Speaker 1: And Nelson Mandela being like, where's winning? I showed me my Winnie or whatever the fuck you would say right now.
Speaker 2: He just misses his wife. I think he just misses this girl. Man. You know, yeah, he got that phantom dick effect. He just want to you want to say, whinny. Yeah, you know he spent years away from that thing. I get it.
Speaker 1: He was in jail doing push ups mad like, I'm just trying to see my girl.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all fucking with me when he's probably cooking tonight.
Speaker 1: Damn family was like, stupid, damn man.
Speaker 2: She makes some fish super anyway. Yeah, chips in your quals, racist o money h turkey stuff. Can't tell me you can't keep an old lady because you keep fucking of friends on. Welcome to another episode of My Mama Told.
Speaker 1: Me, the podcast where we dive the deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: And we work to prove the conspiracy that Jamal Murray is in fact the bastard offspring of Maximus Murray, aired to the Murray's hair grease fortune. Cast out to Canada, forced to live a life with his white mother and assumingly Inuit stepfather, decided he will get good at the one game his father Baximis's love basketball, and he will come back and throw it in his face.
Speaker 1: A game where the hair grease doesn't matter, that the grease ain't playing a factor in how you can.
Speaker 2: Hoop at all. What I'm trying to say here, it's nugs and for I'm David Warden, woof, that is me.
Speaker 1: You don't even respect these boys. I'm Likeston Kerman and I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: Hey, we wanted home, we won Bears. That's all you need to do to win more and everything we've done, all the things we need to do. My MVP is white. I hate to say it. Listen, do I love that my team has maybe not the most psycho local guys. Yeah? I wish we had a lot of fun guys, but you know what they are good at basketball?
Speaker 1: Listen, Michael Porter Junior is real hard to roof for. But oh, are you telling me, man, boy? Is that boy good at basket?
Speaker 3: Pretty much a fucking copy When the fucking pandemic was that it's height and he was like, yeah, I'm gonna be one of two people in the league who doesn't kneel.
Speaker 1: It was like god, damn man, you really you really don't give a fuck?
Speaker 2: H man. We were so good in the bubble. That's just what I try to remember. We were so good in the bubble.
Speaker 1: And partly because he wouldn't kneel down. He was so he wasn't having to get back up like the mother Boy.
Speaker 2: Because he has back problems. I didn't even want to draft him and I was like, he has a back injury that never you never come back from that.
Speaker 1: He has a back injury from carrying white Jesus's cross on it for all these years.
Speaker 2: So we're finally there. You know, it's been a long it's a long time. It's been a long time time because a long time since we've been playing this good. I just I wish you the best, I truly do. But it's just like a don't meet your hero situation, you know what I mean, where it's like what if you got everything you asked for? Fun? You know what I mean? That's what it is.
Speaker 1: This is what I think the ending of that uh, that movie where the Beatles aren't real feels.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah no. It definitely feels like I'm gonna learn some kind of Adam Sandler lesson behind him. Yes, this is my this is my happy Gilmore, this is this is Groundhog's day.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to relive this championship every single day only to discover something awful on the back end.
Speaker 2: And you get the lesson. It's definitely be careful what you wish for. Like you cut to me after the two thousand and nine Western Conference Finals when we lost the Lakers. I don't think we should have thought it was calls and me on a couch to wear like I would do anything for the Nuggets to win. I don't care who we get. And then you flash.
Speaker 1: Forward and then you've empowered up Bill Cosby as your.
Speaker 2: Say, you know you got a white m VP. This is I feel like I did this. I did this to us.
Speaker 1: Your starting five is just horrific. Horrific people.
Speaker 2: No, they're not all bad, man. Come on, man, is it Casey B Yeah? Man? Anyways, how you doing? I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: We we have a conspiracy theory. It's a lengths in a David episode where we have a conspiracy theory that we've been sitting on for a little while. It's it's a rare TikTok find is where this conspiracy comes from, which I don't think. We often are sifting through the the tiktoks to be able to find shit much less.
Speaker 2: No one, this is Olivia? Fine? Right? No?
Speaker 1: I think I think someone sent it to me. I can't remember how I stumbled upon it. I think a fan may have sent and I apologize for not having that offhand, but a fan sent us a video of a woman claiming, well, we should just play the video.
Speaker 2: Play the video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our leaders, our ancestors who fought the wars of resistance their heads. There remains are sitting in jazz throughout Europe, and the same people have the audacity to come to Africa and talk to us about human rights. But what's even more disturbing is that we entertain them and we don't remind them of these skeletons in their closet.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just so we're clear, the premise here is my mama told me, can hear are being kept in European jars? Would that be correct? Would you agree with that statement?
Speaker 2: I think if you had to, I think if you had to put it into yeah, I think that is a succinct way to say what she is saying. Yeah, I don't know, man, Yeah, that's right, that's right. That feels right, that feels right, that feels right.
Speaker 1: I wonder where you live inside of this, how how bought in? When you watch the video? What was your reaction? What is your reaction?
Speaker 2: Now? Walk us through your feelings. Much like the twenty twenty three Denver nuggets, I don't want At first, I didn't want it, like and then I realized that I had to, Like, Ah, I got you.
Speaker 1: You understand what you silly fucking lady? What are you talking about? Is the first what you want to be able to say? And then it's like, oh, so what am I saying? That I trust all these European whites and what they've done with us? No, I don't, I like, do I think it's possible?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, I don't fucking trust these guys. I don't know what they do with their fucking eyes wide chut parties. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 1: You know, we we literally have evidence of like medieval times where they would like chop a person's head off and put it on a steak. And I don't think that current white people are that much better.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think that that's like far from the type of ship that they would be willing to do. So it's like, yeah, you probably got some some niggaheads and jars, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Yeah, I don't know what they're doing with them. That's what I worry about. I think they drink the juice. I think.
Speaker 1: I think they drink the juice like it's like exotic, fermentedhad you.
Speaker 2: Know, I get that. That's why they have they they've developed certain powers. Yeah, like whit. Swedish people are so good at pop music. Yeah, they just got habit all on their own without sipping some without sipping some fucking warrior juice. You think they just went up there and they just invented dancing queen.
Speaker 1: Without sipping a little Somali You don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they got suited up to Zulum.
Speaker 1: It was crushing congo heads and and fucking came up with ab We know what the fucking you.
Speaker 2: Know how you got there? We think you think you invented pristine punk music.
Speaker 1: You man, I've heard your accent. You ain't making nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the fucking dancing queen. Yeah, and then fucking only seventeen get out of here. That's from my people. That's from head juice. You sipped a little head Jude, You sipped a little head juice just enough, just enough to give you that little bit of flavor, and then you went come on. Because they've got all kinds of outliers, I think a lot of people. I think Jack Carlow might have got some head juice. I think I.
Speaker 1: Don't think Jack Harlow got any head juice. I don't think he's nearly as talented as.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: He's just a nice guy, and we're like, yeah, you know, he's handsome, a terrible guy. Yeah he ain't the worst, but I don't think he got no head juice. I think Eminem had had juice for a while.
Speaker 2: See, I don't think Eminem had any head juice.
Speaker 1: I think Eminem had a big old swig of head juice and then he.
Speaker 2: Stopped sipping it. On this, I'm glad you said this. We can't act like Eminem was always not an outlier. Have you listened to that first album. It's the delirious rents rantings of a child who was bully. It's not like it's bars, but it's not like in the traditional sense. He was always a little freak weirdough you know who Eminem was. You ever know a white kid when you were a child who had a rat tail and a cool adge team, live and like light all the time, lied all the time, was like my grandpa has a gun. That's that who he was. Man, he was the last white kid to get picked up at black kid daycare. Who he was because his bomb worked late at the goddamn seven eleven and sometimes she would let him drink night train. That's who Eminem was.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that, despite your judgment of his character, and I don't disagree with your assessment of his character, I'm saying that that the motherfucker was moving and shaking in a way that for nineteen ninety whatever it was, eight nine, it was like, oh this this is this is a talent. I think we pretend like he wasn't a talent. I didn't say I don't think he was talented.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I don't think he's I don't think I think he I think he wraps in the way that a white guy would. I don't think that he's talented in the way that I think he was sipping that juice.
Speaker 1: So you think so you're saying there was nothing exceptional about the work that he was doing.
Speaker 2: I think it was exceptional. I'm saying I don't think it is exceptional in a way where he got it from black people. I think it's a talent all his own. Oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I believe that the head juice gives you black people talent. I guess maybe that's what I thought we were talking about. I think it gives you black people exceptionalism. I don't think it necessarily gives you the specific skill of a black person. I don't think it's like those from Space Jam type shit. I think it's more of just like it gives you a strength and they know how that you wouldn't have had it in your regular white body.
Speaker 2: See interesting because I thought of it as an aliens from space Jam, like they were literally taking the talent of.
Speaker 1: Foregads that there were like four dudes in Philly singing about dancing Queen and that such put them suckers and jars and then drank the head juice and boom.
Speaker 2: And that's how. And then somebody drank that wane and then.
Speaker 1: And then somebody drank the dude who had a cane and and it didn't work out for them. Wan Ye was my favorite one who had the lip. Oh, yeah, yan Ye was Yye. I believe it's who you're thinking of with the lip.
Speaker 2: I was a big jan Ye guy. I think it was Sean Michael jan Ye. Sean was skinny, high top fade. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sean's the one that I think has had the most success outside of the group, although wan Ye arguably during the nineties he was going crazy.
Speaker 2: He was fucking Mosha who the one who was the one who was like, I want to go back even can we go back?
Speaker 1: That's the nigga with the glasses and I always forget his name. It's like Robert Oh. I like the glasses too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the glasses dude. And then who is also? You know who else I liked was in all the Philly Steaks you could eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So that's no, that's the deep boys, dude. That's yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, say all the Phillys you can eat. I treaded all the spokes in the world. Don't let your wife find that, man. She might not let you take that off.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like, Hey, that's how you talk now?
Speaker 2: Around here.
Speaker 1: But no, I believe Michael was the deep voice one and he's the one that was Eventually the group and him parted ways.
Speaker 2: They don't fuck with each other no more. Oh really I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guess he was like not really into it and pretty unprofessional and so like, I think it reached the point where they were all like, hey, man, we were gonna keep making our ship and maybe you should just take that elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Man, if I got kicked out of Poison Man, you would never hear the end of it. I would bro if they kicked me out of Boys to Men, I would be screaming it.
Speaker 1: That would just be every episode we do is like, why the fuck am I not still in Boys to Men?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't talk to me like that. I was in Boys to Men. Most Sean is a skinny one. There's it's it's.
Speaker 1: Just tell us all the names. There's Juan Ye, Sean, Michael, and then Nathan.
Speaker 2: There we go Nathan then with the glasses.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you are are somewhat bought into, at least the possibility of these head jarred men existing or men and women leaders.
Speaker 2: I don't think that it's Yeah, I saw the woman king, Uh, I can give me the idea. Yeah, I don't think it's like out of the realm of possibility. Look, people do when people conquer other people, they do crazy stuff to destroy the morale, and you know what I mean. So I don't do I think making an example out of the leader of a conquered people is outside of white people's wheelhouse. No, I do not think that at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you always hear all them stories from like Vietnam where it's like, yeah, they cut out people's tongues and then tied them like necklaces and was like wearing them around the jungle and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, oh, if y'all was doing wild shit like that, yeah, somebody probably kept ahead.
Speaker 2: I believe that that's not he kept a nigga kept ahead dead presidents.
Speaker 1: Or Big Biggie was rapping about sending peoples their children's fingers. It's not absurd to think that a head might be a trophy somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not crazy to think at all. And it's not crazy to think that they wouldn't document that shit, that they would just leave it for themselves, like in their own way. Because think about how many private art galleries are just like war crimes.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you brought that up because to the question, and let's this is this will be a smooth transition into the research that Olivia did. I want to give her her credit. I didn't read a thing today. I truly showed up to a lot of assembled information for me. But one of the things that she sent over, and this original video comes from doctor Ericanna Chiamborie Caw. I'm gonna do my best with what that is. But she's speaking at the National Action Network convention in twenty twenty three and said that these heads of African leaders are being kept in jars in Europe. And while I think that that language was actually very purposeful for the sake of like impressing the idea and being effective, as it turns out, it isn't that far off from truth. Like based on the research, this shit is pretty legitimately real. While I hear it and I think of like when she says heads and jars, I think of like Futurama type shit that like it's like a floating head with juice all around it. But it's not so much the Futurama version of this thing, as it is more like dried out skulls that have been displayed to your point, at museums all over Europe that like, there are a fuck ton of like very important people who'se like trophies have been assembled in museums without any like reflection or a hology forward stealing their these corpses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe that's that's what I'm saying, their sinister Yeah.
Speaker 1: So apparently during eighteen eighty one to nineteen fourteen, there was a this mass division and colonization of Africa right where European powers basically did this mad scramble for Africa, including Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, England, Portugal. They sectioned off all of Africa, they claim everything except for Liberia, which is quote unquote protected by the US at that point protected whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: That also to see how that all went with the Charles Tailor, I mean, that's where the world. I don't want to talk about that right now, but yeah, sure Liberia is fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the US wasn't protecting shit, and certainly we weren't there because we thought they needed our help. But that's the phrasing that this article chooses. And then the last place that was unclaimed was Ethiopia. Ethiopia was free because they beat the fuck out of Italy when Italy showed up trying to take their ship from them.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, hell yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so Ethiopia and Liberia of the this giant continent are the only places that don't get scooped up by these European nations.
Speaker 2: I got you, you could have had it all now, the British cudlis.
Speaker 1: But when you speak of the gruesomeness of the White Devil, one of the things that this article says is that they used to steal the skeletons of these occupied nations leaders and then display them in museums. Again, this is this is all the way up, which is what historical?
Speaker 2: What what like? You know, how morbid that is with no type of there's no type of like, what's the educational value of showing.
Speaker 1: That yeoh, of saying like an African skull and being like, yep, that's that's the skull.
Speaker 2: It's not like their art or their contributions to culture or anything. No, it's just this guy we killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they I've seen a few pictures and they'll like dress the skull up so that it looks like the person kind of, but but also just the skull. It's like, oh, you're you're really like flexing on my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah for what, imagine you die? And then they put you. They put you, They say, take you to I don't know what country we're gonna be mad about right now. They take you to France, and you're just all you got you got, like they're like, oh, here he is the guy, his hoodie and his watch. He was a real funny guy. Look at this funny guy.
Speaker 1: And they just make me like hold a microphone and look they're funny.
Speaker 2: They like put you in the position to hump your stool. Your great grandson's in there, like you didn't even do that, bitch. That was that wasn't even in his act.
Speaker 1: He actually was pretty judgmental of people who treated their comedy that way.
Speaker 2: He gets it.
Speaker 1: It was of an era, but it doesn't exist anymore. So grow the fuck up and write a joke, is what he would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a timely comedian. Yeah, it's fucking nuts. There's no way they dressed him up doing something cool. They dressed him up fucking you know what. Yeah, but it's also.
Speaker 1: Like they probably put him in like a headdress or some shit, and like to your point, if I'm in his family, I know the nigga didn't even like wearing.
Speaker 2: The head dress.
Speaker 1: He put it on for the events, but he ye walk around like that.
Speaker 2: I don't go to the strip club in a tuxedo's wedding.
Speaker 1: That's a wedding outfit that I do own a tuxedo, but not for a reason I'm proud of.
Speaker 2: Wait, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I am very proud to have written for the twenty sixteen Oscars, right. I was a writer for that team, for specifically Chris Rock. It was the biggest first thing I ever.
Speaker 2: Got, Chris Rock's second biggest Oscars truly, and I was a part of it.
Speaker 1: Boy that said that I bought a tuxedo under the premise of, like, this is the biggest thing I'm ever gonna do.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta have a tux because I'm gonna be in the room, I'm gonna be fly whatever. And as it turned out, we were not even allowed into the room. We were left in the fucking basement where like the musicians kept their spare instruments and had to call up on a bat phone to get Chris Rocks approval on jokes.
Speaker 2: And shit, god damn. So I just spent money on a toe.
Speaker 1: And this is what makes it so fucked up is that the Oscars offered like tux rental to was for free. That like they had a place that was like, yo, you just go downstairs, you could get a tuck fitted. You can rent that motherfucker and just do it that way. And I was like, no, no, no, a baby girl.
Speaker 2: You think I'm gonna rent like even trash.
Speaker 1: I got a few grand to blow. Let me get a tuxito I.
Speaker 2: Got, might know. And then they kept you in the basement.
Speaker 1: It kept me in the basement. We didn't get to see not one celebrity. We did get to go to the Governor's Ball, which was cool, and there you get to see a bunch of people, but like, you know, you want to be in the room and see everybody.
Speaker 2: You want to see the looks on their faces and shit, yeah, no, I never been in the room, so I don't know. I wrote for the Spece once I was in there, it's okay. In the room was in the No, I was on the side. Actually we were on the side doing punch up. Yeah, but that's in the room.
Speaker 1: You're like in the space. You can still like Draymond can still walk past you. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah. What I'm saying is is that Bree Lawson didn't know I existed before or after I did that show.
Speaker 2: And that breaks my heart. Yeah. See that's the problem.
Speaker 1: And I said lost and it's Larson, But who the fuck.
Speaker 2: She ain't black? Yeah, And that's a fact, Jack, And that's a fact, Jack, And that was one of the jokes, like wrote that Chris rejected. That's why I bitch ass got slapped. I was like, all right, I was right for you. I was righting for you. I just got you.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna get me to turn on you. All right, we need to take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be back with more likes, the more, David and more. My mama told me.
Speaker 5: Lou your god damn heads, smooth off, and we are back discussing whether or not these not even I think we're past whether or not.
Speaker 2: I think where are these white devils have put our bones? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's objectively true that white people European powers that be are are keeping skulls in museums and what I would go so far as to say, if this is what they're displaying, I worry. I'm terrified to think of what they have in the back that they're like, Ah, we can't show them that, we can't.
Speaker 2: You know, it makes me think, you know, the only way we're gonna do it. We gotta, we gotta double down, We gotta, we gotta take back some of their bones. WHOA, yeah, you're a famer for my from my like we dig up, we dig up Luci Ball put a little rare wig on hers. Yeah, we put a red wig on her, put her asking Daisy to be in the show, or some disrespectful like that, even though she was a mogul.
Speaker 1: We put chocolate all over her face like that episode. And that was losey because she got the chocolate.
Speaker 2: And then we go to Europe and we say, give us, this could all be over, this could all be over. Give us the rest of the Zulu nation and you get and you'll get your ball back.
Speaker 1: I'll hit you with a few more facts that sort of were uncovered in some of this research to that point. There's Patrice Lamumbo who was the democratic man. Yeah, exactly, and the the hero of the Democratic Democratic Republic of the Congo. Your origin, well.
Speaker 2: No it's not. I think, I think, I do want to say, some of you guys think I'm from the car It was just a funny thing of black Hebrew israel I called me that I love God blessed alone. Yeah, God, Savid Queen, I'm not from the Congo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not from the Congo. But it is very funny and I'm not gonna stop saying it. So you really need to track for yourself. That is, he's from Sierra Leone instead. That said Patrece Lamumba apparently when he was assassinated in nineteen I believe nineteen sixty one. Yeah, he was assassinated in nineteen sixty one, basically through like the Belgians who started a military coup right in the Congo. He gets assassinated and then a Belgian policeman not only burned his body in acid, so they destroyed the body completely in acid, but a Belgian policeman stole one of his teeth, a gold capped tooth that they stole and then kept as a trophy. And it was not until twenty twenty two that that tooth was finally returned as the only last remnant of Patrice Lamumba's body to his family.
Speaker 2: That we gotta go in. We're getting our lick back. Somebody dig up River Phoenix. We're getting our lick back. They love Yeah, they love me. How about that? This might be the most militant we've ever been on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about digging up old white people's bodies.
Speaker 2: We're talking about digging up Betty White and being like, that's what happens. We dig up Betty White, they will take us seriously.
Speaker 1: Bro, if we dig up Betty White, this is an international war. All the Golden Girls, dig up all these Yeah, I think there they'ld be whof there. It's gonna be a tough one. That that's gonna be a fight. We really gotta be ready for. We got if we dig up the Yeah, we dig up the Golden go. It's just it's a declaration of war. There's nothing else to Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's like, no, we we have to do. We have to wipe our country off the planet. Yeah No, It's like, you know, it's like, have you ever been in a fight where I could like maybe maybe happen and then that one thing happens where it's like, well, now we're just fighting. That's what it would be if we dig up the Golden Girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you're you're sitting there and y'all are yapping at each other and then some nigga spits on your feet or something like that, and it's like, I gotta I gotta.
Speaker 2: Fucking jaw, you know. Yeah, I thought I could get out of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was really hoping this was just us pressing our chest together in right and bucking.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I also don't know if all the Golden Girls are dead. They are everything one.
Speaker 1: Yep, Betty White was the last of last of us and uh really yep, they're all gone.
Speaker 2: Now. You also know what's funny is the mother was the youngest one. Yeah I knew. I did know that. For some she was the funniest one. To me, that shows that was very funny. Man. They used to all get off. Are we talking? No, I mean I mean just being funny. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They everybody had their their thing and they nailed every.
Speaker 2: Time they all played their role. Man, it was like a very good show. Yeah, dude, if you, And I'm willing despite that, despite their history and comedy, which I love, I'm still willing to dig them up, so willing to let them let them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're willing to let those bodies be displayed in Sierra Leone or the Congo for.
Speaker 2: Either want, probably the Congo, just because if he comes down, I'd rather than not. You know, sure, yeah you don't want to bring that home. I got family.
Speaker 1: But I think what what Boy's trying to say is fuck the Congo.
Speaker 2: You know, list no coffee. I'll speak for you.
Speaker 1: The man said fuck the Congo. He thinks it's a shithole of a place and he's happy to see it burn.
Speaker 2: Under the DRC. But this, I think does.
Speaker 1: Truly speak to the possibility of them having much more haunting things in the baby.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine, I'd imagine. I mean, it's just war trophies. I just yeah, it does. Like all joking aside, it does make me sick to think the idea of what they could possibly like, like like a story like that is like that's that's that's that's modern history. Yeah, that's not even that's not really the past. It's sixty years ago. It's not this is people who are alive, then who are still alive, Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, the last little fact I'll give you is that it's estimated that ninety to ninety five percent of Africa's cultural heritage is held outside of Africa by major museums, with France alone having ninety thousand objects from Sub Saharan Africa in its national collections.
Speaker 2: We're taking the loose back, bro Well, take a sack.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's all African shit in there anyway, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, man, it was huge. I was in there for like six hours, Like I saw a lot of stuff. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying ninety thousand objects that you're just displaying in fucking museums you can't.
Speaker 2: And then how does the place how does the place get How does the place get a total view of its history without any of it? So you know what I mean. It's yeah, it continues to be the same tactics that they use over and over again. Right, as much as things change, it stays the same. That's like kind of the saddest thing about it, Right, It's like it's it's the same, it's the same idea that they're doing that continent and everybody's just okay with it.
Speaker 1: And I think that ultimately was this this doctor's point in her original speech is that like it's it's bad enough that these skulls and these heads are being displayed by these other nations, like this barbarism that they're displaying is so like fucking disgusting. But addition, it's disgusting that we are so complicit in allowing this to be like our standard. You know what I mean that there's nothing in me that goes to a museum and goes.
Speaker 2: Like why do y'all have this? You know, just be like, oh that's cool, Yeah, oh that's you know, Yes, I are the craziest of the museum today, Like yeah, that's that's that's I mean. That being said, I'm going to history museums as much as I like art museums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the arts, the arts perfectly clean, nobody's stole art, like old art.
Speaker 2: I like, like, if you come to Denver, go to the cliffordge Still Museum, Like that's what I'm about, you know. Yeah. I like children's museums. I just like the touch stuff. Yeah, etually problematic. I like to put my hands on that little thing and make my hair stand up. If you want to get that, you feel like you're flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't got nothing, and that ain't got nothing to do with Africa's sure they invented that right here in Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Baby, all right, I think we I think we did this.
Speaker 1: Could Bory, Could you tell the people where they can find you what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 2: You can find me a cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram June eighteenth, I will be headlining the DC inprov with my main man, Jamel Johnson. Yeah. Instagram Cool guy jokes eighty seven. Come see that my shit's around. Shit, I got high at the end of the Sorry, no, you're good.
Speaker 1: At February, oh, you follow me at Langston Kerman and and on Instagram and as always like and subscribe to the YouTube and do all that stuff. And if you want to come see me live February twenty or excuse me, may keep me fair, you know how people February I just it's always Black History Month for me.
Speaker 2: Baby. I love it. I love it, I love it. Thirty what nah.
Speaker 1: Nah give me twenty eight on the Black Hands, but uh, excuse me, may nineteenth and twentieth, I'll be at Hilarities in Cleveland, and then July sixth through eighth, I'll be at the Punchline in Philadelphia. And yeah, that's all you need to know for now, although there's other shit and I'm probably fucking it up.
Speaker 2: That's how it always close, man. Hell yeah.
Speaker 1: And and as always, if you want to send us your own conspiracy theories, your own drops. If you want to tell us which specific heads are in which jars in which European nation, please send that to my mama pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: We would love to hear from you. That's about it, By bitch Chips in your eighties, All Kuala Bears are racist.
Speaker 4: The money.
Speaker 2: Stuff I can't tell me. Das had example