Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan, Part one. I hang a thing with a member of the show.
Speaker 2: What's up? Everybody? Happy Weekends became Steve is joining me?
Speaker 1: What's up nothing, I'm gonna roast you. Let's go.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that. We're not doing that. We decided we were talking before this, that is not happening. We're just gonna have a nice, fun, friendly conversation.
Speaker 1: I love fun, friendly conversations. Everyone's here to listen to that.
Speaker 2: Exactly. What's going on with your life lately? How are you work, kids, life, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: How are you doing going on in your life right now?
Speaker 1: Anything new?
Speaker 2: Last chatted?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what we'd last chatted about, but I do know. I know there's something else wassed to bring up the next time we came around, and I completely forgot what it was. And I'm sure someone will remind us that listens to this intently. But somebody asked a question. I didn't have an answer to it. I forgot what it was.
Speaker 2: I knew I normally do get reminded of things, but I haven't seen a reminder of anything. Maybe you ended up being able to answer it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did maybe it was maybe a two ago. Then I answered it the one ago, and now I'm just it's stuck in my brain. But the only thing different is I'm just working a lot more. And I gave up coaching my son's baseball team because I don't have the ability to be there for all the games and all the practices and coordinate and put all that together. But then I was like, oh, it's my first season. I get to sit back and watch it and enjoy it. And they sit on a group text, all right, we need a dad out in the field. We need to dag in the dug out. We need a dad here. Dad. I was like, damn it. So then I volunteer my time to be the dugout coach, mostly because the dugout is where I feel like it's the most unsafe part of the entire game, because everyone wants to grab their bats and swing their bats around, and because there's you know, seven eight years old, and so my job is to keep everyone in line in their batting order, keep everyone happy and excited, and put the bats up against the fence and don't grab me until true return. But then I also have I bring this like stick, so they can warm up. So all the kids are have gotten better at batting because they're I'm teaching the technique and how to swing.
Speaker 2: And the yeah when they're in.
Speaker 1: The yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. So I did step back, but I'm still involved.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you give him? Do you bring treats? Because I remember one of my favorite parts of playing softball games. It was just funny looking back on it now. I mean I loved playing softball. Yeah, but every time i'd have a game, my dad would buy me Laughy Taffy's Big League chew and I'd get some flower seats.
Speaker 1: Okay, they do. I know there's always an assigned parent at the end of the game that has like a snack for everyone.
Speaker 2: No, but that's different.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I tell myself if he does well, usually in the way out, we'll stop by the snack shack and like, what do you want on ice cream? Or he wants whatever, like a laughing taffy or something, So I do reward him at him at the end of the game. I thought about bringing stuff for the team, but it's not my team to like orchestrate anything. Yeah, that's so, I was like, I don't want to step on anyone's toes, and I'll just I'll just be chill and handle the dugout.
Speaker 2: We can always bring some flower seats. That's never a bad thing. I don't know if kids eat some flowers they do.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any. I haven't seen a single sun flower seed anywhere in the baseball field. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was chewing those things when I was like ten years old too.
Speaker 1: I loved him. I leave the seeds. They actually like the shell of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you know you don't eat. I mean I would suck on the on the shell and then i'd bite it and I'd eat the inside and spit out the shell.
Speaker 1: Oh that was too much work. I would just put the whole thing on my mouth and chew it and swallow it.
Speaker 2: So you're basically growing seas and your whole life.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess I don't know the long term effects of swallowing the shell of a sunflower seed, because I would eat the hell out of those for years on end.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: It explains a lot of my intestinal issues.
Speaker 2: Probably, you never like hurt yourself because they were always kind of sharp.
Speaker 1: They were shark. You get one stuck in your thread at once in a while and then you just swallow some power aid or gatorade and you're fine.
Speaker 2: That is my nightmare. Yeah, I think that would actually like put me in uh the hospital, because I'd be terrified.
Speaker 1: Way I knew know any other way then to just eat the whole thing. I never no one ever told me to bite it and eat the inside. Plus that seemed like so much work for such a little ass seed. So I just put a bunch of whole handful on my mouth and just chew them all and then and like suck on the salt and then just swallow them.
Speaker 2: I am appalled right now. That's not a single person. Everyone was like, hey, you're to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one ever told me, No one ever said, anyone ever stopped me, No one ever, Like there was never some flower seed shells anywhere in my life. I ate the whole thing and transit.
Speaker 2: Are you still today? Like do you even eat them.
Speaker 1: As an adult? No? I haven't had some flowers and seeds and I don't know how long it's been. But when I do, when I do have my at baseball fields or games, I will just chew the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That is wild I'm sure there's some nutritional benefit.
Speaker 1: To it that the fiber and maybe in it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I'm sure there's something good about because you hear about like shells of fruit or vegetables and you should eat that instead of peeling it off or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's always like the worst part of eating something with a out outside cover. I guess they're not all called shells, but like the outside part of anything.
Speaker 1: It's like wood almost. You're basically swallowing pieces of wood. Yeah, you would ever feel like sometimes going down my throat and in my digestive system.
Speaker 2: It's weird you never question it. But also I'm thinking of like if I saw another kid doing this when I was playing on the team, I don't know that I would be paying enough attention to realize you weren't spitting anything out. Yeah, because also the spitting out is like kind of a very quick action, like just happening there.
Speaker 1: I remember the first time I saw I think it was out either an A's game in Oakland or when I was living in la at a Dodger stadium, and I remember someone like spited the shells, and I just in my head, I was like what's he doing? Why is he spinning out the shells? And they'd be shells everywhere, And I was like, well, that's a lot of work for a little ass seed. I was why do you just eat the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Okay? What about peanuts?
Speaker 1: Peanuts like boiled peanuts, No.
Speaker 2: Just peanuts, like any kind of peanuts that have a shell. Do you eat the shell?
Speaker 1: Well, usually the peanuts already come unshelled, like like like.
Speaker 2: A Texas roadhouse where they give you peanuts and you have to crack them open and eat them.
Speaker 1: I don't. I've been to one of those, and I do crack those and I eat the inside of those. But I'll eat the skin on the outside of the of the peanut too, because that's a little bit of a texture to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, that's that's okay.
Speaker 1: And then boiled peanuts. Growing up, boiled peanuts were so popular in Florida. You'd always be driving to a new summer in a beach and along the way there'd beat people selling boiled peanuts and I would eat the whole shell in that scenario as well.
Speaker 2: I see, I tried some boiled peanuts last time I was in Florida, because you see them everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everywhere one has them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't get the hype behind boiled peanuts.
Speaker 1: Oh they're really good, especially if you get the Cajun ones or a little spicier. There's a spot, you know, if Youdo, Florida. I don't know if it's still there because it's changed so much. As I was. Last time I was home, there was a gas station there at four corners and they had there was a combination was this amazing homebrewed sweet tea and then the Cajun boiled peanuts. Oh my god, it was so delicious.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm gonna have to trust you on this though, because I'm telling you. I tried them, and I was like, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: If you get like the regular boil peanuts, they are gross. It's just a flat taste to it. It tastes like but like broth.
Speaker 2: It felt like I was eating a squishy peanut without there being like the fun part of the squish dish of like a marshmallow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you need the Cajun You didn't get the Cajun one, did you?
Speaker 2: No, I don't really like spices.
Speaker 1: Oh then you Yeah, then you're not doing it right. You're doing You're eating like old people food. It's like going to Piccadilly. You're eating like mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: I'm a baby with spicy.
Speaker 1: Bet. They just have a couple of them. Try it out like live a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, Okay, all casion seasoning.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they cook it in like the sauce of what it makes it so spicy. So just make sure when you grab the peanut don't take too much of the of the broth or the saba with it. Just take just the peanut. Okay, I need it.
Speaker 2: Pro Boiled peanuts tip. Well, I'm glad you're only weird about some flower seeds though, and not peanuts. Yeah, because I do think I would have questions if you were eating like if you just see you chomping down on whole peanuts like hard ones. Yeah, and you're just eating the whole shell.
Speaker 1: Then that's a bigger shell too, you're having And I've eaten those to try them, but it's such it's so much more of a shell versus a sunflower seed, which is a little thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that would be wild, But I have heard of people having those conditions where they can eat certain things and it tastes like food. Yeah, so maybe you have a little of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever that's called. Yeah, it's a very specific weirdo, loser, stupid, none of those.
Speaker 2: I don't think you have control over. I think you're born with it. It's one of those kind of things.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe lean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also same speaking of being a baby. My mouth is still sore scuba. I had to have dental work done, like four cavities filled.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I still can't feel my mouth super well.
Speaker 1: Would you have it like three days eating candy, like not brushing your teeth or what.
Speaker 2: It's really weird. I take really good care of my teeth. But you know another side effect, unfortunately, I think of long covids. I'm just dealing with a whole lot of gamut of problems in my whole body. Yeah, and so showed up and oh it's brutal, Like I still feel. I feel like somebody when I got done, it was an hour and forty five minutes. This whole thing took. Yeah, I got done. I felt like somebody rammed my head over and over and over again into like a brick wall.
Speaker 1: Did you get a root canal or they were just regular cabin.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, it didn't end up being a root canal. There were regular cavities, but they have to numb me twice because I don't I don't take the anaesthetic. Well, like it fades off very quickly.
Speaker 1: Is it a shot where they put it in your mouth and they go, they go, you're not gonna feel this, and then you feel like, oh my god, I definitely feel that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did I see this long ass you know, going into my gums? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I close my eyes because I cried. I literally they're doing in it. My whole body's shaken and I just had tears.
Speaker 1: You can't move, you hear it all and you can feel the vibration like you feel that, yeah, I totally do.
Speaker 2: And the vibrasion I felt like I was about to send my vertigo into a spiral.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, like they first did it and I was like, hold, hold, please hold. I was like, I'm not sure what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: You are laying down, so you're supposed to be in that position.
Speaker 2: You're fine, yeah, but it was like I looked up and I was like, my eyes are doing that weird think again? And I was like, are we about to have a vertigo episode because I've heard people have teeth work done and their vertigo like spirals from your kicking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but on mine dentist because I know that the outcome supersedes the pain. So whenever they're like are you okay, I'm like, just keep fing going, don't stop, don't ask me. If I have a problem, I will tell you, or I'll get up, or I'll yank on you. Yeah, or when you're doing the whole.
Speaker 2: That's a good sound effect. You're doing really good at that.
Speaker 1: Actually, like I have a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I'm the opposite. You're kind of gotta treat me like a child in the chair maybe scinuce. I've had so much, like I had orthodonist and all of that that I just having my mouth. I have a really small mouth too, so they have to like try it open, don't be weird. They kept saying, they're like, gosh, it's so small, and I was like, I know, can you just please keep doing it?
Speaker 1: A little mouth.
Speaker 2: I'm a little person.
Speaker 1: Everything's scaled in.
Speaker 2: I have little hands, I have little I also have a little mouth. I like everything's little.
Speaker 1: Small had a really big mouth. Yeah, yeah, we have a big mouth.
Speaker 2: But you know, I don't actually know, but they even put these like things in there that were like propping it to cue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they hold a plastic pieces they.
Speaker 2: Go all but now I barely can't even open my mouth, Like I try and take my little supplements and it's literally like I'm putting it through my thing because I'm my whole mouth is so sore.
Speaker 1: Do you do you eat like gummies or anything like kids like snacks, candies. I'm trying to where this was root from, because like my kids had a problem where they would they ate a lot of gummy bears for a while, and even though they brushed their teeth, then this was like it doesn't matter because they eat it and you're out out and about for a couple hours and it starts to rod.
Speaker 2: No, we just think a lot of the minerals are messed up in my body from all the long hauler stuff that I'm dealing with, and minerals impacted in your teeth too, So yeah, okay, it's all you know, we don't know until it's all proven, right, yeah, decades later, But that's a suspicion that we're having because I went from having zero cavities, I get COVID. I've had like ten cavities every since.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Yes, maybe there is a correlation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. It also correlates with my age too, so there's a possibility that that's playing a factor that I would have had at least a few of those. But yeah, it's weird. We're in weird times right now with my body. I have another funny story about my body a lot. We'll be right back. Okay, So I might have a small concussion.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're playing football or something.
Speaker 2: I took my boyfriend, he just had his birthday, and we went to this play playground bar and it has all these games, the.
Speaker 1: One that has I saw a video of you doing bop it, real life bop It. Where's his place out? Well? That was so cool looking.
Speaker 2: Downtown Okay, and it's really awesome they have They even have a real life light Bright. Did you ever do light Bright Love Bright?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gosh, Yeah, you have an adult like full blown version paper and you push them in. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: So they have that's play playground, play playground. It's a bar, yeah, and you can have food. Yeah, it's a really fun vibe. But at this place, there was like you know when you have to run on a line and there's these things moving back and forth that you're trying to dodge. Yeah, well again, I'm small, so I'm running and they're like, you can just hit the thing, just run like full speed ahead. So I hit it. Well, it's perfect height with me that the handle that's holding on is right up my forehead. So I'm running and hitting him. It's just and I'm like, oh wow, So I like run and I finished the little course and I come back and I look at my boyfriend. He's like, babe, you have black all over your head. And I was like, wait, really, Like I knew I hit it, but it's.
Speaker 1: That bad in the game you're playing thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I knew I was busy because I was not stayed on the line, like I was a little wonky after that moment. And I get back and yeah, sure enough, there's I have a little noggin. Oh definitely after It's why they make you sign liability.
Speaker 1: You have to be I was going, it's on Second Avenue where that bomb went off. Yeah, so that's so they guess that the whole area is completely changing and different. There's still some dishevel buildings, but a lot of new stuff. Right next to Luke comes Category ten okay, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: There's a new bar down there that looked really cool. It was this little drive in, fun looking restaurant that I want to go try. Now that's pretty cool, but this one was really cool. It's also right next to Draft Kings. His Draft Kings has a bar here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, theeah, they do have one. Yeah yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so right next to that, and it's also PBRs like mixed into there. I don't know, but it was a cool bar besides the fact.
Speaker 1: That I passed blue ribbon like the beer.
Speaker 2: No PBR like professional bull riding Okay, but I'm not sure what happens there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I imagine they have those like bulls you can ride on the mechanical eight second bowl type thing.
Speaker 2: Think. So it wasn't open when we were there, and we were there on like an evening. Maybe they just open when PBR is in town.
Speaker 1: That's expensive rent for that, or maybe it's not open.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's all connected kind of right there. Yeah, you would love it. It was so much fun. Just you know, don't don't get a concussion. So that's that's.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 2: That's where I'm out.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can see the concussion and the after effects of it. You're acting very weird.
Speaker 2: I am, you know, I've just been going through it a lot lately. Okay, I also start I started this week like a very mild parasite cleanse.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So I'm just you have a parasite inside you, bacteria, viral infections. It's just like we've tried, we've like prepped my body for all these things, and now it's like really trying to get everything out. Okay, supposed to be there and parasites now kind of where we're at, which is weird. And I'd never suggest anybody going to like Amazon, be like parasite clans and do it that way. That would destroy you.
Speaker 1: So you put parasites into your body or you trying to get them out of your body, trying to get him out? Oh Gotchakay. When I hear parasite clans, I'm thinking like, oh, you're putting parasites in your body to cleanse your body, then clear it out like that sounds pretty dangerous.
Speaker 2: No, they can like form from all this bacteria and stuff. That's happening, and because I have flong haulers, yeah that I still obviously have infection in my body. Yeah, and that's what they probably attached to. So now we're trying to get it all out, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's awesome.
Speaker 2: I'm really going through it right now.
Speaker 1: There you are. Well, I would say one thing, and you didn't die? When was universal? I saw those I saw there was that guy who wrote that whatever righte gosh, I know, basically the new Dueling Dragons, and I was like, holy crap. But then there's some reports saying that he had already had previous neck and back issues, which one of the rules is make sure you don't have you're not pregnant, you don't have, you know, issues with your back, your spine, and I guess he may allegedly did. I don't know. I haven't read it in a while.
Speaker 2: I know I've heard. I heard both. I heard that he had pre existing I heard that he was perfectly healthy. Yeah, so I'm like, okay, well those are very very obvious. Yeah, what is it scenarios? And there was another report of there was like impact that then uh and now having road that ride it is wild because you are you're passing the other coasters, so I could see if there is something that's not attached, great that it could fly off and hit the other one. Yeah, but I would think that they've already been through all that, and so many people ride it multiple times a day up until that moment, that none of that was happening. So it's gonna be interesting to see, like what comes out of it. I think it's still shut down.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they shut on the ride. It's been closed that whole time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they've reopened it. I haven't seen any reports, but at the time it was like closed down until they finished all.
Speaker 1: Their investigations yea autopsy and all that.
Speaker 2: And we I haven't seen anything in the news about any further updates on it.
Speaker 1: That's wild. Yeah, that's really wild.
Speaker 2: That was crazy, But I did I in all on all those signs every single ride, it says if you have problems with dizziness or.
Speaker 1: If you're yeah, you're under the influence that they have all the warnings that say don't and even when they're on the ride, they're even like telling you, okay, if you have your pregnant. It says it multiple times, even like the small rides, like it's a small world, like they're they're so overcautious about it all.
Speaker 2: Yep, And I'm somebody who was still getting on him and I had vertigo. Now granted that's not a pre existing like actual internal but you could pass.
Speaker 1: Out and black out and then wake up and be like, oh what the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I go on them knowing that that's my experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think most people if you have any of those and you're still riding, you're you know what's happening. Yeah, but it's super sad. He was like thirty years old.
Speaker 1: Thirty thirty two. Yeah, it's super young.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that also made me think that maybe not pre existing because you're really young.
Speaker 1: We never know that it could be in an accident, have spinal injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all assumptions. I don't actually know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have no idea. Yeah, I just saw it. I was like, oly crap, oh my gosh, because they just opened that theme park and Disney's probably like, good, come back to Disney.
Speaker 2: Well did you see that Disney is an announced like multiple additions to all these different parks. No, you haven't seen this.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen anything about it.
Speaker 2: Now, go ahead and spiral about something really quick while I'll find my the post about it. Okay, that about whatever you want, which is, you know, go to town, go to town. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an Instagram issue and it's pissed me off and I've been trying to deal with it for the last three days. And I probably would need your help and I would need your attention at some point. But I got this stupid thing about two or three days ago. Oh, I just went away. You kidding me? This whole time, I had this problem here?
Speaker 2: What was it? What was the problem? In case other people need help?
Speaker 1: So it was and I tried to multiple times. I had reached out to Instagram because I said, you need to verify at you. Well I did. I verified it's me over and over and over and over, and it sent me two warnings. When you go to like you know, when you go on your Instagram and you click on that little heart and it shows you all the activity of people who followed you or whatever that kind of crap. But at the very top of my page, I had two warning things and it was like account disabled in two different spaces, and it was something about ads and something else. I took a screenshot. Ads are disabled, your account is restricted. Promotions are disabled, your account is restricted. I don't ever do ads, and I don't do any promotions. I don't buy boosting under that crap. So I didn't know what the hell it was. But for the longest time, I would go on there, and I had to go with this whole process of putting my phone number in and then getting the code, and then my email, then getting a code, and then made me take a picture of myself, like to make sure it's you where you do, like the left and the right and up and down, and then it said that my account was restricted for all these things I don't even use or do. But I felt like it was affecting my algorithm and how my things were performing. Yeah, and I was like, this is interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I was today though, if it did go away. Instagram did have some glitches over the weekend. I noticed across the board on all the accounts that I was paying attention to because I was trying to make sure it wasn't just one or the other. Yeah, I did see some glitching happening where just things were kind of not working correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was weird because it even the image that it used for my account was an image for a show that I did like fifteen twenty years ago, and it's not even attached to my account, which was even more weird. I'm like, that doesn't make any sense. Yeah, it was a huge glitch.
Speaker 2: Unless I guess it was posted on your Facebook page and they were pulling fro.
Speaker 1: It could be that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're by the same company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that could be actually makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but well, at least it's solved.
Speaker 1: Just going on, It's like it's like telling an engineer, like a or like a car repair person. Men, I swear my car does that tick tick And you get there and it's like running smooth, and it's like a brand new car again. You're like, well, that's how it just felt right now. By showing you nothing to show you.
Speaker 2: But you did in a way when we helped in case anybody was having some problems on social media, So I think there was something.
Speaker 1: There was something, but not anymore.
Speaker 2: And I did find while you were spiraling. But we're gonna take a break, okay, right back, I'm gonna tell you about these Okay, So there are four new parks that are coming.
Speaker 1: Four new theme parks, four.
Speaker 2: New I guess they're like sub sections being added into the lands.
Speaker 1: So lands added to the park.
Speaker 2: Like tomorrow disney World.
Speaker 1: So yeah, which one of the Disney World parks?
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: So all four of marketing.
Speaker 2: We have a marketing. So Tropical Americas are being added to Animal Kingdom. Okay, you've got Monsters inc. Being added to Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Tropical America makes sense because they shut down the whole dinosaur area. Yeah, and they're going to make that in Conto and all that stuff I heard. Yeah, and then you have Indiana Jones and taking over the Dinosaur ride.
Speaker 2: Correct, So it's turning into home for Incanto and Indiana Jones, which is.
Speaker 1: Such an irrelevant franchise right now. No, it's not new idiots, what a stupid decision. I want to write about that for a second, because the Dinosaur Ride is so iconic and so old school. It's like one of the ones you don't touch. And I understand why they's flipping it to Indiana Jones because it's a very similar track and it's cheaper and easier to not have to build a whole new ride and just keep what's already there and just change the theming of it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Which they've done before for a few of them.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, and there's already an Indiana Jones and Disneyland, which was which was what made Disneyland kind of cool because the difference between the parks was always fun because it was like it was a reason to be like, oh, I need to go to Disneyland because they have a ride over there or rides over there that don't exist over here. Same thing with the rides that are here versus Paris, versus, you know all that stuff. But now when you make everything the same, it doesn't really make it any different and unique. It's the same crap on both parks. And Indiana Jones is not relevant. That's an eighties franchise and a nineties franchise with a couple of failed movies from the two thousands.
Speaker 2: What could they have turned it into that would have been more the dinosaurs? I Okay, obviously didn't there was a reason it wasn't working now, but what could they have turned it into if it wasn't going to be Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: They could have built as Utopia area.
Speaker 2: Oh, Zutopia would have been good because.
Speaker 1: I know they're doing that at one of the other parks, and know it kind of takes away from my whole thing of like to have a different but.
Speaker 2: They do still do it different. Most of the time, they'll add additions or changes to one or the others who still want to go and visit both because it hurts their bottom line if they don't totally them different.
Speaker 1: Or they get done something to combat Universal's villains. Do like a villain area.
Speaker 2: Okay, so one of the lands that's oh here, let me do monsters.
Speaker 1: I'm super excited. I heard about that one. MGM is where that's going to be on?
Speaker 2: Yes, well Hollywood Studios, and they'll be their first suspended coaster.
Speaker 1: Yes, that one. I did see that one was really cool.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it'll be called Monstropoulos.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool. I think it's Monstropolis.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It didn't sound right coming out of my mind, and I look like that's why I kept looking at it, like.
Speaker 1: Did I that Monstropoulos in Monstropolis, the city that they live in.
Speaker 2: Thank you? A car's inspired, I think because you got hit in the head and I haven't. That's what we've learned, you know, Piston peak we've got a cars inspired wilderness racing that's been added to Magic Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the same thing as they have over in Disneyland, yeah, which is the Car's Ride. Yeah yah.
Speaker 2: And Cars at Disneyland is really cool.
Speaker 1: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: Environment over there is really cool.
Speaker 1: Really really cool. It feels like you're in Radiator Springs, where as you would call it Rodier or Spring.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good track record for me. And then Villain's Land, an immersive realm for Disney's most infamous characters, and that's getting added to Magic Kingdom also, okay, sick and so those will all open beginning in twenty twenty seven, and they run through the end of the decade.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if that means they're just temporary or what, or if they're seeing how they're going to work out, or.
Speaker 1: They're putting the whole land in just building upon it, because Magic Kingdom hasn't really been expanded in along. I mean, they've added rides or changed rides, but they haven't added a land, which then gives more space, which then spreads out more of the crowd, which is pretty smart. But I always thought they would build another physical theme park, which has been the theory for a long time, is that because they have so much uncharted land that no one's been able to see and you can't can't, can't get to it all.
Speaker 2: Well, are maybe these are being built on some of that and like it's expanding so you'll have to walk a little bit further. I don't know. I guess I don't realize where they're going to be built at within.
Speaker 1: The park because every because behind it there's so much room, there's all this open land. But I was thinking they were going to build a fifth theme park somewhere, like a whole new theme park, you know.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Ever since we got back from there, Japan keeps popping up online and I really want to go to Disney Japan.
Speaker 1: Me too, I want to go to Disney Japan and Universal.
Speaker 2: In Japan, they have a real life Mario Kart, like the Vidio Kart out at the one, the new Epic one was cool, but the one at Japan far and above looks better.
Speaker 1: So it's different. It's not the same because I've been neither one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one at because it's cool when you have glasses on, but you're not really driving or anything. The one in Japan looks like you're actually driving and you're on the Mario Kark kind of road. Okay, they look different just based on the video that I saw, and they might not be as much. Could just be the way that somebody shot it. Yeah, I decided to show the video. But Japan looks so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's I've heard as much cheaper over there too, as far as just the cost of mission, the food, the snacks, merch and even when you're in Japan, it's more affordable.
Speaker 2: Is it weird that we want to like because I love the idea. When I was in Paris, I obviously didn't go to Disneyland Paris. I don't think I realized there was one there at the m oh Okay. I don't know that I put two and two together or was like, this is my first time in Paris, I'm not gonna do that. But now I'm like, I want to go to all the disneys that they have.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would love to go to all.
Speaker 2: Disneys because there's one in Tokyo, Japan.
Speaker 1: Yep, you have Paris Shanghai.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the other one that's over there.
Speaker 1: I think there's Shanghai and Bangkok is there. I know for sure Shanghai many Disney, but there's another one too, I believe really want in Dubai too.
Speaker 2: So there's six. Yeah, you got the two in the US. You got Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hong Kong, that is what it was. Yeah, Wuhan, Wuhan, China, epicenter of COVID And I'm just kidding. It was that one there.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Hong Kong and Shanghai. That's what it is. And then Dubai will be the new one. They'll be the seventh.
Speaker 2: I guess they're doing another one. Dubai is going to be like a bougie.
Speaker 1: One, yes, super bogie.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna do? Tell me how you're gonna do Disney in Dubai because all I see about Dubai is that it's the wealthiest, like perfectly put together. Yeah you know, and I imagine Disney there being this is very uppity. The rides are like they don't.
Speaker 1: Like cushioned and padded, and and there's someone to walk you from ride to ride.
Speaker 2: I'm made of class exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the food there is got twenty four carried gold sprinkled on top. You get, you get on the way out, you get out, you get stock and oil.
Speaker 2: Basically. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that wants to go around the world.
Speaker 1: I want to do that for the long I've always wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: Are a little bit older, you can be like, we're going to do a world trip all the Disneys.
Speaker 1: I'd be pretty sick.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can do it all at once, so I feel like it might be overwhelming.
Speaker 1: Now I think i'd do like one a year, Like, Okay, this year, we're gonna do Paris, and they're going to plan because you do like a week there or a week and a half and you do Disney plus whatever everything else and see, Yeah, just to see it, you know, just to be there. And I think, Yeah, when my kids are older then it's I think it's more conducive for international travel because that's a long flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they'll remember it better. Yeah, we're spending the money totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do more with them, they can ride more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the things. Oh yeah, Okay, I had a few random last questions. I want to ask you, this will just be fun. Which way does the card in an envelope go? And there's no wrong answers. This is generally just debates that I've had by myself.
Speaker 1: So I always put the card where the back is facing where you open it, so that way, when they pull it out they can't see the card. They have to flip it around and go, oh my god, that's so awesome.
Speaker 2: See I'm the opposite. Really, I put it in phrase forward. That way, when they open it, they see that like it's a cool card instead of seeing like the bar.
Speaker 1: I like the surprise, like the surprise element of them going whoa versus like, oh, it's already there. It is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've always thought about this because I just like, I wonder what the actual correct way to do it, because truly, neither one of them is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, because yeah, you're right, it is kind of lackluster. But then I feel like, because it's lackluster, then you get the boom around. Yeah, yeah, totally, Okay, that was my one today. I have question, Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: What is the big deal with male massage therapists? Because I've thought about this. I had one recently. He was great. But you think about it, most guys don't want to go to a male massage therapis. But then women also don't want to go to a male massage therapist. So I feel really bad for the male massage therapist. I get left out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really care if it's a male or if it's a woman or a man. I feel like sometimes the man is actually better because then he'll put more pressure and apply more pressure, and because I have, you know, my muscles are so sore or whatever it may be, I feel like they will give a better massage because their hands a little stronger, and they're not afraid, and maybe they're so excited because no one ever picks him and so they're gonna do like an extra great job. Like I went like every one time we were in Vegas and I was walking through the mall and I was like, man, my shoulders are killing me. And this big guy was like her, you doing massage? And I was like, yeah, why not, he's like twenty bucks. I sat in his chair and he like went to town. He was like pulling, so you have a lot of knots on your shoulder. I was like, I know, and he was like really working them through and it was like one of the greatest massages I ever had from a dude like this big, massive, Dick Buckets looking guy with hands the size of like bananas. Dick Buckets, What is that old football player? Like just a big guy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't. I've never heard that name of my life. Said, I was like, is that like a term for something, dick.
Speaker 1: Buckus, Like two words that sound weird, dick and but kiss that actually yeah, dick or sure's my name is Richard, But he went by Dick Bucket. Looking about Dick Buckets.
Speaker 2: What a freaking name.
Speaker 1: I know, right, what you have such an old school name. But when you think of Dick Buckets, you just think like a really big, burly looking man.
Speaker 2: You know that, You've said that. I kind of like pictured him in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, a Dick Buckets looking guy, a really big dude. It's fun to say Dick Buckets.
Speaker 2: Sure, what an odd name? Yeah right, yeah, you're right. His name is Richard Marvin Buckas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talk about getting his butt kicked growing up as a kid and then him whooping it back, and everyone else says he was bigger and tackle people to the ground. That's right, tackle by dick Buckus.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I really derailed you there, but like that threw me for a loop so bad.
Speaker 1: That's okay, it's good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Ye, So that's a big dude and Niaven great. It was an awesome massage. So I'm not I'm not one of those people that's like a lunchbox. I will never have a man to me, Like, I don't give a crap. It doesn't matter to me at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're not anti male massage, but I don't care. But I've heard a lot so like, I really just felt bad as I'm getting this massage. I was like, he was really good and I didn't feel bad or scared at any point in time. It was a good experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know that some women can and they've had bad experiences, so I get that portion, but the rest of it just didn't quite make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, if you're going to like a massage therapist and a shopping mall center and it's in the corner, it's got the weird beaded drapes, and there's some guy in there that looks like he just stopped watching a porn. It's like before you came in. Sure, it's gonna be weird. If you go to like a really nice experience or a hotel one or one that's like specializes in that, and it's like a whole experience where you go on, there's like the shower in the steam room and all that stuff, and then they've got the quiet room in the meditation room and there's a whole thing. You're probably gonna be just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's very much what it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: But if you are if you're like against us, you're like, you guys are crazy. I don't know what you're talking about. I want to hear it because I'm so curious that thought behind it. And last question, we're Indie on Okay, what are you an OG fan of? Because Lanie Wilson had posted about one of her oldest fans she saw her in like this massive crowd she's obviously now playing these big arenas. Yeah, she saw in the front row was one of her OG fans who was at all of her shows back in the day when nobody was there. Yeah, one fan that showed up to everything empty crowds, And I thought it was such a cool moment that she recognized her and they just had that. But what were you an OG fan of before anybody else?
Speaker 1: Oh? Man og fanno for anyone else. I'm trying to think, ooh, it has to be anything, right, It could be.
Speaker 2: It can be. It can be music and movies, it can.
Speaker 1: Be you have one they can you can go with to give me some time to think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is kind of funny and it's not. It's really I don't know that it's full blown OG because I do think she still had fans. But I did see Taylor Swift at a free show with twenty five other people from won a radio contest to see a new artist, and we showed up and from that moment forward we were massive fans. And it was like three weeks later that she blew up to be what she was to be some massive but so like in that moment, I got to be like a OG, like I was one of the very beginning when she had her curly hair. She was only playing like Tim McGraw and Teardrops on my guitar, playing acoustic and it was a it was a really cool thing to like think about in my life.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I can't think of anything. I know there's a bunch of as I walk away and I have a whole, or someone's like I love so and so like yeah, well I love them back for even the hell they were.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know that people love to do that. Yeah, that's also what was funny about it.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm trying to think of off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Their shoes, maybe there's a movie, maybe there's clothing brand, maybe.
Speaker 1: There's I mean, like the Point Dynamite. I loved it before anyone else loved it, and it was a cult following at some point. But I went I remember I saw like the day came out. Didn't even know what it was. I was at the movie theater. It was back when I was just like, what do you want to see? It was like, let's go see that one looks weird in a Point Dynamite. And then I just kept watching it and watching it. I went to the theaters a couple of times to see it. And then when it came out like on DVD whatever it was, I bought that and watched it. And then it took a while for it to build up to become something, and then became a pop culture phenomenon, and I was like, what the hell or another grade one imagine dragons. Everyone made. Everyone was like, imagine dragons, they suck. And then they're like, what the hell is that? What even is it? And then they run an award show. I think it was like the AMAS or something, and then everyone's like, whoa, imagine dragons are awesome. I was like, you guys said they sucked, and you made fun of me for liking them, and now all of a sudden, you like, imagine dragons. I don't get that. Another one. I mean my old school, old school on jelly roll, because I know he has been around since like way back in the day, but even like in our industry, like four or five years ago, no one would give him a shot. They're like, no, he does he's too tatted up. I'm like, he's like like he is like a listener, Like this guy had some struggles and people can relate to that, and he's very normal and real and like, ah, he's too rock or he's too whatever. And I would name the names of the people who who didn't believe in him, but I was always like, nah, dude, I really feel like this guy can really resonate with the country audience because he is so real and he's been through a lot of crap and he can he can tell the stories that he's been through that people can relate to and learn from and grow from him. And they're like, ah, he just doesn't the image of him is in what country music is and he's just too rock and I'm like, I don't know. And then fast forward a year later, Oh, we love Jelly Roll. Chili Roll is the greatest Chili Rowl's gonna be everywhere. He's at jingle Ball, he's at this, He's at that, He's at festival. Oh my god, Jelly Roll, come here. I love you. I was like, man, a year or so ago, you didn't want to touch that dude. Now all of a sudden everyone's all sucking is and they all love them. And I'm like, you guys are talking so much mad crap several years ago about him, and now all of a sudden you're BFFs with him.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, how does it feel that you got to be an og fan.
Speaker 1: Of like b Yeah, Now whenever I see him, like, oh my gosh, I was like Jedy Roll, I gave him his massive hog Gut Festival, and it actually was my best TikTok video I've ever posted. It got got like seven thousand views, which is not really a lot, but it's more than my other ones are. Okay, yeah, okay, yeah, I can't figure out TikTok. I think it's still the stupidest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's a rant for another day. So well, we got to jump out of here. Tell them where they can find you, follow you all.
Speaker 1: Well, you can follow me on TikTok if you want to, but mostly I'm on Instagram when I'm not banned from it for no stupid reason. Scuba Steve Radio s c U B A S T E V E R A d I O. Or you can listen to me live Monday through Friday three to seven pm Central on one oh five nine in the Rock.
Speaker 2: If you don't live in Nashville, you can listen to that.
Speaker 1: On that het radio app totally. But then I'm sure at some point soon you listen to me wherever you live, Oh very much, restaurant radio station on your car.
Speaker 2: We love that. Yeah, exciting, And I'm at web Grow Morgan go follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. Bye everybody, see you.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby Bone Show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.