Speaker 1: Joe, I'm gonna go ahead slide on through your boy, Jamiir Gribbs.
Speaker 2: He came back. He came back. But I see why he came back. Okay. Lions and Jamill Gribbs, they agreed to a three year.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven point five million dollars contract to.
Speaker 1: Make him now the highest paid running back in NFL history, including Joe turning down fifty one million in guarantees.
Speaker 2: On top of that, the Coats and Jonathan Taylor have.
Speaker 1: Agreed to a two year, forty four million dollar extension with thirty nine million guaranteed. Joe, they said the running back market was going down, Joe. Do you think this right here? This is bringing the position back? Why is the stock rising? What's going on? What do you think is it back? Is they popping? What's going down?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 3: They understanding what's going on, Debo. The running back market is getting to where it needs to because they're getting as just as much touchdowns and they're receiving the ball too, like Gibbs, Jon Robinson. Those dudes they're catching the ball and they're running the ball. They're scored thirty We got thirty six touchdowns for Gibbs. We got forty four touchdowns for Derrick Henry. We got thirty six touchdowns for the other back. So, like what I'm saying is they understand it with Jonathan Taylor. So teams are realizing when you're gonna give them these short term deals. Whide receiver market is forty million dollars a year. You got Jamar Chase to scored twenty five tds, not knocking Jamar at all. Great players seven average around seventeen hundred yards. But when you're looking at the top running backs all purpose yards, they're getting around fifteen to sixteen hundred rushing and then not six seven hundred yards receiving also, so digging around twenty three hundred yards all purpose with forty four with forty touchdowns thirty six touchdown that you can get them for twenty five million instead of forty million dollars. So when you're looking at the value that you're being able to get these backs that can actually clock ground and pound, you know what I'm saying, maintain the clock and then not take them off the field on third down where you could pass it to them and screens that they can be able to get first downs for you.
Speaker 2: So just dollars cents dollar wise.
Speaker 3: When you have a these receivers are making thirty three million dollars where you know for a thousand yards, say Flowers, great receiver, but thirty five million dollars a year. When you got b Jhon Robinson at twenty two and you got to say Flowers at thirty five, I like that B John Robinson. That's just that's a no brain as far as money wise goes. So just with the when you get a great running back, when you get these young running backs that are playing to a great level, a high term, so you can get them to these three year contracts to where a fifty million guaranteed, Let's see how much longer you can do this ball out for these next two years, because this is what you've done. If you can keep doing it, we can be able to get it another contract. But it's these three years, nice bread, twenty five million dollars when there's just showing the market of receivers are making forty back like okay, ones are making thirty five.
Speaker 2: We gotta you know what I'm saying, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking it's a it's a combination of two things. To be honest with you. I don't think necessarily the running back market as a whole is coming back like that, because when you look at it, I think your average running back, you know, it's what is it, They say two to four million, something like that, But that's also a lot of guys that on those rookie deals, that's your first year deal, and then guys that make it to that second year deal, because hell, right now they considering anything what twenty eight damn they're old.
Speaker 2: Now you got an.
Speaker 1: Average between they say five and ten million dollars. And right now, what you're seeing is you're seeing guys hitting at twenty two to twenty five, twenty two, twenty two and a half range. And that's, like you said, that's your top running backs, and it's guys that can do all three or all four downs or that your offense runs through them. You need them to be able to have success. Your success starts with them. So and like you said, when you look at it, you got Gibbs, you got Bijon, you got Jonathan Taylor, you got sa Kwan, you got mccathree, Henry all that those are guys that either can do it all or the offense runs through them. And the success of that offense is built into them being able to run the ball, and they can do that. So I think that's a combination of it as far as those those top running backs being able to get that money. And again, once you look at it like as an average across the top guys, they getting paid because they can do it all and the offense runs through them, or the offense runt student or both. And that's what I think. I think that's what we're looking at. I don't think it's necessarily coming back. I think it's the same thing. You know, when you look into the wide receiver market, Yeah you get a guy that's one of those dogs. Yeah, you're gonna have to be up there. That's just where it's going to be. I think every position is sort of like that, except for you know, when you look at the quarterback position, it just that's just that's that is what it is. Like if you in that top fifteen, like ten maybe, I mean you're looking at forty five fifty million, especially now we've got guys close to sixty what it is, sixty something, sixty one something like that.
Speaker 2: The thing is debo.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just the discrepancy of it's kind of similar in every position where it's like you either like, look, rico'dondle, how much better?
Speaker 2: Is how much better?
Speaker 3: When we got him making seven and a half, you have Jalen Warren making around four million dollars a year, and then you have the twenties and do you have to be like Gibbs with the Henrys to make it? And then the Jonathan Taylor's it's either twenty two million you're trying to get into that or with Devin Montgomery, you know what I'm saying seven and a half, where you're looking at Rico Donna where it's like you're either going to be young and hit the market to where now, okay, you're going to get top of the market, or where is my value?
Speaker 2: Am I like?
Speaker 3: It's a big jump then four and a half seven and a half under ten million because there's no real life okay, no, now around thirteen for a running back?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm saying? Either Christian either.
Speaker 3: The best of the best of the free set in the market or they're like this, ah, we can go get another guy in the draft for sure that hopefully we hit on him for you know what I'm saying it's a million dollars a year, and he can turn into you to where, oh this dude, we've been paying a million young where you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, he's getting that. We owe him backpack.
Speaker 3: He's twenty worth twenty two now, so we can give him a big contract, a little three year joint to see if he can still perform for these next two years and then we can keep or do something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I think the running back market as a whole is I mean, it is what it is, but right now they're just like, yo, if all you're doing is running the ball, and you're running it, you know, average effective, then you're going to get what that market dictates. If you're a guy that can do it all and you're doing it at a high level and the offense runs through you, it has to run through you, and the other running backs can't make it run through that offense the way you do, you go be up here in that twenty two range. And that's I think that's just what it done came down to, I guess. Larry Fitzgerald explains why he won't officially retire. He said never left the Cardinals Ahead of the NFL Hall of Fame Game, Larry Fitzgerald said that he doesn't feel the need to officially retire. He said, I remember them talking about retirement killing more people in our country than anything, and so that always stuck with me, and so this gotta be a joke.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe in retirement.
Speaker 1: I think you're transitioning into different phases, especially as an athlete. He transition into different phases, especially as an athlete. Fitzgerald won't use the word retirement. There's no retirement in sight, and so I don't know. I protest the word more than the action, that more than the actual thing. So I just want to acknowledge that. So he's just saying the word. He don't like the word, Yeah, only I just don't like the word. What you think, debo, Listen, bruh, I do not care about the word itself. Words only have as much power as you allowed them to have. Like that's just that's just really what it what it comes down to. I don't care about the retirement from the NFL. You're retired from the NFL. I'm sorry, brother, you're retired from the NFL as a player. That's just what it is. That don't mean you're going to die like you got a bunch of businesses, you got all this other stuff going on. You got all this other stuff going on. And I believe for you to even get your benefits, I believe you have to actually retire before you can to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I could be wrong, Like you gotta file retirement paperwork or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you may not have to actually go and just be like I retired. The fact that you're out of it so long you're in the hall and I don't know, I don't know how that works, but the word itself in the field of a professional athlete planning the NFL, you're retired, bro, you cannot say the word or say the word. I mean, like I said, you give it as much power as you want. But for me, I'm retired from the NFL. I never retired from life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you retired from life and you say I'm retired, I'm not going to do nothing but sit at home. Yeah, you're gonna sit there, You're gonna wither up, and you're going to die. And that's just what happens. You're not in motion. You're not using your body, you're not using your brain. You're not doing anything that's going to help generate and and help motivate and move the body and the mind. So I don't know, he must be associating the word of retirement to I'm not doing anything. But you can use the word and still go and through a process that is not actually retirement.
Speaker 2: Like I'm retired. I've been retired.
Speaker 1: It's twenty thirty year olds that's retiring, selling businesses, doing all that. But they going and they doing another business. They get another business, they sell this, they do that, they do that, they're retired from that, they retire from this. Like, don't worry about the word. Just go ahead, Yeah, say you retired from the NFL. Live your life, do what you do, and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: The word it only give. It only has as much power as you allowed to have.
Speaker 3: What you think, y'all man, So first and foremost, I'm gonna lect. I'm gonna give Larry Fitzgerald, both of us. Larry Fitzgerald his flowers on deservingly getting to the Hall of Fame ballot the way that he did it, coming out of pit, doing it the right way. More tackles then drop passes. In his career, the nice hands Larry was always a phrase that we were saying, nice hands Larry, because that man was not dropping any passes.
Speaker 2: He was model of consistency.
Speaker 3: So shout out to Larry first and foremost for his career and going to the hall. When you talk about the retiring, I think it's more for sure, like it's just a closed chapter of.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be able to play anymore. So for me and you, the.
Speaker 3: Word is like I have to use it because I'm like, I ain't gonna be able to go back and play in that game no more. It's passed me on, so I'm gonna start doing other ventures.
Speaker 2: So I am gracefully.
Speaker 3: Bounding out retirement because I can't play no more, Like even if I wanted to, it's just a moving on.
Speaker 2: So if you don't want to use the exact words, I hear you, Larry, But we ain't playing in the league no more.
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna be able to actually physically be on the squad. There's no more practice jerseys that we're gonna be able to put on and lace up the shoes no more.
Speaker 2: So like that's why I'm you're doing a call of retire.
Speaker 3: I can see what you're saying, but like I'm with you, debo, like I just closed retirement as closing the chapter for me, where I'm like, damn, I got so.
Speaker 2: I had so much respect for the game. And Larry, you.
Speaker 3: Talk about you closed it in a Hall of Fame gold jacket the best way possible, like you talking about wrapping a bow tie on a book. You did it the best way possible. So like, you don't have to call a retirement. I'm just looking at it like I know, Larry's done, he's not playing no more, and that man went to a Hall of Fame where exactly he deserves to be because he did it the right way. He played gracefully, he did it like he led by example everything. So that's exactly why nobody's contemplating. If you're a first Battle Hall of Famer, if you just if you don't say this, you don't want to call the retirement. It is what it is. You're not retirement, but you're walking around with that gold jacket. So I'm saying, Larry's not playing no more, he's retired. That's what I think retirement is. Whatever you think retirement is, Larry, you can have it like that because you deserve it.
Speaker 2: You got a gold jacket on it. You did it the way that you wanted to.
Speaker 3: So for me, though, retirement was I just know that I even if I want to get back into this game that I love so much, the NFL, I cannot because it's moved on past me and it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna for what I did.
Speaker 3: Now I can go back finally and look at my stuff and be like, you know what, Joe, you actually did actually finally close the book and look at the games and look at the highlights and.
Speaker 2: Be like, yeah, boy, y'all hold on that Tom Brady pick. Actually now.
Speaker 3: I wasn't really able to be like this. In the moment after the game, people are like, oh, Joe, man, you won the game Force and like you going to dinner and people in Pittsburgh are so so happy, Like, man, Joe, I can't, like come on, I'm like, man, like I'm just doing my job. There was a couple of players I missed the tackling the joint like we're still want to watch it everywhere I could have did better, Like I was just thinking like that game was good, but that wasn't the best game I played like I had that was that play was dope.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But now after you finally close that chapter of retirement for me, I'm like this, ah, I was nice so looking at your highlights, being able to literally look at your stuff and be like, Okay, now I can move on and be like boom because the dudes.
Speaker 2: Now, when Jamar Chase, when I was.
Speaker 3: Out there, when I was playing for the Steelers and I was in two man and I was in trail and he hit me and I knew he was running.
Speaker 2: Seven route and I couldn't get there.
Speaker 3: I knew it was coming out, and I was like, and he ran, he caught that joint and almost turned up field and I just had to push my the bands.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, Okay, Jamar Chase is nice. I'm into man.
Speaker 3: The safety is over top and he squazed that that's my play.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get there. Come on, man, these.
Speaker 3: Dudes are leaving me a little bit. So just with me like being able to tie close the book. That's kind of how it was. But Larry shout out to you, coach, Yeah, bruh, I ain't gonna even lie to you.
Speaker 1: Like I think in my mind that as you said that the retirement, I think I didn't shut the door probably until like two years ago, to be honest with you, bruh, like like in my head where I was like, yo, I could still do it if I really wanted to, I could still do it, honestly last year, to be honest with you, because I've been looking over the last year and I'll you know, I'll catch some of my kids and be like this or that, and I look.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, damn, I'm like I was dog. I'm like I did that, you know. I'm like, oh, we.
Speaker 1: And now I'm looking and I'm like thinking about like trying to do that. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm about to tear everything up. If I even try and do that right now, that ain't even go happen. I don't even know. I don't even I don't even know if I could get off that block, let alone two of them, Like m m, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: And like just looking at Hi'm like, damn, I guess I was pretty good like that, brod. You know what I'm saying, Yes, you was actually doing all that stuff, and it was like, because something, we're just playing out there. You're moving, you're hitting, just doing that. It's just what you were born to do. You don't know nothing different how you do that, I don't know. That's just you know, is what I do. Like it's just like, Joe, why are you so you got a b by yourself with no safety. I'm like this because I believe I can really press him and if I get my hands on him, like with the same speed, I know what's going on. Like I believe him myself. I think I'm good coach, We're gonna roll this. Jo your tripping, I'm like no. But right now looking at after I retire and with my help, like you're saying, I'm like this, No, I was bugging if I was a person talking to myself like this.
Speaker 2: No, that's you can't do that.
Speaker 3: The corners in the league certain little peasy, you can't tell little Peasy you can't be He'll be over there by hisself with Jamar Chase give me that. He wants that and he believes that he could do it, and like with the tape in his athleticism and studying stuff, dudes are out there can really do make it happen. So it's like, I know I'm not amongst them anymore. I was you know what I'm saying. But now I was.
Speaker 2: T I ain't still nothing. Tell him I took it. Huh.
Speaker 1: You's still no super Bowl from Larry your boy CT over here in the chat talking about I stole the Super Bowl from.
Speaker 3: The I ain't still it. I took it, took it. I made it mine. You did that.
Speaker 1: You understand that. I don't steal. You did that, I take it, make it mine. Understand that's what you do. Debo, stop playing with me.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 1: I was looking at this thing. My son said to me. It's like, yo, look at this right here. They said Vince James here, he was a dog.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, ooh damn. That's two blocks and still made the tackle for a loss. Like come on, they waiting on, Joe? What they waiting on? I'm like, oh my, look here man. Bleacher Report ranked the top ten quarterbacks in the NFL for twenty twenty six. Now we're gonna start from ten down. They said, Pro Bowl Caliber grades eighty nine to ninety five. You have ten Rock Perty nine, Jordan Love eight dak seven, Lamar Jackson six, Drake May. Now you got all pro ability grades. They consider that in ninety three to ninety Joe Burrow at A ninety, Mahomes ninety one, Herbert ninety one, Allen ninety two, Matthew Stafford ninety three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, would you move in at this? Would you? Would you move anybody around?
Speaker 3: I like number one for number one, Okay, I think Matthew Stafford. I don't care how old he is, if he showing with his consistency, he's throwing the no looks, he's throwing it on time. He's throwing the ball where it needs to be and MVP caliber, So his his numbers, I don't care what his age is. His ball, he throws the perfect spirals, he's on point. I like like, I like Matthew Stafford, Josh Allen at two cool, Justin Herbert at three. I think Justin Herbert he has great heause they're looking at the skill set.
Speaker 2: He has the skill set, he has the.
Speaker 3: Arm, but hired than behind. He keeps getting hit. They don't give him no time. They're looking at it. If he had time and his weapons were out there, just as far as a quarterback, he has all the.
Speaker 2: Attributes to you, like quarterback.
Speaker 1: You saying that they like Herbert better than they would Burrow giving them both all.
Speaker 2: The assets they need.
Speaker 1: Said that all the time, I said, would you like Justin Herbert better than you would like Joe Burrow given all the assets that they need.
Speaker 3: No, I think Joe Burrow is a better quarterback than Justin Herbert. I'm going Joe Burrow over Herbert for shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to. I would.
Speaker 1: I would have to move that. Now it's Patrick Mahons thing. I'm still like, I'm still moving Herbert a little bit more like.
Speaker 3: It's just it's really is what have you done for me lately? And at the end of the day, Patrick Mahomes, he's been playing. He's a great quarterback still too, but the numbers he haven't been to the top of the top. He has been like throwing all of that like a backyard ball. Really hasn't working as much as it has before. And with the receivers that he hasn't had really too much top receivers. Rice was out, my man, Travis getting a little older, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So he they gotta they gotta figure something out.
Speaker 3: So I'm with Pat, but they need to start working back more on timing, getting that running game right so he doesn't have to be Superman all the time, because sometimes when he's out there scrambling doing that a little bit too much.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been working out the way that it was before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would go I'm cool with I guess I'm cool with one and two.
Speaker 2: I would go Burrow.
Speaker 1: Three, I stayed with Homes where he's at, and I move.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie to you. I'm a big fan of I like that too. That I was gonna tell you. Dak is too high, DK is nice, that is fired. That's numbers.
Speaker 3: Is that if they get a defense out there like the Cowboys, almost he'd be putting up with the numbers.
Speaker 1: I would actually give, I get, I get. I would get back to five and I'll put her with that the six. So I move everybody down. I flip, I flip Burrow, I put put him to the three, leave Mahomes at the folk, get back to five, and bunk Herbert to the six.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got hurt over Lamar Jackson. Yes, mm hmm, yep, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if Lamar goll go and give me what makes him great, which is his legs, which that that extra aspect he's getting.
Speaker 3: I lie to you, not though, brother, we be looking at Lamar Jackson's But when you say his number one receiver is Jay Flowers and that's the third best receiver on the Cincinnati Bengals, and he might be you know what I'm saying. I mean, yeah, so like with Lamar Jackson, he's never really had a number one receiver. So they have the run game and all that, but they got Zay Flowers and they have it, they have to tight end Andrews.
Speaker 2: So like.
Speaker 3: I will, but this, I think if Lamar Jackson had a number more receiver he would he would have better definitely better better passing stats. You saying they ain't a number one not like that, No, you just got paid like it. But that's the receiver market. The receiver market is high. And that's that's was it thirty five year something like that?
Speaker 2: Olave A.
Speaker 3: But then because it's Jamar Chase, Because when you have Jamar Chase at forty you know what I'm saying, Then then it's like okay, yes, since he's like I didn't get as much. I'm a number one, but I'm like the lower number one. But I'm still still thirty thirty three, thirty five a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm dropping. Well, it don't matter. I'm still I still I got. I'm gonna put, I'm gonna drop. You know what, it ain't that I disliked the Cowboy. I think what it is is I dislike fans of certain teams because they ain't got no they ain't got no home training.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Why you say that debo, which one is you talking about?
Speaker 3: Like like like like like I'm against Dak because of your Cowboy, But I'm only against that because of your Cowboy, because of the fans I feel you. That's why I've never really been I've never been a Dak honestly fan for real. But when you look at it, it's like this, he's not a bad quarterback at all. The numbers are ridiculous. Every year the offense, Cowboys offense is always balling. So that's why, like the Cowboys fans, they think that it's going to be because they're scoring a lot of points.
Speaker 2: It looks good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, like that's what it is. I didn't realize that Philly same thing. I think that I don't know. I'm just like, I just I just like your fans. Your fans ain't got They want to throw. They want to throw eggs and batteries and buses and ship.
Speaker 2: They go hard on, they go hard out there. They ain't got no training. Yeah, Philly go hard. They trick.
Speaker 1: They dropping people, They dropping people in parking lots man people walking through it with a different jersey.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I just said, I'm talking about Philly Browns fans. I just you know, that's just you.
Speaker 2: Know, a loyal hard I don't have a problem with Browns fans.
Speaker 1: It's just that that's you know, that was that was my rival for so long, you know what I'm saying. Like, so it's kind of you know what I'm saying, That's just what it is. And at least they're not one hundred percent delusional. That was Cowboys fans are one hundred and thirty thousand percent delusional because every year we do then Boys.
Speaker 3: But the crazy part is the ones that the roster normally they have they have good they have pretty good teams. So I'm like, the rosters look like that should be able to win they got see these they got George Pickens, they got back. So now it's like we're asking our defense gotta stand up. Okay, yes, yeah, you're right, and then like, yeah, bru it's just the fans, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to always if you score thirty.
Speaker 3: Points, you feel like you got a chance. Because you're scoring touchdowns thirty.
Speaker 2: You gotta win. We have, brouh every game.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm looking at us with the Browns. We just when we start scoring these points. That's what I'm saying. You know what, you know what else too? Yeah, go look at that, Go look at that, Go look at that.
Speaker 1: Two thousand, two thousand, two thousand and seven to two thousand and eight, Pittsburgh still decent. Two thousand and eight, Hey, Bruh, dogs were some dogs, bro. Look at them numbers. Put them numbers against all the teams that they say is ahead of us. Put the yards, put the whatever you want to do. Do we're putting hands on them. Look at the numbers, y'all. Pull up that two thousand and eight Pittsburgh still the defense against whoever y'all think is the number one oh one Ravens, the whoever Tampa that the bears all that.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you, y'all doing that over eight still a defense injustice, Like when you're defense, when you have the point is you need to have the point of the defense of not trying to give up no buckets. But the thing is, when you have both sides of the ball trying to do the same, offense is trying to get buckets all the time, trying to score, trying to get points. They when they don't get the three and out, they're looking the way you guys are looking coming off the field, confused, Why what happened? Why didn't we get in the end zone? Like it's a problem. Do you know what I'm saying? On our defense? When we didn't get off the field on the three and out or they get down to get a couple conversions?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: There's communication, there's a problem, Like you need to be able, like when we don't score a touchdown on oh why what?
Speaker 2: What? What happened?
Speaker 3: When the defense is not getting off there shouldn't be a reason like stops on d score on Oh dude.
Speaker 2: I was so.
Speaker 1: Defensive, like like I wanted our defense to be out there and us to be down by three or or us to have to you know, make a stop on on, Like, dude, I wanted our defense to be in the situation to win the game. Like the offense don't score, that's cool, Like, yo, we get to go out here and win it. Saxphone will touchdown, interception, touchdown, whatever it makes us Like, that's what we were starving, were hungry.
Speaker 2: For, Like, Yo, let's get out here.
Speaker 1: Let's get an opportunity, Like, come on, it's two minutes left.
Speaker 2: We were down, were down, and you know.
Speaker 1: We got all our time outs left, but we gotta we gotta go ahead and punt the ball over to him.
Speaker 2: All we need to do is three and out of sax Phone was like, yeah, that's what we're looking for. Bro, we were out of that, bro thirsty, I know, darving, I was parched.
Speaker 3: See now that's what great defenses do. You believe you knew you all was gonna make the plays when you got to Let when you go out there and you got ten other dudes that you're looking at that know exactly what they're about to do.
Speaker 2: Which one of us about to make the play? Not fighting, but who about to make the play?
Speaker 3: Everybody just in the right position, and whoever it comes to, they're going to make their play.
Speaker 2: Bruh, sitting there, like, all right, who would go be?
Speaker 1: It? Gon be Troy, goa me, go be, Wood'll be, go be Fairs's gonna be RC's gonna be Who is gonna be?
Speaker 2: Like, who's gonna be?
Speaker 1: It will be Keys, It's gonna be Aaron Space, Who is gonna be somebody gonna do something like we go go and do something like we get out, We get we get to go out here and have the opportunity to go ahead and stand up and bring it home.
Speaker 2: I was loving that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Bro Check the two thousand ravens. Go ahead, check them out, check them out. Check their numbers against ours. Go ahead, run it, run it, run it cet, go ahead, run the numbers.
Speaker 2: Please do two thousand ravens birth, look at it, two thousand and one whatever, two thousand eight, look at it. Please run it.
Speaker 1: I don't forget. It's more passing than L eight. And we still gonna have board numbers. We're still gonna have better numbers. Let's go check it out. Tell you boy, check it out, Joe. Let's get into these super chats. Bruh, we got one from Tuesday.
Speaker 2: El sank hell.
Speaker 1: Hacko Sante five dollars. He said the Stealers have JP J and as J. He's talking about Joey Porter and the s dual Deebo duel see Dual Cornerbacks. Dude on on D defense is what he's saying on d debo with James Junior and Joey Junior.
Speaker 2: Who is James? Who is James Jr? Who is Joe Jr? You got a Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's talking about about it. Stealers would have high predigree blood lines. On defense the oh, I think he's trying to say, your son would be Joe Jr.
Speaker 2: My son would be James Jr.
Speaker 1: Even though I'm the junior, my son is the third, I'm the junior, my dog, your son Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah Junior. He's saying, Joey the Joey the fourth.
Speaker 3: The fourth, your son fourth, my son the fourth, I'm the third, you the third.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Joe, you're talking about talk about your dad.
Speaker 1: Talking about your daddy and me playing on the Stellers defense. He just ain't no just me and your daddy getting out there.
Speaker 2: He ain't know that he meant to say the third and the fourth we got you. We got you though, we got you.
Speaker 1: Yes, the pedigree that you got to realize something like my pedigree, my blood line, and my pedigree was a little different than Joe's blood line, his pedigree. See, I came I came from I came from the bottom.
Speaker 3: My pedigree wasn't nothing. I ain't had nothing before that. You know, wasn't nobody playing no ball before that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I had.
Speaker 1: I ain't had nothing, but uh but uh, a hope, a prayer, all that. Like, I just went through it, and I just grind my way through it and I got you know, I got into a situation that was lucky.
Speaker 2: You know. Joe, that boy just had it. He said he had it from when he was two.
Speaker 1: He said, I woke up and he said, he said, I came up out of there and I knew I was him.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, no, no, we was grinding. We was grinding. Dee bout we was grinding.
Speaker 1: I understand you was grinding. But you told me like soon as you touched the field, you knew you was him.
Speaker 2: I ain't know how my dad was working that. I ain't know I was him.
Speaker 1: I ain't know I was him until two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: I had already been playing for five years.
Speaker 3: Joe, chill out, Depo chill out, Just being real, Joe.
Speaker 2: Just being real man. I'm telling you and tell you what God Love, that's the truth. Baby. We got Covenant Life. She's back twenty dollars. She said.
Speaker 1: Everybody crowning the Rams. But if Miles Garrett was the missing piece, why didn't Cleveland reach a Super Bowl? Because they didn't. They had too many missing pieces, way too many missing pieces. And if Trent McDuffie is that valuable, why was Casey willing to move on? They ain't want to pay the price. Stars don't guarantee rings. This is a true statement, But we got explanations for all that. What do you think the reason is that Miles Garrett didn't bring y'all super Bowl and Trent duffy was giving away that Casey let him go. Joe Shoe, are you there?
Speaker 2: He said, what Joe man, you need to do some with your internet. Brother.
Speaker 1: I said, everybody's crowning the Rams. But if Miles Garrett was the missing piece, why didn't he Why didn't Cleveland reach the Super Bowl? And if Trent McDuffie is that value, why was Kansas City willing to move on Stars don't guarantee rings, that's a covenant life twenty dollars.
Speaker 3: This is why I'm trying to cove the life. Don't come after me crazily. The reason why it takes a team to win a championship, these dudes Trent McDuffie was he was on the Chiefs, the additional piece of rams. They don't have pookin Nakua, they don't have Matthew Stafford, they don't have Davonte Adams, they don't have coach Sean McVay. So when this team, they needed some secondary So if you go get secondary players that are actually like, really good come to a team, Miles Garrett really good comes as an addition that helps the run defense. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but it's not gonna hurt their team, you know what I'm saying. Their team did get better, and when they did lose, they lost to the Seahawks. Seahawks lost their running back. When you just looking at the next seasons of who subtracted players from where they were the year before, coaching staff, you know what I'm saying, familiarity and then you actually just bring in some additional just great players, great players, It doesn't take you too long to kind of adapt to a spot, Like if you can get in there, Miles Garrett's gonna make sacks kind of wherever he lines up. Trim McDuffie's a great corner man, the man is man, the man's on his own. So just adding those additional pieces is why I say that their team just got better from what it was with. And I believe in Matthew Stafford and the head coach always have to be there and Matthew Stafford coming off of MVP season, Sean McVay, you know what I'm saying. And then you still got those players that were already there, and then you add these stars players additionally to that team. So it's not like just widening the Browns win because we ain't have Matthew Stafford, we ain't have Pookah, won't have wa We had got that, We had Kevin Stefanski last year and we didn't.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: So when you add take them and put them Miles Garrett twenty three sacks to a bomb squad, You know what I'm saying, trimp McDuffie's picks to that squad. You're not subtracting nothing from what the Rams already were doing.
Speaker 1: I got you, Joe, I got you. Hear that Covenant coveting the lights. You're back again, fight out, she said. The Rams keep collecting names. She said, we'll keep collecting Lombardes. Win the off season. If you won't, February is would matters. Let's go still less. Hey, Joe, oh hey, look, covet it, covet it. I'm with you. I'm on your side here.
Speaker 3: I hope that we come and Mike McCarthy and we give them belt.
Speaker 2: I hope we meet them in the super Bowl and give them belt. So TJ A. Rod, let's get to let's get through this season. I'm room for the stealers. Covenant. I'm with you. I wanted to sneak for a slide of under the radar.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make the playoffs, and when we get in there, we gotta beat who we gotta beat to meet the Rams in the championship. So that's the end game goal. I think on that side that they're gonna be there, so we'll meet them. I'm not saying we can't beat them. We gonna get there, so we gotta make it to the We gotta make it to dance. They gotta make it to the dance too. But everybody's already crowning them. I think they're nice. They have a really good chance to get there. We're gonna sneak in from the radar boom. We got squad. Everybody needs to ball out.
Speaker 2: Who is we? Who is we? What's up? Who is we? I keep wing.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to Covenant, Debo, we are the Steelers.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we ain't sneaking in on shit. We stopped. We the Steelers. When I'm talking to Covenant, we ain't sneaking. When I'm talking to you and me and you.
Speaker 3: When I'm talking about all when I'm talking about the Browns, sometimes you with me. So we could be a lot, Well we be a lot. You know what I'm saying with me. You know that by now you French, I'm real French.
Speaker 1: When we we we we we we we we.
Speaker 2: Say it back with twe dollars, he said Debo and Joe. I mean, he said Debo and Joe.
Speaker 1: I was being sarcastic about the juniors being ready to play. On my last comment, just like, just like to know if you're actively if they're actively playing football, Sante Samuel Jr. Is balling the camp true statement J P P. And that Sanchia and Samuel Junior dual may form the No Flies one in Pittsburgh. You think they go form the No Flies on in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: I like, what's the what's the boy they just got? What's the other boy they just got?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's we got to get my guy paid first. That's the first thing we gotta do. Okay, man back, start feeling better. I believe if we getting paid. But say that, I said, Jay Pete, he basically, did you did you read it? He said, basically he said he was being sarcastic about the juniors being ready to play. On his last comment, he Hecko Santi. He said, he just like to know if they're actively playing football. Your son actively playing football.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't come back.
Speaker 1: I said, it's your son actively playing football? Your son Joe Yes, his son plays flag football. My sons play actual contact football, so yes, they are actively playing football.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He asked, you if you think Joey Porter Junior and a Santi Samuel Jr. The duo may form a no fly zone in Pittsburgh. You think they would be the the They'll be like, yeah, it's a no fly zone. Ain't nothing going down over here. You think they can inform that duo?
Speaker 3: Yes, they're gonna be strapping obviously. And we got Shan. We got Dean too, That's what I was telling him. That's the one I was talking about, Dean. That's the one I'm on man.
Speaker 1: But cover of Life, she's back five dollars, she said, Debo, be kind to me. What would be funny and so entertainment and so entertainment if y'all had Butter on the show? Hmhmm hmmm, that would be say, be nice, she said. Man, listen, man, I don't even know if I want Butter on the show because Butter might say something and something crazy.
Speaker 2: Butter go say something crazy, man, And I.
Speaker 1: You know what, I would love to have Butter on the show, but I want him sitting next beside.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to sit next to you know, you don't have to be a person. You're gonna have to sit next besides. God, Man, if we're gonna put Butter on the.
Speaker 2: Show, that's my good bad butter. Yeah, but he loyal. He loyal to the rails. Hey, bruh, be funny. I ain't gonna lie you, bruh funny.
Speaker 1: I'm always gassing on this on this thing talking something goofy and crazy. Cee T five dollars said, shout out to Debo and Joe love the show for show for show for show for show. Joe st you, Mike, Mike one hundred fire dollar. He said, If a D comes back to the Rams ship, no I ain't. Dbo you coming you listen, he said, If a D comes back, I'm sorry, he said a D. He said, If a D comes back to the Rams, Debo you coming back to the Steelers, and Joe you coming back to the Browns. This will be the great content on Battle of the Returns.
Speaker 2: Joe, you're going to know the hell I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 3: You know if you've been listening about my hip restraint, there's no way I could go back and try to cover it unless y'all trying to be laughing at me.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm still moving, I'm still good.
Speaker 1: But like Noah, in that area, not on the NFL field on the island, No listen if y'all want me to hold the corner, just hold the edge back and forth that mam, I give you that. I give you that sixty for sure, I give you that sixty. Anything else movement, I can't. I can't do nothing for you. I can't do nothing for you.
Speaker 3: I really don't. I really, I'm really not. I really lost the interest into running and the grown man fools it's called, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I was like competitive nature to want to do it, yeah, because it was so normal though, that's what we do. Like I'm trying to put you to sleep. Every time I hit you. I'm trying to put you to sleep, like this was what it was.
Speaker 3: I'm now I really and I can really sit back and say I have no interest in running into another man for speed with pads or with that.
Speaker 2: As Joe tell me about it, Joe, I don't live lie Bro. I looked at the game. When I started watching the game Rotator Cub eighty six, he.
Speaker 1: Bro, I said, ooh, we I don't even know if I would I would have got up from that if I delivered the hit or took it, brother, it wouldn't have mattered, you know, how fast you would bounce up when you hit the ground like just like you were not You're not supposed to ever be on the ground.
Speaker 3: So we would bounce up off the ground like it was a trampoline. I'm staying down. I'm gitting up. I have to put my fans down, like put my arm on my leg because.
Speaker 2: I hold hold hold up.
Speaker 1: That's when you know, when you hit that ground and you take a good two seconds to get up, they'd be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you not just fall and then that I'm falling into the road to get up like, oh, I wouldn't even be.
Speaker 2: Down for it. Hey, you hitting down on the ground like shit anything in place? Oh fuck, I can get up all right? Damn that hurt?
Speaker 3: Hey, Nope, nope, nope, I'm cool. That's why I'm getting back in the gym. And I'm gonna send you all that video debo. You texting me?
Speaker 2: You you, you, y'all, y'all on me. I'm gonna get y'all that video today. What you thought it was gonna be? Joe, I knew y'all wasn't playing. I knew it wasn't playing.
Speaker 3: Wasn't nobody playing. Wasn't nobody playing? But you I wasn't playing. I wasn't playing. I worked I worked out. I worked out, but I didn't get the footage. I didn't get the footage. But now I know. Every time I go get this ring, I'm sending it to Huh.
Speaker 2: You think they playing about the gym, Joe?
Speaker 3: Only in this right here, this is Infinity bracelet. They told me that I'm getting taxed. I'm gonna get taxed for this. I'm gonna have to cut it off.
Speaker 2: I gotta cut it off.
Speaker 1: Don't want all that that's jewelry. You can't be in there with jewelry. On what are you talking about, Joe? You run downstairs and do one set, talking about you was working out. You ain't even do nothing nothing. You got off the phone with us on.
Speaker 2: Yes I did, Yes, I did. That's when I really What you do Wednesday? Huh? Huh? What you do Wednesday? Huh?
Speaker 3: I just did the squads. That was yes, that was that was yesterday. No, that wasn't yesterday was Thursday, Wednesday.
Speaker 2: I did. Stop leaking a lot of me. What I did. I did all. I did, full body, I did full body, I did full body. Swear man, I swear bruh, bru Hey. I need you to do this.
Speaker 1: Go to your weight room and put in a camera most inactivated, so anytime you step in there, you ain't even got to worry about trying to record it. You could do a ring camera plug in or wireless one that just got a battery and when you go in there, it works out.
Speaker 2: One right here and just put it on.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is plug it in. Actually, you can put one that's plugged in, because I know you got you got, you.
Speaker 2: Got all kind of yeah, no, no.
Speaker 1: Yep, right there, plug it in and it will record any and every movement that you make in there. Okay, and it goes straight to your iPhone. You make sure you got the stuff set so that I.
Speaker 3: Gotta get got.
Speaker 2: Gotta think it. You can send it that.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason why, because I want to have it on my phone because that's the way when I know it will be on your phone. Here, I got it on my phone right now. I can send anything from my phone right now, Joe. It's easy, you know what I'm saying. Matter of fact, you got the chat, send it to the chat. We're right there, Joe, huh, the chat, the chat, the.
Speaker 1: Trail we got in on text message with you me hot and with.
Speaker 3: You me hatty and unc Yeah, yeah, send it right there. Hey, bru did I say Bruh? I think I said what I said. It sounded like I said what I said. Anyway, I don't know what I said, but I know what I said. I know what.
Speaker 1: Hecko Saturday, two dollars, man, he said, the Stellers going to the super Bowl and beaten the Rams like it like it, can't stop thinking of it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna sing for show for show.
Speaker 1: Look here now again, y'all know where we're gonna be Monday and Tuesday, tenth and eleven. So y'all make sure y'all like subscribe, download okay where you get your show like this episode right now as we talk, okay, like.
Speaker 2: We got we ain't got enough.
Speaker 1: We got two twenty watching and we ain't got two hundred and twenty. Come on, got to got to do better, y'all, got to do better. You go be up there doing what we do ten to eleven, tenth and eleven, Monday and Tuesday. We're gonna be starting somewhere around one going until I don't know, see, So we do what we do and we're gonna have plenty of folks for y'all to listen to. We're gonna have plenty of folks for y'all too well, y'all at gonna get to talk to him when you get to talk to them, but you can have questions for and so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: Now, Joe, Yep, we're gonna see y'all training camp. Make sure y'all log in with the questions. We're gonna hoighlight the players and see what's popping se y'all on Monday.
Speaker 2: Let's get it and we out