Speaker 1: Hee, Welcome back to another episode of Busting with the Boys. An absolutely electric episode. We had a couple of legendary Tennessee Titan running backs came in with us. A couple more legendary things we gonna talk about too. What's up, Willy?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, you're back?
Speaker 1: Oh, and no, I'm going back.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys can tell him down about twenty pounds. My jawlin might be emerging from the ashes like a phoenix.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what never has to emerge from the ashes, Chevy Silverado. We are starting to see pretenders and contenders emerging after the first month and second month of the NFL season. There is one player that is never a pretender and always a contender. That player is the Chevy Silverado. Silverado shows up weekend and week out with unstoppable grit and determination. Chevy Silverado is the ultimate tailgate flex with the available multi flex tailgate and power out let built right into the bed. I got a little harry there. I had to really fucking sound it out there and the first ever z R two is the ultimate off road machine from Tailgate in the stadium lots from tailgate in stadium lots.
Speaker 2: From off field tailgates and stadium lots.
Speaker 1: Where's the comma? Just from tailgate and stadium lots to off road adventures. Chevy Sierrado has you covered. Head a Chevy dot com to learn more about the Chevy Silverado. Not as clean as last time I was here. Boys, it's a lot of personal sorts in my life. I'm seeing a bunch of stars right now. I'm seeing stars, but vibes are high, and I want to think the vibes down for a second.
Speaker 3: Are we gonna talk about it?
Speaker 1: I think we should talk about it. Do you want to tell the people we should talk about.
Speaker 4: Halloween Inns the most abysmal slasher movie that has been made. Now, I'm talking on my ass a little bit right there, Like I'm already thinking of some ones that could be thrown out to the wayside.
Speaker 2: I guess the expectation compared to what it was.
Speaker 4: The reality of it is where this emotion comes from.
Speaker 2: Because this is as bad as it can get. Like that movie was not.
Speaker 1: Good as bad as he can get. There's been a lot of bad horror movies out there, some low budget pieces, some fucking offshore or whatever and uh Freddy, uh Friday thirteenth, Jason literally goes to outer space. In one of them, it goes out of space and that movie's better than Halloween ends. Yeah, that's how fucking bad this movie was.
Speaker 4: Again because of the anticipation, like everybody like this is it? Like how is it gonna end? And the way that ended turning out another story in it. I know we're about to get into it. But John Carpenter and the entire writing team over at a Halloween NS movie.
Speaker 2: Should be fucking ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 1: They really shouldn't. I've had multiple people say that we could write a better movie.
Speaker 2: We could, I have.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt about it.
Speaker 4: I just like I know, i'd say some like funny cocky, true shit, but I have no doubt in my mind, funny hockey, true shit.
Speaker 3: But I have no doubt in my mind that we could write a better movie.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Dudes.
Speaker 1: Literally the entire the movie is so ridiculous. For the first forty five minutes, I'm literally thinking to myself, where the fuck is Michael?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's going on? So if you haven't seen it in your your waiting win or something. There are sports.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be spoiler.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be spoiler alerts boys, because it's week.
Speaker 1: It's been out for three weeks. Dude, it's been up for three weeks. The movie is so bad. We went on Friday and there was our group and two other people in the theater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the private theater for one hundred and forty bucks.
Speaker 1: One hundred and forty bucks, I mean the snash life three hundred dollars. But yeah, yeah, ridiculous. We went off on this whole life on this. So let's go through why this movie was so fucking garbage. In the beginning of the movie, first off, do.
Speaker 5: You hang on?
Speaker 3: Hang on?
Speaker 2: How do we want to how do we want to set this up?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Do I just need to?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, This is back and forth because not me. I see you got me notes Through the movie, I start taking notes about how fucking upset I am and I need to make sure I kept all my memories. And the beginning of the movie, this young lad, this young twenty year old, twenty one year old individual goes to babysit for a family who has one son. They go to a party the son. Hey, listen, he gets scared at night. He uh, he's been potting in the bed quite a bit. It's a it's a bit of a deal. And he talks about screaming like Michael Myers, he's having night tares or some shit like that. So you're thinking, oh shit, like we're getting right back into the classic babysitter situation. I love it. Kids made an absolute shit stick Like, seriously, those parents have done a terrible job raising him. He's fucking yelling at buddy. Buddy's showing him a horror movie. It's one of those old bad VHS type horror movies. He goes, gets gets himself a cake, making the cake, he's all of a sudden, here's a bunch of commotion going on, goes upstairs. Three flights to stairs, now, Corey, that end of the twenty one year old individual finds himself in like some sort of attic situation.
Speaker 2: Sixth sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he goes in the attic and also the door slams on them, and that's when you think.
Speaker 3: Here he comes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a scary, scary first, when Michael Myers is gonna fucking that's when he's gonna come out of nowhere. I don't don't know what he's doing in an addict, but I'm not here to ask questions. I'm just here to enjoy the cinema. Fucking All of a sudden, door locks. He star it's banging on you. Hear the little kid on the other side. He starts knocking, freaking out knocking. Hey, buddy, this is not funny. What the fuck are you doing? As that's all happening, cut to a different scene. The parents are coming home. They get out there talking. They seem a little tips got two seepsy because a responsible adults. They're walking back in the door. I was excited that they got home.
Speaker 3: I'm yes, I'm excited to see you.
Speaker 1: Just absolute master chaos. Like, let's pick up where we left off on Halloween kills. Yeah, Like, let's fucking get right back into that. The door opens, The mom's looking. She hears a commotion upstairs. All she hears is, I think the kid's name is Joey. We'll just call him Joey. I'm gonna fucking kill you. Joey kicks the door, door opens, hits the kid. Kid falls down three flights of stairs, breaks his neck. Diyes mom starts screaming, and I think to myself, what a treat we're in for, What an absolute treat we are fucking in for. And for the next forty five minutes, this movie wants to fucking go into this guy Corey's life and fucking Laurie Stroud's granddaughter who just got to have a breakup with some forty five year old top.
Speaker 3: Like they're not weird, fucking not even close.
Speaker 1: Like probably should call the police on him on that, right, But he is the police, So you got a bit of a deal there. Buddy is like getting he's being treated like a parasite from the whole team. Now here's where shit really starts to fucking turn for me. And just know when I say this, I'm not coming at individuals. Buddy's at the gas station grabbing a fucking chocolate milk, comes out of the gas station, and who gets out there the big bad marching band and the fucking Bank kids. Dude, the fucking Bank kids come out. They had a kid with a THEO Vonne mullet. That's fucking hit on the fucking forehead, like could not look worse, twirling one single jumpstick.
Speaker 3: Where's the other one?
Speaker 1: Buddy, you need to to play. Where the fuck is the other one?
Speaker 3: Some kid?
Speaker 1: For those who don't know, Haddenfield is in Illinois, not Chicago, Illinois, like some fucking suburb northeast or some shit like that. It's random as fuck. You have salty earth Midwest people. This fucking Italian case starts walking out like he's from New York or something, talking about this fucking guy. That fucking guy gets out of his convertible Lexus or whatever it is, and they bully the band kids. Fucking bully this Cory guy the trailer park, fucking milk out of his hand. They push him to the ground, falls my hand. Don't want to see you around here again? Type shit? You know what I'm saying, Like, what is the New Yorker doing here? What the fuck is going on? It's absolutely ridiculous. Lloyds Show comes to save them. It's just the whole thing. Will I've been talking a lot. Is there anything you want to add up to this point? No?
Speaker 4: I mean you're doing a phenomenal job telling the story. Are we going through the entirety of the movie. I mean, I think like are we just are we just trying to pick off things? That we hated about it, Like, yeah, getting beat up by the Trailer Park marching band is brutal. The trailer Park drum line.
Speaker 6: Is brutal, Buddy, They're younger than him, and they're at the wearing their out, trying to take shots at the marching band guys that they're not saying, you're not tough, but you should not be getting fucking bullied by these marching band kids too.
Speaker 3: And what guy, I thought the marching band usually has higher character individuals.
Speaker 1: Higher character individuals. And I know it's twenty twenty two and we're starting to rewrite stigmas and all that shit. Listen, there's different kinds of people in this world. We can't be all clumped together, right, Jocks are assholes. Not saying there aren't some band guys that are fucking dicks. I'm not saying that, but I'm sure shit, I'm not saying that some twenty four year old adult is getting beat up by four band kid. That's what I'm fucking saying. D two girls, two boys getting laughed at, getting laughed at.
Speaker 4: But it takes off like you even telling that story, like you're telling a story about something that has zero to do.
Speaker 2: With the Halloween franchise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first time we see Mike, Yeah, Mike Myers is forty five minutes into the movie.
Speaker 3: They got him in a sewer, Like, he's the fucking itt.
Speaker 1: Clown, dude, the fucking itt clown. He gets pushed off a bridge. Another encounter he has with the marching band, like are the fucking seventeen people in this goddamn town? Yeah, these kids push him off. Then they're like, oh, Billy, what are the fucking Italian kids? Damn you killed him. He's like, ah, he's fine. He fell, You saw him fell.
Speaker 3: Fell.
Speaker 1: Guy wakes up, probably has significant brain damage, and then decides to go into the sewer. You got draft here, drugging to the sewer.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Mike Myers in front of the homeless guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the homeless guy singing what notts to himself the whole time. It's all frustrating. He gets in the sewer, and the first thing you're thinking is finally, fucking finally we're gonna be able to see Mike. Michael Myers, who does not care about anybody, will kill anyone. You can help him, You could hurt him. Your throat's getting slit. Here's a couple of creaks, get some goosies on the old farms. He starts walking towards that circle looks to his right. He starts getting fucking choked out by Michael. You see the mass for the first time, and you're like, this movie's got a fucking chance to make it. This movie's got a chance to right the ship. And what happens next some sort of bullshit Calagh, some sort of bullshit colagh of fucking all the things that Corey's been through. Michael, some individual we don't eve give a fuck about Corey. They started it, starts flashing into Michael's eyes and Michael lets him go.
Speaker 4: Like all of a sudden, michaels it's like he's just passed the evil to him, like some std that got transferred, dude and bro, but for real, he just grabbed him by the throat, passed some evil onto him.
Speaker 2: And now this dude's what possessed.
Speaker 4: He goes from like a goodie two shoes kid to where he's like, now he murders the homeless guy rad Out what was what was the chicks name? The granddaughter Alice Alison, Alison, Alison, I don't know what's wrong with me, Like I killed a guy and then he just gets progressively worse and then you're going over and slaughtering the doctor and the fucking the new Little.
Speaker 1: Michael was someone to high five and walk away.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: That ship it was.
Speaker 4: Brutal, Bro, Like, Michael Mars has one fucking in game and that's kill Lloi's shroud and anybody in his fucking path. He wants to kill people, not play chess like, Okay, I might die soon, let me pass the lineage off to somebody else. No, he's possessed by the devil himself.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: But when you look into his eyes.
Speaker 1: And shame on Alyssa or what are the fuck her name is Alison, shame on her? Who meets this guy Corey? They like each other. The span of this movie is four days long. The span of the movie is four days long. She's known Laurie Stroud for how long they've been through how much? Then all of a sudden, three days into it, she's like, you don't fucking know, Like you need to move on, Like, Bro, it's obvious that Laurie's gone through therapy, and all of a sudden, it's taking Halloween it's the biggest nightmare of her life. And now they have polititions where they make pies, where they fucking make pies together. Oh, I burnt the pie.
Speaker 3: It's a tradition.
Speaker 1: He could just it's a tradition.
Speaker 4: I have to doors unlocked, not even doors unlocked. Living on the corner.
Speaker 1: I went from living in a trap house literally trying to trap Michael in this fucking house, to live in that suburbian bullshit life. Doors unlocked. That's fucking craszy. And no one's seen Michael telling they caught his ass. He's still fucking out there. It's a four year time gap. Oh but si, he's a long time ago.
Speaker 4: Buttoning up the last movie by showing some type of old scene to where there's a transition to worry. Maybe he's fucking hanging with the clown and the sewer. There's just none of that, like that's where he starts, and then go into this other story with this other kid trying to make something out of it, ultimately to kill them all.
Speaker 1: It looks just brutal, bro bullshit romantic story between Louri and the sheriff that goes nowhere.
Speaker 3: Coach heos who has more work done than a Barbie doll. Yeah, he's to go back and coach the fucking Titan.
Speaker 1: That's what he needs to do, one hundred percent blitz all fucking nights. Yeah, he's going back to shit like that, dude.
Speaker 2: He's just sitting there the entire movie horning for Lori's shroud.
Speaker 1: Horny, Horny, he has to bring over the garden, which, by the way, at the end of the movie, when he brings in the garden, he brings her carrots. Yeah, it's a spring vegetable. Hey, you don't fucking that's not when they come out as in the fall. What's he doing making carrots in the fall? It makes no fucking sense, dude. And here's what really fucking piss me off. When Corey starts going on his little like exorcism tyrant thing, he fucking goes back in the sewer and grabs Michael. Michael's just sitting there like a slug like and bitch them, you're just a guy in a mask. And then it shows them wrestling for a little bit, pinning Michael to the ground and taking his mask.
Speaker 4: How do you go from getting beat up by the drum line to then you can take Michael Myers in a wrestling match and take his mask from him and leave.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, Michael Myers got jumped by the entire town at the end of Halloween. Kills, stabs, shot beaten with a goddamn bat and what do you do? Slit all their throats? He killed them all and it wasn't even fucking close, Bro, it wasn't even close. Allison's got to do a lot of fucking She's got to do a lot of therapy. She's got to figure out who's on her fucking side of not because that's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: It is. I mean, it's just a brutal movie. It was just a bad movie, every part of it.
Speaker 1: Here, as Michael showed empathy, I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 4: I actually wanted to over and goes Michael never shows empathy. This movie is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Corey had a higher kill count than Michael. Is that a stat you wanted to hear today?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that I've been down.
Speaker 4: I've been down about it the entire weekend because again, we love Halloween. On Busting with the Boys, we love Hallow. I worked my ass off to turn Taylor into more of a Michael Myers guy over the mask every year and it's like you in the franchise that way. I just there's zero closure and Danny McBride, Look, I don't know, I know John Carpenter's the big name on there, but knowing that Danny Bride's associated with that, like, it hurts me a little.
Speaker 3: I don't write to.
Speaker 1: Jam Zone is awesome. He helps Danny write that and he comes out with that like what are we doing? What are we fucking doing?
Speaker 4: How you passed that story? That story writing in and be like this is it?
Speaker 2: This is a banger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought Halloween Kills was a good movie for the sole reason that it's between a three. No, it's like one I thought was better than obviously the other two two. It was like, that's a great movie because it's setting up three and now we gotta wait, we gotta be excited, and then they put this fucking bullshit at us, and it's just hard to be excited. It's hard. It's hard to go through the rest of Spootober and watch one of your heroes get bitched by some bitch.
Speaker 4: Like knowing every year from here on al well, the legacy of Michael Myers. We're gonna see all the videos. Everybody's gonna be excited around October every year it's the Michael Myers mask. Yeah, and we're gonna have to be like it's all over, like nothing else is coming up because they ended it that the way that they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll they'll pick it up in about four or five years. James Carpenter won't, but they'll have like another person, there's fucking fifteen of those things.
Speaker 4: It might be me, It might be might pick that up. We might have picked that up and write those movies. We might have to Caul Cam. We could, We really could. We could write those I bet you we care wired about a moving in that for sure. We interrupt this episode to bring you the game Time Ticketing App, the exclusive ticketing partner of Barseol Sports, created by fans for fans, that means for you. Game Time is the ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets of sports, concerts and shows, and they guarantee the lowest possible price. If you haven't given a game Time app a shot yet, I don't know what you're waiting for, you boys, You're gonna love it this time of year.
Speaker 3: This time.
Speaker 4: This month is one of the best sports months around of the year. You got Playoff Baseball going on, you got football and full swing.
Speaker 2: What else? You got boys, some basketball starting up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hockey's going on.
Speaker 1: You got it all.
Speaker 4: They've got great deals, concerts, tickets, all of it. We have tons of barstool fans using it. Hit us up on social about the great deals here they are getting. It's easy to use, amazing deals. It's the fastest growing ticketing app in the US. You're gonna love it. Download the game Time app. Go to the account tab to create a log in and redeem code. Busting BUSSI n for twenty dollars off your first purchase. Terms of play, of course, download game Time last minute tickets, lowest prices guaranteed.
Speaker 7: Back to the episode, do you have a specific way you wish it would have gone?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about positives. I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Not prepared for it, bloss.
Speaker 1: I like the way the movie ended with how I wanted it end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do, gotta have like some type of event to kill off Michael Myers.
Speaker 3: I did. I did not mind.
Speaker 1: Whole town gets together they're film in that fucking grinder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how you have to do it.
Speaker 4: However, when she's cutting them up, you do gotta just go Why aren't you taking the head off.
Speaker 3: Or going right after the head with your knife?
Speaker 4: Like all of these years, why are you not stabbing this motherfucker in the head right? You're still playing with him. You're wanting to pin him down with your knives. Fortunately it worked out. But for the love of God, like, learn from your mistakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that was the whole movie was god awful. The ending was good, yeah, which is it was decent. Another good part of the movie because when Laurie Strout finishes her book, calls is I want to report of suicide? Says her own address. I'm literally thinking in my head like, bitch, like you just overcame so.
Speaker 3: Much your life. A chest move and she you.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, you hear a gunshot in a bay explosion and the door opened and it's the guns pointed at the camera. Do you think I'd really kill myself? Boom boom, bas is ass twice outstanding. Now, the way Laurie handled Alison coming in the door, bitch asked, move she starts crying and shit, it's like, listen, hey, whoa, before you close that door, your boyfriend, you of Michael Myers mask right there, and he's wearing a fucking jumpsuit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he was obviously.
Speaker 1: Trying to get me, right, So before you run away, just know that this is a bit of a situation I had to deal with that. You're coming to the conclusion of right here, you should have listened to me this entire time. Yeah, like I was right. I'm sorry you loved him. But she's over there groveling with Corey.
Speaker 3: You've known her for four days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the maybe ways you do it, you tied it all the way back into the original back in what was it, nineteen seventy eight. Yes, you could tie it all the way back into where she maybe is living the suburban life, but she's struggling to live it.
Speaker 2: She's going through therapy trying to like him hers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like give her.
Speaker 4: She's trying to like rid all these demons by like writing her book and doing all that stuff. And Michael Myers, maybe you figure out a way to where he's been away for four years. But on this Halloween week, like you still have the anxieties of like, yeah, maybe you make a pie, but you're still like a gun's close to you, and you play out kind of the original format from the OG so where maybe the granddaughter's wanting to do something on that night, or take him, take him trigger treating, and you kind of do some of those same plots to tie into the original, and maybe you play out that that one of those final scenings wories you like you really think I'd kill myself, to where Michael's driving that fucking car, a little beater car around just like he did in the first one, and getting on to kind of like what they're gonna do for Halloween, to where he can go in and finally kill Lauri's shroud because he knows it's a one on one fight and then Lurid gets him and dupes him that way at the end.
Speaker 1: But maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 3: You got to keep it simple. It's like the formula when to the coaches teaching.
Speaker 4: When you get to when you're you know you're in the team room, keep it simple, sou but the kiss method, keep it simple. This week, boys, all the complexity, all these little we're not trying to get too cute by doing a little storyline with a boy who's gonna become the next Michael Myers. You gotta keep it simple. You got to get back to like tie it into the original movie. If you're gonna end him that.
Speaker 3: Way, You've done three.
Speaker 1: You've done three movies, the original Halloween, Halloween Kills. You need to start Halloween end where Halloween Kills ended. There's a big frantic where is he? I thought you had him some sort of freak out and then maybe the year ago, not four fucking years.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I agree that you go through one year and in that year span you can touch on the stuff that the real fans want to see. I want to see Lori Stroud's backstory. I want to see, uh Allison's parents come back and what was her dynamic in life? And you know what I want to know most about. Talk to me about Michael Myers parents. Then, yeah, they were killed in the first one. But like show flashbacks, oh ko flashbacks of Michael Myerson, Like oh yeah, I can't believe he's gone, Like why can't we find him? No one can find him? Blahlah blah blah. You know, you know what he did in the psych word, right, and then it shows a little kid getting put in the psyche word. All the crazy shit he did showed me twenty minutes to that, let me invest more and have more knowledge about Michael Myers. And then all of a sudden October thirty four, October thirty first, twenty twenty one, right, and you're right back in it, and you're and then it's not no longer. Laurie Stroud now living this like neighborly life. She's tried to move on that spent a time you were learning about Michael and learning about the backstory stuff. She's now in a suburb house and she's having a struggle. She calls therapist a few times. She's been going to a bunch of meetings, but for whatever reason, Llween again he fell out there.
Speaker 3: We never hear out that.
Speaker 1: We don't know if he's gonna come out, and everyone's like, you're acting crazy. He's gone, Like he's gone, and it's like the only thing you think at that part of the movie is like, bitch, they're obviously not gone. Like it's been a year. She has a reason to be upset, but everyone's kind of moved on. Everyone's kind of moved on, not this fucking I survived bullshit. It's like you fucking know, no one else knows. He comes back and starts slaughtering cats. And you make Corey, this guy who's the main character this movie, make him an extra and put him in the grinding thing.
Speaker 3: Make him be still be a boyfriend to Alison or a list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to get her promises, well, to get her to come out to like some Halloween party night, like I don't know. She goes, Laurie's a little like uneasy about it doing it, like you know, it's only been a year, right, but.
Speaker 1: Alis is doing her best to move on. And she goes, Laurie, you got to move on, Grandma, you got to move on. And maybe and maybe Corey dresses up.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not the white blanket like the first one where it's like, oh, we're getting the boyfriend's dressing up and then Michael mars because it comes in old phenomenal. Maybe he's dressing up to try and get a little naughty. And you still playing into.
Speaker 1: The old one because because you have people who've seen the original goal, that's what the same, that's the two people like sexy standing there dude with the fucking glasses on and everything. That's what you fucking do. You throw it and then and then you sew the opportunity to throw the babysitter. A situation in with Corey, who's this new boyfriend after a year later, Oh, he's done with trauma too. This is a five minute clip of his traumas. This is what he's been through.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You know, we're kind of in this triangle of mess right now, trying to find that last thought to make it a square, because you know, Michael's out there doing some crazy shit. He's out there and everything.
Speaker 4: Those band people, maybe a few of them can plain into there. Maybe they're just part of like the friend group, not like bad people, but maybe they're you know, the Marching band kid. Okay, Tony tell you let a marching band guy with the letterman jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they go out to a party. They go to a party. They got to a house party and at the house part of they're like, ruey crazy. If he came back then you know that's all ghost story ship and he ain't around. He's dead now everyone knows he's dead. But he's at the fucking party and he washing everyone.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, bro band kids still just bullying somebody else. Oh you know that's just old story.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then there's a phone call. Laurie hears enough shit. She hears about a couple of murders going on. She calls what's his name, Coach of the Other Times, Coach Jos. She calls coach Yost. He's ready to go with the gun and he's fucking he's the one in the beginning telling her to listen, you got to move on, like you've got to move on. Now he's gone, she calls him. It gets real dramatic. There's a fucking The camera zooms in on her face just a little bit some dim music, and she goes, he's back, and.
Speaker 3: You hear doom doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom doom.
Speaker 1: And then it shows him as the camera is panting away at him like and then he goes, I'll get my gun, and then they fucking go after his as and the movie ends the same way as this one did, just like how the crew of people are chasing him around town in the first one, there is and they're all firing their guns off.
Speaker 4: You maybe you have a similar scene, maybe not that dramatic. Yeah, but yeah, you tied it all back into her. Michael, for whatever reason, gets Lori's shroud alone at her house that she's in, right, and I'd like to report blah blah blah, and then fucking awesome, We're not awesome.
Speaker 3: Right now, that would be out.
Speaker 4: Then they dramatically send them off the way that they did at the end, and right tight that a few loose cruise.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that's great. How there's a big man hunt for him, and then she's at her house and she's like upset, and then you think, Okay, there's a reason why.
Speaker 4: She's please do this anymore. I'm ready to fight just her PTSD. She just can't get over the humpup therapy.
Speaker 1: Get over the hump, dude, she cannot get over the hump.
Speaker 2: Booey comes in. You really think I killed myself?
Speaker 3: Boom. We just wrote the.
Speaker 1: Buddy.
Speaker 8: Also with the cop being completely out of age for Allison, what about the mom of the kid who died at the beginning being at that fucking high.
Speaker 3: School party just getting wasted with like twenty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's right, Oh, you're gonna be out here having fun and it was what a weird little dance like like doing that other.
Speaker 2: To do him back and forth with each other.
Speaker 4: Then he just storms off and the next day can we talk and she just blows him off like they've been in a.
Speaker 1: Great fucking point. Yeah, hey, listen, I lost my ship tw we talk. Yeah, it ain't that dramatic, boss, Yeah, and hey.
Speaker 4: Reaction, it's not that. It's not that deep like you. Actually, we've been in this five year relationship in a couple of days. What do you think there's a ring on my finger right now, like we just fucking met. That was their first date. Yeah, buddy, I feel a whole lot better now. We got a lot off I do I feel on Cam. I hope you're listening to this episode. Brother, we gotta get on this.
Speaker 1: Write it up, dude, because we kind of wrote it was playing Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's finally.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even think it would be in.
Speaker 3: It, but Michael. Yeah, bro, we're gonna writ We're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be anywhere, like let me die, you can kill Michael Marshall'd sick. Well, I just want to be like a distant extra, like I'm just randomly out there somewhere. Really, it's where people like, oh, there's fucking play of Willie. You're tim somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, maybe I'm in yeah fu tweeting something, bro, I literally saw Netflix.
Speaker 3: Ain't here. I just tweeted. You just talk about me tweeting something.
Speaker 1: But he's always on social media. He didn't know what's going on right now. Oh you'll see Michael's back.
Speaker 2: You're trying to tell everybody get the fuck out of here. Playoff Willie.
Speaker 1: You go, yeah, go down a small little hallway or something like a little alleyway and you just getting fucking murked right there. Ship like one of those that'd be solid, that'd be fucking solid. I saw a net like I was watching this spook. I was watching Texas Chainsaw Masacer and I had a lot of that that shit too. And it was a really really cringey part of the movie where like some thicker Asian cat like that leather face gets on the bus and he's got a chains on his hand, and there's like twenty people and they all pull out their phones and one Asian guy goes do anything, buddy, You're canceled, and he murders everyone. And I thought that movie's so fucking bad. It's that's such a terrible movie. And I legit would watch the movie ten times before I'd watch Halloween Ends again. Yeah, it's like yeah, like hour ten or something like that. It's quick, fast paced, some brutal kills in there.
Speaker 2: The ultimate threat. Yeah, do anything else you're getting canceled, dude.
Speaker 4: I thought, oh, nice, chasaw, sir, do anything else you're getting canceled, fuddy.
Speaker 1: It was so fucking bad, and Will drove me and that car ride home was still got damn quiet, bro.
Speaker 4: It was just deep size. It was a lot of sigh. It was like a because we knew we had to wait until we got on the pod. We did talk about a couple of things, but it was just a lot of disappointment. Did we miss anything because it was one of those things where you knew what the reviews were, sort of a little bit like everybody was chiming in all sorry, T and P's like, what a brutal movie?
Speaker 2: Like you you saw the reviews.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just knew going into like I'm easier, I'm an easy crowd.
Speaker 8: Want to hold out hope that it's like, yeah, I'll still find something.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we were literally talking about it on the way there. We're like, hey, the reviews are bad, but I told Will I saw one of the reviews. They go into a lot of backstory, which fires me up as a fan of the whole thing, getting to learn a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were excited.
Speaker 4: We're like, we're gonna find something that let's allows us to leave like happy.
Speaker 1: And I hope I hope the writers James Carpenter Lord like, uh, Jamie Lee Curtis said her name, Jamie Lee curse. I hope those people who when they watched this podcast, like they will eventually do, they don't take this as a threat to never come on the bus. I hope they come to give us their argument why they thought that was a That's all I.
Speaker 4: Want to hear, Like, I want somebody, whether it's Standing McBride, preferably him, any of the writers to come on and talk about like why they thought that that was a good plot like that, why they thought that.
Speaker 2: Was a good storyline.
Speaker 4: That's it was garbage, like John Carpenter's names like the horror Master.
Speaker 2: Because I had to look them up.
Speaker 4: I was like, I gotta tag a couple of these people, a lot of them don't have Twitter.
Speaker 3: Good on them, Yeah, they're smart to do that. I'm trying to come for all.
Speaker 2: Of them on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but we need to get John Carr.
Speaker 4: We need somebody to zoom in and talk about why they thought that that was good, like truthfully, Like come on, you have asked it, brother, Like, let's be honest, hold yourself accountable. We'll all be better for it. Just tell people you fucked up. Let's redo it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: Some people were saying that COVID got in the way and possibly had them thinking too much about what they originally had blast.
Speaker 2: Did you not hear these last twenty minutes?
Speaker 4: Like you don't have to overthink this game, brother, Yeah, no, I know you're just trying to deliver.
Speaker 2: All like you're just trying to play meaning.
Speaker 1: About the Halloween thing? Is the story's written for you, Like, just do a similar plot as the original movie was. Do a similar plot because it's gonna make all the true fans extremely Yeah next everybody, But you're not trying to rewrite the game. The game has been written, dude. You're just right in the ending now now, the ending that did a phenomenal job with it. That's what I thought scream. I think I think a lot of the stream is probably the best, most well rounded. Yeah or sagas, I agree with that. Yeah, they do a good job, and there's always a new killer, but it's always intertwined of why that person is a new killer. You're playing a game of Clue the whole time. Does your person have a mustache?
Speaker 3: Like stuff?
Speaker 1: Ship like that? Dude like boom?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is a pretty good jobs. Guess who I guess.
Speaker 2: Y knocking them all?
Speaker 3: Then? Oh dude?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what else is more stuff?
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: College ball, you guys had a bye week. We had a bye week as well.
Speaker 3: We had a bye a week but our secondary.
Speaker 1: Team, Yeah, I thought you said one early.
Speaker 2: Well, we played week zero.
Speaker 1: Okay, we played weeks zero, which didn't count.
Speaker 4: Hoorn soil, Yeah, porn soil. That game didn't count, but that didn't car of your body. We got a second by weekend, which is crazy. I think it's their second by weekend a month. We need to rest up for this back of the season because the fight for the West is wide open. It is wide open. It's running through Illinois. And I've tried telling you, I've tried telling you about Illinois. They're a decent full they're soft football.
Speaker 1: Team, sounds like it. Their sound culture, Yeah, have a good culture. There are a lot of big things, a lot of big things have happened.
Speaker 4: Tennessee continues to show that they truly are like a top three team in the country.
Speaker 1: They really are, Like no hangover.
Speaker 4: From the from the game from being Alabama, which I was like, ah, they might drop a little bit here, like maybe they'll just win like thirty to nothing here.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, they came in and did exactly what a top three team should do.
Speaker 4: You know those coaching speeches. Yeah, you got Hey, guys, it's not even about the opponent. It's respect the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, respect, yes, because they would love to come in here and ruin your entire day. Yeah. It's no longer in Tennessee. It's not making about making a bowl game anymore. It's about getting the natty. Yeah, it's about getting natty.
Speaker 2: And they handled fucking business.
Speaker 1: They handled fucking business, dude, bro, second half there you go. Fucking it's all n Twine. Tennessee and Michigan, dude, we.
Speaker 2: Were the headlines coming out of college football, big losers.
Speaker 4: And and m was down bad. Hey, hats off to you JP. You tried telling everybody about South Carolina.
Speaker 3: You guys are.
Speaker 4: Respectable four and too right now, Oka, you guys are respectable for talks.
Speaker 3: Uh TCU is legit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you what horn frogs.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's why I hate college ball. Man, kids, they was in control that I was pretty right. Well, let's let's we write that I say that that's why I have trouble with college ball. I got you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did I say?
Speaker 1: That's why I hate college ball.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I got you.
Speaker 4: It comes from a place of like, dude, bet the Bus was we were crushing on Saturday and I was about to head the bed. Kansas State was up like twenty eight to ten, like trolling the game, and all of a sudden, I wake up the overheits obviously like we said on Bet the Bus, but these he ends up winning that game. It's like it can just it could just swing at any moment in college football.
Speaker 2: L s U. We needed that one. That was a swing that we that we enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, Ole Miss frauds.
Speaker 2: But we knew that. We knew that we knew that going into it.
Speaker 4: Who we thought they were? Yeah, your boy, what's up? I was gonna say, your boys were what were we? Four and two in college, four and one in the NFL.
Speaker 1: If people aren't coming on bet the Bus and just using all their money on bet the Bus and just diving into that, at this point, it's like you're kind of well, you you're riding everything for him, all our riding everything that needs to happen.
Speaker 3: It was our lot Clemson right the Syracuse plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Syracuse plus thirteen and a half on Clemson, which was almost JP's money line, almost hit. But that was so that was a fucking We couldn't have served up any better. The first turnover happened, they took it to the house. It was like we knew this was gonna happen, just no matter of when and how.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this podcast to bring you yet another atery, and that atery is make you smell fresh and delicious every single time you step out of the shower and go on about your day. And that is Duke Cannon, Duke Canner, hard working products for the hard working dudes. They actually secured nil deals with a few of a few college athletes coming off of our spring tour from this year. They've deals with aj Henning, Zach Zinter, the Boy, Trevor Keegan, the Boy from Michigan. Let's see here, there's a lot of stuff talk about when you go into Duke Cannon. Not only is their social media through the roof outstanding, so when you sent me have a chance to check them out, it's unbelievable. The hair washer is awesome. My boys been using that thickening shampoo and let me tell you something, it works. My boy's got a full head up there. It looks phenomenal. Okay, it wasn't I our for a second. We've made it back beard care. I put that in my little muzzy every once in a while. It makes it feel thick and full, and I absolutely love it. But the number one hitter for us and I put it on this morning at that cooling sensation is that cool deodor and you put on, it feels like an air conditioning all day. It's out standing, and it even feels great when this weather is starting to break. Check out Duke Canon at any target or on Duke Cannon dot com and use code spooktober four fifty percent off your first order. Duke Canon is not for clowns. Thanks back to the episode can we go see seeking on college football? Because I see you look at the list of things we have to talk about. What's the line on Michigan Michigan State? Oh eight?
Speaker 3: But yeah, before we get out of college Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 2: State is a bridge.
Speaker 1: Weing this is a huge week for Michigan State. For us, it's another week, dude. We don't give a fuck. They're so below us. Michigan State is so below Michigan at this point. They've fallen so far from Mark d' antonio. They're literally garbage, an absolute cesspool, a sewer of a college. And that's tough for them. But they're gonna have to catch these hands because they did upset us last year. They're gonna have to catch the hands. And I will be living my best life come Saturday around seven pm. I will be living my best fucking life. I don't want the no, no, no seven pm.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day. I don't know when they pa. I think they playing name.
Speaker 2: I'll pull it up here, Jackie boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's what's the line on that?
Speaker 3: Boy? The question?
Speaker 4: I do want to ask you want to go you want that's the that's the angle you want to go in on. I would almost think you want to you want to make sure them boys are still hyping focused the Michigan boys.
Speaker 3: What is it Michigan twenty one half?
Speaker 1: I would uh, I bet that. I would bet Michigan minus twenty one and a half. And I put the bank on it, Dude, I put the fucking bank on that, because here's what I want to happen. They're gonna win by thirty five. I guarantee that. But not only they win by thirty five, They're gonna go for two at the end because fuck Michigan State. Dude, They're gonna go for fucking two. It's in the bake house. It's twenty three minus twenty five. You go, you said, dude, I know what I said last year. I know I said shit in that podium and I said a bunch of things. But I posted it today, didn't I I fucking put it on Twitter today, didn't I. I am not backing down from that. Last year was a fluke. They should have never won that game. Aiden Hutchinson had that safety, they should have been That game should have been over from the beginning. Why is this giant ass flying here? Jesus Christ is like a horse here. That thing a fucking huge.
Speaker 3: Oh, motherfucker, that's tough.
Speaker 2: That was left handed, Like if I would have my route.
Speaker 1: You know, I can obviously tell the boys aren't that into it. They're not you guys.
Speaker 3: You guys are about it. I'm just I'm almost over.
Speaker 4: I'm a little taken back by your strategy because you guys lost the Michigan State last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we lost the Michigan State last year. I think they're focused. I don't got to be focused on ship. I'm focused on being present with you right now and talking about how they're going to donkey them on Saturday. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We were all go blue here.
Speaker 1: I put this on your fucking wed to respect the game. Respect the game. No, no, no, this is a rivalry game. There's no there's no sleeping on them. This year. We're gonna donkey the fuck out of him. Rest easy. Knowing it's gonna be over twenty five points, no problem. And I would bet everything on that, I.
Speaker 2: Hope, So trust me, I hope.
Speaker 3: So I got a little crazy on this right now. We got a lot. I got a lot of learning betting. I gotta lot to learn in my act A little while.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of thinking the dude, come Wednesday, I might sitting in on that.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there's no chance.
Speaker 1: Or he stuck.
Speaker 3: He stuck in his ass.
Speaker 1: Get his as he's up, he's out, he's behind you, will, he's circling your will. Oh he stung him? Get his ask Well, what's my foot?
Speaker 3: What's my like?
Speaker 1: What's my leg?
Speaker 3: Got guys behind you? He's up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, you saw it.
Speaker 3: Though he fell down?
Speaker 1: Mom, have been watching too many Rocky videos? You got he kept fucking going? Know you about to? Hey what I do about the right hand too? It's quick, It's quick. We'll see it soon in Atlanta. We'll see it soon.
Speaker 3: In due time, boys, in due time.
Speaker 1: There's a lot I need to learn about betting. I know that I've never bet in my entire life. You can't wait to stay with the boys world.
Speaker 3: But I will say, we got a lot of learning to do.
Speaker 2: Still.
Speaker 4: I feel like people question a few of my like moves, like why would you do this?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking? I mean, honestly, I don't know but we're winning, so I think you should. I think you should listen to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're winning. That beginner's luck's moving in. Huh No, we didn't have beginner's luck. I think we're getting the whole experienced luck.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, what's that?
Speaker 1: What about luck?
Speaker 5: The harder I work, the luckier I get.
Speaker 3: Say that again in the microphone, JP, the harder I work, the luckier I get.
Speaker 1: Let's go, kid, that's fucking huge moving NFL. You transfer over to the NFL. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought we were slow clapping?
Speaker 1: What forward four? And oh Tyler Heineke, dude, Taylor Taylor Henkey ticking.
Speaker 3: Down Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Boys don't mess around, dude, that's fucking huge. Boys on a.
Speaker 2: Four game win streak.
Speaker 3: That's time.
Speaker 1: I think that's that's number one.
Speaker 4: Did you see the video of Ravee and Ben Jones just having just the most incredible.
Speaker 1: Ben Jones had a flu game. You guys didn't know Ben Jone played a flu game yesterday. IV I'm gonna get murdered for talking about it. But that man, the epitome of toughness and great dude, dude played the entire game with with a with a g I bug or something. My man was not feeling good. Texted him after the game. I said, you all right, I was worried about you. When he was just sitting up, I thought, man, somethings really got to be wrong. Because usually Ben's an agonizing pain. You're like, Okay, he's gonna be fine in five minutes. But the fact that he was just sitting there, I was like, I'm worried. I'm worried about my boy. And he comes to he say, yeah, I got sick. I had this going on. Blah bla blah. My man played through the entire game. He's a fucking dog. Let's get a moment of sounds for bench, shall we toughest guy I ever played with my life, no question. Ben Jones shout out to band On that the boys are in a four game heater. Four game heater. They were calling for everybody after two games, weren't they?
Speaker 4: They were calling for everybody, But but bus with the boys, we weren't.
Speaker 2: We were hitting the panic button.
Speaker 1: We fucking definitely were not hitting the band and button.
Speaker 2: Ever since we lost.
Speaker 1: Our boys stopped there and don't already knew you're gonna do this shit?
Speaker 4: Ever since we lost our boy, Taylor Lawan. The Titans have been winning in his name. This season is dedicated to Taylor. I think the Titans are making that clear.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 4: If we get a moment of silence for Taylor Wan, rest in peace.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: You can't do two moment of silences in like three seconds.
Speaker 4: The Titans are fucking playing, are playing their hearts out for you, all right, p Taylor Wan. Moment of silence don't one of the best Album'm.
Speaker 1: Right here, I'm right here, dude. This is this is getting out of ham.
Speaker 2: We love you, brother him into that.
Speaker 4: Um yeah, talk the boy one. Finally, let's tell they whooped their ass to twenty one points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight to twenty. It's about fucking time, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tough.
Speaker 4: Well, they've had their four losses and literally all four losses combine fourteen points.
Speaker 3: I get it. They're a good team, and usually it's it's a good ball club.
Speaker 4: Usually they fall apart in the second half or fourth quarters. So it didn't get like twenty one points. You know, going in that locker room, the vibes are absolutely high. Like, guys, we still need to clean some things up. We can step on anybody's neck in this league. So I think they started rattling off some wins here. Hopefully they get back in the division race, which will be tough with Wake Kansas City's playing there.
Speaker 1: He's playing dominant, dude, absolutely dominant, but terrifying. I was an idiot in Fantasy. I played the forty nine ers defense, a four points of it if your emotion out of it. They got called back. That really fucking hurt me too. It was a tough week in Fantasy. I lost by eight points, my biggest loss yet. I'm five and two.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a nice your boys riding off. Hey, I'm five and two as well. We still need to play tonight. Tonight needs to happen, but I think I'm gonna be five and two after are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I guess tonight has happened also, but I have nobody playing neither today, so I've lost, So it's over.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Travis Kelsey, like him in there a little their New Heights podcast.
Speaker 3: I like it. Message received, Bet noted what happened.
Speaker 2: We are competing. We really are rival number one?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 2: I think so? Right?
Speaker 1: Their Active Player podcast and with his brother. Yeah, but there's a world where him all live for sure.
Speaker 4: But I'm just talking about, like selfishly, a little competition.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to talk about the album, Yeah you want? Yeah, you want to bring up the album will Why don't you go on? Who had an idea for an album about two years ago? The boys hang on? That's not how I want to say. Taylor Luwan had an album, had an idea to do a Christmas album a couple of years ago, twenty nineteen, right, yeah, in twenty nineteen. It was the COVID year. No twenty twenty. Excuse me, it was twenty twenty. Incredible idea.
Speaker 4: The idea was to get got people that players who have been on the bus. Each person is involved in creating one of the favorite Christmas songs, and we release a Christmas album to raise money for the uh the Barsol Fund, like all of mine was gonna go to that. We're gonna do this album, have a lot of guys around the league beyond the album sing our Christmas songs. We did not execute on it. I assume you want I did not execute on it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not about you and I. We didn't do that. That's the part where I'll say we did not execute on it. I could have done a better job then too. We did not ideas, man, I'm an idea is man.
Speaker 4: We did not execute on it. Unfortunately, now two years have past. Uh, Jason, Jason Kelsey. We saw the video. They're releasing a Christmas album.
Speaker 1: And I'll buy that album. I'm gonna buy that album.
Speaker 2: I'm about the album too. I think it's awesome.
Speaker 4: It's just that now if we did it, it looks like we would be piggybacking off them, which is tough.
Speaker 1: And right now, like their.
Speaker 4: Podcast is exploding, like we've got to figure out a way to stop the bleeding. If we're looking at it from a scoreboard standpoint, if they get like six they get like six figure views per per really, yeah, they're crushing it.
Speaker 1: Oh good for them, dude.
Speaker 4: So basically they're basically like they're number one. They're phenomenal. Two brothers. Jason, he's like, does is extremely well with all like the subjects and all that stuff they all talk about.
Speaker 1: They tell you that really keeps things going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they talk about it helps that they're both teams are five and one six and oh or six and one seven oh whatever, Because if it was.
Speaker 2: Flipped, Yeah, it'd be it'd be a tough deal.
Speaker 4: But they're speaking right after every game, kind of like a Draymond Green thing, and then the preview the weekends they talk about all the headlines going on in the league.
Speaker 2: They're doing an incredible job.
Speaker 1: They're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: We need to have them on the bus, absolutely, Yeah, we need to have them on the bus. After saying their arrival number one, we need to have them on the bus.
Speaker 1: We you said that. I'm happy for them, because I think we're all.
Speaker 4: You can be happy for somebody and still compete with them, not me. So if you compete with somebody, you gotta hate them.
Speaker 3: I gotta fucking hate them. I gotta hate them.
Speaker 1: All right, But yeah, fuck those guys. I think they I it's a tough deal, dude, it's a tough deal.
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 1: Tough deal? Broncos? What the fuck's going on with them? Dude? Because they're making Seattle to play absolute geniuses? Say that again the Broncos. Sorry, you'll have it a tough one for a solid ta Okay, Yeah, yeah, the Broncos are having a tough one and they're making Seattle look like geniuses. I agree. Russell didn't play. I know, but look at the way Russe has been playing. Genas Smiss's looking like that first round pick he was drafted in was her first round picker or early second?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, I think he was late first, early second. But regardless, you're right, I agree with that whole hardly. Like it's the Denver Broncos. It's a catastrophe out there, a catastrophe to jury would say, oh, Seattle's playing fucking good too, like somebody you thought would probably be at the bottom of that division.
Speaker 2: It looks like they're gonna be contenders in the division? Are they really?
Speaker 1: That's wild, That is crazy because you literally in the beginning of the season, you're looking at Broncos going when Mel was here, Mel's like worth the team in the AFC West and the Seattle's fucked in the NFC West.
Speaker 4: Here's the question for you. Are the Super Bowl champions even gonna make the playoffs this year?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Seattle forty nine Ers, Ram Cardinals, Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Are looking like no right now?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I think no, Bro having a lot of trouble in that offensive line. Yeah, I say it, they do. They then to bring Odell back too.
Speaker 4: Odell needs to go somewhere. Everybody's calling for him, everybody wants them. Yeah, I'm gonna go to Minnesota's. You're gonna go to I think even Travis Kelsey like he's gonna go to Minnesota's.
Speaker 2: You know, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: But Uh, the Kelsey brothers, Jason's out.
Speaker 4: There saying, Hey, come to the Chiefs, Travis, Jason, Travis saying come to the chief Travis saying, come to the chief.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's room for him on the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no room for I don't think there's any room for either on the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy to say about Adele, Well, how do you don't have room for Odell Beckham? Go about the Bills?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: What about the Titans? That's a nice rumor to get going. That's a nice room. I'll start that rumor. Have you heard no what Odell might go to the Titans? You've heard, I've heard people have told me people a lot of people are talking, and the word on the street is Odell wants to be in Nashville.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll welcome in with opening.
Speaker 1: Actually, uh, someone told me, not me specifically, someone with a john and asked John, and John said he'd love to have O'Dell in Nashville. I'm just saying what people have told me. You can't confirm nor deny, but you've heard, I've heard.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah, let's get O'Dell.
Speaker 2: Beckham in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Taylor Schefter, Taylor Shafty.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking here, boys, I'm fucking here. Yeah, I could see I could see that.
Speaker 4: Oh him, oh him getting I mean that. I feel like that stuff kind of happens. It's you know, it's it's more humor.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a mic.
Speaker 1: They to have a Mike Son knows what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Garrett asked, what do we think about what happened with Kyler Murray on Thursday night? That happens, Yeah, that happens. Tensions run high all the time. You yell at your coach, Hey, calm the fuck down. They're yelling in the they're yelling in the UHT sad or ye, they're yelling in the headset. They call the time out. He's over there chewing him out, back and forth like that. That fucking happens all the time, all the time, all the time.
Speaker 1: People is a shit all the time.
Speaker 3: Of suddenly, yeah, even get.
Speaker 4: Done with the series, or in the middle of a timeout, you go over, people are kind of bickering back and forth, and usually, like you know, a player spasses out and it's kind of like everybody, Yeah, everybody just calmed down and say.
Speaker 1: Okay, fit the coach to lose their ship. But when the player starts lostening the ship said whoah, calm down, Yeah, what are you doing buddy? Yeah, So I don't think anything's going to come with that. I don't know there's paid them bags.
Speaker 4: Another huge topic are the Tampa Bay Buccaneers dead.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's last week.
Speaker 4: I feel like there was you know, you know, everybody's kind of still fifty to fifty. Vegas just duped everybody with that one.
Speaker 1: Here's a question. Is Mike Evans shaving points? Oh what, that's an actual thing? Is that an actual thing? That's why I've heard Mike Evans might come to the Times. I've heard that also, Mike Evans coming to the Titans. Oh yeah, so there's a couple of them out there. Imagine Mike do need they we do need a receiver? Now, whoa.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying you need you you know, no disrespect to the boys. Trust me, I've been those boys. Yeah, I'm about star on the field, I'm about spreading rumors. But when you start talking specific so I'm gonna I'm gonna oh yeah, no shots that, no shots at all those boys. Yeah, I've been in your guys' shoes. We need a linebacker to come fill this spot.
Speaker 2: I've been there. It's tough.
Speaker 3: But as sooners, you can accept reality either quicker, you can move forward. So you think, who do you think they should get? Well, Mike Evans.
Speaker 1: Someone did say something about Mike Evans shaving points JP.
Speaker 9: So after the game he was seen signing an autograph for one of the refs, and that's been the controversy.
Speaker 1: Now, I think Mike Evans is a high class guy, same draft class. I think every time I've been around him he seems outstanding. I don't think he'd be shaving points. I think it's too hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think everything that I've heard he has a receiver.
Speaker 1: He dropped, he dropped the touch, and that's not like him. My man's got hands wide open the.
Speaker 2: Door for that little second effort.
Speaker 4: But I agree with Taylor, like all the things that I've heard about Mike Evans is just I wouldn't be able to wrap my mind around you would never guess Mike Evans and that kind of Titian rumor, like he signed something for a referee. He could be a fan of him, or his kid or a friend or somebody.
Speaker 3: Who's is it really?
Speaker 4: I used to sign autographs for the referees all the time, like, hey, will come over here, can you kidding? That's just That's just again. For more clicks, leave Coleman, leave a comment.
Speaker 1: Please subscribe. Apparently apparently Knew Heights is just barreling down on us right now and we're terrified.
Speaker 8: Currently in the league, an hour ago, Frank Craik has bingched Matt Ryan and Sam Ellinger is going to get the starting spot next week.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it's time to make a move. You gotta make a move.
Speaker 1: I mean, so it's Matt Ryan, Dunzo, it's over for him.
Speaker 3: The question I think, so.
Speaker 4: Father time comes for everybody man, the Titians and Matt Ryan's career.
Speaker 2: It looks like it. It looks like it. You gotta want to get off the Buccaneers train. I want to go back to that.
Speaker 1: It's hard man to go to that because there's so many things swirling around Tom Brady and Giselle and all that. Like I remember being in college and me and my girlfriend were going through stuff and I'd like be in the middle of the game being like, damn, oh am, I gonna fix this. You know what I'm saying, Just like fuck man, and you don't play your best, so like, damn it.
Speaker 2: She saw she saw the messages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're all rumors. Oh yeah, she saw the Facebook messages. You know what's going on them is those But dude, yeah, you like and it's like Gizelle Tom at somebody's relationship. Like, if I was in that situation, I would hate people to be talking about that. I'd be like, I just feel bad for Tom. I feel bad for her too, if a beat, for the whole entire family. But it does seem like it's kind of something. Something definitely is weighing on Tom. We don't know what's really happening with them, right, We're not sure. They got a couple of divorce attorneys on retainer allegedly, but sums up with Tom.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And in terms of ball too, like I just feel like it's, uh, it's not looking good.
Speaker 3: No, no, looking good for the boys in Tampa.
Speaker 2: I wonder what doing really anything well right now? I mean they play a little bit of defense, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a good defense. You get penetrating defense for three. Defense are solid.
Speaker 4: But I feel like the continuity, like the all the stuff the boys, man, they're kind of like.
Speaker 1: They're having a toughie. Yeah, I think they're all that success and then they're going through this right now. It's hard to stick together. It's a hard thing to do. And then they're number one leader. He's having troubles and.
Speaker 4: If he's not all in, I'm telling you, like it's gonna weigh on guys. It doesn't matter what the history of Tom Brady, like in this moment of performance, bace like right here and now that stuff affects you. It doesn't matter like when somebody gets to play by a different set of rules, like it gets a little dysfunctional.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, what is that like in the locker room, Like, I don't know if you all have had anything something like obviously this is on a different level.
Speaker 3: It's Tom Brady.
Speaker 10: Everyone knows who Tom Brady is and Giselle, But in the locker room, are you kind of like tiptoeing around like oh shit, like is he on a good day bad day? Or you just riding a boy someone's relationship just like someone going through it in like a public eye like that, like a teammate. Are you tiptoeing around the facility like trying to be like fuck, this is weird in here, or you just like Tom's our guy, we got him, like let's try and do this.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've never been in a situation where anything was just public about somebody's relationship anything relationship.
Speaker 4: No, But I mean I've been in some toxic cultures where like guys are in the headlines big time, but you don't Yeah, I mean you don't like tiptoe, but you're not really asking questions, like you're not really connecting with them on like a player relationship unless that person's addressing it too, like eliminate aning fires going on outside to where you have whether it's a team meeting, not like oh my fucking guy, not like a player's only meeting, buddy, not like a player's only meeting.
Speaker 2: But we gotta pause real quick.
Speaker 1: Adversity adversity on the bus. You hit him's looking back, I see him over here, was like this the flies over there, he's back.
Speaker 3: He's back in this way, I'll imagine.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to the fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do my best not to see it.
Speaker 1: What was I saying, You've been in toxic you've been in toxic locker rooms before and stuff.
Speaker 3: And if you're putting out of.
Speaker 4: Fire, Oh, if you're trying to like eliminate the fires going on, usually somebody is addressing it so you can kind of like hit it head on and not make it a distraction. Like at the end of the day there, did they put up a goose egg on offense or did they score any points? They just like, I mean, they got dusted by the Carolina Panthers. Who's in an absolutely ship? Who's in an absolute ship?
Speaker 1: Trade everybody anyway, Congratulations on CMC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they traded it. They traded u CMC, they traded Robbie Anderson. They fired their head coach like they're Baker Mayfield's not even playing like it's abysmal in Carolina, Like they're preparing for the future.
Speaker 1: Like, good on them, that's what they need to be doing. Yeah, they're taking for two orton but for uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but for Tampa to lose like that, I think it just kind of shows what could be happening on the inside. Again, being in being on teams with where there's toxic culture and stuff like it's one of those there's a lot of headlines going around to where you're just like, oh, I'm just gonna do my thing, or you don't really talk to guys about what their situation is. You hear all the rumors, you talk about it maybe amongst like a couple guys. But unless something get getting addressed from a team standpoint. Again, that's a guy like it's Tom Brady used to go Yeah, So if he's like continuing to you know, not be there on Wednesdays or whatnot, I don't know what's going on. I'm not saying like Tom's like purposely intentionally doing all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But when all that that operation is going on the way.
Speaker 4: It is, like it does affect the team, like it does affect the guys unless it's like addresses somehow. So unless there's some things coming out of guys having meetings and shit like that, like, I don't think it'll it'll go well for for Tampa. That's my opinion that I think Tampa Bay By Canners are dead. I think Tom Brady's dead. I don't think you would see Peyton Manning losing a game like that. Uh yeah, I mean it's tough to say. I want to wear Playoff Lenny thinks. I like to get him on the horn, and yeah, I talk to him about it.
Speaker 2: Again, all we're doing is just speculating.
Speaker 1: All we're doing.
Speaker 4: All we're doing is speculating. And you're right, like the way Playoff Lenny was preseason. But again, preseason, everybody's winning the super Bowl, everybody's feeling good.
Speaker 2: Everybody you're getting in the you're getting in.
Speaker 4: The team fights and like doing all this stuff. Everybody feels good about who they have on the roster. Now that ship's kind of hitting the fan, you would you would like to know what's going on inside, Yeah, because it could be different. It could be a lot different. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Let's hope they can write the ship a little bit, because I think, like, if you're in the situation, if it goes like this the rest of the year. Now Tom's in a situation where he can He was where you could play forever for whoever you wanted, and now he's in a situation. If it keeps going like this where it's like you're done. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, it's crazy. If I'm not saying somebody else will give him a shot. There's no obviously that's gonna happen. Last year period. I think it's got to be no matter what.
Speaker 4: I think, even if he had success, it would be his last year with that massive.
Speaker 1: He looks in a post team interview, there's no retirement in my future. But I think that's just for smoking marries. Yeah, smoking me, I respect, and I also agree with that. Yeah, I think that's smoking mirrors. I think this is the last year.
Speaker 4: And I again, I think that even plays into the equation of, you know, all the business stuff that was agreed upon to where you can go do all this stuff, this and that the other. And if he's kind of halfway checked out, not halfway checked out, like he's not giving the boys everything. But again, it's just a different game. You can you're a little bit of a leg out the door. You got a massive deal lined up for you in the media world. When you're done massive, and it's like if the boys aren't playing well right now, it's you know, it'll be interesting to see how like the next couple of weeks unfold with Dampa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he's in the situation, if you're in the situation and your family life allegedly is going where it is, I would dip. I'd be like, hey, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bigger, and it's gonna be a small little blemish on an incredible career. Yeah, on the best career of all time. Yeah, it's bigger than boll Yeah, it's bigger in football. It's bigger than football. Yeah, and everyone he left got people will be pissed, Tampa baby mad and a year they'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Before I'd be celebrating the greatest football player of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be the only player with two names or name on two stadiums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean right.
Speaker 1: We should have asked Chris Johnson that if he thinks he should be in the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 2: Is he not? He probably will be right.
Speaker 3: He should be right in three Pro Bowls.
Speaker 1: But the more you be, you think you should be in the Ring of Honor, I'd like to be. I think there's a there's an argument for it. But yeah, in the last two years, always kind of crushed me. Appreciate the boss.
Speaker 2: We'll figure it out, trust me.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Boys, there's one thing we can do. We can make that kind of shit happen.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Should we get here this year's.
Speaker 4: Talk shoutout if you shot out of the weekend and he's happened first, I think it's time.
Speaker 2: Did we hit on anything anything else to fucking you know?
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, we gotta get going, all right for shout out? No for shoutout? Oh the week bloss your team's doing phenomenal. I'm sure you're shout out. No if for you shout has something to do with the forty nine ers and uh you're up, buddy list as you.
Speaker 3: Got run on me over here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my shout out, no free shout out this week. Despite all the bad talks we had about Halloween kills, there were a few parts that still made me jump. So my shout out, no free shout out this week goes to those movies that could still make you jump, those spooks that could still make you jump.
Speaker 1: A couple of things have an issue with there.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of lazy.
Speaker 1: I agree with the fact that you should shout out the movies that make you jump, and I there was that part where the kid jumps out in the beginning of the movie. Betther than that, what we really have.
Speaker 7: The uh, the part where Michael Myers grabs his his throat through the sewer. That that made me jump a little bit. There was a few there was a few sneaky parts in there that made me jump.
Speaker 1: I'm with you and say, you talked about Halloween, N's I don't think that plays that thing deserves any flowers. And that's my it's a bias saying I'm.
Speaker 7: Sure that's it's recent, those recent spooks, because like when you rewatch, you know where all the jumps are. But there's you get older, you kind of you can kind of like identify it.
Speaker 2: You rewatch a movie.
Speaker 3: You're gonna know where the shout out, no for shoutout should be.
Speaker 1: Those movies you can rewatch and still get the jump, like the original panem activity. All right, that's on me, that's on me. Maybe I overstepped. I know my overstep. That's on me, Jack.
Speaker 3: What do you got?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kind of on along the same lines.
Speaker 8: But we went and saw the movie, obviously, and I've been house sitting for my parents, and so they got a big house, like you know over in Brunwood, and it's you know we were talking about on the episode or Chris was having like a big house. You hear noises, you hear those creaks and the cracks, And especially even though the movie sucked, it's still I left the movie a little creeped out knowing how to go back to an empty house. And it's not like being scared, but it's waking up the following morning when it's bright out, and you go, what the fuck was I scared of? And you go, I could beat anything. But then the night comes back and it fully resets. You go, oh, fuck, somebody is in here. And I actually realized that the back door had been left open, just like an inch, and I couldn't remember if I did that or not. So I sat there with this just fucking horrible fear that someone was in the house. I went and kind of looked around, but I didn't go upstairs. I was like, fuck it, if they're up there, they're up there. So but my shout out is waking up in the morning completely safe, never thinking you'll be scared again until the following night resets again.
Speaker 3: So it's me. That's a solid one. That's a solid one, Jack.
Speaker 1: But we know you didn't go home alone that night. Oh I go today though, bozz I, Matt George.
Speaker 11: I, Oh, my shadow sort of goes along.
Speaker 3: I guess closer to blonde you going out?
Speaker 2: No, not me, sho.
Speaker 3: But my shout out is the.
Speaker 11: Movie experience in general, just going to the movies with a bunch of your friends and like shout outler all the stuns.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 11: Uh, but like that, like just being with all the boys and like going to the movies and getting all your snacks and then hurry up getting into the theater.
Speaker 3: To watch the previews. I know that's been a shut up before.
Speaker 11: But like just the overall movie theater experience, the movies theater vibe.
Speaker 1: There we go movie theater. Yeah it does. But the seats, they didn't have the reclining seats like Green Hills Has. The seats were tough on me, dude, they were tough.
Speaker 2: We had to get humbles with the seats.
Speaker 3: We got humbled.
Speaker 1: It kind of it was a foreshadowing for the movie in high school.
Speaker 4: Those seats are fucking incredible hitters. Yeah, but you know now, we've we've grown a bigger, better things. We need some recliners.
Speaker 9: Yeahs, all right, JP, all right, so mine still on the movie train. But and it actually kind of applies with this with these Halloween movies a little bit. But my shout out, no free shoutout goes to the final fight scene in the movie, in the second to last movie of a series, because something happens in it where you're like, you're amped up because you know the next one is like, this is it, We're ready, and it's just like as opposed to the last movie, you're kind of like it ends, there's no more movie left. Second, the last movie you're looking forward to that, to that finale.
Speaker 1: Can't help but think about Halloween kills in that situation.
Speaker 3: Yet, help?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Merch? I mean, Garrett, what are you fucking shouting out today? Buddy, I'm so glad you said that.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 10: Because yesterday I ran into someone at the game. He stopped me, fan of the pod repping the merch, and he said to me, hey, don't let Taylor fuck with you on your shout out. And okay, so my shout out is to Morty, the fan that stopped me the guy's the ride with the back of the bus.
Speaker 3: So that's my shout out this week.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, Morty, Oh that's solid dude.
Speaker 4: Those Titans Rick oh Man, he fires me up every time I see him somewhere.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to go? Shall I go?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: My shout out Free shoutout of the Week goes to double A batteries. The reason I'm shutting out double A batteries because I feel like they're underappreciated. We were in a little bit of a buying last week, Jackie boy. I don't know if you remember out here you needed some double A batteries. Scared o their double A batteries. When you're playing video games and your controller dies a little bit, sometimes you only need one double A battery.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna switch both of them out.
Speaker 4: You might just need to throw one in there just to give that little juice you need to enjoy the rest of the night. I think it's a very underappreciated item product. So I want to give it some flowers. I want to give it some love. My shout out no free shadowt goes two double A batteries. Brother isn't as much necessity, It's like the double to go everywhere. Bro, you're checking remote, You're checking everything, like, oh, double A batteries here, just to throw one in your controller or whatever.
Speaker 1: Your remote is a triple A. You Yeah, you like it better when everything's double A. Yes, what was your shoutout last week? Oh my god, dude, that shit had me rolling yet last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Quarter of machines, that's all. That's all, thank you. Let's stay in the Spootober theme, dude. I feel like not just Spooptober theme, but holiday themes in general. My shadow, no for shadow goes to Usually any town or city you go into, there's that one neighborhood, the whole neighborhood bands together, they have a close relationship, and they all decide we're going to decorate like crazy and be the neighborhood to drive down, whether it's Christmas lights, make your own haunted street or something like that. Just really diving in together and having that kind of community, that kind of camaraderie of each neighbor individually bringing something to the table and saying I'm not going to be the one that's left behind. I'm going to dive in and add to this theme. Be spooptber A Christmas. Those are the two that can come to my head and just keep diving in. So you know, at night when the kids are bitching a mona and you can't get in the fall asleep, so you go and drive down that road and have them just stare at the lights, beat me a couple of passes at it, and it just lightens everybody's fucking mood. So my shadow goes to community decorations.
Speaker 2: I like that that's going.
Speaker 1: Thanks boys, I appreciate that. Thank you, quarter machines. All right, tiar talk, boys, let's just some tear talk, fucking tier talk.
Speaker 3: Tear talk. This week is Halloween candies.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of them out there, and I think I'm excited about this tier talk because it's really gonna switch up what everybody's heard about my candy vibes. So I'm excited. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: We're gonna switch up what everybody's heard about your candy vibes.
Speaker 3: My candy vibes.
Speaker 1: Might it's gonna switch up because I think Halloween trick or treating it's a way different game than going to the movies or just a pressure pleasurable dessert treat you have at home, So i'ma I'm gonna switch in my mouth. I think it switches it up. So I'm really excited for this.
Speaker 3: Should we take?
Speaker 2: Should we take?
Speaker 4: Just a few minutes ahead, We interrupt this episode to bring you a read from Whistle Pig Whiskey. The reason that this read is important is because we have a new barrel coming out. You take in the aroma, you get nice overtones of caramel and toasted almonds, finished with a what is it a cream berlet? Is it cream berulet? Premberley finish a little heat up front as it nestles down your throat, thinking yourself daytime like it's a hammad. You're just sitting on the back porch rocking on your hammock. This bottle is coming out very soon. Continue to follows to see what it's gonna release. Stay tuned for more on how and when to buy our bust and barrel. But we are gonna need everybody because once we fucking crush this rollout, this little this bottle that you see with just a stick around with Busting with the Boys, it's gonna turn into a full.
Speaker 2: Co branded, collaborated bottle with.
Speaker 4: Busting with the boys, but thanks for listening again, stay tuned because the bottle is coming out very soon. Back to the episode, our tear talk is best Halloween candy. This is I think this is super important. This is important, This is importantly important.
Speaker 1: There's a massive difference between Halloween trigger treating candy and then what you're buying at the gas station.
Speaker 2: I agree, brother, and like you said, the movie theater too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are now going to dive in the back of the bus. Will start first now before we go any further. Halloween candy. It's a big deal, and it's not necessarily what you would have at a movie theater or at the gas station, but it's that tasty treat you put in for most of us, your pillowcase when you're a young lad, and what you're most excited about. So, boys, who's starting us off?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So our Tier three can never go wrong with it?
Speaker 11: We heard a very polarizing opinion about it on Twitter this past week. It's rec's peanut butter cups, so single wrapped by themselves. Never go wrong with those. Our Tier two this is actually oh yeah, yeah too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my personal Tier one the greatest candy to see in the trigger treating book and it is from the greatest cartoon of all time. It's that SpongeBob Gummy Crabby Patty Buddy.
Speaker 12: Oh, oh my god, that is You want to go trigger treating right now?
Speaker 3: Oh that is such a hitter. That's our tier two. How do I steal that? I can't?
Speaker 8: All right, our tier one because when you trigger treaty as a kid, money is it's not in your mind. You don't care about money, but financially what can make you rich When you roll up to a house and it's usually those big neighborhoods with the three stories. They got an elevator probably and all, and they hand out a king sized candy bar. So it doesn't have to be a specific candy but any king sized candy bar you get on Halloween, you are at that point financially solvent, as we like to say, and bet the bus. And that is something you can flex on all your friends with because all of a sudden, you have probably four times the amount in one single house. So the king sized candy bar is our are number one.
Speaker 1: I love that, but it makes me a little upset on a specific one.
Speaker 4: It's not you're just saying king sized candy, because if you're claiming all candy.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, tier one is truly when they when you go up and there's a bull of it and it says please take one, You're like, I's just taking one. But it really doesn't even matter what the candy bar is.
Speaker 8: It's just matter king sized lady bar will beat any other candy out, though I don't believe.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that, Queen.
Speaker 1: Let the internet size a I'm enjoy versus a small recess peanut butter cup.
Speaker 2: That's a great point. That's a great point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I love when you guys went with that, but I just don't think it applies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Internet decide, I think it's a disqualification.
Speaker 8: Well, no, you can't do this again, honestly, Like, let the internet decide.
Speaker 3: You're like a blank candy.
Speaker 1: Bar and be like king sized candy bar. Of course people are like, oh, it's a hitter, but it's also not a hitter because it's not based on this snickers overhard, what's your what's your candy bar?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: You can't just say king size.
Speaker 4: You're naming all of them like any individual candy is being used for a king size.
Speaker 8: I mean for me personally, people are gonna say the Snickers, the kick Kats, But I think on Halloween a crunch bar, a king sized crunch bar will go crazy.
Speaker 1: Kings crunch bars your tier one. Sure, I don't know if you put no, you're cool. I don't know if you put size.
Speaker 3: And this is not traditional, but an honorable mention is.
Speaker 8: And you are gonna hate this too because it's a broad thing. But any of the mini packets you get, whether it's Skittles, the Gummy Bears, any mini packet you get honorable mention.
Speaker 2: He's going on right now?
Speaker 4: What Yeah, dude, your Tier one in honorable mention was candy.
Speaker 8: All candy king sized candy barn are goaded, that's what.
Speaker 4: They're godd but they're not candy.
Speaker 3: King size all right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, sure, we're doing one word disqualified, untrustworthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, there's five of you, you guys tinned up with three candies. You guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: And I low you can't zoom out and see that you claimed all candies with two of your slots.
Speaker 8: It's not about claiming all candies back that you get a king sized candy bar.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what.
Speaker 1: He saw that. He said that kick cut Race's commercial with a little Girl comes with the costume. You got the kit k and the races and the big ones. That's where he got that from. That's crazy, I know.
Speaker 4: And the Rocky thing doesn't play because it's that claiming all races is good. That Rocky Thing was, But don't we're on this same page right now. We'll watch movies together. Let me at least try to explain, he says. It's just like me claiming Rocky movies. I'm not claiming all horror movies. It's like taking like I'm gonna take the king size reeses, the regular in the mid and the mini all combined.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be my tier one. That's like choosing the Rocky movie.
Speaker 1: I think you're I think you're both wrong, but we're just trying to evaluate who's more wrong here? Am I right?
Speaker 2: I guess that's fair?
Speaker 4: Movie client, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even want to do this anymore.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But they can't just have king size candy bars. It's hey, hey, just do all your just do all your tears and all King sizes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know mcdolds.
Speaker 4: However, I will say, I will say, you know what, I'm gonna throw that in my honorable.
Speaker 2: Mention since our god tear is candy corn.
Speaker 4: But no, it's fair because I think what I think it's either and it's more speaking to the thing the candies that linger on your teeth. I think there's not You're not having a true Halloween experience, whether it's milk duds, dots, Mike, Mike and Ikes getting stuck to your teeth after you get done chewing them and trying to scrape them off. I feel like every Halloween has to have that. What what's going on when I mess up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But so my honorable mention, I guess is gonna go to milk simply milk duds.
Speaker 2: But I just want to throw that in there.
Speaker 4: I think that you're not having a true Halloween experience unless you're scraping some kind of candy that stuck on your teeth. My Tier three, that's a hitter, My Tier three, your voice a chocolate fiend. And I'm gonna stick to the script. Boys, My Tier three is My Tier three's a kick cat bar giving them a little kiddy, cat Bar, I'm talking, I'm talking you. You rip the wrapper and you kind of put that whole thing in your mouth, cat Bar, my Tier.
Speaker 3: Two Butterfinger and my Tier one, my Tier one.
Speaker 4: It's not the Reese's Peanut butter cup, but it's your reci's fast break when you get them little fast breaks in your candy.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're living the fucking dream. And those are my candies.
Speaker 4: Milk duds, Honorable mention, Get cat my Tier two Butterfinger, my Tier one, King fast break.
Speaker 10: You said, I know you said, you were, like, you're not experiencing it if you're not pulling it off your teeth. But none of your three you have to pull off your teeth. What do you mean milk duds you have those honorable mention? Yeah, yeah, because those are my favorite, Like, those are.
Speaker 2: My go to candies.
Speaker 1: You're about to just say no, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: You know how you're you're scrapping and eating all your favorites kind of first. You might save a little for last, but you're getting those fillers in. And the fillers to me are like the milk does the dots and stuff like that. I think they're enjoyable, but they're not like my favorites. Yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: It's like you're sitting there and then you're like somebody's on a piss break. You're just throwing a little.
Speaker 1: Bit to nerds fire. You know what I'm talking about. You're that omen fire, all of it.
Speaker 3: They'll never know.
Speaker 1: They'll never know when they come back from that face break.
Speaker 2: Yes, what you guys? What are you having something about?
Speaker 3: It was all chocolate, guys asked? We're doing one words? Yeah, chocolate. Yeah, that collective word from what was your word, Garrett? I mean I didn't want to say chocolate, but.
Speaker 12: Chocolate, loyal, chocolate, tear, predictable.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's hurt.
Speaker 4: That's okay. That didn't go according to plan. Yeah, that's fair, that's fair, that's fair. I got my head there.
Speaker 3: Safe. Yeah. Yeah, boy knows what you want that chocolate give you? Ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Disagree.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your word?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm assuming I throw a shot at one of your candies. So I see where this is going.
Speaker 1: No, not at all, I like I did. Listen, we get I'll do my tiers and then we can we can get into it here. Okay, my tier three. And this is where I said, I said a bunch of times. You probably cut it seven times, you only heard it once. But I do think there's a big difference between when you're going trig or treating as a kid and what you want to get versus when you get to go to a gas station. Here's the reason why when I go to a gas station, I want to get some candy. I'm going to get a bag of the gummies because your boys are you like likes the Chewies, the sour patch, Kate watermelon and stuff like that. You don't get that same kind of service when you go to a Halloween trigger treating because you get a single, maybe a jumbo size or a king size fucking sour patch kin. It's this bake, but it's really not hitting off the way you want to do. It's like having one chip so that I have to lay it on the sword, on the gummies and go to my trick or treats. So my Tier three.
Speaker 3: Is the rollo.
Speaker 1: I think rollos are fucking fire that caramel inside, but the chocolate's just hard enough, and you do get it kind of stuck in your teeth a little bit. I think that's fantastic. Now, I do think there's a place for the gummy kind of experience or the chewies whatever. I don't know what's what's the fucking category for those things. I have no idea Jewies or I think there is a place for them is in my Tier two and my Tier two is going to be Skittles. They put just enough in that small little bag for you to feel like I really got something out of this when I had it, and it kind of goes to what Will said with the nerds, or you can kind of rip it, drain it and no one ever say happened. I was like a little magic trick.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 1: That is where I think they belong and my tier ones, and I know it's a little bit predictable, but it just hit so much different when you had those, And for me, it was always the first to go was the classic Reese's peanut butter cups. And I want to make those all king size so that way they're all fucking headers. Now I'm on board, dude. Now those are those are my tears. I'm proud of them. And it's a little bit different from what I've been saying a long time. That's why I had to say that there's a place, there's a place for those chocolates in my life, and that's where they live. Okay, I'm ready, Grett. Oh wait, hold on, I have an honorable mention.
Speaker 3: Let it go.
Speaker 1: The crunch bar. I think the crunch bar is awesome. Oh that changes my word?
Speaker 3: Oh does it? Okay?
Speaker 1: That crunchbar to me, I think is outstanding. You can chew it and hey, listen, we're not we're in no pause podcast. But when you put in your mouth and you kind of suck it and let it all kind of disintegrate, dude, hit her, hit her delicious variety, proud.
Speaker 2: Solid, Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, Average, he's.
Speaker 1: Still your word solid, So he would to average.
Speaker 4: It's tough because I'm a big recist peanut butter cup guy.
Speaker 2: Mediocre. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's what I was saying with yours. Why I disagreed is I'm not a huge Butterfinger guy. I think the best thing Butterfinger did was after the Simpsons, have Bart Simpson to the commercials. Other than that that that the taste of it never really did it for me good. And that's that's it. I have nothing against you.
Speaker 4: I think you're the mediocre came in when you threw in the crunch or I'm not a big crunch bar guys, honorable mention. It's all right, it's part of your tear talk. Skittles as a tier two is really high. Like your voice is like he said, I'm a chuckle tear. I'm a chuckle tear. When you're throwing a sweet candy, it just doesn't jive with me. So that it's like, uh, you're getting a bad grade in my head. So and then you you throw the Recis's peanut butter cup, but it brings you back up. You're right there in the middle. What was your three roll is decenter is good, thank you. I appreciate that. And unique is something that nobody saw coming. You had a little uncertainty factor. They're a little shock factor with the rollo.
Speaker 3: But thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it hits right. It gives you just enough. But those star past because they don't give you enough in that.
Speaker 2: See, I like this. I like the skittle A little snack pack.
Speaker 1: Spritish fish is another one, yeah, but they only give you like one fish.
Speaker 4: True, But I like the skittle A little snack packs just like randomly throughout the year. Like on a sunny day you see a snack Skittles laying around, You're like, oh, this is gonna hit. But when you're on Halloween and you're trying to divvy it up and you're trying to like go after it, like I'm all about the chocolate, Like I really don't want a whole lot of again, quick nerd, I'll throw it a little nerves box and just for just yeah, just by habit. It's like, Okay, somebody's somebody's gonna eat these.
Speaker 3: I respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 3: Different vibes today.
Speaker 4: Well, we would do it after an ad we are, but the ad that goes into the interview part, I'm not sure which ad that would be.
Speaker 1: This is ay, this was a fun little pod though. This was a fun pod.
Speaker 4: Now we're about to get into I'm sure we're gonna do an ad read, but we're about to get into Chris Johnson uh Lindell White podcast.
Speaker 2: It was fucking awesome. So it was outstaying all the way through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last how long do we argue about who the best tight running? For like thirty minutes and my main Chris Johnson's leaning over, pointing at the screen trying to argue his numbers.
Speaker 2: It was awesome still number one for me right now at the moment.
Speaker 4: I tried telling him that, but I think he knows the spot's about to get took here in a little Bitan.
Speaker 2: Lindell White awesome. He tells some how Snoop Dogg used to pick him up.
Speaker 4: He talked a lot about the Hollywood life at usc which some really good intel there.
Speaker 2: Nice conversation about Pete Carroll.
Speaker 4: I think you guys are gonna all enjoy and holy shit, also adversities of when you're.
Speaker 1: Done playing in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'reright, Jennity Golos, that's a tough one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the struggle that he was very open and honest about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was kind of right out of the gate after we talked about eating ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good all around podcast.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good transition though, Yeah, because when you need ask you kind of feel like you're at the end. You got got I'm kind of rock bottom. Yeah, this is rock bottle.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. We're gonna run this ad and then enjoy the episode.
Speaker 4: Make sure to comment, subscribe, and do all the fun shit and share, engage all all that boys. High vibes, high vibes, they've comment pro vibes.
Speaker 1: We interrupt this podcast to bring you another adroid, and that is ridge Wallet. It's an ultra slim, minimalist wallet. It holds twelve cards plus room for cash, which is a huge deal, right because we all want a little cash on hand when we're doing things. There's over thirty colors and styles, including carbon fiber, carbon fiber, and burnt titanium. It's made from RFID blocking technology that protects you from digital pit pokers. Those bastards are everywhere. You make sure you're staying safe and Ridge Wallet helps you do that. It secures anywhere from two to six keys. It's like a keychain two stepper product. I should have read that. They also have new key cases to help organize your keys. It secures anywhere from two to six keys, dude, And if you have more than six keys, you're a janitor. So like, unless you're a janitor, you should get a Ridge wallet. It organizes your keys in a compact silhouette. Is that the word silhouette?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, Let me try that again and pretend like I said the first time, but still keep it in it organized your keys in a compact silhouette and fold out for easy access. There are six colors and styles, including carbon fiber and burn titanium. Check out their site Ridge dot com and use code busting for ten percent off your order. Me myself, I'm gonna get both those things. I need them. Gotta have it, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally, right before you did the Adred, You're like, I actually.
Speaker 3: Need to get war Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also Boks the episode, Yeah.
Speaker 5: We're talking about.
Speaker 1: Boss is a cop. You gotta watch out for Boss. He definitely keeps us on a straight and arrow.
Speaker 4: You guys' podcast talk about that? How'd you guys get that started? Why'd you guys get that going?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: It's crazy man, Like you know, me and Bruh, like we always round each other man like twenty four seven all the time, and we always like going back and forth on whatever typeic could be, anything type could be. Is this water better than this whata or whatever? We just going back and forth, yeah about it all the time. And the only thing we was missing was cameras you know what I'm saying, recording it and stuff like that. So it was like, you know, we was talking one time, we were like, man, let's do a podcast. And the crazy thing about it is, when we first it was like we're gonna do it, we was trying to find a name, right, Yeah, we wanted to get away from smashing Dash because we know it was gonna talk about all topics like everything, not just football.
Speaker 2: Or whatever like that.
Speaker 3: And then you know, just sending out tweets like getting people to try to help us find the name and stuff, and it just kept coming back.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, man, I need to do smashing dash because.
Speaker 3: It's all we already got a following with the smashing Dash whatever like that. So everybody just kept saying smashing Dash, smashing dash. So that's how we end up naming it smashing dash or whatever.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it do only make sense to me, Like, like you said, we try to get away from that because the podcast is more lifestyle. It's crazy because you know, just naturally, something always happens in sports, so that's what's going to be the topic, you know, especially a lot. So even though we don't want to talk about sports, naturally, when you scroll on ig or you know, you on the internet, you're gonna see something to do with some sports. So we talk about that, but we talk about any and everything women. You know what I'm saying, for show shopping, you know how much they can't not spend money. You know, stuff like that, you know, all kind of stuff. It's like, you know whatever going on, talk about times at USC. You know, I remember when Snoop picked me up one time from class, and you know, people want to hear about that.
Speaker 2: So we talk about any and everything.
Speaker 13: And this is like, really my right hand, it's my dog, my best friend that been since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: And it's like ship just rolled over. Man, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a couple of things to unpacked there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm an electrostatic right now.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Women? Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: We're rating or we're just talking about what they do?
Speaker 14: We could rate for show? Nothing matters number one like women out there right now? About yeah number one Nicki he loves this, man loves nick No. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I don't want to get too far into this too quick, but I'm sure there's there's some different types out there. When I see Nicki, when Niggi's walking away, it's like it's like in a museum to look at, like, wow, what a beautiful painting. But like I'm not doing any damage to that, you know what I mean? Come on, listen, three hundred pound white dude. Like, I mean, you know you've seen the offensive lineman out there. You know that's a tough little deal. So I see Nikki, I'm like, wow, that's beautiful. I'm sure another man's gonna make her very happy someday, you know, but that's just that's just not for me.
Speaker 2: You who's oh number one dude.
Speaker 1: See, if we're gonna go away, like, if I'm talking about celebrity crushes, I got to take you back to that seventy show with me Lakoonz Melu has been I think that was all our of crushes. Yeah, point Burnette Smaller. That's like, that's like my move right there, right there?
Speaker 2: What are you at? I don't know. I'm trying to think about it. I feel like my.
Speaker 1: First Margaret Margot Robbie is that her name? Toomer, dude, she is beautiful hern Wolf of Wall Street?
Speaker 2: I mean all but really, but it was unfair.
Speaker 1: When she opens the doors and Wolf of Wall Street, I'm like, what are we doing here? Like you need to go. Yeah, who do your very first like crush was I'll tell you right now, Rose from Titanic.
Speaker 3: That was the first pair of books I ever saw.
Speaker 2: In my life, Like mine was Calmon Electric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boys out there, yeah everybody, Yeah yeah that was when you were a younger inst panel. Yeah, it's a huge video out there that you guys video.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I could Hey this eleven nights. You can see that. I was like, oh, that's the lady from TV. Yeah, I need to see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah her Kim.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian had one. We've all seen the videos, though, I mean, let's get a little better, Like, let's get some better quality cameras in there. You know what I'm saying. It's a video four K know these things. You put that in there, you gonna see everything. Yeah, everything's gonna be dialed them.
Speaker 4: So do you guys do uh you guys, what are your this is segments on Smashing Dash? Do you guys have a Smashing Dash segment? Are you smashing her Dash?
Speaker 2: We definitely do. We do it sometimes it just depends.
Speaker 13: I mean we're definitely gonna the first like three episodes, I think we did do that and it was some like we was on there like like do you eat ass and like stuff like that, and it's like smashing her passing or dash. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I think somebody. I think somebody smashed. I had to dash. I ain't on that, you know what I mean. But somebody was like I'm smashing. So that's crazy to me. Yeah, you know what I mean. But I mean, this podcast is going right where.
Speaker 3: I wanted to, exactly where I thought it. I actually didn't think this way. Listen what I'm happy talk about eating? Yeah, so you're not about that. You're not about eating as I mean, no, not right now. I can't. That's not not only that's not really up on my list. Had happened to you?
Speaker 1: Yes, he questioned everything this year? Yeah, bro, you got to question everything.
Speaker 2: Honest man. Yeah.
Speaker 13: But then yeah, you let her take over. Do you do guys work there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Tell me you see God most clearly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got the most clearly.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: There are some these are like locker room conversations to a tea Because I was in the locker room one time and I'm over hearing two dudes talking and one guys like you would ask and the guys like, yeah, of course he'd ask, like I'd asked for sure, and he's like, what about sucking toes? He goes, man, she got take a shower if I'm gonna.
Speaker 12: Stuck toe.
Speaker 1: As But you gotta move on. You gotta make sure a showered the toast.
Speaker 3: A man drew a line.
Speaker 2: But but but you want you want him to shower too. In boss, you.
Speaker 1: Most situations, what I'm saying, you just go out for a jog and then you're like, you want to eat this gay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd ask, and then I got a shower, like.
Speaker 1: You that's when you because if you say, yeah, he'd asked, and I stuck toasted, like they probably shower before. But if you're like i'd asked, but if I'm gonna suck toast, they got a shower.
Speaker 2: That's a question.
Speaker 1: But it's like, what are we doing with the ass thing? That's a tough deal. That's a tough gig he did.
Speaker 13: If he did that, then he guarantee he definitely ate the ask without it being watch no.
Speaker 3: Question, no question.
Speaker 1: You remember being young, sitting there first couple of years in the league. You go out to South or Tin Roof or something like that, for somebody home. Nobody's worried about a shower.
Speaker 15: No one getting straight to everything is A couple of drinks is an ultimate.
Speaker 3: See he's a.
Speaker 2: Scumbag, I guess.
Speaker 3: Oh fight on dude. Oh yeah, he's the way he said sat roof.
Speaker 1: I know where he was going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a big.
Speaker 1: Los ultimate sc Yeah I would. I did get pretty scoumy in my first couple of years. I've got two kids. Now I've dialed it back a little bit, but yeah, I'm chilling now. But the first two years I was out in these streets big time. I was getting a little wild out. If he knows that, oh yeah, she knows. She's very sure. We're very We tell each other everything allegedly. I don't know she was one other.
Speaker 13: Allegedly because they definitely tell you ninety nine percent of things.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 1: It's almost like what you know, what daddy don't know?
Speaker 3: Don't hurt them. You know what I'm saying when you're right now.
Speaker 1: So she's not telling me a couple of things, it's okay because I don't know. My feelings are fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It hurts when you think about it, though.
Speaker 1: Oh man, especially when you're in college dating girls. Yeah, like you find out they've been doing something like form. I don't know how y'all were, but if he someone was cheating on you, I have to know everything.
Speaker 5: You guys do.
Speaker 1: It was like I really broke I broke down, Bro, Bro, ain't.
Speaker 13: No way once I know you cheat, I don't eve want to hear about none of that. Really, I don't want superpower got to know you like that and you did that move.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know none of that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Listen, We've we played Michigan State and after the game, I literally have a boot on and like a like a wrist thing because I sucked at my wrists of my ankle and I'm at the bar and one of my buddies to place on the hockey teams like, hey, I got to tell you something, like your girlfriend she's been sleeping with one of the hockey guys. I power walked my ass to that house, kicked the door down, went to his bedroom, and I like made him call her. And then two days later I went to his house. I was like, tell me everything, tell me everything that happened, and he told me everything, and Bro, everything he said hurt more than the last thing. It was so painful. It hurts so bad.
Speaker 3: I'm a weirdo like that. I gotta know. I appreciate it. I appreciate No, No, I understand.
Speaker 1: Why you may want to know, but like, man, now.
Speaker 13: What if she That's what I'm saying that you like, yeah, well, me and two other girls is in there and it was him, and then you're like, wait what the girls?
Speaker 1: I would hurt the man and you didn't do that with me, but you're doing.
Speaker 3: It with this new guy.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, listen, I understand. I understand where I'm wrong here.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: I know, I know I'm like not in the right, but everything hurt there you picking up everything. Chris is saying, all right, good because I see that microphone sitting a little a little far away.
Speaker 2: Don't let don't get scared. You got im in.
Speaker 1: I'm in a yeah, that's my best bus is two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: What sparks it off?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you guys meet?
Speaker 3: Like, was it like sparks flying right away?
Speaker 1: Or to take a minute?
Speaker 3: Well, well with me when I well, he was already here. Then I got drafted and then you know they was coming off when I was coming in.
Speaker 2: That's Before I got here, I knew about.
Speaker 3: Like the USC Texas, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So Vince was here, he was here or whatever.
Speaker 3: So like just me getting drafted and me coming in, I'm seeing these guys.
Speaker 2: You know, they were like celebrities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so as college kids, you know, they were like celebrities USC with the Reggie Buster.
Speaker 2: And There White then y'all.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, man, I come here, I'm like, damn, I'm with these guys, you know what I'm saying. And then just going from there. And then like I stayed in Brentwood. He stayed off with that weds Wood. Yeah, like green Hills, like by Green Hills. So like, man, me leaving the facility every day, like going on the way going home, I'm stopping by his house. You know what I'm saying. I'm finna hang with Li there White that you know what I'm saying. So like just going from there, man, And it was crazy. And then like when I got here, his brothers and cousins was here, and then my brothers was They moved up here with me.
Speaker 2: So they used to hang out all the time. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We gone away games or at practice he was with each other, know what I'm saying. So then like you know, getting out of practice and stuff, and after the games, you know, we we wanted to meet up with them, you know what I'm saying. So like it's just been that way the whole time. And then like when he ended up leaving or whatever I was calling him.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: There was one situation I was calling him like bro, man, come to man, come to Nashville.
Speaker 2: So he kept giving me these excuses or whatever.
Speaker 13: I ain't gonna lie what were depressed about. I got cut, was done playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in that.
Speaker 13: Moment, you ain't thinking, like especially when you don't get no calls, like one year, You're like cool, You're still working out.
Speaker 2: You're like, man, it might be there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: And it's crazy because you see dogs like Marshawn Ap and some of them and they whatever they want, you know what I'm saying. Up and you, man, I ain't getting not one call, you know what I'm saying. So you it messes with you. And then you know this is two K. I've seen it, you know what I'm saying. He balled out and it's just like man, I can't what I'm gonna do up there with him like his best life. Man, I'm an old retired dude. You know what I'm saying. I'm broke now, you know what I'm saying, Like what can I really do? So at the same time, he keep calling me like, man, like what are you doing? Come out here. I'm making every excuse in the world. I remember this like clockwork. I'm like, man, I gotta hang out here. My mom needs me to do this. The dog's over there, he might need to walk here, you know whatever. So one day he just finally calls like, hey, listen, Mike, move bookshit ticket. I'm gonna see you Friday. I don't want to hear nothing else, you know what I'm saying. And I got here and I'll never forget it, man, Like I was. I was hurting all and the man gave me like a couple of green cards, like some money on like.
Speaker 3: Dude, go do get whatever you need, take these cars.
Speaker 13: Hang out and I'm like, man, what you know what I'm saying, that's all chilling. And as I'm chilling, he's taking me back out and I don't never forget it. My birthday, man, he had like a little party he threw for me, man, and then he went on stage and he like called me out and did all you know, like and I just remember in that moment, like, man, I'm so thankful because I don't know where I would have been, because like, life after football is probably the roughest shit in the world. Man, it's the roughest because our whole life is football everything since.
Speaker 4: You're a kid, and it's not only that, but being picked up by snoop a college, playing at that sea, playing around that team, being natural champions, people thinking celebrities like that, and you're Linda White smashing.
Speaker 3: That year and then you go to getting cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that just flipped on your head.
Speaker 3: You cut. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 13: You walking around, man, I want you look good? Man, Why ain't you? And like, man, I'm wanning the same thing, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean, does something to your site. But thank god that he was around because he's like, man, you, Lindale, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You go to these games?
Speaker 13: You look around, you know what I mean, your jersey, He's like, you can make your You gotta you gotta think you're better than that.
Speaker 2: You because I grew He's like, man, I grew up on you.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 13: So and you know from there, man, it's been that was what like twenty twelve, that was your last year?
Speaker 3: It okay, yeah, like twenty twelve. Have been calling him since like two thousand, was it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 13: It was a long and I'm bucking. I'm like, yo, I'm gonna come out there. I'm gonna come hang out. Yeah, I'm gonna get there. Man, I'm gonna get there. And everybody like, man, what are you doing? Why ain't you here?
Speaker 2: And I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I was Yeah, I was freshed that s it was rough.
Speaker 16: And when you got cut, you went back home. Yeah, I went back home and hang out. Yeah. I was in Denver, so I'm from Denver. I was playing with the Broncos and then I get cut. So that's like even worse. It's a double.
Speaker 2: Smack, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: The home team, man, every time I walk in and this is like I'm gonna yeah, they've been seeing me their whole life. So now it's like a couple of months ago, two weeks ago, it's like, man, we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: You on Monday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And then now it's.
Speaker 13: Like, man, we heard, we heard you got cut and you just walking around there and everywhere you go, that's what you hear.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was.
Speaker 13: It got to a point where I was in my mom's basement, like smoking so much weed, probably drinking.
Speaker 2: Lean every damn day, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: It was like I was floating and didn't didn't I didn't care about like what was gonna happen NeXT's to a point where I didn't give a damn you know what I mean. Like I said, if he didn't call me, ain't no telling what would happen.
Speaker 4: So you feel like that's what it was, or do you feel like there were other moments that that showed you like Okay, I can I can pivot this way or make this move and get out of the hole.
Speaker 2: That seemed like you.
Speaker 13: Were in getting out there and being around just him, you know what I mean, Like it was like when I got here, it was it was he treated me like I was still in there, like you can drive whatever car, you want to do, whatever you need to do. Just go out there, like hang out. You don't need me, you know what I'm saying. You see that he was struggling.
Speaker 3: I didn't know, Yeah I was, I didn't know. You know me, shit, I'm just you know, I'm still playing. And like like I was saying before, our normal routine was we go to practice, I go to his house, then I go home, or if we're finish, go out. Me and all my brothers, we get dressed, we come to his house, and we all go out. So that's what I was just used to. So then when he left, it wasn't that no more, you know what I'm saying. So like you know, I was calling him, call like bro, what you got going on? We can't remember he came out here, but he was hurt. I think he towards Achilles or something.
Speaker 2: He came out here. I had seen him downtown or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then like after that, like I'm calling, like, bro, when you coming back, Like you know what I'm saying, come out here, And like it wasn't it was a thing like I'm just like come out here for the game or something like that, you know what I'm saying. The crazy thing about it is like once he came out here from then on all the way and ty retired like he was with me. Like when I left here, I went to the New York you know what I'm saying. He was with me, went to Arizona for three years. He was with me the whole time, you know what I'm saying. So it was just crazy. I didn't I didn't know he was going through what he was going through, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, bro, you tripping man.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, listen, I'm finna call my assistant right now. Bucket's ticket, man, I know if I buckets ticket, he ain't just on let me spending money and not get on the flight. So I bought a ticket. I had my assistant call um or whatever like that, and he came in there. Ever since then, like it's been up.
Speaker 2: Did you ever talk to him about you struggling?
Speaker 4: Like did you ever catch on and realize you're the only reason I continue to like Prona?
Speaker 2: So I think it's.
Speaker 4: Important, Like this is like being what people need, Like Lindelle White figure, like you're right, Like I remember watching you guys like you play sure and going through what you're going through post football, Like I'm just curious the entire dynamic of it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of guys going through what you're going through right now, I think, well he knew, but you don't know until like the walls reversed later on.
Speaker 13: After twenty eighteen, something happened to he just got cut on some bull crab like he should have still been playing.
Speaker 2: But then like you basically don't get it.
Speaker 13: You get calls, but you ain't playing for enough minimum when you two, like you know, when you certain people like I ain't doing that no more, like I gotta be right. So it's like when you don't get the calls of the people that you want, like he he ended up going through it on the back end, and then I was there and I'm like, you know, I you know, talk to him about it, like going through it like you two k play ten and you're about to go to the Hall of Fame, like you know what I'm saying. But he, I think in that moment that's when he understood, like what he did for me back then, you know what I'm saying, because it took You don't really understand why you playing. None of us do because man, them checks coming in and the women and the lifestyle.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. That lifestyle. There's nothing like that.
Speaker 13: I don't care what you can make all the money in the world, but being an actual professional athlete, the plane rides, the access you have, there's nothing like that, man, And then when it's cut off and you be like, damn, I'm just regularly Lynn Dell again.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Once you hit a certain like with Wilson, once you hit a certain point in your life, like there's judes that grew up on you, Like there's guys that saw you play like, You'll never just be regular old Lindella anymore.
Speaker 3: And that's what I had to you know, you.
Speaker 1: Had to figure that out for yourself. Yeah, sure, Like I don't know when you guys started playing football, but most kids start playing when they're eight nine years old. Like you just you start playing football and that's all you know. Then you realize, oh, I'm super fast, all I'm real powerful. I can I can legit make something happen out of this, and it becomes your entire life. So you go from spending your whole life focused on one thing to being like done.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a hard.
Speaker 4: Transition childhood twenty to get to the league twenty one to twenty three, to play in a career that just doesn't usually last until the average career is three years. But let's just say thirty years old, like and then it's done, Like you have more than half your life left and you spent the entire day.
Speaker 3: Hopefully hopefully sixty more years to live.
Speaker 1: Damn, I don't go to ninety.
Speaker 3: That'd be tough. I'm not a long time mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I feel what I mean.
Speaker 13: But what I'm saying is if you that's just thirty is done, then you got sixty more. Your homeboys that we went to school with, the doctors, a chemist, they you know, and they've been in a profession for fifteen years now.
Speaker 3: There's go off of that.
Speaker 1: To go off of that, Like when you first get in the league and you're like stuff everybody in college and everyone's like has debt. Everyone has to like go like make it. You're making forty thousand year, then sixty thousand a year, and then you play as long as y'all did. You're looking at these guys like, Okay, now they're making a good living consistently, like how did I do it? How did I do with my money?
Speaker 3: Like what was to do?
Speaker 1: Because five years ago, anyone who brought up your names like bro, he's killing it, he's this, and then eventually it becomes yeah, he had great careers, retired.
Speaker 4: Now yeah and making their consistent living and then it's like as an athlete, you come out of it and you kind of there's this weird shift of like you don't feel you don't feel like you.
Speaker 2: Can like be around them, I guess, or you feel like they're looking down on you.
Speaker 1: Because the weirdest thing too for me is like when I'm playing with all my boys in high school and I go to college, like it's super cool to them, but eventually, like you go home one time and it could be like five years after college, it could be three years after college, it could be the first year for college and like all of a sudden, like your boys like don't even really watch football, and we like they've moved on, like the don't only like about football the way you're like damn, like you guys aren't and it like this he didn't watch the game on Sunday, Like what do.
Speaker 2: You for me?
Speaker 3: Like this is it right?
Speaker 1: Like and everyone's like, nah, man, I'm a plumber, Like I got plumb shit, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They're living there they're living their lives. At first, like like you do it, Like I didn't have this mindset. I wasn't ever thinking like man, I'm doing so good. And then but like eventually you get to the end and you're looking and it's like, man, look how well they've done. And so then they had no idea what was coming. Like for all of us, it was like in our head written at some point like Okay, we're going to go to the NFL. We're going to play in the NFL. And then we just did it. Like they had to like go be like I'm gonna go to the NFL, Like, oh, I didn't even get a scholarship for college. I got to go reroute and find something else to do. And they had maneuver through all this adversity that like you were going through and now you're going through. And Willie, you've been playing for fifteen more years. I feel like, dude, like this man's got he's got something going like crazy with the NFL right now. So it's just like a while deal, we're all screwed, except for will We're all screwed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all we need credited season.
Speaker 2: And that's why, honestly, like that.
Speaker 4: That was always a big thing too with the podcast is I remember in twenty eighteen playing with playing on the Titans, and I was a backup and nobody Usually when you're a backup, you need somebody to go down if you're gonna get filmed to where you can get another opportunity of the next year. And so when I didn't get into that, I was just a special teams guy. I was like, Man, I'm gonna play for minimum next year. Like, I don't want to have to be on a roster, on a ninety man roster and make the fifty three every year.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to do that.
Speaker 4: So I need to start figuring out what I'm curious about or what I enjoy, because this is gonna start coming at me faster than I realized, because when it hits you and.
Speaker 2: It's done, it's it's like it's over. Yeah, there's a part of me that.
Speaker 1: Thought like it might be done then.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to get on the podcast wave like while you're still like you know, when you're playing, it's you have more flair, you have more.
Speaker 2: Advice, you get more to it. Your jokes are funny. I said all the time.
Speaker 4: Your jokes are funny, you're better looking, and you can shake more hands when you're playing, and then when you're doing it outside of planning or after playing, it just you know that you know the feel like when alumni or other.
Speaker 3: Players come in and talk to the team, like sometimes they hit, but sometimes like let it go, get over.
Speaker 13: As soon as you get laughing at it, dude, like that old ass, Dude.
Speaker 1: That's a while do when people start calling you old, like I don't even feel like I've been in the leaf for a couple of years. You're like an old head, Like, come on.
Speaker 2: That thing to hear.
Speaker 1: That's a tough thing to hear. You were talking earlier like you guys had you had your cousin, your brothers and your brothers with you, Like, how did that dynamic work when you guys first got in the league. Was there like any turmoil there at first where people like kind of reaching out a little bit or was it like this is my obligation to them, they deserve this.
Speaker 3: Well with me, it was crazy hang on the live like, So when I got up here, right, I.
Speaker 2: Bought a house in Brentwood, ten thousand square feet.
Speaker 13: Money first round around four to two so you Taylor knows.
Speaker 1: Like, the reason why I asked is I two my buddies from home too, and my brother, And I was like, you know the show Entourage.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is gonna be my life, dude, I'm gonna be living like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it was crazy.
Speaker 3: So you know, when you first get here, you got recommending camp, then you got training camp.
Speaker 2: So I got this house.
Speaker 3: I've never been in it before, right, So my mom came up. She furnished the house and stuff. So as soon as we break camp, I go to the house. Right, I'm in the What the hell I'm in this big app by myself, Like I'm hearing shit, And I called my mom. Get scared of night? Yes, yes, I still get scared of night. I'm with you, yeah, being scared of night. So I had called I talked to my brother or whatever. I was trying to get him come up here. He was undecided. So, man, I called my mom and I'm like, man, you gotta call my brother though, they gotta come up here. You gotta convince someone come up here. So she called my brother them, she convinced them. They moved up here, and then it was man, it was just crazy. Like you know, I got three older brothers, so I've just been around them all my whole life. Now up here I provide for light man. We just be hanging. You know what I'm saying, y'all come up here, y'all good. You ain't got a worry about no bills, no nothing, Come on me hanging so it would love me.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: That's also what they do and what they do now.
Speaker 3: So the crazy thing about it, they still live here. They really I left and they still live here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nashville does that to you home? Yeah, is that it'll take you away, It'll keep you there.
Speaker 3: So now I be calling them, not trying to convince them to move back to Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 3: You're back in Florida now I'm in Florida orlanda.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They ever thought about to come back to Nashville stand full.
Speaker 3: Time for me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about it. I thought about it not long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like not very long.
Speaker 13: Give a good business opportunity, yeah, a good opportunity that probably will do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think I'll come back just to live, just to be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it was a nice business opportunity for me, then I would yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean Nashville. I was with a guy yesterday who played for the Predators and he just retired and he was saying like he was thinking about going home or whatever. But he's like when I was with the Predators, we went to the Stanley Cup Finals. Like he's like cemented himself in like the culture of Nashville. He's like, now that I'm retired, like I still get to reap the benefits of like being a part of something and like knowing, like people knowing who I am. And you know that's something as simple stuff in like an easy time at the DMV or like getting into the dentisties and like they can just move a little like smoother when you've been in a place where you've been able to like make a dent socially, you know. So I don't know how it is for Floor. I mean, I mean you're national, you know what I'm saying, So like when you're on Ford, I'm sure stuff's easy for you there too.
Speaker 3: It's oh, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, did the bills ever get Like you talked about paying the bills and everything else, did they get a little tighter like later on in the career, Because I feel like, like this is a conversation I'm always curious about because everybody in locker room talks about everyone. Like at the end of the day, seven out of ten guys have financial trouble, like years after the league, and everybody in the locker room at the time.
Speaker 2: So everybody's doing fine, Like they got investments going, they got this going.
Speaker 4: But did it ever get that way for you like later in your career or you later in your career.
Speaker 3: It really wasn't for me because when I left, so I was six years here when I left, they stayed here, you know what I'm saying. So they got their own house, got their own they done came up here, started families and all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that, so you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when I end up leaving and going to New York in Arizona, it was just me and him, you know what I'm saying. So and then not, No, I was here in ten thousand square foot When I went to New York. It was still a little expensive, but it was cheaper for me because I'm just like in a condo, you know what, I'm saying. Then when when I went to Arizona, I'm in a condo again, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it kind of got cheaper for me when I left.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, yeah, well for me, I mean, I never made that kind of crazy money, and I definitely was one of those guys that just wanted to look out for my family all the time.
Speaker 2: So as it got later on, yeah.
Speaker 3: It got like harder, like once once to stop coming.
Speaker 13: It's like, oh, ship, when you try, you try to let them know, like you be like, hey, listen, I need y'all to yeah the easy way.
Speaker 1: Off for so long?
Speaker 13: They like what you mean, I gotta might have to work again or help with some mortgage or something. And you know you're like, man, yeah, like it's four years later, Man, like how much y'all think this money gonna last?
Speaker 3: I didn't sign for, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, it's a real conversation that's even from people with that made a lot of money. Because if you like the lifestyle you live while you're playing is expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: The Miami weekends and Super Bowl weekends, it adds up, you know what I mean? So if you're hanging like that, you gotta just look at it and make sure you're watching the people watching your money if you do have that, because people still, you know, we hear about this all the time where you think you having money and people were stealing two three million dollars from you under your face. So it's like, yeah, you just gotta make sure you keep them ducks in the row. I don't care how much money you make, and yes, don't spend it like it's okay to you can spend it on you, but you on everybody else. Like, listen, everybody has an opportunity to make their money. Now, if I look out for you, that's what I want to do, but it's not my obligation.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all that new nil deal stuff coming in collegs, they should put something in.
Speaker 13: Place, man, I wish they should.
Speaker 1: Put something in place to make these dudes like a little more financial have a little more financial education.
Speaker 2: See, I know I can speak for that, but even we was at Clemson.
Speaker 1: I mean you got paid at I see for sure, right, I don't know we've been we've been out for too long.
Speaker 3: House and mouth like you're all good chie.
Speaker 13: We go, Yeah, big cousin. Yeah, yeah, he gave me a one hundred thousand dollars. So people we ain't talk.
Speaker 2: My chances can give you probably when you were in US.
Speaker 1: That was like USC when I was in high school in Arizona. I want to go to USC or Texas or any sec scool beside Spinner Belt, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: But like like USC.
Speaker 1: Was it dude, and you knew what was going on?
Speaker 3: Bro browsing the content? Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't know right now, I said, tell you know, I don't know. I might have faced No one's gonna hear this.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't give it down, but I might have. I might have made a few dollars.
Speaker 3: I really remember. Put it like this.
Speaker 4: Johnny Manziel came, I was talking about how much money he was making off sign in Jersey.
Speaker 13: Said, well, Johnny mansil was he was he making? He was he was social media, y'all, Like he's the beginning of social media. He was the you know what I'm saying. So that was the way Johnny football. He It was amazing. I can only imagine what he was doing in Texas.
Speaker 4: Fred Taylor said he had a bag of like what was it was it fifty fifty fifty thousand from Georgia, Georgia, Florida, one of them where he went.
Speaker 1: To Florida, right, Georgia gave it to him.
Speaker 3: Georgia kept it, dude, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: And then still went to Florida.
Speaker 2: Did you have any situations like that at that see around that kind of squad?
Speaker 1: Mean, we know, we just need to be open about it, he said. I mean, you know what I'm saying, We're coming to your next and get your stories ready.
Speaker 2: Because they weren't giving.
Speaker 13: Yeah, my mama, I hear this story about the seven hundred fifty thousand dollars house, and my mama didn't have all that.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't. My parents didn't move when.
Speaker 3: They say we was about to go to the draft. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, Like you know some card you driving college alexis just for it. The stipends must have been pretty good, right, I know, twelve of a month to get you that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is why I.
Speaker 1: Wish I got paid it. I would it down.
Speaker 2: I was down Sair, it was downtown, nice window.
Speaker 1: We got coaches we talked about boosters.
Speaker 2: What I don't I don't really know what a booster or a coach is.
Speaker 1: I didn't have he's no the coach.
Speaker 13: All I know is that I had a nice house or a nice apartment.
Speaker 3: And when I went in there, like I know that.
Speaker 13: There was somebody left something behind. I don't know if it was for me or not, but I never told anybody that they left it there, and I kept it.
Speaker 4: What's the most amount of money you've seen left somewhere that you you know, here's here's know if it was yours or not, not that we can deny, but what was the largest aunt.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford when he was a junior was gonna go into the draft, and he went to his mailbox. It was five hundred thousand dollars sitting there frohim. It was, yeah, five hundred thousand waiting for him, probably mailbox, this mailbox, and he left it and went to the draft.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: We're getting them. We're in the moment right now.
Speaker 13: Probably seems like the most amounts you've seen, that's crazy, Maybe about a one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Plus.
Speaker 2: We're talking, we're talking on weekend.
Speaker 3: This is oh, just yeah, that's cash rubber bands.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, Oh my god, getting picked up by Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 13: What's your best story with Snoop? Well, how did you meet on tour with Snoop? So it's crazy one day.
Speaker 2: One day.
Speaker 13: Like we were winning and you He's always been asked. He guy him and his wife, shann tay his because her cousin actually went to us.
Speaker 2: He was a safety for us, so they were.
Speaker 13: Always around the program and Herschel Dennis was from Long Beach, was the running back. He was pretty big with hers, I mean with Snoop and he knew him. So one time after practice, like he's like, I want you to go with me somewhere and I went over there and like as I go over there, you know, like we open up the trailer or whatnot, and I'm like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? We walk in.
Speaker 3: All I do.
Speaker 13: He's like, ell, motherfucking w you know what I'm saying. I'm looking like what the this is? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking out like this is Snoop right now?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And he's like two one.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Giving me like caught a rode up gangster. You know, he just how does he know all this shit? But I'm like, once you know him, you understand that football is what he does, so he knows everybody like that. And he's you know, he's like, man, you code and we just start talking and I'm on that plane, I mean on the something like this, uh getting so high it's ridiculous with Snoop and I ain't no way I was gonna turn down.
Speaker 3: That fade and he passed it.
Speaker 13: I'm grabbing it when I'm hitting it, and I just remember at one part, I know, I fell asleep for at least thirty minutes. But he probably was used to it because that cush was crazy strong. I'm coming from Colorado, so.
Speaker 1: He's killing people. He's killing people out there.
Speaker 13: Before it became super excited, all the crazy names, it was just some og cush and that shit used to pound me. I'm like, man, so I'm in there and they're just hanging and I remember the next day he's like, man, you come out to the house and come hang out with cooking all that, and I'm like, wait, what we had the sidekicks.
Speaker 1: That's the best phone.
Speaker 13: The BlackBerry pearls, all the NFO we send like like it was crazy. Man. The next day we pull up to the house behind the gates and I'm just like, this is fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging out with Snoop Doug.
Speaker 1: Were you a little bit nervous to go back to the house, you knowing you already get so high in nah? See, then I would have been terrified like that, I can't go through that again.
Speaker 13: And then I'm like, nah, I got something for that. I know how to pace myself if I hit every blunt, you know, one time, passed it and get it off me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: But nah, I was. I was eighteen. I was so anxious to go to Snoop Dogg's house. Then I met you know, court Day and you know his kids, Corey and all them, Like like I was, I knew them. You know what I'm saying, I'm hanging out with them. They coming into the games, they wearing my jerseys, and it was crazy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: His wife, Chante was like she was one of our big sisters. She would come pick us up, you know, get us some food or whatever, like she was nice. Hell man, it was crazy. I was just like, I can't believe this is my life. And then that was like my freshman year. So the whole time I'm at USC on which so this this never stopped, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, picks me up from class like I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: The girls came in there like man.
Speaker 3: Snoop doggs outside like walk out there.
Speaker 13: We had class checkers, and at that point I didn't care.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember Snooper or Pete calling and them like, man, it's one there with you. And he was like, man, shut up.
Speaker 13: You know, I'll never forget that.
Speaker 3: He was mad as hell.
Speaker 2: Pete probably just called Snoop and Snoop said that the peace that people.
Speaker 13: The funniest ship ever man, and then yeah, Pete was pissed off of me. Me and Pete had a relationship like that though, man, like he was my guy. But yeah, time he knew like I just wasn't under that same Peat ship. He didn't wood me like he wooed everybody.
Speaker 1: He d owing out there for a junior day and he gave me a hug on at first, and I was like, yeah, you know what I mean that now a man know how to get it out to the man.
Speaker 13: He's an ultimate I called him a finesse guy because he can he can make anything look like something else.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's just out of there right before it got a little dice and what a genius.
Speaker 13: It makes sense, right, Yeah, And you know the coaches get in trouble. I'm like, how did the running back coach? If the running back coach knows something, then somebody us know something.
Speaker 16: Pete, he was gone, dude, he was out of there.
Speaker 2: Talking about went up there, got that good money.
Speaker 1: And he's killing that Seattle now Gino Smith as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: You know, he's got him looking like that first rounder.
Speaker 13: Everybody in Seattle is so happy, looking like man, Bronco Country ain't righting.
Speaker 3: No, they're not riding right now.
Speaker 1: He's looking bad, dude. Yeah, Pizza studd he's a studding.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 13: People always ask me about him and like my time with him, and it's like, man, I wouldn't trade that ship for the world, like what we did and accomplishes, Like why would I never? I only wanted to play for him then, yeah, I mean, but that was also before it became Pete Carroll.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 13: Once you went back to back and you playing the three straight national champions and then you you know, like that's the Bee Carroll, that's Pete Carroll. Now you know what I mean when he, like you said, and you come into in your mom's room and he's you know, honest with you when he's telling the truth. I knew his wife. I knew Brennan Carroll. I knew it like you know, I'm staying at the beach house. This is like you know what I'm saying. So like I knew him, and then he traded for me in Seattle and then he cut me.
Speaker 4: Back the.
Speaker 13: Man that conversation though, when he got you Marshawn Lynch, how weird is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marshall's pretty good.
Speaker 13: I mean, but you picked the same place at this time. It's like, bro, I talked shit. He talks shit, you know what I mean. But that conversation was like a crazy one. I cussed his ass out, man, because I was so angry at him, because like, man, I know, the NFL was a business, but were you thinking when you're playing with a guy that knew you since you was a baby, like man, you've been knowing me like so I would have thought the way he cut me was a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 13: I'm literally I just practiced OTAs. This is Memorial weekend, y'all, so speak We're going to Vegas. Everybody's going to Vegas.
Speaker 1: He knows that.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm walking off the field.
Speaker 13: It's me, Mike Williams, canet you, Daisy and Steve Sarkeys And because Sark was coaches for Washington at the time, so it's like a big ass s C reunion.
Speaker 2: I hug him. I'll never forget.
Speaker 13: He's hire you man, enjoy your time, do all that you later whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I land in Vegas. I go to the hotel. You guys, this true ass story. I'm looking at Sports Center with all imagine being there with every one of your old teammates or whoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you got, that's how you found out you got cut what he hugged you.
Speaker 3: He hugged you.
Speaker 13: The same day day, four hours later, I was five from Seattle to Vegas. I go in TV and I'm looking this. Never forget it because Drew calling me Drew Rosenhouse. This is maybe like an hour after I land in Vegas, but I'll go down there. Andrew was like blowing me up and I'm like, what is he want? And finally I answered, he's like, man, what you do down there? I'm like, I don't know, but clearly i'm seeing.
Speaker 3: It, like you know what, I'm like.
Speaker 13: I would have thought at least he would have called me. I'm like, he don't owe me shit, let's be really like. You know, once you're in this business, you know they don't owe you anything. But I my relationship with him, thought he would at least called me like, man, listen, whatever you did that practice or whatever your mind day here, I don't want you on the team right now. I don't think you're ready for what I got. I could have I would have handled a way better. But to see my name on TV and I know who you are, Like that ship was cowardice to me. Like to me, that was like and that's what I expressed to him. I mf him. You did speak to him what I called him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Really he picked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah he knew he had to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Like to get that on Monday, but he's.
Speaker 2: That's those things are finesse. Oh man, man, you know you're doing all.
Speaker 13: That ship And I'm just like so angry, But I know who this guy is so like.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I'm that anger.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I know who he is. It's the same guy I know him. But still I would play for that guy all over again. You know what I'm saying. You know what I mean, I would moment being that angry that I would have never to know. I would have never left Tennessee. Ould have told Jeff Fisher, no, I ain't going.
Speaker 1: If you're getting trade, don't you have to go.
Speaker 2: I don't have to show up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Detroit, right, trade his trade and retiring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Trade.
Speaker 13: Right, But listen, that's what you but Yeah, being young and dumb back then, but also you got thing, this is trade.
Speaker 3: It's two k.
Speaker 13: But also yeah, when I get when I request the trade, he just ran for two K.
Speaker 3: You're damn right. I better get the hell up out of here. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So at the same time you're saying it wasn't.
Speaker 13: Anything, But knowing what I know now, I would have took my rock a Feller, hush up money, man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Give me my little four or five million.
Speaker 13: He's the guy I'm okay to backing him up. You know what I'm saying, I don't need CT although we probably all got it, but you know what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 1: Don't put the evil on Hey, I'm just yeah stuff for that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, man, but yeah, like I asked Jeff, and I can't lie to me and Jeff. I had a great relationship with fish Man.
Speaker 1: He seems like everyone didn't. It seems like everyone love Jeff. Dude.
Speaker 13: I called him one day like, man, like, what do you What do you think I should do about the situation? He was like, man, Linda, whatever you really want to do. It's like it's ultimately up to you. He was like, man, you you know what he's doing right now. It's not like we're gonna bench him right now. You will definitely still get cars. But I'm thinking at this time, I'm still a number one, So I'm like, yeah, I need a Yeah, I need a I need a fresh start somewhere. And then on draft Day I get called from Pete. Y'all don't understand. I'm ecstatic.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, my old coaches traded for me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I got a great relationship with anything that's good.
Speaker 2: Now looking around pick, I'm like, I'm going back to home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all.
Speaker 13: The fucking coaches are there, the same guys from sc are there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy because.
Speaker 13: Like yeah, like I think they I'm in the league now, guys, I'm not that little Lindell. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all knew here, y'all are rookies in the league.
Speaker 1: Like how you gonna you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: I know you're a coach, but you're a rookie coach now, ye don't coming here? Like and it was crazy. He went up to Seattle cutting everybody. It was like me loaf of tatupu t J whoseman Like he was trying to get like you know what I mean people that wasn't on that ship that he was on.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, they gotta go.
Speaker 13: But you know, like, man, I just thought it was going to be a match man, Like I just knew it because I know the offense, Like I know what the hell is going on. My old coach Sherman was the my coach my rookie year was the rogue, the running back coach. Now there you know, Seattle. Something was thinking it. We had Quinton Gantherer out there with me. Kevin Vickerson got traded with so I'm like, man, I'll be cool. I got people here with me. Yeah, all right, what I'm cutting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it sounds like he could have done that a lot better.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 13: It's on the TV on ESPN at least even at the end of that practice.
Speaker 2: Man, come into the office. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: If there's anything you.
Speaker 2: Did that led to it, like you feel like you slacked off the opportunity.
Speaker 4: A little bit, probably when like you were going back to all your old coaches, you're.
Speaker 3: Kind of the big.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I probably I probably, yeah, I probably, Yeah, I probably did do that, not knowingly, but yeah, yeah I probably thought I was, like you said, the big dog around it. But I'm yeah, like you said, these are my strength coach from I've been knowing y'all for the last ten years. What are you talking about? If there is an issue, y'all should be like Lindall, let me let you be able to bring you in the room, the new guy that y'all come in and you ain't like you know, my mom, y'all sent me, you know, my grandma sick like y'all knew, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: So you cut me?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 13: And it's crazy. I went on, I'm in Denver, chilling, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The rest of that weekend in Vegas?
Speaker 13: Go take it off, you know, yes and no, Yeah, it's hard to take it off, but yeah, probably, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I did some Molley and all kinds of ships.
Speaker 3: Of course, I ship at all.
Speaker 1: Feeling a whole lot better.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 13: I was trying to say, y'all, was trying to hang out. But then you know, imagine that, Molly, and you realized I got cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't realize you cut all.
Speaker 13: You're talking next morning you notice I'm with Reggie, I'm with CJ, I'm with I'm with everybody in the league. Yeah that Jamon Cursey. Yeah guess who guess who cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So naturally other d Molly started getting you. They're like, you are right, I ain't paying for ship though this weekend, y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: You didn't pay for anything this year, not nothing, boy, I ain't got nothing, man, Yeah nothing, Man.
Speaker 3: How did you get you were with him? Like this.
Speaker 1: I think my dog he knew, so he ain't.
Speaker 3: He's been been getting all kind of free money.
Speaker 13: All yeah, I ain't doing the camp unless you'll give me five moments.
Speaker 3: So he's like, yeah, I got you though.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm like, it's a bitch, but I'm man, we can he said he was the Giants.
Speaker 4: Was there any Was there ever any like animosity with the all two in the room, like as he started to take over the RB one.
Speaker 3: Hell no, bro, that's what's so crazy about.
Speaker 13: Let me be real with and this is for any kid or anybody looking out there, like you can't be mad at greatness. I play with Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson, Like how how like imagine that as in your career, Like you know what I'm saying. But also I got to witness some of the dopest you know what I mean, two of the greatest running backs ever. But they also helped me elevate my game, so like, and I've seen the hardest man work y'all. Like I was one of those news at the Titans, like yes on Monday, I guess as soon as they say you can break, I'm breaking. I'm trying to go to you know, hang out. Mondays, I'm trying to get tips and have a good time whatever. I walked by the rooms, he and you know, the good boy, you know what I mean, finessing. He ain't really watching it man anything, but you know, look, and then you go back into the training room going on. I thought you said you about you. I gotta be I'm seeing about two hours. I'm like what I never caught on?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Naturally, when you see it.
Speaker 13: In the year later, it makes it. But the side, you know, but no, again, you can't. I can't be mad at that.
Speaker 2: That's hard work. That's dedication.
Speaker 13: Like you said, he came from ECU, maybe my USC and being that big dog probably got to me, you know what I mean. He had to work a little harder. He was on He wasn't on the radar. He wasn't Reggie. You know what I'm saying. He's and then coming here and seeing that like he's like, I'm playing with Linda. I probably got to turn up anyway, you know what I'm saying. So and he was cold. I mean the first game I ever seen him play, what was the preseason? Did you play the right man?
Speaker 1: I mean you ran for over a thousand your rookie year, right, I mean, bro, the.
Speaker 13: First I'm telling you from the first preseason game if you under if y'all know football man, when you see how he boom boom and ran over and kept going.
Speaker 2: It was the sixty sixty nine or something, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh my god, yeah, you think I'm in trouble man. In my head, I'm like, how the hell?
Speaker 13: Like, how do I go from Reggie this dude, Yeah, that's gotta be fucking and he running crazy? Yeah, like it ain't no, I'm bouncing. It's like I'm trying to drop the show. And I'm like, how do this little dude want to run with power?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden? Yeah, I was bro one ninety Yeah, a.
Speaker 17: Great day, on a great day, lion telling the truth he look at Yeah, yeah, well Steve used to help him with his weight to that one.
Speaker 2: Ill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want some in your pocket.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't allow No, I wasn't allowed to be under one ninety five though, Okay, what's so okay? When I get what you're saying, I wasn't allowed find if I was one that I ain't gonna lie better. Crazy thing he lived out for me. Sure, the crazy thing mild man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard some crazy stuf about Fisher, like Britt Kenny. Brit would go in to Fisher's offspect I'm not working out.
Speaker 3: Today and be like, all right, I don't know about that.
Speaker 13: Really, it wasn't like people wasn't just tugging out like that. But I mean, if you had a relationship with it like that, like I'm sure he'll probably be.
Speaker 2: Like, man's all today.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, Fish was like that, And you didn't have to do that to Fish because he understood the vibe of the team.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, i's got to be that's a tough situation. He has the witness greatness.
Speaker 13: Though witness, and I got to see, like I've seen two thousand yards, like you know, that's like crazy.
Speaker 1: I've seen it, right, That's what I'm saying. Yeah, it's only happened eight times and already incredible. And I was one of the Titans too.
Speaker 5: Hear me.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 13: That's incredible, And I've seen it. I watched it almost all purpose yards in the history of the game, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, going going to that two thousand yard thing. When you were a couple of years ago and Derek was running and he was going on the mission for two thousand, what was your like, how did you feel about where You're just like, all right, get two thousand, but don't break my two thousand.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 2: I wanted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to get the record record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like man, I used to talk like not used to.
Speaker 3: I still talk to him all the time, but like especially that year when he was going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he talked to him for.
Speaker 3: Every game, really every game. And it was crazy because not last year. I think it was two years before, like before.
Speaker 2: They was feeding like that.
Speaker 3: I came here to Alumni weekend and Will was here, and I was I forgot who I was talking to.
Speaker 2: I think I was talking to Art at the time, one of the coaches.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, y'all have to feed Derek because at this time, they was you know the five Carrieres de.
Speaker 1: Mark Mark Murray, he was sixty hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah he went yeah, and like they was ready to give up on Dereck. They was ready to give up on Derek. I'm like, man, trust me, I know they were when Dion Lewis was here.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, because Derek got Derek got I don't know what the bench is the right word, but he was I mean sort of remember we being the lock Derek was starting. Derek was mad as hell. He was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, yeah, I'm like, man, he's the type of back.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we're different, we're not the same size, but I'm like, he's kind of like me because we're the type of bats. You can't give us five carries here, five carrier. They're like, man, feed them, you gotta feed him, and getting what I'm saying, give them twenty twenty five touches, thirty touches. I'm like, once y'all do that, y'all gonna see what type of player he is. And then that next year that's when they started giving them carries.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: He went off.
Speaker 2: He went crazy.
Speaker 3: He was wild, and it's just wold because it was they was ready to give up on him.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: It was ready to give up out there.
Speaker 13: But the world kind of like like everybody was kind of like where you know, there there trophy winner, and they was that's what they were saying at the time. They were like all the Bama backs like, yeah, they'll do good, you know, and get the awards. But then they get in the league, you know, somehow, some way they fall off. But then all of a sudden, Trent Richardson was read.
Speaker 2: Before him, and yeah, it was a huge.
Speaker 1: That was tough.
Speaker 4: You kind of just accumulate the baggage that a player has before you, but was at.
Speaker 1: The most bus But I also want to know, like how I.
Speaker 2: Have so many more draft picks than everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but still you know, probably more percentage though, right, Yeah, no, I mean, so here's the two thousand yards, which brings us to the topic of who's the best back in Tennessee history.
Speaker 4: Best running back? Yeah, who is the best? There's really three to go off of, right history.
Speaker 14: There'snesse Titans, Titans History, oiler Titans.
Speaker 3: I mean oiler Tights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Earl is earlier, I know, but I mean because you tweeted yesterday you said, uh, Derek is already the goat, but today he cements his goats in the Yeah he didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't get the two touchdowns I needed to get killed my fantasy. I got sixteen points. I man solid still, but this.
Speaker 3: Man beyond it too.
Speaker 1: You don't watch the game for nothing other than man, did you know what I mean? I know Travis kel Hescorre touchdown. They called it back for holding.
Speaker 2: I saw that touchdown.
Speaker 1: But all right, let's just go.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do you? You want to say my order?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the order?
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna go Titans. I don't know enough about I would go Derek Won. I would go you two and Eddie George three, and that not only when.
Speaker 9: I said that.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 1: I had to look in your eyes when I said that, because it hurt me to say to you when we just met.
Speaker 2: But that was okay. It is though, how why is why is there your one? Hang on hanging before we get in that? What's your order? One through three? One through three? I would go me there then Eddie, Okay, I'm saying you. Eddie didn't there?
Speaker 3: Oh that Eddie didn't miss for like the first eight years.
Speaker 2: He didn't miss games. D hold on, if we're talking even you, so you know you're his looking statues.
Speaker 13: Do this because he's probably one of the I don't know five or six players to start off his first six seven seasons with over one thousand yards.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's what I'm how many do you rush for overall?
Speaker 3: Just on the ten thousand just with the Titans. Yeah, I think with the Titans like seven thousand.
Speaker 1: Seven and Derek's had seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Now how many years has he been with the Titans?
Speaker 4: Seventh year and see George seven out of the eight years with tennessee over over one thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, Eddie was a different animal.
Speaker 3: I mean basically he was.
Speaker 1: And this is no disrespect to Eddie. I hope people that he's not. But you play with Derek, yeah, play there.
Speaker 3: So that's my question.
Speaker 2: Why why?
Speaker 3: Why is why Derek first number one?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: The reason why I think Derek is one of the most dominant running backs of all time. I think that I think his two thousand yards, well, I know you got the two thousand yards, but I think if you play thirty games, you have thirty four hundred yards and thirty touchdowns in his last thirty games, He's done that, and he's like that consistently. I know, his first two years obviously weren't she wanted to because he had guys in front of him, and the whole Dan Lewis thing. I just think it's probably got to be some recency bias too. I mean, I played, I've I've played with him. I helped him get those yards. So I think from a running back handing the ball off, here's the ball, go run, He's he's probably top five back ever. But then I think the threat you had of catching the ball, Eddie had to catching the ball, and that way I can see what where the edge comes there. I can see, I can see the edge. But I still got to go, Derek, it's my boy, that's my guy. I got a whole lot of information. I gave up there. I had a whole lot of information I just gave up.
Speaker 2: I love there. That's my guy. Man, that's my guy. He's man. He's a beast.
Speaker 1: And if you look at him right now, he's like he's only like Ben Jones is in year eleven the center. Everybody else is under your four. Like he's playing with dudes that don't have a lot of experience. In the last four games, for three games, he's still ripping off over one hundred yards, right, you know, and he does didn't catch a strike it. He's like, he's the only dude I've ever seen it. The more you're given the ball later in the season, the stronger and more more dominant.
Speaker 2: He gets stronger.
Speaker 1: Look in the playoffs too, nineteen Patriots went crazy, Baltimore went crazy, like He's just.
Speaker 3: It was insane.
Speaker 2: It's insane to see.
Speaker 1: So it's hard for me to sit here being a part of all that, watching all that and then having to say, all right, like this, this person's got the edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because get wet, Because get wet. You ain't played with me though.
Speaker 3: That's true. But hang on, yeh, hang on.
Speaker 1: I think I bet if Michael Ruse was on this in this room right now, he'd say you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would definitely say I know Mike will say that.
Speaker 1: You think so, Mike, because I see there yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that's the reason why I would say, met number one, I had twenty five hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever done that.
Speaker 1: That's catching and running right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's impressive.
Speaker 3: I'm saying twenty five yards crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The year I went for two thousand yards, I had five hundred receiving yards.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's wild. The way he was saying, hey, will back me up, I have receiver. Yeah, like I I respectfully disagree with it.
Speaker 2: Derek. I think Derek is three on the list. When you talk history of the Titans, I think if there's.
Speaker 4: One year, if you're gonna have one year with one running back, it's kind of like Tom Brady Payton Manning argument. I'll take Manning and one year over tom Brady, but collectively in a career, you're not gonna You're not gonna argue Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: I think I just made this man so happy with that. Damn you Tay Payton over Tom gotta be hang on, let me finish though.
Speaker 2: But I think the same thing with Derek.
Speaker 4: I mean that twenty five hundred dollars purpose that's now that I'm thinking about that, I'm like, that's kind of tough. But Derek receiving well, yeah, Derek's one year of going over two thousand. It's like, who was stopping that man at all? But in his in the history of being a Titan, he only has, right at the moment, three years of over at that and yards you're talking to like he's had his first six. Like Derek, it took three years to get to a thousand. He did it his rookie year. Eddie George eight out of his nine years or seven out of his eight years was a thousand yard runner, like every three, I would say Derek's three in the history of tessee tights, there's my boy.
Speaker 1: Like, again, this is hard to say.
Speaker 2: I know he's a Tier one. He watches this podcast.
Speaker 4: I would take Derek in one year of the three running backs, like, hey, if we're gonna hand the ball off, we're gonna build it around the run. Game of disrespect to you because you are a fucking king in your own right, I would take Derek. But in history, I think Derek is three. I would probably go the twenty five hundred. Kind of makes a confusion because outside of that running the ball, I would say it goes Eddie, you Derek.
Speaker 2: But with the receiving, it's like, you know, take your pick.
Speaker 4: They're all they're all great, but that's my I think it's hard to say Derek's the dominant running back ever because again, he's got a career to put together more, he's.
Speaker 3: Got to continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, domin.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, he's a fuck you're you're running, You're running into the Aaron Donald argument. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Every people saying Aaron donalds the most dominant both.
Speaker 1: Times, well, he needs more years to prove that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially when you're stacking HM up against like Reggie White and those guys who have just a resume after year.
Speaker 3: I hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when I come by that, like, my thing is like I wonder, I wonder what it was, like, why why they been why they didn't Ben give there the keys to the know? Know what I'm saying to the car like went back he is like you know what I'm saying, like paying him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, why wasn't he starting? Like clearly we know Derek was the guy the first three Yeah, the first three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when Derek first came in, DeMarco Murray we traded for a fourth round pick from the Eagles. Demark comes in, he was coming off the Cowboys years Cowboys went to the Eagles, had a tough year at the Eagles, and then that's why we got him for a fourth round pick.
Speaker 3: He comes in.
Speaker 1: Now you have a back who knows knows all the system, like just knows ball better probably at that point. Yeah, And I think like, like there's things that you have that are undoable. Your quickness is speed were undeniable. You could put you on the field and be like, all right, this guy's gonna figure it out. He's gonna find the whole somewhere. Derek is a guy that if you get him into his fourth or fifth step and keep that a lot of scrimmage clean, that's when he gets the yards. That's when he's gonna make those dominant runs. So I think with DeMarco is easier to plug and play him in the beginning with Derek trying to pick up. Now, I'm I'm talking out of my ass right now.
Speaker 3: I really don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just just this is my assumption.
Speaker 2: I think that this was the year before you got there.
Speaker 3: No, I've been here for nine right, But I'm saying when.
Speaker 4: You say you're talking about your ass, are you talking about a year right before you got there? Are you talking about like when you were here?
Speaker 1: No, when I was here Derek got drafted in sixteen.
Speaker 3: I was I got dressed before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know what you're not, right, that's crazy, it's respectful.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just not really talking out of your ass as much.
Speaker 1: Then, Well, they always I say im talking about I might be talking out.
Speaker 3: Of my ass. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The always why I'm saying that is because I wasn't in Derek's head. I don't know what he was picking and not picking up. I was in that running backs room, So now I'm making a bunch of assumptions saying, hey, how is this really working? Then the next year I'm not. I don't know. I think it kind of goes to what you were saying before, like you guys aren't the kind of backs you give five touches to. And we were still kind of transitioning from like we were running.
Speaker 2: The ball up.
Speaker 1: We were running a lot more due, a lot more gap scheme, a lot more stuff that, you know, for whatever reason, Dion was doing a better job of in the beginning. But I don't I'm not judging Derek on like his slower start. I'm saying, this dominant player just continuously like take twenty five, not slowing down at all, and it's just continually being like that dude over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dean was to be Sue coming out in New England. Yeah he was, and he was threw his feet were this baby, but.
Speaker 3: He was strappy throwing the ball.
Speaker 4: And at times you feel like Derek was trying to do like do I need to be more of a guy like that? Instead, I'm like, hey, this is who I'm gonna be fucking I'm gonna run it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they and I asked that because I know, like a lot of it was just opportunity. He wasn't given the opportunity. So I'm not saying he wasn't good when he first in the first years, but I'm just saying I wonder why they waited so long to give him the opportunity.
Speaker 2: It makes sense with the DeMarco Murray.
Speaker 1: Thing the dam so he has his rookie yar the way he has his rookie with DeMarco. When you're in practice, like even when you're in practice, Derek's gonna take some time to get going in practice a little bit. So if you're going through camp and they're splitting reps, what are they getting ten reps each at practice? You're not gonna be able to see, oh shit, we can get this guy the ball over and over and over again. So now you're going through the season making these guys switch off a little bit. Derek's he comes in, starts to warm up, gets back out, then he has to go big and rewarm up and stuff like that. And I don't know what your back situation was like. Obviously, I mean, you were there, but like when you got the ball and you hit that sixty nine yard run in a preseason game, people are probably saying, Okay, we're cooking with something here. There was never that big flash of something with Derek in the beginning of those two years for the coaches look and say, oh, we can give you this ball twenty five times again, you know, so maybe that plays a little more into it. And as a coach you can't be like, dam I can't believe guys didn't see. It's like, how how are you going to see that? Like you have no idea, you know, you're just kind of hoping. And when Derek first got to the league, like they show clips of him at practice like trip it over bags and shit like this looks like a baby deer for a second, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He was just like so big.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, this is a d end right right. He's like coming to his own Like it's crazy to say about a Heisman Trophy winner, but like he comes in the first two years and it's like good for him that those first two years went like that, because then he still balls out those next two years, gets paid and he's got more trend the tires for the long run. And it's like there's one of those dudes where he's like like you know backs, you all know, like there's only so many hits you guys got, And with him, it's like where's the slowdown? Like where do you see him slowing down at all? Like there's nothing even with this footstuff. Will calls. We was like this was this like the end of Derek as the last first scene of this man, and it's like shows up and look at him again. He's doing it again, you know. And the numbers aren't crazy right now. They never are in September, middle of Oxtober, never to see them. Yeah, they're they're never that way.
Speaker 4: He's sitting at what right now, like five hundred I think it's five. Rushing sucks is the fact that like, yeah, he said how many of one thousand yard season three? But last year like last year didn't count because he's got he got stopped.
Speaker 3: And I know, and that's that's a thousand yards right there.
Speaker 1: Record rushing bro question, he was at nine fifty four after seven games.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's the craziest thing about it, man. We talk about this all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, he doesn't get hurt. I don't think this argument is not as big as world of this. He doesn't you know what I'm saying. But when did you play it so a time buddy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he would be at four years in a row of over a thousand yards, and not only that, he's getting sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah years at two.
Speaker 1: K yeah, yeah, it's over right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a number one in history. But I'm glad that you say that, because we talk about that all the time. Like once we go for two thousand yards and you come back in go for if you won't go for two thousand yards again, and you go for thirteen hundred, They like, man, he's.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, I have thirteen yards? Great, how did you find out?
Speaker 2: That's why? Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's why when you talk about now, they're like, oh, he has a slow start, this and that.
Speaker 2: But look at the.
Speaker 1: Forgetting the league. They're so easy to forget what happened. They forget back quick, like go back to the two thousand your season. The numbers were similar, right, exactly at this time. Yeah, four years in a row with double digit touchdowns too, right.
Speaker 3: They make it seem like he carries that motherfucker resting yards right now, Like yeah, violent.
Speaker 1: Bro like and Derek's not like as big as he is. He's not like a bulldozer over type of team exactly. He does a great job of just having arm tackles left and right, like moving them hips just a little bit, you know what I'm saying. Not a big jump cut guy, but he can get down. He's been running a little more mean, got the new hairstyle. Yeah bro, yeah, Bro, I've never seen an emotion like that from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never seen an emotion like that. And yeah, he's just he's just about about his business. Yeah. I think he doesn't get hurt next year, Like we're not having this conversation. One thing, you had Ediott too, right, No, I was here when Chris Brown Eddiot too, and you had Ediot for me.
Speaker 4: It's about longevity, like continuing the second years, like again you have one year with one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think I think part of the Eddie George being three to you and me. I don't know if this is for you, but maybe it's like so much time has gone by you don't appreciate it as much.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It could be a little bit because Eddie was bro.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: My thing is that I can't play eddiot over somebody that went for two thousand yards as a running back. I'm with him.
Speaker 1: If you know what I'm saying, you automatically get the edge.
Speaker 13: Three, then I probably Yeah, I think I have ediot you first, I might have two K had three thinking about can you do that different? We all as a running back, you grow up your whole life like I'm going, I'm gonna do two thousand yards, That's what I mean. Like, so when you do two K and you call even, But I mean this dude's been running for four thousand yards his whole life. So Derrick herey been He's been doing this now.
Speaker 1: Bro, he went in two K in high school, two K in college, two K a NFL only player, only person in the world to ever do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went three K. I went three K in college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, Easter, the.
Speaker 4: Two K arguments valid. As matter of fact, I might have to switch mine. I'm not to go Eddie three. Not Derek too, but he never had a two thousand.
Speaker 1: But to give Eddie's flowers, a dude is fucking dominant for so long he was making the musicition like bro, how hard it would be to be playing somewhere and having to move, but not only having to move like the Rams went from uh Saint Louis to l A, you gotta move and then go play in Memphis. Drive two hours, go to Memphis, come back, practice of Vannerbelt. You're doing meetings in a room like this. He worked with that addiversity and still was so dominant.
Speaker 2: Man Eddie was Man.
Speaker 3: Eddie was great and he ran so hard like man, it was man. Remember I don't had a Dreamcast.
Speaker 1: No, I had a dream Cast for a minute, but not.
Speaker 3: I was never on it like that.
Speaker 2: No, but no, but Dreamcast year when edited. No, but I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was all bout the year when dream like it went around on. But Eddie was the best running back on the game that year was Dreamcast. Yeah, it was Eddie and Marshall fault. Marsh Marshall was a monster monster Marshall right.
Speaker 1: One game, one dream Cast game when I played n c A back in the day, I was the best running back in the league. You know what I'm saying. You couldn't touch me. You couldn't.
Speaker 2: Edie was great, though, Man that's my boy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's why I gotta go with Derek too, because he had the two thousand yards, so so he goes.
Speaker 1: So if there goes a couple more years over one thousands, would you would you tip the caf to him? Would you bend the knee as far as him?
Speaker 2: One? I can't do that if he if he breaks my record, yeah, oh you say.
Speaker 1: If he breaks your record, you're lucky he got hurt.
Speaker 4: Then last year, what mean record twenty five hundred?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if he'd got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because the man, the man, the man.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's all purpose, a purpose our beams on the rushing yards though, yeah yeah he yea yeah, come on now like twenty more yards yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, say that.
Speaker 3: That's a whole nother that's.
Speaker 2: And guess what and guess what, guess what? Guess what.
Speaker 3: In the last game, I had a seventy yard test Town called back so it'd have broke up and it wasn't hold on.
Speaker 4: I was broel like every problems got there if you know he didn't play in the second.
Speaker 3: No, but bru it wasn't a holding call. It was i'ld be Aaron Dickerson record.
Speaker 1: Hold on what happened? What was the call?
Speaker 2: It was so on our full back?
Speaker 3: So we was so we was running the inside zone, so we threw the So in this game we threw it in what we do the toss to it and Ama Hall come up him in the linebacker meet head up, he blocked him.
Speaker 2: They call holding on him.
Speaker 1: We pulled that film up there a way to pull that up right now?
Speaker 3: The call holding on them? The crazy thing about it. Guess what the next year? You know how they come and talk to us. The goddamn ref come to us at the at the thing the next year.
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, how hot? How mad were you?
Speaker 3: Bro? I was so mad because listen, going into that game, everybody knew I wanted to get two thousand yards.
Speaker 1: But were you going into the game far away?
Speaker 2: I needed one.
Speaker 3: Hundred and thirty yards. But we all we all said, man, forget that. We went for the overall record. Yeah, we went for the overall records. So in the second quarter I broke for seventy caught it back.
Speaker 1: This was your two k year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have gave it. I would have gave him.
Speaker 2: The last game he would have broke.
Speaker 3: Eric there got two care he got the bro he got his two ks. He didn't like thy he got it thirty.
Speaker 2: I watched the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah he yeah, bro, Yeah I needed y'all needed one. And the crazy thing about it, I didn't even know that I broke that. I the twenty five hundred. I didn't even know that I had Marshall fought record till the next day. Oh really, yeah, I only care about the two thousand yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then the next day I'm getting an interview. Yeah, they interviewing me, and they asked me about I'm like, what with my total? I didn't even know what my total yards was?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, you brought it. I think Marshall had like twenty four, twenty three and I finished with twenty five or nine.
Speaker 2: Cementage yourself as number one until you learn that study about yourself.
Speaker 3: No, I still would have you said you didn't even know. No, but I still would have Just how my two thousand yard years? I think I only got Hey, listen, I don't know only guy in history with like eight eighty r.
Speaker 1: Runs like David gets another double ding. Derek's one of like five people to have a ninety nine yard run, right right, and dudes had like, yeah, I think Derek's like if he gets double digits this year, which he will, he gets like if you get at least fifteen hundred, which I think he will.
Speaker 4: I think there's a strong argument he goes down he now becomes because again he's stacking. It's five years ago, say last year. Last year's nine fifty. But everyone knows if he doesn't get hurt, he's.
Speaker 3: But that's the if, like you say, if I listen, but listen, hey, but take this out. If you don't call my testdown back, I probably have twenty six hundred.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and if he don't get hurting in Arizona, you know, telling how many overall yards you have for your career, and that would be another thousand yard season.
Speaker 15: Which you have overall your career eleven No, I had like ninety seven ninety seven hundred rush saying that I got like twelve thousand all purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is your what is your total?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You were I'm not right there, but I remember practicing at Nebraska.
Speaker 4: We'd always talk about like dances and celebrations and everyone's doing your fucking right.
Speaker 2: God bro, yes, right.
Speaker 3: Massive massive Titans.
Speaker 1: Me and the peg man. You should do that dance, man, that's all talking about in the back of the backfield.
Speaker 4: Listen that that preseason right there, bro, my rookie year Washington came to Tennessee for first game of the preseason. You ended like basically and he hits you too, though, but you fucking hurt his ass. Philip Thomas, he was a rookie of safety from Washington. You guys met in the hole and fucking he tore his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Yeah you hear that, man?
Speaker 13: Yeah, pressure. I can't wait to go to this man because his kids will baby. Sometimes they don't want to drop their shoulder, but I be telling them you can hurt somebody doing that. It hurts them way more than it hurts you when you running that count that full speed.
Speaker 1: Oh right, how do you okay? Look watching this video watching the old uniforms? How do you feel about the new New Titan uniform?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: The old one lovely? I like them?
Speaker 3: You like the new ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like the new ones.
Speaker 3: And the good thing about it, see back then, like they lend them you could wear whatever type of shoes you want. We was always trying to wear the red we're trying to get the red in there, but they wouldn't let us back then, so that's why I had it on the bottom of my shoe or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, man, I love the new uniforms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are nice.
Speaker 2: They got this socks.
Speaker 4: You had total total I think you already said it. You already said your all purpose yards. Yeah, yeah, ninety seven hundred. How many receiving?
Speaker 3: No, that's all.
Speaker 2: Total, all purpose twelve thousand.
Speaker 13: Twelve purpose two thousand, yeah, because he rush was ninety seven ninety seven.
Speaker 1: I think it actually eleven thousand, three hundred ninety six early thousand.
Speaker 3: Derek's on his way.
Speaker 2: What Derek got.
Speaker 4: A little over seven thousand right now, he's at ten year at nine rushing. But yeah, all purpose twelve twelve thousand.
Speaker 3: Right, no, yeah, so yeah, man, for me to do that, he got to break my record.
Speaker 1: Which record the twenty five hundred. Yeah, he's got to break that record down.
Speaker 2: You got seventeen games, I sixteen. But what I don't think he's gonna touch twenty.
Speaker 1: Rush for rush for three thousand in college at all purpose A purpose three thousand here was two thousand and sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's solid. I don't see that first numbers.
Speaker 2: A first all is like he might not touch the twenty five hundred. You got seventeen games.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: A man doesn't catch like that though, yeah.
Speaker 3: He he you know, he doesn't catch like that. If I'm you, that's okay. So man, what I'm just saying, if we're talking about y'all keep saying, y'all keep saying, okay, we're gonna take out the catching aspect. We're talking okay, so tell me wait, disagree with you, and I don't like. I know he watched the show and that's my boy. But what I'm saying is right here, look go back. That's right here.
Speaker 1: That's not a whole thing at all. That would have been the record record.
Speaker 2: But listen around and he was coming up the sun.
Speaker 3: He was so tired.
Speaker 13: I didn't played for weeks. At this point he's talking about I'm like, you better get hold of that bad.
Speaker 3: Dog. Go back, go back, petty. I want a Background'm like just to be I just want to I like, I like lou man, this guy is crazy. Go to the other angle. I want to see you.
Speaker 2: I want to see it from the Yeah, I got to see his right hand.
Speaker 5: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: Hey you, I'm just being honest.
Speaker 5: Watch his right arm.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it.
Speaker 3: No, that's I think it's bullshit. I think it's bullshit and petty.
Speaker 1: I guess that's what they had to call.
Speaker 13: That's why that mustache fish dude, this was the right calling.
Speaker 3: Is one of those guys, this is there's the right there, Big Mikey said, y'all keep saying that y'all want to pull out the catching aspect. But a lot of times when I look at the game on third down, we got to bring Derek out of the.
Speaker 2: Game, so he didn't even playing all the downs. But that's what I'm no.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. Anyway, if we're gonna talk about if we're gonna talk about the top backs, you if you if you starting your organization right and you want to build your offense around the back, yeah, you're gonna want to build your offense around the back that you can have on the field three downs.
Speaker 2: Don't want to put them off every third down.
Speaker 4: But as history showed, they were, they were a game away from the Super Bowl, did you know?
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: When thirteen and three, yeah, and they were the number that you.
Speaker 3: Yeah first one bye, he tours, I mean he's brained his ankle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying, but can you answer that question though? Yeah, do you want to build your offense around the guy that you can play three downs or two downs?
Speaker 1: Well, the obvious answer that is two downs, But you got to look at the body of the body of work that they're.
Speaker 3: So you'll be you want to die three downs? Yeah, so you're saying two downs, right, It's like, why they're laughing, what's your answer? I had a question?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you wanted you wanted every down.
Speaker 2: Back period, m period.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think, what's fucking crazy?
Speaker 1: I need that space. Well, sorry, my name hurts, look at me.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, so three downs, right, So.
Speaker 3: That's a good argument.
Speaker 4: But like, like, what bro five years in a row of over a thousand and double digit touchdowns do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did six. I don't think you double You didn't have double digit touch because they took me out when and we got around by the goal line sometimes now exactly, but it's just how we racking that's in that smash I was Yeah, I was fitting.
Speaker 1: I want I want to preface this. Listen, we're all going to be friends at the end of this. Yeah, so just make sure it's all good. But you had you're not going to be friends. You only had to two of those seasons, only two of them. You had a double dish your touchdowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta think the type of I'm one ninety five.
Speaker 3: Hurts you. No, No, not really, hey, not really, because I can do it. But you know, when you get with the coaches, they want to put a bigger guy in the in the game. Do you fault for that?
Speaker 1: That's what you kind of can do it, can do it short yards? Were you in third and third and one.
Speaker 2: When it depends sometimes yes, yes, well how many?
Speaker 3: But then you gotta think after Dinger left, I had a different offensive coordinator every year, a different quarterback every year.
Speaker 13: Right, we didn't have Arry had aj Larry had a j Brown for three years exactly.
Speaker 1: He's a stunt. I can't even know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying boys, No, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: All right, here's the question you're saying. Because you rush for two thousand yards, so the sole fact that you rush for two thousand yards, you got to get put over Eddie George. Right, well, yeah, they're saying the criterias if you're yes, yeah, yeah, all right, so you rushed for two thousand yards your second year in the league. Yeah, let's say the next year you get hurt, you never played football again. You played two years in the league. Are you still over Eddie George?
Speaker 3: No, No, I can't say that. That's there's like I can't say that though. Yeah, I don't know, but I can't say that County played two years. But I wouldn't be able to say I'm better than Eddie George play.
Speaker 4: Now, here's what I'm saying. Anyway, you're one and Derek's two. But Derek's on his way to become a number one. But you're just saying unless he's saying no, no, unless he be twenty five hundred, Yeah, he gotta be twenty five I think.
Speaker 3: Then then on top of that, what was it the first thousand yard season was year three or four three?
Speaker 1: But again that's when I when we were talking about that's why he was affected in my risk, what I'm saying seven year for a thousand that he's got seven.
Speaker 3: We still talk. We're still talking. Here's what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: I mean, you got he got for you too with the any yard touch?
Speaker 5: Who is that, Derek?
Speaker 4: That's how I'm saying. You see a big That nine thirty seven sucks because he was about to have two thousand yards talents.
Speaker 2: But that's an if. That's an if. That's an if.
Speaker 5: You're talking right here right, yeah, yeah, a thousand fifty.
Speaker 3: Ninety yes, but the ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay on a broken foot before yard a broken but he still ran the whole game.
Speaker 2: When talking stats here though, we can't wait.
Speaker 3: It's not a thousand yards for you with the seven yard run, No, we didn't know. No, with the video, we're like breaking the record, though, give it because that didn't break the record.
Speaker 2: That goes into it because it's unfortunately he got hurt.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it though, but my first six years I went for one thousand.
Speaker 1: Not not thousands, but it was you know, twelve thirty that's what. Yeah, yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that you're here to back HI up because I figured if he was by himself right now and battle, yeah, that so I'm stuck first out the game.
Speaker 3: You did that yourself in thirteen. Hey, and you want to talk about Hey, then you you want to talk about brook last year, that last year I played on the tourma Niscus since week two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, with the last year with one.
Speaker 2: I will yeah tourmannisc is that whole year, that three year.
Speaker 3: Stand is nuts.
Speaker 1: Coming out of your first year healthy, bro, you probably couldn't even walk around Nashville.
Speaker 2: No, yes, crazy man dash.
Speaker 3: But then what I give you I gave you nine fourteen eleven or I got receiving testdowns too though, So you say I ain't double digit, but I got receiving testdowns in that too, And that's it.
Speaker 2: It's a fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on the wheel. Yeah, double digit.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to be as unbiased as I'm not trying to be as unbiased as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really look over here on this fifteen twenty five, sixteen, fourteen, fourteen fourteen, those.
Speaker 2: Are totally ours. That's that's that's Yeah.
Speaker 4: Two thousand was right, and you basically had double dish your first year because you had a receiving touchdown, right ten sixteen twelve four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one, that's tough.
Speaker 2: And then he had another another double dish in thirteen. Yeah, on a tom and this is Chris.
Speaker 3: I said my rankings, you're number one, big dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, no, no, but.
Speaker 3: George, but take some flowers. We did kind of throw Eddie at three.
Speaker 1: There, he's gonna just think he's.
Speaker 3: Eddie. Got some crazy shit too bad? Y'all was forgetting the earl man. Yeah, we yeah, I did.
Speaker 1: I did specifically keep it a tin as we can even throw them at thirteen, thirteen, twelve, thirteen, fifteen nine.
Speaker 3: That's eleven eleven. See, now I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: We gotta get it. It's about had two twenty four.
Speaker 1: One double digit though, oh too, yes, one.
Speaker 3: Time one at twenty five, y'all gotta leave. Did you get that? Did you drive?
Speaker 2: Heard you get uber get over?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go ahead and do that.
Speaker 4: I think you're straight though, I mean you're still an hour twenty yuh, yeah, you're good. I would actually leave there for huh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, crazy too.
Speaker 1: He didn't go crazy, but look at the touchdowns six five nine, fourteen, five, twelve five four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all talk about me.
Speaker 3: I was saying, he eddies are three.
Speaker 5: He was saying something about the test.
Speaker 2: It is a big guy. He got right. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Chrissy felt the number three on my last he felt the number three.
Speaker 2: I had double just as a backup A lot of time.
Speaker 13: You're still number one, You're number one, double digits as a backup, letting the White is into the conversation.
Speaker 3: I did that, but just back up what I wanted to say, the whole fact. I broke.
Speaker 13: Matter of fact, I broke Eddie's touchdown record for the year. One of thers, I have more touchdowns and what is christ.
Speaker 3: Are you four?
Speaker 1: And just being real, I'm with the.
Speaker 3: Problems that I have fifteen.
Speaker 4: With limited but double if we're talking about receiving too, he had a he had a double digit with the receiving.
Speaker 5: It's interesting, Derek there see he's at four eight.
Speaker 2: That's that's a great average. Yeah that's ridiculous. And men, what was yours? Five yards of carry? Yeah, he's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Last year kind of kills him a little bit.
Speaker 1: But like truly, when I got to get this off one of the crazy words, what.
Speaker 2: It is nuts?
Speaker 4: We started a podcast and one day we would be have Lindell White and Chris Johnson on and we're arguing about them Eddie, George, Derrick, Henry Like, who's the best, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, this is nuts, bro, this is hard. Wow, there's some stats.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 3: What about playoffs?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, asked White, whoa.
Speaker 2: I like this?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: Hey this man?
Speaker 3: Hey, we would have got along so good? We would have we would have He said, what about playoffs?
Speaker 2: Who this right?
Speaker 3: Or Chris?
Speaker 2: I mean, look at six and a half.
Speaker 1: We can get you a picture. What's that about?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they got me at three? Harry in the playoffs? One game played.
Speaker 1: Though one playoff game, playoff game, Harry Collins.
Speaker 4: All right, last question coming to you from road Back to roll back question. Used code on roadback dot com for twenty percent off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: That's r H O B A c K dot com. Code Boys.
Speaker 4: They work with the best college athletes, from Will Anderson to the Boy, Michael Mayer to b Jehan Robinson. They also just dropped new performance jokers and trust us, you are gonna want to get these in your house. Use code Boys twenty percent off, play up, Faster out of You and Tyreek Hill all right in your Guys' prime E.
Speaker 13: I can't believe y'all as like he's the fat he had the fastest time, and like y'all gotta say, like maybe rocket Ross John Ross because he broke his forty times.
Speaker 1: John Rossy John Ross looked at something the wrong way, he get injured, right, yeah, me, of course that's tough.
Speaker 2: Who's faster than you? Who's faster talking about you and your prime?
Speaker 3: Nobody on the football field, nobody, nobody, he's saying cheetos, nobody, not win my prime? No, not pissing me off that she's not in your prime anymore. This is I'm trying to run it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you trying to see that right?
Speaker 2: At least want to see it going? Buy me? No question?
Speaker 5: A long?
Speaker 1: Am I keeping up Mount Wide Open? Yeah?
Speaker 3: In prime?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nobody in my prime? Right now? I can run a fourth three?
Speaker 1: You think you can run a four three? Right now? Come on, Christ do that?
Speaker 3: What'd you run the call on? Four?
Speaker 2: Two eight? Four too?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: You're always trying to say, No, man, yeah, you think he's running four three right now?
Speaker 2: J can probably run three?
Speaker 1: How many post making run saying that he knows how to get down.
Speaker 4: And right now?
Speaker 1: Training workout like if that's what he needed to do.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you can say it right now. I don't know right now?
Speaker 3: Four four still fast?
Speaker 1: We had forty yards out there like we went out right now. You did a little dynamic warm up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a runner for three. It's only forty.
Speaker 1: Yards, buddy. I literally I feel like I've already done a little hole for myself. Saying he's a host.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: I would say he could probably run a mid four.
Speaker 2: Five, three nine, but he's still full three.
Speaker 4: I'm saying me and him might be close right now, right now, listen, Okay, I will relax.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, out of the three, Bud, I'm Lily three weeks out of surgery, and we're close right now?
Speaker 3: Hey, did you know you're not checking?
Speaker 1: What'd you run a four to five out.
Speaker 3: Of pro day?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: That's four five in your prime?
Speaker 3: You probably didn't run it.
Speaker 1: At three hundred ten pounds.
Speaker 3: Out of the Okay, out of the out of the three backs, the ranking is I guarantee I run the fastest forty out of the three backs?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Did you beat Derek?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't know a second.
Speaker 1: I still say where Derek was a four or five guy and he's gotten faster.
Speaker 2: Bro still think you can run three So you think Derek could beat me right now? It's a lot different.
Speaker 3: Just as you think Derek can beat me right now, thinks beating j right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And here's why I listen. I swear to god, Derek is in.
Speaker 1: He's in football shape, he's been running, he's been trained at the company. Seven or twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Well, Derek run at the by there is twenty eight, I.
Speaker 1: Think, so twenty eighth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty eight, yeah, twenty eight. Yeah, but that's a but that's another thing. What I was saying, y'all keep saying the next couple of years. You know, when you get twenty eight at running back like this way, we all know that. You know, when you get twenty eight at running.
Speaker 1: Back, they said you can't play into your forties, Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: No, but we're talking about running backs here. Do y'all think Derek got four or five more years? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think with Derek, when you're getting the ball thirty times a game, I don't know you.
Speaker 3: Would because we got to think everything.
Speaker 1: No, there's no chance. But you like, he hasn't slowed down. No, no, no, he hasn't right with my boy, and tell you no, I'm right with Derek too.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is rock and dry skin flute all episodes. There's no episode.
Speaker 3: I'm fuck hey, but my thing is okay. So it's kind of going to go back to how it started with Derek at the beginning.
Speaker 1: That you're saying it's gonna hur him a little bit towards the end, Like towards.
Speaker 3: The end, like we know, for there to be Derek, you gotta get twenty five thirty cares.
Speaker 2: Can can't he?
Speaker 3: Can he seva four right now? But what I'm saying is can he sustain that the next two three four years? I think there man takes care of his body like crazy. Bro, Here's what No, everybody take care of it.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, keep an identity kind of like that with Tennessee. And they'll have to obviously extend that right.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of but no, but no, But the thing about it is it's about winning. So if we're not winning like that, is how long is we just gonna keep giving there at the ball like that? If we're not winning like that? Yeah, but mind no, But we're talking about when we're not talking about we're talking about winning super Bowls. If that formula is not working, I'm not saying that Derek can't do it, but I'm saying, if that formula is not working, then at some point it's going to be like, up, Yes, what do you think we've been doing it? What are they going to do at some point? You know what they told me when I got cut, They said, they said, yeah, we know. You know what I'm saying. We're not saying that you're not a back or you're not the best back, but we're not winning.
Speaker 2: We're not winning.
Speaker 3: That doesn't we don't make a whole lot of sense. No, well, I missed, you're getting paid the last.
Speaker 2: Year, my last year, he held out amen.
Speaker 4: I was kind of want to ask about that. He held out one year and then the next year that's when they ended up releasing You're right, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Hold out down after that back to back. I ain't not bad bad years, you know. I held out after I.
Speaker 13: Mean, he didn't show up to and stuff until I made sure that the different money was made.
Speaker 3: So whatever, you know, after my second year, so after I went, I don't know, after I went for two thousand yards I was supposed to make I think it was like seven hundred eight hundred or whateverie deal rookie deal. So they end up moving the money that I was supposed to make him my last year of that country, they gave it to me.
Speaker 2: So they gave me five million, saying that you got that in your rookie year.
Speaker 3: That's why do that second year and then my third year that's when they paid me. I think I throw out year the year, third year before the third year, held out, that's when they paid me. No, after the third year, that's when they paid me. I held out or whatever. But that's what I'm saying. So, like he said, absolutely, don't make no sense at all. But they say we win winning. So even though I am I'm a great back, they saying we're not winning.
Speaker 1: So that's one of the Dude, what are the Titans to do right now to be Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: We need a receiver. We need receiver.
Speaker 1: Do you think they should have traded aj?
Speaker 2: Hell No, that was I mean that.
Speaker 3: Was we need a receiver and we need an athletic tight end.
Speaker 1: You know, you can become a you can become him here soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, we know we are in no way A can do?
Speaker 4: Why we yeah, pro right, but that that was my together you needed you needed the two sides to come to the agreement.
Speaker 2: Like I think, why now know? I think major a J made it difficult? Why we Why? Why couldn't we give him that? Why? Why we Why you're.
Speaker 1: Paying a quarterback twenty five? I mean you're paying a lot of dudes. And this what I don't understand. No, not a lot of moves being made. No, we have a J that's what do you say, Jeff Simons or a J if you if you need it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, bro, how do we how do age we worry about that when we get how do we yeah, we're paying you? And then when he yeah, we'll worry about that.
Speaker 5: How did you, Maje?
Speaker 2: I from I understanding that this was like it was like thirty or twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Twenty five and twenty five and twenty five?
Speaker 4: Ye, he wanted he wanted what I've heard he's getting twenty five from the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, but we heard tweet No from what I've heard of you, Yeah, but no, I heard, but I heard he tweeted and said that that's what he was asking for twenty five. Yeah, but yeah, but he probably wasn't. But how do you give a Tannehill a hunted before you pay?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: From parts, I think Tannel was on the last year of his deal. I think they got two more years.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I would have to. I would have to. I would have to war room this thing.
Speaker 4: You're saying, why would they pay Tannel one hundred million before Derek?
Speaker 3: Yeah when dere Derek wasn't up for his new deal?
Speaker 1: Was he?
Speaker 2: But he had that rest of two thousand yards. He ain't get paid.
Speaker 3: If you know, then it's like.
Speaker 2: They're gonna keep you as long as they can on that rookie deal.
Speaker 3: Yea. They that's from a team standpoint. You got did that and they needed a quarterback.
Speaker 4: They needed to bring a quarterback in and then that's when that's when the Mariota thing happened.
Speaker 1: So why are you not trade in that year when they replaced Mariota.
Speaker 3: They went to the AFT Championship, So give him with a peck? Where's o'dill or? Like, yes, we know he's hurt.
Speaker 13: Like okay, bring Jarvis Landrys and Spring somebody that we know is of proving number one.
Speaker 3: And that's my guy.
Speaker 1: When he started, I think when he I don't know, I know him.
Speaker 13: Needs a tricky So like I think when Bobby started feeling bitter or you'll be, but I.
Speaker 1: Mean before he got hurt, he rushed. He had that rushed. He received a thousand yards four years in a row. I think he was on his way to five or either was on his way to four. So you have Bobby Trees with a j but bro, last year you had Derek Henry, A. J. Brown and Julio Jones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not everybody was a really on the field at the same time.
Speaker 1: Never was.
Speaker 2: But no, that's why right now, now this is fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah's got to end right now.
Speaker 3: We'll have to do it again.
Speaker 2: We'll walk off to Collabe again.
Speaker 3: Be back soon for so appreciation.