Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: Can I just start the show?
Speaker 1: YEP, Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I love it so much. Where you talk over it for nobody even got to hear it.
Speaker 1: They did get to hear it.
Speaker 2: No, you talked over it.
Speaker 1: Well, then you could do this show.
Speaker 2: I had a specially made and you talked over it. You could have waited till it was over Killers.
Speaker 1: Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: This is serial Killers. And I guess it's only half serial Killers because Andrew's not here today, so.
Speaker 1: It's oh.
Speaker 2: S, thanks for coming, buddy. It's so hot in here. This is not gonna be fun. This is not gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: My blood pressure is already boiling from something separate with you, so I'm not gonna get it started here.
Speaker 2: I am sweating so desperately. Let's roll through this, because yeah, you know what's gonna help this nice cold Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk.
Speaker 1: I would like to say thank you to Stax, as I said before, thank you that was very nice intro.
Speaker 2: Thank you how about me for asking him to make it all. You didn't.
Speaker 1: Now let's have the cereal.
Speaker 2: Let's go okay, fine, then you know what. Then we're gonna play a game and it's gonna get you embarrassed because you're not even gonna know. Okay, yes, let's see if you know your milk, Andrew, I probably don't. Then you know what, Let's save this game for another time. Let's just start eating cereal. So you announced the game, we can't play it because we need to talk about it first. It's yeah, it's so hot. I have a sweat on my brow. The air conditioning in the building is broken again normally brow here, That's why I did this and then this.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 2: I did watch the video back. Okay, So normally in this studio it's about sixty nine to seventy degrees on a normal day. Right now it's seventy five and rising rising. Let's start eating some cereal. Andrew, how was your Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Was it good? I couldn't tell you because we're recording this before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm just assuming it was.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: Sure it was no family fight? Yeah, no family fight, nothing like that. No, No, Turkey's rolling down what a happy day it was.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm so happy I could give thanks.
Speaker 2: I know you're thankful for the show every day. Andrew, Okay, so I saw that. I just want to let let's okay, Yeah, that's great. So last week we did one of Carla Maurice. Here was that the the Netherland Jumbo whatever? The thing was the pillow, that thing, the chocolate whatever. So she had sent us too, and so I just want to clarify something. So for the second story, I'll tell you, so jumbo, why is it open already? Well, I thought the same thing, but it's actually sealed, so I do trust it. Okay, it's sealed. The box is open. She probably opened it because I was being a drug remember, and I said we had all those.
Speaker 1: Seems like that's a common theme these days.
Speaker 2: So she was just about to eat it and then probably saw my text that said that I did not try this before.
Speaker 1: You realize my mic hasn't been on this whole time. Just kidding what.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through this thing, because I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, let's take a moment. Let's just take a moment ready inhale with me.
Speaker 2: Xl xhale. I might start taking off my clothes.
Speaker 1: Please don't.
Speaker 2: I have a T shirt under here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's just calm it down.
Speaker 2: So Choco chips, now I don't know. Oh, what's the matter? I'm phone Chaco. What do you think that Carla Marie thought of that when she bought the Cirrus.
Speaker 1: For sure she did. So chocolate doesn't think of eric e strata.
Speaker 2: I mean Chaco chips. Sounds like chocolate chips. Yeah, I guess. Jumbo, by the way, is the supermarket. Jumbo is the store brand. So that's what Jumbo is.
Speaker 1: I can't have this. It has tar wie meo.
Speaker 2: Oh, we move on. Sorry, let's go.
Speaker 1: I'm tarwee meal.
Speaker 2: So these look just like the Choco not Choco create piece.
Speaker 1: No, because something like that, the one that was like half moved.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there's there's a couple of different ones that look like this.
Speaker 1: Dutch. I said this yesterday to my friends because they were thinking about where they wanted to go. It sounds like elves whispering to each other, meager, spooking, der nigi.
Speaker 2: Well, this is vulcarine. Please just read this. Sounds likelf just read that.
Speaker 1: Vulgrin grinding, slaps and jes meek chuk a lock at the mark. It sounds like little elves whispering. It's cute. It's a fun language, all right.
Speaker 2: So back to the Farmland Fresh Airy's fridge today, we're gonna be using Farmland Fresh airries, two percent reduced fat, organic milk. Love it. This is ultra pasteurized ultra It really is nice.
Speaker 1: Does that mean it goes through like a distilling process, like multiple times distilling? Well, I don't know is that the correct word?
Speaker 2: Oh God, you have so much to learn.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: That's why I want you to teach me.
Speaker 2: It's pasturization. And do you know who invented pasturization? Louis Pastre. Oh oh you didn't learn that, No, I did it. You must have learned that at some point in your life in school. Yeah, we learned about farming in school. I went to a Catholic school. Do you realize that they said, like the earth was created two thousand years ago. I'm sorry, but characterization has nothing to do with farming. Like when they taught you about historical figures, Louis pasteur just like the earl of Sandwich. Didn't you learn about him, I did it, really.
Speaker 1: I didn't learn about the earl of sandwich or Louis pest did.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he he invented pastorization, thus making dairy products safe.
Speaker 1: Huhm hm. And so what does that include?
Speaker 2: It goes through a process of pastorization, which is we're gonna go to the plant and find out.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's probably heating it up. Read of the germ.
Speaker 2: You're right, it heats it and then it cools it. Yeah, and it's good, far and fresh since nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's our peeps right there, right, you under it. And I'm not so good with math. It's one hundred and nine right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because oh my god, next year is there one hundred and tenth anniversary.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're gonna have to do something special.
Speaker 1: Yes, the naming of cowface.
Speaker 2: Here we go, choco chips. I'm getting something. It's not a very strong chocolate flavor at all.
Speaker 1: I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: No, because it's gonna go away now. You gotta you get hit with chocolate for a second.
Speaker 1: You got so it's a yes for me. I'm sorry, but it tastes like a weaker What is that thing with like with the the Bird.
Speaker 2: Count Cho Cocoa the Bird. Yeah you mean Sonny, Yeah, Sonny the Cucko Bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it tastes like a little it's like a lesser version of that. It's not bad. I give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm eating chocolate packing peanuts.
Speaker 1: Oh No, I don't. I just agree entirely. Yeah, I think it has decent flavor. It's just not overly chocolated. I don't think it would make the milk taste better either.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's as very Harlagic canappery as they say it is. Yeah, I'm giving it two bowls because I'm not a big fan of it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was not bad.
Speaker 2: The chocolate flavor is just not there.
Speaker 1: Eat Smoutie Deek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll get rid of that. Move that over.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was bad.
Speaker 2: I have to say, how about a new cereal? Andrew? Sure, it's new from the Kashi line of cereals. Okay, look at that beautiful new box work artwork. What oh walnut cinnamon walnuts?
Speaker 1: They are going to be good?
Speaker 2: You think so? You don't see walnuts in cereals too often?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like because they're so gigantic, Well they break them up, I know, but like they're so No, that's a terrible argument. Well, it's like putting cashews in cereal.
Speaker 2: And we had that one cashew butter cereal, remember, Yeah, but it was delicious.
Speaker 1: They're too crunchy, like I. You can't have an overly crunchy cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm getting guys.
Speaker 1: I say left, you say right, I say red. You stay blue? Nothing, I mean you're reading blue. It's usually black and white, and there it is. I'm getting nothing. I love you, and I'm working with with basically just a mannequin Scott today.
Speaker 2: I am thankful for you. I actually because this show would be garbage without you. Like when you walked out before, I was nervous. I'm like, I can't do this alone. I can't.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should start appreciating the people a little bit more.
Speaker 2: You know, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I do cherish you. Come on, and the rest of.
Speaker 1: Is that otown?
Speaker 2: Come on? Yes, it's very good, very good.
Speaker 1: Give me just one night, Buenos no chase No.
Speaker 2: If you go back about two hundred and fifty episodes, you'll understand what that's all about me just one night, yeah, Buenos j I don't even know if I'm able to find this played just una noche no because I think the I do was in parentheses? Or is it the cherish you?
Speaker 1: Oh no, there it is there, it is there.
Speaker 2: No, that is not even it. That's a totally different.
Speaker 1: It. Remember when you told me steal a coma? Anyway, how do you not know how to get to the chorus? It's literally just go to a minute. That's usually where the chorus is on all songs. You're at like a minute forty five.
Speaker 2: Why because it's so hot in here. I can't function clearly, you're a oh my goodness. So this Cohee Cereal has massive clusters amongst all the broken up stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm clinking an episode titled by big cluster fs. That's great.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Scottie and Andrew get into High Chicks with a new Cochee Cereal.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call it cluster cluck since we have to like not you know, be dirty. Okay, So anyway, it's Cochee Cereal cinnamon walnut crunchy multigraine cinnamon clusters with rich walnuts. I've never heard walnuts described as rich.
Speaker 1: They must be wealthy. They just have a lottery.
Speaker 2: No, but riches, riches like tomato sauce. Oh, your grandma made this rich sauce.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: Walnuts.
Speaker 1: I don't know you have rich walnuts. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting description.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing like a monocle on one of them talking about like stock training mister peanut. Yeah, well yes, I just get it on the game Stop stock. That's how I made my money.
Speaker 2: So it's it's I'm not gonna call it granola because it's not.
Speaker 1: Cashee is not really my favorite nut.
Speaker 2: I love Cashew's, but some will say Casher's are not nuts, but they're in the mixed nuts. Says that, well, because they're like what legoons or something?
Speaker 1: Are you on like a weird.
Speaker 3: Sub breaded Yeah, people talk about nuts. Yeah, honestly, I really wouldn't be surprised about that. I mean, I do like peanuts, but they're not my favorite. I would say that the nut that I eat most is cashew.
Speaker 1: I can already tell you I was excited, but then like they're just too big.
Speaker 2: You get hit with the cinnamon right off the bat, Like that cinnamon stick is real. Hm, I do taste of walnuts a little bit. It almost has a little bit of a stale texture to it. And it's not because it's not fresh, because that's good for a while and it was sealed.
Speaker 1: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: I mean it tastes like the season. You know, the season, the season.
Speaker 1: Oh there's cinnamon walnut season now well, I mean.
Speaker 2: Now, just cinnamon everywhere this time of year. If you're in the East Coast, you're walking. No, you walk into the supermarket. They have those cinnamon scented pine cones. That bad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So if I'm in Los Angeles, I'm just seeing pine cones. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: There's no Christmas in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Oh there is, but I'm so sorry that fall. Everything that you're talking about fall like, No, you're talking on a very East coast and west.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about going into the supermarket in the nose. They have the pine cones in the bags at the Ralphs out there now on the Ralphs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen them. I have.
Speaker 2: Well, just because it doesn't snow there or get cold doesn't mean they don't have the holiday season. It's different and weird, but they still have it, you know. Okay, that happens all over the country.
Speaker 1: I do know happens all around I can't there a four balls? Why why I actutely like it.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I don't like it, but I mean, this is all right? You do you Ebert, I'll be Cisco over here.
Speaker 1: Thinking about it. The granola part of it.
Speaker 2: It's got a little honey taste too, is packing.
Speaker 1: It's like weirdly textured. I don't love that, but as a whole, I like the taste of the cereal.
Speaker 2: All right, Like, okay, I'm I'm gonna let you have that, Okay, thank you. Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank god. My opinion can be heard on a show where I rate and review cereal.
Speaker 2: We'll be back right after this. We're back if I said the rating for that one two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's a little dramatic.
Speaker 2: Dramatic, that's dramatic. I don't like the way it feels in my mouth. I still have it after the break. It's still in my mouth. Well because you're chewing it, but I can't chew it. It's very harsh.
Speaker 1: You are such a child.
Speaker 2: It's almost like that red guy Bob, whatever his name is, with the beard. It's like those cereals. What that guy reads Bob's reds, that dude, the guy with the beard, that's and the Irish hat guy. Come on, man, you don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And literally, no club, you can't do it today.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about this guy.
Speaker 1: Are you breaking out of cereal? Here?
Speaker 2: Bob, Bob's red, Bob's red milk. This guy, We've done these before. Okay, that's what I'm talking about. See the beard and the hat guy. Fun, that guy, that's what it tastes. It's just like dry outside.
Speaker 1: He taste dry outside.
Speaker 2: He taste yeah, like I'm in the woods.
Speaker 1: This is wood in the foods. This is wood.
Speaker 2: Serious, yeah, k okay, you ready? So Cascadian form okay, singular, yeah, don't you put that s on there?
Speaker 1: Do you know that when you point, sometimes you'll point and then you'll break out the pinky? Hey did you ever notice that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll do that now because I'm listening to Henry Winkler's book It is Wonderful Love. You know who that is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: The happy uh, the happy days, the happy, the funds he was the fun Yeah, yeah, a very good Yeah, it's a great book.
Speaker 2: I must say. I know this is not bull chat. We'll get to that, but he's just he's a wonderful man. He really is. He's a wonderful human being.
Speaker 1: And is he the one whose son is the director? Or was the guy from Happy Days the director Ron Howard? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was Richie on Happy Days? Got it? He's the director? Yes? Yeah. He called Fonzie on the payphone and said, hey, I'm leaving to direct, and Phonsie was like, what.
Speaker 1: You do you Well, after they jumped the shark, literally, that's when the show ended.
Speaker 2: Listen to the book and you'll see that as incorrect.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: They still went from many seasons after that, but.
Speaker 1: The show as a whole in quality dipped.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know you're not quite old enough to remember, so it's all good anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh you like the episodes after the shark jumping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I was ever a huge fan of Happy Days, but I did watch the show and I liked it. They had a bunch of spin offs, name one Give You a Dollar and Mindy Yeah I owe your dollar, thank you. There was that, There was Laverne and Shirley. There was Joni Loves Chachi, then a lot. Yeah, dollar, Please can I give you two because it's all I have? Yes, I will happily take a two dollars.
Speaker 1: No, you're just whipped out a whole bunch of twos or ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are singles. We don't call those ones.
Speaker 1: They're singles, okay, grammar.
Speaker 2: I just think ones is weird grammar? Right, isn't it weird to say ones? You got ones?
Speaker 1: Things? Grammar? I'm gonna starting and so ah, honey, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Cascadian Farm. This is limited edition Climate Smart. What what even is it? It doesn't even have a name. It's Climate Series. It's literally okay, this is what it says in the box. Cascadian Farm Organic made with Climate Smart kerns uh grains, what which can help improve soil health and water health? Whole grain and currents of wheat flakes with honey oat cluster cereal. That that's every It does even have a name. I know, why do I even title this on the thing Climate Smart?
Speaker 1: It's up to you. I don't know. All right, this isn't gonna taste good. I think it might. There's nothing in it. It's just flakes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it says honey oat clusters.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's like a honey bunch of oat cereal, but it's climate friendly.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Thank god. We're doing our part to save the environment by eating Climate cereal, and the packing and producing of the cereal probably just burned a hole in the ozone layer. Even quicker, I don't know, O.
Speaker 2: Cascadian form is pretty sustainable.
Speaker 1: Hold up, are they using a plastic bag? Still?
Speaker 2: Of course? How could you not?
Speaker 1: So? Then why am I eating Climate cereal? If you're still using a plastic.
Speaker 2: Bag, maybe aspiedegradable, why don't you read happily?
Speaker 1: I can tell you no. Okay, so that's a full plastic bag in there.
Speaker 2: Well, cowface is watching me and reminding me to tell you that we're using Farmland Fresh dairies, two percent organic milk and recyclable. Yeah, smart, thank you farm Lancaus. I can put that in the yellow bucket at my.
Speaker 1: Eyes, smart and cares about the environment.
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go, one, two, three. This is much better than the last one. I like this cereal, got nice flakes, got a little sweetness to it. The clusters are pretty good. I think this is way better than the casche It has that Cascadian farm taste. You know what that is. You should be used to it now, you know you taste your kids. It tastes like you know, I'm sorry, what you know. I call it our cereals, our kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: I think it's a pretty good cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's got a nice little bit of sweetness to it.
Speaker 2: There's a nice cluster right there.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's climate friendly about it, but listen, if they have to change the formula and make this the flakes, then I'll support it because it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: The plant that helps the planet. That's good. You're deeply rooted commitment to sustainability.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll give it four ball.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I saw you star from coffee cups about whatever to reach his own and plastic bags four bowls. Yeah, but I reuse them.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't throw those out good to they have holes in them. Then I recycle them. Nice, So I'm good that way. I'm a friend of the planet. I am all right, captain captain gap planet. Yeah that was after my time. Oh okay, right, that's when you were a kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, a little bit after before my time, but reruns it aired.
Speaker 2: Hey I have an idea.
Speaker 1: What how about one of these serial killers?
Speaker 2: You didn't end it like you usually do now? Oh sorry, yeah, it's been a long time. Yeah. Also, this is not a box, it's a bag. Our friend, Matt I believe, sent us these because he thinks they were getting, you know, a little hefty. So thanks Matt, no problem. So here, Andrew is your Jenny Craig cereal. I didn't even know that Jenny Craig made cereal me either. I don't know where he found this.
Speaker 1: I will say I do love that each one of these is like one package of cereal.
Speaker 2: I think more than anything else. It's portion control and it doesn't really matter what's in it, but it's portion control. I love that you're not supposed to eat more than one package. It did come with six. Huh, you're right there.
Speaker 1: I'm just dying over. I got mine.
Speaker 2: So it's from Jenny Craig Cranberry Almond cereal. So it looks like flakes. You hate cranberries.
Speaker 1: I know that. I actually don't hate cranberries. I like cranberry juice, but I like the sweet one.
Speaker 2: Do you have any leftover cranberry stuff from Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, a ton.
Speaker 2: You know, my favorite thing is a cranber at Thanksgiving. What my mom makes this mold. She puts it a jello mold. She puts it in a bunt cake mold. And it's cherry jello, cranberries, crushed pineapple, walnuts, very rich walnuts, and mandarin oranges. And I know you make faces, but it's my favorite thing. I love it. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I love that there's always something that you like on Thanksgiving that people just don't get, like my mom's stuffing that bobby flake called cat food. Yeah, it is the most wonderful stuffing.
Speaker 2: I love that farm Land Fresh Dairyes, organic two percent milk. I gotta go stock up. I need more. I have to stalk our fridge. Okay, And I know you love the chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I will get you some more chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're ready? Here we go. Hmm.
Speaker 2: It tastes like it could be a big name cereal and you know something, some big company may actually make it. Yeah, I don't think. I don't know if this is made in the Jenny Craig kitchens. Oh, this is nice it's a product of Contra. You definitely could taste the almonds, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like sweet too. The flate it's like tastes sweet.
Speaker 2: Jenny Craig is a registered trademark used under license, but it doesn't say oh, prepared expressly for JC. I guess it's Jenny Craig, but I don't know who makes it. It's not bad. I'm not really sure you can where you can find this. I'm guessing at Jenny Craig. You might have to go to a Jenny Craig player. You probably get it online or something like that.
Speaker 1: Don't they sell it in stores?
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe so. Okay, I could be wrong, Andrew, but I don't think so. I'm I'm gonna be nice. Three bowls in a spoon. I like the Okay, it's got like.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised how sweet it is. Never like a weight cereal. They don't want to taste like, but.
Speaker 2: That's natural sugar. You're tasting the cranberries there.
Speaker 1: It's nice. I have to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's really nothing to it now, you know, I mean, I guess you're watching your car. Who added sugars twenty two percent of your daily see why do they do that? I don't know this is a weight loss thing. I tell you no, no anyway, Thank you so much for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Please please please support our friends from Farmland Fresh aries. When you see them in the supermarket, pick them up. If you don't live somewhere that has Farmland Fresh, just fall hell him on Instagram Farmland Fresh Dairies. Check out our website, serial KILLERSPC dot com. Newman always doing a wonderful job. I tip my hat to you, sir.
Speaker 1: We love you, new ma'am.
Speaker 2: Yes we do. Uh is that it?
Speaker 1: I mean? I have nothing else?
Speaker 2: Okay, hopefully we'll see you Wednesday with the bull chat. We're trying our best to keep those coming. And uh until we see you next time. Say crunch, Andrew, Crush, what why are you looking at me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay,