Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: We're kind of getting into the sweet spot of close enough to Christmas but far enough away to still have a runway.
Speaker 1: No, it's so close, but soon it's gonna flip.
Speaker 3: Soon, I'm gonna have anxiety that it's gonna come so fast and be gone and done. I'm already thinking about the twenty sixth. Why I'm trying to figure out. Here's what I'm trying to do. Do you want me to just be Hi, good morning morning? Do you want to just be Frank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think I mean, I want to be Ryan, but sure be Frank.
Speaker 1: I love playing the role of Frank.
Speaker 3: So I'm trying to think of something for the twenty sixth, Yes, okay, that we all look forward to, because once twenty five becomes five o'clock at night, I'm like literally physically sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've done this before.
Speaker 3: So what do you do on the twenty sixth. That's another thing I've done a friends miss. I don't need people though, Sorry, I want to.
Speaker 4: Keep the party going. I call it a friends miss.
Speaker 2: So you've done everything with the family, but then on the twenty sixth, you have a friends miss with like friends come over. Yes, all your friends come over. It's like an extension of Christmas.
Speaker 1: Do you do it to friends?
Speaker 4: You can do like a.
Speaker 2: Gift exchange, or you can just drink, be merry. Oh we've done karaoke in the past. We've done you know, I get drunk.
Speaker 3: And else that you have to look forward to. That's the whole thing, exactly. I think we need all to live in a world where there's something could be. Anything could be the sunset, could be the sun rise, anything, just to look forward to tiny little things every once in a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what you got in my head the other day about taking everything, taking everything down? And I was looking at our Christmas tree last night and I was like, it looks so pretty in that room, and it's going to be gone, and.
Speaker 3: Like and then you'll feel empty and the house will be empty. So sad. January fifteenth, sixteenth's rough for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have something Christmas in every room in the house right now, and it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be so bare.
Speaker 3: See now, I don't overdo it because when you take it away, it's not as depressing.
Speaker 4: Oh, I totally overdid it? It's our first Christmas in this house.
Speaker 1: No, I like that. You can do that, but I'm have this anxiety thing for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went minimal two.
Speaker 3: It's post everything that and again, when I was a kid, it seem like Christmas would take forever.
Speaker 1: To get here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's so fast fast, all right, So the twenty six I need. If anybody has like simple, casual, easy, low maintenance ideas, I know what.
Speaker 5: You can get your stuff ready together to make your vision board.
Speaker 1: That's as depressing as Christmas being over.
Speaker 5: It's so fun.
Speaker 3: No, does everythink that's fun? Marianna, you want to do a vision board on the day after Christmas?
Speaker 4: No, no, it sounds overwhelming.
Speaker 1: I agree, thank you. Finally the back room actually agree.
Speaker 4: I want a little bit. We don't have to like finish it on the twenty six, so you.
Speaker 1: Can kind of project on the start it.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it's a project to look towards your future vision.
Speaker 2: I enjoy a vision board from time to time. H it's nice.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we can think through this.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: I love you, love ideas. Tony, thank you. I haven't even organized what we're going to do today.
Speaker 4: Well, we should probably.
Speaker 3: Let me get my pages in order. Our producer, Mark's double duty here. He's playing role of pressing the buttons and produces. Mark, you have a mike close by, think, so you're going to press the buttons here for John and you're going to produce.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's interesting. Why is he excited?
Speaker 4: Everyone's exciting?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: I like it because.
Speaker 4: Rush back and forth?
Speaker 6: Don't you.
Speaker 1: Too much? All right?
Speaker 3: So Mark stamy to press a button not yet? Not yet National Salmon Day. I have a friend. Every time you eat with him, has to tell you what tragedies are happening with certain foods.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what we like. Order salmon. Oh, people are getting really ill from salmon. Are kill. Yeah, He's like, it's very serious.
Speaker 3: Well I'm doing okay now Again, I start feeling it after I eat it.
Speaker 1: Then I think is it in my head?
Speaker 3: And the other thing I was talking to about almond milk and he's telling me bad news about almond milk.
Speaker 1: I'm like, bro, this is we're not eating.
Speaker 5: Well what did he say about almond milk?
Speaker 3: I can't remember because they shut him out. There was something you read about almond milk being not as good as we think it is. Do some research, anybody, do some research. What's bad about al milk?
Speaker 5: What could be?
Speaker 1: I thought it was good. Milk was okay, the.
Speaker 5: Oat milk tragedy.
Speaker 1: That really the milk issue. There's a lot.
Speaker 5: There's there's seed oils in there which are inflammatory.
Speaker 1: Did you go back to milk?
Speaker 5: No, I'm an almond almond milk now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but milk milk is milk milk, and I thought we are real the milk milk.
Speaker 4: Milk all the way.
Speaker 1: Gives me stomach somersaults.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because you probably stopped a long time ago, so then you can't can't stop the train.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like you pass a cow and you're carrying an almond milk bottle. Cal would be like told you, I told you so.
Speaker 1: Moo.
Speaker 5: Real milk is the way to go.
Speaker 1: Look who's back? Moo, moo, moo, the real thing? Tiny? How's that going?
Speaker 5: I mean, there's just so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, why.
Speaker 3: Don't we do the horoscopes and we'll take a break and you can continue research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to get an answer on this.
Speaker 5: I don't think you want the answer on this.
Speaker 1: Okay, Fine, they didn't make it out basically.
Speaker 5: No, but I mean I think if you research, if you google anything, why is blank bad for you?
Speaker 1: You will tell your articles yes right now.
Speaker 3: If you follow these stars signed things, here we go and who horoscopes.
Speaker 5: Aries, your feelings are clear. Make a move, Taurus.
Speaker 2: Resolve recent friction or fights in your friend group.
Speaker 5: Gemini, are you thinking about an X and wondering if it's really over?
Speaker 2: It is cancer? Initiate a candid conversation at work.
Speaker 5: Leo, don't let tension rise in your relationship.
Speaker 1: Virgo.
Speaker 4: Try to remember and analyze your dream last night.
Speaker 1: Libra.
Speaker 5: Focus on the task at hand, not too much ahead.
Speaker 2: Scorpio. Put in a little overtime at work.
Speaker 5: Sagittarius, A new light is coming soon, Capricorn.
Speaker 4: A smile says a thousand words.
Speaker 5: Don't speak Aquarius, whisper today and don't be bold.
Speaker 4: Pisces.
Speaker 1: Don't around here, guys on a negativity.
Speaker 4: Go Pisces. Play a game to lighten the mood a little.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to the Geminis.
Speaker 3: By the way, even if you're not a Gemini and you hear you, guys say you think about an next and wondering if it's over it really is that's kind of mind blowing.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's clarity. Some may say.
Speaker 3: So may, but you wrote these so clearly you wanted to say that to Gemini's I don't know, there's no tell me, don't in caprawn, don't speak.
Speaker 1: What kind of guidance is that?
Speaker 5: A smile says a thousand words, meaning like you don't have to necessarily say it all. You can say it through your facial expressions.
Speaker 3: I understand what smile me? Thank you though, Kadrina, Good morning?
Speaker 1: You're on? Why don't two point seven kiss FM? How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 7: How are you doing well?
Speaker 1: How can we help you this morning?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 8: I'm hosting a New Year's Eve party with my my new boyfriend who've been dame for like three months, and he invited his ex because she's part of their friend group or whatever their friend crew like, because they were dating before, and I don't really want to in my apartment and I just like, I've never done had something like this happened to me before, So I have no idea how to navigate it, and I'm just like, can I uninvite her? Can I make him one invite her?
Speaker 1: Does she want to go?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 1: Does she want to be there?
Speaker 8: I don't know. That's why I'm also like this is so uncomfortable and weird, Like, are you do you have a motive?
Speaker 2: Like what's happening?
Speaker 5: She wants to get him back?
Speaker 4: How long ago did they break up?
Speaker 8: They broke up like a year ago and you've only been.
Speaker 3: Within three months. That's so fresh fresh, it's not fresh in a couple of years. And the exes in the friend crew like this is new for you too. You're just trying to understand what you got with him.
Speaker 2: So you either need to like allow it and be cool about it, or or you stand your ground and you say absolutely not. But then that'll be the end of her ever being around in the friend group, which could throw the whole friend worry.
Speaker 1: Karina.
Speaker 3: If you tell your boyfriend you don't want her there and she hears that, that might fuel her to show up more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you follow me?
Speaker 2: It's just it's all gonna come down. Everyone's gonna find out.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got an idea, Karina, I'm hosting a New Year's Eve party too. Why don't the two y'all just go chill out, order some food, watch it on TV, and call it a night.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to have this whole party.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good idea. I like that.
Speaker 3: ABC uh No, but do you really need to have a party with the group or could you guys, especially since it's so new, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, maybe, yeah, this year, do something on your own. Right.
Speaker 3: Next year, fine, maybe you've gotten to know her, But this year, can you do something to two of you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good idea. Actually, I was doing a party because I was like, it will be like the time for my friends to meet him. They haven't really met him yet, they've just heard a lot about him. But I feel like that's maybe a better idea, and then I don't have to worry about it. Because I was also like, should I invite my ex like to try and level the playing field.
Speaker 1: I think you can.
Speaker 3: And I also wouldn't get into the fact that this is bothering you so much, because I think feel like if she hears it, it's only going to make things worse potentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So now let's just rethink the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scrap the party, make it mellow, and that way you don't have to deal with it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you you will hear this if you turn on channel seven ten nine, eight, and when I'm saying eight, I'm gonna be thinking of you with him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you don't have to like clean.
Speaker 8: That's very true.
Speaker 6: That's yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay, I like this idea. This sounds more fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, all right, well that's what that actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: You guys are great, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Good luck with this new relationship.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right. Bye.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to give her the the idea, the acts that she's got that much influence over the new the current.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because once you say anything, it's going to get passed around the friend yes, and it's going to just cause chaos, chaos, chaos.
Speaker 1: Wa.
Speaker 3: Good advice, guys, if you're traveling this holiday season staying with other people, this is the longest you should stay until you're overstaying.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Sistiney Max, I would say one night, Oh, my god, with.
Speaker 3: Me for a week, I would say a week ago. That's too long. Oh except for my family.
Speaker 2: If you're listening that, I just like I am a family of five. I couldn't imagine staying with my whole family somewhere for more than two nights, Like I feel like we're already, like it's just too many of us.
Speaker 3: If you roll in with the family of five and stay for a week that the owner of the home is leading.
Speaker 4: Like you know, I mean, I'm uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: No, but what if you're going across the country. What if you know you're not driving down to a lot.
Speaker 2: I just know, like I stayed at my sister's for Thanksgiving and she lives in Carl's bed, and we stay there for one night. I had to sleep in my niece's bed. Michael, slip downstairs on the couch because it's like too small of about.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you guys over for a week. Yeah I could. I just like I would have I would.
Speaker 4: Leave, great, give me the keys.
Speaker 3: So yeah, right off that way, How perfect, honey, Michael, this worked out well.
Speaker 4: Look at amps.
Speaker 3: Okay, So they say three days, two nights, three days, two nights, that's right. That is a bite sized day, especially if you've got a group rolling in and they say after three days, fish and relative stink, fish and relative the holiday spirit sink. It is the holiday spirit trying to keep everybody happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a lot of people.
Speaker 2: At least in my family, everyone rolls up with like their kids, their dogs.
Speaker 4: It's just everybody's there. It's too many.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a lot.
Speaker 5: Bryan's face, I mean sounds so unfu It's fun, I promise.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So today's quote, don't sabotage your peace just because the chaos is.
Speaker 4: Familiar on air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 3: Sicany let us take a look at what's happened transpired overnight with the fires here in South California.
Speaker 1: What's the latest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, these wins this morning are pretty intense, and the Franklin fire is a big issue in Malibu. This morning, over six thousand people have been evacuated. All of the Maliville schools are closed. Students and staff. If we know, at Pepperdine University, we're told to shelter in place, A spokesperson said. The university is well designed to protect people in the center of campus. All classes and finals are canceled at Pepperdine University. You know, this Franklin fire was reported just before eleven last night in the area of Malibu Canyon Road, nor north of pch and has since grown to more than twenty two hundred acres. Red flag warning is in effect until six tomorrow nights. Aman, these wins are are going to stick around for a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: I want to go.
Speaker 2: Live now to the evacuation center if you're still there, Michael Monks. We tried to connect earlier and the connection was a little bit bad. But how are you doing right now from our sister station KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 7: I'm doing much better. I think I'm on a better place in the Palisades now instead of Malibu.
Speaker 4: So, and what is the latest?
Speaker 7: The latest ha been The fire has spread to about twenty two hundred acres, and that's bad. But if there's any type of saving grace in that update, it's that a few hours ago it had already reached eight eineteen hundred after multiplying very quickly acreage all morning long. So I don't know, it looks like the spread has slowed dramatically. But this is what people are scared of right right now, the Santa Hana wins that are still lingering over us. Yeah, and with the sun back up, there's the concern that perhaps it could instigate a little more severity again, So that's what folks are keeping an eye on right now.
Speaker 4: How is the air quality for you right now?
Speaker 7: I mean you could really smell the flames, You could see a lot of smoke, You could feel that smoke. What was really interesting was the strange psychotomy that the sort of quintessential twenty first century California imagery that you could see with on the Malibu beach. You've got the ocean crashing, the silhouete are, the palm trees, the seabirds, all these beautiful iconic California images, and then a mountain on fire behind it. I mean, this is kind of the situation we live in now here in this state. And you could also see that a lot of people had pled at least for the time being, parking alongside pch going down to the beach, getting off of that hill that's on fire right now, and waiting it out and waiting for an update.
Speaker 4: Have you spoken to anybody that's evacuated from their homes?
Speaker 7: I have, and I am returning to one of those evacuation centers as we speak to get an update on their situation. And basically, you know, people have learned to heed the warnings when they come, and that's what's happened all day today. There's no sense in trying to ride it out. So I did talk to one woman whose husband and handicapped and they're a little older, and she had to you know, load him up in the car by herself and come down to this recreation center in the Palisades in order to find some help and needed help getting her husband out of the car and all that. But that it gives you an idea that not everybody's situation is the same when it comes to mobilize to leave your home. And so she was in a situation where she really needed some extra help and was confused. And a lot of these folks they just want to go back home.
Speaker 2: Of course, Yeah, exactly, you have a situation like that, are people with young children or pets.
Speaker 4: It's it's just devastating, exactly.
Speaker 7: And I mean I also think very hard about the students up at Pepperdine. You probably have seen some images that they have produced while they're being holed up up there, which is apparently, as the university says, the safest place for them to be. But boy, those flames look to be licking that campus pretty hard. So that was pretty scary too, But they all seem to be okay with that situation. But again they're watching the Santa Ana winds as well, because this is still a volatile situation. It could get worse.
Speaker 2: It could with this red flag warning or saint in effect until six tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: That is a scary stat right there.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And not only that, that's a red flag warning for multiple parts of southern California. Right now. We've got the fire burning in Malibu, but that warning says, look, this is a volatile situation all around. There could be other fires, so just be prepared and keep an eye out.
Speaker 2: Well, we are going to be covering this all day here on Kiss FM. And thank you so much, Michael Monks from our sister station KFI AM six four.
Speaker 4: Do you stay safe out there?
Speaker 7: Okay, thangs, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So I remember this. There was a time that thick eyebrows were all the rage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Everybody was getting their eyebrows laminated, the fluffier the better.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 9: Now now it looks like maybe the super thin eyebrows are making a comeback and This is maybe a trip down memory lane for all my millennial ladies, because you remember, back in junior high high school, we used to pluck our eyebrows super thin.
Speaker 4: I did, at least I used to sit in front.
Speaker 5: Of the mirror, help my sister. My sister would go.
Speaker 2: I spent hours plucking away. I put a picture there for you, Ryan, if you want to check out how thin my eyebrows or I didn't even have any. If you really look, that's.
Speaker 1: Me, I thought from a TV show.
Speaker 3: I wonder why they put a CW star in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just low sid he even knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my high school and my senior picture and macauth thin my eyebrows were senior year works.
Speaker 3: You can't even see him, that's how thin they were.
Speaker 4: That is bellaheadideh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Ashley Graham, bellaheadide All these lebs are kind of going for that thin early two thousands.
Speaker 4: Look when it comes to these thin eyebrows again.
Speaker 2: But it kind of makes sense because you know, one can speculate that we're on a nineties kick right now, whether it comes to fashion, TV shows, movies like, that's just kind of is what's in. So it makes sense that we're going to go there with the beauty route.
Speaker 4: So here we are.
Speaker 2: Then eyebrows. I don't know if I can do it, and for me, I can. It took forever for my eyebrows to growth. They're at now, so I can.
Speaker 1: I say.
Speaker 3: Now you've question, why do we focus on eyebrows?
Speaker 1: Is that? Like? Do you feel different when you have eyebrows thin or thick?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What's the eyebrows? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like eyebrows are real.
Speaker 2: It's it's a big feature for your face, the shape your fally.
Speaker 3: I can honestly tell you from my point of view, I don't notice eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Someone. I don't see eyebrows.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 4: You don't realize you do?
Speaker 1: Well, No I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't see I never have met someone and walked away on you know what is great about them?
Speaker 4: Yes, you did. You said it the other day. You said it about a male.
Speaker 5: Actually you don't realize it, but you do. I used to bleach my eyebrows for like six months. I would just bleach them blonde like my hair, and I looked vastly different.
Speaker 3: But it's not a physical feature to me that strikes you when you're looking at someone to date, for example, eyebrows.
Speaker 2: You said about the the fotball players from Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: The brothers the eyebrows. Eyebrows do they really do brows, but it's not something else. You brothers back and think, oh, you know what.
Speaker 3: She was amazing And I was first draw to the eyebrows. But I still try and keep my neat because I don't want them to grow together.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. You would notice bad eyebrows.
Speaker 2: I feel like we all would, so we all try to keep our eyebrows looking.
Speaker 1: So interesting this whole you know what attracts you do a person.
Speaker 2: Here's what you do if you're if you're curious to go thin before you start plucking her waxen or doing anything like that. There was a tip that I saw that you could do, and this is kind of crazy, but it says to get It says to get a glu stick, like, yes, the kind that you would use for arts and crafts, and to basically separate the hair with a glu stick and then use concealer to cover it up, and then you can kind of see what it would look like if you were to go thin before you pluck.
Speaker 4: Really try that, I mean, I guess.
Speaker 2: You can try it and see if you like it, then you can go and pluck in wax and go for the thin eyebrow look.
Speaker 4: But to me, I will never go back. It was just not a style that I want to relive.
Speaker 3: But thank you for this throwback photo of you in the cheer squad.
Speaker 4: You will go happy to post.
Speaker 2: It if you guys want to see it, post this, sisy.
Speaker 1: This is what the people come for.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of restaurants have secret menus, and you know, when it's a staple in a certain region, a lot of people talk about it. They post it up on TikToker.
Speaker 5: It's a puppuccino at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Well, I did not know about.
Speaker 4: Really, that's only what I know about.
Speaker 3: But do you know there are more so a lot of talk on TikTok right now about a McDonald's breakfast burger. If you come right when they switch from breakfast to lunch, a breakfast burger. Do you know about the breakfast burger? Yeah, the breakfast burger.
Speaker 5: McMuffin.
Speaker 3: No, it's a breakfast burger. Like they're they're switching meals and they'll merge the two for you.
Speaker 1: For like if you are in the know. Now.
Speaker 3: It also turns out a lot of restaurants have these secret venues for your talk, so you'd have to know it to words. So you'd mentioned the Starbucks puppuccino, it's free. It's whipped cream in an espresso cup for your dog to slurp. If your dog is cool with dari and sugar good. Now Georgia would get sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like, I don't know. I don't given that to my dogs.
Speaker 3: No. I love that people want to feed Georgia all the time, but things, I'm afraid she's gonna splash out of her you know.
Speaker 5: Rear Sonny does too. Cheese.
Speaker 1: I can't cheese.
Speaker 5: No, she's sensitive, well, of course cheese, all right.
Speaker 1: Next, there's an in and Out pop patty. Do you know about that?
Speaker 4: I didn't know about this because once we had the dogs in the.
Speaker 2: Car when we went through In and Out and they when they were taking our order, they offered they were like.
Speaker 4: You guys want to get some patties for the dogs.
Speaker 3: Who were like, no, for the dogs, for us, because I'll say for the dogs, we're paying for us.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really just plain unseasoned burger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some patties take it.
Speaker 3: Next, Dairy Queen has a secret dog menu, and I'm that secret dog venue. Vanilla soft sir top with a dog biscuit. Again, I'd be worried to give it to Georgia, but it sounds really fun for the dog. Sprinkles Cupcakes has one, Yes, she super cupcake with a yogurt frosting and a dog bone decoration on top. Problem with that is I might think that's for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes dog trees look incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got those for Sunday's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Georgia hat a cake one time I throws a carrot cake.
Speaker 4: The twins ate.
Speaker 2: Dog treats at my parents' house once because my mom had.
Speaker 4: Them for her dog in a glass, little like.
Speaker 2: Cute bowl, and the twins didn't know they were just they were like one or two.
Speaker 9: They did and they were like two years old, and they're like, like, Mom, why do you have these?
Speaker 2: Like it looks so nice, so confusing, Like that's how Lola eats her treats.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Gosh, okay, let me grab Abigail in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Abigail, good morning, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing super good. Thank you for listening to us. So what's up?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm creating in a situation. I have a childhood friend that is constantly always lying, like.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: So she's always lying about where she's at. For example, like if a guy wants to hang out with her, and if she's busy, she will say she's out of town in San Diego for the weekend, or she's out in Hawaii, and then she'll ask me for pictures and proof of flights because I've been to those places before, so to send it to her so that she could send it to the guy so he could see that she's out.
Speaker 8: So you get me.
Speaker 3: So you're tired of your childhood friend lying to you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just feel like that's weird, Like why does she have to do that?
Speaker 4: Oh, she's lying, and she's making you almost lie with her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's like she's flexing but she's lying. You get me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's using your booty not out there right.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's just weird, and I don't know what to do no more.
Speaker 8: Why she just cut her off?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Because to me, that's why would.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you just cut her off? It sounds like this is tell.
Speaker 4: You no more, You're done?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I feel like she will probably be a friend or something to me, because she's just a liar, Like I.
Speaker 3: Probably don't want to get her name out there. What is this liar we speak of?
Speaker 5: And she's probably doing it to you too, she's doing it to all these other people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just weird to see how she could life so much. So I don't know what do you guys think I should do?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to keep her in your life?
Speaker 6: It said she's my friends as we were little, but I mean she's a liar.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 3: Well, then don't she's not your friend. She's showing up why she's not your friend? And we can't have it.
Speaker 4: There's I get that. I'm tired of it, but I get the history. It's almost like a sister at this point.
Speaker 5: So that history doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: But I hear like I think that there's love here, like she obviously loves her like a sister. So you just have to tell her listen, enough is enough. I'm not I'm not going along with your charades and your lies anymore.
Speaker 4: I love you as a friend, I'm here for.
Speaker 2: You, but I'm not giving you pictures to make it look like you're really in Cabo or like whatever you're lying about anymore.
Speaker 4: Like we're done with that. We're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 6: Yes, why you gotta to these guys like that's just weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're done with that. That's that's childish.
Speaker 3: And then see what she says, I never never not liked a person so much, not knowing them then right now, like this not good for you, No, thanks for calling you have a good one.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 3: Like when you get to that point, it's just wasted energy on somebody. It's really not your friend. Maybe they were back then, but they're not now. Clearly there's something something going on.
Speaker 4: Maybe there's a room to grow here. Maybe there's a learning lesson for her friend.
Speaker 1: What is cash stuffing? On TikTok? What is cash stuffing? What is that?
Speaker 2: It's technically a new name but for an old school money budgeting method once called cash envelope systems. So it's all over TikTok right now. And it's kind of funny because I think for gen zers they barely use cash. For us, we grew up up more using cash, especially in our teen years and into our twenties, and so what cash stuffing is. It's the process of only spending physical cash on your expenses. So you pre divide everything that you have, whether it's your utilities, your car expenses, things like that, into different envelopes for the month. It's going to prevent overspending and impulse buys, and it gives you a set budget.
Speaker 4: So if you give yourself two hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars is empty, it's empty, right, Yeah, I give.
Speaker 2: You all two hundred dollars for food that week, and then you got to dinner with your girlfriends, you spend sixty bucks.
Speaker 4: Like that's you already.
Speaker 2: Spend sixty bucks for the whole week and it's Monday, you know, or whatever. So it's an interesting concept. I don't know if I could do this, but I do spend mindlessly with my credit card, and I think we all do.
Speaker 4: You just swipe, swipe site.
Speaker 3: Anything tangible feels different. Any tangible has an impact because there's a visual, there's a tangibility to it. And with online ordering and not you don't have to swipe. They just like take my chip or they just like there's like there's like you're just wave it over the thing and you're done nothing.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we tip with the cards now, like we don't even tip with cash anymore. It's just it's so crazy how mindlessly.
Speaker 3: We think that when you're like, I'm thinking about when I lived with to Naz and Louis and everybody in the five roommate place, right, that would have been a good system. That would have been a good system because we were all splitting utilities, we're splitting different things. We were only going out to eat when we could certain times a week and certain amount of times a week. But you kind of you know what you're doing, and you're I was writing checks and trying to bounce your check book, but I wasn't great to balance my checkbook.
Speaker 1: But this really, when you're out, you're out, I know.
Speaker 4: So what you want to give yourself?
Speaker 5: Like one envelope on a Monday and you'd say, okay, so this envelope is for dinners out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know right.
Speaker 3: I would want to treat myself at the end of the week to go out for dinner. But if I ordered into many things during the week, I wouldn't be able to go to the same place.
Speaker 4: Probably even if you ordered in, you would have to use cash. You can, right, that's your credit card.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: But I would order like I mean the Chinese chicken selld from Chinchin with somebody ordered all the.
Speaker 1: Time, I'd get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that would go out of the that would ding ding ding ding ding got it to go out?
Speaker 1: What would be for the end of it? It's not a I actually see why the concept works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all these you know, especially gen Z's, are posting this on TikTok and showing how much they're saving every single month, while like this person's been doing it for like three years and she's like, look how much money I've saved by doing this.
Speaker 3: So all right, So you're talking about lust languages here, Sistney. What is the difference in a lust language of love language?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I think we're all familiar with the five love languages, and I'll refresh your memory. Physical touch, gifts, words of affirmation, quality time, access service.
Speaker 4: Those there are love languages. Ryan, Do you remember what years.
Speaker 1: Were acts of kindness?
Speaker 4: Yours were words of affirmation? Was your number one?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: That was your number one when we took that quiz? Remember that is, remember that long quiz that made.
Speaker 1: You take wait, what I give or what I want?
Speaker 4: What you want?
Speaker 5: You want?
Speaker 2: Words of affirmation is what really uba you're like?
Speaker 1: Who says hobbit?
Speaker 2: Followed by quality time. Okay, those are your top two. That's so you. My top two are words of affirmation just like you, and then acts of service those are my top two.
Speaker 4: Well okay, okay, brag about tiny moriors.
Speaker 5: I'm acts of service like all the way, and my number two is physical touch makes much okay.
Speaker 2: So lust languages is, you know, kind of a little bit more of your turn ons and turnoffs when it comes to intimacy. So it's kind of taking love language but to the next level and it's more about what turns you.
Speaker 4: On in the bedroom sort of speak.
Speaker 2: So lust language comes down to four romantic, harmonious, connected, and primal. So to find out what your lust language is, you don't have to take a crazy quiz. You just kind of have to sit here and think about what these breakdown to. So if you're a romantic lust lingue, which if you get more excited over a candle at dinner than a sentual massage, your lust language must.
Speaker 4: Be romantic, So think about that.
Speaker 2: Harmonious For example, you're stuck at work, but you came home to a homemade meal, a clean kitchen. You're rushing to get the kids ready for school, and your partner handles drop off so you're not late for work. That's harmonious lust language tree, okay, connected lust language for you would be you ache for a strong emotional connection. You want to know their mind and heart as well as their body. That's connected. And then primeal is exactly kind of what it sounds like. Do you have a bucket list for the bedroom? So if you're into non traditional arrangements or if you identify with the primal you know, I guess just the non traditional type of stuff.
Speaker 1: The kinky stuff don't have to be in a non traditional arrangements. It could just be uh, creative thinking.
Speaker 2: Sure, creative thinking mean that may be more of a primal lust.
Speaker 3: What are you romantic? Harmonious and harmonious? Your harmony's the worst?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not that that would turn me on.
Speaker 1: Michael picks up the kids. That turns you on.
Speaker 2: Literally him, it checks out with the acts of service, and we're like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, all that stuff for me, I don't think I'm any of them. I think I'm a slow burn like I I.
Speaker 2: Would picture you as connected, like you'd like to like that, like knowing what's in their mind and their heart.
Speaker 5: And like their deep soul. Yeah, but that doesn't turn me on. Like what turns me on is when he's like kissing the back of my neck. Maybe you're prim but I'm not so like out of the box, maybe like a little out of the box.
Speaker 4: So maybe then you're maybe your candle at dinner sensual.
Speaker 3: I was thinking that a hybrid of stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I like dinner like I like a candle. I like music, and I like him, and you like a clean kitchen.
Speaker 3: I love a clean kitchen. But harmonious is not where I'm going with this. And I like romantic and I like you know, say it's early, right and then connection you look talk right?
Speaker 2: But it can change so here but this article said that it can change from time to time depending on your age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: It evolves with like you as a person, your partners, if you if they change, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So have you Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: I don't like to talk, No you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like to talk all the time, But in a moment like this, I would talk Tubbs.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 3: How do you look at this stuff? Are you romantic? Harmonious? Connected primal?
Speaker 1: I guess it's a mix of all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well not harmonious. Do you want to go let's see what do you wanna do? You're gonna clean up the kitchen or no? She cleans up the kitchen and she rushed to get the kids ready for school.
Speaker 2: I think Tubs would be romantic. Why didn't you like if she had a candle at dinner for utubs?
Speaker 4: Why didn't that do it? And a big old steak?
Speaker 3: But it's not good for Primal. You don't want a steak before primal?
Speaker 2: Why I didn't say it was primal and just said a big old stak and a candle to dinner.
Speaker 4: And then that's his lust language.
Speaker 1: Because it's so filling.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: On Air on Air with Ryan.
Speaker 3: Seacrest, Join us tomorrow. Cisten has got you till eleven. Have a great day, take good care.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow