Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya ret An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in?
Speaker 2: Tis we are?
Speaker 1: That does not work?
Speaker 2: No, I know. I was gonna say tis the season? But it's too soon, oh is it?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: So I have to Thanksgiving soon.
Speaker 1: I actually wish that I had my tree up already. You do, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: We can get into that debate in a second, because I just want to say I wanted to start off this podcast by saying that I am in a season of loving you so much right now?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why you know? I don't know. But you know, like every.
Speaker 3: Relationship peaks and valleys, highs and lows, and I'm really on a high with you right now.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't even know this.
Speaker 3: I find myself thinking about you all the time. Okay, that's right, And I just love you so much and I hope that you feel that.
Speaker 2: I hope you clearly do not feel that.
Speaker 1: But no, I feel like I always feel that from you. But thank you so much for sharing that. I'm happy to know. I'm what did I do to What did I do to you this to evoke this deep love?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just feel like sometimes you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is so weird. But I was thinking about us doing a holiday card this year, okay, And I was like, you know what, I love that I'm going to do a holiday card with my best friend.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: And I love that for us and for me and for you and and I don't know. There's just something I don't know.
Speaker 1: We haven't talked about doing a holiday card together. This is the first time hearing about all of this.
Speaker 2: I haven't run and by you. But I thought it'd be really daydream that Christmas card this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, like sending it out or just like a virtual.
Speaker 3: Virtual one, like like a high quality one. Yeah, like a like a like a purposefully purposeful like holiday cards, like we get dressed here.
Speaker 2: Yes, take a photo by a tree.
Speaker 1: Well by like next to a tree, not buy a.
Speaker 2: Tree, purchase a tree. Okay, so tree.
Speaker 4: So you have a concept worked out involved?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do have a concept, but I think like just making it like actually official.
Speaker 1: Do you have outfit ideas picked up for us some of the things you send me on Instagram and via text?
Speaker 3: Nope, no, no, no, there's free range on wardrobe now.
Speaker 1: But we do have to be cohesive. Yes, that is a rule.
Speaker 2: That's a rule. Wow, that's where my brain was going.
Speaker 3: And then I think, do we like send them out by mail to people the night? This is the debate I have every year, like what's the point.
Speaker 1: Are you not doing a Christmas card with Robbie?
Speaker 2: We've never done one? And like or holiday card?
Speaker 3: I think about mailing things and I'm like, why am I mailing things?
Speaker 2: Nobody wants my mail? Does anybody want me mail.
Speaker 1: A holiday card?
Speaker 2: You do love?
Speaker 1: Like a photo?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I love them in the mail?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh they're the best.
Speaker 1: Really. Other piece of mail I get is bills, so it's nice to open it, just like happy faces. It trusts first you're engaged.
Speaker 4: I do, yes, It's I don't want to put too much pressure on you, but it is very important, I think, especially that first as engaged couple. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's and then who do I send it to?
Speaker 1: Like your wedding guest list?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Just getting the addresses alone is going to be quite the journey.
Speaker 2: But I guess I might as well start.
Speaker 1: You have plenty of time. 'tis this season? She says?
Speaker 2: The season's coming up? Quick to setting out cards.
Speaker 1: This season them it do be approaching, do you have and y'all can use one of the photos that you from are engage and just put a little little cute frame holiday frame around some.
Speaker 2: Like Christmas lights, maybe blue ones for Hanukkah.
Speaker 1: O oh my gosh, two birds, one stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah wow? Was this coming together quite nicely? Anyways?
Speaker 1: So so okay, so you were just daydreaming about our our holiday card. Oh yes, correct, and you were like, wow, I love her so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've just been loving you a lot lately because I feel like I went through a little bit of a phase about a week where I was just really down on myself. I was questioning, I was very not confident, I was very not modern woman energy. I was low, and I felt like you were there to keep me up and pump me up and put air in my tires.
Speaker 2: And it just meant a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh. I felt like we were doing the same thing for each other.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah wow.
Speaker 1: I mean I knew there were moments where you were down, but I felt like we I felt I felt encouraged by you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well I always I always love you so much. So welcome to feeling.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's nice nice to be here. Happy to be here. How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: The weekend was fine. It was so nice because this was the first weekend where Haley and I were both at home and had nothing to do, so we Friday night we went to see Hunger the New Hunger Games, which was very dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I left kind of being like, I know, the Hunger the Hunger Games is dark too. The concept is so dark about the Hunger Games. But something about this one, because it's basically about why President Snow becomes the dark sinister man that he is, felt a little darker. There's a little more hopefulness, I guess than the other ones. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: The first one really was delightful, Well delight was not the right word. It's it was dark too. But like the first one, I feel like was really good okay to me. The second and third ones fell off, so I didn't really have any desire to see the prequel.
Speaker 1: It was really good. I mean, I thought it was really good. I just left being like, hmmm, I was hoping for more of like a romantic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I had more interest in seeing trolls band together than I did the Hunger Games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you always throw me off with your preferences. I never like you literally keep me guessing because you love Sonic the Hedgehog. You got into Survivor and there you throw me for a loop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They gotta keep everybody on your toes. Actually, I have a confession to make. What So I've been so excited because Love Island has these games and I'm like, this is like my two worlds combining into one, Love Island and Survivor. Not really Survivor, but like you know, the games element, the aspect of it. So I've been so excited. I've been counting down the days I got Peacock.
Speaker 2: And I'm not into it.
Speaker 1: Are people into it? Like? Are people loving it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like Fran from Chicks in the Office was posting, She's like, yeah, it's so good. So I was like, Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep going a little bit like about it.
Speaker 3: I think that it's not enough UK people. It's a lot of USA people that I don't care about.
Speaker 1: You are so anti USA Love Island.
Speaker 2: I am, I am, and if you watched you would understand why.
Speaker 3: But I think it's just a lot of USA people, so I'm not. I'm not pulled. Like there's like one guy I remember, Curtis that I'm excited about, but like, I don't know, I just don't really know these people games are kind of weird and like, I don't know. I just find myself watching it being like word, yeah, that's on my phone.
Speaker 2: More.
Speaker 1: That was a vulnerable confession. We appreciate the vulnerability because I know that's hard for you to go against Love Island.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna stick with it. I'm gonna keep going a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Is it the same length as a normal Love Island season?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna keep commitment. You're just gonna keep going until and.
Speaker 3: If I get really to the point where I just can't do it anymore, I'll give up. But I'm not the point of giving up yet. Are you caught up on a.
Speaker 1: What's the show where they're like competing in the I know, like the military training special Forces? Yeah? Are you caught up?
Speaker 2: I'm not caught up?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you watching it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You guys, it's such a good show.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the one where how far behind are you?
Speaker 3: I'm where they like battle each other. Oh my god, Yeah, I think I'm two or three behind.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, spoiler alert because there's this episode where uh, Tom Sandoval and Bode body Miller win a challenge and so then the others have to carry them back to the camp. Yeah, and Nick Viala is having to carry Tom Sandoval, and Nick was like, you could tell he was just like out of energy, Like you could tell he's like depleted. Like on a normal day he would have no issue, but you could tell he was just drained. And so he's like, I can't, like I can't carry him, and Jojo Seawall picks him up and carries him the rest of the way, picks up Tom's how long is it they had? I mean they were far. They were I think a mile or something from the camp.
Speaker 2: I don't think I could carry my dog for a mile.
Speaker 1: But I was like, she is so mentally and physically strong, Like it is crazy because watching Tom, also watching.
Speaker 2: Her carrying Tom Sandal so vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I posted that I had this vision of you being on Special Forces and I was literally giggling out loud thinking about you doing these challenges and then like yelling at you if you did your excited face or a facial expression. I need you to do it. I don't do anything. So many people were like, how do we make this?
Speaker 2: Robbie was like, I would love seeing you on that.
Speaker 3: He's like, and I'm like, this is probably the worst idea on the planet Earth. And he's like, you're physically strong. You could do the challenges. I'm not like anybody yelling at me. Could you mention somebody getting in my face like that?
Speaker 1: I think it'd be good for you.
Speaker 2: You think so?
Speaker 1: In what way it strengthened you? I think you would not be scared to be yelled at anymore.
Speaker 2: Girl a little thick skins. Yeah, yeah, it'd be really good TV.
Speaker 1: And the thing is people like, what if you'll do it together? And I'm like, I would not even be able to make eye contact with Tanya because I'd start giggling and it would be over for me.
Speaker 3: If I do any type of show like that, it's you and me Like, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: So loo we come as a package deal? Okay, tomato tomato.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that would incur I would feel like challenged. I feel like we could stay the distance because I think we'd both be challenged by both of us being there, Right.
Speaker 2: We can't give up. I can't give up before you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you're not competitive, but I know that would kick in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those things are scary though. They do some pretty scary stuff. Yeah, it's all very They had me catch on fire, I'd be.
Speaker 1: Out catch on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you see the episode where they like, I think maybe it was last season where they like lit them on fire, They literally lit them on fire and then they had to like jump and roll out the fire.
Speaker 1: Well were they wearing like protectives?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, but still I don't want they have like petroleum jelly on their faces.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't want any fire on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, it's not what you want. It's just it just is an interesting I mean it's only for it's a.
Speaker 2: Week, right, Oh they're going gone for a week.
Speaker 1: Yea, I could do anything.
Speaker 2: For a week.
Speaker 1: But they definitely are ramping up. You can tell there's too many. They're like, why are there so many people still here? Because there's still six people left, and they're like we gotta we can feel like they're like we gotta escalate everything. It's so good this season though, Yeah, I agree, what else have I been watching we binge? Oh, so Saturday we binge watch. It's called Fellow Travelers. It's on Showtime. It has Matt is it Boomer Bomber, Boomer Bomber. He is so handsome. He has like one of those faces where you're just like wow, it's really good.
Speaker 2: Though, what's it called.
Speaker 1: It's called Fellow Travelers.
Speaker 3: Literally never heard of it. Have you heard of Anatomy of a scandal? Anatomy Anatomy of a Scandal? No, it's this show. There's I think there's six episodes. That's on Netflix. We just finished it this weekend. So Paulina tells Robby and I, this is the best show.
Speaker 2: You gotta watch it. It's so good. So our expectations going in were like very high.
Speaker 3: Obviously, best show, great good, Excited to get out a little bit out of the reality TV's. I've been doing a lot of reality TV, actually all reality TV.
Speaker 1: Same So we're watching it.
Speaker 3: First of all, the guy that stars in the show looks like Tyler Cameron, like a like a dad version of Tyler Cameron.
Speaker 2: And it's all I could think about the whole time. So that was very distracting. But yeah, what's his name.
Speaker 4: It's a Rupert Friend, Rupert Friend, Rupert Friend, which is cool, cute name.
Speaker 2: Uh he looks Does he not look like Tyler Cameron?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He does even more so in the show. But anyways, so I'm like, okay, we're watching him like this. Okay, the first episode is pretty good and then I'm like, you know when like they play that music where there's something that's really big gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And then like nothing happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt like it was like that for the first like.
Speaker 1: Four episodes, so it's like stressful.
Speaker 2: It was stressful because.
Speaker 3: I kept waiting from like where's the thing, you know, and then the thing happened and I was like, that's the whole thing, and I left it being kind of confused.
Speaker 1: So not the best show ever.
Speaker 2: No, I think people.
Speaker 3: Should watch it because it's six episodes. It's a quick binge and it is interesting. But I would like people to watch it and tell me how they feel because it came with very high praise.
Speaker 2: Robbie didn't love it so much and I was kind of in the middle.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, not a scathing review, but.
Speaker 3: Not a survivor not a survivor review, like not everything can be survivor sadus. But I enjoyed it and it was a quick binge because it's only six episodes.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, So, fellow Travelers, is it's like about the it's like politics, a politics world like back in the I guess like fifties or something, but it's it's focused on the like gay men that were having to hide their relationships.
Speaker 1: So it's like this really emotional like it's just hard. It's like kind of hard because it's flashing back and forth to like present time and back. But it's really really well done and well written. But we thought it was a full series, and we there's only four episodes out, so now we have to just keep waiting week by week, so our free trial is going to expire before on Showtime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Showtime is great. I'm watching The Curse on Showtime with I love it. I love people being uncomfortable, I love people doing crazy things. It's great. I'm loving the Curse.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, because I keep seeing trailers for that and I was like, I feel like it looks good.
Speaker 4: It's uh. It's Benny Safti who did uncut Gems.
Speaker 2: Uncut Jams, Jams where are you seeing these? Where are you hearing about these?
Speaker 1: Because we're watching Showtime show so it would like come up on like the ad or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I heard this get announced a while ago, so I was looking forward to it. But Showtime their library is weird. It's like Yellow Jackets Dexter on Showtime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have Showtime and I don't use it.
Speaker 1: You should, I think there's Yeah, yellow Jackets is over.
Speaker 4: There's a bundle with Paramount Plus. It's prettyffordable.
Speaker 1: That's what I do. I added it to my Halu plan. It's very expensive. Yeah, all of life streaming is expensive.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm not, like I don't watch anything on Disney Plus right now, I'm not watching anything on disc.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why do I have it?
Speaker 1: I told Haley, I know you waited to get engaged, but I'm like, let's streamline our services. Like this is crazy, it's so silly. Yeah, well, because and who the Hulu plan I have. I have an extra amount so I can have it on multiple devices. So I'm like, we don't even need that at your house, which I think we might be logged in there anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyways, It's more complicated than anything to streamline.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you see the thing about uh them promoting it and the exact same script is Glenn Palin it's my favorite thing?
Speaker 2: Is it a bit?
Speaker 4: It's a bit?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: That guy Nathan Fielder, he does this kind of stuff like all the time, so yeah, he city swinging. Glenn Pallall did this like cute little intro for the trailer. Yeah, for anyone, but you where it's like it's my movie and it's actually my movie. And then yeah, Nathan Fielder and Emmistone did the exactly like verbat in, the exact same thing for.
Speaker 1: Their background and everything. So people were like what And then he released a statement.
Speaker 4: He released a statement Nathan Fielder from the Curse. He released the statement saying like we had done this a long time ago, that this is unfortunate and I hope that the people at anyone but you will see things our way and issued an apology or something.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's very fun. But no one knows, like no one. We're just like, oh, I guess if people know Nathan Fielder, they know that he that's something he would do, so they're like, I can't tell if this is a bit or not because it's like, word for word, exactly the same.
Speaker 2: When does anything but you come out?
Speaker 4: Look but December twenty second, right before My God, a gift. I'm excited for that movie.
Speaker 2: I am too, just I want to see the hype.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be the opening night half of the Chemistry. Yeah. I do imagine it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: The Red Carpet Chemistry was juicy.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm gonna maybe check that out.
Speaker 1: You should, you should.
Speaker 2: I had to watch even Romancing the Stone.
Speaker 4: I think it's called you watch Romancing the Stone.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: You like it?
Speaker 4: I loved it?
Speaker 1: Why did you have to watch it?
Speaker 3: Robbie really likes educating me on eighties movies, and I feel like he uh tickles my fancy with a lot of things I ask of him, So I, you know, tickle his fancy for time to time. Yeah, yeah, that movie. I fell asleep within fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's a forest Gump guy made that movie.
Speaker 1: That's not tickling his fancy. But you follow sleep that fast?
Speaker 3: Well, I took you know those Lemmy sleeps, Tanya?
Speaker 1: I thought it put me in like a semi koma. I'm not kidding, Okay.
Speaker 3: So we got these let Me the Courtney Kardashian Letty Sleeps.
Speaker 2: We got them at the.
Speaker 3: Lemon's Foundation in the gift bag, and I was like, I've been always wanting to try Courtney Kardashians like things that I'm never gonna buy it, right, And so I took it at because melatonin doesn't really do anything for me. So I thought took it at like eight o'clock, thinking by like nine it would like put me into like.
Speaker 2: A nice sleep. By eight point fifteen, I was like.
Speaker 1: Punk sho.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you those those Lemmy sleeps work.
Speaker 1: That is the craziest thing because I did the exact same thing. I found them in my gift bag from the Women's Foundation. I was like, oh, I love trying new sleep gummies. I slept till noon. The next day. I felt like I was like I had been hit by a truck. They put me out so hard.
Speaker 2: You're very sensitive to things. I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Hard, just hard.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just hard because I was up at seven o'clock the next day, but I was asleep at like eight fifteen.
Speaker 1: I mean I think I probably went to sleep. I probably got the same amount of sleep as you. I just took it later.
Speaker 2: What is she put in those things?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but my god, if you're taking them, be warned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they work, they work well.
Speaker 4: That sleep stuff freaks me out. I took sugarberry sleep one time.
Speaker 1: We used to be a sponsored Delicious.
Speaker 4: They were so good and I was out for I felt like Rippman Winkle. I lost like two solid days.
Speaker 3: But I also I didn't feel like hazy the next day.
Speaker 1: Well what I didn't either. I woke up right in noon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. I woke up, went to a yoga class.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa, I might try one.
Speaker 2: Instead of two, Yeah, instead of the dose the recommended day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the recommended dose is a little much for me. But yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: But we had a very like RESTful weekend, which it was so nice because we've been traveling Haley finally and then she's back on the road this weekend.
Speaker 3: So this Thanksgiving weekend, actually, let's get into our Thanksgiving plans.
Speaker 2: But let's do when we come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take a break. All right, we are back. So you're hosting Thanksgiving this year?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Why do I haven't you hosted before?
Speaker 3: We hosted it two years ago and his whole family from New York was in town.
Speaker 2: So it was like thirty five people. Wow, Yeah, that was madness.
Speaker 3: This one's going to be it's rounding out to be about nineteen Wow yeah, strong, Strong.
Speaker 1: What's the plan? Are you cooking?
Speaker 2: No to pot luck?
Speaker 3: So actually his mom is bringing the turkey and the stuffing and the cranberry sauce, and then everybody's kind of bringing different things, like his ants bringing rice, and we've got mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. I'm gonna make a big salad. The kids are gonna make corn bread and pumpkin bread. You know, it'll be kind of.
Speaker 2: Like amortgage marsh work.
Speaker 3: But we've been really wanting to like get the house together before we had everybody over, So that was kind of what our weekend was like focused on.
Speaker 2: We painted the paint.
Speaker 3: The fireplace, our couches that we got a real pulsarch should be coming back any day, our dining room tape or chairs should be coming, and so like we're just like waiting on everything to like hopefully cross our fingers get in in time. But it was like it's so funny because people were like why are you trying to host Thanksgiving this year? You have a lot on your plate. You need to plan a wedding, Like why are you like putting this on yourself? But there's something about the fact that like we did get engaged this year, and like it's like it's almost like we're just celebrating, like we want to just like host and like celebrate this year, you know, like that we're like combining our families.
Speaker 1: That's so fun. Though, ya y'all are great hosts. Y'all do it, y'all make it like y'all are a great host.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I feel like, uh, everyone bringing dishes to makes it. It's just like you're facilitating it by everyone else's we're.
Speaker 2: Hosting, but we're not.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not a cooker, you know what I mean, Like chef cook. I'm not a chef.
Speaker 2: I cook to survive.
Speaker 3: I don't enjoy it like I cook because I need to eat, you know what I mean. Like I'm not one of those people that's like I find it therapeutic and amazing, Like no, I do it and to be survived to survive.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that honesty.
Speaker 3: So the thought of cooking Thanksgiving does not appeal to me, but the thought of having everybody over does, and that was something I feel like early days when we were dating, we would always talk about Thanksgiving and doing it together and like, hmm, having everybody come over and have like the kids, you know, roasting marshmallows over the fire pits like that.
Speaker 1: So, so is your family coming too?
Speaker 3: So it'll be my parents and then and then Robbie's side of the family because my sister is going with her husband and his family, and then my brother's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be with his fiance and her family.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Yeah, that's so fun.
Speaker 2: What are you doing for Thanksgiving? You can come over to.
Speaker 1: We're going to Haley's sister. She's hosting Thanksgiving this year because Hailey's mom is out of the country working right now, so we're all going over to her sister. So we'll be with her family, which is fun. We do it every year, just have like a chill, cozy day, same thing. Everyone's I think I'm gonna make a sweet potato castrole. That's my favorite dish, so I load it, I load it with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever had a sweet potato castle role.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know the carrot soup flea at Delilah.
Speaker 3: As it tastes like that, it's like that, Oh my heavens, then it's probably best.
Speaker 4: I don't I've never had a cast role of any kind.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have either.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before and I got a lot of ankry messages about it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know how either.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna make you all a Sweepatoto castle on a green bean cast role.
Speaker 4: Please please make me think you would You.
Speaker 1: Would love it, Yes, you would secretly love it.
Speaker 2: The green bean one.
Speaker 1: I think you love both the soup potato and the green with the sweep patato tastes like the cara. It's like dessert. It's so good. Hailey always volunteers to make the cranberry sauce, which is like you just pour berries in the stove and LETTINGX simmer.
Speaker 3: It's like controversial, but I enjoy the cranberry out of a can more than I like a homemade cranberry sauce.
Speaker 4: Do you like when it has the ridges of the castle?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Shocking, I know, Actually I haven't read the labels of a cranberry sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's in there.
Speaker 1: Just live, you know, right, once a year, once a year, maybe twice if Christmas you'll do. Okay, I have a question for y'all. So last night, Hailey goes up and gets chips from the counter. Okay, she sits down next to me. She's like halfway through the bag and then she goes, oh, do you want some? And I'm like, oh, I'm good. She's kind of giving few to Phoebe here and there, and then she like finishes the bag, not a single crumb left, and I'm like, you know what, you made those look so good. I'm gonna go get my bag. And she goes, oh, that was that was your That was your bag that I that I was eating. And I was like why you like, that's why I offered it to you. And I'm like, but you are halfway through the bag when you offered it to me, like it was my my chip bag of chips, and she's like, but I offered it to you. So I was like, I'm going to bring this to the podcast because I'm like that should have been like, hey, these are these are your chips sitting on the counter. Did you want these are you done with these? Are you going to eat these? So?
Speaker 2: Like what makes them your chips?
Speaker 1: They were just a small bag. Like we both got sandwiches yesterday and we just got a bag of chips.
Speaker 3: So I had like, do you guys have sides of the pantry because not.
Speaker 1: Like a big bag of chips, not like the one do you hog down.
Speaker 2: To take it down to see it day bag?
Speaker 1: Because where are the corn chips or the chips of like Tonya and I devoured those. But anyways, it's just an individual bag, is what she was eating. And I had saved mine.
Speaker 3: You know, what's yours is mine, what's mine is yours, what's ours as ours?
Speaker 1: Wow. So if you had your own thing, your own little meal, and then and then you were like going to get it, and Robby's like.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't eat it out of the time we were eating our meal and it was just left on the counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would go eat it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I see. Like there's times where like Alison will be like, oh, can I have a pickle? Because like I like made a big thing about buying the jar of pickles or something, and I assume everything in the house is everybody's like every item but for some reason, when it's an individual bag of chips that you got, like with lunch, that feels more personal and invasive to just start eating, Like if I did that to Allison, that would war starting just start eating it without discussing it first.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, she was like, she was like, but I offered them to you. I'm like, I didn't know that they were my back of chips being offered to me that you were.
Speaker 3: You didn't eat them the first place, so you had your lunch. Did you say, I'm saving these for later?
Speaker 1: They were folded on the calendar as in, these are mine. I saved them. I didn't throw them.
Speaker 3: I don't eat something, it becomes leftovers, and leftovers.
Speaker 2: They're there, they're carbe blanche. Wait is that the right word? Why did I use that recently?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means?
Speaker 2: Free range?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, lah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would like to for everyone to weigh in. I think if it's a regular bag of chips, that's different. The personal bag makes us all all the difference.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, it was left over from your lunch. You didn't eat it, so then it becomes part of the.
Speaker 4: Whole community property in.
Speaker 1: The pantry with the chips, I'd say, yeah, it becomes where of the whole one it's separated. That says it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't say special.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It does not.
Speaker 1: That says you ate yours all at lunch, and I didn't.
Speaker 4: Even I love that. Haley thinks it's like because she offered it to you, that's so funny to me funny.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, that's not how it works. In my mind, it was the appropriate way would be, hey babe, are you gonna eat these chips that you had from lunch? And I'm like, oh, I was going to, but you can have them, or or yeah, I'm gonna eat those, bring them over, we can share them. But her take was I'm just gonna take them, eat half of them, offer her one.
Speaker 3: Basically, it's like you made bolz and you have left overs, so you put it in a tupperware and you put it in the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna ask.
Speaker 3: Haley's not gonna say, hey, Becca, can I have some of the bolon yez you didn't have for dinner.
Speaker 2: She's just gonna eat it.
Speaker 1: Right. No, I don't think it's the same it is. It's the bag of chips being the personal size. That that is the difference here.
Speaker 2: I don't see size, Yeah you don't.
Speaker 1: You just see food and you say what's mine is ours? But yours is mine?
Speaker 2: Mine is our?
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, So that's good.
Speaker 4: This is this is like a major cliche, but you know, the whole thing about like, oh, I'm not that hungry and then someone orders fries and end up eating a lot of the like Alison and I, we don't have that happen. But something that's been an ongoing issue is when we go to in and out Burger. I always get a pink lemonade and Allison will get water, and then she says, can I can I have a sip of your pink lemonade? She takes like half of it, and I keep saying I will happily buy you your own pink lemonade, and she's like, no, no, no, because no I don't want it. I don't want it, and like, I could drink two of them, so I will happily get them. But if I order too, then she gets reugh set.
Speaker 1: So that's you're in a tough position.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just have to deal with having, you know, my lemonade. But I'm in a happy marriage, so I'm very happy to do that.
Speaker 2: That's really nice.
Speaker 1: But what I do is I buy the extra drink and then I'll drink it because more likely than not, Haley will want a sip and suck it down to the eyes. And I'm like, I love the I love the combination of like a bite of the burger fries and a sip of my drink. So it's very it's organized, yes, So when she messes up my flow, it's not.
Speaker 2: I feel like I do this to Robbie.
Speaker 3: But I can't put my yeah, because I'm the one that doesn't order the stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't want to dessert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, And then somebody will order and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Just will buy that.
Speaker 1: Grant does this too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I just have a few fries? Half of them gone? It's a battle. Yeah, Yeah, so that happened.
Speaker 2: I'm on Haley's side.
Speaker 1: Good to know.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: The immense love for me went right out the door. Well, I'm just agreeing with her, I know. I actually am curious to see what people say because this is like the great debate, the Great individual chip bag debate, chip bag debate. Speaking of nothing, but so I went to an event on Thursday night. I went to the Lorel Woman of Worth, which is such a cute event. Basically, they have this amazing setup, it's so beautiful inside the room, and they honor ten people who are doing amazing things in their community. Like one lady has.
Speaker 2: Is this lady like sixty something, Okay.
Speaker 1: She has this foundation where she goes to uh, I guess we're homes or nursing homes and gives people like their last wish, like gives them so it's almost like kind of like make a wish, but for people to go back and do one thing like this. One man just wanted to be on a used to sail so all he wanted was to be on a sailboat. And so they like do those things and it was so emotional. But always they honor like people who are doing those types of things in their community. And I wore this red dress. I had a red lip, and I posted a photo and I said red dress, said in Nick Jonas voice, it's like, you know, you know the red dress. And Tanya comments, I don't get the Nick Jonas part of.
Speaker 2: This, because do you know where my head was at? Tell me so the Jonas Brothers.
Speaker 3: They have this new song out that's called strong Enough, and that's what I've been listening to.
Speaker 2: It's with Bailey Zimmerman. Have you heard it?
Speaker 3: So it's new and my head isn't strong enough. That's where my head's at. And I didn't I didn't know you were an og Jonas fan, so my head wasn't going to.
Speaker 6: High heels, red dress.
Speaker 3: Huh, by yourself, gotta catch my bread.
Speaker 1: Sorry. We used to have given a warning.
Speaker 2: Before the spoiler alert, but people were shook. I know, I got the call, I got the angry message.
Speaker 1: I was getting messages. It was like people couldn't even believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my head did not go there.
Speaker 1: No, would you say you have a one track mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've been in strong enough mode. I thought it was like a current reference, Like I was like PEG. I was trying to think of, like what has Nick said lately about Preanca?
Speaker 2: Like I thought about it for a minute and then I just stopped.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's wild that Preanca unfollowed Sophie Turner.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. No, there's obviously drama there.
Speaker 1: You don't think that creates more drama?
Speaker 2: Uh? No?
Speaker 3: Oh, because it's like not in her she doesn't want to see it all. It's like probably constantly in her feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah you just mute people though.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're a muter. Why mute when you can unfollow?
Speaker 1: Because nothing stresses me out more than running and potentially running into someone i'dress unfollowed. I'm swear it's happened where it's like multiple times where I just am scrolling and I'm like, you know what, I never see this person, I don't need to follow them anymore, and I unfollow them and then I see that randomly run into them and so I just stopped doing that, and I'm like, why I'll just mute same thing, same In fact.
Speaker 4: Has anyone ever called you out for it, like said like, hey, I notice you don't follow me anymore, what's up with that?
Speaker 1: No, but that's my fear.
Speaker 4: That's happened to me, Like, no one's gonna do that. It's psychotic, right, not in person. Someone someone like sent me a screenshot of like my following and like their name and like their name was searched, like hey, what happened? And I was like, I'm glitch. I was like, oh sorry, Like I don't know what happened there. But I'm like, what on earth do you say to that? That's you know, like, because I was looking at like people you least interacted with, you know, I didn't think they noticed.
Speaker 1: Yike, people wait list people you least interact.
Speaker 4: You can sort that on Instagram, like, oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, can you show me that because I need to do a little purging's gone.
Speaker 1: Be careful if they're if you could potentially run into them at an industry event. I don't recommend unfollowing.
Speaker 3: I think the people that I'm gonna unfollow don't know me, you know what I mean? Oh, Like there's some accounts that I just like, don't need to follow anymore.
Speaker 1: I probably have that too.
Speaker 2: Girls in bathing suits, like why am I following that? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like travel bloggers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why have I don't need to follow this?
Speaker 6: Oh oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you feel Fomo not being an f one this weekend?
Speaker 2: Negative bomo was felt? I mean, did you feel pomo not being an f one?
Speaker 1: No? I felt negative of a. Haley felt boma because she loves f one, but everyone was there. It was on those events where you're like, whoa, I didn't know anyone cared about.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people there, Yeah, like the Bieber's or just Justin.
Speaker 5: Justin waved the checkered flag at the end of clear F one fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's pretty iconic. If I'm getting asked to wave the checkered flag, I'm showing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But otherwise, no, it looked like a chaotic acual. He's already Cake.
Speaker 2: I actually have.
Speaker 3: Of the game, the Chiefs game tonight, the Chiefs versus the Eagles. Yes, because apparently allegedly, but I don't know if it's gonna happen anymore.
Speaker 1: If you say apparently, yes, pair.
Speaker 3: Taylor's parents and Travis's parents are parents. Travis's parents and Taylor's parents are supposed to supposedly meeting at this game. Taylor will not be there because she postponed one of her shows to tonight. Yeah, but do you think her parents, her parents are her parents gonna.
Speaker 2: Go without her?
Speaker 1: I feel like they would, So.
Speaker 2: Her parents they're still gonna meet.
Speaker 1: I feel like they will. What, Oh, because her family, her parents live there, is it in Philadelphia. It's just they're just going there playing the Eagles and that's her family's team.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know why her parents are allegedly going to this one.
Speaker 1: But that's Travis's brother's team.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they'll still go.
Speaker 2: You think so well, but you know I'm gonna watching that game.
Speaker 1: What's the time difference? Can Taylor make it back on her jet in time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Actually becauld?
Speaker 1: She'd be going back in time, back right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I could see her showing up still, she's a wizard.
Speaker 3: Like making it like in her like Karma outfit finishes, the show just gets right on a plane.
Speaker 1: Did you were like a red and gold Karma outfit tonight? Just got off the.
Speaker 2: Plane go straight there? That'd be epic.
Speaker 1: I feel bad. I feel like she's had a rough leg the Rio shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks so.
Speaker 1: She looked so hot, like heat temperature hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the fact that she lost a fan like that is devastating. I feel like the mental load she's probably experiencing from that is intense.
Speaker 1: I know it's devastating, And I don't know. She was like passing out water, throwing out water. Did you see that she was performing all time? Too well? And she was like walking around surveying making sure like people were Okay, she takes on a lot. Yeah, I mean really, I mean, I know it's I think I would imagine that's how every artist should be.
Speaker 3: So if you think about it, like and I know it's the people that come to the show are not her responsibility, right right, But I feel like if people are coming to see you, you take on that responsibility. Like it's like you're hosting totally You're literally hosting a gigantic dinner party.
Speaker 1: The fact that there wasn't like assigned seats is crazy for her show that size. Yeah, I don't know what we were talking about. We didn't know if it was a whole stadium was open seating or if it was just the floor, but even that is like, yeah, crazy, Yeah, swifties are trying to get as close as they can to her, and that he so devastating for her and her family and friends and what a yeah, heavy thing to take on for Taylor. But she played bigger than whole sky. So sad, so sad. But yeah, I think that she might make it to the game, and I think that if she doesn't, her parents will still go.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. I'm gonna be watching it intently, intensely.
Speaker 1: Is this the only game? Like, do you only watch Chiefs games?
Speaker 2: Correct? And just to see her you fantasy league?
Speaker 1: They know much about the fantasy league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, when you get engaged, things like that don't matter anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm pretty sure. Have y'all did that after the engagement? No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's all around the same time. But I feel like I've just been so giddy and like that. I tricking him about my fantasy team was not high on my priority list, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought you and Paulina did one.
Speaker 2: Though we did actually do one.
Speaker 3: She picked her team from chatchept actually had chat Chepte pick her team, and then I had.
Speaker 2: Who picked my team?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, my friend picked my TA and Robbie basically said like, we can't do that, and so he was going to help us, and then we were like, we don't have enough people, so we kind of just tabled it.
Speaker 1: And it's been tabled ever since.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: But you are just a Chiefs fan, correct?
Speaker 2: Just watching for the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, waiting for Peacock to do the stream of Taylor every show, Just waiting.
Speaker 2: For someone to take that.
Speaker 1: Maybe next year, maybe next year. Yeah, we don't have emails today.
Speaker 3: We don't and actually Thanksgiving week, so we just want to end the show by saying thank you.
Speaker 2: We love you, Becca.
Speaker 1: We do love you so much. And I also just want to say I know that the holidays are a really joyful and happy time for so many people. And I also know that the holidays can be a very complicated and hard time for a lot of people. So if you're going through a hard time where things aren't happy and joyful, just know that you're loved and that there are people who love you, and people are going through that, and there is joy ahead, and even if it's not happening right now, it will come. And we love you so much and we hope that you have a wonderful holiday and we'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you are having a bad holiday, just know that the hard times don't last. It will get better for sure. Allah was it Christmas twenty twenty one. I got dumped, my parents had I was alone. It was a dark season.
Speaker 1: But joy comes in the morning.
Speaker 2: Joy comes in the morning.
Speaker 3: So anyways, we are here, reach out to us because we're around.
Speaker 2: I'm not going anywhere. Are you going anywhere, No, so reach out to us. We're here. We love to talk dmah all the things.
Speaker 1: And the scrubber and then the Facebook group and people are so kind and there's I read the comment sometimes on people's posts and it's just such a beautiful community. So if you're having a hard time, there's also support there. Yeah, we love you so much.
Speaker 2: You love you, my
Speaker 1: H