Speaker 1: All right, the eyes up here Extra Tuesday looking at some of the wildest backstage stories that have ever been recorded or discussed. Uh, some are disgusting. So we're going to talk about some that I found on this list in part one, and then we will talk about you in part two.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, I hope a lot of these I have not heard because I loved I loved the shock that you have my facials hear some of these stories, and you know, I'm sure I heard some of them because some of them might be urban legends.
Speaker 3: Now we don't know if any of these are true or not.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of things in the world of professional wrestling are lies, and you really can't believe everything you hear. But let's see how creative some people can get. And you know, and then at the end of each story, let's let's give our opinion and see if we think it's it's true or false?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, okay, you know if I heard of it, all right, sounds good to me. The first one is women paid for a night with the Junkyard Dog. Okay, Okay, here we go. Considering he was one of the most popular and well known wrestlers in his heyday, the Junkyard Dog would have women pay him for sex instead of him paying them for sex. If you he ran into a woman interested in spending the night, he would charge up to one hundred dollars. If the woman didn't have the money, he would allow them to find other ways to pay him, such as give him drugs or booze. Considering that the JYD was never caught in a bad scandal, had good nights, and got one hundred dollars out of each of them, it sounds like his scheme worked for him. Surprisingly.
Speaker 2: So okay, I have to ask, are these fans that like after a show they're just like hey, because okay, we know the term rat.
Speaker 3: I hate it, but it's out there.
Speaker 2: Most of the boys would just sleep with them for free because they were willing. Jyd charged these women one hundred dollars, and I bet you, being a man, they probably had to service him the whole time.
Speaker 1: I've heard this story be told by Tony Atlas.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's true.
Speaker 1: This is allegedly true. According to Atlas, they were and the story goes that they were looking to score some drugs in the uh, you know, in the eighties. He was rooming with Jyd, and Tony said, let's go, you know, buy stuff, and Jyd said, I got a better idea. He goes, I got some people in the town I can call. They're gonna pay us to have sex and then we're gonna go buy drugs with their.
Speaker 3: Money made one hundred dollars too.
Speaker 1: They were paid to have sex with whoever it was, and then they used the money to buy drugs.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I've never heard this story before, and I've never heard of the boys charging fans.
Speaker 1: So he was like a reverse rat. He rated him. He was a rat for the rats.
Speaker 3: He was like a prostitute.
Speaker 1: He was kind of a prostitute or a male prostitute. I guess a jigglow of sorts.
Speaker 2: Crap. Why wouldn't you just say I need drugs, give me drugs. Well, maybe because the girls didn't have access to drugs.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know. Maybe maybe they didn't call him the dog for you know nothing. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Wow. I am I'm not impressed because they're gross, but I'm I'm intrigued.
Speaker 3: Like, how many women I wanted to sleep with Tony Alas and.
Speaker 1: The well, I wonder if they slept with him and then Tony Atlas is like, I got something else I want you to do the feating maybe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wow, what a party those two are having back in the day.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah, right, very interesting.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they got this uh information from like a shoot video or something.
Speaker 1: I know that's where I heard it. I heard Tony Atlas tell that. I just I just saw Shane did an interview with Tony Atlas for Moose's Little fed That's this was not brought up.
Speaker 2: Maybe Shane didn't know to ask him. We ever get him on the show. I'm going to ask him.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, So that's when you you never heard that one before?
Speaker 3: Never heard that one? Not that old school though, so I.
Speaker 1: You know, see, I love that era. I love that I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a Tan back then. I wasn't a fan at all in the eighties. I was a kid, so I didn't care.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard the name Terry Garvin? Yes, Terry Garvin was a homosexual executive for the WWF during the eighties. It was very well known he was gay. And this is pre everybody knowing about Pat Patterson. But you know, if you're on the inside, everybody knew about Pat Patterson knew his orientation and also is his partner. Louis was very well known amongst the boys because he was always around. I think he was air dresser in New York. But Terry Garvin is the subject of this next story. Okay, wildest backstage stories, here we go, laughing already, all right, Terry Garvin had a huge crush on Jerry the King Lawler. Okay, Jim Cornett told this story on his podcast back in the eighties. When Lawler found out that Garvin had a crush on him, he was going to pull a rib on Terry Garvin by making him think that the King would let him give him a blowjob. What a rib? Huh. So, in a hotel room with Jerry Jarrett present, Jerry Lawler pulled his tights around his ankles just as Garvin, who was also in the room, was ready to do the deed. He pushed Garvin away and ran out the door. Garvin chased him down, chased after him down the hotel, lobbying into the streets, all the while Jerry Lawler had his tights around his ankles.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I'm impressed that Jerry could run with his tights around his ankles because I would have face planned it if it was me. Kind of a cruel rib.
Speaker 1: Kind of a cruel rib. You can't get away with that rib today.
Speaker 2: Well, I I don't know. Yeah, I feel bad. You're in love with someone and you think you're gonna you're gonna get the goods and then they just break your heart, you know, kind of mean.
Speaker 1: Means it's definitely why was Jerry Jarrett needing to be there's a witness that. That's the weird stuff about back then, right back in the Larwyors, they just like it was nothing apparently to be in a room while you're your boys getting some and doing this and doing that, and like to pull a rib on on a gay guy by pretending that he's going to give you a BJ Like, how is that a rib? I think funny about that?
Speaker 2: I think, well, it's funny because it's not funny, but it's funny to them because it wasn't going to happen, That's what's funny. But I think Jerry was in there just I mean, yeah, Jerry Jarrett was in there just to like, so Lawler had some backup in case what if Terry went crazy and started beating them up or something like that. He had somebody else in there with him.
Speaker 1: You know, Jerry, Jared's such a nice Southern man. He's not going to beat anybody up, you know.
Speaker 3: I just I feel like that was cruel. You know, he got catfished before catfishing was a thing. Yeah, mean, Jerry Lawler, You're mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true. Do you think that's true.
Speaker 1: I I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think it's true.
Speaker 2: I kind of think it's true.
Speaker 1: I think it might be, like there might be elements of it that's true.
Speaker 3: But you know, I kind of think it's true.
Speaker 1: I like one of those stories that they say backstage, like you know, and they all have a laugh. It didn't really happen. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Back then they're so crazy.
Speaker 1: Who knows they are? That's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: Is poor.
Speaker 1: Poor Terry go. Yeah, I mean, who had to. He's one of the guys that had stepped down during the ring Boy scandal back in the day. Because during the ring Boy scandal there was other allegations of sexual misconduct among the executives where it wasn't him with a little boy. Was that Terry Garvin would be soliciting the boys for favors on the road, like, hey, you're driving, let me take care of business for you while you're you know why, again, I don't know why. This is when I go why do I love this crap? Why do I love this business? It was what's going on in here that I like this that much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can I can understand if Terry said, hey, I can try to get you on television if you let me service you in the car, but just for nothing, like a heterosexual wrestler. Hey I'll service you.
Speaker 1: Now while you're driving. No, thank come, oh getting.
Speaker 3: Anything out of it?
Speaker 2: But the blue job? No?
Speaker 1: Well mind, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You know what, what's the point of that? I've heard for a push? Yeah, I've heard of that, But not just for shits and giggles. No.
Speaker 1: They also they had the Cream Team apparently, what back in the eighties. Yeah, the Cream Team. Well, if I have to explain the Cream Team to you, then you got your own problems.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But what I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Was those guys that were promised to push if they were to go to bed with whomever. So they called it the Cream Team.
Speaker 2: So who is it not.
Speaker 1: Terry Garvin, pat Patterson and some other folks.
Speaker 3: Oh so the exacts were the cream I thought you meant the boys they labeled.
Speaker 1: They had to get on they they would pass through the Cream Team.
Speaker 2: Oh so are there gentlemen that we know that went through the Cream Team?
Speaker 1: I've all I've ever heard of is the guy guy who like declined. I mean, there's rumors a guy who is quite the brawler from Brooklyn has been rumored to, uh, you know, be a part of that squad.
Speaker 2: Uh was a part of the squad?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so there's a name out there.
Speaker 2: But like Jim Powers, he was a part of Like I'm not saying he was, I'm asking.
Speaker 1: It's been said that he was. Jim Powers very publicly has said like he denied the advances of them and was either fired or quit. And it's twice Shane has told the story on air before that one day Jim Powers just disappeared.
Speaker 2: Isn't hard.
Speaker 1: He was waiting for him to go to the gym in the hotel he was, he never came.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, That is that is so shitty.
Speaker 3: I that's so bad.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, but maybe the next guy who we're about to mention had a little bit to do with some of that stuff being allowed to go on on his watch.
Speaker 3: Okay, this mcman, Okay, he had to pop up sooner or later.
Speaker 1: In a two thousand and one interview with Playboy Magazine, when asked about how he lost his virginity, mister McMahon recalled going to a matinee movie when he was in the first grade. Oh no, stop, let me continue please. He was with his stepbrother and his stepbrother's girlfriends and they were quote playing with him okay, as in playing with his penis and giggling. Okay, McMahon thought the experience was pretty cool. Later on in his life, McMahon also claims he had a sexual encounter with a girl who was his age but was in essence his cousin, and that cousin wound up marrying Vince McMahon's stepfather. Okay, I'm confused. He claims the two really wanted to explore each other's bodies and they just did, although for some reason McMahon was obsessed with crushing and shoving leaves into her You who vincient man lived a very interesting life. I guess he played a prank on her after they had explored each other's bodies by stuffing leaves into her drink. Miser man.
Speaker 2: What wait a minute, Okay, go back.
Speaker 1: This is a very well known playboy interview. Okay, this is very well strange.
Speaker 2: You're like seven, six or seven years old? Yes, okay, His stepbrother and the girlfriend, both girlfriends, both all of them fondled this little boy in a movie theater.
Speaker 1: It says, and they were playing with him. So it doesn't say if it was the stepbrother and the girlfriends. It just says they stepbrother and the girlfriends were there and they quote were playing with him, doesn't say who and giggling tea.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't really clarify him losing his virginity.
Speaker 1: No it doesn't, but I guess that was his earliest sexual encounter. Scott Hall tells the story on a shooner of Your Sorry Rupt. He says, when they pitched the gold Dust Angle to Scott Hall, where gold Dust had, you know, allegedly had a thing for Scott Hall, Hall was not comfortable with it, and Vince McMahon said, to make him comfortable, let him know about his first homosexual experience, which was in essence hitch hiking. Somebody tried to force him to, you know, do the Terry Garvin.
Speaker 3: Uh so that's not an experience, that's like he was offered.
Speaker 1: But I guess first encountering, you know.
Speaker 2: I can't first of all, Vince with man is So there's a there's probably like a million and one stories about this man. I don't know what's true what's false, But all I know is it's creepy, creepy, and uh I want no parts of that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, does it explain a little bit about some of his weird things.
Speaker 2: Well, it kind of does, because some of these angles that are out there, like and you can picture him like.
Speaker 3: Watching it in front of the monitor with his hand like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's so freaking creepy, so weird.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that these stories are just too much.
Speaker 1: This is a great one. I remember this now after I read it, remember reading it originally. But this is called Mick Foley and Ron Simmons tag team in bed.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've heard none of these so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, According to Teddy Long Okay, who has revealed in an interview.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 1: He traveled with Ron Simmons and Mick Foley one night back in the day, most likely in WCW. They ended up bringing women back to their hotel room for some midnight rendezvous. Somewhere in the middle of this, while Simmons and Foley had their women on opposite beds Foley decided to hold simmons hand randomly during the act. We're not sure if they thought he was in the middle of a tag team match or what, but all Foley did to explain himself to tell Simmons was I need your support. And he does tell that story in his book.
Speaker 2: So Dirt. So they're they're both having intercourse with women, but they're holding hands.
Speaker 1: He reached out to hold his hand. That's weird, and I'm guessing Ron Simmons turned him and said, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is weird. That's a weird one.
Speaker 1: Nick with a rat kind of gets me a little.
Speaker 3: Was he married at the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know who goes to admit this. I mean, look, I know a lot of the boys room together and they would just simultaneously be having sex someone here or someone there.
Speaker 3: I've never been a part of that. I don't know what goes on.
Speaker 2: Just I you know, if I'm going to be intimate with someone, I just wanted to be me and the person that I'm with. I don't want anybody watching. I don't want to hold hands with somebody else. I don't want any of that stuff, like call me old fashioned.
Speaker 1: That's weird, that's very old fashioned. It's very I just called you old fashion, he said.
Speaker 2: Very prudish. But Nick, what I don't know are these conversation starters. If I ever see all these gentlemen, can I just be like, Hey.
Speaker 1: I ever heard a story about you the.
Speaker 2: Time that you just held Ron Simothy when you're banging some girl. Can you tell me more about that?
Speaker 1: Well, this person you couldn't hold the hand of something that was allegedly brought into the fray. Let's talk about Perry Saturn and MOPy. Do you remember MOPy?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do remember MOPy.
Speaker 1: Yes, Perry Saturn was paired with a mop that had a face on it. After being hitting the head many times on WWFTV, MOPy became his essential you know girlfriend, Yeah, corner person, corner thing, and he dumped Terry Runnels on TV for MOPy. Okay, there you go. Uh So, However, he did not like the moppy gimmick. He thought it was stupid. Okay, But despite his dislike for the gimmick, that doesn't mean he wasn't against bringing the gimmick into the bed room. He revealed in an interview with Sean Oliver and You Shoot that whenever he had sex with a random girl, he would sometimes bring MOPy in, put a condom on the mop and then let's just say, arouse the women's lower region with the stick part.
Speaker 2: You first of all heppatitis all over the ring, and then you're gonna stick it in some girls vagina. That's discussed.
Speaker 1: But they were playing safe. It had a condom, but then you got the condom Residue wanted to like.
Speaker 2: Still still so gross. I just I don't know what to say. But then again, you know, I've heard of remotes being put up Broad's, the action figures being put on Broad's, uh you name it. They if there's a hole, something's going up. What makes a mop different? You know?
Speaker 1: I don't that's a damn good point.
Speaker 2: That's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll get let's get one more good one in here. Let me see there's a few. Uh, all right, I'll give you the choice. I'm gonna read you the title. You tell me which one you want to hear. We have Daniel Brian's Little Fella. We have Michael elgin Pas, we have one just just called Sean Michaels no uh, Dean Ambrose and a bear costume.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't picture uh Brian Danielson uh.
Speaker 2: Doing much, so let me hear him, all right. Daniel costume is intriguing as.
Speaker 1: Well, Daniel Brian's little fella. Okay uh. In his post retirement life from in ring competition, WrestleMania headliner Daniel Brian has somewhat settled down with his pro wrestling wife, now retired Bribella.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a wife.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's continue. Most recently to it their first child, so this is a few years old. The road to consummation was not an easy one for these two love birds, at least compared to when they first started dating. As Brian detailed in his book My Improbable Journey to the Main Event in WrestleMania, Brian took Bri out to dinner while they were on the road, and afterward went to his hotel room to have sex for the first time. Okay, while they were naked and just about to do the deed, fellow pro wrestlers Seamus and Teddy Hart barged into the room drunk and ruined the moment, especially for Seamus, who, at the sight of Brian's nearly engaged in intercourse body, couldn't help but affectionately off uh, affectionately say off off fella Brie and Brian would just wind up going to sleep that night the end, so there was nothing about his little fella. Wow, what a what a swerve, Seamus says, Fella boo. Dean Ambrose and a bear costume, Yeah, that sounds fun. Dean Ambrose well known WW superstar, former WW champion. Long before any of the fame, he was John Moxley on the indie scene as the hardcore barbed wire batswinging John Moxley. Ambrose was primarily working in the ECW light promotion czww H during this time. The owner of CZW, DJ Hyde, explained in an RF video interview that Ambrose was a notorious alcoholic and partier. One night, he arrived at a fellow indie star's house and found a drunken Ambrose passed out in a bear costume with whiskers drawn on his face. He briefly woke up to cut an ungodly and awesome promo for a camquarder, but passed out again. Hyde left with the cam quarder on the table, and when he returned he found the camquorder with footage of Ambrose having sex with an unnamed female wrestler. Coincidentally, Ambrose appeared on ww programming in the same bear costume he wore that night. The picture of him wearing the bear.
Speaker 2: Costs all right. Well, I hope they destroyed the video because that poor unnamed wrestler get a lot of trouble down the line.
Speaker 1: How about him seeing the camcorder and thinking on his feet and being like, hm, promo, I'm gonna I also did not read Jake Roberts pukes on a girl, because I mean, like, come on, ol gee, I wonder why Jake puked on a girl that one? Sure, Uh, we've covered this one before. When I'm not going to read.
Speaker 2: It on the air, why don't we do a part two.
Speaker 1: We're going to do part two, yes, but I'm saying there's the other one that I did not read. I think we've mentioned before in the air, but I'm not going to bring it up now. I know that's the case. I don't want to. I don't want to ruffle feathers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I don't know whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine, all right, tell me off far.
Speaker 1: Yes I will. So we will get out of here for today and for the Queen of Extreme Chad Sir, We're on our way to part two. We'll catch you on the foot side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Francine, Francine Queen Extreme Extreme odds up here, head head, The Queen Extreme Podcast IDEs up here. Hey head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 1: Bring in the legency is the Woman nifty.
Speaker 4: Dreams Legend on the scene, franc Scene Podcast.
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 4: What your tramplads to show you what your needs? If you find the stand of Queens from the Beginning of Time? Odds here our heart radio shine only ahead and tell you a story from the way the Legend odds up here the Queen Nobody's like frand Scene eyes up here here here The Queen Extreme Podcast IDEs up here. Hen Head the Queen Extreme Podcast awesome Here head hit the Queen Extreme podcasts Awesome