Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis.
Speaker 1: Duran phone tappen, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 3: Well, Bianca wanted to play a phone tap on her dad Mario. Now, Mario recently purchased a brand new grill and when he bought it, the grill looked like it was used and it was back in the box and there was tape around it. So he got home. It didn't work, so Mario asked his starter to return it. So Bianca's going to start this call as if she's returning it and her dad.
Speaker 1: She's going to start the call to her dad. Then I'm going to be the grill salesman, a grill salesman. Yes, what did you do today, daddy? Well, I pretended to be a grill salesor excellent. Let's listen to your phone tap, Oh.
Speaker 2: Dad, Rianka? What's up? Dad? I'm leaving the store and I don't want you to get mad. But they're not taking it back. What do you mean? What do you mean they're not taking back? You just don't want to take it back because you're getting mad at me because I'm telling them, like my dad's here, I don't want my dad to get mad at me, and they don't want to take the grill back Rianga that already has scratches on it. When I got it, I put it on and then it didn't work. Dad, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Do you keep looking at me like I'm crazy? You bro? You broke it? You're not.
Speaker 3: I cannot take it back broken. Try go selling it on Craigslist or something not happening here.
Speaker 2: We don't go, Sir. I need you to return this back. I can't do any Bionka pick up. Let me talk to him, Sir, I need you to talk to my dad.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 2: This is Mario?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who is this?
Speaker 2: No, who's this?
Speaker 1: This is Nate? Who is this?
Speaker 2: This is? This is Beyonca, the girl that you're talking to that you'll be so rude.
Speaker 1: This is her father, Okay, And how can I help you?
Speaker 2: I want you to return that grill. I want you to take them take that grill back because it was. It didn't work. It was, and you give it back my money.
Speaker 1: Well, do you have the extended warranty?
Speaker 2: No? I don't have the extended warrants.
Speaker 1: Okay, problem solved. I can't return it.
Speaker 2: Then I didn't. It's not like I had it for a long time. I only had it for like a date. That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's a great story. So what you do to break it?
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything. It's got work in the first place. Don't be accusing me of breaking Nate. Okay, I don't need to take your don't make me. You're dealing with my daughter. You talk that stuff. Man, Come down there, you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't want to come down here, all right, there will be a huge problem if you come down here.
Speaker 2: You don't want me to come down there. Don't tell me what I want to do. You don't want me to come down there. Just take back the damn grill ready.
Speaker 3: There are scratches on the grill. I can't take it back with scratches on the grill.
Speaker 1: Okay, look you show.
Speaker 2: I pointed out the scratches too when you showed it to me, you and your people over there, and that wasn't the problem to scratch.
Speaker 1: What did you exactly do to break the grill?
Speaker 2: You? You excuse me? You you you idiot? Did you bring up that I broke this grill? Grant again? You tell me that you got me speaking all freaking messed up right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well let me let me rephrase what did you do to break the grill?
Speaker 2: Then you better check your tone when I get it, I'm coming down there. I'm legal work because I'm coming for you, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know how to throw down. I also I also moonlight over in the lawnmowing department. So if you want to meet me over there, I'll make sure I mow your ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about I go over that beat your ass and you get fired. You get an ass whooping it in a pink lip.
Speaker 3: Mario, my name's actually Garrett from this Durand in the morning show. And you just got a phone tap by your daughter Bianca.
Speaker 2: Yeah you won.
Speaker 1: It was a joke.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry that.
Speaker 2: I think you were gonna get so mad.
Speaker 3: What got on?
Speaker 2: That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: I see Elvis Durant's phone tap.