Speaker 1: Wake up, Wake up in the morn and it's on the radio and the Dodgors he's on time already, and his lunchbox.
Speaker 2: More game two, Steve red have it trying to put you through the fog.
Speaker 1: He's riding this week's next bit. The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 3: So you know what this this.
Speaker 4: The Bobby ball listeners are demanding a rematch.
Speaker 1: Here's the example.
Speaker 4: This is one from earlier today named the Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 4: Him, I know him. That would be elf yes boom. Here's another one, another example.
Speaker 1: You'll shoot your eye out, kid. Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Ho ho ho.
Speaker 1: That's Christmas story. Everybody. Good play game fen hours ago. People are still fuming about it. If you miss it, you're out.
Speaker 6: Go We're gonna press on and we're gonna have to hap Happiest Christmas and spin crossby tap dance with Danny K.
Speaker 1: Think about it. We're gonna play it one more time. Go ahead, We're.
Speaker 6: Gonna press on and we're gonna have to hap Happiest Christmas and spin crossby tap Dance with Danny K.
Speaker 1: I'm in Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: What is that called angels? It's its wings?
Speaker 1: You know that, ain't it the same one? Bones, don't tell her?
Speaker 5: Shut up?
Speaker 4: It is bones, Stop Angel get its wings is black and white and sounds like that.
Speaker 1: Let her decide if she's.
Speaker 4: Thinking that she's not going to get it, like there is no chance she gets it.
Speaker 5: I've seen this one. I actually liked it.
Speaker 1: I know you've seen it. One of my favorites. It's gonna be over like this, okay, three seconds. One of my favorites.
Speaker 7: The Winter Wonder, Christmas Wonder.
Speaker 1: Snow, Winter Wonder Snow.
Speaker 5: That's correcting on the street.
Speaker 1: Time pens up, Lunchbox. The Griswolds Christmas Vacation. I don't know the exact on Amy.
Speaker 5: Mark thirty fourth Streets.
Speaker 1: It sound black and white. It's from nine. Oh, it's the it's the Eddie, It's Christmas vacation. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Why do I keep hearing old movies? Like earlier I thought I heard Tiny Tim and it was Charlie.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're just getting older, Eddie.
Speaker 4: You won you're not gonna give that to lunch No, Griswolds Christi Vacation does not count.
Speaker 1: No, So I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Now you can just punt that win put in your pocket and let it roll again.
Speaker 1: So two wins on the day. I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Maybe my hearing's off. Can you play that clib one more time?
Speaker 8: No, let's do one more more something where it says, Eddie want two games today.
Speaker 1: Let's keep going, Let's do one more round and you're back in.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay, next one.
Speaker 2: But sometimes she is believing, and sometimes the most things in the world are the things we can't see.
Speaker 1: I'm in. Oh my gosh, Amy.
Speaker 5: It sounds like the joker.
Speaker 9: I'm not hearing correctly today.
Speaker 2: But sometimes she is believing, and sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see.
Speaker 5: I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm in for the Amy Scrooge.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh my goodness, lunchbox fuller express, Yes, Eddie Express. And he's like, welcome back, Carter. No, Amy, I'm sorry you've been eliminated again.
Speaker 1: We haven't running out of Christmas movies. I can't think of anymore.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'm still having a good time. Let's keep going.
Speaker 4: Amy's drinking, she got a ragnog. I'm having a great time. Okay, next up.
Speaker 10: Oh Christmas is in just today. It's a frame of mind, and that's what's been changing that's why I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Maybe I can do something about it. I'm in.
Speaker 4: I'm in, Amy, You're right, you lost again? Have another drinking, agnatic.
Speaker 5: This is my coffee.
Speaker 1: One more time.
Speaker 10: Oh Christmas isn't just today. It's a frame of mind. And that's what's been changing. That's why I'm dead.
Speaker 1: I'm here. Maybe I can do something about it. Lunch box in the idea, I'll write something down. Go ahead. Miracle on thirty fourth Street corrected? Oh my gosh, here's the crazy part. Amy would have gotten this one. Miracle on thirty fourth Street. Now Amy thought it was bad? Tanna Joker? Yeah, thank you hate me for that?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Next one? God blesses.
Speaker 4: I mean, guys, all these movies are great, can you They are classics?
Speaker 1: Run all the time. Go ahead, God blesses. Oh my gosh, I'm in. I win three times today. Yeah, I have no idea what this would be. Has that ever happened? Okay, you have to stop talking. Do you have to stop talking? Even I'm getting annoyed? Go ahead? Is ebony in lunchbox? What do you have? Sure? Patty saves Christmas? Wow? How do you know that? One Eddie, it's a Christmas story.
Speaker 11: You missed it.
Speaker 1: You missed it three times and you didn't even win and you were well. Now he still could win.
Speaker 4: Right now, as Carol, Carol id idiot, idiot, So make no okay, here's a.
Speaker 1: Lot at sudden death buzzing with your name. When you know that lunchbox and.
Speaker 4: Eddie, he can Amy, you can be back the way now we started too early.
Speaker 1: Can't do that one now? No, what was it, Eddie? It's a wonderful life, that's what that would have.
Speaker 4: I would have forgot that. You could have played an hour of it, the whole movie. Do the next one, Amy, you're back in this one too. It's buzzing.
Speaker 1: Okay, and go, honey, my childhood?
Speaker 3: Why that Christmas tree?
Speaker 1: We have another sudden death full game. Here we go. Excuse me, yes, you go all the way correct?
Speaker 4: Whoa Ami one win, lunch Box one one, Eddie two wins. Here we go, final one for this is this is the last one we have and go.
Speaker 5: You've got to hang on tight? What makes you?
Speaker 1: Edie? Holiday harmony? The harmony?
Speaker 4: How did you know that was Amy's voice?
Speaker 6: And then your movie?
Speaker 4: Everybody take a breath, so that's Holiday Harmony on Max.
Speaker 1: Amy had a part of that movie a couple of years ago. Christmas movie.
Speaker 4: I'd like to play the whole club and then after that, I'd like to just go that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Amy did not even know her own voice.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Ray, You've got to hang on tight to what makes you you.
Speaker 5: You have to remember that's what got you here.
Speaker 7: And I promise if you do that, Gil, this guy's the limit.
Speaker 1: I do not get that, Amy, Amy. That's you. Yeah, if you do you you you. I was like, you're the.
Speaker 4: Grand winner, but I think the big loser. Here with our listeners, time for the.
Speaker 1: News Bobby's stories. You guys are not gonna believe this. Amy. There's a story from Utah.
Speaker 4: A guy drives his car through the front of AMAS dealership just hours after purchasing the car from the same dealership. The incident happened in Sandy, Utah. After the man was told he could not return the car. The man told the dealership that he would drive the car through the front door if they did not let him return it. They said, no, we sold it to you as is because that was what was written on.
Speaker 1: The tag on the window. And then this happened. Okay, I.
Speaker 11: Whoa, Oh god, he had to be on like forty right through the front boom is awesome, it's crazy awesome.
Speaker 4: And nobody was sitting where he drove through. I think probably he knew that. I don't know, but there was a desk there, but nobody was sitting there. Hit that one more time.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, coach who.
Speaker 7: I wonder if he like checked ahead to see if anybody was sitting there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know, you said, yeah.
Speaker 7: Like, because you're just you're going from one crazy decision to the next. It could totally change your life if you kill some much.
Speaker 12: But he told him, he said, I'm gonna drive her through the door.
Speaker 4: He told him to make it right though, no, no, but I mean he and if he didn't buy it as his and didn't get it checked out, but then also the dealerships got he.
Speaker 1: I don't know who cares. I told you guys, hear that clip because that's crazy.
Speaker 4: He jumps out and slams the doors like I told you, Nate, and I'm with that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll call the cops. I don't go at him. I don't go at him.
Speaker 4: He's on tilt, so have you guys seen the like if you want, I don't watch the news, but I'll watch my clips of the news. This is the new age and they're like mystery drones over parts of New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Have you seen this now?
Speaker 4: And there are all these mystery drones that are being spotted near a military basis and this is happening now Kingdome in New Jersey. They've been ramping up. The FBI is investigating them. They don't really know what they are. These drones are sub sized guys, whoa yeah, yeah, yeah, you tell.
Speaker 1: Me that's a drone like small suv.
Speaker 4: You tell me that's a drone matter car sized drones was like a U A p U f O to me because even the fb FBI is like, will continue to investigate the unidentified flying objects and from the last weeks telling residents and a message of the drone sidings have been reported above water, electric transmission lines, rail stations, police departments, and military installations. The message went on to add their presence appears nefarious in nature. Unidentified objects and now being reported to other places include over Staten Island, CBS News.
Speaker 1: They're they're like massive cars and they're hovering over like important things. Yeah, and then they're gone. Then they're gone.
Speaker 5: That's weird.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. They're like drones, you know. Say what they are aliens. No, it's just weird. Man. No, No, that sounds just weird. Say what they are aliens.
Speaker 4: Japanese company is offering the high school experience for Touris for two hundred bucks. The Japanese company is offering Tourus a one day high school experience. Visitors can immerse themselves if you go to Japan. In Japanese school culture, you go to class, you wear traditional uniforms, you participate in activities like calligraphy and samurai training. They do that in school. I want to go to school in Japan. I know they like samurai is in Japan. That's like every kid's dream. I want to take that class. Dang, even experiencing playful disruptions by students embodying Japan's subculture. The program conducted in English because it's mostly a bunch of goober English people want to cosplay. Ends with a classroom clean up and a graduation certificate.
Speaker 5: So that's cool.
Speaker 1: If you don't. If you go to Japan, you never been in Japan, that's what you're gonna sende hundred bucks on.
Speaker 5: Go to school? School?
Speaker 7: Do you think anybody from Japan wants to become experienced school in America?
Speaker 1: They get delmer, they'll leave. Like, know what that is?
Speaker 4: The most caring city in the United States c aar I and g caring is Virginia Beach. I thought they were gonna say most carrying and I was also gonna be like probably Virginia Beach. Yeah, like probably both. The most caring city is Virginia Beach. Scottsdale, Arizona at two, Boston is at three, Gilbert, Arizona at four, Chesapeake at five, all the way down Fremont, San Diego, Madison, Wisconsin, Colorado Springs, and Plano, Texas. Wow, they're the most caring cities. That is from wallet Hub. The guy says Delta burned his golf bag. He blames Delta for burning his equipment. He says, these clubs when he got them, they've been dragged and they fire. Do you ever see the guy, I mean, it's looking out the window and he sees them like chunking his club. They're his clubs and the thing and he gets his club back after when and they're all bent and broken, and they're like, we don't know what happened, but he saw them and he videoed them.
Speaker 5: Oh I feel like.
Speaker 7: We talked, maybe talked about that, or maybe an artist saw their guitar getting treated that way too.
Speaker 4: That's also something that happened to him. His name is Andre. Filed a claim and they were like, no, no, it wasn't nice. Initially they denied it, but then now they're like, no.
Speaker 1: We're sorry. We'll get four thousand dollars. We'll pay for that.
Speaker 5: The clubs are so expensive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very I was watching Congress question some of the CEOs of these airlines and one of the guys was like, so do you give bonuses to people who say their bags are too big? Do you put in the carry on? And he goes, well, bonus, how would you define bonus? And he goes, do you give money to your people work in the gate if they see a bag and go we can't fit it on. You're gonna have to pay to check it or whatever? And he goes They're like, yes, oh wow.
Speaker 1: That's why. Why does that help the airline? Well, they make money check to pay Oh I see, okay, that's right.
Speaker 5: Off but they have to pay a bonus of the boom.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they were making ten bucks for every What the guy had said to the hearing was the person working to get makes ten dollars for every bag. They then have to check not not curb side, not not whatever that thing is where there's just it's a tiny plane that can't even feel like normal small bags. Yeah not that, but like oh it's too big. You got it through here, but you have to check this.
Speaker 1: I get it now.
Speaker 4: Ten dollars for every time, because that person's got to pay like thirty or forty.
Speaker 1: I would do it all the time. Everybody, everyone too bad.
Speaker 5: I would be like, no, this is standard.
Speaker 7: When I bought on the website, it says will fit carry on.
Speaker 4: And then finally a blank pure white art canvas. It's a blank It's all white by Robert Ryman from nineteen seventy. Pure White expected to sell from one point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: He painted it white or it was just white and he hung it up. It all was white. Then he painted it white. Okay, he painted it the use of the paint types that are all white.
Speaker 4: It's all white, and it's like three different like all white it's just why one point five million bucks is it?
Speaker 1: Because he's just like some famous artist.
Speaker 4: He had no formal art training, was a jazz pianist who took up painting as a hobby after becoming a security guard.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of crap worth a whole lot of money then, Yeah, like crap.
Speaker 8: Because like if John Lennon did that, yeah, that would go for that much. But I don't know this guy and we never heard of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there you go.
Speaker 4: If you guys look for something to buy in the memorabilia market, that's that. That's the news thing. Bobby's let's talk about the shooter in New York. So we'll start with this clip because we're gonna go a lot of different places. Witnesses at the Pennsylvania McDonald's. This is the one where he was caught. By the way, he was just eating a hash brown.
Speaker 1: Do you see the picture of a meeting a hash Brown?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he likes mc donald's.
Speaker 4: Not only that he had the gun, he had the manifesto with them, all these things. Anyway, So the audio is they were initially joking about that guy looking like that guy the shooter of the CEO here's one of the witnesses talking about it.
Speaker 13: It started out almost a little bit like a joke that we thought. My one friend thought he looked like the shooter. He probably heard us that surprised me. Stayed there as long as he did. From what I was told, the worker that took his order, she set his eyes and his eyebrows. She just thought it was him. It's unbelievable. I still can't hardly believe it's it's for real, you.
Speaker 4: Know, on so many levels, like this big international story and all of a sudden, little town of Pennsylvania, he's right there next to you. Like that part's crazy. Second part it's crazy. Is is het a Hashbrown? Just chilling openly a McDonald's even if that is him? Like I'd be in a bunker somewhere, hiding in a basement for a few months, but I don't think you wanted to.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing.
Speaker 4: They may not pay the person that found them, tourn them into sixty thousand dollars that they're supposed.
Speaker 1: To get for the reward.
Speaker 4: Why not so the restaurant employee who helped police trace the suspect could be shortchanged out of the sixty thousand dollars reward. The tip off from the employee is crucial to the case, but the question remains if the worker will able to cash in the money. The rules are complicated as they stipulate the tipsters they get in with a chance that the FBI portion of the reward cannot nominate themselves.
Speaker 1: What the crap is this a CMA?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because there's like two different of rewards, like a local reward and a federal reward.
Speaker 4: This means the McDonald's worker will have to be put forward by an investigating agency.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah for sure. Okay, good, can we.
Speaker 4: Vote such as the Department Defense of the FBI, which is then reviewed.
Speaker 1: Dude, they trick us with this. They're like, have you seen this person?
Speaker 4: Here's one hundred grand, and I feel like I'm I see them in point I get the hundred grand.
Speaker 1: That's not the case.
Speaker 4: If approved, the suggestions passed on to the Secretary of State, who signs off from the final decision that's from you in a lad A lot of bureaucracy there.
Speaker 12: It's sort of like when it says crime Stoppers is offering, you know, fifty thousand dollars, you have to call crime Stoppers when you see the suspect instead of nine to one one.
Speaker 4: It's bananas, that makes sense. Crimestoppers is its own organization. Like to me, I would call crime stoppers there. But still this whole thing. It paid person no money. Yeah, there are sixty thousand dollars. Next up the guy's name, which I think is it is?
Speaker 1: Said Luigi, right, I think.
Speaker 4: So that's why I think, I know, And what sucks that I keep thinking of Mario brothers the whole time. It's all Mario brothers, and Luigi's like an older Italian guy, not like young twenties do a lot of abs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 4: He can be seeing the video trying to pull away from Blair County Sheriff's deputies and he yells to the press us and I have audio of this. He says, it's completely out of touch, the insulting the intelligence, American people and their lived experience. As he yells in the video, the deputies and pent up against the wall and force him to go into the courtroom. Here's that clip experience he was capturing auto to Pennsylvania. As we said earlier, what's he talking about? Probably the our system system of healthcare. I mean, okay, what's wild to me about the situation is well everything so the first time say that, so I don't want them to be like, you don't even say the person who got shot all that sucks and I hate that. But again we're speaking about this in a way of evaluatingly a part of the situation. What's wild as he was wildly rich, and usually when things like this happen where it's like somebody standing up and going the system sucks, rich people suck. It's like somebody that's not rich. His family owned country clubs. He also was having I was I was again, I'm watching on TikTok. The person didn't have a blue check mark, so take this for what it's worth. The guy was looking at the X ray of the guy's back, and he was a back specialist, he was a doctor, and he was going, hey, look this is bad news. Like if they messed this up and then you're delayed getting this fixed, like you're in pain all day every day.
Speaker 1: He was like, because of howis burder?
Speaker 4: But he's constantly he said, He's constantly constipated, He's always hurting, and this could mess with your mind, your brain, and so again that's just the TikTok.
Speaker 1: The doctors saw the shooters back x ray. The X ray was up. Have you guys seen it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Oh it looks bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I don't even know what an X ray pos look like, but it doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: Mind looked much better. But usually a mind like my fingers or something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean chronic pain that'll add up over time, and if he's disgruntled, it's just not the way to handle it.
Speaker 12: But they say search that back pain is directly related to psychosis. People that are in severe back pain are more likely to suffer psychosis.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, it's yeah, whose day though? Doctors? Which ones? I watched?
Speaker 13: One?
Speaker 1: Say this?
Speaker 4: Why not? I always get annoy it in stores are like they say, they say, I watched a doctor that I don't even trust, because I don't even know without a blue check mark tell me that. So the McDonald's and Altuna, Pennsylvania, where they accused, is now getting spammed with one star ratings online.
Speaker 1: The McDonald's did nothing, guys. Yeah, man, they caught the guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 12: The doctor is doctor Betsy grunch A top spine surgeon in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 4: There you go, lead to that, yeah, lead to that. Sorry, as we told you, don't, don't spam the restaurant. The restaurant didn't do anything. The restaurant probably had a good hash brown. That's why I was going there. Given it one stars. There was a case once it might be a little off on this. The situation is not near near as bad. But a referee, I believe Kentucky basketball and the Kentucky has got mad at him and he had like a plumbing business or outdoor business, and they wouldn't crush the side.
Speaker 1: Oh it's terrible, so mean. Yeah, but what did McDonald's do. They turned they did nothing. Yeah, well he went there. Yeah, McDonald's did nothing. Yeah, and they got the referee.
Speaker 4: I don't think he made a call bad call on purpose, but you know, they wouldn't crush his site too, and they gave him one star reviews. That sucks because referees to it like they're like people have a normal jobs.
Speaker 1: They just referee angry. I'll read you a bit of the story here.
Speaker 4: Angry Kentucky fans flood referees business with poor Facebook reviews.
Speaker 1: Following the North Carolina loss. It's kind of funny on an.
Speaker 4: Angry Kentucky fans speaking vengeance have found it in the form of attacking a roofing company from Nebraska named John Higgins weather Guard, Inc. Why would Big Blue Nation find solace in this It's owned by the referee from the Wildcats lost to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: So dumb.
Speaker 5: That's terrible, So dumb.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well that's the update on that story. I just don't know what's going to happen here. I don't even know what I believe.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, what do you believe?
Speaker 4: You're telling me the kid was with the eating McDonald's, with with same gun with him, with a manifesto in his pocket, with.
Speaker 1: All the things he had just had with him out of McDonald's. Just chilling.
Speaker 5: Well, I know, it just seems straight.
Speaker 4: He thought extremely straight, how to do it, how to get out, how to like he thought so straight.
Speaker 1: He had a notebook too.
Speaker 4: In the notebook, his manifesto was like, I did this, I did all this, nobody else did this.
Speaker 1: This is how I wrote everything out.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 7: Yes, he had clarity and how he's going to do it, But that's not straight thinking, not normal thinking.
Speaker 5: It's how we solve problems.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, if he had such clarity on how to do something and be so specific about it, I probably would be so specific about not carrying the gun around with me in case they caught me.
Speaker 8: But you think, you do think he wanted to get caught. He wont get caught, right, I mean, I think we're all leaning towards that.
Speaker 4: I think he probably wanted to have another message go out in a way or two.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you just kinda have a hash brown bro.
Speaker 4: Like there are times where I will see the line at chick fil A and I'm like, I want to sit there for forty minutes, but I gotta have a spice of chicken sandwich. And I'm not saying it's the same close, but not the same same, And so I'll go and I'll resk it well.
Speaker 7: And hearing that other McDonald's customers say that they were near him saying we think that looks like the guy, and they believe.
Speaker 5: That he heard him.
Speaker 1: Yeah he heard that.
Speaker 5: Part gave me goosebumps because what.
Speaker 12: Have we read the manifesto? A lot of it was online. Yeah, I mean, it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: I did it all myself. You probably a tech. Yeah, So anyway, thank you. I don't know anything else say about that, because I don't think we know enough yet. I don't know what I believe yet.
Speaker 12: I mean, according to CNN, there was fingerprints that matched at the crime scene, matched his fingerprints.
Speaker 4: Their fingerprints placed everywhere from all kinds of people all the time. I think he did it, But I'm just saying there are things you think like there's other people involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's probably more to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, and it's much easier again, look at the things we don't know.
Speaker 1: Look at the Epstein stick.
Speaker 5: Now, I get it. I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: And I'm not crazy conspiracy guy.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I think some are fun to like talk about, and there could be parts of some that are true. But I'm not that guy. But yeah, no, I think that at times, people think they're protecting us from information. So, like the Epstein stuff, we should know all about. You're telling me those cameras were cut. You're telling me those guards just happen to be off. You're telling me the most protected and all of a sudden, he hangs himself. No, somebody powerful one and I'm dead. I mean, listen, I don't mind he's dead. But that's an example, right, they lied to us or lied to us, so who.
Speaker 1: Knows what's up.
Speaker 5: I know one day it'll come out, though we got JK.
Speaker 1: I think ever came out.
Speaker 5: Ever, that's true.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, Greg a long time. And you know what, that's another one.
Speaker 4: And I think you would talk to nine out of ten highly educated people that have even been in government or have been in Fbica, and they would go, there's no way, it is just what it is.
Speaker 8: And I would even think so many of them are dead, so like you would have nothing to worry about.
Speaker 4: And look, think about that. And I don't want to do conspiracy guy thing, but I don't feel like this. I think this is one most people feel that have a bit of an education. And I'm not counting myself in that, but have talked to them, I think that they go, all right, the president is shot. There's a lot of things, a lot of angles, a lot of weird things. Okay, let's remove that the guy that shot the president. They arrest him.
Speaker 1: He's been shot and killed, so he can't talk by a mobster.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's crazy, definitely weird when it was original mob or Cia ties. Anyway, that's what's up. I'll stop talking about it, all right, let's take a break. I'm doing this bit later in the show because we'll talk about old Nick.
Speaker 1: Oh Saint Nick. Okay, oh yeah, I got it. You said whatever.
Speaker 4: So Morgan had a run in with Saint Nick, and by running she was no, I think it was one of Saint nixt like you know, he sends people out sometimes, Oh yeah helpers, yes, dressed like him.
Speaker 1: But it's Santa Claus Helper Moregan. What happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was spreading the Christmas chair.
Speaker 9: He was hanging out at a bar that I went to for this Christmas pop up, and we were taking a picture because I got excited it was Sanna. I wanted a picture with Santa.
Speaker 4: But was he at the bar drinking like a guy just dressed up to be funny or was he like being Santa in a chair?
Speaker 5: No, he was Sanna.
Speaker 9: He was there to be Santa, and so we got to take a picture. And we're taking the picture and he's giggling or whatever, and.
Speaker 1: He goes, okay, well give me a kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 9: And I was like, uh, and I kind of faked it, so like in the photo using me be like I kind of stick my lips out, but I don't touch him like a fake. I thought that's what he was meaning.
Speaker 1: This is Santa's helper.
Speaker 4: Everybody sure not real Santa, Santa's helper who goes out and gets information about toys and stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh? Was Santa's helper? Old? Yes, okay, was it real?
Speaker 5: The beard was real? And so I like fake it and I'm like, okay, ha, that was funny joke.
Speaker 9: And he goes, no, no, no, for real and I was like, what are you? I like pause, and he's like, yeah, do it, do it?
Speaker 5: And I'm I'm standing there and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I'm panicking.
Speaker 9: This is Santa and helper.
Speaker 5: And so I just like kind of gently kissed the logic.
Speaker 12: You don't have to do it, you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was weird, just walk away.
Speaker 4: So question is, was Sanna just normal Christmas spirit anybody that would.
Speaker 1: Have happened to or was Sanna trying to activate the reindeer?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: Morgan?
Speaker 9: Based on that interrict and I feel like it was activating the raindeer.
Speaker 1: Why Why was that insistent?
Speaker 4: Did he say anyone you were walking away like hey bro, Rudolph's nose or no.
Speaker 9: But I do feel like he was proud of himself, like I was walking away, you know, he was like laughing and smiling, you know, had a little red on his cheeks.
Speaker 1: Pushy Santa's helper. Yeah, but it looks like we don't feel it wasn't an elf. No, no, no, no, it's just Santa.
Speaker 4: Imposter. But also at a bar what he expect. It wasn't like he was of the mall.
Speaker 9: Is he drinking as far as I know, no, but the best bars. I have video of this whole interaction happening, So it's not.
Speaker 5: Like like I'm not making this up. This actually happened. We didn't think you were making it up.
Speaker 4: On His dad was Santa, and they said he said he couldn't do it again, like with a kid or something.
Speaker 5: This is terrible.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 12: No, the news called and they said, hey, are you and they asked him his name.
Speaker 1: He goes on.
Speaker 12: They said, are you still planning on being senate at the bull again this year? Even with the charges that are you know, pending, And my dad's like, what are you talking about and they're like, yeah, you're interaction with a child. He's like what, He's like, yeah, you know how you you know the charges against you of inappropriately touching a child?
Speaker 1: Are you still planning on being Santa?
Speaker 12: And my dad's like, you got the wrong man, because I've never been saying in my life. You know, same name you throw on the five o'clock news the and there it is my dad's name with charge with touching a child.
Speaker 4: It wasn't your dad's picture's picture though he hasn't been bad for any kid watching. If it's just Santa calls his picture, it's like charged with.
Speaker 12: And they said, guy, you know the person's name that has been Santa at this mall in.
Speaker 1: The past has been what's the videos or audio of it? Yeah? Can you watch it? Sure tell us how creepy it is, because you you may get judged.
Speaker 5: And I forgot.
Speaker 9: He even had this little thing in his glove that whenever he touched you it up.
Speaker 1: Read what this Santa's helper looks. I mean he looks good. It looks like real. Yeah, yes, okay, I'm playing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, he's you can tell he's a little sleazy.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure. All right, he's got his arm around Morgan. He's what's he playing with?
Speaker 9: He has this little light that when he touches you, it turns red.
Speaker 5: His finger light. There's a finger light.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're just talking now, Okay, now he said he kiss me on the cheek.
Speaker 5: I faked it.
Speaker 8: I was like, okay, now Santa's posing like, oh, they're a picture.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, seriously do it. And then Morgan just did it. Oh my god, Morgan, why did you kiss him?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 1: We're good. Kiss last very short, very short. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But Morgan for sure looked like pressure to be like okay, she went into it.
Speaker 1: I think I just read I just run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So what do we learn from this?
Speaker 1: Like, well, she went to get her presence less. She did this put.
Speaker 5: Any time you're pressure for that, you just be like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: No, but my wife will never kissed me. Okay, Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 3: Sorry up today.
Speaker 12: This story comes up from Chesterfield County, Virginia. There are dumb people, and there are really dumb people, and this guy is really dumb. He's at the Walmart doing a little shoplifting. I'll take one of these, take one of those fourteen hundred dollars worth of items. Only problem is there's fifty uniformed cops in the.
Speaker 4: Walmart uniform so not one of those where they're doing shop with the cop, but they're not uniforms.
Speaker 1: Right, they're shop with the cop, but they're all in uniforms.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, God.
Speaker 12: So one of the employees came to the cop and one of the cops and had it on the shoulder and said, Uh, we have a guy that's in the process of stealing lots of items.
Speaker 1: Could you help us?
Speaker 12: And they got the guy.
Speaker 1: I wonder two things.
Speaker 4: Either he was really cracked out right like he was on something, or two he was super smart and trying. Really one of the boldest things ever, because who thinks anyone is gonna shoplift if they're fifty cops. It's right, it's the thought didn't work out in the end, So I'm gonna go with the crack out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: When he was confronted, he ran out the back of the store and they chased him.
Speaker 1: To that Really the kind of guy I thought that there. Okay, I'm Lunchbox.
Speaker 12: That's your bonehead story of the day.
Speaker 4: Aaron has a problem with Lunchbox's logic on something. Hey Aaron in Ohio, Aaron, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 14: H So listening to the podcast, it was from last week, don't remember what day, but Eddie was talking about how he went to the movie theaters and left his popcorn during and you know whatever it was, and Lunchbox had agreed with him that, yeah, you know that's fine. People are there to clean it up. That's what they get paid for. And I believe Amy and Bobby disagreed, like now just you're walking out, take it up and take it out. Well, so I want to know, ask Lunchbox what's the difference between the people that cleaned the movie theaters and the people that are getting paid to go pick up grocery carts and put them back in the store. He says, well, you said that you don't let your wife get in the car until she takes her back to the store.
Speaker 1: It's a great point.
Speaker 12: Oh, it's easy because a grocery cart causes damage, like it hits another car, it's in the way, it's a nuisance to everyone. So the etiquette is to take it back to the store. A bucket of popcorn is not going to injure anyone on the way out of the movie theater. They are there. They are waiting with their broom and dust pan in hand because they are ready to clean it. There's not someone sitting there waiting for the grocery cart. Every time you get done using it, so you take it back so you don't damage someone else's vehicle.
Speaker 4: As someone who worked in a parking lot with grocery carts and had to grab cars myself in a hobby lobby once a three weeks did somebody's car get dinged. Nobody ever got hurt, just like walking into one. And I think Aaron brings up a great point. It's that, hey, if you're gonna like look out for somebody else, like if you feel like you clean ups popcorn, so didn't have to go clean it up because somebodys don't have to go in there clean it up anyway, all of it. Someone's going to go pull grocery carts even if you put yours in the store. Other people aren't going to, So why not make it easier on both of them? Aaron, I understand your point. I can't only subscribe to his reasoning, but I did let him talk.
Speaker 12: I don't know is that And also as a former cart guy. I do it out of respect for my fellow cart guys.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking, Okay.
Speaker 7: If you were accounts a former pop corn cleaner.
Speaker 4: Worked at the movie theater and you cleaned, I bet you you would be like, Man, I always get my crap and take it out and drop it because I didn't like cleaning that crap out.
Speaker 12: Maybe, But like you go to a stadium, you leave your trash there because you.
Speaker 1: Know I don't no, no, don't no, I don't know.
Speaker 7: If everyone left their trash, they would take forever to clean.
Speaker 12: That's what the organizations do. They go there and they for charity, and that's how they raise money for like their little league is to clean that trash.
Speaker 4: They do concession stands like that. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, But that's not trash. They paid people to the trash pick up.
Speaker 12: I mean like at the University of Texas football stadium for my little league, we used to be able to go clean a whole section and raise money, like.
Speaker 5: Going back to the nineties and the eighties, Like, how do you even know they.
Speaker 12: Still I'm just telling you so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Aaron, again, I think you brought up a great point.
Speaker 4: I logically don't understand his base, but whatever, man, you know, what can.
Speaker 1: We do here?
Speaker 14: Counterpoint?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did good? Go ahead, yeah please do Hey so alls fuck?
Speaker 14: I get that. You know you don't want cars being but that's why the cart returns. They have the little lips on the infums, so the carts don't roll out. So as long as you put your cart back, you're good. It's not gonna blow out. It's not gonna go away now if it's completely full. I get it. I used to be a cart guy as well. I worked as a baggers. My first job had to go out and get carts, so I get that. It was nice when you know there wasn't a lot of them. But the difference is you're taking you already have your stuff in your hands as you're watching the movie or whatever, carry it with you, throw it away on your way out. The difference is I don't have to walk all the way back into the store to put the cart away, because that's what those are there for. And it's also in there.
Speaker 4: It's just looking out for somebody else. It's literally just that, it's just looking out for somebody else.
Speaker 1: So I have to do a little more work. Because you'd like for somebody to look out for you.
Speaker 4: I think you have three car guys here at Lunchbox, myself and we have Aaron, and we can all agree that lunchbox is wrong.
Speaker 1: Concluding lunch Box.
Speaker 4: Aaron, I appreciate that calling man brought up a good point, I thought I and thanks for calling.
Speaker 14: Yep, and have good day.
Speaker 1: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by Reid Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.