Speaker 1: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is get somewhere and sit down.
Speaker 2: You know this subtle haunts me.
Speaker 3: Everybody Mama told him that gets the way and sit out.
Speaker 2: Everyone has seen you.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh, we'll get into it and just a few but right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 3: What you got for his f uh? We're about to turn your lights off. Everybody has gotten this call. Everybody has gotten this. This call is sometime in their life. We about to turn your lights off. You just seen him come in the yard, head to the back, and you didn't seen it before.
Speaker 4: Back there?
Speaker 3: Would that thing be turning on that little meeting you see the media.
Speaker 4: We about to turn your lights off.
Speaker 5: Cat dog, if you would hello, Hello, I'm trying to find girraw Please. How you doing this? This is Mason Man. I'm the guy that turns the lights on and off if you haven't paid your bill, and I'm over here at your house. I'm actually getting ready to turn the lights off, but I'm trying to It's a courtagy call we're supposed to give that people can pay their bill before we turn them off. Then we collect and we keep moving.
Speaker 6: He said, he said, who you? Who are you again?
Speaker 5: I'm Mason exactly, So you say you've got to do what I'm getting ready to turn the lights off because the bill hasn't been paid. I'm getting ready to turn the power off. Are you here at the house? No? At work? Okay, Well, listen, is there anyone at the house that can make a payment?
Speaker 6: Make a payment?
Speaker 5: The payment right now that I have is two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents. Is that right for what the election? For the electric bill? Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: No, no, sir, no, sir no, no, there's nobody at the house. And I don't think I owe that much.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I have right now, two hundred and twenty one dollars and thirty six cents.
Speaker 6: See see my wife she already paid that.
Speaker 5: See. Okay, well they don't have a record of that. I'm in your driveway right now. I'm getting ready to turn this thing off until the payment has been made.
Speaker 6: Well, nobody home right now?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well, if no one is here, then I have to follow through and continue and go ahead, and and and and turn the power off until everything is rectified.
Speaker 6: Oh you and my driveway, I mean your driveway.
Speaker 5: So is there anyone here? How far are you from here?
Speaker 6: I'm at work. I can't get off right now. But you got to get out my driveway.
Speaker 5: No, no, sir, I'm not gonna be able to leave your driveway until I actually turn the power off.
Speaker 6: Can't turn my power off. I got food and refrigerator to my kids. Got fish that you know?
Speaker 5: Come on, man, what do you mean you got fish? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: I can be there in thirty minutes. Give you a cast right now, sir.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean when you say you got fish?
Speaker 6: Fish tank?
Speaker 5: Oh? A fish tank? You have a fish tank? Okay, well, sir, I understand that.
Speaker 6: But I'll be there in thirty minutes. You stay right there, don't touch nothing, Okay, So I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't be here thirty minutes. I can't wait that long.
Speaker 6: Thirty minutes. I'll be there with cash, and I'll tell you whether two hundred what we.
Speaker 5: Don't we don't accept cash, sir. We're gonna need a money orf.
Speaker 6: I don't have time to go to I'll be there with the cash thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I can't take cash. Are you listening to me, sir?
Speaker 6: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 5: I'm listening to you. I can't take cash. I need a money order.
Speaker 6: I'll beat as thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, sir, I have to cut I have to turn your power off. If you're not here. I give everybody ten minutes, ten minutes where they can pay it or we can actually turn it off. Now, you tell me what you want me to do.
Speaker 6: I'ma call my wife real quick, all right, real quiet.
Speaker 5: So I don't have time to call you. I don't. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 6: First of all, sir, I'll get me up some I wite't mess up bills, okay, first of all, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: If she doesn't mess up bills, then what the hell is going on?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I'm gonna call her real quick straight okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, sir, I don't have real quick time. What we have to do right now is I have to do this. I have to see to turn your power off. You get it turned off now, listen. I can come back and turn this thing right back on. Next week. It'll be one hundred fifty dollars pens reconnected.
Speaker 6: First of all, you need to get the out of my yard. First of all.
Speaker 5: So I call y'all turn I'm here because I'm supposed to be here. I'm here because you haven't.
Speaker 6: Paid I'm gonna call my ways to look at this right now.
Speaker 5: I'm here because you haven't paid your bill.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you my wife pays my bill.
Speaker 5: Well, how do you even know she paid it? Because you don't know what. You don't know anything what holder, sir?
Speaker 6: Trust me or White paid the bill. It's a mistake in your system. Get out of my yard. Now.
Speaker 5: Are you at Avenue?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 5: But what I'm in, I'm in the that I'm in the right place, sir, and you haven't paid your bill, and I've been ordered to turn it off.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what, tell you what? Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna be there at thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I know that I'm not gonna be here in thirty minutes. Okay you are you? Are you listening? I'm turning this off in the next five minutes and not.
Speaker 6: Touch my White paid the bill. Leave my lesson.
Speaker 5: My wife hasn't paid the bill. Now, maybe your wife is out lollygagger doing something else.
Speaker 6: Hold hold hold whoa whoa whoah? Hold hold First of all, you keep her, keep her out of this, all right, okay.
Speaker 5: You don't want that brought her in. That's the one that keeps telling me what she has done, what she has done?
Speaker 6: Lessen, listen, keep my hey. That's why on the line. I'll be that thirty minutes. Men, you can talk.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna continue to go back and forth with you, sir. I don't have thirty minutes. You got I got ten minutes, you understand me.
Speaker 6: I gotta I'm gonna leave right now. I'm going to get the car right now. Okay, I'll be there thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: So I don't have thirty minutes. I'm turning it off. You can call downtown and get headquarters to turn it back on and we'll come back out here. And it's to reconnect me for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 6: So I gotta come up with three hundred of hell.
Speaker 5: Your bill is two hundred and something dollars, and that it's gonna be one hundred and fifty dollars reconnect Mee's.
Speaker 6: No hell, no that hey, I'll get that in ten minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, sir, and I've told you before, you have five minutes to get here.
Speaker 6: No, listen, listen, let me call my neighbor real quick. O hold, let me call, let me hold up, let me call.
Speaker 5: I don't have time for you to click over and call other people. Sir. Is there somebody that can give me a money order? Right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, right now? Get your money order in five minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, now, who's gonna do that.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to call my wife.
Speaker 5: I told you your wife is the reason why you're in this situation.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna report you to your supervisor.
Speaker 5: You gonna report me when I'm out doing my job. You should report your wife for not doing what she was supposed Let's tell what you say if do you want your lights on or off when you get here? I want your lights are getting turned off in the next two minutes because your wife didn't pay the bill.
Speaker 6: I don't tell y'all. Excuse me, I don't tell y'all. Listen, he's my wife's name, house your mouse.
Speaker 5: I tell you what you know? What my supervisor would tell you.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do tell me tell you that you have been talking to nephew Tommy from the Sea of Lobby Morning to show you just god bright. I was on my wady your coworker got Joseph, he got you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get in man.
Speaker 5: No more of that, Hey, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 6: Come on man, Steve Warby Morning Show, and.
Speaker 4: There you have it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Yes, sir, Yes, sir, yes, sir. I want to First of all, let me say you know, I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to thank everybody. I want to thank pray of you for having me. Okay, that's what I want to do. I want to thank you for having me to come out and host y'all's comedy show this past weekend. It was purple and gold everywhere. I didn't know how to, I didn't know how to take it, but it was outstanding.
Speaker 1: It was your first time you set your home coming out, set it out, set it out, set it out.
Speaker 7: Now you know what that means, right, Yes?
Speaker 3: I do, Yes, I do, And I will always know what that means. And I will be back. So when y'all invite me back and matter of fact, I'm coming if you don't ite me. I had that kind of time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so next week, next year, I'm in the sweets. I'm kicking it. I'm on the I'm on the field. Next year, I'm doing it all.
Speaker 1: Slow your road, Aggie, y'all to now, No we're not, No, we're not, We're panther.
Speaker 7: You enjoyed it?
Speaker 4: I did. I did Enjoygia yard Junior.
Speaker 3: Your yard was off the train and I saw some people I hadn't seen since college.
Speaker 7: What did you go hang out in the parking lot with the capital.
Speaker 4: Your I did.
Speaker 7: A whole find your tree, your tree top? Did you go find your tree?
Speaker 3: I went by the tree, took a picture by the tree. I did all that. It looked like I went to TV. I'm just trying to tell y'all, it looked like I went there.
Speaker 2: What did you wear? You didn't wear the purple and gold? What did you wear?
Speaker 4: I didn't wear purple and gold, and I didn't went red and white.
Speaker 7: I was scared of the question.
Speaker 2: I I don't want all right, next.
Speaker 4: Tip Dallas, Texas.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up next?
Speaker 1: It is my Strawberry letter and the subject is get somewhere and sit down. We'll get into it right after this. Hey everyone, quick health question. Even though you're still thriving, still loving, still connecting, did you know your immune system weakens with age. That's where vaccines come in. They help train and strengthen your immune response to fight off certain respiratory illnesses like flu new Macaco, pneumonia, RSV, and COVID nineteen this fall. Ask your doctor which vaccines you need and visit vacxisis dot com that's vaexsist dot com to schedule one or more of vaccines sponsored by Pfizer.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the same hardy morning show