Speaker 1: Thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. It is election day today. Let's just be blunt. You know, we've been counting down election days and officially election days in thirteen days. But in many states, early voting is happening, so that means election day is now in most states and commonwealths in the country. Now, if you'd like to learn how to register, if it's still available in your state, and in many states it is, and if you want to know when early voting starts and stops. As a public service, we have put it all up available on handity dot com. As a public service, we put the Kamala files her in her own radicalism, her own words, her own extremism, that Tim Walls files him and his radicalism, his extremism, as a public service. Again, because the state run medium mob, the biggest contributors to the Harris Walls campaign, will never, will, never inform you of any of this, and the desperation could not be any more acute than things are right now. I mean, you have Joe Biden now openly giving a shout out to the Justice Department to lock up Donald Trump. You know, compare Biden to the man that he wants to throw in jail for life, who actually, you know, did have the chance to lock up Hillary Clinton and he and by the way, a lot of MAGA people got pissed off when he said, you know what, I didn't like the idea of taking a former first lady and the idea of her being in jail. He said that, But you know, he's going to put his political opponents and weaponize the justice system. You mean, like they weaponize the justice system. Rudy Juliani now gives up his condo, gives up his world series ring Yankee memorabilia. Whether you agree or disagree with his opinions, he was great during nine to eleven. But you know, nobody seems to want to remember America's mayor or what they did with Paul Manafort, you know, pre Dawn Raid guns drawn, or Roger Stone or Peter Navarro, you know, Bannon Meadows. Yeah, I mean, the list goes on and on and on. We now learned this week from the House Judiciary Committee that Nathan Wade, Fannie Willis's dear, dear close friend was going to the Biden Harris White House meeting with what Justice Department officials and were they coordinating the the state charges against Donald Trump in Fulton County, Georgia. It's just it's despicable. And then you know, with all these you know, we talked a lot about you had one hearsay witness and the importance that they put on, but nobody wanted to talk about the real hunter Biden laptop from Hell. They did everything they could do to to just get rid of that. And anyway, the media is getting desperate, and so you know they bring out are off balls, a very disgruntled employee by the name of a former general Kelly Fine, that he has an axe to grind. He was fired and anyway and has been out there as part of the I Hat Trump brigade. Trump's of He's Mussolini, he's Hitler, he's Stalin, he's all combined. He's a threat to democracy. January sixth. You know, he's a racist, racist, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamophobe, trans phobe. We want thirty air in water and wants to take away Grandma and Grandpa, social Security and Medicare, even though Democrats rated the lockbox. You know, never forget that, Kelly. In this interview, it was an interview with MPR. This goes back to May eighteenth of twenty eighteen. Was actually asked questions about Donald Trump, but then he had a very different perception of Donald Trump. There's been reporting about some derogatory words that you used to describe the president. I know you've denied it. How do you describe your relationship with Donald Trump? Quote? The President and I have a very close relationship. My view is to speak truth to power. I always give my opinion on everything. He always listens, and sometimes he takes the opinion, sometimes he doesn't. He would be the one that is the decider, as George W. Bush is to say, because he's the president, and he says the good thing about the President is he does listen to people. Generally speaking, we'll let we will have a group in there, a very spectrum, if you will, and if it's taxes, you'll have someone who thinks, you know, very liberally about taxes and someone who's an arch conservative on the arch conservative side and then a sprinkling of everyone in the middle. So, according to John Kelly, Donald Trump listens to people from all sides of the political spectrum. Sometimes he follows their advice, sometimes he doesn't. That's up to him. He's elected president. But he always listens. Doesn't sound like the fascist or the guy that loves Adolf Hitler that he's now, you know, designing a fascist would be a guy that listens to nobody and anyone who disagrees with him would get fired. That's not how John Kelly then described Donald Trump when he was actually working for him, and anyway, you know, here's more from Kelly before he decided that Trump is a fascist and like fascism and talked glowingly of Hitler. Which I've known Donald Trump for years and I've talked to many people about this. He's never, not in front of any one person that I'd talked to, did anything remotely like this has ever come out of his mouth. How do you describe Trump's intellect? Mpr ass very smart, A very very smart guy, I mean, a super smart guy. But I think it wouldn't surprise you to know that he's very strong. He's very strong in terms of trade, taxes, business, he's a quick study on everything else. He's a pretty bright guy. Well that's pretty high praise from John Kelly from a guy that he now claims is once that he admired things about Adolf Hitler. This is all, guess, this is all they have. Let lock them up. He's Hitler, He's Stalin, He's Mussolini. And the reason is is, you know, except if you're looking at you know, the liberal Washington Post, which I don't really put a lot of faith in. They're telling us now that we should lower our expectations about what the American dream should be. But you know, as political points out, the clock's ticking on Kamala Harris. Even the Hill is saying Democrats fear race may be slipping away from Harris. The Telegraph says there are ominous signs that Kamala Harris's blue walls collapsing. La Times won't won't even give an endorsement of Harris. Pretty shocking. You have Muslim Michigan Democrat removed from a Harris event, that person wants an explanation, and other ominous headlines that we're going to go over today. You know, Donald Trump, she took off yesterday? Why did she take off? You know, if I was like the Democrats and I went forward with one person and their allegations, wouldn't we be talking more about the allegation of Kamala Harris's where all those me two people? You know, a woman pulled three people in real time that Doug m Off Abla's husband, you know, slapped her hard across the face. You know, we know that he didn'tpregnate the nanny in his first marriage. That's that's that's not even been disputed. He never gets asked any questions. There's no coverage of any of it. If I should if I saw first hand quote accounts, any more of them about Tim Walls on social media that I I don't I won't talk about because I can't corroborate them. It is. It is endless. So they take one guy hearsay and they run with it and it becomes the liberal talking point now for the for the rest of the campaign. And you know Biden say, you know, calls for Trump to be locked up, then tries to clarify it when he realizes, oh, that's exactly what we're accusing them, that they're going to do to us.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: The guy also wants to place every civil servant, every single one, Yeah, every He has a writer of the stream ruling on immunity to need me if he if it was the case to actually eliminate, physically, eliminate, shoot kill someone who is he needs to be a threat to him.
Speaker 1: He's going to kill me.
Speaker 3: He's going to kill I know, this sounds bizarre. It sounds like I said this five years ago. He'd locked me up. We gotta lock him up.
Speaker 1: I guess that explains their weaponized system of justice. You know, we have James carvel Is out there. He said that on debate night with Harris. I'm sorry with Biden and Donald Trump. You know, after a few minutes he said he took a gummy and he went to bed. He couldn't take it anymore. And now he's becoming more unhinged by the day. I mean, we talked a little bit about this yesterday. Democrats should ask Trump supporting pals, do you really want me to go to jail? Let me just say this. What they're really saying is they don't want what they did to Donald Trump if he wins to be done to them. That's what I hear them saying, and it's it's kind of amazing to hear it. But now he's he's just losing it. It sounds like he needs, like, I don't know, a bottle of Gummy's Love, so we could take like four a day, whatever, whatever the limit is. He was apparently on some podcast about the current state of the election. He says, I'm really not interested in being very fair about the whole GD thing. Okay, I really don't think we we should have fought fair against the Germans and the Japanese, he said, I think we should have like snuck around them, and I think we should have, you know, gone behind the enemy lines and cut their GD throats because that was what was at stake. And I think we're literally approaching the same place now. Then backpedal, clarifying that this was a metaphor, not a call for violence. I'm not talking about and everybody stopped, don't feint. I'm not talking about actually slitting a political opponent's throat. I know he didn't mean it that way, but he's it's the rhetoric. You can hear it. You know, this man has been now there's been two assassination attempts against his life you know, one that was pulled off, and then we would be assassin In a second case, we have iraniant hit squads we now know in this country that are trying to assassinate Donald Trump. So it might be a good idea for everybody. Had toned down the rhetoric a little bit, but he's argued that the media is foolishly fixating on polling while you know Donald Trump wants to empower the military. It is it's pretty unbelievable what we are where we are in this country. By the way, did you see the Democratic candidate in Missouri? You know he struck a television reporter with shrapnel, firing an AR fifteen round at which is a powerful rifle at close range. And anyways, going up against Josh I believe against Josh Haley, but the Democrat firing the shots along with a former Republican Adam Kingson's girl. Anyway, great day at the range with my friend Adam Kinsinger. We got to hang out with some union workers while exercising our freedom. What is this Tim Walls moment where he can't even load his shotgun. Always have first aid his handy, he continued, strapnel can always fly when you hit a target like today, and you've got to be ready to go. We had first aid kits, so we were able to take care of the situation. And I'm glad Ryan is okay and able to continue reporting. Josh Holly didn't let the opportunity slip to attack the man trying to take a seat. You know, when liberals play with guns, people get hurt. I mean, why would you do it a fairly close range? How stupid are you?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: I had gun safety drilled into my brain when I was ten eleven years old by my parents because my mom was a prison guard, she had a revolver, and my dad was a family corprobation guy, and they knew they had a very curious young son and they were going to teach me gun safety. And man, they drilled it into my head hard and it stayed with me my whole life. Thank god for that. But the liberal media up to their old tricks, and they are out there trying in this one case, you know, to claim that I guess it was first pushing an Atlantic item written by a guy that is known to not like Donald Trump and his family attorney slamming the Atlantic editor proclaiming Trump dissed a murdered Army service woman, the family saying he out right lied, and the story was so flimsy for CBS to run, but they still ran it completely silent. You know, for example, how many of you even know and it's been widely reported. We can give you details of it. We mentioned it once before, of real plagiarism, not once, but numerous occasions. Even the New York Times acknowledged it. Harris goes on NBC News, and you know, she was honest with the American people about Biden's mental acuity. Does anybody believe that he admitted to Telemundo finally, I am for amnesty for illegal immigrants. Well, why would she say that on Telemundo and never answer that question up to that point? We got a lot of ground to cover. Today's election day. For the next thirteen days in NY states, it'll be election well that was allowed many states. It'll be election day, it'll be, but that's going to be thirteen days from now. I hope you will embrace voting early and voting by mail, bank your vote. God forbid, Joe Bistardi says, hurricane seasons here, it's not over yet. I forbid there's another hurricane, a lot of craziness, you know, beyond beyond Joe Biden say we're gonna lock Trump up. I want to play Mark Halpern. I don't know if you remember the show The Circus, and I know he ran into some personal issues from years ago, long before I guess he was with liberal Joe and on the Circus, on Showtime, et cetera. And I never liked his partner, Hyloman. I know that he slants a little left. This is what he said about where we are with the election now, Just like with the polling data, I am urging you not to let what some people are saying in their analysis impact what you want to do and what you want your future to be, because we were told we'd have a red wave in twenty twenty two and it never materialized. Anyway, Here's what he said about early voting data.
Speaker 4: If the early vote numbers stay the way they are, and that's a bit, if we'll almost certainly know before election day who's going to win the election, we're going to talk a lot about that, the reasons why Democrats might be underperforming, the prospect that they'll recover. But again, make no mistake if these numbers hold up in the states where we can understand even partially what the data is like, we'll know that Donald Trump's going to be present on election day.
Speaker 1: And it's a pretty bold prediction. Nate Silver said, you know, he's now leaning that he thinks Trump, but again he says, it's a fifty to fifty matchup. So if you're in Georgia, if you're in North Carolina, if you're in Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth, if you're in Wisconsin, if you're in Michigan, if you're in Arizona, if you're in Nevada, you act as though your vote is going to decide this election. And if you don't have that sense of urgency, then you will get the government you deserve. And if you don't want to hear that, we can project that he wins the election from some network I don't know who will be first or last. Then the way to prevent that is that you yourself do your part. I mean, it's just everything that Kamalos says is so indefensible. Here's her defending Biden's what was so obvious to everybody that they had to threaten a coup and the reason Nancy Pelosi hasn't spoken to Joe. I guess she said since January is because Joe wants nothing to do with her. And George Clooney didn't write that up ed on his own. I'm certain because I know he's best friends for a fact, with Barack Obama. So you have Schumer, Pelosi and Obama. You know that they are anointing to get the voters, the primary voters. The millions of Democrats talk about a threat to democracy. Let's just threaten to use the twenty fifth Amendment if Joe doesn't do what we want, and it's like, you know, a little mini coup on their part to get rid of them. They may regret it. I hope they do in the end, but we'll find out soon. But she's not telling the truth. She can't tell the truth about co sponsoring the Green New Deal with Bernie Sanders, which would be the end of capitalism as we know at ninety three trillion dollars. She can't be honest when she's on what she said about government health care for all Medicare for all with no private health insurance, because that's not palpable with the American people. You know, she can't go out there and defend her tweeting out the bail fund after the police precinct that Minneapolis was burned to the ground four days later, or going on Colbert say, they're not going to stop. Shouldn't stop writing, and we're not going to stop. You know, she can't defend her position on defundismantle, reimagine ice and the police. He can't defend her position on the borders, which is, you know, decriminalizing illegal immigration. She did double down on amnesty, but she's also offering free food, housing, health care, education, our running mate, legal driver's licenses, college education, and she's offering and both of them are offering sex change operations funded by taxpayers for illegal immigrants. And now she's pledging amnesty.
Speaker 5: Listen, right now, we're talking about border security, and there's nobody, no Democrat talking about pathway to citizenship an immigration belief and that the benefits that migrants bring to this country.
Speaker 2: But there's no question that migrants bring. America is a country that is in part by immigrants, people, their GPS third that have there.
Speaker 5: We're talking about mass deportations.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about what do you stand on otportations? What's what's your stand there. We need smart immigration policy in America that includes a pathway to citizenship.
Speaker 1: Bing go amnesty. You know, she can't defend her statements that she absolutely would ban fracking, she said at many times. She can't, you know, defend her position on on offshore drilling. By the way, that's the path to America being wealthy and not have just you know, having telling kids and young families. Yeah, forget about the dream of a of a home with a backyard and were for your kids And no, no, no, you're probably gonna have to live in a townhouse and lower your expectations and wear a sweater if you're cold at night. Like Jimmy Carter said, it's this is this is just madness. And then you know when she defends like Biden's cognitive ability, you know she's lying. Listen.
Speaker 6: Can you say that you were honest with the American people about what you saw in those moments with President Biden as you were with him again and again repeatedly in that time.
Speaker 2: Of course, Joe Biden is an extremely accomplished, experienced and capable in every way that anyone would want if they're president, and you never.
Speaker 6: Saw anything like what happened at the debate night behind closed doors with him.
Speaker 7: It was a bad debate.
Speaker 2: People have bad debates. He is absolutely that's.
Speaker 1: The reason why you're here.
Speaker 6: And he's not running for.
Speaker 2: The top of the ticket. Well, you'd have to ask him if that's the only reason, why, what do you think I am running for president of the United States? Joe Biden is not.
Speaker 1: You can't be honest on anything. And that's why Americans now see it. And I think one of the reasons I think it has gotten into the consciousness. The Kamala files, the Walls files. You can download it. You can share it on social media with your friends, your neighbors and co workers, your family, and I hope you will. There's still time and I'm deputizing all of you so we have an informed electorate in this country. It is uh. It is fascinating to listen to people on the left. They are absolutely unhinged. I mean, listen to joyless behar on Donald Trump. If people still follow this fascist pig, listen to this, this is ABC Disney come in.
Speaker 7: They have to fix the economy. That the bad economy the republic Republicans left. For some reason, people don't seem to get that Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 1: No, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: There can argue that.
Speaker 2: But I want Donald Trump to news.
Speaker 1: I don't play.
Speaker 7: Today's is the kind of thing that I don't even know what to say anymore. If people still follow this fascist pig, then I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 7: It's like, how many times do we have to hear him say that, referring to immigrants as animals? And Hitler calls cleansing Germany of all those parasites referring to immigrants, and he called Jews lice, and and and and this guy Trump calls people vermin. It's the same language that Hitler used.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's been no greater defender of the Jewish community and Israel as president in our lifetime than Donald Trump, period, end of sentence. And it's just it is desperation. They can't run or answer the question are you better off than they were? Now? Just to educate joyless because she is joyless. When Donald Trump first three years in office, before the worst pandemic than what one hundred years? What did the Trump tax cuts do? Did they benefit the wealthy? Well, if you actually look at the data as provided by the White House Council of Economic Advisors. What did we learn? The growth rate was six point eight percent. Real median income grew by an an even greater amount to seven point nine percent for African Americans, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans. All of those numbers are record highs, as were the new income levels for each one of these demographic groups. You wonder why more African Americans Hispanic Americans has been a twenty two point shift with Hispanic Americans the dramatic number of African Americans of voting for Donald Trump anyway, So the and as for the Trump's tax tax cutsers only benefited the rich well. As incomes continued to grow. In twenty nineteen, the poverty rate plummeted to what was a sixty year low, and this was the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. It lifted four point one million people out of poverty, the largest decrease since nineteen sixty six. And if you want a comparison, or for comparison purposes, the Obama Biden error, the number of people living in poverty increased by nearly a million seven hundred and eighty seven thousand. Minority groups experienced the largest improvements. Overall poverty rate again a sixty year low, and African American poverty was almost two poverty rate declined was almost two times the amount as other demographic groups, and the same with Hispanic Americans and the same with Asian Americans. They were nearly three times the average American if you break it down demographically, those are just oh sorry, those are White House Council Economic advisors. Sorry, hate to use real information and not fake news. But we're now in the crazy season. You've got Barack Obama now lecturing African American men. You got James Carvill. You know yesterday, I mean today's I don't give a damn bauth the truth. We have the new carvel. We just have the old carvel. But we have both carvel's. Here's two. Oh, let's play James Carvell. Poor James. He needs a gummy, He needs a box of gummies.
Speaker 8: This is not to say, well, he's really not mean, he's got a really get rid of social security James. No, he is telling you right to your stupid face that he is going to use the military to arrest and suppress his political opponents. But I'm sure that I and everybody else that does this for a living is going to get asked, well, what about the swing voters in such and such a state that you know what, they can all swing from the end of a rope. All right, that's what they're coming for. They're telling you, they're begging they and he said, look, they're wrong. This is what I said, I'm going to do, and I'll plan on doing it, and you better pay attention. And every time you have somebody that is a friend of yours, you know, somebody said, well, you know, I'm for Trump, just so you know what you're voting for. Do you really want me to go to jail? Because that's what you're voting for, he's telling you. And I'm really not interested in being very fair about the whole thing, Okay. I really don't think we should have fought fair against the Germans and the Japanese. I think we should have like snuck around them, and I think we should have you know, going behind him and lines and cut their throats, because that was what it was at stake. I think we're literally approaching the same place right now. I'm not talking about everybody. Stop, don't faint. I'm not talking about actually splitting the political opponent throats.
Speaker 1: What a release. I'm glad he's not going to slip my throat. Oh you know, but you know, we had Obama lecturing, you know, quote the brothers African American men but not voting for Kamalos, suggesting it was out of misogyny and sexism. You have Spike Lee telling African American voters and men that they're drinking the kool aid. Here's what he said.
Speaker 9: It is white and Latino men that are breaking towards Trump.
Speaker 1: I know the most continued.
Speaker 8: You can go ahead, if you got the gist of it, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well it's sad, but truth.
Speaker 9: Some of my brothers have been drinking that kool aid, and I just hope that they get their minds straight, get their minds rate in time for this election. If they're conscious and they'll aware, there's no nothing that this other guy I can do that's gonna put us, not just black folks, but Americans in a better position going forward.
Speaker 1: He's I guess everyone has their beliefs. They are that this is all they have expected to get, even worse. I hate, I hate to inform you shut off the just shut out the noise is my advice. You know, sweet baby James served in the Navy. Navy a number of years, that makes him eligible to be a free member of gov x. They're over ten million members. They're saving millions of dollars every single month. It costs them nothing to join, no membership fee at all. But the way govxworks dot com, it's goovx dot com is if you have served your community, if you've served your country military, first responder, law enforcement, teacher, you will be eligible for free membership. And what means is and I've gone online, I've looked at James's account with him, and you see all your favorite brands, things you're gonna buy anyway up to forty percent off like ray Bans and Oakley's and Yetties and north Face. You can get up to forty percent off amazing vacations. How about this up to one thousand bucks off all cruises, unlimited open bar, specialty dining with Norwegian Cruise Lines. Okay, that's real money in your pocket. Just go to gov x dot com, make sure you qualify like sweet baby James, and you're gonna find all the things that you're gonna buy anyway at a huge discount. And if you go to govex dot com use the promo code Sean Sea, they'll give you fifteen bucks off your first purchase. But it costs you nothing to be a member. And you can join the ten million plus members who are saving millions every month when you go to dove x and it basically is giving discounts and savings for those that have served their country and communities. And it's free dove x dot com today.
Speaker 8: The interviews you won't hear anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Every day, every day, that's what we do.
Speaker 8: You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Not only we have an amazing handidate. Tonight nine Eastern when we come back all things simple, Man Bill O'Reilly will get his take on the election. It is election day in America because many states have early voting, and of course thirteen days till the actual day. But I suggest you don't be a victim of a her kada not able to vote. If you want to vote, vote early, bank your vote. Also, Dave McCormick surging in Pennsylvania in the Senate race there. He's now up in three or four polls