Speaker 1: And now you're made event. Introducing the hosts Wrestling with Freddy, Jeff Dye, and Furredy Bride Junior. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to a brand new episode of Wrestling with Friends. This is your host, Mike Michaelson and I'm sick as a dog, but working hurt because the people deserve wrestling podcast. Ladies and gentlemen, here's your news of the week. We had an insane week in professional wrestling, a huge weekend with two pay per views, Payback and Aw's All Out. However, the biggest news of the week c m Punk, former Real Worlds Champion even though he was not was terminated by AEW this past weekend as well as his storyline. We will cover this and AW all Out on unsanctioned Thursdays. It's going to be one you don't want to miss. And now with Jeff Dye, here's Freddy Prinz Junior Wrestling with Friends.
Speaker 2: Dude, how are you feeling good? Glad you're back from Atlanta?
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. I'm glad I'm back too. How are you are you feeling good about life? Feel happy as hell? Jack?
Speaker 2: I will say this, Atlanta tried to kill us both. You know, I was in Atlanta for a whole month and try to try to kill me, and then you go to Atlanta for three days, it tries to kill you. It's like that place is a great place, but it's trying to hurt. All the restling with Freddy Crewe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're like Neil. You're dodging viruses like he dodges bullets. I'm out there just taking rounds to the freaking chest.
Speaker 2: I can kill it with all that booze I'm putting in my body. I think that's the scene.
Speaker 1: That's what I think I should do, is kill it with alcohol. I gotta start drinking again, all right, sir. This was a huge weekend. The main thing I want to talk about we're not going to talk about until Thursday, but we are going to talk about Payback today. And Payback was pretty damn good. I did not know if I was going to like it. I didn't know how much I cared about all the but Jeff, the women opened the show, and I'll be damned if they didn't steal it from everyone. I get why you have to do the steel cage first, because it takes a long time for it to go up and down, so you do it first or last. But I thought it took guts to open the show like that. They did, and Trish and Becky beat each other's asses for twenty five minutes straight. Trish was taking legit bumps to her forehead left and right off the cage. She had like a friggin heematoma. At one point during the match, gets the cage door open. Zoe Stark came in looking jacked as hell, even more jack than normal. Came in. She started whipping everybody's ass. Then she couldn't save Trish. Trish goes down from the top rope with a manhandle slam, which looked so frigging perfect. It looked so good, and you knew it was over because it was such a nice move. And then one, two, three and it's over her and Zoe Stark's pissed. She let her her men toor down. She's trying to comfort her. Tricia isn't trying to hear it, and then Trish just snaps and it's like, you know what, get out of here, get out, get out now, get out, and Zoe start and she pushes her, and Zoe Stark just says you know what, I'm Jack Sauce McGregor, I'm gonna kick your ass right now, and just picked her up like she weighed nothing, flipped her over, knead her in the face, and left her in the center of the ring, and the crowd loved it. You had used to got it? Yeah it was a great man. Yeah they got the got the all that you still got it.
Speaker 2: Chance going Becky can prove that she's still the best female wrestler in wrestling. She was all jacked up, had a little something extra out there, is what.
Speaker 1: It felt like. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: I think Trisha's I don't think she's going anywhere. What do you think I think that. I think she's gonna be in wrestling now. She's just gonna be part. She doesn't leave.
Speaker 1: I could see it if this was the end of the story and her trying to put Becky back in the light of a what's the right way to say, put Becky because Becky's already over. But put Becky in the type of match that reminds people why we love her, which she did, and try to get Zoe Stark over at the same time, which I think she did a decent job. Of I could see her walking away, but after that, I really hope she doesn't. I know she's pushing fifty right, like she's almost she's my age or something. She's late forties and she's wrestling like she's late twenties. Man, she doesn't have everything that she used to be able to do, Like she's not as fast, but neither as anybody once they start to get older. But she does great and she's tough as nails. The girl damn near broke her nose, got a hematoma on her head. She's covered in welts and bruises every single week. Never hear a peep out of her. In fact, she takes photos of it and shows them off. Like I just look, I was always a laita guy, but this last run that Trish had, she was right like she was and is the one. And I think you're right about Becky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just gonna say that match didn't look It sounds so rude, but like, it didn't look clunky. Everything looked not at all real. Also, I used to always comment on the hair extensions. This match was a real big hair extension match for sure, Like a lot a lot of hair out there. It felt very like old school rests.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Trish has the extensions like the others though that I think that's just Trisha's hair, and she's got great hair. Really, because I could, I could never see him if they're in. I never saw the separation like where they sew them in, because you can clip them in or sew them in, right. I know this because I'm married to an actor. A lot of hair. It's a lot of hair, but I think that's her. But Becky's you can see the separation because she has short hair and you can see when she wins her head back the cut where the longer hair is placed at the bottom of the head so that it goes down. And I had to wear a wig in Scooby, so I know about your wigs girls.
Speaker 2: And I worked with William Shanner, so I know a thing or two about wigs.
Speaker 1: Also, you don't say that, don't shit on the shat Come on, man, I love williams Shatner. Dude waves shatter play my dad at a TV show man. You can't tear of up like that.
Speaker 2: Just a little joke. And also I hope that he's listening. I hope that he's listening to the podcast and he goes, Hey, Jeffrey, don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Did I've worked with two here's a side quiz two legendary actors that were also legendary for wearing wigs, and that was William Shatner and the late great Burt fucking Reynolds. And don't bleep that Alex because you can't say his name without Curson in the middle, because he was the man and that wig was money too. Shout out the bird room.
Speaker 2: Has Trisha always been doing the bulldog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been her move forever, that little like backwards bridge arcause she's been doing forever, the chick kick forever. All those are her moves. And she, dude, she looked so damn good. It would be a shame if this was the most they got out of her, because you could go to WrestleMania, give her and Becky a break and let her and Zoe beef it out for a while, and then you can get back to them as WrestleMania as the Royal Rumble approaches, and then take them to Mania together. But it's all up to her whether I guess if she wants to or not. You know what, I mean, yes, sky's the women. I mean she she doesn't look like she's aged at all. It's fascinating. She looks better than everyone. She looks better than she did back in the day. Dude, Like what it's Chris's crazy, man, No, she's the one. She's she's she may not be the best talker ever, but she's better on the mic now than she was when she was the most over chick on the planet. Like, she's she's much much better now. Well, let's keep it with the women, bro, Let's talk our champion Jeff Die and Freddy's champion, Rhea Ripley. She's big, y'all. She's beautiful, she's awesome, she sells like mug and she speared Kevin OANs through a damn barrier wall before her match because she's such a gangster. The finish of this match came a little abruptly, like it kind of and here's a quick knee kick, and here's the finish, and it kind of took me out of it. However, up to that point, the whooping that Raquel Rodriguez got to put out there was very rewarding considering the storyline that they gave them right like she wants revenge against Ria for hurting her friend liv Morgan and for attacking her repeatedly when they weren't even in a damn match. More than likely because the Ria Ripley character is scared of someone that's actually bigger and stronger than her, so that's why she was doing that. Like Austin Theory did de San Flos Esco bar a few weeks ago, she whipped her ass. I really like Rakeuel Rodriguez. She's not where she needs to be yet as far as Mike skills, but she's gotten way better on the mic than when she started. You could see her getting more confident, and she's bigger than Ria, and it's and this is just because I'm Puerto Rican, but it's so nice to see Latinos doing great things. And wrestling has always been really cool. Maybe not always, but in my lifetime has always been really cool with Latina, from Eddie Guerrero to Tito Santana to Raimi Sterdio Park now with with La Park Like it's such a it's such a part of the culture and I wish there was more representation, but I also understand I'm not one of those crazy idiots. I understand, there's more white people in America than anybody else, so that's why there's more white people on television. I'm not like, screw them, they should get off the air. But it was so nice to see her get that opportunity again. I wish the finish would have been a little a little slower, or Dom would to try a couple things before he just got slammed. But still, man, it was a good match. They protected her the best she could. She lost off of a distraction. If I'm explaining more that I normally do, and I was at dragon Con this weekend and a lot of females that have never watched wrestling let me know that they listened to this podcast, so that's why I'm trying to explain more. Guys. Oh nice, but this was a pretty good match, however, compared to the steel cage match, and maybe that's not fair. It just it couldn't It couldn't hold up to the same level. What did you think, dude?
Speaker 2: I thought it was weird that Dom was pretending like he's afraid of Roquel.
Speaker 1: Like for the finish.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a little weird, like he should have been arrogant in cocky and then she slams him. Instead of him coming in and being like don't, don't, he's like, why are you afraid of her? Like you should be the yeah, the fearless kind of bad guy. And then that makes this switch of Riquel slamming you so much better. But instead he was doing almost like I thought it was like a bait and switch, like Rick Flair thing, because he was really selling the fear of her or whatever. But he did like Riley, yeah, and it just didn't play it. But I do love both those gals are beasts, and both those gals are the future of pro wrestling for sure. So I liked the match. I thought it was good. I loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, we're gonna move to seth Rollins versus Shinseka, and this match they build they built up fairly well. You know, it's always hard when you're speaking another language. But Shinseki is the man, or shinsk You got to take that extra syllable out, Freddy, He's the man. He cut his promos. I know Japan's watching and loving it because over the last six months, between Osaka Eo and Shinske, they're speaking more Japanese than they ever have in the history of professional wrestling, which is really really hard listening to us. That's what that means. Hey, yeah, let's take some credit, bro, Let's take some credit. Oh, speaking of taking credit, we might steal some credit for Bigie on Thursday when we talk about All Out. That was glorious. That's the little tease. It's all you can get. But yeah, man, So these guys, this was my match of the week. I know I said the girls stole the show, but this is still my match of the week. These the story that these guys told this was like old old school wrestling before the eighties got goof and everyone was characters like seventies wrestling where you pick a body part and you beat the living hell out of that body part. This was like old school Jerry the King Lawler territory match, where like in the news interview, he said, well, I know he's hurt his back and I'm going after it. I'm going to attack him, take him down and pray. And this is exactly what these two guys did. They fought for a five forever they did. They were the main event. I think they got thirty minutes. And the story that they're trying to tell was Seth and it went even further on Monday Night Raw with like, dude, you're running at a rate that no champion has ever run at before. Is a line that Adam Pierce said to him the day after the pay per view, and I thought, if that's the story, and it clearly is, then holy shit. They just saved this and made it special because otherwise the Seth Rolins thing could get old. I wrestle every week. I wrestle the championship every week, it becomes a US title and a secondary title. But if it's him and it's pride, and pride is like that last defense of a broken man, right, it's when he can't admit he's beaten. And there's that saying, if a thousand men tell you you're dead, lie down. He's not gonna And that's really cool. And that was the story they told in the ring too, And then when the match was over, it was a cool victory that protected Shinsk or Shinsk Sorry, God damn. I like saying people's name right, and I say everybody, every Japanese wrestler's name wrong. And I love Japan and I'm ashamed you're.
Speaker 2: The most like Japanese pro fan ever, it's funny to watch, like damn worse and I lived there.
Speaker 1: I'm like Asuka. Everybody's like, no, dip shit, it's Oskam like yeah, I know, didn't I say that? No you did? We know you're talking. Anyway, Shinsk came back and whipped his ass, not once but twice, and everything was to the back. I loved this match. I love it when everything looks real. I love it when kicks look real, when chops look like they hurt where you go. Yeah, that's why I'm not a wrestler, because that shit would hurt, and that would the whole match. It felt like an AEW match without the without the pageantry, which was really different and fun.
Speaker 2: I hate the chant that they do for Seth Rowlins when he comes out, like I don't like.
Speaker 1: The the he's man.
Speaker 2: I mean like it's just two minutes of us watching him go like this, and the fans, you know, the fans they had like they're they're almost like, we have to do it. You know, he's waiting for us to do this thing. It doesn't feel like it's their idea. It feels like he's making them. I don't know, it just feels whatever. But The match was great. I loved the comic book thing that they did before, where they're like showing that the story of like he Gives Back can't hold it anymore, and I Am going to set you free tonight is the beginning of the end. Just that whole idea that they're using all that stuff is another great way to get around the fact that shin's K doesn't speak great English and sounds a little too Yeah, they found a really great way to do it. His and He's the entrance was sick, and the match was The match was really really good.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: I felt like a little proud, like good, this is shins K is getting a little a little push that he deserves, and maybe it just made me.
Speaker 1: Feel happy about it. I really thought they were gonna let it slide and not give him anything to do, and instead they put him in such a nice storyline. Now I'm gonna talk about clothes. Sorry, shins K looked dope, But let me tell you something, seth Rawllins, once again, you failed to make me hate you. You can wear the biggest shoulder pads and the poofiest clothes in the world, and you can come out looking like the Stapoff marshmallow man, you can come out looking like some Greek mythology creature. I don't hate you. You can't get heat, bro. You wrestle too nice, you're too good on the mic, and you commit too well to everything you do. So suck it, bro. You could you could come out in a damn dress. Actually you have come out in a dress, and I still loved your ass, so has Ha. But the Seth Rollins wardrobe is always rough, man, I look forward to it.
Speaker 2: And those glasses anymore. And I mean those are stree off Lynches dashboard of her car like that, straight up, just like he's just wearing everyone's clothes that are like Elton John's clothes. He's wearing Becky's clothes, He's wearing double J Jeff Jarrett's clothes.
Speaker 1: The guy's wearing everybody's clothes. And then Monday Night, Raw he came out dressed like a g though. I like when he wears the black jacket with defer collar. I love when he wears that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you you know Trump would just like say anything all the time, like you'd never been surprised.
Speaker 1: Love him.
Speaker 2: Something that's seth rawings with clothes. He could wear anything, and it's just he's just he's going to wear anything, and nothing surprises you anymore.
Speaker 1: You go, yeah, yeah, he wore a dress. I believe it. Yeah, he could come out dressed like an eighty skateboarder with the hat to the side and pink and blue yep and Van's on and I'd be like, Yes, Seth Browns has never looked more sick. It's so true. Kevin Owens and Sammy's ain for the WWE Tag Team Championships. This was Finn Balor and Damien Priest representing the Judgment Day after a storyline where Rio Ripley had to whoop everybody's ass back into shape and get them all on the same page, and they're going against the champs. If they won the Judgment Day, and if Reel won, then every member of the Judgment Day would have gold. This match was frigging crazy. Kevin Owns did a swanton off like the second level onto Dominic, who was on a table and almost missed it, almost missed the damn thing, like only the top of him hit and his feet landed hard. And he's just tough French Canadian dude. Who I guess that doesn't matter because I would have split into pieces like legos when they fall off a table. But this match was amazing. They did one thing that I thought was goofy where both guys got thrown over the railing and then they're like Damian Priest and Finn Balor who threw Kevin and Sammy over the railing, were like talking about their strategy and plan. Okay, we're going to get him back in the ring. We're to tag these guys. We're going to be champs. All right, yeah, ready, ready, let's go. And they came back and they gave the boys enough time that they changed into pitts for Benguins jerseys and they suddenly had hockey sticks and they can't beat everyone's eyes. That was a little gimmick dey for me, But the match was still amazing, and they still whooped each other's asses forever, and the judgment Day pulled off the victory thanks to j. D McDonough, a name we haven't said very much, who saved the day by pulling Sammy's ain off of Finn at one point in the match. And JD McDonough is a guy who's been friends with Finn balor but wants to be a part of the judgment day and Damian Priest hates him. So I think this might be the moment where they start to accept him a little bit and add another member to their teams. Interesting.
Speaker 2: I think i'd be weird to have another guy in the in the judgment day. Let's say it seems unnecessary, like why, what's the point?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the group is doing so well on its own, they probably see a chance for someone else to get over, because now they're thinking, all right, all four members are over, what can we do to get someone It's that's what that business is all about, getting rubs for someone else. A rub being like someone that people deem superior to you, acknowledging you, and then all of a sudden other people acknowledge you as well, like at your place of business or anything. That's what a rub is. And they try to do it all the time, which is why it hardly ever works. But uh, and I don't know if it'll work this time, But I think that's what they're trying to do. Well.
Speaker 2: I don't see why it's necessary, but they got a lot of they got a lot of belts on them now, which is good and the money in the bank briefcase. I noticed a thing about this pay per view. They sent a million wrestlers on the announced table, but the announced table never once broke the entire the entire night, you see a guy gets slammed on the table and then it just nothing. Nothing happened, didn't collapse or anything. It was kind of confusing the first time you saw, you, oh that's different. But then it happened like four or five times, nobody broke the table. They broke other tables, like on the suntine like bomb outside of the area, but the actually announced table was staying strong this week.
Speaker 1: They gimmick those tables, but sometimes the gimmick doesn't work and the table stands strong. I wonder if that's what it was, or if they were just teasing us all night long with it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know what I always think about those those announced tables is like they always like push everything off of it, you know, and then they lay the wrestler down on it, and then they either slam through it or whatever.
Speaker 1: I would be so pissed off if I was.
Speaker 2: One of those announced guys and they just brush all my notes, you know, I've got my organized papers, and they just push it off. I'm like, hey, man, that's my work.
Speaker 1: You know. You can slam through the table all you want, but what are you doing? There's my notes.
Speaker 2: I just think about it every time I see I see one of those wrestlers heading that way, I'm like, these guys are jerks, these poor announced.
Speaker 1: By the way, this will sound weird, but Michael Cole's been killing it the last two weeks. It feels like no one's in his ear telling them what to say. He's just been kind of going off the cuff and saying why shit, and even made like an EAEW reference with Cody being a former executive vice president. When you give that guy latitude, he did really well with it. And we never have complimented Michael Cole, I don't think ever. We usually just call him out for having to say what Vince is barking in his ear because he has to do it. But he's been really good. Bagley and respect Michael Cole's notes, professional wrestlers, respect the notes.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 1: Knight versus the miz. Everybody loves l A. Night. Yeah, yeah, do the pose, do the post. The listeners can't see that I love him. So he looks posed, the fingers everything jacked, dude, he looks he's like he looked not bigger than Sena, but way more jack than Sena. Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if it's made because he was just tan, Like he was like really tan, and that makes people look like stronger or something. But Dody, he came out and I was like, this dude did some pumping before this match.
Speaker 1: Er before this uh, this pay per view was pretty very very impressive. There was this young wrestler when I worked at WWE, and he was pumping up before his match, and the wrestler he was working with it was a gold dust. He said, don't blow yourself out, is what he told him, which means like, don't work out too hard or you won't have anything left in the ring. And the kid goes, yeah, no, no problem, no problem, and they went and had the match, and in the first thirty seconds the kid blew up and was totally out of cast and Justin had to carry him through the whole match. It was really funny. I was in Gorilla because it was my segment and Vince was just laughing his ass off. He's like, look at him. He can't even walk. It was the end of that kid's career. But oh god, he couldn't. He was so gassed. He was just like on one knee, just and Dustin's like laying down doing the face slap and ending the match as quickly as possible. He had to lose two Dustin Rhodes. So it was funny anyway, La Night versus the Miz with John Cena as the special guest referee, and the Miz roasted this dude better than I have ever roasted him, although I don't try to roast John. He just didn't like me, and I thought thought it was funny because I knew he'd end up in Hollywood one day and even said that, and then he's like, Hollywood sucks, it's ruined and wrestling. You shouldn't even be here, mister Hollywood. And I'd be like, yeah, well you're a pretty good actor. Man. They might come knocking one day. Well I'd never go, okay, all right, well he went, he he wants to just do movies like that's what he wanted, yo, dude. My man bounced, but the mis straight roasted him from the Teletubbies to everything in between and thanks to that roasting, got himself a special guest referee one that you can see, mister John Sina, and he called it down the middle. He was very fair, straight and honest, and La Knight whipped some ass. They both almost hit Sena a couple times, allowed themselves to protect him, which was good, and then mis tried to get the distraction victory but he couldn't pull it off. And you know, La Knight gets the victory with everybody's saying, well, ay night, Yeah, the greatest yeah ever, by the way, greatest yeah ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like, got a little de question, what's your sye quest? Well not a really cyquist, but a little fun thing to look for. As I hosted a game show, you know, we did so many episodes. We did like eighty five episodes, so a lot of the times the show is called who the bleep is that? When it starts airing September eleventh, there's good. There's a few episodes where I would end with being like, on who the bleep is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I would do I know for a ton of the ending of the things, I was like, only wrestling fans will really know what I'm stealing here.
Speaker 1: But it's a little tip of the hat to l A. Knight. Oh, I love that dude. Probably going to be fifteen times Fox. So it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a freaking awesome, fun little wrestling thing. I love La Night my many plus episodes making that shedder baby, getting that Geese. See people can't stop stand up comics. They don't have to worry about unions, they don't have to worry about guild strike in they're like, you know what, dude, game shows get to buy and we're better than actors at this shit.
Speaker 2: Got knocked him out with no problem at all and didn't think twice about it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. September eleventh on Fox. Yeah, I don't know who Ela Knight's gonna go up against next. I don't know who they have planned. I don't think it can be Ray Ray, So I don't think he can go after the US title on Monday Night. I mean, he's been on both shows, smack Down and Raw, so maybe he could go after Gunther. I don't know. Would you like would you be into Gunther versus l A Knight? Yeah, I'd be fine with it.
Speaker 2: I like Gunther, but I'm just such a fan I'm just so I think Ella Knight's fit into that category where I just I've never said anything bad about Kevin Owens or Bray Wyatt, Like I think l A. Knight's finding his way into that category with me that Like, you could have him fight Marty Jeannetti present day and I'd be like, yep, I like, I like, like, i I'm down for whatever they do with La nine.
Speaker 1: I just love him so much.
Speaker 2: But I'd like Gunther because he's a big, giant David Goliath kind of match.
Speaker 1: Well, they're both big as hell, dude, Goonther's bigger than Night, but he's not whiter than La Knight. He's not wider than him. He's just a height. Yeah, I don't know what's going to be next for the big man. And then finally at the end, when he was walking out, him and Sena shook hands. His ego didn't want to let him shake the hand of John Cena, and the camera MIC's were really loud, so you could hear everything they were saying, which was a little weird because you could tell they hadn't practiced it. But he did. He got the handshake, he got the rub. As we said earlier, from John Cena and now everybody loves l a Night Year. All right, We're gonna close with Raimi Stereo versus Austin Theory. And the reason I'm closing with this isn't because it was the map of the of the match of the week or anything like that, but this has to lead somewhere. Santos was the one that got screwed, so this has to be leading to Santos versus Ray. If Ray's gonna beat Austin Theory, which he did in this match, the match was fine. I just I'm not sure what they're trying to do unless it's turned Santos Escobar heel and if that's the case, right on, he'll do a great job at it. Him and Ray will tear the house down. I just hope they get to it sooner rather than later. I thought there was already an opportunity for that to go. But maybe they're trying to do these long, slow, drawn out stories, which is something we've complained they don't do. So maybe they're finally trying to do it, and I should stop bitcher, What did you think, sir.
Speaker 2: Go with me on this when shins K was like the hottest thing in WWE, I thought to myself, like, there's just nothing they can do no wrong with this guy, right, and then now look, shins k has kind of been like lost in the shuffle, and then the same thing happened with there was nobody more over than Sammy's ain.
Speaker 1: So it's nobody more over than Sammy.
Speaker 2: And now it's been a few months where now Samy's just like the plus one for this Kevin Owens. I'm constantly afraid that's what's gonna happen with l A Knight. So I'm just I'm hoping and supporting anything that Ella Knight's in just because I'm a afraid that that is maybe what might happen with him, and I don't want that to be true.
Speaker 1: We will ring the damn bell and get everyone's attention and let them know there's no ignoring the power of La Night. Yeah, Jay Lusso is back on Monday Nightraw. He was brought back by, as Michael Cole said, the former EVP Cody Rhodes. I thought that was pretty cool. I think the reason Sammy's story is much less now is because the focal the focus went to Jay, and he's been nothing short of spectacular. In every single thing he's done with Roman to all the way, quitting the WWE Deuces uses, and then now coming back. Ladies and gentlemen, here's our final thoughts. Make sure to send us your questions. We're going to be doing a fan appreciation episode. This is your last chance to get your questions in, So whenever you have comments, questions, or just want to say hi, head over to Speakpipe dot com, s p E a k p i p e dot com. Forward Slash Wrestling with Freddy and Freddy's an Ie not a y All right, Freddy Krueger ain't shit. I'm the man, deal with it. Jeff, tell me people where you're gonna be next week? Come see me.
Speaker 2: I'm in Alaska all week, been Fairbanks, a bunch of bunch of different shows, a bunch of different gigs, all in Alaska Wednesday through Saturday, and then on Sunday, I'm doing this festival with Jason Moraz and some other musicians and stuff that'll be here in California on Sunday. But just go to Jeff dot com you can check out all those dates and see where I'm going to be.
Speaker 1: On behalf of my awesome co host going to Alaska. I'm Freddy Brins Junior. This was Wrestling with Freddie. Don't forget to tune in Thursday for the unsanctioned Madness.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram Wrestling with Freddy. Twitter is ww Freddie Pod. Follow us on all the socials so you can submit your questions for the Federation.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or where ever you listen to your favorite shows.