Speaker 1: Nice time for Ryan's roses this morning, one don't two point seven kiss FM. Let's get Maya and Sherman Oaks. If you come for Ryan's roses, this is the moment. Sherman Oak says. On Sunday, my husband took a call on his phone and didn't realize it was still looked up to a bluetooth speaker in the backyard.
Speaker 2: What did you hear, Maya? And why are you here?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank you. So we had this thing with some other families in our backyard on Sunday. It was nice and my husband was playing music on a bluetooth speaker connected to his phone. So we were cleaning up and he went inside. For whatever reason, his phone rang on the speaker and then he apparently answered because we heard a woman's voice, so we couldn't hear him. We could only hear her voice and she said, hey, baby, I was hoping to hear from you, and I guess she couldn't hear him respond because she was all like hello and a super flirty voice, so maybe he hung up for whatever, and music came back on, and other moms looked at me with so much pity in their eyes because the knew exactly right.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, super embarrassing.
Speaker 2: So did you recognize the voice?
Speaker 3: No? No, I didn't. And he came back and like acted like everything was fine when everyone left and I asked him he called and he was like, oh, it was a wrong number. So you know that I checked his phone and whoever called at seventeen he deleted the call from his log.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's really aspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on one second.
Speaker 1: So flirty voice on speaker, embarrassing all your friends hear it, and then.
Speaker 2: Deleting, like deleting calls?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that, especially in that context and.
Speaker 4: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest, fam it's right, see christ and it's in sing it's Tanian, it's everybody. Yep, everybody's here because we're making the call right now. We just met Maya. She heard her husband's phone connected to a speaker, and in front of all of these people, a flirty voice came on.
Speaker 2: And said, hey, babe, hope to hear from.
Speaker 1: You soon or something like that. Right, I haven't heard from yet, Hey babe? All right, and then this guy her husband goes back and deletes that call coming in. So he's deleting phone calls on the log and then a hey baby call comes in that wasn't supposed to be heard by everybody, including our friend.
Speaker 2: So it's embarrassing. So maya, how long you been married?
Speaker 3: It's been like ten years.
Speaker 1: Now, be very quiet. We're gonna call him now. We're going to see what we can find out. Who he sends roses to, who's top of mind? Okay, I need you to say Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then his name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Okay, Ryan, you have my permission to call one kiss at them.
Speaker 2: We are going to call him. Now here we go, Good luck.
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi is this Brian?
Speaker 5: This is Brian. Hi.
Speaker 4: My name is Jen. I'm calling from Valley Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm great.
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: We're actually a flower shop on Ventura near the Pavilions in Sherman Oaks, and today we're offering local residents of promotion a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like. Is that something you'd be interested in.
Speaker 5: I'm getting a lot of spam calls.
Speaker 4: Honestly, this is not this is not going to cost you anything. They're absolutely free.
Speaker 6: We would just need the name of the person you want to send them to in a note. They can get them by lunchtime today or a different day if that's more convenient for you. Just trying to promote our business.
Speaker 5: Wait, I'm sorry, what's the offer now?
Speaker 6: Free dozen red roses. I don't need cash. I don't need credit card info from you. I don't need anything like that. We're just trying to promote our business. Like I said, we're right here in the valley.
Speaker 5: Three flowers, no catch.
Speaker 4: No catch. We can start with the name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 5: All right, fine, I can do some flowers. Uh. Her name is Claudia.
Speaker 4: Okay, And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 5: If you could just put L O L as in lots of love and then love.
Speaker 1: Brian, Brian, your voice is being broadcast on the radio. My name is Ryan, I've got sistany and tiny with me. Is Claudia your wife?
Speaker 5: Wait? You see I'm on the radio now.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, is Claudia Your is Claudia your wife?
Speaker 5: No? What's going going on? I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: That's that's the question. You took the words out of my mouth. What is going on? Is Claudia the woman you love? Is she your wife?
Speaker 5: No, Claudia is not my wife.
Speaker 4: Who's Claudia?
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 2: That's I'm there's Tanya. Who's Claudia?
Speaker 5: Come on, my are you there? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm here?
Speaker 5: What's going on? You want to know what? Who's Claudia?
Speaker 2: You're asking all the questions that on our mind.
Speaker 4: Claudia is what's going on?
Speaker 5: And you're asking me here right now?
Speaker 2: That's right? No, that's right.
Speaker 5: Are you going to pretend you don't know who Claudia is? Maya?
Speaker 3: I don't know who she is?
Speaker 5: Okay? Right? Well did you tell them on the radio about our agreement?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god? I never agreed to that.
Speaker 2: Look, what are you guys talking about?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Your agreement?
Speaker 5: You may be regretting it now, my dear, but you did agree to it. You know you agreed to it.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Maya?
Speaker 3: A while back he asked me for an open relationship.
Speaker 5: And you agreed to it.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, you did agree to it. I agreed to spare you the details and you agree to look the other way that we talked about it.
Speaker 3: That's not how I remember it.
Speaker 2: Come on, did you have this conversation at all?
Speaker 5: Maya? We did?
Speaker 2: I just and you, how do you see it? How do you remember?
Speaker 3: I didn't really think it was going to be something. I didn't think it be something that would be in any way in my radar, my orbit. And I mean, she's wanting to send flowers to somebody.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also saying love. He's saying lots of love, love, love, love. I'm sure love was in part of this conversation. But listen, this is a slippery slope.
Speaker 2: You open the door.
Speaker 1: If you have this conversation, open the door, then these are the things that can happen.
Speaker 5: So I don't and that, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, Brian, you've developed You've developed feelings and love for this other woman, Claudiac. Clearly you just sent the roses, so we got that checkbox. Maya, you opened the door. It sounds like with the conversation to engage in an open relationship.
Speaker 2: Is that true or is that not true?
Speaker 3: That's just not how I remember it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, that's the problem. Once you open this door. M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't want this agreement anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, then that's a conversation you need to have with your husband.
Speaker 2: What's going on, Brian, you think you know what's going on. What's going on?
Speaker 5: We did have this agreement, but something happened over the weekend and some of our friends, your friends kind of got wind of what was going on with our agreement. And now I think you're embarrassed and having second thoughts, which is totally understandable. I get that. I totally get that. I knew this wasn't going to be an easy thing, but that doesn't change the fact that we agreed to it.
Speaker 1: All right, So, Brian and Maya, this is a conversation with the two of you directly. This is an area you guys. Sounds like you agreed to open up and now we got it into a mess. And Brian, you're sending I Love you flowers to another woman while you're married. Was that part of the deal? I guess you guys need to talk about it. M all right, and thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I never wanted this in the first place. You talked me into it and made it happen.
Speaker 2: And Brian then she doesn't want it, so you got to stop. Brian. Are are you willing to do that?
Speaker 5: I'm willing to have a talk about this with her and come up with another agreement. I'm not sure if.
Speaker 2: The agreement is your married work for me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, my gosh, good luck to you.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 1: That is a So the door got opened, it got messy, and he now thinks everything's an additional agreement. There's a side letter to the contract now in his mind for the rest of the marriage is the problem. But the relationship is not working, so maybe they need to address that this is not working.
Speaker 2: What's the solution.