Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back. And Scott's pretending like we haven't done three episodes in a row, so we changed his shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm not pretending today is February first. Cool if the first day of February New close.
Speaker 1: New month is today the Groundhog Day?
Speaker 2: No, it's not. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I thought the wood Chuck goes to the groundhog. Yeah, the groundhog and he's in a zoo and they take him out and there's a shadow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, new one. Yeah. There's so much new cereal on the horizon and so much new cereal that is here, And seriously, we can go on this entire year with new cereal and I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: Who was I asked by the other day, Oh Diamond or executive producer of the show? Who Diamond the executive producer of our show? Okay, she actually asked. She's like, there's no way that you could be doing this for a whole another year, And I said, Scott is very confident that this could last for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 2: Do you have that thing called Instagram? I mean, have you checked it lately? There's so much new cereal that's out and about.
Speaker 1: I don't you know.
Speaker 2: No, you don't follow cereal anything because you're just along for the ride. I know. This is Serial Killers episode one sixty four. It's the Cereal Podcast where we think inside the box, unless it's a bag, but usually a box.
Speaker 1: Also, we are no longer taking submissions of cereal from South Korea.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, unless it's some other flavor than onion.
Speaker 1: I don't trust anything anymore.
Speaker 2: But yeah, last week that was just terrible, disgusting. Yeah, you probably still have a gam in your teeth from last week.
Speaker 1: It's not last week, Scott. It was literally five minutes after I had it, and we are just jumping into this next one as if it didn't happen. I'm not going to slat eat onions and it's still as nasty and I'm still having some issues.
Speaker 2: I will not allow you to make a mockery of our scheduling. Okay, this is a new week, a new show, a new month.
Speaker 1: Did you notice that people really want a Friday bull Chat?
Speaker 2: No one person said yeah.
Speaker 1: No, multiple people. Everyone's happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. All right, so let me go down to the cereal sack for the next new Cereal.
Speaker 1: Bull Chat Fridays are coming soon. Everyone.
Speaker 2: It's another new cereal from Post. No, it's not another guy smoking to bull chat.
Speaker 1: I'm Andrew.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even make any sense. What's bull chat if we're not gonna eat cereals?
Speaker 1: Because we're just going to be like, Hey, Scott, what old show do you have to bring to me today? Well, you know, this was the show in the seventies that I liked, and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really even alive in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then this show came out in the eighties and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Well, this show was partially in the seventies and the.
Speaker 1: Eighties again, Princeford Show.
Speaker 2: Well you brought it up. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying chat we'd get to, you know, discuss about things, talk about things.
Speaker 2: I would much rather eat cereal. So I'm going down to the cereal sacke. It's another brand new one from Post. This one available at Costco.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it in the regular stores yet, just in the big boxes right and post It tweeted about it or instagrammed about it a few weeks ago, and I found it. I was very excited. So I'm just gonna go ahead and grab it. Great. Oh, it's such a big box. It's Premiere protein from Post.
Speaker 1: Don't they make the shake?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think they have these shakes? Yeah, look there it is. See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so shakes are delicious.
Speaker 2: Well hopefully they're cereal is just as good. Now. I don't know if it's a giant bag or two bags in here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go too.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It doesn't say two bads.
Speaker 1: Let's take bets.
Speaker 2: I think it's one giant bag.
Speaker 1: I think it's two bags. I'll bet you a scoop of onion cereal. Hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if I'm gonna take that bet, but I should.
Speaker 1: Because you're looking for the thing that says one bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't say it anywhere. I think I'm gonna take that bet. What do you think I don't want to eat the onion cereal, then recind it.
Speaker 1: But what if it's too bad?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. If it's two bags, then you get to feed me some crappy, dank cereal from the shelf. And if it's one bag, I get to do the same to you. But not onions, not onion. It cannot be onion. It's got to be some stale crap from the show. I'm alright, ready, here we go, Premiere protein mixed berry almond cereal. That's why I thought it was going to be good. It looks like there's strawberries and raspberries in here, along with almonds and flakes.
Speaker 1: Yay, come on, two bags.
Speaker 2: Damn it. Hah.
Speaker 1: And I kept my fingers crossed, and I made the promise onion cereal. It is no I kept my fingers crossed during that whole promise.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. You're recorded saying it doesn't have to be onion cereal and I'm not.
Speaker 1: But my fingers were crossed.
Speaker 2: I really don't care. Look there's lots of raspberry dust on the bottom and one burnt flake right there. It's burnt. Look, I just flipped it over. I didn't have to shake because now all the berries are on the top.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to look for a bad cereal for you. Actually, I'll be kind. I won't do this to you.
Speaker 2: The kind cereals were not that good. If you don't do it to me, I'm gonna do it to you. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm just taking the high road. You're such a good boy, Andy, Thank you, Scott.
Speaker 2: My mom would say you're a good boy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just soy soy, soys Soy is a bad boy boy. Why well, because he jumped up on the table last night and tried to take Amy's chicken wing. Oh gosh, yeah, it was like and we were right there.
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: He just has balls of steel. He doesn't. He doesn't have any. Actually, I was gonna say, but I mean he just like he's got Let me when these big wide boxes, the flaps are not good because it's hard to push them down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a fan, all right. They take up a lot of shelf space too.
Speaker 2: You still have a spoon? Not when it's in a warehouse store. Are you all right there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got a little bit of a COVID the onion.
Speaker 2: Still you have a spoon or did you dump your onion spoon?
Speaker 1: I did? Oh? Oh god, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's so weird how you wear like the same shirt three weeks in a row and I change.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, you're so clean and hygienic.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing my bootleg Elvis Durant shirt. All right, here we go, Ready, one two three.
Speaker 1: And I don't have a cereal. Yeah, and I didn't know this was just Scotty talks about cereal starring me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it is. And you're just a long you know, alright, ready get it all on a spoon. One two, all the phone down.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to do something at twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this it's an hour from now. Please put it down. I'm eating got it. I'm a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything about this right now.
Speaker 2: The flakes are weak. The only thing good about it is the strawberry. Come on post. I mean, I'm guessing this is supposed to be part of the PREMI your protein diet plant or something.
Speaker 1: But I don't like the flake whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No, that's because it's probably like keto or carb or some crap.
Speaker 1: The flake is so dull.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also it's not like a special no, or it has textures.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't because that's Kellogg's.
Speaker 1: Well you get what I'm saying. I'm just saying the texture of it is wrong. And when milk makes it soggy, it's like papery. By the way, did you know that a food artist did that? Because that is not milk splashing out of the bowl. That's glue because you could never get a bowl of cereal to do that. Two balls post So sorry, put the phone down, man, or I'm just gonna stop it.
Speaker 2: Okay, concentrate.
Speaker 1: Please remember when your daughter called the last episode, Yeah, and I hung up on her. Yeah, you still picked it up.
Speaker 2: Well, what if it was an emergency? What if the house was on fire?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then they should call nine one one and get the fire department there instead of you.
Speaker 2: I never taught them that.
Speaker 1: You didn't teach your kids to call nine one one.
Speaker 2: If she's thirteen, of course she knows to call nine one one.
Speaker 1: I'd hope.
Speaker 2: So what do you give it?
Speaker 1: I give this one bowl?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I spoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that what you're sticking with?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The almonds are okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think I had one. I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: Now and now I'm kind of like because the rest of this episode is going to be a bla because the other two cereals are blah.
Speaker 1: Are they all premiere proteins? No?
Speaker 2: Then again, the next one might be pretty good. It came from a listener.
Speaker 1: Why don't we spice it up? Let's talk about something.
Speaker 2: No, the a listener that had our best interest in mind because she knows what we like. So even though it's just a flake cereal, it is from Wegmans, and I believe it's gonna be good. Okay, I'm gonna grab it from the cereal sack? Is that all right with you? And I nothing going down to the sack.
Speaker 1: You don't go down, Scott, it's literally you bend over.
Speaker 2: To Scotty and Andrew from Melissa.
Speaker 1: Coconut flakes are from.
Speaker 2: Wegmans Coconut flakes. Yes, yeah, I can't wait. I think they're gonna be yummy.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: She sent us a card, and she even sent us a ten dollar gift card that I bought milk with.
Speaker 1: That is so nice.
Speaker 2: We have the best listeners ever for Shopwright, my favorite store. Thanks for the entertaining podcast, Andrew and Scotty.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy. I'm first.
Speaker 2: Wow, please let me buy the milk. No, it's said Scotty and Andrew, but I read it the other way.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: Trying to make you feel good. Thank you. It worked for a second. Yeah, let me buy the milk. For an episode Happy twenty twenty one, Melissa.
Speaker 1: I think we should do a live episode.
Speaker 2: This is live. Thank you Melissa from its live. We're recording it live.
Speaker 1: Pick up a phone call then Scott, just.
Speaker 2: Like recorded in front of a live studio audience. It's live.
Speaker 1: I'm saying we should. We can do it on speaker, we can record live.
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to do that. I don't get too nervous.
Speaker 2: No, somebody actually did dm us and say, why don't you take some listeners on zoom. Let some listeners come in on the zoom room.
Speaker 1: That'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, this smells nice.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: It'd be nice if there were some coconut chunks in there.
Speaker 1: We also have to have some guests back on. I feel like we've been guestless for quite a few episodes.
Speaker 2: Uh, maybe we shoulde Dan yelling for the next one.
Speaker 1: Maybe to always contact Michelle, you know survivor Michelle.
Speaker 2: She's very busy. She's picking coconuts down at Fiji. Yes, maybe she picked the coconuts that are in this cereal.
Speaker 1: Wow, that'd be cool. We'll have some more fun guests, so if you don't have to have your cereal bro, my cereal bro.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh that guy that wants to come on Cereal bros.
Speaker 1: No, oh gosh, I got milk on me. Oh my gosh, yes.
Speaker 2: You know what. I love him, but I'm convinced that he doesn't ever listen to this. Remember that one time when I asked him to hashtag something or say something under the post. He never did.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, maybe he just didn't see it. He is the Jonas brother's manager, and I know, but they are multi platinum selling groups.
Speaker 2: I do love. And just so you know, Greg, I played the Christmas song fifteen times over Christmas break and it wasn't even scheduled. All right, here we go, ready, one, two three. That milk already is turning that foggy color. It's good. It's the kind of cereal, oh that I can't eat that much of because I would get a stomach ache. But it's good.
Speaker 1: I can't really taste too much coconut.
Speaker 2: But it's all in the milk. It's already washed off into the milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a dull cereal, kind of boring. I see it on the flake.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I should have read the box first. Why toasted cereal made with garbonzo beans, navy beans, and red lentils. So it's one of those, Melissa.
Speaker 1: It is one of the better one.
Speaker 2: It is. I probably would not have known that.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't taste like coconut. Like again, I don't want to go back to my Seltzer comparison, but it tastes like a hint of coconut.
Speaker 2: Or coconut in here. It woul better so good, it would cover up the beans better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because afterwards I feel like with these cereals, you do get the bean taste and it's potato chippy. That's the best way to put it.
Speaker 2: It's not horrendous, no, but it's not good. It's not something I would ever eat for breakfast. But it's not terrible.
Speaker 1: I give it two balls.
Speaker 2: I do two balls on a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it could be better.
Speaker 2: We need a really good coconut cereal. I agree with big hunks of coconut, like in a granola. Almost.
Speaker 1: Remember that one granola that we had that was like coconut extravaganza and then there was no coconut in it. I remember this granola.
Speaker 2: Remember that one time when you were going to go back to the rack and give me one and you didn't. Now I'm going to. So let's see what can I grab from the cereal rack.
Speaker 1: It's for yourself, what you want to call it. You're eating it yourself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm for you.
Speaker 1: The roof of my mouth is itchy' I don't think so I'm not eating that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't make you eat cereal, so you're not making me eat a.
Speaker 2: This is a brand new box. Oh wow, but I know we did this cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe because you're that much of a cereal archivist.
Speaker 2: You went in bought a new bug Hop tarts for us. Oh, somebody sent us this with the price on top. There. The Biler's the guy that used to send us all this stuff from Bilers. I'll get you another one.
Speaker 1: I'm not eating it. You have to do it. So you pick yourself a gross cereal and you eat it. All right.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna have this argument now because I'm wanna go home. So I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack and get cereal number three. It's gonna be nice and boring. It's gonna be disgusting. It's from Greenwise of our buddy in Florida sent it to us from publics here we go.
Speaker 1: Wow, so much said in that sentence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's honey toasted out, so it's fake honey nut cheerios. It's green Wise. We haven't like any Greenwise cereal that we've eaten so far.
Speaker 1: Green Wise isn't made out of beans.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it's not, it's just organic and whatever crap.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yay.
Speaker 2: I can't remember that guy's name.
Speaker 1: I feel bad. My mouth is like super itchy.
Speaker 2: May also not been a guy I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Well, can't say dude looks like a lady apparently.
Speaker 2: No, can't was that this episode or last last?
Speaker 1: I don't remember that was because Karen was the green onions, right that was last week?
Speaker 2: Lat I don't remember things from week to week.
Speaker 1: Well you should, because maybe you're going through memory loss because we recorded it twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: You know what, Just can you just go along with the illusion.
Speaker 1: I can't not when you're lying into frauding urt podcast listening?
Speaker 2: How am I a cups?
Speaker 1: You have a whole sleeve of cups? Okay, so you're not out of them?
Speaker 2: Then I'm sorry. I should have done another new one since we have so many space mount ready one do you think.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 2: They're just really weak weak honey ut churios. Yeah, I just spit. Did you see that.
Speaker 1: That's the second time you've done it this episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: I don't mind it. I actually kind of enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Whole grand oat flower maybe with organic hol grand oat flower green wise, honey toasted. Oh it's our crunchy start the day, not for stale.
Speaker 1: They are crunchy.
Speaker 2: Two bowls. I don't love them. I wouldn't eat them, and you can't get them unless you live in Florida or wherever there's a publix.
Speaker 1: I I, yeah, I don't. I don't. It's not bad like I would buy this.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: You're such a liar. There's thousands of cereals. You're not buying this, liar. Why do you lie to our listeners like that.
Speaker 1: This would be one of the cereals that when we go to my parents place in Boca, my mom would maybe buy this one and I would say, oh, this is good.
Speaker 2: No, none of that would happen. It's all a dream.
Speaker 1: It's all a dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I just have I don't go to Boca in Florida. No, you do but your mom would never buy this and you do green Wise.
Speaker 1: No, I would never say go get green Wise. I'm saying she would buy Greenwise, and I wouldn't be upset that maybe she bought this instead of honeynut cheerios.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to today's episode of Serial Killers. Was that three? Is that it? Or we done?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you don't want to eat a stale box?
Speaker 1: I'm so good?
Speaker 2: All right, that was for you, Matt, So thank you for listening to Serial Kill. Please follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC, and please get in touch with us if you'd like to send us a serial If we haven't done it yet, we'll send your shirtyy dm us wherever you get your social media.
Speaker 1: Right, whoever you subscribe on the platform that's social.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be annoyed because your voice audio is not matching up with your mouth.
Speaker 1: So when I record it, it is because my computer does that, yours does not.
Speaker 2: Why this is a brand new computer. Why I don't know, ask zoom. Okay, thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: You mister zoom, I have record a very highly popularized CEEO podcast.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it would be very popular if you would get us some advertising or some sponsors, if anything to promote us. Nothing. You just sit in your pizza oven and you tap away on Dungeons and Dragons online.
Speaker 1: I don't even play Dungeons and Dragon.
Speaker 2: Whatever that game is you play with Michelle Catan? What is that? Isn't that a character from S and L?
Speaker 1: It's a board game?
Speaker 2: What board game?
Speaker 1: Catan?
Speaker 2: I don't understand. It's who has time for these things?
Speaker 1: You would because it takes it's not that heart of a board game.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's not a board game. If it's not on a board.
Speaker 1: It is on a board.
Speaker 2: It's on your phone.
Speaker 1: But it's the version of it that made it to the internet. The original version is a board game from nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Do you know that some dope on the Yatzi app is using my picture as his is his profile picture? Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: So you're telling me Yatzi, you play.
Speaker 2: Yacht, don't play Yazi. I said, some dope is using my picture as his profile Someone emailed me who would do that? Why? I understand that I'm handsome at all, but don't use my picture.
Speaker 1: Don't flatter yourself, Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm not please. I'm two hundred pounds and I'm wearing.
Speaker 1: A skin tight white T shirt.
Speaker 2: A skin tight bootleg T shirt. Thanks? Can we go? Do we stay crunching?
Speaker 1: We did not say crunch out because you had to verbally assault me for the last five seconds or five minutes like usually do.
Speaker 2: Let's just say crunch and do you still like doing this? I mean I do you want to come back for another week? Sure? All right, We'll see you next Monday. Have a great week.