Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappened to they.
Speaker 2: Garrett has the phone tapping. What's it all about? Christopher and Jill?
Speaker 3: They are best friends and Christopher is just tired of listening to his best friend, Jill complain about not finding a good guy. So Christopher decides to take it upon himself and find Jill his best friend a good guy.
Speaker 2: Oh so a friend helping out a friend? Yes, and I will play the part of the guy. Oh god, this could be bad. All right, Garrett, here we go. Hello, Hi? Is is this Jill?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I was out the other night. Are you familiar?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, great, we haven't run into each other. I haven't mentioned before. So this is this is where it's kind of, you know, a little.
Speaker 5: Of How did you get my phone number?
Speaker 3: I went into the restroom and I used the stall, and funny enough, your your phone number was on the back of the door in the stall.
Speaker 2: It said for a good time call.
Speaker 5: Is this a joke?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, seriously, this is for real. And that's what I hope we could be for real about this. And yeah, I'm just an ordinary guy. I haven't done anything like this before.
Speaker 5: No, but well, I have no idea how my number got in the bathroom stall wall that I'm not interested in going out with you.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's call her back and you talk.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up? Oh Hey, what's your plan for today?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm a little thrown. I just got a really weird phone call.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean I was just calling to see if you want to do lunch today. Well, what's up? What's weird phone call? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You're right, someone just called me and said they got my number from a bathroom stall wall in the restaurant we went to the other night, So my number.
Speaker 4: I am so sorry about this. Okay, So you remember the other day when we were at the here and we have a little too much to drink. Yeah, I think that I think that I might have written your number on the bathroom wall.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I guess. I complain about not having a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: I was pitching and moaning about it. I'm sorry that was such a burden to you to listen to me when I'm going through this. But it's my decision who I date and how I meet them. I'm not going to meet someone through a bathroom stall wall. I can't believe I even call you my best friend. I cannot believe you to this to me.
Speaker 4: But I'm your best friend. Just said that, so maybe you should trust my judgment. I think it might have helped you.
Speaker 5: You were just trying to help. I would rather have you post an online ad for me instead of writing my number on a bathroom stall wall. Would you like me to go put your number on a wall.
Speaker 4: I drew a sick figure of you. I made you look really good. I had like big boobs and a big bot and real nice long leg.
Speaker 3: Take figure of me.
Speaker 5: I don't even have big boom. That is like an advertisement for what I look like. What are you thinking? Joke?
Speaker 4: Come on your couch.
Speaker 5: Yes I am, And therefore I don't need to be posted on the bathroom wall to be called Joe.
Speaker 3: Hello, it's me, the guy who called you from the bathroom. What you just got? Phone tapped?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, are you here?
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: This is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Show, and I love you. I'm so glad you didn't write my number on the wall.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran's phone tap. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all the Elvis Oran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 2: For one night only. The TV Event of the Year is on cbs LL. Cool Jay hosts the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday at eight eastern five Pacific, Live on CBS and Paramount Plus with the Premium Plan