Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Will Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what's up? Y ain't in a good fucking move. No, I'm in a great movie, right. No, I mean I was admiring your Marilyn Monrod happy Birthday sing So you think J Cole was mister President, Happy birthday, mister President, right in front of his wife Hill Maryland was crazy and.
Speaker 2: I'm on the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh well, happy Happy boost Birthday Blizzard presented by Boosting Birthday Blizzards. And Damarus is singing we are back. I mean me and DeMars are back, were back by he J Cole and Demarus are back.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure? Hip hop back. Real hip hop is back.
Speaker 3: I've always hated that lone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real hip hop is back.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, where.
Speaker 2: Go shaky for a while?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Shaky for a w I don't know.
Speaker 3: We were we were debating off Mike, Me and Peage earlier. If we were gonna get mute mall today, m hmm, if we were just gonna get sitting in the chair like no, y'all got it this, y'all guy, y'all speak, That's what it was to be. He always do that very funny with He'll.
Speaker 1: Do that, and he'll be like, nah, y'all got it, And then he'd be like, let me ask you something. Every time, no, no, no, he was like, okay, so you're telling me. Always he always faked be mute in it.
Speaker 3: He can't help himself, and usually I sort of understand the silence in these moments, but I don't know Maul to be silent when he getting dislike this, don't do that where Cole is wrapping over the victory beat, money Power, Respect, Black Rob, Can I Live? And then who shot You? Four beats are kind of sacred in all of freestyle hip hop. They may be if you ask chat GBT what beats have been rapped over more. I almost felt like in the Dreamville like Brainstorm sessions, maybe they did ask chat GBT that he picked the four most wrapped over freestyles, which I enjoy because you're saying something. First you're going off what Biggie did. Then you know if you're going off what Lloyd Banks did. There's years of clue freestyles and flex freestyles over these beats. Specifically, I think the only other one I could think of is that that New York minute beat. But these are the four these have been the four for quite some time. Out the gate track number one, which is over victory is cold. He didn't call it victory. He didn't call it cold free. He can't call it cold clue freestyle over victory beating number one, he called it Bronx zoo freestyle. Say that where is mall from the Bronx? Where's part of the Bronx? After after leaving a field trip from where did I lose my virginity? He ain't coming to one nine with the question. I'll tell you that. No. Cole's really into the virginity thing. He has the song and everything. So I kind of took this as a personal shot. And I don't think we're being vain. I think it's it's clear as day that Cole cares that much about us, that he with the crafted mind that he has named the first one Bronx do because he knows mauls from the Bronx. He knows and after I left the Bronx do I lost my virginity? So I took this as a personal shot.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, would you like me to read the line?
Speaker 3: I would love for you to read. Can you wrap the line to Marus? Just read it? You gotta rap, Harry.
Speaker 5: I know she knows the cadence, she knows the bras, she knows you, and you're a rapper, So then for give us the bar. Don't say the bars.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that. I will read the bar.
Speaker 1: But the bars that I think Rory is referring to would be somewhere along the way. I hate to say we lost shame growman pedaling gossip of all things. I remember when it was rapping and ball playing. Now the bread and butter is Yeah, I'm done rapping automatically. I ain't even mean to my bad Now the bread and butter.
Speaker 3: Every just pulls you in, the greatest rapper of all time.
Speaker 5: That's just how you read when you're such a Shakespeare See now you hate.
Speaker 3: He's a poet.
Speaker 2: When you say it, I don't like that. It's serious.
Speaker 3: Ship. Do you think is up there with Shakespeare? Because I do. I do too. Okay, I just want to make sure you ain't saying that with the tone. That's it's Shakespeare and cold. Now the tone.
Speaker 2: Now the bread and butter is yapping out.
Speaker 3: There's not that dope.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Now the bread and butter is yapping in parlance, all Man, your name is a big conversation goes into a max deal for basketball.
Speaker 3: And we just got the master.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, you can make a grip commentating if you master two skills, either dick riding or hating. Just look around and hating and dick writing is blliant. Tell Mammy you ticket to finally live out of her basement was found in one magical word, and it's engagement.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's more. I think that's just a general shot to the entire uh media community, not just streamers, not just podcasters, not just people that's still right journal like real journalists, and to Twitter, Twitter, Spaces, Clubhouse. This is to literally everybody. I can we pose right there.
Speaker 5: So he's rapping about it everybody else other than another rapper.
Speaker 1: I don't as you act like he's dissing everybody on Twitter's rappers.
Speaker 3: For records and we're talking about the firs.
Speaker 5: That stands of that demaragis road just read right, who's he talking about. He's talking about content creators, podcasters, Yeah, streamers, everybody other than rappers.
Speaker 4: Okay, if we gonna have this, I'm just saying, we're going going through We're going through the bars.
Speaker 5: Y'all started breaking down, But I'm just going through. I'm just I'm trying to follow what y'all will listen into what we all list two together.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure out if we all are on the same page. That's all. Well, here's the thing. I don't take any offense to this whatso matter. I'm just trying to understand who he's talking to. I'm just saying I know that there was reaction of content creators that felt, Wait, that's kind of like hit dog hollers in that regard, Like, I don't think it's offensive. It is is if you're doing some weird bullshit. Who said offense? But I said, who is he talking to? Who is he talking about?
Speaker 2: He talking to people who be dick riding or hating.
Speaker 3: Cool and on top of that, rappers included.
Speaker 1: Well, this section is not about rappers.
Speaker 3: He's not talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on because hold on, because he does bring up rappers who be potting like they intersect.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he has told about rappers, but only if their podcast.
Speaker 1: In this stanza, he's talking about anybody who dick riding their hate in for engagement, period, doesn't matter what you do doesn't matter what's around the world, around the world if you dick, rideing or hate and for engagement.
Speaker 3: Got it? Okay, go.
Speaker 2: Just saying you do know.
Speaker 3: He continues on to talk about rappers throughout this mixtap, that part, that part that we read, gotcha, just going through that point? All right? Can I ask you why you're asking us that question specifically we was bringing down bars anything behind Why?
Speaker 5: No, I'm just trying to I'm just trying to make sure we all want the same aggressive I'm asking a question.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to assume nothing.
Speaker 5: I want to make sure that we all listen and feel the same way about what we what we heard.
Speaker 3: And I'm not even though I think that's a great observation, uh masterfully put together. You have a podcast, Jaco, and he was yapping all that amazing ship about your story. You know that I paid for it. I loved it. You know that that's not comparable. It's a false false No, see, I don't think it is. And that goes back to the hit dog thing. There's a lot of people yapping and putting uh gambling ads onto their ship that are still putting out positive content and cool ship. Yeah, I was yapping too.
Speaker 1: It's just good content, okay, But he didn't talk about engagement in dick ride and hate and negativity. That's what he addressed in the verse. He said it in the verse, so it's not compared. That has nothing to one, has nothing to do with other.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever dick rolled. I probably hated before.
Speaker 2: You've dick rolled before.
Speaker 3: Who we've all dick rolled before, We've all You're the only one in this room that.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that in a granted it isn't a negative light, but we have all Like people will say that cho.
Speaker 2: Was a jay Z dick writer.
Speaker 3: No, I'm uh. I believe in honest truces and everything I say about jay Z is a fact. If you choose, if you choose to feel like me telling you the facts of something is dick riding. That feels like a homoerotic experience. You're trying to have some people. If I say jay Z is the greatest rapper of all time, it's the only time. It's not a bias thing, it's just a fact.
Speaker 4: I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I'm here to list Okay, moving on to the next thing that people stands up the next, not the next stands up, but the next thing that people will want people to address, or people think it's a shot whatever, y'all toddlers to me, stop bothering me, Young Simba. Some niggas through some hate my way, but the only thing they should say is call you like a father to me.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: So obviously if you're if you're a stop right there? So is it safe to assume he's talking about Simba the rapper.
Speaker 2: That's what everybody is gathering from it.
Speaker 3: Of course, not Maul. If you're a cold stand like myself. You know, one of his first records that popped him off and even I mean lost ones really got him signed a rock Nation. But Young Symbol was was a joint also a BB Gungs an Aristotle video. He's in the Alley and I think on Canal. Yeah, that was his nickname on that mixtape, Young Simba. They had a visual. So he's talking to hisself and sil verse again. He's saying, no, it's Young Simba here, Oh got it? Okay, okay. Now it may be a coincidence that right after here, hey Simba, you Simba, you are live on Netflix on the New Royal mal podcasting. And first, first of all, my brother, how are you. It's it's good to hear your voice.
Speaker 6: I'm really bri I'm right in the car right now.
Speaker 7: Pulling up to the studio, and I think, oh, I bet you are do So if we can give a bit of a backstory, I'm gonna take some credit for this because after Jacole apologized, you were watching our podcast.
Speaker 3: In the studio and then you said, you know what, I think, I'm gonna go diss J Cole. I did not J Cole. Okay, you said you were just explaining what happened, right. You don't think you didn't let nas down. You let boss down. Was not a disc right.
Speaker 6: See, I'm from the Bay Area, man, you know in California.
Speaker 3: We joke a little aggressive, Okay.
Speaker 6: So we were having a conversation in the studio when it had But I think we all were a bit upset because at the end of the day, we all look at Cold like one of the god sees, and we wanted to see him engage in that battle and being of the coach or someone who grew up on smack DVDs, someone who grew up on battle raps, someone who grew up on watching backstage. You know, I was always taught as a rapper. He was supposed to be prepared for war. Yeah, so when he when he backed out, it wasn't something that I was used to seeing, And as a rapper who loves to rap, I went and boof and wrapped about it, and I think it came off in a way to where I was gssing him, But it was really just reporting what was going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just a journalist reporting. I did love the freestyle. I think you went crazy, but that goes without saying. Now, I know you. I know you just said he's a he's a godmn seeing. I think we can all agree in that. But he said don't. He said specifically, Simba, don't call me a godmnsee called me your father. Yeah, he called me.
Speaker 6: I think he's more like a cousin than than a father.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to that pretty soon. But I will I will say this.
Speaker 6: I will say this. I took that as a sn of respect. Yeah, for him to mention me, for him to take the time to address that is all we kind of asked.
Speaker 3: For in hip hop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what I mean that that's what that's what the sport is about it's about addressing things that was said. So I appreciate the respect of that, But you're.
Speaker 3: Not my father. My father.
Speaker 6: My father shot at police. He don't duck smoke. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: I just want to paint the picture in here. Mal has moved the microphone. We're podcasting and Mall doesn't have a mic. You running. That's why he got this too. You didn't talk more if anybody did, I'm I'm leading. You speak for me right now. Okay, Yo, Simber, you know how I mean. I know Puff is taboo now, but you know how Puff started victory four big before he started rapping. Maybe Mall could do you know, the sun don't shine forever? Like, maybe he could do that part for your disc. Back to Cole, should we wear shiny we should, yes, but we definitely should well no, no, no, that was the video when Puff was standing like a gargoyle at the top of the was they was passed the shiny suits.
Speaker 7: Now Mall has to pop the disc off your Yeah, I gotta come.
Speaker 3: See you more.
Speaker 6: We gotta have a serious talk about this. But I'm gonna wait till I'm gonna wait till I finished doing what I'm doing so we could talk about it in person. You're gonna be very proud of this, brother, maul AND's gonna be very proud of me.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm looking forward.
Speaker 5: I'm looking forward to you coming to New York so we can sit down on Netflix and shake it up over here.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Well, before we go to Netflix, can we go to Starlett's.
Speaker 3: We could definitely do that.
Speaker 5: We can go to start and do that. Okay, we gotta do that, so it's slowly right, we do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do that first and then we get on Netflix to talk about it all. But no, shout out to j cole Bro, shout out to the project. I'm excited to hear what you got cooking up on the sixth of February.
Speaker 3: We've all been waiting.
Speaker 6: For the fall off, but we're not gonna let that slide code. I will see everybody in February.
Speaker 3: Are you are you gonna go back to your hometown for the Super Bowl? I was I was thinking about about stopping by. You guys should come through.
Speaker 6: I'm actually streaming from this the Starter store in San Francisco for two days straight.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so you ought to have a lot of business on deck.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of people coming, got Wallow come in, my God, Matt Sandler's coming. We got a lot of guests coming through. You guys should definitely stop through if you guys gonna be in the super Bowl, And shout out to Larrussell as well. He's performing at the tailgate. I'm at the super Bowl and a lot of times when these events is in the Bay Area, a lot of us get boxed out. So for him to get that moment, I'm very proud of bro and I want to salute bro Man just as a coach and let's keep supporting Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, shout out to Larrussell and congrats on on that. That's amazing. Definitely, and anyone listening if you're there, go to you said. The Starter tent you're streaming.
Speaker 6: At at the Starter Store started Thursday of February fifth and Friday February. Since I'll be there all day. We got a bunch of guests coming. We'll have a lot of fun and put on for.
Speaker 3: The area in a real way. Now, I want to plug that because I'm very proud of everything you've been doing streaming, but this is leaning more into what Cole is saying when he's dissing all of us in the room, you include we just be yapping now? Is this is this sponsored by maybe a hard rock back.
Speaker 6: He's actually sponsored by.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to cut that. I love you, Bro, I'm gonna call you when we've done recording. Uh faced on me because I want to hear at least at least the first few bars of this year.
Speaker 6: Uh you want to hear the first few bars of the first song.
Speaker 3: Oh Ship, I'm gonna I'm gonna call you when we've done all done done, man, love Bro. That was Simba one of the best current rappers lyricists. Then you want to say we love Simbo over yo. I just you know, I just listen, man. I'm I'm a hip hop baby.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I just love when the rappers rapped. So I hope they don't. Well, they're gonna do this regardless. Because of the Internet, sim did what he was supposed to do. After that, rappers are allowed to rap about what's happening. Shit, Cole did the DJ clue freestyle thing. Rappers used to go up to clue flex anything that was happening. If if Plaxico just shot himself in the leg. You're gonna get seven Fab bars the next day about what's happening with Remember that's how it used to be. Remember that. So I never think like that no more. And no one really sat there and was like, yo, Fab is dissing Plasma, Like, no, he's just rapping about what's happening. So I thought what sim did was what rappers should do. I don't think it was clout chasing. I think it's just what the rap game is now. I think it's also great that Cole felt he's obviously worthy enough for somewhat a response to that. I'm curious why Freddy Gives didn't get one yet, but we'll get to that in a second. He clearly has respect for Simba. I just hope the Internet doesn't try to paint Simba as someone that's cloud chasing just because he said, no, you don't know was a song, Yeah it's a cloud chaser two years ago. I don't think he's dising similar the same way. I don't think Symbol was dising him. It's just word play, shots back and forth, like it's called rap. That's what it's called rap. You know it's called rap. First of all, all right, not to play the other side. No disrespect. He's not healed, he's still no.
Speaker 1: No disrespect to simb But I have I have already had this conversation with y'all. If you're just making a song and you throw a couple of shots about Lettings down, bars down and down, which I think is a fucking hilarious barb. Always if that just comes out in a song, you're already doing fine.
Speaker 2: If you go to the.
Speaker 1: Studio and record a vidd oh with a whole song, doing that whole thing, there was a reason why you did that. We all know what the reason why he did that was, like, we're not gonna sit a parent to oh just you know. Plexicle shot himself in the leag Fap said that he wasn't just a fabbed.
Speaker 2: That's bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's bullshit.
Speaker 1: J Cole handicapped himself when he dropped out of that battle, and everybody took it as an open season on.
Speaker 3: J Cole style. I wasn't dedicated to that, but there was you remember it for anything else? No, but it was okay, Simba does a lot of freestyles and what's up. Of course it had to do that, But what's wrong with that, we tweet for the moment, we pod for the moment. Why can't rappers rap for the moment? Everyone streams in the moment because matter of fact, we had no body. Now we can't even lose yourself and the music the moment. You won't it.
Speaker 5: You better never let it go. You only get one shot. Do not miss your chance at opportunity? Did I miss a chance to blow? This opportunity comes once whatever? He already did that so we didn't get flagged. Yeah, because it was too good.
Speaker 1: Because he was just he sounded just like him. Like I said, respect to some of some OF's he's sweet, he's a good rapper.
Speaker 3: But in this in this era though, with everything, we even talk in the group chat, damn emergency pod when some drops at fucking minute, Oh should we should we get on stream this and that?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fine.
Speaker 3: This ja co shit dropped, uh six hours ago and we're already late to reply. So why can't a rapper just go and rap about what's going on?
Speaker 2: Because these rappers would.
Speaker 3: To me, that's more honorable than yapping then coming up here with with not a talent and just talking. I'd rather that than go on a podcast and talk about it, which is fine, which we even used to give more respect when we'd be like, oh, hold, he'd only address it on a song. Like rappers used to usually just address things on songs, things that have to do until until like Cam and Dipset and that era, and then the Locks came in and said they're gonna throw a fridge on Puff and obviously those things happen, but usually Bridge rappers and the Locks and Dipset always did it with raps too. I'm not saying they was yapping. They was always rapping first, but then also did radio. We always was like, we respect more when you stayed on record than an interview.
Speaker 1: I respect when you shoot at people when they at the top and everybody is afraid to say anything to them, then when they handicapped themselves.
Speaker 2: I don't respect people shooting at people when they handicapp him.
Speaker 3: Jay Cole was on stage at his own festival, which I think is the first hip hop festival in North Carolina history, one of the highest grossing hip hop festivals, one of the greatest experiences. Get it. I don't think J Cole was handicapped and at the bottom. While he was.
Speaker 1: At the bottom, you know what I mean by handicapped. You know what I mean by handicapped, Like I'm not talking in cursive. You niggas know what I said, and I said this years again. He can't shoot him and nothing happened. He's reacting to something that happened.
Speaker 3: What do you mean what do you mean by handicapped.
Speaker 1: When the same way you say Cole can never address rappers or he can ever do this, and nobody's ever gonna take them serious, this, this, this, and that. It's a handicap because what he did. You now take yourself out of the niggas being afraid of you. You handicapped yourself. Niggas would never have had the confidence to say a word about motherfucking J Cole until he did that.
Speaker 5: I think that's wrong. I think what you're saying is wrong. I understand what you're trying to say. But it's not that they looked at it like they open season on J.
Speaker 3: Cole.
Speaker 5: It was more from a disappointed standpoint, like damn like you you wanted them. Because everybody still respects Cole, every rap, every MC still respects Cole like he can rap. There's no debt in that. It's just how he handled that moment disappointed other rappers in MCS like the confidence to go in the studio well based on what they saw as a culture, like Yo.
Speaker 1: That was you see, it's one hundred and eighteen million things that go on in this culture and we've never seen about it. Though, Okay, I think I've never seen that.
Speaker 3: I watched Simba go up to Funk Flex freestyle and Dysfunk flex to his face for dis in Tupac. He said, all that Tupac ship is stopping to day and if you're gonna do it, stop stop crying in the middle of thiss In Tupac, he said, that's a Flex's face Flex one.
Speaker 2: Of the greatest rappers of our generation.
Speaker 3: But making that Simba, who we're talking about, I'm giving an equivalent to He'll address something that's currently happening, like he even mocked the drop you lied like he said that in his freestyle to Flex because it was a current thing that was being played on podcasts at the time.
Speaker 5: Listen, I get it. The Marius is cold. She loved cold, and I'm not mad at I do too.
Speaker 1: No, But see, we're not gonna make it seem like I'm just some staying without fucking brain cells and I just.
Speaker 3: Be talking about I didn't say that. I said you love cold, Okay, I said I to what. Maybe your point is here. I don't think Simba's waking up just wanting to just distike Jacob. I think he was reacting to a moment that would have never happened had the moment not happened. And I think there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: And it's nothing if somebody's playing whether he's playing around or with Simba's name, there's nothing wrong with that rap of feeling like, okay, well I got I got things to say to that. I like the cold bar I did too. I actually Simba being on his way to the studio is.
Speaker 3: Realized as a result of that, like a hold up dog.
Speaker 5: I was in the crimb chilling like I ain't said nothing. Here you go, young Simba simbers owe that I'm not I'm not. I'm not saying it's not. But if that ball wasn't in that song and we called somebody he's saying he's on his way to the studio to wrap my cold, then I'll be like, yeah, what you doing, bro? He ain't say nothing to you. He ain't say nothing about you coming off of the coming off of him bowning out of a battle. I understand. I understand if every rapper had something to say after that, because that was the craziest moment in rap hit well, one of the craziest moments in rap history where a guy at every rapper in every MC feels like is one of the best.
Speaker 3: And even to that point, I think Cole, I don't think there's any elite MC that would watch Simba on the Charlie Freestyle, La Leakers Freestyles, Flex Freestyles and not go oh, that's an elite pen right there. Cole I think has respect for Simba to the point that he mentioned him because there was plenty of people shooting. Yeah, hell, never mentioned he. He talked to all all us content creators. I saw the whole world last night trying to figure out who is who. I'm like, oh, he's talking everybody. Ali. He only made one specific thing to Simba, which to me is more of a sign of respect than it is anything else. And to me, that's the sport. So yeah, nah, I ain't respect though you can't say you my father, nigga. I know who my pappy is. Nigga get the fuck out there. It ain't my daddy, nigga fuck out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we ain't gonna try to say like yo, it was she was showing love. No no, no, no, no, no, any nigga that I'm probably the same age or all it into my he's my daddy.
Speaker 3: Nah, nigga, You I got something to say to you about that, nah, Because see, I wouldn't like to hear if somebody really had said to me, you didn't let nas down, you let the marriage down, I'd feel like I'd feel the way that they said that to me, you like your daddy. Oh no, that's no. That's why I would reply the way, okay, because that's a that's a hard one. Even though Simone was kind of joking like and we know we know where that came from, of the rumors of all of Dreamville in the crowd, like don't do it, don't do it. Cole even said on stage, all my guys in the back said, don't do that shit, don't do it, don't do it. So now now you see that, and now it's like, damn, I let my my crew because dream everybody, which I understand that that's your people forever. I would do the same thing, no matter circumstance. I'm always gonna ride with my friends in that regard. But yeah, that could sting a little in the moment, not now the moment, remember, like, keep that point in mind when things are happening that day. Yeah, the whole team is fighting for their life on Twitter, everyone in the industry talking to them. And then SIB would come in and say, Cole, you let boss down your man? Yeah, that would sting me. I'm gonna reply and say, you're my son.
Speaker 5: Nah nah, see that's to me. That's that's so you reply. Yeah, but you reply to that. But not.
Speaker 3: The picking and choosing Gotta stop, bro, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean picking and choosing album. That's why I'm chilling. But that's another issue I have though, because it's like, you do an all list rapping now album on we get in the video before that we're doing all this rapping now.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody outside niggas is going. That was two weird niggas is gone.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So he not supposed to release his album.
Speaker 3: Because that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying all of this, Go get clue, go get the best, free, go get the best instrument Now you over I should he said this shit overlyloaded, This nigga overly rapping. Now, thank god, this nigga overly rapping. You want to go get the best instrumentals in in rap history. You want to go get Clue? You want to It's like, bro, what we doing with man?
Speaker 3: When we mark me saying this, They're going to clip that out of context and make it look so. I know what you're saying, but that's not how it's going to be interpreted. They'd be like, yo, now everyone's mad that colds niggas clip up with whatever they can, clip it up.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, why we couldn't get all of this rapping in that moment, That's.
Speaker 3: What we were.
Speaker 5: That's when we were supposed to get the Clue mixtape. In that moment he gave us, uh, I might delete later, and he did. Come on, and now he's saying, oh to fall off. He fell off and now he's tying over it like with this formative shit.
Speaker 3: Man, he did, I think give mall some credit. I believe it's on. Don't give me no credit. I don't want no credit. Well, let's we going to winter storm. I want no credit because I do want to get away from who he's taking shots out of this beef shit. He did say scrapping everything after what happened and starting over, which we gave moll pushback on that as well, like, now, you help, some stuff has to change, but he'll probably keep Yeah, let me find he he's justin. Yeah, irap everything after that day. Now, I know we've been focusing at the last twenty eight minutes about who he's been shoting at all. Right, I'm sorry, Can we at least please appreciate that this is just four records of just straight I appreciated the shot was one.
Speaker 5: Of the best. You niggas ain't gonna never hear me say that he's not one of the best rappers we've ever had.
Speaker 3: But he's not allowed to say that. I'm not saying no. You could say it not out of a battle, No, no, Okay.
Speaker 5: And then you're talking about kicking in the door and putting full in Homie's head And.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking to? Who are you shooting in that? A friend from fan ooh dog? You again, we can't get these balls after.
Speaker 1: What we saw, Okay, sec second second seconds.
Speaker 3: He can and he did it and people are receiving it. Go ahead, his fans. Yes, So, maul, I see that Demarus is over there on a phone that is not the all new iPhone pro seventeen designed to be the most powerful iPhone ever. What is that? Is that a flip phone? Yeah? Are you concerned about traffic or is someone trying to transfer all your data? You've got no snowstorm updates on that phone. Well, good news to Maris. I know you're sitting over there. If you go to boost Mobile, they will send an expert to your home and deliver your brand new iPhone seventeen Pro, so you don't have to have that sour look that you have on your face right now while you're scrolling through what was that iPhone twelve? Boost Mobile would never.
Speaker 5: If you visit boostsmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices purchase at bootsmog dot com.
Speaker 3: Terms a block bias, the wa call me bias, his fans bias.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, there's a difference between I hear you when you say, well, he's gonna do whatever fuck you wants to, but I hear you when you say versus about challenging people lyrically right, and you can't you can't talk shit about challenging people lyrically. I hear you, right, I understand your point of view in that uh songs about violence. I don't think that like now, because you didn't enter into a rap bottle, you can't rap about violence.
Speaker 2: Because if that's the case, are we like?
Speaker 1: I think that's completely different things rapping about violence.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if you go into the violent bars, he doesn't usually clean them up with I'm not talking about like he even says without an actual gun on my he's not suggesting he's going to shoot somebody four times in the head because he even know about image. Nobody's thinking Jay Cole is gonna shoot anybody. I think this has been These four records are a perfect mix of one obviously just straight rapping addressing everything that is currently happening, which I miss so much with our A list rappers. Anytime we got something from NAS you just named anyone from that era, Kanye fifty, it was addressing what was happening at the time. And this is four records that I feel like represent the last two years of everything in rap, not just the beef with Kendrick or him apologizing, down to Lucian, down to everything that's happening in the game with media rap. This was a master class of freestyle.
Speaker 5: Now cool and you're right the album Fearty six, We got all of this cool Cole Rap.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at it. Love to hear rap, love to hear new music, cool, got it.
Speaker 5: If on that album. Because again, and this is my issue I have with Rory going back to the the the battle.
Speaker 3: This is the point that you've been holding that you wanted to Yes, we're here finally. Yes, I've lost sleep over this. So are you are you?
Speaker 5: Are you happy with Cole addressing all of this and talking about the battle and things like that, like apologizing, falling off from the top three?
Speaker 3: Uh in raps? So why would I? But I said that before?
Speaker 5: Okay, but no, because when Drake stopped the engagement with Push, you you said, I don't want to hear nothing about this battle on the album.
Speaker 3: If it's over, let it be over. We don't want to hear that.
Speaker 5: Now that Cole is doing it, you happy about it?
Speaker 3: And no, ain't no way way wait behind me the clip I said I didn't like that. He said he had a record and didn't put it out, but instead went on the shop with Lebron James to talk about You may have said that what I said. You may have said that, and I was like, you know, he's gonnas. You may have said that on a side of Scorpion, which is all about the fucking battle.
Speaker 5: You may have said that too, But you also said you didn't want to hear nothing about Pusha. You didn't want to hear no, no shots. You don't want to hear none of that. That's exactly a context.
Speaker 3: Are we talking about Scorpion time, No, if we're talking about him addressing ship on whatever that Travis Scott one was when he was dising Pusha on someone else's feature, it was like, dude, that was like, that was like seven years ago. I don't like, I don't care. I don't even think you care anymore. This was two years ago. We haven't heard from outside of the Poor Thing and the fall Off. And I'm not comparing fall Off and Scorpion. I'm just saying the next album after a beef, of course, I I would think the rapper would address what was That's not what you said when it was Drake and push It. I will happily stand if you can find it was.
Speaker 5: Not your energy, That was not your energy. And that's all I'm saying. When it's the when it's the guys that we like. But I I didn't say I like Cold. They say I'm biased. You see how that works.
Speaker 3: I'm not biased either, but I'm just saying they say it, they call me biased. I'm just saying, you called yourself bias with Drake, which is fine.
Speaker 5: In a battle, in a battle, in a battle, yeah yeah, I'm picking a side in any battle. What I'm saying is nat that Cole is doing it. Oh yes, this is what we wanted about.
Speaker 3: I've also said on this pod in the last year that I want and I'm almost saying verbatim, I said, I want all three of them. I want Drake on Iceman not to necessarily dis but address how he's feeling post battle on things. I want Drake to address it, I want Cole to address it, and I want Kendrick to even address coming out of everything that happened. I don't think they should dedicate their album to it, but to bring it up. I said on this pod, I want all three of them to Drake and Clue, I want. If he doesn't address anything on Iceman, I would be disappointed. I think he should now if he dedicates a whole album to telling me that they're in his turned back on him and naked it.
Speaker 5: Now you're getting into what you want to hear and how you want to hear it. No no, no no no no no no no, she's what you've done you want to tell I'm telling. I'm telling you as as a fan of an artist and an MC and a rapper. If you back down out out of a fade a battle, you can't start talking like niggas don't want issues with you right after that. The nigga that said something to you wanted the issue you. You shot back and then apologized for shooting back.
Speaker 3: What is that? That's what I'm saying, Like, I never understood that part of it.
Speaker 5: I think now if you didn't want to engauge any further after you put out the seven minute drill, because even on the end of seven minute drill, he said everything like yo, this is a friendly little yo.
Speaker 3: If you wanted to go and he's like, yo, just chill.
Speaker 5: He could have left it at that and I would have been cool, but I would have been totally find At least he shot back and he let Kendrick know, like, no, don't play with me, because this was like, this was just a little workout. What he said I would have been perfectly fine. But to do what he did, I was just like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 5: Take you do this? Take your best shot? That was crazy to me. I didn't understand that energy. But I'm lying because I do understand that energy. I was gonna say, you know exactly better and I'm gonna say this, and you, my man, I don't want to on this album. He better addressed why he did what he did. He better addressed while he did with on this album. He better explain why he did what he did. He better explain why he had that conversation with Kendrick okay, and then never spoke to Drake after that again in his life, he has to explain that. He has to explain that that's nasty ill cocho wrap his asshole, put it in bars on why you did what you did to Drake? Bro don't give me all of this young symbol and this nigga and that no no, no, tell the world why you had that conversation with Kendrick before that whole back and forth with him and Drake, and why you came off that tour with Drake and after Drake gave you your first number one and then you never spoke to drink again. Okay, current day today till this day has never spoke to drink again. Tell the world why you did that? And I need to know why he did that? I ask, I need to know why he did that. Is this going to stay in this episode?
Speaker 3: Episode? Look, I'm like this, Cole. You ain't even got a d You ain't even got to wrap it. DM me, nigga, pause, DM message me.
Speaker 5: Tell me why what did you hear on that phone call with Kendrick, Sir Kendrick lamar that made you never.
Speaker 3: Talk to drink again?
Speaker 5: Okay, And because that's nasty, that man tour, he put millions of dollars in your pocket, gave you your first number one song.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that was Stop talking about like Cole is like some little nigga like Drake gave you nobody talk a little.
Speaker 3: Niggas a fact. I don't care what you're talking about the marriage. That's a fact.
Speaker 4: You are millions of dollars and this he was just on tour with Okay, you know, and then game was first number one and then never drank. That needs Drake to put millions he needed anything. I'm talking he said, on for me like he did. What are you talking like?
Speaker 3: You still trying to defend that nasty ship that was not offending nasty ship.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fuck We don't talk about what you're speaking. Don't talk like now. That's what he was referring to.
Speaker 1: Is when you're talking about one of the greatest rappers of our generation and you're sitting up here saying he did this for you.
Speaker 3: This for you did but the way you fact, I don't care about how you take that's fine, that's fine if you right now. I got millions already and you still put millions in my pocket and I never speak to you again.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know, because nobody bought tickets for cold was all Drake.
Speaker 2: They all bought tickets to drinking was nobody has nothing to.
Speaker 3: Do with what I'm saying. Is arguing like that, that has nothing to do with I'm.
Speaker 5: With him, know you, my man, you come on, let's go and let's get this bag together.
Speaker 3: He did that let's bust this bag down together. Come on, we out.
Speaker 5: We just got this number one song. Let's and then you never speak to me again. That's crazy, bro, that's insane. I don't care when nobody that is crazy.
Speaker 3: So to go against your point prior. I would love to hear Drake's perspective of that on Iceman as well.
Speaker 5: I would too, But I feel like it's cold to talk about it because he's the one that did what he did. Drake don't know why he did that. We ain't gonna speak to yo, cold, why you did what you did. You're gonna ask us question, nigga know, Cole gotta be the one to talk about little This is why y'all smoke to Ken Drake. Even if Kendrick was like, Yo, I'm about to I'm about to say some nasty shit about him at least cold drag and be like, yo, bro, he just want to fade with you. He don't even want it with me, he said, he wants you one on one on one.
Speaker 3: Even if even if Cole did that to Drake, I'm not mad.
Speaker 5: But you never spoke to this nigga again in your life. Y'all can't sit here tell me. That's not weird behavior.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what I'm outside of what we were just yelling at each other.
Speaker 3: You do nothing. I'm sorry. I'm not yelling at you. I'm yelling at you. It's never yelling at you moment. Like how symbols talking him about the moment, I'm yelling at the moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you do know that it talks to each other at each other. I don't know the moment I start swinging, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what he points in the moment you're like, oh, I ain't mean to hit you.
Speaker 1: What I'm what I'm saying is you do know that the reason why I have said, do y'all want me to cut this out? You do know that? Like how me and Ry just said, we don't know these people. We don't know this. The things that you're talking about are not They're not common knowledge to either us or the rest of the people in the world. People do not know that. You do know that. People do not know that. Drake and I mean Drake and Cole have not spoken. I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Rory did not know that. People do not know that. Okay, you know that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you're okay with people now having that information that you are privy to that we were not okay.
Speaker 5: I am so saying I don't know what's spoken about okay.
Speaker 3: I know had he never spoke to this man again? Which is crazy and as a fan, insane, I would want to hear why, just as what is a guy like? Just as that a man I would like to know in raps, I don't want them to do it.
Speaker 5: And mass if you come in here right now, every day you with your homegirl, and then one day you ain't with you think not on time?
Speaker 3: Like, yo, what's up with your homewere used to be with all the time? Like you ain't because he was trying to be Maybe I'm like, yo, what happened at home? And you like, I'm like, whoa, whoa?
Speaker 5: That was your man you used to every day I was together. Don't give me the own. I don't want to talk to her no more.
Speaker 2: So were they man's or were they business partners?
Speaker 5: From from my understanding, from what I mean me looking at it, I don't know like anybody's personal relationships, but I would think that they was.
Speaker 3: They was friends. They had years of history together with.
Speaker 1: Each other, rock on each other, years of history together. Because they make good money together, it doesn't always mean that they're friends.
Speaker 3: That's a fact, and doesn't think that's a fact, and correct me if I'm wrong. I think with mal saying even knowing that information that we don't know, he's still asking for both sides to say why, which makes sense to me. I just not saying he knows how close his friends they were. I don't need to know the information. I just know before that happened, they was on stage and then they went to not the first person at every stage of Rocket and we was all like that, even you like that song is hard.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite song.
Speaker 5: So now and then think put this in mine. Don't even speak to them no more. Fam, That's not what happened on that phone.
Speaker 3: Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar really might be the boogeyman. We're just adding more like mystique to he broke up the fun bro like that. You know, they was just hugging on stage.
Speaker 5: And then that's why I'm saying, that's crazy. You gotta tell us what what was because I didn't. Kendrick is evil? What stop?
Speaker 3: I need to know what.
Speaker 2: Theory do.
Speaker 3: I have a theory, you have a theory.
Speaker 2: We all had theories about why.
Speaker 5: I mean, I guess I guess because I've heard some of the theories, and I guess I can now two years later, everything playing out the way it is, I guess I could lean more towards the theory of he spoke to Kendrick. Kendrick was like, YO, I don't I don't even want to fade with you. I want to fade with Drake. But my thing is, Bro, you could at least hit Drake like, yo, listen. Spoke to Kendrick. He want the one on one. You didn't have to say what it was about. Way he was going with Kendrick mindset was you ain't have to give Drake none of that, but at least give him a call and be like, yo, bro, listen, I'm a back out of this thing because I spoke to Homie. He want to fade with you in the.
Speaker 1: Square and you And it's confirmed that that Cole spoke to Kendrick. Maybe not somebody's on Kendrick's team or somebody else.
Speaker 5: From my sources, Okay, my sources, My sources tell.
Speaker 2: Me this no, I understand exactly where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've all had the I feel like the running theory is niggas cold thought niggas was slapt boxing and then like niggas walked up and I'm like, yo, you might want to get out here. Niggas about start shooting. He was like word, I thought we was just like you hit him with the ship and belly, y'all about to blow done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're about to blow that just ca that's actually a beautiful, beautiful comers because he was holding his son. I get it. I can't went up there and said I got a family, though, I get it. Come on, man, come on.
Speaker 5: Imagine A and Nas just finished busting down five hundred thousand together in the car and it counted it out and he get up the call but I'm about to blow. You about to blow and go win where are you going? And then never speak to me again. I will say, nah, that is yo.
Speaker 3: Listen what you The barber in that scene, most thorough barber of all time not shot back and just handed the gun to the barber and ran. That barber got rid of the gun immediately. Damn.
Speaker 5: I can't even think about who would be the barber in that situation. But yeah, luchit here you go with you here.
Speaker 2: That's another bar I was gonna bring up here.
Speaker 3: But no to end that because I do want to get off that. I can also see the rumors that were talking about with Drake supposed to come out on dream Vo Fest to do First Person Shooter and then instead he apologized. I could see Drake feeling away if they had some type of not alliance, but Kendrick went at both of them. You just did the seven minute drill ship push ups, like I can see. I can see I can see being like and I don't know this any of this to be trust, I swear to everything I love. This is just a theory in my head. If you were supposed to come out at Dreamville Fest to do first person Shooter in more of a response that it's like that and both of y'all already have the records that are out or coming, and then you back out, I would be like, Yo, what the fuck? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't be your friend anymore.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, Yo, what the fuck? Do what you gotta do? But God damn, like, give me a heads up. So I just don't understand me, and I don't know if I don't know if any of that is promise. This is this is me speculating as a fanan.
Speaker 1: This is with the co Colas yapping in what cappened, yapping in Parlane, which, by the way, is hilarious Paul Lane because everyone that is betting, Yes, that's that's it.
Speaker 3: We're just yapping in Paul Lane. Cold, that's what we're doing. But that is so funny in comparison to the have a wicked jump shot slink crack or a wicked jump shot, Like no, I thought that bar was so clever.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm willing to say that I feel like, even through all of this, all the shit that Drake heard about him, whatever Kendrick said, calling them all kind of nasty shit, I don't think none of that affected Drake as much as Cole not speaking to him again. I'm gonna be honest, I think that fucked him up more. Like, bro, what the fuck? Like we never we haven't spoken in two years. Fuck all that, you know, not like us. That's that's whatever. That's performative shit, we know what that's about. Go ahead, get your numbers off stream, set out stadiums.
Speaker 3: We get that.
Speaker 5: But for a nigga that I thought was my man to just not speak to me for two years after all of that.
Speaker 3: Again, I don't know this.
Speaker 5: I haven't had no this conversation with anybody, but to me, that would be the most like, Bro, that's crazy. That would fuck with me the most because it's like that, I thought that was my nigga. Like, I ain't two years, not a text, nothing, I'm sorry, man, I get it. I know they're gonna say I'm riding up with whatever it could be any take these guys out of it, any other situation with different people, I would still be like, that is insane.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: Not you, not a nigga that you thought was your man, and you had personal times be around my kids. I'm a right like, and then this happened, this moment, this big moment in our careers, in our culture, and then I don't speak to you ever.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: This is not keeping for cold, because that is nasty. Is there a possibility that cold? You know, sometimes when people be like, yo, my friend, they talk to me for mad long and then come to find out, like, but you was talking about behind my back, like, and it's like, damn, I knew that you knew that?
Speaker 2: Is that possible?
Speaker 3: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking that off again. I'm not saying I'm not saying of it. I'm saying, but the masks going back to what started this whole part of the conversation. That's why I want Cole to speak about it. He got to tell us what happened. Yeah, and and that if we find out, Yo, I heard you was talking grind me about me.
Speaker 3: I understand about you. I heard Drake you was talking.
Speaker 1: I understand slimy whatever, Okay.
Speaker 3: Whatever heine, slimy, whatever you want to call it. And the record with scissors, sl oh crazy, whatever it is. I'm just saying, Cold got to give a staf.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna talk about like Rory said, hell me like scissors, if you're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: About all of that, if you're gonna talk about all I ever do that to my bars, go ahead, I'm sorry, I'm finish.
Speaker 5: If you're gonna let Cold wrap about all of that and going dress things. Cole just addressed that on the album, Address what really happened in that moment that caused you to never speak to Drake again.
Speaker 3: So you think that that again you're fine with these four records because I don't think that's even a mixtape. Yeah, get it off. But I'm saying that's for an out again. But again it's no dispect the symbol. But Simble would even say he's not on Drake's level. No, no, no, I think with the mixtape stuff, shoot there, but I would be I'm looking at it kind of odd if you start talking about that on the clue state.
Speaker 5: Let's say that for my only issue with this uh Birthday Blizzard mixtape is that why we didn't get all this rapping in that moment we.
Speaker 3: Did almost like he just deleted it, which I disagreed with.
Speaker 1: He didn't delete the whole mixtape. He deleted one track. We know we got, we got all of it. Cool, what you were looking for? He he did. He then just backtracked on it.
Speaker 5: That's what you're trying, Okay, So why backtrack on it to only then two years later come back around and start overly rapping again.
Speaker 1: Because he's about all the time, he's about to retire.
Speaker 3: Game retired rappers don't retire. He's not retiring. Rabs don't retire. Yeah, he's not retired.
Speaker 5: He may be going into a different phase in his life and he may not be putting out as much as he was.
Speaker 3: Before the fall off. We're going to get the come up part two. Definitely, don't retire, and I don't want Cold to retire, especially in the shape that that he is in, because even before the battle, we had had the conversation that with the Big Three in a loose way, that he was at the highest form of rapping out of the three of them that we had seen. He just keeps improving. So I didn't know we were going to do fifty minutes that was more on the battle stuff, because I did also want to talk about how amazing all four of these freestyles. Of course there's shots in there, but that's the point. And I think Cole just proved himself right in this entire thing of us yapping about everything but the music, which is fine though, because what are we gonna say he can rap? We know that. What are we gonna say differently about these songs? I want you to break down the.
Speaker 5: Don he's still in shape, he's still your niggas, still can What are we gonna say We know that that already about J.
Speaker 3: Nobody is ever gonna say J Cole can't rap. I know you can't take any battletuff out of you, which is fine. I'm never gonna argue with you on that. It's not even off the bat. I'm just saying it as a forty one year old rapper, and you think about all your favorite rappers when they were at forty one and what their legacies have been. Is this not some of the best rapping you've ever heard of someone at this point in their career.
Speaker 5: I mean, my favorite Jay still could rap like that at forty one. Jada Kiss still rapped like this is forty one, fab still rap like this at forty one, Like all of my favorite rappers still rap like this.
Speaker 3: Andre two thousand rapped like this, Like I guess, I mean more this is not He was a good example. I'm saying more so like Kiss had became an elder Statesman by the time he was forty one, already three stacks this and that. Yes, call is the elder Statesman, but he's still the number one, number two, number three rapper in the world, so to you. By sheer numbers, oh by numbers, Okay, yeah, well not by number. I mean, so he do care about numbers, not the big because he didn't mention numbers. Rory did, no, he mentioned numbers. He saying niggas played the numbers game the Bombers, and oh is the is a top three rapper living, active rapper living, and it's I agree with you. The Big three has called that for a fucking reason. All three of them are still the biggest rappers.
Speaker 5: Uh whatever we did that those old those say big three again unless you talk about ray Allen KG.
Speaker 3: Don't say.
Speaker 5: Nobody else is allowed to say big three rat ever again, I don't want to hit no Big three. That's just dead, the big the whole, that whole ship. And this is somehow Lebron's fault. Somehow you back to Lebron somehow this is Lebron's fault. No, actually it is. It's a Celtics fault. Bron did that ship after. It's a Celtics folks.
Speaker 3: They did the basketball bullshit out there, ticket no no, no, no rest in peace. It's Kobe Shaq, Gary Payton and Karl Malone even though they know it was ridiculous. Niggas wasn't Gary pa Get out of here. That's the craziest four of all times. No, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 3: It might be the nastiest. Yeah, you had Karl Malone into any mix. You're the nastiest four of all time. But I couldn't have been happier. This is gonna stay on repeat. Listen, ma Coca rat, I'm never changing that. Which is your favorite one? Him on Money Power? Respect?
Speaker 2: I think yeah ninety nine, Bill, what was my favorite?
Speaker 3: Ironically? Who shot you? And Who? I like? All four? Who Shot You was the lowest one to me. I think he chilled on who Shot youa m And I think that's also because Kiss went fucking nuts at versus. But I mean that's been a freestyle forever, but it re entered the algorithm after that. But I mean based off off because Cole wants as to yep, I'm going money Power ninety nine build freestyle. It's a toss up between Bronzoo and Golden Goose. I think I just love the can I Live beat too much? So Yeah, I got it? More so for me? Which one is my favorite beat? I think a shout out to to d Do Yeah. D is one of the greatest producers of all time of the hit man, But just period, can I leave? Black Robins is maybe my favorite Beata Wallson. It's definitely up there for me. It's up there for me that this is what he's good at. This, this is what col is good at.
Speaker 5: No, we know that this is what he does though he does little ship like this, right, he goes and gets the best beats that he knows sits so deep in our hearts.
Speaker 3: He finds his way back in our hearts. He does that.
Speaker 5: He gave us a dollar in the dream the show at Madison Square after that, but he knows them niggas is a Homedolet law my nigga.
Speaker 3: Y'all, y'all over.
Speaker 5: There are very good at finding y'all way back into the soft spots of the listeners, of the supporters of the fan bases.
Speaker 3: Y'all are very good at that. Y'all.
Speaker 5: Let's go get the best hip hop beats in history, and Cole, you go crazy on them.
Speaker 3: Cole, you don't.
Speaker 5: You're not into money, but we're gonna show you washing your lamb truck by hand like they do little ship like.
Speaker 2: That when you filling Cole like a manipulative, abusive boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Is that every nigga with dreads is manipulative. Every nigga except for jay Z, I'm sorry, but every other nigga with dreads of the manipulative nigga, like Jazy has.
Speaker 3: Definitely manipulated somebody in his life.
Speaker 1: You can't become it became a billion, he become a Billionai're not manipulator.
Speaker 3: But every nigga with dreds. You listen to a Lemonade album that once had waves, you manipulation. You niggas that go from waves to dreads.
Speaker 5: Y'all niggas is manipulative, yo, because the y'all niggas become so righteous and for the calls you don't do that.
Speaker 3: Cold has been the same person with a Caesar to dreads.
Speaker 5: No he has not, Yes, he had, well you know, I agree, he just got dreads ones and that seemed like he need to.
Speaker 3: Say you're the same you. And that's why I was disappointed when he diggas you the same nigga.
Speaker 5: You still got that, and you're like, don't try to act like the so righteous nah my brother, man, we should be doing this.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Listen Andre two thousand and one of his best bars, everybody with a gold ain't for the Fall. Everybody with dreads ain't for the cause.
Speaker 1: Cole is very good at that because even if we don't know these people for real, for real, Cole has been extremely authentic to who he has been throughout his entire Like, what are we talking.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying you want you come in here? I said, how authentic that dollar in the dream Ship was almost got them thrown off the label when he first did it. Yeah, no, no, no, they were trying to put it with Stargates, Like I'm talking about, why did he do that show? After the battle?
Speaker 1: We don't do that was the anniversary we had talking about.
Speaker 3: This is his birthday. He go, we can't hate on the nigga on his birthday. You find it away you haven't been to a Parao birthday celebration.
Speaker 6: Hand.
Speaker 3: I'm not hating. I'm just saying, like, I see what I see.
Speaker 5: I see the calculation in the and the moves that cold is making.
Speaker 3: I see and I'm not mad. But you can't say this before he has put out the Sincerely Yours mixtage. He's rapping over fucking Lauryn Hill. BEA's like, this is not the first time. I'm not saying has just wrapped over.
Speaker 5: The beat saying it is bro I'm just saying he knows the timing and he's.
Speaker 3: Not the first rapper to put this is not some brand new scheme that him and Ebe came up with. I love it, but who said that? Who said it was? But what are you manipulating like this is a standard I'm saying coming off of everything that in his in his career, the last two years, coming off of all of that, every one of his moves has been very intentional. But he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 5: You know what, fuck that battleship and even talking about it, fl from the top three only to climb back up and show you still can't fuck with me.
Speaker 3: Whatever he said, I don't know. I don't know what he said. I don't know what he's said, right, but it's something to that effect. Right, He's right, because you can rap. Nobody's gonna say Ja Cole can't rap. But I'm sitting there listening to this ship like that. Let's let this Nigga is very calc contradiction cast. Last time we're bringing up Drake for all the dogs he has did numbers. I don't want to argue you, no more. Whatever, it definitely had flat to the point that Drake has admittedly said, is why he did that Scary Hours mixtape that's attached for All the Dogs now where he's rapping. Was that manipulative? Yo? I see you guys were mad and feel like I can't rap no more and we're displeased with this project. For all the people that care about raps, here's Scary Hours too, because I was one of them and he won me over immediately. I love that Scary Hours tape that's attached to for All the Dogs. Is that manipulative? Yeah, if you wanted to be here, I agree. Okay, Yeah, it's not the wrong with being manipulative, it's the wrong.
Speaker 5: Well, yours is good music, identify telling something you say, you're supposed to manipulate the consumers.
Speaker 3: So there's the problem. There's no problem. I'm just saying, I see what cold also don't think it's manipulation. It is manipulative.
Speaker 5: About niggas playing the game with the bundles and all of this and all of that. Nigga, you've rint it out a whole vinyl press factory for this album.
Speaker 3: You trying to trick the numbers, you playing the numbers game two. Oh buddy, the Drake Cast has brought us to the Big Game. It's not just Drake, It's Drake May and we are here presented by hard Rock Bet, Florida's sportsbook. The Big Game matchup is set and I cannot wait to see the Patriots first the Seahawks. Hard Rock Bet has all the different ways you can get in on next Sunday's action. Here's what I'm liking right now, Maul, I'm going Pats. I know it was tough with the Broncos with the back of this and that, and I know La and Seattle scored a thousand points, but I'm still I'm still with the Pats on this one all the way. May Young Draco Draco is right there. And if you're in Florida or New Jersey like myself, the Big Game energy doesn't just live exclusively on the app. Head to a hard Rock casino property for drawings, giveaways, and all the excitement leading up to the kickoff. I may go down to ac I may go nuts. I may have a Drake May Jersey on on my way down there.
Speaker 5: Hard Rock Bet also offers new promos every day, so if you're listening to this later. Just open the app and check out which you've got any day.
Speaker 3: Of the week. That's hard rock Bet.
Speaker 5: Download the hard rock Bet app and make your first deposit today.
Speaker 3: Hey bom.
Speaker 5: Bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC and all other states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 3: No, all right, first of all, yes, yes, of course everyone's trying to play. Ubers gets That's what I'm saying. That's pay. Let's go to make doing that, and then you knowing that help, let's get let's get to it. Let's get to a new conversation where we're actually going to give Eve and Cole more fucking credit. I'm so happy outside of the dollar dream shit that the A list artists with this mixtape. No, I didn't want it to go on dat pit for free. I loved that A list artists are setting the trend where you can pay a dollar for your shit? Is Cole the first? Want to do it? God? No, SIMI just shout it out Russell. What Larussell's doing right now with his paywall is amazing. What Nipsey did with the shit before. This is not the first time we've seen people do this. I want to see the A listeners dos I was having this conversation with Kiya in the kitchen. If Amara ever wants to make music, thank god, twenty years before that happens, we have A listeners like Cole that are saying, no, pay a dollar to me. That would set the standard for not obviously younger artists are going to do that, but to get the consumer used to paying that everything with film. Shout out to Netflix, you guys are awesome, but every subscription we have gotten used to getting rid of fucking cable. We're fine with paying for Hulu, We're fine paying for Netflix for fine, We've got used to that shit that has not worked in the music business.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 3: We pay for one streaming site and that's it, and the artists don't get the shit we should start getting used to, back to buying a CD I'm giving I'm giving j cole my twelve dollars. I'm not giving Spotify my twelve dollars a month. That's going to keep the younger artists that aren't A listers rich for the rest of their lives to continue to make music, and that can't happen without the A list artist teaching the consumers that this is the new way we're going about things. If Taylor Swift says yo, it's ten dollars to me and nobody else, consumers are going to get used to doing that the same way we all looked at Netflix, Hulu, Disney. I'm not paying for all that shit. Oh actually, when I added up my cable's two hundred, I get all this for it. No, let me pay for the shit I like. I don't I don't need everything over here. I'm gonna pay for the artist I like. I love that he did that. That's not manipulation. We need to encourage this type of shit. I'm not saying we don't.
Speaker 5: I feel like you did all of that like I was saying you did that.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: It's not that he's buying a vinyl factory. He should be buying a vinyl factory. That's not manipulating the number one. That's not what that is what they should be doing. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying you can't and your bars say the game with these bundles, But in his bars he made it seem like, yeah, rappers, y'are playing with numbers, but then when y'all go on tour sheet change's selling out like bots. And he mentioned all of that in it. No bobs playing that game too. When you get a whole final factory to press up your vinyl, that's directly trying to say, all right, we gotta get these numbers of let's get the whole press factory, press.
Speaker 3: Up all my ship and tie it into the albums. Because when he was talking about the math not mathing that had to do with your streaming this amount, I gotta shows you're not shot bundles when we've had the conversation shout out to Travis, shout out to like, I was even mad when Nicky went on her rant about the bundleshit. Let's work the game that's working us. If you want to bundle. If asav Rocky wants to sell four different color waves of the same fucking album, cool, If it extends the numbers, who gives a fuck. But that's the way you need to work the system. Yeah, Cole should sell. I even saw them promote this is one version of the Falloff that's being pressed right now, and the ship that they bought to me, that's brilliant. Let's go direct to consumer for everything. Here's a here's a version of a vinyl that you can hold. It's not a stream that can be fucking manipulated by the people of Lucian Grange. Like, yeah, I do universal distribution, but they don't own my music. Coke can go buy a fucking vinyl factory and print up seven different versions of his ship and go direct to consumer. That is that not manipulating the numbers that I.
Speaker 2: Don't care what it does. Manipulating the numbers.
Speaker 1: Manipulating the numbers is I bought a T shirt and now that counts as.
Speaker 3: No Manipulating numbers is no no disrespect to cality. Manipulating numbers is partnering with a fucking energy drink company and the energy drink company giving away all their product for free. And they gave it away for free in the barcode on the can with your album. That's manipulating numbers because they gave it away. They gave it away. They have records that they gave one hundred thousand things.
Speaker 1: What I was saying so to me, what I and my mind manipulation is if i'm if I know I'm buying music, I'm buying music. If I buy the fucking Lava Lamp and the album that I wasn't gonna listen to comes with the Lava Lamp, and now that counts as a sale. I can understand how that's that's manipulation. Now, artists should do what they got to do to make their money. But I feel like that's manipulation. Me buying a physical copy of an album, I don't think that that's manipulation. It's the same thing where when Target used to go and release two different versions of the fucking Beyonce album and she got two different pictures and I'll buy them both because I'm a Beyonce fan. That's not manipulation. That's your consumer cares about you and wants to buy this. I want the I went and bought the cold vinyl immediately because I have a vinyl player and I want to be able to fucking play it. Of course, I'm still gonna play it out on my phone on my phone for ease. But he didn't offer me something else, and the album just came with it. I feel like that's manipulation. No, I'm gonna go buy a hard copy of something because I like a hard copy, the same reason why we go and buy disposable cameras, because I want a copy of the fucking I want to be able to hold the picture in my hand. And that's you're not manipulating. I mean, you offered me something. You didn't force me to buy it, you didn't package it as something else. You offered something and I bought it. That's not manipulation or for genda numbers. I'm sorry. I don't me personally, That's not what I think. I don't think what any artists done.
Speaker 3: And I think you just care a little bit more when you buy something. Yeah, Like, just from my perspective with streaming, which has made things easy, there's also music that I probably never would listen to just because it's a veil. It's sitting there like, all right, I guess I'll click it. It's the same way we talk about when we used to carry the big CD cases. I would have to sit and listen to the fucking album. It not opening my backpack. I'm on the bus with two people beside me. I'm not taking that shit out. We're listening to Volume three all the way to school. That's happening. That's how you fall in love with I think it's important when you pay for things, that's all. I just think there's a different, different appreciation board.
Speaker 1: And it ain't like every single time I every time I play my vinyl, he gets more money. Every time I play my vinyl, I don't work later. I pay fifty dollars for my fucking vinyl, and that's my vinyl. I think that that's fair. I don't think selling physical copies of an album is manipulating, fudging the numbers, like you're not faking the copies, you said copies.
Speaker 3: Kingdom Come had the that like all the other cover where you could like see j and then he warped into somebody else. Get Rich had the first I think it was like one hundred thousand had the DVD and then they've re released with the DVD and like it. I mean, it's been tricks forever.
Speaker 1: So how do we feel about the Lucian Grange bar.
Speaker 3: I think people overthought, like a lot of these quote unquote shots, I think they overthought it based off what's happened in the last few years. It's not just Drake Kendrick Cole. Everyone has sold their their ship for crumbs to Lucian and Universal. I think that's just a statement for the current time. I agree, Yeah, I really don't. I don't think there's anything to do with lawsuit that Drake is going through. I think cold with whatever was going on with es Carter to rock Nation to Columbia, whatever was mixing back and forth. He's been in the major label system, Dreamville has been in the major label system with Innerscope, which is Universal. Like everybody down down to me in this room with a joint venture, we've all sold our music to Universal for the crumbs. Like, I don't think this was a shot at anyone in particular, like even if a dollar in the hove jar all the four forty four, he's rapping about this entire thing. Like when we was young, he was looking at Billboard now looking at myself, like, is you dumb? Like everyone comes in the business not knowing what they're doing, and then when you get to this level, you start to realize that you're worth way more universal distribution. But I own my own music, like none of us have the tools walking into the business to know what that really means, which we talked about countless times on this podcast. So I think everyone's overthinking this this bar, I really do. I'm not here to defend anything loose. That's what that's what That's what the fans are supposed to do. They're supposed to I think. But I think no one would even really overthink these bars if it wasn't for the lawsuit with Drake, because I think a lot of fans got privy to politics of major labels, and like an average fan wouldn't know who Sir Lucy and Granger is like up until the last few years, because even Kanye was talking about him like people when whole used to shout out execs I never even knew until I got in the Death Jam building and I would see the name on the ship, like, oh, I remember that name in a hoverse like average you got dude. That b side freestyle is one of the craziest things ever, and he was freestyling about what was happening in the moment. Funny how that works at his beside show with the ninety five South sign, which was crazy. But again, I'm not here. I know there'll be judgments because people think we're biased towards Coal or he's biased stars Drake. I really think this is just a representation of everybody, including Cole himself, that has sold their soul and their music to a major label. We've all done it, We've all fucked up. We've all been in a jammed up situation without the knowledge of what's going on and did that shit. And now a lot of us are figuring out that we can do distribution deals, we can do licensing deals, we can do things where we own everything and still find a way to work with a major label system or a machine like it's the first time that corporate commerce and independency can all merge together to some degree. So I don't think he's calling out anyone in particular. I think he's also talking about himself.
Speaker 2: No, that was a big up to himself.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying at one point he sold his stuff. He bought it back.
Speaker 2: But no, it definitely applies. But it was it was a shot for show. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It might not have been a shot at one rapper in particular, but it was definitely a shot.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's also doll in the hold y'all still still drinking a periage way. We ain't get through to you yet like this. This has been bars from rappers that are at this level at this point, like I figured out what like how we're all getting scammed. I'm trying to tell y'all this is not the way anymore. Y'all are still y'all still taking advances. The fuck is wrong with y'all? Yeah, so yeah, this is not This isn't again some profound thing that Cole is saying. Plenty of rappers have said it before.
Speaker 5: I'll be honest, man, as a Cold fan, there's somebody that really fucked with Cold. It just don't it don't it don't it don't land with me the same no more, Just being honest, man, and I hate that. But like best niggas still breathing and leaving open. I don't believe you now, and I hate that because at one point I was a nigga arguing in barber shops about how dope this nigga was, and everybody's like nigga trash. I'm like, yo, y'all bugging, But I hear balls like that catch bodies from my own in music where.
Speaker 3: He went on a feature run in twenty n eighteen nineteen, it's sad man, what a body? Every time Cole has been on a feature, including what Your Man's he's calling a body.
Speaker 5: We need to we need to put like you know how we have like nine hundred a D six hundred BC. BC is before Cold, so we got to put like in hip hop years. We gotta put BC in AC man.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 5: We have to be because it's just like everything from now is ac This is after cold, this is after the apology, this is I got to try to listen to Cold now with new ears. I can't listen to him with the same ears. When I first heard him, it was like, Yo, this little young nigga.
Speaker 1: A AD and b D, which is after dream film before a dream vilm.
Speaker 3: He's still on dream field. Don't know best Oh well okay that's eight f whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just it just don't man. And again, Cole can still rap. I'm never not saying he can't, but it's just something that you know, It's kind of like, I don't know. It's kind of like when you find out like like you know.
Speaker 3: Roar, you dated women, plenty of women in your life and you.
Speaker 5: Find that one girl that you like and you love, and then you find out she cheated, Like you don't never look at her the same, no more, no matter what, even if she shared her location, she do all the things to kind of it's just like you always look at them with that side. I like, I don't know, bitch, it's something about you, Like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm not laying in bed with cold at nights, So I'm not saying. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about as far as like just seeing something, witnessing something, and he just can't after that, you can't see it the same.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not putting this to uh your point with Cole, but the way on like God is sort out when Malice said, I've hum hum along with rappers that I never believed. I've done that too. Music still is fond of me. Plenty rappers have talked that talk and I don't believe a fucking word they saying. But you do this better than I ever could, and it sounds incredible. It still hits. Yeah, but it's not the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Maul, it's getting to a point where okay, if it's not the same for you, are you gonna stop listening?
Speaker 3: I can listen to it. I wouldn't hear what you got. Then I feel bad for you, what because it's not the same, Because if you're gonna keep if you say, I'm not listening to it, no more respect. Rap isn't the same. But I still listen to rap. But I mean, thank god we have this at least.
Speaker 1: But like that's like okay, so for example, that's like living or that's like still sleeping with the girl after she cheated on you.
Speaker 2: Was like, I don't hear the same because it hrs would she say this pussy? When you say who you say yours?
Speaker 1: It ain't the same, I understand, which means you need to stop seking instead of rolling over like you ever listen time leave your car.
Speaker 3: Still still look good, just look good naked. I'm still gonna hit. This ain't the same. It's like with a condom without it, It's not the same.
Speaker 2: Me personally, I would just stop hitting. It ain't the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess he better talk about that mother fucking conversation though.
Speaker 3: You better address that on that Sometimes just to just the seat after Valet takes your car, I got to get it back in your setting.
Speaker 2: Deactivate my Twitter tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Why when you just tweet when.
Speaker 1: That get clipped? When that gets clipped? Act in my Twitter with mall that part. I asked, did y'all want to take out?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They clipped that up?
Speaker 3: All right, we can have a We have pre production meetings on air. We had a post production one. Y'all were not That's how people speak this. This is also an I love the marriage. This is also another issue.
Speaker 2: About our argument.
Speaker 3: We weren't arguing.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about it. I was arguing use that you was talking crazy, and I was arguing.
Speaker 3: I wasn't arguing. That ain't my arguing bag. I would I would start saying, I.
Speaker 2: Know the fun I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you talking once you tell me I don't know what the fun I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: We arguing because bitch, who don't know they talking about it, but you didn't. I have information we don't, Okay, but therefore you don't. I said that so before you don't know what you're talking about. That's why I'm speaking so matter of factly when I'm talking to you, because I have information that you don't, and.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they're gonna turn that like I'm yelling because I hate Drake.
Speaker 3: Well, you can yell at me. I don't do.
Speaker 2: That has nothing to do with nothing.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I just hate. I don't.
Speaker 5: That's when I get turned. I just say when it looks like I'm yelling at a woman like, I hate that because I'm definitely.
Speaker 3: Not yelling at the marriage like. That's it's the moment yelling. Yelling at a woman with like intent to yell at her is a problem. Having a podcast argument about music. Isn't this how everyone else grew up? Yeah? This is how you talk when you're debating about ship. I would have grew I grew worse. My sister would have throw some ship at me. By now, mother and we all getting over Honeycombs and oh man, maybe maybe our generation is the problem. But I think that's how I think it's healthy to talk that way. I do if everyone knows, we not going there.
Speaker 5: But you know, you know, you know, a therapist is gonna reach out to damaras Vietnam and like, do you want to talk? That was a little aggressive the way mall spoke to you. Do you want to I would love some free therapy. I need it badly. Yeah, but don't be in there talking about the way I talk to you, talk about them niggas, talk about.
Speaker 3: Yo, you fucking cool like a sorry, yeah, I'm sorry? What that would be an insane I hope to god we never get to that world. But sitting in on your friend's therapy session would be the funniest thing to watch. That'd be the funniest content ever to sit in on your therapy session. Our brains are content and situate. You can't wait what you've been through? What like, oh nah, hell no, you can't unring a bell? No, no, no, no, I don't want to sit on nobody's therapy.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny is that me and Rory have been so forthcoming about like the traumatic ship that we've been through. If y'all was just sitting on like a therapy session, you'd be like, dad bothered you.
Speaker 3: What made you?
Speaker 2: I know what happened to you when you were five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what made you crazy as hell. That's why we had that kid conversation the other day. No, no, you're not. You're not You're not staying home for a mental health day. Not raising a kid.
Speaker 2: H Internet h o up BT dubs.
Speaker 3: Oh did they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What they say the who BC dubs BT dubs by the way, Oh yeah, it used to be btwe.
Speaker 1: They say how you're such always such a big advocator for mental health and then like but like they also say that you're supposed to be your child's safe space. Like the point is not to praise your child need.
Speaker 3: A mental health day from school.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm with you, not a three year old thirteen. Maybe we were talking about it, like even in high school. They were saying, when it's like when you raise your kid as if like the real world isn't like this, It's like, yeah, I know one day I'm going to have to get into the real world in my household where I'm growing up with my parents. This should be my safe space. You can prepare me for the real world. Why not treating me like shit and ignoring my mental health for.
Speaker 3: The real Mars three, We're not okaying about right, And this is why I hate. I was extremely clear in everything that I said. If you are using a mental health day, I said, I think high school can be awful, especially with women bullying. If that's the case, of course, let's talk about this. Mar will always have a safe space. But if you're using some mental I need a mental health No, you just don't feel like going to school, which is we don't feel like there's a difference there, And I'm saying that's not how life works. We're all gonna have to get up and do things that we don't like to better ourselves. And the more you take those days when you just feel sluggish and don't feel like doing it is just going to put you in a pattern to be more sluggish and a bum. Yeah, I'm not if Amar is actually having a mental health day, It's like, Daddy, these little girls are picking on me. I don't even want to go there. They're saying these foul things. But of course, if I'm going to principal and I'm finding the fathers of all those little ass girls and we're gonna have a little sit down. But nah, you're not about to just be like, Yo, I'm tired, I don't feel like going to school. That's not a mental health day. No, that's no, it's not you're gonna get your ass. It's not trauma. That's not like, get.
Speaker 5: Your ass off this house. And my mother just said, you're gonna get out of here. You ain't got to go to that school. You canna get the fuck off.
Speaker 3: Bro. I didn't even want I say what I'm going. I said when I didn't feel like going to school, and me and my friends used to skip. Not to say we did anything productive, but at least that taught me a lot about life as well. When I was skipping school by myself, with my friends and from the Truth school.
Speaker 5: You never even realize how fast day goes by when you skip to school. Yeo, yo, already three o'clock.
Speaker 3: Radio was go to school, get the slice, come back to sh We ain't do ship.
Speaker 5: You could have took your ass right to school, but having we ain't doing goddamn thing all day, we did nothing.
Speaker 3: It was the allure of just not being there, yeah, and just knowing, like all right, they all sitting in there right now, pussy.
Speaker 5: There needs to be like a dedic you know how they have like dedicated spaces for like heroin addicts to shoot up. It needs to be like dedicated spaces for kids that cut school.
Speaker 2: Uh noa's cutting school is a legal technically.
Speaker 5: So shooting so shooting drugs, so shooting arrow with But they need to give us space, like listen, right, at least give us a space where kids can come, maybe work on some homework or maybe study some shit.
Speaker 3: Like I'm skipping sounds like some one Domini shit, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 5: Kids are just outside in the park fucking smoking weed while they're supposed to be in school, like shit like that.
Speaker 3: Like then you caught skipping school because you went to the safe space.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, but I'm saying, like you're not in school, but like you're still in a place where it's like you know.
Speaker 3: In the words of it sounds like one of those entrapment things like.
Speaker 5: My mom used to say, y'all, rather y'all smoke weed in here than to be on the fucking roof smoking weed or be in the staircase smoking weed and somebody call the Copshen y'all understand the thirst, Like, I know y'all smoking in might as well be in this fucking house.
Speaker 3: Will y'all safe? Yeah, but at that point they're gonna be like, once y'all get here, all right, we're gonna take you out of school.
Speaker 2: Does that work though?
Speaker 1: Because I remember my dad was like, I want your first drink to like, I'd rather give you your first drink here, So if you know, like he thought it was my first drink, it wasn't, but I'd rather give you your first drink here so that if you have a reaction like you're safe or anything like that and keeps you out of trouble. But like, it ain't really keep me out that much trouble.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 7: Very?
Speaker 3: Like what I noticed? It's the cool mom. You don't want to be the cool mom to your kid, but everyone in the neighborhood will be better off because you're the cool mom. Like when I went to the cool mom's house. Yeah, we stayed out of trouble because we knew we could drink smoke in their basement and we were fine. We never drove like, we just stayed out of trouble because we had a place to do it. But that's not the house you want your kid to grow up in. It's better for the neighborhoods, but not for your kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Your kids prematurely losing their virginity. Oh you knew it was coming. I love I love when you read me. I didn't even know we were going to other other topics.
Speaker 2: I love when you read me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love when you with the marriage. I love when you.
Speaker 2: Read I love when you anticipate myneed.
Speaker 5: That's how she was told that I love nigga, bring the marriage something to eat. I love when you read Can you really y'all love nigga in general?
Speaker 3: In general? Well, I don't know if a specific guy.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you love when guys fall for you at full star flag to your apenities.
Speaker 3: Repeat first, Wait.
Speaker 1: Do we know who's going to the super Bowl? Yeah, yes we do, Patriots and the Seahawks. Okay, rematch of Super Bowl forty nine.
Speaker 2: Who do y'all think it is gonna win?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, we're getting in that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Small has to spread them, Hey, yo, spread them, spread them. But we will be back tomorrow. Yeah, We're never the fucking Lady. Never Netflix. We are here forever, for for for we talked to y'all. Soon, be safe, be busched. I'm that cherch Peace. No, Willian No,