Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjucuslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Kents is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Macy that he went out with. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date. But first, kids, how long has it been since you heard from Macy?
Speaker 3: Dude, It's been like five days. And I know I'm getting ghosted. Like absolutely, no, I am getting ghosted.
Speaker 4: What makes you say it like that?
Speaker 3: I knew that when she showed up to the place where I took her out, Like she just wasn't impressed, she wasn't having it, And I just I don't clearly quite one hundred percent of her sam But like I do know that.
Speaker 5: She is avoiding me.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is it about her though that makes you want to get a hold of her? If you're being avoided, then why are you running towards the avoidee?
Speaker 3: Oh No, she's like she's great, she's professional, she is you know, just like you know, we really like I wanted to really hit it off, but like it's like I don't know, like I gave her an opportunity to choose the place, and she didn't choose to put so I took her to this like old like kind of haunt that like Scott like some character.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: She called it muddy, Yeah, because I don't know, like I love like things like that, like I don't necessarily go for I don't know. I gave her the opportunity to choose.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like the experience that you gave her wasn't normal for you? Or what do you want to tell her?
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to tell her that, you know, like did I could tell that she was like getting quote work calls through the whole date and stuff, and it's like, you know, I'm start of one, Like dude, if you're really not having a great time. I at least said she had to leave after like five or six calls. Like all I'm trying to say is like I'm not that bad a guy. I don't know what it is exactly that I did. The plan was for her we were gonna eat after she got off work. It just it seemed weird that like it doesn't take much for me.
Speaker 6: To pick up on it, like so you could tell there was like a vibe vibe that she wasn't into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like I just kind of want to like get her to like I want to figure out the real reason why she was ghosting me, because I know it wasn't work and I don't know what I did wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like she's a great She's a great girl. You know, That's really what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Well, we'll play a song come Back, and then call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and hopefully get you another date. Then all right, cool, all right man, we'll play song come Back and get your first Day follow up the next Right in the middle of our first day follow up and if you're just joining us, Kent is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Macy. So we're about to call her and ask her why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants him. But before we do that, can why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like I went out with this girl, I gave her an opportunity to choose anywhere to go in the world, and you know, she let me choose that.
Speaker 5: My place was musty. And I know for sure I'm getting ghosted, but I don't know why. But I just don't feel like I deserve that. I want to know. I want to know why she won't talk to me anymore.
Speaker 6: Okay, and you really liked her?
Speaker 5: Huh No, she's fantastic. All right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Well here you are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 5: I'm ready as I can be.
Speaker 6: I guess. Okay, Hello, Hi Massik to Macy.
Speaker 5: Please, this is me see how can I help you?
Speaker 6: MACI? Hi, how are you? My name is Jewbell and I host a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Macy, I'm Nina. Also on the show. Hi, my name Victoria.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 5: Hi? I'm good?
Speaker 6: How are you great? Thank you for asking? Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 5: No, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: So we do a segment on the show it's called the first Date follow Up.
Speaker 2: That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and they end up ghosting you, you can have us get them on the phone and ask them why they're ghosting you.
Speaker 6: So we got an email you.
Speaker 5: Oh you got it. Oh that's how you were offering.
Speaker 6: Oh god, yeah, we got an email about you and his name is Kent.
Speaker 5: What Sorry? No, thank you? No, I don't want The first date was terrible. I don't really want to relive that.
Speaker 6: Oh no, okay, well could you tell us why? He just wants to know. He said he really liked you, and he doesn't know you know, why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 5: Oh he should know. Okay, Well we'll put it very simply. He took me to have you guys ever been there? No, because you're normal people. Okay. It's a little place that you take a first date. It is a place that you will take a future or victim. It's cheery.
Speaker 6: Is that bad?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 5: I thought it was going to be a cute little bar, you know, nice happy hour. I walked in, I got scared. I almost walked right out, but he had already seen me, and so I was like, oh, well, this will be my life for the next two hours. Yay. He was terrible. From the beginning. It wasn't good, and so you know, after like fifteen minutes, I went to the bathroom and I called my friends and I was like, hey, I need you to call me like every ten minutes until I can get out of here and be like, oh work emergency. It was so bad. He like, I come in. I had just gotten off of work. He's wearing jeans and a T shirt. I thought we were both coming from work. And then he tells me that he quit his job a few weeks ago. That's a big deal breaker for me because I want someone that I can work with and we can grow together. I do not want to be the soul redwinner.
Speaker 4: Well did he explain why he quit his job, what his plan is for the future.
Speaker 5: No, No, I didn't get that far. I was already so turned off. I was like, can I cut in here?
Speaker 2: Eo, yes you can. Maeh, that's Kent. He's been actually listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: What's up? First of all, sorry, wait, you're what you listening? Yeah? Yeah, I'm listening because I was trying to figure out why you were ghosting me. But like I'm listening to you, I'm like, dude, like, what the Like, what the hell?
Speaker 6: That's ken?
Speaker 5: And you like you the place that we went? Okay, Well, first of all, that bar is disgusting. In the future never take any woman there.
Speaker 1: They will call the police on you. But you you you emailed them and a secret phone call.
Speaker 5: So you could listen to me. You understand that weird o behavior. Tent right, No, you is a place like I know everybody's there. It's just like a really chill place. That's a good vibe. And I gave you the opportunity to choose anywhere you wanted.
Speaker 3: We could have gone anywhere, like if you were so, I knew that you didn't like it, but you could have said something.
Speaker 5: We could have gone elsewhere, tent. If I had known that you were gonna say let's go to I would have been.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, let's just meet in the alley way behind the Arby's.
Speaker 5: And we could just forage in.
Speaker 1: That would have been time.
Speaker 5: It was not. It is not that bad, Like, come on, man, like that was a man making You're making my own shirt in the corner of the bar. And is that normal? Is he just one of the regulars? Is he one of those characters we always hear about that you.
Speaker 4: Want another date?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want any date with any man after this. If I go on a date with another man and he says, where do you want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say I have strong objections to in case you wanted.
Speaker 5: To take me there. Other than that everywhere else is acceptable. Then why didn't you have a suggestion? And now you're just like you're just hating all my people.
Speaker 6: Mazie, I have a question for you. Would you like to go out on another date with Kent? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm so sorrying and be washing my hair that night, whatever night is supposed to be a washing my hair that night. I'm so sorry. Oh I want to ken you have them call me up so that you can listen in and being be sneaky peaty.
Speaker 1: About this and want to want to know why I didn't want to go out on a date with you.
Speaker 5: You should have known the way that you were dressed. You don't care, Like you quit your job, I would You don't care about life. You're going to bum around for a little bit.
Speaker 3: I quit my j oh my god, dude, when I told you I quit my job, I mean like I sold my company for like six hundred K and I'm moving on.
Speaker 5: Like you didn't even take a second to even like ask anything about me. Yeah, that's true, Okay, I apologize, but also, congratulations doesn't matter. You're still not working, You're still just bumming around. I'm not bumming around.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When I told you that I would take you anywhere, I meant it. I could take you anywhere.
Speaker 1: You didn't have a po If I had said, oh, I want to go to Mississippi and I want.
Speaker 5: To ride on a on a steamboat and have dinner, you would have done that on a first date. You know what, That sounds cool? Why not I've got I've got the resources to do that. But like, I don't brag about my money like you are. Obviously it really really matters to you to be like a princess everywhere you go. Like, I'm really are you sure? Maybe let me tell you something. If you really want to dig some gold, I got its numbers for you.
Speaker 3: I got some duds that they'll like, knock your socks off.
Speaker 5: Good ahead, But like I don't think it. Oh, I'm so sad. Maybe I need to be a worst person. Do you want me to get in some alley sits woman for you? I gros get out of here. I don't know if you could be the worst person. Give it a shot. Oh my god, you are such a weirdo, weirdo behavior.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry you didn't get another.
Speaker 5: Date or your fault. Thank you, damn shocker, shocker, there's no second date. Come on, all right, I guess we're done. This is to what. I'm just really glad that you guys called me. Thank you for reminding me why my standards are so hi.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 5: I'm going to start listening to you now.
Speaker 6: Oh well, if you'r standards are high, don't do that.
Speaker 5: Jube's first day follow