Speaker 1: These are the size that a big for each other? Are you that's all here? I'm a Capricorn. I came here again vanished.
Speaker 2: Won't know what's good when you start speaking Spanish, very centrally, full of energy.
Speaker 1: After I'm done, you're still telling me you won't mar at him enough.
Speaker 3: Oh what a.
Speaker 2: Sad strategy, wondered it from the front, back, lean and the baby. I will guarantee you to give you everything. Your body's missive. Welcome back. This is good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Nila.
Speaker 4: Happy Wednesday, because you know I fucking love a happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Happy hompday, y'all you have today.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys are having a good day. Where's gonna get straight to it because I'm fucking pumped.
Speaker 2: I'm pumped.
Speaker 4: We have a special guest today, Chris Medina.
Speaker 2: Medina, Yes, and can you tell us a little bit about you.
Speaker 1: Chris, I am the famous psychic medium Chris Medina, So that's who I am.
Speaker 2: If you are definitely, Uh, what's.
Speaker 1: Psychic smoke like? Are you.
Speaker 2: Going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just it's Wednesday and some ding.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be one of those episodes Okay, sorry.
Speaker 1: Go on, but yeah, I am a psychic medium. I have been a psychic medium my entire life. No, I didn't but my head. No, I didn't fall down. Nothing tragic happened to me in order to get this. I was born this way. So I've been doing readings professionally for the last five years. But I've always had this gift. Always gave readings to friends, family members, that sort of thing. But knew at a young age that this would be the path that I was meant to walk. Things I was meant to do. So twenty fourteen is when it really hit and started doing this full blast as a profession.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: So how when did you first know like that you had this gift? Like what was the first was like get the same moment that was like, hm, that's different.
Speaker 1: I used to suffer from asthma as a kid growing up. I don't know if you guys to have asthma, but it was really bad growing up, and they used to put I'm old. I'm way older than you guys are. So they used to put us in a plastic bubble. Yes, I'll be forty three at the end of this month.
Speaker 2: No way, So.
Speaker 1: They I was sitting in a plastic bubble, sit to death with asthma, and my guides I don't know what else to call them. People want to know who they are, so I'll just say guides for lack of a better word, had came in and told me that because I was ready to die. I'm not kidding, like that's how was at the age of like three or four. I was like sitting in the bed. I was like, I just want to I just want to be able to breathe. I'm not afraid to die. If I need to die, I'll die or whatever. So I was putting that out there, and then my guides had came in and said, no, you're not going to die. You were meant here. You're brought here to do different things. Going to be fine, everything's going to be good. You're going to be showing what you need to do later on, so you're not going anywhere. I said, okay, went back to sleep, and then woke up and then yeah, wow, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: At three or four, you remember that. And I was clear.
Speaker 1: Giving my dad's friends who my dad is a biker eventually from Palmdale, California, like a motorcycle bik Yeah, like a motorcycle biker biker, and he would have friends. It would get stoned in the back room and I would give readings to them as a kid, as a little kid. So they'd be getting stoned in the in that room, lighting up, and then my dad would ask me to read. I didn't know what I was doing at that time. He would ask me, what do you think of this guy? Tell me what you think, and so I would start telling the guy what I saw, and I guess one of the guys it touched him or whatever, and he ended up crying, and I thought I fucked up. I was like, oh, my dad, do something wrong. My Dad's like, no, you just said something that he needed to hear. So my dad knew early on. So did my grandmother, which is his mother. But my dad's side of the family it's all Native American, so it's Apatche Indian and my mom's side of the family is Mexican Spanish.
Speaker 2: So did you have other family members have this gift as well?
Speaker 1: My dad is a medium, he but he's afraid of it for being a biker. I'll show you a picture of him. Hold on Harley Davidson long ass hair, mustache and beard and is a complete medium, but it's afraid to use it because of the ship that he sees.
Speaker 3: But he's pumped up for you to. He didn't he didn't make you fear it or anything. He was just he didn't want to use his He didn't want.
Speaker 1: Me to tell him anything negative with it, like don't tell me when you see this whatever. But he would ask like what do you see? How do you get? How are you getting it? Who are you talking to? Like at a young age, my grandmother had told him like this one's different. He's like, you're you're gonna have to deal with him and his gift. And my dad was like, no, that is all you and him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So yeah, age, Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what like when you were doing these readings at that age, like what did they consist of? Was it just like oh, like I can tell that you're like something's bothering you?
Speaker 2: Or like what like what it was like how old are you? Like six or seven?
Speaker 1: Or like no, this was like like living with my dad at that time, it would have been like three or four. Yeah. So and my daughter, like I've a daughter too, she's she just turned twenty. We talked fast. Yeah, we talked so fast. So like growing we learned how to talk really fast. So growing up, the way you hear now, the way that I speak nowt is probably how I was as little kid. Like I learned how to cuss, I learned how to talk really past to do things at an early age. So my dad had put me in that room and would ask me like, what do you see? And I remember vividly one of the guys having an issue with how he was feeling. He was sad, he was kind of like depressed, but I didn't know those words, and I would tell him that he was that he would cry to himself, and that he shouldn't cry, that he should be happy, and so things like that. Said they were deep readings, but I didn't know what I was talking about, right, Or my dad would pull up and we'd next to somebody on the road and ask me, like, what do you get from that guy? So I would start reading those he was training. Yeah, but he doesn't do it himself though.
Speaker 2: Did he have a bad experience that made him say yeah?
Speaker 1: Because he was a biker, he was like a gangster. So one of the first OG's and he did a lot of like, you know, stupid shit, the things that come back and haunt your ass. Yeah, he didn't want to mess with it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Wow, that's super powerful.
Speaker 4: Are you religious? Like how does that go and does it go together with like being.
Speaker 1: Actually yeah, I get asked that a lot of times too. I am religious to a point, like I don't go to church or whatever. I was raised Catholic. I do believe in the Virgin Mary. I do believe in some of the saints. The reason why I say that is because when I first started developing this gift and I started getting you know, going on different paths with how to use it, like coming into it, like, Okay, am I just a psychic? Or am I a medium? Can I hear ghosts? Can I talk to ghosts? Can I see the other side? Yes? I can do that. Yes, I'm a psychic. I could read minds, I could tap into people's energy. What else can I do? Can I do spells? So I started getting involved, like at the age of like sixteen seventeen into spells. So I learned how to do Santa Ria. I know you're probably familiar with that, and so I would practice it and I would do candle magic and do kind of different spells for everybody. And then it got to the point where I was bringing in bad energy and you can feel that. Oh yeah, so you're burning like twenty different candles for twenty different people, doing spells.
Speaker 2: For you don't know who's coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this one time there was this demon, I didn't call it a demon that was in the room. Me and my boyfriend were both in bed together and we were falling asleep and I heard something in the corner of the room and it sounded like it was growling and hissing, and I was like, it is in the corner between the doorway there. It is coming toward us, and you could hear I shit, you not shuffling its footsteps? Yes, because I woke them up. I was like, wake up. And he was like what, I'm all, there's something in the room. It's like, what do you mean. I was like, there's something behind the door. I said, listen, and you could hear it. And it walked and it shuffled its feet towards the bed really really fast, and when it hit the bed, the end of the bed, it pushed the bed and I was like, oh my god, is it going to jump? What's it going to do? And it just went away. So that next day I had told I talked to my guides, I had prayed. I was like, I don't want to do this anymore. It's bad, Like I'm bringing all this negative energy. Help me get rid of it. What can I do? And I talked about this on my latest episode too, where I felt like I was going crazy at that time because I would hear voices that were different. This time. There was more energy, there was more medium stuff coming through, more of like my guides making more of a presence, if you will. So I thought I was losing my mind. So I went to go to the doctor's that try to get committed and shit, I was like, I'm losing it. Yeah, I'm like I keep hearing shit. And so I had reached out. I had prayed to the Virgin Mary. It was the only saint that was left there in the candle, and I was like, I will do anything if you can get rid of this feeling and just kind of make me normal again. And she had mentioned she had said this is the reason why I believe in her. She had said, I want you to go outside, and I want you to bring back. I want you to bring back to life the rose bush that you bought. And I was like, what rose bush? And I used to live in Pacoima, so you know, right under the freeway right there, they would sell rose bushes there for like five dollars a get. You don't know what colored is good as and bloomed and so I forgot all about it. I forgot to take care of it. And it was sitting on the side of the yard all dried up, and so I was like, well, wait a minute, it's dead. There's like there's nothing there, like it's rotted. It's completely rot And she was like, no, take care of it, and I want you to bring me the flowers that grow from it. So within weeks I should she not, I would say, like maybe a good eight weeks. I started taking care of it, and then the flowers started to come into play and it was sprouting peach flowers. So so long as it was sprouting, I was giving her the flowers. So she came to me, and then I also had visions with saints, like I don't know if you're familiar, are you Catholic? Padre Pio in school? Padre Pio is a psychic saint. He came to visit me. And then Saint Benedict what I got reinvolved into witchcraft, came and told me to pray to him that I need to bring which witchcraft into my life. And I looked at who Saint Benedict was, and he was a patron saint against witchcraft.
Speaker 2: And he told you to bring it back into your life.
Speaker 1: He told me not to stay away from it. So you don't need that. You're on a different level, you're a different journey that was who you were before. Don't do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, because I think a common misconconception with people who just like don't fuck with magic or spirit life or anything that's not physically in this plane and can't handle it is that if you have this gift, if you're a psychic or you you know, see things in people, that it's automatically something dark, it's automatically witchcraft. And I don't even think necessarily I don't correct me like all witchcraft is bad, but I have heard that once you invite certain things in, it's hard to get's hard.
Speaker 1: To get rid of it exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So with you having all these this power, like how do at this point after that experience and that you can you know, speak of spirits and have you know, be a medium for people to you know, interact. How do you how can you like go around what's negative and what's not and when and who is coming? Like at any given moment where you're at you know, at the club and you know you're having a good time and then whoosh, you know, you see something you don't want to see.
Speaker 1: That happens all the time. Really you can't shut it off, Like I don't know any like when psychics tell me, oh, I just like I remember doing these events coming up. Jay would bok these huge events for me like that, like metaphysical affairs, you know, like the Conscious lifexpo type thing where there's a bunch of psychics under one tent. Yeah, I'm like what they know? And so so when when they would come up to my booth, they were like they'd be like, oh, I'm a psychic too, I'm a medium, or I'm I'm an EmPATH whatever, And I'd be like, well, what do you get off of me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I disconnect from it. But yeah, I'm like, what do you mean disconnect from it? Because I would love to know the secret to do that because I can't disconnect psychically. There's no fucking well. You can ask Bruna. I know Bruno was on your show. Yeah, everywhere we go, I'm constantly reading people. I can't help The medium stuff's a little different. The medium stuff I can hear. I can hear it come in. I can tune that out if I really really need to. But the psychic stuff, no way.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: But to answer your question when people ask you, know, like, how do you differentiate whether it's bad or it's good? I marched to the beat of my own drum, like, I don't give a fuck what works for you, what works for you, it works for me, It works for me. It works for me, and as long as I know within my heart that I'm not practicing it for for evil or doing shady ship with it. Like I would never ever go up to somebody and say, oh, you are going to die soon, you know, no ship like that. But I would never because you feel but what do you think that's going to be to somebody's that?
Speaker 2: What does that feel like for you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it different with different people if I'm.
Speaker 1: Not connected to them or I don't know them, personally. I mean, I don't want to sound mean, but I can. You know, it doesn't make any difference to me. But if I see somebody in my family or somebody that I'm close to getting sick or having issues there, then that's where it sucks with me. Even like in relationships. Like I said, I could ask that all the time, do you have a relationship.
Speaker 2: All that ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good bye? Just turn around now Exactly.
Speaker 1: I grew up hanging around with nothing but girls, and they would use my ability to call me psychic back then, would it would have been just it would have been wrong, they would They would say, go to Chris. He has he gives good advice, he's good with like relationships. So my girlfriends would always ask me to read their boyfriend. Oh god, I'd be like, what do you get off of him? And I'm like X Y and Z blah blah blah to a tea.
Speaker 3: So wow, shit, I'm getting scared. When he came in, he cleansed the house, He cleansed us. He emailed like, you want to cleansing too, I'm like, hell yeah, bring all that ship. But he was he cleansed the girls because Erica was late y'all and are you putting on a blast though, because she was like, I'm never like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I relaxed. Obviously you're guilty.
Speaker 3: Today he was late and he said, he said, whose baby is this? He said, she's different to Luna. He said, she says something on her forehead. I've only seen that one other time. I was like, I was like, he was her birth different. But I feel like as a child, like I had, I was more in tune with certain gifts. And I remember having certain conversations with my mom and like telling her stuff and I don't know if she was just like pumping me up. But yeah, but it's funny, like I wonder how many people do have gifts, But if it's not fostered, or they don't know what that is, or their family doesn't know what they you just start to ignore it. Because sometimes I'll see people or I'll feel things. I'm an impath period.
Speaker 1: I'm a cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel everything and too much. And sometimes I'll meet people and and I and I feel things even in a crowd of people, and I'll just be one person. I'm like, God, I really need to say something to that person. And I used to ignore it because I thought I was fucking crazy. But now I'd be like, are you okay? Or I'll just make a contact, like I'll try to touch someone. But I'm wondering, like I used to think, like maybe just the cancer, but how many people or how many children have different environments than you, you know, and their their families are not as in tune and they don't have the tools to.
Speaker 1: Understand exactly what it is. Everyone's born with a level of intuition, a level of their own gift there, how they're brought up and how they're Yeah, it's a huge it's a different story.
Speaker 4: I mean I see things and hear things all the time as a kid, and my dad used to like be like not believe me and be like, oh, yeah, it's so scary.
Speaker 2: So then I started thinking it wasn't real, but I knew it was.
Speaker 4: But then I think I've always said, like I feel like I shut that part off of myself, but it.
Speaker 2: Still exists in so many ways.
Speaker 4: Like I'm always like, shit just happens at the right time when I needed to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, But it's not it's.
Speaker 3: Deeper than that, and I think it's about believing in your own power, because a lot of times when I have going through you. Even today, when I knew you were coming, I was in about them getting right and I was thinking about it, and I was like, I just said out loud to whomever who was near me, and I was just like, whatever I need to know today, I'm ready to hear it.
Speaker 2: I need to hear it. Whoever needs to say something to me, be present and let me know you know what I'm saying. And I do that often.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll get weird messages to do weird things, and I'm like, that's really crazy, but I'm like, who knows, maybe it's not. You know, it's so good that you're here to reinforce all these tools.
Speaker 1: To confirm everything. Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 3: I have a question that it was actually your question, so I know right now. First of all, we're in Hollywood and there's like a bunch of reality TV and there's a bunch of like, you know, psychics and like Psychicotline and all the ship. How do you feel about like the like the mediums on TV and like do you do you ever watch that stuff?
Speaker 1: No? I think it's I think they're full of ship. I'm not gonna lie. I mean, like, like everybody always asks me about this Tyler Henry Kids that a young episode, and I'm like, okay, first of all, he he's gay, right, Yeah, he says he knows nothing about fashion, he knows nothing about celebrities, he knows nothing about me.
Speaker 2: Right, some of the time. Sometimes when he meets people, I'm like, you're telling me you don't.
Speaker 1: Know that's exactly you're gay?
Speaker 2: You amber Rose, And that's what I saw. He's like, I just saw Roses and Roses. It was amber Rose. I'm like, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, like, in order to be gay, there's three things you have to know about.
Speaker 2: Exactly, especially if you're in LA, especially.
Speaker 1: If you're in LA. So when he gets when he has readings that come on there, it's very much we've already read the ship, that's already that the people that was reading. How many times I've said this over and over again, how many times can you read the Kardashians and bring up their father? And he read my idol Kim and then brought up Biggie and disrespected them Kim Kim.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, and he brought up he brought up Biggie.
Speaker 1: He brought up.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course I didn't see that's not going to go google this. But there's a big man. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I'm getting top up big something notorious something. No, No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Getting some beats. I don't know. I've never got beats like this before.
Speaker 1: My god, stop. Yeah, I don't funk with it. I I'm very much against it. Like I said, J at the very early stage of my career, had me do these fucking events. He was like, go do them because you need to learn how to play ball with the yeah, And I was like, okay, So I went, and they're all a bunch of fakes. Like I would have people literally come from another table that was supposedly psychic, that was supposedly a medium, come and say, Chris, can you help me with this reading? I'm stuck. I would like to say it like.
Speaker 2: You don't know what to do?
Speaker 4: Do you see that maybe some of them are They started out as something like, you know, maybe something that there was something there that maybe then turned into greed or not inauthenticity, but then clouds, you're on it.
Speaker 1: That's what I would tell people. I would say it's very much a friendship zone type of thing. When you go work these events because you people are very empathic to a certain point. Like if you're a woman, I mean not all women are in tune to other women, but a good majority of time women have very very good intuition. You guys are able to fucking bring in babies, to have life with a portal exactly. So you can't tell me that not that women are not intuitive, there's you get to a certain point and you fucking stop. I think that people get distracted with becoming a medium, getting becoming a psychic, that they love helping people, but their lives are so fucked up on their own that they distract themselves to the lives of other people. And that's not what I want to do. Like I know that you guys have had somebody to do intention candles recently, and I speak out on intention candles. Nothing wrong with that, But how are you going to put an intention in a candle for me when you're not me? Does that make sense? Like I'm not trying to be shitty about it, like oah, sure, but some people like that stuff. I want I want to be able to work the candle magic with you. I want to be able to sit down with you like a good friend of mine, Marsa, and I would do candle spells all the time. So I'll go to her house and I'll cleanse the candle, but I will not touch it. She has to do.
Speaker 3: And what if I'm in a bad mood, right, and then you put that in there just not even not with intention, but because that's.
Speaker 1: Because that's my energy. And what if they put the person that at the store was in a bad mood or was pissed off, whatever, Like, fuck, everybody, I want it, you know what I'm saying. I want you to put your own attention in it.
Speaker 2: Yea, or we're gonna have to come over and mix with candles. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So do you guys want to get into the readings? Yeah? Okay, all right, I'll start with her first, So with you love, okay, feel free to jump in. So I'm gonna give you my quick little spiel I give every every client, every person that I read the spill.
Speaker 2: And for our listeners, sorry, yes, give me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read to me. And okay, so this is my spiel that I'm going to give you. So I do not discuss death, and I do not discuss anything that's going to scare the ship out of you. So without being said, is there anything that you want me to stay away from? Okay? The second thing is, for the first couple of minutes, I'm going to go in and give you what my guys are giving me to give you directly, and then I'll open the reading up. Tenny questions that you have in regards to what I said, or if you want to know about something that we didn't get a chance touch on, we could do it at that time. Okay, feel free to jump to jump in and call bullshit at any time, Do not hold back, not worry about trying to be polite. And I want to turn my feelings call me out. This is your show if you need to. Okay, you ready? Okay, So right off the bat, with you, you've got issues when it comes to your way of thinking and balancing out your emotions versus your drive, versus what you are versus what you can do realistically and practically. I feel like with you, you've got a lot of things that are on your mind, kind of tiptoeing back and forth, and it's hard for you to make up your mind when it comes to certain things. You got to pick one and start going for it. You got to get yourself because you've got a good head on your shoulders. But I feel like you feel like you need somebody with you. And I'm not saying that. I'm not putting it because she's here, but I'm saying there's a certain part of you that that's afraid to almost stand on your own two feet or to go off and branch out into you. Your mind is going to really start to open this year. I'll get to predictions in a second, but when it comes to opening up your mind and bringing in versatility, bringing in what your guys you're going to do is they're going to open the windows to your mind to allow fresh air to come in to change your way of thinking. So you probably start feeling this. I would say you're going to probably start feeling it this month, leading all the way up until June of this year. So what happened in March? Anything significant happened to you in March as far as like your way of thinking, like where you kind of got hard on yourself or you started to feel a certain way. Because your guys are telling me they've already put the bug in your ear to get you to move your ass. You need to realize your worth and what you bring at the end of the day to the table with everybody else, because you are just as creative, if not creative in a different way too, where you're also a very good people reader too. But I think that's what fucks you up as your intuition shuts you down and it gets you shy, and it kind of has you retreat back into that cancer shell. Stop doing that because you're only holding yourself back and then what's gonna end up happening with you? Because your temper switches so quick. You can be in a good moon all of a sudden, you can kind of be nasty or kind of all of a sudden shut down for a second. Does that make sense? So when it comes out, and make sure that you stay active in what it is that you're going for because they're going to bring new opportunities to you. When it comes to your way of thinking your creativity, it's time for you to start branching off and doing your own thing. Does that make sense? So how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I switch easily. I'm usually pretty in pretty positive mode. I think that sometimes that is because I'm not dealing with things outwardly but just inwardly. And then I'm brushing like the under does that cut?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See, you keep rushing that shit under the carpet, You're going to trip over that stuff. So when it comes to your way of thinking, even though you even though you don't speak on it, you're internalizing, and what it does is very much like Jay. I'm not going to steal because I know that you guys are the same signs, but you guys very much internalize and if you don't feel it, everybody else around you could feel it. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're going to start putting the mirror in front of you. You've got a lot of work to do this year. When it comes to you and bringing yourself out, there's stuff that you want to do. As far as your appearance. I don't know what you're what you're planning on doing, but they're telling me that you're gonna want that. You're wanting to work on your your appearance and how you present yourself to the public. So you're thinking about getting work done.
Speaker 3: I don't know, work like maybe some boobs, maybe a little dentistry, but like nothing dentistry that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the last one. I got a gap in my d.
Speaker 2: Too, don't it just a little? Don't you know? It's perfect?
Speaker 1: So this is your year when it comes to making changes.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: If you do nothing with that energy and you let it stay stagnant, or you don't move, or you don't do what they're telling you to do, You're gonna end up resentful. I'm telling you right now. So start getting it, and start getting in order, start deciding what it is that you want to do, and start going for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been I've been making changes. And I did have like a little dark period last month I think where I was like beating myself up and like feeling badly about things and like in a dark.
Speaker 2: Not a dark space like super dark, but just I felt it. I felt that difference.
Speaker 3: But I have been going through changes, like probably the last four or five six months, and I've been something that keeps telling me that this is the time, this is the year. Something's about to happen, and that there's growth that needs to happen, and there's like there's work that needs to be done on myself.
Speaker 1: There's a chapter that needs to be closed. You need to close, you need to make sure that you're closing these doors and keeping them closed. There's nothing back there anymore. What's going on with your love life? A you're currently involved in a relationship? Yeah, okay? Are you still talking to somebody?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: The reason why I ask was, there's memories of somebody. If you're not talking to somebody else, there's still hung up memories on somebody else from your past.
Speaker 2: There maybe I thought my daughter's dead.
Speaker 1: Did you do dirty? Yeah? Yeah, I mean yeah, so I would again, I would, I would learn how to let that go. Your guys are really going to do again for one hundred time. It's going to do a number on you to get your way of thinking outside and start bringing vision into reality and start making a little bit more bolder to take steps here because this is what you've been asking for, This is what you want to do, and this you've been putting it out. There's thing that you're a good person. You have a lot of talent, a lot of great things that you can offer here. Why am I wasting my time? What am I doing here? Show me my purpose? And they're starting they're wanting to show you your purpose, but you're not wanting to let go of the things that they're telling you to let go of. Sometimes I hope that were How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's all pretty accurate. I have been asking. I have been asking for a shift.
Speaker 3: I have been asking like, even if it's difficult, even if things are going to you know that I know that it's time to transition and to basically yeah, like open a window. Like I feel stagnant in ways, but I'm not sure what it is that I.
Speaker 2: Need to do.
Speaker 1: If you're what it is that you need to do?
Speaker 2: Like, what what what needs to shift?
Speaker 3: What is it that needs to shift that's stopping like the next step, it's.
Speaker 1: You that stopping. It's your way of thinking that stopping it again. You you have to understand something. You're you're a cancer. You're never going to do anything that's gonna be loud and boisterous or that's going to make you look dumb or that's going to I mean favorite word. So when it comes that, start trusting yourself and the fact that you got this and you can handle a lot of different things. Who you were before is not who you are now. Does that make sense? Like there's a lot of there's there's a lot of like, uh, to cry a lot? Not really, you don't cry, then you have to be emotional at night, or there has to be there has to be feelings.
Speaker 2: Of like I mean, I guess I cry sometimes, but not a lot, not for a long time.
Speaker 1: Are you suppressing it?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I am.
Speaker 1: What you need to start coming undone. What I mean by that is allowing yourself the opportunity to heal and to cry it, to mourn it, to let go of who you once were, to bring in the newness here and again. If you need to throw a tantrum, always talk about on my show, throw a fucking tantrum and get a pillows, Scream into that fucker, rip a shirt up, if you need to whatever you need to get that aggression out, get it out. Because you keep storing it in there, you are going to trip over it. Trust me. I know that energy. And if you don't think there's anything wrong with you, people around you will bring that up and say you seem a little different, like Jay will never admit to it. I'll tell them I can feel this energy. If you no, I'm not on fine. In a couple of days something comes into play where it shows the true colors.
Speaker 4: Right, So yeah, that's all accurate.
Speaker 2: It's all very accurate.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that.
Speaker 2: About her that reading? I feel like I feel like, I mean, yeah, there has been changes.
Speaker 4: I don't as far as like I'm trying to think of like specific things.
Speaker 1: Like this is for her own personal evolution, this is for her own growth, this is to evolve the soul. This is like my next step. Okay, what do I do now? Like I've done this, I've done that or whatever. I'm at a crossroads now. I want to I want to go bigger and better. I want to go down in different not necessarily a different life here, but something new to look forward to it, if that makes sense. So you're probably struggling internally with it where I don't know if you would. I know you guys are closed, But would you tell her exactly how you're feeling on the inside?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. We talk.
Speaker 3: We're pretty honesty, We're pretty transparent and if I'm feeling stuff, but yeah, I will, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like she like, I feel like if it doesn't, everyone need to close the chapter, like everyone.
Speaker 2: Needs to find close something.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people don't close any chapters or any doors and leave all the shit wide open, so they're coming.
Speaker 4: I mean, especially pertaining to love though, you know what I mean, Like most people are holding onto something, especially if they're single, Like there's a reason why not the reason why they're but there's a story behind, but it.
Speaker 1: In filtrates her mind because then it fucks with her self worth, so she needs in order to free I'm not saying that you're hard on yourself to the point where you don't think you're good looking or whatever, but you keep yourself back when you should put yourself out there and shine a little bit. There's there's a little bit of insecurity when it comes to you may not project it outwardly, but there is insecurity to I can pick up on it, feel it. It's so nothing, nothing out of the of the ordinary, you know when it comes to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially because I think Jamila is really one of the most confident people that I know. But I know that there's insecurities in certain parts of your life, as anybody would, I mean, you know what I mean, But like to me and to like anyone I ever, like whoever meets Jamala, like she's just so confident, Like the way she carries herself, holds herself holds her body like the way Jamila, just like even like walks or.
Speaker 2: Dance like it's just confidence.
Speaker 4: It exudes comfortability and not and sexuality and not in a way that's like I'm doing this to be seen, but like I'm doing this because this is just who.
Speaker 2: I am, you know what I mean. Because there's a difference.
Speaker 6: So it's interesting. But maybe that's because of the insecurity, right, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean it's it's not bad that there's a vulnerable side to you that I wish you would tap into, that you would make immense with, or that you would bring out a little bit more because again I feel like you. I would not not say that you style yourself because you're not a stifling type of person, but you stifle certain emotions in certain ways of thinking that you that you're probably again everybody probably goes through this, but it's afraid.
Speaker 2: To speak out on there is a side.
Speaker 3: So like two weeks ago, I may or may not have taken a molly at the Afrobeats party.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, And it's crazy because may or may not. In the mineral I was.
Speaker 3: I just had this this powerful energy and I don't know if it was the Mollie, but insecurity came up that word specifically, and it was like a I felt this message really clear, and it was like you were deeply insecure and it's so much buried down that it's like that I do like I do come off like I don't care, and I think I don't care about a lot of things, but deeply I do care.
Speaker 2: I do care about this. I do.
Speaker 3: And it's like almost overthinking it, you know, like, am am I the weaklink?
Speaker 2: Am I doing enough?
Speaker 3: And I'm here, I'm there like my people, other people are there, and it's so it is.
Speaker 2: It is stifle but I don't know why at that moment. And then.
Speaker 1: But you at the end of the day, you've got a good heart, a good soul, a good presence of good essence about you. Here you need to be comfortable in your own skin. You have a lot of past life issues that bleed into this lifetime here too, where you were stifled before. And I feel like family plays a huge role in your stifling from your past life that leads into this life. What's the relationship like with you and your mother?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's strange.
Speaker 3: I I feel like she has a lot of issues and I realized recently because I'm like close, I'm in closer proximity with her on a regular basis that I feel that I feel like growing up, there was a lot to me. She came off as weak, and I think I spent a lot of my time not wanting to be weak and not wanting to need people. But like then I really do because even that comment you said about wanting, like wanting a partner or not being able to do something without a partner, I've thought that a lot, Like if I had a man who invested, or if I had this, then I could level up, I could balance out if I had someone.
Speaker 2: But that's like a.
Speaker 1: Power couple of mentality. There's nothing wrong with that. You can totally do that shit, but you gotta become you gotta let go. It's just it's not new shit. It's old stuff. It's stuff that's stuck to your skin that you need to rip off like an old band aid. Get rid of that shit. It no longer suits you. You're in a different spot in this lifetime now. You're not who you were before. You're a lot stronger, a lot older, a lot wiser, a lot more knowledgeable on who you are today, let that shit go. And if people always ask you know, well how do I let it go? You got to force yourself. You can't change a lifetime. I'm not calling you stupid, but I always say this, you can't change a lifetime with stupidity in one fucking day, a week, a year of month time. It takes a long ass time. You will get that, but you're going to get a lot of your science this year, especially about your self worth and what for you, what you need to do next to evolve. Here's the key word for you is to evolve your soul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of my last relationship I let a lot of things happen that I knew I didn't deserve or I wasn't like that person I loved deeply but wasn't worthy of me and didn't deserve it. And and because I have attachments to him, because we have a child together, there is it is a part of me it's like, what the fuck? Like, why are you so dumb?
Speaker 2: You know? Why don't you get it?
Speaker 3: And and then a part of me for feeling that way, makes me wonder, why do I think?
Speaker 2: Why why am I even thinking of this?
Speaker 3: Person knowing that he doesn't value who I am and doesn't understand my value.
Speaker 2: So that's fairy because we.
Speaker 1: Always try to seek validation from people that fuck with us. That makes sense, So let it go. You're not in that spot anymore.
Speaker 2: No, I was just I just want to see I can block it from.
Speaker 4: You, like let me maybe in my head can block.
Speaker 1: So you're ready for yours? Are you good with yours? Okay? So with you? No questions and I'm sure she can think about it.
Speaker 2: Digest.
Speaker 1: Let me drink some water. So you, my love, You are a different I told you guys when I first met you, guys are two different people. Obviously You've got a lot of strong intuition that takes a toll on your every day. Does that make sense? Like you really really soak up and absorb everything. You're very much a people reader, a people watcher, an energy watcher. When I say energy watch, I'm not calling you like like you look for energies here, but you're very You're very susceptible to what's around you, and you pick up on a lot of different shit. So I feel like it messes with your head at times, and it really does a number on what on your way of thinking throughout the day. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I would say that's accurate.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that you're a Scorpio. You share the same birthday. It's so funny. You have the same sign as Jay and you have the same birthday as a sister. So it's Scorpio energy. I'm very familiar with Scorpio energy. The thing with you is you've got to learn how to disconnect and learn to learn to handle what you can handle and get rid of what's out of your control because you can't do it. And I feel like you because of who you are in the the you have an I don't know if if this is off here, but you have amazing luck. There's something about you that always seems to take place at the eleventh fucking hour, like things are hopeless throughout the day, and right right before it gets ready for closing time, something will swoop in and change the way the outcome of things for you. You're very lucky that way. You need to start paying more attention to your intuition and your soul. You're you're very much again. When I talk about old souls and your guys as souls, I always tell people that the first thing that I do when I read people is to touch their soul, is to see what's going on behind the flesh, behind the blood, behind the eyes that make up everything, and get and get in touch with them. You're you just want to be free. There's so many different things that you want to do in life. Here. You want it, you want to succeed, you want to be you want to be We all want to be richer, I want to be powerful, we all want to have materialistic types of stuff. But you're here to evolve the soul into another level. So I don't know what type of work you're planning on doing. Here are you? Are you trying to get down the down the spiritual path?
Speaker 4: I think it's the path that I've I've always told myself I want to indul like I want to go down more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not I'm not religious, per se. I've studied. I was, you know, I grew up going to Catholic school.
Speaker 4: My father's Christian and went to church, which again, like my dad, you know, wasn't the greatest person. And so say I can go to church confused me a lot with church. He's a great man now, love my dad, but he's had to evolve.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've I've like, I know, I know there's something bigger for sure, I've felt it. I've I've experienced it. I've seen it when I was a kid. I know that there's energy and it's there's something bigger than just us right here. I don't know if that's God or what, but but it's definitely something I feel. Sometimes I feel guilty for not I keep it's something I've put on, Like I keep.
Speaker 2: Thinking, Okay, this year's the year I'm gonna get like really into it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna like really tap into like even meditating more or just like tapping into something.
Speaker 2: Because I do meditate, but not enough, you know so.
Speaker 4: And also because I get scared too sometimes because I like, I'm almost a little scared of my intuition because I know when I'm right, and I try to run away from it because sometimes.
Speaker 1: It's not what I want.
Speaker 4: To stop doing that and it's not what I want. It's not what I think I want or think I need.
Speaker 1: And that's where a lot of people, because people ask how how do I get in touch with my intuition? How do I start listen into it. How do I become more aware of what's going on? And you just made a point right there. When you start, when it asks you to do things that you're uncomfortable doing, or that you don't want to do, or you don't want to recognize right now, in this time and space in your life, you shut that shit down, don't. You don't focus on it anymore. You know what you have to do. So it's not talking to you anymore because you're not doing what you have to do here with you, you're holding yourself back from your success. Like you came here to build business, to build a business, to build a we'll use the word now that everybody's using to build a brand. So I don't know what it is that you're doing with your personal life or your business life, but your business life is going to evolve this year.
Speaker 4: So this this is my brand. Me and Jamila like this is this is my passion.
Speaker 1: But there's other things that you have had.
Speaker 2: And also I have another brand too that I'm passionate about.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: That's my mom's brand that I work for. It's a family business that I am very passionate about. But this is my baby and that's hers.
Speaker 1: You know, you're going to meet different people this year through I don't know if it's going to be to the podcast. I'm not saying that you're going to be left out of it, but you because you're you're more of a I'm not saying that you're not a Foux thinker, but you're more of like, Okay, how do I hustle? How do I make these moves? I how do I do this here or whatever? Or how can I get myself involved in this? So you're very much going to come in contact or connection with people that are going to boost your your business or your brand and take you to a different level. So be on the lookout for that because people are going to bring ideas to you. Might start doing collaborations with people, but you need to start getting your business mind out there and start start doing for yourself. I'm not saying that you're not doing anything right now, but you're here to do bigger and better. You're here to succeed. You're here to again. When I say build an empire, I'm not saying like, you know, Facebook, but that would be nice, but you know, do something that you can call your own. Does that make sense? So is that what you're focusing on.
Speaker 2: I would love I want I want something to call my own.
Speaker 1: Stop holding yourself back with your intuition. Do not be afraid to call people out. But you've got to temper on you. So you got to make sure that you curb that shit. Because the one thing I'm go I'm gonna give you a little manipulation tactic because I've been a psychic media in my entire life and I know how to manipulate people with the power of the mind. I always tell Scorpios and you're going to kick my ass for this. Scorpios always talk. But they're the big bad zodiac, right, the biggest sign of the zodiac. And then that nobody, nobody could do anything to them. I always say that I want to I'll.
Speaker 2: Fucked up off another sign. Okay, yeah, look Gemini, I.
Speaker 1: Always say to get a score, to come undone get or emotional. Yeah, so you gotta do it. You're like again, you guys are It's no secret or no surprise. You guys are friends because you guys are very on very similar paths. You guys are both here to teach each other lessons. You're here to give her a strength to give her a little bit more boosted to kind of back her up, and you're here to work on her sensitive side. Does that make sense? I know it may seem like it might be. It might be the vice versa right now between the two of you guys here, but there's a there's a part.
Speaker 2: Of that's act what I would say.
Speaker 4: Jamila's like, I think the balance between us is that, you know, for me, like I would say, I'm business minded, but I'm I feel like freedom is very important to me, and being free.
Speaker 2: I think I'm not always a because of energy.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'm just it's hard for me to act like I don't I can't see your energy, and like, because of that, people are like she stand offish or she's that is.
Speaker 1: A story of my life. I think that's nice.
Speaker 2: She okay, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: What's wrong?
Speaker 2: She doesn't like me? Oh my god, I'm like, I don't even say anything to her. I don't know if I like her or not. Like fuck.
Speaker 4: And meanwhile, Jamila everyone like she's so amazing, like in social situations, like she can just talk to anyone, she literally and it brings her joy to talk to anyone. For me, does not bring me joy like sometimes it does. It depends when you catch me what mood I'm in. But if I'm in a room full of strange energy, I'm like, yeah, i'mssed it over here. And because of that, I think that's why we're the perfect balance, because we're able to like push, She's able to push me to be like, Okay, Eric, calm.
Speaker 2: Fucked down, go talk to that. It's okay, stopping fucking scorpio like they're nice. And then I'm like okay.
Speaker 1: But she play an interesting part, in an interesting role in the dynamic between the two of you, because you're able to weed out shit. She's very good intuitively as well. But you you are just like no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, that's true.
Speaker 4: I guess you're right because there's something specifics that makes me think of some situations specifically, you know that from the beginning I've been hesitant about and and it's and starting to unfold, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, in your favor, but I trust him. She didn't.
Speaker 4: She wasn't, but I was trying to be like, you know what, let me go with Jamila, because you know what I'm trying. She maybe she's right. I sometimes you know, I overthink it. So let me just chill because I have been wrong. I've been wrong about people before and situations.
Speaker 1: That's how you really been wrong, because here's the thing. And so I'm sorry that he's not on camera, like I referring to Jay, but like, tell me about somebody. He's like, I want you to start working with this person or start doing it with this person, you know, hang out or you know, kind of do your round to this person. I'm like, I don't fuck with them.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't. I don't like their energy, I don't like who they are. They're gonna be fucking draining. And so I'll get involved with the person and we'll be I'm really really good friend because I'll keep it going. But they always end up showing their true colors.
Speaker 6: And you're like, I knew that from the beginning exactly. I'm the same way. But you know what, I'll know so much so their true colors.
Speaker 3: But I I love in a space where I'm like, I know why you're fucked up.
Speaker 2: I know why you're her. I know you're her and your.
Speaker 3: Intentions even though they are fucked up there, that's not really your fucked upness and I can.
Speaker 2: And I'm just now this year learning to cut people off.
Speaker 4: Well, I see that too, but there's like a time limit for that excuse for me, Like how long are you to use that.
Speaker 2: Excuse to your advantage? Yeah? And they are you working towards trying to fix that shit?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, I'm good exactly. Oh yes, yes, yes, And same with you too. You can you can tell a person's attention or you know, if they truly do want to change it. How many times are you going to keep hearing that fucking excuse? I'm working on it. I'm working on I'm doing this, I'm trying. There is no such thing as try. Either you do or you don't, and you're not fucking doing it? Does that make sense? I know? I wish, I wish.
Speaker 2: I feel like that with men though, because wait, keep going for me. What's going on with love? What's happening when? And other things?
Speaker 1: When it comes to your love life with got it? Are you involved in a relationship right now?
Speaker 2: I kind of?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cancer with the one on the power place power place on your end, especially the way that you are feeling. Are you do you trust him? I do? Okay? Do you let him know that you trust him, or do you low key do shit to No.
Speaker 4: We we actually talk about a lot I'm in Like I came out of a relationship there was a lot of deceit and lies, and so I'm in a place now where I have to be totally transparent, you know what I mean. Plus for truth, I have to be I like almost to the point where I just hurt me because I'd rather be I'd rather just know it so that I can make the executive decision for my life, you know, because like when people lie, I always say this, like I feel like they rob me of my choice.
Speaker 2: So that's why I try to be honest.
Speaker 4: And I think in the person that I'm mating, I think we're pretty We're pretty honest.
Speaker 1: The reason why when I go there with relationships with you is because you can play a little bit of a game. So as much as you I'm not going to call you out and say that you can say that you're lying if you say that you're not, But you need to learn how to trust and to be able to let go and be a little bit more vulnerable in the relationship. Because again, just like I told her, you're not dumb, you do not even carry yourself one ounce of dumb at all. So I don't know why you would be worried that someone's going to pull the wool over your eyes, or why that you're going to be caught slippy or the rugs be swept out.
Speaker 2: From my last relationship, I felt.
Speaker 1: Like, but was it really though? Did you have?
Speaker 2: No? It wasn't you.
Speaker 1: Want to know? She didn't want to know, and she was happy doing what she was.
Speaker 2: Doing until you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not dumb, love, I don't think you just like to put you're a score, but you like to play with fire at times. You like to see how far you can push it. But your guides are going to do a number on you. Just like her, You have guides as well, too. Yours are going to bring out more of a When I talk about human, I'm not saying that you're a demon or anything like that, but not more of the human side of you, more of the softer side. The more, it's okay, it's okay to let go, it's okay not to not to worry about what Step Z is yet, because we're only on Step B right now. So slow the fuck down a little bit. Yeah, Okay, that son that's really working with.
Speaker 2: What do you think about my love? Do you see any love in my in my future?
Speaker 1: Both of you guys, I see definitely, definitely not definitely see love in both of your guys' future. You you're a one hit wonder when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 2: What if that means, well, that's a.
Speaker 1: Good thing, though, I don't that mean the next relationship she gets involved in she's looking for. I'm not saying that you're not either, but you're looking for that partnership. You're looking for that for that So the next one you get involved with, I have a feeling it's going to be a long lasting one too. And I don't feel like you've met that person yet. So if you're tiptoeing and talking to somebody right now, they're not in your life yet. And this person is going to be and I always say that too, is going to be stronger than you are in different ways here when it comes to moods and in being active and being being supportive of you, that person's really going to go above and beyond to do that for you. There's a strength about them that you need and there's a softness that you need. To give them, just like put the relationship with her. So when you're learning lessons through her, you're also setting yourself up for the relationship that you're going to get yourself involved in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Erica will remind me, even though I'm soft and I cry a lot for other people. I sometimes she's like, are you okay. I'm gonna said, are you sure? Yeah, But I'm like no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 2: Fuck, she's calling me out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she'll remind me, and I don't even notice I'm doing it, you know, because I'm just used to going and going and going going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just pushed through push the push to go go go Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: But she's a Scorpio, so she can feel. I don't want to make it all about astrology, but she can feel when there's an energy shift. I can't feel like I'm telling you what, Jay, I know, when there's something fucked up, I'll be like, your energy is shift that. He's like, no, I'm still the same as all You're gonna get me in a bad movie if you keep fuck with me, And I'm like no, But I can feel it you when it comes to love here too, I how long have you been in this relationship?
Speaker 2: Like seven months?
Speaker 1: Do you have a picture of this person? Can I see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I also do breedings of people's and people's pictures. Don't tell me anything.
Speaker 2: This gout of the instaf when you came in.
Speaker 3: While she's playing up the picture, you said, I have a lot of attachments on me.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You have a lot of memory attachments to you, A lot of stuff that you still that you still bring around with you that you're not letting go of here, old ways of thinking, especially when it comes Yeah, you very much have me when you when I when I see when I saw you, when you first walk in the door, there was mirrors around you. There was a mirror here that was cracked. There was a mirror in front of you that was cracked. There was another mirror. There was mirrors all the way around yourself. That means that when you look at yourself, you're not really looking at yourself the way that you should be looking at yourself. You're looking at through a cracked lens because there's there's there's issues there that you haven't recovered from. I'm not saying that you're PTSD here when it comes to yourself and how you look at yourself, you're not fully comfortable with that yet she on the different, your energy is different you. I don't see cracked mirrors with you. I see I see my hands over my ears. I don't want to listen. I don't want to hear what's going on. I don't want you to tell me anything that I don't want that I don't want to hear. So there's a lot of that. So it's not that you're resistant to change. It's more like, I know what I need to do. But if you if you tell me that, all you're gonna do is freak me out, you're gonna you're gonna make me You're you're gonna you're gonna you're gonna give me anxiety, You're gonna make me second guess myself. It's just gonna keep fucking with me. And you like to do things at your own pace without being rushed. Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say so. I mean I don't. I mean sometimes I don't like to be rushed, but I.
Speaker 3: Don't really like to be for someone to tell me about myself me, Yeah, I will say that you're very defensive.
Speaker 4: Not with me, though I don't I haven't experienced that with you, but I've seen you do it to other people.
Speaker 2: I think it's people that you no long time.
Speaker 4: You know that maybe you even love more than me because our friendship is bad.
Speaker 2: Love is it goes even?
Speaker 1: How do you treat this guy with so much love? Is he funny? Does he got a good sense of humor? Because the way that funny he is he funny? Is he funny because he's he's meaning to be funny or is it funny because he doesn't know that he's being funny.
Speaker 4: No, he's not like he's not like super He's just very sweet and like, I don't know if he's fun he's like, yeah, he's really he's so happy, like he's like his energy is super like.
Speaker 1: But it's like almost boyish goofy. I'm not calling him goofy and.
Speaker 4: Saying yeah, he's like young, he's got he's got a lot of like youthful spirit.
Speaker 1: There you go to the words he's spirit very much. He's not somebody that would he's not even though he is a man, he's not somebody that would play manly games. Does that make sense. So I feel like with you, this is this is somebody that would be a little bit more patient than other guys would be with you. And does he does he treat He has to show you your worth to treat you like a queen.
Speaker 2: He does. You can tell.
Speaker 1: Because of the way that he feels about you, in the way that you come across you are the only one that isn't. I'm not saying that you don't carry yourself as a queen, but you carry yourself just a little bit too hard, you know, like you know, like you carry yourself a little too hard. I want to see you come undone a little bit. I want to see what I want to do is like Lauren Hill, you don't be a hard rock when you really are a jam. Start refining, Start buffing out the surfaces of your diamond, start cutting out how you want to be here, because again, at the end of the day, you are a diamond. You are solid, You are of strength, you are a beauty, you are of wisdom. The only one that needs to see it is you here. So you have very very It's not as God. I'm making it seem like your life as fun, but it's not.
Speaker 7: But You're no you You, Your yours is going to be more soul, soul evolving more like you came here to learn lessons of what you didn't learn in the past life.
Speaker 1: You're here to learn how you're You're here to learn lessons as well, but yours is more material. Yours is more of like getting getting comfortable with myself and enjoying where I'm at here because you've been giving a a lot of blessings and blessings in this lifetime. Here, you're able to do things that most people won't be able to wouldn't be able to do. So start taking advantage of that, and you realize who you are and go after what want. But you have to start coming into your spirituality. You have to start trusting your intuition. You have to start playing with it more. You you're going to evolve in a different way yours, your paths. You guys are you guys know you guys are going to be working together forever right what? Yeah? I know? Yeah, yeah, to see where you're at though, where both of you guys are at at that time. But yeah, you gotta you guys are both good people. I don't I don't have anything negative to say when it comes to your health, do I'm going to go there. How are you doing with your physical health? And I we'll talk about your female parts physically.
Speaker 2: I mean my body is sensitive, like my stomach.
Speaker 4: I have stomach aches all the time because as I eat things I know I shouldn't really eat.
Speaker 1: After you had your your that's your daughter, And.
Speaker 4: After I have my daughter, I went postpartum depression depression period the k before you go there said the same thing, like you're leading me. You've got a lot of build up in your and this doesn't have to do with chakras or anything like that, or solar plexus or anything. You have a lot of build up in your body when it comes to what you're putting into it. So again I would tell you to start eating a little bit cleaner and start allowing yourself the opportunity to digest your food properly and to digest your stress.
Speaker 1: You carry everything on your body. Your body hurts or is out of joint because your mind is going a mile a minute all the time. So start calming yourself down. You I'm telling you right now, you have everything that you need to work with in this lifetime to get you where you need to be. Stop hiding from it, Stop looking at it as if it's going to be a chore to do it. It doesn't have to take that long. You're not dumb. I'm telling you. You're just like me. It's it's like, god, it's so dawned to have to get up and do this all the time. But fuck, get it over and done with. He's that guy's he's a good guy. You can do a non broad him and he'll keep coming back.
Speaker 2: Oh god, he's a cancer.
Speaker 1: Oh god. Yeah, cancers are loyal. That's one of the thing about cancer before. Yeah, cancers are loyal. What picture do you want want to say for you? Let me see the X.
Speaker 2: The dad or the ex. Oh have X?
Speaker 4: Let me find that X.
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the reading? I think.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I have to digest anything. I don't think like anything like crazy came up for me. I think maybe affirming things.
Speaker 1: But also you're I'm telling you your energy is just amazing. Like again, like like both of you guys, you're but you you're, you're, you're as hard as I got to do it from saying hard, but as hard as you come across. There's a softness to you that I would love to see when you're stoned. I'd love to see you in your elementary That's.
Speaker 4: The thing is that I feel like I'm I know people I give off the impression like I know a lot of people think, oh, she's like hard to read or she's hard. But to me, I feel like I'm very I know how sensitive I am and I know how loving I am. And it's I think it's a it's a thing like if you've got to know me, you would and it's something I struggle and not struggle with anymore. Sometimes it does still bother me though, like the misconception that people get from me.
Speaker 2: But I'm learning to just kind of let it go.
Speaker 1: That's a good defense mechanism for you, though, because it keeps the people that would want that would normally fuck with you oh way, oh exactly exactly. But then again, you could miss out on people.
Speaker 4: That That's what I worry about if I miss out on friendships that like, I'm missing friendships that could could have been had only we maybe were able to connect on it, like in a different in a different place or a different experience or you know.
Speaker 1: But At the same time, I wish people would be more of people readers, like the way that you are, the way that I am, the way that she is. Where again I would I would definitely not approach it from like, oh my god, you're so pretty, like blah blah blah type of ship. I be like, hey, how's it going, Like just how I did earlier to get to know you. You're You're not so that likes loud, boisterous type of ship or whatever. Just be real, come at you real. So that's where I feel like people need to do more people reading, where they need to adjust their not change who they are to suit that person, but kind of match the level right there. So with you again, like I said, be more down to earth, more low key with you, with you just the same way the way that I was when you when you came in, because she was very much oh my god, huts blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is sucks. What are you getting from that?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: How does he handle his emotions? And is he was he emotionally abusive? There had to have been something. Again, I don't I don't want to, I don't want to lead there, but there's something about the way and also to what's his relationship with his mother?
Speaker 2: Like not good? No, yeah, that was a factor.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's does she let him get was he raised getting away with a lot of shit?
Speaker 3: Or I think she wasn't that present And I think that has a lot of effects on how he deals with women.
Speaker 1: Did he make you feel like you were stupid?
Speaker 2: That's hard to do? Oh, come on, No, probably.
Speaker 1: I think there's just a way that he talks, the way that.
Speaker 2: He carries Yeah. Yeah, I think he was intimidated.
Speaker 1: But there's also a lot of fear there too. There's a lot of there's a lot of comparisons to what he has versus what other people have. Was growing up and always making making uh a reference to him versus other people they don't understand or whatever, Well, how would they understand if you're not speaking up on it. You gotta let go of stuff. And he seems like he's got I told you about a lot of build up on you. He's got a lot or a lot of build up. And he's got a lot of build up on him too. But this is emotional stuff. This is emotional scars that has to do with women. Mainly the mother and how he was, how he was raised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that. What about this one?
Speaker 1: God, do you like him dark? Huh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't discrimine it, No, not.
Speaker 1: The skin color.
Speaker 4: But I was gonna say, if that's dark like.
Speaker 1: Him, not like you like the you like the mysterious look to them, or the like the the kind of like I don't want to go some part say shady, but like the bad boy type of look. And he he seems okay, but I just wonder whether where his head is at.
Speaker 2: I don't know that head. I don't know where that head is at. That was a major issue. I'm not him for a long, long, long, long, long long time, but he has some darkness.
Speaker 1: Does he flip flop back and forth? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 3: That was a lot of emotional abuse that he definitely has some darkness he's got.
Speaker 1: But he his thing is because it's kind of like her energy where they feel a lot, so they keep a lot of things inside and they internalize a lot more. She's a little bit more vocal than well because she's a woman and he's a man. But there's also issues with him when it comes to flip flopping back and forth. I'm not sure what I want one minute, I feel like this one minut I've don't so you don't know what you're getting with him. And somebody would like him that's always on the fence kind of lostening to do their own growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that got cut. You know, I cannot like cut so much with the baby. Yeah. Then is there anything anyone here that maybe wants to say something to us? So you feel any energies here.
Speaker 1: That I'm not taking up anything spiritual at the house yet? Okay, Yeah, I hope I did you guys justice.
Speaker 4: While I.
Speaker 1: Like to do my reading a little different, I don't like to go too far out in the future and get futurist to type readings because we have to sit here and wait for it to come into fruition. If I go too far into the past. I got on Bruno's ass because she went to go see a past life regression. Ast.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have a question before you move forward. You said something about my sexual parts.
Speaker 1: A reproductive system.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's going on there?
Speaker 1: Have you had any issues with it? What was the bounce back after you had your daughter? Did you have issues before?
Speaker 4: I thought I couldn't get pregnant, but I never did anything to like, I didn't like take anything to help me get pregnant or finally, did.
Speaker 1: Are you getting your periods regularly and stuff? Do you have issues with that?
Speaker 4: Am?
Speaker 1: No? Okay, there's just something off when it comes to your reproductive system. I don't know if it's if I'm not a doctor, so I don't know if it's a change in hormones or something going on with the reproductive I don't know if you felt like again, I don't want to say sis or anything like that, but there's something off with your reproductive system.
Speaker 2: I mean I did.
Speaker 4: I stopped taking birth control because I felt like it was making me.
Speaker 2: Have panic attacks.
Speaker 1: But how long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Christmas?
Speaker 1: Some of your body is still adjusting to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Christmas. But I haven't checked, and maybe I think I'm due to go actually to the obichi.
Speaker 1: Y n Marlene, it's something bad. It's just like whatever's going on. If there's an imbounce, there needs to be some adjustments made to win.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want no babies. Let's say she pregnant. I'm like, I don't want no babies. Point yeah, additional, Yeah, can I can have more kids? Down do you think.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like you'd have you have, you'd have another one before she would hm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 2: Basically, I'm not responsible.
Speaker 1: No, No, you are mother Nature and you with your health. Your health is okay. How's your blood level? Your blood levels? Are you anemic you stuffer from like from like an autumn autoimmune deficiency or anything like that. Your watch your blood to make sure you're getting enough iron in your body. I'm not saying that because you're thin, but you look like there's there there could be issues with your blood. So have you had any issues before? Do you know anything?
Speaker 3: Not that I know of, But I could definitely go to the doctor sometimes soon probably wouldn't kill kids.
Speaker 1: And kidneys and bladders, bladders, Okay, I got appeal a lot all the time.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm just yeah, I've been feeling like I need to go to the doctor though, just because I'm thin.
Speaker 2: I I think I'm fine and I feel fine, but it's messy.
Speaker 1: Hers is more on the hormonal side, yours more. I don't know if it's hormonal, but that that messes with your energy levels. But your energy levels soon to be off to me, so I don't know if you're getting enough sleep, enough well rounded sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I have enough, Like I don't have a good routine. I need I do need more sleep. Sometimes I GE's super tired for no reason. So yeah, it's definitely go.
Speaker 1: Get your blood ched. You're probably an emec.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, I mean to interrupt you when you were talking about what was I saying something Bruno went to the sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a past life transgression is what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Transgressional like resolving things from your past life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they go back into your past life and they tell you what you were in that past life, like what what issues you had? A word?
Speaker 4: Actually, well, and he didn't label himself as that, he was just he read. He read, He took my birth chart and then told me, oh, yeah, struggles that I had in.
Speaker 1: Your past life. Yeah. This, this person claims to be a person that can look into your past life and tell you what you were. And apparently Bruna was this spirit warrior type of woman that was strong and all this whatever, I can look into your past life. I always tell people, I'm not concerned with who you used to be, as I am concerned with the lessons that you didn't learn. That bleed into this lifetime. So when I do readings, I very much go into the past life just like with you, and bring back what you didn't learn into this lifetime here so that way we can evolve the soul and get you on your on your true path in this life. So learn your lessons.
Speaker 2: What happens when you like write, when you just started during your.
Speaker 4: Reading, you close your eyes and like I saw them flutter a little bit, and I was like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Like what what what happens?
Speaker 4: Like do you just automatically like a rush of just information comes to your brain.
Speaker 1: I looked at your pictures before I got here. I was like, okay, let me take a quick look at them to see what I'm looking at here so I can address them properly. And I saw you started speaking to me immediately, and then you were the first one here, and then I was thinking about you and just thinking about again your It's more they tell me, like what's going on like that? Like it's like it's it's a fast paced motion. Going to her, cutting her up, looking at her child and looking at where she's at now, looking at what she suffered her and looking at all her insecurities, her fears, everything that makes her her, and it just it just it's a flood of information at one time. Then I look at you and I see all your strengths, all your weaknesses, all the all the issues that you have in this lifetime. Here it's just information just comes. And if there's ghosts or there's spirits on the other side. Here's where I'm different from than any other medium. I will not pretend to call out that person's name if.
Speaker 2: You come forward.
Speaker 1: So if you have an aunt and I and I don't know who she is, what mas you think she's gonna come? Can visit me.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Unless you's right here, unless we're doing it right now and she comes through, and I'm like, and that's the only time I'll do it. I'll be like, Okay, I'll listen to what they're saying. They'll reference to you. They'll say, can you tell her I'm so and so whatever, So I'll stop the reading and I'll say, do you have an aunt that's passed away? That's babb a lot? Because this is what I'm getting, So I'll confirm with it, because if not, I got to shut that off because so many different ghosts or spirits want to come through and make connection with me. So that's different than the psychic side.
Speaker 2: M do you have any more questions?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like we're going to be lifelong friends.
Speaker 2: So you guys way now, I'm going to send you all of my house. How much you think I know? And you're close to and your this is a lifelong relationship. Yeah, you got married us.
Speaker 1: Well, I love my scorpios and my cancer. I'm a Taurus. Oh my baby in the birthday twenty fifth.
Speaker 4: Daughter's birthday, twenty fifth, April twenty fifth, Flora the twenty seven, you said, the twenty nine, she said, because we're exactly six months apart.
Speaker 2: Oh oh right right, Oh shere.
Speaker 1: The polar opposite of one another. She's a score, you're a SCOREO, she's a tourist.
Speaker 2: Exactly? Is that all the opposite signs work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just realized that.
Speaker 1: Your cancer, so your opposite CAPRICORNU.
Speaker 2: That makes my best friend interesting.
Speaker 1: You will find Taurus is to be lifelong friends for you. You too, Yeah, Taurus always like Jay Jay was very much. He wasn't He wasn't someone that allowed himself to get bullied or get played right. Everybody was very quiet and very to himself. I brought out the beast in him. You have a voice.
Speaker 2: My tourist friend is like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean my best friend is a taurist Jared and Irie.
Speaker 2: I feel like me and my daughter.
Speaker 4: Obviously she's my daughter, but and I'm sure people say they have a connection with their with their child, but I feel like it's I don't know, there's something else and I know, I'm I'm I feel like we will always we'll always be able to understand each other, even even through adolescence. And she was teenage years and fighting, like there's something that we She.
Speaker 1: Was probably older than you in a past life. She was probably like your mother or somebody older than you. Does she act older than you when she's here she trying to tell you what to do? Mm hmm yeah, And she.
Speaker 4: Acts she's mature like, she's very like she's she likes in a certain way. She's very safe, you know, And I'm a teacher. Really that what's her actual birthday?
Speaker 1: April twenty fifth, year twenty fifteen. Just do you know what her moon is in?
Speaker 2: It's either she's a Taurus Leo.
Speaker 1: Virgo April twenty fifth, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: He said, twenty fifteen, born in a thirty four am.
Speaker 1: Oh, how funny. She's a Leo moon. Both my kids have Leo moons, so she's.
Speaker 2: A Leo moon and then a Virgo rising.
Speaker 1: So she's fired, she's she's intense, she's a lot, she's perfection, so you can't be sloppy around her.
Speaker 2: She is afred yeah, Virgo.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that Leo. That Leo kind of breaks up the Torus energy, so it doesn't make her so reserved or cautious, because if she was straight up Torus, she would be too cautious and two reserves. That Leo kind of brightens up her mood and makes her a little bit more funny. She probably would. She's gonna probably hate to be depressed when she gets older.
Speaker 2: Hate to be depressed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we all hate. I know. She's gonna be like I need to fix this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you Because you mentioned you have but you.
Speaker 2: Have a daughter.
Speaker 1: I have a daughter she's twenty and my son will be nineteen June sixth.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, how how do they take your like what you do and how does that like?
Speaker 2: As as their dad and.
Speaker 1: My son fucking hated it because I would call his shit out every single time. My daughter, she was the only girl in the house. Their mother was an active part of their life. But I raised both of them on my own. I had them with me, they were I had full custody of them, and my daughter was very much the woman of the house. She's a Capricorn, so I very much had her in control of like what we do in the house, make sure she had her say. She would never give me any problems, straight a student, good ahead on her shoulders. My son was a little bit more testing here. He's a Gemini, so he's got that boy type of energy or whatever. But yeah, I never used my ability on them growing up. I always let them kind of do them and didn't infiltrate their minds or get involved in it until I absolutely needed.
Speaker 2: To, right unless it was something yeah important, that's really interesting.
Speaker 1: My son is also a medium too. He can see it, he sees it. He hasn't been able to work with it. He's afraid of it, like sees he sees it. Yeah, him and my dad both see them. I see them occasionally. I hear them mostly and pick up and smell stuff. They actually see them in form. I very rarely see them in form.
Speaker 4: And when I do, and when you see them in form, is it like is it like the movies like ghostly or is it like what is it like?
Speaker 2: Is it just an energy color?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's an energy color. Like the person that lives next door to us, she passed away. She came to visit and I saw her in the front yard and she came like it's this big blue light. But I knew it was her. I can feel her energy. Sometimes they'll come in the normal form, in the normal shape, or if if not, I'll just pick up on their presence or their energy. But they see them in full color in what they look like right then and there I again very rarely see that happened.
Speaker 2: Wow, and your daughter nothing?
Speaker 1: She no, she she inherited the ability of manipulation. She's yeah, she's very headstrong, very materialistic. Yes, very very good head on her shoulders.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. One of my last questions.
Speaker 3: Yes, what I know you talked about like our relationship, but like what about this our brand that we're building.
Speaker 4: Do you see like positive things in our future our partnership together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think I don't. Again, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, But are you doing more of the going and getting or is it kind of equal between the two of you.
Speaker 2: I would say it's it's equal.
Speaker 1: Okay, because there's gonna again, there's gonna be some sort of hit that you're going to get or some some some sort of opportunity that's going to come your way that's going to be beneficial for the both of you. So you might hear it first for a connection or something like that. But I definitely see bigger and better things. Do I see you guys working forever for the rest of your lives. To know, I say, you're going to get to a certain point, You're gonna definitely want to go off and do your thing, and she's gonna want to do her thing too. I feel like, what's gonna taking her away? Or again, this is this is so far down the future here, But I don't know whether or not you're gonna want to work for the rest of your life as so much as you are going to be married to somebody that it's not going to allow you to or that you don't have to. And I'm not saying that you're not going to.
Speaker 4: Know. I'm also a workaholic though, so I don't know if I if I could. I mean, but says I want to sit my ass down one day, I do, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, but then it could. But it can also open you up to different things that you didn't have any idea that you can do before.
Speaker 2: Like work is work is a hard word because this is work, but it's not.
Speaker 8: I just I think I'm just like so don't want a man to have to take care of me. That it's like I'm like shit in this way, right ship they know, but you know, it's just I don't mind having as long as it's like an equal partnership.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't if you can trust him that he's not gonna like dangle it over.
Speaker 2: That's like I have trauma from that.
Speaker 4: So like I'm just like, no, I'm gonna be the one, and you're going to be my little husband.
Speaker 2: I would like to be a sugar mama. Actually know, actually I couldn't have a little husband.
Speaker 1: Who my kidding.
Speaker 2: I would take a picture of me because I love a powerful man. I love everyone's not necessarily money at all. It's like energy.
Speaker 4: Like even the guy that I'm dating like he's His energy is so rich and powerful.
Speaker 1: What does he do for a living?
Speaker 4: He does a lot of things are creative. He does like DJing, He designs. He is building like a community of people that follow him, and he's like a tastemaker.
Speaker 2: I guess is it what you can say?
Speaker 4: But so I'm more I'm attracted to like that rich energy that he has not necessarily but then of course I could be easily attracted to someone who's rich and wealthy but also has to be at least attractive. But really, when it comes down to it, it's what's here for me that is like the longevity.
Speaker 2: All this like is nice, but.
Speaker 1: I can if you can get yourself to stop questioning them or or going too far down the rabbit hole of who they are, and let the lending the relationship develop on them.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to do, because I do that.
Speaker 1: I'm this guy you can trust?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I need to know what does that mean?
Speaker 1: But at least give him the opportunity to do something wrong first, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, he's done nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: It's great. Yeah, he seems like he'd be he seems like he knows what he has. I hope so. And he seems like he's funny. I would like he seems like he's got a really good sense of humor. You are gonna have again. I keep I keep feeling. You think that I'm saying that your path is going to be more feeling than anything else. I just have feeling real, yeah, that you're gonna come into yourself this lifetime, that you're gonna let go when you're gonna be free. And that is what the soul is looking for? Is that freedom? That to be able to be like, you know what, I don't have this excess baggage anymore. And you guys are both so fucking young.
Speaker 2: Eighty eight, eighty seven, thirty one, thirty thirty one. Yeah, I'll be thirty two years. I would like the freedom to have soon.
Speaker 1: And then you guys have me too to bounce it off of. So oh yeah, it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, we got it. When we get off this air, wet, I got.
Speaker 4: A question.
Speaker 1: Over a joint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our kids are standing playing fucking Our kids have been playing vacation to Mexico since we went to Mexico.
Speaker 1: Is that what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just see like a pack pack and a rolling vagon.
Speaker 1: And they both left the cleansing of the house too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do it a lot with Irish.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you to ask if she could help you, because she's always like she does the same, she saves our household.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm so excited that we get to be moms.
Speaker 3: So like when our kids do weird things or have weird visions and we can be like, it's okay, tell me what you see, what's your dream about?
Speaker 1: Don't stifle them, We're under them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm going to be all about that. I told her name before we came to see it, and like I picked them up, her up from school. I'm like, we have a special guest. Today's name is Chris. He's a psychic medium. He's like magical. They're like magical. Is there a friend for us? And like he's everybody's friend.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much for thank you, Bruna.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always feel like like like people.
Speaker 3: This is one of my biggest things, like like minded people, like people will always gravitate towards me, Like if I meet someone from through another person, I eat Erica and I I always feel like, okay, well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like we're supposed to be friends.
Speaker 3: It's not by mistake or by like if I feel like you know you're here in this seat, it's because We'll.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question before I leave your show. What's your impression of me?
Speaker 3: I was thinking that while you're reading us, like can I read him while he's reading?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I.
Speaker 3: Think I get like really genuine, just super honest and genuine energy, and I just think, yeah, I just I got like there's no shade or like like h l a bullshit clouding you, and I don't really get that to just go like straight to the point kind positive you know, there was no and no point was like like you know, you know, I think I give everybody the bit of but I.
Speaker 2: Feel genuine like love, you know, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm aiming for. That's yeah, Scorpio, let's hear you.
Speaker 2: I feel genuine straightforward.
Speaker 4: I feel like, uh, you don't really care what people whether or not whoever you're reading is you don't care what people think about you.
Speaker 3: I think, hm hmm, you give me a caring like a like a.
Speaker 2: What maternal like nurturing energy.
Speaker 1: I want to do is to take care of people and let them see their true potential.
Speaker 2: Now you have very like gentle eyes. That's why I was just staring deep into them right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm an eye person because I feel like they truly are like the play is to the soul, because I've just looked into some eyes and been like either been like wow or been like who.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Like I don't I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what's behind that that's not And.
Speaker 1: When you keep looking at them, you'll see that there's people out there that are not really who they really are.
Speaker 4: You see them and yeah, usually it's I mean some of it is because some people can't keep eye contact and they're like, oh even though sometimes I can't either, like sometimes like the two in times, I have to like break break.
Speaker 1: It well because you don't want them to read you.
Speaker 2: Also, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Really, it's like I want to read you and oh wait, wait, hold on convers why do they know.
Speaker 1: Where the sunglasses? And my grandmother, my dad's mother, to this day, she's in her late eighties. She wears sunglasses in the house. That's the one thing I got from where She's like, don't let anybody else, Yeah, don't ever let anybody see her eyes?
Speaker 2: How can you connect?
Speaker 3: I was going to challenge everybody to look deeply into somebody's eyes for like three minutes straight, because I did it in an acting class one time and.
Speaker 2: The other person like started to cry like a lot.
Speaker 3: And I had a conversation with someone recently and they were saying, it's because we don't connect that way often.
Speaker 4: I think I was with it, me and you because I remember telling you that, because that's happened to me in acting class, and it sounds very Hollywood, very right now, I know, but it's kind of one of those only times you think to do that, Like one other time, am I gonna be like, hey guys, let's.
Speaker 2: Just sit here and stare seriously?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So when you do it in.
Speaker 4: A class, you're like, okay, shit, I've never done this before. And then like you're not allowed to break eye contact, and you know you're here and people are staring at you, so you're going for it, and then suddenly it starts to kind of peel away shit, and then like the soul is sitting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, before you know, everybody's fucking crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you don't even know why. You don't even know why.
Speaker 4: I think it's because it's like gets down to that human connection. It's like at the root of it.
Speaker 1: Which we're forgetting to do. As a matter of fact, so many people are coming in here, there were being distracted with like material shit iPads, iPhones that we don't have time to connect with people one on one. We're skyping, we're doing everything over the internet. There's no human connection.
Speaker 4: The lovely man that I date, he we do a lot of eye contact staring, which I've never really done with a partner like that. And at first, like he's very like he loves contact, he loves he's very touchy, he's and so that would like I couldn't handle it at first, And now it's almost like we get any staring contests when we're laying there and it's I've cried before doing with him. It's just it's crazy what eye contact can do.
Speaker 1: And he's a cancer his cancer you know what his moon is in.
Speaker 2: Areas and virgo.
Speaker 1: Virgo rising.
Speaker 2: I think, so.
Speaker 1: I have to love cancer areas. That's kind of a good bite.
Speaker 4: But yeah, eye contact, man, like I encourage all listeners. If you are in a relationship with someone, try to do some eye contact. Shit, it might tell you something about that person, like on some real ship. Because I've never really done that with anyone. And it's like you can't hide, they can't hide. You can't hide, and it's like it's either beautiful or it's not you know, or it's too revealing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I as.
Speaker 2: My question about the I contact.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard like, like have you heard someone's under the influence that there's like if you get intoxicated, your spirit leaves you and it's by to like tethers on and like that's you're you're susceptible for other things to take on your body. And that's why people like if they're drunk or under the influence, they can like do like things that are out of their behavior. Or have you ever looked at someone really drunk and you're looking at them but it's not really them?
Speaker 4: You mean, like they get drunk and then they kill their whole family and they have no idea why.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: You said, like other spirits can come in and they don't know what took over them. No, I guess I wasn't thinking about murdering any no one else, like no one else, not that dark, no.
Speaker 2: One dark no. I was like, you know, I don't know, but I have like I drink and movie, you know, like whatever party.
Speaker 3: But recently I got blacked out drunk, and I was like, fuck, that's really fucking scary because there was a portion of the night that I had no recollection of and I was just wondering, what's your take on that? Was like reading someone under the influence, and if you think that's true that if you're under the influence, you have If you are, your body becomes intoxicated.
Speaker 1: I have to be really careful when I do that because I always talk about this on my show where I say that everybody has a demon in them. I don't care if your fucking mother, Teresa. Everybody has a demon in them, and some are stronger than most people like mine. I always tell people, if I didn't spend enough time suppressed, if I didn't spend so much time suppressing this demon, my psychic ability would be off the charts. But that's my defense mechanism. That's what that's what got me through my teenage years, through my younger years.
Speaker 2: Was that that's impressing that that demon.
Speaker 1: Was making sure that I would let the demon out and it would attack, it would do my shit for me. Like I told you, the mental manipulation when I had to. I was very much bullied in school growing up. Yeah, so I got I had to manipulate people into doing shit for me and teachers and shit like that, just in order to fucking get by or whatever. So when I'm reading somebody drunk, their demon wants to come out and play with mine, so they'll start saying things that are Yeah, wait, so do.
Speaker 3: You think that people, since we all kind of have demons, do you think they want to come out and play with the demon and everybody?
Speaker 1: It brings out their true self, It brings out their their insecurits with what they're hiding the person but behind all that stuff, especially when you're drunk, because it brings out a different type of energy to you. So yeah, I would say be careful when you're drunk, especially around other people. Like I would never ever get drunk a brood of anybody that I'm not comfortable with. And I don't know, do you do shrooms and ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just did that.
Speaker 1: Did you like it?
Speaker 2: I loved it. I mean, I've done it before, but same thing.
Speaker 1: I can't with me personally. I can't because I don't want to take anything that's mind altering. I don't know what I'm gonna do altering just wait and coke.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think coke is a mind altering Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't ever get like, like, I can write really well, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Like it just keeps you because smoked math, no what I could write a book on all the time. I got down to no, I could.
Speaker 2: You lose weight ahead of friend? And she got she was thin already and she almost disappeared that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you gotta be careful like yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: Energy, Yeah, don't do math.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I also thought that when I blacked out recently, cause he's a blackout as a kid.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, am is this a demon? Like is something coming coming into my body? And I feel like it's really sexual.
Speaker 3: I don't everybody's drunk demon sucks, right, this is super sexual. But I wondered, how strong is this fucking demon that I can completely forget?
Speaker 1: Well, do you find yourself playing with it any other any other time that you're not drunk.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by playing with it?
Speaker 1: Like listening to it? Like mine wants to come out and it wants to start, especially when I hear the girl's gossiping, because my two sons wants to go in and say, well, fuck that bitch because she's blah blah blah. Like I'm picking up on her psychic.
Speaker 3: The negative energy energy into the negative energy that's the.
Speaker 1: Demon, because I could do it better. Does that make sense? Yeah, hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Like when we're talking sh like look.
Speaker 9: At that girls up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then also I'll go too far. I'll go I'll start picking up on her insecurities, on what she does behind closed doors and doing it that way instead of just you know, keeping service exactly.
Speaker 4: I think blacking out. You just need to eat more and not make sure alcohols tap us and like water between it. That's my cure for that. I don't know about demons, but I need.
Speaker 2: To know all I'm trying to figure out all things.
Speaker 4: So I got that ticket because that demon.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like there is a darker side of everyone.
Speaker 3: There's like a lusty sexual aggressive, mean, you know, there's manipulative.
Speaker 2: I can even manipulative. Oh, the dark ship.
Speaker 4: I think am out of my husband times I'm so glad no one can hear or just the mean ship that I say.
Speaker 2: And then I have to be like, girl, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: But when you're able to go around people's whose demons are similar and you can unload, Like I said, I can't wait to smoke with both of you guys, to have a couple of drinks because I know the ship, the ship talking will be real.
Speaker 3: And it's not a malice or not, because it's just comfortable.
Speaker 2: This is the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's comfortable.
Speaker 2: That's our truth. Yeah, and I did.
Speaker 4: Even today I got a text from someone that really fucking annoyed me and then I thought in my head some real fun up ship like.
Speaker 2: No, but I was just like murder her whole know you was like just I just was like made it. So I was just thinking evil things that are not true.
Speaker 4: Maybe they are true, but I know that, like I don't actually feel that way.
Speaker 2: It's just like they like I don't know, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 1: I had to check it.
Speaker 2: It was a demon. It literally had like bitch.
Speaker 4: Like call her she is I don't know, but she it was like all in my head today I liter to be like bitch.
Speaker 1: Now show yeah, suppress that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay. Anyway, where can we find you? On Instagram?
Speaker 1: You can find me at Psychic Chris m And that's Instagram, Twitter, Facebook at Psychic Chris ms.
Speaker 3: And do you do like for because we have listeners from everywhere? Do you do phone readings like Skype?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What? What do you like?
Speaker 3: What services do you offer so people can find you because he's involved.
Speaker 1: Yes, feel free to check out my website, which is Chris Medina dot Guide. I can do phone readings, I can do Skype readings, in person readings depending on where you're at. So if you're in the LA area, I can come directly to you to do an in person reading. Also, feel free to check out my podcast in your Head with Chris Medina. And that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: And are you on Apple? Are you on all like all platforms.
Speaker 1: Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, Audio Boom and Stitcher awesome?
Speaker 2: Do you do advents?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm actually like events. I'm putting my own on at the end of this year. And Joshua Tree.
Speaker 2: We're coming. So I was just there last week. That's where I want to do my mushrooms. I went to Joshua Tree last weekend.
Speaker 1: Was that your first time to jos a few times? Is it good?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: You'll love it? It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: An overnight we're thinking about it. I think it is going to be an overnight event. I haven't had all the details yet. I don't want to put it out there yet because people still people's ideas and ships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to tips, tricks, look things and Joshua be any bad good moms and josh.
Speaker 1: But I'm also planning on doing other events too with other podcasters too, maybe like a little mini tour or some sort of meet up or whatever. So we should start doing that together.
Speaker 2: We do want to do a little tour too, and that we love you and much.
Speaker 1: I would like to offer you guys to come on to my show and be on my playground and just do my.
Speaker 2: Shop and I'll give you a reading. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, I love you. I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys much for having me on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh should we read that that Horri Yes, it's so good. Okay, so you haven't. So we have this se So we have a segment. I know we're reverting up right now.
Speaker 9: A horry is a segment of our show that's really bad horror, like a really scary, horrific horror story stories it's like highly horrorsh or it was really funny, or it's ended really terribly.
Speaker 2: Okay. So we got a reader that I mean a reader.
Speaker 3: We got someone who submitted her who submitted her horror story and it's so good that still in the sun we have.
Speaker 2: To read it.
Speaker 3: It's a horror story, a highly horrorsh story that was like traumatizing, hilarious or just your top ten very horrishness. Okay, Okay, So anonymous rights, So I want to start off by saying I love the podcast. I listen on Spotify and SoundCloud. Real fan of real women doing real things and helping other women.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, we love you.
Speaker 3: That was me saying, and you too gave me hope that I am not a bad mom. I just make bad choices and we we'll all get through it. And that is the truth.
Speaker 2: Girl. So my horror story is horrible.
Speaker 3: I was dating my high school sweetheart, like we dated in high school, broke up, went to college, had separate families then found each other and rekindled the love all.
Speaker 2: Expect except his penis size never changed.
Speaker 3: Now, don't get me wrong, he can work the middle, but I had been working with a monster for five plus years, so he wasn't hitting me where I needed him to be hitting.
Speaker 2: So we dibbled.
Speaker 3: We dabbled in some anal and to my surprise, I loved it. He was the perfect size for me to feel everything, and it made me so horny for him.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't an all the time thing, just sometimes.
Speaker 3: So in between time, I found Sancho, Yes, ladies, a Mexican youngin and where did I find him?
Speaker 2: Hold up? He was the fucking landscaper.
Speaker 3: One day nice one day, I was masturbating and watching porn in my room and he was watching me through the window. I was embarrassed, and of course I had to pay him for the work. So when he finished, he knocked on the door.
Speaker 2: It was literally a porn I know he's masturbating, he's guarding me in the back.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh shit, what the fuck? He already fucked up my nut and now I have to face him. So I was in my robe and I texted my boyfriend how much do I pay him? He didn't reply, so I went to the back door and asked the kid how much money? This little shit said, I could do it for free if you'd be the first black woman I ever fucked.
Speaker 2: Bitch, who what what I was like?
Speaker 3: Look, I know what you saw, but it's not that kind of party. And so I looked down and saw a soda can in his pants. Ooh, he has been doing all my yard work and hitting every angle ever since.
Speaker 2: No fucking lie. We probably had a.
Speaker 3: Year worth of free work before me and my husband or boyfriend broke up. But I still see him and he is my fun bay if he needs somewhere to stay.
Speaker 2: Babe bombed, dick Bay, young ass fuck Bay, on and on. I got so lucky with him, hard working and good sticking. So fast forward.
Speaker 3: No, this is the longest ever, but it's so good. It's so good it keeps getting better. So fast forward. It's the summertime. He just did the yard the day before and me we pulled out He did the.
Speaker 2: Yard the day before and me and me and me.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we pulled out the pole for the kids to get in and have some fun. My boyfriend got the kids settled in the water, and I made us cocktails.
Speaker 2: It's my type of girl.
Speaker 3: I kept sneaking away because for some reason, I had gas. After playing for a bit, I made my move on my man, and before I knew it, we were fucking on the couch, full on, but I smelled poop.
Speaker 2: My bathing suit.
Speaker 3: Bottom was off and I was on top riding. My man was loving it, but I kept smelling poop in my head. I remembered me and Sancho did anal and remember, soda can dick you guys. I froze and was like, babe, let me go check my bum. I smell poop, and I hope it's only fart that slipped.
Speaker 1: Good d.
Speaker 3: Wait, but we all know a fart and poop have two different smells. One lingers. I went to the bathroom and sure enough, it was poop. My guy was like, honey, that was awkward. I'm gonna go back out with the kids, and here are your bottoms. I didn't want him to know I pooped my pants, so I agreed and just wiped up and threw my bottoms back on and enjoyed the water with the kids. When we were done and exhausted, we bathed the kids, but the toddler put the dollar down for a nap, hooked Netflix up for the kids, and I went to shower. I had the water hot and steamy, just the way I like it. I brought my massager in the bathroom so me and my vagina could meditate and relax, and I lit some candles. Mama needed a break and I was going to get it. And so I took off my bottoms and they had poop in them. Oh my god, I nearly died. My boyfriend gave me those bottoms back after the couch incident, and after I cleaned my cute poopy butt.
Speaker 2: I put the dirty bottoms back on.
Speaker 3: I almost had an anxiety attack. I lost all control of my think process.
Speaker 2: Did you see my bottoms? Was there that much poop? Did I freaking poop on his dick? Man? It was too much?
Speaker 3: So I jokingly so I jokingly asked him, and he said he didn't notice. He laughed about the poop situation and even made a comment, Wow, I thought that that happened after only happened after anal Sometimes I must have I must have had your shit loose. We will lay off, we will lay off. The anal for a while has all fun and games until you shop yourself. Oh my god, I haven't had any anal with Sancho since, but I still enjoy it so much, so so much so that now my ex can still get it whenever and wherever he wants, as long as he gets in the back first. Oh my god, that was like, you know, I'm so happy you sent that a girl, because it's level ten horrishness.
Speaker 2: Mostly the girls come with the level twos. You came top, not top.
Speaker 4: We got to work on your shitting game though, like, wait, well do you gonna be doing an an You gotta clean.
Speaker 2: Up, especially in the soda can Oh.
Speaker 4: I just you should have just reserved for for for a little penis medium and smaller for the.
Speaker 8: But yah has let Sancho hit regular rights.
Speaker 3: But thank you for being so real and honest and sending that in. We loved every fucking second of it, and I'm sure everybody else did to anyway.
Speaker 4: That's really that concludes the episode again, Good Mom, Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices again.
Speaker 1: Chris Medina at Psychic Chris m Chrismedina Dot Guide and In your Head Podcast with Chris Medina all.
Speaker 4: Right, guys, we'll see you next week, and saying least to me.
Speaker 1: Are you hearing me say.
Speaker 2: Such a sad? I don't know