Speaker 1: Draft King Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a very very special episode of Nightcap. I know you wouldn't expecting us on a Wednesday, but we had too much going on in the NFL and around college football in order for Oh, Joe and I not to get on tonight.
Speaker 2: So here we are. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: I'm your favorite unk, Shining Sharp, He's your favorite, number eighty five, Chad rout Runner, extraordinary, Oh Chow Bengos, Ring of Famer, Sinko. Nobody can dance like this man. The entertainer of the decade Johnson. That's right, that's who we have, Chad, Oh your Cinco Johnson, thank you. We've now officially had seven and thirty six thousand.
Speaker 2: Please do us a favor.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that subscribe button, make sure you hit sure you hit that like button, and you know, go over to Apple leave some comments.
Speaker 2: Let us know.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, y'all doing a good job. Man, y'all need to tighten up. Hey, last night show when what we wanted to go up the park? Just make shay, because we take all that We read the I don't necessarily read the comments, but we do have people that read and get back to them. And so please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We also have the feed. You can pick it up through our club Shay Shay, but please make sure you go through the Nightcap Podcast feed and get it. Guess what, ladies and gentlemen, we'll restart with Lapotier. We pin the link at the top of the chat. Shave by Lapotier is back and stop. I want to thank thank you for helping us get out of stock. But we are back in stock now. Ocho Sinko. We had his cigars paying at the top the last two shows. You got him out. We're gonna bring that back probably Saturday Sunday. We're gonna pin his his cigars back to make sure you're showing him some love and support like you've done me from the bad beginning.
Speaker 2: OCHO. Let's start with the big news, the ballshell that happened to day.
Speaker 1: Alabama's coach, the great Nick Saban, who I believe is the greatest college football coach in college football champion in history, six national championships, nine SEC championships in seventeen seasons, a two hundred and six and twenty nine record. Let me repeat that again, ladies and gentlemen, in seventeen seasons, this man lost twenty nine games since Nick sabing ride that Alabama being robed has increased. It went from twenty five thousand to forty thousand. That's a six sixty percent jump compared to the ten percent national average. This is what coach Prime said. Wow, college football just lost to go to retirement.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I knew it would happen one day, but not this soon.
Speaker 1: This game has changed so much that it chased to go the way college football.
Speaker 2: Let's hold up our mirrors and say, honestly, what you see?
Speaker 3: I like it?
Speaker 2: What'd you like it?
Speaker 3: I mean he spoke nothing but truth. I think he spoke nothing but truth. Nick Saban is probably you know what, I'm not even I'm not gonna do that. Nick Saban is the greatest collegiate football coach of all time. His record, his resume, and speaks for himself, the players in which he's been able to coach throughout the years. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Everybody so forty now to cut you off, Oh Joe, forty four first round kicks in his tenure, twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Losses, believable, that's unheard of.
Speaker 3: I think we would never see anything like this probably ever again, especially with one of the reasons I'm going to bring up in a minute on why I think he probably did retire. I think with the nil deals, how it's stayed very difficult for organ organizations, for schools to compete because now it becomes a money game, it becomes a booster game, it becomes I'm going to the highest bidder, you know, and it's become a difficult, difficult time, especially for recruiting, and I think Nick Saban really doesn't want anything to.
Speaker 2: Do with that.
Speaker 3: There was at one point everybody wanted to go to Alabama. Everybody wanted to go to the best school because they were the school to be at. Now it's a money game, and it's a different ballgame. I don't think Nick Saban doesn't really want to play. Okay, I'm gonna pay you. I'm gonna pay you. I'm gonna pay you just to get you. You you want to, you want to actually want to come there to play football based on what Alabama stands on and what they stand for. And that's just not the case anymore.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's not. It used to be a situation. Let me go.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the coach that's going to get me for get me prepared. Now, I'm gonna go to the program that you want me to lose money. We saw that with Jordan Addison and Pitt. He wins the bullet Nikop Award for Pitt more money he had out the USC And I think we'll see what we're started to see, O Joe, is that I got a falling out with the coach. I'm not getting the targets that I think I should get. I don't have what I what need. Okay, let me get into this portal. Okay, what y'all got y'all saw me over here. I have fifteen on I had thirteen yards. I had twelve hundred yards over here. So that's worth what a million? Two million dollars? You heard Matt Rule, the head coach of Nebraska say, a good, a good, great starting quarterback in college.
Speaker 2: He's gonna cost you one to two million dollars.
Speaker 3: What can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Just just just for me, just just think.
Speaker 3: Real quick for me.
Speaker 2: Imagine you back in your day.
Speaker 3: It's a van of state, man, we have no forget it, forget it being an HBCU and and forget it not not having the money. Just think about you being able to get one point two million.
Speaker 4: To play it back then with your skill set. Just imagine.
Speaker 1: Look here, I tell you what well my brother would have be been to the punch, but I'd have been I'd have had a lot, a lot nicer things before I got him. And then I tell you what we'd definitely been. We'd have been like the Jeffson. We'd have moved on up a lot sooner. Granted, would have retired a lot sooner than what she was able to retire. Oh absolutely, Ojo I mean, but that's that's that's where it is. And if you look at it, we saw Coach k we saw Roy Williams. We've seen some of the other coaches get out of it because that's what it's turned into. A lot of these guys jump into the portal. I can offer you this. We saw Alabama says, hey, we need our NIL program. We needed, we needed, We need to get that up there. We need ten, fifteen, twenty thirty million dollars in there. So because we want to go get some of the best players. And that's what teams are doing because at least in college Ojo, those.
Speaker 2: Guys got tape on them already.
Speaker 1: Against college guys, we already know what they are in the classroom, as opposed to getting a guy from high school who we think would be good, but we don't know what he's gonna be like getting to the college environment and get on campus and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's becoming and I think that had more to do with it.
Speaker 3: But I think I'm gonna need you real quick because you know a little better than me. I don't know much about N I L and how it works as far as the processing goes. Use excuse my lack of knowledge on the way it works. But is the money coming from the boosters that are part of the part of the schools.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's an image.
Speaker 1: You're like, okay, what image you see somebody on the gatorade thing?
Speaker 2: What you see?
Speaker 1: What'd you see a mode? Okay, okay, that's the hotind O joke. But see, you know what's before you got the little briefcase. It ain't nobody know about it. Now you know about it. And they said, we're using your image and your likeness.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see what you're going. I mean when when you think, when you think about the institution like Alabama, I mean, the boosters should be in bulk and plentiful. So it really shouldn't be a problem as far as a recruiting God excuse me, as far as the cruiting process concerned. But get with attracting, you know, suitors. I'm not sure why, but was hard.
Speaker 1: We start comparing them jokes to that Texas all money, that Texas, that Texas A and M Right, you see that. You see they just gave Jimbo Fisher gave eighty four millions. They get up out of town, right, get about of town. I mean for somebody to give you eighty four million, not.
Speaker 3: The coach, right, that's yeah, that's that's Now.
Speaker 2: Hold on, that's eighty four million for him. What about his staff?
Speaker 1: You got to pay them, and you got to bring a staff in and you got to pay them. So you looking at one hundred, one hundred million, one hundred and fifty million, maybe even two hundred million dollars between the two staffs, and they in the Blinker they ain't even think about it ain't even better.
Speaker 2: Not so they got bread.
Speaker 3: That's that's crazy. You got bread.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You let Sarkesia win a championship at Texas and see what, man, they build a statue for that man. They they they they hungry for one because they hadn't won one since Ben Young. Now that you know, they were close in the college football playoffs, I think in two thousand and eight, that two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, two thousand and nine when Coch McCoy lost to Alabama. They lost to Alabama. They got clod forged. But man, they wanted so bad and it seemed like the father since it's been so long, what would they do. Like Michigan, you gotta go back in and they last when they tied in ninety seven. Before that, you got to go back to forty eight and the greatest coach Schim Beckler was he never won the national title title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you think you think you think this hurts the kids being able to I mean the point of I'm thinking the point of going to college. Obviously, this is my stepping stool, This is my stepping stone, This is the pinnacle, the one step before I get to my childhood dream. If you get the money too early, do you think that hurts them as far as the hunger and the drive and the one two and putting in the necessary work to get to the next level, if you're already spoiled getting the cash while you're still in college.
Speaker 1: Which till you remember, I'm from believer. Yes, money doesn't. Money doesn't change you. It makes you more of what you already are you driven? I mean, look at it, Look at it. Look at how Peyton mann And grew up. His daddy was the second pick in the draft. He had it right, You think that changed him? He drove it, He wroke harder. He li was the same way. So all all money does is exacerbate whatever bad habits you have. If you have an eating issue, now you're gonna become probably obese because you have the money. If you if you were, you know, alcoholic, Now you're gonna become little blown because you have money, you have resources to do what you couldn't do because when you were limited. For me, like I said, I had a brother, My brother was in the league for two years while was that Savannah State man.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get there. Ain't see. Here's the thing, o Joe.
Speaker 1: Once you there's nothing like like they say drug. If I've heard a lot of people that tried heroin for the very first time, they say what they do is called tracing the dragon.
Speaker 2: We won't that how we feel for the very first time.
Speaker 1: Right right when my brother gave me one thousand dollars for you know, two touchdowns and one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yards, I wanted that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so now I got to go out and try to get two touches that two hundred yards and four touchdowns. And so now I'm thinking to myself, I want that for me. I go to his house and he got a three car garage. He got an upstairs and it got a central heating and cooling, It got indoor plumbing, he got a fool in the backyard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, he got what you said.
Speaker 4: He said he got indoor plumbing.
Speaker 2: Man. He got indoor plumbing. Man, I want that.
Speaker 1: He got a pool in the backyard, he got a card every every car part, right, Man, I need that, O Joe.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you, bro. Oh, don't think you now.
Speaker 1: I'm ungrateful, but I can be grateful and still desire to have more and have it on my own. Sometimes people mistake under say, oh, you're ungrateful. No, I'm very grateful. I'm very appreciative, but I need this feeling on my own.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, but see, you're different, you build different, You cut from a different clath A lot of people, a lot of players. When you think about it, when you're at the college level, if you get that kind of money, if you get that kind of money, are you still going to have that same fire up under you? Are you still going to have that same drive, the one to be the best and reach the next level if you've already got the cushion that you would get once you made it to the NFL. Listen, I'm all for the players to get in IL money obviously, because of there should be no reason why they should be going hungry. There should be no reason why they should not have money to feed themselves, to clothe themselves, to be able to have transportation to and from school, just stuff like that. They've been way too many stories where kids having to be paid under the table for them to not to be able to get what they deserve. And I just feel, just slightly slightly it might take away from the fire in the drive and would it takes the want to reach the next level because you get such a huge cushion while you're still in college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think the thing is ojo.
Speaker 1: You are what you are with or without money, right, If you're general, if you got a good heart and you're broke when you have When you get money, you'll become very magnanimous. You'll become a benefactors. That's what you are. If you are miserly and you don't got money, when you get money, you're gonna be misley still because that's who you are. At the end of the day. We are what we repeatedly do. So money doesn't change you. It makes you more of what you already are. I've had a good heart, I've been a good person. When I didn't have a dad, my thing was ochoe. I would go make thirty dollars a week, and I give my grandmother a ten dollars. It wasn't much, but it was something you could help with, something, granted. Yeah, that's how I thought. Now when I got money, I gave more even though she didn't want it, or my sister or my brother. That's my responsibility now my kids, And so what I do. What I'm gonna tell my kid, Look, I ain't got no problem. Show me, show me. Just show me that you that you desire to have and I'll help you achieve it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You not this shark family. Mm hmm, Kiari Kayler Kayley, this sharp family. And me, I said, we got room for one lazy mofolk.
Speaker 2: I'm in. I'm meant, O Joe, I'm the only lazy mofo.
Speaker 1: Here, and I ain't lazy. So I'm not gonna let you drag your feet on me. My grandfriend said, You're not finishing around and drag your feet on.
Speaker 3: Me, right right right?
Speaker 1: You gotta do something, you gotta do something, right hey. So that's the way I look at it, O Yoe, Yeah it is. But look at look at all the money these college How much you think these these colleges got for the college football playoffs and and guess what, the players got a T shirt that said college Football Playoff twenty four. I am excuse me, maybe what what they getting not like they ain't got no more?
Speaker 4: Uh I things, what you get, you get gets bad you get.
Speaker 1: I tell you what you want to put some money in my.
Speaker 3: And listen when I saw the numbers, when I saw the numbers on what the colleges bring in every year, especially doing football season, and none of it went to the players.
Speaker 2: Listen, I was at the forefront.
Speaker 3: I was at the forefront of wanting players to have the NIL deals.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 3: I love the idea and just the con just to me, just the con of it. And even seeing players that are already the NFL and get their big deals, they would get their big deals and to be content, they be settled. They're really not the same player no more so. I'm just thinking to myself, but damn, what would happen? I think the con part as far as the NIL dealers concerned, is players being content.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a nice little cushion.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just tail off a little bit and just do the bare minimum, bare minimum instead of still one that stills having that same hunger and drive and determination to think about Listen, this ain't enough to get mom out of the situation she's in. This ain't enough to carry me, you know, the rest of my life. I mean, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: Of course, I think the thing O jo for me. I remember when that like I said, I first got your NFL. I made sixty three thousand. My first year, I made seventy three. My second year, I went to the Pro Bowl, making two twenty. My third year, I was first team All Pro, made three twenty five. The next year, first team All Pro, led all the tight ends and every statistical category yards, catches, touchdown, First.
Speaker 2: Team All Pro.
Speaker 1: My brother and I went to the Pro Bowl, made three twenty five. Got a contract. I said, Man, I think I was making Think they made me like the third of the fourth highest.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 1: I ain't satisfied. I said, I want to be I want to be the number one. I'm gonna be the highest paid tight end. Yeah that's what Joe said. I want to be the highest paid tight end. Hey, I ain't worried about what they got. I think Keith Jackson, I mean, there are a couple of guys that made more money. I said, Okay, I'm gonna be the highest paid. I'm gonna be the highest paid. I said, that's what I that's what I got. So now my thought Princess, my thought process, O Joe, I'm gonna say, I want the national media in Denver to say Shannon Sharmp's under pay.
Speaker 2: That's what I want him to say. That's how I'm gonna go get it.
Speaker 1: You gonna say that, man, he the fourth high paid tight end and he onder paid right come back to one time only. But they was like when I redid I've never ever got a contract extension one time one time.
Speaker 2: Going into my it was ninety three.
Speaker 1: But it was like like maybe like a month before the season was over. I just needed some money to like you be joking like child support, yeah, man, baby mama debay. They like them. Lawyer feed were going up and that three twenty five was gonna cut it. So I went ahead. I would a bad deal because I should have. I could have just waited out. Hey, y'all should have come to me before the season, But they didn't know. They thought that was anominally they thought that was an outlier. That I went to the Pro Bowl my third year. So and now coach Reeves is gone. We got wayde Phillipson. So they didn't think I was gonna be what I became in ninety three. But you know a them child support payments, man, three twenty five, you don't get three hundred thousand and you got three kid bro A.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I said, go and give me that money, so I get that heat up off me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I see, I got three.
Speaker 1: Kids, I got a house I got to send money for. I got to send money for my my grandmother, my sister, my mom. Yeah, I had to get I had to get that. I said, But that's okay.
Speaker 3: That's a whole another ball game now too, that's a whole another story, Brock. Yeah, A lot, a lot of a lot of fellas, A lot of fellas going through that too, A lot of fellas going through that. And I don't mean to change the topic this fast. Boy, you know how many of in today's game? Right now? It hit me, boy, how did you do this? How were you able to juggle and maneuver in this way? Because I know you got so and so and you able to do it. I ain't never seen. No, you ain't had really had no problem like that. Man, What did you do? But I'm trying to boy, you need you better go make home straight black? Yeah, you better. They will make your life a living in hell while you trying to play ball.
Speaker 4: Go make that ship right, Oh, make that ship right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, let me tell you how I did it.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to be you ain't got to be with it, but you gotta make that ship right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, let me tell you how your boy did it. Dad just eating catchup with a knit needle you had to sackle. Yeah, I sacrificed a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm eating. I'm eating egg whites.
Speaker 1: I'm eating tuna either, can I'm going to say, you damn right.
Speaker 2: I gotta pay. I gotta pay child report. I got three kids, and I gotta.
Speaker 1: I got a house that I'm faith to spend two hundred thousand more than what my agent told me I should, right, right right, But that's okay, But that's okay. I got a six hundred thousand dollars house. I got a bed, one one TV, and a couch.
Speaker 2: That's all. I got.
Speaker 1: You good, And I know a lot of people want to see me fail. Yeah, he got all them kids. Yeah, he ain't gonna make it. I said, I'm gonna show you. Yeah, I said, because see, you're what you don't understand. My desire to be great is greater than your desire for me not to be right right.
Speaker 2: So that's how I look at it. And it was no thing I said.
Speaker 1: I remember it every time I tell my grandma said, Granny, you know, hey, your baby messed up again. She say, hey, take care of them kids, take care of them kids, take care of That's all she said. Now I knew she was upset because she didn't raise me like that.
Speaker 3: That's on me.
Speaker 1: I eat that, but hey, I got to get it, O Joe. So you know what, I'm gonna deny myself. I'm gonna eat egg whites. I'm gonna eat oldmeal. Ain't no, ain't no nice, ain't no chicken. I didn't even eat chicken. But I don't even tuned out the can. I'm going to I'm going to Sam's Club and I'm buying three folks six packs.
Speaker 3: Come on, tune up.
Speaker 2: Egg white. I'm buying egg white.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like fifty fifty in a big old, big old, big old thing like this here, I said, but.
Speaker 2: It's okay, oat meal, that's what I meet.
Speaker 3: No joke.
Speaker 1: So I denied myself, I ain't going on no vacation. That's probably what got me out of the vacation thing, o Joe, because I saw that I wasn't going, and I didn't feel like I was missing something or I felt like if I go, this might be someone's advantage of getting ahead of me.
Speaker 2: Right though for me.
Speaker 1: So I had to get that thing on Joe because all I saw, because I know, I heard that my homeboy would call me, Buckle would call me, say homeboy, man, they talked. I said, home boy, I got this. I said, I got this. I said, Mary Porter raised. I said, she raised me for this moment.
Speaker 3: Yes', I said.
Speaker 1: Do you know where I came from? I said, I'm in the catbird seat. I said, little do they know? I'm in the catbird seat because the first twenty years, I say, these next twenty gonna be a breeze because I wasn't supposed to be in this chair in.
Speaker 3: The first place. No.
Speaker 1: No, So once I got up on, once I got going, Oh Joe, man, That's why I'm saying, you have to be careful of what you're motivated by, because it's addicted, just like you know an addict, whether it's alcohol, where there's drugs, where there's gambling, where there's women.
Speaker 2: Mine was success. Yeah, that's what my drug was success.
Speaker 1: And the more I got it, the more I created it, the more I desired, the more I needed it. And I denied some good people in my life. But I'm not here to apologize for that because without that, I'm not here and they're not where they are. For Ocho, man, I'm telling you Ocha. But see, people don't understand. See people don't understand my mindset. And when you hear me say stuff and they said, Sanna, why you so like Jambs, I said, you gotta understand James as the backup quarterback, he doesn't have that kind of cashake tom Brady makes that call. But see Tom Brady would never done that. Fate Mannon would have never done that. Just thinking you openly defy your coach. Just imagine I say, all you guys, that's talking ESP and a Fox or one of these networks tell you not to go on air and say something that you said in production meeting, and you go on air and say it anyway, what do you think is gonna happen? You already know what's gonna happen. Yeah, he did that because oh they don't. That's why you got to let Dennis Salin go because he lost controler of the locker room. Any coach that the players respect, they would have never done that too. They've lost respect for him. See now see I'll do it if I don't respect you, Ocho, I'll do anything I want.
Speaker 3: To you, right, Yeah, I feel you and what I like most about your story and the people that listen chat, make sure you're listening.
Speaker 2: To what said.
Speaker 3: Man, he was striving for success, But think about the sacrifice it took, all the stuff in between that didn't lead up to reaching his end goal. He wasn't doing none of that. He won't doing that. And I think that's that that's the difference today in today's world, today's society. Everybody want to quick fix. Yeah, they wanted to quick They wanted they want to find a loophole. They want to take the shortcut in thinking the shortcut is going to lead to success.
Speaker 4: Success is is a long road. Yeah, it's a long road.
Speaker 3: It takes time, is a process to it and in between that process and the steps in which it takes to get to that point of reaching the pinnacle of success.
Speaker 2: It takes sacrifice.
Speaker 3: You got to sometimes your homeboys call you, Sometimes your homegirls call you. Man. Sometimes you got to say no. Sometimes you got to sit there or when they get upset.
Speaker 2: It makes your friends, No, it makes your friends. Oo.
Speaker 1: Did you do people realize that is less crowded on the road to success and then the road to mediocrity. If you think off, the bumpiest ride on a plane is what when you're taking off, Once you get up to that, what the polays, He's going to get up to a comfortable cruising altitude above all that turbulence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's that.
Speaker 1: If it's turbulence, that's what they do. They go a little higher. Yeah, you see what they're now. When if when people when when they want to be averaging mediocy and mediocre, that's crowded. Yeah, so many people just want to be averaging mediocre.
Speaker 2: It's crowded. Go be great and ain't crowded up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because everybody everybody wanted easy o joe, everybody everybody wanted success work mm hmm. Only in additionary the sets come before work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely. And you know what. The funny thing and in today's world, what people to do is they skip the work part, but they put on the clothes and drive the cars.
Speaker 2: Right, don't take it till you make it.
Speaker 4: And look like you already made it.
Speaker 2: Fake it till you make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, without putting the work in. Man, No, I'm gonna make it. Ain't no fake it. No, what you see is what you get. This is what Hey, this is it. Ain't no, ain't nothing, ain't nothing fake on me. Okay, I got some you know, you know I got a little fake but I but.
Speaker 2: Hey, just here real this, Hey, this is this is a Georgia. This is a Georgia boy, through and through, I'm about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's that's it, oh Joe. I mean I just I just wish it to get back on track. Yeah, because we were talking about the college kids and no, no, no, no, we're good.
Speaker 2: We're good. This this is our show. We talk about what hell we want to talk about this?
Speaker 1: How we ain't got we we got a strip, but we're not. We don't have to add here to line your television. Okay, we gotta wrap. No, no, no, we talk as long as we want to on a subject. As long as we want to, we can go back. So that's the love that we have and that's why we did it what we did on our way. This is our channel, this is nine cap this is how it is. So we go as long as we won't to its short as we won't talk to on a given topic, Let's go back. Pete Carroll is out as head coach at Seattle. Pete Carroll tenure one thirty seven eighty ninety one, ten playoff appearances at fourteen seasons, a Super Bowl championship. Pete Carroll was very grateful and appreciative during his press of the day, but he made it pretty clear that he tried to stay on the Seattle's head coach. He declined to get into details as to what happened with ownership. Asked about going elsewhere, Well, we'll have to wait and see today is today. Moving to an advisory role has been the respectful way of moving off someone that's been that healthy organization. The Broncos did the same with John Elway. O Joe, this is why had he grunned the ball with Marshawn.
Speaker 3: Lynch Man talk to me.
Speaker 1: Now we look at Pete Carroll, we look at that legion of boom, totally different. Shear and Earl and Bennett and Champs and Russ Befo. They're supposed to be too, They're supposed to be a two time champ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, easily, he's going to be a two time champ. Easily, two time champ.
Speaker 3: And let me ask you a question to go back on what you just said about disrespecting your head coach, and that having respect for him making a call as Russell Wilson and with great understanding in the situation you're in, in the scenario in and you know you're on the one and you have Besmode who is having a good game. Right, You're on the one yard line, right, and Pete Carroll, whoever's calling the offensive plays, calls a pass play with a switch route switch release on the goddamn goal line. Why not take it amongst yourself to change the play and run the ball with Marshawn? Is that is that defiant or disrespectful to you as similar in the same case. I know it's apples and oranges, and what I'm talking about, I'm just saying, because that's the Super Bowl on the line.
Speaker 4: Right and you changing that play.
Speaker 3: I will bet my bottom dollar and I bet my house that you run that dive of Marshall Lynch.
Speaker 4: He getting that one yard to win that game.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm run until he does. I think the thing is ojo. The question is that that did Russ feels like he had the power to autible out of that play. Peyton Manning has the power, Drew Brees has the power, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady has the power.
Speaker 2: Does Russ?
Speaker 1: Did they empower him? Because I remember in a situation we were in Kansas City and it was like fourth and one.
Speaker 2: It was fourth and one. We were probably like the thirty.
Speaker 1: Yard line right, and I remember John Mike called the time out and Mike was going to go for it, and John said, no, Mike, don't go for it.
Speaker 2: Let's punt the ball. Let's make them beatles.
Speaker 1: Right knowing Marty the way he's playing, he's playing it like this, No, we're not gonna give him anything cheap. Let's put the ball. Mike sent the punt team in. We won the ball game fourteen ten. Okay, So in a situation like that, now, let's just say, for that sake of argument, the game is fourteen thirteen. Now instead of trying to throw the ball into the end zone, they need a field goal to kick the field goal to beat us. Right, So in that situation, for me, I don't know why, and I understand they probably if I'm not mistaken, I think the Patriots brought a fifty three defense in five down three linebacker, I don't care. That's the thing that you always talk about, letting somebody dictate what you're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hate that. I hate that.
Speaker 2: So in other words, and step, it's like, we're gonna throw it.
Speaker 1: They got them five, they got them bigs on the field, We're gonna throw the ball. But once you see Brandon Brown in the slot and you see him in the press, it's gonna be hard as hell because he's standing right there in front of you. Yeah, he's standing right there in front of you. If he gets his hands on you, you there's no way there's a rap because what's gonna happen. You're gonna force the guy to come even flatter. And now you give Malcolm Butler a.
Speaker 2: B line to come get you line.
Speaker 1: It's I'm a little surprised by this move. I don't think anybody saw this coming. No, I don't think anybody saw this move coming. But it was never the same. I remember, you go back and look at my podcast I did this. I think that that was a twenty fourteen. That was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: What year was that?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, go back and look I said it. I say it's never the same. I say it's over. You might as well break this up right now. I said, they'll never I say that team will never look at Pete the same. Yeah, because it's the one time that the team is gonna look at the head coach and say you cost this this MM and let the players decide the game on the field.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And we always we talk about this O Joe Hey. Coaches sometime coaches getting there on the way because they want to think I'm a genius, I'm so smart. We're gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no, no over overthinking. Let your players decide the outcome of it. Put them in the best situation and they'll do what they need to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, I always say, I always say the game of football, you don't have to complicate it. It's exits and o's, and I compare it to chesses. Sometimes I compare it to the game of chess. Your pieces against my pieces. I'm gonna put my pieces in the best position to win, even if your pieces are a little better, more skillful. I'm gonna scheme it to where my pieces have that advantage, and I'm gonna try it. I'm sure, I'm we'll try to checkmate you each and every time, all the way down the field. I think the checkmate for the twenty fourteen Seattle Seahawks on the goal line right, don't complicate it, even if they have a fifty three defense in there. Give the ball to Marshawn Lynch. Yes, man, no, man, I guarantee you. They have two Super Bowls, two Super Bowl rings right now, Ojo.
Speaker 1: But if you remember right before the half, what did they do? They threw the ball, they had old timeouts, and they got a touchdown. So you're feeling good about yourself, Oh Joe, you start to feel like I got away with what I can get you another one. Hey, get out your own way. Yeah, get out your own way. But Pete Carroll is out gonna be interesting. The direction that they go in, go in, Uh, Jody Allen, I think that's the name is Jody. Jody Allen. She's the sister of Paul Allen, Microsoft guy. He passed away, left everything to her, and she's like, you know, I want to move in a different direction. But this team was supposed to have two championships. This team would have been thought of a lot different had they had multiple championship. The Greats, a lot of teams have won one in a row. If you want to be special and be remembered, you got to repeat. And it's hard, very hard. I mean, you go back the Packers in the sixties. The Steelers did it back to back seventy I think what seventy four to seventy five or seventy six, sevenenty seven, now seventies, seventies five, seventy six, seventy four, seventy four to seventy five, and then they did again in seventy eight seventy nine. If I'm not mistaken, there's a six year period. But they won four titles seventy eight seventy nine and I think seventy four seventy five. I mean, I'm just I'm just fitballing ash But act said I was correct, But uh, but it's hard, O Joe, you go to the forty nine Ers in the eighties, the Cowboys in the nineties. We did it in the nineties. You got the Patriots did it. You know they won, they won back to back. Yeah, it's hard because what happens O Joe, you good, you're free agents. Everybody come right them. Yeah, I mean if you got to go, you got chickens that lay golden eggs. Guess what I'm coming to, Rober I'm coming to stealing. Yeah, yep, God want bigger payday. I tell guys, if you win a Super Bowl, hey man, look at go get that pay day. You can't got the rings now, I mean they nice to have. They nice to look. God to say the father's buskeet looking at like looking at it that night. But yeah, I like to pull up my Hey, I have my sister pull up my breaks. Let me see that that looks nicely. Yeah, that's your league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what makes it makes it so much difficult. You think about the Rams winning the Super Bowl, or let me think Patriots winning Super Bowl. The pieces, the pieces always changed, the pieces of the puzzle always changed, so that I think that's what makes it so much more difficult to repeat because you want to keep your team together. Yeah, the more players you can keep as far as that have won the Super Bowl with experience, better experience, bringing some new people through the draft. It's so goddamn hard because once you win. Shoot, man, I'm trying to get paid, man.
Speaker 1: But you're trying to get PAIDO. This is what I've learned. And I've been on two teams that won championships. I won ninety seven, ninety eight, ninety nine, one two thousand with the Ravens. The thing that you have to be careful of when you win the Super Bowl. Nobody starts to believe they're the reason why. Oh, everybody starts to want more credit than they deserve. See the grounds The grounds crew said, you know what you want because of the way we cut the grass. The people in the cafeteria said, you won because the way we prepared the food, and the people that were that that that that vacuumed and did the floors and did the laundry. It was because of us. And the videographer said it was because the way we cut the tape. And so everybody starts to think, you didn't think like that before we won, right, but now that we won, now see for me. I was always Look, I understood John TD. It was a pie. Let's just say the team as a pie. TD and John was gonna get the biggest life, even if it were a number crumbs. That's something that was more than we were gonna get had we not won. See, people don't look at it like that, or yo, see, I look at it like this. What was we gonna get had we not won? Was I gonna get these opportunities now? Because everybody likes a champion and everybody likes a winner. So now I'm getting something that had we not want one, I wouldn't have got.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: People always complained about, well I ain't getting this, I ain't get enough enough something. Ten percent of something is better than one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Or nothing nothing.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of time bloat your people like to be I'm the king of nothing. I'm a false fraction of something. Give me that, right. So Pete Carroll is out. I'll see Mike Rapel, Mike Brapy was leg going to Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was that was crazy.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. And I didn't expect that one. That was another one. I'd expect, Pete. I expected all Obviously the Seahawks went ninety eight that they could have been better. They were doing well in the beginning of the season and then in as well as they thought it should have obviously, so they felt they need to go in a different direction, right, Mike Rabel will Le first year as a starter or starting, I mean you, you would think you would give them a little bit more time, you know, to to sink in jail with with will. But they decide they're going in a different direction too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ojo, Man, look at your math, Joe. That's why it's so hard you when you got in the league, Ojo. Basically they would I remember Carson didn't start it.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Imagine a number one overall draft pick not starting. Carson did not start.
Speaker 3: John Kittner did John John Kinney?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh John, that's unheard of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to think a kid drafted in the first round that high is not gonna start?
Speaker 3: Whoa first pick? Man?
Speaker 2: Thank you? So what is that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Now? Oh, Joe, I got a three year window.
Speaker 1: I gotta make a decision because now I got to pay a got two hundred million, a quarter of a billion now probably in another two years. The going rate for a quarterback is gonna be three hundred mil.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to be the boy to get three hundred meal.
Speaker 2: Now look here, Daniel Jones got one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: He ain't that nothing the time that the timing was her third year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened, and they had nowhere else to go. Yeah, you're right, I see where you're going.
Speaker 1: Now we got free agency because okay, this is the trade off, right, The NFL says, you know what, man, we got Sam Rafford to make it. Sam Rafford is the high played quarter at the high played quarterback of the league. He ain't through an NFL football yet. So they went back put the rookies on on on on a scale. But the trade off was, okay, teams, you can't do anything for the first three years being after that boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're good, if you're good, if you're that boy, if you are a franchise changing quarterback and you're going there doing ship like c J stroud man ship, CJ might be the one to get that through hundred million.
Speaker 2: Who dad is?
Speaker 3: Cz might be the one to get that three because you know he's coming up. What twenty twenty seven or twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Six, four, say we're gonna get twenty four to twenty five, twenty five. So coming into twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Break bread man three hundred plus A see they strive. I said it here first man, let me get, let me get two percent. I let you go.
Speaker 1: So twenty three, twenty four, one year, four five, two years five six, So in the yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: After that third year, O Joe, they're gonna have to save.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to see you at the at the end of twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So the thing year, So the thing years, O Joe, you fed up the process in which I have to evaluate it right, and and because of free agency, you can't. Just see you can't just because before o Jo, think about it, Just to think about the Steelers.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna keep if there's free agency?
Speaker 1: How do you keep Joe Green Defensive player of the year, Mail Blunt defensive player of the year, Jack Lambert defensive player of the year.
Speaker 2: How do you keep on them?
Speaker 1: And you got Jack Ham, and you got Donnie Schelle, and you got Franco Tary, Bradshaw, Liz Won, Mike Webster, John Starwart.
Speaker 2: How you keep all them? Ojo?
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: The only reason you can there's no free agency, So you got ten Hall of famers that basically played their entire career. Now, Mike Webster did end up going to Kansas City. He was in Kansas City my rookie year, Jack just all get out. I mean, he was with no I remember. I remember, like, because it's funny, O Joe. You know, I got into the league and I'm seeing all these guys that, I mean, Mike Webster, Joe Ferguson that used to hand them all off the O j I'm I'm talking about they in the seventies and here it is the nineties.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 1: I been I'm looking at him. I see j Wrights, I see Joe Montana. I'm like, oh man, that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's how That's how it was when I first made it too, That's how it was. That was that was that was a great feel. That was a funny feeling that you watched growing up as yeah, as a kid, and all of a sudden you're right there on the field with them.
Speaker 1: And remember the Bucks did the same thing with Bruce arians Oho oh.
Speaker 4: That advisory thing. Send him upstairs, Yes, go ahead, don't you.
Speaker 3: That's That's all I was saying, how they send Bruce Upstay are they doing Pete Carell the same way?
Speaker 4: Where is Bruce arians?
Speaker 3: Is he still with the Bucks upstairs in the advisory role? Yes, okay, yeah, he hasn't been visible at all.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh, Joe, what do you think what's the most attractive coaching gig? Is it the Seahawks, the Falcons, the Chargers, the Commanders, Raiders, Titans, Patriots or Panthers.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's easy, that's easy for me.
Speaker 3: Chat. I know you're gonna agree with me if if you know the game of football, I think when when you look at it with the teams you name the other the teams have pieces. The Falcons have pieces, you know, Pitts, b John Robinson, Drake, Jesse Bates, Drake London. You look at the Raiders, they have nice pieces, Davante Adams.
Speaker 1: Josh Jacobs, Josh Jacobs, Crosby on the defensive side.
Speaker 4: You look at you look at the Titans. Uh, d Hop wasn't on the one year?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you have one year? Okay is probably gonna be going.
Speaker 3: He's so that's that's that's really not favorable or someone. You look at the Patriots, I mean what you what you're working with talk to me. No, okay, exactly, Panthers, you have Brce Young. You have a lot of work you need to do. You got a lot of work you need to do.
Speaker 2: Offensive line, you need some receivers, you need a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: Commanders, I mean, listen, unbelievable wide receiver, Trio Curtis, Samuel Terry, mclawn, Johan Dotson. That's great. What are you gonna do with your quarterback situation?
Speaker 1: They going to quarter They taking a quarterback at the first they taking the quarterback with that, With that, I think the third or the fourth pick, they take it a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna be no quarterback at the third pick. Oh you know what, Marvin Harrison Jr. Going second, So you probably are right. They probably get Drake made. They probably get drink may unless somebody overleaps overlaps him. So the best, the best, the best team that has the most pieces to work with. Where it's like, I'm not calling the Warriors, I'm not calling the Warriors, But when Mark When when Steve Kurt took over from Mark Jackson with the seventh with the Warriors back in the day, because he had so much talent around him, the goddamn Charges got so much talent offensively, so much talent defensively. I don't know who is going to come in the coach and charge defensively. But you got to be looking. You got to be looking at your chops. You got to be looking at you chop.
Speaker 1: What you got to work with over as with the Charges, man, they just got to be able to keep Mike Williams healthy for whatever reason, big strong, physical can hop onto the football. Oh he can't stay healthy. Oh Joe nice nice Keenan. Keenan was having a great season. I think he ended up getting nick and missed a couple of games. At the end of the season, you got Justin Herbert. Justin Herbert is gonna have to find a way to win these close games. I'm tired of all this talent. I mean, yeah, he's super immensely talented talent and the attributes that you can see big time, arm change, arm angles, roll outside of the pocket, and take all different can throw. Yeah, left or right, But okay, I need to see what's in here. I need to get when the rubber needs to meet the road, I need you to make it happen for me.
Speaker 3: Bro Yes, sir, right, so I.
Speaker 1: Think they're gonna problem. They probably they need a bigger back. I mean, like you're like Austin Eckler was on.
Speaker 2: He's more of a he's more of a utility back.
Speaker 4: Right right, right right, like like Darren spros a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah, but I agree with you. But like I said, uh, if I'm if I'm Justin Fields, I say, bro, Atlanta, come.
Speaker 2: Get your boy, Atlanta, Atlanta, come get Justin Fields.
Speaker 4: Yeah that'd be nice. On that nice on that.
Speaker 3: The fans in Chicago with chaining Fields Fields Field, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they this year, but there was also a channing when you heard what they were saying the year before Land and even before that, so they got I mean the Chicago fans, I know, you get cold up then, so maybe them pros some of your mind.
Speaker 2: But we know what you were saying before too.
Speaker 3: Right, So you you you think you think it's it's time for Field to move on, and probably think you think the best destination of him would be Atlanta. Will be Atlanta, Mike vic two point on he's from the area. Oh, I ain't know that, Okay, Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. I mean they just they got Desmond Ridder. They just drafted Desmond Ridder.
Speaker 1: Really because he turned the ball over entirely too much, entirely too much.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe damn.
Speaker 3: But he not even a year three yet though, unc Yeah, Ojo, but you give it up on him already for Justin Fields. Okay, I see where you're going with it. Yeah, I see who you're going with it. Okay, I get yeah. But I mean that that's that's a no brainer. As far as which which which is the most attractive team for for coaches, I mean, hell, Bill BELLI I think I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: About Bill Belichick should go to go to go to Alabama.
Speaker 3: No, I think his his his philosophy and way of coaching won't resonate with these young kids in this in this.
Speaker 1: Era early don't seem like it's where coach didn't resonate with his NFL team since Tom Brady left Hunt. All right, because you heard what Amon Doola said. Amon Doola said, we worked for Belichick, we played for Tommy.
Speaker 3: Oh sh.
Speaker 1: Julian Elleman said, we worked for coach Belichick, we played for Brady.
Speaker 3: That was nice. That's a that's a good one. I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Can I smoke while I'm on the show.
Speaker 2: Here, that's your house?
Speaker 3: Okay, just asking you know, I'm I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: No uh raiders the Patriots. I mean, the Patriots don't have enough offensive piece for me.
Speaker 2: The defense. But here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Defense is great. Defense is great, But how far are you going to get defense and not having no offense?
Speaker 1: Jun got hurt, so you'll come. Judon got hurt. He'll be back. Gonzalees that that dB they took the first roude.
Speaker 2: He looked good.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's the one from you dub right from dub University of Washington, or I got the organ.
Speaker 2: From Washington to organ is one of them. It's pack twelve. Yeah, he was nice.
Speaker 3: Boy, he's the real deal.
Speaker 4: He nice.
Speaker 2: He showed the showed injury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, showed injury.
Speaker 3: I was I was watching. I was watching.
Speaker 2: I was watching from the organ. Okay, okay, yeah, he's nice. Yeah. Ammon Dola said, did I say I think I thought, don't say that, Edelman? I said that Edelman.
Speaker 1: Amon Doola said, excuse me, ah man, that's crazy. I don't know if I don't know if what you call. Look, they got some defensive pieces. I like how Landry. I like Jeffer Simon's they got some they got some nice pieces.
Speaker 3: Defensively, Jeffery Simmons is still there, right, yeah, he's still there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah. I think Landry got hurt. Did land get hurt? But Simmons Jeffery Simmons assignments Simmons Simmons, Yeah, yeah, be nice, he nice.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot. Uh Titans. Do you believe in? Will Levis?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like him. Now that's some other that that that joke of there. Well, he got arm but he listen, he.
Speaker 2: Got his name.
Speaker 3: He's spelled his name like Levin's Will Levis. Yeah, yeah, Will Lewis, he got an arm. I mean he can make he can make all the throws. When I think about it, I think, uh, a more mobile Ben Roethlisberger does that, That makes sense, Yeah, more mobiles that he makes all the throws left, hanss right has He can do all that.
Speaker 2: Now, all you got to.
Speaker 3: Do is get him, get him something to throw to. You had the hop, the the hop had had a decent season. You got to get him some animals over there. You got to get him some anos or some dogs, and he gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: The NFLPA releases their second players All Pro Team. Kelsey was a tight end. I disagree with this. I think everybody knows my what I think of my nephew. But Kittle had a better year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Kittle. Kittle was the only who had one thousand yards this year at the title.
Speaker 2: I mean honestly, Kittle or Laporta.
Speaker 4: He got hurt too though, right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: He got hurt.
Speaker 1: He got hurt, and then you had for the defensive side, George Kettle had sixty five receptions ony twenty average fifteen point seven and six touchdowns on ninety targets. Travis Kelsey had one hundred and twenty one targets, ninety three receptions, nine hundred and eighty four yards.
Speaker 2: Kudos to Kelsey because he broke a streak.
Speaker 1: I think he had like eight consecutive thousand yard seasons and you only need to see sixteen yards and the play they ain't even playing play. Uh. But Sam Laporta had eighty six catches, eight hundred and eighty nine yards and ten touchdowns. So for me, Eman Ingram had one hundred and fourteen catches, nine sixty three, But for me, George Kittle should have should have should have been the for the players, but easily let me know what you.
Speaker 2: Think about this.
Speaker 1: And for the outside for the edge rushers, Miles Garrett and basically and Crosby, Max Crosby, double x Max.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was the were the edge rushers over Micah and.
Speaker 3: TV Right and TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt?
Speaker 3: What do you think the Mexicans, what do you think the metrics were in deciding and who to pick because obviously it wasn't stat based.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously wasn't stat based.
Speaker 3: So exactly what Mexic metrics system did they use to pick those two over t J. Watt, who led the league in sacks. I'm sure there had to be something else that they used to decide on who to pick. And that's nothing against Miles Garrett, real deal, nothing against Max Crobby, Max Crosby. Excuse me, young young bull got.
Speaker 2: A moto Yeah man, never stop, yeah man.
Speaker 3: This can't be statistically based on how they chose for to pick, So I'm just sure what metrics they use to pick those two.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like the Pro Bowl. You can't vote for yourself. You can't vote for your own team. But sinners can vote for sinners and who you played against. So if I'm a center, I can vote. I can vote for UH. If I'm Creed Humphrey, I can vote for Linderbaum at Baltimore and for the dts or the nose tackles. Say I got a Simmons, or I'm voting for Aaron Donald, oh whomever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So that's how I went. So it seems to me.
Speaker 1: Tight Ends said that Crosby and Garrett and guys that play the edge said, we think those guys are better. Now I'm looking at t J. Watte had nineteen sacks, nineteen tackles for losses, eight pass defense, one interceptions for force bumbles, three fumble recovery recovery, and a defensive touchdown. He's the only guy that made the list of Josh Allen. I think he's at Jacksonville, Allan Hendrickson, Khalil Mack, Danelle Hunter, Max, probably Michael Parks and Miles Garrett. He's the only guy of that group that recorded a defensive touchdown. He had the most fumble recoveries. He was one UH force bumble behind Khalil Mack. But it just looked, and I don't think Michael made it last year. I don't think he's probably he's probably scratching his head like, well, hell, hold on, wait a minute, that was what's really going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ain't no, ain't no, ain't no telling.
Speaker 2: What you saying? What you what you? What you? What you think? What you think going on?
Speaker 3: You know, I have no idea. I'm not sure that's why I said. What metrics did they use to decide on who to put their first? As opposed to you know, you always told me numbers matter, numbers matter, So if numbers matter and stats matter, then TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt would definitely be first.
Speaker 3: And then after that, Hell, Trey Henderson was right behind him when it comes to sacks. So why wasn't he mentioned right? You don't know him, So I'm just curious. I don't want to say it's a it's a it's a favoritism contest. I don't want to say it's a popularity contest. If if you're gonna do it, you have to have some consistency with it on why you pick these players.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, but uh, I'm sure it means a little more to you because these are players that you play against, because you know, the Pro Bowl is players, it's coaches, and it's the fans, right, and so anytime your peers, those are the guys that you fight against. And so you think I'm a hell raiser.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, right, But uh, I mean the lists up here, like I said, I only got problem, I don't. I think George Kittle deserved to be the tight end, right, And uh, but here's the thing, oh Joe, when you put somebody on, you have to take somebody off. So if you put Michael on, you taking Miles Garrett off, or you're taking Max Crosby off.
Speaker 3: And that's the problem when they've all played well, yes, So then you just put the person who is really at the top statistically, so there's no problems.
Speaker 4: You can't argue it.
Speaker 1: Then TJ watching be the guy, right And I think TJ. Watt missed a couple of games too, didn't he He got it. I know he got injured the last game, But like I said, my only my my biggest, my biggest gripe is with the tight end. And that's not a knock on Kelsey because I think he's a phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this year.
Speaker 1: Kidle should have been the All Pro because he catched the ball. He's tremendous run after catch, and he a monsk in the run game. He's a second offensive. He's a second offensive lineman. Oh yeah, Oh, I mean he paid eight he paying Cake and Folk. Yeah, he had his own d ends. Linebackers saved these corners. Oh here an animal? You animal in the run game?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jared Jared Goff said Chip would never leave me from the Rams trade. Kelly Stafford responds to the Lions fan page Stafford Jersey band on, I g.
Speaker 2: Well, Jersey for what for what? Kelly said? I met her?
Speaker 3: What did I go?
Speaker 1: I think I went to the NFC Championship game and I was up there and I got an opportunity to meet her. So uh and uh so she's she's lovely great. She does what she watched Nightcap sometimes I know she does.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, this is sad because it's the completely opposite of how I feel about the city. But Matthew has always been bigger person and will continue to be that. Praying for an incredible game with zero injuries. So oh man, So they posted, Oh Joe, I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Can Yeah, I saw it.
Speaker 2: I saw her.
Speaker 4: Really, man, Listen, it's fans.
Speaker 2: That ain't no fan fans who did that.
Speaker 4: And they probably probably even no real fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, the fans club, the biggest Lions fan club.
Speaker 3: You know how they feel. You know, you know how they feel. And that's fine, that's fine, that's okay, that's great. That's how you feel about me. It don't matter, right, go out there and handle your business because then you can't do nothing about that. And you know they only love you when you're part of them. When you're going by your business, it's a different ball game. That's that's just for me, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's not that's not true, because every fan based love.
Speaker 1: Some of these I mean because when I came back to them, but they gave me love. When I went back to Baltimore, they gave me love. Now, I'm not a quarterback, and maybe it's a quarterback, maybe it's different, but they always get they showed me love. Baltimore and Bronco Country gave me love. So I ain't got nothing but respect for the fans and both of those. But this is Patty, This Patty is hell here.
Speaker 3: They're very petty very petty when I think about it, Listen Steelers, Brown's Ravens. When it comes to the fans, there was a true hatred and disdain for each other. But for some reason, for some reason, regards to where I was, especially when you played away, there was always love. Because this one I had my fun, I did my entertaining stuff. I talked my trash to entertain the fans, to give them bullet bowl material and get them something to look forward to for the game.
Speaker 2: There was always loving. There was nothing but respect.
Speaker 3: Of course, you have your few that want to, you know, talk trash, you know, from the stands, and I entertained it and engage and engage back with it. But after that there was nothing, nothing but respect. Now quarterbacks is a different ball game.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think they they bowed Tom a little bit when he went back to New England from Tampa. I love it, you know, I mean, I mean, I know you, I of you. But you're the enemy for three hours. Yes, you're the enemy for three hours. You know your resume, what you've done for us, it will never be forgotten. But once you're going, you're the enemy in between them lines. But you know what O yo, look if you want to applaud the guy when he come out and introduce him, you applaud Yay. Hey, when now, Joe trying to catch a pass, I'm an boot the brakes off you you drop one, I'm yeah, Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, right, Oh quarterback, knock him out, get him out? Oh hey, that's just I'm a fan. I appreciate what you did while you were here, but you're not here now, so you the enemy?
Speaker 2: Uh o Jo? What quarterback do you think has the most at stake.
Speaker 3: Out of oh, playoff playoff playoffs? Yes, oh, dad, of course we know that. We know that they haven't won anything since nineteen ninety five. Every year, every year since nineteen ninety six, every year is their year. Yeah, every year is their year. Obviously, Dak, You're playing for America's team. You understand what that comes with Michael Parsons. I don't think it's really grassed the concept and understanding who he's playing for. You're playing for america team. That's why all the tension is on you. The Dallas Cowboys move the needle. Jerry Jones moves the needle. They are the team that is going to make the headlines and move the needle for all broadcasts, for all stations, for all journalists, for all analysts. The highest stakes are on the Cowboys, and I think they're gonna get over hurder this year.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to get over that hurdle this year.
Speaker 3: At some point, at some point this year, they're going to meet the goddamn San Francisco forty nine ers in that NFC Championship.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping, I'm hoping they handle business. I'm for Kyle, Kyle made they made the Super Bowl. I won't go.
Speaker 1: Because I already know I do. I called Mike shan I called Mike Shanahan, ed it. If I ain't have no job, I guarantee you' I called Mike Shanahan, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Eighty four? Like?
Speaker 1: I need a job? I mean, what you want to do? I want to do. I want to do something for the forty nine ers. Okay, gonna you're gonna how you got for the forty nine ers?
Speaker 2: You ain't playing? I don't, but I tell you what. My former coach is there in the sun.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see, I see what you're saying. I bet you that well ship I'm coming with you.
Speaker 2: Then you come on, uh yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think Dak has the most at stake, followed closely by Josh Aallen, Josh Allen right behind it.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Because remember they were thirteen seconds away from advancing mm hmm to the NFC title game. I mean, excuse me, AFC title and having the game in their building. And last year they got they got knocked out early. Oh, Cincinnati went there and beat the breaks off. Yeah, and so it's it's time. Now, it's time. You know Dak let Dak led the league in touchdown passes, CD led the league in catches. Bro Offensively, you know you got a solid offensive line. You don't run the ball, but I don't think you put a heavy emphasis on running the football.
Speaker 2: If you run the football, you gotta put an emphasis on it.
Speaker 1: You got to make sure everybody understands their responsibility or wide receivers got to get in there and dig out safety. You gotta knock people off him. That's how you get long runs. The offensive line got to be violent. They're a little older now, they've been involved in a lot of collisions. Zach Martin, he's still a solid player. He's not violent, Like, he's not as as violent as he once was. You see Tyron Smith miss games, starting to miss three four games annually. But there's still a solid there's still a solid ball club. They're gonna get a game at home. Yeah, maybe two, who knows.
Speaker 4: Listen the Cowboys at home, the Cowboys at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Putting up, putting up twenty four, twenty eight, twenty nine.
Speaker 1: No, they average thirty the average thirty seven, I think thirty seven point four, thirty seven point five points.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it dropped down a little bit. No, hell no, okay, no.
Speaker 3: If they listen, they get to at home, mind you, mind you? After after this weekend, it's only two more after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah shit, you got to the division around in the NFC title game.
Speaker 3: It's only it's only two more after that before the big dance. Boy, if Dak, if Dak win a goddamn Super Bowl this year, man, they might as put the goddamn statue outside of goddamn AT and T Stadium and whatever the name of the goddamn STATEI is Jerry's world. No, it's gonna be Dax's world. It ain't gonna be no goddamn jerrys world.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. You know that when the playoff men win the Super Bowl, you know a contract up right? See these already said, I want to be the highest paid. What you think, Michael want to be? Now you what's the likelihood of you having a three high played players on one team? Somebody got a sacrifice, so that.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna work.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure I wouldn't be the one to do it. I don't want to be the one doing the number crunching. I wouldn't even want to be Jerry at that point.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's I think it's a good it's a good problem I have. It's a great problem to have. But it's only so much you could do. The salary captain. Still, the sellar capain is going up. It's not going up enough you're able to pay back what he what he's old, and what he deserved. Especially, excuse me, if you go deep into the playoffs and oh, hell yeah, you win the super Bowl, you might as well just back up to bring truck.
Speaker 2: You might as well back up.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, you know what you could do? They do it in college before the n I have money.
Speaker 3: Well listen that we're gonna give this and we're gonna sack a little some under the table.
Speaker 2: I don't know they would like that. You'll want to be like they might.
Speaker 1: They might Roger Goodell might put the death field on Jared take myself.
Speaker 3: Ain't no anybody ain't th't nobody got to know. Ain't nobody gotta know. Abody tell what I tell you. More than one person knows something. Somebody got to be dead.
Speaker 2: Okay, do the way they keep that hush hush ojo uh, Jerry said.
Speaker 1: And if i'm those agents, they say, Jerry, I heard you say you have no idea the size of the check. I'd be willing to write for one more super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Where you got it? Now?
Speaker 1: How big a check you go right for Dak, How big a check you go right for CD? How big a check you gonna write for Michael?
Speaker 3: But shit, listen, this is the game of football. Is eleven on eleven. You can't play three. You can't play three on eleven.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nothing to do with me. You told me my job.
Speaker 1: You told me my job is to play, So don't tell don't come to me, talk about, ain't help us out on the camp give us a hometown discount.
Speaker 3: Oh no, ain't no discount.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't even from Dallas. I give my own time a discount. You're right, I give Glennville a discount. I ain't giving you ish cause I ain't from Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The Cowboys ain't my team.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Hey, listen, I'm hoping. I'm hoping for for Dak's sake. I'm not you know, I'm not a Cowboy fan. I'm a fan of players. I'm a fan of individuals. I'm a fan of individuals that I want to see you over the hump. I'm a fan of individuals that I want to see succeed. And there's one player that has constantly been bombarded, in harassed rightfully, so, I mean they mean mistake that rightfully so for not being able to get his team to where they're deservingly should be. I really want to see Dak do it. I really, I really want to see him.
Speaker 2: Do it right.
Speaker 1: Uh. This is why I think where everybody has been in the chat, how many people got in a chat ash, I think this is what that people have been waiting for us, our commentary, what we're gonna say steven A unloads on Jason Widlock.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh, stephen they would come with a thing with him hate makers.
Speaker 2: But stephen A.
Speaker 1: Willlock called stephen A's book particle, saying he had an issue with the claim that he recruited by Winston Salem State to play basketball despite only playing one year in high school. Willlocke said stephen A was lying about going to an open trot at Winston Salem and hitting seventeen three pointers and getting US scholarship offer after that's right on the spot.
Speaker 2: Stephen A says he.
Speaker 1: Contacted ESPN leaders just to warn them about his segment on Jason Wedlock. I don't know if you watched the show, but I told steven as said stephen A, will you please stop lending people your audience?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes some listen. Sometimes you got people. You got to put people in your place. Sometimes you gotta keep put put people in your place, because what happens is if you don't say nothing, they gonna keep on coming at you, and they're gonna keep on coming for you. Normally, when you're in school and as a bully and he bullying you, he gonna keep on bullying you until you stand up to him. So at some point I'm assuming Stephen A is fed up because mister has always been going at him and going at him and going at him and going at him and taking shots at him the years, and now he's finally fed up.
Speaker 4: You got to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 1: But oh Joe, this is what Stephen has says, Steven that says, I'm a very forgiving person.
Speaker 2: Not with him. I hate this. You know, B. S.
Speaker 3: T R D.
Speaker 1: Far more than a little bit. He's the worst human being of any you ever you'll ever meet. You get with a mile of his presence, wrap your arms around him, and to protect your souls.
Speaker 2: He's the devil, the worst. That's all I have to say. Oh Joe, I get it.
Speaker 3: You gotta stand up for yourself. Sometimes you can't do that. Sometimes you got to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 2: That's like.
Speaker 3: That's that's like you like your mama seen you to school boy, If somebody hit you, you better hit him back. And if you don't hit him back, you come home. I'm a march ass right back down to that school. So you get your look back. At some point in the Bible, God said if somebody slap you turn turn.
Speaker 2: The other cheek. Now that's in the Bible. See, I ain't in there. Okay, yeah, I'm right here. That right there, turning other cheek. I ain't in there. He was talking about people that was in the Bible. But think about you slap me.
Speaker 4: Stephen Stephen A.
Speaker 3: Smith, I'm assuming has been turning the other cheek for a very long time time and now he's at the point where he's fed up. Yeah, so therefore, to me listen, I like to see this side. I like to see a different side of Stephen Nate Smith. I think all journalists that have a problem with somebody that is sick of people always picking on them or taking shots of saying something, I think they all know what. I think everybody chat all journalists that they're gonna see this, regardless of what platform wrong. If you have a problem with somebody, I think you take the Stephen H.
Speaker 2: Smith ro out.
Speaker 3: Let somebody know.
Speaker 4: It's so refreshing. It's so refreshing to.
Speaker 3: See somebody be their authentic, organic self when they have a problem with somebody instead that same politically correct bullshit that we always spew.
Speaker 2: I like it, oh Joe, I don't like it from me from me, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Look, guys, guys are starting to take shots at me that never took shots at me before.
Speaker 3: And you just did.
Speaker 4: You did it on the last shows.
Speaker 3: You just did.
Speaker 1: But no, no, O Joe, No I didn't. I didn't mention no name. I remember people knew who I was talking about.
Speaker 3: I still don't know who you're talking about it.
Speaker 2: But the thing, this is what I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 1: Look, if you look at career wise, you look at where Steven A is, and you look at the guy that he was talking about.
Speaker 2: Stephen A is up here, he's here well even lower so in other words, see, O Joe.
Speaker 1: You remember like when we were growing up and somebody be going, hey man, you go into town and let me catch a ride. He the only way he can get up if he's attached himself to stephen A or somebody that's high that's going up.
Speaker 2: I leave him alone. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't look. I don't mess with him. I don't mess with him. He knows I don't mess with him. He likes to bring my name.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Fox tried to feed him some information about this and that, and he threatened I don't get into all that.
Speaker 2: I just look, I know who I am. I know what I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all say all y'all little stuff, because see the problem, the problem that he has with me. See, and this is what a lot of people have that are journalists. You see, I said that, I consider that at a desk on ESPN or I did it at Fox, and I can do what they do. They could never live in my world. They could never play pro sports. So now not only could I play sports, and I was damn good, I can sit across and I'm more entertaining, I'm more informative. I'm more educational than you. And see those that can do those that can't talk, you see, they can. All they could do is talk.
Speaker 2: I could do. That irks them.
Speaker 1: It irks them that somebody from south rural South Georgia with a list that overcame, that can do this. It bothered them that Complex voted me most entertaining Colong I.
Speaker 2: It bothered them.
Speaker 1: It bothered them that I got the interview with Kat Williams, the second most viewed in an interview on in YouTube history.
Speaker 3: Come on, now they mad about that, Oh Joe, and they oh this and that?
Speaker 2: Why y'all bothered me?
Speaker 1: I've never said anything about anybody because I don't care about you. Stephen A and I. You know, Steven A and I've always been cool. Obfically, we were a lot cooler now. He was always cordial to me. I think there was a fondness there because he went to HB HBCU and so did I, so I know the plights of people that go not now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's like now.
Speaker 1: It's probably a lot better than when I was than when Steven and I was in school. I'm almost certain of it. But I don't know why so many of these guys got to put my name into mind. It seems to be the only way that can get clicks. You never hear me, Come on, I've never unless somebody saying something about me. You don't hear me mention anybody's name. I've never gone on my podcast and talk about a former reporter. When I talk about players, I'm critiquing their play.
Speaker 4: What's it.
Speaker 2: I don't just go out there and just start and I'm paid for that.
Speaker 1: But they mad they see I got two point three five million subs on Club Shayshape. We're good about to hear in another two weeks, we're to hear eight hundred thousand subs and a podcast that's three and a half months old. And so now the fact that you know, somebody might throw the bag at up Man, that show might get picked up, somebody might throw the bag at Nightcap not even mad. Everybody got so, oh he was a loose cannon. Oh he was this, and if he keep doing, Bro, I ain't saying nothing. I ain't never said nothing. I don't bother nobody. But I tell you what, just leave me alone. Just just leave me alone. Whatever you got going on, why you mentioned my name? I don't mention your name. I don't care about you. And so look, me and Klay Travis don't have anything in common. Clay Travis don't f with the dude that Steve and they was talking about. Right, that should tell you everything you need to know. Clay Travis, don't mum, don't rock with it. And I had my issue. I had my issue with Clay Travis. Y'all can go look up the y'all can go dig up the tweet.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: All I said was, Bro, I don't know you and you don't know me, but don't make me lose my job. Enjoy the rest of your day. I left it at that.
Speaker 3: You're any with that on?
Speaker 1: That's all I did. You can pull up the tweet, that's all I said. Man, I don't I don't all that back and forth. I ain't about that. I had one issue with the guy that with Steven they got into it with. I told my bosses, I said, hey, just keep me just telling to keep my aid. I won't be here long because I don't play all that. I don't do all that back and forth. Leave me to f alone. I don't bother nobody, right, but boy, I'm telling you, he don't want these problem.
Speaker 2: Just leave me. I don't know why he feels such a need to keep my name.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever you got going on with Stevin ad and I said, Okay, y'all both worked at ESPN, you're both journalists. Maybe there's competition there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Leave me the helf alone. I'm not what you won't.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: So that's why, O Joe.
Speaker 1: If you see me nine times out of team, if I'm not in the airport, if I'm not like working Shenna by.
Speaker 2: Himself, right, you see me in Whole Foods. You see me in target. You see me. I'm by myself.
Speaker 1: I'm home ninety percent of the time with my dogs because I don't fool with people.
Speaker 2: And what I've started to see and I didn't see it at first.
Speaker 1: Everybody saw what was going on with Shannon before Shannon actually saw himself.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Ash used to tell me, Shannon, you don't understand what you are. I said, Ash, I'm just She said, no, Shannon, no, no, no, no, you're not You're not No, You're not the same. You're not the same Shannon that you walked in here in twenty sixteen. You're a different Shannon now, I said, but that Ash. She said, no, Shannon, everybody saw what was happening before I did. Oh Yoe, think about it. Now, all of a sudden, I'm funny. Now, all of a sudden, I got takes. I've always had them, but now I'm free. Yeah, stephen A is stephen A.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like. I've never been jealous of a teammate.
Speaker 1: When Rod Smith started to come on, I gladly, Hey, I'm still trying to get my finge, but I'm giving him information, asked Rod. His lucker was right across from mind. Yeah, I remember when he first walked in there. He said, I want to be like you. I said, what you mean? He said, I want the love or respect the fans give you. I want the way the team, the way they treat you. That's what I want to be. I said, well, this is what you need to do. Rob started coming on, Hey, come on, Fuss, let's get this. That's how I am. I don't bother no everybody. Ask anybody at CB, Yes, ask anybody at Fox. I ain't talking about the higher ups because all the stuff. You never heard anything about Shannon Sharp for six and a half years until all of a sudden the news broke that Shannon Sharp was parting waves with Fought and then all of a sudden, Shannon Sharp is.
Speaker 2: The worst person ever.
Speaker 1: Never heard a peep go ass eespre I don't bother nobody. They call me and say say can you do this? Hey, I'm done, I'm there. What do you think about that? I'm good, Steven. They wants to know of you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm cool. That's how I am.
Speaker 1: I don't bother people because I don't want nobody to bother me. But somehow my name whatever you got going on with even a I just wish Steven, they would let it go. I really, I really do.
Speaker 2: I like it. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it because sometimes when you don't address stuff, like I told you before, we don't address stuff, man, they will continue to try to believe. They will continue to keep keep your name, keep your name and the mouth. That's just that's just life. That's the nature of the nature of the business. And to see what Stephen A. Smith did, but you don't see very often from journalists. I mean, it's it's refreshing, it's refreshing. And he said he's not gonna address it anymore. And that's it.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, Oh, Joe J's eye. I was in the I was in the airport and the guy tried to prop me up.
Speaker 2: He's like, man, hey man, you great. You're a great.
Speaker 1: Addition to the show. But I'm trying to put Stephen A down. Say my man, don't do that. I said, you can give me prop without trying to stand on him. Don't do that, right. I'm not saying I appreciate you giving me kudos. I appreciate you saying I'm bus we can do that without saying something negative about him.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna stand for that. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: They we ain't gonna did that because that think about it. Now, I got a jinormous personality. I'm a big presence. Ain't a whole lot of people in stephen a position would have brought me. Ain't no where in hell, Ain't no where in hell? Because had I been this in twenty sixteen, you think they had brought me on in Fox, me being what I am as I sit in this chair, Old Joe, you think they'd brought me on a fox.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey nah, And I'm okay with I understand that. Hey, I do my thing.
Speaker 1: I come to work, I show up, I punch the clock, I go home. I ain't called nobody, no.
Speaker 3: Problem, right, damn Hey listen and the great words of I don't even know who said the quote, can't we all just get along?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We could?
Speaker 3: Can't we all just get along? But I mean, hey, they gonna take your shots to come with the territory. Huh, you got to be ready for it, Come with the territory.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't mind people that don't know me taking shots at me because you don't know me, right, But how you gonna be pretending like we were cool, and now you try to take a subtle shot. But I saw it coming, but it's starting to come with greater frequency and regularity. What I gave you kudos when you were doing your thing, right, I just I just don't get it over, Joe.
Speaker 2: I don't. But little do they know what's for me. God gonna give it to me. They can't take it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get it regardless.
Speaker 2: What's for you, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: If a bowling ball is supposed to drop on your head, that's what's gonna happen. If you supposed to win the lottery of one hundred million, that's what's gonna happen. You gonna get what's intended for you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so's' intended for me. But they make it seem like what bothers me, Ojoe.
Speaker 1: Is that people seem like if I start to get a little success and they think money's gonna come along with it, that the money is their money. All that money the government the government printed are three four five trillion dollars during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: They're not fit to run out of money.
Speaker 3: M h. It's enough for everybody too. It's enough for everybody, not for everybody.
Speaker 1: But somebody might talk by say called Shannon name a little more than they call theirs. They might say, I like Shannon, take on saying subject more than they like theirs.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I've always thought like this, And this is what my grant and my grandfather instilled in us. You are not better than someone else. You just can do a job better than they can. I believe I can do this better than anyone, right, That's what I believe. And I ain't gotta bang my chance. I ain't got to do all this. And no, I ain't no columnists, I ain't no investigative reporter, and I ain't no new no no.
Speaker 2: And see, that's what O Joe. I mean. It's kind of like how actors.
Speaker 1: Feel when somebody didn't go to Juilliard or they're not trained, and all of a sudden they come on to the have success. They look at them, they look at them sideways. I mean, bro, you still got your role, you still get your money. That's just the way I am. But everybody, like you, said, O Joe, everybody is like that, and I'm starting to understand it.
Speaker 2: And that's one thing my sister said. She said, Shannon you're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a question. Have you ever thought about the individuals that are saying anything or just having a reason to point out something you're doing and keeping your name in their mouth? Have you thought about reaching out and asking them what the problem is?
Speaker 2: No, they got my number.
Speaker 3: Oh they already got your contact too, so they could have They could have.
Speaker 4: Came to you first, of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, of course they could have. All they're coming to me with other stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, I see what you'll see where you're going. I hear we're going.
Speaker 2: Damn what is Oh? Joe, It's all good. I'm gonna keep doing me. I'm gonna keep doing me.
Speaker 3: We got to, we got to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make sure you do ship. But they're gonna be mad here shortly. Trust me, they're gonna be mad. They're gonna be mad, and they're gonna be real mad. And then what y'all making you that subscribe button? Guys, help us out. We're trying to get the eight hundred thousand. Help us get eight hundred thousand and ten? Nah, where are we at as?
Speaker 3: Let's get let's get to a million before we go to Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Man that would be lovely. Oh, Jo were asking an awful lot a million by the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: We can get we can get to a million, that's a month before. If we can get to her, If we can get to a million before super Bowl? We wait, I have a question.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're doing a live show in super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yes? No, what Thursday?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: If we can get to a million before the last super Bowl show in Vegas, in which I will drink the Portier in front of the whole bottle.
Speaker 1: The last huh no, because I'll be doing the show with about ten minutes in. I'll be doing the show by myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait. I can't. Oh, I forgot hey chat chat if y'all watching, Uh, well, we got thirty two thousand. I think we got about thirty two thousand in the chat I told y'all I tweeted before the show started. If you can guess the team jersey I'm wearing in the name, the player I'm wearing, the team jersey, and the person jersey I'm wearing.
Speaker 4: If you can guess in the chat?
Speaker 3: Whoever get it right the first time I'm reading I'm reading the chat, whoever get it right the first time?
Speaker 2: I'm sending you one thousand dollars now, you gotta get it right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the team jersey and the name on the back.
Speaker 2: What damn well, you sure not trying to get that way of that money.
Speaker 1: Pat McAfee today announced that Aaron Rodgers is done as a guest for the NFL season. After he made the announcement that Weekly savent Aaron Rodgers Tuesday was done for the season, and he and his staff applauded, McAfee then explained that Rogers had become too much of a distraction. McAfee said, so Rogers Tuesday season four is done. There's going to be a lot of people that are happy, myself included. To be honest, he continued to say, the way it ended, it got really loud, really really loud. I'm happy that if i'm I'm I'm happy that it's going to be my mentions going forward with great news. McAfee made the call he has career control of guest booking. Obviously, I'm certain ESPN. I'm sure ESPN helped aid that decision. Also, you can't you can't take man.
Speaker 3: Come on, o Joe, Yeah, boy, I already know the stuff.
Speaker 2: That he's talking about.
Speaker 4: That's way above my pay grade.
Speaker 3: It's okay to total line, it's okay to push the envelope, but it's certain things you just don't touch, especially what a Rod mentioned and even implicating that the individual was a part of that.
Speaker 1: Or you can't play like that boy, and he keeps talking about stuff that happened in twenty twenty. Man, nobody care about fount you. Nobody cared about that COVID vaccine. Okay, you took an alternative, that's fine, but you try to keep your work first of all. It's just like, oh, I'm gonna have the faster recovery a Rod. He loved to hear his name mentioned. That's why he kept talking about, Oh, I'm gonna come back. I'm gonna come back. And then he came back, and then they activated for what he took a roster spot. Well, I told him, I told him not to do that. Oh so they didn't listen to you this time. But when you told him you wanted Alan Lazard, they didn't listen. They listened to you when you told him you want to run the car, they listened to you. But when you told him don't activate, you don't put you on the active roster. They didn't listen to a man that had a Kiley surgery. So they ain't listen to you then, but they listened to you all the other time. Go ahead, I say, he know he wasn't for the play. You know you wasn't for the play. You're gonna get the headlines anyway.
Speaker 2: No, not when you're not. When you injured, you no idea of you. I don't.
Speaker 1: You've never been injured. But when you're injured, you see guys who talk about them when they're injured. The coaches ain't talking about them. They not in the game playing. The media not mentioned them. When's the last time you heard somebody mentioned Joe Burrow since he got injured?
Speaker 3: Okay, I see you going with it.
Speaker 2: That's what he couldn't stand.
Speaker 1: That's why he kept that bull job going every week, trying to take a shot at Travis Kelcey tept about the vaccine. You didn't get the vaccinine. Okay, that's fine, bro, that's three four years ago.
Speaker 4: Move it alone.
Speaker 2: But see, oh you hear what a Rod said. I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: Then let it go on as long as they did, because he's keeping these conspiracy theories because see the thing of the difference.
Speaker 2: He always thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. That's his thing.
Speaker 1: He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Right, But I guarantee you let me ask you a question. So, did they do alternative medicine on that Achilles? Did he take what he's saying, that drug that that ha Lucia Nagenny Hallasca Ayaska. Did he take that to have him put him under? Or did he take the regular medicine like everybody else took. You see, he pick and choose the type of medicine that he believes in. Hey, Rod, pullup you what the elephant left on the showground? Yeah, that's what he full of. Everybody knows it, but a lot of people are afraid to say it. So I'm glad because you can't keep coming on somebody's flatform and then talking about their balls and making those kind of accusations, those conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: Oh foul shit. All the vaccine.
Speaker 1: Oh I want to debate Travis Kelson about the bront Nobody care about that damn vaccine.
Speaker 2: People got it, that wanted to have it, and they didn't. They didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Move on, Why are you still talking about some stuff from three twoenty twenty, I mean twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's crazy. I don't listen. I just know some of the boy, you understand the privilege you got to have to be able to say some of the stuff he was saying. Of course, Oh you know you're not understand me. Do you understand the privilege you got to have to be able to say some of the stuff he was saying.
Speaker 4: Shit, I would have never saw the light to day.
Speaker 2: I wish I would to say ship like that.
Speaker 1: Never never all if you'd have been on a program and you said that, you'd have never been back on that program.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And it only takes one time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they not bringing me back so I could re explain myself again.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, to further advance your conspiracy theories. But oh look, I like p Matt. I'm glad he made this decision. He's been great. He's been great to me. He's the model that we're trying to capture because we saw what he did, so that tells us I mean, he did it. That means it's possible to be done, so therefore it can be done again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely so that's how we look at it.
Speaker 1: That's how you and I approach, you know, Joe, so Uh, kudos to p mac proprierly taking a stand. Whether ESPN helped with that decision, I think that's the right decision that you made. Feedback and congratulations. The Miamidy waited, go ahead, you want to answer for you finished?
Speaker 3: No, the person the first person to answer right on the name the team and the name.
Speaker 2: I I, uh.
Speaker 3: You see the name? Yeah yeah Batista, Yeah, somebody got somebody got it right. Uh, Phil min Yo Sief, Phil mine Yo, Sief. I'm sure you followed me on on Instagram or Twitter. Uh send me, send me your Zeal, send me your cash app. Uh, philmn your sief. You were the first person answer right with the team in the player's name. Send me your Zee, your Instagram, your PayPal, your Venmo, whatever it is you use your cash app. I'm to send you a thousand dollars. I'm gonna do this every night from now on. I'm having a different jersey. If you're able to guess the player's name on the back and the team name. I got you with a thousand, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The Miami Heat waited until Eric Sposter divorced was finalized and they gave him a record breaking contract.
Speaker 3: I think it's eight years, one twenty million.
Speaker 1: Spoke and Nikki, a former heat dancer, announced they're divorced November twenty third, after seven years of marriage. The thing got finalized. Pat Riley made an answer, excuse me, broke bread.
Speaker 3: Wait seven years? Huh yeah, well you know that saying my grandma used to say all the time, the seven year itch, it gets you every time.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, I don't know what's happened to me.
Speaker 4: Listen, seven year hitch, it gets you every time?
Speaker 2: How about this?
Speaker 3: If something about hitting seven years and anything, Eddie, you're going up here, you're going downhill? Ain't no in between? Uh?
Speaker 1: I thought there was no fragnization with the cheerleaders and the dancers and the culture than players.
Speaker 4: If we couldn't mess with the cheerleaders who listened to them rules, man me, Wait, who messed with a cheerleader? She was a dancer, she was, That's what I said, O Joe, Oh.
Speaker 3: My bad, I ain't know that. But listen, sometimes love, sometimes love is in places where you're not supposed to be looking.
Speaker 2: And that's what happens.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you find love and places you're not supposed to be looking normally. Your mama told you these are the type of boys you don't want to have, and you better not bring nothing like this home. And guess what you bring home exactly what she told you, not the motherfucking bring.
Speaker 2: Don't we all want what we can't have or what not supposed to have?
Speaker 4: And why does it feel that much better than the thing is?
Speaker 2: They want us to have him do?
Speaker 3: What was? What was he? What was?
Speaker 1: What was he not supposed to do? Joe, there are the arch of the treat I just can't eat off this one now. And it was he was the only one. It is ain't nothing by he could hate the whole damn treat right, you couldn't need it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what she did, know what he did or what he did? You're right, you're right, you're right. And they started it. The things that are not, the things that are not good for you, feel so.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 3: I forgot, I forgot the saying the things that are bad for you feel so good. The things that the bad for you, the things that your mama or your daddy told you to stay away from as a woman, are you looking. Don't mess with the bad boys. The mess with the bad boys.
Speaker 2: What you want?
Speaker 3: You want something?
Speaker 2: You want, something that's good for your good to you. That is the problem. That is what you read it that you wonte Joe, Because see, what's good for you might not be good to you, and what's good to you might not be good for you.
Speaker 3: So what you wont I'm break it that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make a real simple instinct because I get what you were trying to say. So I'm gonna give it to you a very simple term. You want what's good for your good to you, because what's good to you ain't good.
Speaker 2: For you always, Now what you want? Listen, I want what's good for me?
Speaker 3: I won't maybe maybe are you good for me? Are you gonna be good to me? Yes?
Speaker 4: We still working?
Speaker 3: Are you good for me? Are you gonna be good to me?
Speaker 2: Answer me?
Speaker 3: Who? She can't hear?
Speaker 2: She's drunk again? Really drag? Yeah? I mean, look, I don't look otel. We don't know why I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't try to profess when people are like, oh they look so happy, man, that's for the cameras, ye, what they're supposed they're supposed to be arguing in front of the camera. They're supposed to be proud of each other in front of the cameras. I don't know what's going on in someone's home, so I don't profess to know. So I don't know that the seven years of marriage, the last two years, the last year might have been hell for it's spoke and Nikki right, right, But something led them to go away, to do to be wanting to go their separate ways.
Speaker 3: Forget forget them going their separate ways. Why does divorce raise so motherfucking high? Why is everybody breaking.
Speaker 1: Up because workout? Look at the marriage. See, people don't look at marriage as a job.
Speaker 3: Because I quit it quick, freaking hurry.
Speaker 2: Huh, I quit it. I quit quicker in a hurry any day any time.
Speaker 3: Listen, Hey, you ask, and you ask a couple, right, you ask a couple who's been married for years. Always nice to do this randomly, obviously, just approve a point.
Speaker 2: You just ran. Asked a couple that's been married for a very long time. Everybody said the same thing. It's hard. It's a lot of work. Yeah, for sure, it's hard. It's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Same answer. So are people getting to the point where you know it, I don't feel like working on it. No more have we gotten to the point where we don't want to grow together. We're not evolving as one. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's easier to grow apart than it is to grow together because it takes it takes work to grow together.
Speaker 2: It don't take nothing to grow apart.
Speaker 1: Now, just do what you can, Just do what you just do what you normally do, and watch because a lot of times, Ojo, people will plan a seed and think that it's just going to grow, But no, you gotta water.
Speaker 3: Lot of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you a Look, I've never been married, but I do know the reason why a lot of my relationship didn' were't because I ain't watered.
Speaker 2: I ain't fertilize it.
Speaker 3: But I was er.
Speaker 2: I was watering and fertilizing my career. That's on me.
Speaker 1: See I'm I'm I'm not naive enough to sit here and says it was a woman's faults. Sometimes it was ninety percent of the time it was mine.
Speaker 3: Come on, preacher, I own that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I own my mistakes.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: See the thing, oh to you. A lot of times when I was growing up, people used to say things. You know, I had a lisp and it was, you know, hard for me to enunciate certain words. And my grandmother and my grand I tell my grandmother, you know, people make fun of me and saying things. And she said, boy, it ain't what they call you, it's what's your answer to m M. So I learned early on, if I take ownership.
Speaker 3: Of my.
Speaker 1: My inferior, my insecurity mm hm, you couldn't make me feel bad about them.
Speaker 2: I know. I talked with a list.
Speaker 1: I know I don't speak drammatically correct. Okay, I'm cool with that. Once I took ownership of that, people couldn't make me feel about bad about that, right, And that's what you have to do. Take ownership of your insecurities. So when people say, oh you okay, big nose, you black, you know I was doing okay, yeah, okay, call me some month, call me chimney, call me dirt dot, come me all that crow.
Speaker 2: I'm all that.
Speaker 3: They call you all that?
Speaker 2: Yeah ship mm hmm, you're.
Speaker 3: Good, na though, huh, I was good.
Speaker 2: I remember that, see I would.
Speaker 1: I remember back in the day, you had to be light skin, you had to be like el DeMar. She go to bars now you know, ain't want no dark skinned man.
Speaker 3: No, and them boy bruised too easy, man, you hit them upside the head. They bruised. They turned red, black and blue.
Speaker 1: Now I'm in, you know Michael Jordan came along and Westless snipe. Yeah, I've been I've been popping since ever, been popping ever since. Everybody know it from the South. You know exactly what I'm talking about. People in the chat, they know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: One of the light skinned guys with the light eyes. They had the wavering here like she go to bars on the Mars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with a little oil machine in it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they wanted them guys. They ain't want nobody who dark, old bad. No, they ain't want me there. Oh lord, that's funny.
Speaker 1: But out now every since Michael Jordan Westley's knipe, I've been popping since the eighties and eighties, I started popping.
Speaker 2: Ain't dropped out since.
Speaker 3: It ain't gonna never drop off. Oh no, now black her listen, bro, we've been here. We've been in for a minute. Yeah, we've been in for a minute.
Speaker 1: They didn't want no dark skined gotten he too dark, he's black Okay, all right, listen.
Speaker 3: You know what they say now, the black of the black of the juice is sweet as the berry.
Speaker 1: Nah, I think it's the black of the beardy, the sweetest juice. But I get where you're going.
Speaker 3: Wait, I said it wrong. Yeah, baby, the black of the juice is sweet of the berry.
Speaker 2: The black of the berry, the sweeter the how you know he said she love her some blackberries.
Speaker 3: Honey. Yeah, yeah, talking ship now.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know I pleaded, you say the black of the barry sweet. The jew about to get diabetes, messing with me because I'm black.
Speaker 3: The boat over.
Speaker 2: You know what I say, Joe, they get died be with old shape. I get on this old this old sugar trade. Yeah, we have real how bad leaves they already know. I like that.
Speaker 3: Damn man. Hey, well we have some good ad topics tonight, bro well we have some tops to night Yoe. Hey, I like that. God damn steven a God, damn uh Jason whittenlocked Tarborough.
Speaker 2: That ship was good.
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 2: You you like you see? You like conflict? No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't like conflict because I'm not I'm not conflicting problems.
Speaker 2: I don't like problems.
Speaker 3: I like to find a solution to them. But it's interesting because I'm glad to see stephen a outside of its form, outside of his norm. I got to someone alway jabbin actual jabbin at you, jabbin at you, jabbing at you, are taking shots at you.
Speaker 4: It's okay to defend yourself.
Speaker 3: It's okay to finally stand up, because if you don't stand up to the bully, he's going to continue to bully you over and over and over. And that goes for any if it goes for anybody in your workplace, at home, might be a relationship, might be a friendship. Sometimes you have friends you don't even know they bullying you. Sometimes, at some point, you got to stand up for yourself.
Speaker 1: My thing is the way I look at Ojo. I'm a rocket ship. I'm taking off and I ain't let nobody here to ride.
Speaker 2: I like it. That's the way I'm looking at Ojo.
Speaker 1: I choose who to pick up and give a ride to the destination that I'm going, which is to the top, and I don't choose them. Shit, I'm going to Hey, absolutely, Lady Ray said, I got a good one for you. Guys, what's the hardest thing for you to say I need help, I love you, or I'm sorry. It's easy, And again say you, what's the hardest thing for you to say I need help, I love you, or I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, shit, Well ain't none, ain't ain't none of them three hard for me to say. Obviously, I say I love you every goddamn day I need help. Maybe one or two people I can go to when I do need help. I'm not in I'm not in situations where I really need help that often. But when I do, especially when it's something that I don't know about and I'm not knowledgeable about, I have no problem saying I need help and I'm sorry. I've been apologizing since nineteen eighty three. I've been apologizing since nineteen eighty three for many a mistake. Because if life came with an instruction booklet, I wouldn't have made no mistakes.
Speaker 2: And it just don't. It just don't work like that. So I've been apologizing for a very long time. No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's definitely the easiest, right, yeah, Because I've never been too big, too proud to say no matter what, whether I was you know, five six years old, whether I was there, or whether I was you know, early in my career or where I am now, I've just never I've always been if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I'm man enough to say I'm wrong. But I'm also mad enough to tell you when you're wrong also, And that's the problem what people have. People people don't mind say, oh man, you need to say you're wrong, but they don't want to hear their wrong.
Speaker 2: So that's definitely the easiest.
Speaker 3: I need help. It depends on what it is. The extent is helping what, Yeah, extending helping and actually what Sometimes you might be running a little little money, you might need, you might need, you might need money. I need help, relationship advice, marriage counseling, Putting people in your business, No.
Speaker 2: You got you got to do that. No, you can't have people in your business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you say I need help, sometimes you have to figure it out. You got to go to other people. Sometimes everybody else is always able to guide you and help you when they're not in your situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you get to offer See for me, like when I talk to guys about football stuff, A lot of the stuff I'm speaking from firsthand knowledge right. And I'm a very practical, very common sense type of guy, and I just believe in right and wrong. I believe there's the right way. The way you do some things is the way you do all things. And that's just the way I've always been. And you know, if we had to do this, we're going to do this. I'm not gonna let you do that once I became a leader. And I think that's the thing that that's why we were very easy for me to leave, because guys knew I wasn't asking them what I wasn't willing to give them.
Speaker 2: And so I just think that like a.
Speaker 1: Said, I'm sorry, I need help, I don't have a problem asking for that. I I've it all depends because I found myself because I think early on in my career, in my life, I didn't tell my kids nearly enough I love them.
Speaker 2: And now I won't get off the phone without tell him I love him.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's easier for girls, But I noticed my son since he became a dad, he always I love your dad, since he became a father, So I was like, I love you know, like I remember the first time he said that, you know, after you know, getting up some age, I'm like, okay, yeah, yeah, but I love I don't have a I don't have a problem. The hardest would probably.
Speaker 3: Be I need help for you. Yeah, ship boy, you better than me, boy, banger boy, I need help. I got two people, I got two people I can call, and I need help now, like God willing. I'm never in a situation where I need help. But if, if, if any in any unfortunate circumstance, I'm calling. And I don't even care because all the phone calls I get when others need help throughout these years.
Speaker 1: Well see that's that's the thing. Both type people need help. They need money. That's easy for me. I can help them out easy. Oh yeah, And already know I a gonna get it back, So I'm good. But I'm never gonna give you more than more than I can stomach lose, right right, you know you have, I'm not expecting it back.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So that's a good God damn question too. That's a good one, right there. Yeah, that's a good one. Uh.
Speaker 1: Great shows always fellas happy belated fifty sixth birthday or till that's what Landy Ray said. Great shows always fellas and happy lady fifty sixth birthday.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that. Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm you know, saying that you saw. Yeah, you are sorry? You sorry?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: My damn baby I said? I was sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember them days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're gonna make me take it back. I ain't sorry, no more. I was sorry about five minutes ago. After you don't talk each still, man, I ain't sorry, no more. I should have stayed out of lab. I was never to stay out the type of guy.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A seventy one year old serial bank robber who spent over forty years in federal prison has been arrested again for allegedly robbing another bank and got away with sixty four thousand in cash. Bruce Edward Bell has four prior bank robber convictions and spent more than four decades in the Federal Department of Correction for his crimes.
Speaker 2: He was released from prison in July twenty twenty one. That's home, That's what he knows.
Speaker 3: Not only that. Listen, you are feeling, you come out as a feeling. What options do you have to do anything as far as working concern Think about it. Who's hiring after if you've already wrote.
Speaker 2: If you've already robbed.
Speaker 4: Three banks previously, you've done forty years in the FEDS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you come home, who's hiring you?
Speaker 2: Think about it?
Speaker 1: Well, I ain't. I ain't hired him. No, we got anything they got to do with money. If there's any money on the premises, he ain't getting no job. So he can do constructions, he can do sanitation, he can do something. Ain't no money involved, because because all of a sudden, anytime he's around money following him out the store, or if following him out the bank.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying he stole it, but somehow the money following him out. Debate.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not saying he's right, Chad, stay with me.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he's right.
Speaker 3: But what options do you have if you're a three time bank robber and you've already spun forty years behind jail, you get out at seventy seventy one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What are you doing at seventy one years old?
Speaker 3: And you out of jail?
Speaker 4: But go back to and resort to what you already know.
Speaker 1: About this, Do what you did while you're in jail. You'll work for the man you work for that man behind jail. They get your ass up in the wee hours of the morning, put your ass out there in them fields, and you work.
Speaker 2: But you will work with no freedom. But you won't work when you got freedom. So that's what you do.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do. They make you work in jail if you're that old. At seventy one, Hell yeah, they put you to work.
Speaker 1: If they'll put your ass in jail at seventy one, they'll put your ass to work at seventy one.
Speaker 4: Hey, buddy, buddy, crazy man, Buddy, crazy.
Speaker 2: Buddy is crazy mate.
Speaker 3: Three times you and you get out at the forty some years of going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Forty years, Yeah, I mean, but I mean everybody that he knows, everything that he knows, is tied to being incocelerated.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you get structured, you get scheduled, you know, you date. But that's what I out, that's what I don't get. And my grumm used always tell me this today. You listen to me on the outside, or you're listening to somebody on the inside. So they don't want to listen. Oh you're not gonna tell me what to do. You ain't the boss of meat, go to that place, go to juvee, go to any place, state prier, state prison, federal, priser, doesn't matter. They tell you what to do and you gladly do it, or you better as the whole they put your ass to solitaire show will.
Speaker 2: It's a different world, man, That's what I'm saying. That's what I don't get.
Speaker 1: I love, I mean, I mean, the pandemic didn't really bother me because I ain't a person to go anywhere anyway, So I was cool. It had no I mean, honestly, it had no impact on mean whatsoever.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 1: And then guess what, I just got to roll up out of bed. Uh some at leisure and then it's like, you know, you need to look like you're a professional. So I had to put on a certain tie, not a certain tie, but the collar shirt and the jacket, which is cool, but they had no impact on me.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, when you've done something for such a long time, how.
Speaker 3: Do you break that?
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: It's impossible, it's impossible. It only takes thirty days. The creator have it.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been right, he's been in jail for forty years, so he yeah.
Speaker 4: It takes thirty days. It takes thirty days of creator having a lifetime to break it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m forty years. He's just like, I need to get it.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: When he got out, he don't got no options.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's one. There's one thing I know. I got to go get some money, and there's only one way I know how to do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, but oh Joe, he seventy one. How fast you running? How fast he give walk over the cane?
Speaker 3: He had forty years to come over with a plan to make sure he don't go back like the last three times, and then obviously it didn't work. He should have watched Ocean's eleven.
Speaker 1: Man, look here, I had a homeboy used to work. He used to work in prison system, and the prisoners would say, look, he said, man, you work an eight hour shift to keep me in here. I get twenty four hours a day to think up a way to hurt you. He said, I could do anything I want to anybody I want in here, and to y'all guards.
Speaker 2: So think about that.
Speaker 1: Will y'all work those three eight hour shifts or y'all worked those two twelve hour shifts to try to find a way to get me to comply I have twenty four hours to think of ways I don't want to comply and what I want to do to hurt y'all. I said, yeah, that ain't the place for me, not only to work in there. But he did tell me, he said, it's all about respect. He said, if you think because you're the correctional officer and they're in there, mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmmm, No, sir, no, sir. Respect, it's the currency in there, respect us everything that's that's that jungle mentality, that's that street mentality.
Speaker 2: Respect.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll give it to me. I take it one of the other, one way or another. So all right, BROB said, I'm staying out here on my side. Ogain o Joe. How y'all not mentioned Lamar must with the most approved He just got big bread.
Speaker 2: He's the league MVP with a one to three record. You're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: I Agorydak number one, but Lamar yeah, because he was unanimous MVP in twenty nineteen, lost in the first round to the Titans. Had a monster day throwing the ball. I think he had over five hundred yards, but the turnovers kind of doomed them. And so you're absolutely right. You know what You're right.
Speaker 2: Hell, Lamar and Dak might be one A and one B.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, all the pressures on DK, even even just because of the team he plays for it, just because of the star on his helmet. Obviously, Lamar also has a go ahead, go ahead, being a previous m v P.
Speaker 2: I understand what comes with that.
Speaker 3: He's he's he judged on a much different level because he's already won the award and probably gonna.
Speaker 2: Win it again.
Speaker 3: But even without Dak having that m v P under his belt, the pressure is a little bit more. It's a little bit more, uh, leaning, leaning towards towards Dak. I mean what you just said about about Lamar.
Speaker 2: It's just it's different, man.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: If you if you're wearing that star on your helmet, it's different.
Speaker 1: Oho two m vps by the number one scoring defense, led the league in sacks, led the league in takeaways, and you got the MVP. So you got the best player on the best team with the number one defense. How many teams can say they've ever had that.
Speaker 2: You led the team in points allowed, takeaways, sacks with the MVP.
Speaker 3: Not many.
Speaker 2: He's up against it.
Speaker 1: You gotta win because think about it, there's only two guys in the playoff that have MVPs ian Pat Mahomes. What Pat Mahomes has two and two super bowls? So he peaches he gravedthing. Anything Patrick Mahomes gets after this.
Speaker 3: Is icy ice on the cake.
Speaker 1: You're right, Lamar with the expectations. I think it's Lamar, all right, all right? The only I d said unkinko, Joe, would you give up five you give up a super Bowl for five more prime years of football?
Speaker 2: And Ojo, would you give up five years of your prime prime? Oyo? Would you give up five years of your prime for super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Hell? Nine, give it up my goddamn prime years. But I, god damn you, I can't eat that trophy and I can't eat that ring. No, absolutely not five more. No in today's game, not back then, Oh, today's game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I want to be now. I want to be I want to be I want to be hot on.
Speaker 3: I g.
Speaker 2: Ll be hot now. What I want to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, I want to get I want to get dressed up for the game and then the game. I want to I want to I want to be dripped. Yeah, I would listen I were going to games back then and dicky outfits in different colors.
Speaker 4: Shoot, I'm trying. I'm gonna get me a stylist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to you know, everybody pull up there, they got their coloring in, they got their Mercedes.
Speaker 3: Uh, the mob box and the Ferraris, the Lambo trucks. What you're gonna pull up in? H now, Yeah, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, listen, I'm gonna give me a stylist. I'm gonna get me one of the big the big man bags. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I don't go yard.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get one of them, give me a big goal yard, give me a stylist, and uh what else. I'm gonna probably grow my hair out and cut me in fade and have some waves.
Speaker 1: I changed my mind. Note, I don't want no more five years. I don't want to be here. No man, I'd be like man, I'd be like Nick Cannon in future. I have twenty kids in.
Speaker 3: Today's getting today you think so.
Speaker 1: Oh cho with the access that these guys have. You got access to something You in Dallas, Texas, you got access in Florida. You ain't step one foot in Florida. You remember that when you and I played, you had to be in the location to see the woman.
Speaker 3: See the woman. Okay, I see, I see.
Speaker 1: You asked you if you were in Atlanta, you to see people in California. You had to literally be in California.
Speaker 3: California right now. Yeah, it's different.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: No good, no, no, no, only I d I don't want no more years. I don't want to play no more football. I want to see sent my old lads down. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna sit down, take my take my trophies, take whatever accolades I have.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm gonna leave it to the young boy. Just a young man's game. Young man, that that it is?
Speaker 1: Uh Ali Alfashar said, oh cho, you're naughty lord in town of Jersey.
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 1: Uh uh gd immaculate, bro, you should speak I'm about footy more man. There's a huge global audience waiting for you. Love it love from Toronto.
Speaker 3: I mean I would love to do it. I would love to speak footy. I mean, at some point, maybe we can squeeze it in with unk. We could teach, teach teach unk a few things about the about the beautiful game.
Speaker 4: Uh, but that would be dope. That would be dope. Maybe maybe I should do something separate. Maybe I should do something separate. Uh, strictly for strictly soccer related. Thank you, thank you for putting that little, that little, that little bug in me here. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Nikki Grant said, damn it, Shannon, I hate that you could easily talk me out of my pants.
Speaker 2: The passion to drive the mindset, stop playing and come get my number? Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean, do I speak with that much passion?
Speaker 1: Do I speak with that much ferocity and love and authenticity?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 4: She said, come, are you gonna get the number?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 1: H o yo man, Oh Joe, I'm just oh yae, I'm fifty five. Man, I'm just I'm just out here, just trying to make a honor loss.
Speaker 2: O Joe.
Speaker 3: I understand you, but she told you, she asked you to come get a number. I want to know, are you gonna get the number? No, Ojoe, I'm not going to get the number.
Speaker 2: No? Is that okay?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Sliding the DM and send the number anyway?
Speaker 2: He'll hit you.
Speaker 3: Ain't fool of me.
Speaker 2: He's just saying that because it's people watching. Nah, I mean my DM you can't DM it because it's blocked. So it is.
Speaker 1: I mean you can DM me, but I don't. It's like if you're not, if you're not like blue check mark or something. For some reason, they don't come through and I don't go searching for them.
Speaker 4: Well, you can buy a check mark and then send him a DM.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I need a solid. I'm trying to shake the sheet.
Speaker 1: I told the girl we family, shout me out so I can clip it, send it to her. My name is John, her name is Mary.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, John Man, Hey check this out? Hey, may go on it through John to solid Man. I mean he good people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good people. He good people. Man.
Speaker 1: I've been knowing I've been knowing John for about she about about three four minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John, make sure you got the whip cream. Blck, grab the whip cream. John.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, John, don't do that. Don't listen, old joke.
Speaker 3: Listen, first time you got to have a lasting impression. Grab the whib cream and don't forget the toes.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, only get one of the more diamonds in your system. All them diamonds on me. You'll mess with you now, don't get them diamonds on you. Hey, do the open lady. You gotta get that diamond on you. Going to put that dim on in your system about thirty forty five minutes. Don't eat nothing for about because you want that thing.
Speaker 3: You want all of it.
Speaker 2: You want the whole hundred minds ground in his system.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's like, I don't know if you can't cut the turkey before put that diamond on you.
Speaker 2: Boy, you got it like like the turkey three fifty. Get it ready, y'all know I'm talking about that thing.
Speaker 1: Be harder than prom would you know you went to the problem you might get that, but why Yeah, man, o Joe, I'm telling you, Man, I'm telling you Old Joe put that problem would on Hey John? Hey, hey man, I don't know, Dang John, I'm telling you. Listen to me now, don't be funny than old Joe. You put with that diamond in your system. Yeah, foty forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: I'll be ave the time, don't. You don't want to waste it? So you get a good sin. So I kind of how to how the knife's going because you know. I mean, you know, I'm hey, let me tell Joe, let me tell me nothing. You know, I had to think of my pocket right here, every right here. You know we talking. Hey, you get a little kids know that it's over. Oh, joy is over. It's over, old Joe. I don't learn how to. I don't learn.
Speaker 3: Then hold hey, sneaking, sneaking and put this.
Speaker 2: You know that little pocket, that little ge pocket. You got that little pocket. I had that thing sitting up in there. How you put it? I said, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I look at what that thing on?
Speaker 3: You? Bad man?
Speaker 2: You about to get to you about to get the Hey you know that baking.
Speaker 1: Solder, the armor hammer, about to get the hammer, black hammer man they talk about old black hammer.
Speaker 3: H hell no, yeah, that thing on Joe, that's a good one. Bn that black that boy. You ever heard of that that that that that that Ryan o'phill from the gas station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about it.
Speaker 1: I ain't try about need to try the well listen now, because you know rhinoceros.
Speaker 2: You know, that's why they caught the horn.
Speaker 1: Because it's been they said the rhinoceros can have sex up to five hours. Yeah, so the Asian, they take them on. They blended and man, I don't know who want to happen? Man, look here, I know me. I don't know if there's I don't think there's a woman out there didn't want to have sex for no five hours.
Speaker 3: Listen. She might not want to, but she didn't been through it. Huh.
Speaker 1: Maybe, ain't nobody to take that kind of poundy ain't nobody to take that kind of pound of No five hours, O Joe, But who five hours?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen? Two minute intervals. No, I know the rhinos.
Speaker 1: I'm talking here's the thing you're talking about, the rhino. Oh I'm talking about me. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no oh yeah. Five hours, two.
Speaker 3: Minute intervals at ninety nine miles an hour. Pressure dang jack rabbit. Oh well, I don't play. I ain't got no time.
Speaker 4: I ain't got I don't got no time, ain't got no time to play?
Speaker 3: About about three hours at nine to nine miles an hour, two minute intervals.
Speaker 4: At the time of life.
Speaker 3: Baby, ain't nobody, that's babe, baby. Oh Joe, you remember that? Yeah, yeah, she knows, she remember.
Speaker 1: I got that a, O Joe, I got a I got spade. Would I got too in impossible in a twenty four hours span. That's all I got for you to apostle. Impossible impossible. Don't send that cause don't hold me to that, cause it might get cut after after the after the first one, I might got cut. Oh Joe, what I'm doing, That's all I'm saying, O Joe, that's all I'm saying. I mean, And that' be talking about, Oh Joe. I mean, come on now, yeah, thet me talking about? Oh shall oh, that's let me ask your question. Wait, let me ask you a question. Oh Joe, if you put a hot dog in the microwave for two minutes, what's gonna happen to it?
Speaker 3: Gonna explode? It?
Speaker 2: Okay? That what I was, That's what I did. I was in there for two minutes. The hot dog exploded.
Speaker 3: Boo, Dad, You now what I did? Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, now, what you want from me?
Speaker 3: You mad it me?
Speaker 2: You I'm fake it?
Speaker 4: You you got that?
Speaker 2: I bet, come on, don't you? I bet they bad at me? He happened? Hey, come on, oh, work with a bit. I'll never dare you wrong when you're right.
Speaker 3: Listen, you got you got to redeem yourself. You can't go out like that because you said listen. You can't go out like because you end up in the group chat. You don't want to end up in the group chat. You want, you want everything said about you.
Speaker 1: They don't tell nobody because they don't want to make They're gonna tell nobody in the group chat by black hammer. Now they don't know what they want to keep that on the round for themselves.
Speaker 2: I bet that.
Speaker 3: I bet that, all right, Okay, I'm okay, I'm just making sure I don't I don't listen. I don't want you. I don't want you with no bad reviews like yep, I don't want you to know no bad reviews. You ain't even talk about my goddamn co hoast like that.
Speaker 1: Hey not only hey, my stars not only are their logos their ratings?
Speaker 2: You know the cow You know what I'm saying, don't, Joe, You're about stop playing with those shape m ship But I mean that should be Oh Joe, you should be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a man trampoline you for forty five minutes. M hm, oh something something that something wrong with you bad? Come on now now I can understand that alone. You go if you're going multiple rounds. Obviously you know it's gonna take a little longer. But I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Something wrong with you?
Speaker 2: That lighted? I aint'na low, I'm excited. Hey mm hmmm, something wrong forty five minutes?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Unless you're clocking out at five.
Speaker 3: O'clock and you work for brothers, what Oh you're trying to prove you do?
Speaker 1: Hey, I turn I turned to the side like that. You already know how to go to if you ever see a I'm sitting on the cop Yeah, I turned to the side like this.
Speaker 2: Was I turn back around at that point in time. Yeah, ain't no turning back now.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I mean that's but oh, Joe, a womanship, if a man if a man. Look, I mean sometimes you get excited and you have premature you know what if you got that, if you got that, oh we if you got that saga, Yeah, that's what's supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, spoke Yeah most most of the.
Speaker 4: Time to do That's why, that's why you gotta do. You got to double back. You got the double back. They give, they give you five minutes, give you five minutes to recover.
Speaker 2: I promise you with that with that diamond on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing that that band.
Speaker 2: Look here, Joe, what that baby? Real? That bad? The real.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about car bumper hard. You don't do the old car, that old they had that steal.
Speaker 2: Back in the day. Ain't talking about the old rubble, that rubble bumble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got you know, baby, I need to get one of them blue diamonds.
Speaker 2: Man. Look here, man, you ain't real. Don't let it?
Speaker 1: Do you like that?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, I got to I got to know so I could I could be able to talk about it with you. So I'm listening to you and your experiences. I want to know what that's like you. I can't can't be left out.
Speaker 2: I got to know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna figure it out though. Where I get it from? CBSA, Walgreens? Just all your doctor rat your script. I need an old prescription.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I got Hey, man, they now about eight hundred doll for you. Who they're about eight hundred dollars for you?
Speaker 3: Now, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's all you had to tell me.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Joe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, they plans I need when you put that diamond on them, they pans I need right here, Joe, you get that of grab it.
Speaker 2: I gotta grab that oscar An of Tony. That's what the fans want to put that diamond on them. Yo, Joe, I want to God, they get you there right now.
Speaker 3: They giving out trophies. What I'm gonna give me one because I ain't never won it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get me it. I'm gonna give me something. Man, give me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give me something.
Speaker 3: And this corner black diamond.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question and mm A five minutes title fights?
Speaker 4: Yeah, five round it, three minutes rounds.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, oh Joe, ain't gonna lot to you. Ill schedule it for twelve. Probably gonna make it out the third. Probably gonna make it out of the third. Somebody getting koo Joe, somebody get koled, somebody get kol o Joe.
Speaker 2: Tell it, tell it like it either, I'm covering it hot. Everybody bag on your bay. Hey, no bad please, hell no, Hey, I think they play out in the trouble to he you get one of the old old Joe.
Speaker 3: You straight, Hey, hold on, we'll be back on we're back on Saturday after the playoffs, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: We have tomorrow, right okay, yeah, yeah, yeah we are, we are. We were back, you and I back on on Saturday. On Saturday.
Speaker 3: Know what Saturday, I'm I'm gonna make I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna get that blue diamond Saturday. I'm gonna tell you how went once we finished talk about the game. Okay, yeah, he oh do bad.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I was like, I would like a drug. I couldn't. Fuck people died it right, I would.
Speaker 3: I see. I don't want to get addicted now. I just I just want I just want to.
Speaker 2: Be No, she gonna get she gonna get addicted.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, all right, we're gonna were gonna work on that.
Speaker 2: I try to.
Speaker 1: We're gonna work, you know everywhere. I leave only lot to you, Joe, I leave heavy, good luck. John, May you in trouble now? I you the donated fifty dollars. A big day is mine?
Speaker 2: Chocolate?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, I DM you my number. Hook me up with Shannon two minutes is good to see. That's what That's what I was gonna talk about right now. See, I don't judge me, don't judge.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Don't Joe, you go to six Flags, you go to the Universal Studio? How long the ride?
Speaker 2: Last? Two minutes?
Speaker 3: Give you your life. I'm with you when you're right. Now you're making sense. Give me now you're making sense. Now you're making sense. So I ain't got no reason to be in there all goddamn day. Now you got You just gave me an analogy I can use.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm still a matter of fact. You know what, I ain't e'vet got no pen But I'm gonna put that in my notes in my phone. Let me put that in my notes. But the next time she talked trash about me, Oh that was three minutes. What you expect me to do? Well? Hello, you ever seen a boxing match? I've seen people gett knocked out in the first round and one round only three minutes.
Speaker 2: I got this, baby, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: I got a schedule for thirty or you're gonna fight thirty six minutes, twelve three minute rounds. I got a schedule for the whole Now it might go to the cards, it might go to the JUNI might go to the judges. Card baby, based on my history, somebody getting knocked out by the third.
Speaker 2: That's all I got for you. I'm sorry, baby, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Bro Antonio Robins said, Okay, for the man above says, we need to find a woman with a meet quiet spirit.
Speaker 2: You gotta leave these superficial loud chicks alone. She out there, I know. I mean, I can get to the choir, but the yellow ones be the ones be yelling so loud. I mean, by I do, I'm but that's look. I just over here, you in the fact with y'all. I used to be like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't like that, no more, right. I ain't like that no less either. I just look at ask over here, laughing. God, man, look here, I know it's right out there. Is that that for you?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that that for you?
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes you gotta find it. Sometimes you gotta let it find you, as long as you know it's out there, as long as you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm on them diamonds. You're like, you know, sometimes you go into a relationship, baby from up a little weed. Okay, you know I'd like to go with the boys. I drink a little bit, right, okay, baby, just so you know, okay, we.
Speaker 2: Could you cool with that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Week one, round five.
Speaker 1: I been no, I got it scheduled. I got it scheduled to go to distance to twelve at the train. I trained, I did my cardio, I got but lifted in. I've been eating healthy. I got to schedule to go to full twelve. There's a ninety chance it's not gonna go past three. Now, you a judge all you want to.
Speaker 3: And you know so.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I wish I could tell you. I wish I could tell them something different. I've heard you say that you should date someone who likes you more than you like them. Is there a story behind that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: For me, at the end of the day, I want somebody that really loves loves themselves, gotta love themselves. And because I can't be a hype man, I can't tell you every day, fifty times a day, how fine you are, how how great you look, how sexy you are, how fortunate I am to have you.
Speaker 2: At some point in time, you're gonna have to have that.
Speaker 1: Within yourself to know you're attractive, to know you're smart, to know you're funny, and to know all the things that you want reassurances for. But you need to know that even if I don't tell you that in a given day, you know, dang. So I think the thing is if a woman because here's the thing. Normally the women that you like m don't like you as much as the women that like.
Speaker 3: You mm hmm. Yeah, that normally got the time.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: So that's that's my story behind that. I'm sure somebody else have a a different story, but that's mine, bunking on your big fan of y'all. Gotta day coming up. Every time I go out with a girl, we have fun, but I fail to take her home any advice. I mean, damn, that's what you're trying to do. I mean, I see, I mean they used to be like you date. I mean, I guess today's everybody hears this story about trying to get you know, trying to you know, hit the ball out the park on the first night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess. If it happens, it happened. If it doesn't, I don't lose no sleep. But I don't going with the intentions me Honestly, I don't go with the intentions of that.
Speaker 3: I don't ship.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't got no time. My antenta, my antena too far, my antenna. Hu, I just can't. No, no means no, maybe means no, yes means no tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Nah, I got to get to know you because the last thing, No, I can't even put myself in that situation on Joe.
Speaker 3: So but that one and now, man, I ain't got time to babor to what's adding? Straight to dinner, straight to the room.
Speaker 2: You ain't that bad? Damgn real you musther did him? You ever? See? See you do it all that.
Speaker 1: See you're a full service glover toes, elbows and all in between.
Speaker 2: I mean, so she ain't never been detailed like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, when you when you go get your when you go your being w e V are you taking it to the cards?
Speaker 2: You want to detail, don't you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what you got details.
Speaker 1: But everybody, everybody, I mean the nineteen, the nineteen, the nineteen eighty four Pinto. You know it's not a Pinto, but you know what I'm saying, Uh, they don't get the same service. So I mean you got to save some of that, O, Joe, save it for who, save for what? Everybody shouldn't be able to get the baby d You can't put that tong on everybody.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, we ain't talk about ever reading ain't. I ain't been with everybody.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking on one specificate.
Speaker 1: But I'm but I'm saying, you can't do that from the dough. I mean you're coming in from the jump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to come in from the jump. What you what you're waiting for? What you're waiting for? What you're waiting for?
Speaker 2: You're wasting time, You wasting time board.
Speaker 3: Life is short, man, life is short. Tomorrow ain't even guaranteed. Tomorrow ain't guaranteed. Here, you might as well if it's right there.
Speaker 1: Faith, look here her ooh hih shaanon ola Ocho, this is faith. My birthday wish for you is that you get a shot to appear on First Take. We're proud of your growth and pray you keep growing. Remember God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the call. Let him use your Shannon hashtag eighty five love.
Speaker 2: No. Ocho said he didn't want to be on First Take. No, mo, So.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm gonna be on that. I'm gonna be on that anyway.
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't gonna have no choice but to bring me on, because what's gonna happen is at some point I'm gonna get I'm gonna get fed up.
Speaker 2: And I know the people at ESPN. I know how to get in the doors. They're going to let me in the doors.
Speaker 3: I would have on a suit and I would just come, PLoP myself up in the seat and sit down there and talk football with y'all. Oh, whatever whatever season we end, and listen. I don't even want to come money all the time. I just want to come money at once.
Speaker 1: You just told me the other day, y'all, remember when Oo said he didn't want to come on first take. I said that, Yep, you said you didn't want to change.
Speaker 4: You want it all in our business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell it real. She said that, Reil. Though she she wasn't even here. She was here, She wasn't here, Yes, she was here.
Speaker 3: Oh she said she was watching live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes I say things I don't mean just one time, one time it got hurt. But let me tell you, let me tell you what the ring is gonna look like that day though.
Speaker 1: Hey, make sure make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit the like button. Guys, we're doing an unbelievable job the the episode with Kat Williams' design forty two million. My goal is I want to be one of the first two and one of the few guys that have a fifty million viewed video. So guys, thank you for liking it, thank you for sharing it. Hey, do your boy favorite go watch it again. I mean there's I'm sure there's some things that you missed. I really ken, I really want that record.
Speaker 2: I want to have.
Speaker 1: I want to pass Joe Rogan. I think I think I could get the fifty. I really do, and that would be a huge honor. Hell, I didn't think i'd get to twenty. I didn't think I get the thirty. Damn sure, didn't think I get the forty.
Speaker 2: But fifty.
Speaker 1: You start getting fifty million, you know they gonna have to come see you, boy, cause you boy got some good interviewer skill. Howard Stern was talking about this boy that talked about you today. They was talking about on MSNBC said Joe Biden should go sit down with Shuting Shop on Club shap Why.
Speaker 3: Did that guy a good one?
Speaker 2: Joe Biden not as exciting and controversial.
Speaker 1: But people gonna watch it. Oo Joe, think about it. That's the that's the sitting president. That's President Joe Biden sitting down. Come on now, yeah, just make sure here on trip over.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 2: No, I got it. I got it. I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it A really good one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Young WILLI will? What's up? Shoutow? Not Joe?
Speaker 1: Can you give me a birthday shout out? Even though my birthday was yesterday to night? Goddamn well you should have called it in yesterday, did Young Willing? Happy birthday, Happy belated birthday. Yeah, young women, Hey, keep up with great work man, Doctor Frankie L. Bellamy, Hey unking on jo love the show. Un Joe, do you and Rail work out together? If yes, what's her routine? She looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, we work out together. Matter of fact, we work out together. Uh in the morning at eight o'clock. She has a different routine than I do. She has a personal trainer that's working on some of the things that she wants to perfect and work on.
Speaker 2: As far as me, I just I free flow.
Speaker 3: I free flow for myself based on what I want to look like and what I feel like working on that day. Obviously, two days I do legs. Two days I do two days I do arms. No, yeah, two days I do arm one day I do chess, and and weekends I take off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They working out all right? I'm working out too. Yeah, I work out. You know if you're working out of the back and I'm working out behind him. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yo, Yeah, I said, I feel you one day you look like this. But were the same size, man, Ojo? Look it that right on, Joe? Were the same size fifty five had.
Speaker 2: The war fish sat lords in my life in the.
Speaker 1: Sun and the river don't rise were the same size. You think that when I hold him? Oh, Joe, you see how they peaked like that? Hold him a bit? That would holding them on one eightian up. That's what you get where you're holding one eightian up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait to see what it looks like in march.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean, I don't want to get too fine on, Joe. I don't want to get too fied, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Michael McLaren said, Broncos fan, nineteen ninety thirty years old. Please write a book, bless your every quote your beautiful grandmother, parents, gave you through, It gives us through.
Speaker 2: You man, I thought about it.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had a lot of opportunities that a lot of people have reached out and said that I should write a book.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: My sister ain't gonna let that happen.
Speaker 1: So right now, she's the she handles everything, she's the matriarch, and so whatever she said, go, I listened to her. She's been, she's been my angel, my guardian angel. She's always been there. As a matter of fact, she just left the Uh. As a matter of fact, she just left this morning. What else talk about? She left this morning? She was she was out here. So uh, no to the book. No to the book.
Speaker 3: No to the book.
Speaker 2: No to the book. No to the book. You know what I'm saying. Oh Joe boy, you know.
Speaker 3: It's all about timing.
Speaker 2: It's all about timing.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 2: All these diamonds on me? I gotta divadobe. I got a diamond on me. Where are we? Where are we now?
Speaker 1: Subs Okay, please make y'all make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for joining us and not tonight. We're now at seven hundred and thirty nine thousand subscribers. We pinned the shave by Laportier and link at the ch top. Make sure you go, Hey, the super Bowl is the next big event. Then you got President's Day, and you got Saint Patrick's Day and possibly some birthdays. So make sure you go get a ball or two for you or that's somewhat special and huh oh Valentine's bad.
Speaker 2: Look here man, you get a little that shave by Laportie.
Speaker 1: Yay when you come when you come home, when you come home to the ball, when you come home on the fifteen, that's what's gonna be on the kitchen table. You go a little that Labortie you that's what's gonna be on the kitchen table. Oh yeah, So gone to get you a bottle that shaved by Laportie. Hey, we pen the link at the top of the chat and gone to get you a bottle. Hey, please make sure you get your boy to fifty million, because they ain't talking enough about it. I mean they started talking about when they got to twenty and thirty. Can you imagine what they're gonna be talking about the chat when that thing get to fifty Gon to help your boy, get that thing to fifty million.
Speaker 2: I know y'all can do it. Cause y'all to see a winning because Uncle be good. So I appreciate that. Again.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure y'all subscribe to our Nightcap podcast feed. You could also get it through the club Shape Shape feed, but Nightcap has its own feed.
Speaker 2: You can also get it from that. See.
Speaker 1: I told y'all this all dunks ain't doing enough of dunks for the next week. Yeah, what's that right now?
Speaker 3: That that's uh, that's Tiffany, Tiffany color, Tiffany blue and black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and get us tonight.
Speaker 1: Y'all hit that subscription subscription button to make sure y'all get Nightcap to a million. Oh Joe on the low load day, upset about that because they've been at this thing, some of these people in this thing three four years, and we tracking them down right? Oh yeah, yeah, we coming, we coming, We tracking them down, We tracking them down?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 3: Are we coming?
Speaker 2: We tracking them down?
Speaker 3: O yoe? Hey, It's like and when we had to track meet and somebody they coming to get you, and then the cry be like woo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Damn we're coming now, but we ain't nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: See the thing a lot of time, see the thing a lot of times. Your people like to sneak up on you. Na, we told you we coming. We came in, banging on cans, on anything to let you know we're here. Oh yeah, that's how confident we was in our material. That's how confident we are in our content. That's how confident we are in our own ability.
Speaker 2: It's not what you do, it's what we do.
Speaker 3: We do. Yeah, and no, no disrespecting nobody else.
Speaker 2: No, we don't got to disrespect anybody.
Speaker 1: We just got to do what we do and we'll let we'll let the we'll let the viewing and listening audience decide.
Speaker 2: That's all we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, let's spend around the horn. Coach Labor retires, Pete Carroll is out at Seattle Head. Coach Mike rabel is out of the Tennessee Titans. Head coach NFL releases their second all Protein You can have that. We're gonna have that up in the lake. Jerry goarfaid there's a chip. That chip will never leave him for what the Rams did with the trade.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: What else we got? Stephen a, stephen A, you a dog? Okay, you got that off your chairs? Let it go now, put it to bed, put it to bell, let it go, Let he go.
Speaker 3: Oh my baby watching nightcap, mocha, I love you, baby, My daughter watching nightcap.
Speaker 4: Hi mochah, Hey mocha, I love you.
Speaker 3: We listen. She runs, She run Friday in Louisville. You know she's at University Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I'm going. I'm going to attract meet this Friday.
Speaker 3: Baby. I'm gonna see you in Louisville this Friday. Daddy gonna be there. I may have the blowhorn. I don't mean to be ghetto, but I'm sorry. I apologize. You're gonna hit me in the stands.
Speaker 1: Pat mcafeel announced today that Aaron Rodgers will not will be done as a guest of the NFL season. Eric Sposter got a one hundred and twenty million dollar contract extension and a seventy one year old bank robber. Make sure y'all get y'all questions. Then I say, she put Oh, thank you for Thank you, mad for all your hard work and keeping the chat clean and open. We really appreciate that. Again, make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you all for joining us. We greatly appreciate it. We know this was kind of like last minute, but there are too many things going on for us not to jump jump on tonight.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you Gil for moving your schedule around.
Speaker 1: I know it was kind of last minute, but hey, I appreciate that and I'll see you tomorrow again. Thank you for joining your favorite sports unk, Shannon Sharp. That's your favorite number eighty five, Rock Runner, Extraordinary Bingos, Ring of Famer Chad o Yo, Senko Johnson.
Speaker 2: We're out for tonight.
Speaker 3: I love y'all.