Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about artificial intelligence. You gave some great commentary yesterday about artificial intelligence, so I think you could probably provide that level of intellect, or if you want to add some other spin on it. But I'm just interested to see, you know, how you are currently using artificial intelligence and how people in their day to day life, because you know, everybody hears about AI, but they're like, how does this affect me?
Speaker 3: How does this impact me?
Speaker 4: And you know, people watching your leisure to get information so they can actually you know, help their situation when they watch market mondays, it's like, I want to learn something so I can go into the stock market and start investing. I want to learn something and can go into the real estate. I want to learn something, and so yeah, what can we give them for artificial intelligence?
Speaker 5: Well, you know, we're living in the age of AI. You know, I always like to start there. You know, the age of the AI is creating self realization machines, right. You know, if you go to Biblical verse I think it's Chapter three, verse fourteen, they talk about you know, it's everybody should look that up because it talks about the great I Am. And I heard somebody giving a breakdown. It was explaining the I Am as the AI basically saying that if we ever get to a point of singularity, right, then that's when the world as we know it will be changed because machines will have so called consciousness, right, and that's the high level, right, that's the idea of the singularity that people are afraid of of one day machines ruling man and man creating its own god, right, an artificial god, if you will.
Speaker 6: Now, I bring that.
Speaker 5: Up because most people don't realize how much how artificial the world currently is in its current state, from artificial bodies, from artificial food, from artificial insemination, artificial information. Right, there's so many things that are artificial today and we're just living in the world of grand illusions at a grand scale.
Speaker 6: Right. Nothing is as what it seems, right.
Speaker 5: The lack of authenticity is making people jump onto things that have any breath fresh air of truth in it. And this is why we get to see polarization of figures, whether they're good or bad. But when they be themselves and it's authentic and it's true, you see the world grasp onto them. And we see this in the industry today. Now as I glossed over that, you know, thought process, and you can kind of see more on my high level conversation I did for the last two of them.
Speaker 6: It went deep onto that process.
Speaker 5: But to kind of go into some tactical and more practical ways of utilizing artificial intelligence. And you know, we can call it AI, or we can just call it these tools or these systems, right, because we don't address social media by you know, ISP or the Internet protocols that's behind it. We addressed it by its use case, right, And I think that that's important to state when we start talking about use case. So for me, the first use case that we talked about was in London at Royal Albert Hall. And this was before anybody was talking about AI and the reason that I had got on board and was studying it because I was studying generative design, which wasn't even talking about AI, but it was talking about the ability for engineers and you know, designers to directly work with machines to be able to create designs that normally weren't possible. So I was saying, generative AI is want to be the future and always like to look ahead when I'm trying to find what the future is. And so now we are in the prompt engineering phase of reality where I believe that the best jobs in the world would be based on prompt engineering. And prompt engineering is simply figuring out a way for you know, you to get the best result from AI once you give it a prompt. The same way if you're trying to get the best results out of an employee when you tell.
Speaker 6: Them to do something. But the way you tell and the clarity of your instructions where it will be directly in measurement and determination of the results that you get from the people. Right. The same thing with the machines. You have to train them to.
Speaker 5: Be effective, right, And as you're training them to be effective, you're going to get better results. So I utilize ch GPT a lot, especially these days because they just upgraded it in multiple different ways. So they have the AI where you can speak directly to it. And this AI is is going to speak directly back to you in a more natural language.
Speaker 6: So now you can speak to it instead of just type to it.
Speaker 5: So I can say, hey, I want you to give me an overview on the war, I want you to get an overview on the beginning of the stock market, and they'd be like sure, And I can.
Speaker 6: Tell it how to address me, so it may say sure, nineteen keys.
Speaker 5: So if you watch as we talked about yesterday, iron Man, you know, then you would say they had Jarvis, which was a AI model that was multimodal, meaning that it can do multiple things. It can scan the internet, right, it can you know, create images, videos, It can.
Speaker 6: Break down data, right. It can do so many different things.
Speaker 5: So the world basically has a billion dollar tool in its pocket.
Speaker 6: But the thing is is how will you use it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So for me, I utilize it in all different ways, and research is one of the number one things. So research with AI you have to be careful because a lot of people don't like double checking sources whatsoever. So if chat GPT lies to you, how will you know? Right now, bar AI have what they call AI constitution. This AI constitution has it built into where it will double check itself and if it does mess up and it glitches or as they call have a mirage or whatever, right, then it will go back and it will fix it and give you the correct information. Now, there is a way where you can go into the settings of chat GPT and do that when you go and customize it, and I always tell it to every time you know you do that, I need you to run and report and tell me why this is true. So it reinforces the data that it gives me to make sure that it's not giving me incorrect data. Now's a This is basically a whole curriculum just how to utilize Chat, GPT within itself before we even go to Bard and claud and all of these other different AI systems and tools that's out there. And the reason I'm focusing on just Chat and not even the other ones yet because we are in a deep age of fast consumption, and this fast consumption got people just jumping on to wave to wave to wave to wave to wave without.
Speaker 6: Actually learning how to serve right.
Speaker 5: And so for me, it's about digesting the information, finding the true value, and from there you can become a true creative. And the truth creatives are ones who learn how to use the tools the best way possible, not waiting just for instructions.
Speaker 6: Right when you're waiting for instructions, you have to continuously be hand held and walk through things in order to know what to do next, and or you become a carbon copy of the original. So all we see is the same thought process played over and over and over. But when you jump into these systems and you start playing with them and utilizing them, like my brother, mister Grayfeld.
Speaker 5: I was out at the Instagram headquarters with him, and you know, he had went into the AI and he said, can you give me a strategy for the next six months on how I can gain fifty thousand followers right now?
Speaker 6: He followed this to the t right and to this day he has I think up to like one hundred to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: He should be like a one fifty something like that, and he was.
Speaker 5: So most people don't know mister Grayfer was originally working with me and for me. He was doing a lot of the thumbnails and things that nature. Behind the scenes. He had no following whatsoever. Right, so maybe like a thousand and two thousand followers, So he directly correlates his whole entire following and the strategy and the implementation of it from utilizing this.
Speaker 6: That is AI right in its correct manner.
Speaker 7: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring, to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank.
Speaker 3: But keeping your money.
Speaker 7: Boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. Thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: And this is why I told him early on, I said, listen, AI, is you know a tool my formula for AIS AI plus EI right, artificial intelligence? No, AI plus NI equals EI, Artificial intelligence plus natural intelligence equals enhanced intelligence.
Speaker 6: Right. So he took ideas that he already had existing, took.
Speaker 5: This billion dollar tool, and then he utilized that in order to create a plan of implementation so he can have a framework of execution.
Speaker 6: So therefore he been winning.
Speaker 5: And now he in his second phase of AI teaching them how to get six figures and he was able to do that. So while a lot of people playing with these tools, there are a lot of people who are actually utilizing it to make money and create greater business efficiencies and practices. People are losing their job not because they have to, but because a lot of people won't utilize the AI to replace the services that they do, which means that you should be able to.
Speaker 6: Render services faster and or cheaper.
Speaker 5: Right, But when you're charging people the same amount and it takes you less time to do the work, and you're not adjusting your prices, and then a person goes on and they type them a prompt and they're like, wait a minute, I was able to get this done, and I'm thinking about all the money I can say, then, of course I'm going to decrease that overhead by getting rid of you.
Speaker 6: And then in the future I may just hire somebody that.
Speaker 5: Can do that for me, or AI may be trained so well that it knows me so when I tell AI to do something, they know exactly the parameters in which I want it done. So I don't need the full stack of services from people because they have skill sets that I don't have. So the time that we're living in with the AI right now is a time where you know you have the smartest people in the world working for you, but you have to learn how to tell them what to do and to manage the services of these skill sets.
Speaker 7: I know actually this before, but do you think pop engineering for this era is going to be as important as coding in early two thousands?
Speaker 5: More important to way more because engineering is in more than just technology, right, So when you talking about coding, typically you're talking about somebody rendering services for a website for some engineering back end stuff. Prompt engineering goes into all fields, whether you are in fashion, whether you are in business, whether you are in food.
Speaker 6: Right, you can go and generate.
Speaker 5: Recipes that prompt engineering goes into politics. It goes into almost every single field, right that we have currently today. So prompt engineering is another way of saying, I can manage these skills for you, right, I can manage these services for you. And if you really want to become good at it, like learning different like even if I go on there and I want to get certain things done, it's really a you know, a process to get the best results out of AI. Right, because I can say, hey, design me a flyer for a thumbnail, and then you can design me anything based on it having acces as to billions of metrics of art direction that it can go. But when I can give it direction, I can say, I need you to do it sixteen by nine dimension.
Speaker 6: I got this, Uh, let me show y'all this.
Speaker 5: I got so this big book of graphic design, right, so I can go into this big book of graphic design, and I can go look at different graphic artists from different eras they have different styles and based on on the art direction of those styles, I can tell chat GPT to make something similar or inspired by. So now it's getting closer to what's in my mind's eye and it can bring.
Speaker 6: It out right.
Speaker 5: But if I don't study this, then I don't.
Speaker 6: Have the framework and the references right to know what to do now.
Speaker 5: AI at one point in times ago gets up there you say, AI, can you give me different art directions and give me names? So when I give you directions, you and me are on the same page, like you're gonna be able to talk.
Speaker 6: To AI like that.
Speaker 5: But for now, in the early stages, right, prop engineering is so important because the owner of the business don't want to have to deal with the AI themselves.
Speaker 7: Gal Keys, one of the most important parts of AI is going to be the data storage.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: In order to have prompt engineering, you have to have somebody prompting and you have to keep feeding the tool. Feeding the tool as it learns, it gives you more answers and more responses I wanted. After we spoke yesterday, I started thinking to myself, this feels like similar to a technology that we saw maybe ten years ago in cryptocurrency, where this technology is new, but the energy that it caused to I guess mine was something that people weren't thinking about how much that costs?
Speaker 3: Do you think that people?
Speaker 7: Because I'm always looking at how people can implement it and how they can take advantage of it, right number one, educate themselves around it. But how can we create careers inside of it? And so Ian, I'm glad you brought up coding because that's what was being pushed to kids for generations. Is it now a part of us that now we should be looking on? Data storage? Is a cloud service aws' or right? Because chat GBT is storing all this everyone somewhere. These are the type of places that we should maybe put our eyes and our focus on.
Speaker 6: I would say all of them.
Speaker 5: I mean, any infrastructure around AI is gonna be valuable, right, I would say directly as ways to benefit from AI SaaS so software services, I would say, like if just think about.
Speaker 6: The problems that we have within business. Right.
Speaker 5: I had one of my coders, and I don't even I hate calling them into just like a code or anything of that nature, but he's really a tech engineer.
Speaker 6: And one of them was like creating decks.
Speaker 5: For entrepreneurs right where they can type in their ideas or they can scan their different social medias, and the idea was giving the average entrepreneur right access to these tools and these business tools that they would need, things that.
Speaker 6: You probably don't learn about a little later into your journey.
Speaker 5: But it was like, how do we create these softwares that solve problems that we didn't get to solve till later on, or maybe you didn't have access to the right people, network, right finances. But it's like, when you start thinking about all of the problems we have, think about how you can create an AI tool to solve it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Obviously, content creation is such a huge thing, so people win and say, okay, well I'll do editing software and tools.
Speaker 6: So now you have all of these editing software and tools.
Speaker 5: Right, people want to add b roll, So now people are utilizing the text to prompt to create pictures that can coincide with the words that you're speaking, so you can.
Speaker 6: Go in and put b roll inside of your content.
Speaker 5: So when you're talking about software as a service, is the same thing with financial literacy, how can you utilize AI to solve the problems of the financially illiterate within the world.
Speaker 6: You all were talking about real estate earlier, Right, how can you.
Speaker 5: Go on AI and utilize AI as a way to you know, scam whether these are good deals, whether these are transparent, or ways that you can audit people if you want to.
Speaker 6: It's going to be much.
Speaker 5: Harder in the future to scam because AI is going to be right there as an assistant helping you aloan throughout whatever process and for whatever question.
Speaker 6: That you have. There's literally going to be an AI for everything.
Speaker 5: And I don't believe like besides Chagpt and like Bard and a few other ones that's out there, none of them have really such a big brand name that they get to be the Coca Cola of AI. That means that all of this is up for grabs and meaning that you don't have to be the colder. You have to be the one with the great idea and the execution right. So that means that now you don't even have to have ever been in tech. But if you can think about an issue that's in your service and your industry right, and you can fund the creation of that tool to solve that problem, then you can start bringing in traffic and making money now.
Speaker 6: Right, So for this.
Speaker 5: Space, I would considerably just looking at how do I solve problems and how do I use this to this new technology to solve problems.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,