Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Only a few stockstrip the market higher. Have you noticed?
Speaker 3: I bet they could tell listen because of low inflation environment. Okay?
Speaker 4: Can I be honest without being sensational and I promise I won't upset any of our sponsors or business partners. Right we are now sitting on an economic house of cards. Job market is terrible, Wages are not high enough right now. They are going to need to almost double wages again to drive people back to work because what Covid did was make people realize, hey, time the family is way more important. We're talking about the Beetter dot Com CEO later, but employers, you need to treat your employees and your staff better. Because if I'm going to give you eight hours of my life and get treated like garbage or not even fair, why would I want to spend time inside your castle when I can build my own. And this is also the problem when you have quantitative, quantitative easing and access for many years.
Speaker 3: At some point we are going to.
Speaker 4: Have to taper back and just say, hey, we need more products, we need more services, we need more programs to help people learn how to code, learn how to build businesses. We need better political leadership. Joe Biden has not delivered on anything he said he was going to do. Not that we thought he was going to do it, but he hasn't. We're going to have to reshape America or it's going to fall apart faster than we ever hope. So when people are like, hey, trying to can't beat the United States of America.
Speaker 3: They already beat us. What are you talking about? Look at the data. The war is already overwhe Now is there a chance we can recover?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but we're going to have to have reform very fast at scale. And that's why Apple, Microsoft, Google, there are a few companies that are leading all the games, and without them, man, things.
Speaker 3: Would be absolutely horrible.
Speaker 4: So I always tell you guys, you only need four It's really going to be five companies, six companies every decade that are going to dominate.
Speaker 3: Invest in those, and your investment job is really easy.
Speaker 5: Square is a company that everybody has been asking about, talking about that lately, and it has dropped. It dropped pretty drastically, actually in the last couple of weeks totally and still dropping, still dropping.
Speaker 3: Everybody put the price ultimate price is going to go to.
Speaker 2: I think we gotta call you. It was like yo.
Speaker 6: We looked at the support was like yo, get the one fifty three. But and when we got on the phone, on shot like, look it's not time yet. It's not like well it went up like now not time yet.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, again, the real price it really could go to there's one twenty nine seventy three. So some of y'all keep asking me, Hey, what are these like fandom prices I'm giving Race and Charlotte Maine Like y'all act like I'm giving prices to the mafia. Right, it can go to one twenty nine. Do I still like it at one seventy?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: If it goes to one twenty nine, I am loading the vote.
Speaker 6: I think that's what people get, like misconscrewed, like they're like, yo, Troy Man, Disney's down at one fifty. I like it at one sixty. You think I like it at one fifty. Yeah, I like it at one fifty two. One sixty was my number. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like when I'm telling y'all, look, hey, these are my number. That's my number. Find your number, like that was mine.
Speaker 3: I'm giving you guys the number.
Speaker 6: And it's the whole. Now here's the thing, right, So here's what happens. Right, Well, we'll see. Like even though on today I was watching halftime, like now they're like, O, wait, Disney is completely over sold this.
Speaker 2: This is a buye.
Speaker 6: This is a top one of the top picks for twenty twenty two, and it's like, oh, yeah, it is. I'm like, but we've been telling y'all for the past six months, the past six months. Yeah, real quick, because I don't want to miss this, and I know you spoke about the companies that move the market and this might hopefully people saw this, but some companies are going to be added to the now one hundred and said, I don't want to reach over that. I want to make people aware of that. So the NASDAK one hundred uh attracks the largest one hundred most actively traded US companies listed on the NAST. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the check as fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on.
Speaker 2: What matters most Ready.
Speaker 6: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: That composite and so Lucid motors is going to be added z Scaler, which I've talked about. I don't know how long as far as Cybersecriver, Airbnb, Fort Knit another, uh, cybersecurity and data Dog.
Speaker 2: Kind of see what's going on here, Powell Autel Networks.
Speaker 6: They're all going to be added after Friday, So Friday at closed, they're going to be added to the dance Tak one hundred. Why is that important Because we talk about this ETF called qqq M and that tracks the nast TAK one hundred. So QQQ is the ETF. Those are going to be added to the nat TAK one hundred. So if you're invested in QQQ gradu least those are going.
Speaker 2: To be added.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: And the seventeenth I gotta say this because a lot of people and I had a.
Speaker 2: Conversation last week.
Speaker 6: I'm like, people wanted to open up their Brokensh accounting and invest in this week.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, this is going to be a tricky week.
Speaker 6: Obviously there's gonna be a FED meeting on Wednesday, but also it's going to be quadruple witching this Friday. And we speak about quadruple riching every quarter. So for those who are not aware what it is, it happens four times a year. It's the third Friday of March June September and December, so this Friday will be the third Friday of the month. And this is where futures and stock index options, stock options people take profit. They sell their exercise six versions on. They take their profits here. So contrasts expire, expiration dates expire. So if you're in the the seventh seventeenth option clull or future, it's going to expire Friday, and so please please please get out if you've made profit. If you haven't, the time is almost here so that you don't have to see that anymore.
Speaker 2: So just be mindful of that.
Speaker 6: I know you trace that me alert like, hey, you got some contrasts expiring this Friday. I just want to give everybody the heads up now to look at their portfolios. Please don't miss it, and especially if you've made profit, because if you made profit and you don't sell, oh baby, you're gonna be crying. You're gonna be crying. You will be crying. And you can't say that we didn't tell you. The good brothers here at MARKU Monday's told you make sure you look at your portfolio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Lucid at twenty two seventy six, My bad Guy.
Speaker 3: Twenty two seventy six for Lucid.
Speaker 4: Do not touch Airbnb with a ten foot pole, no competitive advantage. You don't have to listen, but if you do, I'll make you money. If I've made you money, please put yus in chat. But yeah, twenty two seventy six for Lucid. I like them Data Dog, Yeah, solid.
Speaker 6: Data Dog is going crazy crazy fortunate two just like if you look at their charts, just incredible, incredible games, incredible games.
Speaker 3: Yeap, All right, y'all still love AMC and R or is it tumbling? Like I told you? Who?
Speaker 2: Did we even watch Game Stop today? Down to fourteen percent.
Speaker 4: When it happened to the game Stop gorillas? Naughty night Ian doesn't know how dare he?
Speaker 3: Boy? I just want to make y'all money, y'all. It is so hard for me.
Speaker 6: No, not Fortnite, You're Fortunite, So f O R T I n e T Cybersecurity not Fortnite.
Speaker 2: The mistake of Better dot Com.
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Listen, let me let me let me give people what what would happen here? And then I'm gonna let you just go off? All right, So Better dot Com? This is crazy? So the CEO right the chief exactly. His name is Mishall guard Uh. The other day December first, actually he laid off about fifteen percent of the company's workforce on a zoom call. So about nine hundred employees were laid off on a zoom call.
Speaker 2: It's actually on YouTube. You can actually see it. Here's how it how I went.
Speaker 6: He said, if you're on this call, you're part of the unlucky group that is being laid off. Unemployment here is terminated effective immediately.
Speaker 2: Have a good night.
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being forced back and drop.
Speaker 3: Bank drop.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register, use ding our CBP home app, and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,