Speaker 1: From Los Angeles, the Phrank, the Hilton, but Chris Poker Poker Braver, and one and only Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to our PHP. I'd be the Booker part. He's the Perez part. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm well?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you sound like shit? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You know I sound I'm great?
Speaker 2: You sound like cookie monster.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you I had We'll get to today. Justin Bieber and more drama with him, Taylor Swift and a lot of unexpectedness. Britney Spears all is not as it seems, plus Miley Cyrus, Chrissy Teagan, Diddy, Chris Jenner and Moore. Gonna try to get to it all. I had the best day I think of twenty twenty five. Yesterday. Really, I went to sleep at six thirty pm. I slept over thirteen hours.
Speaker 2: I was waiting to hear about some epic party that you attended. Oh no, amazing, I get I slept for thirteen hours.
Speaker 1: I feel so grateful that I was able to do that. I'm radiating on the inside. That was like, you know, put the gas back in the car cough, But like, I'm just so good. How was your weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was great. I had Friday off, so I took a nice four day weekend and cooked and cleaned and just did a bunch of things that I needed to do. So I'm happily reset myself.
Speaker 1: I did do something fun. I took my friend to go see Whitney Cummings, who's very funny, and my friend is a comedian. And this I've never seen this happen before. I took my friend to see Whitney. We're backstage chatting with her, and Whitney said to my friend, do I know you? And she said, we've done shows together before because my friend's a comedian. Is it my friend Joss Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know her through me? I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: No, I met her before you because she did this show.
Speaker 2: She did a show, right, and that's how But I think she did that while I knew you.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but continue so she said, Whitney Cummings said, do you want to open the show? And Jacqueline's like, I don't know, let me think about it. I was like, you have to do it. You got to do it. Do it.
Speaker 2: You got ten minutes prepared. She's always got ten minutes.
Speaker 1: So she ended up doing it and it was so fun and I love the spontaneity of it, and it was wonderful.
Speaker 2: I've done her podcast before as well. I met her when she was working as a bartender on Melrose and she's from New Jersey. Jacqueline Marfuji's her name. I hope I got that right. She's married now, yeah, but she's like, I know you from New York and whatever. We became friends and yeah, so I've known her for a long time as well. So that's really cool. And the weird thing is I saw you on her feed, which kind of like I was a little I'd forgotten that you knew her as well. It was a little discombobulating for me. I was like, oh, okay, that's right, they know what another but uh yeah, that looked fun well.
Speaker 1: Over the holiday weekend, also, Justin Bieber made a surprise appearance at the Kendrick Lamar and Sizza show at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles, and that got a lot of people talking. Indeed, they were all excited about seeing him, but I wasn't. I mean, where was the energy, where was the anything? Like I watched multiple clips and maybe he was drunk, Maybe he was tired. I don't know. I don't get it. But what's why? Why? Why were people?
Speaker 2: He just hasn't done it for so long and she's a hot act. In putting the two of them together as cool, I guess, but I'm with you because I did see a bunch of the footage as well, and it was a bunch of him just leaning holding himself down and singing into a microphone like it's painful or something. It was quite the bore, if you ask me. So, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't want to upset anybody, but we're not really going to talk about the American Music Awards because talk about Yeah, it was like all of these legacy acts, and I love the legacy acts, but they're like, you know, they're like Vegas Headliners.
Speaker 2: And yeah, Rod Stewart, Jlo.
Speaker 1: Gwen Stefani, Glorious Steph and I love Gloria, but it's like the only relevant act I think was Benson Boo.
Speaker 2: Well, they moved at the CBS now, and CBS is known as the oldies channel, so it makes sense. Plus it's on Memorial Day. Who the fuck's watching that exactly?
Speaker 1: I did not watch it. I was blissfully asleep for almost fourteen hours.
Speaker 2: I saw some of it like Jlo, like kissing a bunch of people. It was pretty cringey.
Speaker 1: I had no fomo. It was here in Vegas. I did not try to go. I was like, I'm going to sleep. Speaking of Justin Bieber, we spoke about on the Patreon how Chris Brown finally got bailed out. He got a new judge who let him be released from jail in the UK, where he was expected to be for like close to a month. He'll now be able to start his tour, and Justin Bieber commented on this post of Chris Brown's saying welcome home. You know, here's what I don't understand. There is supposedly evidence, there is security camera footage of Chris Brown attacking this guy with an alcohol bottle on his head, and people still make excuses for Chris Brown. How does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Your friends are your friends. You know, some of your friends are trouble and you have their back and that's the end of it.
Speaker 1: And it's not even just his friends, but like all these fans of Chris Brown that still continue to defend him, I don't get it. But whatever. Speaking of musicians. It was rumored that Taylor Swift was going to be at the American Music Awards.
Speaker 2: She was never coming to that low hanging fruit fest.
Speaker 1: Give me ack, like, that's not happening. It's not no, but people were like tracking her private plane and for half a second there, I was like, should I stay up just in case? I was like, fuck it, I'm that tired. I don't care what she announces. I'm going to sleep. Did not show up. No, And we also learned last week we talked about the deal that was reached so that Taylor Swift would not have to subpoena materials. On Thursday, news was confirmed by both legal teams, the Team Baldoni side and Team Lively Reynolds that the subpoena against Taylor Swift and her lawyer was withdrawn. And then we heard the reason why is because Team Baldoni didn't need the subpoena they got. And I'll explain what this means, because I don't think I actually did a good job explaining it. They got the information so that her private text messages are not going to be a part of the case. They won't have to be a part of the public record. If you get information. Actually, if you're a lawyer, call us. Because I saw three different media outlets reporting it, Deadline, TMZ, in the Daily Mail. They all ran with this, and I didn't question at the time. They all said, oh, Team Baldoni withdrew the subpoena because they got the information they needed voluntarily from Team Taylor. However, however, if they got the information that way, is that admissible at trial? Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If Taylor Swift confirmed that it is indeed true and those parts are what she sent, there's no need to go to court to prove that. She could just sign off and say yes, these are the texts. So as long as Team Baldoni and Team Blake, as long as they both say yes, these are the text it's just admitted as evidence. That's it, and it's factual evidence.
Speaker 1: But I thought the whole point was to not admit into evidence her texts.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's all of her text I don't think she wanted to give access to everything. I think it's just they took a certain block of whatever. Baldoni's team is like, that's all we need, and Blake's team is like, that's all you need. I'm sure there's more damn expects.
Speaker 1: I definitely need to hear from a lawyer if they learn learn something new.
Speaker 2: I don't think they learned anything new. I think all they did was confirm what they already knew, because Blake was saying, oh, she had all this involvement, and then Taylor's like, well, I didn't have any involvement. So they just needed to put for the record what was her involved. And I think they all settled upon whatever it says. We don't know what it says, but they settled upon this is what we agree to, and I think that's the end of it.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know. I want to hear from some lawyers.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lawyer is going to be able to give you an answer either. They don't know what it says. But that's what it sounds like to me, is what.
Speaker 1: That's what team Baldoni wanted us to believe. You're regurgitating the same shit that I read.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I didn't read any of it. I'm just guessing. So I'm probably spot on because I'm just guessing. I mean, I have no idea. I didn't read a sentence of it. It just sounds logical to me that they just wanted the proof that Blake said the stuff that she had said, and they got it, and that's all they needed. They got it. They got the proof because they're going to pit it again the other stuff she said in the press about blah blah blah and Taylor did this and that actor got signed on because of that. They're just gonna use what they have and I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Well. They only agreed to do this after talking to the source that Baldoni's lawyer had spoken to him with a while ago, the Team Swift source, and according to The Daily Mail, that source that blabbed was Taylor Swift's father, Scott Swift.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I would have went with it was her publicist.
Speaker 1: I guess it could have been too, but maybe it was both. But according to the Daily Mail it was it was her father.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I don't know if I buy that, but okay.
Speaker 1: It could be true, it could not be true. That's why I said, I gave you all the source. They're the ones reporting it. It could be true, could not be true. Speaking of musicians over the last two weeks of the Diddy trial, and thankfully they took a break for the holiday, you know, every day it's like five motions, eight letters, all this thing. It's like, no, no, there was nothing on Monday. Things were pretty relaxed on Friday, just one thing. But the Ditty trial resumes today and for the last two weeks, Ditty's children, who have been going to court, have been filming with this documentary filmmaker. It's unclear if they're filming a documentary. Ditty's camp said that they're just recording footage.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: These kids, they better. They just need to accept he's gonna be guilty. Maybe there's a miracle and he won't be guilty, but when he is found guilty, they need to like love him privately, you know what I mean, Like support him privately, love him privately, but like, don't die on this sword. Because the public is not on Ditty's side here. It's not going to help you. And I've read a couple of articles about how like the government is even going to try and get Ditty's money. I don't know if it's true or not, but they're gonna try to get so y'all better be figuring other non Ditty related shit out asap.
Speaker 2: That body's probably in offshore accounts. At this point, they knew this was coming, so I'm sure a block of money disappeared.
Speaker 1: Yeh yeah. Yeah. Britney Spears made all these headlines because she got reprimanded on this private plane, but actually it wasn't that private. I think she was on a JSX flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not private, that's charge. That's like thirty seats. Yeah, I've taken that a few times.
Speaker 1: That's what's so weird about it. Like, if she was on a private plane, I don't think any of this would have happened. But Brittany was drinking and then she tried smoking a cigarette, and I feel like, I feel like the flight attendants should have just let her because she's Brittany, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: I know I'm only joking.
Speaker 2: But is she that out of it that she doesn't know the rules.
Speaker 1: Or she knows the rules and she expects special treatment because she's Britney Spears. Maybe, but I don't understand all these headlines. She didn't get arrested, She just got a talking to, and it's like, yeah, I don't give a fuck. It's like, all right, fine, whatever, she's drinking.
Speaker 2: My guest, the door was still open. She sat down, lit up a cigarette and somebody said, hey, you can't do that, and that was the end of it, and it's kind of exploded from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for the most part, being relatively calm. I mean that was the first time. Today's the first time we've talked about Brittany in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she hasn't had any flare ups in a.
Speaker 1: While, So let her. Let her enjoy some drinks and do whatever she wants, all right, smoke. Speaking of pop divas, Miley Cyrus revealed exactly why she can't really tour in a new interview. Was she's talked about having Ryanky's Ryanky's edema, which is basically just quote abuse of the vocal chords.
Speaker 2: I thought she said she had a polyp on one of her vocalds and she didn't want to have surgery because she's afraid that it'll change her voice. But she sounds more like hermat the Frog every album that she's putting out now.
Speaker 1: I think Adele had the same thing, a large polyp. Yeah, she says, quote, I'm not willing to sever it, ever, because the chance of waking up from a surge and not sounding like myself is a probability.
Speaker 2: Well, Shania Twain, she had something No, I think she had something different. She didn't have vocal cord surgery. She had like Lyme's disease or something that kind of changed her voice. She doesn't sound as like should I anymore. She sounds like a different singer.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: But I kind of like it. And I get that that's hard being something different than that you've always have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she likes how her She says, I like a lot of the tone and the texture that has made me who I am is because of that. But you know, she says, it's extremely difficult to perform with because it's like running a marathon with ankle weights on. Some artists are just not meant to be live performers.
Speaker 2: I finally listened to that new song of hers, by the Way, okay, and I get what you mean, like it should have been an Adele song or something, because it sounds like it wants to be grand like that. But the song just doesn't go anywhere to me, and it's like incomplete unless it just needs to sit with me. Twenty more listens and something jumps out at me. But upon initial listens plural I was like, am I missing something? There's parts of it that are good, but it's it's somehow missing something to me. But you know, what do I know?
Speaker 1: I think the issue is Miley didn't really work with any good songwriters. She worked with her boyfriend on the album Oh Okay, so that's it. It was her and her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something's missing for sure, something's.
Speaker 1: Missing all of them. It's like she's just working with her boyfriend and whatever. I respect, she does whatever she wants to do. She doesn't have to prove anything to anybody. Nothing good on her. Also, speaking of celebrities, musicians and health issues, Billy Joel had to cancel a bunch of shows after this very scary health issue put him out of commission for a while. He has this thing called normal pressure hydrocephalis or NPH. Okay, I never even heard of that before. Hydrocephalus.
Speaker 2: Celebrities get all kinds of things we've never heard of before. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: A condition where excess, severybrospinal fluids build up in the brain ventricles. And he's seventy six years old. You know, you're up there and you got to do what the doctors say, so you know, take care of yourself and get better.
Speaker 2: And by the way, speaking of oldies acts, and I didn't mention it. I should have when we were talking American Music Awards, Rod Stewart performed, you know, and I think he started with Forever Young. It's just wild to see a guy that's eighty be better than the young kids that were out there performing. Of course, he doesn't move exactly like he used to, and he can't hit every note like he used to back in the eighties or whatever, But my god, what a performer Rod Stewart still is. I mean it was really depressive. The guy's eighty eighty something, he might be close to ninety, and he was great.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him live. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: You gotta go see him. I am such a fan of like Young Turks and Forever Young Onion. Do you think upset that's.
Speaker 1: The I know that one Forever Young.
Speaker 2: It was so good him singing it last night. I mean I felt like I was ten again when he played it. I was like, oh my god, it's he's just so great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good times. I like that that coat sign. Speaking of musicians, Kanye West has revealed that he is no longer an anti Semite. Oh how nice. He took to Elon Musk's platform and said, I am done with anti Semitism. God forgive me for the pain I've caused. I simply got a FaceTime from my kids, and I want to save the world again. All right whatever. Speaking of Kanye his former sister in law, although they're still like forever connected, we did speak about this on the Patreon and I got some follow up information on the podcast that Courtney Kardashian did with her sister Chloe Kardashian. She talked about not giving her kids any medicine when they have fevers. Instead, she will just nurse the fever away, nurse the fever out. It turns out that that means she'll breastfeed their kids till they're healthy. That's what somebody told Booker and I and I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe it for that age either. I don't think there's a twelve year old sucking on someone's tit at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got more than a twelve year old. She's got like, I think a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: Or there's no fourteen year old suck in their Mom's.
Speaker 1: Tit like you're not gonna nurse out a fever from a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: I think maybe she was talking about what she did.
Speaker 1: In the past.
Speaker 2: Necessarily.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, Courtney's mother, Chris Jenner, took the unusual move of confirming that she did have some cosmetic work done recently because all of these plastic surgeons were allegedly I didn't see anybody doing this though, but allegedly these other plastic surgeons were taking credit for her work, and she wanted the right doctor to get the credit. Translation, she probably got it done for free.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, no one was asking anything. Everybody makes the assumption that they've had tons of work done because all of them have the So I come on, and she just got that doctor's name right out there for anybody that wants to use them. But you know, it's funny. There's so much money, Perez supposedly, I mean, there's so much more money than God. Why do they still need things for free?
Speaker 1: Because everybody likes free?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 1: And also, I don't know, I feel like, if I'm getting that done for free, this is actually this is a good thing, right, If I'm getting that done for free, I'll take the doctor up on it, because I feel like then the doctor will do like even better work.
Speaker 2: That's true if your name is exactly right, if you're signing off on your.
Speaker 1: Work exactly and they have all this money. But I did some digging in the doctor for a full facelift, because now they have like half facelifts or whatever they're called. They've got like all these different names.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's different levels.
Speaker 1: Sure for a full facelift, one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like a lot to make. It doesn't not for that kind of work. Now.
Speaker 1: I thought that like a full facelift was like fifteen twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: No way, that's like boattoks today. Please, Oh my god, fillers and everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy, well, speaking of getting work done, Kardashian friend Chrissy Tegan recently alarmed a lot of people because she went live on Instagram from the hospital bed and she was all bandaged up, and apparently she was probably like high and didn't mean to go live.
Speaker 2: She meant to go live, give me a break.
Speaker 1: Probably, But then she posted a photo explaining what happened. Hi, friends, a lot of you wondering about my hospital pick because of that picture of her from the IG live that was very short went viral, but I don't think anybody took I didn't see the video itself.
Speaker 2: I didn't see video.
Speaker 1: I saw that pH Yeah, she's like, which is very understandable as I gave no explanation. Lol. I had a hairlining lowering proceed lost a lot in the front from babies, and it's just very thin up there. When you see it on a carpet, it's always extensions. Anyhow, I'll share more later if you're interested in the journey, because it really is a journey lol, Lol.
Speaker 2: What an asshole.
Speaker 1: Then a lot of people were educating me, saying she's probably lying, because my thought was, well, why not just get a hair transplant? Why are you getting a hair lowering.
Speaker 2: That's like moving your scalp.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not going to help you if you're having hair loss there.
Speaker 2: It's saying that you have hair loss, like on the forehead, so you're kind of moving your forehead down. And I don't know if you like put extra skin in the back, but imagine having this kind of money to waste.
Speaker 1: People are speculating that she lied and that she just got a facelift.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought, you know, with the picture, I was like, did she have brain surgery or something? Did she have a brain put in?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, she is drinking again, so maybe this was a decision that she made while drunk.
Speaker 2: That's a hell of a decision to make while drunk. Of course, I did buy a TV the other night while drunk, but that it was only like two hundred twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and twenty bucks for a TV.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got a good Memorial Day sale.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, a big TV, a fifty inch for two hundred and twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: I hung it yesterday.
Speaker 1: How did that work with terriffs? I'm sure it was made in China. I'm sure it was Wow amazing some music news I shared you this new song from this singer. Actually, she did perform at the American Music Awards, which I didn't watch. Renee rap the songs called leave Me Alone, and I saw the song on social media and I really liked it.
Speaker 2: Ok, did you like it? I couldn't get through the cliff. I need to spend more time with it. Perez was telling me because I thought she was like some sort of industry plant. I guess she has a whole like Broadway past or something to that effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was one of the stars of The Mean Girl's Musical.
Speaker 2: So that makes me like her a little more. I just thought that she was some you know, social media puke that just made it again, or they decided to make a star. I'll invest a little time, just not yet.
Speaker 1: I do like this song, it's called Leave Me Alone. Check it out. Also, I saw this song from young Blood, the British singer, called Love's Sake Lullaby, and I really like that song too.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: It surprised me because most of the comments that I saw on the social media posts were people hating on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just online culture. Though he has a huge fan base. I was supposed to interview him last week, but he canceled last minute. I don't know what's up with that. But I've seen him a concert before. I mean, he fills big rooms, which is shocking. Did you hear the new MGK.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's awful. Oh my god. What Garbage had the music video?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so bad. It's like trying to be country so hard, and it's just that's what everyone's doing now. Play into fads or genre now.
Speaker 1: That I was in agreement with. I saw that on social media and the comments were roasting him, and I don't like, Yeah, I agree, yeah.
Speaker 2: But it's wild because MGK, I don't know why he just didn't continue leaning into the pop ultternative stuff he was doing. Because that last whatever, maybe it came out during the Pandemic album to me, highly underrated. I mean, very very good songs two to three, like legit hit songs, and then he comes out and does this. I'm like, what's this guy doing? So, I don't know. Maybe he's just he's trying to do like a post Malone and cover a bunch of bases.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's like a g Easy, he's like a C level star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Geasy at least does the same thing. He has a lane in a zone where MGK just keeps trying to do different things like throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. I don't know, like I said, it might be a little bit of let me try to post Malone this time.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the music video?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's pain.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Him and those country clothes with that long body just does not work.
Speaker 1: I was getting like Backstreet Boys vibes. You're right.
Speaker 2: It's like he's the what's the one that just died? He's like Nick Carter's boh he no, he looks like him. He's like a tall, stretched out version of him. Is what I thought of. You're right, it gave me Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Some TV news. According to reports, the head of ABC and the head of Disney has told the women of the View to be less political, and the women said no, and I love that, but I would be listening to the bosses personally, but they're like, our audience wants this, however. You know what's so interesting. I watched this panel discussion that all of these comedians did with the Hollywood Reporter. It was Sarah Silverman, Chelsea Handler, Seth Myers, and Jamie Fox and maybe there was somebody else. Like I didn't watch the whole thing. I just watched all these clips that they kept on fucking pumping out, and they're all saying how none of them want to talk about Trump, but making it seem like it's their choice. I'm just sick of talking about Trump. I don't want to talk about Trump. You know. It's like I want to get people an escape from Trump, and on one hand, I sort of agree with it, But on the other hand, I just think they're afraid to.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're afraid I just think that it's so polarizing that you could just lose a lot of people when it's unnecessary. Right. I don't think any of those people that you mentioned are afraid of shit, but I get what they're saying. You know, on the radio, we never talk politics, and here we do every now and again because you know, as you said, we talk about what people are talking about, and if it happens to be politics, it happens to be politics. So I don't know, it just depends on what your platform says. I guess yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, speaking of TV, this might affect the TV world, but people over in the film industry are shaken. Did you hear about the new Google vo three AI? Oh my god, it's crazy. This is the future is going to be so crazy. Google vo three AI, just with some prompts can create a short comedy skit, It can create a TV show, It can create all these fucking things. And I've been seeing folks share videos that were created on it. I remember what they created? What about actually of a comedian. I think I'm gonna butcher it. But like this fake AI comedian said, oh my god, I just went to this zoo the other day. It was the worst sue I've ever been to. They just had one dog. It was a shit zoo.
Speaker 2: That's like a terrible dad job.
Speaker 1: But I left loved good. Yeah, but it looks so real. It looked like, wow, you're like a comedian, like one of those New York City like underground comedy seller places, and like, yeah, it's crazy. That got me thinking like if you watch or even with music right, like there could be fucking AI pop stars. Yeah, and like a song is a song. What if AI created the song and a real musician sang it, like will you like?
Speaker 2: I believe that's already happening. You know, you look at AI that finishes a Beatles song and adds in different parts with voices, and you know there's science to pop songs, right, there's a science to it, and all you have to do is tap into it and borrow from thousands and thousands of songs to generate something that's quote original. That's the future. I believe there will be a huge AI pop star someday that actually does not exist.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred seventy one one one eight five call us because I'm curious, like, would you watch a TV show or a movie that you knew was ai? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The answers yes. I mean, you know, this question was asked twenty five years ago. Would you watch reality television shows when you know it's not reality? Everyone poo poo did at the time, and now it's one of the biggest genres on TV. It's probably what's keeping broadcast TV alive, you know, So yes, the answer is yes. If something's good or they find it interesting, people watch.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think people care where it comes from.
Speaker 1: In more film related news, this is surprising to me. Tom Cruise lost at the box office this weekend. His movie still did well. It did very well. Okay, Mission Impossible took in sixty three million dollars over the holiday weekend, with a total of seventy seven million if you include Monday. So that is a series best for a Mission Impossible opening, but seventy seven million, and Leelo and Stitch took in for the total weekend one hundred and eighty three million. Wow. Probably fuck, who the fuck is going to see Leelo.
Speaker 2: And Stitch Kids Movies. I guess that is a huge franchise. And they knew. They said last week that it was gonna clobber m I, and it did.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even more than double.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what Aleilo and Stitch was. Calvin had to explain it to me. I was like, after she told me about it, as like, it sounds super cute, So I get it. I'm surprised your kids didn't drag you.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, thankfully now at school ended last week, so I have some more time in my life and I'll be able to take the kids to do movies more and shit like that. Anyways, a couple of couples items before we take some calls. Jojo Siwa flew to the UK to spend some more time with this new guy she's dating. The former lesbian is now not so much a lesbian, and uh, you know what, she's twenty two years old. Even if this dude is just using her for clout, who cares he lives in another country? Do you really expect this to be something it's gonna last forever? No, but I hope that this next couple does last forever. Congratulations to Demi Lovado. She got married over the weekend and looked amazing. She married a fellow musician, this guy named Juts and never heard of him. But hopefully they got a prenap and they live happily ever after.
Speaker 2: Ever bye ever in Hollywood, we mean we hope they make.
Speaker 1: It five years or ten.
Speaker 2: I mean ten would be.
Speaker 1: No five five. Okay, all right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 3: Hey, Perriz, Hey Booker, This is Liz from Tennessee aka Pariz turned me into a Taylor Heyder. I did not force I hope, you know, mostly joking with that comment. Personally, I just think Taylor Swift got overexposed a little bit there for.
Speaker 4: Me for a while.
Speaker 3: But sidebar to all those little cunty ass bitches that got in their feelings because y'all did one quote unquote political episode. Bitch, do you know what I've been through for the last couple of years. I can't tell you how many episodes y'all did. Well, y'all talked about Taylor Swift for at least thirty minutes on a regular podcast. The fucking commercials good. But anyway, my main point is the greatest thing about TikTok is the comment section. The ams are trying to make it out to be the greatest award show ever, and they are getting their astitude out in the comments section, from Gwen Stefani not even being their lives to Shaboozi given the side eye about white people and didn't country music, to j Lo doing god knows what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck she did.
Speaker 3: But the comment section is fantastic. The internet is undefeated, and I just love y'all.
Speaker 1: Gwen was not their live No, did a lot of people pre record.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch all of it. I just knew that she wasn't there. But I think most people were there. But I say most people, it's the geriatrics, so.
Speaker 1: Well, she's part of those.
Speaker 2: I guess they're right. She's upper fifties, probably so shit.
Speaker 4: Hi, I want to remain anonymous, but I'm a whistleblower that's exposed a lot of crimes and the music industry, also Hollywood. But what I wanted to say is I'm also a psychomedia and Lona Doray and Jeremy Dupraine, I need to.
Speaker 2: Let you know about them, Okay.
Speaker 4: In September, I reached out to Lana and told her Jeremy Dupraine has a general Herbata was not aware.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop right there, and I'm just gonna say this is according to her and not according to the peresulted podcast with Chris book We are saying that he doesn't.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying he does it. I'm just gonna go and put it out there. I've had him test it. Actually he doesn't.
Speaker 4: But let's continue and are together even though it's they're married still, Like, I just want to let you know that Dared not actually together, but Wana did kind of break up him and Kelly. Uh, but Kelly is the one that gave Jeremy HSB two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stop right there. I've also had her testing. She does not have that. I'm certain of it. Okay, this is according to her, not to the peresulted podcast with Chris Booker. We have no knowledge of any of this. This is probably a fake call.
Speaker 4: He didn't tell, like Jeremy did not tell Lana okay, that he had HSB two allegedly. But another thing I'll let you know is that I was offered a record too from Quincy Jones and Anton Patton in twenty sixteen. But the way it was done, was like totally criminal. I was stalked for two years, abducted, tortard, drugged, and Anteline Patton, big boy of Outcast. He did attempt to kill me and.
Speaker 2: I thought, Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there, allegedly.
Speaker 1: I want I want to call her back. Can be like sing, let us hear you sing. I want to hear you sing.
Speaker 2: Had enough of this. Collins too was good eight hundred and seventy. If you'd like to spew some nonsense, knock yourself out. Nothing you just heard was real, by the way, it was all fake. That was AI generated probably, and nothing was truthful.
Speaker 1: Have a wonderful week. Hope to see some of you on our Patreon later this week. Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: Take care, guys,