Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all? What was going on BROD Radio? He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hanks agreed? Is your boy in O I E?
Speaker 1: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up is dj e f N? Together? They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and.
Speaker 2: Sports, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk fact.
Speaker 1: This is Drinks Champer. Every day is New Year's Eve? Hank Hank sagree? Hoop you South bea This is your boy? And Andrew? Hey, what up does dj e f N? It is Drink Champs with the buck of podcast make something I just broke. No, I'm broken on Butcher on Butch Yeah, but Butcher was sleeping in my room. That that's very out of line. So I put that in his air and then it was old after that. So that's one of other people know right now. Drink Champs Army We the first podcast that travels. We Traveled became that California.
Speaker 2: But we had to see one of the kings.
Speaker 1: We had to see a man that not only has a wine, he also has a clever cane. The twenty sixteen version of Allas A. He also has a goddamn malt liquor Fox Saint Eyes drink a f he is. He's been raping jive records for years.
Speaker 4: For a year.
Speaker 2: He went independent.
Speaker 1: He went independent, and he's still killing it. The guy gets older and younger every year. You younger, he's old. And the people has been requesting this man from the beginning of the show because when it comes to slang, and when the people try to put me on the same level as him, I always say, that's my ol g, that's my big homie because he he got on before me and he made people say his slang before me, So I always would like to respect that. And it doesn't take nothing away from me. It adds on to me. My dad is the slang. Listen, we call it the slanguistics. Did you just make that upright now? Sometimes I don't even know, but the slang wuistics. When it comes to the slang, at some point in your life, you said something that this man said from you smell me to I don't.
Speaker 2: Even want to keep going. We'll be here for seventeen days.
Speaker 1: But right now, introducing to the people, we have the one, the only the legend, the.
Speaker 5: Man who rolled with the Bay Area on his back for upteen years.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: There's only a couple of people in this industry. I've been in the industry since nineteen ninety seven, my first album. It's only a couple of people in this industry fan that can say they drunk me on the table. The first time I met forty, it was in the MGM Grand Hotel. That sounds like it's horrible. It was the it was it was the Impact Convention. It wasn't it was Reno.
Speaker 2: Was at Reno. It was Reno. It was Vegas.
Speaker 1: That was Vegas. No, No, that's right, it was MGM. I'm bugging, I see you at the a Reno convention. But this is this is the first thing he came to me. He said, listen, Pamp.
Speaker 2: He said, come come over here, walk with me.
Speaker 1: I don't know some games. He just said, walk with me, Pamp. My niggas is looking like because you know, we eat forty fans. But the way he did it was it was not. He was not an industry nigga. He said, walk me, Pamp. He said, Yo, give me a couple of more mosis. All right.
Speaker 2: So I'm sitting there drinking moshes.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all. Nigga's gotta be quiet, were drinking moshious. I have about nine of them ships. And then I asked the nigga, I said, Yo, what the fuck is the moasha? He said straight Brandy.
Speaker 2: I had never drank Brandy in my life. Yeah, it was Brandy.
Speaker 7: I think we mixed up with some a little bit of sprite or something at the time, and it's just one sp just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Just crevice hair, just crevice hair, just a love. Right. So you've been in this game so long, you're looking young, You're having fun. All the young niggas from Big Sean, they respect you. How do you maintain.
Speaker 2: Your love for the industry? Man?
Speaker 1: You know, I love rap, man, I love I love rap.
Speaker 7: But with those who with me, you feel me with those with me, and I rock with the youngsters. A lot of the youngsters, you know what I mean? They call me up and fordy o G. I need you to understand, say send it to me ship, Well you're gonna be at We hook up a lot of times. We're in the studio together. Sometimes you know, they just sent it. Everybody got business. Yeah, you feel what I'm saying so, yeah, that's how I do it. Man, the grip, don't the grip. Don't quit with me, man, you know, I mean it's all gas, make.
Speaker 1: Noise for the great.
Speaker 2: Don't quit, grip, don't.
Speaker 1: Another memory I had to you was you came to my studio. I needed you on the record. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and you did.
Speaker 2: The crazy shit.
Speaker 1: It's two people who did the crazy ship in our studio eyes. For those that don't know, we had a studio on thirty second Madison, between thirty second and thirty first in Madison, and that's the rich neighborhood in Manhattan. But we never cleaned up because we just want to keep it hood.
Speaker 2: I wanted to feel like I feel like we was in the Bronx.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that water came to the studio and you wrote your rhyme on your studio. You late, I said, slop, I can't let this happen. We don't clean I said, I told you our maid was fired for nine years. And you still say, is that how you really crafty?
Speaker 7: Most of the time I do, But most of the time I do when one of mother fucking neck get hurting this ship and I get my little line chair. Just you know, kicked my feet up and again, yes, then we get to that thing. Yeah, especially back then, I was always on the floor, right, and it's just there's a peace of mind for me to lay on my belly and right.
Speaker 1: Get the funk out of it.
Speaker 2: Where did that develop from? Because man, I don't know, just just being just.
Speaker 1: Drunk all the time right there and just get down, by the way, let me keep it real. That night in Vegas, I never threw up that much in my life.
Speaker 2: It makes annoy.
Speaker 1: You destroyed me, and now I wanted to rematch, right. I wanted to read.
Speaker 6: Whit white, white white in my mind. So when we at the studio, when we drinking, we drinking, you kill you again? You want to get at least with Snoop. Sloop smoked me out and then I smoked him out.
Speaker 1: So it's one one I've never got e forty and I came to my mind, I'm not going to keep trying over he won Tuesday. I'm gonna just leave it. But the second time was you came to the studio. You said this is what I.
Speaker 2: Drink when I write rhymes.
Speaker 1: And I'm looking and you got a big gallon of calog down, big ass jug.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars, eight dollars, nigga gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: You drink that and you drinking? Is this cool? You drink it? And then ten minutes later you are like, why the bother got just drink this eight dollars?
Speaker 2: You was drinking and your uncle was there. He had his hat to the side like that. That's player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're talking about so so forty right, you're known as a drinker. How does this happen that you you because your first thing was the wine? Correct? Yeah, So how does this happen because you're in the Bay Area?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nah, man, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 7: So you know, mis raised raised four of us, right, I was the oldest of four and it was three boys, one girl. So man's working two and three jobs. So on the weekend ship come home. She'll have her some Rossi and it was Colorassie. It's called Colorossi Ryan, Right, that's the white Yeah, that's the white kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then so I just see her. You know, she'll play her old school.
Speaker 7: Gyms and whatnot, not going there chop it up with her. You know, she going through it. You know, Pops and Pops had her, and Pops had divorced from I was eight years old, so you know I'm talking about. So we move over to the hillside and uh so we there, man, and she she just drinking it. So it's just I just started getting it, you know, sneaking in it late. You know, I was like, what kids, kids listening to this, and I'll sneak into it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: She kept it there, you know, even while she going to work, so I sneak. I'm like, I like this.
Speaker 7: So, you know, so as I got older, I just kept drinking it. And then I go to the liquor store and go get the burgun d one and the drugs, and you know what, it's enough for the host, like a couple of jugs of ROSSI them big ass motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: It is everything you said.
Speaker 2: Everybody here turned for like twenty dollars and fuck your carpet.
Speaker 1: That's gonna stand. It's still gonna get it up, you know what I'm talking about. But yeah, so then I, man, you know, just just uh just didn't the grit didn't quit. And then I got the name forty on magazine street drinking forty ounces of old English.
Speaker 7: So I'm my partner Derrick Jones. He out there with me and uh Derek Jones there. Yeah, shout out to Derick Jones, Mane and I and we used to down the motherfuckers, like have a drinking contest, like who can down at the fastest. So I downd that motherfucking He's already already called me ecause my first name Earl, So I doubt that ship.
Speaker 2: He just e forty.
Speaker 1: That's how you got the name.
Speaker 2: That's how I got my name generally.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: But but your first alcohol company was Earl Stevens. Correct.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the first one. I launched, the Earl Stevens one. You know, I'm out there in Wine Country. I'm in the seven or seven that's the area code. Can you say seven or seven backwards?
Speaker 1: Seven O seven?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm fun.
Speaker 9: Let's make for me catching that you here. Take me ten minutes to catch that. But so you in, so you in Wine Country? Yeah, so we it's right next door. I'm from Light Health. Yeah, as soon as you leave out of everybody, sir, and so you know it's right there. So you know, we after we got the wineries and all that stuff out there. So one of my pilots he was like fudy man. I got some people that can, you know, bottle up your wine and woo woh woo. So I said, fuck it. So I want to go visit them. And I was like, okay, they let me taste a few little things. I put a little twist to this and this, that and the third and then and then I started selling it online and so the demand was real big.
Speaker 7: Everybody's like, man, we can get it at the store. So it was just one store in Benicia, which is right next to Valleo two. They would go get the cases and take it to the store and start selling it. So then I said, fuck it, we feel to go talk to the distributor. So the distributor Southern Winding Spirits, which is now so the Glaziers and Spirits, one of the biggest big distributors.
Speaker 1: Is not now they're big. They are already big now.
Speaker 2: They because they just in Costco.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's in Costco safe Plays, you know, and so you've been distribute Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I went to distribute it and they sucked with it. They've seen the demand.
Speaker 7: I showed them all the papers and all that, and you know, went online and all that, the paperwork and all that and so that's how it all started. Man, And then I started was the science the wine first? And then yeah that's a success. Yes, So then what happened?
Speaker 1: How did you go and say, I'm gonna bring alas back out? Now? You know what?
Speaker 2: It's just the color. It's just the color of valisee. It's not even the color.
Speaker 7: If you really what is this because adache, it's not. This is a known This is a known drink. This is a really known drink. I didn't make it out. This is just up under slur.
Speaker 1: This was three days after.
Speaker 2: This is a twenty percent twenty percent alcohol was just forty proof. You feel what I'm saying. Break that down for the Okay, So this is Vaka base, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This is Vaca base with a blue carousel soca already mixed.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, it's what they call an rt D A pre mixed cocktail drink, ready to drink, pre mixed cocktail drink.
Speaker 1: That's the category seeing ready to drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah we've never heard.
Speaker 7: R Yeah, that's how you know he's rich for this is going on and this was already known, so you know what I'm talking about. So I put it up under the e forty Slurricane.
Speaker 2: Sturricane was out already, Slurri.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna breaking down to you. The first one was the Slurricane, the red one. That was my first one, my red one that we need to wrestle Toddle in that box, in one of these boxes.
Speaker 2: So the red one was the first one. That's the So let me let me break.
Speaker 7: This down, break it down, Okay, nineteen the fall of nineteen eighty six, eighty seven. I'm at Grandma State University. Me and be Legit is at Grandma State. I went to college for one year and then I had to get back to the grit, right, But I went to that motherfuck and I don't regret it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I'm glad.
Speaker 7: I did you feel what I'm saying. I left so much of Solo times A young mustache, you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you said young mustard.
Speaker 1: I was a young mustache back then. I never heard that term.
Speaker 2: I never heard that.
Speaker 1: So then, so me and be Legit out there. So we used to go to this list.
Speaker 2: Brother, that's my cousin.
Speaker 1: Your cousin.
Speaker 2: My brother's d shot.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's laying rather click too. Was he shot?
Speaker 2: The more muscular woman. You know he wasn't there last night. No, no, he wasn't there last night.
Speaker 1: That was big on, beasy, busy and d shot looking like okay, that's.
Speaker 2: What I told him.
Speaker 7: Here our family some kind of way, even he knowing for twenty something years. But anyway, and make a long story short and a short story long. Main so I make Grandma state universe. You can make some noise making.
Speaker 2: That's that said.
Speaker 1: Listen. Whenever somebody tell me, they be like, yo, you make all the slang and hip hop, I said, nah, man forty come first. Original makes me because you know why you my old slang make the world go around.
Speaker 2: Everybody want to say something slick, you know what the crazy ship is?
Speaker 1: When people ask me, because you know, slim Slim. Whenever a nigga says slim, I was the first person on hip hop to say, Slim.
Speaker 2: That's my ship, Yes, sir, hater raid all the other things.
Speaker 1: People always be like, why you ain't patting that ship?
Speaker 2: I said a slang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shouldn't be Yeah, yeah for real, everybody, everybody, everybody, that's what everybody.
Speaker 7: So. So we used to go to this spot called the Village in the village. You can be eighteen and still buy liquor at the time. At in Louisiana, So I show my d I'm eighteen years old. They had these slush form like dacurates. You know what I'm saying that you can buy in Miami right, And it was hurricane.
Speaker 2: It was all hurricane. It's a real hurricane. Been around before ship, probably before I was born.
Speaker 1: You get to do it. I'm swopping it. I'm an alcohol and hat, ain't.
Speaker 2: They don't go together, you know what I'm saying about.
Speaker 1: Especially you got and that's until you got the tails so little so check games.
Speaker 7: So then so I'm up in that thing and I ordered that. So I'm drinking that in class because they give you a star phone cup with the top and the and the straw. So I'm up in the class drinking that thing. You feel me perking like in the class playing you feel me?
Speaker 1: That's probably big ass, I said, I just wanted the little face. You want to take a shower?
Speaker 2: I don't know, brother. Look, look we're showing off for you.
Speaker 1: We got got the showing lords.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the look at that. We lay it out for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, bro.
Speaker 2: I just need one man worry about it.
Speaker 1: Man, need someone that's walkling though.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's the ship with the bubbles.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is something to hit somebody.
Speaker 2: Keep going sparkling.
Speaker 1: It's it's all good, all of it walkling. Look, yeah, yeah, the long time it is. Yeah, I'm like carbonation and lot and man like the beer and I don't drink the beer goes crazy.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying that I got that your average you know craft. So anyway, mane so years later, so I'm drinking that. So that's when the first time I heard the hurricane. So then we go to me and Vila and d Shine and Sugar Tea. We out there in Arkansas. We go to this this club out there and we were drinking. We was on a little lightweight tour for like about three weeks or something, and we go to we go up in the in the club and we feel to perform. We have been drinking gin and juice. Back then, Jen and Juice was the ship. It was like that's all everybody drunk.
Speaker 1: Were drinking that ship for like three weeks straight.
Speaker 2: Nah, start every day.
Speaker 7: So if you drink something so long, you just get it, don't get you high, nor So I go to the bar to say, excuse me, you got something that will get us to understand me. Warped right, so warped, Yeah, yeah, yeah, warped. She was like, I got the perfect thing for you, and she made us a hurricane.
Speaker 2: Hurricanes right. We drunk that much, but we didn't know what it was.
Speaker 7: I knew it tasted familiar, but I never had it in a liquid form, you feel what I'm saying. So we drunk that shit, tore the whole house down with the show. Came back to us, excuse me, what the fuck was that you gave us? She just it was called hurricane, right, So I said, I knew that tastes hello, familiar.
Speaker 1: Can you give me the recipe?
Speaker 7: So we start drinking it. They you know, that's how we did it. We broke the whole I got five on it, remix, all of us person all was on Hurricane, just so I recauld it had it gets you so tall because it's got the hurricane got one fifty one fifty one in it, you know what I mean talking about? Yeah, that week liquor. It'll get you fucked up. So we that's when I started calling the Slurricane. You feel what I'm saying. So anyway, that's when I came with that.
Speaker 2: The Slurri came.
Speaker 7: Then I came with this yellow bird ship right here, This ship Hello tasty too, and it's run based, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: It it's a different statt that Galiano up rented and Grandma Flavor rented as well.
Speaker 1: Based this run The yellow one is room that's rum based.
Speaker 2: It's rum based too, but they all got different plays.
Speaker 7: But these real real drinks that's at the board you can really go ask for They already, yeah, bottled up and put it up under my thing for my twist to it. You feel me the slurri cane already, I made up the names lurricane, you feel me from hurricane to slurricane.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now the wine hit the wine, we hit the slurricane.
Speaker 1: But then you went for the market that nobody else is targeting malt liquor since Saint this makes a noise for.
Speaker 2: Him having liquor in five what's what's the look at you drink grenades? Huh mickey?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't need to drink that no more. It ain't gonna get you right. This ten percent. This ship got it's got a head of honey. Everything that I do, I do it from the flow up. Man, you feel me. I'm part of the packaging and everything I would I would reveal my uh my, my tequila, my vodka and my my uh my whiskey that I got coming. But I'm not gonna do it just yet. I'm gonna come back on the show if you'll let me.
Speaker 2: Know liquor, and I'm gonna drink all your ship too.
Speaker 1: Let's go on.
Speaker 7: I'm on the case store, bro. So you know this is I don't really even call it. It's a map, but it's a craft mark because it's a different taste good.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking drinking. Did you think I'm gonna have something with you? Bro?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Look he just saying craft all. I don't even know what I.
Speaker 1: Know right now. Look at it. Look at this package, man, that is.
Speaker 2: Now forty Man.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of people who could say they hung out with Tupac. Yeah, there's not a lot of people who could say Tupac was my friend. And even if they can say it, Tupac didn't say it back right. Tupac really claimed you you really fucked with them. How how was it Metingpac? Like, where's the first time? It was the product of the Bay to Yah.
Speaker 7: Well, first I first heard him shot me out on the what was that the Niggas the Niggas album?
Speaker 1: The first one strictly for my niggas.
Speaker 2: He shouted out, he said, shout, he shout out forty in the click. Like I said, I met Tupac. We're young. We just you know, we up and coming.
Speaker 7: He already on kind of you know what I'm saying, But we like we we ain't mainstream y out and nothing like with the world. The world know what the soils, all the hoods and ship they know it. But it was like we were just rising. It was we were independent. We was have my distribution deal with job or none of that ship at the time. And that was nineteen ninety one, ninety two. So when he did that, it just you know, I mean, that was a good feeling. And then my boy double all Richie rich y'all familiar, Richie rich Oh you're Richie Rich. So Richie rich had called me, said man because he was already cool with POC, you know what I'm saying, And he was like rich. I mean, he say, foldy man, Pap want me to give you his number. He want to fuck with you. Maane gave me his number and we connected every since then it was it was all love, right.
Speaker 1: So so y'all connected, and then like how many records y'all did the yether.
Speaker 7: Let's see, I got I got an unreleased track that ain't that we're working on right now.
Speaker 2: And then we did.
Speaker 1: Working on you still talking to him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess that we working on now. I'm like this, I was talking about.
Speaker 1: What you know, because we were still drinking a lot studio Tom people really your nigga.
Speaker 2: Hear me out of the day, and I wish he was a lot man. But I'll say he has shut up here and stand for the sucking ship that right now that makes me. That's makes.
Speaker 1: The water? Where's the water?
Speaker 2: Whe's the seal water? You don't need that. That that I drink.
Speaker 1: You drink this beer, you don't need that. So y'all recorded mad records together and we asked Uncle Luke this.
Speaker 2: I think we asked Snoop this.
Speaker 1: But when was the pock that you you you enjoyed more the pot and look had an interesting take on the rolling Hennessy, drinking pot.
Speaker 7: But before he was the same with me at every time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was all love.
Speaker 2: Man. If he sucked with you, he fucked with you. He don't fuck with you.
Speaker 7: He'll call you out here, say your name and anything. That's what that's what he specialized in. He gonna he said, fuck that, I'm saying names, ain't none of that. Yes, this and ship you feel me? So I had to give it to him on that. But he had a reason for all this shit. He you know he was he was saying, he wasn't crazy. He wasn't crazy, brilliant.
Speaker 1: So what's your favorite TUPAC member? You tell me your favorite time being around.
Speaker 7: I got a few, but I know y'all probably seeing it on on YouTube.
Speaker 2: In nineteen ninety three, we had.
Speaker 7: My practice looking hard video shooting and he and there.
Speaker 1: Through the whole video like this, you know, just you know, you know, he had that middle finger attitude to fuck you. But the thing is that that he showed motherfuckers how to this one.
Speaker 7: Blunts wasn't really y'all had been fucking with blonde New York, you know, because my protner from New Jersey when I was at Grammar State University nine the fall eighty six eighty seven. He uh, this motherfucker take a Philly blunt. And the way he did it it was it was a full blunt, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And he had got it.
Speaker 7: He had just take all the ship out of it and then stuff it with some booble weed, right just because that's all we had that gramm, some booble wed, so the stuff that motherfucking and and try to end up like that, you know what i mean, welt it up and that's how they did it back that that was the big That's the first time I ever seen a bunt roll so Pac, you know what I'm saying. He on in my video shooting. He's sitting on the little bench. We I'm over there smoking a beaty. I don't know if y'all know.
Speaker 1: So smoked a lot of Yeah yeah, cool smoking the beaty.
Speaker 7: He over there roller he show he got They got the camera on him. He over there showing him how to smoke roll the bunt and ship, and he got his fingernails and he tearing the paper parking.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying he said, smoke black for black. I don't to see y'all smoking that white ship. You smoke black for black.
Speaker 7: Go look at the footge y'all can pull it up up to rolling the Blunt forty video.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: It was just classic ship, you know, just one of many.
Speaker 7: But that was my nigga. Man, I wish he was a lot, bro. Trust me, it'll be some turned around. Shoot around here.
Speaker 2: Let's make something.
Speaker 1: So you also have a Biggie most because there's a famous room that Biggie had.
Speaker 2: You and Biggie.
Speaker 1: That's not a room that's really right. Tell us the story.
Speaker 2: I just have problems with him like that, something like that. Everybody know that story. I don't let me tell you what it is.
Speaker 7: It's like every time I talk about it, it seemed like they you know, you know, Biggie had a lot of motherfucker I love him too big fans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Nigga was a.
Speaker 1: Great rapper, all right.
Speaker 7: So it's like every time we talk about it's like I'm telling people to bring it up. The fans on Twitter, Insta get at me, like, man, why you got to bring that up?
Speaker 1: He didn't even here.
Speaker 2: I don't never bring it up.
Speaker 1: I never brought my nigga.
Speaker 7: I ain't never brought up to nobody ever in life period, not even a nigga that's on YouTube talking about the ship.
Speaker 2: They brought that ship. I ain't even say nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't be.
Speaker 2: I don't talk like that. It's a hushman for me on ship.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: I ain't no bragging none of that ship. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Personally, we just we just want to know learn too.
Speaker 2: Right now, I think so.
Speaker 1: But what happened though, like he came to the bay, he went to he was in sacrament I didn't even know you got him out there, right, like y'all?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was some people I knew, but I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know the motherfuckers had him out there because they didn't promote it right or some ship.
Speaker 2: But they was.
Speaker 7: They hit me at eleven o'clock something like that night. They were like, man, I got the first of all the way. I didn't had nothing against them. Man, I know Pok had issues because really knew him. I didn't knowing like that.
Speaker 2: But he had gotten.
Speaker 4: After the park ship, the ship that happened at Quaditu.
Speaker 2: This is this was, uh ship? This was what year was this? Man?
Speaker 7: I don't know, I forgot man, But anyway, you can do your dealings just all that and ship anyway.
Speaker 2: So the thing is is that.
Speaker 1: What did he do?
Speaker 2: He awesome magazine. It was a magazine, a Canadian magazine.
Speaker 7: Dude had did interviews in and they said they got him drunk, just like you the fucker he.
Speaker 1: Got them Hello truck, right sucking up.
Speaker 7: They got a hell of drunk and start asking him on the scale from one to ten, from you know, from one to ten, who do you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Who you rate this?
Speaker 1: Like he said, spice ones and ice cubes.
Speaker 2: Like everybody in industry. That was somebody.
Speaker 1: And he got to my name and he's like, man, he's big boo boom, he's whack man.
Speaker 2: He got he give him give him a zero, you.
Speaker 1: Know, talking about mind you, I've been out wearing Kangles in high school.
Speaker 7: I'm almost forty nine years old, you feel me. So I've been wearing Kangles.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: All that shit just so happened that the dude had the kind of same kind of swag I had, like, you know, cooogie koozie shirts, wash Sweaters was in for sasty Alli. We just you know that was a ship when you were tycoon. You're fucking with it, you know what I'm saying. He was just on the west coast. He was on the East coast. I'm on the west coast. So I don't know if that's what it had him saying, saying the nigga zero, But my style is unorthodox. So the motherfuckers that that can't catch it.
Speaker 1: They'll catch it later because I say a lot of shit that it ain't just slang.
Speaker 2: Just the ship I say. You know what I'm saying, it's kind of ahead of his time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Then they like, oh man, because it's fans that I had got right now. That's die hards that didn't understand me, they said me. When I was younger, I just thought you was whack. But as I started listening more and more and living the life and going through this, that and the third, I'm like, my nigga, you the best insighther.
Speaker 1: And you feel me.
Speaker 7: So to make a long story short, man, So dude, so a nigga and everybody had got wind of the ship. You know what I'm talking about, And that's what as far as him dissing me in that magazine.
Speaker 1: So my little dudes, they was all hot and shit too. So they just so happened to sneak up the secondment you I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: They had I guess the dude through the show.
Speaker 1: He was out there. They called me eleven something at night, Fardy, what you want me to do with this nigga?
Speaker 6: Woo?
Speaker 1: Whopped the woo? And I told him I put the nigga on the phone.
Speaker 2: You feel me like that?
Speaker 7: So they put him on the phone and whatnot, and we chopped it up and he was like, man, Fody you know man, look man, I was drunk, man, but I fuck with you Douke. You know what I'm saying with Fordy, y'all heard the story before and all that. I'm so glad nothing happened to him, you know what I mean. I didn't want that on.
Speaker 1: So you wasn't even there physical.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even if I would have seen, I wouldn't tried to knock him down.
Speaker 1: I feel me.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nothing. And I seen him later on week. We shot it up.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I was supposed to be on this last album life after that. Wow, Look if you go if we if we find the actual physical copy back then we did shoutouts. We shout out, We shout out people and go look in there and just go say shout out to E forty.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying, So that ship was done with?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You feel me like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's make some noise to that. What I actually to tell the truth A forty I actually never actually heard the story. I heard the room like pieces of it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't set it up.
Speaker 7: I meant to say that, I definitely and that's that's on everything I love and I don't like that and I don't play with God.
Speaker 1: So he didn't set that up because that's the rumor that rumors always been. The rum was like a PHONYI.
Speaker 2: A phony, nigga. That's kind of hard trying to claim that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna claim it. I ain't gonna act like you know what I mean? What it was. He came to the Bay Area. He couldn't leave unless he spoke to.
Speaker 7: He wasn't even the bad He was in Sack of Milk, which is northern California. It's northern California, but it's not the bay.
Speaker 1: God, damn, that's my that's my, that's my, that's mom. God, Tito five my Mexican home via.
Speaker 2: The fuck the man.
Speaker 1: Take time for my brother Ali. You know, tell Ali get well soon.
Speaker 4: Man, Damn, you're like you killed him right now. Shout out to the uber homies, Toney Dan, you are man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, listen.
Speaker 2: I thought were supposed to get toasted in this motherfucker. I'm standing what you.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this nigga drink a bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the candle. Man, You're not gonna lie forty. Your chain is distinctive.
Speaker 7: Mother.
Speaker 2: Let me let me rocking for the rest of the interview.
Speaker 1: Let break his neck rock.
Speaker 2: Let me bet you rocked that for the rest of the interview. Let me see desert team.
Speaker 1: Man, it's like holding the child. Jesus.
Speaker 7: They probably got a scale in the bathroom. Regular what is this? That's amber?
Speaker 1: In my mind, I'm like that because that's a back chain.
Speaker 2: It's just one of one.
Speaker 1: God, listen, listen, let me tell you something. All you guys who rock fake Jurry, you cannot you cannot rock.
Speaker 2: Fake Jerry and put this on because this is real.
Speaker 1: Go what is this what is this? That's O G.
Speaker 2: Besert team.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm talking about from way back in the days, like kind of like in.
Speaker 7: The same that's way back category is uh like a who was that ship we used to rock?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Turkish?
Speaker 7: Same like the covein of the Turkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out the monk back then, that's what we used to rock them. We should rap them Turkish back in the days out here on the West coast, real heavy. So I just you know, King Johnny them my bush out to Iceman Nick, you know what I mean. Yeah, they did that and were talking about King. We are talking about Johnny. Shout out to him too.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about King, not TV giants, King Jihant, that dude, Johnny you know all you know all us tycoon ship, you know what I mean, the Rick Rosses and all that they do, all our jury and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Now that you bring up Rick Ross, isn't Rick Ross on the Bay the real Gross He's in l A. They got money in the Bay correct. So is this rumor true that crack really originate in the Bay Area? Man? That's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know that I think it originated in New York.
Speaker 1: No, we don't want to claim it either in the Hadagon listen listen, all right, hold on time out brought listen list We just our podcast over with that motherfucker. Get ain't contraed. There's only two people that it's only two places that crack can actually arrived in, and it's New York or California. Is that correct to say California because that's the whole.
Speaker 7: I think you had to probably hear California for your first That's where people are saying.
Speaker 1: Not California. It was the Heights. Some of the people tell me that. They say the Heights, they say Dominicans and the Heights the Dominicans. Mister Lee, brothers tell me it was the League.
Speaker 2: But you know what your nickname you the who brought it? My uncle responsible for.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 1: But so the Bay Area, I need you, Mike bo I, let us see you drink a beer. Yeah, listen, by way, drink that ship. Drink that ship. By the way, that's what I throw this out there.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: My brothers, by the way, I want to throw this out there. My two brothers, Mike Boof and Chick Bing is starting to hang hang Rose Lamb podcast and you know what I'm saying, We're gonna have them on the Drinks Champs later and we're going we're gonna keep doing what we're doing this with my brothers and they start their own podcast. I'm so proud of them.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give Earl Stevens, you know you and.
Speaker 7: The that's mango scottle right, mango big okay proof wine.
Speaker 1: Is tasty, but that's moscatto, but it's mango, yes, sir, mango, and it's eighteen proof and alcohol.
Speaker 7: All the Scottos be like five or percent. That ship eighteen and you don't even taste the liquor.
Speaker 1: This is good.
Speaker 2: This Yeah, don't drink while.
Speaker 1: The time you feel me, you feel look good.
Speaker 10: Make yeah tay shut up my nigga physics jet uh huh No.
Speaker 1: Were working on my license right now for the distributed the East coast Miami.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you know what it is just each state takes a certain license, you know what I mean, certain requirements and whatnot. Only but surely I'm getting my ship everywhere you feel me?
Speaker 2: So where you at right now?
Speaker 1: Which states are you in? The shoot? It's it's something the wine is in a lot of different ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm in I'm in concoast with the wine, right, Yes, sir, I'm in a lot of the Costcos. Let's not say that like that's likely Costco.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta fight that by the craziest nigga.
Speaker 2: This is my nigga. I got his phone number.
Speaker 1: I just got this niggas in Costcos with what I know what nigga that's selling ship in Costcos it makes them I only knew, I only eve knew niggas that's shit on fifty seven A or one of them five seven and Gerard bron And now I know a nigga that sulls it at Costco. When you push your way, he has hurting me. You don't have a bruise. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 7: Look, so I did a bottle signing that ship in Sacramento at Costco, that ship when they was it's on YouTube. Go to E forty TV and you'll see all that ship.
Speaker 2: Man. You feel me because I'm a big fan of Costco. Yeah, I just came back from Kansas City.
Speaker 7: In Kansas City, I just I just had two truckloads of the beer delivered so Kansas City offering to go crazy.
Speaker 2: With the beer.
Speaker 7: I just did a bottle signing out there. They already had to slur all my wines.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh the.
Speaker 7: Slurricane Blue Lagoon, yellow Bird and the slurricane Hurricane.
Speaker 2: Right, Nigga's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah man, I'm focused the money on. Yeah. Liquor. Hey, man, let me tell you something, man, this this is where it's that. Bro. I'm about to ask you, what do you liquor or hip hop? Both because they both pay me. I'm independent. My deal next question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, My deal was eighty three seventeen, so eighty three percent of my bread of the bread comes to me seventeen alcohol music, this music, Oh, I get paid on the alcohol, real heavy.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying you can still get paid when you're independent. We gotta slep drinking, we gotta slow die.
Speaker 1: Did you just say you get paid eighty three?
Speaker 2: Eighty three? Eighty even heard that three? Don't even know. It's a pressing it's a pressing and distribution deal, you know, talking about you.
Speaker 1: Make your own product. You you may, and then you give it today, press it up and they press it up. They press it up, and I make it. I make it and I deliver it to them.
Speaker 7: That's the P and D or the president distribution is the P and D josters out there.
Speaker 2: P and D means pressing and distribution.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise for niggas breaking the dail. We trying to see man drink and learn. So it's been a known rumor at the Bay Area was the first like independent companies. That's where Master P came get the ship started. How did y'all developed that mind.
Speaker 7: Frame of just first of all, I want to shout out Master P, because you know the boy staying in bel air and ship I've seen some ship walking through the neighborhoods. He comes straight from what we at, you know what I mean, he come from He come from the baby well, you know by Richmond, California right there. He's he's you know, he's from New Orleans, right. But I think his mama or his daddy stayed a family.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a few record shops and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Know how he did.
Speaker 7: But the boy, you know what I'm saying, he always was solid with me, and he was always he stayed focused, you know, and he come he got a lot of his game from my uncle, Saint Charles just as well as I did.
Speaker 1: And we all learnt together, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Him and the j T bigger, the bigger figures of the world and stuff like that, we all we all come up under the same.
Speaker 2: Little un brilliant whatnot. He went out there and got that South Man. He got them.
Speaker 7: He went to the sticks where it was untapped territory man and got them boys. There was so many talented people out there and got them to get on that down South hustlers.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: He did that about it about it in the ice cream man and he and he blew man. The man did his thing, so he can't knock a man's hustle. So I wanted to shot him out for that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And you know it was the independent thing he got.
Speaker 1: He got it from that.
Speaker 2: Heinely got it from the bay.
Speaker 7: And he he I don't think he have any problem saying he didn't. But he also he also you understand me, he was an innovator in it too as well, because he took it to bigger heights. God got levels where he blesses you. So you know, you just got to know when you're blessed. You know, some people he might have you.
Speaker 1: Know, two three hundred millions, Some people might be five hundred thousand, Some thirty.
Speaker 2: Thousand might be rich to a hood guy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You just never know.
Speaker 7: So you just got to just keep moving, man, And don't don't hate you know what I'm saying, don't never, never hate man.
Speaker 1: Because it's come back on you.
Speaker 2: You feel man.
Speaker 1: But why did the Bay Area actually develop being in because all of y'all was independent in bed we didn't have no that's because the labels was in New York, New York, Yeah, you know, and then New York only wanted to invest in like l It's like I see it upstate New York, like I know's how I felt about the They felt like it was the underdog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and worked for us.
Speaker 7: Make the motherfuckers feel us, man, you feel me. We really had to go in there. We did the real independent grip and it's without a this when we had a small we had one stop.
Speaker 2: So one stop is a small distributor, so bigger my nigga. One stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're selling drugs somewhere talking about somebody, talk about the person we're talking about this, I'm talking about the distribution Company's my nigga. He's my nigga. You're telling me a lot of actscy and I don't takeamore.
Speaker 2: But at one point, hey for them.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, yeah, seen a lot of accessy did you? Sometimes I still look for I ain't never the feeling that no man can take a.
Speaker 2: Molly one time.
Speaker 7: Ahome man, I'm good. Let everybody do what they want to do. We eating alcohol, it's all I need.
Speaker 1: But look, look, let's get back to the stoic man.
Speaker 2: I say that one stop so they.
Speaker 1: Don't think I'm talking about drug dealer. One stiff we dealt with was music people. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also we had which is uh it was a.
Speaker 7: Defunct right now, but but now we have they also have city city Hall records. Shout out to Walter and that's a that's a that's like a one stop distributor too. So that was our main hub. So we would send down packages one sheets and whatnot. And uh, one sheet is just so happened. I said, one stop in one sheets and one sheet is with all the information on it. You know what that is, right?
Speaker 2: Got the art work and the barcot and everything.
Speaker 7: So you send them out with the cassette or the CD at the time, and you send it out to all the all the momm and pop stores because mom and pop stores was big.
Speaker 2: That's the heart of on the heart of the soil. You feel me. So you send them out to all over the place.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about the Nebraska, Atlanta, Oklahoma, Uh, Kansas City, everywhere you feel me, and you put your music in that motherfucker and they and they and you said, and we used to give them five tapes. Here, take these and just sell them. Y'all can have the money and then let us know when you want to order. Man, the motherfuckers all ordered right as soon as they flew. And they ordered from the one stop from our one stop. So that was our main hub. And that's how the whole ship started, you know what I'm saying, cooking. My uncle Charles had a book this big of distributors just before computers was you know what I'm talking about, the Internet and ship.
Speaker 1: So he just made his own manualimal ship.
Speaker 7: He took diligence and got all the mom and pop stores, all the distributors, everything.
Speaker 1: So you had that prior to John. Yeah, this before jobs. This was made job. Come out to me. They came out, They came out to us.
Speaker 7: They came very wise, and Banks came to me because he was two shots already on the long job.
Speaker 2: Even rich niggas. This niggas name Nigga, and Banks is a legendary producer man.
Speaker 1: He held a platinum plaster and all that. There's a lot of work with too short and myself the whole by who was selling the jib first. It was too short. It was too short.
Speaker 2: He was first. They signed him, and I think eighty eight eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I've had a crazy roster.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, what year you got sign? I signed. I did my distribution deal with them in nineteen ninety four March.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise for nineteen ninety four being rich niggas getting being out of deals. Then niggas ain't yeah yeah right now, no.
Speaker 2: But see my thing is this you was distributed.
Speaker 7: I was the first one to have a so called million dollar deal like that on that page like like hell of bread like. But but to see the thing is I wanted to be he was moving units independent correct. Yeah, So my thing was I was helding between one fifty to two hundred thousand independent solo.
Speaker 2: Which is on your own, each project on my own without niggas, can't sell fifty small distributed. He was doing that in the beginning. I was doing that at the beginning with no labeldamn.
Speaker 7: So when we did our deal with Joe that I was paid on two hundred thousand with a with a president of distribution deal. So I was that's the first toe. Then did a kick it to high royalty after that, I wasn't tripping. I was like, okay, kicking the machine after that two th because that's what I've been getting anyway.
Speaker 2: So kicking the machine. So they kicking the machine, that's when they took it to the golden platinum status. You feel me. So that's how that thing go. Man, you the grit, don't quit now.
Speaker 1: Just show y'all know he forty being a lot of money for a long time.
Speaker 2: This makes you a Lloyd. He didn't get a lot of money for a long time.
Speaker 1: He's a name of Gary Payton. Yep, God damn it.
Speaker 2: You lived next to Gary Payton. I lived next to Jo Rul.
Speaker 7: I lived next we first still got money, and I lived next to bird Man. On one point, did you that Birdman came to my house one time, right, bird Man saying he.
Speaker 1: Pulled up right. Yeah, all them boys can't pulled up. It was they had a little show in Oakland, and so they came saying, it's gonna be a tour bus coming.
Speaker 2: I called the main gate. I said, it's gonna be a tour bus coming in.
Speaker 1: Living in gated community.
Speaker 2: So bird Man come up. I made room for him. I say, man.
Speaker 7: I told my neighbor, I said it's gonna be a big ass bust and show. I told you, I said it's gonna be bird the bird Man, bird Man, he was. I let him in the gate and my my other gate.
Speaker 2: He came in.
Speaker 1: Just other game. Yeah, mad game, he said, he said. He says, damn, forty looked like you eating motive beans and rice.
Speaker 2: Up in this boat.
Speaker 1: Now, Forty like you like, I'm not gonna lie. That's why whenever a person gives me credit for like like like every coach fucking with me again, I say, I love you, bro, I say forty was the first one. Because you you like, I remember hanging out with you and you said, listen, I don't want to go to strip club. Yeah that's true. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm married to y'all. I didn't let you. I'm married to you. See, I'm married for twenty five years. I've been with my wife.
Speaker 1: You inspiration the game. I'm trying to tell you. The strip club, I try, you give me, you get drunk as fun, but then you go to the fucking room. Definitely your wife gotta hear this, man, because you're a good guy. Man. You inspiration for me. Goddamn it makes you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. I tried to get you to have some old type of puzzy in the world.
Speaker 1: I offered you have Asian filipinool.
Speaker 2: I open you, man.
Speaker 1: I like sex.
Speaker 2: It's just got a beautiful wife that's got.
Speaker 10: Ship.
Speaker 1: Man and mister Bentley, we look up to you, man, sir, you look up to you.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for that guy, damn, because you was early.
Speaker 1: With it, like Noah, no, no, no, your homie.
Speaker 2: But me first, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I remember that day. Whether it was Reno or Vegas, I don't remember, but I remember it was dazz Corus back ten and he was the only nigga out the all the West Coast people when I walked through and you say, you listen, man, niggas fuck with you, but they don't know how to approach you. But come over here and walk with me, bim, and then you got me fucked up? Yeah, mooshas moeshae. Sometimes sometimes when I want to get all the way right because you got brandy.
Speaker 2: Listen, because I don't drink brandy.
Speaker 1: I never drink brandy in my life, right, but mind you, I'm on nine of them at this point.
Speaker 2: So I just asked the watching.
Speaker 1: I said, what did this nigga heavy drinking? He said this was this?
Speaker 2: What's Coca colas right in there? And he went like this. He was like, is that? What was the word?
Speaker 1: You can't even see? Yo, Listen. Let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Something, man.
Speaker 1: From the moment I ever met you with a forty, you always been real with me, and I've always been real back with you. I think we did like four or five records together and we never charged each other. You know what, dot com dot com And let me tell you something. The fans told me this one day. I was like, yo, if I ever did an album with another person and the fans, you know, every listen for people that don't know me and Cameron have an album recorded called Starsky and Hot Entertainment has this album now? It was complete? It? No, it's not. It's a fact like three seven records, remember being camus to hanging each other. But the only other person that I will ever consider doing the album with will be you, because yeah, that's what I'm saying, let's at least doing e pa we get. Yeah, you're busy doing this ship. I'm not doing my ship.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: You'll be the only to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Look at my manager Texas already.
Speaker 2: We need to run into my distribution.
Speaker 1: The whole time I look at talking me already, hold on time already, my little thing.
Speaker 7: You an empire all No, No, I'm with a Caroline And I said, you're universal.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, big up the people of Caroline. You ain't got me, all right, big y'all. Big up to l a read.
Speaker 2: You know they put up checking.
Speaker 7: I don't get checked, but they make a wire mancount every month.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Big the differences.
Speaker 1: But what happened to the to the slang book?
Speaker 2: I shout it to the left. It's just, you know, it's just a hard.
Speaker 1: Shot together, man, you know I had. It's called should be a part of the album. You get the book. The album comes with it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, we got a record together you. I swear to god I played it for eb. I got it.
Speaker 2: It's called give my slang.
Speaker 1: Bag because remember this, this is the time, and I'm blow it up right now in front of everybody. If you ever heard me say you smell me? I got it from forty that the first night I met you, he kept saying that he ain't say you feel me.
Speaker 2: He said you smell me, and they kept going like that. In my mind, I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know if you came out of that no, and you smell me? And then figured deal me comes from that. But you smell me is where it started. And I always gave him a spops for that, and I always want people to know that I got that from him. The first day I made forty, he said you smelled me, and I actually did good. You want me to smell you smell good? And then I took that ship back to the East coast and then Jim Jones picked it up, as other people who picked it up. But I was.
Speaker 2: Gravity main.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been wanting to just you know, gripe about the ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying about. I'm talking about any man man.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Motherfucker the whole industry, then use my ship. They just don't a lot of motherfuckers just don't know. And I'm just talking about.
Speaker 7: Savage I was talking about on my song in nineteen eighty nine called mister Flamboy. And I say, I say, uh, I say, become a savage boat once. I say, I say, become a savage gets swol boat once twenty inch arms established.
Speaker 2: Do y'all know what boat ones is? You do?
Speaker 7: Her mugs both ones is twenty his arms like this penitentiary talk if you I'm talking about. So, I say, become a savage wol get swore boat once twenty each arms established. You know, I mean one hit of quitters the whole get down. Now run up on me now. But you know that's just everybody saying savage.
Speaker 2: I said, you know post because you know, of course capin saving all the most used world hip hop.
Speaker 7: Probably you feel me a little phrase, you feel me. That's you made forty fives really.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 7: Now that's now, that's something I have to say, man, I want to hear trademark that ship.
Speaker 2: I had to do that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do a movie and ship with called Captain Save a Hole, some comedy ship I did.
Speaker 2: Try to save man holds.
Speaker 1: What nah? You know what I had.
Speaker 7: I had a talk with Russell Simmons. We we we we went to go sit down with.
Speaker 1: Russell trying to save two weeks.
Speaker 7: Tell you you know what he said, what he said, forty, you made that song for me. I'm gonna save so many motherfucking hules.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god, you hold them fucked up. I'm married, but I would have saved you back in the day to save holes. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not alive for that.
Speaker 1: Forty all known to each his own, to each his own.
Speaker 2: But you definitely are trying to bring you to the club.
Speaker 1: You didn't go, but you did write rhymes and your belly and.
Speaker 2: All the fuck They don't give a fuck and I'm down in dirty ass and you listen, man, forty, we really really fuck with you.
Speaker 1: The fans been from the you're.
Speaker 2: Seeing them, they've been. They've been tweeting me saying, man, you need to get on the drink.
Speaker 1: Champ you feel me, right yeah, And then we got the Petty. You gotta Petty. We made a record Cord Petty and on everything. I didn't know that today they told me you feel me. They were like, man, you, you and y'all got y'all to do a remix or so you know, listen, this is what we're gonna do. That's how we're gonna set up album. Right, We're gonna do the remix the Petty. It's gonna be both of our ship and we're gonna put it through your system, bring it through my cree whatever.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna say my story.
Speaker 1: Feature in forty forty feature noise is gonna say forty no, we gotta we gotta keep make up the group forty no, no, no, no, we got doing on that right, No, because they're gonna hold.
Speaker 2: It for forty nor forty that's all. Look at the Mexican nigga working. He's got sixteen jobs. You Mexican.
Speaker 1: God, damn, I got that biggest to all my Mexican people, that's my nigga, Tito. In five he ran fifty seven and a half dot com. He's about to take over the drink Champster. Come and bring it to where we got to do it. We missed you, Tito, And I want to also say, Tito, excellent job. He was stressed out because we're wrong. Twenty five people going to turn to l A, thirty more people to LA because forty people and then we want to and Tito, I want to say, you know, besides the fact that we made money, and I want to say, I'm proud of you and thank you for maintaining your your your intelligentness and your professionalism because you got all my people in, you got all my people in, real people in the world, you got one of them. Right, let's go eighty four yo. You know what people that have been been getting on us to be like legends, they can't say nothing we got a legend, right, No, you can't say because sometimes we interview niggas and they be like that nigga ain't a legend. There's no way we're gonna have that with you.
Speaker 2: There's no way.
Speaker 1: So Short came on first, then you came and then the Bay Area is cracked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Short was for me. Sure, it is my big brother man.
Speaker 1: I love Short like matter.
Speaker 7: Of fact, you're just talking about because me and Short did the album that ship did pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: I think it's one hundred thousand and independent. We wrapped two albums at the same time.
Speaker 7: We take nothing budget and turned into two albums two three hours, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's how we did it. And so I had shot him from good to the other.
Speaker 2: Day, right, So.
Speaker 1: That's that good cheese. That's good cheese.
Speaker 2: So you know, I tell you ain't much. So I just record, I'm taking that back today so it don't.
Speaker 1: Cross collatoral So we had our own separate account. It was like for the project across collateral. I used that word to cross cold yeah, cross collatorization. So so you know, he was, I sent you a little woo warp the other day. He said, Man, we need to go ahead and just knock went out real quick, another hour, right quick. Just not. I was like, because you know, because it's a good bread you feel me. You know.
Speaker 7: The whole thing is he told me this, He said, Man, just don't start rapping. That's what we can't just gonna stop. I'm not gonna stop any motherfucker that loved the art of hip hop. And you understand me and understand that it's the occupation but also it's what you love to do. You're not gonna stop until they tell you to stop. If y'all keep buying it, I'm gonna keepupplying it.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Hello, I don't even want to make noise for that.
Speaker 1: I want to do something. Every alm I do, everybody, hit your head, every everything, Every album I do it charts.
Speaker 7: Every album I've ever done it charts. But listen, I'm talking about the top twenty, top.
Speaker 1: Ten, forty. You've been through every generation. What I mean by that is like you just five decades, right, and now, how did it feel like for the new generation? Embrace?
Speaker 2: Look, I gotta be look man.
Speaker 1: First of all, shout out to Big Shane Big. I don't fuck with you. You understand me. I'll make a big stand outside forever like the Statue of Liberty. That motherfucker song on the Motherfucker I Don't Fuck with You.
Speaker 2: Three three, four times platinum, big Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that the album, the album is the singles three times platinum. I think the album is platinum. I just want to go with the you know I have mine.
Speaker 1: I just had a gold album, gold single just recently choices the choices Yep, No, that went that motherfucking just went independent. Look independent though, you just want that's one brick. Mom said, yeah, I wint go you that's makes a noise and you and you independent? Yes, sir, Joe you you second? Yeah, Joe, Joe on the case. Stough Joe. This platinum that way up. Probably didn't. My brother, she's going to double platinum. He just hit me definitely. He has the rock of warrior elite.
Speaker 7: He got him one. He's a hard worker. I got nothing of love for him, just like you. You know, you've always been straight with me.
Speaker 2: Man Like, it's just this. There's me, you fat Jo.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker's in their forties. Man, I'm old soulder. That's a mother my mind of forty because I've been jail. Yeah yeah, and I did hip hop. I'm like in my mind, I'm forty. Yeah, that's what you got, thirty thirty eight. My birthday is September six. Because people keep hitting me.
Speaker 2: Round it off to the next nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty forty, yeah, exactly exactly. But how do you Because forty, you get younger, you get Oh, go ahead, let's get you drink, like said, came on here, No.
Speaker 2: We got to finished.
Speaker 12: Shut shout out the finish with fifty, the nigga thowt yeah, brilliant retarding. I'm like, that's yeah. And then we also have Rick Ross on here.
Speaker 1: He drink his own ship. Ross drink I know. But the difference between fifty and Ross is they had they brung one liqu up.
Speaker 2: Fifty brun fing. Ross brung bel air.
Speaker 1: You brung whine. He brought seventeen.
Speaker 2: You wrong, rum bass? What's the yell?
Speaker 7: Want to base that's run based, Yes, base base.
Speaker 2: And then you brung beer and you're drinking your.
Speaker 1: Ship and I'm not really you know, every other artist we had, I'll be trying to get them to drink more. I know, I ain't got to do that. This is my old g Like, at the end of the day, he ain't even drinking dog. What are you talking about? Water like water tasted with the selic some water you want to I don't want to fake diet, A fake said, what the juice? We ain't juicing no more juice.
Speaker 2: You know they turn it in the bottle. Now you just get that ship, we grab sushi whatever.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful of the juices in the bottle because some of them be there too. Long.
Speaker 2: I look at the day every time I look at you. Smart you remember I was trying to get you know.
Speaker 1: That's my nigga. I caught you every day, man, you.
Speaker 2: And then and then this guy he comes in.
Speaker 1: Drinking and ship he said, he said he's gonna cross. I was like, man, and when I like to drink, you know, I might throw from Vodky in my little juice and what ano back. But look, just say, you know the zero cars ahead. When you do the vodka with the something water, you can keep it going. But that clever cane, you.
Speaker 2: Got this okay? You one Short made the album.
Speaker 1: And then earlier they just said you said something about when the Loonies made five the remix. Me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yes, let me let me break the down first. But sure it took me. Like I'm telling all the youngsters. Man, you know, don't go make a disc record just because a dude that's established didn't get back with you when you wanted him to.
Speaker 2: Because you made a dis record and he made it.
Speaker 1: This No, no, no, no, this me and Short I'm talking about man Short. He talked about this on there. He said, at first year, I had a little problems.
Speaker 2: No, never, never had a problem.
Speaker 1: We just never know because all the people he fucked with before before wrapping, I fuck with you, we are before wrapped, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Before I had album, the.
Speaker 7: Other ship, y'all already the street. So now it's always been love. It's just he would change. Yeah, I need my chain back.
Speaker 1: Here, you your change bag?
Speaker 11: This up, now, get back to the forty water and so look so look so check and checkin, check and check games pumping.
Speaker 2: So so it took it took him in. He was established.
Speaker 1: It took him in.
Speaker 7: He was on job and I'm still in depending on you know, climbing up the ladder, you know what I'm talking about. And and so I worked, so we didn't. We knew each other in the eighties, but I couldn't. I never did a song with him until like nineteen ninety six. So when we did the song, and guess what.
Speaker 2: Through that whole time, you know how motherfucker's be bitching and bickering and ship you know, your little young rappers and ship thing.
Speaker 1: If you ain't did nothing with him, And then he always watched me. But I had to pay my dues. I had to do.
Speaker 7: I did it on my own I had to show him. See I'm like, I'm not from to show me state Missouri. But I can show you better than I can tell you. Show you know what I'm talking about. See see what I'm saying. So we ended up doing a song called rappers Ball Shout Out to a Banks because he made it unfold.
Speaker 1: He brought me to beat it like this's the one y'all want to do. And it was a playoff of short.
Speaker 7: So this made it really be genuinely you know it's real because it was a playoff of short song Playboy Short.
Speaker 1: So we did that motherfucker. We got kcy from Joseessy on that motherfucker and the album sold eight hundred and ninety thousand records, went past gold. You feel what I'm talking about? Man, You know it sounds like the podcast numbers. He knows his cell those numbers.
Speaker 2: And ever since then we've been rocking.
Speaker 1: We got gold and platinum, ship together and all kinds of shit. That's that's my big brother. And I salute him because I watched how he got out.
Speaker 2: You understand me because he was making tapes when I was fifteen years old.
Speaker 7: My cousin used to cut down from Oakland with this little dub tape like this, that short shit and this, this and this is the beginning number. You know, when you fourteen, when you're fourteen fifteen, it's the beginning that you're managed. This you know I'm talk about I'm getting managed with it. So I'm knowing all the little you know, I'm living a life that he's talking and all that ship.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: So that's how that unforded big up no snapchat twin. It was in the building.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: He came here with one hundred dollars. He don't got no money on him.
Speaker 1: I gotta we've been rocket.
Speaker 2: So listen, listen.
Speaker 1: You told me we was talking about something else. Okay, we don't give a We're gonna let's get them.
Speaker 2: And by the way, my videos on world start. Did you shoot the videos your patty record yet? No, he tried to be against He trying to beat me. I try to beat you to the video with that remix.
Speaker 1: This is how I'm gonna do it now.
Speaker 7: No, listen, listen, listen, you ain't gotta explain ship. There's enough money out there for everybody.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm about. This is my, it's my it's my biggest homie. That's my biggest homie. Come on, man, real niggas. You know look what I'm saying. So let's five on the remix.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm an I'm definitely go view that. Uh that uh that video video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about this. Let's talk about the five on it. So shout out to Mike. Yeah, yes, very day from Oakland.
Speaker 2: Shout out to uh.
Speaker 1: And young mouth.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, good people, man, you know what I'm saying. Very talented, been doing legendary you know I'm talking about. So we we Uh, Chris hickshoutut to Chris Hicks. He came and Scooby at my house in Rancho Salona. I said, man, come give me cause I got to hang out.
Speaker 2: I'm not driving.
Speaker 6: He can't.
Speaker 1: No, that's in.
Speaker 2: That'sn't fair Fields.
Speaker 1: Rich. Yeah yeah, yeah it is nice a little while, but he gave it, Scooby so well he did.
Speaker 2: I'm telling this.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the story. Let's tell the story please.
Speaker 2: So uh we are Mike Denton's in Alameda.
Speaker 7: Mike Denton is a legendary UH engineer slash producers like he has a studio where all uh everybody that somebody go to. You know, I'm talking about to this day, he mixing master all my ship. He's mixing mastering my two albums right now, the d Boy Diary Book one and two. Right now, if we speak, that has to be then on September fifteenth. That's coming out in November eleventh. You know, I have to plug that. Matter of course, speaking of the plugs, I ain't gonna get to go off message, but I was the first rapper ever saying plug.
Speaker 2: We could do some documentations and do some do just one screaming that plugs. You first want to.
Speaker 1: Talk about Triple being scaled, talking about the drought season, all that ship, my nigga is all on wax and it's all documented.
Speaker 4: So you mad.
Speaker 2: The eighties and the late eighties and early nineties.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so we at Mike then studio, we man, we got we got motherfucking humpty humping that motherfucker right, we got, we got, we got shot g them there.
Speaker 2: We got motherfucking uh.
Speaker 1: All there, all these niggas just go and Pop Marts is like, ah, somebody everybody else on that motherfucker right, So we we and that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Main I say.
Speaker 7: I say, I'm going to be the bar toender nigga. So I said, I send Cap sable Hole with my boy Kevin Dixon. We call him Cap save Hop because in the video he's the one who played Cap sable Hole.
Speaker 1: So I sent the start. I say, man, go get this and get this so you come through. I said, So we got the big jugs arrowhead water, right, we empty those so our arrow had water arroad water just because we just need a big judge court the water out and put the thing in there. So we So I twisted it up, you know what I mean. I became the mix ology and so I put.
Speaker 7: I made these everybody and one with uh with one fifty one but Cardy right with that in it though.
Speaker 2: You feel you're making it.
Speaker 1: So I had the whole motherfucker like it was probably about thirty of us at one house, like everybody perking.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker's all in the front.
Speaker 1: You are throwing up and all kind of ship My nigga, don't if you go listen, I got five on it. You might want to, you know.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Look, put that thing up when we when you're posting this, it's just life.
Speaker 1: We're on Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, Friday, that rich Okay, I just coming just for the people that don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're listening to this first time drink chance come out the Legends come out on Friday, but we give you surprise episodes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Friday. I'm coming every time. No, no, you want you now that I know about this ship and everybody been hitting me Maine. You'll got some real followers out there, the.
Speaker 2: Dream Champions Army. But so do you because at the end of the day, the people always.
Speaker 1: Because I'm the slang guy of the East Coast. Yeah, and and and and people always try to compare me to you, and I always I'm gonna say it again. It's my third or fourth time. I'll be like, yo e forty because I stole yeslang. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying a good way can't recognized game.
Speaker 1: And a good way. And I read your ship, so I spread your ship in the East Coast and and you know what, and I had jump off, and I jump off came out here. But you know, forty, man, they're one of the most genuine people, genuine I ever met. You've always been the same, from the exact moment I met you to the exact moment right now. Whatever you say is your word, yes, sir, and your word, your word is everything. Man.
Speaker 7: I tell motherfucker from when I was a little young mustache, I tell my fucking money ain't changed me.
Speaker 2: It just changed the way people think about me.
Speaker 1: I want to be a little young message.
Speaker 2: You're taking young mustache.
Speaker 1: U was a young mustage.
Speaker 2: How are you calling it?
Speaker 1: You ain't even a fully gold tee. Explain another slag we keep saying perk. Obviously you mean drunk.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you know I want.
Speaker 1: I'm on a song called hopper perk too, but guess when and this is the boy booming. That's just slap hard too. But look look or another word I coined slapping. Whenever you hear motherfuckers say that's your slap yes, forty. Can't nobody ever say annoy that purpose is drunk perk perkin. It was before you feel people start taking pergosons right, and perking is like like coffee perk like you just like you, you call it drinking from drinking, just drinking. So we're perking man Mattheruck, Ben Perkins, We've been perking we too. But I so on that remake, I'm not talking about popping the perkoson. I'm talking about perkin off liquor. That's right, guys. And then I was like, maybe there's a lot of purpose that's I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't want nobody doing it. It's just I got on the song. But I played my position and talked about liquor. That's that's where it comes. That's what That's what I started off saying, from perking, perking in the Bay Area and on the West Coast.
Speaker 2: That means, you know, we're perking off drink.
Speaker 1: You know. I was about to say the same ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna claim that.
Speaker 7: I'm going to give that to I would say, keep the Sneak and mack Drake together, because resting piece Mac Dre, resting piece of the Jacker, mack Drake, my city.
Speaker 1: Mac Drake is from my city. He's from the crest side in front of the hillside.
Speaker 7: R I p mac Dre. One of the greatest seeds. That was that everybody slept on. And then when he passed, everybody trying to get on get on it. But we was fucking with him, even though me and him we was from different soils and we were both taking it for our hoods. We respected each other. Motherfuckers. Just don't know that ship though, you feel me? Yeah, yes, sir, r I p mac dre Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Mac drake now, didn't Drake just like sample something from Man carry with the macdred are too short? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, too short?
Speaker 1: Both both? Oh, I don't know which one I think that was right? Yeah, you see last night I didn't even know that was Rapp last night.
Speaker 7: Year I didn't see him, you know, I was laught. I ain't see you neither, cause I was last on us. No, I don't even like being last, bigger thing.
Speaker 1: He had a trailer.
Speaker 2: He had a trailer.
Speaker 1: I had a room, just like I'm here to tell you man, I ain't on no hot horse nothing.
Speaker 7: I'm humble having been man. I've always been humble and hungry man, hungry and humble man. And I didn't even want to be last. I don't like being last. Me and too short talk about this talking like all that all all who who the headline of this hour. I wanted to I don't like because when you last, you're leaving with the traffic. So when you're getting your card, the whole everybody in there leaving out with you, you feel me.
Speaker 1: But that ain't It's just I don't be tripping, man. I just want to just do my ship and get out of there.
Speaker 2: Man, you have sincere a real nigga.
Speaker 1: You're a good nigga, and we always but all right, So the second time I drink forty, the first time I drink nine Brandies, Yeah, you had that day we was going in about it was literally the first West Coast person I ever. You were staying at the MGM, and I was staying at the MGM. So all we had to do you go to your room. I go.
Speaker 2: We didn't have nowhere that we weren't driving, we invade. We just got to talk. Let's just get perking, let's stay drinking, let's get some of them threw up so crazy the next morning, like that's how you know what?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 2: You fucked up. You don't throw up that night, you threw up the next day.
Speaker 8: And then.
Speaker 1: So then you come to Paul's cousin was horrible. His bed was fucked up. So then now you come to the hood lab. Did you Did you plan that you was gonna suck me up in my own studio?
Speaker 7: Didn't You didn't plan? Well, okay, I came to get sucked up with you. Okay, you know, but you' that's my duty man and this alcohol man, we're gonna drink dun a teaspoon.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You get tea spoon. Man, Let's drink.
Speaker 2: N you feel me?
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this this ever moment in your life you was drunk and you you got embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's think.
Speaker 1: Let me think.
Speaker 7: Oh, man, kind of threw up so many times because you know, sometime I forget that intergest ship, you know, I and throw up and I go right now and go throw up.
Speaker 1: If I had hell of interdest or something, I'm gonna throw up and be right back drinking. I like, because my ship ain't the kind where you do the room spinning and ship, because like that. I was a kid when I got teenager, well an older teenager.
Speaker 2: When I did that ship.
Speaker 1: I tell people, if you throw up and quick, then you're not a drinking exactly.
Speaker 2: If you throw up and keep it moving drinking, bro, you gotta keep going.
Speaker 1: So just for the recording, static Selector is a drink champ. But I'm gonna be honest. You own ownership with a drink chat right because said no. But we're gonna make you a real trophy because you're a part of the drink chance.
Speaker 2: Definitely in blood, your fans, your fans, you.
Speaker 1: Got your drink chance. Maybe you could take that cup with you please in the shots take a shout to We'll take another shot because because we were talking, let's go whatever, let's go listen and for the people and listen. There's one person that bothered me because I use the word retarded. I am not talking about you know, you know, enable people. I have so many you know what I'm saying, disabled people. I'm not we're talking about Yeah, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about us. So you know disabled people. I have disabled people in my family directly, you know what I'm saying, directly like I'm talking about my first blood. So that's not what we're talking about. We're gonna do this retardment. This is is retarded slash argument. We love, we love to disabled this and this is not what we do. We don't down nobody. If you gay, if you fucking white, if you fucking yellow, if you whatever, drink champs. You could be a drink champ. That's not thug downment of the teament, thug dovn of the team. And you need a personal membership crazy hood. You need the personal membership great Champs is not that you could be whatever responsibil just drink responsible and higher over.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give jump over. So what's next for forty forty?
Speaker 1: You did every fucking then and I can't believe you still got the love for the game, Like like when I asked you energy your energy, I can't. I just can't, Like I hate the game like no.
Speaker 2: I'm having fun. I'm having fun.
Speaker 7: I love rapping bro I got a lot of good spill for the ass. That's why I can't wait to drop the d Boy Diary book on it too.
Speaker 1: They're gonna say that, motherfucker, that's a rapping ass.
Speaker 7: Motherfucker you really do when they hear it, because you know, there's a lot of motherfuckers that don't understand that the ship be going over there here like a shower nozzle.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bake the notes with this one. Bigga said, shower this game involved. That's what it's called. Shower over ship, over your head, little showering. No, the thing you woo, I had no idea. Let's make it look learning yo. But forty man, you got you got the liquor business. You got rapped. And I asked you what you what you would pick and you said both. Yeah. Now what's what's what's the big You've got the album you said coming Yes, October.
Speaker 2: You said November, November, November, Yeah, November, level I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Two albums, Yeah, two albums I dropped. That's another thing. I dropped multiple albums at one time. I do dual albums at one time. So I take one budget and drop two two albums at the same time. And that's that's a slick way of doing this ship maybe because you know what it's given the fans more songs, right, and you understand me. You get you get to let out a lot of ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You get to say a lot of ship. And I got my my my fan base is locked into that. They don't have No.
Speaker 2: I can't say everybody can do that.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it for the last seven years.
Speaker 7: I had a double album and I was one of the first ones with one of the double I'm back with All Eyes on Me and all that ship.
Speaker 2: I had one called Element of Surprise. It came out on Job Records.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's a gold record.
Speaker 1: You feel it's your relationship with Job now something. Man, if you go look at my unsung, yeah, are you working? You look chick.
Speaker 7: So if you go look at Unsung, I had Barry Wise, which is the guy who signed me from Give Records.
Speaker 2: He spoke highly about me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: To this day we have friends. He has a record label.
Speaker 7: Called Records, and he just put out he he had put out a he got. He got about three or four gold records up under even right, and he just did it recently. Thold singles. I know he got the Nelly, the Nelly record with the Marvin Gaye sampord that went through there that went gold.
Speaker 1: Is uh, what's the other dude?
Speaker 7: Now, there's a few people that's that have some good you know, he's been doing mostly singles, but he on the case stuff. But he spoke highly about me. Told him, you know, you know, I could easily run a label if I needed, if I wanted to and whatnot. You know I'm talking about you know he's he came to v lay and signed me.
Speaker 2: Man, you feel me me?
Speaker 1: And is there nobody in the world that has anything bad to say about you? Forty?
Speaker 7: It's people of course, you know, hate me, hate him with the play, it's definitely motherfucker's that gonna say.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it ain't because I fucked them over nothing.
Speaker 7: It's because it's either a motherfucker want to be in my position or I didn't pay attention to them.
Speaker 1: Like a lot of times, motherfuckers just want to get on your rate. They just want you only. They just want you to keep them out like you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's been times motherfucking me on Twitter say something I get at them personally, like I find somebody that know them, like what's up with that ship, my nigga?
Speaker 8: And not for it.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to grab your attention, man, But it was was just man, I'm glad, I'm glad you got back. Gave me tho men because I just want to you know what I'm saying, let people know I got my crafted. I'm trying to get it out there, you know, ship like that, But I ain't never did nothing dirty than nobody.
Speaker 2: Mane you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah so, but you know, for the most part.
Speaker 2: Main I'm a solid dude.
Speaker 1: Man, you understand me.
Speaker 2: I'm silid, not potato salad Maine.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: That I love people, man, not things. I'm not in the materialistic things. I love people.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I got this big gass change on that because I can do it and I'm a rapper.
Speaker 1: This is rap ship. You feel It's part of my occupation.
Speaker 2: Man, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Like a square man lived next to Gary, Yes, sir, he lived next to me out there before him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't have way more money than.
Speaker 1: Bird man.
Speaker 2: I lived in that. I lived there first. Okay, got history.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why I would like to do an EP because we we we we we need to do different people, but we're like like the same people, but we're different. You're in l A right now. I'm in Like we can we go Snoop studio and do it? Have you been a Snoop studio?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But listen, let's let's break down because then you and Snoop at one point was it over Like he kept saying, he kept saying a word that you made up. It doesn't matter. I never said anything about it. You definitely did. Never because that's my folks, that's my family. But I don't I don't like, I don't.
Speaker 7: Care about none of that. Who made up this dead the third I'm not You know what I mean When I tell people I just want to lace their boots and like I'm grapping. Everybody can use my ship. It don't matter. You feel me grapping this bitch ship, I ain't in the.
Speaker 2: Boots, which is just you know, shoes. Wake that game up, you know, make them aware.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Every time I think I'm gonna slang nigga, that's why I go give it to you, because I'll be like this niggas ship is crazy. This nigga described spaghetti and slang. That's why I me and Snoop it's close to this day and that's really our loved one.
Speaker 2: That's our family. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Snooping been in the Valel kicked it with us several days and weeks the delled off.
Speaker 2: I just ran into Dazs and Crup. We was like a family union last night.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, come on, man, I never wanted.
Speaker 1: Like big big big a last night. I couldn't even grab them. I'm sorry, but yo, you know what, this is the thing that I wanted to say on stage last night because last night is a lot of Mexicans.
Speaker 13: I assume they came out for me. I'm not sure, but when I played that Spanish music, they fucking came up. And all the Mexican people in the.
Speaker 1: World, all the Puerto Rican people in the world, all the Cuban people in the world, all the Salvendorians you know, and may Threast say, I just want to tell you something. That's my favorite game.
Speaker 8: Game.
Speaker 1: I got a favorite game. My favorite game is in may Threst and I was locked out with one nigga.
Speaker 2: That's my nigga.
Speaker 1: But listen, if you Spanish, if you Latino, I just want to tell you something.
Speaker 2: We are black, We all are come from the same region.
Speaker 1: We come. This should not be no separation. And also if you are from the West Coast, if you are from the East Coast, if you are from down South and you're from up north, let me tell you something. That is something that they set up to divide us. It's the same niggas in Compton, the same niggas on Film, are, same niggas on Fillmore, the same niggas on fifty seven and Alves, same niggas on fifty seven. Aves in Kendle, same niggas in Kindle is in Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: We are all the same people.
Speaker 1: We gotta stop letting people divide us, right, because we are allowing that to happen. And sometimes when you represent your hood and you say I'm from Left Rack or you say I'm from Queensbridge, you divide something because we're all from human, We're all from we are from human. I don't know if that.
Speaker 2: I felt anybody with a quarter of the brain should have caught that.
Speaker 1: They should caught that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, human man, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I use the cord off my brain sometime.
Speaker 2: You use that, you use it, you know, act.
Speaker 1: Now, but eight forty So listen, you got what made you want to even say liquor? Period?
Speaker 7: Because if that's all I've been talking about all my life, all my life in rap music, and that's what I really do. And I know that you can drink when you're down and out right, and you can drink when it's a celebration. You feel me, So through the good times and the bad times, alcohol will be here, buddy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. America. America was built on booze. Wow. I don't know if y'all know. Yeah, prohibition billionaires speak easy. Yeah, you feel me? Yeah? So you did the liquor, you did the albums. Is he forty gonna put on a new artist? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Man, I just recently doing I'm doing business with my guy, Neptor Ferrell. He's uh, he's from I'm from Magazine Street and uh in the Hillside and he's from Magazine Street the south side. The only thing to separate Hillside from south Side is the overpass. Right, It's just a little overpass, you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: But he's like Sherwood and you from left right right.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm talking about. Yeah, And Nephtor Fharld is a talented young man. Y'all gonna check him out, man, Neftter Ferld.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: You can go to his Instagram. He's verified on on Instagram, Twitter all that ship and the boy make it. He's sing a song called big Time and Puffy and them and they didn't have any on a Snapchat and ship singing it and all, like all the celebrities like they fuck with it. Like you know what I'm saying that, I'm very happy about that. That that's signing right there. He's sick with it, man, Right, So you're putting out a new artist. You got the liquor?
Speaker 1: Is he forty? Gonna be on television?
Speaker 2: Do some television?
Speaker 1: Ship, We'll do love and hip hop California.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not doing no reality shows. Okay, I'm not doing none of that ship, man, But why it's flaid unless it's super positive it's about if it's about some entrepreneurial ship.
Speaker 7: But if it's all that messy ship, I'm cool because when they're gonna regret that ship in the future, you know what I'm talking about, Like you don't.
Speaker 1: Look back and be like, man, play itself. Man, I'm cool, But to each his own.
Speaker 2: People, got it.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get their money and get their Instagram followers and Facebook followers and all that ship and family that's they've been there. I'm not man. The Bay Area is this? Would you would you play a role like like you know with mister fab my brother, I just needed to need the bigger mouth, like.
Speaker 7: I will pop up on it on something like this positive that my whole thing is. I can't I can't say I'm not gonna do anything long as I'm not doing no messy ship. I'm not doing nothing that's gonna be held a messy and just just for ratings and ship and throwing glasses at motherfuckers and funking and all that. Real I'm too now. I'm a grown ass motherfucking man. Man, I'm not all that ship.
Speaker 1: MANE Okay, so forty, what what you got to tell the people before we get up out of here? Because we love you, man, and I just want to say it in front of everybody whoever's listening. You always, yo. You've been straight up and down like six o'clock with me from the moment I met you, and you kept it the same way. I love you, I love your peoples, I love ad and you represent.
Speaker 2: I'm support you.
Speaker 1: I'm always you know, continue to I don't care. I'll have the palm. I've been cheerleading for you forever and I'm gonna continue to that because that's what you did to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, and.
Speaker 1: The first recond we ever did you you may be come to the studio and Battery Studios. I came here and you like what you're drinking, said, I said, oh ship, And I tried to get you the strip club and you wouldn't go there your way. I want your wife to hear this, because you're a good man here and you're the person I look up to. So I wanted to be a good man like you one day. It took me about fifteen years. Yeah, because I was a scumback then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay, man. I wanted you wanted to stripper back then. There you and I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: I ain't never.
Speaker 2: You feel me, you know what I'm saying. Back then? Back then, I'm sorry she's coming around.
Speaker 1: This is before I met you. But I tried to get you to do that and you did it, you.
Speaker 2: Didn't do it.
Speaker 1: And this is this is the platinum, this one I was platinum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: I was the hottest nigga in the America and you you still was like, you know, I'll smoke with you.
Speaker 2: I'll with you, yes, sir, but I'm gonna go home to my wife and your wife is in the Bay Area in your mind.
Speaker 1: And I took that for the rest of my life. Yes, sir, I took that and I said, you know what I want to be like eight forty and I'm not gonna lie. There's only one other brother that I invited him to some pussy and they ain't take it. Was Daddy Yankee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was play great Daddy one. But then I realized that you're not playing gant you just.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm just trying to patter myself with my granddaddy. Now, man, you know the older folks feel me and I don't have no.
Speaker 2: Before you get about my wife to me. The first book I read was Malcolm X.
Speaker 1: Then the second book I read was Horror Son by Donald Gowans. Donald Gowans is from the Bay Area, correct.
Speaker 4: Is he?
Speaker 1: No? I don't think Donald going from the Bay. He liked for the Detroit or something state though he gamed up, But then he.
Speaker 2: Wrote something about Phil Moore Street and his right. I'm sure he did. What is Philmore Iceburg Slim?
Speaker 1: Probably as Iceburg swim, but it was all Donald goings Iceburg Slim homies, and.
Speaker 7: You know all have books and ship they was gamed up. So break down Phil mare Street to me, I can't because I'm not from there. I just know the more full of game.
Speaker 1: Man. It's a bunch of motherfuckers from Fillmore that that's gamed up.
Speaker 2: And you know fil More slim, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I've never met I never met it. All my old g's all my partners. Og stumped down, shout to Og stumped down. Let me tell you something about stumped down that Og stumped down to saying Quinn's daddy saying Queinn you know the legend saying saying Quinn from from uh.
Speaker 1: From from Fillmore, He from Philmo. Yeah, yeah, that's so Ogi stumped down. It's his daddy.
Speaker 7: Okay, Og stumped down lace me with the word sprinkle me, sprinkle He laced me because this, Yeah, yeah, because he said, he say, fuldy man, I like to sprinkle the kids, man, you know, just game them up, you know. Yeah, So that's what laates me with that, you feel me. I don't make up everything. I'm just a gamed up individual. I keep my ear to the soil, like and I got a.
Speaker 1: Big up down Leezy Timbo. That's who I got a lot of, my.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: That's how the ship studies, you feel. You give them a fucker, they just just do. And you know, he got to go.
Speaker 7: He got the platinum album and the whole thing. You know what I'm saying like, Yeah, you know, I just want to sprinkle a commage.
Speaker 2: Man, you'll get a lot of ship from my muggs over there with.
Speaker 1: Mugs Inglewood, your blood come over here in Inglewood, come over here.
Speaker 2: Ale.
Speaker 1: You know you got sick with a chain with you feel in Inglewood being a blood. You gotta be a blood in Inglewood. You don't. You don't have to partake none of this ship is there crips angle with Yeah, yeah, buddy, it's a super blood gang and ingle w correct the big gang, Inglewood family. That's the game. What gag? Are you a part of? No game? Because man, you don't need to make some make you know, I thought you.
Speaker 2: Sage family my nigga, Yeah, mact in your little one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my nigga to Mac ten you know Mac team, Man, that's my one.
Speaker 2: Man. I missed Mac Tin. I miss dub C as well and.
Speaker 14: Got when you shot Circle shot the dub C to H ship with people with hip hop, people in the street, people on the street, streets is going to the internet.
Speaker 1: Sop shout him out and it's Inglewood. Car Car car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: That's A that's A that's a clique unit, the family, A car we called the car. Yeah, you know you got the cript car.
Speaker 2: The Blood Car, the I Car, that's one from the I Car.
Speaker 1: Shure, the whole Inglewood car car Car Car C A R K R. I said, bring me home black and this keep already hold. And for you, my nigga, Freddy fox O, you bumping out Mama house in thee they whenever we in New York, he go to Freddie fox House.
Speaker 2: That's just my nigga. I love that nigga. Man.
Speaker 1: We have problems for two seconds and then we made and then and then we made it right.
Speaker 7: And that's what.
Speaker 2: Nigging the B M W.
Speaker 1: Diller I was like, damn, I ain't got my gun nowhere around and this nigga is huge. That's my nigga. I love you, Freddie FOXX, you know that. And for E forty man, I can't thank you enough because you know what, I'm not thank you for just being on this podcast.
Speaker 2: My partner d J E f N.
Speaker 1: Look, look, thank you it's my partner, d J E f N. But you know, you know what I want to thank you for not just for doing the podcast. I want to thank you for being a real person, not a real nigga, an icon and icon game. You've always been a real person to me. Your word has always been your boring to me. I swear to God, you came a little late today, is the problem? No sweat.
Speaker 2: I'm a rapper man, I know.
Speaker 1: That's why he's bringing it up. Niggas don't like this kind of ship.
Speaker 2: This and ship when we got distributed.
Speaker 1: The reason the reason why I'm bringing it up is because.
Speaker 2: I had, like when the rapper comes late.
Speaker 1: Ship, we sit back and we asked each other and say is it gonna still happen? And we had no conversation about that because you know I said before, I said, that's a stand up. He straight up and down like six o'clock, sir, He hang hangs sangria off the yells ball. He do what he gotta do, like you gotta dole on the corner on fire hydrant. That's my that's my that's my nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, that's my nigga.
Speaker 1: Deli. This nigga gonna show up on time. He's gonna pop up. You do what you gotta do do it. I had not a bit of dol. It's a new word.
Speaker 2: It's made it up right now, doubt Elsie.
Speaker 1: We don't falk with a girlfriends. Yeah, I out to you as well. No, I never for your girl.
Speaker 2: But can one three?
Speaker 1: I'm a hit.
Speaker 2: You're gonna drink this ship?
Speaker 1: Come on, let's go. No, No, you want take me to let's over that. Give me, give me aden everything, look ahead, hold on home now so you're not bringing your look at it's not props. Not gonna leave until you keep this ship. Don't don't.
Speaker 2: Did you realize you want liquor?
Speaker 1: Man this, Yes, that's good. Give it to me.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to drink.
Speaker 1: Man, some of that.
Speaker 2: You want some beer breath?
Speaker 1: The product is to be dressing this one.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Mike Booth, him and Chin.
Speaker 1: Ban got their own pop cast popping off, hang hanging rose lamb.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be tell you I'm gonna keep your niggas real. Don't hang out with Mike Booth. Drink with Mike Booth drink and even Mike Booth drink that nigga ain't never gained weight as long as I never do this. This nigga been in the same weight for eighteen years.
Speaker 2: You want some Bruce little, Look at this?
Speaker 1: You got, you got, you got, you got drink. Don't drink beer, man, that frack city, we got TV drinking. Motherfucking look at look at ahead of it.
Speaker 2: Look at that man, that's real, Bruce Hell.
Speaker 1: Really, you're fucking up.
Speaker 2: We're the fuck you at your city, boy d, you're fucking up your hair and not here.
Speaker 1: How y'all here man, manny from Boston, hook from fucking I want to drink.
Speaker 2: Look at you for this.
Speaker 1: This is a great listen for people that don't know. Damn, I'm gonna tell you how you you measure a great ceo. We went to pomp Daddy. I didn't hit you because you and can't do. You don't leave.
Speaker 2: This guy invited you, Ali invited you to lunch, and you said you don't leave.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. That's another line. That's another lot. I leave lie. No, y'all be like y'all hit me like now, let's go. Man, I'm fam you with the fan.
Speaker 2: Mand Ma.
Speaker 1: Got the I have a long day to day.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking the.
Speaker 1: Bathroom. Give me them over that you're from the.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: That's the one. Give me, I help you them, give me. I got case.
Speaker 2: With that ship mate, Let me get let me get a cup. I ain't gonna come to her blood.
Speaker 1: What what you hos?
Speaker 3: It sounds my boy holding the giants. It sounds and uber, thank you, Uber Miami, Uber, Miami. Look we drinking forty ship. Look with this ship say hold up, hold up. The first thing you got to do is smelling.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait you open it up. I'm gonna teach you how to please see something here?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Man? You figure the court? Yeah? He goes like that.
Speaker 2: What the courts say on it?
Speaker 1: Uh? You're rich Earl Stevens selection.
Speaker 2: Okay, say that.
Speaker 1: That's my government. God damn my government.
Speaker 2: Name maybe fresh bottle? Who wants some of this? Mango Scottle?
Speaker 1: Right quick, mangot right quick, mane get it. Let me teach you something forty see you see why you got this right here? Yes, sir, because because you can put it in mister child suspensive restaurants.
Speaker 2: Running like this.
Speaker 1: That this how they pour it forty So that's how you do it. NK that I'm not yours. That's selections. Mango Scottle you know this is legendary right here. Let there, y'all drinking makes them. Not only are you'll drinking with forty y'all are drinking forty exactly. Smell it. Smell it before y'all drinking. Yeah, that's just smell like mango. Man, it's not playing this ain't this ain't no ship you just put your name on. This ship is from the ground up, from the gravel. There's some real ship. Everything I've done different liquor. I'm building this liquor ship like my wrap ship. Something happening right here.
Speaker 2: This match.
Speaker 1: Hold on, it's too good. From the ground up.
Speaker 2: It's the cameras come and check this.
Speaker 1: Hold hold on because because I want to be I wanted to be constructive to criticism.
Speaker 2: But sism whatever that shop means criticism. There's one two Nigga's good. No, No, I'm taking that back home. One yeah, same one, all right, But hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm gonna do. Equity. I'm I'm gonna break this down.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hmm, it's what Paul that one that nigg comedy. Hold on, man, I gotta get this on my snapchat. We gotta get.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on real quick. I can't believe it's not.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it's not. Butter d What we do? What we do? That? Man were dragging?
Speaker 2: I'm drinking mango chaps. Man, what's up?
Speaker 1: I can't believe you made a mascott all love eighteen percent eighteen but you may excuse me.
Speaker 2: I said it on. You know, I'm want to give second. I said it wrong. I even catch that ever scott on that?
Speaker 1: Okay? We feeling? Are you ready? Hell? Yeah? Ready? This?
Speaker 2: This is my big homie.
Speaker 1: This is my but hold on, are we're doing a drop? Look I'm doing about on the podcast here we got ready to go. That's my big homie. I couldn't believe I knew he had a flavor moscoto. I say fucking up. As soon as I taste it. I said, this nigga is smarter than me. Eighteen eighteen percent? Man, hold on, what your beIN? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Seventeen that's another There you go seventeen there you baby boy?
Speaker 2: Definitely too much.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lot. I gotta apologize. I gotta apologize to you for what you gotta apologize love because I didn't think you underestimated it. Unestimated I thought, because first off, when this mango moscoto, Yeah, I know, you know what I'm saying, water down and ship like this, send some old sweet ship, Nigga.
Speaker 2: That ship that's the that's one of the ones that's when it's in its own lane.
Speaker 1: God, that's when one that's one of the ones that's in his own You got this in conscoles too. It's in some of the conscoles and in some of the safe ways.
Speaker 2: It's in all the.
Speaker 1: Explain to you, Explain to you.
Speaker 2: Let me explain to you that it's on premises and off premise.
Speaker 7: So on premise is when it's in like some of the bars, restaurants, hotels, clubs, and it's off premise, which is the general market.
Speaker 2: The general market is the mom.
Speaker 1: And pop stores, all the stores out there, the corner stores. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Is there too?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 2: I just want to game all up right quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, So before we get up out of here. You didn't see Rapping Foe yesterday. I didn't get a chance to see my guy here. Did you know that was him? When I remember I came later, so he threatened the police.
Speaker 2: Crazy, did he that's my love one? Though, I see.
Speaker 1: If I was there, I would have talked to him, you say, tell you come on, loved one.
Speaker 2: We pulled up as soon as we pulled up.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that was him though, at first left on us and then I looked at him, and then I gave him a five year make a bigger rapport table. We love you on Yeah, definitely did flip on the police yesterday. Almost could have been track. Yeah, tell you whatever's going on in your life. We love you at drink Champs in our E D J E F N. We love you forty love you. We want you want, We want you to get it right because we don't want you out there flipping on the police no more, because.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna work every time.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got to use the word love hard.
Speaker 1: We love you, but let's let's get it together because we don't need you out there flipping on the police no more because they're gonna kill They're gonna kill us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just pulled up. I don't see it. I pulled up lasting because you're the headliner.
Speaker 1: On your Hollywood shit. Let's keep you right.
Speaker 2: I don't like headliners his training.
Speaker 1: We are the driller. God damn, God damn. Let's make some lawyer forty listen forty.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I was like, I am a home I got, I am a whole. But anything you want to say before you get up out of here, because you I know you got seventeen thousand ventures.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell the youngsters man, stay money motivated.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stanll me uh say paper inspiraated, you know what I'm saying, And wear socks, and wear socks.
Speaker 1: They ain't wearing socks. Just people out there wearing socks. I got a lot there making friends.
Speaker 7: Racist very hey, so look like like I say, man, you know, just you know, don't sound like trying to not sound like everybody else. It's hard for me to distinguish who on the auto tune and who not, and this that and the third this big U. So you can carve your own identity and no matter what they think, at the end of the day, you will win because you was an innovator, you creative there it is all right.
Speaker 1: So before we get up out of here, like we said, we gotta hang hanging rose Lamb. I want Mike Booth and I want chick Ban to say, what up? Chicken Bing is still hell? He left?
Speaker 2: Come on, Chang Bank check he's sleeping.
Speaker 1: You gotta work, Chi Bang, Chang Bang, what are you doing? Come on? Come on say and Twinter is staying with I'm Mike uptown tonight. Yeah, yo, Mike, come on yo, come on, chick Ban just just to eat forty episode but please yeah, yeah, you're coming out with your podcast. Chick Bing and Mike Booth come over here. What the you're doing? Tell them Rose Hang Hang Rose Lan, come on tell them Tom chick Bing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, shout out to drink Champs.
Speaker 15: You know, noa giving us a platform to eat with the podcast. You know, I'm just gonna be me chick bing. Anybody know what it is. I'm you know, order Child Ordered Child over check or Global. I got Booth in the building. It's my boat for a long time. You know we're gonna take this too, whatever we could take it, and we're gonna grow as a crew, as a family.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Drink Champs, Hang Hang or a rose Land.
Speaker 2: You know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna do when we're here to give y'all what it is.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, sir, I just want to big, you know, and you know what I'm saying in the drink champs.
Speaker 1: You don't giving us this platform and eat forty coming through showing my brother. So we're gonna bring this the bigger, better things at e f N too, Yeah, I say my brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So listen.
Speaker 1: Can I call you earl that like, yeah, that's my hand though, that's my real handle, that's my government.
Speaker 2: I hate when Nigga called me victim.
Speaker 1: You may call me earl all day. Man, I got problem, Stevens man, you call but would be to be staying for blayo lay so listen, so listen, we're taking all your liquort. You forty, I'm gonnakeep her, honey, I'm gonna get twisting and.
Speaker 7: To everybody, everybody the word I brought to the table. I don't mean to tell you on everything I love nineteen eighty nine. I was burnt, twisted, full up of the drunk, you know, just like you saying forty ain't no punk on the ship called the song was called the ship that the fun was your brain left side was the ep to click nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the last question because I was, I was, but you going and I want to keep going because you're a real nigga realist. You know.
Speaker 2: Now I want to use my round, my word for one of my worlds, one of my words. You know, we might got you perking up.
Speaker 7: And we're talking about we're talking about we're talking about we talk we're talking about words.
Speaker 2: Riggadelli, ricadelia.
Speaker 1: What that means the utmost of realists say that ridiculous and no goodall but like it could be like ridiculous. See, so look, so you gotta use that word before that, you gotta use that word.
Speaker 2: I use it ricadell.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you so you know, everything has this little way of yes to be working, this way how to go?
Speaker 7: And you twisted upright, so you know, so we you know, for cheesy, So then we have for shizzle. Then we have for sugar Dell, which is me for sugar Dell in fact. So you just twist the ship up, you feel me and it's just and then make the world go around, slang, make the world go around.
Speaker 2: Try you know what I mean. Ain't no need for gripping or who did this?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: And the third gripping me, you know, complaining like complaining on man. It was me like, I'm not gonna fall out with you a word. But if you, if you, if that's your pilot, you know we all, you know, make the world. This is what we do.
Speaker 2: Riggadella, you feel Meadelli? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking with you, Yes, Ricadelli, Like the Law is the most craziest ship.
Speaker 2: I want to be got some new ship too. I just don't want to just play yeah, won't one.
Speaker 1: I want to big up my nigga.
Speaker 2: I want to pick up my nigga mo y'all. I want to big money diego. I want Tone Tito, want to become my nigga. Mike uptown and become my nigga. Charles, Charles, I offered you a drinking.
Speaker 1: You don't even take it Rock because he's rich.
Speaker 2: I want to take it.
Speaker 1: You ding my ship, don't right being Mike Booth, Sir, hold on you so you want to drink that.
Speaker 8: I want a big this should go big dream thanks dreams here man here drinking with big Drain. It's it's actually.
Speaker 1: Rich Blanco. I want to also big up twin he you know he came out here with one hundred dollars forty, come over here, t seventeen. He's the broken nigga, we know, but he he making his richest nigga on earth.
Speaker 2: There you go that he came out here with one hundred dollars. Snoop Dogg told he's gonna be somebody.
Speaker 15: Dog and my moms, you already know the Western unions win the rounds.
Speaker 2: Man, remember of the story.
Speaker 1: He said, with d m X.
Speaker 2: All right, niggas took my blood name.
Speaker 1: Man, right there, you got it, got it all right?
Speaker 2: So forty. Snoop Dogg told you're gonna be somebody.
Speaker 1: What you go you're gonna give him?
Speaker 2: He came out here with a hundred dollars. No he had forty. I gave him one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Give give him some forty. What you mean, give him hundred outsten let's forty. You I came ahead yesterday. I got a hundred dollars in my little pocket. Give give me like a hundred dollars on a little you want. You know, you got a little pocket right here, got some two mix in my love, my little pocket a little.
Speaker 2: It's the broken nigga, we know, how about you.
Speaker 1: Und funny game DC two hundred.
Speaker 2: That's love, give me ahead of back, get shot.
Speaker 1: Put put that on one of the room.
Speaker 10: This motherfucker when we're in take that ship down to you told me, nigga, take that ship man.
Speaker 1: That's one of these batches up in this motherfucker class ass hotel. We in man. Listen, Teddy as either Gona, this could have been your money, Eddie to ask either big up to Eddie ass either but listen how much way time about forty g two hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: He got a bigger mother twin. You had to break down every day in this room.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you ship right now.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 1: Look he did a woom up in this motherfucker maronate at the bar like he was.
Speaker 7: Look, look look what I'm saying. Get your room up in this motherfucker. We're in a high class ass motherfucking hotel. Get your room for this motherfucker and marinate. Just peep these batches and just mack him back one down, don't pay him. Mack him down.
Speaker 1: Batcher's a batch is a bitch. I didn't tell you that. You tell us that marinate is like like.
Speaker 2: They take take your marinate. You know, just marinate man.
Speaker 1: Sure you don't know.
Speaker 2: This is my god, Charles.
Speaker 1: He been in every podcast, He's been in every to say he pays his own flight. He's just he's my nigga here real at the same at.
Speaker 2: The same time, at the same time.
Speaker 1: This is a bitch who hurt his heart because he hate bitches. Yea, he.
Speaker 2: Batches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought he said Badger's at first.
Speaker 2: I like that animal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to drink badger milk. I used to drink badger milk back in the day because I watched them what's that story that show?
Speaker 2: Animal?
Speaker 1: All right, so I'm going downstairs. Were trying to steal a flick real fast for no bab your forty water. Then we taking pictures during the podcast. This ship don't go wrong right now. It's a slurricane. That forty is it?
Speaker 2: When I come up.
Speaker 1: Forty, I gotta thank you once again because you see how you see how this ship is, and many people listen to this ship.
Speaker 2: You see we out of control control. This is lovely, lovely.
Speaker 1: Let's that's your ready, way up to organized? Is that your ready? Because me and my right original, No, this is not my original when my original was just a.
Speaker 2: Band with no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what for love. We was young, I had my wife told me, told me white, young, red and wing and she started wearing hell mother.
Speaker 2: For it was high school. She was sixteen and a half.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna get a new one because of my lady to out there.
Speaker 2: Because I love my wife.
Speaker 1: Wherever you are in the pool area, Big up my sister Michelle, Big up my sister Verus we in church right now, Big up one though, I see you, I see you. Why your double ottle wife? Big up old?
Speaker 2: You know I'm bigging up all my niggas.
Speaker 1: While big up everybody. What's your wife's name? I forgot look at your private life being in public.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm sorry, I understand my my.
Speaker 1: Public life is private and my private is like I'm probably.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, So my thing is this right, it's only seven real niggas left on this earth.
Speaker 2: Me you d m MAXI scar face. My thing is definitely.
Speaker 1: I know I'm won five real rappers niggas overall life. Definitely, And you know I'm for sure I'm at the top of the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm right behind you.
Speaker 1: I'm one right, And if you want to I definitely want Okay, I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Okay, you won, and then else whoever else they need to identify theirself.
Speaker 2: They mean, it's only five left, all right, so listen, what's happening? You name one?
Speaker 1: If dead all live, if we had to leave, and they say, God said you got to pick a real nigga to get into heaven, not me, because I really want.
Speaker 2: To know, yea one nigga, Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 1: Definitely your hands up. One more more more?
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna get me going into political one.
Speaker 1: More that go there, one more?
Speaker 2: It don't matter who they are. Rapper? How about that rapper? Rapper?
Speaker 11: H p.
Speaker 2: You know you want to give another one another one? Looks like you're about to give no. I was just gonna say pop.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just I can't, like, I don't. There's a lot of other one man, this one. I'm gonna let you you name it.
Speaker 2: I'm forty.
Speaker 1: Fuddy. You said political and we get some hot ship going on right now. We in the we're in the presidential season.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Like? You know, people are they don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: You done got me started with this ship. Huh go there go there.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody, these guys, I know, everybody's leaving. You know, we got problems in this politic season, man, and people need to vote because peop motherfuckers don't want to vote either.
Speaker 7: Go in there and vote with your heart, you know, go with your heart and your gut. I'm gonna vote for Hillary. That's what I'm gonna do. Donald Trump to me, I made a song people don't even know. I made a song called Trump Change because when my when my brother d shot was in y ay.
Speaker 1: Is it a positive Trump song at that time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was about it was it was more.
Speaker 7: Making making bring about a young nigga in the hood, young youngsters making bread in the hood, like wanting to be a tycoon like Donald Trump, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And so I didn't even know since I heard him. I'm like, I always like to him, all of it, all the way up into just recently. I'm like saying, a whole bunch of racist ship. I'm like, what's what's all this ship about? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I didn't even know that the country like a motherfucker. Yeah, my brother was telling me about man, it's a real estate tycoon. His name is Donald Trump. So I made a song called trump Change. It was called trump Change. It was on the It was on a gold album Right Now, Element of Surprise double album, and the song was called Trump Change. And on that song I mentioned I even said it. It was like instead of you know, motherfucker, say chump change. Instead of chump change, like trump change.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So only thing the first one of the things I said, Hey, look, you'll over there partying. One of the things I said was I said trump change. At the beginning, I say, trump change, Yeah, Donald Trump Change. I'm I'm big and him up and anything you feeling. I didn't know, dude, to me, I don't know if it's really him or I don't know what the fuck, but it seemed like he I don't think I don't think he's the right guy.
Speaker 1: He's doing right now.
Speaker 7: It's like he said a lot of really I think mainly it's his and he got a temper problem or something like like he quick, he might push that button that thing to make us go to war right away.
Speaker 1: He be tripping, bro, dude, be tripping. I'm sorry, not what is these right here? These these are Cardier buffs ship right here is Detroit shots right here. I'm fuck with Detroit real heavy. This is what they no, this is just between seven to like three thou wound yeah yeah, wow, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I apologize for the white sticks.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Yeah? You feel glass? You got glasses morning, niggas change goddamn it.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody wrapping it up. Forty. I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 1: We want you to take that glass that you're drinking with your sirl like this and the shot glass and I gotta shot for you.
Speaker 2: I got you watch the glass.
Speaker 1: Listen, not me? All right? Before we leave, can you run for Mayo?
Speaker 2: Shout out to our man.
Speaker 1: Donald Listen, listen because listen, let's just let's keep it real. Donald Trump turned politics into a smack DVD. So in order for us to make Kanye West president, because that's what I'm doing, I'm trying to make Kanye West president because I'm retarding.
Speaker 2: And this is my retargament. My retargument is a retarded argument.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my retargetment is I want to make Kanye Wes president in twenties whatever this is. But in order for us to do that, we need David Banner to be mayor of Mississippi. We need one be to be may of uh.
Speaker 7: I think David Banner. I got to tell y'all something about David Banner. He one of the most slogist dudes that I ever met. He wanted the realists out of the seven I was talking about, he wanted them motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: And I want to say, this is he really? Is he really running for mayor?
Speaker 7: If he did, I would definitely you understand me.
Speaker 1: Be Bahuna Mississippi for two days. Daddy fro Mississippi. You know what I'm saying. My daddy, Earl Stevens. He he from Mississippi. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So I love Dave when mayor or the ye me personally, I don't know if that's my positions.
Speaker 2: You gotta get one thing.
Speaker 1: I do, one thing I doten.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you why I run into my community.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. Let me tell you why you're the perfect candidate because you've been with your wife for twenty years.
Speaker 2: That alone makes you. These niggas can't be.
Speaker 7: With I look at what they do to Obama, and I feel like he's a great president. But listen, listen. When he first came into the game. The ship was fucked up them all that ship was already there. He stuck his ship and some ship that his fingers and some ship that he just can't wipe off like he just was.
Speaker 2: He came in and it was already bad.
Speaker 1: It was tides is the main of the area. Then we're gonna put game and Snoop gonna run California. I'm from I'm from an area called for Lighthealth. You run. I'm from a small city that ain't the Bay Area. No, no, no, but listen, once you take over, baby, we're gonna make mister fab You're gonna make too short.
Speaker 2: Takeover gonna sound like come through.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure, I'm from forlay Hell that we got to.
Speaker 7: We got same waters as the Bay Area, so we we we thelay Hell, so we the Bay Area. But what I'm saying is that's not the whole Bay Area. So well, I can't be the mayor of the whole Bay Area. That's what we're gonna make. Trick down Miami. So this is what we're gonna do, coming ambassador.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, in my opinion, I want hipopotas and politics. So in order for us to put Kanye West in office, what we need to do is to have everybody take care. I'm running for mayor left Track and they don't even have a mayor. I'm just taking over because I gotta do politics, politic halls, politician ship, So we need you to run for them. You went too short, and then we're gonna have the Loanies as your cabinet partners. Cabinet partners, and we're going We're gonna change politics. We changed hip hop, we changed life and listen, and you know, you know, you know why it's gonna work for you because you've been a respectful dude for over twenty years. He's still out here. The young, the youth respect you, the older niggas respect you, and everybody in between you respect you. So I'll just ask you as a friend, I need you to get into politics so we can make Kanye West for prayer because I want to get pretty easy. Or back somebody that you and then I want every school.
Speaker 7: I will definitely back somebody that I respect. Ham. I think he'll make a would be great man Graham.
Speaker 1: Let's go greatch and he ain't respitos no more.
Speaker 2: That's my nigga.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you something that mayor ship being a mayor. Shout out to my mayor in val You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I got I call it right now. Yeah, man, we don't need that, you know. It's just it's it's it's a lot more to this ship. So personally, I just want to play my position.
Speaker 1: And hip hop.
Speaker 2: We have to take over politics. Keep it wrong. If we take over politics. I mean, look checking Donald Trump. Yeah, but he made a circus.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When you see all the mother show up this ship, they come for the circus. You know what I'm talking about. There no real politicians that care about that. They come for they want to see the ship. They want to see. They want to laugh, they want to have, they want to do, you know, they want to do. I want.
Speaker 2: I believe in unity. My whole thing is unity over separation. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: I grew up with all walks of life in my neighborhood and the hillside Cambonian, Guarmanian Filippinos.
Speaker 1: Uh, my oss man. You know what I'm saying. Me the tongue is my you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 7: Everybody like it's like all walks of wife. What I'm saying in the hillside.
Speaker 2: While where I grew up at.
Speaker 1: Man, it wasn't just all you.
Speaker 2: Know, just all blacks.
Speaker 7: You feel me, and I respect I respect us all all, and that's we can't make it this world. God didn't put all of us on here to make it a separate thing. You feel me, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Man, God, damn, Let's make somense.
Speaker 1: You eat forty breaking it down again. Yoh, I can't thank you enough. Let's get on the shirt. Let's give the shirt.
Speaker 2: That I'm the best drinker for you.
Speaker 1: We have to making planks.
Speaker 2: It's only two people.
Speaker 1: It's only.
Speaker 2: A right to drink champs. To be honest, Old Vane and Troy ab cheated one night. One night I drank with them niggas, and.
Speaker 1: They put Patron in the rose. Didn't tell you. I didn't tell me. I was. I was six bottles in and I was like, there's something in there I don't funk. We mix it with with your So I threw up. I threw it was like I threw up, like I threw up, and a sushi. After that, de Troy to New York Summer Jam, like I know you, what's up? Shout out to him. Man, Troy, Man, we wish you the best respect in the trials and tribulations you're going through.
Speaker 2: Big up to the whole vein for your nigga.
Speaker 1: Set me up that night.
Speaker 2: But but forty, can I take this with me?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: You could take anything you want with you, but.
Speaker 1: You are I was taking. I can't take the liquor, your lick, my liquor. We didn't drunk already, Man, were taking.
Speaker 2: I'm taking this ship.
Speaker 1: I'm twisted. You're taking so much, forty man, anything else you want to say to your fans, because listen, let me tell you give all the websites.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it yo, fans was relentless.
Speaker 1: Your fans with something from the first episode we ever dropped your fans was like, if you don't get forty water on it. And in my mind, every time your fans tweeted I popped the collar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, that's another thing you under saying me. Me and my family started into the year the pop and the collar. Come on, man, motherfucker can't say nothing about I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They can't say Cody didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Man. Go look at all the footage and all the earlier days and all the ship that was always documented. I'm not trying to claim anything, but anyway, we'll get off of that ship. Man.
Speaker 7: You know, it sounds like I'm hello, you know, on which I'm not. I'm a very humble guy, but you understand me. I want to say shout out to all my fans because y'all believed me from a serious in the beginning. And y'all know I'm gamed up, and y'all know where we're from. Y'all know how we get down, y'all to live it. Y'all know what I speak is real.
Speaker 1: These square motherfuckers they game goofy I mean, fuck them. Anybody out there call nigga, whack nigga? You whack, you suck you feel me?
Speaker 2: You got your ship mixed?
Speaker 1: You game mother? Uh yo?
Speaker 2: So before we get upout it, can you before you got twenty times, can you.
Speaker 1: Describe the pimp life in the Bay Area? Just that's real quick.
Speaker 2: A pimp in the Bay You know what I'm saying. They live in the bag.
Speaker 1: No, no, hell no, okay, but no, man, man, better shout out to the peas man, the peeds, the peas that's a pimp. Okay to shout out to the peas because they they they you know, they sit back and they're being a cut like over body, limp like what he had over there. They have bashes all the motherfuckers bad as the motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Yes, they'll be sending them holdt like a test message, you know what I'm saying, talk about it and they be they be CAMOUFLAGEDNA be dressed just like me and you, my nigga, nigga be over there, dress just like me and you nigga just getting money nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how the bake of a.
Speaker 1: Big the bag, big up the bag yo, forty.
Speaker 2: I love you, my nigga. Thank you sobody to do the drop and just do this picture. Get us out of there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't eve we wrote for it was two hours, that's what we were. Yeah, we brought in that don't really seem like two hours doctor an hour
Speaker 5: M hm