Speaker 1: Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Guess what the good Moms are coming to your city on April twenty six. We're pulling up at the Black Effect Podcast Festival.
Speaker 3: That's right, We'll be hitting the stage with other hot podcasts like R and B, Money, Trap Nerds, Naked Sports, and Sarah Jakes.
Speaker 2: And if you've ever been to a Good Mom's Bad Choices show, you know it gets real, real bad, and we have some special guests. So I'm so excited to meet our Atlanta tribe. Make sure you pull up April twenty six to the Black Effect Podcast Festival and get your tickets at Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 1: See you there.
Speaker 4: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obeed, hint and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 1: That shit, we're Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 3: Two single mom who said fuck the patriarchy, shared all their bad choices and.
Speaker 1: Sound out they were so bad after all.
Speaker 3: We're experts. Over and your new besties, sit back.
Speaker 1: And enjoy the ride.
Speaker 3: Can welcome back to good mom's bad choices. I'm Erica and I'm Jimmy La. Happy for twenty, bitches.
Speaker 1: Happy motherfucking for twenty.
Speaker 3: By the time you guys get this, it might not be four twenty yet depending on when you're listening, but.
Speaker 1: You should start celebrating now.
Speaker 3: You should light that blunt that joint, hit that pipe, not that kind of pipe, and ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: We need to make our own song. I was gonna go to school, Okay.
Speaker 3: I just if you drop an album, it should just be like Weed. It should be like a feminine snoop album.
Speaker 1: A feminine snoop snoopa snoop. We're going for what do you sing?
Speaker 3: We sing feminine feminine cannabis music.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that people are really waiting for this album drop on top of the West Coast Affirmations.
Speaker 3: I know, maybe could like a sweat and Suit like Nelly, Like it could be a two sided album. It's like the West Coast is the West Coast Sweat and Suit.
Speaker 1: Remember that sweatsuit it was. It was Nelly's.
Speaker 3: Countryside and his rap side. So we could do like a West Coast Affirmations and also a feminine cannabis album.
Speaker 1: I think more.
Speaker 2: I'm going for more like love below and what's the the one speaker box?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was that? Nelly's Nelly's canceled. Its kidding. We don't cancel our people, right, I think we're can he can come back.
Speaker 3: Nelly has already lost me a long time ago. I'm not gonna lie he lost me a while back.
Speaker 1: I loved Nelly.
Speaker 3: I did too, and that's why I disappointing he was. I cut out people's pictures and put his face in my room too. I was definitely early in life masturbrading to him.
Speaker 1: My dad actually made it happen.
Speaker 2: He made not not the master, not the mastimation part, but he got me to He like hooked me up to meet Nelly one time because he was during an event and Nelly was there and he knew how much I love Nelly, and it was this is Nelly When he had like the band aid on his face, which I don't know if you've ever confirmed, was he hiding something or was just a look. Everyone always said he had acting or he was hiding a pimple.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It was a stunt eye. It was ahead of his time, you know, And now everyone's putting those sticker stars all over the face. By the way, I fucking hate those. I thought I thought they're for pimple.
Speaker 2: Hate when I see people walking around in public with stars on their unless you're under ten, unless it's for aesthetic and not because you have a pimple.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they're all for pimple. I saw girls she served, she was she served, she was a server, and she had fucking stars all over.
Speaker 3: Her face, and I was like, they let you show up like this all. I mean, it's like, I guess it's new, you know what. I was just thinking when you said that thing about your dad, even though you clarified he didn't do those things.
Speaker 1: But I just thought about I'm not even high yet. Hi.
Speaker 3: I thought, you know how men like men normalize their sons like oh yeah, I get some pussy Like oh yeah, you could like hooking their son up with pussy atters moms you start pushing their dolls. Moms did that, Like okay, he's I mean, I know there's probably some moms that do weird shit like this, but like, oh yeah, he's kid hooked you up. I know a mom like this, I know, but I'm just like, what if that was the culture. The fact that that's the culture is so strange.
Speaker 1: That is very weird.
Speaker 3: My dad once suggested he should get Mazzie, my little brother with Down syndrome, prostitute. He actually took him to the Las Vegas Strip club.
Speaker 1: What's he okay? You know into that? He's like, oh, we're stimulated. Oh my god, poor baby.
Speaker 3: I've also been to the Ship Club with my dad. He wasn't pushing anyone. He was pushing someone on me, but.
Speaker 1: Not sexually, like tell her about your podcast. I was like, Dad, I love your dad. Why are the ship club together? And why are you telling you what willfully I did?
Speaker 3: I know I'm too close to my parents because last week when I went to a sex party, I told my parents. I said, what are you doing? I was like, oh, we're getting tested. So we go this this play party on Saturday. They're like, a playparty is like a sex party. Here goes my mom.
Speaker 1: You better help. You don't see your dad there.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm hanging up because we already know that story. Okay, okay, well you already shared it on the podcast. It was many moons ago, but I never forgot it.
Speaker 3: We once had an episode. I think it's like our first five episodes called our most embarrassing Moment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, was that one?
Speaker 3: Have you had any embarrassing moment since then?
Speaker 1: Of course we have.
Speaker 3: And there's a very traumatizing there's two traumatizing stories with me and my dad, which I don't know how the fuck I have two traumatizing stories.
Speaker 2: But yeah, if you haven't listened, clearly, you and your dad are very much cut from the same cloth. Could you'd be in the same spaces and places?
Speaker 1: Not really, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and say Smiles and Jamila match made in Heaven.
Speaker 1: No appled on far far from the sex party tree. No God.
Speaker 3: One time when I was dating this porn start, he was telling me, He's like.
Speaker 1: I think I seen your parents out. Yeah, you just like your parents. I was like, shut the face. Your parents are lit. I've lived a wild life. You know, my parents are actually like goody fucking two shoes.
Speaker 3: Well we know that's not true because Rick James introduced them. They were definitely doing some some eighties drugs and doing some weird now.
Speaker 1: My mom even the other day was like, you know, I just never got into cocaine. She's done it before. Then, Yeah, I think everyone has in the eighties for sure, live in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: She's like, it just wasn't for me. I didn't like, wait, make you feel and I was like, I'm cut for cup in the same cloth.
Speaker 1: The others had a short cocaine stint and.
Speaker 3: Unless you called me last week like, I'm so fun, guess what I did, Like, you know, every now and then, I'm so fun, guess about Dazzle.
Speaker 1: I'm so fun. I'm doing so much.
Speaker 3: Fun shit out here.
Speaker 1: I was like, who are you calling back?
Speaker 2: Good mom's bad choices? I had to make sure I still had it. I was in New York and I was like, let me go out on the streets and make sure I can stay out past one am still and I.
Speaker 1: Was out till four talking to AKA one am in LA the same So I was like, yes, this fucking time switch is working in my favor.
Speaker 3: You know, getting older is interesting, I think specifically for a woman, because first of all, if you're new to the show, you need to go back and listen to our many millions of episodes about us acting crazy and being wild, because we have so many stories acting crazy.
Speaker 1: We've had very we were.
Speaker 3: Having very juicy lives, very juicy robust lives. There's just a date, a dick, suck, a travel, a fucking why am I here? A moment Like every five minutes, I feel like our first two years and now I just feel so like because we're not in the streets, I just feel so unmotivated to go out, like like outside. I mean, I want to go and stuff, but it has to be really I want to go to Cleos on a triple date and bring one in my purse. Eric has smuggled one.
Speaker 2: Well, there's nothing like having a partner in crime. I think that that's like was the beauty of how our show started was that like we were in very similar places at the same time in like like what we're talking about the other day, like a collective yes, we were like yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, we're gonna say yes to everything. And so, you know, like when you're out, when you're like if you're like defer, if you're alone being single, then it's kind of like it sucks. You gotta find a co pilot.
Speaker 1: You do need to, so you need a fucking co pilot.
Speaker 2: Speaking of co pilots, if you are a single mom, that just maybe just became single, or you're just you don't have a co pilot. You can find one. We can help you. Join our discord, join Patreon. We have a lot of co pilots in there, and a lot of different cities that are waiting for.
Speaker 3: For their for their coport, for their for their co pilot. Yeah, I know. We did a lot of fun shit. And last night I asked Orlando. He was telling me that his homeboy was out in a foreign country fucking prostitutes or some shit, and I was like, do you desire to fuck prostitutes? And then he confused me, because niggas confused bitches.
Speaker 1: Let me get some Let me roll up while you tell me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we have we have a joint here, we're gonna roll up. We're too far and it we haven't even rolled up there. It's for twenty o'clock. And guess what we're you know what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Put me some mom juice.
Speaker 3: Too, Okay, here, hold on, I'd like some Savion Blanc because we're day drinking and we're day smoking, because why the fuck not. It's for the week of four to twenty and life is a celebration and shout out to Mom Juice, I'm about to pick up my kid after this, or Orlando's driver.
Speaker 1: This is a Savion Blanc. It's a daytime line.
Speaker 3: This is I feel like Savian Blanc is the wine of the Moms.
Speaker 1: We're actually going to Charlotte on May second to be what.
Speaker 2: Are we called keynote speakers, keynotes speakers at that She Got the Juice event powered by mom Jews. So make sure if you're in Charlotte and you're listening to this, join us May second. We're gonna be on stage and then on the third we're gonna do a wellness activation. So if you've always wanted to know, like what the vibe is a little bit of that well good vibe retreat essence, then join us on May second and a third.
Speaker 1: Tickets are on the bio. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun and I'm really looking forward to linking up with our Charlotte girls and maybe we'll go out.
Speaker 1: Maybe we will. We have to.
Speaker 3: I heard Charlotte's pop it this. You know, a part of having a co pilot is like exploring new things together. And I think me and Erica have had the blessing of just exploring new countries and new scenes together, and we're both kind of like wide eyed and bushy tailed in the sense we were like we're adventurers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're nosy. Yeah, We're like we're outside. We're in a new place.
Speaker 3: We can go into the little nowhere place and we're gonna find something to do.
Speaker 2: I'm just like I realized that the other day, well like even the other day or not the other day, but we went into that weird store down the street and like went into the underworld. The other day, I was walking down in Sherman Oaks and there was this weird sign on this building. It was like the Alpha Man and it was just like the Alpha Man building. And I was like, what the fuck is the Alpha Man? And I was telling Shakama. I was like, I saw this sign and I was walking and then I went inside and it was like a weird office building. So when I went up the elevator and he's like, what the fuck are you talking about.
Speaker 1: You went in the elevator and you went looked around.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, like what that And he's like, you're very you're fucking Dora Explorer. I'm like, well, yeah, I want to see what's going on over there?
Speaker 1: I agree. I couldn't figure it out. I couldn't find I think it's a thing, might be a drug front.
Speaker 3: One time I reminded you of one time. Actually it was years ago, but it was in No Ho. I saw a billboard, like a small billboard, like a little bit shady, and it said, or maybe it was a Yeah, it was like, juice, where's the weed right there behind your cup?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: You've lost this weed four times, even though it's bright orange and blue. There was a sign that said for juicers, call this number. And I called the number. No, I don't know. I didn't know what the fuck juicers were. So I called and then no one answered. And then someone called back and was like, are you looking for a juicer? And then I looked it up and it's people who like to get their blood sucked.
Speaker 1: Blood sucked? Oh, like Orlando. Yeah, I guess I got me my own juicer. I guess I was manifesting you free years.
Speaker 3: Actually, the first time we did our blood play, I actually sucked the blood from I guess we both did it.
Speaker 1: That's why we're stuck.
Speaker 3: If you ladies want to keep a man that spaghetti trick is true. Drink some blood. You don't have to drink like a whole pint or anything.
Speaker 2: But so today we're smoking the standard. This is a this is a great brand based in LA. They have a well, actually they're based in La, actually based North Hollywood, but they're all along from almost from they said, from Tijuana almost to Tijuana, like basically Tijuana all the way up as far as.
Speaker 1: You can go north Washington, north or of Californa, California. The standard. They dropped this off to us yesterday and it's like that.
Speaker 3: So this is the Sativa hybrid standard dropping off.
Speaker 2: This is a Srunts times no Runts French times, tangy dream smell.
Speaker 1: It's not so good.
Speaker 3: And it looks deep purple, but it smells like a sativa.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: It's twenty three percent THHC, so not too crazy and so you know, once you.
Speaker 1: Get it's a crazy like thirty thirty. I don't know if you can see this up close, but it's beautiful. It has blues and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I feel like mom should stay in the lower percentile so we can like we could be high but still function.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have I have other things to do today, so I'm gonna be really stoned while I do them.
Speaker 3: And apparently the little wine tipsy. I feel like such a housewife when I drink white wine. Really, oh my god, it feels I feel like I'm in Real Housewives of Atlanta or maybe like Beverly Hills or whatever.
Speaker 2: I love a white wine. I love a Sancere, I love I.
Speaker 3: Love a Pino Grigio, but I really love a red.
Speaker 1: I have a Samian Blanc over Pino Gregio. This is really, this is pretty good. This is good. I don't like short today.
Speaker 3: Oh my prostitute story? Oh thanks, honey.
Speaker 1: You can't wait for his story to be told.
Speaker 3: So last night I said, do you desire prostitutes?
Speaker 1: And he said not to just sire, Hey, fiance, do you desire prostitute?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to know, because, you know, once I asked once, I asked him, are you supposed to fuck on your bachelor party? And I was I thought everybody did? And he said no, and I was like, oh right, yeah, yeah, no one does that. And so yesterday I asked him again and he was like, I mean I could. He was very confusing because the nigga's confusing, but basically what he said is I don't need to because I was like, I don't have a desire in this stage in my life to fuck random people. I want to maybe dance on them, grind slow, grind them at the fucking dance hall party and you know, flirt a little bit and act like I'm going to do something, but go home alone because I don't have time for new dicks in my sensitive pussy. But he was like, I mean, it's just like, it's like if I went on vacation and wrote a jet ski.
Speaker 1: What. Yeah, it's like it's an activity.
Speaker 3: And I said, but there's no real reason I said, you could do without riding a jet ski. And he's like, well, I mean if your kid wanted to do something fun, you would say, here's a.
Speaker 1: Try bringing kids. Why the fuck he's a child. Oh my god, he literally the kids out here.
Speaker 3: He's like, it's a treat, because he said it's a treat like riding a jet ski, like if a kid wanted some candy. Some days, you give him candy. And I was like, are you comparing this to giving my kid a treat? And he was like, I'm just saying you're looking at it from your perspective, and my perspective is not all what you think. And I'm like, I can only look at it from my perspective because this is my opinion on it. I don't need to sit on random dick. I have dick at home. I'm I've fucked a lot of random dicks in my life. It is not high on my priority list. I just don't want to make I don't want to wake up next to someone or like have to tell them can you get the fuck out?
Speaker 1: And he was just like, well.
Speaker 3: You know, for me, it's different because it's just like riding a jet ski and it's a treat. And he's like the problem is you're not looking at it like this would make my man happy as a treat. You're looking at it as like you wouldn't do it. And I was just like, I just shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: How did we go from I don't from no to now that you're a selfish bitch? Exactly? How do we go from no to now? Do you even love me at all?
Speaker 3: Happy that we have this same thought process, because that's what I was like. First, there was like no pressure. He's like, I don't really need to do that and then he was like, I just want to have fun. You don't want me to have fun. And I was just like, I'm just gonna shut the fuck up because I'm not agreeing to this, and also, what the fuck are you talking about? And you know, and then I was like, I'm just asking you your desires, so if you can this is I was like, this is not. I'm not the uh authoritarian in our relationship. It's it's always a conversation. I'm never gonna tell you what to do. You're a grown ass man. If you think it's important for you to fuck prostitutes in a foreign country, you tell me that's important to you, and then we'll go from there. And he's like, I'm not saying it's important to me. I'm just saying it's fun. I was like, you're trying to confuse me.
Speaker 1: Nigga. Call me.
Speaker 3: If your nigga confused you, I'll translate it. I should have put this conversation in chat GPT. Anyway, what do you think about fucking pros?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I haven't eaten today, so we're gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do I feel about me fucking prostucts or my man fucking prostute both.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know my man is not gonnau press. Okay, let's say you have another man that.
Speaker 3: Likes that that prostitutes were similar to jet skis.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I think we had this conversation before around like bachelorettes, and you were like so shocked that I was like, yeah, you fuck on New Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Or like a lot of everyone said that you don't fuck your.
Speaker 2: Bachelor and I thought that everybody does. Oh no, I thought no, I said that they do.
Speaker 1: That's what too. Oh Okay, maybe is this this conversation with someone else. I just don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm going to fuck out my bachelorette like a stripper with.
Speaker 1: Boots, like I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Rico's kind of fine anyway.
Speaker 2: I think that it's all about agreements.
Speaker 1: It's all about what is your agreement with your partner. It's a two person conversation. R Yeah, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not shaming the man who wants to do his thing as long as the wife is aware and it's not. I don't I think then, But I do think that like the whole bachelor thing is that it's supposed to be sneaky, like you're not like what happens in Vegas stays in.
Speaker 1: Vega, And that's what he said.
Speaker 3: Then he mentioned a bachelor party and said, it's like a special case.
Speaker 1: It's like your last secret with your friends. It's like that final secret that you have with your neighbors.
Speaker 2: That's what the fucking with the prostitute on the bachelor situation is. I personally, if I had that agreement with my man, I would prefer it not be a prostitute.
Speaker 1: But maybe, I mean maybe I would maybe like it's transactional. Maybe it is a prostitute as long as she's tested, and that she's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna be test they're gonna have to wear a condom. Like I don't want to see a world where in a foreign country and you're like, hey, let's go get an STI test. I mean, I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I just am like, tallom, maybe can we just have a threesome with the prostitute or regular? I mean, okay, I wanted to know I had just gone.
Speaker 3: I coined a term last night actually, when I was on the phone with Goddess Jesse and Jesus Jones, I said, you're just making me out to be a monogamous monster, and I'm not. I'm pretty fluctual, Like I fluctuate, I flow for the most part, but.
Speaker 1: Not a monogamous monster. It's made it up. But I was just curious.
Speaker 3: I don't know. At first, I was like, I think everyone fucks at the bachelorette party. And now I'm just like, do you need to fox the week before?
Speaker 2: I don't think that everybody fucks up their bachelorette party because I think there's a lot of shame for women that they couldn't even they're already so happy that they've been that they're doing this, having this shared act with their partner, and that they're that this is happening. That I don't think a lot of women are taking advantage of this.
Speaker 1: I think that you should. I want to say, I think men are taking advantage of it. Yeah, I don't think that women are.
Speaker 2: I think that more women should, though, at least get a fucking happy ending.
Speaker 1: At least get a massage happy ending.
Speaker 3: You know what, maybe it would be more reasonable if I just meant a hot guy out and but.
Speaker 1: If you got a massage happy ending at your bachelorette.
Speaker 3: I think that's acceptable, right. I wouldn't trip on that. I don't think I would trip on.
Speaker 2: Any of it, because there's no guarantee that you're actually going to enjoy the sex, especially if you already have a really robust sex life with your partner and then you go fuck some person that you have no there's no credentials, there's no like, there's no check, there's no we don't know where you what you do, we don't know how you fuck.
Speaker 3: I would definitely in this, like if I had permission.
Speaker 2: Maybe they need a sense of video, I would say, pull it out, let me see it does because you pulled it out doesn't mean shit.
Speaker 3: Let me see it hard.
Speaker 1: I need I need to see some videos. What are you doing? What are you doing with that? I've had some big dicks with no coordination? What do you mean? It's just like a it's.
Speaker 2: Just like they don't even know, Like it's a waste of a big dick, like literally a waste. And you know what I'm talking about you, That's what I'm saying that don't just pull it out like I need video footages.
Speaker 1: I need to see it. Come, come, come, why because some dicks don't.
Speaker 2: Come, But that doesn't matter on your bachelortte, bitch, if he comes? What the fuck are you talking about? Okay, now you're gonna get cursed out.
Speaker 3: I'm just having a regular conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm just putting things out there. It's just a topic. I'm a research journalist anywhere. So you're gonna not.
Speaker 3: Fuck on your bachelor? Would you rather fuck a prostitute if there's a male prostitute option or just a regular guy that's fine and Italian and the South of Italy.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what I did, but it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't good because he had a small day in your butt and that.
Speaker 1: Was in Spain.
Speaker 2: I think I would prefer a fine man versus a prostitute. Yeah, it would at least give me like a little extra, like like one last what if it was our.
Speaker 1: Favorite s I don't want to have sex with him. No, he's not pretty. He's just not my.
Speaker 3: Tired No, I mean he's Yeah, you know, I think it is for women. You know, we're town trick. We weave like you could be fine and have a nice body and even a nice stick, but like, is your personality good to have chemistry? With you like we it needs to be woven, whereas.
Speaker 1: Men are like kit pussy put it in.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like we're doing this right, but I always put this up here, you roll this.
Speaker 3: Sorry anyway, I didn't mean to go on a deep dive on prostitution. I love sex workers. I just was, you know, curious. This was a last night. I'm pretty sure I just rolled over and went to bed because I was. I was exhausted from this confusing conversation. Because he wouldn't just straight up say I did. I would like to fuc some prostitutes internationally. He kept saying he's already done that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well whatever, okay, but I'm not jealous at all. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I just like clarity like most women. Anyway, we asked their audience. We asked their audience to ask if ask us anything, and you bitches never ask anything to juicy, which is pretty safe for us but pretty boring for you. But let's see what we got.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see I was speaking of which in honor of for twenty you guys, have you seen our merch?
Speaker 1: Check out our march? Do you see this is our sex that's a hit. We've designed that ourselves. The color scheme go sells out pretty pretty often, so it.
Speaker 3: Goes with everything.
Speaker 2: So make sure you click the link appear up here somewhere on this screen or in the copy caption, and get our sex get our sex, Weed and Wellness merch. It's actually on sale in honor of four twenty, so make sure you go and click the link and type in four twenty mom.
Speaker 3: And that was like, that's one of our best selling items.
Speaker 1: This is one of our best selling in that one.
Speaker 3: And this one is a Good Mom's Love Flower. This is for the moms that love flower, this one. I mean, they're both bold statements. I wore this pick up my kid from school. Just let those bitches know if you're not about just live, I do do because I'm like, it's mine. I can't not wear own shit. The colors came on that one as beautiful. We designed it ourselves. It goes with everything. It's a pop. It starts a conversation. Who doesn't like sex, weed and Wellness?
Speaker 2: I mean lyn So all of our cannabis centered merch is on sale right now on our website, Goodmomspat Choices dot com.
Speaker 3: And our website recently got a makeover, so go check it out. We are very classy bitches with very high class pictures and you should go look at our website because there's a lot of offerings over there and beautiful designs.
Speaker 1: Amen. Okay, let's see what questions do we have here? Do you have a lighter over there? You have matches? I have matches? Okay, so we ask We asked the tribe.
Speaker 2: An Instagram to ask us anything today and we got some questions. One in particular, this this is for And I'm just gonna go ahead and say your Instagram, it's Matching Dexterity. Matching Dexterity is always in my DMS about my feet and our feet, and I'm here to tell you guys, it's coming. Our only fans with our feet are coming.
Speaker 1: You heard it here. First, Matching Dexterity wanted to know what shoe size you are.
Speaker 3: I'm a seven sometimes seven and a half and I can't wait to do huh, lesbian girl on girl footporn. Let me take our sandals off.
Speaker 1: Let us know.
Speaker 3: Do you guys like footporn with he on? Or would you like it with oils? Or would you just like get foot to foot? Because we we can get nasty with our feet crazy. And you know this is a big deal for Erica because she doesn't like feet, so she really likes me.
Speaker 1: I've actually healed. I'm almost healed. I'm almost I almost healed it. Okay, when you touch my feet, I'm gonna take my standal off and then we'll see if you got healed. You ready? This is okay?
Speaker 3: Orlando, insert some soft porn and sort some softporn music here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I need to hit the blunt first.
Speaker 2: Hit light the blind. No no, no, no, light it first. I mean I'll do it. Just let me smoke a little bit. Let me get my nervous system calm how best. I already feel myself a little bit getting a little hyperventilating.
Speaker 3: You said you're almost healed, and I'm your best friend in the whole wide world, right right, right, Erica, who's your best friend in the whole way world?
Speaker 1: You you irie and shout out to the real tribe akaur group chat. Okay, let me hit that. Oh wait, what's what's your shoe size?
Speaker 3: Oh seven and a half?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, so this is the wait what is the backward? We're smoking?
Speaker 3: We're smoking Banana Fosters, which is the Nola Edition. Can we go to Nola again?
Speaker 1: Let's do it the Banana Foster's limited edition Backward?
Speaker 3: Can we do dinner like small dinner shows where it's only thirty minutes and we don't have to do much?
Speaker 1: Do you have smoking tricks? Do you know how to do smoking tricks?
Speaker 2: I don't come on, in all these seven years of podcasting, you haven't.
Speaker 1: You gotta do this with your tongue. Gotta like go this, look, no baby, gott collect this. Maybe I can make a heart. Okay, let me try.
Speaker 2: Backwards are the best for trick because they really get that smoke. If you haven't already rolled up for this episode, I want to encourage you to right now smoke with us because we're about to take off.
Speaker 1: Why are you making that sound? Why the fuck are you making that sound? Shut upright from trauma, You're like, you don't have the shade, butter I said grease and that actually I can go grab it. You really don't have to do that. Why why do you want to have to up the fucking anti. I'm just gonna ask.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna moisturize him for to launch our own is this our launch of our only We're gonna launch it in Jamaica. Rebrogica's are four twenty launch four OnlyFans launch.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what this is?
Speaker 3: Gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Okay to show you how to well, let me first show you how to do the oh's with the backwood.
Speaker 2: Get your fucking foot out of the frank bitch, chill out. Okay, I'm gonna rub your fucking foot.
Speaker 1: St be so thirsty.
Speaker 3: I'm just chesting you. It's not thirst it's it's a challenge.
Speaker 1: Don't be so scared. Oh yeah, it's kind of almost a fish. There's no sexy waited do ith goddamn Okay, Sorry, guys, when you're listening to this and you don't want to hear this, damn that shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, standard the standard. Thank you for this cannabis because it is strong. Okay, one more and then I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Okay, kind of nice and lotioned up free because you're healed. I know how to blow it out my nose. No, it's not trick, it's just feet. It's just an extension of the body.
Speaker 1: Give me the loation. I'm basically your wife. I need a barrier even.
Speaker 3: Basically we're energetically married through Jamerica entity.
Speaker 1: This is the good mom's first.
Speaker 2: Let me take another sip of this mom juice. Okay, So, if you don't know, my foot trauma started as a child and my mom used to put her feet on me in the night, usually rub her feet on me because she was like I thought she thought it was cute or something, and she would do it all the time, and I fucking hated it. But I didn't know how to tell her because it's my mom, and like I wanted to be close to her, but I also wanted to get the fuck off.
Speaker 1: Never you just move your feet? You never told her? Well, no, she knows now, and even actually the other day.
Speaker 3: You're creating trauma. Her creating trauma thinking she's being sweet.
Speaker 1: She thought she was being motherly, and actually she was causing her to true a wound.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ready, Okay? Five four three two one. It's just an extension in my hand. It's a funny.
Speaker 1: I kind of look that up. Is this gonna make as alliance of dollars?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: I love it?
Speaker 3: It's so great love, it's our only fans debut. I can put a toe ring on Thanklan. It's pretty nice. I'm not gonna lie. I mean, I'm lower my foot of it.
Speaker 1: Nine. This is graice.
Speaker 3: I've never actually heard of pod as and podcasting foot rub with Orlando and love like this, but this is at a different level.
Speaker 1: I might this might be the next episode. This is what you do in Tanda.
Speaker 3: This is a good example of asking you get.
Speaker 1: Up the pressure to about a little bit harder. Thank you.
Speaker 3: This is how I used tangent speech.
Speaker 1: I get used to asking for what you want.
Speaker 3: And she asked me what I like and I respond, so we're not guessing, and I ask for more.
Speaker 1: Pressure or less of pressure. Yeahs at that. Man, what you just did which really nice with that plan and I really enjoyed that. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to say, this is my best friendship.
Speaker 1: This is a distant best friend building. Thank you. Wow, Eric is healed. I hailed her. Okay, what do you.
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: You have foot trauma? No?
Speaker 2: Or is this for the only fans? I have to pay for that? We can't give him too much.
Speaker 1: This is the cheese. You know. There's more where that came from. There's so much more. We hailed her foot trauma.
Speaker 2: Only fans slash good moms. I don't know if that's it yet, but let's go check back in.
Speaker 1: What if someone else has our only fans? No, no, no, they don't have it. I'll sue you, bitch. Don't start now, it's too late. We already made it. By the time this steps comes out, it's up. We already have it. So nice. Okay, that was really important. So now I'm supposed touch the blunt with your feet on. You've touched lots of parts of me, like you've seen I already. I already have that.
Speaker 2: That's the thing too, Like I realize when I'm cooking that I have to wash my hands continuously throughout the process. I don't like things on, like mixing things. And now I have your foot juice on my fingers.
Speaker 1: I'm clean. I washed my feet every day.
Speaker 3: I didn't do nothing before I came here, straight here, and I barely wear these shoes. Light the blunt up.
Speaker 1: I just ray keep them. They're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice sanitize with reiki. Actually, you know, I just remember that we never Me and Orlando never massaged you like Sylvia.
Speaker 1: Told us too. You didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a massage about my house too.
Speaker 1: Come on over.
Speaker 3: Our our Costa Rican healer told us that me and Orlando should massage Erica, and we just never got around to it because we're so busy. But and also we're like, this is gonna be our kids gonna think we're extra weird.
Speaker 2: Now, Like, I don't know what the fuck do Maybe they're not there when this is happening.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that weird.
Speaker 3: Pretty much, we're pretty much a colony, the good colony, the good colony.
Speaker 2: Okay, so back to the questions, sorry that people asked. So you are size seven seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's your size? Size nine? Which doesn't work in friendship because I can never do we have the same shoe taste, I kind of and I like those shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, But I used be an eight and half. But then my foot grew half sized after I had my daughter.
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't gain enough weight to for my feet to spread.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sending a lot of women's feet get half the size.
Speaker 1: I just gained thirty five.
Speaker 3: I just never understood how when people get pregnant, their feet get a size bigger, but the feet don't go back. But I figured maybe it's more weight so it just flattens that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of questions about our kids and integrating them with our partners. People really want to know how the fuck that happens. We're gonna make an e book. I'm really curious for you both, how you integrated your partner into your life with child.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Here's some more recent It was I think because I didn't really know me and chokem were. We weren't dating. He just wanted to take me to the beach.
Speaker 2: I had literally just broke up with my boyfriend like a week before, so, and I was I wasn't going with the intention of like date a date, Like that's not the.
Speaker 1: Vibe that I was even going with.
Speaker 2: And so anyway, at that date, I told him I was moving that I didn't know I was a date. I told him I was moving, and he was like, oh, I can come over and help you, and bitch, who is going tony a nigga to help you move?
Speaker 1: Now? Knowing ever never never, and so I said, yes, please come and so he came over and helped me move.
Speaker 2: So that was the first time he met Iri, and then he kind of just kept coming over, and it took me like ten times to realize that we were like seeing each other.
Speaker 1: So by that time, Jesus, actually it was you. You asked me. You were like, are you guys dating? And I was like, I don't know. So I think that it was just like a natural progression.
Speaker 2: But in the past, I mean, I guess i'd waited, and like even in those in those situations, it started off as like this is my friend. It wasn't like this is mommy's boyfriend, or like this I'm mommy seeing this guy. You're about to meet him, Like no, it wasn't like that. It was just like we're going to the barbecue. Oh, this is whoever?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So I think when I first started, I think when I first began it became single. I had these weird rules that around the integration of Iri and me and my baby daddy's like potential partners.
Speaker 1: I wanted to meet her the partner, which was crazy, like I don't know, no, thank you, Like I was like, if you're gonna bring a bitch around my daughter, I need to meet her. That's usually most I feel like that's like the new mom phase one of like I just became a baby mama.
Speaker 3: No, true, because that's like what you're like, most of that's me, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You still need to like gate keep these things and have control and feel like you know, I mean, in the perfect world that would be nice, right, And it's just like okay, and if you meet them, then bitch, right, you can't.
Speaker 3: Like, don't spank my daughter, don't look at her wrong, not even her. It's just like I guess it's just about like, hey, I want to see your face or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I think it was. I think it's just like the more natural it is, the better. And I don't know, I think that's that's the best policy for me. And that's kind of been the journey for me. But I know people that, like I know men and women that are like, oh, yeah, he's actually someone you know, she's had a man for like ten years and he never met her kid really yes, And I was like, and I the last time I saw her, I was like, actually I need to call her and check in on her because.
Speaker 1: I said, girl, is time. It's that's your nigga.
Speaker 2: You either make a choice or you need to like leave this nigga alone, or you need to say Okay, let's move forward with this. So and it sounds like you've already made a choice, So I just don't subscribe to that. I think that that is I don't know, like it's like that's such a big part of who you are. I get the protection, I understand the protection, But if you have to really question who you're dating for an excited amount of time, I'm not saying, like, do it like how I did, like where you know, she literally met she Ken like the second time I hung.
Speaker 1: Out with shi Ken. I agree, anyway, I agree.
Speaker 3: Compart to mentalizing parts of you is I don't know. I guess it depends also how old your kid is, if your kid is older and about to be out the house, But also like what are you hiding? What are you hiding? And if you love two people, I mean I think sharing that.
Speaker 2: I think there's no better litmus test than your kid. Yeah, to know if this person is actually compatible for the family, the family that you've that you've already created, and this person that your child is of you, like I I mean, and I've and Iri has been that for me, Like I've seen her not gravitate towards certain people and then I've seen, I've seen how she does, because generally she's been fucking right.
Speaker 3: It's difficult to naviget a relationship if they don't get along or whatever, or he's not he's not even used to being around kids. They don't get to see you as a mom. That's a whole different role. It's a whole different hat you're wearing, and you don't want to feel I guess torn to have to like solely give like energy here and solely here. I think being a single mom makes that easier, hopefully when you're like drop it, you know, taking time off with.
Speaker 1: The other parent. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in like hiding people or keeping them separate for an extended amount of time just because yeah, it just it's a part of me. So I love my kid. I want you to know her too. And I always start as friends, because usually when you date someone, you start as friends anyway, you don't have a title, and then when it goes to that you can explain that too.
Speaker 1: Not always, I feel like I feel like that's I feel like people don't start as friends, that's the fucking problem.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I think she will start as fuck buddies and then they try to like, well, and you don't say, this is my house husband a nigga and housewife a bitch, and it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not ready. The house is broken from the beginning. Tell your kid that's my fuck buddy. You could just say, and.
Speaker 2: Then some people do like some people have like I do, believe there is like you should have discernment and you have boundaries that you shouldn't just like be everyone is Uncle Tommy and lollly gagging around who anyone, absolutely, anyone you bring. I think that includes the women that you bring around. I think that includes everyone that you bring around, because your child is a human sponge that's listening and watching you and whoever, and assuming that you've already done the test, you've already done the litmus test on this person, So they're probably someone that I.
Speaker 1: Don't advise you to fuck anybody that you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I've had fuck buddies that.
Speaker 1: I don't introduce to Luna, you know what I mean, because why would I do that?
Speaker 3: But the hope is that whoever you're giving your body to, there's some basis of friendship. But I think for me in Orlando is really easy because the first time I met Orlando in person, Luna was there briefly and she was like, why is he wearing that craft top?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Ask him also stop embarrassing me. And then and then even in our dating long distance, he would FaceTime. We would talk all together like it was it was he was my friend and I was sharing in that, sharing pictures of my trips and stuff like that. And I don't remember having like an official conversation with Luna about if he was moving in. I think that he left a big ass bag and I think I was like, he left his fucking bag here. I think he thinks he think he's staying. And because I talked to my kid like I talked to you know, Erica, and he's integrated really nicely into our into our life, and sometimes it is difficult, like when he reprimands her.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the next question.
Speaker 2: The next question is how do you set boundaries with them, like with any I think.
Speaker 3: It was more difficult in the beginning seeing someone else out set boundaries with my kid, even when he was right, you know. And I think a lot of it is I really I notice in you know, the evolution of their relationship. He is I'm the disciplinary because I'm more like straight at it, but he's stern. If he says something, you don't do it, then there's consequences. He'll take the things and I and I know she gets pissed and then she's like, it is my dad taking the ede to our I was like, nah, But I also really see how she respects it. I see when she doesn't push back. I see when she exceeds in like homemark, math, homework that he spends a lot of time with her on. I see when she gets more confident in it, and I see when she they grow closer because of the respect that she has for him, And I think sometimes we fear that. And I'm like, Orlando's not beating, spanking, you know, yelling at my child, at our child, because he does consider Luna his And we also go to parent conference, teacher things together and open houses, and like, he's integrated into our family because he's serious about it. And I think that's another thing too, Like if a man is showing you that they are serious about the integration of especially if you have smaller children that are not moving out anytime soon. I think that is also, you know, generally a green flag. I'm not suggesting by any means if you have any intuition that you shouldn't leave, Like I don't like leaving your kid at home if someone you just met, having someone you just met or have known lesson to your babysit your kid, Like that's absolutely insane. You know, I think you have have to watch kids. I mean, you have to watch adults, and you have to communicate with your kids so they can communicate with you if there is anything uncomfortable, because I think single moms get a really bad rep for like we're damned if we don't damned if we don't as if we don't have such high intuition as women, and you know you always do hear horror stories. But it's also like a stigma with like that moms are just careless with their kids, when in fact, I am fucking watching like a mother fucking hawk, the teacher, every single thing around this precious thing that I've built and that I've created, and I'm protecting it more than anyone, like a fucking eagles eye. And I think people disregard the intelligence, the emotion intelligence, the fucking intuitive intelligence of a mother and how mama bear. Shit can get real quick. And I think because of that, moms like I've read threads like I'm never That's why I don't bring no man around my kid. That's why I never dated after her daddy. That's like, that's not a flag to wear, that's not a bad like you know to be like, I haven't dated in twenty years because I'm not dating until little Johnny gets at the house, because I'm not a hope or whatever the fuck You've told yourself is that you deserve to be loved and your kid deserves to have a have that male influence and to see you be loved. But you just have to have discerned about who you're bring on your kid and and let them show you that they're ready and prepared, you know, with action and with words.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen, Sorry, guys, I'm high now. I agree.
Speaker 3: And does have you experience shook him having to reprimand or be stern with Iri and how you feel about that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's still I feel like there's still comfortability growing there. I've watched him definitely coarse correct I've you know, we've even I've even had real conversations with him about my parenting, you know what I mean, not him bringing it up and me asking him genuinely, what do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Like am I? Am I driven? Or am I?
Speaker 2: And you know, like, and he's told me the honest truth, and sometimes I haven't liked it about myself even do you know? So I appreciate and I And then I also, I mean I was gonna ask you that too, because there is a sensitivity there anyone telling you about like your parenting. And I wouldn't say he's told me about my parenting, but I've asked him do you think I'm too like do you think I'm like I follow through with you know, the the threat essentially to the extent where it's actually making change.
Speaker 1: Or does she now think that she can just get away with shit? And he was like, you could a better job, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, I was like, fuck, I asked, It's right.
Speaker 1: I know I'm asking because I know that I yeah that I know that.
Speaker 2: And as you were speaking, I was thinking about as a single mom, I feel like, and this is just speaking for myself and my experience.
Speaker 1: I think that my intuition became even.
Speaker 2: More heightened when I became a single mom because I had more responsibility in the guidance of my child.
Speaker 1: And so I feel like single moms.
Speaker 2: I don't want to like this respect moms that are not single, but I feel like there is like a more of a survival that has to occur, especially in the beginning where you're like, oh shit, how are we managing this? Is this like I'm alone, I'm alonet.
Speaker 3: Have anyone who bounce ideas off of It's all on me. Yeah, I fuck it up.
Speaker 2: So you'll really have to listen to yourself, especially if you don't have that support from the other parent to like as far as like how we're collaborating on this fucking piece of work art that we've created, you know, and it's like it requires you to really be able to listen or and lean on the people that you are bringing around. Which is why I feel like our intuition is so important as a single parent, because we don't necessarily have another person that's like, eh, I don't really fuck with No, I don't want that man around my son. I don't want that woman, you know what I'm saying. So I just I think that single mothers have this like unique opportunity to really tap into their intuition and such a high level because of because you kind of have.
Speaker 3: To yeah, you do, you do, and it's so tightened you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then so on the other hand, though, I have experienced an ex reprimand irie and was so true, like I like I could feel everything inside of me, like wanting to punch him in the face, and it was And I've talked about this before, but maybe I should elaborate on it because during that situation, it was the first time I really had a boyfriend that IRI had met, and so I knew that I felt uncomfortability and I was really trying to reason with myself, like am I uncomfortable because this is the first time I've ever done this, Like this person really does want to be a part of her life. But then also realizing I was kind of dating like a sociopath a little bit, and he manipulative and has mommy issues, and I think that there were there there was probably a time or two that like he reprimanded her, and I didn't do what I should have done. You know, I didn't say like what the fuck, like chill because I was lit, I was I myself was processing well, I was shocked, and I was also like, is this what I need? Is this what I asked for? Like maybe like she is acting like a brat, but like why the fuck are you yelling? Like you don't need to yell, know, And so I think it is a journey. I think we need to give moms a lot of grace in that space too, because you're not going to get it right every fucking time, especially when you're just navigating it. And but we should put out a manual because I think there are some things to look out for.
Speaker 3: And I think we need to have conversations about like things to look out for. And I think it's also said like some women are in positions where they need help so bad that they overlook that, and that's never That's never the way. And I think there's also ways you can talk to your child. And I also me personally, and I like, I never believed in leaving my I never believed in leaving my kid with people outside of people who kept me personally, you know, or like you know, immediate family before they could talk words, you know, like the power of words is so powerful if they know how to communicate with themselves, if they have sovereignty, over their bodies. And I think that's important too.
Speaker 1: And I think there's also.
Speaker 3: Like a space for the step parent who are the you know, the boyfriend or whatever the partner to have tips too, because I think it's hard for them to know where to step in. Orlando came and wearing his fucking daddy pants and even that sometimes it's frustrating. So I'm like, you, I have a kid, me, you know what I mean, Like, I have a kid, so like, yes, this is a you gotta do it first to even be yeah, And he's always like, I know because I don't have a kid, I don't know. I'm like, shut up, it's true and you'll understand. And later you're gonna be like you were right because now I get it, you know. And that just happens biologically when someone comes through you. But I don't know. I think it's been it's been a blessing more than it has because I know that I'm I know, I'm a pushover.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: My way of parenting is I need to read a book. That's another thing. I was thinking, I need to read a book. Why haven't I read a book. I'm gonna have a book in my living room. And I need to read it because I just I think that we all could work better on our language how we listen, because.
Speaker 1: Literally, like that's usually the barrier. In twenty twenty five, we're like fighting wars across countries. Like you would think we'd have evolved past murder, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's because we're lacking and understanding. And so when you use words like to actually work for you, then it could be transformative. And so if we stay like even as adults, like we don't continue going to fucking English when we.
Speaker 1: Wrote this book, well, well because it's beyond English. It's like comprehension.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, emotional intelligence, Like there's a way that like you appeal to someone else's like wherever they're at in their in their emotional journey, you know, and the lens and listen without ego and exactly and listen without ego and respond without ego and respond with care and love.
Speaker 3: And even the vocabulary of how we describe our feelings, like the feelings, well, I look at that, I'm like, this feels inauthentic because I'm just mad, I'm pissed off, I'm gonna fuck you up, Like those are my four emotions.
Speaker 1: I'm stressed, and it's like, bitch, what does that mean? You know?
Speaker 3: And so if we were limited and even like if if we don't even take the time as adults, you like, let me go.
Speaker 1: Look at some other words to describe this shit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If we don't evolve even in our language, we're gonna be limited in how We're gonna be fucking describing ourselves as fucking sixteen year old teenage girls because we haven't taken the time too, and then instill that in our child to communicate with us.
Speaker 1: Next question, what is your strain of choice?
Speaker 3: I'm a hybrid gally. I really like blue Dream. You know, Once I like something, I don't really have to venture way off. I took some breaks from just straight Sativa's because I think it was contributing to my anxiety.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I like hybrids. I'm not picky.
Speaker 3: Whatever's most like kind of inexpensive mid grade doesn't look like it's outdoor at the dispensary.
Speaker 1: I'm with you don't like outdoor.
Speaker 3: I mean I'll take a greenhouse, but no, I don't prefer. But you know, as I get older, actually I'm like, give me a good old outdoor.
Speaker 1: You know what I like outdoor? I do.
Speaker 2: I did smoke a homegrown weed like a few days ago, like from someone's backyard. I did not enjoy it. Why maybe it was just they didn't They hadn't figured it out.
Speaker 1: It's Tasted's just so like.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're used when you're in California and you're yeah, the sun, when you're used to ing door perfectly curated.
Speaker 1: But I feel like there's some really good outdoor weed. You just have to know what you're fucking doing.
Speaker 3: And when you I mean greenhouse. Greenhouse is a good way. It's not quite outdoors, not quite indoor.
Speaker 1: Mine is mine is hybrid too. But I do like a good sativa.
Speaker 2: I love a green crack. I like Jack Carrere. I like Gelatto, which is the Indica. I mean, it just depends what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. You know, like if I need to lay the fuck down, like I love to.
Speaker 2: Smoke an Indica and lay down and watch a movie make out.
Speaker 1: And I have to get my slip.
Speaker 3: We're about to get so high in the next two weeks, about to go to Jamaica, and just I know this is this is so y'all, We're going to Jamaica and it's a cannabis It's a cannabis retreat.
Speaker 1: It's our first cannabis retreat.
Speaker 2: And don't worry, We're gonna have more because this is very important, as you know, as you can and see, we were some four twenty moms for sure.
Speaker 1: How did Erica and Ken meet?
Speaker 2: And what do you love about him?
Speaker 1: I love everything about him.
Speaker 3: I love everything, every single I love everything. I love everything about you. We met Actually, you know what, you know why I met Chi Kim Jamila. Jamila sent me.
Speaker 2: This is how I know it's true love, because I said, my best friend sent me dams. So she sent me a picture of our video of him. I think it was him like doing Ninja shit in the park. You're like, girl, you have to come to this park workout bach It was like COVID right, it was co Yeah, it cover you guys come to this work park. Workout is the sky Jake and he's so fine. I went to middle school with him and he's so fine now. And then she sent me the video and I was like, damn, bitch, he is fine.
Speaker 1: He's fine.
Speaker 2: She has a girlfriend, but you know, whatever, and I was like, okay, well, where where are these workouts? So you know, you check a little eye candy while I workout. So anyway, you sent me his number. You sent me his number four, and so I.
Speaker 1: Met, I could grow up. You joined it, I could join the.
Speaker 2: Group, And I said, but I couldn't join the group because it was in Sherman Oaks at like eight am. That's when I dropped my daughter from school. So I messaged him for some personal training services. I wasn't being a whore. I promised, like this, there's.
Speaker 1: A personal services.
Speaker 3: I just you know, I hid her for some personal chess.
Speaker 1: A personal training services take something into practice services.
Speaker 3: That's like the new, that's like the new, like jigglow. I'm just a personal training service.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we text a few times and I asked him if we could like work out, and he said yes. Then I texted him again. Then he didn't respond, and then I was like, fuck you. Literally, I was like, he's just too fine. That's why he's just fuck him.
Speaker 1: He's busy. Maybe he's meditating on the mountain. I don't know. I can't. I can't. I couldn't read it. If he was a whore.
Speaker 2: He was like a like a real if he was a hotel, what the fuck was going on over there? So and also I think I I think I had a boyfriend at the time. Maybe I was like in between boyfriends.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was right before we got the boyfriends.
Speaker 2: And it didn't matter because he had a girlfriend. And you know, I don't do boyfriend. I don't do boyfriend girlfriend married people.
Speaker 1: I didn't hit a girlfriend. At first. I was to work his girlfriend because she was an actress. And you told me.
Speaker 3: That was after I did some more investigations.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then then we ended up going to Bruna as a full moon. It was like lions Gate sound Bath.
Speaker 1: Is that there? Yeah, you were there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, our friend did a sound bath and he they did it together. And so that was the first time I saw him in person in Bourbank. Yeah, I was in Burbank and I remember like seeing I was like, oh, God, that's that's the guy. That's the one that didn't text me back about my training services.
Speaker 1: That's the ninga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, he looks so like serious about what he's doing over there, Like he's just very like he.
Speaker 1: Meditated for two hours before he attended and it was very this is who he is. It's not an act.
Speaker 2: And I remember when so I went up. I went up and Bruna was saging people. He was saging people. I remember hoping that, like in the line, it was going to work out, that I was gonna get saged by him, did you?
Speaker 1: And I did. I did get staged by him, and I just wanted a closer look.
Speaker 2: I wanted a closer look and I help me here, boy, I didn't get a little closer look at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then whatever he saged me and it was great. Whatever.
Speaker 2: We went and enjoyed the sound bath and that was it. Like I never heard, we never had to talk to at that event, shared any words at all. And then I think like the next time that I saw him was here. So it was like this was like years in the making, like it was like twenty two thousand. I think the event the Lionsgate was twenty twenty one. I want to say the twenty twenty two. I got a boyfriend in New York and so then I was like outside with my man's and then literally in twenty twenty three, a few days before my birthday, a few days before my birthday. I broke up with him, and then like a week later, she ken messaged me and I remember telling Jamil. I was like, oh my god, Ninja, I think DM me it were so random.
Speaker 3: I was like, maybe you put out the set of single like he just it was literally days later and he saw a single bitch he text me and still like Jamila had told me, and I could just tell, like he is a man of like where women feel safe, so he has a lot of female friends. He's a trainer, so he has I just he had a lot.
Speaker 1: I knew he knew a lot of.
Speaker 2: People, So I think that's why I didn't think it was like romantic, because I knew, like Bruno was his friend, Like he had a lot of female friends. So I was like, maybe he just wants to be my friend or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He did I should do a photo show.
Speaker 2: He asked me, DMed me and said, I really like your hair color. I had just like accidentally dyed my hair like cherry red. It was like for our show in LA And he was like, I've been shooting pictures. I shouldn't known. I shouldn't known, but I was also heartbroken. I was like hair and I thought my world was over. And so he said, I would love to shoot you at the beach. Can I just come pick you up one day. I'm doing this like I'm putting together this like thing with just different women in their element, and I was like sure. And so at that point, I literally was like in the midst of heartbreak. I was fucking depressed, like very depressed, and I was just like, you know what, in a week from today, whenever, this nigga is gonna get me, and I know I'm gonna need to be at the beach that day, so I'm just gonna say yes, a free ride to the beach.
Speaker 1: I was literally my mindset. I was like, this, mine's gonna drive me to Malibu.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he talked about, but I need to get near the water and I don't want to drive. And so he came and picked me up. A week later, I totally forgot. He messaged me that day and was like, hey, are we still good for it today? And I was like, oh shit, And it was true. That day was, like I remember, was really stressful for me. I just like I was like.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: And so he came and picked me up and I remember when he opened the door, I was like, oh, yeah, he is fine, Yep, he's fine.
Speaker 1: Yes he is.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, we went to the beach and he lit a bonfire. I don't know how I didn't know this. Nigga was like courting me, but he lit a bond He lit a bonfire. But he was like filming stuff, and like I think he was nervous.
Speaker 1: He wasn't flirting with me at all, you know, like he was just like, yeah, so this is what I do. This is what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I wrote, I write a lot of poetry, and like I want to put visuals to the story.
Speaker 1: That I'm writing.
Speaker 2: And so I just really need you to just kind of just stand over there and chill. And so I was like okay, so I'm like sitting there like all awkward, like this is what he needs, Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we just had like really good conversation.
Speaker 2: Like after that, we we drove back and I remember we just like started passing the ox and like that's how I.
Speaker 1: Know if I love you the past ox.
Speaker 2: If our music tastes combined, they don't do the same, but they compliment one another, you can handle it. And yeah and so so yeah, that was how we met. And so after I told like I said it earlier, like I told him I was moving cause I was in the midst of moving. I was going through. Like now, looking back, I realized how much like change I was actually going through all at once, like this breakup, this move, him coming into my life. There was like transitions happening here, like our book coming. There was so much going on energetically and like physically happening. And he was like, I'll help you move, and so he that's when he actually he actually met Iri. The first he came in, he walked me to my door and I re opened the door when I showed up at the house. After we went to the beach, and I was like, oh, this is shakem and he was like hey. I was like hi, So where was that? No, I'm high Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Where am I? We went to the beach.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then before he left, he yeah, he was like, Okay, i'll see you. I'll see you tomorrow to help you move. And then every day since then, like he's asked me for when we're going to see each other again, and.
Speaker 1: Like scheduled it.
Speaker 2: And so that's the story of shakem and he's just I think I love his I love his consistency. That was like the first thing that I realized, like that was the thing he was constant with. Was just like the way if he said he's going to do something, he was going to do it. And I love his mind. He's so intelligent and funny, He's fucking hilarious. And so I don't know, I'm still like I think, because we've all liveing together a year, we're still evolving and learning. But I think at his core, like I just I love I do, I love everything about him.
Speaker 1: How long did you guys? How long did How long was it before you guys started like officially dating after the three days after he messaged you from breaking up with your ex.
Speaker 2: I think it was like a month and a half December. It was around the sex party, it was around he made his girlfriend. Oh no, that was February. In February, it was after the retreat, so like.
Speaker 1: October after we had that little life changing retreat.
Speaker 3: Life changing and that was like our there are tenth yeah, tenth and eleventh yeah or tenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So it took November December, four month, three and three and a half months before three to three and a half to four months before we said like we're together together.
Speaker 3: I know, I think as you date and there's so many games played and like we've come far from like circle yes or no, like hey, I want you to be and my girl, Like I'm just it's so interesting, you know, And as I'm telling the story, I'm realizing how chill it is and how so many of my relationships have been like so, and then it was like.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, and it's like I actually, I think that's like set the tone for our relationship. I've met a lot of men in like very fantastical ways. Oh my god, once in a lifetime met you in this space and place, and I think that I really enjoy like the that's what I'm saying, like the consistency and just like the slow burn of our relationship.
Speaker 1: It's been like very like we've taken our time. And so yeah, I love that's the story.
Speaker 2: Of my love is she can I'd advocate for this slow ver. Oh and also Jamila went to middle school with chi Quem. Yeah, so you've I mean he was always no, it wasn't I didn't even go to middle school with him.
Speaker 3: My two best friends had to middle school with him, so like I went to for like summer school, you know, people.
Speaker 1: Like he said he was a mute. That's what he's I mean, he's quite now. He was quiet.
Speaker 3: He's been consistent. He's very like introvert, very kind, always nice. Because I also that was sound.
Speaker 2: So funny because like he's an introvert, but he's not quiet, like at least I mean maybe around me, like.
Speaker 1: One on one person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not like a group like you know, he's just chillis to himself. He I remember, you know, I do have like I don't know why I feel like it. I also went to school with him around the same time, went to school with like that other guy that we know who's completely the opposite, was a producer. It was a love and hip hop and I remember like when that kid came around, I was like, oh God, he's gonna be talking shit. Like I was like, God, this thing is going to be talking shit, clowning. And I'm like I remember him just him just being just so like nice, nice but nice, no problem.
Speaker 1: Because they were friends.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how yeah, I mean, the valley is small, especially when you're black. But yeah Milliken Junior High.
Speaker 2: Okay, so next question and next question, and maybe this is our last question. Is there a particular time of day that you and your significant other put aside to smoke or discuss the day?
Speaker 3: Is there a particular time of the day mind you. Usually probably at the end of the night Mi Orlando, and we get home. We will sit on the couch, sometimes open computers, but like watch a movie or watch a show, and generally it's a lifetime will like maybe drink wine or we'll smoke, and we'll wind down and eat dinner and then go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, old.
Speaker 3: Lady, we sit on the cat wind down, We wind down from the day. We smoke, the blood we give each other, feet, ribs, we eat.
Speaker 2: We smoke in the morning and the night, like we not every morning, but in the morning, like because she usually wakes up super early to go work with his clients, and so I'm up at like five thirty or six, and so we'll smoke together, drink our our coffee and yeah, and then at night for sure, like we're.
Speaker 3: Just good morning. Sometimes Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I fight, depends it's not all the time, because sometimes I'm like I don't need to smoke right now.
Speaker 3: I'll be fighting for my life in the morning, just trying to get a lunch together and a child to school every morning.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's why I need it.
Speaker 2: Seven it actually helps my morning. I just smoke my joint or like not. I can't even smoke a whole joint. I literally take the cup puff and I'm like, that's it, that's all I got making.
Speaker 1: Look look at us, are we old? I know? Come on, how's a joint light of smoked fucking twenty two percent of this blind? Huh? What the fuck? Come on?
Speaker 3: Come on, get your coons up, come on, light it up, come on, get your cold us up. We're young and thriving.
Speaker 1: If you can't smoke a whole backwood, you know what you're fucking noon. You forgot to order lunch. I didn't eat breakfast. If you can't smoke a whole blunt, they're not real. They're not a real smoker. Yeah, a smoker smoker.
Speaker 3: That blunt is blunting. Right now, there's some other questions in discord. Should we keep going or do you have any high thoughts? Are you feeling? Take it intermission.
Speaker 1: I did have a.
Speaker 2: High thought and this is this is so. I was having sex to the other night and I was thinking to myself, I wonder what it feels like at the back, like when you reach the back of the pussy.
Speaker 3: What does it feel like like the end?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when it's like you can't go anywhere, Like what does it feel like? Is it like is it like a wall that's like kind of like soft and mushy, or is it like just all in like does it get tighter?
Speaker 2: Like what is it? And I was like, I can't ask him this right now, Like tell me what it is like in detail, right now?
Speaker 1: What do you feel right now? It? So she's sc tight? Is it tight? Do you like that?
Speaker 3: Orlando?
Speaker 1: Are those acts of the wall? It's a wall? Okay? Well wow it gets scary like when you hit it, you're.
Speaker 3: Like, oh shit, oh scary.
Speaker 1: Not squishy?
Speaker 2: Or does it or do you do you ever get tempted to be like knock knock, or like trying to push the wall back more like it hurts?
Speaker 1: Plassy said no, mo wow, okay, thank you. That was a high thought. I was like, I forgot about it.
Speaker 2: I wrote it down to my phone because I thought about it later and I was like, I'm gonna remember.
Speaker 1: That I'm the pussy wall. Literally, ask a man that is very high of you, what's the back of the pussy feel like?
Speaker 2: Back of the pussy wall feel like? Well, the other day my other high thought was do spirits have sex? Our agel was fucking it's true.
Speaker 1: You know. One time, this white woman I know said that she came into her energetic cock and like feeling like she was like she just like it just came over her.
Speaker 3: She just turned around and the other person had felt it.
Speaker 2: Too, And I was the other person, like there was an actual person there, Yeah, like a guy.
Speaker 3: She was in the hot springs and she like turned around and said something. He was like, you're just coming to your oh interested, she actually came like she no, she just felt like her energetic cock, Like, I guess you came. I'm gonna say, I kind of this is obviously my white friend, because why would I call it an energetic cock?
Speaker 1: Well, because because she called it that, the energetic deep the energetic dick.
Speaker 3: Me, I just came into my energetic dick this week, So don't play with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he fucked the shit out of me.
Speaker 2: I think I've met my energetic dick before, but it's not in the way that I thought you were describing. It's like when I'm already masturbating, I can literally feel it can start to feel like there is a dick inside of me, like I'm actually I.
Speaker 3: Met more so like you are penetrating something like I always wonder what does it feel like for like a man in fuck period, Like I'll never understand what I feel like in the inside, right, but these niggas do, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like fair, I'm fair, like gues wouldn't have a dick for one day just to see.
Speaker 1: Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: I really want to dick for one day me too, or like I want to. It's like the other day we went on a hike and he just peeped so easily. He just like turned over. It was like I was like, what, okay, squat, make sure we don't piss on our leg like poke our ass out just far enough, yas I have a posture hide like yeah, high hiding.
Speaker 1: He literally just like turned over, like yeah, I see her the other way.
Speaker 3: I see me pissing while I'm driving out of the street. I'm like, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really want to know what that's and then.
Speaker 3: Also to go into like a tight, little squishy, wet hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't know what that feels like. Yeah, so imagine your klit Like I al always want to feel like what it feels like to get hard, Oh, all of a sudden out of nowhere, like just like like nipples, like hard in the middle of the night, hard like weird times we were not even thinking about sexy. Yeah, like why what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy interesting. Yeah, those are my thoughts. And that's what she meant by her internet a cock. She came into her internet a cock where she felt like she was in her masculine and she could sluingk some dick.
Speaker 1: Basically, great, we're just chicks with dicks. We want to know what to feel like.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually I do. This is how crazy my mind. In May thirteenth, twenty twenty four, it's very recent. Why can't we fly to the North Pole?
Speaker 1: I've wondered the same thing all the time. I've actually researched.
Speaker 3: It because there's a lot of different theories. When is that the world is flat and that it's extra extra terrain like extra terra When they say extra terrestrial, extraterrestrial. It's like extra terrain. It is on the outliers. There's a man with the book and that like, there's different types of species that live outside of wherever the fuck we're at. Anyway, Should I google it too?
Speaker 1: Oh? I said.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: One can agree on shit, including unnecessary murder, but we can agree on not flying through the North Pole through the poles. That's all I got.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's a hard place to reach because of its location in the Arctic Ocean, covered by constantly shifting sea ice, making it difficult to establish permanent facilities or sustain long term human presence.
Speaker 6: It's just what.
Speaker 1: About the sky that's cracking up? Why can't I just fly over it?
Speaker 2: Even there's no land masks. Apparently, unlike the South Pole, they're on a content. The North Pole is located in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the Arctic Ocean, surrounded by sea ice, sea ice, constantly shifting ice, climate change safety expeditions.
Speaker 2: Why is it sounds like, oh, you could go on an expedition to the North Pole. They tip it there's short term and require specialized equipment and expertise.
Speaker 1: It's no, they're lying. Should we go? Good? Mom's how far.
Speaker 3: Can you get They only gonna take you so far.
Speaker 1: There was a man.
Speaker 3: Actually, they said, look right here, you can't go that far though, there's a man who went past the point where you're supposed to go.
Speaker 1: What about the Bermuda Triangle? Oh what about that? Motherfucker?
Speaker 3: You think that's the ancestors who got who jumped off their ships.
Speaker 1: That's what they say in Atlantic slave trade. I've heard that it's a portal fucking energy.
Speaker 3: So it's a portal because they said, like, planes can't fly over that either, right, Also, they can't fly over you know, f fifty one or whatever the fuck it is, Roswell, New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mex fifty four.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Project? Too high?
Speaker 3: You gotta keep smoking? Sorry, sorry, you guess looks like, well, what's sorry?
Speaker 1: It keeps going out? Lit, bitch, come on, keep me lit?
Speaker 2: Going on a dark hole of the Bermuda triangle. I'm i'm a I love looking up the sception. The Bermuda triangle is a hold on, let me light the pland it's a portal. Wow, fire is my element and Walter h as a Sagittarius moon myself. The Bermuda triangle is a loosely defined region in North Atlantic Ocean roughly bounded by Florida, Bermuda and Puerto Rico, known for stories of ships and planes disappearing under mysterious circumstances. However, reputable source, I can't trust anything on fucking AI overview.
Speaker 1: That's what this shit is called. However, reputable sources attribute these disappearances to a natural phenomena, human error and misinterpretations, rather than unusual activity lies human error over one area. What is the natural phenomena? Right? What is that legend?
Speaker 2: No, you can't find this. You gotta on the dark internet. We gotta call that guy in Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: He knows what about mermaids?
Speaker 1: My raids are real, yeah, but they don't look like how you know. We portrayed them a homegirl.
Speaker 3: Cam and she was like, hello, do you remember? Do you believe in mermaids?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta get like.
Speaker 3: Mira, what the fun are you talking about?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 3: Do you believe the mermaids? She saw one apparently saw I found a phone in the oh what she what?
Speaker 1: She was like?
Speaker 3: I was on the beach. I just forgot We're all the beaches chilling.
Speaker 1: It was dark.
Speaker 3: I literally turned around this bitch came out of the water soaking wet with a phone, like what the phone? Somebody had dropped her phone? She said, We didn't see her all of the suddenly of soaking. My bitch came out of the water and was like, is this your phone?
Speaker 1: She talked, She spoke English, said is this your bitch?
Speaker 2: Mirror was on mushrooms something stronger?
Speaker 1: Do you believe? Hell? Do you believe? With my mates whatever? She gets smoking, I need that we've met a lot.
Speaker 3: I shout out to my college roommate who's from Philly, who we've been friends for eighteen years or however old. We are nineteen years and we have getting real high in our apartment and dorm and talking. She one time we had a dog named Kitty, and the dog was playing and she was like, you think dogs get tired of playing with the same toy, HI thought, I thought, She's like, it's the same toy.
Speaker 1: Is naturally high thoughts. She's cracking me up.
Speaker 2: She's not wrong, though, but they'd be living. No, No, they don't mirror, because bitches don't get tired of playing with the same niggas. So I would say no, I would say that they are really happy with that toy as long.
Speaker 1: As it does what it needs to do. Sort of, It's true.
Speaker 2: They don't care how smelly it is, how roughed up it is, how it used to be shiny, and now it's a piece of shit.
Speaker 3: They used to be in the human era and now they're just happy with the one simple toy and simple life.
Speaker 1: Maybe they haven't figured out actually simple life. Not those being my high thoughts. Why can't we fly with the month ball, I'm not to add to those in this twenty twenty five year Oh my god, I have a great idea. What is that? Maybe we need to have a.
Speaker 3: Like a small dinner tour of like like in different cities and ladies meet up and share their horries at dinner. I guess singles meet up for single moms or single women and you don't necessarily have to go meet guys, but just like congregate to just join tribes and also tell your horse stories and like the best one can go on stage and do it. Oh yes, Like it's almost like almost like the vagina monologue. Yeah, like a poetry like oh yes, sister yes, and then he went down on me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh ae night of sexy stories. Yeah, kind of like a spoken word but sexy story. Oh my god, Stasha would be there because she has sort of sexy erotic great down. Okay, okay, here's our Hori from the discord. Had a fun night out with our friends. They are also a couple, So this is a lesbian couple.
Speaker 1: In our discord.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the one of the good notes. Had a fun night with our friends are They are also a couple. They had they had wanted to fuck us for so long, and years ago we let them. And years ago we let them after we took molly at PrideFest.
Speaker 6: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: It's been a couple of years since then, and we had a follow up conversation about it potentially happening again. Three females and one guy is in this scenario, which sounds fun, but the guy does have to deal with all of our individual traumas and boundaries around men.
Speaker 1: Lol. He does really well though.
Speaker 2: I Mean, at the end of the day, you get to fuck around with three women at once, so it's worth it. Anyway, We planned a date and got a babysitter for the night. We took some mushrooms and went to the techno night haha. Music wasn't the vibe, but it was still fun to be outside. After we went to their house and hung out literally talking till five am.
Speaker 1: Five am, girl, you took a minute to get to it.
Speaker 3: Women. It's women. The pussy women will talk themselves out of the three, so I'm so quick. Don't let the bitches talk to five am.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: We tried to just fall asleep for a bit because my wife had to work at eleven am.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, she got her shift covered and we got right to it. We all had a big cuddle session in their bed. We're just laying naked for a while, trying to wind down and get back into our bodies from the mental mushroom trip.
Speaker 1: You took Molly in mushrooms, bitch, you were on it.
Speaker 2: I've done that. We each started candy flicking, girl, that's what I know. They still call it that.
Speaker 1: I don't know kids are still called I don't think that's that's what it's called, though, right, you gotta look that up when you like cross fade, I'm sure comment on the leave your comment. What do we call this ship?
Speaker 2: We each started kissing on our partners and feeling the build up, slowly touching each other. So many hands everywhere?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, three, it's six hands.
Speaker 2: Oh blank didn't get to come the first time we all hooked up, so we made sure to make sure she came first.
Speaker 1: Oh I love this, This is really important, she said. She said she did come the first. The first time they hooked up years ago, she didn't come, so May made sure that she was number one. That's cheering.
Speaker 2: I like that that she came first and more than once.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: She said she felt like a queen bitch, So whatuld I? Her man started to fuck her and suck on her toes while my wife was riding her face. Then they switched and my wife gave her head. Yeah that yeah, I know that way I mean too. Then they switched and my wife gave her head while her man kissed and sucked on her nipples. I was massaging her legs and her arms were different, and her arms with different pressure and scratches while all this was happening.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that sounds great.
Speaker 2: She and I share the need for some rough type of love to aid our dark shadow side ha ha ha. So a lot of choking her out while she was getting pleased. Then I gave her head while she got soft while she soft kisses while she got soft kisses from my wife, her man watching and playing with her hair. She came at least three times and was so relaxed. We all switched positions again and had the guy on his back, my wife riding his face, smothering him with ass while Jade sucked his dick and I sucked and licked on his balls. You could hear him building in pleasure, but he was, but he was in full submission mode. Three ladies holding him down and making sure he couldn't move anywhere.
Speaker 1: But what was she doing? So she was sucking his balls?
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah, my wife was riding his face and her orgasm was building, so all of the rhythm kept was building, so all of our rhythm kept with hers.
Speaker 1: Teamwork. Wow synergy, that's tanja. Know that this tunt is very tangar.
Speaker 2: They did a three way kiss with the tip of his dick while I cupped his balls and kissed my wife so deep and took all that spit on his ass and allowed my finger to just put some pressure on his asshole and tease it. While Jade deep throated his dick. My wife started to come and he was getting so worked How do you even focus?
Speaker 1: How is everyone? How do you have? I don't even know how you have? I'm like, Jesus, how could you even focus? I couldn't write this whole story because I'd be so I've been lost in the sauce. My wife started to come and he was getting so worked up. He busted right before her and blank swallowed while while while I.
Speaker 2: Sat back and watched all that happen. The energy in the room after that build up was so beautiful, so many bodies, so much energy, so many different ways to give and feel pleasure. Absolutely amazing. Wonder what round three will be like?
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, you came with the sauce. Yeah, dam that's a horri for real. That was a good one. Shout out to all of four of you. Shout out to y'all, Shout out to the discord. Thank you. I know.
Speaker 3: If you ever in a three way situation and you get the opportunity to ride some dick while also getting your ass a highly recommend, highly recommend, I highly recommend.
Speaker 2: So your your have your riding dick and then someone's head is like underneath you.
Speaker 1: How do they like spread? Yeah? They have to spread your butt open and.
Speaker 3: You're probably a little bit spiked because you're on the dick.
Speaker 1: I see, Like, so his head is pretty close to the guys, or it could be a girl. Oh yeah, true, I'm only thinking of what I would want. I'm only thinking of the m M mean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you have to you have to not be all like about like, I'm so close to all that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're gonna be close to for fucking.
Speaker 3: Man or woman.
Speaker 1: You know you're in it, you don't, but you don't necessarily have to like the balls if you go a little higher than the asshole. No, that's an orgasm. That's a specific orgasm, almost as good as in the back. Hell, hell, almost as good as what.
Speaker 2: Hit in the back. Or maybe not because apparently it hurts. Okay, well, I'm high as hell.
Speaker 1: I am so high. I just I can't even finish the rest of this good. I'm proud of us. Better than what we were doing. This is.
Speaker 2: You know, backwards are only for real niggas anyway, right, you can't be real like we real.
Speaker 1: Real nigga. Okay, backwards are for real niggas. And here we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh we didn't pull a card before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: We don't do we have a affirmation?
Speaker 1: What's the card? Pulled? The card in my love? Tell me a little bit more.
Speaker 3: One past the mom juice, past the mom juice like pastavasi, Hey, you go past the mom, past the mom juice?
Speaker 1: What what.
Speaker 3: If you haven't eaten breakfast? To strint south y'all blong?
Speaker 1: Are you feeling tipsy? A little tipsy? Tipsy? Okay, let me broll it. So the affirmation? What is the affirmation? Mm hmm. Flower moms are good moms. Flower moms are good moms. I like that. Flower moms are good moms. Trussflow and flower. You know what.
Speaker 3: I have a trick, you guys. I just thought of it today, so let's just call and tell me if it works. Like miss Cleo called me, I was thinking, I know I can control my phone with my thoughts because I just told Eric and some shit. And five minutes later I had the meme and I said, why did I just fucking visually see my bank?
Speaker 1: You said it out loud, though, but it's even crazier you.
Speaker 3: Don't say it out loud. Yeah, but it goes both ways. I know it does, because it was very vague what I said. Anyway, start visualizing your account with a lot more money in it, just start depositing it with your mind. Like what if you're AI and you could control all the electronics and you just deposited, you transferred some big money, you stalked and bond or whatever they do, and you just got just imagine it in your account.
Speaker 1: Because I'm looking at my account. Whoa, you should try it? Kind of like a white lotus. I mean, I think it's worth the experiment, right, it hurt, can't hurt.
Speaker 3: Just deposit itchaching, depositing the enterching.
Speaker 2: I think if we all do this collectively, it'll be a lot more powerful and faster.
Speaker 1: So let's just agree just to we're gonna electronically transfer the money. Hey, let's do it right now. Hmm okay, I see that.
Speaker 2: I'm about to open up my Chase Bank account on my phone, put logging in, logging in and putting in name, ridiculous password, and you know, I'm waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting it's loading because it always takes a long time to load. Oh, oh my god, what's the fuck? What? What? I canna ask questions? What the fuck? Yeah? That was my mind deposit. Oh wow, I deserve it. I do. Oh wow, of course it's there.
Speaker 3: What am I going to do first? I'm so taking care of I have nothing to worry about, Thank you God.
Speaker 1: I can rest lest me abundantly with in my finances. Thank you giving me the finances to rest while I make money. Oh my god, look at that. We even have money in our saving.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just looked. Oh my, you're right, it's crazy, right, that's wild. I have a saving Wait, come on, Luna has the saving ship?
Speaker 1: Okay? Everyone has?
Speaker 2: Is that health insurance? Is that another bank account? Okay, you get you get the gist.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but yes, I think that we should try and do this exercise every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, deposit, make the deposit. Amen, Amen, pick a pick a card and call me when you get your deposit.
Speaker 1: Thanks. I just need to know what har has worked. That was for the lord.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what was reversed.
Speaker 2: God, I'm suddenly getting allergies, so that good weed. Okay, well reversed It means exhaustion, giving up and overwhelmed. Upright means challenge, competition, protection, and perseverance. After success of the Six of Wandes, you are now in an enviable position and are being challenged by others who want to take your place. You worked hard to get where you are, but some people covet what you have and are prepared to fight for it. While it's flattering, they strive. While it's flattering that they strive for your success, it also makes for a tense and competitive environment because you need to protect what you earned and must continually prove yourself. Sometimes this is a threat or opposition may catch you by surprise and you feel inadequally prepared for such a battle. Seven of one's can also mean a challenge to the success of a creative project from an external source. Someone or something may get in the way of you being able to pursue your goals and dreams. Now hold your ground, take a stand, and defend your position at all costs. This will require courage and persistence, but you have the strength and determination to do it. Keep fighting for what you believe in and confront those who may oppose or threaten you. That's upright, We did pull it reverse If we want to read it reverse, it's external pressure weighing you down. Don't let this get to you.
Speaker 1: Reverse can also mean you think you are perpetually think others are perpetually criticizing you, your family. Our friends are questioning your choices, such as staying in a challenging relationship or an unfulfilling job, And you would prefer if they could just keep their mouths.
Speaker 3: Yet and let you be leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Actually, this might be right.
Speaker 3: I'm fine, Everything's fine.
Speaker 2: And seven of one's reverse serves as a reminder that you will not always win everyone over. There will still be there will still be challenges in opposition to your point of view, and you cannot keep everyone happy all the time. Thus it's time to draw your line in the sand and say this is who I am and this is what I need right now. The reverse seven and ones may affirm that you are overwhelmed by the challenges and responsibilities in your life, finding yourself quickly snowed under and unable to look at the big picture. You may have taken on too many commitments and now want to focus your attention on only one or two things. Rebuild your self esteem and confidence, and have faith that you can achieve what you set.
Speaker 1: Out to do. Okay, okay, is it a reader now to read?
Speaker 3: That's a better read than I don't care if I'm with this nigga that you don't like.
Speaker 1: Stop talking to me about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this this was nice.
Speaker 1: Happy for twenty you guys.
Speaker 2: I hope that you lit up for this episode and joined us and God as high as we did. I always love our four twenty episodes and have some good ones. If you're still wanting some more good moms for twenty, make sure you go check out our episodes. We have one with the Cannabis CUTI. We have one with Lizzie Jeff. We have one with Shinitria aka Blump Blow my Mama.
Speaker 3: I think we have one with Problem.
Speaker 1: We have one with problem. Was that for twenty. I don't know. Maybe that was the dad's I don't know. We have some good ones, some informative ones. We do some very high ast fuck ones. Will it all very high as fuck? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I hope that your highest fuck happy four twenty and make sure you click the link in this YouTube and check out our merch Make sure you check out the Good Vibe Retreat and subscribe like share we love you, Hey.
Speaker 1: Plea, Yeah, I'm living so good. Can't you tell?
Speaker 5: I went through a drought. That's until I find out well maym have been known Earth that used to be broken tail now got the blues in to like Beyonce, justaw throat shot or pop.
Speaker 3: In this cow.
Speaker 5: We're in our voices. Patriarchy kept it in the box to exploit it. Women put the pee and powers, so it's pointless. They want me to be good, so I make bad choices. Bad mom, not a bad mom, but a bad mom. Bitters in on, put cannabus in their bath. Bon walked in bossas cap and I blew his cat ball top dog. Now I'm immune to the cat called Herbie and no waisted straight to it like a dollar sign.
Speaker 1: Mother rent the number went to it.
Speaker 5: It's like a water someone where you're renting winter essential will when the summertime, I do what all
Speaker 1: Ain't no one that needs to running by