Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Garrett phone tapped Uncle Johnny. All right, set it up? What happened? All right?
Speaker 3: So we got an email from our listener, Christina, who told us her uncle Craig has a great talent. He thinks he sounds like Uncle Johnny, to the point where Craig has gone out to bars and people have been giving him free drinks because they think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So we decided to use Craig's talent and phone tap our very own Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 1: I can't wait listen.
Speaker 2: In Hello zero, Hey Johnny is Garrett.
Speaker 3: I know I've just gotten several emails about something that I thought you should know about. Yeah, there's this guy that has been going around claiming to be Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 2: Get out.
Speaker 3: You know, he's causing some trouble. He got thrown out of a bar for getting into a fight with the guys. He's giving you a bad name around town, all right. He said he's gone to the Monster before. I mean, he's literally copying your life.
Speaker 2: Oh god, this.
Speaker 3: Is just a bad look for us at the radio station.
Speaker 2: It certainly is, But we don't need any of this. I mean, I don't know. It's my revertation. He's ruining, I know.
Speaker 3: And the interesting part is, so I decided to call him, and he is telling me that he's Uncle Johnny, like you know, you know what. I'll put you on hold and you can listen in. But I want you to hear what this guy sounds like.
Speaker 2: You know, he hold on.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know that I'm talking to you. So, hey, Uncle Johnny, I'm sorry all this was a little busy. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Hello, lady, What going on?
Speaker 3: So you're telling me that I should come out and have a drink with you?
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know I want to get back into the studio, and you know, I guess some more crocktail should make. Maybe we could do it monday. You could have me back and we commit something. Uh Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello Hello.
Speaker 2: Would you like to want me to come with you? This is Uncle Johnny. Would you like me to come with you? No, this is uncle No, non, you're talking to the real one.
Speaker 1: Now, no, no, no, hello.
Speaker 2: Hello. Anyways, you're not me and I could tell you I could throw im dying to see you. Yes, I'll meet you. Yeah, where do you want to meet you and.
Speaker 1: I could you could come out and visit me at Cherry's on the Bay and on Fire Island. I set you.
Speaker 2: Up with a beautiful drink. Yes, phony, he's copying everything I do.
Speaker 1: What are you crazy? So I'll get you to come over to Fire Island?
Speaker 2: Are you cute? Ask Elvis what to do about this? I think that because you could trace the call. If you can trace where the call is coming from, we've had him online long enough. And then uh, and then we'll notify the police that because it's ruining my reputation. And I said, trace him? Now, what are you crazy?
Speaker 1: You're both full of cops? Is a copyright infringement. I got a lot of money tied up in these T shirts?
Speaker 2: You know? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are you bananas?
Speaker 2: T shirts?
Speaker 1: I make a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Listen to this guy.
Speaker 1: He's trying to say his uncle Johnny. Yeah, they He doesn't even sound like I'm it's awful. Would I have a two pay like this on if I wasn't Uncle Johnny? You can tell it's a too pay? Can't you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 3: You cannot tell Uncle Johnny see what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, apparently we're gonna get in touch with the police or something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call the cops right now.
Speaker 2: I think you should. And this is somebody. He's gone all over the town impersonating me, and they got kicked out of mirs and things like this, and now he's taken over my hope.
Speaker 1: Ass Hona, what are you Banani's horrible?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't know what to do. We're going to get the police or something.
Speaker 3: We called some of the listeners that have met him to and they said that he even tried to sell them drugs.
Speaker 2: Now, this guy listen, hello you buddy, But however you listen, you're ruining my reputation. You're really starting to aggrevate me. Now. I don't want anybody selling drugs in my name, are using my t shirts or anything else. Do you shut up because if I see you up, break your head. You're not with me, buddy. Hello, lady, I'm telling you right now, it's oba nothing, It's oba what are you a tough guy? I am a tough guy. Am I hellb tougher than new baby? You get no, don't. I'm not even going to play this game with you. I'm not really do any You're screwing up Elvis Durant's his reputation, the radio and everybody around town. I will hunt you down and I will have you arrested.
Speaker 1: Vodka and You're trying to perpetrate a fraud.
Speaker 2: Here, I am not trying to perpetrate anything. I'm going to perpetrate you.
Speaker 1: Pictures of me skinny dipping out in Palm Springs a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, goo, are you following me on Twitter? What's the big deal? Anybody could do that? Listen, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: You're to fraud me?
Speaker 2: All right? I want to meet you. I want to meet you now.
Speaker 1: I want to meet you too.
Speaker 2: Where are you my gonna know? You? Tell me where to meet you this afternoon? Well, tell me where to meet you this afternoon, you wediot. I live right by Madison Square Garden. You know what? Yes, well come over here, then.
Speaker 1: The street from Madison Square.
Speaker 2: I live in Madison Square Garden, So come on over, come on, come on, you want to come on? Send a picture?
Speaker 1: You can see me on YouTube making a banana surprise, like, well, wmen on it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna smack you so hig your mother's gonna feel it. Hey, Uncle Johnny, pleas bananas, you.
Speaker 3: Got phone tap?
Speaker 2: Cut out.
Speaker 1: How you're going, and I'm going.
Speaker 2: To show you who is who is my who's playing Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 3: That's Craig. He actually has been getting free drinks at bars because people think he's Uncle Johnny.
Speaker 2: Get out. That was a phone tap. They phone tapped me.
Speaker 1: But well, you listen, Uncle Johnny, You've been a very good sport.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying, what the hell was this guy banana?
Speaker 1: How mister phone tapped me?