Speaker 1: Just nuts to you.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. This is episode two hundred and thirty. We are absolutely racking these motherfuckers up, dude. We're recording this on Thursday because the boys work their ass off on.
Speaker 1: Tuesday for Beer Olympics.
Speaker 2: So we the boys are have what fourth of July off, It's maybe be amazing time.
Speaker 1: And we know it's summer doom.
Speaker 3: You know that this is forty eight hours post Beer Olympics, right, thirty hours post.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I wouldn't even say, like we started the Beer Olympics forty eight hours ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the anthem was happening right now, right now, ago, right now, forty eight hours ago.
Speaker 2: But listen, summer is here, and what better way to take advantage of all that it has to offer than with the Chevy silver Wattle.
Speaker 1: Silver Wattle Summer. Think of all the possibilities from.
Speaker 2: Off road adventures to DIY project and hardcore work. Silver Wattle has the capability and technology to make this summer your best one ever. With nine different Silver Wattle models to choose from, an engines that rain from the powerful Turbo Max to a six point two liter V eight and the Durhamax Diesel. Dude, love a diesel. Love You can count on Chevy power and performance to get anything done. Like many of you, we've been hitting the road a lot lately, and it seems like everywhere we go there's an army of Silverado, Silverado's, and Silverado owners. So shout out to you all game recon, game recognize game. Head over to Chevy dot com and check out Silverado and all the Chevy trucks, the official trucks of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: I like that, dude, they put that in. I did like that, dude.
Speaker 4: I like that a lot. Do you know what DIY means.
Speaker 5: You definitely?
Speaker 1: You definitely know you're gonna be so bummed. Can you back up? Can you pull it back up?
Speaker 3: Yes? From all for revengers to DIY projects, do it yourself.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yes. I don't do a lot of those.
Speaker 4: I do not do a lot of those.
Speaker 3: Brother, beyond it, I wanted me to hang some calendar yesterday and I fucking fucked up the drywall and I was like, sweetheart, this is why I don't want to do shit like this, Like I could just task grab it. We can task grabit this shop. You want to mainly man a husband, but I cannot be that for you. You've you've joined a line in the sandy. We are domesticated cats. No disrespect us, but it's a life we've chosen to live.
Speaker 1: And I was so frustrated. I was, why do you think I have.
Speaker 2: So many tattoos? I want to look tough knowing I'm not, like, he's just part of the deal, dude.
Speaker 4: Because I text her.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, I'm sorry, I think I fucked up the drywall what she said, and she was like, she said, ha some and she goes, wait, are you wait?
Speaker 4: Are you joking?
Speaker 3: I was like, unfortunately, no, and I said something else, not like giving off too much frustration, but you knew, like I knew that that's how she was receiving. And she was like, it's all right, baby, Like I'll be on here in a little bit. We can tackle this together. And I'm just thinking to myself, like, I don't want to tackle this anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't want to tackle this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should we talk about obviously the most recent event we just had, the Beer Olympics twenty twenty three, was it not everything and more we'd expect it to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I think it was things I didn't even know it would be. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: It was such a pain in the ass to put together because even though we started preparing for this months and months in advance, there was still that forty eight hours before. Dude, I was scrambling putting shit together, lifting things and moving stuff.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking, brother, I'm a competitor. I need to get in the cold time.
Speaker 2: I need to roll out, I need to get ready for what needs to be done to But I thought, I mean, the boys made it to the finals, and obviously it's already been We've already said we There was a big conversation, do we do we show who.
Speaker 1: The winner is?
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 1: We already know who the winner is. And there's George Kill and the Forest Buckner. Congrats to them. Had something and they were a solid team. They were a solid team.
Speaker 2: They played hard, they played well, they were consistent enough to get in the finals, and they want they won the finals. Who else was in the finals though, is the fucking boys? Yes, which you can't be mad at at all.
Speaker 3: No, if we win our own event, it doesn't look right, it looks like we have it set up. We cheated, we did something wrong, but uh, I thought it was good. And then by that point it was dark and everything else. Like I was stoked that we just got back into the finals because I thought, you know, we were so fucking buckled that during beer Ball that I thought we were out of it after we lost to Kid on the.
Speaker 2: Hour, So I legit almost cried. Yeah, And there was a moment we talked about it earlier. JP is filming me, and I'm I'm genuine, I am genuinely upset like it was.
Speaker 1: I legitimately was emotional about it.
Speaker 2: And I look over and Will is smiling with his beautiful smile with a group of people around him, kicking his feet in the pool as he's sitting down, And that shit hurt to see to see how easy you took that out.
Speaker 1: But hang on, I didn't take it easy. Now you saw.
Speaker 6: Will was furious. I was furious bro the hours of the competition. He was like pacing around and I thought he was gonna get in a legit fistfight.
Speaker 2: There was a genuine pivot during Beer Olympics, and I can only speak for us and our things well, obviously if all come out. We had a great addition to Beer Olympics, which was the Confession Corner. I think it's going to be an amazing like reality TV. You're gonna see the chaos and then having teams where we group and talk about what happened during that chaos, and then seeing the difference between how drunk or how sober everyone is in the beginning how drunk they are at the end. You saw the one clip of Will sitting there trying to talk Tanner, Tignini and Tommy Smokes into why he was right, which also, dude, I love Tommy Smokes, but also fuck Tommy Smokes. Were having zero backbone at all the whole day, telling everybody he hopes they win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's Tommy's game. Though, that's the game.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta respect his game. But also when you're drunk, you'd all I wanted to do was low key bully him. I kind of just wanted to bully Tommy like that builds you that you just want to move a little bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of fucking chaos, man, it was. It was so much fun, but there was a there was a switch that turned. We did the chug I thought we had a great time. We had second correct, Yeah, the very first event, Yeah, very first event. I was so fired up for that thirteen second.
Speaker 4: Yeah you you, I was.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed because a lot of people hating your chugging. I thought you did a great job.
Speaker 3: A lot of people were like, oh this, like yeah, Tailor's gonna go fast, but everybody was thinking. Competitors were telling me like, I suck at chugging. But you know, as long as I beat you, I feel I'm gonna feel good. And I'm just thinking, all right, I'm not. That's just their insecurity. They're saying you suck. But as long as I beat you, I'm good. Then they know themselves that they're not a good chugger. They're just trying to put you down right right, right right. That says more about them. But we go into the we go in the confession corner after Flip Cup, because we got we got body the first run of Flip Cup. That's on me just publicly and listen. I know you're gonna say it's fine, like you're a great teammate, that's what you're about. But uh, that was a very disappointing performance by myself as somebody who I'm every other time I played Flip Cup like I am solid, the lights might have got to me, like the crowd, the atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Maybe people.
Speaker 3: Maybe I folded a little bit, and I wouldn't go against that because I don't know what was fucking happening. But I definitely let us down there and that that that was on me, and it's all, it's all good, but I do want to publicly say, like, that's one thousand percent on me.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't trade you for the world. Yeah, I wouldn't trade you for your world.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 2: We went in the confession corner after that and it was like, hey, we got to start talking massive shit.
Speaker 4: We gotta start we Basically.
Speaker 2: In my mind it was like, you need to become the enemies of this whole entire competition and stop being nice to everybody, and that's you.
Speaker 4: Definitely flip that switch.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'm trying to think like, hey, why don't you guys rooting for us, like well, we you know, we're kind of rooting that you do well.
Speaker 4: But your teammate say less, say.
Speaker 3: Less, yeah, And I was like, yeah, say less, You're like you you're getting into verbal altercation. The quick wittingness you'll go back with, You'll take it wherever you need to take it. Yeah, but at the end of the day, we got third in the beer pong you and lasers back and forth.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be all time when people see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lasers are funny. And he was a great addition this year and literally met him three months ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 2: Shane and Bert obviously you could tell everyone was really excited to see both of them. Yeah, big, they're even competitors, competitors, were big fans of them, and it was just cool to see they handled it with Grace more Bert than Shane. Yeah, because Shane Jack Shane pretends like he hates the camera, but he fucking loves the camera. Tell what happened when yourself?
Speaker 3: That bit though, same because any time I do anything or my voice starts to barely elevate, he's like, what was he saying to me?
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, came old cameras around you gotta.
Speaker 6: It's it's Shane Martin isn't because it rights himself a really nice insurance policy where he can be on camera as much as he wants with the second he does, and he's like, get that show my fucking face.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What did he say to you when he first saw you?
Speaker 6: I was walking up on the driveway and I'm just trying to record some him like yo, yo, Like can we get a prediction? He goes, I'm trying to say, what's up? Get that fucking thing out of my face.
Speaker 5: I was like, my bad tapped him up and then to me is like, all right, prediction.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jack is doing his job.
Speaker 3: Man. He's like, well, can we just have a relationship friendship outside of the camera, like just be cool?
Speaker 1: For once, I was like, please stop doing this to me, man, it's not making it worse.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, whenever Bert and Shane would ever lose in they're part of the event, then Shane would be right behind me and Will just talking trash the whole time, calling what he was saying that hosted me.
Speaker 1: Over and over again.
Speaker 4: He said, you gotta be nasty. Yeah, Hey, why are you being nasty? Dude, I'll being nasty.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, hey, Will, the entire time you're chugging, I'm just gonna be in your ear saying, you know, everybody's laughing at you, and.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that was That was hard and you still get under what sixteen seconds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got thirteen again. Proud of the thirteen second. Proud of the thirteen second. But hey, you getting a you getting sub four if that's even the right word, and getting in the four second range, that's incredible.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate that. That was I think I don't think I'll ever be able to do that again.
Speaker 3: That was my We're gonna need you to because we you know, the next day Jason Kelsey comes out and absolutely disintegrates a beer. However, you put you guys side by side, like you got him.
Speaker 1: I got him by almost a second.
Speaker 3: By almost a second, which is massive if we're talking forty times and everything else, which is essentially what you're doing with that beer. With the leader of beer, I think like, we're gonna need you to perform.
Speaker 4: That way again.
Speaker 1: Here we got we got to get the big dogs in the room.
Speaker 2: For the longest time, I've been trying to hide my ability to chugle beer, which you've done no no good in helping me with.
Speaker 3: Because there's times where I get I almost feel like this is this is too much of a We're trying to we're trying to pretend too much of.
Speaker 2: This, I know, but I did to rous for an entire year and then and then got him in Key West.
Speaker 4: But I literally did the bit for a year.
Speaker 2: Anytime he was brought up, I was like, bro, I can't, I'm not. And now that it's out there, I just got to be proud about it. And I gotta fucking you know, no, I had to know that I have a target my back.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are one of the best chuggers in America. Thank you, I think so, man. I would love to I would love to see I would love to see you compete.
Speaker 2: We were on the uh we were in the car ride this anies after and Gillis is drunk in the back going we gotta let rogano about that, and I go, I go, I go, brother, don't you don't have to do that? You know, and there's a positive I was like, well, please, God, let him know about the chug all that.
Speaker 1: What a fucking time, man, It was truly incredible.
Speaker 4: I literally was.
Speaker 2: I opened my eyes next morning. I don't know about you, but I thought, there's no way I'm going to make it through this day.
Speaker 4: This is when it ends. Oh yeah, it was. It was.
Speaker 8: It was brutal the next day hurting. I got the trash out though, did you I did see that? I did see that. Yeah, man, it was. It was an incredible day. How was it from your guys's vantage point?
Speaker 3: You guys were obviously in the trenches the entire time, and it just gets drunker and drunker and madness and mayhem is going on, especially the chaos that happened in beer Ball and jack You're definitely my go to when I was venting about all that stuff because I feel like I find more common ground on my I'll go to Jackets. He'll definitely, He'll definitely continue to validate everything that I was doing this.
Speaker 1: Did you want when you're venting someone to say you're right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was. I was.
Speaker 3: I was boiling because James Neal was intentionally trying to sabotage our team, and I understand that it was coming from my foot hitting the beer pong table a little bit that that was unintentional, and we gave Laser his shot back. James wanted, he wanted an extra shot. It like, bro, you just missed your shot. But from that moment he was trying to sabotage everything we were about. And then when he's over there trapping in the corner, when we were truly in the competitive game that matters, trying to get to the finals and just doing the whole.
Speaker 4: I just I saw red.
Speaker 2: I saw red, but brother like you weren't the wrong at all. That being said, I think that was the closest we came to a fight in the whole entire Beer Olympics.
Speaker 4: Was you and Neils.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that would have been a fight worth seeing too, because look, I think we know how I feel.
Speaker 5: But James for sure can throw hands.
Speaker 1: James can throw hands.
Speaker 2: And I was talking about the next day with my wife and a couple buddies at the house. James is sneaky, strong and sturdy like I have in the pool, basketball.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 5: He used to dice people up.
Speaker 4: On the ice. I trust me, he was.
Speaker 1: He was drunk going.
Speaker 2: None of my house made me show him show highlights of himself on the YouTube TV, so I've seen him and it's fucking listen.
Speaker 1: He's a strong motherfucker.
Speaker 2: He's sturdy, he's got that balance hockey players have that they have that, but he was he was definitely in the wrong there and I he came to my house the next day because Joey was in tattoo and finished tattoo and I said that he tapped on the first time, and I go, how are you gonna apologize?
Speaker 1: He just goes no.
Speaker 2: I thought, that's exactly who James Neil is. That's exactly who he is. I wouldn't expect one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and forgiveness is basically, uh, accepting apology.
Speaker 2: You'll never get m Hey, that was beautiful, James. I forgive you, yeah, but I want to hear you guys advantage point. But before that, I gotta get We gotta give a shout out to Jack for keeping like the So many compliments came from how the content was coming out, how interactive everything was, how it was placed. Brother, I haven't even seen all the content on Twitter, but it's I've gotten multiple, multiple texts about how well it was done. And so I can't wait to see the bog And I'll wait to see it.
Speaker 5: Mitchie's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Gonna be nuts. You didn't murder it on social media.
Speaker 6: It's myself, Mitch, JP and Garrett, like everyone it was.
Speaker 5: It took an army clump.
Speaker 6: Well he was reughing, but Steven like we everybody, all four of us really were just said in the trenches and y'all know, I love to have a good time just like anyone else, so to be in that atmosphere but not you know, getting.
Speaker 4: Tore up with the boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah it didn't hurt, but like by the end of the day, your patient starts running a little bit shorter because everyone's so wasted and you're just sitting there sober as or rock just like what what are we even arguing over? Because you'd be listening to like I'd see Will and George and Blamdino like having this crazy intuitive conversation but making no sense, and I'm like, what are we trying to accomplish here? And then it would be quiet and like no one even knew what would the argument like stemmed from. So it was just one of those things where it's it's dudes being drunk and after eight hours or drinking, like it's gonna happen whether you wanted to or not. It it was tough, but never once was I in a place where I'm like, I gotta get the fuck out of here. Like it was so entertaining the whole way very stressful just from a content perspective, trying to capture all the fun moments because you have so many things going on, like you see like an argument or a fight starting, you got to run over there grab that.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, man, I thought it went really well.
Speaker 6: And then compared to last year's it was like way way more put together production wise, the organization, the referees, because that one two years ago was it got messy too, but it always will get messy and we're only gonna get better. So I'm excited for next years. I think next year's could be huge.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be even bigger.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: The production team did absolutely murder it. More guys were in the trenches in it.
Speaker 9: It was it was kind of cool, like having to run from team to team or like argument to argument.
Speaker 4: What are they arguing about? Now? What are they like?
Speaker 9: And it's it all stemmed like from the same place, but everybody was just so drunk. It just none of the none of the arguments ever made any sense. But you guys were so into it, and so we're like, no, I'm right, you're wrong. But like from the sober person's standpoints, like this isn't even worth an argument. But you guys were just constantly screaming at each other, which made it a lot of fun too.
Speaker 1: I think our argument was was valid.
Speaker 2: I think when I watched your clip, I thought, he makes all the sense in the world.
Speaker 4: That the James Neil thing.
Speaker 9: I like, I was supposed to come after you guys because you guys lost, but like I like heard out of my ear, like you had some choice words for James, and I'm like, oh, I don't know, James.
Speaker 1: I can tell you yeah, always like yeah, yeah, always like that.
Speaker 4: I will probably anymore.
Speaker 2: We'll definitely get it off their That's that's obviously in such a public setting, that should stay private.
Speaker 5: Who when you're drunk like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in the moment. I was in the moment. I was heated, and I was taste that. I felt like the game kind of got kind of got taken from him because again, I was on that last little that little thing of beer the entire years. I like, I like beer Ball. We were, I mean, we are killers at beer Ball. And the fact that it went that way, it was it was disheartening. A lot of good movement too, by the boys.
Speaker 2: I thought We did a good job once we got to one beer boxing out, having a nice little backboard between our shoulders and getting around and knowing we were supposed to because that's half a beer ball.
Speaker 3: Is knowing who's gonna go where, right, right right. There was a good job of because you were getting a lot of action on your side. I was more trying to like keep my handback there so that way the beer never fell off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I know that's like a deduction or a lot of movement. Yeah, a lot of movement going on it.
Speaker 4: It was good though.
Speaker 1: It was fun. Who at the end of the day was the most drunky thing.
Speaker 6: Probably Uncle Laser, but he was also like why did that video? Like who's gonna be the most drunk? And everyone It was kind of spread around some Lasers, some Calie Hardy if that's her name, But then Laser his he was like it's me and he's like, I've been drinking sins nine thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's a good well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have a very similar raspy voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Cam Duddy came up to me I think six times in the day and goes, hey, man, you ever thought about doing voiceover work? And then would just walk away like I'm like, okay, Caim, it was funny the first time, Like He's like, as long as you keep laughing, I'm gonna keep doing it. And being sober me around drunk guys, you just kind of laugh like being uncomfortable and you're just like yeah, yeah, d for real. I think he thought I was playing into that. But the last thing I'll say when the vlog comes out, what I don't think people are gonna anticipate is that, like most of the guys being professional athletes, y'all are like competitors for a living.
Speaker 5: And like that. That is what I saw the most.
Speaker 6: That was like the theme in the narrative is it everyone was competing like it was their super Bowl, like it was the biggest fucking moment of their professional career, and you were not gonna let anybody try and like outdo you outplay whatever. And that's where like most of the entertainment and the turmoil came from, is everyone just having to be the most competitive.
Speaker 5: Person they could be.
Speaker 1: But yeah I did.
Speaker 2: I did have some personal shots some people that I think everyone I think in a sober setting, I would take back, But then all's fair in love and war. I do take personal shots in the football field as well.
Speaker 9: So the one thing I kind of noticed was like the different levels of like talking trash, Like you can like just like some of it, like us just randomly talking trash, but then like the professional athlete like talking trash is a complete different like atmosphere of like getting personal, like just the non stop like in your ears, Like the different types of talking trash like it was super interesting. But to go back to who the most drunk was, it was definitely Hardy's wife.
Speaker 4: She was by the way.
Speaker 3: That team crushed it, by the way, and we're I was trying to find that uh that spin zone the epiphany after failing in flip Cup because the Hardy I mean they started they they almost won flip Cup.
Speaker 4: Right, they were in the championship game.
Speaker 3: But everybody getting hammered off a flip Cup and say, hey we might we might win just because we don't have to slam them like everybody.
Speaker 4: Else is He held her own though she was she did bro it was she was really good.
Speaker 3: You threw up well everyone there was a big commotion about like, hey, they should be the huge should they be not? It wasn't it wasn't Cali, but by the time Cali made it to beer pong, it was.
Speaker 4: She was out. Yeah, yeah, no one was on.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a great time. I mean, I think everybody threw up. I know I threw up after the whole competition, probably three or four times separate times. I threw up, regained myself, threw up again.
Speaker 3: Mine was one moment, and it was. It came within probably thirty minutes after I did. Shane was adamant about the whole time, which makes sense because he's talked when you're talking about the who's going to be the drunkest, and Shane was like, yeah, I'm gonna try and get will so fucked up because the entire day he's like I need us to reach rug, Like we got a race on the leader and I was like, Shane, like, you're faster me what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you want out of me.
Speaker 3: Your time was faster than his, though, yeah, well just because he had he got the beer up up his nose, I understand. But he's like, I need you to run it back and I'm just thinking, like, dude, why, And then after the relay, after the entire day, we're like lined up under under the pavilion or whatever, and uh, I slammed this leader a beer with him, and then probably within thirty minutes, I'm like sitting alone over in the turf area in the corner, like kind of in a little bit of a panic. I felt like my heart rate was going, my skin was getting hotter, it was kind of everything was kind of shifting around, and so then I just like dropped, I like and then I just crawled over to like your little side garden and probably hurled nine times. I gagged myself a couple of times because all I thought was how am I gonna survive the rest of the night. So I started to gag myself and once one came, I'm just hurling, hurling, hurling, hurling. Like you said, stomach cramping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, that always get back to, yeah, stomach cramps when I'm when I'm throwing up.
Speaker 3: And then once the nine went, I kind of just like shuffled around and like propped myself up against your the little couch, staying back that you head back there until Nick found me and he's like, hey, buddy, you need some help. I was like, heah, yeah, can you please help me up? Nick was a saving grace dude, because we went to had.
Speaker 5: A tough day, workday, just like us. He was in the trench.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he told me.
Speaker 2: He's like, if you would have asked me at the end of Tuesday night if I would ever do that again? They answered to be health fucking know, will never do that again? Saw on Wednesday, like late in the day and he's like, I would one hundred percent do that again.
Speaker 1: That was so much fun.
Speaker 2: And Nick's like next are very detailed oriented like little OCD. Maybe not as an insult way, just like very organized individual. And he already had like written down shit of like how it could be better in all this and he had a great he I mean, he had a great sense of the rules, helped us come with the rules. We spent like six hours on the rules one day, so he was he was fired up. I thought everybody did an amazing job. Still an eight hour event. We got to cut that that thing down. Not I don't think you're gonna get in half by any means, but you can get that thing. The six hours five hours you're living. Yeah, you're absolutely absolutely living. We had an ad. Listen, boys, there's nothing worse than going to a doctor appointment, expecting to be the center of attention and you. Then then your doctor seems like they have better things to do and better places to be. Instead of listening to you intently, asking you how you feel and helping you along, the doctor is checking the clock. On ZocDoc, you'll find quality doctors who focus on you, listen to you, and prioritize your care. ZocDoc is the only free app that lets you find and book doctors who are patient patient reviewed, take your insurance, take your insurance, are available when you need them, and treat almost every condition under the sun. No more doctor roulette or scouring the internet for questionable reviews. With ZocDoc, you have a trusted guide to connect you to your favorite doctor you haven't met yet. Millions of people use zocdocs free app to find, find and book a doctor in their neighborhood who is patient reviewed and fits their needs and schedules scheduled.
Speaker 4: Just right go to doc.
Speaker 2: Dot go to zock doc dot com, slash bust and that's b U, S, S I N and download the zoc doc app for free. Then find and book a top rated doc today. Many are available within twenty four hours. That's z o c d oc dot com, slash Busting b U s s I n zokdoc dot.
Speaker 1: Com, slash Boston.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. It was a fucking time And Will and I were talking about this before we even got on the show. It's like, could you imagine being in college and you know, when you're in college and you get super fucked up and you might be the drunkest girl at the party, and then you wake up the next day and guys are like, man, you did this and you did that, and you're like, fuck the anxiety just you're like, just stop, just stop telling me all the things like let's get forty eight hours or moved.
Speaker 1: And then you start feeling a little.
Speaker 2: Bit better about how you acted because you're like, Okay, that's not me, blah blah blah, no one holds it against you. Could you imagine being in college and being filmed that whole entire time and then having to relive it. But I think that's the best thing about Beer Olympics is everyone, my god, everyone is showing up to an event knowing this is not gonna end well for anybody from a drinking perspective. It's going you're going to be hammered, you're going to feel like shit the next day, and there's gonna be shown you wish you didn't do. But I think everyone knows that going in and it makes like it makes the hurt of the next day a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because there's I mean, like they to their point, everyone's arguing about absolutely everything the entire time, like the testosterone and competitive nature that was just in that confined space it was it was bound to happen, bound to happen.
Speaker 4: How many kegs did we go through? Three kegs?
Speaker 1: We actually well, there was a situation with one of the h I think one of the one of the companies that came in, Tap Truck by the way, shout out tap Truck. Di did an amazing job.
Speaker 2: They came in there, there was a party going along with Beer Olympics, and they were there, but there were two like one six kegs and they took them and were filling them. So we we thought we went through all the cakes, but we're actually just missing them because they thought those that was for them.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, gotcha you had yeah, you had to because Martin's was out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Yeah, we had Martin's Barbecue was out there. We had Daddy dogs, which, dude, dogs are great people. We are fucking awesome, dude, good you can always catch them on the corner by losers. Dude ate at night, man, that's a you get a dog fully loaded that that shit just saw him. And then tap truck was out there too, is it was awesome. And then Jason Russell, you guys know Jason the chef. He started an ice cream company and I don't know why the name is escaping me right now, which is super embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I gotta shut them.
Speaker 4: Out, dude.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the whole time. I mean I knew, but I forgot that there was food there. But you don't want I saw people eating wings on my man, them fucking things look good.
Speaker 9: We had to like strategically go and like for like the production sign and had to you guys.
Speaker 3: Are you guys are so you guys are just stone culls over and like start they're getting hungry like you should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like we had you.
Speaker 9: Don't want to eating the event, strategically find time to go to go eat food.
Speaker 4: Because everything was happening all at once. It was off.
Speaker 9: But Jack and I both ate like fifteen wings at the at the end of it on which made it worth it.
Speaker 2: Marns is fire, dude. It was a great fucking time.
Speaker 4: It really was.
Speaker 2: Light Box is the name of the ice cream company Jason Russell started. He's doing soft serve ice cream. Boys, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Do you guys just chas to try it?
Speaker 5: A little like shot Glass?
Speaker 2: Yeah, came a little shot glass. He's like getting a truck going developing. I you know, your boy's in it a little bit. So I'm gonna be a little biased here, but i will let you know. He does a non dairy soft serve that is you really can't tell a difference, and it is. You can't beat soft serve ice cream. It's the fun. It is so ice cream is the best ice It's the best ice cream by far. And dude, you guys seen him cook before, Like the guy is he is unreal anything. I'll see things on Instagram sometimes and just said to him the next days like boom, here it is exactly how all the parameters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Venison biscuits said that was your recipe. No, no, he used the Venison for the sausage.
Speaker 4: Got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he did but light bulbs, dude, they I fully believe they will be taking over Nashville's ice cream scene in a very short amount of times.
Speaker 1: That truck is running.
Speaker 3: Sure we hit our shoutout, no free shoutout in Peppee of the week before we get into this Josh Allen interview, which by the way, was all time. Another boy would have been good to have him at Beer Olympics. No, he's a very busy man, very busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah shout out, no free shout out. Due, let's let's hit it. You guys got one back there?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 4: Either one? You guys can both go.
Speaker 9: You guys yet got my shout out? No free shout out this week? Let me pull on my phone real quick.
Speaker 4: It's this. This happens a lot right when you leave the like our shot.
Speaker 9: You get to that little intersection right here, and when we're leaving, it's like rush hour. There's so many cars going by. You got that light at the bottom of the hill. You just like everyone's just backed up. But eventually you're sitting there long enough, there's that kind soul that's coming up, gives you the quick little and lets you go, And that way you're not stuck there for like another at least five to ten minutes, because everybody doesn't know that, like doesn't want to let you go, But that person that lets you go through makes you want to like pay it forward. And next time you see somebody waiting, go ahead, just so shout out there's people that'll let you go in traffic when you're stuck at it, like a stop sign.
Speaker 6: That's solid dock, you moon kind of going off the cuff. But I guess this works. My shot on every shoutout goes to when you think that an issue in your car is something like that is the end of the world, and then it turns out to be an extremely quick fix. So on the way to the shop this past weekend in NASCAR, my transmission dropped in my car and I couldn't go over like twenty five miles an hour. My car is like an H four to four Runner. It's like two hundred and seventy thousand miles on it. Yeah, any any major issue is like, this could be the end. I might have to be getting a new car soon something. I'm like, I just I'm not prepared for that. And then it turns out me my dad looked at it and it was just a leak in the transmission fluid. So we got it sealed up and now it's running like a charm again. So shout out to when. Yeah, some of those issues aren't as.
Speaker 1: Big as your head.
Speaker 5: Maybe creates them to be mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm yax, thinking like, man, we need to get eyes on them. I was sinking that too. You need to send that clip to him.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 4: The time is running out for.
Speaker 1: There were past a year or two. He I know he does want to come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's made it very clear to me anytime like we get when we get to a year, like his fans are fans are going at Rich real hard, and he feels bad, and so he's like reaching out to me. He's like you like the other day when you were trash talking to him about not coming on, Like, hey, we're still waiting on you. Yeah, he texted me he is like, your boy, why is he coming at me so hard? Basically not like overly emotional about it, but he's like, what's the deal. I felt like, you guys knew I want to go on. I seen him make time. I was like, well, was just playing the game, brother? Oh yeah, we love Rich we love Rich Eisen.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, Like if I need to go back and just print out that tweet I had when I was like, yo, it's so fucking awesome. I get to like essentially engage with Rich eyes and somebody I've watched a little kid on ESPN and shit like that, like, oh yeah, massive fan of Rich. There is no hate that is that's just playing the Twitter Gamela Twitter in fun Rich is maybe a Hall of Famer and then in the sports and him a beer Olympics this year. Yeah, just to go, yeah, he just come, yeah, just go. I don't know if he'd be a good competitor, but he's I know, I know Rich Ron Rich run. We should do a drink Rich drink as like, you know he does the Leader. Yeah, yeah, he just does the Leader. That's it, does the Leader. Yeah, fully suited, fully suited, Yeah, for charity or.
Speaker 5: Something, thousand dollars for every second he takes.
Speaker 1: What if it tastes like, well, you guys have.
Speaker 5: Made a lot of money in your careers, will be.
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: It's really kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, took a leader of sweet tea, dude, twisted teast. I keep saying sweet tea, but it's delicious. It's that sweet.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're just drinking a sweet tea and it's happened to happens to half five percent alcohol in it.
Speaker 3: My shoutout, no free shot out goes to the puke and rally. When you're down bad and you're in the fucking trenches, the heart rates up, the anxiety is high, you're in kind of a panic mode. You can't really fucking get full sentences out of your mouth, whatever arguments are coming up in your head, and you get all of that out.
Speaker 1: There and somebody, this is a special shout out to Nick Bennett.
Speaker 3: Somebody revives you a little bit because whenever we ended up getting his anties next like how are you still moving?
Speaker 4: I was like, it's all because of you. Brothers.
Speaker 3: Like the puke and Rally, I love it. So my shoutout, no free shodout goes to the puke Rally.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Shout out Nick benha Man I shot him a messo on now. I was like, Hey, I really appreciate you opening me out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My shoutout know for SHADOWT is gonna go to We are less than one hundred days from Spootober and it's right around the corner. We're ninety four days away from Spootober when we're filming this, and it's gonna be We've said it before, Spootober is in a contract year.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got it very much. In a contract year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gotta show up in a big way this year. And I think what better year than this year? The greatest year for busting with the boys twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: It's on us. Yeah, that's it's all us. That's what you love to have. We control our own destiny.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what you want, dude. So my shout out for Shadow goes to October.
Speaker 1: Pet peeve of the week, Do you boys have one?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My pet peeve of the week goes to, uh, when people are just wrong in arguments when I know I'm right, people won't bend the knee. Yeah, when people just don't get it. That's my pet peev of the week. When people just wrong when they argue, Yeah with me?
Speaker 2: My uh, My pet peeve of the week is goes out to the last Cup in Beer Palm.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Oh, we were in hell, in hell two games, two games.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get that motherfucker in but listen, I said, I don't know how many times they don't ask how they ask how many true?
Speaker 3: Because the Hardy's almost came back and got us like we left him around the entire time.
Speaker 4: Which is just wild.
Speaker 2: And got to give a shout out to Harty because his wife, who played amazing and flip cup her gas tank was running very low at that point.
Speaker 1: Hardy I think made nine cups. Yo.
Speaker 2: You know his white man won his white mad one, so he made eight cups. Yeah, but man, yeah, that fucking that last cup just refusing to go away.
Speaker 3: Hues Bro And there was such a crowd around and everything chirp's going left and right.
Speaker 1: You're just trying to hit the fucking cup.
Speaker 2: And when you're drunk to your thing yourself, man, it's cool, everyone's around here. And then he's are to realize, oh, everyone's here because there's no other games being Yeah, yes, dude.
Speaker 1: That is my pet peeve of the week.
Speaker 9: My pet peeve of the week goes to those people that wear those little risk guards when they hurt their wrists. I think that is the softest ship of all time. If you have if your wrist hurts, just grow up and deal with it the fact that you wear those little wrist things like when you're rollerblading, if your rollerblade anywhar them, that's fine, But if you take them outside of like rollerblading and roller skating, you just look soft. It just bothers me because it's like, what are you doing? Like you can move your wrists, like unless it's broken and you need to cast on it, just let it ride. But those people that wear those, in my opinion, are so soft.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am so glad you clarified yourself because I'm thinking you can't wear them, like when your wrist is fucked up and you're out on the on the grid iron, you know what I mean, you're hour risk cards when I play.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're like yeah, I mean I'm talking about the people that wear them pop walking around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're going you're just going to work wearing a risk guard, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: But like somebody just says, I sprained my wrist and they're wearing a risk card, Like.
Speaker 4: What do you do with that? I'm with that row up.
Speaker 9: But like if you're like playing a sport or like rollerblading or anything, you can absolutely wear it, like that's to protect it but if you're just hurting it, and like, if it's just hurt and you're going to work or just hanging around and you're wearing a risk guard, row up, bit.
Speaker 4: Joh, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with what you said, but you better pray to God.
Speaker 5: I did disagree.
Speaker 1: You better pray to God you don't hurt your risk and the risk in the next two years.
Speaker 9: I am never gonna wear one of those. Yeah, No, I'm with you. I agree with that. I think like there's I just disagree with them. I just disagree if if my risk, if I ever get to the point where I have to wear ones, you know, I'm not going to wear it. And I'm just gonna let you boys know. Hey, I'm struggling. But hey, my lett peeve, I can't do it. Yeah, do it to myself, Jack, You disagree?
Speaker 6: Yeah, coming from someone I've broken my wrists in my life thirteen times so far.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I don't ever have to.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna need a stat check on that. Yeah, we need to say that all the medical files.
Speaker 5: That's fine, dude.
Speaker 6: Literally from fourth grade summer until I was a sixth grader or four years old to sixth grade every summer the first week I broke my wrists back to back to back to back to back years.
Speaker 5: But just living life, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm just I'm in trees doing bad shit as a kid. I get it.
Speaker 5: I don't I see where your head's out on that one.
Speaker 6: But like if you have a there are fractures that don't require a hard cast, but do require a splint is that what they call them?
Speaker 1: Or a brace?
Speaker 6: And if a doctor tell me to wear a splinter brace, I'm not gonna be like fuck that, I'm gonna pussy like I'm gonna wear the splint, but now I probably won't ever wear one again in fear that I'm gonna get flamed for being a pussy or something. I'm over that part of my life though.
Speaker 3: Or if you have a hairline fracture, you should wear a split. Yes, you better be saying at least fracture. If you're wearing some ship around your wrist, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: If it's like a sprain, that's.
Speaker 4: That's what it normally is. Sprain my wrist.
Speaker 3: People who sprained their ankles and they got crutches in a walking boot.
Speaker 4: It's like the.
Speaker 9: People like the people in high school, but also the brother no, no, I'm with you, low ankle sprain.
Speaker 1: It just hurts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like the people that wore like those knee leaves in high school, like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Like, no, it's not it's not like wha you wear an sleeve?
Speaker 5: I'm with you?
Speaker 9: That's question sleep Yeah, that's yeah I'm talking about right.
Speaker 3: But that's also you know, that's like it's like my signal. You're like a thing that you're think. It's like Ai with his sleeve is playoff Willy with his sleeve. So you know, I'm in compete mode.
Speaker 4: But no, like you guy.
Speaker 9: Do you guys remember like those girls in high school that would wear those like knee braces just for like just had like bumping their knees together, They all of a sudden need to have a knee brace.
Speaker 4: Did you guys have that in high school?
Speaker 9: That's That's what I'm talking about, Like and like it's you just bump your wrist or you bump your knee, and all of a sudden you have this big ass brace on. And then it's almost like a little pity thing. It's like, oh, what happened to you? Like are you okay? Just like an attention seeker. I think it's so dumb.
Speaker 3: If you fracture your C one through three and you're wearing a neck brace, you're such a fucking pussy dude. It's like Mitch right now, it's just mad about anything happening. You break your neck and you wear a fucking neck brace. What kind of soft shit is that?
Speaker 4: Be a man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well good miss, I'm glad you get that up your chest.
Speaker 4: Brother. Yeah, I just I remember seeing it like out at the.
Speaker 3: Said enough, you said enough. Should we get to Josh Allen? Yeah, let's get to Josh Allen Mafia. You guys are gonna love this shit. He he was all time, he says. Some some of his responses to questions are just so funny, like his offseason stuff.
Speaker 2: Bro, and he's just like, and I was trying to pin him into so you mean this, He's like, I don't mean it like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a fun time, man, It was.
Speaker 3: He's one of the best, bro and he reps the boys and it fires us up because he was my man, was in l A doing a Madden shoot, flies into Nashville to do tight end you just because he's for the boys and he said he'd do it, flies into Nashville, doesn't land until like one in the morning, gets up the next day and is over at the bus at eight am so he could do our interview on the bus and then eventually go over to tight end you and sling the rock like he's one of the boys, dude, and I fucking love him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll yeah. And also Bill's Mafia. We've had a couple of things in the past. I fucking you guys are a phenomenal fan base. Yeah, like I hope to god you guys love this episode because you played for them. At one point, I said, yeah, I said something about Josh on Instagram the other day by his ball security being wrong on the mat and like preview or whatever. And I was put my phone down for a minute. It came back and it was like everybody was dumbing me. You're going through some social media tables. Yeah, exactly, dude, But yeah, guys, you guys enjoy it. You guys enjoy this Josh Allen interview. Right after these ads, this ad, this specific ad.
Speaker 4: Oh you want to.
Speaker 3: Go back and forth, go bang bang, you know, one one on one by one. God, this fires me up.
Speaker 1: You twisted Kings are here.
Speaker 3: Keep it twisted this summer with Twisted Tea.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: It takes like it tastes like realized tea because it's made with real Brood tea, meaning it's really delicious.
Speaker 3: Real Brood tea with a five ABV kick in the ass boys, full of flavor, and very refreshing.
Speaker 2: Twisted Tea turns up the heat on any occasion, making it the perfect product for any summer occasion, daytime, nighttime, outdoors, and pool side.
Speaker 3: And it has zero carbonation, making it the perfect drink all day long because it goes down so smooth.
Speaker 2: Not to mention, dude, football season, it's the best product to sip on while you're watching your favorite team.
Speaker 3: Twisted tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom one game day at a time.
Speaker 2: Twisted Tea is a perfect alcohol beverage for game day, whether tailgating and the parking lot, watching at the bar, or watching with friends at home. Twisted Tea is there to turn up on your game day.
Speaker 3: Slap that twisted tea, bag boys, and keep it twisted.
Speaker 1: Grab a refreshing twisted tea to day.
Speaker 3: I was fire enjoyed the episode, dudey, thanks for coming you. I know you've been on the move.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The good you just came. So we're for everybody watching.
Speaker 4: We are you?
Speaker 3: Is today and Josh was in LA yesterday all day for his Madden shoot.
Speaker 1: Got here. What times you arrive? What time did you get in Ashville? Eleven thirty last night?
Speaker 4: Eleven thirty last night? It is eight a m.
Speaker 3: Before tight End you starts today and the boys blessing us with his presence. But you were in LA for your Madden shoot. Talk about being on the cover of Madden.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, it's uh, it's weird.
Speaker 7: It's like as a kid, right and you you play this game that tech how I learned the game of football, all the rules, uh, the rough in the you know rough in the past. Are going and playing against my brother and it's just kind of full circle. I learned it playing Madden. Now on the cover and some kid will eventually be like I learned the game playing from Madden. It was the cover of when Josh Allen was on on the cover and mine.
Speaker 1: Was oh three Marshall Fox.
Speaker 7: So I vividly remember that that that cover and it's just it's surreal.
Speaker 2: What was the process for you, Like when you found out, Like, did they call you, like, hey, it's between you and like two other guys, three other guys, or they hit you up and play you're the.
Speaker 1: You're the cover of mat Yeah.
Speaker 7: They called my agent and said, hey, we want to sit down with Josh or at least do a zoom call. And we got on and they had this whole video and like you're the guy that we.
Speaker 1: Want, and you you're the most used guy.
Speaker 7: And they brought up all these stats and all these numbers of how many rushing yards you know, like it was really cool. It's like the one that I stuck out to me, A billion rushing yards over the course of people using Madden twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last money. Well they're telling you your stats of how people used him. Oh yeah, I mean that's kind of fine.
Speaker 7: Billion yard rush, billion rushing yards, a few billion passing yards, one hundred million touchdowns. Like it was actually insane to hear those numbers. And I was like, that's that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Are you worried about the Madden Oh.
Speaker 7: That's already that's done and over with Pat and Tom broke that a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if you look at statistically those two broke it.
Speaker 3: They've helped the percentage. It's not one hundred percent anymore. Now we're talking about high eighties.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not supposed to be in the league. I wasn't supposed to be here, you know, right where I come from.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, dude, you're right, six six tall, super athletic hand some massive hands about you?
Speaker 4: Not about you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, never, all right, we're talking about you. Yeah, all those things. Yeah, you weren't supposed to make it.
Speaker 2: You did have a wild and I'm not a wild journey, but like getting into the NFL, Like if you look at you now and like Josh Allen, yo, this duad should have been a five star recruit and everything end up going to Wyoming, right, yeah, Like how how was that whole process like going into that, Like we just a late bloomer, didn't hit pubertyuntil about eighteen.
Speaker 1: What's the deal?
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was uh, like sen junior year, I was like six one hundred and seventy pounds, soaking wet, fucking jennior year. I got to round six two six three. Then I went to junior college and grew a couple more inches, and that's when I was living on my own, and I was going to like Wendy's and Carls Junior every every single night, and just eating as much as I could. I finally got up to like two o five my junior college year, and then I got to Wyoming my.
Speaker 1: First year, I got to like two thirty five. I put on some.
Speaker 3: You're still crushing fast food? Yeah, I love that. It's you number one spot.
Speaker 2: If you were to say what the best fast food burger is, Burger Fast, just Chicklee Burger. So I can't say Chick fil A here, but chick flas your number one spot, I'd say, yeah, Fla a header, but I would.
Speaker 4: Closetater of Chick fil a little bit.
Speaker 1: I ran out.
Speaker 4: I got Chick fil A to me.
Speaker 2: It was overused on the plane traveling with the Titans every single flight. The chick flight, you start to get smell, even the Polynesian saucer.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, I gotta get the fuck out of here. It just became too much. I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you understanding my truth. But as a burger goes, this is a h And I heard you mentioned Carls Junior, which I feel is slept on franchise.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wedness is good, but not the best. Nothing beats a Big Mac man what McDonald. I may or may not have waited thirty five to forty minutes in the drive through line last night on my way to the Whole Tell because there's nothing open, and got myself a Big Mac allegedly.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's funny is you almost love when it's late at night and you're like, the only options available is fast food?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I have to do it or I'm not going to eat tonight.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: But if I'm picking between, if you're at like two a m. And you got to pick a spot, t Bell Taco Bell, is, would you go t Bell over Big Mac?
Speaker 7: Depending on the night. Yeah, I think if your it's one way or another. Yeah, I think they're different. But if I'm because I live close in California to a Taco Bell, I.
Speaker 1: Think if you're if you're drunk or banged up, it's more Taco Bell.
Speaker 4: You you you.
Speaker 1: Brought up California and there's a legendary fast food franchise there, and brother, I need this. What's your what's your thought on in and out Burger? I love the burger. That's all I need to hear.
Speaker 2: Hang on, he don't even not talking about we're talking about burgers.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, speak your truths, brother.
Speaker 2: I think everybody agrees with me here the fries, they're just not the best. No, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Try to talk crap about it. Burger's great, Burger's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Leave it at that.
Speaker 1: For the price point, I mean it's it's fantastic. It's fantastic. Smash Burger.
Speaker 3: I mean the majority of fast food chains are smash burgers. Five guys.
Speaker 7: I had yesterday for the first time in l a Roscoes chicken and waffles.
Speaker 4: Yes, hell, yes, I've never had that. It is unreal.
Speaker 1: Did you to a nice Roscoes or like the one close to lax in Englewood?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, that's what I need to hear. That's what I need to hear. That they got a low low chicken. Wafflesh was like a sister company in Arizona. We went there in seven in central right there in Phoenix, and it's like broken down, but you can get like Mason jars of kool aid.
Speaker 1: Dude, their food is unreal. Swelling of the body lemonade I've ever had my entire life, no question, diabetes in a cup.
Speaker 2: Morosco's is great, though, Rosco's Yeah, first time, first time ever.
Speaker 1: So you don't eat very healthy.
Speaker 3: I think that's we've I think we've kind of gotten to that point. He's talking about his twenty percent, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm all about CLOrk CLOrk intake than all that other shit.
Speaker 4: Right, you need macro that.
Speaker 7: If you want to lose weights, the CLOrk definit I think like there are studies that show that if you want to lose weight, just stop eating, right, So that's when I need to stop or start losing weight and start cutting a little bit.
Speaker 1: I just eat way less. I respect that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, you're you're at the top of the food chain in the NFL as far as being a quarterback. But it's refreshing to hear that you like to get a little you like to get in the trenches late at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah that is nice to hear. Yeah, that is good. A lot of dudes too. People don't realize how bad dude to eat in the NFL. You think everyone's just a well oiled machine working on every little head. This this vegetable, this protein. It's bad out there.
Speaker 3: The majority of guys, Yeah, don't know, it's yeah, it's about calories, even the college cafes.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, tough sledding out there. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Did uh Man.
Speaker 1: I know we got away from the Maden cover talk, but I wanted to bring.
Speaker 3: Up like the first it was the first posting of her right and there was like a helmet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was that a marketing ploye? You think conspiracy? For sure?
Speaker 4: Get people talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it worked. They didn't do it on accident. I mean you do that on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You guys started off with an absolute bang last year and unfortunately fell off at the end.
Speaker 4: And you talk about the season a little.
Speaker 7: Bit, Yeah, a lot of ups and downs, a lot of crap that some teams may never never have and never will have to go through, you know when you talk about some of the crazy stuff that happened to us last year, like you can you can name it off and I won't go through that right now, But just the way that we came together and at the end of the year, Man, we were we were drained emotionally, physically, mentally.
Speaker 3: Because Playoffs was basically a couple of weeks after the the more Hamlet incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, god, that was that was nuts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shook everybody and everyone. Thank god, he's he's doing good.
Speaker 7: Now he's back in the building and put on a helmet, did some OTA stuff with us, and you know, he's gearing back up to play. So I know, even off the field, he's got so much shit going on. It's he's he's an impressive human being.
Speaker 3: What was it like in the moment that that happened From your perspective, I mean it was Uh. I would assume just eyes wide, hoping that everything's all right, but like from your lens and your angle, like what are you sitting there in the moment thinking about.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean you never suspect that, right, like what was going on in the ship that we were hearing from the training staff and the paramedics that were, you know, working on them. I mean it's just like it set in after about forty five seconds standing out there like all right, what's going on? Like he's okay, and then all of a sudden you hear some of the stuff and it's like this, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 7: It was nuts, I will say this, but an amazing effort by our our training staff, an amazing effort by him for fighting through it. And I think that the one the buff the community of Buffalo was fantastic. But really the NFL community coming together and you know, prayers don't hurt, you know, So I think really everybody in the NFL community coming together and sharing a moment at least for a little bit where everybody was united, you know, cheering for one purpose, and that was the safety of tomorrow. So I think that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: When all that's going down, and you know, sitting there watching the game, everyone's talking about do they play? Do they not play? At first, you think, all right, this guy, this guy's injured. You have no idea what it is, but they're probably you know, you know, you know, in the ambulance and everything's gonna start up. Then he started to see the severity, You start to see the emotion everybody's eyes. Like, at what point was were you guys like, there's no way we can play this game?
Speaker 1: Well, we didn't really have a choice right away.
Speaker 7: It was kind of like, all right, warm up, you guys are going and it was like that wasn't that the most nuts thing ever?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think it was.
Speaker 7: Obviously it's a new spot for everybody to be in, so I don't fault anybody. But finally we're just like, hold up, right, like, let's let's let's go in the locker room. Let's reconvene. Like there's guys sitting on the bench that like looked in the face of death right now, right Like, So went in the locker room, and I had to do some some tough things in there and then say some tough things, and but we ultimately came to the decision if there was one guy in this room that can't play, we don't play. And obviously there's more than one guy that was like, no, I'm not not going out there all right, then nobody's going out there. And then, which I thought was a really cool thing, the Bengals. So I talked to my coach and I was like, hey, we're not playing. I'm gonna go talk to the Bengals and just tell them, like, we can't do it. As I started walking over there, they were walking to us saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was like there was a couple of guys.
Speaker 7: It was Joe and Joe Mixon, Joe Burrow obviously I think Tyler Boyd so to be able to sit there and talk with them and just like guys like we're we're not playing either. Like I thought, that was a pretty pretty respectful thing for them to do, which made it a lot easier for us too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit was wild. That was a scary situation.
Speaker 2: It puts things in perspective of how small football really is at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, especially in that moment.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was obviously the most talked about thing for the next for how many days, But in that because that I forget, Like, I don't even think I was watching the game at the time. I think I was a big group going on. Somebody's like, hey, do you see what's going on with this with this game? And you're just thinking, like, you know what, what could be happening? And then you see Twitter a little bit and you're like, on this game and you see that it's on this long delay.
Speaker 4: You're like, yo, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 3: And you're waiting for videos to come up and everything else, and you see like this routine type play and it's just a collapse, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: What in the fuck is going on? But yeah, everyone.
Speaker 3: You know, everybody's throwing out opinions, what you should do, what you should not do, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are saying all this stuff. They're just online saying this is what's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like, like you say, it's almost like I can't believe they're trying to get these guys out there to play and warm up and stuff. But I mean, fuck, you don't know what's like some of these especially if it's like a strength coach, they're probably being told, hey, it sounds like the game's gonna go on, or the coaches, it seems like we're gonna do X, Y and Z, Like okay, I guess if we think we're gonna play the big picture, they think we're gonna play, like we should probably tell our guys that warm up. They're like that, like, hey guys, let's fucking get going. And it's like yo, hang on. But it's probably such a unique thing for everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, for.
Speaker 7: Everybod And then more on the bus after the game, just like refresh, refresh, give me news, give me news. Like I it was, it was tough to go to sleep that night.
Speaker 3: So was damar at the game when they said it was a paid actor, that was that was him.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you asked that we have to get going out there.
Speaker 7: That was one hundred. I was in our locker room before that. They were trying trying to move him kind of discreetly so he didn't get bothered too much. And actually they're still modern monitoring and everything.
Speaker 4: But that was him, man, that was It is.
Speaker 1: Still him, Yeah, still him, it's still him. Promise promise, yeah, I promise.
Speaker 3: Incredible day he's back out there, like you know, like you said, put on the helmet, participating in some.
Speaker 1: Can I get it on the next the next time you guys.
Speaker 4: Go go where.
Speaker 1: You guys gotta buy one, get one free for the teeth, right yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you want to get some veneers?
Speaker 1: Are you thinking about doing it? Thought about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: My parents spent too much money on my in my mouth, you know, braces and ship growing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an easy figure.
Speaker 1: I know, there's an easy fix now, but.
Speaker 4: Easy for veneers.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Who was it yesterday? Should he should think about it more? Yeah? Foster, Yeah, yeah, he was out there.
Speaker 1: Oh. I forgot to ask him, like what was that from?
Speaker 3: And honestly, I think it's because he got mashed in the mouth by it in the weight room.
Speaker 2: Oh, he talking about the thing he can't talk about. Yeah, we gotta figure that out.
Speaker 3: I know we do have to do some investigative journalism here on him. But yeah, you should look into some Veneers because you are in tabloids now, like you wanna you want to address some rumors out there.
Speaker 1: It's a game changer, for real game changer. It's a process.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: You get the tempts put on. I don't know how you were with the tempts, but they hang on.
Speaker 4: We got it, hurt?
Speaker 1: Did it hurt?
Speaker 4: Don't don't let him get it. Don't let him get away from it. Remember what I'm about talking about Veneers?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about it.
Speaker 4: No, I know, I said he flipped on honest. He's like, oh, can I join you next time?
Speaker 3: I oh, yeah, should looking at the Veneers because he is in the tabloids, like, apparently there's some rumor he's dating an actress, Like there's some stuff going on out there.
Speaker 2: So the Madden, Well, yes, thisisen's on the docket. We should talk about the rumors. Do you want to talk about your personal life and who you're dating?
Speaker 1: No comment. All right, I always say Patty's doing great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you taught him well. Boys.
Speaker 2: We interrupt this episode to bring you an adtery, which is Duke can we like to talk to you about your shower game for a minute.
Speaker 3: Here's a fact. The body wash you're using sucks. It's weak, watered down, and probably smells like shit. Simply put, it's not getting the job done.
Speaker 2: The boys need a shower of substance after a hard day's work, and that's why we use thick, high viscosity body wash from Duke Cannon.
Speaker 1: Thicker and girthier is better.
Speaker 2: Duke Cannon's thick body wash is built to work hard, not spewed down the shower drain.
Speaker 3: All their sense are absolutely amazing. My personal favorite is the Midnight Swim. It smells like a cannonball in a moonlit lake, not a dip in a hot tub at the Starlit Motel.
Speaker 2: See, when I was we were at Beer Olympics. Things were getting sweaty, things were getting a little heated. I had that cool dry on and people kept coming up to me going, bro, you look sweaty, but you smell the listen, what's the deal.
Speaker 1: And that was Duke Cannon.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 1: Try Duke Cannon.
Speaker 3: So for a limited time, we're hooking the Boys up with twenty percent off your first order at Duke Cannon dot com with code the Boys twenty.
Speaker 2: That's twenty percent off when you use code the Boys twenty at Duke Cannon dot com.
Speaker 1: Duke Cannon, Work Harder, Smell Better. Back to the episode.
Speaker 3: Talk about because it's obviously a big discussion right now, big conversation around Bill's mafia, Bill's media and everything else. This Stefon Diggs stuff going on. Can you talk about your relationship with them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love them, that's my guy.
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 7: The media is blonenus so far out of proportion, right, Like we are in rookie or mini camp. We're not playing a game for four months. He doesn't show up one day, he's still there, you know, Coach asked him to to go home. We're in talks and discussions of trying to trying to resolve some things and it wasn't anything major and media blew it up and they're still talking about it. She's like, let it go, let it go. There's there's no reason to continue talking about it. He was on the field with us the next day, you know, we're it was not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like every day I get on the bird app, somebody's trying to find one little sentence or a couple of words they might hear from somebody to where whether he's.
Speaker 7: It's always like, oh, it wasn't this, but it might have may have been this, and someone else coming to know it wasn't that, it was this, And everybody's got their opinion, which, due to social media now is broadcast.
Speaker 1: Is that broadcasted everywhere?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And you know, I see this guy on on Twitter. He's talking about how he was in all Pro one time and he would have made all these plays.
Speaker 1: Will come Oh it was it you? Anyways?
Speaker 4: Did I did I say anything about us tweet last night?
Speaker 7: It was a trash day is up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Trash day tomorrow? Yes, and I just forget sleep, forget.
Speaker 3: I texted the nanny said hey So, I said, hey, so, I'm not quite sure what happened from when we were talking about trash day to me leaving in the truck a couple of minutes later, but I forgot to roll the trash out to the end of the curb. If you don't mind doing that for me and keeping this between us so charge doesn't find out.
Speaker 1: Because at the end of the day, the key here is I knew that it was trash day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remembered do the action? Yeah exactly, That's all that matters. Yeah, yeah, hosts of fun. Distating was wild. I mean, you do see stuff. I think it was like the AFC Championship game, and you could see he's getting like, like pretty, he's yelling at he's being dramatic. You're sitting there looking at the tablet ripping through whatever. He's looks like he's being real theatrical about it. But if I go back to Week two Oneay Night football, when we were and y'all like, once I got hurt, I'm in the I'm in the locker room watching the game. The chemistry of your team looks like you guys just have so much fun. It looks it literally looks like high school football, Like you guys are just truly enjoying. I texted David Lee West and Barry Roger Saffold Tekwon Jones. I was like, is it really what it seems like?
Speaker 1: And I was like yes.
Speaker 2: So it was unique to see the whole thing of the AFC championship and then all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Now you know, maybe it wasn't as good as I will say.
Speaker 7: The Steff Steph is hyped up on game days. He'll yell at me for good, he'll yeut me for bad, like and I want that from him.
Speaker 1: I want him to tell me what's going on.
Speaker 7: And but again, like when things are going good, he's yelling at somebody because he's hyped up and he wants to see somebody do something. And yeah, so you know it is what it is. He's one of the best receivers in the game. That's my brother right there, freaking love and everything else. It's behind us and we're moving forward.
Speaker 2: He's a guy that takes a lot of targets. And I'll see DeAndre Hopkins comes into Buffalo. He might be going there, he might be going to Tennessee. You go to the Patriots. Will tells a story of Colet McCoy when he was playing with the Cardinals and Deandre's like, hey, just throw me the ball.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, like pulls them to the side. If DeAndre does come to the Bills, do you think that would what would that do?
Speaker 4: First? Stefan?
Speaker 2: Would that would he take that and want that or would that be something that he'd be Like, I don't less less targets for him.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we haven't talked about any of that. I know that.
Speaker 7: Having talks with other people in our building that he may have been he may be.
Speaker 1: Okay with that.
Speaker 7: I don't know until we get to the situation. Like I couldn't give you a real answer to be honest.
Speaker 3: For you, how do you what's cool? What's cool? Like having you on the bus last year? Like I want to say, by that time you said signs your big deal, but you're obviously you know you're.
Speaker 1: Still essentially in your rookie years.
Speaker 3: Now you are a year later outside of that first year, your first deal, like having an NFL quarterback on the bus, Like talk to us about like what maturities get made? Like how do you develop even more, how do you work on your craft? Like how is life different for an NFL quarterback going from like a rookie contract and now you're like growing into being more of a guy, like a veteran in the locker room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the weight of your words matter a lot more, especially in the locker room and talking to guys. And you know, I try not to talk as much. I try to work and show show guys in my locker room that, like, this guy wants it. So when I'm in the building, I'm in the building like we're working hard, and make no mistake about it.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Like I, like you were saying, it's the best job in the world. It really is.
Speaker 7: Like I get to come in and work out and hang out my guys and joke around and go on the practical and throw a ball around like that's freaking cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: So I try to let everybody know and feel how much I love it. It's like I'm gonna do me, match me, and do you right, Like enjoy this. And I've been so fortunate to have some of the guys in my locker room. You talk about Michael Hyde, Jordan Foyer. I've been there for my entire time with Bean Dawkins, who's a vivacious character.
Speaker 1: He's he's awesome, what a word to yes, nice, he's yeah.
Speaker 7: Von Miller bringing him in and having to hang out with him and see how much he loves the game and bringing a guy like just the guys that we've brought in have been fantastic and they share the same passion for the game that I do. So it's it's been it's been easy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: When you talk about like knowing that your words matter and everything else, Like, as you've grown into the role that you have, do you feel like it's important to speak up a little more, maybe more than you're comfortable doing because you're like, ah, I do understand that I'm in this role and I carry all this weight on the team, Like do you kind of, you know, push yourself to get out and like speak up a little bit more because it does matter.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 7: And that's that's always been a hard thing for me, is like being the asshole, right like because it's not really who I am. And I think being a leader, I think the main like the main thing for me is being as authentic as possible or like I don't I don't read leadership books because I don't want somebody else's thoughts in my mind about how to be a good leader. Like either sometimes you either got it or you don't. That's my take on it. Like there's sports psychologists and all these people that can talk you through things, but again, I think that kind of takes away from being authentic and that that to me is the number one thing be just be me, and it's worked out for me so far, and you know, in terms of getting respect from from guys on the team and and people in our building.
Speaker 1: So just trying to continue to do that.
Speaker 2: About the mental aspect of everything, like what is your process in the off season soon as the season ends, Like what is your game plan as far as how much how long you take off? What do you do from a mental standpoint, physical standpoint, where are you train and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's it's changed over the course of my career so far. Like early on it was like all right, let's throw let's work out every you know, four times a week. I'm kind of like I was in OTAs the entire offseason. In the last couple of years, it's like just get away right, like let because I played the game a little bit differently than most guys. I take a lot of hits, zero ball security, zero ball security.
Speaker 1: I'm out here.
Speaker 4: You look for the physic Allen.
Speaker 7: I sometimes and if I see Will Compton in the middle of the field, I might be I'm going.
Speaker 4: Straight right here, but you ain't jumping over me. I'll tell you that right now. I might have to come out. I might have to come out of retirement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like the show, retirement announced that.
Speaker 4: By the way, let's not let's not get over that. That's wild.
Speaker 3: Well I'm just saying, you know, the NFL is done their thing to hold me out. I might have to go clean slate the year. Would you consider it your two or ten point two? Ten point two because we gave it a go last year and I was in the building ready to sign.
Speaker 1: But Roger Goodell and Tom Brady inspired and I heard about that about that.
Speaker 4: You read the blog. Yeah, you should read the blog. I'll shoot it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. It has all the information that you need. Perfect. But you do play an orthodox.
Speaker 7: I do play an Orthodox, which again it's worked out for me. And I'm not gonna be young forever. I'm not gonna have this the athleticism forever. So trying to transition to to being you know, the guy that wins from within the pocket, and it'll take time. It's not going to be just this new guy overnight. But in the off season it's like get away, try not to do as much, like still throw a little bit still work out a little bit and just try to maintain weight is really what I'm trying to do, but enjoy and relax sometimes I think allowing my body to rest recover my strength. Coaches are gonna hate that. I then I'm gonna say this, the last two off seasons, I haven't done really anything and before OTAs and we have baseline tests. In both years, I've come back and I've tested way higher than I've ever tested in my entire career.
Speaker 1: So keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Time you think taking time off place, I think again, there's guys that.
Speaker 7: That will be constantly working out and really taking no time off. And I fact those guys are always hurt, you know, they're always dealing with like a soft tissue or just like there's a lot of stuff. There's so many different factors, but you hear it all the time. You can't pull fat, you know, staying a little a little bit chunky and and getting back into shape. I think that's a that's a good process for me. I don't know if it's great for everybody, but I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Just you've been fat on what I've been trying to tell you for years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you gotta have some cushions probably, especially in Buffalo, keeps you warm too.
Speaker 2: Actually, practice though, do you guys feel like you maybe practice too much?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Specifically let's talk.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: COVID year, COVID year, Tuesday night game, Yeah, playing the Titans, you guys had to stay in shape where we just weve been on and you guys found out took you to the backyard. I wish there was a team that like the shed. Yeah them, You threw a couple of picks in that game one. It wasn't me, but I bet if I was out there, it would have been me.
Speaker 4: I would have right there.
Speaker 7: I wish there was a team that did some experimental things like that. We're like, we're not even gonna practice. We did, boy, I know, I know, but did that, but like for real, like the entire season, Like I went my practice this week. But we're gonna take a couple of weeks off and send you your your stuff. We'll do some zoom calls and we'll figure it out on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that the most nut situation of all time?
Speaker 7: Like we didn't know if we were playing tomorrow, We didn't know if we were playing Sunday. We didn't know player Monday two is like it was so up.
Speaker 4: In the air.
Speaker 7: And then I think we had a Thursday night game the next week, so that's what we had to get, that switch from Thursday to either Sunday or Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't remember. It's kind of a blur, but.
Speaker 2: We were supposed to play the Steelers, like three days before we played, y'all, they're like, all right, hey, game plans out, We're playing the Bills now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember, like we did one walk through of that whole whatever eight nine days and I'm literally thinking to myself, brother, we're gonna get blown the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah you just a location at the Bobby Hotel?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you really doing a couple of our meetings like just at the Bobby Hotel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like rolling out, just kind of hanging out, like, man, are we even gonna play these guys? And then Tuesday night and man, you guys did not answer the bell. I remember being on the phone with Trim Murphy like, hey, what do you guys think? He said, Bro, we fucking we were just running gassers at practice nuts. Yeah, so less there's more is what you're saying all the kids out here watching on the mat and no, no, no, don't work hard, focused on.
Speaker 1: Doing Buffalo bills do way too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, now that I'm gonna established five year vets, you'r six for me that this is the process I found that helps for me the most.
Speaker 7: Doesn't worry again, let's call spade of spade. I'm I'm not everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're also borderline him comment.
Speaker 4: That him comment, No, maybe.
Speaker 1: If you in the super Bowl this year, is that?
Speaker 4: We think too?
Speaker 3: I think too. He's also quarterback. You are a physical specimen. All this time, you do all these theatrics. You're very physical and everything else. But all the off season like not doing anything else. I could work more in the line of quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this kind of like yeah, yeah, I can get ready for us, Like it's all really meant like you've seen so many different quarterbacks and body types, like all that matters is here right, Like well then here over too, oh yeah here, yeah there, I go.
Speaker 1: Be careful.
Speaker 4: You gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Gotta be careful. It's tough, man, and there are some bad bodyballers out there. Yeah, but you, I mean, you don't look like it when you have to, especially.
Speaker 4: With all whites.
Speaker 1: Just get exposed with the all white.
Speaker 7: Once I go, once I go back in, like I work hard and I get back into shape real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: But like I I teeter around two forty two. That's kind of my weight. That that's my fine weight, right, two forty two. So I teeter for between two thirty eight and two forty four petering, teetering what twenty five? I don't know if you'd be able to handle that the mass in the middle, brother, forty.
Speaker 3: Two four, that's my target hunting weight, dude, that se why I fucking seek out?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you find you'd have no problem, no problem.
Speaker 4: Over field, Josh Allen a little bit. What's up?
Speaker 1: It's Norman the bus that's warm of the bus.
Speaker 3: Don't let I've been rocking this as the boys know, Like I'm gonna save you a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: Like the cold Brews, I love them, but they make me antsy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, antsy, they really do. I'll come into a whoa.
Speaker 2: I'll go on the other side of the bus sometimes and he's just kind of pacing around walking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, boys, what up?
Speaker 4: It was like a cold brial got again.
Speaker 3: I had to heat up my food one day and I just stood and was just like looking out the the warehouse, like I had to stand and eat and kind of just walk around like there's so much going on in my brain that I didn't know how to like hone anything in.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's why I'm sweating working through it.
Speaker 3: You think I slet you brother, I'll tell you, well, we beat the Buffalo Bills in twenty eighteen. If I'm in there on third down, that's a story for another time. That's a story for what's what's they're down?
Speaker 2: Yoh, I love this company, dude. We ended up this episode to bring you Georgia Boot Dude. Georgia boots are designed for the longest shift and the toughest jobs.
Speaker 3: The core of Georgie's messaging relies on delivering boots that are as comfortable as they are tough, boots that you can wear from work to the bar. Blue collar comfort right outside of the box.
Speaker 2: Whether you're working on the front line, fixing that shelf in your closet, or grilling back, these Georgia's are the best boot for the job.
Speaker 1: Georgia boots are designed for rugged, demanding work environments and are built to last, making them ideal for workers in various industries.
Speaker 2: Georgia Boots are designed with comfort in mind, featuring cushion insoles and supportive technology for all day comfort.
Speaker 3: Use code busting that's b U S S I N for a generous twenty percent off at Georgia boots dot com. Back to the episode, unfortunately, no Lashawn McCoy got did a little option out on our boy dB. dB should have kept outside leverage because he had help on the inside. Little spin movement, a little spin move got shook and then he got it on third down.
Speaker 1: But if we if we went on third down, we ultimately win that game. So technically we didn't. Yeah, you guys didn't win that game. We scored more points than us won that game.
Speaker 2: Sure like Tuesday night, Yeah yeah yeah, But in my own personal journey, that should have been when I was on the field.
Speaker 3: But the coaches wanted a little more speed on the field. But you see how that works out. You need a little bit more IQ, you don't need all the speed in the world. Who was the linebacker though that you're calling out here room.
Speaker 4: Darren Bates.
Speaker 1: We can, we can have and we we can will say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a Will said.
Speaker 3: He's even talked about it in that he's talked about that game. You out there say I should have been out there, But brother, I should have been out.
Speaker 1: There, and then you're against the Chargers. You did bring up that you should have been in there. No, that's when I was on the couch just watching the game. But if you were out there, I was yelling at the screen for the coaches to get him.
Speaker 3: Fucking This is exactly why you need to check rat and not let your middle linebackers go out and cover Austin Eckler one on one when he's the fucking one receiver. I hate when decoordinators, you know, check check something. You gotta play to your guys strengths, play the strength. Yeah, you gotta play their shrinks. But that you were out there on Austin Eckler. You know what we call that?
Speaker 4: What check?
Speaker 1: We would give house call? Milk milk check?
Speaker 3: What's the milk check? That's pretty self expected. I'm not ski I'm skimm bro skim milk milk. I'm skimmed.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I was whole milk. You were whole. Yeah I was whole, but I've lost the three pounds. Yeah, you look good, real good kind of guy.
Speaker 2: But I love that milk check milk will you milk be Hey, we got white line background there.
Speaker 4: We're going double move. No you have checks like that?
Speaker 1: Just look around.
Speaker 4: It's in milk. I'm trying to think of all of his wording.
Speaker 2: I think white guys don't belong in the NFL. Okay, I'm just trying to get my bearings here. I mean, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: You guys got a stud.
Speaker 3: You guys gotta stud white on defense? Yeah, who is it? Matt Milano?
Speaker 4: He's Italian. Yeah, he's different, He's not white. I'm saying that Matt is olive. He is, he is olive, He's he's.
Speaker 1: An impressive specimen took.
Speaker 2: We're getting to the point here where we just kind of leave the Caucasians in the trenches. Just kind of let him ride, you know, let him get out there, hard working, gritty.
Speaker 3: It's an honor to be on the field and you're like the only Caucasian out there.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be happened a lot more when you're on defense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, And when it's like noticing the boys are like, hey, well, you know, you're the only white dude out here, and I'm like, trust me, I've noticed the entire time.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I've been waiting for somebody else for you guys to man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Josh Allen doesn't like white guys on the field.
Speaker 4: No, I love him actually easy I get. I get to give a milk check. Yeah, yeah, a milk check.
Speaker 1: So you guys really think he's just like milk milk?
Speaker 4: Is that a real call? Milk? Is that a real call? Milk?
Speaker 3: So it's gotta be a good time too, Like when you're in the game plan and it's like, hey, if we get this situation, everybody kind of smiles like milk, yeah, milk check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see it over there.
Speaker 2: We'll just be watching from TV being like, yeah, yeah, he actually just called the milk check right.
Speaker 1: There, being uh, well, let's talk about.
Speaker 2: His ball security, okay. Is that something Verbel points out every time we play.
Speaker 4: I'm a big, big ball security guy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been chewed out by your coaches all the time but you just choose not to be.
Speaker 3: He's like, my strength coaches are gonna hate that I say this. He's like, now, my actual coaches are gonna hate that I say this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need to be I need to be better in that that area. Why do you why do you think you don't just tuck it high TI five points of pressure?
Speaker 3: Do you feel more elusive that way? He doesn't like anybody else's opinions. When I ticed away from his authenticity him, he's gonna do him.
Speaker 4: He's gonna match him.
Speaker 3: And coaches that's not really turned in a hurry.
Speaker 7: When I tuck it, especially in the pocket, I can't throw it right, so I have to keep it here.
Speaker 2: So like what you roll out of the pocket, I do. Do you know your stat's rolling out right to left?
Speaker 1: Is it much different? Much different? Okay?
Speaker 4: Left worsh I believe.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you roll out to your left, it's not as good as rolling out to your right.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 1: That is a game plan against you.
Speaker 10: By the way, I don't get the boy. You know, the boys. We still need the boys to play with in this year. Yeah, but if they do, yeah, because that is that is a nugget. That's a nugget that Oh no, I would.
Speaker 2: I was okay, I would just look at your like just the way coaches in the past.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say what head coach I played for in the NFL.
Speaker 4: I love him.
Speaker 1: He was all the time.
Speaker 3: But everyone does when you're not directly on his team. Okay, Will does get body bagged. Yeah, he does get fucking shot up quite a bit.
Speaker 2: When you roll out, I can't remember if it's your right or left. We roll to your left. The it's just not an ex play. Yeah, you're still making passes, but when you roll out to your right, and I might be mixing up the sides, no bombs my right.
Speaker 7: My right's much better than my left. I know that, and that's I think that's true for every quarterback, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Do you think the teams notice that besides the Titans and try to the left.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say so. But I still get I still get right. Sometimes he's like, I still get busy. I mean, what was the final score of the game last You're like forty one second? We don't it was bad. It was an absolute budgeting. By the way, let's give some flowers to Bill's Mafia. Yeah, those those people the best. Yeah twenty eighteen. I got an argument.
Speaker 1: They're on the cover of Matten twenty four If you didn't know that, really, Yeah, you have the actual picture. They're gonna use That's the one we were talking about, was it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thought he was going from the photo shot today, I think he's.
Speaker 1: That was for like the TV spot commercial deal.
Speaker 4: You got some good lines.
Speaker 1: No, I don't say nothing.
Speaker 4: It was mean.
Speaker 1: Look at the face mask you on the man. It's Bill's mafia. In the middle, that's legit Bill's mafia too. They were in La.
Speaker 2: Is it terrifying for you to go out in Buffalo? You tell you get it hounded. Is it terrifying wet for him to go out around Buffalo? Yea, because it's like a small town. I mean, what is a wing and that's it a whole.
Speaker 7: Lot sometimes but it's all out of like good place is in people's hearts, right like they just want to say hi, they want to say go Bills. I don't go out too often. They only like, I'll go to dinners every once in a while, but other than that, I stay home.
Speaker 1: It's got to be a good place not to get in trouble.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, yeah, And I I like to have the guys over to the house so they don't find trouble elsewhere. If you're gonna get in trouble, you can stay here, you can have a good time. Right, yeah, hits the simulator, and just don't take anything from the top shelf please without telling me really?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love that rule. Don't take anything from.
Speaker 7: The top shelf without really the top right shelf. That's that's my my brown water.
Speaker 4: What are your favorites?
Speaker 7: I'm a pappy guy. I'm I'm got a few Pappy's. I got a Mictor's, a couple of Micers twenty years, which are great. But if I'm just drinking like Micterer's ten year, some whaler I got, I have really.
Speaker 1: Good brown water. What you like if I could call it brown water?
Speaker 4: What's your favorite go to? Just actual.
Speaker 1: Like the thing you want to ask for whether you're at somebody's house, like do you have this? You go to a bar?
Speaker 7: Well, if I'm like, if I'm if I'm at dinner, I find like, say, it's an old fashion, it's an old fashion, but it's like for uh, Woodford, Woodford Reserved, there's fine ice man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I mean that's I would have thought maybe something a little higher priced, but Woodford is Woodford is fire in the Woodford world.
Speaker 4: I liked their rye.
Speaker 1: I also like angels envy Rye. That's my actual favorite.
Speaker 3: Like if you buy a bottle like the angels envy Rye that green because they have a bourbon and then they have a rye and that they uh, it comes out of a Caribbean rum cask. So you get that little carameli caribbean flavor, that little rum flavor in there.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite whiskey. Pappy makes a tequila too.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know that, I did not know that Corizone HoriZone Corizone.
Speaker 4: It's a tequila guy. Taylor's a big tequila guys.
Speaker 7: Bottle in Buffalo Trace barrels. It's actually really good. It's a smoky flavor. It does almost like a mess cow, not as harsh. Yeah, I am not a mess cow guy.
Speaker 4: I'd see. I'm a mescal guy. I like it.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I love smoking. It's not good because I always hated tequila. Like you know, everybody's got their bad party experience with yacking. Mine happened to be tequila. So I didn't like tequila for the longest. I've been coming around recently, but the fact I got back into it because messcu that's smoky flavor because I'm more of a whiskey guy too. Your first time throwing up was tequila, like not like first time throwing up, but like big moment of like, you know, this tasted awful, and then it came up and I was at a wedding and got half in the trash can, half on the bar, and nobody saw I turn around and walked off. But from that moment it like it was like that time where you just had that that connection. Anytime I smelt it, it was like, I'm about to be sick.
Speaker 2: I hated to fuck with tequila. Get your body backed me in high school allay time. Yeah, and I have literally unless it's a Vegas bomb. I don't really do Vegas moms any more, but in college I would do, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was.
Speaker 2: Your I love Morgan in college, loved it.
Speaker 1: The pirate on there got me hyped up.
Speaker 4: You threw up?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what was the situation? High school party?
Speaker 7: It's actually no first year in college of age nice. It was me and my I was with four other roommates and we there's between five of us, finished a handle and it was downhill from there. And so since then, you don't even want to look at Captain Morton, don't even don't even look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cheaper bottle of rum for sure, for sure college. Yeah, but I'm saying now, yeah touch Captain Morton.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, that was like that for with vodka for a while and finally started to turn the leaf on vodka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a big golf guy. Huge Before I gotta go say my daughter the doctors.
Speaker 4: Right now, a right.
Speaker 1: By the way. You see that he's got some handshakes. Now that's got inane. Do you remember all those things?
Speaker 4: Oh, you can go to the big dog seat. Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 1: Milk milk, milk, milk.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing a little bit, big golf guy. What's been your favorite place to play recently? Hoopy mash Club? Where's that at? Give me some context, Gartt. We got some golfers back there, but.
Speaker 7: I'm not as much in Georgia, like middle of nowhere, little like it's off dirt roads, the coolest like boys.
Speaker 3: Trip you can ever take. You do an annual boys trip with it? Or is this something you play one time to.
Speaker 7: Do it the last like I've got I've gone there twice in the last two months.
Speaker 1: It's really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like you're like they've got putting greens at night, you can turn the lights on and just hang out there for hours and just top crap and bet and just have a good time. The course itself, it's got twenty two holes, it's got the best jerky you'll ever eat in your entire life. Like it is, it is awesome, and it's like walking only the caddies have little speakers that they carry, and it's just it's just a blast.
Speaker 3: What are a couple of like the coolest things you've got to do in your spot that you've had access to, you know, within like you know, since the rise within the last two or three years, Like you're like, fuck, man, I can't believe I'm like getting to do this.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a couple courses that I've played that are whether it's golf or anything else, probably golf.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's just it. It My life in the off season kind of revolves around it, Like I just I love it. But just the opportunity to one go to like these golf tournaments. I had the PGA Championship in oak Hill this in May, which is an hour and a half from Buffalo, and it's like five minutes from where we trained at an offseat or for a training camp Saint John Fisher, but like to walk through there and like also like they just grab us a cart and they drive us straight to the fifteenth shela there and we sit out there with me and my boys. It's my birthday weekend too, so it was like it was a fun time. Yeah, but just like it is still surreal to me that because I play a game of football that I'm allowed to go and experience all these cool opportunities and experiences.
Speaker 3: What like when you say your off season kind of revolves around golf, Like when the off season hits, you kind of have a schedule, like the golfing schedule going on to be like all right, we're gonna go here, here, here. You kind of have that mapped out beforehand. Yeah, but like as moments come up, you're like, all right, let's the first thing that's said is when is the Masters?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, like yeah, I have to wrap it. That's like the number one thing. All right, what when am I getting there? How long am I staying there?
Speaker 1: Right? Like that's the first trip that I plan out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's usually uh, at first or second week of April, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite? Who are your favorite golfers right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Give me three, not an including attacker. That's that's that's my nay. This isn't like a ranking either, Like what are three? Who are three of your favorite guys that you just.
Speaker 4: Fucking root board? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I root for Ricky. I was rooting for him hard this weekend. Justin Thomas is up there, I'd go one more. Oh, Keith Mitchell, that's my guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's Cashmere Keith baby garifired up.
Speaker 4: Notice that you watch them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I saw him at Riviera's falling around on Sunday at l A c C.
Speaker 7: That's what It's really cool. I've three for three this year at the Major's. I've been able to play the Monday after. I think that's my number one thing I've gotten to experience. You've gotten to play the day after the conditions at Augusta Oakhill in LACC.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: That is sick.
Speaker 4: What do you think about all this? Uh? What do you think about all the PGA Live stuff?
Speaker 1: I don't know enough to give like a complain right answer.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about you scrolling like doing all this. I will say that.
Speaker 7: The guys that went with Live right, they someone got the bag, which yeah, for them, you know, I'm never gonna say no to that. I don't like how some guys are saying that if they want back in the PGA, they're gonna have to pay a fine.
Speaker 1: If they want back in the PGA, then they're gonna have a fine, see that.
Speaker 7: So like if they wanted to get back on the PG Tour, some of these love guys, they would have to pay a hefty fine to basically clear their name and allow them to go play in the PGA Tour events, which I don't agree with. They they took the chance by going over to Live of never playing again. And then the whole merger happens, which I don't know if it's a natural merger. I don't know if that's completely done yet, But there were some guys saying they've got to pay a fine to get back into whether it's the DP Tour or the PJ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's a lot of juicy drama in the golf world. I don't follow that like that closely. But obviously when the merger or whatever was happening that day, boys.
Speaker 2: Were he interrupt this episode two Bring You Beleros s an up. Jack Bolero is the world's largest owner and operated owner and operator of bowling centers, with other three hundred and twenty five locations throughout the United States, currently located in thirty four states.
Speaker 3: Bolero is known for reinventing one of America's oldest pastimes into a new and unforgettable experience with modern and beautifully designed venues, expanse of arcades, premium signature cocktails, and a creative menu.
Speaker 1: We are now.
Speaker 2: We're here to introduce the Barstool Blero Invitational, this summer's most anticipated event.
Speaker 3: Joining the Invitational is easy. Simply into your name and visit any Bolero near you and bowl for your chance to be entered one of our ultimate prizes, including limited edition barstool bulling gear, an event at any Bolero, and the Ultimate Grand Prize, which includes tickets to the Super Bowl in NBA Finals plus a trip to the Barstool Bolero Invitational Finale in Chicago on August ninth.
Speaker 2: But the fun doesn't stop here. Enjoy a guaranteed spot on the lanes when you reserve a lane or book an event at BLO at Bleronar you visit bolerro dot com use code barstool for fifteen percent off your next lane reservation.
Speaker 1: This offer is only valid through August thirty first.
Speaker 3: Visit www dot bolero dot com slash barstool to learn more about the Barstool Bolero Invitational starting July twelfth. Participation is open until July twenty third. No skills required. All participants have an equal chance of winning. To find a participating center near you, visit www dot blero dot com slash barstool. Back to Josh Allen, that was obviously a massivehead line. Another question, but on the opposite end being you, like, what what have been some of the cons of everybody wanting your attention all the time? Obviously you know, bussing with the boys, but everybody wanting you to come to their events and everything else, Like, oh, would have been some of like the you know, yeah, I guess the cons of being in the spots you are in.
Speaker 7: I'd say it's more like, because I'm a homebody, I don't like going out too much. My sister's wedding and I was like, it's her day, and I felt like I was getting bombarded by people at her wedding, which I knew some of them, I didn't know all that well because I was her wedding. She had, she had a large wedding, and I felt so bad because I thought like it was distracting for her, you know, and it was like everybody's here for her, but I was getting a lot of attention from people that I like, I grew up around and I knew, and like it became a little bit too much and I was like, I need to get out of here. I need like so that that one was a hard one for me, me when it was just like I didn't want I didn't want that, you know, I didn't want anybody having to pull anybody away from me or I didn't have like I didn't want to feel like that at her wedding because I just wanted to be there for her.
Speaker 1: So that one was tough.
Speaker 7: Other than that, like I get it, like I'm the guy that I want wanted to be as a kid, like the professional quarterback. I didn't really understand maybe what came along with it all that all that much. But again I made my bed if that's what I got to do. On the other like, if those are the cons, I'll take those cons you know, with the with the pros that come with it in the day of the week.
Speaker 3: So you got a squad like c A to kind of help exactly schedule all those things.
Speaker 7: Say, No, it's the first off season I've had like a legit calendar where I can pull it up like the Google cal on my phone and be like, I know exactly where I'm supposed to be at exact what, exact time. So like that's made my life like more easy, if that makes sense. It's like I don't have to stress about I used to be like what are you.
Speaker 1: Doing this weekend? Josh, Like I don't know? Yeah, what are you doing today?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I wake up and I'll figure it out. You know, right by the way you got to you gotta shoot tomorrow. You know they're coming to pick you up at eight o'clock or ship. You know, so I forgot, I say, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you do you make it back home a lot? Like do you get back home a lot? Did you used to compared to now?
Speaker 1: Or No?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 7: Not not that much. I'd like to because there's some food in my hometown that is like killer. So every time I go up there, like I go to the same spot like two or three times. If I'm there for three days, I go there every day. Yeah, fire by restaurant. It's it's super original name.
Speaker 1: Which restaurant called Fireball restaurant?
Speaker 4: Fireball restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's the best Mexican food, not the Fireball restaurant. Shout out fire Restaurant.
Speaker 3: What are a couple opportunities that you've had to turn down because of scheduling conflicts or having to be some more mandatory and you're like, man, I got fomo missing out on that, or it would have been cool to go to that.
Speaker 7: Right now, I don't know if I could think of one, because I'm I can't think that far in the past.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I will say this, I'm in the season of yes right now, So if I get asked to go somewhere cool, it's like, yeah, yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So it's like, it's been it's been a fun offseason. Just a couple of golf trips that I was like, I probably should.
Speaker 4: Have went on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big golf guy, Big golf guy, big golf guy.
Speaker 1: You see out of trouble, you know, do you go.
Speaker 3: Out to the one that tournament in Tahoe. Is that what it is? Yeah, we're all the it feels it. Is it a lot of players and celebrities. Is that like a big celebrity tournament? Because I see McAfee he's on the simulator right now training for it.
Speaker 4: The boy there when is that?
Speaker 6: Lie?
Speaker 7: I'm going the eleventh through the sixteenth, but that's the fourteenth, fifteen sixteenth.
Speaker 4: That seems like a fun time. It seems like everybody has a blast out there.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Are there any things that you would like to do.
Speaker 3: In the in the future, So say, like we had Travis on yesterday he got the host SNL. He wants to be in like, you know, hit a movie one day, like be like an actor, but not like a he wants to be in like a comedy. Yeah, he would love to like make an appearance in a comedy or play a role in a comedy. Are there any things that you would like to do outside of being a quarterback and being a golfer?
Speaker 7: I like, I think about this all the time, like after especially after I'm done playing, which hopefully isn't for another you know, fifteen, ten to fifteen years, whatever it is. I kind of want to do the Tim Duncan route, It's gonna disappear. Like I don't want to. I don't want to be too much in the spotlight, like I I. Like I said, I'm a homebody, but like, traveling is one thing I definitely want to do. I've I've only been across the pond once, but I went to Monico for the Grand Prix a couple of years ago, which was really really freaking cool when I was there for two and a half three days and then bounced right back to Buffalo. I haven't spent much time and like, I want to go to Ireland in Scotland, play some golf courses there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I really want to go to Japan. Never been there before. The food okay, Yeah, I'm a big sushi guy.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I like the architecture there is really cool. It seems super futuristic, like with the technology that they got.
Speaker 1: So I think that'd be pretty cool too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, play all the international golf courses.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I've I've vowed to myself again. Then we've got another golf comment too, that I'm gonna play the top one hundred courses in the world. Okay, and I got ten down. I got ten down and then like they're yeah, so like you could do like one of the Hampton's trip and knock out another three or four like so, but Australia sneaky good golf. There's like five or six on the top one hundred. So if you make a trip out there, like I'd probably spend two or three weeks out there and just try to go to all of them, knock them all out.
Speaker 1: And my brother in laws from Australia, Yeah, old coast, so I gotta get out.
Speaker 3: You get the accent, super thick love that, yeah, super love to have a conversation.
Speaker 7: With when he gets When he gets drunk, you cannot understand him, sorry, Brandon. When he's not drunk, it's like like we've asked, like he's starting to get a little more clear. Yeah, talks, but like there's been something like what'd you say? And he gets kind of frustrated because after the third like I I can't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anybody got any questions in the back?
Speaker 4: I got one. Uh.
Speaker 11: In Buffalo, a lot of people are on the blue cheese over ranch with wings?
Speaker 4: Are you on that? Where do you stand on blue cheese and ranch for wings?
Speaker 7: Blue cheese in Buffalo is different. It's blue cheese is him? Blue cheese is him in Buffalo, Like, it's not even close. Like there there's what.
Speaker 4: Do you mean in Buffalo? It's brother.
Speaker 1: Blue cheese is garbage.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, blue cheese is fantastic. Josh Allen dramatically least bust went the boys trailer over blue cheese branch debate. It's not even close. So you're a blue cheese over ranch guy one thousand percent. I gotta defend my guy here. I'm from upstate New York too.
Speaker 4: Even you just got here.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's like made in house, like it's fresh and screamy. It's really good, and it's I mean, it goes perfect with wings.
Speaker 1: It does. That's the idea. You've put a lot worse things in your mouth. I know, I know that.
Speaker 4: Pause.
Speaker 2: Boys, We interrupt this episode to bring you net Coins. Have you been looking for a new trusted exchange for your crypto trading? If so, check out net Coins.
Speaker 3: Net Coins is a safe and secure platform to buy and sell crypto that supports some of the most popular cryptocurrencies available on an easy to use mobile app.
Speaker 2: Net Coins has been in the crypto game for almost ten years in Canada and now available in the US of A offering no fee trading with over thirty five top crypto tokens to buy and sell.
Speaker 3: Plus you can stay on top of the action with limit orders and push notifications so that you can trade instantly when the market moves.
Speaker 2: For a limited time, you can get twenty five dollars in cash to trade on the Apple when you use the referral code bust and that's the uss I n This is.
Speaker 4: For a limited time only.
Speaker 2: Download download the neck coins app today, available on Google Play Store and Apple Store. To learn more first at netcoins dot com.
Speaker 3: Invest with net coins today. Back to the episode, Steven, you got anything?
Speaker 4: I do know you are? You were?
Speaker 12: I'm representing Bill's Mafi, so I'm just along for the ride here you have any The golf stuff was like awesome, I mean the old kill stuff. So like I used to work in Rochester, so I knew the course you'd go up and you know, Junior Turnams all the rest of it. So like, I can't imagine getting to watch the pros on that course. And then I mean we used to hear stories of Eric Wood and uh and all the guys just before your generation going to old kill right before.
Speaker 4: Training shitty buffalo teams.
Speaker 12: Easy, well, I mean, listen, I covered some of those teams. Kyle Williams was the man back then. But if that's what I used to hear, is like he and Eric were like sticks back in the day.
Speaker 7: Can I just say something, I'm gonna do a slight flex, guy? Last year I played at the American Century with Kyle.
Speaker 4: I beat him.
Speaker 2: That's just that's a that's a that's a flex because he's a study. He's a stud. He had a bad day and I had a good day, and that's what it took. But I went two, he went eighty three, and he almost won it the year before. And I've never never even sniffed.
Speaker 1: Like the top fifty, so nice. I went out there beat him and he was pissed.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have any plan Are there any planned golf events for you?
Speaker 4: Know? How you?
Speaker 3: Last year it was uh, it was you and Pat versus Aaron and Tom. Right, do you guys have Do you have anything playing this year?
Speaker 7: No, not this year, but the matches Paton Travis versus Stephan.
Speaker 1: Clay mm hmm. Do you feel slighted?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh, twisted question. Do we gotta bring that up?
Speaker 7: I gotta I got two quick questions. Are you playing in Lake Tahoe this year? Do you know who you're partnered with? No, not yet. We'll find out literally the day we get there. Who do you hope you're partnered with? Who are a couple of guys you'd love to be partnered with? I did love playing with Kyle Williams last year because he obviously I was with him for my first year in Buffalo, really really good dude. I played with Pat and Travis last year, which is a blast. Travis is a fun time to be around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just tell me. He's got that energy, he's got the vibe.
Speaker 7: Yes, you can feel it. You can feel it, and he likes to have a good time. Playing with Aaron would be cool. I like, Aaron, would you rather play with someone not in your profession?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 7: I played with Joe Mauer a couple of years ago, the Catcher. That was really funn he was a really good dude, And uh I played with.
Speaker 1: Who else did I play with?
Speaker 7: It was a I'm not even gonna try to name the name because now I'm gonna feel bad. But I do like meeting new guys and yeah, that'd be fun too. What's your handicapp? I'm at a seven right now. We would have a good time. Yeah, okay, what's yours?
Speaker 4: G seven?
Speaker 1: Oh you just got a little stroke on them. Now, both on the course of.
Speaker 3: Solid all right, twisted question, and I'll probably be putting you on the spot because I'm trying to think of a question right now. But it's our twisted tea question of the day. Keep it twisted with question have to be twisted, We mess with it. It can Do you want to twist the question? Do you want to twist the question ahead? Keep it twisted with smooth, refreshing twisted tea, the hard iced tea that's perfect for parties, a bar with you, or at a bar with your buddies or game day. Grab a twisted tea today. Now that I'm thinking of at a bar with your buddies. You think how I can phrase this? Can you tell a twisted story? Maybe about a time at David Busters?
Speaker 1: Story at the time at David Busters. I don't know what you're talking about. This is this is years ago, but this is years ago. It's not a good question because I left before the festivity, Like.
Speaker 3: Damn, what could be a good question because obviously we can edit this up because I'm trying to think of, like, you know, anytime you're like, do you have a great locker room story, like a fucking one that people don't know about, or it's just gonna be all time where you're sitting around a you know, a thrill one day.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a couple, but I won't say.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like I you know some that would be like appropriate, but that's also inappropriate, but something that you know, it's digestible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, touches the line a little bit. It a twisted story that's out there. Do I pee in the pool? Absolutely not?
Speaker 7: Well okay, okay, hold up, depends what type of pool and whose pool it is.
Speaker 4: You gotta pull.
Speaker 11: If you have a pull in your backyard, you got people over, Are you gonna.
Speaker 4: Pee in the pool?
Speaker 7: No, I'm I will be no pun intended pissed if people pissing my pool.
Speaker 1: Then you know, I don't I expect an invitation, but you'll be upset with me? All right, then you're not I'm coming home?
Speaker 7: No, no, But if I'm in a like I grew up swimming and like competitively in like huge public pools, and sometimes you're in a long race, it's like you gotta go, man So.
Speaker 1: That way when you're like in the middle of a big race. Sure, and that's okay, I think.
Speaker 7: So nobody else is coming right with water though volume of water, you know, like you're into water ratio, it stays under and those pool are so heavily chlorinated it doesn't matter. Mind's a nice saltwater pool that doesn't have much chlorine in it, and you got to keep it nice.
Speaker 1: So you don't pee in the hot, hot and cold tubs at thebility. No do you you've peed not in cold tubs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No you have, Yeah, I promise. Why would I lie to you? That's disturbing, will Bro.
Speaker 3: It's filled with high levels of chlorine and chemicals. That's way worse for us than you know, a little bit of urine. That's a psychopath mentality right there. You know that, No, Bro, you never just know. That's a tiny little pool.
Speaker 11: But urine is used to clean things, yeah, man Ter, Yeah, some could argue that it is should be in like the medicine field.
Speaker 4: We should be peeing on more things.
Speaker 1: Are you drinking your own pea if I need to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you get stung by a jellyfish.
Speaker 1: I can't give you that one.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: Like there's no question that some of the boys have ped like why you're in and I'm sure they have, but I'm surprised you never have in the hot tap like once you get.
Speaker 1: In the wools, the little single whirlpools.
Speaker 3: Oh, the metal got you smart, So that is a smart move. That is a smart move. Do you have a story? No stories for you?
Speaker 4: Maybe off the bus.
Speaker 1: Maybe off the bus.
Speaker 11: You plug like you're one of the few like star quarterbacks that comes to tight end you. Like, what kind of makes you want to come to the event?
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, JP, because I'll get tang with the boys. I love George, I love Travis. George asked me, I think the first two years that he had it and I didn't come, and then last year he asked me, caim is like, like, I littally go out there and throw the ball like they're running like little five year of routs and I just do this right, so it's it's easy work for me. I still get to get some thrown in octously. I got Dalton, I got Dawson Dalton and quitting Morris here this year. So three of my tight ends in Buffalo, which to be able to like sit there and listen to some of the best guys in the league talk about different releases and the intricacies.
Speaker 2: Of playing tight end. I think that's fun to fun to do. And then yeah, it's singing with the boys.
Speaker 4: Love that. Man.
Speaker 3: We appreciate your time, like we'll I'll be a tight end you today. I don't know what all you have, but thanks for coming on the bus.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: It's always fucking fun. The same time next year, same time. Next year, you're gonna be here tightening you again.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's gonna be an annual thing. I know.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you don't have anything in LA the day before, so you can get here a little early and we can have like, you know, like the round one you had last year.
Speaker 1: Uh the brown water. Yeah, we can hit a Yeah, we can hit a pool party.
Speaker 7: Nope, if I see will jump in the pool, I'm jumping out, no chance.
Speaker 4: No, but thanks man, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Bropp sire all right, boys, Yeah that was fun anyway, Drake five, Yeah, that was that was a fun.
Speaker 4: One man,