Speaker 1: I See's Daily Game. It's a production of iHeartRadio. What's Up Decise Team. You're listening to the Daily Game, the compilation of motivational quotes I've collected over the years that I've found inspiring and help me through the game of life. Today, we're going to get into something every player and hustler needs to know. Here's the deal. While you're on your personal journey to your dream. Remember, some people would much rather attempt to downplay your accomplishments instead of giving you the credit you deserves. And here's the cold, hard truth. Get used to it, but don't let it get to you. Everybody's not going to give you your accolades. Everybody isn't going to be happy for you. So when you do something and you're looking for that pat on your back, a lot of people will downplay it. It was easy, You must have cheated, you did it some other way, and you're like, wow, Wow, I did this great thing and nobody's given me credit. You know you did that great thing, and fuck them if they don't want to give you credit. You have to get used to that. Well, you know, one thing we do and I'm recording body count of working with my group, somebody will make a riff and uh, you know, we'll go back and we'll play it over and we'll say that's a dope riff and they'll say, oh, I made that. We say you want credit, you want credit? You know, some people just desire credit so much. Get over. That doesn't matter as long as the goal is completed, you know, So don't let it get to you.
Speaker 2: Just don't look for it so much.
Speaker 1: Don't look for you know, people to be you know, give you awards and say how great you are and what you did, because if you work in the realm of greatness, they expect everything you do to be great.
Speaker 2: They expect, you know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like if I were to wrapped a lyric and somebody goes, wow, that was really good in a way, I take it like, so the rest of my shit wasn't good. Finally I get applause from you after all these years. So sometimes you don't expect the compliment because people assume that's the realm you work in.
Speaker 2: Don't let that get you down.
Speaker 1: Just keep doing great shit, Just keep fulfilling your dream and if they applaud you, cool.
Speaker 2: If they don't, fuck them.
Speaker 1: Haters out there man, and the more success you have, the more haters you're gonna get. They just build up resistance to your success and they get tired of saying, you know you did good, so they want to make excuses for them. This has been another ice cold fact from me, ice Tea. Listening again tomorrow when I drop some wisdom on your ass till then, stay safe, stay smart, and don't let anyone downplay.
Speaker 2: What you're trying to do to elevate your game. I sees Daily Game.
Speaker 1: It's a production of iHeartRadio Final Level Entertainment and audited an Asylum Entertainment Company. The show's executive producer is Noel Brown. Supervising producer is Jordan run Talk. If you like what you heard, please subscribe and leave us a review. For more podcasts on iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Not every quote in this podcast was created by me. Each quote has been researched to find its origin and give proper credit to its creator