Speaker 1: Welcome to How Rude Tanneritos. I'm Andrea Barber and I am Jody Sweeten, and we are back with another minisode which I am loving so much, these little thirty minute episodes where we answer a fan question and get to tell some great stories that we otherwise wouldn't be able to tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are caps.
Speaker 1: They're so great, They're so great. We've got some great questions. This one is from Amy in Dayton, Ohio, and her question goes like this. I know sometimes on movie and television sets, when the seasons or filming ends, the cast and crew give each other rap gifts. Did you guys ever do that on Full House? Anything funny stand out?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Boy, did we did? We? Did we do?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, we did do rap gifts?
Speaker 1: And let's explain what that is like. I don't know if people know what rap gifts.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's there's two different kinds, because I think there's like cast gifts sort of to each other, kind of more like personalized sort of things or like something that you just give the cast, right, And then there's the things that are like the swag, which is the you know, the branded backpacks and the folder and the sweater and the you know stuff like that that are also really cool and usually like limited edition you can only get him if you work on the show, stuff like that. So but our our full House definitely did both. Yeah, and it usually I'm trying to remember what gosh all the rap gifts we had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's usually like the producers will give a gift to the entire cast and crew, and then our cast we would all get together brainstorm an idea of like, Okay, what are we going to do this time, and then we'd all pitch in and and buy rap gifts for the entire the entire cast and crew. And we would do that at the end of every season. Sometimes we would do it for Christmas, or maybe Christmas was just kind of the Christmas was usually.
Speaker 2: Christmas Us was just between us, but also just us also involved hair and makeup and teachers and you know, the moms, and so I remember being quite a frenzy around around holiday time. Oh yeah, probably still stresses me out a little.
Speaker 1: It still it stresses me out too, because you want to give the perfect gift and something meaningful and personal, but then like you're just like, all right, what if I get the wrong gift.
Speaker 2: I don't do gifts anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm weird about gifts.
Speaker 1: I get it. I'll give I'll give a gift if I if I see something and like oh oh, Joey would love this. But I don't exhibit regularly, like.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, like don't expect this to be a regular thing. But absolutely on full House we did do regular gifts. And the amazing thing is is that you act actually have a lot of these season wrap gifts.
Speaker 1: I do. I do again, mother, Thank you to my mother.
Speaker 2: Thank you archivist Sherry Barber.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I found some just you know, just the other day, go found a new box and I'm like, oh wow, I didn't know this was here. So a lot of the rap gifts are usually like it's like something to wear. So I have like these T shirts I'll hold up and it would always either a suse.
Speaker 2: Now it's a podcast, we'll do our best to also verbally describe true, what's happening here?
Speaker 1: True? Okay, So this is this is a simple one. It's a T It's a like a white T shirt.
Speaker 2: And on the front is it's on the front is the bridge, the bridge, the gold San Francisco Bridge.
Speaker 1: And on the back. On the back it says it's the whole house in blue in the wow that it's just like I think this must have been a simple it's a simple shirt. I like the simple, the simple stuff for sure T shirt I have. This one's weird. It's a black T shirt. Let mean, let me get what do we have here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? It looks like a halloween thing because there's a big moon in the background.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's full house after dark. I guess, I don't know what's happening. It's it's the house definitely got It's like the moonlight in the back and the houses is uh blue and pink for some reason. But it has like the lights are shining, you know. It looks like at night time, like lights shining out from the window. And it's his full house in pink across it.
Speaker 1: Strange. Yeah, I cannot figure out colors. It's not it's it does allows colors. It's not the It doesn't look like a traditional rap gift. I don't. I don't know who was that.
Speaker 2: Some bootleg thing that your mom picked up. I don't think it's back in nineteen.
Speaker 1: It's got a Lorimar copyright nineteen ninety on it so nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, maybe it's some weird, weird thing they sold in the Oh maybe it was like a gift shop.
Speaker 1: Did they do that back in the day.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Wait. Wait, we are producers telling us I tried to buy this. You tried to buy this recently and the price was four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have no problem having to be the first time my voice is heard on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is Jenson.
Speaker 2: This is Jens Jensen, the.
Speaker 3: Producer husband of the podcast Listen. I. I am a vintage T shirt collector.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I went to a convention of vintage T shirts because it's the way I get away from.
Speaker 2: My two and four year old, right, And that's like that shirt.
Speaker 3: That shirt was hanging up and I want that because obviously I'm involved in the show. And I went up and I said, I would love to buy that. It was a large, which is difficult to get. And I said how much is it? And he said four hundred dollars And I said and I said, well, is there any way you would do like two hundred? And he was like no, and I was like, well, he's not it.
Speaker 1: Wow, my mind is blown.
Speaker 2: Baby, you're sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 3: Just for the record, as a person who collects promo shirts, like you said, it feels like a bootleg. It's so colorful, and like right, it's.
Speaker 2: So you know what I can I totally I am. Now that I see that shirt, I'm like, I rock that shirt because it's so not the normal full house vibe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the rational red and it's yellow color.
Speaker 2: It is the it's the it's we're gonna call it the Halloween full house sh.
Speaker 1: It looks like a Halloween shirt. Yeah, that's what I call it too.
Speaker 2: It's like a shirt. I love it. I love it. Well, just back to your cave back.
Speaker 1: This is great. I can send my kids to college now, thank you that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a more simple one again, don't I would?
Speaker 2: Now, I want to know from that T shirt collector guy Jensen was talking about, does this guy.
Speaker 1: Know the backstory of the shirt?
Speaker 2: Where does maybe from? Is there a certificate of authenticity?
Speaker 1: Let's get him on the pod.
Speaker 2: You know they can't see, right, T shirt guys.
Speaker 1: The next thing I have is this blue? This like awkward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the blue in the pink was so this is just the just his full house in like that kind of fun you know, full house font and it's like a light blue with a hot pink script of you know or not script, but like the writing, it's his full house is hot pink. I feel like those were the colors of the eighties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels itels a very eighties ish and I feel like it's al teal.
Speaker 2: And hot pink were well, it was Miami Vice for one that was It always reminds me of Miami Vice. But I remember my friend Tory was in like she was a few she was about you. You and Candas's age. She used to be an extra on the show sometimes cool and like DJ needed you know, party guests or whatever. But Tory had a birthday party around and she was around that same age, like thirteen or something, twelve thirteen and teal and hot pink. So it is burned into my memory that the late eighties were dominated by that color. So great, So I love that we had that. There's a full House shirt.
Speaker 1: This is probably worth thirty cents, but that's okay. I'm going to keep it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that one's worth eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Well no, just wait, I got some better stuff coming. So I'm wearing currently one of our season two rap gift, which is the card the black card again with a black.
Speaker 2: Cardigan, was so good with again the blue and the pink.
Speaker 1: It's got a blue in the pink full house logo with the bridge. The bridge is in blue and the.
Speaker 2: Embroidered onto the sweater right onto the heel of the sweater there.
Speaker 1: Yes, and on the right arm are like two half or two stripes right yes, like you would have electarsity sweater.
Speaker 2: It's like a replication of a high school varsity sweater, so you'd have two lines on there for being your second year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is what I think. This is the cardigan your mom was referring to in her episode where she was like, you would always wear that black again. And then the.
Speaker 2: Pictures of all of us at the San Diego Zoo all wearing.
Speaker 1: Those card cardigan yep, yep, like.
Speaker 2: A I mean talk about low profile. I tease you about it, but there was like it was like nine or ten of us walking around the San Diego Zoo with just full house, like hey, hi, Hi, we're here. Hi, we're here, We're here.
Speaker 1: We're on a hit show, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think it was then, and it was like season one. It was like, well, let's hope we get another thirteen, but we were still kind of new. But yeah, it was definitely uh man. Yeah, I love that sweater. I love that you still have it. It's still in really good shape. It is.
Speaker 1: It's in great shape. I just took it off though, because I'm boiling right now. It's it's very warm, very warm. And yeah, it's in it's in really good shape. I have some things that aren't in such good shape, like this. This is a bowling shirt from season five. Oh yeah, there's a dead spider.
Speaker 2: Because we had a bowling party that our rat party was at a bowling alley. We had a bowling party and that was the okay year, that's cute.
Speaker 1: On the back of the shirt, in this circular design that says team a full house. Right in the middle it says fifth year.
Speaker 2: So this was Yeah, it holds it over to the center a little bit more. I can't is that I cannot put towards your head. No, there you go, there, yeah, there we go. Yeah, And it's got little bowling pins on it and stuff. Oh sort of U ties into the Big Lebowski one of my favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this.
Speaker 2: Has But yeah, we had a we had like a bowling rat party. I don't think we we didn't, like, did we have a bowling team. We didn't have a bowling Maybe we did have a bowling team. I know we've we've had we always have softball teams because most shows, that's one thing that people don't know it is a lot of shows their their crew and sometimes some of their cast will form a softball team. And it used to be when you were you know, shooting like network seasons, you would be doing it during you know baseball or softball or whatever, and people would get together and play softball, and it was you know, always one show, you know, shows against other shows.
Speaker 1: So yeah, those were fun. Those were so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you played like er, you know, I had a team, and Family Matters had a team. Yeah. So but I don't know if we had a bowling team.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we had a bowling team. But I have a shirt, so hey, let's start let's start a bowling leg a full house bullying. I got the shirts ready to go.
Speaker 2: I just write, and I always wanted to always wanted to play on the softball team, but I was too little. They couldn't because you had to be an adult to play on the softball teams because liability, and also they actually don't like for the cast to play on the softball team. Oh yeah, just in case someone takes a ball to the face. I remember they were always like, yeah, I don't really know that we want anyone playing on the softball team.
Speaker 1: So yeah, because if you get if you break your nose, they have to rewrite the entire show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, oh god, nobody wants to do that.
Speaker 1: The next rap gift I have is I'm drinking out of it. It's a mug. It's a mug. It's it's like a caricature.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember that caricature portrait of like y'all had the giant heads.
Speaker 1: This says it says wrap nineteen eighty nine, nineteen ninety So it was third that season?
Speaker 2: Was it? Would that be third season eighty nine ninety three four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something. I'm in this picture. Me and Laurie were both in this picture. So it was whatever season that we were finally like regular.
Speaker 2: Cast I think that would be three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, it's a picture of the house, a caricature of the house, and then all the character cute. Yeah, so you got all the characters popping out of the various windows and houses. Oh I love I'm peeking around the corner like the like the annoying neighbor that I am a neighbor.
Speaker 2: You are you were.
Speaker 1: Sitting on the front on the front steps, which is great. But the interesting thing about this mug is that it's such a weird gray color. And my mom is my mom was convinced that the that whoever manufactured these mugs made a mistake and like they they fired them up in the kiln wrong and so it came out the wrong color because it is kind of a weird. It's none of the true full house colors. It's not blue, it's not right, but it's like a weird gray.
Speaker 2: I think that the gray maid probably made the color, and like the drawing of the little caricatures maybe stand out a little more.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe, I don't know, I don't know. It's a nobody knows. I don't know if anybody nobody knows.
Speaker 2: But you know what, cherrybar great mug not often wrong, so we'll go with that it was a it was a mistake and because of that mistake, that mug is worth twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, and interesting enough, I have, like, I have four of these mugs. Three of them are have never been opened like I had to. I had to. I had to take scissors and open the box. This is a brand new mug. I've got three others that have never been opened. So if we ever do like a giveaway or a live show, I don't know, if you ever do something, let's give away one or two of these extras. I can hear.
Speaker 2: I can hear some fan of Rito's getting very excited over that right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that is if you win it or whatever, you have to promise to use it and don't sell it. Don't sell it to Jensen for sure, but you have to use it and drink out of it every single morning, because yeah, it's very special.
Speaker 2: Graphic evidence and pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I've got two more items.
Speaker 2: If I oh yeah, well yeah, what else do you have? I'm like so bummed because you have all of the cool stuff and I have the cool stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll share it with you. I'll give you a mug. You can have one of the mugs Joey Sweet mu Okay, I will give one. I'll reserve one just for you. I have this very large Okay, this is it. This is like a quilt.
Speaker 2: It's still in the package that I have.
Speaker 1: You do have the quilt.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have the quilt. It's still in the package too.
Speaker 1: It's still in the package, and it still has the note that reads, let me read it, all of us wish you. Oh, this was maybe a Christmas gift, all of us wish you and your family the very happiest of holiday seasons with lots of love. John Stamos, Bob Saget, Dave clei A, Candice Cameron, Jody Sweet and Mary, Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Laurie Laughlin, Andrea Barbara Scott Wanger, Blake will Hoyt, and Dylan will Hoyt.
Speaker 2: Was like later, yeah, so okay, so that was a Christmas gift when we were well, when you're shooting network seasons again, you're working about nine months out of the year, the good old days, and you know you'd take a break around the holidays. But yeah, we definitely did.
Speaker 1: It's a big black quilt and it's got the red golden gate bridge on it and it's a great quilt. Yeah, I love it. And then the best, my favorite, Oh wrap good. I don't know what season, I don't know who gave it, but it's a fanny pack oh with the again in blue and teal and pink, heal and pink, the full house logo with the bridge and the font, and it's an actual work.
Speaker 2: And not only is it an actual working fanny pack, it's not even a replica. This is an og fanny pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This isn't like one of those faiths you're listening and you're in the UK, we mean a waist pack. Okay, it's not. It's an entirely different thing.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you. I'm glad you clarified this.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, because all are UK be like what are they on about? Right?
Speaker 1: Mean something different over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean something different. It's no, it's like it's like one of those you know, it's like the things that you see like the cool kids now wearing like as cross bodies. But these were the original ones that you would actually wear around your waist because it was so efficient and and every mom on vacation had one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, they're useful. I mean they're they're we get teased. You know if you wear a fanny pack, now you're oh you're sould.
Speaker 2: Well no, you got You can have a fanny pack, but you got to wear it like over the crossbody sort of. You know what I mean. You don't wear it like right right right right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you could start rocking that now, abe, you could thinking about body it. You should do it.
Speaker 1: I wish I had found this soon. I would have worn this to nineties con if I had found it sooner. But I just found it. Next time, next, next time, yes, next nineties con. I am rocking this fanny pack. I'm gonna bring my sharpies in it. It's gonna be so useful.
Speaker 2: You know what we what would be fun is to like somehow pick like a like a fun piece of the stuff and and recreate it with the how Rude Tannerto's and that could like have it be like a you know what I mean, We can start how Mad Tanarrito's fanny pack.
Speaker 1: I would waste wear that every day. Oh my gosh, that's such a good idea. And then in thirty years we can sell it.
Speaker 2: Thirty years. Genson is gonna be like, I've got an entire warehouse full of how Rude Tannarrito's fanny packs if anybody wants them, right, selling them four hundred dollars a piece. That's that's what he's gonna start doing. He's actually producing all of these podcasts so you can just gather up the merch and then his retirement plan is to sell them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the big warehouse. Oh, I do have I do have one more thing? Where did it go? Oh? Sorry, I know, I thought I was more organ.
Speaker 2: I'm I am fascinated by this episode because I'm just one. I'm losing my voice, which I don't know if you can hear as we're going along, it's just leaving yeah, no, no by moment.
Speaker 1: Okay, found it. I was sitting on it.
Speaker 2: I found it. It's always under you. It's always in that. It's alway under you. Just if you're looking for something, get up, you're probably sitting on it.
Speaker 1: So this is this is so random. This is a night gown and it looks like something Ebenezer Scrooge would wear. I can't it's so big. I can't even get my microphone. It's a night gown. Let me back up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like a sleep shirt. I remember the sleep shirt.
Speaker 1: The sleep shirt. It's plaid, of course, which because I've always been obsessed forever, forever plaid. And then it's got it's got like you know this, three three button downs, it's a long, it goes down to like mid shin, and it's got the full house logo in white on the breath is really producer gift. I think this was a producer.
Speaker 2: That looks really so comfy is what that looks like. And that now looks like something that you could throw on as a tunic over a pair of leggings and just rock it out with your crossbody full house bag strapped across you.
Speaker 1: This is it. I'm set. I already have my wardrobe ready for the next nineties, calm and rocking a white gown in the fanny pack.
Speaker 2: Put the nightgown on, get that sleeping hat off of the mannequin from a couple episodes ago. Put that thing on, and you'll be ready for your own, uh not nightmare before Christmas Christmas, Carol, there we go. You're a nightmare before.
Speaker 1: I'll look like a nightmare for sure, it might be committed. It might take me out. So yeah, they'll escort me out of the building like this woman.
Speaker 2: Who's lost her mind to be like, I don't know her. I don't Yeah, but she has your podcast all over I don't know that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never met her. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: You get some of that merchan So I think it might be worse something. Oh what do you I remember one year that Oh I was. It was the last year so I turned thirteen, and I'd always wanted to get a full body massage. I'd always want it because you know, the adults would always get him before the show's up, right right, and I'd never have And Bob got me a gift certificate for his masseuse to come down and give me one. But then I think we lived so far that it just never worked out.
Speaker 1: Oh dammed, dang it. I know that's a sweet gift.
Speaker 2: Though there was that there was.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Dave Dave well, it was Dave Gaster, Yeah, Dave. I think this was a Christmas gift. He gave everyone each a live lobster like in a in a cooler like it was a living right live lobster in like a white cooler, and he was like, here you go, Merry Christmas. And I'm like, what are we supposed to do with this?
Speaker 2: So I don't know what do you rever did with that?
Speaker 1: I my fan, I remember what. I have a vivid memory of this. My family took it to like our local, our favorite Chinese food restaurant. I don't know why we chose that one, probably because we knew the the chefs or the cooks. Because I didn't want to cook this. I don't want to cook the lobster and kill it myself like that sounds. That just sounded terrifying at the time. So we were like, here, will you will you a lobster?
Speaker 2: Will you kill this?
Speaker 1: Will you prepare this for us? And they did. They they they cooked the lobster and brought it out and served it with the little side of.
Speaker 2: Butter by courtesy like a prtgage fee.
Speaker 1: You know they should have. If they didn't, they should have because that's a big ask.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, just hey, can you cook this?
Speaker 1: How do you cook the lobster?
Speaker 2: Then? I love that Amphibian Just wow, yeah, I remember Dave did give lobsters. He just don't remember what's so creative? Can you imagine Janice Sweeten's response to getting a lobster and a cooler?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, if I could be a fly on the wall.
Speaker 2: She was probably like, Dave, what in the what what are we supposed to do with that? What are we doing with it?
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a useful gift. We used it, we ate it.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: It's not just some chotchkey that's gonna collect dust. We just know.
Speaker 2: But I don't know, I don't. I mean, I feel like saddling someone with the responsibility of offering a lobster, though it is pretty you know what I mean, you gotta be like I mean, now you'd have to be like, are you vegan?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you are, don't open the cooler.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely. But hey, back in the back, back in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Ship that's it. That's what I'm doing now, live lobsters for everyone. Will ever ask for gifts again.
Speaker 1: That's your Christmas gift this year. That's it, lobster.
Speaker 2: But don't I just want you to. I just want you to keep them as pets.
Speaker 1: So we've no like we've we've brined a turkey together and now we're rhyme a turkey.
Speaker 2: And now we're going to cook a lobster, and it's all coming full circle.
Speaker 1: It is Could.
Speaker 2: You stuff a lobster inside of the turkey.
Speaker 1: And pull it out like a lobster lobster in there we go.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's exactly what Dave had intended. He was like, you guys are gonna love it. It's gonna be great. Everyone everyone loves a lobster, totally little lobster. What if what if somebody had a terrible shelfish shellfish allergy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it's Dave coolier. He can get away with. It's just right. Nothing nothing. I don't put anything past Dave.
Speaker 2: That's such a that's a weird, Dave weird. Would you get everybody lobsters? Lobsters live ones? It was amazing, Oh, Dave, I remember one Christmas. I actually have a picture of it that I was looking at. I organized some of my photos last night, but I found pictures of our very first Christmas party on set, and I believe Jeff and the producers gave me my first two wheel bicycle. It had it had like training wheels on it, but I had it was like I had a little basket on it and everything, and I have pictures with it, and I yeah, I remember riding it around because our Christmas party was on the stage.
Speaker 1: Okay that first year.
Speaker 2: It was you know, probably pretty low budge, like I don't know, just to have it on stage. But I remember riding the riding my bike around my little training wheels around the stage. And yeah, like going over the big you know, like plastic things that they put over all the wires and stuff. But like remembering driving by the dressing rooms in the schoolroom and like all my little you know, the shining you know when the kid's running through that.
Speaker 1: No, right, no, A thoughtful gift. Yeah, you know, these aren't just like working relationships. These are real family friend relationships. And I love that Jeff cared enough. He cared so much that he was like, here, let me give you your first, your first. Absolutely, I can't wait to see that. I've never seen this picture, so I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will, I will, I'll show it to you. It's very cute. It's I think Joel might even be in it, Joel's wick and I have a I have another three D sweatshirt on in it as well with a fuzzy Teddy Bear on it. O.
Speaker 1: Yes, so rocking it, rocking it.
Speaker 2: Wait for that picture, you guys thrilled. I love walking through all of this fun like memory swag with you.
Speaker 1: This was a really fun trip down memory lane like it brought back so many memories. Put a big smile on my face. Yep, I've got a whole new wardrobe now rights worth a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I've now got a new mug coming my way.
Speaker 1: You do, Yeah, yeah, yeah, such well, such aby.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that that your mom kept all of these things, and I'm so glad that you have him to share with us, because it's really fun to look at all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: This was the things that I so vividly remember once I see them. It's like seeing little bits of your childhood when you're like, no thought of it, and then all of a sudden you see the thing and you're like, I remember that exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the same way. I'm a visual persons. They see it, I'm like, oh yeah, now I remember.
Speaker 3: Do you guys want an update for the listeners as to how they can buy the shirt?
Speaker 1: I want sure.
Speaker 3: There was currently two on eBay, one for three hundred dollars and the other for six hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: The Halloween shirt, Yeah, you're wybe abe, You're had no idea at least double that because it's touched you. Yeah, because it's been on my body, right, or maybe it's I.
Speaker 3: Mean I think it's a different, different site than eBay, but.
Speaker 2: Sure, wow, well that's true. But wow, this is hundreds of just hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm never going to sell it, if that's no question. No, never going to sell any of this stuff because.
Speaker 2: On eBay you might be able to find some of that really random stuff. So or if I go over your house and start searching through your doors.
Speaker 1: Come on over. The door is always open, and the garage door is always that's where all of this stuff is located.
Speaker 2: Great, we'll make sure and let everyone know. And your address is Oh yeah, idiot, I hope it's to be clearly this week drag moving this weekend exactly right. Well, a pleasure is always a b and listeners, thank you so much for joining us on these fun minisodes. We'll make sure to check out our next full length episode and if you want to follow us along on Instagram. You can follow us at how rude podcast uh or you can send us an email at howreodpodcast at gmail dot com. We'd love to hear your comments, your questions, your corrections, all of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: And make sure you rate and subscribe to the podcast wherever you're listening so that you can get all the newest episodes as well.
Speaker 1: Love it and if you have any of this merch by chance, please let us know right put a picture on Instagram and tag tag the podcast in it yes.
Speaker 2: And keep sending us more awesome questions, great questions.
Speaker 1: Thank you Amy and Dayton, Ohio for this such a fun question that like this, This turned out way better than I even thought it would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it all right. Thanks Joey