Speaker 1: The volume. Good Morning, Happy Tuesdays five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 2: I mean host.
Speaker 1: My name is DJ Wells to my left, to my right, Bishop Pender to my right, my brother te Fellas.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing what's good with it?
Speaker 1: Man? Before we even get into it tonight man saw some love the freaking Mike Man. Happy birthday, the freaking Mike Man production team. Short there, man, that's what freak like?
Speaker 3: Lizzy God, Glizzie got that a regular Glizzie.
Speaker 4: Always dress it up, bust down at all your favorite topics of.
Speaker 1: It at this crazy it was a wagon he got this so you got to top to your point this ship like this. See how I don't know what kind of jack that is? Phrase that's how you glazy?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: White Columbias brand new that boy.
Speaker 5: Okay, gotta the napkin and listen today White White is Gotti birthday out.
Speaker 1: Birth about shout to White with.
Speaker 2: Time for freaking bike.
Speaker 1: That was the dinner right, shout out to the damn.
Speaker 3: Where she take you?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna blow the spot, Okay, nice spot.
Speaker 3: Shoutouts it was Charlie is trying to cut the dinner spot?
Speaker 1: What's the second that's the one the guy used to hate on Instagram? People postal fire, but like, no, I can't tell you tell me the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Shout to my nigga, Mike g forbid a real he never you know, I mean hell to day, Like.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, shout to my shout to the game.
Speaker 1: Uh, some news when we get into it, man, Kyrie and Trey obviously replaced a D and y'achnis. Man, how you feel about Kyrie getting that all start now in the West? Kyrie Man an anti athlete hype from my you're not under armor athlete?
Speaker 3: I am okay, but bring shouts Kyrie man.
Speaker 4: You deserve it. You a legend. That's who we want to see in the fucking All Star Game. Somebody will all start talent for real now, none of these rudy pool ass niggas.
Speaker 3: Shout to Kyrie Man. Let's move on with the show for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, you love people feel like maybe sure got that.
Speaker 3: No, but but I respect it.
Speaker 1: What the NBA did to Dallas, they had to get no Dallas representative been there for show.
Speaker 3: Bro. I'm not mad at that man.
Speaker 1: It's enough smoke going down in Texas right now. They need a little bit to get rid of that. How y'all feel about the trade being avoided? And then they challenging it? Now the horns is out here pulling on what I'm saying, pulling the running back.
Speaker 3: Horners don't have enough power you challenging anything?
Speaker 1: So whoa I my favorite?
Speaker 3: Nor to challenge a trade and you are being who you are. You can't be like that, bro.
Speaker 1: They standing back with trade backs, They cheating, They trying to give out damage. Good. That's the funny part about it. They the ones wile the situation that was like, no, I look at that to get you know, they out of pocket? Bro, the do that test on this knees again? Shot that boy, little Carlos. Y'all said, no, it's a little.
Speaker 4: Just get the surgery mark so they could ship you the right way. Bro's get the.
Speaker 1: Surgery now, like crazy world, what happens if they like in never mind we were trying trade go through? How crazy would that be?
Speaker 3: Don't do dog connect like that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: He just got here.
Speaker 1: Man, you seen him on a bitch yesterday. He still trying to figure it all out.
Speaker 4: I mean he being a proto you know what I mean, you don't really got too much rain in the league, just ship, So y'all, fuck with you for just coming in and just being a professional.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy out here right now. Sure, man, what's the Conpra Splayer of the week? Yoke thirty ball ten to ten average a trippy dub saying there crazy that.
Speaker 2: We just like immute to that.
Speaker 1: At this point, we talked about him catching up with Restbrook and he keep playing like this, Bro's going he might get there for Shure.
Speaker 3: Breakdown to day Bro, he can he can touch.
Speaker 1: It for sure. We're definitely gonna catch up with him. Yeah, most definitely. He definitely running up for mv P this year. Should but yeah, we know who getting it for this year who definitely should at least try y'all. He's the copper Splay of the week thirty one ten. Yeah, all star him like he's supposed to be for sure. That's the trail we know right there. Shout out to my dog man Trey Young. Yeah, NBA All Star should have been one from the jump, But wad the hoop? Nasty you doing your thing? Bro? For SLA of the Week. You deserve it.
Speaker 3: He never a reserved type of nigga, so I fuck with that for sure.
Speaker 1: But go for the MVP in the All Star Game, man, Yeah, show your ass man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, him and the Kyrie Battle be lit.
Speaker 1: Ain't know what thing I ain't really get about the tray Ung Hat two. He don't really talk that much, like you don't hear too many quotes from him except for what something happened, like the whole trade situation. Yeah, that's a rebuttal because he got he got like funked over. Basically, he don't be out here talking crazy nothing. He just who But man, I guess man, it's the Atlanta effect, bro, small market being in the A.
Speaker 2: They don't get him saying love.
Speaker 1: See the thing when people used to love Atlanta, when it was kind of like super hip hop, like the team. Yeah, it was smooth and everybody had a nickname.
Speaker 2: It was all kind of like a vibe. It ain't like that no more. It's kind of more, you know what I mean, a prep school that my bird.
Speaker 4: I used to have TI changing them as the game and niggas going out with each other grabbing sections.
Speaker 3: It was a different era when he was there.
Speaker 2: For sure, it was like it was called the highlight factor.
Speaker 4: It ain't a smooth there right now. It's definitely in the I Sholdier trade trades with the ships. But it's calm though loud bastall.
Speaker 1: It ain't a highlight factory like it was literally called the highlight factory because something was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Move was gonna dunk it, somebody was gonna do something.
Speaker 3: But then you had Jamal Yeah that you're right, You're right. It ain't the same swag at all.
Speaker 1: Man shout to try young Man killing thirty one to ten ain't nothing slight. Mo Man record debut Yr Stay for Luca Yup built to add situation against the Jazz what thirty two to one thirteen, Brian had twenty four, eight and seven, Austin Reason was killing twenty two and nine, and Looking had fourteen to five before it limited. Minister Stay is also a blowout man. First time seeing Brian look on the court together, I feel about that.
Speaker 3: It was cool. I knew they was gonna beat the shit out of them. That wasn't a real test for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was JV game.
Speaker 3: It was good to see them run with each other.
Speaker 2: Though it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's like they're the same player, though obviously Brian is way more athletic. Yeah, and you can just tell the difference of player, like you know, Luca's great, but the way they get it done it's different. But they similar players, just so so good at basketball. Luca is too. And Luca probably I hate to say this, he probably a better passor than Bro. And it's crazy to say because Bron is like a great passer.
Speaker 4: Ah see, I'm telling you the way Luca can find people, it's crazy, Bro, Luca.
Speaker 3: Luca came past better than Bron.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: The court, the court vision ain't the same.
Speaker 1: It is, Bro. It's probably better like some of them passes Luca, Mate, I just think about it like throwing passes behind his head, like shooting and throwing it behind his head. And people, contestants, we never seen Bron do that ship last like he jumped in the paint and faced it to the wing and threw it to the corner of the ruin. It was crazy, like it looked like it was in slow motion.
Speaker 3: But you have seen Bron shift the defense and pass the ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've seen Luca do that a thousand times.
Speaker 1: DJ just described it to you and this was just like a normal I know the way talking about where he just jumping there.
Speaker 3: Like I just to say he passes better than Lebron is crazy and Lebron was really like a past first nigga.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: But if you go look at like Lebron, Lebron can pass, it's not hate. But no looks.
Speaker 2: He looked at you first, then he turned his head and.
Speaker 4: They got to make sure you're there for a little But I'm just saying I can pass.
Speaker 2: But Luca's ability to pass the ball is top tier.
Speaker 1: They made a highlight of tyres no looks and said he's looking the whole time before he passed it. And that's how, that's how, that's not I'm not.
Speaker 3: Lebron. Y'all getting out of hand on the show already and we just started.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Lucas made he is bro, but saying he passed better than Bron it is fucking crazy, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Really crazy, don't know.
Speaker 1: I had this conversation just at the fact that we call Lebron or as a past first player.
Speaker 2: He has the most points in the history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was his game though, he should get like just just so far from a clutch standpoint. He's get criticized for that because he felt like he was making the right basketball player.
Speaker 1: That's why they called him my past first place, because he wouldn't take the last second shot.
Speaker 2: He was always getting buckets.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be a past first player. In your first year, you average only five assists. He wants you average twenty points. He wants to get his team. Well, first of all, he was playing with me and DJ his first year.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, let's see.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about what I'm just saying. Like you.
Speaker 2: Is different though, Lebron's twenty two.
Speaker 1: Your career stats, please, you better be looking all day. He looking at the key of commercials. Lebron said, stats, that's what I can't He was supposed to swing it to I renewval Bro.
Speaker 4: It's kind of tough, Bro, Donnie Marshall, what you average second seven, seven point two or what you have for his career.
Speaker 3: Was the bottom. So let's just do some random numbers. He probably averaged seven for his career. It's best year average ten.
Speaker 1: Average about seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go to Luca.
Speaker 3: It's small.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's amazing that Lebron. Just how long that list was. That's just it's crazy. I got the I got dizzy. Brit looked like crazy too. Can Russell Westbrook pass better than Lebron? No, No, it's not that. I'm just wondering.
Speaker 3: James Harden passed better than Lebron.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: See their scores first? Huh? Eight point three first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they scores first.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying just because he averaged more assists that, I'm saying he's their scores first. Westbrook wants to score, James Harden wants to score. Luca can score. It's for him to score. But when he first came in the league, he was diamond people Like the first game we played him, like one of his first or second games, and he wouldn't even trying to score. It was just easy for him to score.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, bro, But yeah, y'all had to clip this one up.
Speaker 1: I like this conversation for y'all. Let us on the chat. How you feel who is a better passer? Will love to revisit that for show, but just didn't playing together with the team. I'll say you. One person was really happy about that, the trade, Jackson Hayes. Yeah, the benefit. First to places a game for them was live threw Lebron Luca. They gonna be all right, yeah he I know, we know we're talking about that the two foot jumper, but more time now yeah he got Yeah, Luca drawn the defense a little more. Uh, Luca know how to play that pick and roll a little better, like putting people on his hip. Yeah, and like dragging you all down throw that live That never was really Bron game. He can do it obviously, but that was more packet passer and hit the corner passer.
Speaker 3: Luca mastered that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Luca James hard master that little live getting you on the hip. So he gonna benefit. And listen, man, they're gonna keep playing like this, Gays. Can you shooting like that? Will keep a trip like that? As could killing like that? Is that new third option? Hey man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Austin Reeves, Man, he's righting away right now.
Speaker 1: Live man. He's going crazy. Is wrong, He's going crazy? Coach cold Hey bro, he I told you Saturday. Bro, when I seen him, I'm like, look you defend the way he was dragging it. I said, oh my god, like this is what it is on the time.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I remember when I called him, Baby Luca. Everybody says you're out of fucking probably you watch me be like, I see what I see it, Baby Luca. I said, they got loul Brownie and Baby Luca on the same team. With Luca and Brownie and Big Bron, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: All the Brownie.
Speaker 1: Who's going big in the NBA this season. You are with all the new ways to get in on the action. That Drafting Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA Player Props, money lines, you name it. DraftKings got it all new customers. Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus. Best isily take us to the rect of Draft Kings Sportsbook where every point counts. Download the apps today use code Club five twenty, Yes that's cold Club File twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the own DraftKings the Crown as yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight Hope and y or text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours. Zeph richuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co slash audio.
Speaker 1: That's crazy now just for sis and giggles in the who calling up to play for Austin Reeves?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 1: All right, so Brian, whoever got it going? Butro, like you said, Brian a unselfish it was starting now at this point, like.
Speaker 3: I think Luca in La hitting the game winner. It's just the mean more.
Speaker 1: They let Luca come out last on the introductions. You think they're gonna continue to do that. You think Bron gonna like I'm handing it over to you. I don't. I don't think Lebron, I think that was off the show. You don't think Brian let that continue? I do next year?
Speaker 4: Pass the towards now bro out go out well, Bro, strong with the little things.
Speaker 1: I funck with that, Yeah, I fucked with that. He gotta continue to let him come out last him warming up at seventy seven. I don't think it's fact that he's in bracing, but that's still Lebron is gonna be all right?
Speaker 3: Are you said a little bit?
Speaker 4: Lebron missed his Nigga A D for sure, but he he wasn't wearing the A D shirt when he came over there, and he war his twenty three had on the Lukah T shirt. You dimn are lame for wearing a local T shirt to a basketball game. You see these niggas, don't.
Speaker 1: Keep it of the pocket.
Speaker 3: If you wear a T shirt with a niggas number on the front of it, Bro, instead of just getting a swervezy Bro, you are laying Bro.
Speaker 1: That is wag. Bro. That was Mark yesterday though, like free shirt.
Speaker 3: We went to that Indiana Fever game and all those stuff.
Speaker 4: Everybody in the arena. Bro had on T shirts. Bro, nobody had on jerseys.
Speaker 1: They're gonna sell a lot of the NBA jersey. They have a lot of WNBA jersey. Big T shirt contest all over that. I don't think the budget was just saying the Lakers budget little bit different. That Luca shirt tough though, Stop, that's a solid shirt. Bro.
Speaker 4: As a player though, if we wre it up, Bro put that on some cheane fucking that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Bron just warming up though.
Speaker 3: All right, but not coming to the game, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You won't wearing that to the game. You know, Bron gonna come with the ship, probably have some fire kicks off.
Speaker 3: So as a fan, that's okay though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you going to a basketball game you wear a Lucas seventy seven jer you're okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah they sat those out on the chairs. But if you're wearing that.
Speaker 1: To your date with your girl, probably not so. Yeah, that's why you you're a super fan. But if you go into a basketball game, yes, Bro, that's okay. Respect You don't think that's okay for basketball, No, it.
Speaker 3: Is, Bro.
Speaker 4: It is support your team, haard, you know, towels, t shirt, sweatpants, whatever you want to wear to your game.
Speaker 2: For sure, more from its looks like it's soon to go for sure.
Speaker 1: But the words the care of the Bucks yesterday when y'all is out still one twenty five to one eleven. Steph went crazy yesterday thirty eighty six. Jimmy hooped out yesterday twenty nine to six. That ain't killed yesterday, Smooth thirty eight piece, seven or five rebounds. Coolsman had twenty one. Hey Man, since Jimmy trade go stay been getting dugs man, Steph forth for sake, we game over for thirty points.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We was a little bit concerned about his production. Are you feeling so far? Man? He just needed that point forward. Jimmy is a point forward, so now he got a capable player who could make plays, get to the basket, get to the free throw line that you gotta you know, be aware of, and that opens him up to run around the court and do Steph shit. Run off them picks, screens all night, run around, get to shoot them open threes, get to play free. Gotta remember back in the hey day, they had Ego Dalar, who was a point forward. In fact, Sean Limiston who basically was he's a point guard, but he as big as a success six point forward. Some guys ub then gave Steph to b Let Steph be the two guarden running around, getting shooter and had the same effect. Right, you didn't have to draw something. He didn't draw that much attention. He's a smaller guard. The point guard could guard him. Now Steph got point guards guard him again. One thing about point guards, we don't get over screens really well. Usually have designated two guards or three and D guys who.
Speaker 2: Will be on Steff.
Speaker 1: Now they gotta guard Jimmy because if you put a point guard on Jimmy, it's fucking curtains. Christ Yeah, he's postings, he's taking them to the basket. They're too fucking small. So now those three and D wings gotta guard Jimmy. And now that opens up Steph having to chase around Curry or whoever it is. I mean, Dame happen to chase around Curry or whoever's guardenings Fox. All these point guards gotta chase carry around, which they didn't have to in the past because they had three D wings doing it. So now a guy like me who hated chasing his carry around, now I gotta guarden because I don't want to guard Jimmy. I'm too small, damn. So now it just opens up the floor again for him. Now it's back like the old days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was saying that even Lad in the game, they were sending the blitz out him, trapping him off the bolls screens. Now you got Jimmy with a disadvantage of the flooring three simple pass or layup. They con Burt every time. And now you got two of them because now you got Draymond. Yes, sir, he back to setting them a legal screens again. He's gonna get stuff open. At first, it was, you know, Draymond had a ball, Steph running around off Looney and them and Draymond trying. Now it's Draymond setting them screens and slipping with Jimmy with the ball. It's a little different dynamic. I was definitely and Quinn post you talked about him earlier. They like him. He's trushing the floor. It's a big s that's right. Yeah, you can shoot the ball. I don't know, man, they might do something man chemistry there. Still you still want to say, I love listening to y'all talk about it. I enjoyed that talk, that basketball break down talk.
Speaker 2: Still Still see.
Speaker 1: The thing was they had Wig, but Wig don't bring that same effect. Like I love Wig, but I could guard wig. He might kill me, but I ain't really scared of it, you know what I'm saying, Like he gonna get twenty, but we might shoot six seven jumpers. He might let me off the hook a little bit. He gonna kill me, but he might let me off the hook. Jimmy not gonna let you off the hook. He see your little ad for you see a little bitty dude on him, then me is going to that block, throw the ball up. I'm going to score on him. And that's the benefit of having Jimmy Butler. Great addition for them, bro, for sure. Man, it's for the bucks of situation. I know, n this is out, probably be back off the All Star break. How long could they forth him to be out? You know you ain't got too much longer.
Speaker 4: But until then they straight Bro, I'm being a good like I said one into this past week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one one one they won. They just yeah they went one on one.
Speaker 3: Kuzma, get as comfortable as you possibly can, asky, he ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna get them shots though. Yeah, you're saying.
Speaker 4: That, come good, good, comfortable with your locker room, cool with the guy.
Speaker 1: Get used to get by eight, eight to nine shots a game. Look in the studio apartment locking in this game. Might not see that ever again, all right from the from the super chat, we got Hormer web so Shags MPP because this team has a better record.
Speaker 2: I thought the most valuable.
Speaker 1: Team got the chip the MVP. It is most impactful, which is Joker? Is he the most impactful? Because I don't think uh, Oklahoma City would be anywhere if they didn't have Yeahja is not on that team. They are lottery swimming for sure.
Speaker 2: You lost me on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's true. But Joker is impactful too. Yeah, that's It's not to discredit what he said.
Speaker 1: But it is though.
Speaker 2: Because SGA without them, check was gone.
Speaker 1: Facts. So you remove SGA from that team, this is the number one team, yah, and them there the league almost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are MIDI for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't have Chet Home from their number two pick in the draft. If you remove him, you got Jaylen Williams, Isaiah Hartenstein. I don't think you topped ten in the West with just that, and you didn't have Isaiah flight twenty games too. Facts and dub hooping. But some of the reasons he got to hoop it's because of SGA the benefit of that. So yeah, nah, he's definitely he got robbed last year. He definitely did tribute to get MVP. This shame y'all kids. He's definitely that guy. His plus minus for that team is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Oh he's everything. Yeah, but they still have capable players on that team.
Speaker 1: They do. They might be still bottom tier of the West, but they got more capable players on that team than Oklahoma City. Most definitely got Aaron Gored and PJ. Russell Westbrook and Jamal Murray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got two max players the right your team outside of him. A good question.
Speaker 1: Shots to the super chat for show Kings Meet the Match yesterday one twenty eight ot thrill yesterday to Martin rows with the game winner. He had forty two seventy three that would be had seventeen. Kyrie went crazy with thirty and nine. Clay had nineteen, but he had a really really big shot that almost won in the game. But then the Martin Rosman said, I do what I do best and walk him down for the dub man almost twenty five k points man. Why don't the Martin Rowsan.
Speaker 4: Get the love he respect man because he humble. I'm about to say, low key, bro, we just go hoop. He's somebody who just go hoop and go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro's way at all, one of the best scorers of all time.
Speaker 2: Like, he's super humble. I don't say nothing.
Speaker 1: She will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't got no media attention. He ever in the news for bullshit? What years is fifteen sixteenth? Him still averaging twenty two points a game? Something slight too play on the team with all two guards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get mine regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like and to start point guard average what twenty five? Like on the team with all two guards, and I still average twenty two?
Speaker 3: Nomorrow man, And he just.
Speaker 2: The most likable dude bro.
Speaker 1: Like, even when we sit down with him with the podcast, it's just easy to like to do like, yeah, bro, cool as hell. So I can tell why all his teammates about him. I love being around him and ship because he's just cool as hell. Come on my year fifteen average twenty two, Still going to Druid get fifty. Martin Rosa met like that for a long time. Man, It's crazy. And unfortunately Dave forgot injured yesterday. Yeah, I can't catch a breakup there. It was home to the damn Dallas Mavericks. Man, they can't any big on that team. It's not welcome to play basketball long. But also shout out to the fans. Man, Buddy pulled up with the fire Nico signed the game. Man, it's hell going on, man, get rid of them, bro, Nico. I don't think he gonna get fired. He blew the spot up. Bro, I don't think he gonna get fired.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that was his play.
Speaker 3: That was above his play grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah he ain't.
Speaker 3: That's that bitch right there. That's a fan. That was a girl who's who calls out the ruckets. Look at that sweater.
Speaker 1: Every teacher for that swear me.
Speaker 5: Lord.
Speaker 1: The quarters that he rolled on, he's a sick nigga's.
Speaker 3: We were all close, bro, on the garments.
Speaker 1: Head quarters.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: They splained about the game for that ship. That's a due that that's all he said. You can't say that, No, Bro, it's down here right now, get out. You know it was going it was like paying paying pair. Yeah that's what his hell.
Speaker 2: Man, hello.
Speaker 1: Me out for that. I thought he was gonna sing the song. I can say, Damn, I can't, boy, I can't say that that's not the segment. Bro. You can boys it right outside. Tell up my stadium, KII me off another bullshit. It's crazy out there right now. I'm damning showing give me but I ain't even yell it. I lift it. You didn't even hear what I said. Saw nothing get out of my stadium. That bullshit, And I said, that's fine, it's crazy. I could have said that's fire, Rico. I ain't say, Nico. I don't know what I was saying.
Speaker 2: I was like that said close enough.
Speaker 1: What's that dance called We'll Rico? Y'all remember that the dance called will Rico?
Speaker 3: Look it up.
Speaker 1: It's called what what that trick? Bro? This was a Mitlanta ship wo Rico. Oh my, I think I know everything. I'm tapped in, spits your game dot Com. Yeah, well, Rico, I told you go crazy, Murphy Lea, I told you what's super. I think I'll be making this ship up. I'm tapped in. Shout out to Woodricos where they have need to want words They unsung guy, I'm tapped in. That's right, that's what he said. We go they talk about they kicked him out. You ain't gonna get the hell I studying for the show. Wouldn't be a Fox with crazy being laughing. This show is fucking ignorant. We were not ESPN worthy. Good if you want the real tap in with five twenty in the morning. The fuck people, it ain't can never. Oh they don't know about whoop Rico.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: His nephew.
Speaker 2: I know the track.
Speaker 1: All crazy niggas probably watching the show, so I know they tapped in his nephew. Be having me cracked up. That's the best thing, bro. Adding his nephew to the show, for sure, hilarious, But wouldn't be a Fox with crazy straight get a thirty ball the Wizards one thirty one, one twenty one. I'm saying, we know it's the Wizards, but thirty ball, that's tough. My favorite duo thirty for thirty two K team. Yeah, they're getting real comfortable with my two K team. Speaking of two K, they got a nice three over there. Y'all don't know nothing in to chat now. It's on Miami's from the neighborhood. We beat your last night head, hey Wes sentence and then to get healthy, bro, Get get well soon, bro man, for sure you see them about forty. Bro, that's that's knock at Malcolm. I was carrying them, say you oall this all this time? I can never say me Nick, Damn, I'll be carrying out. He started to getting heavy. Damn is that true? You're sweat now.
Speaker 2: I'm a sweat.
Speaker 1: I take that like, Okay, perspect cat, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 1: You said it's your favorite due now it's probably my face ever duos man, I just like it because they're young. You know, wouldn't be still on the rise pulls like we know he gets upside. It's crazy. We know he got potential to be the best player in the league, and we know we all fans of Fox. I think he want the best point guards in the league. So having that duo one of the best upcoming centers and the best point guards in the game, the real Shock and Kobe.
Speaker 3: Not j R.
Speaker 2: Younger. So that didn't prove too well.
Speaker 1: But you know, I like about this team though Niggas is on today that vast will be hooping as well. But the Vets CP three al saw Harrison barn They make them play a lot more solid and people get them credit for May showing the stats, but hey, they said a good structure down there. I like this team, man, I think they are a piece of wife from really doing something in the West. And Castle still can he only playing twenty minutes, but come off the bench and still being affective like he was. I think with that seventeen eighteen points last night, sixteen sixteens, he's so nice to me. I can't believe they kept him in that trade. Yeah, that's fucking suck and it shows I knew he was gone. What we couldn't believe it. I was like, maybe the possibility. Everybody's like, hell now, and look at that ship. That's why everybody was talking bad about Sacramento because what kind of shit is that?
Speaker 3: How you do not yet why Blodie was still there. That's some ship he'll do.
Speaker 1: Blotti had the draft board on the whites on the board behind him while he was on ESPN Interview, Serious program.
Speaker 2: How do you have your draft list on the white board behind you as you as?
Speaker 3: Was the funniest clip.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fun and Joe, you know what I had? That happened to before. So I went to my visit to Indiana and shot to coach Sampson.
Speaker 2: I love him to death.
Speaker 1: He brought me in his office and he had all the point guards on the wall. I was the eighth one, checking niggas off. He had them all on the water. I swear the guy you asked my dad. My dad was like, yeah, we're not going here. I was like what, I'm like paying attention. I'm like, well, he was like he's trying to close and my dad I already seen that it is. He had Derrick Rose, somebody else, somebody else, somebody else.
Speaker 2: I was the eighth, like seventh, eighth one.
Speaker 3: He was like, what the fuck, damn bro niggas out of pocket.
Speaker 1: Man. Shout to coach Kelvin Simpson. Man, it was funny yesterday because they had that. I think it was Houston and Baylor. His ESBN was like, yeah, we sent this to espn U for this's Liker Jazz game. That was a big deal matchup. They cut the game off so smooth. Yeah, we need to get our money back. We already scheduled this game from Luca, But man, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Shout out to him, though, Man coach to life was crazy.
Speaker 3: People shout the true we speaking about coach Man.
Speaker 4: Shout to Chug truly this weiked man, shout of too too man.
Speaker 1: He was an all star.
Speaker 3: Nah, he was was at the game.
Speaker 4: Man went to the playing field, and I wanted to go see his son and uh sitt and girl my boy little Clint hoop.
Speaker 3: Okay, truly, he said, what's up to the game, shouting man.
Speaker 1: For shure Man. Small games took place yesterday, built to ask situation. Get your timber woods Man cast beat him down one twenty eight, one o seven, and he went crazy. He had forty four. Dell he could but it wasn't enough. Evan mot he had twenty eight and ten Dobin Mitchell had twenty three. It's a better team, man understood just one of the nights. It's a better team. We're sad, Bro, you're getting forty. That's the most important part. Yeah, he on his Kobe shit, Bro, like just scored a ball. Bro.
Speaker 3: These niggas don't want to hope for sure.
Speaker 1: Man. Definitely a very interesting off season coming for the Ward. I mean that Wolves team Hawks beat the Magic yesterday one one o six. Trail had nineteen to eight. But man, it's crazy that they won that game yesterday because Man Carroll and Wagon went crazy. Both had thirty a piece thirty. That's a good duve, just a better we just a better team. It's quiet but respect, But that's a that's a hell of a wind though.
Speaker 3: Swear. Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all. Terrence Man, Yeah, niggas is Terrence Man did his thing.
Speaker 1: He Man Welcome to the dark Side. You know he was in La whereas Sunny for the level. It's implants now he even went down there with ass implant.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, but bb yeah it ain't in La.
Speaker 4: From plass the bust shots. Welcome to the dark Side. Baby got the full panther that yeh was in LA and playing city.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 4: I just wonder what them what that arena look like now the lit game, that ship probably looks crazy Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We're about to find out about a week or so.
Speaker 1: We did. Oh that's right, pulling out respect. Shout out to the Hawks, love y'all. Next, beat the Horny yesterday ninety eighty nine. The Mellow got hurt unfortunately again, so anything we could take care of from this game, So bro.
Speaker 4: This production team so flucked. Every game we always have who scored? What these niggas don't even have who scored? We don't know who play we score a hundred points. What they do on Mann point?
Speaker 1: And LaMelo? I told y'all he works than Zion. I swear to God, y'all. Everybody always gives Zion like Zion never play.
Speaker 2: LaMelo don't ever play either, and I ain't man.
Speaker 1: They both cold LaMelo code, but he don't ever play either. So those storge will and be who played more? It's a close call.
Speaker 3: Shout to those three grade man man give well, so.
Speaker 1: Don't matter. I don't care. Shut that ship out, they asked, he said, after year it will. But if we're being real, see how many games he played this year?
Speaker 3: He always turned his ankles up.
Speaker 1: He's going to get surgery for I think he probably played twenty games this year, and y'all.
Speaker 3: Was out here an All star.
Speaker 2: He ever started talking about.
Speaker 1: Ever started games though.
Speaker 3: If I played all up, I do the same ship.
Speaker 1: I've been here before.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's talent jump like I already did it.
Speaker 1: Man, there we go go shout out to product your team. It's shoots and bill. Yeah that's what we're saying. It's not good. Yeah, how many games he played?
Speaker 2: Yeah he didn't miss twelve games.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of games. Tob missed well on the team like that that really needs you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, playin't play thirty playing thirty.
Speaker 3: I'll fucked with it, Bro, but it's your team needs you.
Speaker 2: Bro. For some reason, I feel like he missed more than that.
Speaker 1: Because he might be missed another twelve coming up well after all sor I missed the rest of them, Bro, Yeah, after the flag, he can sit out this year again. Got me a flag games total play how many played last year? Didn't play nothing last year? But he missed thirty three games this year about I feel like he missed morey more than that, Like twelve he.
Speaker 2: Has played thirty three games this season has played.
Speaker 1: Bro, Mike Man, I'm not listen you no more. Let's walk away from too much att jump off the rope, boy Ni guitar God, damn get your rest at night to dree little as fun.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: They played thirty three games.
Speaker 3: Ship, oh man, you got a couple of commentator w W we had too just too much. We got to relatable ship that we talk about. It comes into that we got a real wrestler on our team too, Not me, Mike, I'm not the real wrestler.
Speaker 2: Niggah crazy Celtics.
Speaker 1: We think yesterday one of three to eighty five belt of Air situation, JC had thirty three and eight Man had twenty two and twelve shots in him for Hooperman and you know what I'm saying, his shorty shoe debuting that was fire to me as well to shoe the pink joint he debuty yesterday, that was far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is hard.
Speaker 2: I ain't really get a good look at him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was eight lead. They got. They got some cooking over at the Nikey basketball they call one do like those They nice? Okay, they look like.
Speaker 3: A little bit the bottom for sure.
Speaker 1: It looks like a little baby a vision. I like the Nike sign on the space and yeah that's gonna be especially the different colorways they can do with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were crazy with that, for sure.
Speaker 3: That's a good shoe for theason.
Speaker 2: I'm decent.
Speaker 1: But the women's line, I told you all. The women's line is gonna bring Nikey back in the Nike basketball stuff.
Speaker 4: But I like that for the women though, because they can get out of our shoes. Like watching the woman hoop and the side fourteen Lebron is crazy makes what she was.
Speaker 1: His boy friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that woman hooping fourteen Lebron's I don't like.
Speaker 3: A lot of the bigs in w n B A had to wear them brons, bro, what was it one rocking?
Speaker 1: That's a celebrity Jones up there in the basketball reference Coco Jones on Twitter in fact, pressure, Oh my god, she just had to own this white T shirt. I know this is club five twenty, but.
Speaker 2: I don't look at women on the internet.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be sending me to ship from the exploring page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hoop ship, you're the real hoop ship, I said, when I see the other day we was rolling there. I said something the other day we was rolling hold on, I sent you something. Hen they it was a rap battle.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he sent me some positive ships on top what it's supposedly the one on one bets bro, the real eyes.
Speaker 1: So I ain't gonna lie. You do be sending me the passport, bro. I was like, this nigga's living. Oh I don't even know this niggas. I know you know he be living to them the past war Bros is crazy. I thought I'll talk about it. Yeah, hitting.
Speaker 2: Thirty seven to one O uh yeah, homegoing back.
Speaker 1: He is back, man, su had thirty. Boy went crazy, felt to ask situation. Try Burfory being hoopman had twenty three. His world Freaky Z had seventeen. But you know they're just out here whooping ass right now. Nuggets beat the Blazers terribly at War forty six and one seventeen. YA went crazy, man seven, you're healthy man, my boy a one down man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate that. I hate to see it, man. I thought you would get it before the game. Contact no non contact injury man to the knee man, Yeah, that's just sucks. Special big man. It was to my boy. Christial Bron hooped yesterday as well.
Speaker 1: He had twenty six and six a couple of games, and I want to see how you feel about him. Raptors asked. Seventy six ers seventy six ers, mm hmm, okay, I'll probably go to sleep in that game. Knicks at Nicks mm hmm. Yeah, oh I'm not you don't agree. I thought you was at home point all right, pasts covering the night, Pistons at Bulls, Stems, I'm gonna go. Bulls always randomly win the game, Dame's supposed to win and last but not least Grizzlies at Sons Gris Boy Grizzlies as well. Verified buckets be here. Who was getting to yesterday?
Speaker 4: Man, I want to give it to him, but we got smoke. I'm gonna give it to Damar being the og in the game, still killing shit man averaging twenty after all these years been in the NBA, being a high class professional.
Speaker 1: To go to Damar for me Bro most definitely man forty two pieces in the game. Winner got show some respect. I'm gonna show some up to your favory due all Man Winn being fists getting thirty balls. Man, it's gonna be a great duo for the league going forward. But you got Tea, I had them. But we're gonna take Yo. Yogis doing what yok do forty seven and eight, always the MVP candidate the last five years, So gradulations to him and being one of the best in the league.
Speaker 2: Most definitely the last, not least.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: We're trying to aid some love. We don't give it down.
Speaker 1: If he lost had forty four, Steph had thirty eight two, make I saw some respect, you know, saying people's question if he was still that guy. He's showing that all it needs a little bit of help thinking back on that step time. All right, get well, someone be here who needs some encouragement.
Speaker 4: This morning, Cayl Cousma airbought a free throw. Yeah, that was crazy, getting them jitters out, though I respect it.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's nuts. Yeah, free throws crazy. Look y'all don't see that. Oh he's seeing it. He put up and field. He passed me the ball.
Speaker 3: That's why I want to know how you airball a free throw?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Now you I understand, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Hell no, the reaction I didn't break the motherfucker bad as hell.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Airbo free a free throw in college though, I guess North Carolina the game you killed Yoh, I got a al one went to the free throw line. Airball that I was talking crazy too. Can't you can watch it? I like literally talking to Roy Williams like this, nigga, can't fuck with me? What's the free throw line? Her about that bitch?
Speaker 3: But you had to make that up through because you killed him that game.
Speaker 2: I turned nigga looked at him like, get this nigga off me. He can't funk with me.
Speaker 1: The free throw that's hilarious, man, I get Russell got a winby Man, you hooked out yesterday, boy, but I caught him slipping though by low.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a quick don too.
Speaker 3: Somebody else poked on Winby this year.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna let that ride.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a pause to me. Man, somebody else poke.
Speaker 3: Somebody else poked on Bro.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I ain't no nigga said that one. Like Wow, I poked on her. I don't think I ever said that one. Respect though, A shout out to that community.
Speaker 1: Respect as well. Take who you got man. She I had a loud out of was get healthy, but y'all was broken. Hell been our first sixteen shots. Bro. That first field goal at the end of the fucking first quarter with two minutes to go. We had a game like that last year when I was in high school. We ain't score our first point thirty seconds left in the quarter.
Speaker 3: I was rough, but they looked like it was last year.
Speaker 2: We scored two points in the first quarter. It was a scary eight minutes.
Speaker 1: I was like, boy, if we don't.
Speaker 2: Scored, I swore two guys, we don't score.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think if we didn't score that game, I will retired from coaching. Yeah, not scoreding a whole quarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's rough, bro. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So from the superchat, Drew Lord said, hey, Jeff host your Pike team.
Speaker 2: What kind of offense you ron, Hey, we can't talk about that.
Speaker 3: They're doing well and they run motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't. I can't talk about I can't talk about that, bro. Sorry, you can get your ten dollars refund. Oh my fuck, Mike, Well, just know we we have fun. We run a free flowing offense pretty much. That's it.
Speaker 2: Just bobs for sure. Are being here people trying to win some money.
Speaker 1: What you got for him?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Mike, tell me keep it light. Remember kings and crown is always yours. So this is just a baby.
Speaker 4: When everybody can put this one in Jabrant twenty five, KD twenty five, Scottie Barnes twenty kad is going to kill the patire tonight at twenty five.
Speaker 3: Kate is gonna have twenty five ten dollars just for one seventy five man, just a simple best.
Speaker 4: He said, keep it some. I got you ten five. Everybody got ten for the one seventy five. Bro, pay your whole phone bill for.
Speaker 1: Sure, man, get your little Jordan O the way, Yeah for sure, man, listen, we appreciate y'all. Will be back same time tomorrow. If you're in the chat, send freaking Mike some money for his birthday. Five twenty in the morning, the volume