Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some of the stocks that are on the move today on Paul Sweeney alongside Lisa Matteo. We're joined by Bloomberg Red Brown Red. What are you looking at today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and first on my radar today is a Tapestry. They are the worst performing stock in the SP five hundred right now. That's the owner of Coach and Kate Spade shares her down around seventeen percent, and that's the steepest inter day drop since August of twenty twenty three. So that's really coming off the back of company issuing a new annual earnings per share forecast that came in below the high end the high end, excuse me haying below what with consentences was expecting. That new outlook includes sixty sixty cent per share impact from tariffs, probably a little bit more than what Wall Street was expecting. Company is doing. It has had a great year, up around seventy percent prior to today, but this kind of backs it down below the fifty percent range now for the year date returns, and.
Speaker 3: It was like Kate Spade was not doing well for at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to the world biggest farm machinery maker, Deer. Yes, Deer, another one in the red this morning, another one due to the lowered full year outlook for profits falling around six percent right now. At the moment was down around eight percent, so pairing a little bit of the losses. It's the worst inter day move since earlier this year, since April, so around the time when we first got the tariffs announced, and that is kind of a still kind of a lingering issue for the company, but this time it's just impacting the way that farmers are buying machinery. There's just this kind of lower sentiment among farmers right now that is having them delay and be cautious around some of these bigger expenses for them. Add on that, some of the pricing that's falling for for grain, livestock prices are down and that's really weighing on the demand for some of Deer's bigger equipment at the moment, and that.
Speaker 3: Liigns with what we heard yesterday on this program. We spoke to Brian Hefti, who is a farmer in South Dakota, and we're talking to him just about the state of the farmer, and he says it's tough out there because crop prices are down, commodity prices are down, but his costs arising, fertilizer, labor costs, even the interest rates hurt because they're all indebted. So tough times out there for the American farmer. Hopefully commodity prices will turn turn around here. How about Cisco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cisco the kind of the big one for today. It is kind of flat at the moment. Shares word down around four percent at the open. The move comes after the you know, it offered its new official year revenue guidance looking around sixty billion dollars at the high end for the full year, and some analysts we're looking around for sixty one billion. I think, you know, with any company that has you know, mentioned that it will have some AI exposure that becomes a little bit increased expectations, higher optimism. So this may be just disappointed slightly. Again, shares are kind of flat at the moment, so we'll see how this plays out. It did report that they had one billion dollars in sales related to AI for last year. Maybe that's not enough for some people to kind of jump into the stock at the moment.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Couple that with a little bit of concerns around how competitive the space is becoming a broadcom Culett Packard also kind of taking aim in the same markets, and maybe that that has kind of dampered some of the optimism around Cisco.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.