Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chat an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine f one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. It's official. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania early voting has started. It will now roll out around the rest of the country. I cannot emphasize enough the importance of voting early, banking your vote, voting by mail. I know it's not the system we want. Please stop telling me it's not the system we want, because I've been saying it for four years. But it's the system we're stuck with. And you don't get to change the system unless you win elections.
Speaker 2: That is just a fact.
Speaker 1: Let me play the insanity of the state run media mob actually blaming questioning Donald Trump's quote, rhetoric, and mental state after the second assassination attempt, the part that they don't seem to realize was against him.
Speaker 2: Listen, but do you.
Speaker 3: Expect to hear anything from the Trump campaign about down the rhetoric, toning down the violence.
Speaker 4: So would that be a typical of the former president? Leading up to this, the former presidentent Tate had been subject to some critical coverage in the news media for stoking some conspiracy theories about the first assassination attempt, and now that the second one came along, it's going to be hard to persuade him otherwise that there is not some deeper, darker force at work. I'm not saying that there is, but this is just his belief system, and it's something to we strengthened by the situation.
Speaker 3: If Donald Trump wants people wants Kamala Harris and others to say, to stop saying that he is a threat to democracy, then he should stop threatening democracy. Perhaps he shouldn't be overturning, trying to overturn elections, overthrow the government, and inciting insurrections. If he doesn't want people to be honest about what he is, who he is, and what he's doing.
Speaker 2: Uh, can I just tell you something?
Speaker 1: Does anyone remember that Kamala Harris, four days after the police precinct that Minneapolis was burned to the ground, it tweeted out support for the Minnesota Bail Fund to release the people involved in the rioting and went on Colbert and said that the writers weren't going to stop, that the writers shouldn't stop, and that they're not going to stop. And there were six at nearly six hundred riots that took place in the summer of twenty twenty. Did we forget that part?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Here is we have Joylis Behar. Now Joili's read after now the second Trump assassination attempt on MSDNC. He had one person over there comparing Trump to Hitler, and then she's saying, well that MAGA is responsible for the actual violence, and the violence is coming from them. I'm not sure if she reads newspapers or press reports, because if she did, you would know that this guy's a Democratic donor and a huge Harris Biden supporter.
Speaker 5: Listen, the irony of it is that the violence, the actual violence we're seeing comes much more disproportionately from MAGA themselves. Whether it's January sixth, whether it's been threatening election workers, whether it's the bomb threats coming into schools in Springfield. The violence is coming from them, from their own supporters. Yet they try to portray Haitian immigrants as the people to fear.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Now, I am really worked up of the new head of the Secret Service. Remember the first heard Kimberly Cheatle was trying to tell us that it was a sloped roof that kept agents off that roof where the assassin or the would be assassin in Butler Pa was able to gain access with the rifle to fire within a millimeter of Donald Trump's head and nearly killing him. And now we have in the Holy Report information that says, well, that roof was too hot. It was not a sloped roof, as we have since learned. And yet there were agents on other roofs and other adjacent buildings. And so none of this adds up or makes any sense. And this guy, Ronald Brow is saying that the security plan for Trump worked, and yet they didn't sweep the wooded area near the fence, the most vulnerable part that is well known to law enforcement as the most vulnerable part of Trump International in West Palm Beach wasn't swept and there were no agents guarding that area to make sure that nobody had access to it. But according to him, everything went perfectly.
Speaker 6: Yesterday was an off the record movement, off the record, and the President wasn't even really supposed to go there. It was not on his official schedule. And so we put together a security plan, and that security plan worked.
Speaker 1: The security plan did not work. If it worked, you wouldn't have somebody with an AK forty seven and a scope on it within what three hundred plus yards of the president, which would be the equivalent if you want to talk about golf of a one foot or a tap in putt, you can't miss that shot. And then he goes on to describe assets used by the Secret Service to protect President Trump. And I'm going to interview President Trump tonight, but it's clear from my sources within the campaign and the people around Trump that there have been multiple requests of the Secret Service or extra protection that has been denied repeatedly by the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 6: Listen, the increased assets directed by the President by President Biden were in place yesterday. These included the counter sniper team elements, counter surveillance place and counter surveillance agents on the exterior, counter assault teams partnered with local tactical assets from the Plumage County Sheriff's Office, and counter unmanned aerial system elements. All of these entities were presidents yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well it didn't work out, did it. None of what they said anyway? Joining us now. Corey Mills, Congressman Florida, decorated Army combat Vet and serves on the House Armed Services and Foreign Affairs Committee. Gary Byrne, author of The Secrets of the Secret Service, The History and uncertain Future of the US Secret Service, Welcome both of you. Cory Mills, would you agree with the head of the Secret Service to me if he believes that that's a fireable offense?
Speaker 7: Well, it's absolutely not true, Sean. I mean, we've seen where this is the second failure to get a perimeter or a security bubble out far enough to keep the president out of harm's way. This is also his own admittance that they failed to clear the bubble by going to that area two and three holes ahead or the golf course itself. But again, Sean, I asked the question, how did this individual know that President Trump would be there on an unscheduled visits. The other thing is is how is it that the Secret Service refused to use compatible communications, refuse the drone offering of source surveillance and things like that when it came to Butler, PA. There are too many mythsteps here for it to continue. And I can tell you that throwing more money at a broken system like the Secret Service before we identify the real issue as poor leadership and the prioritization of DEI is a failed approach by government. I think that we need a stronger investigation into what took place.
Speaker 1: I think the idea and I think there should be basic one on one and I know the President and I'll interview him tonight on Hannity. The President is particularly fond of the Secret Service and doesn't want to question the Secret Service, but we can't have would be assassins one hundred and thirty and three hundred plus yards away from the president in this case with the scope and on AK forty seven, I think you'd agree with me, Gary, that that that's a simple shot for anybody with even marginal skill.
Speaker 8: That's right, Ye, yes, it is. It absolutely And here's here's something I'd like to suggest to you. Ninety nine percent of what America knows about the Secret Services from movies and TV and President Trump's affection for the Secret Service is admirable, but it is a very broken system. I detail it very clearly, and secrets to the Secret Service, and I shouldn't even have to mention the book after based on what's happened in the last sixty five days. It's insanity they're not doing their jobs. Their management is there's so many levels of management, Congressman. They I swear they have a deputy assistant director for copy rank and no pass. It's insane, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I don't know what to do here.
Speaker 1: If this is the most this is the area that we're talking about, Congressman, is well known for where paparazzi hang out because it's the only place on the golf course that it has close proximity to any of the holes, and that's where the paparazzi. That's where you know, photo journalists and newspaper and web people go and they get videos of Donald Trump playing golf. It's well known for that. It's a well known security you know, sensitive area for the golf course, the most security sensitive area in the golf course. Can you explain that how this guy got there? Apparently according to the reports today, one thirty in the morning, and that was there the entire time, and but for one sharp agent, and I would say this is the lucky part, but for one sharp agent spotting the barrel of the gun. Otherwise I would argue that we'd be doing a very different show today talking about the assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Well, Sean, you're exactly right. This individual got through a known area that CNN and other journalists have utilized to film the president. Why if we know that this is a known area, was there not an agent already posted there? And that the golf course cleared? Is once again questions that need to be risen. But here's the bigger issue. It is not just the poor leadership of the Secret Service and the multiple rungs being told, but it's an absence in the understanding of the doctrine. They are judging assets and resources upon what the position and title that is being held, not on the actual risk assessment and the threats that need to be mitigated. I think we can all argue that President Trump is one of the most loved and most hated presidents and that there are many people who would like to see him taken out and eliminated so that he doesn't come in and clean up the deep state in the swamp. And so when we know this and we understand his security detail needs to have additional assets and resources, he shouldn't be mirrored after that of Jimmy Carter or that of Bill Clinton, because they're not in the same threat matrix. Now, I think these are the areas that we need to be looking at and identifying a threat assessment, mitigating measures, and looking at how do we expand a perimeter in bubble to ensure the safety and security of the future. And former President of the United.
Speaker 1: States, well, I think that this should have been basic and fundamental. How do you claim success here when in fact it was a frankly a bit of luck that the president is alive today? How do you claim success.
Speaker 8: Gary, Because you're you're, you're you're playing into the ideal that the Secret Service. If you go on their website, it says zero fail mission, that that motto died when John Kennedy was killed in sixty three, but they still put it up there. The Secret Service director is trying not to get fired and and and be prosecuted. He's putting on a face that's not real. Of course, it was a complete failure. Yes, I'm very glad that one of the agents saw the rifle barrel stick it out, but again it should have been stopped the way before that. That road should have been controlled. We learned during Jerry Ford's administration that we had to control the press and and but we didn't do it, and not until Ronald Reagan got shot by John Hinckley. Hiding in the press area. And that's what we're talking about. We're talking about in the area where the press goes and uses, and they know about it, and they're ignoring it, and it's crept up on them again. They just can't help themselves.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, they really can't help themselves. All right, quick break, We'll come right back more with Congressman Corey Mills. More with Gary Byrne, author of the Secrets of the Secret Service, The History and Uncertain Future of the US Secret Service, and your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine to four one seawn. As we continue, look as you or so maybe somebody in your family, if you have served our community. All right, we continue now with Congressman Corey Mills of Florida and Gary Byrne, author of Secrets of the Secret Service, The History and Uncertain Future of the US Secret Service. I don't know there's such an urgency to make sure that this doesn't happen again. I just don't know, Congressman, how do we fix this so that it doesn't happen in a week or a day, How does this happen?
Speaker 7: I think that we go ahead and look at hiring private security of former special operations, whether it be Special Missions Unit guys, whether it be guys out of MARSSOC or SOCOM or use a CO. And I think that he needs to have an internal bubble until we can actually root out what the failures are within the Secret Service, from everything from their threat matrix to elimination of DEI and certainly the complete house cleaning of the poor leadership that's in there.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: What's your take, Gary.
Speaker 8: I agree with what the Congressman said. I'm not thrilled about the ideal of of of using military units, but but I think something draftic does have to happen.
Speaker 1: And and then they said they didn't have the resources. If they don't have the resources, Governor Ron Decentis has offered to to to supplement whatever they need, which would have allowed people to go and at least, you know, scope out the area's and clear and clear the area ahead of time, and that would have been handled and they could have made sure they could have had two people making sure that nobody got anywhere near the wooded and fenced in area near the golf course This is not a difficult task, is it.
Speaker 8: No, it's not, Sean. They have the resources, they're just not allocated. They could transfer fifty percent of the agents from New York, from LA and from another large field office to the Trump detail for temporary duty. I've seen them do it before. They could do it, they could deep it up, but they're just not doing it because clearly, and I hate to sound hyperbole, but god, it's like they don't give a crap. And I swear that they, you know, the president the oval offices and protecting Donald Trump, the head of DHS is and protecting them, and the Secret Services is not protecting them either. I'm sorry. They need to do something like that. They need to bring these people in. They need to beef up the detail and stop looking at it that he's just a person running. He's already been president, and again he is one of the most popular people, like him or not, in the world.
Speaker 1: Oh, and certainly the biggest assassination target, There's no doubt about it. I appreciate you both, Congressman Corey Mills, Gary Byrne, thank you both. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn us on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Your calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred ninety four one Shawn again in the number again, forty nine days till election day. Early voting started today Pennsylvania, and I hope people will will bank their votes.
Speaker 10: Be sure to check in as soon as you get to your car after work for breaking information you need to know about.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show, al.
Speaker 1: Right, twenty five to the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine to four one Shawn is number. You want to be a part of the program. Early voting in Pennsylvania now as we speak, if you're in the Commonwealth, I hope that any reluctance resistance you have to early voting voting by mail is pushed to the side. Understanding that you cannot change the system until you win elections, and you can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes, and many people on election day you think you're going to vote on election day and some comes up and you can't vote on election day. That could make up all the difference. Bank your vote, please, and for those of you that disagree, I respect your opinion, but I want to change. I want to put more integrity in our election system. You know the system I want.
Speaker 2: You want.
Speaker 1: You know I want an election day to be a national holiday. You know I want paper ballots. You know I want proof of citizenship, voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: I want also partisan observers and every precinct in the country watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night.
Speaker 2: But we don't have it.
Speaker 1: So I'm asking all of you to accept that this is the system we're stuck with, and we better embrace it. Because if you end up on election Day in a close race and you're down and it comes down to the early voting, the odds are higher that they're going to take the election and that they will win. And I don't want that to happen anyway. Pennsylvania, We need you desperately. All right, Let's get to our busy phones. Our friend Barbara and Maryland is with us. She was at the assassination attempt in Butler, PA. Barbara, glad you called. Thanks for being with.
Speaker 11: Us, Thanks for taking my call. Sean, you are so hard to cat on the phone. You've gotten so famous. Now all of us little peons.
Speaker 1: That is really Hey, Barbara, Barbara, I am a peon just like you.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I put my pants on the same way as everyone else, one leg at a time, and you know, I just I feel blessed to do what I do. But I'm very grateful for the people to do their jobs every day. Every job is a service job. We all have to serve other people. We serve people by offering news, information, opinion that they're not going to get from the mob in the state run media. But what's on your mind today?
Speaker 11: Well, I tell you, you know, I'm just I was in and that was traumatic, more traumatic than I actually thought at the time.
Speaker 2: You were right there in the front too, what row were you in?
Speaker 11: I was on the ground. I was standing on the ground to his left, right behind him. I've got tape of them bringing him, you know, coming down the steps. It was just don It hit me afterwards as to just how close I came to seeing a total disaster. I mean, it didn't all of it. Just didn't think any people did not leave and I laughed to even leave the field because the traffic was so bad. I just sort of sat on the back of my hummer and had a sandwich and watched the stuff.
Speaker 1: But what's happening right, Well, thank god you had a sandwich with you know, at least a little food comfort or something, right. I mean, that's pretty traumatic to go through.
Speaker 11: Thank God we had some vendors who were just shutting up, because once they shut it things down, they shut everything. There. A lot of people lost a lot that day. But you know, I'm just tired of all the rhetoric coming from the left. Donald Trump has not said or done anything to incite violence that they What they're doing right now, what they're doing is bringing out every nutcase that we've got in America. You know, it's like, this is what they intend to do. And I'm at the point where, like when you haul a fire in a theater, don't you get locked up for that. It's time for some kind of consequences for these these media people. They should have more responsibility than to do what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, well, look at look at Hillary Clinton, you know, fanning the flames after the second assassination at tempt this idiot Don Lemon. Hillary's saying that the press is still not able to cover Trump the way that they should, and they careen from one outrage to the next. And I don't understand why it's so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is.
Speaker 2: What is she implying here? And then you go to the mob, the media, and we.
Speaker 1: Have all these examples that I've been mentioning about Democrats escalating their rhetoric against Donald Trump, trying to blame him for what happened in West Palm Beach at Trump International. You know what one ms d n C guest is called Donald Trump. He says he's exactly like Hitler other journalists pouncing on Trump, blaming him for what happened here. Then, and this is the mainstream media, mob, state run media. You know, you have Joyliss read, you have Joili's Behart Joila's read. Both would be Trump assassins or white American Trump supporting men. No, this guy was a Biden Harris supporter and Democratic donor what the hell is she talking about? But they go forward, they just go further. You know on msdn C the connection between Trump's rhetoric and political violences on Dele they're blaming Trump. This is how sick the media is. And this is why I say Donald Trump is up against very very powerful institutions. It would be the state run media mob PROVDA, it would be big tech organizations. We saw that in twenty twenty. It would be the deep state. We watched the fifty formal one Intel officials, you know, we watched a dirty Russian disinformation dossier being used. In twenty sixteen, we watched the double standard with a weaponized justice system. These are powerful institutions that are against Donald Trump, and they're putting their own cinder blocks on the scales of an election. They don't want this man elected. And the only way it's going to happen is if we the people go out in large enough numbers, too big to rig, and win the election.
Speaker 11: And we will. We're going to show up in very large numbers.
Speaker 2: And I gotta say this, I hope, so I can't guarantee it. I'm just one guy.
Speaker 11: Out the words. I'm an election judge here in Maryland, and during this last couple of elections, I've always pushed with people to do early voting because here we have early voting for a week before election day and it was just not popular. But now and you're saying it, I've seen it. I saw what was happening, And I'm just so glad that you are really pushing us. We have got to do it, just what they do. If they're harvesting ballots, we got to get out there and harvest balls. I know Maryland is considered a lost date, so you know, I've just kind of stopped spinning my wheels here.
Speaker 1: But every well, Larry Hogan, He's never gonna be my favorite senator, but we've got a pretty good chance of winning in Maryland. Then he'll caucus with the Republicans. That'll be helpful.
Speaker 11: He's not gonna call us with the Republicans. He hates Trump. He's going there to be a John McCann and admit Romney. I'd rather deal with. No.
Speaker 2: I expect him to be Ormit Romney. I'm not foolish.
Speaker 1: But if he does caucus with Republicans, it gives them the majority, and it gives them the opportunity to have committee chairmanships. Do I think that he's going to vote, you know, seventy percent of the time of the way that I would like.
Speaker 2: I don't expect it.
Speaker 11: No, he won't even do it fifty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: He be better than the Democrats. That's going to be one hundred percent Biden and Harris.
Speaker 11: Right, let's get the states. We can this state right here. As far as Larry Holgen, I don't even want to waste breath on him. Right now. We've got to make sure that our president is pray for him. We got to keep him in prayer every single day and claim the victory for him. I tell you, nobody has absorbed more swords had swords thrown to them than David. I mean, Saul was throwing the sword to David forever and he still got the d king. President Trump is going to be president. They're not going to stop him. And I'm claiming that in the name of Jesus. We claiming it.
Speaker 8: And Beverly, I know you hearing me.
Speaker 11: We are claiming this victory. Nothing is going to happen to President Trump. I'm telling you, he is going to make it all the way and he's gonna fire all those people who are trying to get him. Now they're gone.
Speaker 1: I am not I am cautiously hopeful and optimistic, but I am not where you are. These institutions are extraordinarily powerful, and I am telling every person listening to this show. I've tried to deputize all of you. I can't do it on my own. And you've got to get out the Kamala files, the Walls files. It's a public service. It's on Hannity dot Com. And the more Americans that hear her and him in their own words, the better off we're all going to be. By the way, have you like experienced I don't know, restless nights, sleepless nights after what happened and what you experienced in Butler, because I know a lot of people that have.
Speaker 11: It, you know, surprisingly, yes, you know, I just I'm just going to take suck this all.
Speaker 2: Up because, by the way, it's not surprisingly as.
Speaker 11: Long as I thought I was, I wasn't. This thing affected me more than I thought it would, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Barbara, it's it's normal. Imagine if you're Donald Trump, what you're going through.
Speaker 11: When he stood up and raised his fists, and I mean, we were just waiting to see what was going to happen. Nobody moved, We didn't leave because we wanted to know that he was okay. And once that happened, I felt so elated and so good and happy, and you know, but it's just something. And now I know what PTSD does to people in war and seeing all this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but PTSD is real. It is very very real.
Speaker 1: If I could tell you how many times over the years I've got calls from just even people I don't know, or people that I do know about a relative, relative, a friend, a neighbor, you know that's on the verge of killing themselves because of PTSD. And you know, I have a whole group of people that I rely on, starting with Ali North, you know, to try and get them first, talk them off the ledge, and then get them the help that they need so that nothing terrible happens.
Speaker 2: It's it's awful.
Speaker 1: And if you think I sleep on those nights after living through that, I don't. Barbara, we love you, Thank you. Quick break right back to our phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number. As we continue early voting now in Pennsylvania going on, I hope many of you will bank your vote early and of course only forty nine days till election day. Best election coverage on your radio dial continues.
Speaker 10: John carry making America green one lear Jet Liberal flight at a time. You just can't make this stuff up. Jean Hannity is on right now, All right, let's.
Speaker 2: Get back to our busy phone.
Speaker 1: Early voting now going on in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Eight one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Leonard in the Free State of Florida, Leonard, how are you, sir?
Speaker 9: Good, sir? How you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I've been My brain's going. I'm a hunt I used to haunt a lot as a as a kid, and if I hunted an elk or a deer or whatever it was, you had to know where they're at. You had to know where your game is at. If you look at these shootings, somebody is telling people, certain individuals, like these shooters, where Trump's located and what the conditions are going to be. It's got to be. How else would a guy living in Hawaii fly over obtain an unregistered illegal gun, come in and know where to stand and where to set all night long, waiting knowing who else in the country knows where Trump's going to be on a certain day except his either's private security, the Secret Service, the FBI. Somebody is informing these people that are talking about going to do something like this.
Speaker 8: It's got to be well.
Speaker 1: I thought an awful lot about this because I was at breakfast with the person that was playing golf, as you know, and I had Steve Whitcoff on this program yesterday and on TV last night. But you know, I'm looking at the front cover of Today's New York Post and apparently this guy was camped out there for twelve hours, which would have been long before Steve even got his note from Donald Trump that hey, at about two thirty in the morning, do you want to play golf? Maybe tomorrow as at And it was just a possibility. It wasn't even like a locked in thing. But this guy was for twelve hours lying in wait, you know, at the location, and according to law enforcement that they had they got a ping from his phone that he had been there for all of that time. So all of this is very, very disconcerting to me because that was one of the first thoughts I have, you know, how did this guy know Donald Trump was playing golf? But it was a sort of a spontaneous event. By the way, some idiot sweet Baby James shows me Hannity must have tipped people off. No, Hannity didn't tip anybody off. I didn't even know for sure that they were playing, except that they asked me if I wanted to play, and I laughed at them because I don't play golf anywhere near the level they do, and I haven't played in it forever. But anyway, so the fact that he was there for twelve hours is chilling to me. The fact that they did not sweep the area is chilling to me. And I know the President wants to give him a pass, but Eric Trump will be on at the top of the next hour. He tends to agree with me that area should have been swept. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Eight hundred nine four one shown was on number. If you want to be a part of the program, listen, and you have got to get this new visa credit card I have put in my application. It is built for conservatives by conservatives. It is called coin you spell it coign dot com, cooin dot com. And they support your values, our values as conservatives, and it works everywhere the visa is accepted. It has one hundred percent US based customer service, every consumer protection you'd expect. It's an awesome looking card. You're going to be very proud to pull it out of your wallet, your purse, your pocketbook.
Speaker 2: It's bright red.
Speaker 1: We the people right on the front, and coin is how we continue to fight for our future that we want. You get to do it one swipe at a time and put your money where your values are instead of going with companies that don't support our values. Anyway, you can get woke out of your wallet. Start shopping with America's Conservative card. That's coin, c O I g N dot com, coin dot com and select mind lane, name Hannity and the how did you hear about a section? And it's coign dot com And I'm getting mine. I hope you'll get yours as well. By the way, don't forget President Trump on Hannity tonight nine Eastern as he gives his first interview as it relates to this now second assassination attempt in two months will continue. You know what a woman experiences and unplanned pregnancy. She often feels alone and afraid, and many times her first response is well, getting counseling. Many people recommend abortion, but because of the generosity of our friends of preborn well, that search may lead them to a Preborn Network clinic and they will introduce any expecting mom to the miracle the majesty of birth within them and may cause them to choose life not just for the baby, but themselves. Preborn offers God's love and compassion to anybody that is hurting and then provides free ultrasounds and they also for free counseling.
Speaker 11: That changed my life just from the ultrasound picture. I'm gonna keep my baby, and I'm gonna keep growing and I'm gonna be a great mom.
Speaker 1: Your tax deductible donation of twenty eight bucks will sponsor one ultrasound and you literally can be saving a life. Donate just i'le pound two fifty. Say the keyword baby, pound two fifty, keyword baby. On the web, it's preborn dot com slash shawn s e a N. Preborn dot com slash sewn s e a N sponsored by Preborn