Speaker 1: It's another Jewbile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, you've got quite the hook.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I have a slice. What uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Juniper and I I have I have something of yours.
Speaker 2: What is going on right now?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Tyler. I don't want to make you uncomfortable that I just felt that. I Oh, it's because I am. I had to track you down because I was able to recover your ball.
Speaker 2: What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you know my name? And why are you tracking me.
Speaker 1: Down the least provy one golf ball that you lost last time you were Yes, last time you were golfing, you have quite the hook and I was able to retrieve your ball and I would like to give it back to you.
Speaker 2: You found a golf ball of mine.
Speaker 1: Well, it's more that you're going.
Speaker 2: Track me down to give it back to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's more that your ball found me.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're sick. I don't know what is going on here.
Speaker 1: But it's just I was on the golf course of the day that you were there last, and I was.
Speaker 2: Did you golf with me? Oh? In the group behind me or in front of me?
Speaker 1: I was not golfing. I was I was watching the action from the bushes and taking some photos and and then the golf was watching.
Speaker 2: You're watching me golf from the bushes and you're taking photo.
Speaker 1: Them videos as well. But anyway, yes, and then the golf ball came and where I was standing in the bushes, and I.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you get my number? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: I've taken good care of it and I would like to return it to you because I know these golf.
Speaker 2: Miss what's going on?
Speaker 1: I almost gave it to you yesterday and you're getting coffee.
Speaker 2: You're following me? Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: But I'm just just concerned about the golf ball being returned to you to its right colowner.
Speaker 2: And no, like I said, you can keep the golf ball. Please stop following me. I don't know what's going on. I don't know why you have all this information about me, but please stop. I don't know how you got my number, but please stop talking to me.
Speaker 1: I'll just return it to you today when you make it to the golf course for your tea.
Speaker 2: Time I'll be Do you know I have a golf on today? Do you know what I'm teeing off today. You have my schedule.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to make sure that you got your golf ball back and that I can.
Speaker 2: I don't need it. I told you to stop talking about golf ball. I don't know who the hell you are because there's a golf ball back at a kiss you.
Speaker 3: It's like, Hey, Tyler, this is actually Doubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you.
Speaker 1: And here buddy set you up.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Your Buddykyle set you up for a phone prank. He said that you guys golf together all the time and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was That was the creepiest thing.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: Them wake up every morning with stubile phone franks.
Speaker 1: We say mornings on the twenties.