Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with.
Speaker 3: Myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tambridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Tams. So first things first, we need to remind everybody have you gotten your tickets to twatz Con Friday November one, seven pm at the iHeartRadio Theater in Los Angeles. It's me It's.
Speaker 3: Something you're not gonna want to miss because you want to meet some of your favorite housewives like Heather Debrow, Cynthia Bailey, Dolores Marisola, and you never know who might be surprise guests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we got some good surprises coming. Tickets are available at beepstock that's ve e e p s dot com, and if you can't join in person, you can buy a ticket to the stream airing on November fourth. Speaking of doing all the things, the women of Salt Lake City did all of the things. So we are recapping season five, episode two right now. Yeah, I couldn't really decipher the timeline of some of the shit talking because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure I thought about this episode.
Speaker 2: I felt like, I mean, good thing for the friends of at this point because they're the reason people are talking about. It just felt like a very long episode with the same well it.
Speaker 3: Was super Yeah, it is a super sized episode, so it's a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of past arguments, props, costumes, and I hate to say it, but maybe a little bit of some made up stuff just to have something to film.
Speaker 2: Also, I have a question if you were fighting with me, if we were in a fight, yeah, would you call me my nickname? Because this really stood out to me, Like Lisa Barlowe and Angie are arguing and they're in a fight, but on the phone, they're like Ange and no, I would call you.
Speaker 3: I normally call you asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you wouldn't short, you wouldn't be like listen, ted I bitch. I know you would at least be like Teddy or you're in an asshole.
Speaker 3: Something's just not feeling authentic.
Speaker 2: Oh something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, come on, girls, you can get it together.
Speaker 2: Well, it starts where Lisa and Bronwin discussed the drama the night before. Bronwin says Ange aka Angie wasn't helping Whitney, she was just upsetting Lisa and Heather, and then Angie calls Lisa and asks to talk alone. Lisa tells Bronwin to be quiet. Is giving Let's call her on a three way and not tell her energy. Yeah, but I mean I've done that before.
Speaker 3: I've had somebody in the car and someone calls me, and I don't want somebody to know that I'm with this person or that I'm I don't know that they're on speaker.
Speaker 2: But then if you're going to do that, give us some juice, Like we didn't even get anything out of that, Like I'm running errands and I'll call you later. Like, well, that wasn't what we needed to hear.
Speaker 3: I was a little bit confused with Mary's son living at home and not working.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he married last year? No? I think he was engaged.
Speaker 3: No, She remembers she accused him of running off and getting married, and she thought the wife was living in the house with them. But now Mary says, how do you know how old her son is? Nineteen twenty unclear? He's not going to school, he's not he doesn't have a job. She says that she has sheltered him, and then she says she feels like she'll kick him out when she needs to. But that kind of scares me a little bit, Like I don't know, I have rules like either you're going to school or you're working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that or hopefully both. I mean I totally understand wanting to shelter your children, but also it can be to their detriment.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's you're not doing them any favor idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this whole conversation kind of between abling yeah, like he's just like, hey, you know, like whatever, and then she kind of I going back because you know, she's telling her son about what Brittany said. I didn't think that Brittany was calling Mary before. No, I didn't either. And she's all over the interwebs right now because she posted a photo of her confessional look but she face tuned it like face Hollywood. Yeah, like Hollywood for Lisa Hogstein style. But it's like we just also all the confessional on the TV, so like we know, but girls, please stop using Hollywood four, Like at least if you're gonna do something like you could subtle or if you must use face app you could do Hollywood four, but on number one, not on number one.
Speaker 3: Hollywood it's yeah, there's Hollywood one, two, three, four five or something like that.
Speaker 2: But then you can the levels.
Speaker 3: But I mean if most of all, like don't change your face structure, Like if you want to smooth your skin out, put it on Instagram and slide left.
Speaker 2: Just do a little pair of slide left, do a little paris. Yeah you just whooped. You still look the same. You just have like a nice complexion. It's just you're missing pores.
Speaker 3: You're just missing poors and wrinkles, and.
Speaker 2: But you still have nostrils.
Speaker 3: Or just do what I do. Have your face lasered and just put it out.
Speaker 2: There, or yeah, I mean you just or just you know what, take to plastic surgery guys like get a necklift like me, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, or going on a podcast with no makeup on like me, Yeah, well that's me.
Speaker 2: Nine times out of ten, I put chapstick on. Oh looks good. Well your skin looks great. It should. I just want to point out this scene with Mary and her son because I feel like this is partially going to be foreshadowing for what we see later on in the episode with discussions of somebody else's kids, which I want to get your thoughts on, yeah, but we'll get there when we get there. Can I back up just one minute. I don't think I addressed this. Evidently.
Speaker 3: Molly Simms went on Watch What Happens Live and said to.
Speaker 2: Lisa Barlow, do not get to see you two laser?
Speaker 3: And I know this is controversial, but it does things to your skin where your makeup doesn't stay on your face. And she was just saying a lot of stuff and Barlow like chickened out and said.
Speaker 2: She was going to do it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wait a minute, Moly, I'm going to trust a certified plastic surgeon's advice over an ex model who is selling skincare.
Speaker 2: But I also think to each his own, Yeah, if you want to give, yeah, it's a laser.
Speaker 3: And then Heather went on and said I've had it done, and lots of people she got annihilated in the comment section because people are like, I had it done, was the best thing ever. But I'm like, well, of course, you know, I respect you. I know you're trying to sell skincare and you go that way, but sometimes just skincare isn't enough.
Speaker 2: And if you have the means and the ability to get a laser of course, it's going to change your skin. I had Morpheus eight done when I got my neck lift and it still to this day has changed the texture of my skin. And some people don't put the time and effort until I get five step skincare regime every night before they go to bed.
Speaker 3: But even with medical grades skincare, it doesn't make that much difference.
Speaker 2: No, But then know what I do think really helped skincare. When Lisa Brown would and Heather drive to Wendy's.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm so confused at this. Did they just get in the car to go through drive through?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think they wanted Yeah, I think, well obviously, well at Lisa has like relationship with Wendy's, I think she's done like some paid posts. Can we say a product placement? Yeah, that's what it felt like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that felt like product placement and what's a JBC. I would actually say, I want to ask you that too, but it actually said at the end of the episode that it was an advertisement.
Speaker 2: Oh it did. Yeah, Oh my gosh, I've.
Speaker 3: Never seen that on Housewives before.
Speaker 2: I had it one time with Orange Juice. It never said it at the end of the episode, but they said, like, can you go into your fridge and pull out this orange juice, and granted is an or juice that my kids drink, So it wasn't like not I already had it in my fridge. But they're like, this is a product placement thing. So I've never ever but I take that back. We had I don't know if it was product.
Speaker 3: I guess you would call it product placement. I don't think the network was getting paid for it, but they donated wine an event, and so they just wanted to make sure they got the labels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is full blown. This was Yeah, if they write it at the end, I've never seen that before. Then Lisa is saying she's disappointed that Angie went behind her back and repeated her feelings to Whitney. Heather's worried that they ganged up on Whitney, and then Heather thinks Bronwin's behavior is similar to Monica's.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, I have a question. Wasn't Heather part of that gang up? Yes, that's why I'm like, what, Wait, you think everybody ganged up on her?
Speaker 2: You were with the loudest one there, Heather. But also like, oh my god, for somebody they don't want on the show. You're still bringing up Monica a lot.
Speaker 3: I know, I think she's gonna be brought up in every single episode. She was such a polarizing character on the show.
Speaker 2: It's like when I got fired.
Speaker 3: The entire season I was off the first one brought me up every single episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, said horrible things about me. You're like, not, don't want to guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this was the last time you went to Wendy's.
Speaker 2: Wendy's isn't my go to. I mean, I guess I could year Frosty, but I mean, I don't know what a JBC is. I was wondering if why, if they were in Utah, why they didn't go to Swig to get the diet coke so they could get out.
Speaker 3: With Junior bacon cheeseburger.
Speaker 2: Oh JB. Wendy's isn't my go to, but love you Wendy's, but just one. I don't even know where one is.
Speaker 3: The only place that I will go to get fast food Burger is.
Speaker 2: In and Out.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'll do shake Shack as well.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Like, but that's not really like drive there's no drive through you have to go.
Speaker 3: Is it like a sit down because I've seen them, like at the Irvine Spectrum. They have one now and one in New York, but I've never been in it.
Speaker 2: It's yummy. The burgers are yummy. They kind of they're they're similar, but with better fries than In and Out. In my opinion, I don't.
Speaker 3: Only way I can eat in and Out fries is well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't love the In and Out fries.
Speaker 3: Eddie just told me the In and Out has something new. It's one of their secret and it's like some chili something burger wool with ortegas and all kinds of stuff on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have to like know how to order it. It's like how if you want to order it under her cheese, you have to like call it. I forget what you call it, but just yeah. In this scene is I think we're seeing a lot of different sides of Bronwin as well in the way that she's speaking about Whitney, which leads us to more later on in the episode. But it's just it's I'm clocking it. I'm clocking it.
Speaker 3: Well, she's very opinionated, and I was very shocked that Heather would say anything about her being so opinionated.
Speaker 2: Because Heather's opinionated. I know, but I had to kind of what.
Speaker 3: Makes a good housewife is being opinionated. I have a suspicion that Heather is much like Vicky on Orange County, where she doesn't like new people. It takes her a while to warm up.
Speaker 2: Tom Well, I was actually going to say this, which was I don't want you to get shocked, but it was going to be a complimentary of Heather. I'm liking her more this season. I like her. I think she's a great castle. Yeah, but like last season, I had a rough time with her, and this season, I'm like, you know what, I'm enjoying Heather again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I I like her.
Speaker 2: I like when Heaven plays both sides. I like a mess.
Speaker 3: I think Heather's very smart, She's very good in her confessionals. She's one that doesn't really bring props right.
Speaker 2: No, but she also like that. She also will make fun of herself. She's kind of the face of the show. I think, yeah, she's in on the joke where you know, unfortunately Lisa is not. So I think.
Speaker 3: Every housewife show has a staple, and I think that that is Heather Gay.
Speaker 2: But then we get to Meredith and her husband Seth. They're taking a cooking class.
Speaker 3: I'm really confused. Where does Mereth really live New York City, Salt Lake City, or Ohio at this point, I think she lives in Salt Lake City during filming.
Speaker 2: But also we've seen a complete turnaround with this couple. I mean, we have to remember that, you know, a couple of seasons ago, Meredith and Seth were on the outs, and now apparently, I mean, they've never been more connected.
Speaker 3: When you know, nothing says connected. And he lives in Ohio and she lives in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Well no, but when she you know, she says that she's very proud that she wants to get Bob mitzvued. Then he got silent for a second, and I thought that he was It almost seemed he was gonna get mad for a second, but then he started crying and then crying talk.
Speaker 3: Dirty to me in Hebrew, I mean, and also from crying to say talk dirty to me.
Speaker 2: But there's nobody who can deliver a line like I'm really excited, like Meredith marks with absolutely zero excitement. I know, so funny, You're so right?
Speaker 3: Do you follow South on Instagram?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, follow him.
Speaker 3: He's kind of quite comical. He gives like updates on life, like as he's walking.
Speaker 2: No, I'm good. Then Angie and Lisa meet to talk and she says she felt like it was a gang up pretty much in this conversation. I don't think Lisa wanted to hear one thing Ange had to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Angie, I felt like it was a little bit of a pushover in this situation. I wish she would have been more vocal. Well, I mean she really felt like Lisa walked all over her.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because I I don't think Angie is one. I mean, clearly we're going to see a different side of Angie. But I mean she said Angie told Whitney because she thought Whitney owed Lisa an apology. Lisa says, if everyone wants to think she's a villain, she's over it and gets up and walks away. But something that Angie did say that I thought resonated with me is she's like I think Lisa said something alongs of like, if everybody says I'm self and listen, I'm paraphrasing you guys, I might not have it.
Speaker 3: Everyone says you're dad, it's time to lay down.
Speaker 2: But then she's like if everyone you know, She's like everybody says that I'm a villain, I only care about myself or.
Speaker 3: She just own it, right, there's nothing wrong with owning being a villain. It's more fun being a villain.
Speaker 2: But then be self deprecating about it instead of being like, well this is who like it just didn't It felt like she was making a lot of excuses. But where Angie got her, Even though Angie did it in a calm way, she goes, well, don't you think it might be a problem if everyone is saying these things to you? Like that's where I was like, I just go I'm a villain. Yeah yeah, and I'd be like, I mean where Lisa then could have responded. I mean, I think villain's a pretty strong word.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're vocal and you bring up step people you know won't bring up it to me, it makes you a good housewife, doesn't really make you a villain.
Speaker 2: But that's a villain is a very housewife term. Like in my real life, I'm not like, oh my gosh, my friend Kelly is being such a villain. I'm like she is being a dick or Bob, you know it, just let's be clear. But then Lisa, I feel like they maybe had two SIPs of a drink and then Lisa gets up and walks away m hm, which I also didn't fully appreciate.
Speaker 3: I wanted I needed more out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that at this point, Angie's still trying to salvage the relationship with Yeah. I mean of scenes they must be filming in a day, because this is supposedly the same day as the Windy's and the Bronwin with the Whitney and the blub But like they're like, how many outfit changes are they doing? Oh? That's miserable. Miserable. But Broun.
Speaker 3: When we get to meet Bronwin's husband, Todd ten years ago through work, they met. They have lived in Salt Lake City for a year and a half and have no children together. All I want to say is what the doctor Seuss is going on in that house?
Speaker 2: I want to say, Bronwin, did you not learn your lesson from Monica falling down Angie's stairs allegedly not another set of stairs with no railings with no railing. I'm like, you better just put up some child blocks or something. Something on the side, be to call Osha over there real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But well, I was feeling like her house was giving me doctor deb vibes.
Speaker 2: It was giving me k She loves color.
Speaker 3: She loves color, and there's nothing wrong with that, but also I wanted to be It was like I felt like I was in a circus or something and there's more coming in. Wait, so this is how they're decorating it. I thought she was taking all that stuff out and redecorating.
Speaker 2: Well, it appeared she brought something else in that sculpture, which is just a bunch of stares that I could have probably put. She's like, it's in the Gougenheim, and I was like, just because something might be in a museum does not mean it needs to be in your home.
Speaker 3: So what I have learned about her husband, he seems very nice, but they are very into labels and his Gucci sweater and his Louis Vauton. I mean, if I gave Eddie and Louis Vuitton box like that, even though wasn't it like Nascar or something, even if it was like Harley on it, he'd.
Speaker 2: Be like, what do you want me to do with this? But also I love when there's gifts, very expensive gifts that the husband is paying for themselves.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then he's like, he goes it's a very nice box, like you've seen.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, but I do you know, we see a little bit more of the relationship. We learned the story about how they met at a bar. He asked for her email, and then her coworkers at this part made me laugh. Her coworkers are like, he's hitting on you, but he probably asked for your email because he is not a text Yeah. I was like, yeah, a text with his wept phone. Of course he doesn't know how to text because he was the CEO of the Palm Pilot.
Speaker 3: Do you remember the pop I don't remember the pomp Pilot. I don't think I ever had one. What was it was it?
Speaker 2: It was it was almost like a mini little iPad that like, ah, I think you could call people on it, but you could also like send messages and there was like a little pin that you used and you could draw things or you could write. It's not like a BlackBerry, I think it was. I mean, I don't know that I necessarily had a Palm Pilot. I think I went straight to a BlackBerry, but I knew had a blackilets.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they had chemistry or was it not enough shown?
Speaker 2: I think not enough shown. I think also this is his first time on camera and she's very over the top, and I think he's probably trying to, you know, match her. You know, it felt like a real marriage when she was like, you're gonna ask me to go find the scissors and he's like, nope, I'll go get on. You know, like there's certain most she runs the show. That's for sure, she runs the show. But it definitely that house would I would get a migraine living with all of that color.
Speaker 3: I know it isn't a fun house or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then she's like, but she's a very colorful person, so that's But then why did it say that it was the interior designer coming in? And then the interior designer's like, what in the hell hell is this? And my other question is a year and a half ago before they moved into this home, did they live in Utah? I don't know because.
Speaker 3: Now she says she met him somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when she was worked in finance and somewhere else for but that was also ten years ago. But then Heather and Whitney, you go crystal shopping as they're walking in, don't spend more than five hundred.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see crystal shops anymore, as much as I don't want to see a rope courses or sound bass. They've been so overplayed on housewive shows.
Speaker 2: Really, it's just I personally don't mind a conversation between housewives just sitting on a couch. I don't need them to be doing I.
Speaker 3: Don't need them at restaurants, go hanging out your house, go.
Speaker 2: On a walk. I don't need they always.
Speaker 3: The thing is is they always want us to be doing something. They don't just want a conversation. And I get it, and they really want to cut back on like restaurant talk, yeah, and doing other things. You know, it's not about what we're doing, it's about the conversation we're having while we're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it's hard to have a conversation if you're supposedly shopping, So then I feel like the conversations always need a little bit more. But Heather says it feels like she doesn't care about how her actions affect her friendships. Whitney was planning on inviting everyone to Trixy's Bar in Milwaukee. Now Angie, Bronwin, and Heather can come. Then, Heather says she is shocked. Whitney says she likes Bronwin because in the car with Lisa, Heather felt Bronwin had a lot to say about Whitney. But Heather doesn't tell Whitney that she waits until they're at a group setting. Of course, like a good housewife. Do we appreciate that Heather held her tongue in this moment? Yeah? But also what I mean in the housewife for you of it? Yes? Help me. Remember did we ever see Bronwyn? Yeah? We did later. That's what it was confusing me. We saw later Whitney with Bronwyn, we saw, yes, But we don't necessarily know which car ride happened first. Like do we know if Wendy's happened before or after? Well I wasn't there filming it. But you see what I'm saying. This is where you're saying it possibly could have been. It possibly could have been Bronwin went to Wendy's with the other girls before she met with Whitney. We don't know.
Speaker 3: It's not playing like that. But either way, I mean, I think Bromwin was just being snarky. I don't think she hates Whitney.
Speaker 2: She said I couldn't. I don't know. I think when you say I couldn't hold back laughter when everyone was coming at her, Oh did she say that something along those sides? Oops, I was like someone else was lacking a little empathy here.
Speaker 3: I mean Heather was going at her too, and a lot.
Speaker 2: I also feel like broun Win practices in the mirror before she says her lines, probably like sorry.
Speaker 3: I feel like I do think that even Heather doesn't agree with Whitney. I feel like there's some sort of protective you know, something over her, even though she contributed to it. I don't know if it's because their cousins or I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I think probably after the fact, Heather was like, oh shit, that was a lot of us coming at her so at once.
Speaker 3: So we're going to Trixie Motel again.
Speaker 2: No Trixy's bar, so tricksy. Remember last season they go.
Speaker 3: To Motel last time in Milwaukee. That's like the home of Harley Davidson.
Speaker 2: Oh things, I don't know. And then yeah, so they kind of just break that down. Whitney at this point's kind of the odd man out, So I feel why she feels awkward because you know, she's fighting with Meredith about the bath bombs.
Speaker 3: I am so this is the stupidest storyline I know. I know Whitney started this bath bomb way before she even got on Salt Lake City Housewives.
Speaker 2: And also how many bath bombs are selling that this is a real big problem. And I'm going to be honest with you. When I want bath bombs, I just go onto Amazon and I pick whatever ones. I'm not partial to one. I can. I have bath salts that are amazing.
Speaker 3: I can send you some of those. I hope Meredith's not mad at me.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't threaten me with a good time. Is that a CB I've had them for like five years? Yeah cbd. Yeah, you only sent that to me in the first package. Rude.
Speaker 3: I know, so rude, But I do love how considerate Meredith kids questioned her about the bar mitzvah, Do you just want a big party in coins?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then love your kids. They always throw you under the bus, But I love that. Then She's also like, it's creepy that Whitney made a bath bomb. I'm like, oh, it's settle down, settled down, creepy. And then I think her it's funny. When she's with her kids, they seem to be just making up this bath bomb like they go in wearing high end eight friends. They're like, let's let's whip this up. Let's pretend this has been in the works in the lab. For me, I didn't even know that's what they were making. You know, they're making lunch.
Speaker 3: No, they're coming up with the bath bomb. If I'm buying bath bombs, they're being made in somebody's kitchen. I'm a little scared, is that with?
Speaker 2: You know, if I wouldn't try, I wouldn't trust a bath bomb coming from my kitchen. That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Then, Heather and Brittany played pickleball.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Brittany with an Eye is Mormon, but has been married and divorced twice. Brittany met her ex husband Jared after her second divorce. They met because her ex husband and his ex fiance started dating and I guess Jared reached out to her to commiserate or chat at Jared's the Osmond Yeah, okay, and Brittany says the longest she's been single is eight months, and she regretts sacrificing her children for men in the past. That line. I didn't necessarily hear her say during pickleball until later on when that is brought up after the ropes course, but I do know both of them playing pickleball try to.
Speaker 3: There's something very endearing about Brittany. I really do like her.
Speaker 2: She I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think she's I don't want to say she's not the sharpest tool in.
Speaker 2: The shed because Mary said that.
Speaker 3: Well, because Mary said that, but I think.
Speaker 2: That actually Mary said the sharpest knife in the shed or spose spoon boon.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay. I did cringe a little at the flashback of Brittany and Jared. He friend zoned her and acted like he didn't want to claim her, and that kind of broke my heart because it sounds like she really does like him.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about you like him? Or does she like that he's an Osmond?
Speaker 3: I don't know yet, Teddy, because I don't know her that well, so I'm not putting that judgment out there yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I also wondered, I didn't think that we were ever going. I thought he was.
Speaker 3: Good looking, Okay, I was not her ex husband. They flashed on the No, no, ohka, I no, that was him.
Speaker 2: But I actually was shocked. I didn't think we were going to see him on camera. I thought we were just going to talk about him and show pictures when he's.
Speaker 3: Thinking of somebody else, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But don't trying to get out of it. No, I just remember the O.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Heather's invite, the video invite.
Speaker 2: So did you see that? Did you?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: You remember the hugging the tree and doing all the things. I mean, these girls are really doing everything for the camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Have you ever sent an invitation like that to your friends? No? Does it seem like something I would do? No?
Speaker 3: No, the costumes, the props, the fights about Bathbomb's I'm like girls.
Speaker 2: Also, is am I wrong? Or did Brittany film as a housewife all season and then get brought down to a friend She got brought down to a friend? Yes, ooh okay. So then Bronwyn meets Angie at the hair salon. Angie tells Bronwhin that she was worried about where they stood after it happened with Lisa. Bronwin says everything that was said about Lisa was true, but Whitney needs to find another way to get her point across. Bronwin says, Brittany is all over the place. I love that. Bronwin's like, there's so many people I need to watch out for, but you don't seem like one of the manjerie. And then Angie's like, well, can you tell me who? And She's like, well, I guess Brittany, Like just name is the one. Angie says Brittany brought up her for heart Jacket twice, and Bronwin says she doesn't need fashion advice from Brittany and questions if she can even spell ysel and she's like, and I don't mean Eve, Saint Laurent, I mean just the letters. Why a sound.
Speaker 3: Oh god, so my jaw hurts just from watching Bronlin talk so much talk. I'm like, oh my god, girl, it's just and and And the stylist was just stroking her hair.
Speaker 2: I actually wanted that. I'm like, what is he doing? He's doing a Scout missage. He took no, that's what he was doing. At the end. He did that. He took little sections of hair and just pulled it little section of hair, and I think he was doing like, gosh, wash out whatever that is, because then it was like the wide comb brush. Oh. I think they couldn't blow her out and talk at the same time. So he's just.
Speaker 3: Standing there and he just felt like he was acting like he was doing something, so it looked like they were in the middle of something.
Speaker 2: But the other part that I I you know, I always appreciate when somebody says, I don't want to call anybody dumb, but listen how dumb this person is. Yeah, yeah, well that's actually what you just did, Sarry.
Speaker 3: So we think bron Win's a little bit of a flip flopper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think she delivers good lines.
Speaker 3: She's just trying to please everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that she's really pleasing anybody. I think she's trying to.
Speaker 5: Make sure the one you're with, Yeah, I love the one you're with, love the one after this bonding retreat, did Meredith really say that she couldn't do it because she has tennis elbow from.
Speaker 2: Churning too much? Butter Butter? Did she make a butter company after that one time? Or she's still injured.
Speaker 3: Not but it's like, really, you're injured from last year from shaking the butter and so much so that I get tennis elbow if I lift too heavy for a long time time, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shaking better one scene, I don't know that and that feels like that filmed a long time ago. Also, they bring in you know, may Melee for this one. The girl's saying that this is like a hand job was a little confusing to me. Whitney made me laugh when she was like, but from under a desk, it in throw a desk. But then uh, Brittany tells. Then they all sit down and there's like a couple of shady moments where who was it that said to Meylee? Oh, list to Barlowe, if I hear somebody say sis one more time? What's up? Sis? Sis? Sis? And then they counted twenty times that Maylee said it on the rest.
Speaker 3: I need to start adding this to Mary say I thought she was thinner than.
Speaker 2: That Maylee was. Malee. Yeah, but then.
Speaker 3: I are you shocked that Mary's actually doing this?
Speaker 2: Repe course they must have told her she had to do this shit. They're like if you're gonna come on and be a housewife you have.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know what was really upsetting to me Chiro's case, dy Is, Wendy's and Ozempic. I just can't. I can't say it. It's gonna brush.
Speaker 2: Lose my mind.
Speaker 3: Ozempic can eat Wendy's case, da Is and Chiros wow.
Speaker 2: Any who. Then they all go to sit down, and uh, the timing. I wonder if it was this odd and real life, because they all sit down, they you know, Brittany gets like a glass of rose and then she's like here, here, here, everyone listen, everyone listen. I just wanted to let you know that me and Jared are officially back together and we're Instagram official. I'm the first person he has ever put on Instagram when we we have just seen Jared call her a.
Speaker 3: Friend, a best friend, best friend he posted on Instagram, but then he.
Speaker 2: Also posted on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean, oh, the poor girl. I like Brittany, but girl, yeah, delusional.
Speaker 2: But I also felt a little bad because I felt like she was trying to just like share her life with the other women, and that was kind of my heart. They all kind of just laughed at her. Then I forget who had the bright idea to check the Instagram and say that it actually means nothing.
Speaker 3: And well then after this, like they make fun of her. Was it Mary that made fun of her because her daughter doesn't speak to her daughters?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Well, I was actually going to ask you about that, because you know.
Speaker 3: So disgusting to even bring that up. I mean, I don't think people realize it until they've gone through it. They always want to blame the parent that they don't speak to, and I get that is an issue too if a parent's.
Speaker 2: Like and Brittany did say earlier she had put men above her kids, which I that part didn't track to me until Mary.
Speaker 3: I didn't know she said that. I didn't realize she said that. But poor Brittany, like Mary comparing her bad mom to Brittany without even knowing all the details of what went down. Because guys, I can tell you firsthand going through a really bad divorce, it happens. It happens to all kinds of people. I'll tell you the messages and emails that I get on a daily about it. You know, divorce can really destroy families. But in my situation, like two kids came with me and one kid went with with Simon. But in the public eye, I'm the horrible parent and I must have done something wrong.
Speaker 2: And also why bring it up. It's one thing if she wants to talk about herself, but I want to also point out Brittany already admitting to choosing men before her kids. But she didn't say that to Mary. She said it to Heather. So unless Heather went to Mary and told her, which I don't see happening, I feel like was just really a low blow. And then Mary, you know, Brittany's like, you know, why would you say that? That's pushing the limits, Like Brittany's at least the only one that will. I mean, I love Mary. I think Mary's good TV, but she can be mean and say things.
Speaker 4: That that was really really mean, and Mary asks why they should care, and Brittany says that's rude, and Mary says it was rude the other night calling her poor.
Speaker 2: She never called her poor. God, she was just saying I was poor. And then she's like, what are you just you know, you're saying I'm poor, but she didn't. I think she's just a little nervous and awkward at times, and maybe says the wrong things. I don't think I really don't think Brittany was even being malicious when she called Bronwin's outfit the heart thing a costume. I think that she just didn't know the other word to say. Yeah, I don't think she had any But then Britney says her daughters don't speak to her and it's very personal, and Mary questions why she can't make amends with her children, and then Brittany tells Mary to shut up, and Mary tells Brittany to shut her up. I think I think it's clear Mary went too low there. Oh, yeah, for sure, especially like remember when people were going after Mary's son last year on the internet. She didn't handle that well. Why would she think that it was fine for her to do it back? I thought it was unnecessary. Yep, I couldn't agree more. Then Heather speaks up. Heather says, Bronwin has been telling everyone in the group a different story, being team Whitney than to Lesa, than team Lisa. You know who I'd like to tell a story? Who Maylee? Sis, it's time to start talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I didn't even know that she was a friend of I thought she was just you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they knew that Meredith wasn't going to parchase kind of like Vickers not an official friend, dat that these need bodies. Yeah, but it's like, you're supposedly Whitney's friend. Now is your chance to insert yourself? But because I mean, Bronwin's inserting herself every second that she can. Britney's you know, trying to make her moments, whether they're not the best or you know, at least she's standing up for herself. But Maylee, time is ticking. Time is a ticken.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that flashbacks prove that Bromwin told Whitney the exact same thing she told Heather and Lisa. So Heather was definitely trying to get in there and make it a bigger deal, a bigger issue. So Heather's kind of doing the most too.
Speaker 2: Well. I don't know, I think that, Yes, Bronwin's words may have been similar, but her tone was different. Oh so all in the tone you know what I'm saying, Like if I'm like, oh my gosh, Tom, it's such an asshole, versus can you believe what.
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like there is a difference. Does Heather have issues with new people.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to think that it's first Angie, then Monica, and now Bronwin.
Speaker 2: I think that after Heather is involved. I think Heather is very you know, I can be this way too, but I think Heather is very righteous, and so whenever she feels like somebody's not being consistent with what they're saying and doing, I think she thinks she is always being consistent. So when she sees somebody flipflop, she doesn't do well with it. But I think Heather herself is in kind of a predicament because clearly she's no longer a part of bad Weather. But she has mended her relationship with Whitney a bunch a bit. Yeah, so I mean that's kind of where we are. But then Whitney says they steamrolled her. Lisa says, steamrolling is going on a podcast and talking about your friends. Whitney tells Lisa that she has been a shitty friend, and Lisa tells Whitney she's a shitty friend, and Meredith agrees. Whitney apologizes to Lisa and invites everyone to the drag show. Then I forgot Meredith was even there. Then she pipes up like, uh, I'll let you know if I can go on the trip.
Speaker 3: Oh please, Meredith, please, you know you're going on this trip.
Speaker 2: I hate when housewives do that. Well, I'll think about it. I'll check with my husband. Yeah, like, let me let me see it's like. And also, how are you going to criticize winter in Milwaukee when you're sitting there bundled up and freezing snow with insea And then Whitney goes good? I hope you don't know when he's like, Whinny doesn't really give me any but I think, I mean, the beauty of this season is there. It's similar to Miami and the fact that there are so many different people and so many different storylines.
Speaker 3: Well, we're a one storyline that's staying, and that's Whitney's.
Speaker 2: Healing journey, her healing journey, hilling killing, healing, her hilling journey, healing h I L L I N G healing, healing. So we're gonna killing me softly with this. I mean, I feel like all are in it. You're killing me softly.
Speaker 5: Yes, I said killing me softly without your love.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean it was a fine episode. They're kind of just getting started. We're gonna have to see people seem like they like each other a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bringing up such petty stuff. That's one thing that really bothers me in the Housewife for all.
Speaker 2: Well, do we think we'd rather have petty fights or dark like life ruining? Well, there's something in the middle. We are saying petty. But I thought it was worse than petty what Mary did saying about Brittany's kids. Yeah, well, like I thought that, right, especially because as an audience, we haven't even gotten to know that story yet, right, So to bring it up, like, I think it's one thing if she were to share that with the group, other than sometimes I choose them, you know, like, let us know a little bit. The only thing I know about her at this point is like this eight month on and off relationship with a guy that wants to keep her in the friend zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think where I think petty's not the right word. There's petty, dark and reaching. It's the one reaching.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're reaching for a fight just to make yourself relevant on the show, that bugs.
Speaker 2: Me more than anything in the world.
Speaker 3: Not me too, It's like, oh, that's a raache come on Petty's good.
Speaker 2: I like Petty Petty or Caddie like Pattie way that women can actually be like. I hate when they pretend that, you know, it would never be such a way that you know, most women, of course are in a group chat and talk shit or do whatever.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: I think that's right. It's human nature. We all have our faults.
Speaker 3: And it's not dark when it is something that's been in the press or someone's been arrested, like, of course we're all going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: If it's already out there, already already out there and you're just rehashing it, that's what's going to happen when you're on one of these shows. But I think bringing in children, yeah, and relationships with children, and especially when if they don't have a relationship with her, allegedly, we're never going to see them on the show, so let at least let her tell her story first.
Speaker 3: My downfall with fights is I can't stand to see my friends with douches.
Speaker 2: I can't, Yeah, douchebags. It's just a well you also have no I mean I don't really either. But if you don't like somebody, and I don't like somebody, it's very hard for us to disguise our face. Yeah, like it's like, oh yeah, well, Teddy, I hate to cut you off, but I got to go to New York City. All right, Well, crush it on. Watch what happened.
Speaker 3: I have hour and forty five minutes to finish packing, take a shower, and go to the grocery store and pick up some food because Sophia is going to be you know, obviously at home.
Speaker 2: She's night teen years old. Now, I can't believe it. Happy birthday. I thought you were going to say take a shit when you said shower, and I was like, I know, I'm sure you are.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll do that all the way up till the time I leave you.
Speaker 2: But thank you guys for tuning in for another episode of two Teason a pod. We have a special announcement because I will be at my all in by Teddy retreat and then I'm going to Nationals in Washington, d C. Marge, we'll be filling in and recapping Real Housewives of Salt Lake City with Tamra for me next week. No, me and tam do not break up. We're not in a major fight. Marge is doing me a solid because I want to actually focus on my other job and then my you know, the thing that I love doing with my daughter. So we all deserve a break from time to time. And oh see, I will oh see, this week we will be recapping me and Erica, but then the following week we are taking off and we'll do two episodes the week after that, so don't you worry. And we got you, We got your back for Real Housewives in New.
Speaker 3: York, so I know, I can't wait to recap New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll be together for that one, so you know it's going to be. Next week's a little bit of a mishmash, but we still got you covered.
Speaker 3: And Potomac is coming too, So it's busy, busy, busy, And guys, don't forget to buy your tickets before they sell out to Twalk Kong.
Speaker 2: We want to see you there.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,