Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself and Morris Hi Evan one.
Speaker 3: I love being here. I really do.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 2: We love you being here. We thank you so much. You're getting ready to go film the reunion.
Speaker 3: I am getting ready to go film the reunion. What am I in store for? Can you just give me like me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Well you made it on the show. Still, we don't know how far you made it, but you've made it it far, so you're probably gonna I was last seat at the reunion, and I told Andy, this is the very first time I've ever been last seat that I can remember. It's there's not a lot of drama like housewife stuff thing to get like, you know, nervous about. It's more fun. It's not as long. It's fun to see all your castmates again because you probably haven't seen them in a while. And I think you're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 3: Well, we've seen some because we had press. Oh that was the first. Yeah, I saw them like a week or two ago.
Speaker 2: Like we had it last year. Like there was Andy and then a couch on both sides, and then chairs behind the couch, so I'm sure you'll be, and.
Speaker 3: Then a couch and then chairs on.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when the guys come to the reunion and they're in the back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh okay, so then who sits on?
Speaker 2: Holy shit news, just cammanned judge has said Karen for two years with one year suspended.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Two years?
Speaker 3: She'll do a year? Holy moly.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, I hate to jump to it, but that was gonna be are one of our headlines. Karen faces sentencing today and we just heard from Montgomery, a year County, Maryland, that she has been sentenced to one year. According to the Washington Post, is Karen's fourth DUI. The previous three happened between two thousand and six and twenty eleven. Prosecutor said this. This about what the prosecutor said, this about the rehab facility Karen volunteerly checked into. The state is concerned that the program that miss Huger did choose to enroll in equates itself to a luxury resort experience.
Speaker 3: Listen, So not such a terrible sentence. She'll probably never have a license again.
Speaker 2: No, no, And I'm assuming like they're talking that they're going to put one of those blowers in her car when she is able to drive, and oh my god.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're gonna say. I don't know if she's got a year in her now, Teresa did a year. Teres is tough, but it was also federal prison. This is a different type. This isn't the country club, This isn't the you're in with starting criminal.
Speaker 2: This is not a camp.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is not a camp. And I don't know. I mean, I don't think she's cut out for this. This is hard year. This is gonna be a really hard year. I'm very sorry carrying her, I know, but you know what, I'm very sorry. Stay strong, but.
Speaker 2: You can't think people, what were you thinking?
Speaker 3: Like, no, tammeron you and I grew up at a time where they finally started cracking down on drug driving, and before that, every week like a kid was getting killed or you don't really hear it so much. I mean, they don't mess around now for a very long time, since the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know this is bad.
Speaker 3: You can have uber, you can afford a driver, but I.
Speaker 2: Think when you have a drinking problem like that you're not even aware that you're you're.
Speaker 3: Through the intervention. But who knows, because in so many instances we look at people who die and where were the people around them and were they able to get through to them?
Speaker 2: And maybe they just couldn't get through to her, you know, even with Shannon when she got hurt to you, I, you know, I had a conversation with her and I said, this is a wake up call, you know, and we had this full blown conversation, like you can't. I don't know if she surrounds herself with yes people, they're just like, Okay, Karen, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. The yes people are your demise always. We don't know if that's the case, right, but that's the else is there.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna give credit to we I Go podcast on Twitter or ex whatever you want to call it. Who's in the courtroom right now, who just announced that Karen has been sentenced to two years with one year suspended. Okay, well let's see, yeah, let's see. So let's move along and we have some good news.
Speaker 3: I'm dying though, like that's crazy news.
Speaker 2: Little Frankie is engaged. Okay, what can you tell us what can you tell us?
Speaker 3: So Nicole is the new Jersey Lip Boss. That's her Instagram handle. She's an injector and she's very good. She's a nerve.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at that body.
Speaker 3: The body's insane.
Speaker 2: And as she's taught, she is hot.
Speaker 3: But she's very sweet. You know, her and Frankie are very simple. They didn't they don't post a lot about their lives, but they have a simple life, like they go metal detecting together on the weekends.
Speaker 2: Oh fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, Frankie works a lot of hours. It's ridiculous, and she tolerates that. And I said to him, you know, not everybody would tolerate being alone so much. And I think it works for her, it would work for me and.
Speaker 2: I and I think that doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: No work, work, you know, there's a good life. You know, there's something that comes after those hours. So I said, and you know, he said, Mom, I want to get engaged. I know I'm twenty tiggs, but I said it's the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: How long have they been together.
Speaker 3: They've been together a year. But I said, you know, she comes from the best family. We went to Portugal to meet them anyway, he was so excited to do this, and people think he got married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to ask you about that because there you're in church, right, so people are assuming that they got married.
Speaker 3: Frankie. I was a single mom always, and Frankie was also raised by my parents. They both, we both when I had to work. Frankie had the influence of my mother who's very religious, very big devotion to the Blessed Mother and rosaries and everything. And he wanted her family and my mom to know that he is going to carry on the faith and have a mass for her and surprise her to know what an important thing it was for him in his life and to know that it'll be a part of his family and future. So yeah, and they went to fathom it together and he bought rosaries when they were there, so he had me put them, have them put in her bouquet. I mean, he's I raised him to be the man I would want. That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: I was sweet.
Speaker 3: We were so happy. She was so excited. Who knew it would get the press that it did.
Speaker 2: It was all over, how'd you get her in a white dress?
Speaker 3: Okay? So he told her that he was taken to her to a brunch for his work. But she had an idea. They were getting engaged.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she had an idea. I think most girls have an idea.
Speaker 3: Girls know, Girls know what you're thinking before you do it, before you know, but women know so the you know, she knew what kind of rings she wanted, and she was just ready every weekend this month, like if they were going metal detecting. I think she was probably wearing white so so. But what she didn't know was her closest friends and both sides of our family would be waiting in the Lady Chapel in Saint Patrick's Cathedral.
Speaker 2: I love that cathedral.
Speaker 3: She then didn't know, Yeah, then she didn't know that they were going to a party with flowers and a photo booth and everything, and the room was set up beautifully steak cows and I could have been their wedding.
Speaker 2: When do you know when they want to get married?
Speaker 3: A couple of years, Yeah, a couple of years because he said he wants to make a lot of money before he gets married.
Speaker 2: And I know, and.
Speaker 3: I think it'll be a destination. I think it'll be in Portugal, where her family is from, which I'm good for Otherwise, there'll be a thousand people at the wedding, so I'm good with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, congratulations everybody. Instagram was so happy to hear that, everybody. So another great news is a great story. I love when we have headlines with good news. Rachel Fuda welcomes her baby boy with husband John and they welcome the son, Lorenzo.
Speaker 3: Lorenzo of course his name.
Speaker 2: He's cute. He saw a little picture.
Speaker 3: She's in love and she is. She's a great mom, Rachel.
Speaker 2: I love her, I love the foods.
Speaker 3: You know, they're great people.
Speaker 2: She does it Instagram story or something, I don't know what. A week after the baby and I'm like, girl, you don't even look like you were ever pregnant. Tiniest little thing.
Speaker 3: Well, the baby was eight pounds. She's like, I'm halfway there, dolo. I'm like, oh nice, oh good. You come home and your jeans. I'll punch you right in your face.
Speaker 2: Right, So they are officially a family of six. That's awesome, now, Okay. After last week's episode of Real House at Beverly Hills, Brandy Glanville tweeted, I feel like Dey might have been doing a little bit of cocaine in the bathroom all night long, bitch, allegedly as an audience member. The jaw doesn't lie, So what does that mean? Like she's moving her jaw or something, and that means she's doing here's the.
Speaker 3: Thing, you've never done coke. I've never seen coke. I've never even been around it. I don't know, but everyone always says there's a jaw thing going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's Sindy would know better than me. I'm just gonna say, I just think that that's kind of an unnecessary, shitty thing to say.
Speaker 3: Did she have a problem with Dori? They ever have problems?
Speaker 2: Evidently, I guess. I don't know. I mean, she hasn't been on the show in a long time, so.
Speaker 3: She was official I think before Jait ever came on.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Can't remember they were.
Speaker 3: Never down the show together. But does Brandy feel that Dory possibly took her place? Did she get let go and then Dori because that holds a grudge with these bitches? Oh?
Speaker 2: I know, trust me, I know seriously, being you know, I'm not going to even touch down with what I'm dealing with, but I mean it just wasn't necessary. Wasn't nice? No, it wasn't. I mean it can actually.
Speaker 3: Is anything Brandy does necessary?
Speaker 2: No, but this could actually probably get you in trouble. You think, well, saying somebody's on drugs, I just don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's against the law to say that.
Speaker 2: It's not I don't know against.
Speaker 3: Show a naked picture of somebody blowing somebody that they.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, that's definitely you're going to I'm super sensitive with saying anything because you know, I've always got James and misspoke and like fac should have said that, you know, and it just takes that one and that.
Speaker 3: One's to come after you, you know, and it's so easy because there's always a target on us.
Speaker 2: There's always a target like yeah, but anyway, so, uh, this is a way to say goodbye to your ex Portia Williams ex Simon has been detained by Ice.
Speaker 3: Did she turnam into I don't know, did she? Did she drop a little note just saying no, no, no, no, I have no story like a woman's scorn. Just sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, so Simon is imagine no in ice custody. I mean he is being held by Immigration and Custom enforcer.
Speaker 3: She is not surprised.
Speaker 2: I think she probably doesn't care, probably doesn't care. So he came from Nia.
Speaker 3: When you really don't care about somebody, how you act.
Speaker 2: You're when you don't care, you're indifferent, I think. But I don't know how he got picked up. It's weird because he's been here since nineteen eighty two, so I guess he overstayed his visa a little, yeah, and was declared deportion in nineteen eighty five. Then returning your papers, get your papers?
Speaker 3: You're going on TV. You marry a public figure, You're marrying two public fens, Like, wasn't even somebody ill?
Speaker 2: People that have shit to hide or skeletons want to come on a TV show.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: You're just not self aware?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, is it like a severe case of narcissism where you just think like you're just not gonna get caught.
Speaker 3: Well, that must be because why would you want to do that, and why would you come on a TV show for like you're just under a glass. I know everything, I know. I know.
Speaker 2: Well, Kelly Binsimo from New York send a list of replacement cast members to Andy Cohen.
Speaker 3: That revolves around her.
Speaker 2: It revolves around her. That's speaking of.
Speaker 3: That wasn't left out, speaking of narcisses, stick behavior.
Speaker 2: I'm like everybody says I should be back on Housewives, all my friends.
Speaker 3: That are divorced, bring us all back and all about New York. Right.
Speaker 2: So she she basically wants to come back, and she wants the show to be revamped, and they need to focus more on New York City itself and not so much the girls.
Speaker 3: I guess I disagree with that. There's so much in it.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't disagree either. I love seeing New York, I love being here.
Speaker 3: You love New York, Old New York. There's no beating old New York. I'm sorry how you feel about who I'm talking about or who they are. Those girls were number one for a long time for a good reason. They were they.
Speaker 2: Were, and it's hard to beat that, or to come after a show like that where everybody was so correct.
Speaker 3: Big Phil. Yeah.
Speaker 2: John Hamm was on Watch What Happens Live and he told Anie to bring them back? Man, do you mean to bring the whole ass back?
Speaker 3: Did you see that? Luanne? And I like you. I think your body's insane. I think you're amazing. I don't think you can sing. People love to watch you. You are I and they go crazy. She's in Dublin right now. I know, in Dublin a world tour.
Speaker 2: I saw like a video of her on stage in the huge audience, and I just went to.
Speaker 3: A huge audience in Dublin.
Speaker 2: I'm like, girl, you made it for yourself, for somebody that doesn't really have good vocals. Money can't bye you love.
Speaker 3: And you're Tom. Let's face it, Luanne, you're not. You're no Tom standable. No, oh god, you know, no one's his musically inclined as him.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean she's already had to carry that whole scene. But Luanne, God, God bless you girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she did it that people. I love her, They love her.
Speaker 3: And I happen to like her very much. Like good for her, I know her, Luanne. We're happy for you. Congrats. Low the doors off a Dublin and they can sing. Let me tell you, I've been to Ireland so many times. You're just sitting there eating a tunea fish sandwich and the next thing you know, a group of friends just start belting out old Irish songs about my dog and a guy or something, and they start singing for no fucking reason, and they can sing. I'm embarrassed. I'm like, get me out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I've only been once and we filmed, so I didn't really get to see the city as much as I wanted to. But I've been dying to go back.
Speaker 3: I think you would enjoy it. And like I said, I'm like, oh, why are they singing? They're just a bunch of girls. They just get up and.
Speaker 2: Sing because they're very happy. But they know the shit.
Speaker 3: They know how to sing. They have good voices, the Irish.
Speaker 2: I'm half Irish.
Speaker 3: I can't go. Yeah, you have to go, but go the way I tell you to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'll go when you go, follow you your coattails. So Potomac, We're gonna get into Potomac Reunion. This is so much, too, so much. So Andy goes to check on Mia. Andy tells Mia to give herself grace. Mia says she's been a terrible friend and she's emotional, emotional because she is in the final weeks of her divorce. I at this point of not believing anything. Mia is saying, you can't, you can't believe me. I think that Andy has a little bit of a soft spot.
Speaker 3: He does, and he does. She's broken. I think she's broken. Yeah, I think let's never forget MIA's life that we know about. I How do I put this in the right way. You don't come out of the life that Mia comes from unscathed, Yes, yes, that's all I'm gonna say. You had it as bad as it gets. Mia has had a crazy hard, hard but you know, from a very very early one. Yes, So you got to really take that into consideration when you know someone.
Speaker 2: And I think, considering what she has been through, I didn't really think of it through that perspective. I think she's doing pretty damn good considering what her past was and her upbringing.
Speaker 3: But it is, where is this ugly head? But it's this problem.
Speaker 2: It's a problem, And I think like she could have taken many routes in life.
Speaker 3: You know that's true, camera, because it is very very true. However, the lion, it manifests itself in many different ways always, And you know, I grew up with people and I saw that life where I came from, So I know what we're dealing with in that way, but you just never know what the person could be capable of. So me, I hope that you find help, and I think that you really need it, and I think you need a lot of it. And do you think by the wayside, I think she won't, only because I think it's a lot the show's too much for her, and I don't think anybody any of the girls want would want her back.
Speaker 2: At this point. It doesn't look like it. We have one. I think one more reunion. We'll see how that goes. But the reunion tells a lot like.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope she comes back, Yeah, but I think she's got a lot to deal with. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Andy asked Gazelle and Ashley about their new men Gizelle. Gazelle says they are stronger than ever.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Giselle's having a good time. This is Gizelle's this is out.
Speaker 2: This is her best reunion. I think in a long time.
Speaker 3: I thought she was too.
Speaker 2: She was like clocked in, she was ready to go. She didn't no shortage of words and.
Speaker 3: No shortage of words. She looked good, she feels good, She's confident. I think you know what people don't understand in our world is that are we're human, and you don't see everything behind closed doors, so you never know what we're really going through. So I think by the likes and the looks of her that things are very good for her right now. I think she's getting the best knocked off. I think we're sure she's being treated well. I think she's with someone who makes her feel very good, and I think she's in a very good place. Her doing well. They're both in college and you know, and she's got time to herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is nice. And you realize at first you like you're afraid of it, and then when it happened, you're like, hell, yeah, this is good. But did you know Ashley said Josh and her have cut back on dating because they were getting too hot and heavy. I don't understand. The only logic I can think of is producers are like, we have to promote love Hotel, So let's brush through the segment of Josh and Ashley being hot and heavy because she has a dating show coming out. I know, and she's like, we're so hot and heavy, we had to back off. I'm like, why would you back off from hot and heavy?
Speaker 3: That's what you want going to make any sense, make any sense unless you're getting hot and heavy, and that person isn't going to be the one that you're going to be with, so then you pull it back or it's really due one person just doesn't really like the other person that much, so you're trying to be nice and you just try to say, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 2: So Annie asked Keana what her relationship status is. She says that her and Greg are still together and went rings shopping.
Speaker 3: Confusion. I know last night was the night of Bravo confusion for me. I just want you to know that I'm con used as fun. I was so confused. I ordered a pie at like ten thirty at.
Speaker 2: Night just to watch.
Speaker 3: Just blame my fucking it's so bad. My blame my piggyiness.
Speaker 2: That's all right. Sometimes we just need that, Thank you, Tamna. Yes I might. My appetite hasn't been good with everything that's going on, So when I do eat, I've been going to like in and out or bean and cheese burritos like so that I don't normally eat because I'm losing weight because I'm not and I don't have a lot of weight to lose.
Speaker 3: You do look thin. I like, lie, I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: Marisol texts me, how are you doing? How you know? Once she calls, she texts for updates and she says, are you eating? And I said, no, I'm a scrawny old lady right now, a scrawny old lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you know you look good, beautiful.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that Greg and Ranna, I just don't know that that's a very good mix. Now. She admitted that she bought a house on her own. But then they're talking about, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's move out, let's break up and get engaged. That's what I am.
Speaker 2: I mean, that makes the world.
Speaker 3: If this box is going on, Just tell the truth. Just tell the truth. Tell the truth. You're saying you're not that close because you don't want to film.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to film. I've never seen a show where the fourth wall is broken so much about a husband that doesn't want to film or boyfriend or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Get off Jersey. You're not allowed to do that. I know in New Jersey, you show your life or we have to rethink your status.
Speaker 2: Right, And that's pretty much how it is across the board. But they and that's what makes me think like she probably won't be back, like if they're fighting and it's being you know, put on national TV. That he hates the show. I mean, my husband doesn't love it.
Speaker 3: But Andy was respectful to it. Yeah he was. He was. He's like, listen, I get it. You know. He came on and she's like, listen, he came on at a bad time for me, when everybody was attacking me. Yeah, so why would he like it? He cares about me, and he told Andy, and Andy respected this, and he liked the way that he spoke to He said, Andy, I don't enjoy this, but I'm here for her. There's something to be said about. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's good because you know, I feel like my husband's like that as well. It's like it's not his thing.
Speaker 3: He's more private, not a violent man.
Speaker 2: That was not like that either, but he's like, you know, I do it for you. I do it for you. But Stacy, well, actually Andy outed that TJ and Stacy are no longer together. She confirmed it. All the women were shocked. But were they shocked?
Speaker 3: Were they why? I don't even know what that was.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it does not seem like a relationship. It did not ever seem like a relationship. I mean, I'm not gonna lie. When Wendy said on the show, the after show whatever it was that he was more into the trainer than he was into her.
Speaker 3: That that wasn't nice.
Speaker 2: But it was all over social media, and I'm like, oh, snap, that's not good.
Speaker 3: But he put that out there.
Speaker 2: Wendy put that out there. They showed a clip of that. Stacy was upset about that.
Speaker 3: But of course should have been.
Speaker 2: But she did say that they were intimate, intimate.
Speaker 3: Here's here's everything.
Speaker 2: They didn't have sex, everything but that, And I'm thinking intimate moments where Stacey and TJ sending money into his Venmo with a big plant Emji. Maybe that's about as intimate as it came. But uh, there was mention that this is a Kenya and Walter situation. I did not watch the show back then, so I had to look into it. Evidently, it was like a rental boyfriend for the show. It was a fake storyline, fake storyline and whenever you know this, you've been around a long time on Housewives, whenever you do a storyline, it's.
Speaker 3: Just you cannot fool the public, okay.
Speaker 2: And you can't full the camera either, Like, camera doesn't lie.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't doesn't lie. You can't fool the public. When you're thirsty, they see through it. When you're not sincere, they see through it. However, some people get away with it more than others. They don't always see everything.
Speaker 2: Isn't it frustrating when people get away away with it? Oh listen, that's pay.
Speaker 3: Some people have the luck and some don't.
Speaker 2: I know, but see, I my ass is always like I'm really about injustice, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know you are.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm actually in therapy over that right now. So I'm like.
Speaker 3: That though I don't not just saying that because we're friends, but like, no, no, seriously, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 2: Well, exactly, like I what is wrong with it? Well, evidently, you know, people are too soft nowadays, maybe not in Jerry's beat. Around here, it's like, you know, if you're doing something wrong, I call it out. Then I'm the bad one. So I'm trying not to. I'm trying my heart. It is not too so. Vivian the dress girl gave Stacy the same dress she had made for Ashley.
Speaker 3: Looking to get a spot on the show.
Speaker 2: All right, so Stacy says she and Vivian are no longer friends. Wendy says, Stacey, I know, right, and I'm like, oh, okay, We're seeing a different side of Stacy on this reunion, and I feel like.
Speaker 3: Stacy wants to keep her job, she needs to loosen up.
Speaker 2: Well. I think that she's one of those people that Stacey wants to come on the pod so we can interview her shortly here after the reunion. I feel like she appears to be someone who is vastly different on camera than she is off camera, and you know, what's her first year. Sometimes people come on they don't know how to act. It makes the the cameras make them.
Speaker 3: No, they don't know our place, like, you know, like I don't want to step on somebody's toes and I'm conscious of that, Like bos don't care. Just came on and she's.
Speaker 2: A perfect example of a great housewife.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's like thinking of a ship, you know. But just Stacy's different. But she also comes doesn't.
Speaker 2: She come from like QVC or something like that, Like.
Speaker 3: She comes from a different type of filming background, so she's she doesn't know the rules of this side of the zoo yet. So we're in the non feeding section of the zoos. Yes, you might have to take everything you know from your civilized part where you're feeding the little reins. Here you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not you're not feeding ducks anymore.
Speaker 3: You're not feeding ducks. No, you're not supposed to put your hands in this cage. So now you're gonna have to learn how to be a housewife, and you better do it quick.
Speaker 2: But I think she has it in her. I think that, you know, it pops out every one while, and you'll see, like the phone and dress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, things that got are pissed off?
Speaker 2: Am I the only one that doesn't give a ship? Like if somebody wears the same dress as me.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a Southern thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm like, who cares? It's such bad attitude. But all Vivian probably knew better, though probably she probably should have told her, Hey, you know, somebody else wore this. So Jacqueline joins the woman. Why, I don't know. I feel like she didn't. There was nothing to be said, there was nothing. It was all about Mia. So she is she is pregnant. So she announced that she's pregnant. She's doing May congratulations and father.
Speaker 3: Of the baby.
Speaker 2: I know them better than the right And then, uh, the dad has never been on TV, is all she said. I don't know. Okay, So okay, that's that's all weird. But we never got anything more out of her, so that.
Speaker 3: Wait, the dad wasn't somebody that we had known or seen and we won't.
Speaker 2: Basically, that's what she's saying.
Speaker 3: I don't really care who that is.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not really that with your pregnancy though, that's wonderful for you. I'm so happy for you. Many blessings.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mia says she and Ink broke up. Gazelle says Ink wanted to be on TV and doesn't believe that they broke up. Geselle says Mia lives in Atlanta and flies in for every interview. Wendy thinks Mia had a plan with Ink and it backfired, so she dropped Ink. Gizelle says pretended to drop Ink. Wendy says there's no divorce for Mia and Ink are all in on it. So she is saying, basically, this me But.
Speaker 3: Isn't Ink one of the fathers? No that I'm getting confused with all this nonsense.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I actually get pissed off towards the end of the episode because I had no idea that Mia had Ivy up so she knows who the baby daddy is. She had Ivy f to get pregnant with both her kids, and she's playing it like I don't know who the father is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, more confusion. Guys, stop lying, stop lying if you can't. If you can't, stop lying, don't come don't come back. It's just too much.
Speaker 2: And then Andy did storyline.
Speaker 3: I know it's g.
Speaker 2: So Andy did make a comment about wndy's michelin Man outfit was quite the look. Do you remember that? That big blue I'm like, when I saw that, I'm like, what is that? And why?
Speaker 3: I don't know why?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it was. It's kind of a look where the sleeves are kind of out like that. But when she sat down, it was so much bigger than her head. You know it.
Speaker 3: I've seen that. No a rapper, Oh no, wait, what's the game?
Speaker 2: It wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Where's the blow up? Outfit? Sam Smith? Sam Smith? Sam Smith wore that on the on the red carpet. It looked like a big blow up. It was a garbage like bag go ll blow up anyway. That's what I thought of more of the Mitchell and Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't It wasn't cute.
Speaker 3: I've been refatterating. I've actually where's your friends? Nobody's friends on that show? No, clearly.
Speaker 2: Andy asked what Cheremiah knows about the paternity test. Mia says her kids are not allowed on social media. Giselle says Jeremiah will find out. Mia says, in hindsight, she shouldn't have discussed it on TV. Mia says Jeremiah was conceived through ivy F, but she could have already been pregnant. So this woman was happy relations with ink and going through ivy F.
Speaker 3: I never had ivy F, but don't can check on those things. And if you I mean, no, listen, I'm not gonna comments on this because it's a big load of fucking shit, Okay it is. I mean, I'm going to start to look like an asshole if I actually try to figure this out. So I'm not.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things where less bowing out of this story. Yeah, I'm sure she's getting a lot of shit over this. I mean, what is the chances if she couldn't get pregnant and she's using IVF and she's having an affair on the side. There was a very low percentage that she would have gotten pregnant, but whatever, but she was holding onto that very well.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen.
Speaker 2: But but Mia saying, this is one thing that got me. She couldn't find a family counselor to tell her kids they were getting divorced, so she decided to do it on reality TV.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, great idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, great idea to think.
Speaker 3: Of a better way. Yeah, they're beautiful. Listen, they're beautiful kids. Again, Mia, Mia, i't stress. I think you should be in a lot of You should be getting a lot of help. If you didn't find a family counselor. There a diamond dozen, Yeah, you can google it. I'm sure there's one. You can't throw a stone without hitting one. I think that you didn't try hard enough, or you're not interested in therapy, which I beg you, your your mom, your kids need you. I beg you to get therapy and help.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So, Gizelle says Gordon never wanted to film with Ink, but Mia thought it was a good It was good for the show. Mia says she wanted to show positive co parenting, which I can understand that.
Speaker 3: All are up for that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've done a perfect example of that with Frank on the show here, and he says, watching Gordon tried to navigate this looked like elder older abuse, elder abuse. I'm like, wait, is he that old? And then so of course we had to look it up. So I mean, he's seventy two. Oh is that?
Speaker 3: I guess that old to me? But it's old. Yeah, my mom's like in their set, my parents are in their seventies.
Speaker 2: Mine too.
Speaker 3: He could be an old seventy too, let's say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And he's also very tortured by all of this. It's all over his face. And if he is, if there is a breach in the integrity of his mental state being diagnosed with bipolar, then guess what this girl is going to put him over to around the bed.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. I didn't like how it was constantly thrown in his face all season and used us.
Speaker 3: I mean, this man, is you don't listen. You don't I've been in many a family court. You don't push somebody's mental state like that, because a normal person can snap. You really got to be careful you do. Please be careful. Please be careful with this. This This is a very, very scary game you're playing. Mia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jiselle and the girls just weren't having any of it. She Jazelle said, says if the world was on board with me and inc, things would be different. Ashley says, Mia looked at this season as a production with a script. They weren't having it. They thought it was disgusting, didn't like it. Fan wrote in a question why Mia thought it was okay to bring Jizelle's daughter in a bad context. Mia says, yeah, what she says? She said something like they.
Speaker 3: Were drinking or sneaking out or something.
Speaker 2: Oh so what I think teenagers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that Gizelle probably wanted to have five heart attacks when she said that to her. Oh for sure in New Jersey. Let me explain to you what would have happened in that moment. I don't know if you've met us yet, but she would have got him in a chair.
Speaker 2: I have. I snuck out once when I was in you know what happened. I came back and my dad nailed my window shut because I snuck out through the window and I was stuck outside. So I literally had to go not on the front door.
Speaker 4: There's old oh there's old wooden windows that pulled up from the ground, and I just you know, popped my screen off, went out, got back like I don't know, one o'clock in the morning, and lo and behold, I couldn't get in the house.
Speaker 2: That is so hot. We didn't have cell phones and stuff back then. As a parent, I would have been like scared, like where's my kid? But uh huh. But let's see. So the women break. Eddie and Greg facetimed TJ saying they're at the reunion. TJ says he wasn't going to that fake ass ass Yes, with fake ass people. TJ says something that shocked Eddie and Greg. Eddie texts Wendy saying td TJ dropped a bomb on them. I'm wondering if did I miss something or did they cut they cut it, they cut it dying. I'm like, yes, yes, I suspect it's that.
Speaker 3: What do you think it is?
Speaker 2: What do you think that she was paying him to be her boyfriend for the show just for show purposes?
Speaker 3: Oh? That comes out bad.
Speaker 2: I know that will not that will not be good.
Speaker 3: That will do you think we're gonna find I have to wait away?
Speaker 2: Is it a week from now? The next three year? Guys?
Speaker 3: Any update on Karen while we're talking, let's see. Oh shit, as Karen is being taken it because she love you, Ray, God's got you. I'll be all right, God bless you. Wait she's leaving from the courthouse right now.
Speaker 2: She's going to jail right now.
Speaker 3: She's not even allowed to go home.
Speaker 2: I thought you get sentenced, and then she was taken into custody. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So it's a very different day for her. Right now, she's getting processed. She's naked, she has to cough, they check every cavity, she's got to put on someone else's underwears stained underwear, and she's got to put on a suit and lay on a dirty mattress.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just can't. So so this came for this information came from what else is going on podcast, like being taken into custody. Karen does have thirty days to appill this decision. In ninety days to ask the judge for reconsideration, to get him to lower it.
Speaker 3: Save the money, Karen, It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: They're gonna make your.
Speaker 3: Windble gonna he took the words right out in my mouth. They're going to make an example out of you. What it was too too much, too many times. There's no way around it. And it's a very it's a serious charge because of what it is. It's not like so well, it's thousands and thousands of dollars it will take just to appeal. Be a good girl in jail, show your remorse, and maybe they'll let you out a little early for good behavior. Now do you I don't think she'll be getting in any fistfights over there. No.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they will pause Potomac like they did Jersey? No, I don't think so either. They will ever do that again for anyone, To be honest with you, that was back.
Speaker 3: It's not like that anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just move on.
Speaker 3: They just move on. Yeah, because, oh my god, what really? Because so many people have gotten gone to jailsin's and people have gotten married since, and people have lost people in their lives since, like it, that wasn't it was still a novelty when they held that spot for her. It's not anymore. Yeah, Well that's my that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: We are going to take a little break and then we're going to come back with a real house of Beverly Hills. He's in fourteen, episode thirteen. I can't believe that they are on episode thirteen. I know that the reunion is coming up here real soon. I just feel so bad for Kyle because it's going to be just a really tough reunion with everything that she went through the season and everything that's going on.
Speaker 3: This is her second season of going through stuff. This for first, Like, this is going on a long time now.
Speaker 2: I know, welcome back to te teasing a pod with me and Delores. We are going to Hello, We're gonna recap Beverly Hills one of I love this show for so many reasons. Are you into it this season?
Speaker 3: I'm so into it.
Speaker 2: You know Luke? You know Luke, right, of course, I know Luke.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna see him, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So Luke said, is it a good season? And I had to think about it for me, and I'm like, is this a good season? I always think Beverly Hills is a good season because to me, I don't really watch Beverly.
Speaker 3: Hills for drama always. It's not always good season. Camera, It's one season they fucking fought over who wore panties right up until the last like they drag many many seasons for me anyway, is they drag? I mean they drag out one storyline.
Speaker 2: Oh, they beat a dead horse.
Speaker 3: Underpants who didn't wear panties, who looked like But now it's a little good. It's getting good. It's not a little good, it's really good. So I have so much to talk to you about with this.
Speaker 2: I really need to I really need to get into this. So it starts out where Jennifer and Sutton meet up. Sometton tells her about Duret's barbecue, the first time she will see Durit sence the barbecue is Jennifer's party. If you were sudden or yourself, would Duret's comment about drinking bug you that bad? Or I feel like it's I mean more attention to the situation.
Speaker 3: I think it would, and it was meant to see Dory. Let me explain to you what I say. Dor Reid is Sutton's Hannibal lecter. She is going to make her actually swallow her tongue. Stton takes several seats. You are not going to beat her. You cannot fight her. She's smart, she's witty, She's not not so much witty as I say, like she's been around the fuck it, Dory, Let's face it, has been around the block many a time.
Speaker 2: She's different this year than she's been in many many years.
Speaker 3: She's exactly what I always knew she was. She's held back because she had no backup. Now she got Bose as a backup. Now let's introducing Dory. She just came on the scene. And you are going to see someone who is multicultural. Try quadruple lingle. She's lived quite a few lives from what I could see through. I don't know why anyone doesn't see it. But you're dealing with a different animal, Sutton, and it is out of your league. So you can be mad, but you better fucking really and really quick because she will She's no match in your night match for de No.
Speaker 2: But I will say this is Derete's new attitude is something that Beverly Hills has been missing for all these years. There's never we had Brandy, but she went too low, Like I feel like Durrete's the perfect balance. I don't love that she's gone after Kyle all season we had Lisa Renna. Lisa Renna was great, but she's gone, and she's gone now, she's been gone for a couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: They needed this. Listen, Dorrie in the nick of time is now getting in because there was some talk that she was on the chopping block more than once.
Speaker 2: Well that's why, yes, and last this season. Now they were talking about that or the arm should say, are they're saying what she's saying? Yeah, the Graham was talking about that.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's faking her No.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either at all. I don't think that. But they were, you know, saying like, oh, she might not come back. She's not that interesting. And people say that she's who she is right now because she was worried about getting fired.
Speaker 3: I think she's just being herself. She played it safe all these years because let's face it, and I love Kyle, but she wasn't like her best friend like she wasn't no that ride or die.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think they were friends like that. And she they're show friends. There were shows things together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Dolores, if you have a Calftan party, I'm not going I am firing you through a dress and it's just not my best look you could wear.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something, Tara, you can wear whatever you want to my parties, because I'll probably come in the wrong outfit to one of yours. Because I don't read anything I know me either, including my twenty five thousand emails.
Speaker 2: I'm show my god, I do do that. That gives me anxiety. If Jennifer Tilley has to do a layaway plan with Dulcia and Gavana for their jewelry, I.
Speaker 3: Did not miss that.
Speaker 2: How much is that shit?
Speaker 3: She don't have to do it anyway. Oh, she was just being like I don't know, she just it was her way of I think, trying to be relatable. Yeah, okay, you know, you see these two mature women sitting at the Caviar Place talking about putting her adult Jaygabana on Lagway, and all I could think about is the hundreds of millions of dollars they got from their husbands, and what none must think when they look at them like this is I know? And that then like usually they give their money, like to a twenty five year old off of stripping Paul like this this.
Speaker 2: What and That's why I got a little upset with Sudden when she's you know, called Deet Pory and all that stuff, because this money.
Speaker 3: She said, I said, I know, did she just say pory in her I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you what I think. Go ahead, But I'm like.
Speaker 2: You made your money from your husband. It's not like you're you're I mean, from what I know, it's not her hard work that made that money. I understand you were married. And like, I don't think in that situation, like if Bo said that or something, she's working her ass off and she's making all her money, like okay, whatever, it might land a little bit different. But with Sutton, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think something is being ill advised on what to say by like sounds like her maybe glam team told her like these little sound bites, or maybe a producer said, oh see this, like it doesn't it's not I don't feel like it's coming from something Like I feel like these are little sound bites that she was told to say and she tries to stick it in somewhere. I don't think it's coming from her. I think she feels that way, but.
Speaker 2: She says, and it's pick on somebody whose wallet fits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was told to say that, and she she thought it was catchy and she threw it in a place where it didn't get Like I want to say, her glam Team's like, here's something you could say, like it sounds like because when when some people on my show are fedlines and then they try to repeat it back, it doesn't go.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it doesn't. It does sometimes like how whoever is writing it for you and how you're saying it it doesn't match up, or if it's.
Speaker 3: Doonality, it's not your personality. However, like she her money's defining She's letting her money define her and good, I mean, what else is going to do it? But it's just like back off. But that's why I say, Tamera, I see like something really brewing here because Dory it's going to come out of her shell and go for an easy target, which is is Suttin and Suttin can she cannot fight this woman, No, she can with her big wallet. She is no match for Dori in any sense of the words. So you guys can have your fight, but if they don't reconcile soon, it's going to get super ugly and and you know it's not going to be good.
Speaker 2: No, well, we we got to see Kyle open up a little bit, and she's you know, she's gotten a lot of heat on social media because people feel like she's not opening up enough about her situation with Mauricio and she's basically she meets with her life coach. Kyle thinks Moe's.
Speaker 3: Only happens I liked her life coach.
Speaker 2: I know I did too.
Speaker 3: I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of times these people come on they're kind of sleepy.
Speaker 3: They can't even hit like I know, they like read, they're like textbook, they read from a book, but they don't really. I liked how he spoke to her.
Speaker 2: I did too, So Kyle thinks Moe's only fear was not being able to be on his own, not scared to be without her. It makes her feel like he didn't care about her enough. Kyle says, she doesn't know what is worse, him not wanting to fight for her or him not knowing how to fight either way?
Speaker 1: In it?
Speaker 2: What what's your take on?
Speaker 3: Oh? God, so much this is.
Speaker 2: And I I mean, I have to give it to her. She's finally opening up about a relationship with Mauricio. It humanizes her a little bit more because people are just when you don't talk about something.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused, I know, Kyle, I'm so confused. What do you squirmed at the thought of looking at him last year and now all of a sudden you're eviscerated over him doing something that he hasn't nothing he hasn't done before. So here's the thing. I felt like I felt for her so much because I could feel the hurt through the TV. Where is this hurt coming from? I don't understand from from him? You wanted nothing to do with him. Really, last year you were like over him, you were getting tattoos and having a great time. But now you're upset because he said he could probably live alone. You wanted him to live alone for a while.
Speaker 2: It just makes me think, what did he do to her to make her be so cold at that time?
Speaker 3: That leads up to resentment, But I I've never seen it go back to being so upset and loving that person so much, Like I like, she's going through a lot. You don't understand it all, saying like like you know, who knows what's everything? That's going on in her life in this moment where she's talking and she's so hurt, But is it basio? And it did sound like he never loved you. Like the way he's talking to he's being very insensitive.
Speaker 2: I think when you're with somebody for that many years, you go through a lot of stuff. For sure. I think that just by her conversation, I'm just speculating she thought that they were going to separate and he was going to come begging for her to come back. That's what I think is happening. And she's saying she doesn't want to move on because she has the fear of him wanting her back, And I'm like, would she take him back? That's the question.
Speaker 3: Why are you worried about what might happen? Yeah? If I had, if I was a betting woman, I'd say, he's not coming back. And if he does and you're not, are moved on? Yeah, And if he doesn't wait like forever and he wants to do that, then he'll do it. And if you take him back, even if you if you want to take this man back when he comes back, nothing stopping you, not a marriage to someone else.
Speaker 2: Nothing. But here's the thing. I think they can be great at co parenting. I think they can be great friends moving forward. But they've been apart for a couple of years now, and obviously he's moved.
Speaker 3: On a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if even if they did get back together, I don't feel like it would work in the long run. I think there'd be too much resentment. Too much you've gone out, slept with this person, this person, it's hard to pick back up and go, Okay, let's go on with our thirty year marriage.
Speaker 3: People have done it. Yeah, people have gotten married, but I feel like time three times.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of resentment. Though I think so, I think it'd be hard. I would love nothing more than them to get back together. I hate to see somebody you know.
Speaker 3: Always for that long, to you know, split up. He loves him, She was oh yeahd for him, I think from what I see. But then people have said I was crazy about people before, and I wasn't. But they're like, oh, I, oh, when you were doing that guy, you were in love. I yeah, no, No. But for me, I think what I did understand her saying was I was proud of I think she's mourning the family that she made with not having an example growing up. I think she's mourning. But you know, I always say, like, a divorce can save your marriage and your family, And it's in a way with saying if you get divorced and you finally part, the resentment there stops. The hurt has to stop because there's no accountability anymore once that happens. So if you do that in the right span of time, before things get too bad, then your relationship is still salvagable, but in a different way. It's not a marriage anymore, but it's still a companionship and it's still there's love and there's so much right. So I think that I don't know what's going on in Kyle's real life, right because she's not always open about that. Maybe because she can't articulate it. We all can't articulate our feelings. I don't hold that against her. I don't because I like her too much. I love the friend she is to you, I love the friend she is to Teddy. She really does care about her friends.
Speaker 2: So she is a very sweet yah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Kyle, I don't know if you know this, but every guy I've ever dated was so hot for you, like people are hot for you, like guys think you're the hottest thing on the pronot and and they're like Kile Richards, Richards Richards. And I'm like, she's pretty. Yeah, she's pretty, but like I'm not looking at like this just sex draft drop dad sex kid and that I think.
Speaker 2: I think she's a beautiful Like there's such a sweetness about her.
Speaker 3: There's such a sweetness about her. And and she looks like Demi Moore, which men used to go crazy for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah she does so. Speaking of another doctor, uh, doctor Cindy, a fertility specialist, met Bo's in Keighley. Now Bo said everybody comes to her. She got that money. Now girl, She's like, I want my nails down, I want my hair done. I want a doctor, I want a sonogram, I want to you know, I want a pap smerror. They're coming to my house. I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: I know what.
Speaker 2: She has them like she door dashes them like head instacart.
Speaker 3: That is actually I think of the future of medicine concier.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, no, I love it. If I can get my nails, I probably could.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. I do it on a much smaller scale. I make everybody come to me on a much but I pay for it.
Speaker 2: You pay for it now. I do my hair, I do. I do get extensions somewhere else, but like hair, I don't do my nails at home. I know Teddy would have people to come to her nails at home and stuff like that. I just don't know anybody, but I would. If I knew somebody, I'd definitely have them. So if anybody wants to reach out to me, say you do mobile nails.
Speaker 3: I hate getting my nails done. It's sitting more than anything. I tell them, just hurry up. Just can I pay for both the people to do it at the same time, Just hurry up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, she's trying to find out if she can get pregnant.
Speaker 3: It was sometimes at her age there's zero, so that's a good time. I was sitting and writing last night.
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying these talks. I had a little chat with Paul on Instagram. Oh yes, I said, oh, she's doing so great, and he said, she loves it.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're a natural ship talker. Natural ship talker, it comes out so easy for real, so so it was very promising.
Speaker 3: It was a great appointment. I did like the doctor. I thought she was very knowledgeable. I like the way she spoke. I'm very impressed. I don't think Bo's wouldn't research who she had come and to look at her egg farm, egg what do they call it? An egg houseg house, her agg farm?
Speaker 2: You know what I don't The only thing I don't know that I would do is knowing that she had so many issues being pregnant and lost a baby. I don't know that I would want to carry the baby knowing you know, now that she's older and the issue she's had before.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. I'm good. I never liked being pregnant, FYI.
Speaker 2: I did, like once, and then after that, I'm like, you did once. Now one of my pregnancies, I'm like, this is great. It's always fun to feel pregnant the first, you know, like after the first three months, before you get too big, and then afterwards, I'm like, being pregnant in short not fun.
Speaker 3: Being pregnant and short is not fun because you don't know if you're just really big or like.
Speaker 2: Or comfortable.
Speaker 3: It was my ass and my legs dropping before my stomach and then like from the minute of inception, I'm nauseous until a week after. So all I did was eat to try to like get rid of that feeling. And I just want to say, like, no, thank you to all the surrogates out there. You are blessed, your godsend. You're a godsend for for these people, like amazing, God bless you all day long.
Speaker 2: So then Jennifer hosts her caviar and caf hands lunch. Duriate thinks she missed so much. Then though sentences, Durite is not will not leave her alone. Durite never knows what Sutton she will get, but now she knows, so she basically.
Speaker 3: Knows exactly where to push her button.
Speaker 2: She she does.
Speaker 3: Dar wakes up that morning, goes, I'm so excited. I get to make some and unravel today. This is gonna be a good day. And I'm getting divorced. My life sucks and my house is a mess, but I can go fuck with Sutton today.
Speaker 2: And that is she that's her new outlet, that's her at that is I don't think she's doing coke.
Speaker 3: I think she went to the bathroom and got very excited that she just made Sutt and unravel because she started out by she wasn't there two fucking minutes and and Sutton said, I'll have a warn, and she goes, are you doing that because of what I said last time? I?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was a poke of all.
Speaker 3: She didn't take three fucking seconds to get under that girl. So I'm telling you she's gonna swallow her tongue. I know.
Speaker 2: But you know, it doesn't matter whose side you're on or who wrote this line or whatever. But for her to call her poor wit was a lethal blow we don't often see in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Listen, let me tell you something. I want to hear it more than once. I didn't want her to say it once. I want her to say it every time she sees her. Why didn't she say, like, like, listen, poor, I'm good. I just feel like having.
Speaker 2: Water and if I want to drink I can afford it. Yes, it's the I knew Jesus jugs.
Speaker 3: Poor What Cory? If I want to get the twice baked expensive potato, you have to get the leftover eggs on the floor that fell. I'm good, Pory. Like that's how I would talk to doriy Wow. I would laugh in her fucking face. But this one is going to like she's gonna lose it.
Speaker 2: She is it, But I feel like, you know, it's all about her drinking and she's hyper sensitive about it. You're right, yes, she needs.
Speaker 3: To get a fucking grip on them because you guess what sutin. Because you drink doesn't mean you have less money in your bank account. Just remember that and that is what you like. So whenever you feel like somebody's busting your balls about drinking, you can always turn around and say I can afford to be a drunk if I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my Yeah. I think you got to lean into it. If you're a drinker, just lean into it.
Speaker 3: In this world, and if you're in our world, whatever you are, you better lean into it. If you're a whore, if you're stupid, if you're poor, if you're lean into it because they're gonna make you. You can't. It's like swimming. So for for us to be not leaning into things, I always said, it's like swimming in a riptide.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: You have to swim with it. You can't swim against it because you will drowned. Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you own shit. Nobody can come back at you own it. People don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Do if they spun it up again.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope. Well, I love Jennifer Tilly and she was on Watch Happens Live last night and just listened to her talk in that voice of hers. But she's like, ladies, Donna sit down, We're gonna have some poo teatos.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm not a caviar person. I could I could eat the big potato, but without the caveat. But Jennifer says she and her sisters were the only two Chinese Americans to be nominated for an award. Jennifer's dad is Chinese. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: And then who said share.
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: It was Jennifer. Well, Erica put it out there. I mean Erica. I would not want to play a game of trivial pursuit with her because Erica comes to that smart. She knows a lot of shit, and she's like, she's Armenian from the Valley. And then Kathy Hilton pokes around and goes, you have a real problem with the valley, And I'm like, where did that come from?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it was a problem. She said, you're obsessed with Sally or she's like us, or issue or something like really like the valley. You bring it up all the time. Anything Kathy says or does is entertaining to me, so it's probably not going to make sense when it comes out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: But we're good, we're good, we're good, soonest.
Speaker 3: Away she has diplomatic community. She does, it's going to land. She could say the stupid ast fucking shit, you could say the worst thing, or she could say nothing, And it's going to land because it's Kathy, Kathy.
Speaker 2: Hilton, who I know right. Setton tells Deit theater comment about having alcohol in her drink was a job after what happened last year with Deit, and it was it was has a drinking problem. Sutton says Durite needs to pick on someone else whose wallet fits. Erica says, sudden if she thinks she is bigger than Darid, Sutton says, I think my wallet is. Sutton says she should have called Durite an effing bitch instead of just a bitch. Dart asked if anyone yeah so, and then Durit asked if anybody has a mirror to put in front of Sutton. Do you think that Sutton went too low with his wallet comment?
Speaker 3: Out of herself? She mean, just fucking fool out of herself. She didn't go too low. I would have laughed at that. She could have said these girls that I feel like, I just would say so many different things. I put a little thing in their ear. Let me talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Sutton flexing her wealth and Durite remaining unbothered. Beverly Hills is giving us some classic housewife fights, like let's fight about something stupid girls, let's not fight about you know, something about your kids or something like that. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I I was there for it. I thought it was a I thought it was great. Listen, I thought it was great. I just feel a very big breakdown coming from Sutton. And if I was her friend, I would say, why don't you You've said everything you wanted to say, get all the poison out and YouTube makeup. But that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I think from Andy's comment and watch What Happens Live last night, you made some comment where Jennifer Tilly said, like Sudden is just so loved by everybody, and he goes, well, let's wait something like, let's wait to the end of the season. So I think Sutton. Something's gonna go down with Sutton, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you what's gonna happen. Dorit's gonna win. She's gonna win. I don't care about her wallet. Her wallet cannot save her from this. And that's the problem, and that's the big problem.
Speaker 2: So Kyle asked what Sutton and Durit need from each other. Sutton says Durite has nothing to give her. Sudden thinks they have they need space. Kyle and Durite switch. Fay says she drinks as much as Sudden. See that's owning it. That is owning it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and take a little Sutton under your wing, says yeah, Jonathan. She needs somebody with a little bit of you know, swaged to her. She needs somebody. Why she's been through the mill. Hey, you need to sit with your friend. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But Deurit does realize that Sutton was on fire, and she tried to bring Kyle into it. She's like, if I'm going down for this, so are you. So she tried Durit really to try to bring her in, but dur I don't like that. I know, I don't need to like tag team. I don't like tag teaming. Durit walks away from the table and Kyle follows. Kyle says Setting needs to cool down. Kyle now knows why Sutton is triggered by the drinking comment. After learning more in Augusta, Duritz says, when she balances her meds, she can come see me. Durit is just on fire.
Speaker 3: But let me say one thing before we moved too far from this. It was very telling to me that only one person got up and chased Dory eat out, but last week at the party they all fucking went running after Sutton to coddle her. Sutton is not I mean, Dori is not loved here. No, that doesn't mean that they love Sutton so much. It just means that they don't like to read that much.
Speaker 2: I agree, And I feel like Sutton's doing really kind of doing the most this season and in earlier in the season, like nobody was really sticking up for Kyle. Erica started to but it was, yeah, they didn't even really like Dorrit, but they weren't even like, you know, sticking up for Kyle. Like Okay, let's go let her like, pull the show right now. And I think, honestly, I'm like, I don't think she's that light.
Speaker 3: No one cared that she left. Nobody is no even Bose took a seat. Yeah, I have to say if bos thinks that she's not going to sit on it, she's a businesswoman. She's not going to sit on a sinking shit. She don't know where this is going yet. She's done her part. She made her bones when she came in, she went after Kyle, she stood by Dorry. But now her not getting up and checking on her friends tells me she's kind of like. She's like, I got my own line, I got my own position. Now, Dori, you're a little bit on your own. I'm sorry. That's the way I see it in my wrong time around.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you're wrong at all.
Speaker 3: I have four eggs, I got a line.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. I'm good. Just I'm going to sit back on this one.
Speaker 3: I've just been around a long time, and I know.
Speaker 2: It's like you can see through all of it. The girls see the news about Mauricio kissing a woman at the airport.
Speaker 3: What do they really think he's going to be doing.
Speaker 2: I know Kyle had no idea this was coming and doesn't know this woman. Kyle says he doesn't get pictures taken on purpose, and Erica tells I know. Erica tells her not to be naive. Sudden thinks Mauricio planted these photos to get back at Kyle for the photos of Morgan picking her up at the airport.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm confused. Do you then have to talk me through this one?
Speaker 2: Do you think they were stage paparazzi pictures?
Speaker 3: I do not, you do not.
Speaker 2: Now they're in Greece. Who took the picture? Do you think it was a fan that took the picture?
Speaker 3: I think it was a fan. I understand that Sutton has been to the airport many times, and Jennifer Andison was there and there was no paparazzi. Okay, but people take more pictures of us sometimes than a listers. I think.
Speaker 2: Like, So, what I will say is Eddie and I went to Greece years ago. I don't even know if we were married yet. I can't even remember. It's been so long. And there were paparazzi all over the beach. There was paparazzi and mikonos walking down those little alleyways. I mean to the point where I had to walk up to the guy because you wouldn't leave this as I'm like, what do you want? I'll give you what you want if you just leave us alone.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was a professional paparazzi. It looks like somebody with their iPhone like taking it like this.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm thinking too. It's probably somebody that was on the plane, on the plane with them, saw it and took a picture. I don't think it was a paparazzi.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know, but we have a few fan thoughts. Uh, Sudden tell me, yes, I want to know Thatton goes below the belt, but Jurite doesn't know how to listen and take accountability.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: A Suddon had me in her corner and till the pocketbook comment, and then people are thinking they're not on They're on Durite's side. They're thinking that Sutton is pretty insufferable.
Speaker 3: I know, but yeah, no, I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It wasn't a good episode for Sudden, and it's.
Speaker 3: Not going to get better. For her, because Daurite's got her. I've seen it Onlin Show. Somebody can get under your skin and you lose it. You lose your job, you lose your.
Speaker 2: Mind, you lose it.
Speaker 3: And I see that happening here because she's got her good she does. I have one more question about this, because this was great. Do you think that Dorry showed up without a calftan on purpose? That fucking girl has her outfits picked out a year.
Speaker 2: Before or before.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely she she knew exactly. It was a Kaftan party. Maybe nobody talks after their filming, but that did not skip her. It was a Calfdan party.
Speaker 2: She's a fashion girl, she looks at it. She lives in Milan, she's her.
Speaker 3: Fashion, her life. Yeah. Yeah, just a fucking admitted Dory. I don't like that you lied. I'd rather be endure and I'm okay, but you should have said, yeah, no, I didn't want to wear it. See that pisses me off. Just say it, Just say and then you make me have to think when I don't want to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was quite clear wear one. She didn't want to wear one. I mean, I think it's very hard to rock a captain. But I think the Erica Jane did it. I think when you're like tall and thin like that, it's just lay in your body.
Speaker 3: I am not no, not under under five six. You just shouldn't five to five. I'm five to three, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Get I'm five three and a half. So flowy things aren't always good.
Speaker 3: I get lost. I get sometimes there is a need for it.
Speaker 2: I know, too much fabric not good, not good. I'm more I'm better with simple stuff where I just.
Speaker 3: She knew she wouldn't look good. Dori knew she wouldn't look good, and she she wouldn't wear something that wasn't going to look good on her if she was getting paid.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 2: No, no, but okay, that is it for today. And you were off to La to.
Speaker 3: Film the Red Traders for Traders.
Speaker 2: So I do know when we filmed it, they held off on showing us like the last half of the episode. Are they doing that to you or you've seen them all?
Speaker 3: No, we haven't seen anything. We all get it when it comes out. Okay, yeah, tonight they're supposed to give it to us to watch, and it's only like going to be able to watch it for like two hours and then it ex fun.
Speaker 2: We did that too. You had two hours and the problem was is that we met at the hotel, all of us. We met at the bar. We ate, we had drinks, then we went back to one person's hotel room. I think it was a pilot Piete, and we had like a short amount of time to watch it.
Speaker 3: I upgraded my room so everyone could fit in. By me, I'm not sitting there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, good idea.
Speaker 3: I got a sweet Yeah, yeah, Well, have fun.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see what you wear.
Speaker 3: You want to see it?
Speaker 2: No, I want to wait. I don't want to be. I want to be. I don't want to be. I want to be surprised. I want I love seeing.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it's not over there.
Speaker 2: Have fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you,