Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife.
Speaker 2: She cooked, she cleaned, cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back.
Speaker 3: She was both.
Speaker 1: Obedient and soft by nature.
Speaker 2: She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 3: That we're good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 4: Who's single mom?
Speaker 3: Who said?
Speaker 5: But the patriarchy shared all their bad choices and found out they were so bad after all, we're experts overhairs and your new vestie.
Speaker 4: Sit back and do the ride.
Speaker 3: I can do a bad I can.
Speaker 2: Do a bad on my.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to good Mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila. Happy humpday, bitches, It's another wonderful hump day in the neighborhood of good Mom's bad choices.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Welcome.
Speaker 4: How are you feeling.
Speaker 6: I feel good, I feel great.
Speaker 3: I feel tan, I feel moisturized.
Speaker 6: I just came back from a trip, so I feel good.
Speaker 4: Goodout you.
Speaker 5: I feel great, I feel activated. I just turned thirty eight. I want you a Matrix sex party. I had a hell of a weekend, a hotel staycation.
Speaker 4: I'm a little bit, you.
Speaker 5: Know, catching up, but I feel very grown and sexy.
Speaker 3: I do awesome.
Speaker 7: I love that for you, friend, because you were really paranoid and stressed about turning thirty eight.
Speaker 4: I was really parent.
Speaker 5: I was just like, oh God, time is moving so fast and there's nothing I could do about it. With the fuck every year, That's what I feel like. But yeah, I'm feeling grounded and time. But we have a special guests today, so let's not waste any time we do. This is a very special duo because we haven't had a friendship duo on the show in some time. They are local right here in LA which is also where all the podcasters be other places like the East Coast, and one of our girls is pregnant, so I'm very excited to welcome Shy and Winter from behind the likes A.
Speaker 4: Hi, ladies, how.
Speaker 3: Are you fine, I'm Shy Winter.
Speaker 2: Hi here, we are here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having us, Thank you. We're so happy to have you.
Speaker 7: You know, when we see a friendship duo, we always I want to say a prayer over their union because you know, when you come into this podcast space and just working with friends and just like you, just like we've seen, we've seen them perish, we've seen what can happen. So I think it's really beautiful when women can come together and have a support system and a conversation. So, yeah, I'm curious because I don't really know how y'all met.
Speaker 6: How the fuck did y'all meet?
Speaker 2: We've known each other for years, but we have we've known each other for years, and you know, how la is you that bitch just be in the same corner, you know what I'm saying. So that's how it usually happens. But randomly, we had a friend I went to when I heard taco Tuesdays, randomly like before COVID, and I just had a ball. I was cracking jokes. I was there, I barely. I was like, yeah, I did my house, bitch. You know what. From there, we just clicked and then, you know, like we were inseparable, especially in COVID. It was just like you had nothing else to do but get to know somebody on such an intimate And we lived literally right now on each other down the street all the time, so that's how it kind of.
Speaker 1: So we were getting drunk together every single day, passing out waking up at a Yeah it again, yes, literally, so that's how we got super close.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like she said, we knew each other for years. We at one point lived in the same building with.
Speaker 2: Likes randomly yeah, like hey, how you doing in the elevator be like hey girl, yeah, but not knowing, like we were going to have like a whole future future and what's it the red string theory connected or whatever. Everybody said that they were senior at one point. If you were you know, if you if you've ever been in la and you are like a transplant to l A, you've stayed at the Orsini. So that's what.
Speaker 3: Yes, so mixed and so ghetto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in the I don't know, back then the Lakers used to play that. They used to come in, they used to come and you know practice.
Speaker 7: I had my downtown era. I lived on yes seventh and Spring. Speaking of baddies and bad choices, have y'all made any bad choices this week?
Speaker 3: I've been on a pretty good choice path for a while now. I mean I don't I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think I've been doing pretty good with good choices. I mean, yeah, I took a plan B, so that a choice.
Speaker 3: That's actually a good You took a.
Speaker 2: Girl, yes, so he's shooting up the club that's crazy trying to be pregnant right next to me.
Speaker 3: One of us have a pregnancy pack.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I said that on the last episode.
Speaker 2: You were like, yeah, you get you're gonna be taking care of ladies ready.
Speaker 6: But she's a little too far behind. Now you're supposed to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 3: I don't even want a dog like a baby.
Speaker 2: She changed her mind every two days.
Speaker 3: I changed my mind sometimes.
Speaker 1: But now I feel like there's already a baby on the way, so like I'm fully settled. Like you know, like around the holidays, I get really baby fever, but now it's like, Okay, we're gonna have a baby for the holiday.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm set.
Speaker 4: Like around the holidays I want a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know, November to January, I love baby, And then the rest of the year, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like January like he'll me bitch, no baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally, that's a majority like year round babies, but especially around the holidays. So I'm like it's perfect that I'm due, like in around October, because I'm like it will be a little holiday baby as a little pumpkins.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be Turkey, he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a little el miss, he's gonna do all that, He's gonna do it all.
Speaker 5: That's nice that you guys have this camaraderie around the baby noess, because I feel like sometimes when you're like, do you have a lot of other friends that have kids?
Speaker 2: Not really, I have one. I have two close best friends who also have two boys. So I mean it, yes I do, but in La for sure, not really. But you know what's interesting is that we're all older now, and I feel like now everybody's like all right, time to like have kids, Like you either miss that part where it's like twenty two to twenty six kids and now it's like geriatric. You know.
Speaker 5: So because some sometimes moms get pregnant their homegirls that they party with and be like, Okay, well I'm just gonna.
Speaker 4: Slowly back out.
Speaker 5: I want to party too, want to hang.
Speaker 1: Well, she like, I mean honestly, like it's so funny because like me and Shi are best friends to the point where like we're damn near like sisters, so we don't even really like like we obviously have had our times like where we party together, but like I have my friends, She has her friends, and like sometimes even when we go out, like we're not up under each other, because we're up under each other every damn day pretty much.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like that.
Speaker 1: Like so we're not like party best friends, We're like real best real buns.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like I have the most fun with her when I'm like, we might to have a slummer party tonight.
Speaker 4: But like we're just like chilling.
Speaker 2: She'll cook and we'll just be watching TV, are doing stuff, like doing things like that. It's like very chill. But like when I go out our age, it's like she can hang.
Speaker 3: I can't really like I can hang on my own ship, but like she, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: Hang sho, you might really be me in the real one.
Speaker 3: Thing about me, bitch, If I'm gonna go, I'm going going hard.
Speaker 2: I'm going to an aftis and another afternoon.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I'm like this weekend, literally we did the whole We had a hotel party and I haven't been to a hotel.
Speaker 3: Party in fucking one hundred years.
Speaker 5: But we went to an after hours, eeries after hours, and then I was like back to my place, everybody. Then I put on my shipper shoes and I got on the table and dance on everybody. And then I told I've got in the bathroom with my man, and I was like, do you think will me to invite people back to our hotel room at four forty five in the morning.
Speaker 3: They think everybody's gonna.
Speaker 5: Fuck, And he goes yeah, and I was like, but that's not what I want to do want and then he's like whatever, and then he got in the shower and everybody could see him in the power. And then I proceeded to get on the table and dance on everybody after I asked this question. You see, everyone thinks we gonna fuck. He's like, he has, like I don't want to, and then proceeded to lap dance everybody living round and I said it's wrong with me.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you just have. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just happened a green ball.
Speaker 5: But I also stepped into my thirty eight year old boundaries and I was like, when I told everyone to come back to our room at four forty five, I said, everybody has to leave by six a m. And that means you call your car at five forty five forty five.
Speaker 3: And usually I'd just.
Speaker 5: Be like, fucking, let's just until anybody wants to leave by eight.
Speaker 4: I'd be like I'm tired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I under six is a good boundary, right, six reasonable.
Speaker 2: I bought a banner from Amazon's like leave by ten, so I'm like, I'm like, i haven't got to use it yet, but I'm like, I really want to have like a little game night like in the day and then be like leave by ten. You know, let's just keep it chill.
Speaker 6: I'm pred of the invitation to know, Like I don't say it.
Speaker 5: I think it's important as the ragers of the crew to have a strong boundary because you'll raise yourself into non rage moment You're like, I've gone too far.
Speaker 4: Why why we've still here?
Speaker 2: Why am I giving lap dances and having silettos.
Speaker 5: Like literally lap dance toilettos. I'm like, I'm the I'm the resident lap dancer and my crew.
Speaker 2: I was just so, I'm like today, I was like looking at like baby shower venues or whatever, and I was like, Okay, all of these venues in at like four o'clock, we can have a rager in my house afterwards. Like that was that was like I was like, we can do something there, or we can go to a club and mid section I'm like, I'm thinking of waste party after the baby shower. I'm not fighting section, right. I was like, we're gonna have a baby shower. Section. I was like, I don't know, it's gonna be a vibe, you know, like, let's figure it out.
Speaker 5: I mean, you got to go out with you with your balls out, like exactly, rock out with my cock out, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, if everybody's gonna be in town, might as well have a ball.
Speaker 5: I suck ad that I agree with this racher as a baby baby racher.
Speaker 3: A baby racher.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 7: I'm curious to know, Like, when, so you're newly ish pregnant, how did you tell her?
Speaker 6: And what was your first thought?
Speaker 3: Jesus, what was your first thought?
Speaker 2: I called crying. I was like, I'm you just asked me. You were like, was this plan? I was like, hell no, this was not plaanned, Like this was a year. Like I was literally like, I swear twenty twenty six. I was like, twenty twenty six. I'm getting my shit together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So like it really manifested.
Speaker 2: That getting my shit together was being pregnant. But literally, I don't know, but no, I literally was, like I wrote in a journal. I was like, all right, I'm starting this year off fresh cause I was kind of like depressed after year last year. So I was like, I'm going to go into this year fresh, rejuvenated, getting my shit together to do my business, blah blah blah. I don't know. I just felt like around this, this is no I'm not gonna say this because people, but whatever. I just felt like I had drink a fresh cup of coffee and I was like, then a pregnancy happened. I was like shitt in the coffee and I was like, oh my goodness. That was my first that was my initial thoughts. It really was like I'm ready for a new like so, so I explained this on my podcast and I was just basically saying that, like you know, it took me a while to get to where I was at, but my first reaction was like, oh, no, I'm pregnant. And I called her and I was basically crying. So she came over and yeah, we took Yeah. She brought a bottle of wine. I had a bottle of wine there because.
Speaker 3: I was like I'm on my way. I didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: I was just like, yeah, so she came over, she got wasted, dropped.
Speaker 5: The whole bottle, and I was just like, yeah, well, like we're pregnant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, So she was.
Speaker 2: So a first day, she was very much like supportive. Second day, I think reality clicked in and was like we got a lot going on, well and a lot of stuff. Like she was like, we got a lot of things to do, which is normal because I think her first reaction was friendship. Second reaction was like all right in the business side too. And I was like, all right, I got a lot of things to think about, and I think first one is this, you know what I'm saying. So it was like that was where my mental was. So I think after a while we both were just like I mean, shit, it is what it is, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at any point where you're like I don't know if I want to carry out the pregnancy.
Speaker 2: Well, of course, for like the first month, so the whole February, I found out around my birthday, like two days before my birthday. My birthday is on January thirty. First I found out like January twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the whole month of February, there were days where I was like I can go to the chap shop. And then there were others like literally I was thinking, like these were my real thoughts, and so then there were other days was like, oh, I could you know, I could do I could do it me and little me and men you know what I'm saying. But like I obviously was talking to you know, my partner as well, and he was like, you know, I support whatever you want to do, because I was very vocal about what I wanted to do, and he was just like, I was very very supportive what you want to do. I even like scheduled an appointment one time and it was just like I don't know, Like I just don't want to. It's so much to deal with. And I scheduled appointment and he was just like, please don't do this, and so basically, you know, I was just like, still, I have to do this for myself. So he altered the time, But in my head, I was like, if I want to, I will, but I had to make sure that I was doing it for me and nobody else. So I think that was the biggest part that I had to come to was if nobody's around, do I still want to do this on my own? You know, And I think that's what was the most important thing for me.
Speaker 1: For for like my perspective, Like obviously, at first day one, I was like, whatever you want to do, Like we're going to get through it.
Speaker 3: We can get through anything.
Speaker 2: Baby daddy getting drunk. No, literally got wasted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like no.
Speaker 1: But then I mean obviously, like throughout the whole time, I was never like get an abortion.
Speaker 3: I really thought she was going to get abortion.
Speaker 1: But I was like we're still, like I'm still going to be here with you no matter what, Like we'll figure it out. But like, also I think my biggest fear was like is she gonna want to quit the podcast? Like that was what I was more scared of. And I was like, bro, like we got hell of shit going on. And more so for me, it was like if you want to do this, and like we make it work. I want to make it work. But like I like more so I was just scared, like are you gonna have a baby and then like leave and then this is gonna be over and like we've built so much and we worked so hard and like just like not knowing what it's gonna look like and like me just being like what the fuck Like. Also, I didn't know that she was like even hooking up with her partner before this happened, so well, nobody did were all together.
Speaker 2: Everybody asked me. Every single one of my friends asked me when I And it's wild to say, because I'm like, imagine me think y'all think I'm gonna keep a random man's baby. Everybody, all of my friends were like, because nobody knew. The thing is I only have sex with him one time, and I mean, that's how it happens.
Speaker 1: But you know, well, no I knew, actually, but I knew from somebody else, So she didn't know that I knew.
Speaker 3: It was like a whole thing. Can I say how I knew?
Speaker 1: No, okay, whatever, So whatever, I knew from somebody else. And then when she called me, I didn't say by who because I had already found out. I just didn't tell her that you alreadyknew that I already knew. So I was like, all right, I'm on the way whatever. But then, like you know, after we spoke, and she just basically was like, I'm not about to like give up everything we worked for.
Speaker 2: To me, I thought that was like a crazy thought process too, cause it's like the first thing I think of when like I understand it. I understood exactly what you were thinking. But in my head, I'm like, the moment I have a child, that's the first thing I think about, like money, you know what I'm saying, and like what I'm gonna do next. I understood the thought process of it, so that's why I'm like, I get it, and I understood that part of it, but I think other than that, it was just like my initial thought was like how can I support this child? That was the first thing and my obviously my main source of income is this podcast with my best friend, and so that was like my thought process.
Speaker 6: I was like I.
Speaker 2: Can't do anything else without that, you know what I'm saying. So that was like and it's just a little fucking baby, you know what I'm saying, Like it's just one.
Speaker 3: Well now that's like obviously like now.
Speaker 2: No, but I know it changed my whole world up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's just.
Speaker 1: A big change, Like you know, like that's just like I think that's just like the scariest part because it's like we don't know what it's going to look like I know that we could handle whatever life throws at us, like as long as we're on the same page and you know, like we have our friendship first, I know, we could do whatever, get through whatever, and like, you know, handle it like a boss. But it's just like when something so life changing happens, it's like, okay, but how we gonna do it?
Speaker 3: Like you know, so now that we're like already past that.
Speaker 1: And now it's just like pretty much the excitement stage, Like that's just just.
Speaker 3: Like a happy time.
Speaker 2: She's more excited than me. Bought clothes art. The first time I bought clothes was when I took the maternity pictures for Amazon, I mean off Amazon. She has showed me a little winsie. I was like, oh h nice, because I've been sick. This pregnancy hasn't been like the easiest, so I haven't been able to like boys, yeah, adjust to those type of and the Old Wives Tale it says that you're not supposed to be sick with boys, So I don't know, really, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Feel like a lot of my friends that were had boys were sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm just like, yeah, I don't know. I seen the Old Wives Tail and it was just like you don't get sick with boys.
Speaker 4: She was sick as fuck.
Speaker 5: I'm sick an right, So I mean the old wives tales are old wives tales. Their tails, they'd be lying and and it's true, Like it is just a little motherfucker baby, like you.
Speaker 4: Feed it through your tits.
Speaker 5: They need some diapers, but for the most part, the best advice someone told me was, like, the baby comes up into your life, Like you don't come up to the baby's life, so you make the baby adjust to your life, you know what I mean. So it's like, if you treat your baby like a fragile porcelain fucking cup, it's gonna be fucking delicate and porcelain and like. But if you treat your baby like you're my side cake and we're hitting the road and this is how.
Speaker 3: This is the mammy you got yeah, and now strap your shit up.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like I feel like like the like my child was the first child in our friend group, and I took that baby bowling and she was fucking three months like she's fine, she was knocked out like everything. I took her to a party and she was like a month and it was a New Year's Eve party.
Speaker 4: She was just like I was like, she's fine outside.
Speaker 5: She was outside of New York probably, I mean, and I didn't I don't like believe in immunizations. And she's fucking healthy and she's great. And I also I was twenty seven, I was younger. But I think a lot of the times people give you like all this advice and like a lot of people do all these things, they baby proof and they do this, they do this, like the baby figures that it's shit out.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I had a glass table.
Speaker 4: The baby was like, I'm like, yeah, you see that's glass, don't catch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, I was born in ninety three.
Speaker 1: My mom was twenty when when she had me, and I was around all kinds of shit, Like I don't feel like I was ever like super sheltered or anything.
Speaker 5: And look, I'm great, You're great. And it's not about being like a careless mom. It's about being a realistic parent, about like just understanding like you got this and all the tools that you have to like you're supposed to know will come to you. So like there's nothing and you have like a tribe of people who care about you. And so I mean, I think it's beautiful and not.
Speaker 3: To worry, and I hope you.
Speaker 5: Have a beautiful, wonderful pregnancy and birth and it'll be great.
Speaker 7: How do you feel like your identity has shifted so far? And like you as her friend, like, have you seen anything shifting in how she's showing up now versus before pregnancy?
Speaker 6: Same bitch like that she's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I mean I haven't even registered yet. Honestly, today I was today at Zion, like you know, the miseducation in Laurence Hill. Zion came on and I was just like, bit just really told me to get an abortion. No, but I did like that, like I get these random like I remember when the first time I felt flotters, I was like, okay, I feel a little. But there have been times and just being pure honesty, I felt like so emotionless to where I had to chat GBT is this normal one? And it is, you know what I'm saying, So it is normal. But there are times where I've just been very much like completely dismissed from it, and I'm like, I do have a little baby growing inside me, so I'm like now I'm I'm I think I'm more aware, but like I don't know. It just hasn't I don't know, the reality hasn't really come in that sense yet. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like I've shifted?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, different, You act the same you act. She acts pretty auntie coated for sure.
Speaker 3: She's always You're always coded.
Speaker 2: And I think I'm so thankful that I have like a tribe of people who are excited for me and who like love me enough to like go through this with me. And I'm just like, I'm so blessed for them because I understand the dynamic can change and you never know how it looks after having because I don't know what life is prepared for me after this, and I understand that it's going to be difficult, it's going to be different, it's going to be trial and era. But I'm just so grateful for my friends that they are who they are and how they are now, and I hope it doesn't change, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like having a kid leveled me up. M h. That's how I felt.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, I'm get my ships together.
Speaker 6: Like I ate my like mushroom, like Mario.
Speaker 7: You know, at first, you're exhausted and you don't know who you are a little bit, and you know, but I think that you have this little human looking back at you.
Speaker 3: You really have to kind of figure it out, and.
Speaker 7: You might go through seasons of feeling like immense pressure, but then like shit, just kind of you're in the creation energy, like you literally are in creating life. So it's like a beautiful time right now, even in your friendship and in your business, to like really ask for exactly what the fuck you want, yeah, because you already have that creation energy coming through, and you're both women. So I feel like it's an invitation for y'all to, like, for your show, for your friendship, for everything to even expand even more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm excited.
Speaker 5: For y'all, And I think it's it's a little bit it is like I'm happy that you said you don't feel anything, because sometimes I think people feel like a way about saying that. But I think it's such a big thing that you're going into that sometimes like it does feel like what the fuck? Yeah, So it's almost so overwhelming that you kind of numb out. And even right now I'm discussing having getting pregnant again, I was like, I don't really remember that I remember but I don't remember much. I feel like I was fine, you know. But it's like sometimes when you're going through something for the first time, especially and it's like such a you know, it's a big life change that your body does kind of put it outside of yourself. So be honest and like that's normal. And also the closer it gets, the realer or git in the moment that baby comes out, you're gonna be like, oh shit, Yeah, it's like such an overwhelm with like beautiful bliss, Like I can't describe how much like when that baby slaps on the chest, like the overwhelm of like, oh my god, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, doing exactly what I'm supposed to do. So, you know, just just trust the process and tap into your power, your importal power right.
Speaker 4: Now, so do all the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 7: I want to talk about your friendship because you know, we are a friendship podcast, and we've built our podcast really on just being authentic and being honest with each other and.
Speaker 3: With people that write into us.
Speaker 7: You mentioned on because we were a guest on your Podcat, But y'all are like very different, right and say in some capacities. So now that you guys have this podcast, which is a business, how do you guys, Like how do you guys navigate challenging situations like when you guys have a disagreement or like you're not fucking with something a choice or a decision, like is it something that you guys addressed straight on or like how do you guys move through challenging moments?
Speaker 1: Well, we have to have hard conversations obviously, Like we have to have hard conversations. And honestly, like we're low key codependent on each other in a sense. So like when we're beefing and we're like not speaking or like we know, there's like an awkward vibe between us, like it really is like uncomfortable and it really is hard. So I think that we just try to like communicate kind of as quickly as we can. Sometimes it will last a couple of days whatever, just to like get it over with, cause like genuinely, like if me and her are arguing, like I feel physically like something is off, like I'm not happy, like you know, like I'm just like I'm not completely full, Like me and Shi aren't talking, or like we have like an awkward tension. So we just try to basically have those hard conversations, and like we've definitely had to have uncomfortable conversations because, like you know, usually you could sweep it under the rug and like go a long time without talking to somebody, but like when you also have a business together, it's like, but you have to get the fuck over this because y'all got shit to do.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I agree. And then also I think that before we would let things rock a little longer sometimes because that's how I am. She's very confrontational head on and be like let's get this shit over, like, let's address this, and me, I'm like, shit, don't be that deep, you know what I'm saying. So like those two type of dynamics, sometimes they'd be like we can get over this, you know what I'm saying, Like this is fine, Like let's just move on to the next situation. And so I've had to learn to like be able to be like, look, if I have an issue, instead of letting it fester, talk about it right then and there, because she will She'll be like if I have this problem right now, I'm gonna talk about it right now, and then like if I let things fester, I'll blow up and then it'll be like way deeper than what it normally needs to be. Right, So I think we just address things head on now, and just like even if we have issue, Like even when I was like on our last episode when I was tripping that Sunday, later that night, I was like, my bad, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes, you know, sometimes you have to push your ego to the side and be like, admit when I'm wrong, or when like are we wrong, or if like once Slacken or the other ones not, like, you just have to address those things like head on, because firsthand, we both know like if you let shiit fester, it will blow up, and then it gets like awkward, you know what I'm saying, and then everybody else around uncomfortable. They'll be like are they okay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh, you don't know if we're like not good, Yeah, we're not good.
Speaker 2: Even like when we film like a podcast episode where we had like a little disagreement, we'll be like, we won't even look at each other. I literally saw something.
Speaker 3: Say I can tell every time they're fighting because we look at each other.
Speaker 2: We'll be like yeah, yeah, tell me about your week.
Speaker 4: It was good to get the camera.
Speaker 7: How's your week on that was the next question is like who's more likely to apologize first?
Speaker 2: Me, I don't be doing nothing wrong, Aquarius. No. I I feel like sometimes you got she's gotten better though, No, you you gotta fight bitch with bitch sometimes you know what I'm saying, but I'm saying but like I be thinking, I'm like it's justified, but like it's not justifiable because it's like if she don't know what she's doing, I can't be mad at her for it. So like I think that in those situations sometimes it would just be like.
Speaker 1: She would be mad at me for ship, like like she said, like they're like this is like probably more in the beginning, she would be like annoyed at me for something, and it would just build that build that build up, and then I would like feel like if it was like a slick comment or like a like you're annoyed at me for something, but like you're not telling.
Speaker 3: Me what you're everything else is annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now it's like I'm like, what the fuck, Like, why are you like saying a little slick ship?
Speaker 2: Like no, she swears I'm passive aggressive, but I'm regular aggressive.
Speaker 3: She extra aggressive regular.
Speaker 1: I can say that, yeah, that's that's true. But no, we we've definitely like got past that pretty much. I mean, we still have our little moments, but in the beginning it was it was a lot more difficult to navigate.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, and now we're so it's we're so locked in, and it was like, we have the same game plan, we have the same you know, like mindset when it comes to what we want to do and where we want to go. So it's just like it doesn't make any sense to let like little like minuscule arguments like get in between us, Like it just it to me, it really don't be that deep. And then something, but I had to say that lightly because to someone else it could be that deep. And like, I don't want to minimize somebody else's feelings just because I lack them. Sometimes, you know, have you.
Speaker 7: Always been, like, I guess, like a girl's girl, or like, have you always had a lot of female friends.
Speaker 3: I've always been a girl's girl for sure, A female a lot of female friends. I mean, yeah, I've always had girlfriends.
Speaker 1: I'm not like a I'm not like a homeboy ass bitch, Like I don't be like brother, Like that's.
Speaker 4: Just not me.
Speaker 3: I'm not that bitch.
Speaker 1: But I I've not really ever been good with having like groups of friends, Like I could have like two to three really close friends and like what ever boom. But she's more like a group she could have hella best friends. I can't have hella hella like best friends, like I could have like a couple.
Speaker 3: Of you did you were you in Badgirls Club? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I was that That didn't make you like have a.
Speaker 5: Like a women fucking problem because I watched that show like years ago, but I'm like, oh my god, these bitches are nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I didn't know the girls, so like, I mean whatever, and then like I don't know, I just think, like who I was at that point in my life. I was only like twenty two going on twenty three when I was on that show, So I mean I've been doing bitches was crazy. Like I was a stripper at seventeen years old, so I was already dealing with crazy as bitches in a strip club.
Speaker 3: So to me, you know, I've already experienced crazy bitches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because sometimes women like when they're in certain environments, baggirls club, the strip club. I know, like there is a you know for self people steal bitches are.
Speaker 3: Crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, so does it have the has that like infiltrated your personal relationships since those chapters in your life?
Speaker 4: But it's good that it hasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I mean I think I'm just like how could I be?
Speaker 1: I mean, I I just think I'm really seasoned, Like you know, like I'm just really seasoned, Like I've walked through a lot of different paths of life, Like I've been around ho strippers, pimps, like drug dealers, super rich people like I've been, Like I'm I have a really good balance. So I don't know, I don't think it's like infiltrated my life in a way, but like it's it's helped me, I guess, like to know what kind of people to stay clear of, or like understand people's personality traits or you know, is this somebody I want my life to like be around all the time?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Probably not, Like, but.
Speaker 5: How did you when did you guys first know in your friendship like this is worth fighting for, this is worth keeping when.
Speaker 2: I missed her? Yeah, it's just like cause I really can. Like I She's right, I have a lot of friendships, and I've cultivated really great friendships, like sisterhoods I also have. I come from a big family but were close knits, so it's like that's embedded in me. So if somebody there, you know, like I know how to put people in categories, but also have really great friendships. And I felt like like when we had our argument. When we had our argument, oh no, that's what I said, I lost my train of thought, like I can stop talking to somebody and it won't affect like I can't like that's the.
Speaker 6: Argument happened before the podcast or yes, before the podcast.
Speaker 3: We quit talking for what six months.
Speaker 2: I don't know, sevens one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah some shit girl, but come on, no, I mean we don't.
Speaker 2: We we argued, we argued about it was like it was just brothers. When you're getting to know like the ins and outs of friendships, sometimes it just sometimes just you know, you'd be like I just.
Speaker 1: Basically had like our first argument, our first falling out, and then we didn't talk for months, and it was like extremely hard for me, Like I was like, mind you I cut bitches off, like I don't be giving a fuck, like which you could go, you could run in traffic, I don't care. You're done, like genuinely, but like for me, it was really hard, Like I was heartbroken. I felt like I really lost my sister. And then like it was funny because like I would like talk to her friends.
Speaker 3: About the situation.
Speaker 1: And then there was a time we tried to meet up and talk about the situation.
Speaker 3: It didn't go well.
Speaker 2: Both both came drunk, both came drunk, both left out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so after that it was like we knew, like we really loved each other, we really like wanted to like work it out. And that was pretty much it. Like we were like we're really best friends, Like.
Speaker 3: You know what was that?
Speaker 6: What was that conversation like the one that brought you guys back together?
Speaker 1: Was it like just too I don't remember fully exactly the conversation. I don't I don't remember either, just kind of explaining our perspectives, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And we were just saying the other day we were like cause we were like what do we really be arguing about?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? It would be like what do it like, what do our arguments be about like when you asked about so this one was a big one, but like, yeah, we have like little I'd be like, I don't even know what we was mad for last year. Yeah, we just talked about that on the pots.
Speaker 3: But I think it was explaining our perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just explain our perspectives. And I respecting our boundaries. I think that was the big thing. Like sometimes you get your boundaries, like when you are so close to somebody, like boundaries get cross and I feel like we just we just understood our boundaries and you know, like I just how we want to move accordingly.
Speaker 5: I think, what are some things that she tolerates from you and you tolerate from her that only you two would tolerate from each other.
Speaker 1: She tolerates for me, Yeah, I'm pretty I'm annoying. I'm pretty clany. I mean I'm annoying, Like I am pretty annoying, I'm pretty clingy. I'm very like I could be kind of abrasive.
Speaker 2: But you know what, and I tolerate that because I'm not that type of person at all. I'm free spirit. I like my space, and I tolerate that from her because she is such a great friend. So that is not even not tolerate, like I've accepted and I've welcomed with open arms because she's.
Speaker 3: Thinking, like, what is it?
Speaker 6: What is a friendship clingy?
Speaker 7: Like because when I think of it, when I think about Clinky, I think of like like.
Speaker 3: I always want to hang out, Like can I come over? Like I'm like that, like and she'll be.
Speaker 2: Like no, I remember she cried me. She's like, I can't go to my best friendid. I was like, stop being gay bro. Like I's just like no, I want my space, right And I'm like, no, you can't not stop being bro. But but it's not even a tolerable thing are because I love her and I love her, I love her being around, so it's not even that. But she's right, she's the nail on the head because that's just not my personality. That's just not me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm just different in that type of way. But then we do balance it. We do spend a lot of time together.
Speaker 1: But like that's the thing, like I'm somebody like I could spend time with like my best friends like all the time, So.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spend time even with my man, Like I'm just I'm just like, are you cling in love as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, to an extent, I like my I like my time to myself too, though like with a man, this is my best friend ship, Like you know this my this is my husband.
Speaker 4: So give me the.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah we have keys.
Speaker 1: But wait, what do I tolerate from you? You say, so I don't say the wrong thing make you mad?
Speaker 3: What do you think I tolerate from you?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 3: You think I don't tolerate anything. You think you're just a perfect little maybe. See that's the problem. That's the problem. Really genuinely, don't think she do?
Speaker 2: I know, I know I do. Do I do be doing shit? Like I know that I could. She already said annoying. I know it could be annoying too, but like and also I think what she tolers for me is that I am like I am more reserved when it comes to friendship sometimes, like are just like shutting down.
Speaker 3: Or this is the thing that we have to get over there in two different ways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. In the beginning, she had to understand that, like, it's not personal against you. If I just want my space, you know what I'm saying. So, like I have to, Like, as an extrovert, I do need to recharge my battery sometimes and just like be in my own space. And like, I like that was the thing. I think that she tolershs for me now. She like I I was talking to somebody the other day and she was like, I just gotta le shy, do shy and I and I love that about her because it's like she's we've gotten to that place where it's like you allow me to be.
Speaker 1: But she does it kind of been like really annoying times like her birthday. Oh, I don't want to do nothing for my birthday.
Speaker 2: No, even when we like pack or do something, are like, are like you like, I know, se gonna get it together, Like you know, I know you know what I'm saying, So I know you tolerate that with me. Of like I think it was the word I can't figure out a word for it. Of kind of lax. Yeah, the lacks of daisicalness because she I would both type A and to a different extent, she'd type about that's annoying. I'm a little extreme extreme, but like you know, I'd be like, well, here we are, Everything's gonna be fine. Yeah, everything, Yeah, everything's gonna be fine, you know, and she knows it.
Speaker 3: Will you know, And it always is, it always is in between.
Speaker 5: But you know, it's beautiful to see women be able to vocalize who they are and how they can incorporate other people, because I think there's not there's no tools for that, there's no blueprint.
Speaker 4: No one says this is how to be a best friend.
Speaker 5: And a lot of times bitches will be loyal to men and relationships niggas and cheated on them, babies on them, and they'll be like going back and going back and try and going to therapy.
Speaker 4: But with women would be like, ah, fuck her. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So it's good to see examples of women, you know, just like coming finding new ways to come together and resolve issues and conflict and doing it public.
Speaker 3: But it also depends on the friendship because don't get it twisted.
Speaker 1: Like I will say, I do cut baches off, not gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: But that's because I show up as such a good friend.
Speaker 1: If you don't show up as that good friend, then I'm not really going to over extend myself and try to work on that relationship. I put so much effort into this relationship with I because she genuinely shows up for me as an amazing friend if she wasn't showing up for me or being a weirdo or doing weird shit. Yeah, we have like the same morals, like you know, like we wouldn't do certain shit, we don't cross certain lines.
Speaker 3: So that that's the reason why.
Speaker 1: We both put so much into our friendship because we literally show up the same for each other.
Speaker 5: There's a difference between being like having personality differences that you have to learn versus like having foundational princess and like, sure, you're a weird bitch and that was disloyal and that's just right exactly.
Speaker 2: We are very foundational when it comes to that, and I and I wholeheartedly agree because there's certain things that were like rub me, Like I'll be like, I'll never like have beef with somebody, but I'll be like, oh, I see how you move, and you know what I'm saying, I'm good that can y'all have? Like, so y'all turn that a c off, We turn it back on Jesus. Look, I want to see something.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 3: Don't rereading the funk.
Speaker 4: Around right you?
Speaker 3: Like, is this a small room?
Speaker 4: Pregnant, pus pregnant.
Speaker 2: But they did see my blue bandies. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Now I have a question.
Speaker 6: I have two questions, like have you sucked all you've been pregnant yet?
Speaker 3: And also, yes you have, have.
Speaker 4: You been horny you've been pregnant?
Speaker 2: So fifteen weeks, I was like, why am I watching cut holding porn? And so I was like holding specifically, holding specifically. I was like, why am I in the mood for some cuck holding? You know, I've never felt this in my life?
Speaker 3: Why am I here for this?
Speaker 2: And I was like, around like the fifteen sixteen week mark, you get this like extra, this burst of morning is I ask Shatgibt Gloria Patricia Tabernacle, I asked her everything why But so I asked Gloria, I was like, why am I watching like holding porn? But it's because I was like the hormones around that time like make me super fucking horny. And I was just like, oh, this is crazy because I'm really not that like I'm sexual. I know how to get down, you know what I'm saying, But I don't really she's not.
Speaker 3: Really freaky though.
Speaker 2: I'm not a freaking decky girl, you know, what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 3: Vanilla, Yeah, no, you don't watch porn. She does.
Speaker 2: Don't watch porn. Well, and if I do watch porn, I don't masturbate. I'm just tearing. Yeah, what are you doing? I'm just like, yeah, let's let's see this, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think it's just like a lot. But I'm just like, yeah, what are we doing? And then after I feel nasty, I'm just like, if.
Speaker 4: You're communists, yeah, I watched it feelsy.
Speaker 2: I'm a dirty horror but so I'm not really like that. So I really don't watch porn. I don't. I can go without sex, but like, you know what, I feel these things. But I'm like it was really that sixteen week mark, and I was just like, I am like, money, do it.
Speaker 5: That's good though, being horny is good because not being horny is not fun.
Speaker 2: My other question, which has nothing to do with this, was what is your perspective on like what if like Winter had a friend that you don't fuck with, like or like are falling out with a friend, Like are you like that she's not my friend?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 3: Like how does that help out there? How do you guys navigate things.
Speaker 4: So I me personally is actually funny.
Speaker 2: This is funny because me personally, i'd be like whatever, I don't care, like you know what I'm saying, Like, I always think of things in a sense of like those friendships, because that's how I been. I'm like, look, I understand we need to take a break and then we'll come back to each other. I don't ever end things in like a beefing manner like, so I don't end things disrespectfully with friendships. I just be like, you know what, this ain't our season. So that's things I understand. I'm like, maybe we can come back in seasons. So I'm very lenient when it comes to like if we're not in the season, it's seasons. If me and my friend aren't in this season, I don't need my friends to cut them off in that season.
Speaker 3: Well, can I tell the story fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically I had cut a girl off, mind you you know this is the second but jo I cut off in like a year and a half, two years. I don't fucking judge you, babe, you gotta go. But no, So I basically.
Speaker 1: Cut one of my friends off and like but it was a falling out, though it wasn't falling out, like the exchange of words was like extremely disrespectful. So I cut the big job whatever, go out. I'm leaving a party. She's walking into the party. One of my other best friends is behind me and they speak to each other and I'm like, why did you just speak to that beach like I'm not fucking with her, and she goes, oh, well, she had said something about my hair and dah da da she had posted on Instagram. I said, you're still following her Instagram? Why are you following her Instagram?
Speaker 3: And she's like, well, I went to go check if sh I was following her.
Speaker 2: She was so so listen.
Speaker 3: So the next day I tell sh what happened. I said, and she still following her because you followed her? Why are you follow her? She said, Well, I went to go see if Don was following her.
Speaker 2: She was, so I did heard that before you even told me that Don was following me. I was. I was, like, I said, I was. She was like, why are you still follow her? I was like, well Don was, And so it was the same thing, like we've both said the same thing.
Speaker 1: But they were like they were like, oh, well, the reason why we were still following was because we thought there was a potential y'all would get to be back.
Speaker 2: Friends because you had an argument with two girls that same day. It was the two girls that same day. They worked it out with the one, so I'm like, okay, aventual, she's gonna work it out with the other one. But I ended up unfollowing the girl because it don't be that deep to me.
Speaker 1: If if she wants me to unfollow somebody or quit fuck with somebody, I will like and I know if I told her like no, like I that's upsetting me, that's pissing me off, Like don't follow that bitch, Like of course she's gonna fucking follow the girl. But it was just never even a conversation. But then there was somebody else that I had cut off like two years before, who remember, Yeah, and then and then I was like, I was like, you know, like she's where it spuck for that that I and you were like I've been waiting to follow that.
Speaker 3: So it just different.
Speaker 2: It It'd be certain things like yeah.
Speaker 3: You had a thing with a friend and I did not follow the girl, but I mute at her.
Speaker 5: What's a friendship violation, is that an unwritten role you must If I don't fuck with her, everyone mustn't followed her. It depends, but you have to make the announcement. You can't just assume if I get into with somebody, I'm telling everyone in the friend group, Hey, I'm follow this bitch.
Speaker 2: Can you say that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it's that serious, because it's not, And I actually have to do some double checking to make sure all my friends are not following people, because I'll go back and be like, why.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you still fall If it's like a deep situation, like obviously, like you have to show where your loyalty lies.
Speaker 3: But like, if it's not that deep, y'all probably gonna work it out.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want awkward tension with your friends if y'all are gonna end up working it out.
Speaker 3: But if it's like on some final.
Speaker 1: Word ship, then it's like, all right, I got you, Like I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I need the bitch, I need who ever to know whoever, whatever it's temporary or permanent, they're with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you got to pick a side like friends in this one discrepancy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: A friendship violation for me would be I'm not really like I don't know, fucking my man or something or like those are friendship violations to me, I'm very much like I think also like foundational things as well, Like I don't I think a friendshi violence for me, somebody had fucking my man or backdooring me or doing some weird shits stealing money from me or doing something like those type of things. But or but that's not a breakup to me, Like if somebody don't show up as a friend for me, you just on the back burn of a friendship, those aren't breakups, but like things that are just like you gotta ball this bitch is done like she is. You might you're liable to get beat the fuck dealing with somebody man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if you do anything weird over men in general, to me, I'm looking at you side eye because it's like, if you're doing some weird shit over this funky ass nigga, then I don't know what the fuck you're gonna do about my actual man. I don't trust you now, Like if you're doing weird shit over just.
Speaker 3: Any man in general, time can hear yes, Like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, bro, you're laying because like there's just so many men in the world, and like me and my close friends, we don't even have those problems, like we don't go through that ship like you know, So like Mitch, if you.
Speaker 3: You gotta go, I'm sorry, you must leave.
Speaker 4: No, I agree, don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw you guys did this podcast or I don't know what it was, like kind of a cute podcast like on the Subway, and you said that on popular opinion, you don't think that men can have female friends.
Speaker 2: And I stand by it, and I stand by it. I'll go to war, I'll down that hill alone.
Speaker 4: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't give.
Speaker 3: I don't super agree. But I did just have a situation with like the guy that.
Speaker 1: I'm dating, and like he picked his homegirl up from the airport, and I was like, and she didn't.
Speaker 6: That's that's I don't want to tell her picking someone from the.
Speaker 5: Airport very very.
Speaker 2: La.
Speaker 3: He doesn't live in l A.
Speaker 1: But like, no, he she had like given him a right to the airport and then like he had had her do a favorite for him, and she was like bringing him something back and he was like, well, she gave me a ride.
Speaker 3: So I'm too I was like, I called her. I was like, should I be should I be upset?
Speaker 2: She did? She didn't call me. She called me for something. She was like, I don't really want to know your opinion on AX already know it? And I was and so I was like, just tell me, and she said something by a friend.
Speaker 3: I said, this is not even your man, you was talking.
Speaker 2: No, We're like that's her and her ma and her yet but is it?
Speaker 4: But like we just.
Speaker 1: Haven't got a relationship yet, but we are probably going to be in a relationship.
Speaker 5: Is that friend someone from back in the day, somebody's been knowing? Is it a new friend that just popped up?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, she like, I'm not super pressed about the situation. Like he even was like, do you want to go with me? And I was like, not really, but enjoy And have you been around this friend? No, me and him haven't been dating for that long. Have you been dating for like two and a half.
Speaker 4: Listen to this scenario.
Speaker 2: Imagine like you're in the front seat and then like she tried to get in the front seat, and.
Speaker 3: That would never happen. The Queen would never allow somebody in the front seat. Okay, it never happened. I'd be like, get in the back peasant. Who I am?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I wouldn't do that. But I wasn't really tripping. But then I was like, should I be tripping?
Speaker 5: Like, you know, it's so crazy that the psycho like brain of a woman, because like, my man is so fucking friendly, like, but so am I.
Speaker 4: So it's like I'm bating myself.
Speaker 5: And like he was like he's first of all, he talks so much, especially when we drink. So I'm like, it's I always tell my friends it's always good to have one new bitch because then he can talk to her and he didn't have to talk to us because.
Speaker 4: We didn't know the stories.
Speaker 5: So it's always like one. And then he was like talking this bitch to death and she was kind of cute or whatever. And I was like, you know, I'm not annoyed because now he's not talking. I was talking to her, but.
Speaker 4: Then when she left, he was like raving about her. I said, nigga, come.
Speaker 2: Like, now I am like she was, so I was like she wasn't, she was not?
Speaker 4: I see you.
Speaker 5: I said, well what did you see? Because that was with her two and I just saw a bitch and I was like, and then I had to talk like am I crazy?
Speaker 3: Or am I like?
Speaker 4: Am I tripping?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't like super friendly man though, so I mean I would be annoyed.
Speaker 5: But the only thing is I am a super friendly bitch. So there's a lot of things in my relationship that I have to like reflect on myself and be like I would do that, do that. And then at the end, he's like getting her number, and I'm like, I don't really give a fuck something right here.
Speaker 4: But also my man is a big dick. His robe is open.
Speaker 5: We're like naked people. I'm like, I don't know this bitch personally and I don't know where she thinks this is.
Speaker 4: And I will cut a bitch.
Speaker 5: But this is how we are in front of all of our friends, but our close friend group. So when there's someone new, I'm like, I don't like people think we're trying to threesome them. We're not, And like, I don't know, you know, wait, are y'all in an open relationship?
Speaker 3: No, girl, we are monogamous.
Speaker 5: I mean we'll like, if we want to play together or have fun together, we will, but we're monogamous. And I think people think that we're not monogamous because we'd be naked. I'd be dancing on everybody and he'd be like, go, baby, go, baby go, and before yeah, yeah, but I had to I had to like tell him, like, just because we're this way and our friends are this way, we don't know every bitch. You know, every bitch might think thinks it's sweet, she thinks you got her, you got her number. Then this is a green light for the side because everyone does think we're open and we're not. So I just have to, like I constantly have to tell myself, like he could have friends. He's grown here, expects you, he knows you'll cut him, he's afraid of you, so that there's no discover But I don't want anyone to tell me what to do. So I'm not telling anybody else what to do either. But I'm going to give you a strong perspective.
Speaker 2: And I understand that. And this is the thing with me. Why I say that is because I've never been one to like have homeboy guy like now I've cultivated as an adult, I've cultivated these friendships and these relationships with men that you know, I can I do believe in platonic relationships. I do, but like when I'm in a relationship, I feel like it just takes the like men take the back burner. But I've never been the time to be like, let me just call my homeboy, because I'm just not like that. But I'm also extremely friendly. And I don't mind a friendly man either, Like I don't want a man to be rude to women. I don't want a man, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't when they skip you, Yeah, I don't like. I don't like that. So I don't mind a friendly man to a certain extent as well, like don't have me out here, like it's stupid. But but men will always embarrass you. They will find a way somehow, sometimes not all. But I just feel like I don't require anything from somebody that I don't do myself, if you know what I'm saying, like, and I think, honestly, to me, low key, that is a deal breaker, Like I would not date somebody who has a lot of a lot of a lot of female friends. You want to be one, So I don't know, So do you have any male friends. I have male friends yet, so if they got into a relationship, would you hold yourself to that same standard? Yes, Like, yeah, I've had that happen, but like you would do that just naturally or you they'd have to ask. I would do that naturally because I would I know what I want in a relationship and what I would do. But like, I have guy friends, but not to a point where it's like, hey, let me call him up. Like if we're out and about in these settings, I'm always completely fine, you know what I'm saying. So if I'm like, I'm probably most likely there with one of my homegirls who's cool with the guy friend. That's how I get guy friends. Like say, it's one of your homeboys and I come around you and then like he's just there. That's how my situations you normally go.
Speaker 3: You know, you're not like pouring into your friendships with mad No.
Speaker 2: I never really have, though I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never done that, Like not really.
Speaker 2: I do need a gay bestie. Your brother, Look, he's a great.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I forget because we're not blood brother, blood brother sister, and then he'll like, I like take my shirt off and he'll like squeeze my tip.
Speaker 3: People be like what the brother you probably need? Yeah, might be forgetting.
Speaker 7: I'm like, no, that that's funny and.
Speaker 2: That is why you're from Alabama.
Speaker 3: They're like, that's some elation.
Speaker 2: But no, I mean, I don't think. I mean, I don't know, Like I mean, I understand that there's there, there are friendships that could be cultivated from the sex, but I do this is another hot take. I love a hot take, But like I do think women control that narrative when it comes to female male relationships like I do female male friendships. Because it's like if I say to any of those my homeboys right now, pregnant and all, they probably still would you know what I'm saying, want and even more, I don't think I genuinely now like no, But like I do, I think women control that narrative sometimes you know what I'm saying most of the time.
Speaker 7: So we do we yield the power exactly. There's men will there's no happening less we say it isn't gape.
Speaker 4: So why do I exactly?
Speaker 2: So why do I want my boy, I mean my man having another homegirl with the power to do that.
Speaker 4: I want to know the friend. I want to be around you.
Speaker 5: I want to see your face, I want to feel your energy. I want to see how you interact. Like that's one thing is like I'm going to be the teller of all what the fuck it is.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, that bitch likes you. Yeah, that bitch.
Speaker 4: Doesn't like me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that bitch feels uncomfortable because she I'm a psychic bitch. I will tell you that.
Speaker 6: I do believe that men and women can be friends.
Speaker 3: But I do.
Speaker 7: I do think like you said, A, I think women A do we do hold the power and but b I think also we have oftentimes more clarity around what a true friendship is. Where there's like I've dated men where they be like, no, for real, this's my homegirl, and I'd be like, niggash, show us around you because you pay, you know what I mean. And then I've had other ones where I'm like, yeah, that's your homegirl. You know, would she fuck if the same thing, like, would she fuck if you put if you said, come on, let's do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah maybe probably Yeah, But at the.
Speaker 7: End of the day, it's like, do I trust you, you know, because I have I have male friends, and I've had situations where I've had partners say like, yeah, that's not your friend. No more really, and yeah, and I've fought tooth and nail about it really, yeah, because I know, because I know that that's really a trust issue with you that you have with me.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not them.
Speaker 7: I've been in multiple relationships and had that friend be in my life and there's been no transgressions. Yeah, but I think that's a I think that specific topic is always really a hot topic for it's.
Speaker 2: A hot topic. And because I recently, like there was a situation one time where I had sucked at homeboy and like and and it was once it was here's my friend for a while. And I do honestly regret that situation because it's like I lost out on a friendship and it's like because I could not maintain that friendship once I got into a relationship, because I do think that is disrespectful to me. Like if you have a homegirl that you fucked before and now y'all just friends, it's like, no, I don't want that type of energy around, So I can't do that to the same sense, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like it's too many lines that get crossed and it just gets confusing. So like to me, I'd rather not, but I still have I can maintain male friendships, like I have guy friends that I talk to now still to this day that everything is fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's just got maturity and honestly and trust, you know what I mean. Trust because at the end of the day, there's always going to be a bitch or nigga or something. I mean, I there's people that I fucked, you know, but we're gonna be best friends.
Speaker 6: Probably not, but it happens and I get it.
Speaker 5: And not having the same understanding for him too, It's like, I trust you. I understand we're sexy people. Shit gets, Shit happens, you fall into fucking sometimes, Yeah, like it slips on.
Speaker 2: A banana peel and then slept over.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Do you guys have any affirmations for our audience today? Affirmation like something you tell yourself that keeps you going, keeps you.
Speaker 3: Pumped up, something that keeps me going, something that keeps me popped up.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're that bitch, stay a bitch, been that bitch, gonna be that bitch forever day today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that I think about first off, and I'm not even in this space anymore, but the one that the note mirror mirror. I will be okay, but it's true tales all the time. I will be okay, like I will, I will always be okay. Everything will be all right. And I feel like whatever I go through in this moment, like at the end of it, I will always come out okay. And my favorite Bible verse is I can do all things through Christis strengthens me. And I feel like, yeah, those things, like I can do it. I am capable, I am willing, I'm able, you know, so I feel like those are I'm very big on affirmation. I have affirmations journal, so like I made an affirmations journal. So I'm very big on affirmations because I'm a very big words person. It's important to me, like you are great, you are lovely, you are like you are, you were kind, you were sweet, you was important, you was important. I'm like, I love affirmations. Words or spose yeah, word, yeah there.
Speaker 6: I don't know a lot of time I was gonna play Trigger, should.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, let's play Trigger.
Speaker 7: It's party, okay, Okay, we have a we have a game on our show called Trigger. So I'm going to say a word and you say the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, so maybe you want to you want to go first, you can go first one a time, yeah, okay, yeah, sure, I'm triggered.
Speaker 3: Marriage, single, what marriage?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hopefully ship?
Speaker 6: Religion, God?
Speaker 2: First word, first word Christian?
Speaker 6: Last time you had sex yesterday?
Speaker 2: Clearly I have to look on my flow app. It's been a minute.
Speaker 6: Favorite porn category.
Speaker 2: Cook No, it really, Actually it is embarrassed to say.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say amateur like like homemade. Yeah, I don't like that super.
Speaker 4: Where was the one You're gonna say? What was your O?
Speaker 3: G would?
Speaker 2: Yay?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love like I love the intros of it. I've never struck before, Yes, you have.
Speaker 5: You know. I came to the conclusion it's just that we like Dick a lot, so she is better than.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, So what this means.
Speaker 6: I don't like dick a lot because I don't want to watch niggas.
Speaker 1: Girls love lesbian portant exactly. I like lesbian poor, but only when I could tell that they're really into it. Because I know how to fake a nut bitch, and I know.
Speaker 3: When you're doing it. So if I can tell you're not into it, I cut the ship off and the boys are always they'd be like barely looking the pussy, like like, no.
Speaker 2: That's why I beat off you.
Speaker 4: You'd be faking fake lesbian in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it would be like.
Speaker 5: You not to do it if you're gonna make that lord.
Speaker 3: Okay, my next question pussy eating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's her.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've only eaten.
Speaker 1: Wanted to have couchies for this because I only liked it like twice and it just didn't go for it.
Speaker 4: Would you do it again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She's gay over here.
Speaker 4: I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: I wanted to have coochies on her belt.
Speaker 2: I looked one one time when I was off of Mali, and I said, all right, well I'm done here. You know, you got sober real quickly, finish finished, And then she asked me, and everybody'd be like, well, did you did she? I said no, and they're like you have you done any scissoring? No?
Speaker 1: I don't know from a lot of girls, but I've only looked on I don't really like girls like that.
Speaker 2: I think girls, I think women are far superior. I think we're beautiful. I think I I think so much more highly of women. I wish I could I just don't. I love everything about a man. I love his back, I love his penis. I love the way it feels pumping inside. Yes, I love all. That's what I'm pregnant, but I love it all.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah, I love language.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, affirmations.
Speaker 3: I would say physical touch, cannabis.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 3: I just smoked weed, y'all this weekend.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit paranoid. Yeah, mushrooms easy, easy, Remember when we did those on the beach.
Speaker 1: I don't care for really shrooms that I don't really I've never been super high off of them, maybe like once, but I'm not really a drug person.
Speaker 3: I barely like fuck with weed, so when I do, I just had a good time of smoking weed. Though I like to do it outdoors. That's when I actually enjoy smoking weed indoors. I'm like paranoid.
Speaker 6: Are you like a joint smoker or backwards?
Speaker 3: I'm a joint smoker. When I do toxic.
Speaker 2: Trait thinking imperfecting my husband think he's so perfect.
Speaker 3: We are the toxic tray.
Speaker 1: I would say, probably cutting people off too easily. Yeah, that's a little toxic sometimes.
Speaker 3: Celebrity celebrity crush. I don't have one.
Speaker 2: I don't have one.
Speaker 3: Either I feel like I forget anybody I want.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel too, though, honestly, and especially when you be in these parties, in these environments, you like, I didn't realize you were accessible like.
Speaker 6: This, mind right white man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm kidding. Have you remember the white man?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: When not really as an adult, like when I was a teenager, Like I dated like some white boy whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say. The man over there is a white man that was really meat.
Speaker 2: I've been with a white guy and he has small penis And I was like, I'm still doing it for the plot. Here we are you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: You're apologizing to Yeah, everybody else coming like, oh, who's that guy? I was like, No, he's very cute, but it looks like he got a.
Speaker 2: Little cheerkey in him or something.
Speaker 3: Black man, I.
Speaker 4: Love black king.
Speaker 3: That's a black king right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do y'all date older man?
Speaker 6: A y'all ever dated older man?
Speaker 3: This is a cougar over here.
Speaker 2: I will I Look. I knew I was on to something when I started being attracted to ball heads. I said, oh, we're somewhere now.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I don't know what it is, but I have been dating younger than me, like Whyan's Wyan.
Speaker 5: So you're the cougar's you tell me what the wayan ages is it? Like under twenty five?
Speaker 6: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Always talking about everything. Yeah, he's actually he's great. Honestly, he's amazing.
Speaker 4: Here me teaching me.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 6: I'm like because I feel like I hear this every time.
Speaker 2: You know what, Yeah, great, he's.
Speaker 4: So different, he's so smart.
Speaker 7: And then when it's like seven months and he's like he's so fucking immature and he's twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I've been waiting to like see whatever that is. But like, honestly, like I can't really complain. He's great communication, like, he's fellas smart. Like anytime there's been any issue that I felt, he's like worked through it, like and it's very surprising to me.
Speaker 4: So the new wrong it?
Speaker 2: So I do birth?
Speaker 3: Birth?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, the word is birth. The word is birth, scarce birth.
Speaker 3: I'm scared too. I actually cried thinking about Shy giving birth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, motherhood exciting.
Speaker 2: I think it's interesting, new, new, exciting.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be exciting, even though I'm not turning into a mom, y'all.
Speaker 3: But what about you?
Speaker 6: What about your what are you was your first instinct.
Speaker 1: About I don't know, like honestly, like losing my independence, which is a little bit scary for me.
Speaker 2: That's the trigger word. Yeah, what do you mean your independence?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I feel when I think about motherhood for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, no, I thought about that too, though. It's like, damn, I gotta be less of But I'm like, I feel like I'm at that age like if I was younger, it would be it would feel more crazy or crazier to me. But I'm like, I'm thirty four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't know if I want to, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to do right now.
Speaker 4: Me, I was like I keep it was like, what else are you doing?
Speaker 2: No. I remember one of my my little cousin told me and because this is we were pregnant at the same time, like years ago, and now she has like a seven year old son, I probably would have one too, and so like this time I told her I was pregnant and she was like, well, what are you going to do? She was like, what are you gonna do? And I was like, I really don't know. She was like, you need to grow the funk up. And I said, okay, well you write that one and then you ain't that one looked because I was like, yeah, you're right. I was like, I can't keep a boarding them, you know what, I.
Speaker 4: Can't keep doing that parenthood.
Speaker 2: Well they was outside with them signs last time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've been there signs and I want to be like, bitch, you get a life.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, that's kind of a life. Oh we fun.
Speaker 3: I'm not a whole y'all.
Speaker 4: Now we.
Speaker 3: What else do you? Yeah? Do you these niggas? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Right, biggest regret.
Speaker 2: Getting out a board when I was young, and I'm just kidding. I always said, this is not finishing in college.
Speaker 3: My honest.
Speaker 1: My biggest regret is getting my T three done in by Miami.
Speaker 3: That's still to this day.
Speaker 4: My biggest regret making.
Speaker 3: A mistake on choosing the right person for cosmetic surgery. You shouldn't have went to Miami.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Columbia not mad No. Yeah, I went to fucking Miami and it costs me over eighty thousand dollars in like chronic paying chronic TMJ, like just too much. Worst decision And that's my only regret in life.
Speaker 3: I don't have no other regrets. I don't need a lot of shit. Y'all. Pet peeve winning like I hate people are like, oh, y'all, you're sorry, but.
Speaker 2: That really gets Like now, she was like ten minutes and she was like, where are they at?
Speaker 5: I said, relaxed on the phone five minutes I was sweating coming down.
Speaker 2: I think my pet peeve is the most recent one. I get so annoyed when I'm on the phone with somebody and they got thirteen other things going on in the background.
Speaker 3: Bitch, you want to call.
Speaker 2: Me later, just hang up. I don't need to be here. Why are you? And then when you call me and you got thirteen things beat in the back? Can I get it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Just what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Why did you call me?
Speaker 2: Why'd you call me? You talking to everybody else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, last question, best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 4: Keep it?
Speaker 2: And I'm saying, okay, I don't know the best advice I've ever gotten, Share you go.
Speaker 3: Best advice I've ever gotten.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be real, I haven't really gotten too much advice from people, Like genuinely, I feel like my whole life has been like just trial and tribulation. Like I've had to kind of figure out everything on my own. But the best advice I could give to people, since I haven't really gotten great advice, is to just like do what you want to do and make that shit happen, and don't be scared to make it happen because you can literally do anything that you want to do in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have good I have someone one of my close friends, one of my best friends, gave me this advice one time, and she put it in regards to anything, but especially relationships. She was like, just pay attention always to how you feel, how people make you feel. And she was like, just pay attention to how you feel because you are the most important person in these scenario sometimes, so pay attention to your feelings and how people make you feel is very important. And so I do I use that. I keep that in mind a lot. With a lot of time, I'm like, how do I feel in this scenario? How do I feel with these people? How do I even feel if I'm even looking something as simple as looking for a venue, how do I feel in these spaces? So I just feel like being very in tune with like my feelings sometimes because it is kind of hard for me, so like I have to do keep that in mind of like how do I feel right now? So I think that was a really good one for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is great.
Speaker 2: What about y'all? I told you, Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Baby's coming to your life. You're not going to the baby's life. That was what I was like.
Speaker 5: And also that they're pretty, They're pretty, uh durable.
Speaker 4: So I was like, she's fine, it's adorable.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, okay, do you guys want to pick a tarot card before we get out of here?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 3: She don't like taro Okay.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mind. I know she talked about because we went for the girl now because okay, we went to a Patreon. We went to a Patreon, and I didn't like that lady. I'll be in my business talking about and she was a rip off. Anyways.
Speaker 3: But when I got the card of Judgment.
Speaker 2: Judgmental I'm just kidding. I got the card of x v X exit.
Speaker 3: You got a show it's three cups? Or is that three cups? What is that called?
Speaker 4: It's eight of cup, eight of cups?
Speaker 7: Okay, judgment the judgment card, you pulled it up right, Yeah, of course, this is what always happened.
Speaker 3: My Internet is hello.
Speaker 6: The judgment card is calling you to rise up and embrace a higher level of consciousness for the service of your highest good.
Speaker 3: You are experiencing a.
Speaker 6: Spiritual awakening and realizing that you are destined for so much more. This is your cosmic leveling up.
Speaker 3: You hear the call and you're.
Speaker 6: Ready to act.
Speaker 7: Tune into a higher frequency, Let go of old self and step into this newest version of who you really are. The judgment card often indicates that you need to make a life changing decision, but unlike those associated with the logical justice card, the decision requires a blend of intuition and intellect. You may be at a crossroads, aware that any choice you make will bring significant change with long lasting effects. Judgment pops up in a tarot reading when you are close to reaching a signific You are reaching a significant stage in your journey. You have reviewed and evaluated your past experiences and have learned from them. The judgment card suggests that you may find comfort in sharing your struggles with others within a group environment a podcaster. There will be others who have experienced something similar and who can show you the way of freedom from your troubles. Let them guide you and help you rise together.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it. Look like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Nope, not Michael Jackson. The ative cups.
Speaker 5: When the ative cup shows up in the tarot reading, you may feel compelled to walk away from a disappointing situation. It could mean turning your back on an unfulfilling relationship, job, career path, living arrangement, or creative project that was once a source of great happiness to you, but now it only brings you pain. You have invested yourself emotionally, but despite your best efforts, are disappointed it hasn't turned out the way you expected it to, and you realize that you're no longer getting anything out of this situation.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The only choice is to put it behind you and move on with your life, even if it brings you sadness as you say goodbye. The aative cup suggests that you sense that something is missing, particularly on an emotional or spiritual level, and instead of waiting around for things to get better, you know you need to leave that unfulfilling situation. It may not make sense to others because on the face it looks as if you have everything you had wished for, but deep down you know it's not serving your highest goods and it's time for you to let go. And I mean, if it doesn't speak to you, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Speaker 4: But if it does, you know, just take it in.
Speaker 6: The cars usually don't last the cars.
Speaker 2: The cars will reach you down.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might not be anything like you can think of right now, but maybe there's something that I.
Speaker 2: Don't pop up and be like, oh that was that car? Yep? H.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you ladies for joining us of course on the pod, for having us yea so fun. Y'all are in the area, on the area, always welcome to come back on the show, come hang out if you ever need a space to work, yes we all have about studio next door too.
Speaker 5: And also sending you so much love on your journey the last couple of months and on your birth and don't be afraid and just like tap in, you were born to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. I appreciate it. I've loved being here.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Can you let our people know the tribe where they can find you.
Speaker 3: You can find us at Behind the Likes.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Behind the Likes Pod on Instagram, Behind your Like p O D my Instagram at c h Y dot f. Also, so what's your Instagram w I I N t r R. Also, we have tours coming up, so going behind the Likes podcast dot com and check out if we will be in your city. We'll be in Dallas, Philly.
Speaker 3: Dallas, Philly, Oakland and DC.
Speaker 2: Yes yeah, so we will be there soon in these upcoming weeks, so check us out.
Speaker 3: Yes, bye bye An.
Speaker 5: You guys know where to find us Good Moms by choices and on platforms, follow the good Viper treat and we will see you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you,