Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Microsoft Chat GBT was put into Mercedes Benz Select models and that helped Microsoft stock.
Speaker 4: Well. So this is interesting. When I saw the news and shout out to you, I'm Mercedes owner, but they're beta testing it, and so I know chat GBT is something that you use every day. I'm like, wait, this is crazy. Now, Sy, he's not even have to use his phone. He could just talk to his car. Hey, how far are we to the distance?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's the update on? Like, think about AI in a different way because I know as a Mercedes, Like I've had Mescedes before, I have on now. But it was like it would just tell you heye Mercedes, and it'll answer the question of like what's the direction home? But now it has the prompts because it has the memory inside of their chips to say, all right, well he asked me this question before. How do I now respond to this? Now you're talking to your car on a daily basis, and for a lot of people who travel, I mean drive the work, You're in that car every day and so now it's almost like this is your partner on the route to work. Now it's a game chain and so it's smart. Right when we talk about the top three of the you know we used to we used to uh call it not matter what would uh? I just drew a blank. But when you think about Apple, when we're trying to figure out how are they going to get into the car space? How do they do it? Right, Tessa's already leading this Microsoft. They're not going to create a car, but they have the technology that can go inside of a car.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So now, if you think, obviously they have the investment inside of Chat, GVT open Ai, Mercedes is obviously a prestigious brand.
Speaker 2: It comes with the luxury.
Speaker 4: Now we're in the car market right now, you figure the next ev model that comes out from Mercedes this is going to be equipped with it. So I think it's a brilliant idea for.
Speaker 5: Them without having all those liabilities on your balance sheet too. So post the Microsoft trying to make a car and everyone hating it, it's like, hey, let's partner with this brand. And while they still have like a little micro war with Tesla, like it's a great place. Even I'm interested to see what models they launched you with first, but the eqs look like it could be right, that's a prime prime player that could benefit from it. So I think it was a brilliant move. Microsoft has been like very quiet strategically and some of the chess moves over the last couple of years, but I do like this move.
Speaker 2: To tech two indexcellent stress.
Speaker 4: Fang, That's what I was thinking about. I'm trying like wait, Fang right, So yeah, I mean it's a brilliant move in my opinion, but it's a beta test right now. So they're putting it in nine hundred thousand vehicles, so it might be spread across. It might be part of their C class, might be part of the S class to E class. I'm sure it'll be part of the suv as well as the G class vehicles, but definitely inside of the electronic vehicles. So the ESQ is one, and I know they're putting out the electric not the electric G Wagon, So that's something that's gonna be coming out in twenty twenty four. So imagine what this looks like inside all those luxury vehicles. And who will be the next company to say, all right, we have to incorporate this too, because once this works in Mercedes, does Toyota and the Alexis brand now say that this is something that we need. So it's not exclusive to it, right, it becomes the technology that becomes preparatories and it's like earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, or seats or digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com back Slam, Go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, Go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: All right, we need to have this in allwe of vehicles, so it opens up more lianes for them inside of the auto motive industry.
Speaker 5: Thing that's really dangerous about Microsoft too, and like a good way and I love holding it. They are so quiet in their moves, like for this. For most companies, this partnership would be like headline news. It's like a blip on the radar for Microsoft. So go your homework assignment, go research how many partnerships the companies that you hold in your portfolio. How many partnerships do they have? When you look at the ones that Microsoft have, they are pretty powerful. And they're using this acquisition or partnership with open Ai very well.
Speaker 4: You think BMW response.
Speaker 5: They have to they have to I don't know with who, maybe to be with Barr, maybe Googling, and BMW will do something, but I think it was well played by Microsoft.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I said it last week about chat GBT. I said, this thing is big, and it's going to change the world, and it's going to be implemented in a variety of different things. It's not a fad. It's not going away. I know it's not a fad because I use it and I remember I see how it makes my life life easier. So it's like, I know, like this this thing is going to only get bigger. And then they announced the partnership with SAD these beens a few days later, So I've still encouraged everybody like this is something that is we don't even know the full effects of how it's going to change the world.
Speaker 2: As important as the Internet, you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because because the difference is that it does thinking for you. So it's like, you know, you can just throw it like let's say we wanted to make a description for a YouTube video, right, and you just throw it random different things that's in the YouTube video. We took my n video. We talked about Microsoft, like you just throw it in there and then just say make a YouTube description. It organizes it in the thought process and puts it together, and that's extremely powerful, Like you know what I mean, Like that's extremely powerful to Actually now it's like riding a bike with an engine, like what I'm saying, Like you still have to peddle like your only you still have to be intelligent enough to implement and put the information. And actually because sometimes when you read it it still is not in your words or you might have to change it. So it's not like you don't have to do any work at all. Yeah, but it's a performance enhancement for sure. So it's this is something and that's just in that case. So obviously everything else that artificial intelligence is going to do. So once again, the companies that are leading away an artificial intelligence you should probably want to invest in. And the technology is not going anywhere. It's only going to get more bigger and bigger. My graduates from my school being false backdrop drop, Mike drop backdrop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's Law, US border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.