Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: No, No, we caught Hillary Clinton. We've caught Barack Hussein Obama. They're the ones, and then you have many many people under them.
Speaker 2: Susan Rice, They're all there.
Speaker 1: The names are all there, and I guess they figured they're going to put this in classified information and nobody will ever see it again. But it doesn't work that way. And it's the most unbelievable thing I think I've ever read. So you ought to take a look at that and stop talking about nonsense, because this is mixed up by nonsense.
Speaker 2: He means the Epstein files, and what he was describing was the fire files that an investigation Tulsey Gabbert has been talking about lately into the Russian collusion hoax early days when Obama and Brennan and company were directly involved in not reflecting the evidence, but directing which direction it would take in spite of the evidence to wit, top officials working in the intelligence community analysis about Russia's interference in the twenty sixteen election were overruled by CIA Director John Brennan, according to records reviewed by the Federalists. The records are related to ongoing criminal investigations into Brennan other top intelligence officials for the roles in launching the Russian collusion hoax. Fairly easy to understand what happened here, it is. The dispute was over the key judgment in the January twenty seventeenth Intelligence Community Assessment or ICA. The key judgment was that Russia had interfered in the election, specifically because Putin and the Russian government quote aspired to help President Trump's reelection chances. The senior intelligence officials pointed out the lack of evidence to substantiate the claim. Quote. We have no intelligence to directly support this aspiration point, said one member of the small group of individuals working on the team. He didn't say little, he said, we have no intelligence to directly support this point. Uh ba ba b bum. Guy was working with Brennan, James Comey, and d N I. Clapper. The official worried that the inclusion of the claim would would quote open the IC to a line of very politicized increy that is sure to come up when this paper is shared with The Hill. Recent CIA analysis of the conclusion of this disputed key judgment noted the risks of including poorly supported judgments, since skeptical readers inclined quote to reject an entire analysis if a single judgment appears exaggerated, biased, or unsupported. Well right, but so Clapper, I'm sorry. Brennan, though, called the dissenting individuals into his office on December thirtieth, twenty sixteen, remember that's post election, and had a lengthy meeting in which they had articulated their serious concerns. At the end of the meeting, Brennan reported, the assessment will stay the same. People don't I don't know that. People remember that after Trump was elected, even when he was in office, there was a belief in like mainstream America, that that was going to be overturned or he was going to be booted out or something. Right, but he was not going to Remember, there was blowback when Obama had him there in the oval office, as you do when a new president gets elected, like don't don't validate this. Obviously something went wrong. We just got to get to the bottom of it. The way they stole this. I remember on Saturday night, live like a year in when they had their doing their whole Muller thing and Robert de Niro would Playmuller and all that. But I got something to break to you, Hillary. I think I think he's going to stay in office. Like that was big news that Trump might not he might actually be the president. That was that was up in the air for a big chunk of the country at the beginning. So why final Yeah, final note on this. The CIA has reviewed this and noted that the key judgment, again that they interfered to get Trump elected, was given quote a higher confidence level than was justified. It further noted that the ICA had been drafted under an unusually rushed timeline, had been preceded by leaks to The Washington Post in the New York Times improperly claiming quote definitive conclusions had already been reached and had indications of quote a potential political motive. I I wish this wasn't true. Maybe I'm just too cynical, But I don't think this is gonna grab people. I think it requires too much thinking and reading. It should, God, it should. It's huge. It's a huge deal. Yeah, there's just too much plausible deniability here, right, thinkright for it to come home, although you know, I think it's worth discussing in people knowing about it, just to understand the sort of thing that happens, and how the spook community can sometimes be less than truthful and forthcoming depending on their goals, which should got to be watched and regulated carefully, Which should be a surprise to no one, because that's their history, right, that's a history of the FBI, it's a history of the CIA. We know less about the NSA, which is scary. Right. It's as if Hunter Biden turned up on a street corner drunken high this afternoon. Somebody said, oh my god, really, no, that's been the entire pattern of his life. Of course he did. If he doesn't, that's the surprise. And I'm in support of our intelligence communities, our law enforcement communities. But to give people that power and the power to keep the power secret, or I should say, keep the ways they execute that power in secret, that is, as the founding fathers would tell you, an incredibly dangerous proposition, and it must be done very very carefully. That's the only point I mean. On the day that they release all those MLK documents, which there's not really anything juicy in. But MLK was spied on so much by the FBI. And you know why they spied him because they wanted to, because they thought he'd gotta be guilty of something. Exactly the reasoning they had when they were spying on Trump. It is people because we wanted to and because he's got to be guilty of something, Right, we're gonna find what he's guilty of and crucify him. Yeah, it's troubling. H Speaking of Trump, who's doing one of his multi hour probably is an hour into it press conferences. Man, if you're a foreign leader and you come meet with President Trump in the Oval Office, bring a book or ear bud he before it starts. All right, to excuse yourself, go to the White House bathroom. You think you're gonna, you know, shake hands with the guy, get your picture taken, and answer a question about you know, flower exports in Ethiopia or whatever. No, he's going to answer questions about every topic that has ever existed for two hours while you sit there and smile, and none of them have anything to do with you, right, So bring a book. But he's doing that right now. If any more news comes out of there, we will let you know. But remember a while back, Trump was pretty interested in taking Canada as a fifty first state. I think he would if he had the opportunity, And we've explained why we think that's a terrible idea because Canada makes Calumnia look like Wyoming in terms of politics, and so we would have another giant California that would throw off elections forever. To that point, this story that is in the Juno News today, new ethics code tells nurses in Canada to denounce white European medicine. Wow. The Canada Nurses Association twenty twenty five Code of Ethics for Nurses denounces what it calls white European centric foundations of modern medicine and compels nurses to adopt a broad set of radical, progressive political beliefs as part of their professional duties as nurses. I'm familiar with this in so many fields, and medicine is rife with it, and the medical schools are continuing to do the DEI stuff full speed ahead. They need to align their conduct as nurses with a detailed set of political values, among them social justice, gender ideology, indigital belief systems and climate activism. Nurses have to work in climate activism into their job. How would you even do that? Tell you what these people Their intent is to take over society and take over its institutions. They got balls, man, They are aggressive while they're doing this. They've been pretty successful in a lot of quarters, like all of our schools, and here they are successful in Canada with nurses. Nurses are now required all across Canada to acknowledge the quote historical and continuous impact that white European centric models of nursing and health have had on the perpetuation of anti indigenous racism, anti black racism, and other types of racism. Your point is well taken. But this bone, you can see it sticking out of my arm and I'd really like to get or put back together. Wow, that is And I think people hear this stuff and think that can't be true. I know, or there's something wrong here. You're exact. No, these people, they count on your niceness, and there are no nicer people than Canadians. They count on your niceness. You're not going to stand up and say you're a ludatic in a radical No, you can't teach this. And they get over. And this isn't proposed, this is now done. This is a dumb deal. So I'll read that one paragraph again because I thought it was so good. As of now twenty twenty five, nurses need to align theirt conduct with a detailed set of political values, among them social justice, gender ideology, indigenous belief systems, and climate activism. That is so nuts. Yeah, I'm familiar with this in the medical context, and that the radical leftists want to dictate that you put tribal medical beliefs on the same footing give it the same weight as carefully scientific method proved you know, double blind contry troll group and experiment group drug trials for instance. Well, no, if they believe that, you know, if you worship the owl god that will take care of your cancer, you've got to give that equal belief with like gene therapy, I got an equal way. I got a bone sticking through the skin. Let me run some corn meal on that. No, no, what, well, it's a it's a traditional medicine. We'll rub some corn meal on that and see, can I get Oh, white guy wants his bone back in his arm? Okay, typical colonial of pressure. Can I get some morphine instead of corn meal. Oh mister European centric wants morphine for his bone sticking out. Wow, Canada check yourself. Wow, that's some story. Holy crap, um. John Stewart said something interesting. Donald Trump truthed out something interesting on that very topic of the late night shows going away. Maybe we'll get to that, among other things. How do you get cracked?
Speaker 3: One of the things I don't want to do is give it how to any more unlike myself that may think that it's a good idea, but crack cocaine is a I am fully aware when I'm talking about it in relationship to my own experience with it. It is a still a shocking thing for most people because we have been fed this perception of crack cocaine. It's more than just a drug. It's more than like if you say math, or if you say heroin, or if you say cocaine. It comes with a whole bunch of different baggage. And because of that, places that you can go get it are some of the most dangerous places in whatever location you happen to be, and it's everywhere. Mainly for that reason, I learned how to make my own.
Speaker 2: He learned how to make his own crack. Well, I respect his diy spirit there. It's funny that he's making the argument. Look, cracks this terrible reputation. It's just not fair. It's just a drug. Is that what he's trying to say. I couldn't quite follow him. Well, yeah, because crack has such a bad reputation, you got to go to dangerous parts of the town to get it that you wouldn't for cocaine or math or whatever. I'd like to hear more of his booze is more insidious than all the other drugs he took argument as a drinking man, I'm just kind of curious. Well, if you're an alcoholic, it is. If you're not, yeah, yeah, uh oh. Speaking of which, Dove tailing off the Canadian nurses thing. Unless you add more on Hunter, fascinating fellow. If you didn't hear our previous segments of his long interview, he's a piece of crap. He blames everybody for everything in his life. Hunter, you're a loser and he's delusional anyway. Grab it via podcast Armstrong and gettyon demanded. I thought this was interesting. Cato's head of Medical Health Policy Studies is his name is Michael Cannon, and he wrote Peace, pointing out that he starts by saying the big beautiful bill is getting some kickens because it would slow the growth of federal Medicaid spending from four and a half to two point seven percent annually, and for that reason, thousands will die. But he makes the point that evidence for this is wanting if Medicaid were a drug. If the program were a drug, the federal government would not have approved it, and indeed, salesmen might do prison time for claiming it saves lives. And they mentioned when LBJ signed Medicare and Medicaid into law in nineteen sixty five, he said one of the goals was to improve the health improve the health of all Americans. If you claim that for a drug, the FDA demands at least one, but usually two, successful randomized control trials, which are the gold standard of that sort of research. But he points out Congress has never demanded a randomized controlled trial to investigate whether Medicare and Medicaid I prove health, much less condition their existence on two successful trials. And he points out that especially with Medicaid, there have been a couple of studies that have found you get more care if you're on Medicaid, but there's no discernible improvement in your physical health. That's kind of why I go to the doctor or any sort of health care is for a discernible improvement health. Yeah, lacking a discernible improvement. I'm not gonna bother. I'm gonna go play golf. But it's kind of a funny thing, funny, funny, tragic, horrifying that nobody ever asks, uh, does this actually help people be healthier? I remember the stat years ago. I don't know if it's still true, but it sounds like it might be that you were better off without it than with it. Yeah, I remember Craig the healthcare guru, said you gotta be careful how you interpret that one. But there is no notable Uh you know. They're like the Oregon study, which I think is what you're referring to. It found that some non randomized studies likely overstated medicaids potential health benefits and other ones cast down on it. But it doesn't doesn't clearly save lives and help people, which is weird, encounterintuitive, and Canon gets into the reasons why promptly because of all the weird incentives and disincentives built into Medicaid in particular, And how doctors get paid nothing for it? So they've got to overcharge people with private health insurance. But how many billions dollar dollars does it cost taxpayers for no discernible improvement? Oh, unspeakable amounts of money. Since nineteen sixty five, we've spent forty five trillion dollars without substantial evidence of effectiveness. Forty five trillion dollars right right, Well, in all those weird provider taxes that then go around the circle, then go back to those providers as kind of a bribe from the states. I'm telling you, we got to break it all down and start again. It's not gonna happen, but we ought to. Well, Bernie and others want to make the entire healthcare system that though you're how do you like that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, I hope that doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 5: Late Night TV is a struggling financial model. We're all basically operating a Blockbuster Kiosk inside of.
Speaker 2: A tower record. But when your.
Speaker 5: Industry is faced with changes, you don't just call it a day. My god, When cens stopped selling, they didn't just go. Oh well, music, it's been a good run. The fact that CBS didn't try to save their number one rated network late night franchise that's been on the air for over three decades is part of what's making everybody wonder was this purely financial or maybe the path of least resistance for your eight billion dollar merger.
Speaker 2: No, there's not no evidence of that. No, but I don't know his examples. Musicians now make zero dollars off of putting out an album unless they tour right. Times change, models of revenue change, and there's no bringing it back right in that thirty three years run, the world has changed completely, John, in those thirty three years. Yeah, coming up on a similar topic, you remember when Lindsay and pluck Rose and Bogosian got those fake research papers published in real journals, their grievance studies crap. They may have met their equal. Stay tuned for the white man who pretended to be black to get published. Oh, I can't wait to hear this. So Trump truthed out something about the late night shows. We'll just read it. The word is, and it's a strong word. That Jimmy Kimmel is next to go in the untalented late night Sweepstakes, and shortly thereafter Fallon will be gone. These are people with absolutely no talent, not true at all, who were paid millions of dollars for, in cases, destroying what used to be great television. It's really good to see them go. And I hope I played a major part in it. That's not the sitting president of the United States weighing in on the cancelation of late night TV show hosts. Yes, yes, oh my lord. I was watching what I don't remember. I came across to Jimmy Fallon doing impersonations. He's one of the most talented people that's ever been on television. He really is. Oh yeah, he's a towering talent, god, unbelievable. Seems like a good dude too. You know. It's funny. As we are going to break a few min minutes ago, Jack was looking around at the TVs and said, man, this Colbert thinks getting so much attention. And then in the conversation between Jack and executive producer Hanson myself, the name Trump came up three four, five times. Immediately, that's what it is. It's about Trump now, so everything is yeah, that's the great ratings slash clickbait promotion still for virtually all media, not us so much. But it's crazy, and Colbert's going to get to go and be like the hero of the Resistance until next May as the guy. Their take on it is Trump forced him out of his job, and so he's going to be bad mouthing Trump more than ever and just be a hero, I mean an epic status. Yeah. And I think CBS dopey as they can be know this, And somebody from the executive suites is now in the legal department saying, look, take another look at that contract. Figure out how we can cut this guy off and quit paying him. But who knows, who knows, maybe they have an alternative plan. But you're a hundred percent right. I mean, he's gonna go full on scorched earth, poisonous for the rest of me. He even one of his jokes last night, He even said something about, like Jimmy maybe it was because I don't remember what the setup was, because Seth Myers and Jimmy Fallon were in the crowd and just different people stuff like that, And he said, hey, hey, don't try to get in on this. There's only a room for one of us up on the cross and he put his arms out, he said, and the view is great from up here. I am going to be the martyr for this cause. And that is true. That's gonna be his role till next session, which is a long time. Wow. Wow, there's ratings to go up. It's possible. Yeah, yeah. I mean it's got the feel of a farewell tour to it. There's a reason you're Ozzie's Osbourne claimed to be on a farewell tour over and over again. Doesn't hurt ticket sales, there's a hint. Anyway. I love this story. This is so good. A young poet pretended to be is a white fellow. He pretended to be quote, a gender fluid member of the Nigerian diaspora, and he wrote intentionally bad poems. I don't know if we have any poets listening. Actually, I know that we do have some poets listening and creative writers, whether of short stories or novels. It's not super easy to get published. This guy who claimed to be a gender fluid member of the Nigerian diaspora and wrote intentionally bad poems got forty seven of them published. Wow, hardly anybody turned him down how much luck had he had when he was just a white guy trying to publish poems. Okay, so I'm going to read to you some of his intentionally terrible poems. I gotta admit I'm not sure I could tell the difference between intentionally horrible and good. A lot of times poetry struggle with Okay, so I will quote River Page from the Free Press. What you're about to read is a poem. Its title is unmentionable, but I can tell you it was nominated for the twenty twenty five Best of the Net Award, which is meant to bring up and coming writers in the indie scene some attention. Behold, and it's got lots of like punctuation marks, especially question marks, and a bunch of emojis as well. And then some words I can't say. But trust me when I say, I don't want to say these words in front of like my buddies I've known a long time and off the air. I'm not proud of this. I have a filthy mouth. Okay. So it's like beyond the pale for me to question or not to question William Shakespeare's triple question Marks. Little I can't say that word, triple question mark, mail sign that is the question I want Billy Bard triple question marks to spank question marks, my big question mark, juicy double question marks, Fanny triple question marks while he pens question his sexy triple question marks, sophisticated quadruple question marks, plays quadruple question marks, no ex emoji, Edward de Vere cross for question marks, conspiracy, triple question marks, female sign here close parentheses. If I'm lucky, question mark daddy, quadruple question marks will dress me up, double question marks like one of his stage players, double question marks, female sign double question marks and question marks and question my quadruple question marks. It's so. I mean, I've read like half of it. It is. I suppose it reminds me of the Lindsay pluck Rose Bogosian brilliance, in which if you really really wanted to say, oh my god, this is so power. The study of rape culture at dog parks is really really heavy stuff. I guess I could see he uses the word slatiloquy. I don't think that's a word. And he's so and he's counting on that they'll be so excited about having a gender fluid Nigerian dea suppora poet win their prize or be published or whatever. Right, yeah, and river Page writes, if you're worried that I'm about to tell you why this poem is good and imply you're a bumpkin for thinking otherwise, don't be The poem isn't good. It's bad, and it's meant to be. The author told me so. The poem was originally published with a very crude title in the online magazine Jake, under the name Blah Blah Blah. It's one of the many pen names of a straight white Canadian man who recently told me you spent the last few years inventing minority identities and publishing terrible poems under the his pseudonyms. I think this needs to happen more often, not less often, in every realm of publishing, medical papers, poetry, just anything to where people are gun shy about publishing anything and they need to really make sure it's good in case it's somebody just jerking them around. He has pretended to be, he said, among other things, dirt hogs Sauvage respectfully, author of poems such as non be God or what Deity would be a turf that's a trends exclusionary radical feminist, as well as claiming to be a Delea Nuwangko, a gender fluid member of Nigerian diaspora who has published dozens of comically bad poems in a wide array of indie literary magazines across the anglosphere in the past three years, including one about a lesbian WWE style wrestler that featured lines such as you want to know how I feel after being cheated out of a victory over pat patriarchy at Survivor series Furious, I'm hot, Oh, I'm so mad, I could kiss a woman I don't even like right now. Hey, Tim, our friend Tim the lawyer, who is a published poet. Do you get any money when you're in these various things you've been published in? Just curious? Does anybody read them? And I'm not trying to be dismissive of getting published in these things, but I just wonder not at all. Of course, they vary from publication to publication. Some of them are probably well read, and some of them probably have like nearly zero people reading them. That last thing I read is so hilariously stupid. I mean, the other thing is so convoluted and weird and hard to read. It almost was art, but that's just Oh I'm so mad. I could kiss kiss a woman I don't even like right now, portraying a lesbian I mean, oh my god. So this guy came clean writing on substack him a series of attractive pen names to test the limits of the poetry industry and just how much buffoonery it was willing to permit in the present day. He claimed he'd spent two years tricking editors into thinking that his pronouns or skin color were less regularly irregular than they actually are. Bah bah bah forty seven palms. He got published forty seven times. I gotta believe the me. As a white, straight old man, it'd be almost impossible to get published. He'd created online accounts to match all the identities he'd invented to maintain the illusion. Okay, why did you go to such Yeah, in case he did any research, all right, exactly, just a very little bit. But yeah, they would see a guy with it. It looked to be Nigerian or whatever. Why do you go to such lengths? Mostly because he was mad. Several years ago, the man who called himself by yet another pseudonym, because he doesn't want people to, you know, go Nuts was trying to break out as a poet writing under his real name, and he noticed that certain journals had what he described as quote really weird and quite specific requirements. I was just not in the demographic they would even consider accepting. In some cases, they're openly advocating on their websites for the voices of the disenfranchise and all of this stuff. I'm like, wow, it'd probably be a lot easier to get in if I have some sort of connection to one of these identities. And sure enough, that's all it took. And Okay, I hate to turn things serious, but because this is hilarious, I wish we had more time for this. But now, every time I or you sees a whatever alternate identity poet and are told how great they are, you'll think of this and you'll think, oh, yeah, I bet they are DEI poet, play, musician, movie director, actor, doctor, professor, name it, Oh right, exactly, I've got it. Where did I come across this story the other day? Which, just to finish the thought, is why like Jason Riley or Thomas Sowell or Coleman Hughes or just so many great black achievers in one thing or another. They despise this stuff because somebody can look at, you know, a Jason Riley and say, oh, yeah, he writes for the Wall Street Journal. They needed a black guy. Never mind the fact that he's an unbelievably smart and persuasive writer. But yeah, just taints the whole thing. Somebody who's telling me about their Asian kid who was just a standout academic and how they couldn't get into any California schools. It was just impossible. It's an Asian. Oh yeah, I have an example of that, and a great example of that. I don't want to bring shame, but this young woman's credentials were like mind boggling, okay, and came from an immigrant family that had to work like crazy to make a go of it in the United States. But because she was Asian slash Pacific islander, she couldn't get into UC Berkeley, which is where she mostly wanted to go, as they, you know, have whatever percentage of their student body is full ride paying Chinese communist nationals. It was an obscene moment. It's my understanding of California's university system. It's also flat out racist. And illegal currently Yeah, We'll finish strong next. And a new interview release today.
Speaker 6: Hunter Biden blamed former President Joe Biden's poor performance in last year's debate with President Trump on ambian. Unfortunately, when you're eighty two, pretty much everything is ambien. A big meal, a hot day really doesn't take much.
Speaker 2: She's that's true for me, big meal, hot day, that's ambient. Oh yeah, oh I'm done. Yeah. Any what is your name? I uh? Anybody who claims what the work environment's gonna look like in ten fifteen years is that they claim they know they're lying. Obviously nobody has any idea. This article in USA Today says in the age of AI, soft skills will matter more than hard skills. Hard skills being anything you had to like learn and take training for wet stuff, wet work, killing people. Hard skills I got those down, man. Wow. Hard skills are uh, you know, like knowing how to code or all that different sort of stuff. Your soft skills are highly transferable, things like collaboration, communication, creativity, and the ability to learn teamwork, communication, et cetera. Those are soft skills. Okay, Can you go to college.
Speaker 4: And get those?
Speaker 2: Probably not. It's more talent than anything. I say, probably not. Yeah, to a certain extent. You're born with them. I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap things up for the day. Michael lead us off, which, yeah.
Speaker 7: I keep seeing these internet videos of re enacting the Coldplay couple. There was a video so far I've seen a dog and a postman ducking down, and uh, we had one of those.
Speaker 2: Guy was a Jew.
Speaker 7: There was a jew in a Palestine in ducking down.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 7: And then a burger king crown, the burger King guy and Ronald McDonald embracing each other and ducking down.
Speaker 2: So wow. Katie Green, our Steve Hughes woman is off for the day. Jack a final thought for us. I'm gonna go throwing a Katie Green mentioned for my final thought. We miss you, Katie. Your absence is notable to the show. People are texting about it. I notice it here as you know, a member of the program, and we'll be happy when you're back. Indeed, I agree. Final note of tailing with our fake Nigerian many alias poets novelist Joyce Carol Oates tweeted a couple of years ago a friend who's a literary agent told me that he cannot even get editors to read first novels by young, white male writers, no matter how good. They're just not interested. Wow, that is so crazy, so crazy. Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday, so many people, thanks, so little time. Good to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. We got the hotline for you can drop us notemail bag at Armstrong and get you dot com. Pick up some swag. Well you're there. God, how many great writers are don't get known because of that? We'll see tomorrow. God bless America. I'm Strong and Getty. You made it right. Moders riding a long time.
Speaker 1: If they get you to choose the team and they give you this, you would, but damn it.
Speaker 3: Don't mess with them in awak unless you want to get the benefit.
Speaker 2: Mark my word, Lady, lady, lady big what the days of that crap are over? An f you if you can't handle the truth. One final message, get ready Bell.
Speaker 3: Repeat the line, get ready Bell, Thank you, Bye
Speaker 2: Bye, Armstrong and Getty