Speaker 1: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame. Come in with last and come in with you love loundest baby. You better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics.
Speaker 2: Shouting now comics, just paying homage. What's up tests? Yeah? You know she raised shout towns on speaking to the grown a second year.
Speaker 1: We're gonna lab and cut him and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a lifted spirits. But you want to revisit so your first like a listen, young folks say it's lift old folks that we dig it.
Speaker 3: Goodkay?
Speaker 4: No fish, do what you do? I no this?
Speaker 2: Do what you do? Cany no PI do what I do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, welcome to this week's episode of laugh Alarne. I am your host, comedian Flame moun Row, along with my beautiful co Hostness. I can't who does not even say I can't anymore? Y'all ain't gonna eaven lie. It's about the clipping and hi you to it.
Speaker 2: You're so full of baloneys he here's what the problem is. Now that we speak all the time, you're just used to my accent now so your your ears don't pick up on it.
Speaker 4: No, you never said because the fans say, you don't say, Well, let us start. I'm saying this.
Speaker 2: Probably the new year. I can't believe it. Twenty twenty five is Oh, you got to give your slogan. I think that's what we should be calling the episode anyway.
Speaker 5: Twenty five you must thrive to survive, and you must Yeah, you must thrive to sabvib in twenty five.
Speaker 4: You must thrive to.
Speaker 5: Survive in twenty five because the belt's gonna get tight because the economy about to do some strange things.
Speaker 4: Y'all be ready, and it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a lot of which we're gonna talk about. That's basically probably half of the episode is of some of the strange things that have happened just in the one day that we've been here.
Speaker 4: Well, we just want to say thank you, guys, Thank you guys for coming with us to the year twenty twenty five. Yeah, y'all, we made it. Oh, yeah, we made it. You never know what's like it's going, what challenges are coming, but we made it. So let's see what challenges that coming. Do you have any resolution?
Speaker 2: Do I have any resolutions to do better by myself for myself, not by myself. I always tend to as a caretaker. I put people first, which isn't a bad thing, but I always put me kind of on the back burner, right, you know, like I don't necessarily get to my stuff. I push it, push it off, blah blah blah. I have challenged myself to do like three bucket listy things and I am determined to get them done this year. So that's what I have. How about you and be healthy, olive, you a healthy, a lifestyle.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: I have absolutely no resolutions because I ain't gonna stick tooled though they an.
Speaker 2: Wait, well, what would you like to do? Oh g'ar special to get that done in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I got a resolution. That's something that's going to happen. A resolution is something that you really want to change about you, that you want to change about Well.
Speaker 5: I would like to change about myself is I would like to hold myself more accountable for so of the shit that I do. Yep, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: I get that. I'd also like to be better with money. I'd like to actually do that.
Speaker 4: I was to save.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I am getting to be of a certain age. I mean I'm going to be. The reality is I'll be working till it made. And I'm not saying that being fresh. If I have the mind, God willing, I will be doing something until a madi, whether it works part time and you know something, because they'll have to bring money in because I don't have a pension like a lot of people and all that stuff. So if I've got to be better about money for the next twenty years, I've got to just be saving as much as I spend. I don't need all of those knickknacks that I that I love to get for the holidays.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, first of all, I think working toil your eighty is not a bad thing because I think the more you move and the more as you use your brand mind, you do not get old. Your body age is, but you really don't get old. You just ate.
Speaker 4: And we my family, yeah, well we got we got a whole lot of dementia in this country. So I think working and thinking and massaging your muscle with your brain is a muscle. Massizing all of your parts will keep you younger, longer. So I don't think that's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: And speaking about dementia, or at least people that accuse him of it. Did you see President Biden gave out uh the presidential award. Uh he gave twenty of them out and one of them to List Cheney, which I'm sure people are losing their bananas on. But I thought it was It was really heartwarming. I thought that, you go Joe for putting, for putting her country and the people in the country over party. She got the presidential award. A civilian awards can hire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, uh magnet Donald Trump gonna have a fit about that. That's what they call him, McDonald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's Adald Trump. Yeah, I love it. It's a citizen's the word. I think it's terrific. I think I mean Jesus. He was giving them to, oh was it Rush Limbaugh? One of the ones he was giving he was giving them to like icky people, like not people that actually did anything for the country. You know, you just don't. The whole point is you do something and then you get something. So I'm hoping that if I know, he'll give some up. I hope he gives them some people that are that are terrific. But there was there was a whole host of people in there, a lot of people who got them posthumously, so it's nice for their families. I did to get them as well. But he's he's been a he's been a busy boy. He's got two point five billion more military going out.
Speaker 5: He got eighteen. He has eighteen more days before we are dealing with a whole new administration. Joe, Joe Biden, I need you to go completely ham for these next two weeks.
Speaker 2: He did, He did. He did all sorts of commutations and stuff, but he took thirty seven death row inmates and switched their their their situation from life I mean no death to a life without parole. And he's not taking away from the horrible things he said that they did. It's, you know, like basically a turned to stomach. But he doesn't feel like you should be able to give up a light. That's not what he believes. So he commutated there there, I guess you would say there, Uh dressed them down and gave them a lesser. I don't know what i'd want if I had spent my whole life in prison. I don't know flame what i'd want, especially if you were a younger man.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't know what you want. We'll want if you spent your whole life in prison, I know what you want. A chickpil a sounds because Bobby loves Chick fil a.
Speaker 2: Good God Jesus, that would be my last that would be my last meal. Yeah, for sure. And these were federal cases. By the way, these weren't. I don't want anybody who didn't step on any toes. He didn't, you know, mix into the state cases. But the week before he had signed the stop gap funding. So he's for a guy who's not doing so much. I haven't seen him stop doing. He spoke to the people about the atrocities that happened New Year's Eve, which we'll talk about. He immediately got on. He had Homeland Security in the situation room today speaking to them, trying to get the skinny on exactly what's going. So all these people that say he's sleeping or he's doing nothing, you able to open your eyes. He's not doing nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Speaking of which, let's get on to the get on to the get on to it.
Speaker 5: This a new year. We started off, y'all. We started off with a horrible tragedy in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Bourbon Street. I can't pronounce his name, Bob. They calling him a terrorist. My first opinion, I do not call him a terrorist. I don't see him as a terrorist. I see he was America. He was born in America.
Speaker 4: He lived in Texas, he served in the military, and he was Middle Eastern. Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he was in those tours over there in Iraq Iran, maybe he's seen some things that happened to his own people, because I don't know, but I don't consider him a terrorists.
Speaker 4: He was an American. He did some foul shit. He ran and he barreled through those people with no fear, no compassion, just killing people. So what we got fourteen dead and thirty plus injured because whatever reason.
Speaker 2: You listen to fourteen or fifteen. But they're saying he's a terrorist. We don't have this information you'll plan you or me because it's an active investigation, so they're not really giving a to us. But they said he not only had like letters that were written, he had postings. I don't know where he posted. And they say they're saying he was radicalized, which they also said is highly unusual for a forty two year old man to become radicalized. It's usually somebody that's like in their early twenties that that becomes radicalized. But he had also.
Speaker 5: That's that's why I'm so sorry I'm considering him a terrorist. I consider him a murderer. That's where I can consider him because I'm with you by that.
Speaker 4: I know they're at twenty years old, your mind can be twisted, you can be easily warmed in. But at forty two, you know more about yourself than you you know at that a you should anyway you should.
Speaker 2: But they said he is really was big into Islam. They're saying he was very isolated. He's been divorced a few times, he's had some job losses, and he was exceptionally being isolated. He was exceptionally vulnerable. His family said he was so quiet. They're like, isn't that always the one they always come out and say, the people, my god, he's so quiet, you know, you know he was. He stayed in his room, Marie. So this is what they're this is what they're they're sort of doing. I think what they're going to have to do is there's some sort of switch that happened over the past few weeks that these postings and all this stuff came out. I think anybody he spoke to, it's probably just going to be family, and if he was lucky enough to have a few friends, they're going to have to interview them and say what were the conversations, like what would you like any triggers at all? Or but but you can be but you could be a murderer and a terrorist. I mean, he was doing this supposedly for isis he supposedly joined We'll see join diceis.
Speaker 4: I just so, I just don't like I use such words.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I just don't like that people are using words so loosely now because, in my my opinion I said this on coffee time earlier, I think that people are allowing words to have more power than death. I'm like, so are school shooting and this horrible tragedy that just happened. It's like, oh, just another school shooting. You know, you discard that. But somebody call you fat or somebody say that you are if you're a transform, you're on you're not a real woman. We go into meltdowns, behad stuff like that. Bobby, I'm like, whatever, happened to the six and stones ror. I know the growth and things change, but when the words have more power than somebody actually dying. Because with the fast shaving thing, if you ain't sharing to walk around fat out them, sure ain't gonna be shaved to call you fat.
Speaker 4: And that ain't no truth or no realm. It's just the honesty of it. No, And that's what I mean. You know, if you if somebody said, but y'all, and then y'all want to have a whole melt down there. These people actually lost their lives, Sandy Hook, those babies lost their lives. Those kids are not coming back, y'all. Don't make a big deal about that. But with a word, y'all need to really go back and understand the meaning of six and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me because the words only have the power that you allow them to have, especially if I don't know you. But the internet has the Internet has weakened our constitution.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree to like the whole side and people can cyberbully. I've seen horrible things that have happened with some kids that I know, But yeah, you got it, So you know what we always say, is just click on the X then honey, you know, don't listen, don't learn, you know, just don't. It will blow over. You might get some flak in school that's uncomfortable. But and I know it's more complicated than that. My son is much older. We didn't have that. He thank god, the Internet came, you know, as he was not Internet social media became popular as he was going into college, you know, or you know later in high school. You know, Zuckerberg's not that much. Well maybe he's like five years older, but he didn't have to do all that stuff. But yeah, I don't. These are huge tragedies.
Speaker 4: Huge, huge tragedies. And they're still, like you said, if the story is still unvoting. So a legendly he had bomb he had bombs and detonators and everything. He is the I cannot pronounce his day. What's his name? Bobby Jabbar?
Speaker 2: Is that is that? That's who? That's who he is right at this point, Shammad din Jabbar. I think.
Speaker 4: He had and he was. He was divorced twice.
Speaker 5: One of what one of the h y's had a restraining order on him.
Speaker 4: So because she said he was or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was clearly a disturbed, disturbed person. And then we had the we had the other the other New Years. Yet I know they're not They're saying they're not lynch foul. That's all I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: But I'm watching the media and I'm watching all the news reports when it happened, and the mayor and the governor and everybody's taking responsibility for. But we have that big game there. See, they have the big football.
Speaker 2: Game there, the Sugar Bowl, Sugar.
Speaker 5: Bowl, and so I'm thinking that some of those people may because people were like, why they are at three o'clock in the morning. First of all, it's Bourbon Street in New Orleans. Yeah, it does not even have to be a holiday or anything. This is what people do on Bourbon Street. They're out all hours of the night celebrating. But this just happened to be New Orleans.
Speaker 4: It was New Year's Eve. People were out partying and celebrating, and they always get drunk out there. So that's what they do, they drinking and your party celebrating. New Orleans, that area is a party town. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That was big. Well, girls trip, right, that was the girls trip. That truly was what it like was like pre COVID. We all forget that the streets now roll up at seven o'clock at night post COVID, not in New Orleans. New Orleans is.
Speaker 4: Always like that.
Speaker 5: But with the Sugar Bowl, I respect the NFL for postpone and the city for postponing the game for one day. But my opinion, my opinion, because we don't value to me life we should or like we used to, I think they should have postponed it for a month until we find out the conditions of so many victims that are waiting, Because what if some of those victims were there not just for New Orleans, I mean for New Year's Eve, but actually for the actual game. Now you're not holding up the game for them, But it's to me it showed some kind of respect, Bobby. But we moved so fast because of the color green. The color green makes us move real fast. And sports is so important in this country. And I've said this on this platform before and from the trans community. When they were after women, I'm more woman than a woman, that was one thing I ain't like that. Then when they started with the kids, and I didn't like that either, But you know, y'all went after me. But when they started across the line to sports America. Showed you how important sports is to this country, because that's when they would ham And to me, that was part of the reason that the Republicans had so much power because they flipped it and whiponized said to use against.
Speaker 2: Us and the absolutely Yet you had said that, and I didn't believe it.
Speaker 4: The green wand the green one, and the green wasn't just the women, and it wasn't just the kids. But the sports is the green.
Speaker 5: This country brings in billions, billions of.
Speaker 4: Dollars, which is the green. And that's what I'm telling you, That's what it is. That's why, that's why that game happened today.
Speaker 2: And it's complicated with the with the sports too, like the the seniors are probably looking to go off and maybe some of them are going to go on the NFL or whatever, and it's you can't hold you know, I understand what you're saying, and I think it would have been nice, but I'm sure it's a time thing. They said that they wanted the show, whether we want to believe this or not, that they that they weren't succumbing to terrorism, and that they were the city was opening up and it was continuing to move, and it was funny. And just A Cooper was talking this afternoon. He was down there and you know, usually you say there are thousands of people, there are hundreds of people, and he goes, well, there are people. There are dozens and dozens of people walking down Bourbon Street.
Speaker 4: And I thought.
Speaker 2: Dozens and dozens. So another words, Anderson, you're saying, it's twenty four people walking down walk Bourbon Street. He was giving them credit for being brave enough that they actually got up and they went back out. But I thought that was a hoot.
Speaker 4: Misters a thing.
Speaker 5: What are we going to do? I mean, are we going to live and see here? Because no, you never know when it's going to happen. Yeah, you walk around like that, you're gonna aide yourself. You're going to be timid. You're going to be scared of every little sound, every little boom of fire, everything will fight you. So you're just gonna have to live like you know what, one thing, I'm going to die. I don't know how, when, where, or why. I just do know that I have to.
Speaker 4: I love doctor Mint, Doctor Minin Luther King's nineteen sixty three remem while he says, once you accept that you're free, which means that once you really that one day you are going to perish. You know, I like to be old and I like to be in my sleep.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately it doesn't happen for that like that for everybody, even some of them, like they always say, the good was always going the worst way. You just never know how it's going to come. So you have to understand and accept that what they.
Speaker 4: Is going to come, which means enjoy your life because you don't know when it's going to come. But that is that is that was powerful, Bobby, that they they we get so set over a word. These people died, Bobby, those children died in those schools, and we just discarded that is like, oh, it's just another school shooting. Where are we going in the in the world. On that note, I don't know. I don't know what we're going to do, Bobby. I'm looking to you for the answers. Bobby. You're smart. To me, you went to college.
Speaker 2: That means nothing. That means nothing. If you keep up and you read your self, educate all the time, that's just as important. I don't have any answers. I think that we have to get a sick of sit and we have to get the priorities have to be correct. I don't want to blame everything on social media, but I do think that our emotions have changed a little bit. We're putting priorities more on superficial stuff, on money, on what others appear to have in their lives, rather than what's actually happening. We're not Jimmy cartering it. We're not going out and trying to help others and not look for any attention for it, just literally doing this just to get it done. We have to get back to basics. And so you know we've talked about on this podcast many times, sometimes things have to be completely broken and then for you to build it up. And I'm hoping that maybe that's some of what's going to be going on over the next few years, that things are going to get broken and people are going to realize where the priorities are.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's scary coming from a white woman, that might be okay, but for my ass, we're looking at the world and the next ways to through my ass. Black an trains girl, I don't see the same pitch as you.
Speaker 4: See, and.
Speaker 5: That is why we do laugh alone because me and Bobby are looking at the same picture and we guess what, were both Americans, but we sometimes see a very different pictures. Yeah, we want to understand that and to disagree and to agree is what we do. This was what makes sense to Americas. I don't even disagree with Bobby and she ain't disagree with me. But she sees the picture that I will never see, just like I see a picture that she will never see. Y'all got to remember them.
Speaker 2: But but the bottom line is this guy obviously was super disturbed, and then we can talk at this point about the second one, which was sort of it's unfolding. They're getting more information. They're starting to call it a suicide. Where Linz Bog I think was his last name. He was a Special Forces green Beret. He was deployed to Germany. He had permission to come back here to Las Vegas, where he rented both The only link I was saying, I kind of put the car before the horse. The only link between the two of them is they both got their rentals from the same agency because they were trying to link and see if they were the same. But they're now starting to say, Lindborg. He looked like this big like from He was a big strap and blondie ready Iowa fed, corn fed type of kid. He filled the cyber truck. Is it called I always want to call it a cyborg and I.
Speaker 4: Know that's not it.
Speaker 2: Cyber truck, yeah, cyber trucks. Tesla, the Tesla cyber truck. And he went to the portoche outside that's the covering outside the Trump building in Vegas and blew it up. He self detonated it, shot himself at the same time. So they're trying to say that it is and they could be right it was a suicide. I don't think so. I don't think you necessarily grow in that grand of fashion. I think he blew himself up, so we didn't. I mean it blew his head off, so we didn't blow himself up. To burn to death in a car would be excruciating. So like he is beyond recognition. A few pieces of him. God bless him of his stomach and armor, showing enough that he had a tattoo on both. And they've been able to match them up and they believe that's it. They're still waiting for D and I and all that stuff. But that's sort of unfolding because he didn't leave a big trail. How old thirty seven thirty seven, and he's been in the military for a long time, in the regular and then in the National Guard and now back to active duty.
Speaker 5: That is that is so scary, Bobby. That is Listen, what one of these people see. That is what it is because you see so many things.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 5: You see stuff over there that you're not equipped for. No human is probably equal for it. But you have to live in it sometimes for months and smell it, and and you're not built like that. You know, your DNA is different.
Speaker 4: And and then you come home and people think, oh, you you riched your life.
Speaker 5: You lost the leg, or you lost the arm, you lost the ass. Sometimes you lose your mind. And Bobby, a lot of these people are coming back ripped. Yeah, a lot of these really coming back really damaged mentally, really damaged and because of what they see. And you can't unsea stuff. You cannot unsea stuff. It's once it's planted the scene, and your brain is there forever, like the flag that's supposed to be on the moon, it's there forever. Oh that's scared. Oh, that's so scared, and so.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm glad it didn't hurt anybody else. But first of all, let me go back.
Speaker 2: To seven people. It didn't kill anybody else, but seven people weren't in and around, so they did that. But he didn't. He couldn't made it worse that, you know, like people were saying, and he's there, right, He could have drawn. If you really wanted to harm people, he would have got He would have driven that thing right into the lobby. He didn't do any of that. He kind of had it in the middle. He didn't have it over in the side.
Speaker 5: Because first of all, let's talk about that cyber truck. It looks like the truck that Sigourney we were driven eighties when she busted through it like she bust through when she busted through the doors. But Eli, Musk, you're gonna have to do better with the little before design.
Speaker 4: But those trucks are quite popular.
Speaker 5: But Bobby, yeah, he could have driven that, like you said, he could have driven that through the door and just blew the whole hotel, the structure of the hotel, and killed the thousands of people.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, Bobby, And that was the first day of the year. Is that indicative, I'm asking you, is that indicative of what we have to look forward to?
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm nervous with him is and of course this is my mind kind of going off the rail a little bit, because you have to think, he got in a plane, he had to fly whatever it is, ten hours, it could be fourteen hours to get to ve Guess. He had to rent stuff, he had to get the fireworks, he had to.
Speaker 3: Get all the.
Speaker 2: You know whatever, and that whole time he's putting things together. At no time did you know something upstairs go this is a mistake. But I'm starting to worry. What was he seeing over in Germany? Is he seeing something coming down the pike that he doesn't want to live through? Does he is he afraid that there's like are we closer to war than we realized that we actually are over there? And he just doesn't I don't know he has me.
Speaker 4: I don't like going on you going after We're gonna call this segment the thoughts of Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: No, but like, what would make you do? Like so far they haven't, they haven't come out and said he's got multiple divorces and he had financial problems. And the second guy that they're talking about, they don't have any of that stuff. They just say he was he was an active special Forces guy, and you know, that's about it. So it just kind of makes me a little want want let.
Speaker 4: Me, let me let me on real racist right quick?
Speaker 5: When they when when we first when I first heard about the driver in UH in New Orleans, and they never said his name or his nationality or show his picture. I said, oh, yeah, he ain't black, I said, because if he was black, his face, baby Tyrone Jackson, I'm just making up a name, y'all would have been splattered on the news all his whole background. He sold a loaf of bread at three and he he ran. That is that is the media, but for real, that's that's the racism in the media. When they're black, they're splattered on there immediately, they do their whole background check and everything.
Speaker 4: So I knew he wasn't black, I knew he was other.
Speaker 5: But I could not understand, and I guess I never will understand why this man did something so horrific on the first day of the new year.
Speaker 2: But I don't. Yeah, first hours, forget the first day, first hours of the year.
Speaker 5: Nothing, nothing difference if it was the second day, it was just a bad, bad act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't, I honest and true don't get it. I don't get either one of them. I'm hoping that they come up and they give us a little bit more information. Fingers and toes.
Speaker 4: Crost hear me and hear me, will y'all, this is.
Speaker 5: This is gonna be a very interesting next couple of weeks because if you if you've been watching it in the news now, the MAGA is fighting the Mega. So it looks like the immigrants Elon musk and Rama Swambi, who's really not an immigrant, but he's an immigrant saying telling them the white Americans what to do with the other immigrants.
Speaker 2: Wicked and they're mad at Mike Johnson. Tomorrow, Mike Johnson's job is up for a bit basically, and you have everybody is talking about.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 2: I know, but you know, so here's I'm going to say what your grandmother would say to you years ago, because it is the truth. Because I wasn't happy about getting them in. But sometimes the devil, you know it, you know, beats the devil that you don't. And I don't they're on a whole lot of people that I'm thrilled with a lot of the old GOP folks. They're gone, you know, they're going the real stand up, tried and true, you know, like Kissinger, Kissinger, excuse me, Romney like like they're just they're they have left or they're leaving. So it kind of makes me a little nervous. He's got the backing supposedly of Trump, but we'll see people are not happy. And they only have they have two votes, two seats. Like everybody is talking about this big mandate that that President Trump has and he has he had the whole you know, he has all of Congress two votes. He has two votes, you know, so just two people have to say, he'd have to have all of the all of the Democrats in the two or three independents and then just two votes, which there are plenty of people who don't like them. My Jerie Taylor Green doesn't like them. I mean, there's plenty of them who don't like them. So it'll be interesting to see what happens, what happens to tomorrow. Trump was saying he's very he's a hard working religious man, and.
Speaker 4: So we'll see what happens. Those are not the adjectives I would use to describe him.
Speaker 2: How many? How many?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: What was it fifteen with McCarthy. It's not going to go through the first time. How many times do you think they'll have to vote? How many votes do you think they'll have to take before you get Trump?
Speaker 5: I think Trump will make a couple of phone calls after the second time, and lord the boom and be like when I get in, if you don't do what I want you to do, you're going to be completely out thinking.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it three, Okay, Yeah, I think I think I'll say five. I don't think it'll go anything like the last time. So yeah, well we'll see how that goes. We'll see how that starts tidying up.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, they.
Speaker 5: Seem to be pet they seem to be petrified of Trump, and we're only eighteen days away from me, So I'm not gonna think it's gonna take more than like three, like you said, maybe three to five, Bobby, because he'll go, he will go and make a press He'll make a public press conference and threaten them publicly.
Speaker 4: He will, he will he will call a press conference tomorrow on the news and threaten them publicly and s get a ship out of them.
Speaker 2: I agree with that because he's already he's already threatening to fire any employees, federal employees who don't go back to the office, right, So of course, why wouldn't he if he's going to do that, Yeah, I think, yeah, why wouldn't he?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that, Bobby.
Speaker 5: You know what I read recently that it would cost that Elon must have made a statement that it would cost him three dollars a day.
Speaker 4: Not a shift, not two shifts a day to hire robots to do jobs at Amazon.
Speaker 5: Three dollars a day, which means that he would have to hire one employee just to recharge them, but three dollars per day.
Speaker 4: That to me, I'm like, I think people missed that.
Speaker 5: He's given y'all guys a warning that when he replaced y'all jobs, all that twenty six and thirty dollars an hour and the strike and all that, and this.
Speaker 4: Striking Amazon is own. I get that you want more money and more pay, but it's really helping his flight. It really is helping his flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they still need there'll be other things that you'll have to do. He might have three dollars a day, but he's gonna have to pay a hell of a lot more than that. So the people to create them, maintain them, fix them, you know, and all that jazz and I say for areas that we have that have big holes in them. You know, I can't even think. My sister and I were out and oh, I'll tell you I got my friend sent me a Christmas card for work. He mailed it on the thirteenth of December. I got it today, the second of January. So people are, oh my god, it's so slow the post office.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I was in the post office when I was mailing my cards on the fourteenth. And nobody wants the jobs. The kids today, I saund like an old woman like when we were kids. The kids today they don't want those jobs. They're not coming out of college wanting them. They're not wanting them. If they you know, one parent might have a boogie job and then somebody needs something that's around for the kids. Well, a lot of these guys get out at two two thirty in the afternoon because they started six in the morning. But they don't want it. They don't want the jobs. So in areas where you can improve it. We did have a lot of automation in the post office, and for the life of me, the Postmaster General for the country is going out that Trump put in who got rid of all the automation which saved a lot of time and got things out quicker. You know, it's got we got to do something. I mean, you know, you don't. College is wonderful, it's not for everybody, and there are wonderful jobs out there.
Speaker 5: Is on the move by thet They got the little things down here, like little boxes. They deliver stuff and they actually give them names. So Becky, Kevin, Susan, We've seen they actually give them names. So I'm like, oh my god, you know how many people they do deliveries for the mail, they delivers for food.
Speaker 4: I'm like, those are people's jobs. Those are people And I don't know if people are really paying attention to they are going to, like you said, bout it, we gotta keep we gotta do do the do the main power to make.
Speaker 5: These machines and woo woo woo woo woo until they teach them to start making themselves. But I'm gonna tell you what, We'll go a lot further than uh dismantling them. Get you a good old bottle of water, put a little salt in it, and offer that robot the drink of water.
Speaker 2: In your little park. Kevin, you're a little you need a little spark in your plug.
Speaker 5: Guaranteed that that roby gonna sit down for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you so on the same waveplanks. So we've been hearing you know, immigration bad people are, but you know are bad and all I've heard for the past few weeks, including Elon Musk saying that no, no, we do need immigration. You know, getting rid of all immigration would be bad because there are certain jobs and certainly for the Americans who don't want them, and we need them to keep the economy going. We need our vegetables picked, we need boxes loaded, we need all of the job that our people don't want. So that's what I want. Like the mega people, I understand why you might not want the criminals in, but we need people, honest, people who are willing to work and work the lower jobs. We need to value them and have them pay taxes and let them work. Let them come into the country, whether it's on those h one b whatever where you get three years and then you reapply.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you somebody I agree with that. But here's the thing. They are beyond out of control with this whole immigration policy. You're right, but we do have a lot of people here, and you're right there are jobs that we are not going to want to do.
Speaker 4: But if they get enough a ass to take over a lot of these jobs, Bobby, if the jobs that we gonna don't want to do, we're gonna have to do. And you're right, these young kids don't want to work because of social media, because of TikTok and stuff like that. They're making big money off YouTube videos staying at home, farting or showing their feet. They make money off the.
Speaker 5: There's so many weird I thought I was a weirdod y'all way weirder than me.
Speaker 4: Good God, you can make money for everything.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm picking the I'm picking the mucus out my nose because they have the websites and people make money like that, so they're not gonna know what it is to go to a nanca.
Speaker 2: They're gonna they're gonna poop their pants if TikTok goes away, right, I mean, maybe it'll all go to YouTube. I don't know. But but I don't know. I don't know if it's as easy as TikTok, you know, getting your ten thousand followers and then you get to become a whatever it is and you start making money. But yeah, I don't know. They better figure it out. You always should have a backup plan, do you know what I mean? Like, so, that's great, but that would be great while you're going to college and you're looking for a way to support yourself. Fabulous, make all your money your dest money, pay your college education off.
Speaker 4: That sounds good, But baba, these young kids are making astronomical amounts of money. They're making money. If we would work a year for they can make that in a month. You know, depends on whatever they're doing. Yeah, they can make that. They're making crazy amounts of money, and they're young and they misguided. A lot of them are misguided, so they go through that money because they think it's going to keep flourishing. So they don't know.
Speaker 5: But I'm here to tell you you better hold on tight because cash are gonna be king in a minute.
Speaker 2: My god. I wonder if there's a channel for chubby footed broad old wrinkley broken toad feet.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure if somebody is into God, they got the ones we're eating and everything.
Speaker 4: I'm sure somebody's into that.
Speaker 5: I only want to be disgusted and tell you I only want to be discussed too. They got those two, they got some, maybe they got all cans. People are just into some different things. But un to your point, Bobby, what's going to happen when they can do that and you have to actually get a job and work a job for the piss money?
Speaker 4: You guys are gonna lose y'all man, because y'all used to a certain stun.
Speaker 2: It opened your mouth? How about this flame talk? You know, I'm looking at you, you're looking at me and our mouths. I'm waiting for you to speak, and then I speak. It's called conversation. To be some of them sitting like this, to have to actually talk to each other. That's what I find with so many of like my little cousins, and not even their friends. I'll watch them and they're not even there, like ones here and ones in the hallway, and they're texting about learn how to communicate? You know, I get really worried. I'm thinking as much as you and I are complaining about some of the nonsense that's been going on in the country right now, my fear is when we're twenty years older than this and we're both on our on our role laders, well we get the fancy ones with the wheels and the front and the back, and Chris, these are the good old days.
Speaker 5: You speak for yourself, Bobby, I'm still gonna be I'm still gonna be wearing my heels.
Speaker 2: In twenty years you can do the roll later with the wheels in the front and the back and wear your heels. Throw that hip a little.
Speaker 4: M Did you see that? I keep working.
Speaker 5: I'm going to keep working and stay active so that can always be young on the inside.
Speaker 2: But honest to god, it is. It is super important. Did you see that, Uh, the the is it's a higher court judge said that, uh, Trump is still responsible for the for the five million to Egene Carroll. I was actually a little surprised. I thought that that would go a different way. You know where he's going to be the sitting president.
Speaker 4: Well, I thought it was eighty five million.
Speaker 2: It said five. Well, it's a civil verdict. Well, you know what, you could say, it's eight hundred and twenty two million, right, depending on what your insurance is. You know, if you're a company and you have whatever insurance. A lot of these companies have like one million, so you can say it's huge. The people are only getting the one million. Whatever the insurance is. This is five to five million. He challenged a five million civil verdict because there were there were multiple so we might earn have been challenging at all. There are multiple errors made and they allowed testimony of two women that shouldn't have been allowed, and the Federal Pierce Court said nope, but they did everything that was correct. So you will the five million. Whether he'll ever pay it, I don't know. She's putting it on to charity anyway, because I think she knows she's not getting it. She just wanted her a legal he's paid and it's all going to charity, and I think, yeah, her age, I think, so, what the hell does she want his money?
Speaker 5: For his first time in office, he was learning the ropes. He took nine years and set it up to come back this next time. She all bet it's about to be off.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see we'll see what happens. We'll see what happens where already I think hitting the debt sailing already again. So we're going to see if he was going to change that too. He was going to come and change everything on the first day, and so far I haven't really heard anything that he's going to be able to change. He's coming back and he's back paddling.
Speaker 5: If we have to go back to the debate, he said that he could make a phone call and stop the war in Ukraine and Russia immediately if he was elected president. Now he will hold on. I'm gonna go his word, man, he said, if he was elected president, we have elected you president. I didn't but I didn't vote for you, but I'm part of an American so we have elected you president.
Speaker 4: Why haven't you stopped this war? Why haven't you personally stopped doing Those are your words, not mine.
Speaker 2: He was going to take inflation down immediately. It's too complicate. It's more complicated than we realized. I told you I had read an article from it was on CNN. I didn't see them report on it, but I read on it, and they were saying that his economists went in to find all the holes and went, wow, economy's actually quite good. I would have loved if they put that on the news. Would that had been nice if that was you know, Trump's economists were absolutely shocked at how good the US economy is right now, and you know that, yes, prices are up, but there isn't a whole hell of a lot we're going to be able to do until they come down throughout the world so that they come down.
Speaker 4: With us too.
Speaker 2: But that didn't. Unfortunately that those ones never It's like retractions, right, whoever hears the retraction or the apology, it doesn't it doesn't happen, you know, Like Channel five was apologizing to Trump. I didn't see it anywhere. I don't know if it's in the back or something.
Speaker 4: So the news been treating Bien's good stuff like I said that they would if the person who had ran down all those people was black. They won't show none of his good stuff. They only show the negative thing. Yeah, that's what I mean. That's what I means.
Speaker 2: I knew exactly, yeah that he's slower, and he is. I think what has happened to because I saw his mom when she when they were when Barak and he were sworn in, and she was pretty spry, and she was older than he is, way older. I think she was like almost eight years older than he is now. So I figet, oh, that's how he was going to age. I think what's happened to his son? Like all that mess, I think has just done a number. And the fact that he was eighty and you're putting these long hours in, you know, at almost eighty, I think that's that's not the same same as six stapes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not even a stretch though. Anybody that goes into that office, that office ages the hell.
Speaker 5: I think when you walk in the door, it's like you know, you buy a new car. You know, when you buy a new car, as soon as you drive up a lot, it depreciates. I think as soon as you walk in there at that job as the president ten years jump on you the first day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty something that I was surprised that people were surprised. I wasn't surprised. Is that Trump says he's going to attend Jimmy Carter's funeral. Of course he would. That's like that would be a lost opportunity if I didn't, I couldn't imagine, I knew we didn't go to Roselands, but his wife went, which was which was important. So yeah, god, he should go.
Speaker 4: He should go. He said horrible things about Jimmy Carr.
Speaker 2: He said, he has said, you know, and the fact is.
Speaker 4: He just said he's reckless.
Speaker 2: He says everybody is that everybody is the worst president. But only all the historians other than oh my god, I'm blanket unders name clom Woll has them on all the time. Oh, all the historians say that it's Trump. That's that's the worst worst president so far in history. And that's what I think he's that's his this is his revenge tour, but it's also his try to do better tour. He wants to do some sort of big things. I don't know when he's going to get done that's going to show, other than he wants gas prices because he's gonna drill, baby, drill. Well, Joe Biden is drilling more gas than anybody in history has drilled. And the gas prices are what they are so for here, they're like two seventy five. I don't think we have a as many taxes as you do. And I don't know if it comes from here, like it's less transportation if it has to go cross country to get to you guys, so it's more expensive. I don't understand why yours is always way more than ours.
Speaker 5: I'm going to make a personal bit right now that when he takes office on January to twenty first, Between January twenty first and the end of the year this year December thirty first, he's going to take at least fifteen things that of course it would be on his own golf ton of golf courses and the government of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just like they did the first time. Guys.
Speaker 5: That's a win win for him East. But I want to say at least fifteen that we know about public PRIs. You think it would be more about.
Speaker 2: It, No, I don't. Of course we won't. Just like just like Justice Thomas who didn't show us enough for his receipts, he's not going to show us enough of his either. You know, somehow that'll all go. You know, I'll be under the wash. But it's not even as long as he's got a good team of people who are actually doing the work. At this point, I don't even care. The more he's out of the office, probably would be if he ran it the way he did the first time. But no, he absolutely is. He screamed. I think. I think Obama went twice a year and all he did was talk about it, and he did more than that in three days.
Speaker 4: Yes he did, Yes he did. But guess what.
Speaker 5: Whatever's going to happen in twenty twenty five, lads, Jim, we will thrive to stay alive so that we can survive in twenty five. This is a new year, and you know you gotta say it's a new year.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a new me. You're going to take the old you with you. You just have to do some new things. Okay, don't change you, just tweak it. Yeah, I want to tweak it a little. I want to do the stuff that I actually have been saying.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: It to see I.
Speaker 5: Don't like to see you get a little more adventurous, Bobby Clifford, I would.
Speaker 2: I would. I'm a safety girl. Yeah, I'm a super safety girl, so yeah, I'd like to. Hey, I got on the plane and I hadn't been on a plane in twenty years. I went on a plane to go down and see my little posse. When Terry got sick and I couldn't see you, and that was the first time in twenty years. And then I came man up with you and then took the train to see you and see I'm getting a little bit better, better than.
Speaker 4: It was twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna open up a whole lot of revelations, so y'all get ready for We're gonna call it this year the Year of the Resurrection, because some things are gonna come back, including me. Ladies and gentlemen, listen, we cannot do this show with it after you without you.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, Happy New Year.
Speaker 5: I am currently going to be on touring with Tiffany Hattish the Touri Stars on February to twentieth, so go to Tiffany Haattish dot com to see the tour days. You ain't gonna see my name on it, but just know that I'm on every show. You can also follow me on all social media platforms. It's at Monroe Flame on Instagram, at Flamemorrow everywhere else and Bobby, where can we find you at my darling.
Speaker 2: I am Clifford Bobby on Instagram, I am Bobby Clifford on Facebook and on TikTok.
Speaker 4: And she's laugh and Learn podcasts on Instagram. Forget the.
Speaker 2: Sorry, because I always think that's yours. I just kind of throw a little something on.
Speaker 5: If you control that, you always control that. So if you have any questions ideas, topic subjects for everyone, now we know and we're talking, we'll talk about it on laugh Learn possibly and here a La learns.
Speaker 4: Four years in we on year number five. We'll see what happens. We have the same model though, because the same model would not change at all here at Laughinglin. We are not trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because why Bobby.
Speaker 2: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and some of y'all is damn sure wasting y'all. But yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: We're gonna use our mands. We thank you. Thank you to our producer, Aaron, thank you, iHeart, thank you Black Effect.
Speaker 5: Please tell y'all friends to like, share, subscribe its listen to listen to us for free on the Black Effect Network. Laugh and Learn just downloaded on iHeart, Apple, Spotify or Amazon or wherever you listen to your podcast, because we will be here the beautiful Irish Catholic American woman and the black man and dad trans woman, all of that, all of that mixed together. We both single parents, sound like some of y'all, and we're both Americans like all of y'all.
Speaker 4: How about that. Have a great evening. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, alright, Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn,