Speaker 1: Thanks to chronic goals. This is not your average show. You're now tuned into the rail. Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a five star rating and comment. Man, you know, I've been messing with my Detroit people all day to day. So I'm gonna say, what up though? Everybody you talking from Detroit. That's how they answer the phone. What up though? Shut out to Detroit man for show? For sure, we got comfort, we got I'm calling as his name say bombed the minutes. We got bombed the minutes in the house tonight already know for sure? Man, we out here doing it like you know. One thing to trip me out? Man, you had you You just did a joint with one of my favorite rappers, one of my favorite rappers all the time. How the hell you link up with rock Kim oh Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta m hmm. One of my close friends, you know, advisors. He put it together. He do a lot of projects with different people, so whenever you know a fit, he put it, He make it right. This is second second time I was blessed to be on the song with rock Cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, trip me off. You said, what did that fuck you up? Being on the song with Rockim.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's dope. It's dope to me. You feel me, And like the more people like rock Kim, Like I'm a West Coast nigga, rock Kim is that that dude?
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But for sure to see people appreciate still the art that he made, he that that he's doing.
Speaker 3: You give me and it.
Speaker 1: Was rock Kim is a legit dog Rakims election worldwide, everybody miss Kim. He universally accepted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, for sure, And that's that's a blessing though that that record went the number one in the country and I think it was like two countries whe one.
Speaker 1: That's hard. That's hard. That's real dope. You know. I got to ask you good though with all these fires and all that stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hell yeah, I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad the mhm that that's what I'm saying. I'm glad it didn't hit my part of the city. Man, you know, big ups to all them people out there, man, Shout out to all them people. Prayers to all those people like doing lofty houses and stuff. Man.
Speaker 2: Man, I had a couple of houses up there. It was a couple of close calls.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man, you know. And what's crazy is bro a lot of these people. Insurance company took a lot of these people's insurance dog right before the fires, like a couple of months where they canceled the whole bunch of people's policies. Man, you got that shit.
Speaker 2: They knew what was going on. You heard about that the insurance company.
Speaker 1: See yo get shot. Yeah, that's what I'm saying when I buddy went out there and laid him down.
Speaker 2: But they be playing with people's lives and fortunes, man, And that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing, man, They definitely playing with people's lives now, man, Like, you know what's crazy. You paid for insurance for five six years with nothing ever happened, and all of a sudden, they just cancel your policy. Yeah, and I don't even know how that's possible. But you know, well, you know what, they need to make some mom They need to make some better laws. Man. You know, one't thing. I don't usually do, no talking about no other people, man, But I saw something kind of trip me out today. They said Joe Budden said walked to some chick's house naked, like his next door neighbor or something like that, across the hall, and I guess she saw him on a little camera on the ringing right. He was trying to put the code in whatever she tried. I guess she tried to take him the court because she said she had said he was on their master baiting, which was crazy, but I guess he wasn't. Joe probably was on that desk, bro. I don't know where he am. But Joe been trying to tell everybody he was gay for years.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody paying.
Speaker 1: Attention to him? That niggas just reaching out?
Speaker 2: Joe used to say he was gay, man, Joe Budden's yeah, He's been trying to let everybody know he was gay for years.
Speaker 1: Nobody care, man. I don't think Joe gay man. Joe trying to trouve niggas. I don't know. I know Joe he was on something though, because he tried to see it with some sleepwalking shit, bro, But I don't know about no sleepwalking. I ain't. I ain't ever met nobody in my life the sleepwalk bro, What the hell is that?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I did it a couple of times when I when I was a kid, I did it like twice, and as an older man, I did it.
Speaker 1: So what you do? You just wake up and just walking around like his arm be just just sleepwalking.
Speaker 3: Well, now he's a kid nigga paying in the closet. It's the bathroom slave.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that can happen now, dog. You know you wake up and you be real groggy and stuff. I don't did that before, But I ain't never just been outside of knocking on somebody else's girl. You when you wake up in the middle of this ship that you show me? Mm hm. That's crazy, man, that's crazy. He got off though. The judge let him off. He's lucky too, because he was over there messing with them white folks like that. Well he had joke, manure man. But man, you know what I want to ask you, man? Everybody know you a blood? Did you know this man? At one point, it seemed like everybody in the rap game was turned in started claiming blood, started claiming to be pir rules. A whole bunch of different rappers. You know. Now, I don't include Wayne and them because I think Wayne is kind of I think Wayne is official. I think Wayne, you know what I'm saying, He do what he do. But it was a whole bunch of R and B C. It's a whole bunch of random people. It started being bloods. It seemed like, I don't know, it's just they probably just get you by affiliation. Man, I don't know about it. I don't know about all that. I think. So, Man, these people be trying to claim the same man, be trying to capitalize all of stuff. I think some people think it's a market and GIMMI until they get pressed somewhere. Yeah, especially MyoD A lot of hoods.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of love that niggas give you feel me mm hmm. Well the entertainer's got to realize that it's another side to that ship too.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, Wayne definitely out of everybody. Dog. I was in New Orleans and he had about thirty forty cats roll up there. Man, all had red rags on stuff man from from his city.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So I did blood niggas with Wayne, like right before he went to jail. Now was a big thing to you feel me with the culture you know that show with Mitchie slick Hey after that, wasn't nobody saying he was a gang member?
Speaker 1: Nothing like that? You know what I'm saying? Yeah, for sure. Well I used to. I used to correct people when they had when they when they would say that around me, and I was like, no, bro, Wayne is serious with this. Wayne is a real Wayne is a real blood. Wayne is a real room.
Speaker 2: I fucking Wayne. I fucked with him different city several occasions.
Speaker 1: You're real, dude, man, that was big. What did y'all do that video with?
Speaker 3: We did that video?
Speaker 2: Or my boy uh father mechanic shop? Because Wayne just like, should I be there Thursday if you want to shoot the video. I'm like all right, and it's like Monday. So now we had shot. I didn't want to bring him the company, so we had guys sell in the valley. I didn't want to bring him a competing because I knew it's gonna be like an uncontrollable you.
Speaker 1: To be crazy. Around that time, Wayne was Wayne still is the man, but Wayne was the man for real during that time. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Facts and I didn't even want, you know, just the possibilities of enemies, of anything coming up, fuck up that moment for us.
Speaker 1: So I had to did it in the valley. You know.
Speaker 2: We had a good time. That was a record good Luck and White and put it up, shot it. Glasses was in the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I gotta, I gotta go back and look at it again. What was crazy? Though? You know you be busting man, Mixie Slick be busting y'all. Y'all always on their gas. That's my brother. We got a project that we ain't put I got a couple.
Speaker 2: Of projects with a couple of goods, but me and Michie flipped projectors.
Speaker 1: Man, your ass, you've been getting busy. You've been getting busy, well, you've been doing. What's crazy? Man? I used to see you on the road all the time. Yeah, he's running around with gain like I should see you everywhere, facts everywhere. He was always on your grind, man, and you out there getting to it now? Man, And I you know what your record your record making ability went up. Man, I tell you this.
Speaker 3: Is all I do.
Speaker 2: You feel me and I like doing it, and I feel like that's coming out in my craft.
Speaker 1: You feel me, so, yeah, you can tell you've been putting me in some work man, not that your stuff was trashed before, not that it was ever bad, but now it's like man like man and it's all your gas.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing too. I wanted the fans to be able to grow with me. You give me so they the fans could tell you where ship chain, They could tell you the difference. They can tell you when I was because they still fans of it.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: They got to grow with me. They got to see everything I've been through. They got to see everything I'm going through it. They get to see I'm an appreciative, cool nigga.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been putting up some really in dead records. Man. I like that hopeless joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we finished with a video to that helpe. It's gonna be one of the ones that make a nigga cry.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's real hard dog and it's real, it's real deep.
Speaker 2: Who produced that, My boy magic producer, Magic guy sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was killing that guitar. Who's playing guitar on there?
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you, And it just gotta be ready when they come to the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, because that that fu is hard. I'm I had to throw a link. I'm had to throw a link in the description, man, so everybody can go check it out. Is that part of a project that's come out as a single? It's a single, but it's part of a project. Though, what's the name of the project? I can't say the name of the project yet, so it's just a single off of it. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I'm We're coming up with I'm trying to come up with names as I go because the project is a deep project and it's a lot of ship that I'm talking about. You you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Is it finish? Is it finish it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know I got ship Nigga, I got nigga.
Speaker 2: I got over four five thousand records released.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what what's crazy is, bro, you got a gang of records, right, it's a lot of y'all man that you having some dope records just in the can, but do won't never put him out. Glass has got a whole lot of records like that. Man, his stuff that's real dope that he just ain't putting out yet. But they records so good. He could put him on next year and he'll still sound current, you know.
Speaker 3: Nah, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing I'm a streak on Drake.
Speaker 3: I was talking to him a couple.
Speaker 1: Of years ago. I bought the record that he dropped.
Speaker 2: And he like, man, man, wait till what I'm finna drop next year. Get what I'm saying. So that kind of showed me that you got to be ahead of the game in every aspect that shows.
Speaker 1: You say, you're talking to Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's talking about records that he's dropping.
Speaker 1: A whole year from now.
Speaker 2: So they let you know his aspect and you know he's headed a game, and they gave me a whole lot of game right there too. Plus this is my crab. This I want to do it for the rest of my life. So I'm gonna make saw every single night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, despite you know what, despite him and Kendrick got going on, Man, Drake Drag is a dope artist. Dog Drake is a very dope artist.
Speaker 2: Drake got dope records, smart dough dope do for sure, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. He got a gazillion records. I was talking to the homie. They was like, it's a rap for him. I said, no, dude is too big to be a rap. He's too big of an artist. He gonna go back. I don't even think his base care about no. No, who won a battle. It's hip hop and time time. You know, time go by time hell everything? Yeah, yeah for real for real and just like Kendrick a smart dude. Yeah for real, for real, shout out to shout out to both of them, catch but shoutut to Doc. You know that's my that's my guy.
Speaker 2: Right all the way games that I gotta call him back because I'm telling nigga this is right here.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Yeah, for sure, I still call him k out too. Man. I remember, man, when I first met him, Man, he had to be a about seventeen years old. Man, he was nasty and he was rapping like a grown ass man.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, that was k I the homeboy, the homeboy.
Speaker 1: You know what what I was gonna say, Man, with these fires is going on, I got we got to talk about that a little bit. With all these fires going on, I'm kind of a conspiracy theorist. It seemed like somebody doing this on purpose, bro, Like somebody don't want to have to set them fires act on a lot too.
Speaker 2: I'm on that ship I want I'm a conspiracy type of nigga too. You get me in. I believe that they really got them lasers and ship.
Speaker 1: Off the show too, just like I believe in that mk ultrs. You're you know what mk ultrs put me on it. Mk Ultra is like a mind controlled thing. They started experimenting with that, like back in the like sixties with LSD and stuff. Mk Ultra is where they send signals out like the people and they go do stuff, but then want he remember it. Like in the seening, you are signal to say, okay, go kick big steels door in. I want you to pistol whipping when you get you know, try to pist the whipping when you get over there, and you won't have no what was going on. You didn't be in front of somebody's face and the thought came across your head. Like I said, still on this nigga for no freeze. You feel me. That's just a nigga mind going and conscious.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: That's what I believe. But these people are so smart these days. They could have you believe in anything that happened too, bro. But I'm gonna tell you, like when you're talking about laser beans, they got stuff that makes people spontaneouslyk a bus. They got stuff man to where they could be over in Russia right there and make me you just just catch on fire dog and be dust in this chair. Oh fact, I believe that shit. Yeah. Mk Ultra. I'm gonna look it up right now to make sure I ain't giving no misinformation. But that's what it is. Let me see here it is. M k Ultra was a top secret CIA project in which the agency conducted hundreds of clandestein experiments, sometimes on the unwitting US citizens, to access the potential use of LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering, and psychological torture. Though Project mk Ultra lasted from nineteen fifty three until about seventy three, details of the illsted program didn't become public unto nineteen seventy five, during the congressional investigation and the widespread of legal CIA activities within the United States and around the world. That's crazy, he ain't it? Mind control? Bro?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was reading up on this dude that was one of the agents, and he was saying how they had to reset his mind and how they was using all them different drugs at different things, and then they had to reprogram when you feeling, and every day the age went out, they had to probably kill for motherfuckers. But when he went back in every day they reset their mind to give him something, so I don't remember nothing you feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, it's like you think about all of these people, bro, that have been like over in life like that don't did tours and they don't been putting me in war just for like, you know years, you know, been somewhere four or five years just putting in war. They mind gotta be warped. They gotta, you know, they they've been. They've been like subliminally like fed different stuff, you know what I'm saying, different different orders.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: And everything. Think about this, bro, You're a regular person right just from the middle of ne brasket somewhere. Next thing you know, you drop you go to training. You dropped off in the middle of a war zone somewhere, and now you gotta, you know, possibly eliminate little kids, women, all kinds of stuff. You feel what I'm saying, You understand it all in the name of democracy. You feel me and They can't have you out there feeling guilty because you know, you go out to the Afghanistan and you sleep on the wrong little kid, think your little kid. They that's try to blow your ass up telling you do that. That's what I'm saying, bro, you know mk Ultra. When's the other stuff man? They talk about? Man, the stuff I was telling you, man to where somebody could be somewhere else in another state. They could be in another country, be in a room listening to your thing out of body stuff. Not for sure. The astro projection. Astro projection, they said they got people, man, they had people in the CIA that they could be over here and they could be over there in Russia listening to what they got going. They know how to travel with their mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me. It's all kind of crazy stuff, man. Yeah, that's what I see. It's a whole lot of shit.
Speaker 2: I had to tell somebody, you know, somebody's to go through your phone and you know, see, I'm like, well, you keep if you went through the universe secrets, you probably wouldn't be religious, you know what I'm saying. And that was decent. That was deep to me because for a several fact. Whatever he thought she brought up on, whatever religions you brought up on. That's what you believe, right until you start seeing spaceship saying it, saying or thinking that this an ice wall, it's a different world behind it.
Speaker 3: You gee know what I'm saying. So that'll have you a question a whole lot of shit, and.
Speaker 1: You start reading different stuff because I'm gonna tell you what my theory is, and this ain't true. I believe in God first and foremost. I do believe in God. But when you start talking about people like the Ana Naki and yeah, you know, just different things man. From that, you know that they talk about man, just different people that came from different planets. Possibly man it came this earth and had the harmonies out there? Did it the gold and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And you know gave them you know, did you know, performed experiments on the union beings deals here, whatever, gave us and gave them more rain capacity whatever. I think all that stuff is real, plausible, Man, It's possible.
Speaker 2: It is, man, let me tell you what I got skeptical at right. Think about you got a jet right now? That got you need a million pages to complete the jet main different parts, right, Nigga fifty years ago, Nigga was seventy five years ago.
Speaker 3: It was just.
Speaker 2: You stuck eighty years ago. Were just stuck, nigga, trying to figure out what it is you give me. So in this small amount of time.
Speaker 1: We figured out all this technology. Yeah, come on, we've mastered all this technology. Y'all say the same thing. Man. See minutes I ain't know you was on that man, were about to talk about some shit. So this is what I think, bro, like you said from nineteen fifty to now, it's only seventy some years. During that time, we've managed to create the microwave oven. They have cars that can run off of electricity now and water they you know, they've had those. But those people manually come up dead all the time whenever they think of some stuff like that because the oil people want their cheese. And yeah, all this stuff, all this stuff, just in the stand of seventy some years, there has to be some kind of like technology that they're not really telling us about. You feel me, Yeah for sure. So it's all kind of like weird stuff.
Speaker 2: That's why they came up with like an other and that could cook anything in three minutes you give what I'm.
Speaker 1: He created. It's like it's a whole lot of difference. Like I'm a Christian, man, I know my mama here that she could be tripping, right, but this is what I think. You know who Constantine is right? Yeah, Concertine. When they made that decree man that you know talking to you know Trendy, when they made up the different laws regarding Christianity, they want to think shopping people's heads off, right, Yeah, they was on some different stuff. Man. I think a lot of stuff. Just get now before I say this, I'm gonna tell you now, I do believe in God. I do believe. I don't think the Anthonnaki was God's I just think there was just the people that came down here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think, man, at one time, before I go into what I'm gonna say, I think, at one time, man, it was people living on Mars. I think we might have been living on Mars. I think Anaknaky was black people. Dog. I think the ana Knochy was a black man. Yeah, like like that's what I really think, bro. That's why I think everything. That's why I think if you notice in every religion, like if you talk to.
Speaker 3: I think all that shit was connected before.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, everything had to be connected before. I think everything is connected. Yeah. I think when you start talking about people of the Muslims, Christians and all that, Man, everybody pretty much believed God and the higher power. And he always talk about something coming from the sky. Yeah, and this universe is so vast.
Speaker 2: Bro, I believe that we got contracts with him, and I believe all that shit that they was pushed, you know.
Speaker 1: Before they said, that's always you know what, Bro. From what I understand, that was the only way we was able to beat the Nazis, Bro, Because the Nazis, the old boy had all I don't want to say his name, but your homeboy age had all kinds of stuff over there, Yeah, all kind of weapons, you know. And that's because he had a deal, right, And I think what happened was Man, from what I heard, he was down with the graves, you know, them gray Aliens and the Whites that came and gave us, you know, some gamers, some technology to count of that because he was too evil, you feel what I'm saying. He was too evil, so they gave us the technology. But this fool, you know, big Age man he messed around. He then been in the record player. You know they have been in the I could play right the record player, rocket, all type of shit, all kinds of stuff. Man, you can't tell me. He just had the best scientist thing. That stuff he had to deal with somebody. Bro. Facts, Boy, these people in this episode gonna be like, man, Big Steel tripped out. But all this stuff, all this stuff is very so you think people got to open their mind up.
Speaker 3: Bro. So you think it's an ice wall and it's another civilization over there?
Speaker 1: You said the ice wall. Yeah, you talk about the.
Speaker 3: Antarctic around around everything.
Speaker 1: Bro, I believe it's very possible. Bro. We haven't even as man, we haven't even explored all this planet.
Speaker 3: Chick, do any do any flights?
Speaker 2: Like how come the flights don't fly from California straight to like Japan across?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. We go, we go back east right, because I don't know, dog, because you know what when we do fly a Japan, which way to go west? I mean we're here west right, we go east?
Speaker 3: You gotta go past Miami, past motherfucking all that you're brought.
Speaker 1: When you I think we fly, when I flew to Japan. I think we flew like the same route that hawaiis. I think because Japan is so far east. I don't think nobody fly across actually the Atlantic, Bro, you don't fly across Atlantic. Even when I went over the ending this stuff. We went up through Canada, through NorVa, Scotia and back down that way. You feel what I'm saying, Exactly why is that? Man? Because of the I think it's another dimension of portal or something that's into the beauty triangle and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but listen, and then the part of Antarctica. Don't get me wrong, I think it's that article you could see Russian. How can we know why we can't fly over there.
Speaker 1: From Well, technically if you and Canada you should almost be able to damn the drive or rusting. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying. If you at the northern like, if you up north like Northern, nobody ever goes there, bro, Because I'm gonna tell you. People can tell you anything like they kill us in space, like they send us pictures and show us with you know, space like we don't know, man, for all we know, you go past the clouds. It could be a whole nother. You know what I'm saying, the type of frame, same type of picture.
Speaker 2: And then I saw a picture that was opened up and it made sense like only only one, only one person, one company put out those pictures that got access to those pictures for me, and they all got to go by the guideliners.
Speaker 3: I think to make it look like it's just one big circle when it ain't.
Speaker 1: So you don't think the earth, You don't think the earth round.
Speaker 2: I think it's round, but I think it's we just a a little part of it. M like, well we think the whole world, I don't think. I think it's way bigger than that.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm gonna tell you this. Like in the Bible, ists say to be absent from the body is to be in a present with God. So that means that when you lose this shell, because energy is continuous, energy changed form, right, So when you pass away, it's just this shell is gone. This ain't nothing but a shell, right, So we go to wherever we go. Bro. It says in the Bible that as soon as you as soon as you die, you immediately like in the next dimension. Right, So you know, if you energy, that means you instantly can go wherever it is. I just think you in another dimension, bro, Facts, you think you in another dimension. And I do think if it was an evil food down here, you probably gonna be somewhere jacked up, you know what I mean. I think if you was a good person for the most for all, you gonna do what you do. You feel me and I just be I ain't gonna lie, bro. I used to have these real crazy feelings of daijah woo. You ever have a feeling of dayjerh voo and feel like you did some shit before already all the time. I was talking to the hommie one day and he was like, man, what if this shit is just a loot? We always just on a loop live, come back and get do it all over again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Facts, you say that cloning down? What's your shit name? Colonne in Tyrone? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, that was crazy, wasn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I feel that some truth everything, for sure. Man, We in the world that deep. But I'm saying that's some truth everything that.
Speaker 1: Man, You know what we have never as human beings. We haven't been around this whole planet. That's like you said, we haven't been around this planet yet it's part like it's parts of the jungle. Like, what's that the rainforest? I think it's part of the rainforest. We haven't been here yet. This person the desert that we haven't been here yet. Broyeh.
Speaker 2: It's still civilizations out here that ain't They don't know.
Speaker 1: They talk about the islands. What's the island out there playing in the Pacific where they say them people crazy? No man has ever been able to go over there before. And the one people that went over there before never came back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly.
Speaker 1: I can't think of the name of it, but I know I'm find it right now. That's when I had in mind though, like.
Speaker 2: That come over there they spiking your glass up? Well, yeah, man, all that shit is crazy. But I tell you, niggas too smart. They say, this a generation that's gone bust. Everything open.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm curious to see. I ain't gonna lie, bro.
Speaker 3: I hope, I'm I hope.
Speaker 1: I'm fortunate enough with little to see all that stuff, man, because I just want to see what it is. Man. Because anybody I talk to when they tell me that they don't believe it's something out of space. And I say, Man, you got to be the craziest mother. For the space is infinite. If you look at like just our galaxy alone, when you look at it from that perspective, it looked just like a little bitty you know what I'm saying, Just look real small, and there's all these other galaxies around here.
Speaker 3: Bro, come on, I believe.
Speaker 2: Shit, I believe it's my fucking aliens. And shit, I'm just Wayne bothering.
Speaker 1: I just think, Man, I think it's I think it's aliens, bro, But I think it's people that look just like us too. But they may have features that's a little different. Yeah, Because I'm gonna tell you, in them other galaxies, it's probably planets that's just like Earth that we That mean you can go up there and live on. But it may be a little subtle difference. It's like they they gravity might be a little stronger. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, you gotta have you gotta talk to Big to the boy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: We talk about this ship all the.
Speaker 1: Time, man, Big of the boy. Shoot, we should put him on here where you at ship? I don't know where he at right now. Yeah, we gotta do that next time. Man. Men, you need to do something. I mean, you need to have us a whole conspiracy show. Dog. I ain't known use up on stuff like that. Minute. Hell yeah, I didn't know he was up on all that. Man, I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you too what I heard. Man. I was listening to one guy day and he was saying that, man like that Mars at one time was just like Earth.
Speaker 3: Should I ain't no telling I believe it.
Speaker 1: He was saying that. He was saying that Mars was just like Earth, you see, and the civilization that huh, trying to build a house in there. Man, Elon knew something. You know what, bro, when the whole thing they said, they had a meeting them and all the lead that got together, right and I forgot it was called and they made this thing called the Decade of Doom or something like that, right what they were talking about. There's too many people on this planet, right, yeah, I definitely think something is about to go down that they know about. They not playing it. They plan if you look at it, bro, all these rich folks got these either expensive bunkers. Man, they're trying to figure out ways to go to space. And I'm just like, man, what they gonna do. Just go up there and wait it out. Bank ain't gonna have them, ain't bunker, ain't going up. I'm gonna tell you now, man, I'm gonna hijack my way on one of New Space Shuttle Man with my family. I'm jagging somebody at least one hundred planets. It's just like this one, Nigga, it's a million planets. That's just like this. And you know what, what's the thing that they say, Man to where it could be a planet where it's another minute, but you might miss around to be a doctor. You know, everybody got averse the multiverse. It's another steal somewhere, man, But that there might be a police officer or something.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy. You go to your other dimension, man, and your dippel Gangers, a teacher or something like that in the nerve or the president. That's facts, though. Man. You can go to another planet, man, it could be reversed. It could be to where the history is like we was the ones enslaving people and the white folks was the ones. You know what I'm saying that that would be real ill man. I don't know, man, I think people lose their mind seeing stuff like that. No facts, I don't know if I lose my mind and I'll just be tripping. Man, just as long as they had weed up there something like that where I figured out, Man, i'd be cool. I would want to go see my doctor game kick it with.
Speaker 3: Him like this happened. Man put me on after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, let's do something. We go, we go switch it up. We can work this out. Man, I gotta beat you sometimes and do some stuff. You know what I'm saying, figure out I might knock him off and just take over as soon as that come about the way. That's what I'm saying there about like man still acting crazy as a motherfucker. So you know the one thing about it, man, we just when you're talking about stuff like this, people not really open minded because people are cheap for the most part.
Speaker 3: People just scared to face the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's what it is. I think what it is man. Like I be talking to my mama sometimes and I told her, I said, Mama, you sound like an old spooky country person, like like you scared everything.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about it. It ain't true. It ain't really out of side, out of mind. That's how they try and keep it man.
Speaker 1: You know what, That's what my mom tells me. She tells me, well, it's the on this one guy. And I say with Mama, I'm not saying it's not a god by ocean. It's some of these I think. I don't know if it's the octopus. Some of them. Seacreats live to be one hundred thousand, a million years old. There's some step down there's a million.
Speaker 3: Years old dog, especially deep down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because you think about it, bro, we haven't even explored it's part of the ocean. It's so deep, bro that if you go down there, it's gonna crush whatever you put down there. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And the history of nigga. You knowing about fish, when have you ever heard of a football fish?
Speaker 1: Nigga, a football fish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that big stupid fish they find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, that was crazy. That was wild. You think about broke normal, think about this, man. They said that it used to be sharks, Like in the Paleoithic there used to be sharks that was like like as big as the like one on fire Freeway or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, it makes sense. The nigga they coming back.
Speaker 1: That was just that big. That's probably when we go across. That's probably why we didn't go across that thing a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Remember the wells is coming up in half and ship like that, the trying what the was biting telling?
Speaker 1: Yeah, think think about this though, we probably across the Atlantic. What if it was a big ass one of them big ass things just jumping out the water and just snatching planes out the sky, that'd be some crazy shit. Dog. I don't know, man, I think.
Speaker 3: I nigga wouldn't be in that water no more, I tell you that.
Speaker 1: But but you got to think about this, man. The majority of the earth is made the water, right, So it's so much parts of the ocean that we ain't never seen. And they say that this all ocean, Man, I believe it's other masses of laying out there too, bro, Like at least islands. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a bunch of islands.
Speaker 1: There's probably people out there that's either way more advanced than we are. Bro, that might be a little landing spot that might you know what, that's what they did, dog, The government probably made a deal with these cats that like, we gonna get y'all a certain place that we just go keep it off off site, you know, off the thread, right, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the underground facilities. Negga, this is all.
Speaker 1: Out there. That's what I'm saying. That's crazy. Man. If you be on some ship like me, man, they gonna probably wound up banding cats like men. You know, they don't like to hear you talk like that. Yeah, they don't like that.
Speaker 3: I'm still trying to meet alien ship.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, man, them motherfuckers might be walking amongst us down here.
Speaker 3: They needed to tell me that they won. Then we're gonna figure out.
Speaker 1: Man. They would never tell you that. You know what's crazy, Bro, every time I had these conversations, it's one of my gangster homeboys. It's one of my homeboys. Because you a blood or a crip and they be on some ship darg and I like, man, when your ass have I don't even know you was on that man.
Speaker 3: I can tell you well, Man, I just I believe it.
Speaker 1: She was split it out. I believe it. I'm gonna tell you man, Like like you said, with the tech from the technology, bro, just to all the stuff that's going on, like just if they've achieved in the past fifty years. Man, it has to be. If you think it's not, bro, something's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: And I ain't hating on y'all. You know, they got it smart. They got some good dudes. Come on, Jack.
Speaker 1: They said that it's a whole nother. They said, it's a whole spot like in a Pentagon or something like that. It's a whole area in there, man, that where it's a whole but nothing not the Pentagon, which the stuff where the over in Italy where the Pope and all of them is at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said they walking around that motherfucker, you.
Speaker 1: Know, with the arts that. I don't think it's no, I don't think it's nobody walking around there. I just think, what's the name of that? Man, I don't know why I can't think of that. It's in realm the Vatican, yeah, they said, in the Vatican, man, it's all kinds of stuff man, like like like just all kinds of stuff like from the like the Arc of the Covenant and all that different stuff. Yeah, they say they got all kinds of stuff from there, man, you know, the Ark of the Covenant. They said, man, like you that thing got the power to blow the world up or something like that, like the arc. Yeah, so what's all kinds of stuff. And they were seeing those pyramids that those used to be like energy energy, yeah, like energy places.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like they said, if you put these rods down the side of them, if they was taking and them, things might open up wormholes. Because when you think about it, right, if you're from a galaxy that's like a billion miles away or whatever, and you got to look wormhole that you can go through and be here on Earth in ten minutes or whatever like that, that's probably how they was getting down because they said that they had they was down here. Mind and gold, bro Yeah, and mind and gold. They said, I don't, I don't. I don't want to believe that stuff. I don't think we was ever no ight or nothing like that. Dog, I don't think we was ever no hominis. I think they probably did, you know, make them slaves or whatever. But all I think I don't believe that hunians of all from and I think human beings always been here, yeah for sure. I just think it was other species that, like other species like now, they always just saw and had that fear of it. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. So, so you think about it, right, you had the hormonists, you had all these other groups of people, but you had human beings too, right, Yeah, And I think them hormonids, man, was the ones that was digging, you know, digging for gold, and I think they eventually died off. Like, I don't believe that stuff. I do think we've evolved a little bit, bro, But I don't think we've evolved that much. I don't think we have monkeys or nothing like that, because, like I tell people, if that was the case, while we still got gorillas and monkeys.
Speaker 3: And stuff, why we ain't start that motherfuckers turning and that and that.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. They wouldn't even be here no more. They've evolved. So they just said fucked them and forgot about them. Yeah for the shout shout, You feel what I'm saying. Yeah, So we gotta really get to thinking, man on a whole on a whole different level. So as far as let's get back to your music, man, you said you got five thousand records, right, Yeah, we should hold playing when you got a catalog, that's bid we schoo do with all them joints.
Speaker 2: Man, you just keep are you gonna eventually release them? Get released for sure sometime. But we got a bride bride miner. What we want to do like movies and shit like that. So a lot of shit is some different things, soundtracks, a lot of shit is for intros, a lot of shit is for little taste you want to drop. So we always want to be ahead of the game. And that's why what I want to show people around me too.
Speaker 1: I just saw you in the movie. Speaking of movies, man, you're an incredible actor. Dog, I would I think you should be doing way more stuff than what you're doing. I saw you on another one where you was playing where a dude that sold this soul to the Devil or something like that. Yeah, that's a uh.
Speaker 3: Kansas City Kansas City double coming to Kansas City.
Speaker 1: The Devil come to Kansas City. Yeah that was dope, bro, you're not out a double movie.
Speaker 2: I like how they did it too. Everybody was still watching look look liquor flubber and the rest of the movie. But they gave me a good look. That was a real good That was a real good look. Yeah, who is shot there? You said what I said?
Speaker 1: Who shot that? Damn?
Speaker 3: I can't think of my guy name, but the director.
Speaker 1: Man, they two dudes. They two good dudes, man.
Speaker 3: Front Uh, they from the valley. I think they're from the valley. My boy Joseph h Fred Joseph had put me with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah you haven't. You ain't even went out to the Midwest. He had and done the movies with them cats like from Detroit.
Speaker 2: Nah, but I was just on a parm probably like a couple of weeks ago, talking to one of the homies and that they was talking about trying to push something together and get me out there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm gonna link you up with my boy Beezy from out of Detroit. Beezy do a whole lot of them movies out there. He just did scripts. He a big player. I don't know if you have the series scripts. He just did that. He's a big time dude out of Detroit and my boy and my boy Steve or of Milwaukee. He has that. Don't trust nobody serious. Yeah, I'm about to be in the next one. He got me on the cold last part. I'm gonna probably have the most gangst the roller all time. Dog, I see I got the most gangst the roll all time. Man, I was looking at my sides that yesterday, not at all the times, but probably like, yeah, I got a good one. You know what I tell you you can't beat. That's what I was gonna tell you. You and A got the two most iconic gangster characters to me, every Man and the history of just gangs the ship on TV. Like who I'm talking about, Like I ain't talking about like Old Dog I'm talking about just like like Old Dog was a cold character, right, but you and m C eight Dog y'all characters was more like real the life to me. You feel what I'm saying? I like it. Hey, how many you need some help? That's what I'm saying, because it's really people like that in the hood. Dog, No cats like that? Right? The thing with Old Dog, Old Dog would have been dead in real life broke. Old Dog would have got smoked. You feel what I'm saying. Hold, Old Dog would have got murdered. Dog. And I'm gonna tell you this, somebody from his own hood might have killed Old Dog.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: Old Dog was out of control. Yeah, that pestil he was ready to use any time. That's what I'm saying he was just too much of a wild card, because when you got a homie like that, he's gonna wind up whacking a homie in the hood. You know what I'm saying, He's gonna wind up whacking his own homie. So somebody's gonna eliminate him.
Speaker 2: But what we need to do, dog, you can't fuck with the scary niggas. The scary niggas is once get your ass out the way.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know what broke me and you had talked about it before a long minute ago. Are you still thinking about doing that OG two tone project?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, for sure. That's something that's always that's always been worked on.
Speaker 1: Would you do it like it's independent if it was shot right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I'm trying to do it.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm gonna hook you over my boy Steve O because my boy Steve or Beasier want to do that, and they gonna shoot it the right way. You know what I'm saying. It's gonna look, it's gonna look real major. We need to do that, dog, and we need to get we need to look eight half from a roll in their dog like you need to get all the homies. That's from Comped and Dog. That's easy and give them rolls, but we need to make it something like like like we need to is it a series?
Speaker 2: I wanted to do the movie first, right because I saw, well Breaking Bad, they had the series and then they did the movie. Mm hmm, you feel me? So I wanted to do the movie and then do the series of fact because I feel like if you watch the movie, you always gonna want more. You don't want to know what happened the next day. Most movies is about one day, you feel me.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Yeah, that's real, that's for real. I just think that character had a lot of depth in the man, especially the way he just rolled up on the bus dog them kids on. They thought they was games an oc two ton roller to pulled up on them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: As soon as he got off the bus, he went on to his kids.
Speaker 2: You feel what I was saying, put the gun up and different area because they got to see the reality of what Nigga's gone through.
Speaker 1: They gotta see.
Speaker 3: Probably didn't do that just to be a gangster.
Speaker 2: He did that because he remembered his first time getting shot on the school bus.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You don't know, probably gotta.
Speaker 3: You know, ship.
Speaker 1: We definitely man need to link up and start doing stuff. I got a script, man, I just finished my script. Man, I got a script called Greed. Yeah, and I'm working on this one and I'm gonna probably start shooting at after we start shooting this. We got a series that me and Glasses is doing. Man, it's like a well, it's like a reality thing thing. It's something called din It's your own risk. It's about the restaurants when people be getting knocked down at so we highlight in each restaurant. It's hard. Actually, I'm probably need to get with you the to do the to do the narration for the ones in Compton. We got a couple of them in Compton. Oh yeah for suf for sure work. Huh what Glasses at, man, he was supposed to come on here, but something was wrong with his lights and shit kept going out a shit his lights of this crib and shit kept going out. Dogs, So I don't know what's going on. Man, This is something serious out here though. Dog. Right now, there's a lot of people like eight lost all his electricity. Dog, he said his electricity been off like the last six hours. Yeah, he said, it went off one time, then it came back on, then it went back off. He said, at that time it was like it was off like five hours straight. I told him, I said, bro, don't even worry about it. I said, how you can't. I said, you ain't gonna do no show, dog sitting in the dark on everything. You know what I'm saying. I said, because I don't want to do it. I said, if we can't, If you can't do it, dog, you can't do it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: But it's a whole bunch of the homies. And and they started to send them a little alerts them, a little escape for them, little evacuation alerts to LA numbers too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they asked earlier.
Speaker 2: Then they asked hit back like, okay, that wasn't.
Speaker 1: For this area. Man. You you know what, bru, all these people man like like, with all these insurance agencies and stuff, if they just got the ability to just canceler somebody's insurance, Bro, what is even the use of having that shit?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know that. Don't make no sense. She could canceled by now by defaulting, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Because I know this car insurance it is expensive as a motherfucker. You know how much I'm paying for car insurance now, bro? Huh what you saying? Man, I'm paying like almost like eighteen hundred dollars a month, dog car stuff. Hell yeah, man, it's like Man, it's like as I asked my wife because we was talking one day, you know about the bills and stuff, right, And I told her, I said, man, you're spending too much money. She said, you know what, from now on, you just come with me. So I want wants with a dog, and she was showing them to me. Bro, I felt like a dummy. Mm hmm. Eighteen d the month for insurance, grocery be like three fifty at the store. She'd be coming home with a few little bags, dogs, just everything just cost. Bro. You drive all the cars, that's in short? Huh Do I drive all of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, man. Some of them cars my kids cars though, but I don't already say that. Man, some of them because they make breadmond especially my daughter. But my daughter don't drive yet. I'm about to buy my daughter a car. I'm about to get her that little X four, the little BMW. I'm about to get her one. She liked those, but I told her I said, well, I should make you work your way up into that, man, don't I don't know if you should give people cars when they just start driving. But she in her twenties though, now, so what she ain't about that? She deserves it. She deserves Yeah, she been doing good for herself. All my kids a good man. That's why I'm a believer like this, man, if I got it. Man, I think you're supposed to help your kids. I don't think it's spoiled them. I think that we don't help our kids enough.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 1: I think that when they're young and trying to make their way in the world, dog and figure stuff out, you're supposed to give them that like that, that battery in their back, dog, the way they can figure stuff out and don't have to struggle. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just said, no, I ain't gonna go hang out with nobody. Least you called me said how how you doing?
Speaker 1: How was your day?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Act like that's it. That's and that's what I'm saying. And my kids as good kids like that. Man. Like if my kids was fuck Up's dog and just running around doing a bunch of madness, dog, they wouldn't get a dime, man, But they're doing right because I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you what them rich folks do. Dog. If you notice the rich folks that have a big old house dog and their kids be staying with them till they like thirty some years old. Dog, Yeah, and they get married and stuff. They already got enough money saved up to get a crib and stuff. Man, should the Bible say store up in this inheritance for your children's children. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm all right now, That's what I'm trying to do right now. I'm want all my kids in the same spot. Yeah. You know what we need to do, bro, We need to really start doing these movies those minutes because and we start doing them. When I was talking to you about it, before we really sat down and start doing them, we did probably be sitting on eighty nine ms right now. Them dudes in Detroit making money, dog, Yeah, they making real money, I know. And I got some stuff and I got some other stuff I'm working on. I don't want to put it in the universe right now, because you know, people pray against you, bro. Hell yeah, people pray and people steal stuff too. I don't, man, I learned the hard way. I don't put no ideas. I got out there right now special these days. Yeah, we're finish, start shooting the second series to this show called Chops. You see Chops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm acting an actor in it. You feel me. It's based on what happens like after that cut? You feel me?
Speaker 1: So when they say cut, then they still recording on. You know what goes on? Where's the first one at the first one I think is on to be or some shit. I can't tell you exactly. I'm about to go with the name of it, Chops, Chops. I'm about to go watch to night. You know. I watched Stuby Man and just study it, man, because I'm gonna send you besies in them movies, man, because them dudes, man, they got And I'm gonna tell you who else I'm on to this independent filmmaker now, the murder of pain. Dude's hard to me. Okay, this old little crew, you've seen them yet, I can't say I have or have it. If you can go watch McGraw ad, Go watch mcraw ad when it's like some real gangster hood stuff. I talked to the Homie too every once in a while to did Money and Violence out of New York too. I like that. I thought that was good, man. I think we just need to do it, man. I think one of the things that hinders us a little bit, man, is that we are out here in Hollywood, right, We're so close to Hollywood. We think everything's for to be a twenty million dollar budget. You feel me, Yeah, it'd be nice though, instead of just going oh man, but you know, the way you get to that big budget like that, bros By putting out some flicks. Let us put out some flicks and make some generate some money, dog, and make some noise. Somebody be trying to give us a bag of money, you know. Yeah, for shut every deal I got, bro. That's why I tell everybody. When people he asked me how to get on with certain situations, I'll be telling them, man, I ain't never made no call to nobody, Dog, I ain't never tried to shop no shit. Every time I've got some money from something, Dog, I was just doing what I was doing, Dog, And people were like, hey man, we need to be a part of what you got going on, you know. And that's what I got. I don't believe in shopping stuff, bro, because somebody, if you got to convince somebody to mess with you, dog, it ain't gonna never turn out goodies. They gonna feel like they're doing you a favor. No exactly. That's why I like what I want to mess with me. You know what, Man, let me ask you this. When you were spending all that time because you started with game, you started with gaining Black Wall Street. Yeah, spending that all that time with him? Man, did that make you? Do you think that makes you a top tier rapper because game, but game was the main game is still hard. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nah, that just I think that just really made me fall in love with what I wanted to do. You give me cause I got to see it first hand.
Speaker 1: You feel me. You showed me that ship. So while it was it was like.
Speaker 3: I started rapping you feel me because it was.
Speaker 2: Like, what you do?
Speaker 3: Shout the whole game down, you feel me?
Speaker 1: So I started rapping it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you definitely put you You definitely put in your grind, man, And I think that really Man, if you start even like pressing these movies even more, dog, I think you would be a star. Dog I remember Bishop told me that one day. He said, Man, Menu's is a star, Man minus is the star. I love Man, Yeah, Bishop, Man, Bishop got some cold music too. Manah, what's crazy is the dudes out here in the West Coast with the nicest music man not really getting a push they need with their music.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of ship we're doing now, man, organically that the people, the people they've been with me.
Speaker 1: It is just me giving them, giving them what they want, giving them what they need. You. So That's where I'm at with it right now. Yeah, you definitely man, You definitely putting out quality work. Man. I would like to see you. Yeah, I know you ain't ever messed with him before, ed no ep irb oh, Yeah, I know you're talking about what he did, like he was working with Kanye Di this stuff with jay Z. I gotta sex you up over here too. I'm gonna tell you when the low who got beat or classes don't turn into a pretty dope producer classic class does some stuff.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: He got that music. You ain't never did know one. Battle Cat.
Speaker 3: Nah, battle cat man, I've been trying to give a battle cat battle Cat running from me.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I wouldn't mind here and you with some battle Cat stuff battle Ship too. I fuck battle Cat over. Battle Cat is hard dog, and the cold thing about battle Cap people think all he do is funk. Battle Cat got some like hip hop records that sound crazy.
Speaker 3: Man, I want that fund Ship though.
Speaker 1: Once I told him, once I do that.
Speaker 3: Nigga were going on the road for two years.
Speaker 1: I told him who the biggest producer you're gonna work with? So far?
Speaker 3: The biggest I would like me.
Speaker 1: I like to I fuck with the niggas that that I don't fuck with nobody. Dude never gave me the files for the songs. He never gave me the sessions. And I did this record with Big Sych rest in peace, Rest peace, Big Sych, right, So I was. I kept be know I'm about the files, like, I need the files to the record Dog, so I could do something with this song. You know what I'm saying, Because the two track, If the two track had been cool on a Dog, I wouldn't a trip, That's all right. But the two track wasn't all the levels, wasn't all the way right on it, you know, So I need the files get this mixed.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Dude kept kind of like a boy. It just didn't happen. So, Man, I see him at the studio one night and I tell him straight up, I'm like, dog, give me the session and get my bread back. Now. Keep in mind it's like three years later, but I don't he like it was years ago. I'm like, I don't give a shit what it was. I gave you his money, fool, and you I ain't got. I never got with the record. I did my part because to be real, dog, I could have been like everybody else. And really what I should have did is just kept a business instead of on some homie stuff. I should have just gave him half for the beat and he got the other half when he gave me what I needed to get. You know what I'm saying. Or when I put the record out, you feel me. But that's when I learned the lesson. Man, you can't less the homies all telling you know what this nigga said to me. Man always wanted to slap him in his face. Man, he said, you wouldn't do Timberlin like that. I said, how come up with him tambling with a guy simbling with the guy slapping He ain't the homie. That's what I'm saying. I said, dogs would have been tembling, it would have been on the cracking, you know. I said, you're just killer nigga. Don't get out of there acting like I said that. Oh no, you know. But the thing is, though, Bro, I think that's anybody, bro. And the thing is, I don't want to say the dude's name because he say something stupid to get mad, try that tough. I might have to bust him down, you know. But he really had me hot with that though. Man, So so what's the next one with what's what's the next one next? Gentle man? What's up what we're doing? Bro?
Speaker 2: Well, really, I'm about to kill him with the videos and putting a lot of work into the videos, man, into the visual. I wanted to go to the days where you want to shit back and really watch.
Speaker 1: It, not just y yeah hope. It's everywhere you can fucking line and get that out. I was just listening to it on my time, but everywhere. Yeah, for sure, y'all. Make sure. Actually what I'm gonna do, y'all, make sure y'all check the description and I'm gonna have a link in that of that man. And on that note, were gone about check it out well. That concludes another episode of The Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to The Gangst Chronicles podcast. For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst the Chronicles podcasts of Norman Steeled, Aaron M c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Wyatt, and audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gainst the Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts