Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran's phone tappened. All right, let's get into it, Garrett. Yes, is it your phone tap today? I believe so. All right, tell me all about it.
Speaker 2: So Natalie wants a phone tap her sister Stacy. Now, Natalie's been trying to find someone for her sister Stacy now for the past few months to go out on dates with.
Speaker 1: They haven't been working out until now.
Speaker 2: So Natalie's going to start the call for her sister and say, hey, found the perfect guy for you.
Speaker 1: I just so happened to be said perfect guy. See what happened to Garrett's phone tap? What's going on? Oh? And Marge is just going to give you a quick ring. I forgot to tell you, and I hope you're super cooler. I met this incredible guy the other day and I thought I should fix you up with him. Oh God, why kind of do this again?
Speaker 2: I swear like he's perfect.
Speaker 1: Well, I met him, I thought of you right away. No thanks, I was super excited. My other perfect I have. I already gave him your number. What I already give him a number? We said, what you gave him my number?
Speaker 2: You gave a total stranger my number, Like, why would I know that?
Speaker 1: Well, come, I'll calm down one great, it will not hurt you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he is my number.
Speaker 1: He's actually gonna call you a little bile, so I just pick up? Okaypculater, what are you crazy? Hello? That Hello? Stacey? Hey Stacy, what's up? My name is Marshall Erickson. I got your number from NATALIEH Hi, how are you great? I know this is super weird, but uh, when your sister told me that you were a great girl, I figured might as well take advantage and see if this could lead to anything. So, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm doing? Hello? My sister told me you were gonna call, so.
Speaker 1: I know it's super weird. Did you tell me? Is Well? I'm your dog walker, and uh, she is total sweetheart. She speaks so highly of you too, and I was just wondering if you were down for you know, a drink or something, maybe tomorrow or Friday.
Speaker 2: It's okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I guess you wouldn't hurt right. No, No, that's awesome. I'm glad you're open to it. So it's not weird that your sister and I slept together. What Oh, I thought she.
Speaker 2: And my sister together.
Speaker 1: You can tell me that, yeah, we've uh my sister. Yeah, but you you guys are weird. I ever want to talk to you. I thought she might have told you that in passion, told me that I would not have mass in my phone. You are weird, you and have problems to your credit. I'm sure you're better than her in bed. She wasn't that good. My number died? Hello, Hey, you are crazy? Why would you ever set me up with the guys? Reless? That's discussing.
Speaker 2: Oh you some love in your life.
Speaker 1: I'll welcome you have sex tomorrow in my life. I can find my own up.
Speaker 2: I do need you.
Speaker 1: I am playing. You need my home?
Speaker 2: Would I ever want your love? Net on? I wasting a lot of night? No, listen to yourself naddling?
Speaker 1: Oh will she just calmed down.
Speaker 2: It's a really good way.
Speaker 1: I'm doing you a favorite here.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't want to discuss me.
Speaker 1: I'm the big Stacy. Hello Stacey, my name is Gareth and Elvis Durand in the morning show. And you just got a phone tap by your sister, got me Elvis duran phone tip. This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted
Speaker 2: By Elvis Terran phone tap only on Elvis Ran in the morning show