Speaker 1: You're being so controlling, and I just want to have some semblance that I am a member of the show.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna come plain and go closer to the microphone, you don't hear me out on any of my opinions anything I do.
Speaker 1: Have you strong army and then make it seem like you're just in charge. It's not right, and I'm sad about it. And I brought home all these cereals from Japan for you. We didn't get to do a full episode of Japanese cereals like I wanted to. I can't drink oat milk like I want to. I can't even have a Japanese cereal in this episode. Do you see why it hurts my feelings?
Speaker 2: Well, if you would take the time to study up and learn about cereals and be a little bit more into it, then I'd let you have more control. But five cereals from Japan, I do care. You don't care. No, I do. My feeling we're gonna get to them. I probly I want to do one. I'm not gonna We can't want to do one on this episode. We cannot why because we're doing another special variety. We're doing another cheerios variety.
Speaker 1: Knowing your the young.
Speaker 2: Thing when you hand a jam oh man in cereal, ma, your milk is more.
Speaker 1: So what I'm trying to say is it's not fair that I don't get what I want ever and when I ask for even the smallest thing. Just feature one of my Japanese cereals in this episode after I can't even drink oat milk on this podcast. I can't even do that because it has to be Scotty's rule as always.
Speaker 2: Well, here's what's happening in this episode. This episode is one hundred percent Serial Killers listener request cool, and I'll tell you why, because when we came back from vacation, listen man, our listeners are what keep this podcast going. Agreed, I certainly appreciate you bringing back cereal and we will get to what I promise, but this way we can spread it out over time. But I want to do my one ceial that I've been waiting to try. It's not fair next episode promise, no, yes, So here's what we're gonna do. So down here, while we were away, your whole butt crack is out. We got lots of deliveries. So this is going to be a one hundred listener request episode, and how many cereals are in those boxes? We're doing every single one of those. We're doing three as normal. Did you open them yet? No, it's going to be a surprise on the air, so you don't know what cereals are in the boxes. I have no idea. This isn't fair. This is episode eighty nine. It's Serial Killers Welcome. I'm Scotty B. That's miserable Andrew over there. Oh notice how I also can't introduce myself in the podcast. That's not true. You add a lot to this podcast not hearing it. It's true though, not hearing it. Just because you can't do your Japanese cereal and drink the milk that you want to drink doesn't mean that you don't have to even.
Speaker 1: Get an episode themed around what I wanted because it's your show.
Speaker 2: No, it's not my show. We didn't discuss that. You should have said listen, I would have to. I did you eighty as you did it while we were recording. That's too late, there's no Yeah, I did before.
Speaker 1: I said it multiple times when I came home with when you had your first day back, I said, oh, so we're doing a Japanese episode.
Speaker 2: Now, so I don't know where this cereal came from. Have a great day. They're our boxes, andrew it says serial killers on them.
Speaker 1: Well they should say serial killer because Scott is the only one whose opinion matters.
Speaker 2: Why did you throw that person's box on the floor because it was international? Oh okay, that's cool. Yeah, this is how he cares about you listeners. No, we'll get it. He throws it on the floor. We don't start with an international cereal. Doesn't listen to me and throws your cereal on the floor. I don't know who this one's from. Let's see. Can you please stop being so miserable? I can't. How about the next episode ninety? How about that episode ninety is going to be the Japanese experience? So all four of my remains, we could do all of them, I promise. Will that make you happy? We'll do them all. Can I drink on this episode with oat milk?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: This is home milk? Okay. I made a compromise. My next episode, episode nineties, all Japanese cereal, all the time. I'll bring in gongs and I'll wear hats and I'll be a big red dot flags. Their flag is a white flag with a red dot on it.
Speaker 1: It's the Land of the Rising Sun. It's the Gongs and the part that you said before that that was a little stereotypical.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Well, then we'll have dinner at Benny Hannah the night before and we'll celebrate the next day. Yes, it's a little stereotypical still, but you know, I'll let you live, all right. So anyway, one of our wonderful listeners, she reached out to me a few weeks ago because we had mentioned Passover is on the way and I talked about getting Passover cereal and she said, oh no, that stuff is crap, And I actually just started seeing it in the store. So that's going to be coming up on a future episode two. Even though our friend Chaiya you know what, it's probably Kaya told me not to do it, We're going to do it anyway, Thank you so much, because here's what she said. Look, it's carry On NuGet cereal. It's kosher cereal. Oh I sent two different ones, but we're gonna go with this one today. The brand is Telma and it's carry out nougat cream filled cereal. It sounds delicious. Can I see the box? Of course you can. Here you go, buddy boy. Oh, try and be nice to me now I see you. So it's nugat. It's nugat. Yeah, it's gonna taste just like you're eating a three Musketeers bar. That's newgat, right. Oh, it comes from Australia. This is an international cereal. It is well, yes, so you need to play the jingle, Oh god, serial killers international. Remember when this goes against what you just said though, that you don't start with an international cereal. Yes, but I didn't know it was going to be international because the labels from New York one the other label. Oh it's imported in bayone. Okay, so good. It's from New Jersey. Oh wow, there's a lot going on in this cereal. I know it's crazy. Let's check it out. Come here, it's a lot. Send it on over.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 2: That slides nicely too. Look at this. They're so smart. They have a nice little zip strip on top. How is it a zip strip If it's a poll tab pull tab zip strip, same thing is it? Because one zip's and one's a pole and the bag is foiled. I like that. That usually means good sweetness inside. Oh okay, yeah, I've learned that over the years. So what does kosher mean?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Please don't make me describe it exactly because everyone's gonna be like you're the worst drew ever. But I would like to know at the end of the day, blessed by a rabbi. That's what it means. It gets the k or the ear or the p or whatever. And it just means that there's no meat and cheese in this box. That's what it means. Oh, that's sad. I was looking for some ham and cheese. Fights. That's ham and cheerios. Yes, that's a new variety coming from General Mills stand by. Ooh, they're little pillows and they smell delicious. Right now, we're using organic Valley two percent milk today. I stole it. You did steal it. Thank you for heading up for the twenty first floor and stealing milk. Something tells me there's gonna be a notice about me soon. I know they're gonna start yelling. Your picture is totally gonna be on the wall. Yeah, what are you gonna do? All right? Carry out nougat cream filled cereal? You ready? The outside taste a little bit like Masa. It does. I don't hate it. The filling is pretty good. The filling is like a lesser nutella. Yes, this is not bad. I give it three bowls in a spoon. I will give it three balls. I would eat this as a snack. What does it taste like? Dry? Have a dry one? Yeah? That may influence my decision. Oh okay, okay, yeah, I think I'm gonna bump it down to three bowls. It's good. I'm doing three bowls. It's good. It's a little bit too hazel nutty for me. I think it's not hazel nutty enough because I don't love a hazel nut. I don't really love nutella. It's not bad. It needs the coating needs to be sweeter frosting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, marshmallows. You know I was thinking more glaze. She also sent us a bunch of crunch. We'll get to it, but not in this episode. What's in it? I have no idea. It's just a bunch of crunch. Okay, so we'll get there. Yeah, three bowls, thank you very much. So this is the Serial Killers listener Request episode. All cereals come from listeners. Let's go to the next box. You want to open it? Well, you yell at me whenever I open boxes. Do you want the box from our friend Matthew, who I sent us stuff before, or from our friend Jacob in Florida? Jacob, Okay, you don't have how to open a box? Yes, yeah, I'll just I'll get it started for you. Here you go. How do your kids last? I'm so confused. My kids love me, I'm sure they do. What is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh? We did this already, we did. Yeah, just kidding. It's chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: That's the one that he said he found at the dollar storey. Oh my god, I'm so excited. I feel like maybe we had this week. Thank you, Jacob. No, we've never had it because it's an exclusive apparently to dollar store, some dollar store. Thank you. Oh, I'm so excited. We've had chocolate frosted flakes, We've had frosted flakes with marshmallows, but never chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows. I'm excited for it. I'm very excited. I love frosted flakes. Oh, here we go with the jingle. Well, I mean, you know what's in it, right, shake, sh shake, But you know what's in the box. Right, what's in the box? Shake that? What's in the box marshmallows and cross the flakes? Yes, so what does it need? I already sang the jingle.
Speaker 3: Okay, Scotty shake, shake, I've found another thing about this.
Speaker 1: You have your own jingles. I don't have a jingle. You know what else I don't have. I wanted to make you the one Harlem shake one, do the Scotti shake. You haven't made that for me. I'd either.
Speaker 2: It's called initiative. I get things done. I asked for things. Every everything that you hear, all the audio, Okay, I've been behind it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but guess what someone else is making it for you. So don't act like you're all tough.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah I made this.
Speaker 1: No Shack's did smell delicious? Skip skip over everything I said.
Speaker 2: Look, I need to let you know that you are greatly appreciated because you post these things, not even just.
Speaker 1: One second, not even a full minute ago. Did you say what that I don't do anything for it?
Speaker 2: I didn't I say that. Roll it back. I never said you didn't do anything. Well, you said you know nothing about cereal. You could do it. I just said, you know nothing about cereal, that's all. Look at you with your legs crossed, all snotty over there. Yeah, is this the beginning of the end, Andrew, Well, listen your attitude. H Who was that? So this came all the way from Florida. Oh look at that. Thank you. You're welcome, buddy, don't buddy me? You ready? Yeah, I'm looking forward to this. Uh, some of the frost ef flakes aren't actually coated. That's the problem. Yeah. Yeah, four balls, Jacob, you sent us a five ball cereal, Buddy, five balls. I gave it four balls. I gave it five It's good. It's very good. It's so sweet, but it is spectacular. He's kind of like a s'more. I have not seen this cereal in the supermarket. Jacob tells me that it's an exclusive, but I think you said Dollar General one of the dollar stores. I haven't seen it anywhere, but find it. Try it because it's wonderful. Yeah, it's like a s'more. It's delicious. Yeah, thanks, buddy. You want to go to Matt? Sure, Now, Matt has sent us things before, so I'm very curious as to what he's got going on here. This is episode eighty nine of Serial Killers, the listener Request episode fueled completely by listener requests. The next episode is the Japanese episode. Oh, thank you, Matt. He's a big fan of the podcast. We know that you know what's coming up, Andrew. No Easter is on the way. Oh, it is a Peep cereal it is. Oh. We missed out on this last year because we hadn't started the podcast yet. And it has changed a little bit because there's different kinds of marshmallows in this one. Last year, I think it was just the little ducks. Now it's everything, limited edition family sized Peeps, marshmallow flavored cereal with marshmallows. Wait what so it's double marshmallow cereal. So the cereal loops because it's Kellogg's is marshmallow flavored. And then there's marshmallow that might be too much for me. I don't know, chick and bunny shaped marshmallows. I'm excited for it. What are you looking for? And I gotta find another one, another jingle? Yeah, because I gotta shake it. Oh, I wonder if you have the Scotty shake one that I've wanted you to make, but never have shakey. You get to shake your bats, shake you Scotty mushake. Now I smell the marshmallow on the outside of the box. I wonder if that means there's a hole in it somewhere. Huh, Look at you, you're so like But do you see where I'm angry? Do you see my perspective?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: When you argue with Amy, is it like this? I don't see any marshmallows in here, do you? No? Wow, your Scottie shake really worked out. Well. Who's on the phone? Who was it? I got a text message? Who was it? Why do you need to know? I'm just curious? Was it surreal related? Yeah? Absolutely, That's all I get. Now are cereal text messages?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm snorting. This is Serial.
Speaker 1: Killers episode eighty nine, the misery episode for Andrew, where he's complained about Scott's mistreatment.
Speaker 2: What are you playing now? Another jingle? Oh? I know what you're gonna play. You're gonna play the wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah from the Peanuts. You know the Peanuts. Yes, No, I'm not same, Missard fro Straight. It in Corporated sol Asylum man nineties. You love the nineties? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: The shapes of these marshmallows are so lame. How the hell is that supposed to be a chicken? How the hell is that a bunny?
Speaker 2: It's a peep. Oh, let me tell you something. These are peeps. Let me tell you this is not a good marshmallow on the box. They make them so much more attractive. Hello, on every box, and make everything so much more attractive. It's called food stuff. I like this advertising. Why did you just like catch up? It tastes like marshall? Catchup? What do they call it? When they have a person that puts the food, they make the food look really good. It's a person that does that. It's food modeling or something. It's food something. I don't know. I don't love it. It tastes like ketchup. It's really marshmallowy catch up. Yeah, it's ketchup, first of all, and second of all, No, it just tastes nothing like ketchup. Dog or maybe growing up in your house you used cats up? Did you use del Monte cats up in your house? I did not. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Well, because you're kind of like went between cats up and Ketchup. No, it's catch up, it's ketchup k e t ketchup. Wow.
Speaker 1: Once again, you're listening to Scotti harasses Andrew on Serial Killers episode eighty nine.
Speaker 2: So nice it is. I didn't get anything I wanted this episode. Three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I give it two bits. Really a fan, not a fan. It tastes like I'm telling you. The minute you chew it, the back of my teeth were like, why does it taste like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not terrible. Oh, Matt sent his T shirt size. He's a large, So Matt gets a shirt for sending this in. And so to all our other great listeners, thank you very much. So can we do a Japanese cereal? But next episode is going to be all Japanese. I don't care. I will make the compromise.
Speaker 1: You let me feature my one Japanese cereal this time, and then we can just keep doing them the next three episodes and.
Speaker 2: Then we'll be friends again. Yes, all right, so all right, fine, So from right now, we'll do one Japanese episode for the next four episodes. I mean, we'll do Japanese cereal for the next four episodes. Yeah, okay, so serial Killers in Turn National. All right, my friend Andrew is back. I think, oh my god, so many choices. See he's excited. I like when you're excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I brought these back and I was so excited and I thought you'd be happy. And then I start this whole episode, no thrilled. I start the last episode and.
Speaker 2: It's no, Danielle's here, we can't do it. And then we start this episode and you go, we did one with we did one with Danielle.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I thought we were doing all five of them in one episode, regardless or so by the way Miami might say, irregardless.
Speaker 2: But by the way, the milk from the chocolate frosted flakes with washmallows not so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So where do we want to go? Do we want to do chocolate? D Do we want to do more healthy? You tell me?
Speaker 2: You mean I get to choose? Yes, the chocolate one you're going to be shocked by. I think I saw a picture of the chocolate. Oh no, I sent you yes that, but there's a different one. All right. I'm always down for chocolate. Let's go chocolate from Japan, Hershey's Choco bites. Shut up, you know what that is? Though it's a the fillos that is pillows. I mean it's different because it's from a different country. But that is Japanese. Look it says Knoxukau. Isn't that what that says right there? It is not. Oh, it's from Kellogg's, Kellogg's Hershey's chocolate bit See that's weird because Fillos in America is made by General Mills. You didn't know that. I'm just letting you know so in Japan, apparently the equivalent is made by Kellogg's. Let's open it up. This bag is a little bit flimsier than the donut cereal you brought in. But I love their back cereal. I don't know, I know if I can get behind it. I think this is how it needs to be done. Oh good, and it smells like Sawyer's dog food. Smell it right? Really, be honest, I couldn't read anything. So this might actually be chocolate because they have Hershey's dog food in Japan.
Speaker 1: I honestly wouldn't be surprised because they are possible. They have so much there, all right, they had a chocolate chocolate variety, but I didn't want that.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's just too much. Yeah, but I love that. It's hershey chocolate. It might be this is gonna be good Hershey's Choco bits. Can we say by Hershey's chocolate bits? Oops?
Speaker 1: Eds?
Speaker 2: They would say in Japan when you hand me something, not it's Chinese. That's Chinese. Go to mass What does that mean? I thank you very much. That was Spanish at the end. There don't say moss. Moss means much or more. Well, technically, I'm probably saying the ending part, but I got to. Oh, these are a little bigger than fellows. Huh. I like the filling. The cereal took me on an adventure. Yeah, the sheelle is weird. It's frenchy and you first put it in your mouth that has a strange flavor. But then it went mixers with the creamy crap. Yeah, it's all right. I don't mind this. I actually think I really like it. I think I'm afraid of it. I'm not sure. I don't know if I'm gonna take another bite because I'm not sure what's going on in my mouth. I really like it. Look they have a picture of it garnishing pancakes and look little what are those little brishetta. It's a broshetta with the cereal on it. They are known for making cute with drble food. No, they're known for making weird crap, but good crap. I bet there's some shrip cereal over there. No, but they did have crab candy. See, so I did buy that.
Speaker 1: I have cheese cereal cheese, not cheese cereal cheese, chocolate cheese chocolate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 1: It's literally chocolate covered cheese that you put in the oven and it could bake a little bit and.
Speaker 2: Then you eat it. That's disgusting, right. I brought it my friend, Oh, Michelle, who was on the podcast with us. Oh yeah, how's Michelle doing great? She's still on Survivor. We're rooting for a tea Michelle. But we're gonna do a candy taste hit test video with all the weird candy sypros. Okay, well, I mean this is okay, it's just weird to me, So I have to give it two balls in a spoon just because it's just too strange for me. I'm going to give this three bowls in a spoon, okay, because it gets way better the more you eat it and it has such an eclectic taste, like I feel like I haven't had cereal like this before. So for that, I give it points. Okay, I mean you can't get it, but we'll letting you know how we like it. Hersh's Chocolate bites. Yeah, good luck from Kellogg's in Japan. So, hey, this has been episode eighty nine of serial Killers. Thank you for listening, and please follow us on all social media platforms at serial Killers PC. Keep leaving us reviews and rate us and stuff because we like reading that. And send us a message if you want to send us some cereal, we'll give you the address. I know that we have more on the way. Yeah, so thank you so much for being part of this listener request episode and one from Japan. I was one of the listeners. Yeah, you don't listen. I you don't listen. You're still on episode seven? Who said that? You were? Just like, Oh, I heard the Strawberry episode the other day. I'm like, dude, we recorded that in June of last year. Why are you such a curmudgeon? I love you? Why are you such a curmudgeon? Let's like break it down. Who hurts you have a great weekend. We'll see you on Monday with episode ninety with one more serial from Japan. Yes. Until then, have a great weekend and crunch crunch okay got off to a rocky start. Yeah, but now we're friends again, somewhat