Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. Hello there, Connie Willis here with you again. Thanks so much for all the emails that you send me and all the compliments, so many nice things. What I've done is I've opened up my I've made a new website, and in that website I have put you know, I guess they would write it down as a testimonial, it's not really testimonials. It's you guys just writing in. And some of you I've left your names in there, and some of you have just got like your last name or your first name and initial or something like that, because I didn't know if you wanted your names up there. But you'll see like a ticker tape go by. If you go to Connie Willis dot com, you'll see a ticker tape go by and it says all the nice things that you guys have left me in emails, and I just, you know, I could just add so many more. I thank you. I just cannot thank you enough for that, and I appreciate it so much. And it's amazing too that I've put up some of my resume reels. My whole world is television and film and radio, and you may have seen me long the years, in the decades on some show or some infomercial, or some sport activity on ESPN or speed or on a Disney show or something you might have And so I put up my Disney, my different reels, my demo reels, and it's amazing the response I got from that too, and I thought, well, they've been up the whole time, but you got to kind of just really put it out there for people. And and so thank you for all the things that you said about those too. Appreciate that makes you feel good, because you know that's decades ago. So that's at Connie Willis dot com. Hope you'll sign up for my shows and take you out on those creepy hotspots like once before went out to the Bradshaw Ranch in Sedona, and that's where I met Jeremiah Horseman, who's with us tonight, and Jeremiah is telling us about the surge that's happening there in Arizona. You know, I want to just say, because it just sounds so poetic, UFOs over Sedona, but it's around, you know, it's outside of Sedona as well. Now, Jeremiah, you were in the middle of a story. So if you can catch us right back up to that and keep going.
Speaker 3: Sure. Sure. So what we pulled up to this spot in mind you is it's in the middle of the desert. Bill Gray Road is just a royal road, dusty and rocky. We pull up to a random spot and Melinda's quick to get out and she hands Alexander myself the first set of night vision. She said, you remember how to turnings on. Right, she turns and goes to her clients, and we turn the night vision on. I think Alexander was a little bit ahead of me. We step off to the side of the road and Melinda said, look over there, look over the left shoulder of Black Mountain. And so we bring our night vision up to our eyes. And these new night vision sets are incredible. You can they see so much in a high resolution and at a great distance you're at first and all of what you're looking at well, right away we could see a sprinkle of lights ahead of us. Off to the left beyond the shoulder a Black Mountain, an area called the Sycamore Basin, which is a very remote area. It's very difficult to get to the Sycamore Creek, which is a canyon, I should say Sycamore Creek goes through the Sycamore Canyon, which I think it was about twenty seven miles long, very remote and known for an area to be a hotspot or big quid sightings. So as we're looking through the night vision, Alexander goes, oh, my gosh, I see them. And then I could see as White wrought mine up what she was looking at. There was a series of black Hawk helicopters at roughly the same altitude, rather low, and they were spaced at even intervals, and you could see them very plainly through the night vision sets. And she starts counting them out louds twenty one, two three, and she stopped counting at seventeen seventeen black Hawk helicopters above the desert. And as she finished counting, Linda said, that's nothing. That's nothing. There was more than that here the other night. And we're watching for probably not I want to say, not even ten minutes, and suddenly, off to the left of those which would be the south, at the base of Woodshot Mountain, we see this large pulsing amber ball of light come up looked electrical. It was pulsing or arcing in a very electrical way, very bright, and as you're looking at for the night vision, when something gets really bright, you get kind of a ring around it and it's almost blinding. So your instinct just to take the night vision away from your eyes because it's so bright. Well, this amber ball of light that came up off the desert floor low enough that we couldn't see the exact spot where it came from. We did just that it powered up, if you will, and was so bright that I instinctively pulled the goggles away and then put them back on my on my eyes a little bit more dim and it got to about the same altitude as these helicopters. And so we're all watching it, and again we're kind of I think we're speaking out loud and saying, oh my gosh, you know, look at that. And well then day again, I say, that's nothing, that's nothing. You should have been here the other night. There were there were dozens of them. There were so many, and you can.
Speaker 2: See these with the naked eye as well as.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can see the strobes. There were strobes on the helicopters. Which you could see with the naked eye. However, you couldn't see the outline of these black hawks with the naked eye. You had to have the night vision up to actually see what they were. But you could see the strobes without the night vision. Now, the Amra ball of light was plainly visible without the night vision, and in the night vision it was almost blinding. In fact, when it did actually seem to grow in size, there would be kind of like a distorted ring around it. And again it seems that you want to take your eyes away from the night vision so you could get a better look at it. It was blinding. So we're watching it, and it gets slowly rises up to a not a great altitude, but roughly the same altitude that these helicopters at, and two of the helicopters that were closest to it broke this formation like some sort of holding pattern, like they were waiting for something, and they approach it, and it more or less followed them, or they followed it, i should say, over Wood Shoot Mountain to the southwest. And again we're all seeing this. The two out of state clients of Melinda is seeing it no surprise to her because she's been watching this in monuitor Is almost nightly for a long time since September anyways, and Alexander and I are looking at each other thinking, oh my gosh, this is incredible. I'm glad we finally came out, and I think one of the clients were saying, oh, look, look there's another one. So we put the night vision back on our brow, and sure enough there was another one coming up from the camp from the floor of the basin, and two more helicopters broke formation and followed that one over would shoot mountain to the southwest. So we must have stayed there again, I want to say, for maybe forty more minutes, and the helicopter stay put as if they were waiting for more. But nothing else came out, just those two amber balls of light that night, and Linda looked at her her watch. She said, you know, we need we need to get back. I'm going to take my clients back to town. And she was even apologetical, she said, I'm so sorry there was there was so much more than that the other night. She said, I really wish you would have come out. There was a lot more activity, and you know right away we're just full of questions for her. I said, you said, this is this is happening at regular times and she said, yes, it is almost at exactly the same time. Every night this activity happens. She said, It's not always a lot, but lately it had been a lot. She said, so again, I'm sorry you only saw two and I remember telling you, oh, please, don't apologize. Getting to see it two and seventeen helicopters was definitely, you know, And she said, well, you need to come out more if you can. So we we packed up, and we laughed. The clients were just beside themselves. They were ecstatic, and I think I remember one of them saying, so, you see this type of stuff all the time, and Melida said, this is all the time, except this is very unique. This is different because what we've got now are helicopters will appear to be military helicopters, and a lot of them nightly seeming to intercept activity of unknown origins. So is it off world technology? Is it off for technology that is human piloted? And that brings us to the most recent investigations that have come to town that it appears that there is something under the Sycamore basin, and there has been for some time. We've even met some whistleblowers as of recent, three as of recent who were well aware that there is something under the basin out there, and it does now appear to be This is a rumor. When I first moved to town. It was actually a rumor before I got here that there was some sort of underground bases in the area, even under the brads Are Ranch. And when I first heard that when I moved here, I laughed at it. I thought it was silly. Well, I'm not laughing anymore, because there's plenty of evidence, especially as of recent, some of which I can't mention yet because of the most recent crew that was here on some unearthed being an understatement, some really good evidence that there is something very complex under the ground in the Sedona area, particularly to the northwest in the Sycamore Basin. But getting back to these ambling as of light.
Speaker 2: But wait a minute, hold on, hold on, urge, So you can't tell us something, what's what's that about? What's going on?
Speaker 3: We had been contacted by a organization that's putting together a very well funded investigation into military underground installations and if not military underground installations. They are very likely be private contracted companies that are doing R and D. In R and D, of course, is research and development, and the research and development as it is gold out by the government to private companies such as skunk Works is a good example, and skunk Works is actually one of the ones that's here. They'll take companies that engineer certain types of craft propulsion units, or maybe it's the alloys that make the composition of a fuselage of a certain type of craft, or it's the optics that are a craft. Those types of companies that are contracted by the federal government are out here in the desert, not unlike what's under Groom Lake, except that the Groom Lake facility or area that you want is far more well known. Whatever if there is a name for what's out here under the Sedona area is more or less unknown, except for the people who have been unfortunate enough to be out in the wrong place at the wrong time and run into the private military contractors who deploy at night to guard the certain areas where these tests are being done. And so one of the very strong theories is that some of not all, but some of the activity that's coming up off the ground out there that is anomalous. We can explain what it is, may well be human piloted, either captured alien craft, off world craft, or uh, something that's been reverse engineered to operate similar to off world technology.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to I want to I want to ask you about that. Do you think so when you say in what you just said, my thought as you're describing this with the black helicopters, I mean, they could just as easily be exactly what you just said. You know, they're they're testing these, they're you know, it's it's technology that we've picked up ourselves from them or whatever it might be. The black helicopters also sound as though they could be us, and and we're what we're testing and what we're watching. We've got the cameras on them, and the black helicopters are filming all of this and recording all of this and you know, just making sure everything's on course and what's going on and right. I mean, absolutely, that's what I'm thinking. That's what I'm thinking with all the black helicopters. So when everybody, you know, some people will immediately go to, oh my goodness, men in black aliens. This and that. And I'm not saying that's not the case, but I could just as easily be military testing out what they've got.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely. In fact, we met since my last since you were here in Sonona, we met a whistleblower, lieutenant colonel in the Army I should say former. He's retired, thirty three years in the service, and he kind of surprised us. I thought we were about to be threatened again, because we've been threatened twice in the time that we've been investigating this particular issue. And we were at all places at Raja Ranch and the man approached us there and he had night vision set around his neck. I walked up as he said, are you that found the tunnel? And I said, yeah, why, And my heart just sank because I thought we're just about we're gonna get threatened again. And this man, I guess could see the fear in my face. He said, relax, he said, I'm thirty three years in the in the US Army, retired, don't worry. So I just want to talk to you about that. And so we ended up talking to this man for about two hours, maybe a little bit longer. And this is right at Ratchal ranch, and he at first wanted to make sure that I could establish that he was legitimate. So he talked about his career and said, if you want to check it out, check it out. I got thirty three years in the army. It's legitimate. And he said I actually worked at a post north of Pier and he wouldn't name the post, and he said, now when it comes to tunnels, he said, the post that I was working at that I was commanding, had a line and this line went from my post here in Arizona to a line and a similar latitude in New Mexico. He said it was very fast. He said I had to go back and forth between these two posts all the time. And I interrupted, I said, okay, sir, do you mean by a line and underground tunnel? Correct the su Yes, he said, I use it all the time to go back to and forth. It's going to post in New Mexico and my post here in Arizona. And again he wouldn't name the post, but he warned us. He said, you know what with what I've been talking about, He said, you realize these areas you've gone into. He said, there were fences where they're not I said, there were. He said, what made you go over the fences that you went over, and I said, paranormal activity. We've been investigating a lot of paranormal activity in these areas. The same areas behind these fences are areas where people have seen lights coming up. In fact, we have seen some of the lights coming up, and the fences were rather annoyance. We were trying to get into these areas. I couldn't see any reason why there were fences there. In some cases there were signs of the fences. In some cases there weren't. Where there were signs, they were rather menacing in their vocabulary, if you will, it threatening that they were, you know, it's government fences regularly patrolled, and so on those ones we did cross. The ones that didn't have signs on them, we did cross. And getting into some of these areas, we couldn't figure out why they were fenced off. There was nothing in there. There was no antiquity that you would think that somebody was trying to protect, you know, in regards to the Native American dwellings and shuts they're in the area. We just couldn't figure it out. So we would get beyond those areas and find empty canyons. On occasion we did find pictographs or petroglyss, but we were really kind of wondering what these confounded defenses were all about, and we ran into a lot of them over the years, and then we finally were threatened after going into one place six times. A man who had a department of defense, id Badge, confronted me about going into them and he said, look, I know what you've been doing in there. I know where you've been and how many times you've been there. He seemed to want to establish the fact that he was very certain of who we were and what we had done, and he said, I, you know, you need to leave it alone and stay out of there, and the photographs you took to delete and forget about it. Just leave it alone. I tried to question them as to what was beyond defenses, and he just kept saying leave it alone, Leave alone. So I told im, I said, well, that's that's that we're going across Frenchies for a while because I don't want to get shot at and I don't want to you want of these people that turns up missing in this area, because we do have a lot of missing persons cases at the Canyons area northwest of here.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, when when we were when I was there with you, you when we first went into branch All Ranch, you lifted up the gate a fence for me. I couldn't believe it. I was like, Oh, okay, is this okay to go into before you get into it any deeper? So the tunnels are lines? You found a tunnel, yes, And when he said he would go from this post to that book post through the lines the tunnels, yes, was he like gone some was there like a subway down? There? Was there some vehicle that took him or was he just walking on just some.
Speaker 3: Foot He didn't define it, but it seemed like what he was referring to was something like one of those maglevs, which is a faster like a bullet train. So that's very fast. Wow, he said the post here in the post in New Mexico within a very short period of time. So I believe what he was referring to was some sort of mag leb and uh. He was a very He actually turned out to be a very nice man. He was very matter of fact, but he also gave a warning. He pointed it a map he had and the map that he had had boundaries on it, and the boundaries that were on it were marking areas where there were fences where Alexander and I were familiar having chumped these fences where they were. They said, you've been in here, have it you? And I said yes. He said you've been in here, have it you? And I said yes, and he laughed. He said, you know that these these people aren't down by much in the way of an r oe like we were now the rules of a dazement. I said, is it the army that's out there in the basin and under this area? He said, absolutely not. It's not the US army. He said, if there was, I would know it. And so that was That was one person coming forward. I'll call this man a whishleblower.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more