Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: I want to say something right off the bat. Here.
Speaker 3: Got a bunch of messages today from people and my dms, going, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: The post show just cut off.
Speaker 3: And went to a commercial, and I said, I did not know that. I don't go back and listen, and you're not the one that deals with that. And also I wasn't talking at commercial jumping over the top of me. I guess it was just inserted. So there's something called a pre roll, a post roll, was called a post role, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then there's a mid role.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so we do the post show out of the either the kindness of our heart or the annoyance of you depends. If it's on your feet you don't like it, I'm sorry, but we I mean, I have other things we could do right now. But I always feel like, if we have more to talk about and our audience wants more content from us, let's just do it. We can go home if we wanted to. And I think sometimes you get I would like to, but you know, I mean, we stay up and we go a little more.
Speaker 5: When you say the annoyance us. You're talking to us a listeners. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I did not know there was a mid roll, but now there is a mid role apparently because this postion's gotten so big that it's like a threshold. Once it hits a certain amount, they then add a sponsor because it's gotten so big.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody knew.
Speaker 3: But it hits a threshold of the streams and then once it gets to that, it's like it automatically puts a tone in. And so first of all, thank you for making this podcast just be gigantic. But secondly, sorry about that. And third of all, I don't complain to me, I've not what do you want?
Speaker 4: So does the I'm sorry, the computer just automatically just pick up random spot.
Speaker 2: Yet, Well no, what's great.
Speaker 3: What I our radio can do is they can geo target, meaning what's a podcast that I listened to? I listened to The Herd a lot was Colin Cowherd, and I listen to the podcast. So what'll happen is I'll be listening and he's like, I'm calling cow Heard, and this is the Herd and here's a segment okay back in the y that tone is put in and I'll hear something regionally, a commercial that has bought the network, and sometimes I get even Charlotte stuff, like I get a lot of Charlotte hornets, Uh listen to our podcast, or I'll get some Tennessee car dealer or so. Some spots can be national. Some of them could also be geo targeted based on where you are geographically targeted. Gota guy. So I did not know what was going to happen. I am happy it's happening for our sake. Means we get to stay on the air. If people are buying commercials, we get to stay in the air longer. And I'm sorry that that scared people because apparently it jumped in right when I was in the middle of a word.
Speaker 2: Or something, and it was like me going, okay, and.
Speaker 3: So the thing I really verise and wireless from a you know, I don't know what it was, but that's it. I just want to address that. Now we know, I hit Scooba up and so what happened? And he goes, oh, guess what. Now it's being listened to so much as a post show that there's a different tone in it.
Speaker 5: So do we need to pause at some point?
Speaker 3: That's exactly what we're going to do. We're not gonna not yet. I don't want the mid role in the beginning of.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, but we us know, well, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's just pause for a second because it gives them an editing point to go, just to put the tone in.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do it like the hurd. Will we go wow? You know, like the hurd. He goes, we'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: You need that noise, like you said, like Colin Cowherd does. I don't know what is that?
Speaker 5: What it does?
Speaker 4: That's what you said. He goes to break and he's like, all right, well we'll be right back, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes.
Speaker 3: It's like a commercial like oh, I thought there was like a an imaging. No, there's no like stamp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we try that though, we can do it stamp.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back kidding, But Scuba, did I explain that properly?
Speaker 4: Are we good?
Speaker 2: Okay? But I didn't know. And also I can understand why you'd be like, dang, what's up with all the commercials?
Speaker 3: But I would also say, first of all, that's good for us as a show. It means the show is healthy. It's doing well. Secondly, we only get to survive because it's a free platform and they are commercials. Since it's free, there are subscriber services too. You can subscribe to certain things. You can do only fans, that's pictures, you can do so a lot of people do. What's the clean only fans for Tuberity, only farmers what Patreon?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that. Yeah, and I knew it. Something like that. Patreon.
Speaker 3: You can subscribe to people and you can watch their pod. You list a podcast, you can watch videos you don't have to look.
Speaker 2: At, you know, ding dogs or feed or anything. You can if you want. But that's where we are.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to do a subscription for my chicken.
Speaker 2: There's a subscription.
Speaker 4: That's it is what do you mean you subscribe to it? It is?
Speaker 2: You're right, it is right, all right?
Speaker 3: Moving on, the Las Vegas metropolt and police departments continue to investigate the death of Tupac Shakur.
Speaker 2: I thought we'd figured out, we knew what happened at.
Speaker 3: People claim to know, but they don't know who killed Tupac. Officially.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't sure, I'm positive because they're still investigating.
Speaker 5: You need a report.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, yeah, no no no, I'll need wigs.
Speaker 6: You're just saying I need.
Speaker 2: Oh, you won't Tupaca's ball with a lot of people have bald hat hair. That's right.
Speaker 3: On Monday, the department confirmed they searched a home in Henderson, Nevada, which, by the way, they're still going to. This thing happened in the nineties, nineteen ninety six, and they're still going to homes like all of a sudden, the gun they use is still setting like coffee table, like I'll wmember what they had. They must know that somebody has something like an artific something from it. So they have no further comment at this time. The rapper was gunned down in Las Vegas September seventh, nineteen ninety six. Investigator say Shaugar got to have a fistfight with a man name Orlando Anderson.
Speaker 2: Places.
Speaker 3: They believe Anderson got a gun and drove up to the BMW the shagrew was in. The vehicle stopped at a red light at the Flamingo Road in Cobal Lane. That's when shots rang out. Anderson was killed in unrelated shooting in Los Angeles not too long after Shakur doesn't feel that unrelated. But there have been many unanswered questions. No arrests have been made kt NV with the story. That's even not your story, Eddie. You're thinking that Puffy did it or something, or East coast, west coast, but you're just saying, you know what I'm saying, but shuge night was West coast, and so it was Tupac.
Speaker 6: Oh he's talking about because no.
Speaker 2: I know what he saw. He's just saying things. Oh no, no, there's theories, right, but even you're just saying things, You're just saying it. Their's theories, Biggie. Okay, see now that you're on the East coast broken, sure, you remember when we were in that cab in Vegas and I was making that cab driver mad.
Speaker 7: No, Eddie does this every time when we're in Vegas that now, every time we pulled just he's like, hey, guys, this is where Tupac was shot.
Speaker 4: Every ever ever goes, no, it's not, and he goes, I'm pretty sure I saw a documentary.
Speaker 7: Said and then the next up like he keeps going east coast, you know, yeah, the next light he goes, oh, no, this is the light he was shot this is where Tupac was shot.
Speaker 5: And the guys like it's so it's not it's so dumb.
Speaker 4: One time, the cab driver like, get he's get out of my case.
Speaker 2: He's not even Edie's not even doing it for the cab driver. He's he's not going, hey, cab driver, this is He just says it, yeah, to get a reaction from anybody, and then the cab driver just hears it and he goes, no, that's.
Speaker 4: That's not right.
Speaker 5: But it's actually kind of funny.
Speaker 2: It is funny.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah it's And I was like, I'm pretty sure, like this is this is the street Amy used to do.
Speaker 2: Do you still do? Dear mama, it's.
Speaker 6: Been a minute. Oh come on, Amy, it's so crazy. Yeah, I mean I can bust it out. It's just so crazy to me that he was only twenty five. Yeah, he's so young and like ahead of his time and so.
Speaker 4: And really rapping for change Mark. Yeah like that that I didn't realize. I thought it was just like just rapping. I didn't really realize.
Speaker 3: Culturally, probably he's dead, so it's easier to assign great things to dead people, and you you just assigned to them. Also what they would have done if they were alive. It's not really fair to do that. Kurt Cobain has that done to him as well. Jimmy Hendrix, a lot of these guys who died young, but religionds but culturally probably the great rapper ever up to that point and maybe even ever later. I think non culturally just as a rapper, like nobody's better than Biggie. He's so different than everybody. People have mimic Biggie forever, but culturally Tupac was awesome. But yes, isn't it crazy?
Speaker 7: It's on the busiest street after a fight and there is no way they've solved it. Like that is the like Vegas is super packed all the time, the strip is super busy, and a shootout with Tupac and there's nothing.
Speaker 5: Huh, you guys into conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: But what's the conspiracy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, But I'm asking what.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm saying that, like we just said, oh you know what, we're not gonna we're gonna let that person go.
Speaker 3: Uh possibly, Okay, sure, So you're saying like a JFKH government.
Speaker 5: Well I'm not I'm not saying anything about.
Speaker 2: J Okay, Okay, Okay, what about that?
Speaker 3: So you're saying, but there weren't camera There weren't cameras like there are now.
Speaker 2: We're every inchest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but there are people and it's so loud.
Speaker 2: It's so loud that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yes, some people close are gonna hear a pop, but it's not gonna stand out so much that in allowed Vegas lights that you hear a pop pop pop that ever, everywhere's gonna go. That's a gunshot somewhere close.
Speaker 5: Oh, they probably thought it was the fountains.
Speaker 3: Could have been anything. But yes, there are some Tupac conspiracy theory. Would you like to hear them?
Speaker 5: I would all right.
Speaker 2: Number one, what happened with this cremation?
Speaker 3: Sug Knight claims he paid an Assaunshing three million bucks for TUPACX cremation the day after he died. However, the man who carried out the process allegedly disappeared and has never been seen again. There were also inconsistencies in the crematory process. For example, tupaux all security number was not registered in the official death index.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting Number two.
Speaker 3: Tupac stage name was Macavelli, and he hinted he was gonna fake his own death. Tupac also went by the name Macavelli, which was the name of the Italian singer who pretended to fake his own death. Also, if he switched on the letters and make okay, this is where he gets stupid. If you switch on the letters in Macavelli, you get am alive Koa Tupac's.
Speaker 2: The Dawn Calluminati.
Speaker 3: The Seven Day Theory album was also released under that name and featured him as Jesus Christ on the cover, who came back after seven days?
Speaker 2: Holy weird weird man?
Speaker 5: Are you guys starting to believe this?
Speaker 2: Number three? Did sug Knight plot the murder?
Speaker 3: The old Death Row Records boss sug Knight was in the car with Tupac when he was shot, and some people believe it may have been involved, although no link has ever been proved. The mogul was charged with murder after allegedly running over two minute killing them following an argument in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: That's that's on camera.
Speaker 3: They have nothing to do with each other. Fifteen and nineteenety six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how is he in the car and he doesn't get hit?
Speaker 2: I think there are other people that call he didn't get hit?
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought I was just him too. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was them too.
Speaker 2: There wasn't something in the back seat, I don't.
Speaker 5: Think so, remember, I don't remember I thought, And that's maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But it's amazing that.
Speaker 3: But I guess it would be even crazy or amazing if the person if sug Knight was in the passenger seat and someone drove up on the passenger side and shot Tupaca but didn't shoot sug Knight. I'm not sure the driving passenger situation obviously, because.
Speaker 7: I feel like maybe sug Knight told him, Hey, we're going to be at this stop by, I'll be driving that way.
Speaker 5: They notice, shoot at the passenger.
Speaker 4: But if I want somebody shot, I don't want to be in the front seat with them, just in case.
Speaker 2: Somebody else drive right.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna tell him hit me in the arm.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be in the car.
Speaker 3: End point that if he was driving up doing a dry by, hit me in the arm. It's not like they got a scope with the red dog.
Speaker 2: That's risky. The nineteen ninety six BMW is the same.
Speaker 3: One Pauk was riding in. Duge Knight was driving the vehicle. Tupac was struck in the chest, arm, and thigh. So they were going dum dum, dude. They were shooting everywhere.
Speaker 2: They weren't.
Speaker 3: There's no way Suge Knight could have said, Okay, just shoot him in all these places, but don't shoot me, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I tried to buy that car.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't literally try.
Speaker 4: I did call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not trying to buy it. You made a prank call. Yeah, you made a prank call.
Speaker 5: That's good too, Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 2: Did the FBI sted to cover up?
Speaker 3: Many fans believe the Tupac was killed by the FBI and attempt to end violent rap culture in the midst of the infantous West Coast East Coast hip hop war?
Speaker 4: Is that what Lunch is talking about?
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 2: I think he just attached himself to this after I said that.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, Like, maybe they didn't solve it, but they Tupac left closing his lyrics number five.
Speaker 3: Some fans still believe Tupac was sending cryptic clues to fans through his music. On Richie Rich's song called End Done Change, he rapped I've been shot and murdered. Can't tell you how it happened word for word, but best believe that, go and get what they deserve. On another song called Life of an Outlaw, he wraps all for the street fame on how to be managed to plannge six months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swollen Now I got it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: She's got a few more of these move roll through. If that five is that week?
Speaker 4: Biggie in there anywhere?
Speaker 2: Wasn't not Toys Big involved?
Speaker 5: No, here we go.
Speaker 3: Tupac was good friends with Not Toys Big until Pak was shot and rob in the entrance of a New York music studio in nineteen ninety four. Tupac then sparked a few with Biggie after accusing him and Puff Daddy of having some involvement, which they both denied. After Tupac's death, Biggie was also infamously killed a dry by shooting. I've heard this story a bunch of times about Tupac going up the elevator getting shot beat up. I don't think Big he was involved in that. Okay, that doesn't mean Biggest people weren't.
Speaker 6: Then that's what ruined there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I ruined it. And then you need to listen to the song hit him Up. Oh, that's the hardest song you've ever heard.
Speaker 4: Hardest.
Speaker 5: Oh, Tupac goes after Biggie and his whole crew.
Speaker 3: I mean it is Tupacs. Fans have noticed there's a number seven. It's very frequent throughout Tupac's life. He was shot on the seventh of September.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: He was aged twenty.
Speaker 3: Five two plus five. He officially died at four oh three pm four oh three equal seven. His birthday is the sixteenth of June one plus six. Some people believe you'd rather he would return after seven years.
Speaker 2: He did not. Oh no, no, that didn't have shot that one down as soon as you did shot.
Speaker 3: Did Orlando Anderson kill Tupac?
Speaker 5: That's the guy that got killed with separate incident.
Speaker 3: One of the most popular theory sooner of the death of Tupac is that gang banger Orlando Anderson was the killer. Pok was involved in a fist fight with Anderson while walking through the MGM Grand following Mike Tyson's boxing match. Andrews Letter shot to death in Compton very soon after Tupac's death.
Speaker 2: City of Compton, City of.
Speaker 3: Compton, two more, one more. Snoop Dogg could have saved Tupac's life. Hollywood actor and comedian Faison Love believe Snoop Dogg had connections with the Crips gang to stop any potential threats in Tupac's life. In an Instagram live session, he added that Pok's tension with Snoop set off a chain of events that ultimately led to his untimely death. Well, that's unfair to say Snoop had connections and could have stopped had Okay, there you go, that's it.
Speaker 6: Well, it is interesting they may be closer to solving the murder. There's I guess some places, some states, it would be like they probably don't even open it back up. Or I saw that Mata doesn't have an instrumental of limitation.
Speaker 2: Hey Scuba saying that we can't play it, Yes we can.
Speaker 10: Why remember we had that conversation about Facebook and they conversations we.
Speaker 9: Talked about Yeah, we had to ye, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because of the stream.
Speaker 2: But it's not a real song. It's a it's it's instrumental.
Speaker 10: It's the instrumental from the song and the tone will set the Facebook.
Speaker 2: Hey, is it the same time? In the place? Is commercial in the middle?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Amy can do it without without the music?
Speaker 9: Capella? Amy, we can do a beat box.
Speaker 3: For I won't give you a beat box, but I'll give you a box of beats.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, now I just have changes in my head, so give me the first word.
Speaker 3: When I was young, okay, me and my mom had been yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: When I was young, me and my mama had beef. Seventeen years old, kicked out on the streets. So back in the time, I never thought i'd see your face. Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place. Suspended from school, scared to go home. I was a fool with the big boys, breaking off the wools.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, you're doing good.
Speaker 2: It's me.
Speaker 3: I'm running who thing, running out of the.
Speaker 6: Police. My backside, Mama, catch me, put a whoop into the backside. And even as a crack mama, you always was Mama, I finally understand were a woman trying to raise a man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That's good. We scuba screwters on this one. Scuba. I love you, Mama.
Speaker 6: That might be my wheelhouse you are appreciated.
Speaker 4: That's a jam.
Speaker 3: The power abaull jackpot one billion? When's that tonight?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: Do you have my money or no?
Speaker 9: The only person's paid me a security. No one else has paid.
Speaker 2: Me over it.
Speaker 9: This is the big one. So who's all in?
Speaker 5: They're all in big you know I'm in.
Speaker 3: This is the big big No, no, because they're give me another one and then you're gonna say this is a big one.
Speaker 9: That'd be a big, big, big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear. I just hate this. I just wish someone would win.
Speaker 5: I knew. Why do you hate it?
Speaker 7: Why why do you hate I can't, but why do you hate having a shot at one billion dollars?
Speaker 5: You could quit stressing about anything.
Speaker 2: That's not true? It is money more problems.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've heard that song almost in my top seven.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Having money is not everything, Okay, not having it.
Speaker 7: Any How much less stress would you have in your life if you had a billion dollars?
Speaker 2: I'd have less stress. Finish this.
Speaker 3: Some people hear the end of it because much walk yelled over that last part of that line.
Speaker 2: Having money is not everything, not having it.
Speaker 5: Is exactly So money is everything If you don't have any.
Speaker 3: Having money is not everything, not everything. Not having it is not having it is everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you're screwed if you don't have money. Money makes the world go around.
Speaker 2: I mean you definitely not be stressed about certain things.
Speaker 6: You have different stress. I mean there's other stressors.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, which you gott to buy?
Speaker 2: Like when my car breaks down? That so I would think I'd be like, oh, I'm so, I'm so, I'm sad. What we don't want to get two yachts?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Like what disease? Though, Amy you can probably like spend some money off your most.
Speaker 2: Famous people that have died cancer.
Speaker 5: Well that was Steve Jobs because he did jobs, just.
Speaker 2: Wanted to eat properly. What about Magic Johnson? Money money saved his life. I think there are instances, and it depends on the disease as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But yeah, but then when my car breaks down, I stress out if I had a lot of money, I agree, there's a different stress.
Speaker 3: And having to pay your bills been there then you know which account I'm gonna a bonus to been there?
Speaker 6: Which what which account is?
Speaker 3: Again, having money is not everything, but not having it is everything because it sucks life.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's impossible.
Speaker 5: It'd be tough. Am I gonna take a helicopter today?
Speaker 4: Or jet?
Speaker 2: I mean helicopter different. You take them for different reasons.
Speaker 5: I know, that's what I'm saying. That's just kind of stress.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't really be a question you need to ask, because the helicopter would just be something kind of shorter and you can land it in a lot of places.
Speaker 2: A jet you have to go to airport and it needs to be a longer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know where I'm gonna go today. Man, I'm gonna take a short trip.
Speaker 2: May I take a lot? That's what the stress is about, then, more than I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying the jet. I mean, that's a rough life. That's why there's a billion dollars.
Speaker 5: We need it bad.
Speaker 3: You don't need it. It'd be fun to have it, but you don't need it. United Airlines plane. Did you see the slide fall?
Speaker 2: It was showing on the news, the news.
Speaker 3: I don't watch the news, but I watched the clips of different news stories on Twitter.
Speaker 2: That's mine the news.
Speaker 3: By the way, they were showing it on the news my Twitter feed, and the report was like look at this and it shows a circle up in the sky and like, this is the plane, and then it shows it as it gets more and then the plane kind of comes back into the frame but way up there, and you see something start to just fall from the plane.
Speaker 2: They go, that is the emergency slide.
Speaker 4: It fell off.
Speaker 2: It fell off. It fell mid air, and luckily it landed on somebody's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the house and in their backyard, airing the emergency evacuation slide big boots, yeah and heavy. It ended up in the backyard of a home and hits the top of a house near Chicago. It it like dented and like did some but it didn't kill anybody, and it didn't really demolish anything, all right.
Speaker 5: It didn't put a hole through the ceiling. Like I didn't land on the couch.
Speaker 2: Should you see why it fell off?
Speaker 5: I didn't see why. They just said they heard a big boom and they went outside and they found the slide.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 2: I don't I mean, I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I don't know why. I want to know why. Somebody tell me why.
Speaker 4: It could be a button, like the pilots are like, oh, oh, I slipped it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's that's the slide and it comes off. That's the one time you need it to when you land and you're like, okay, oh no, we got a prop, Chris. You hit the button?
Speaker 6: Brow Yeah, maybe because it is stored up in a little thing. I don't know if they hit a button, but somehow that little piece of the plane came off and it.
Speaker 3: Just because those buttons are everywhere, okay, But I would assume it's not a button. Okay, I would assume it's probably just some kind of malfunction. I don't think they hit the wrong button.
Speaker 5: Because I think you got to open the door for Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You went down a hole. You started well talking about how many buttons or it's not a it's igh button. You see how small those cockpits are. But there's buttons everywhere. The buttons their head and not accidently like oh no.
Speaker 3: People will say the same thing about and not me as much anymore. But I would at the board and there would be forty seven buttons and screens with buttons.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of buttons, but they all.
Speaker 3: Do specific things and it's not that complicated when you learn on block by block. Okay, I would think that I just have some friends that are pilots.
Speaker 2: Ain't that right, So.
Speaker 4: It's like if they can figure it out commercial or like private pilot.
Speaker 2: Marshall, I told yeah, there were those. There were years where I was like, if I ever see him flying it, I'm getting in. I'm like, I might not get on this plane.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not Amy's reverse reverse husband.
Speaker 6: Yeah he is awesome. Yes you could trust.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, here we go. I was lonely.
Speaker 3: Japan police arrest women for allegedly making over twenty seven hundred FAALSE emergency calls. She was arrested for allegedly making twenty seven sixty one. That's the number of calls she made about two years and nine months.
Speaker 2: I was lonely.
Speaker 3: Wanted someone to listen, to give me attention. How old tell me about it?
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I do the same thing called nine one one, and then I my wife.
Speaker 3: I'm just lonely. That's from the Straits Times. Yeah, okay, we're gonna pause for a secon.
Speaker 2: We're not only doing anything here, but we got put the tone in at twenty two minutes scuba tone now and we're back there we go. That works.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome buddy.
Speaker 5: Okay, did it say how old that lady was about you?
Speaker 7: So I just was wondering if she's like like an eighty year old woman or she's like thirty and she has no dates?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's eighty. That's probably not too bad, right.
Speaker 7: That's I'm like, it's not as bad because you know, Department an Abby in twelve years?
Speaker 4: What you were?
Speaker 2: Just no need? He was waiting for that, so he set it all up for it and then do the math. He set all that up just to do the math for Abby. What Abbey, well.
Speaker 6: More than twelve years?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well whatever, like thirty nine? I don't know how old you are.
Speaker 2: You just mix things up, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 5: Do you guys know how old Abby is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Thirty five?
Speaker 5: So what I'm saying, no one knows.
Speaker 2: I mean we guess with that five year age group. Don't have to say if you don't want to. But I would say thirty thirty two? Therety go if she's and if she's thirty two and a half, Eddie, we were both yeah right both, I am so whoa we both thank you.
Speaker 3: Watchbox wants to know who's paying for the Scooba, which, by the way, scoob st even have a hangout tonight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did to what.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Scooba, what's happening here?
Speaker 2: What? We have a date? We have a date today, no month tonight.
Speaker 10: So he's I have the double book. I have got a lot of dates to get in with the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: So he's double day. He's going to my date first.
Speaker 9: Then you you're my appetizer. Bobbi's my dessert.
Speaker 2: That's my brothers.
Speaker 4: That's brother.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's messed up, dude, that's Coos. What are you guys doing bowling? Oh that's fine. Yeah, even with his bad shoulder, it's his left.
Speaker 9: I'm a right handed guy.
Speaker 3: And Scoop is going I'm performing the operating night. So Scoop is going into the opry.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's exciting. I mean that's that's a good date. No, I mean it'd be fine. Yeah, I'm jealous. You guys have a good activity.
Speaker 4: We're bowling.
Speaker 3: Dude, Scuba is exercising a little bit now he's got injuries. He's holding the shoulder. Earlier, he was get a little cranky with me and I was like, what's up, Scuba?
Speaker 2: And he goes. I was like, what my shoulder in pain? Why my shoulder?
Speaker 9: I feel like I think it's a pinch nerve.
Speaker 10: And then because my entire left arm is numb at times, it just goes numb.
Speaker 6: For how long? How long has this been happening.
Speaker 9: It's been happening for about a week now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: This is what we say when you have something weird happening with your body, you go to the doctrine and get it checked out.
Speaker 4: I told you guys that my arms were getting numb and experiment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, what do.
Speaker 4: You care about scuba?
Speaker 3: Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why are you going so hard off the bat?
Speaker 9: I don't think. I didn't think I was going that hard.
Speaker 10: I've only done two days, and I guess whatever I did, I heard it.
Speaker 9: I mean I haven't worked out.
Speaker 10: I haven't done any working out in several years that that could do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are you trying to like get back where you started from?
Speaker 10: No, I'm going I'm going slow. I took your advice you gave me a weeks ago to you know, not go so hard. I've been focused, need more just on cardio to kind of trim the fat. So I don't even know how, but it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you're injured.
Speaker 3: I always have a little knickknack Patty backers dog bone injuries. But still my like, I don't my body doesn't go numb for a week.
Speaker 9: Yeah it sucks.
Speaker 2: Did you have a stroke by any chance?
Speaker 9: I think it'd be the right arm?
Speaker 2: Right, No, left arms are heart attack?
Speaker 9: Yeah right?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: My face isn't gone sideways or anything, so I think I'm okay.
Speaker 2: It doesn't always do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't always go droopy always that, I guess, so you probably maybe had a stroke.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, what if he dies?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But back to the thing, who's paying for these events? Yeah, he's asking me to go do stuff. I'm like, well, who's paying? Like, I know, I'm not he's the one that wanted to do this stuff.
Speaker 2: He should pay because he's like the desperate one.
Speaker 7: Like, he's the one that's asking us to go do these events. So you know you always said whoever asked pays.
Speaker 2: Not my problem. I don't know. You guys can figure it out. I guess your's a free event. It always is very bad deal.
Speaker 5: Smart, Hey, Scoop, you want to come watch me a place soccer.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I said, Scotican, have you ever been to the grand Ole operate the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to my soccer game?
Speaker 3: And he was like no, I said you should come. I'll take you to the whole backstage. It's a really cool, special thing, about almost as cool as watching lunch as red soccer exactly.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're gonna do that tonight.
Speaker 6: How much longer does he have to do?
Speaker 2: Anybody else made plan Auguste?
Speaker 6: Okay, plenty of time?
Speaker 2: Famous last words, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Amy?
Speaker 6: What are we going to do? I don't know. We haven't talked about it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you said they had an idea. The moment we talked about it.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 6: I forgot it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go forest, baby, I forgot No.
Speaker 6: We could go hiking.
Speaker 2: You could go fort could go hiking. That's kind of you too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's free.
Speaker 5: Be careful.
Speaker 2: Double dipping.
Speaker 3: According to scientists, eating from someone after they double dip is basically the same as French kissing for twenty seconds. Twenty seconds especially wear you of thin dip so the worst for bacteria. For example, when you dip into cheese dip. It's less cost for concern than a water salsa. Thicker dips don't allow bacteria to travel as far as thinner variety, So the thinner the thing is the worse. It is the thicker I do like thick sauce Prevention Magazine, but salsa is worse.
Speaker 2: Cheese not.
Speaker 3: They still say, don't do it. But it's harder for lunches disease to travel through the cheese.
Speaker 4: It's gooey.
Speaker 7: That was rude. You said lunches disease to travel. But I do double dip.
Speaker 5: I'm not scared of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know.
Speaker 3: That's why they brought you up to lunchbox. And then you said, why do you say mean?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't hear what Eddie said. I really didn't hear what Eddie said.
Speaker 4: Is what Ian He said? French kissing.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say, what's wrong with that? It's like french kissing?
Speaker 3: Would you french kiss lunchbox for twenty seconds for ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's go put it on the table.
Speaker 2: I would do We'll do it right now.
Speaker 4: You would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, triple kiss, let's plit thirty Yeah, no, no, trouble kiss let's go.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we're not only three hundred each.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, no, we're getting ten thousand grand each. Yeah, was splitting it.
Speaker 2: We're not swimming.
Speaker 3: But if someone's okay, would you okay, let me back to the question of would you guys French kids for five thousand dollars each?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: What you are crazy?
Speaker 2: I would yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, do it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: All three five thousand bucks, tweeted tweel dumb.
Speaker 4: If you want to pay, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: How do you do it?
Speaker 6: Find a sponsor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's rocket.
Speaker 8: I'm make sure there's a Sponsornday Honday, come on Sonics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, Sonic smooch. That's it. That's the promotion perfect.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: The sleep number tongue. So you wouldn't do it for ten. You do it for ten about not five seventy five hundred? Nope, So you draw on your line at ten. That's this number, I said first, and I like it sounds good. Nine thousand.
Speaker 5: M that's tough, he said.
Speaker 3: Then Natty was thinking about it and lunch you went back in.
Speaker 2: It was like maybe not yeah, okay, I got a question. You know what, Hey, how much one thousand dollars. I'll do it. One'll do it for one thousand? Who lunchbox?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: No, it's got to be lunchbox. Oh it is lunchbox. Yes, ten thousand.
Speaker 5: See, that's what I'm saying that I wouldn't over a.
Speaker 2: Thousand, differ a thousand, I I don't care.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, we all have sisters.
Speaker 6: Love money, but.
Speaker 7: Not a thousand, Amy, I have standards. Eddie, Bobby and I all have sisters. Ten thousand French, your sister you like that?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 5: What ten thousand for your sister? For twenty second?
Speaker 2: I kiss your sister?
Speaker 5: No, your sister kiss your sister?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 2: Won't make out with your own you'd rather make out with lunch box and your sister. Yes, me too. I think I'm not doing that weird.
Speaker 5: I'm doing my sister for ten thousands. You would make out from my tongue.
Speaker 2: You said you do her.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying to do the best.
Speaker 4: She wouldn't let you.
Speaker 5: I bet she would for ten thousand.
Speaker 2: No, we have to split it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, it has to be ten thousand and eight. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Thousand, right, what about let's just go you sent you said, you threw it out there to do your sister.
Speaker 6: No existing five happening.
Speaker 5: This is not a million.
Speaker 4: A million.
Speaker 2: A million bug?
Speaker 5: Yeah you're crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, you.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't a million.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I could.
Speaker 5: Not even my half.
Speaker 4: I don't think my body.
Speaker 2: Would let me. I could for a million bucks.
Speaker 7: You figure out, figure it out. For a million, it'll be a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Heck, yeah, five hundred thousand.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a little tough because I'm not a millionaire.
Speaker 6: Are the taxes I.
Speaker 7: Need need to be a million so I can say, man, I did for a million bucks. When you say five hundred thousand, people are like, wouldn't you It sounds a million dollars, sounds so much more. What for a million dollars would you have sex with your sister? But on a live stream Instagram?
Speaker 5: Oh go on, there's got to be more than that. I live stream that.
Speaker 2: Somebody search them if they want to watch that.
Speaker 3: Everything a person that watches arrest them.
Speaker 5: But no not, they're no, probably not. It have to be more than that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, and I did, okay, go ahead on money?
Speaker 5: How much to uh French kiss your mom for twenty seconds?
Speaker 4: I'd do that?
Speaker 2: For a million. Oh, I do it for way less than million. A million, I do a million.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll doing ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Your mom, Yeah, your mom don't do that already on lips, that's sure they do almost anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okayed, million seems a little steep. Why I don't want to french kiss.
Speaker 3: I don't want a french kiss lunchbox, But I do it for a thousand bucks?
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know them, honestly shocked.
Speaker 6: A thousand dollars is a lot of money. But I'm shocked you would kiss lunchbox for twenty seconds for a thousand dollars. I feel like we could, we could gather that.
Speaker 2: You can get say that.
Speaker 5: Change to ten thousand.
Speaker 2: No, no, I would thousand. I would do you a thousand bucks.
Speaker 7: No, okay, this mouth is closed, not shut down.
Speaker 6: We don't even need a sponsor for that. We just like go around the office of the bucket and be like, donate.
Speaker 3: To ours better than a lot of I'd make out like by for one thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Twenty seconds. It's just I think about that.
Speaker 3: Twenty seconds twenty times five, so twenty times three is sixty seconds. It's one minute, right, So if you're doing ten thousand, that's thirty thousand bucks a minute, thirty thousand bucks a minute times sixty.
Speaker 2: Look, you know how much money that is an hour?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, you said one thousand dollars, not ten thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me again. There three thousand bucks a minute.
Speaker 3: No, I'm right, three thousand bucks a minute times sixty.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see, I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: So it's basically what one hundred eighty thousand bucks an hour? Eighteen thousand bucks in hours?
Speaker 7: Now you want to pay one hundred and eighty thousand dollars an hour for an hour?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would do non stop, but it's a thousand bucks of twenty seconds.
Speaker 5: That's all right?
Speaker 2: Like, what's the actual math on that? Because I've screwed it, dou I would.
Speaker 5: I would definitely do it for one hundred and eight thousand.
Speaker 2: I'll do it on paper real quickly. And you guys have to do it passionately for an hour. A sign. You got a moan?
Speaker 5: Who's setting about money?
Speaker 4: You gotta get into it.
Speaker 5: You moan every time you kiss? No, oh, no, Eddie, is this your thing?
Speaker 2: You moan as you fro guys.
Speaker 4: I watched movies to get into it.
Speaker 6: Eddie wants to see them.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I'm just saying making part.
Speaker 7: Of What in the world, Eddie, you got some weird thinking about moaning when they kiss, Like, what.
Speaker 5: In the world, Oh gosh, that weird man.
Speaker 4: Depends what you're doing.
Speaker 5: We're just kissing, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Well, because look it starts with a kiss, right, just started with a good anyway, I let me give you an example.
Speaker 2: For an hour. All right, you know, I think we on that.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. I hope you have a great day and we will. So are we doing this or what? A thousand bucks? Let's go?
Speaker 4: Is that weird lunchbox? A thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing it for a thousands comes into Marning goes. We got a donation of a thousand from somebody named Jason Hibble wants you to do this. Nico has his dream and he now has the option to bring in a thousand bucks.
Speaker 7: Hey, no, I'm not doing a thousand. I'm not doing a thousand dollars. His lips are closed. We out thanks for coming the lip.
Speaker 5: We ain't doing that.
Speaker 2: We're done, Thank you, Guys'll see it tomorrow. By butnight