Speaker 1: And thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Let's imagine in our mind's eye for just a moment, it's the morning after the midterm election. Let's say Democrats get control of I know, I'm giving people heart attacks. They're driving their car right now, Linda, and they're about to have a heart attack. They get control of the House, they get control of the Senate, and the DSA, which controls the Democratic Party, is now in charge. On the DSA website, you know, praise Fidel Castro. You know, it was this one hundredth birthday. That's why they were praising them. A thug, a dictator, a murderer. I mean, the idea that these people on the left is this DSA mindset actually thinks that Ostro was a good guy.
Speaker 2: Is like, what is.
Speaker 1: Wrong with your thinking? Have you ever seen images out of Cuba? Later in this program today we're going to talk to people. One guy that grew up in Venezuela and how did that work out for the people there? They should be one of the richest countries in the world. Venezuela has oil reserve reserves that are like second to none. They have more than we do in terms of oil, in terms of energy, oil gas, COLT. We are the number one producer now in the world by far. It's not Saudi Arabia, it's not the Middle East.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: And so the people now that are openly that are elected members, there are two hundred and fifty of them, and you know the one in New York saying that it should be okay to steal. I think this is worth playing again because this lady's such a lunatic and the idea and we did a Man on the Street last night with Brianna Lyman. Did you see that last night, Linda when we were doing TV and all.
Speaker 3: The people that I give her a lot of credit. She's much nicer than I would be.
Speaker 1: How would you be if I maybe maybe one day we should let you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, The problem is I can't trust you to like not drop four hundred that problems.
Speaker 2: You can't even give up, you know the I don't need to.
Speaker 4: Drop you dumb't even understand that, forget about it.
Speaker 2: I would just know they'll understand that word.
Speaker 4: They don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: No, they don't know nothing. They know nothing, they don't know, they don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: But the point is, if you know, I can hear you saying you're you're a blanket moron.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get a fight with these people.
Speaker 4: I don't know, karate. If you're going to be fine, you don't need to get you.
Speaker 2: Don't know karate. You you know you have a burner. That's that's I do have a burner.
Speaker 4: It's my last resort, but I will use.
Speaker 2: It all right.
Speaker 1: But okay, in other words, you're creating a huge headache and a problem for me.
Speaker 4: I would never. I would never. I promise you I'm a good TV.
Speaker 1: No worries, problem, no worries, no worries at all. Them on the street, the shoe on Hannity, for the Hannity s. I want to know why you're a communist? You know two weeks.
Speaker 3: I want to know why your hair has eight colors in it? How long did it take you to do that? Do you spend all day doing that?
Speaker 2: You have a mirror?
Speaker 4: Is there a mirror in anywhere in proximity to your home?
Speaker 2: So let's play the lady.
Speaker 1: This is a DSA elected official again, two hundred and fifty elected since twenty nineteen, forty plus on the ballot this year. We're seventy seven days from election day, and imagine you wake up and we find out, oh we now the House of Representatives has gone back to control with the Democrats. The Senate is in control of the Democrats. What do you think is going to happen?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Do you think that they mean what they say what they put on their website? Now we know that no democrat elected Democrat wants to criticize the DSA, even though they're written printed agenda on their website praises Castro.
Speaker 2: But let's play this lady. Now it's okay to see.
Speaker 5: Oh so, while we sell our crimes of poverty, people who are stealing things like tooth based people who are stealing things like, you know, a soap, and that means if you're stealing those things, you need them. And we are choosing to protect billion dollar companies like CBS and Walgreens over the people who are struggling.
Speaker 4: To get by.
Speaker 6: So I would say that the true crime is that there is such incredible wealth disparity in this city that there are people who can be thrown in jail simply for having a biological need.
Speaker 1: I'm so she's justifying stealing and wants to make stealing legal. Add that to eliminate the US Senate. Add that to you no longer choose your president. Add that to packing the courts. Add that to amnesty for illegals and abolishing our borders, abolishing eyes, ending all deportation. Add that to defunding a world where China, Russia, North Korea, Iran. We're going to defund the Department award that is on their written website. Eliminate cash bell it's written down. Abolished prisons, abolish police, establish their wealth tax, and pass the Green New Deal. Public ownership of most corporations, and now they are in charge. What do you think happens to the country.
Speaker 4: So I have a question.
Speaker 2: Just yes, you and the in the bank y and the peanutgut, All right, go ahead, cue radio. What do I expect?
Speaker 4: What I think you like it? I think you enjoy this. You know it's spontaneous. You weren't sure it was going to happen here.
Speaker 3: I am so I'm curious when someone like that is speaking, all of these people are standing there filming her I can't imagine every single person's day ending in there is thinking like, yeah, I agree with this. So I would like to say, okay, so this person committed this crime of necessity. It's a new category of crime. By the way, I've never heard of it before. But okay, crime of necessity, that's fun. Who determines the necessity? Right, it's all the what is is? And so now they're saying, well, it's toothpaste, it's soap. Okay, Well where does it end? When is the crime of necessity? Who determines what's included in the necessity crime box? And then if we go to the person's house and we do child, oh, exactly, my child needs a call.
Speaker 4: I needed AirPods.
Speaker 2: It's a crime in the same need I need new clothes.
Speaker 3: I don't like one hundred percent. This is why it doesn't make sense not to mention the fact. And you have said this many times and it remains true to this moment. There is nowhere I go anywhere in this country where there are not help wanted signs. There's no reason why you can't unless you don't want to. Everywhere, they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, what was sad? And there's this hatred for big corporations. Like one guy said, well, it depends if it's a if it's a locally owned store, mom and pop shop, you know, I wouldn't want that to happen there.
Speaker 2: But if it's Walmart, no problem.
Speaker 1: Ceev have no problem, you know as if well, first of all, what do you think the consequences of this are? You know, the first consequence probably is they're going to have to lock everything up. We have enough stuff locked up, especially in New York. I mean, it was getting bad, and I've been told by my friends it has only gotten worse since I left years ago, where everything's locked up when you go shopping, and that's horrible because that means, oh I want to get I want to get a razor. Oh okay, well it's locked up, and then you got to find an employee, which is difficult usually in and of itself, and then they have to come over and they have to have the key and they have to unlock it, you know, just so you can buy something to prevent all the people from stealing.
Speaker 2: I've had conversations.
Speaker 1: With the people, like when I go to a store, even in Florida, there are some places that if I go shopping stuff is locked up, which is a pain of my you know what, And I'll say to the person, well, why do you lock this up? I said that people really just walk out with it all the and they're like all the time. One guy said to me, I wish I could stop them. They won't let me. They won't let me confront them. Then not allowed to say word. They don't even have security people there. And what is the natural consequence of this. The natural consequence of this is either these companies go out of business so you don't have the convenience of shopping there anymore, or they raise their prices, which means that people that actually believe in thou shalt not steal, whether they're poor, middle class, or wealthy, would never think of stealing something that's not theirs. They're going to end up paying higher prices because the cost of theft is going to be passed on to the consumer, and that means we're all going to pay more for everything. This is how bad this gets, you know. I'll give you an example. So we sent Brianna Lineman with the Federalist out on the streets.
Speaker 2: Now, granted this.
Speaker 1: Is New York, but take it for what it's worth and I just want you to listen to this man on the street that we did.
Speaker 2: We played it last night.
Speaker 7: So State assembly Woman Emily Gallagher seemed to suggest that stealing should be legalized, and this is what she said. Most of what we saw were crimes of poverty. People who are stealing things like toothpaste, stealing things like soap. And that means if you're stealing those things, you need them.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with her partly?
Speaker 8: I mean, some of these companies already have billions of dollars invested in lost and theft protection and they have insurance as well. And yeah, if you are stealing basic necessities, you'd hope for the most part you need them. I mean, you know, do it slyly, if you're good at it whatever. I hate the obnoxious stealing. I hate if you make a seem but I got it. If it's a small business, don't steal from them. If it's Walmart, yeah, sure, go for it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I care.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I don't have a big issue with stealing small items like that.
Speaker 2: So generic hygiene, that's to me, that's a human right.
Speaker 1: And so if you do not have access to those items, for human rights.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: The problem isn't the people stealing, it's that the fact that they have to steal to get that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't think crime is ever a choice. I think it's a decision. I don't think stealing is actually okay. Ever, that's one.
Speaker 5: Of the spiritual commandments that shall not steal.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if.
Speaker 1: If you're hungry and no one's giving you a slice of bread and there's one in the store, you're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: You're gonna eat.
Speaker 1: I mean it, Just think of what you just heard there. I mean, if it's a big store, what do you think the big stores do. The big stores will go out of business. And I don't know why big stores are hated so much. Why you think you have the right to steal other people's stuff and then rationalize it and justify, well, well, how far do we take this? I need clothing for my children, I need clothing for myself. I keep I only have two dresses I need. I need a couple of new ones because I've got to I've got a date on Friday night.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you get to steal that too. My kids need new toys. I think I should be able to steal that. I don't think it's fair that my kids don't have sporting goods equipment. What happens those stores either go out of business, raise their prices. And this is the saddest part about liberalism in general and socialism in general, is they they feel entitled. They will rationalize and justify taking other people's money. Well, if it's a big corporation, I don't care if it's Walmart. But if it's mom and pop, I don't know. I leave the mom and pops alone go to go to Walmart. I happen to like Walmart. I like Walmart, I like Target, I like all those big stores. I like Costco, Sam's Club. I like those places. You know why because you can buy in bulk and you can pay less money, and you know, they have a variety second to none. They've got everything you can ever want. You can even furnish a freaking home at a Walmart. I know because I did when I lived in Alabama and I was a local radio host making nineteen grand a.
Speaker 2: Year, So all of that is doable.
Speaker 1: But this this mindset, they will either go out of business, the store will close down, they will raise their prices. And good people will have to pay it. Somebody's gonna pay. And the worst part of all of this is these people are only generous with other people's money if they really cared about the people that they care so much about that they're encouraging to steal and rationalizing away stealing, you know, redistributing or taking the money from the.
Speaker 2: Wealthy and all this. And you know they don't have a right to this.
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't they donate their money? They're generous with everyone else's money. You know, you talk to people, I'll say, well, what if somebody's a millionaire, how much of every dollar should they be able to keep? Well, ten cents out of every dollar. I've had people give me that answer. What about billionaires? How much should they be able to keep five cents out of every dollar that they make?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Billionaires and millionaires that got money for free. They did it by using their brains and working hard. That's how you become successful and wealthy in life. And you use something called freedom to use the talent that God gave you, and then you take risks and you create goods and services by working really hard, and then you can't force people to buy your goods or use your services. You have to be so good that they can't. They can't. People can't not have it. I go back to the example Nancy Pelosi gated neighborhood one mile away, big open air drug you know what do they call those things? One of the drug den that they live in. And they're urinating on the streets, they're defecating on the streets, they're shooting up on the streets a mile away, and the other direction is her office. Why doesn't she go to all of her millionaire friends in her gated community and build out a nice, big homeless shelter, offer psychiatric counseling for people that want and needed addiction counseling for people, two meals a day, a place to shower and go to the bathroom. She could do that, but why would she ever use her money. She's just gonna want to confiscate her from other people. Let me tell you the last thing. Billionaires are not dumb. I met a few of them in my life. I've talked to them. Their stories are always fascinating to me. And billionaires are gonna leave. They've left California, They've left New York, They've left Illinois, they left New Jersey.
Speaker 2: They're going to leave the.
Speaker 1: Entire country if you pull this crap off. They're not going to stay here and live under those conditions. They're going to find a place where they have refuge and freedom so they can continue to thrive and grow.
Speaker 2: So stupid and short sighted R twenty.
Speaker 1: Five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn on number. You want to be a part of the program, you know, for I lived paycheck to paycheck for a lot of years in my early adult life.
Speaker 2: Not fun.
Speaker 1: I never felt poor though I never did. I mean there were things I couldn't buy that I would have liked to have bought. I mean, never went out to dinner. That was a joke. And you know, I make meat low for the week, and you know, a big meat low.
Speaker 2: I love meat loaf, still love it. I can eat it.
Speaker 1: I'll make things now for a week. I haven't really changed that much. I like to cook a lot of my own food. But when I started to save money, somebody got a hold of me and said, you know, you want to diversify your portfolio. You know I always put and they explained how he put part of his savings and gold and.
Speaker 2: I listened to it. I don't even remember who it was. I wish I did.
Speaker 1: It was in like my mid late twenties when I could start saving some money, and I've never regretted it. It was good advice for me. I'm glad I did it. I still do it today. The company that I do business with is gold Co. I think by farther the best. Reagan once said, inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an arm robber, and as deadly as a hit man. I think we should all listen to Reagan. What does that mean for you and your money? What does it mean for retirement savings? What does it mean for the quality of your life and retirement. Look, I just believe in diversification when it comes to money. And you know I don't give out financial advice to people, but I'm telling you this is one thing I never regretted doing. And what I love about gold Co is they like people to be informed, and that's why they give out to anybody. They're free gold and Silver Guide. And this way you do your due diligence and you begin the process of due diligence. It's a great kit. It's filled with critical information. And then you also will see if you qualify for an extra ten percent and bonus gold and silver just for getting started.
Speaker 2: It's a great deal.
Speaker 1: I'm a customer to go ahead called gold code now eight five five eight one five gold eight five five eight one five g O l D eight five five eight one five g LD two day. All right, seventy seven days till election day. And we have one of the DSA leaders, Cliff Connolly. He's a member of the DSA's National Political Committee. I'm not sure, Linda, if you heard this one, you're gonna love this baby. Grip the Constitution. This is in June of twenty twenty five. Who's on some podcast? The interview is dug up, reported on Monday by Natalie Winters, the co host of I Guess Steve Bannon's podcast, and Connony bash the Supreme Court of the Land. While talking about the Marxist Unity Group, which dubs itself a DSA faction on their website, and the want to be Revolutionary you know, said that those two groups view the Constitution as a few useless pieces of parchment.
Speaker 2: Let's play it.
Speaker 10: The way I phrase it is of the DSA caucuses that believe in democracy as an end goal, mug is the only one that sees revolution as a necessity to get there. And of the Caucasus and that see the necessity of revolution, we're the only ones that see democracy as the end goal.
Speaker 9: So the two things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our hatred of the United States Constitution. And what the program does is it gives us a roadmap to revolution, and it gives us the obscle that we finally will have to get over tab revolution, which is the United States Constitution basis of the United States government.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, when this when people say they want to do things and they're now getting making more progress than ever before.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that shoplifting is okay if you're a need, but liberals themselves don't want to pay for it. You've got to start listening to what they're saying, because they're not saying it and not meaning it.
Speaker 2: They're saying it and meaning it.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been talking about six gender tell Rico, We've been talking about you know, El sayed, We've been talking about this guy and that replaced Graham Platin or Grand Platner two point zero in uh in Maine, and I just I'm trying to just let you know, be informed voters. You know, we find out that uh, the Tallafreco sixth gender God is non binary, championing the rights of women to play men's sport, of men to play women's sports, and the right of men to have access biological men or trans people that have access to abortion. I didn't know that a transman could ever have a baby and would need an abortion. And this is in twenty twenty five, this bill. He voted against a resolution banning Chinese nationals from buying Texas farmland. This is the most insane level of ignorance out of Tallafrico that I've ever heard, you know, on top of he's running a vegan campaign and doesn't you know in a cattle state and in an oil state, he doesn't want any energy independence. And his answer was on this issue at you know, this opposing this twenty twenty five bill in the Texas House aimed at restricting Chinese nationals from buying Texas farmland. You know, after saying earlier in his career that radicalized white men are the greatest domestic terrorist threat in the country. Okay, tall Ico did support a resolution condemning anti Asian hate speech like kung flu and China virus. Radicalize white men the greatest domestic threat in our country. We must confront racism and misogyny everywhere from the schoolhouse to the White House. And I'm proud to sign Representative Gene Wu's resolution condemning anti Asian hate speech like kung flu and China virus. Well, the Wuhan virus came from China. I guess is it wrong to say German measles now not allowed to say that anyway. We have primaries in the Free State of Florida. People in Alaska, you better pay very close attention, Democrats. We have an elected senator is doing a great job, Dan Sullivan in Alaska, and President Trump has done so much for the state of Alaska since he's got back in office. And so they think they're clever they put a d other Dan Sullivan on the ballot. I hope if you're listening in Alaska, you don't get sucked in by the wrong Dan Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Wyoming also having primaries today, so we're watching all of that we'll have coverage tonight on what comes out of that Democrats in South Carolina presidential primary. It's interesting to watch the Democratic National Committee's official storyline that the DNC's decision to make South Carolina the first Democratic presidential primary in twenty twenty eight isn't about introducing more racial diversity into the early contests. They're bypassing Iowa and New Hampshire for a reason. It's about keeping power in the hands of the party establishment. So let me tell you DSA people, they won't confront you publicly, they won't condemn you publicly, they'll let you say every crazy thing you want, but they're working behind the scenes to screw you all publicly. So it's pretty interesting, you know. But you know, this socialist insurgency is very, very real. It's a clear and present danger. El Sayed aid likens GOP opponents campaign to the KKK crossburning over a video with a Ford pickup. Wow, by the way, I wonder if we have a shot in New Hampshire. I really do. Which is where I kind of want to go right now. I want to kind of give you a little snapshot. We haven't gone over. This is the stuff that I read every day. This is the stuff that I pay close attention to. And we'll have more with John McLachlan at the top of the hour our poster.
Speaker 2: He'll join us. We'll get his take on this.
Speaker 1: Look in a mid term election year, it is historically usually there've been a couple of exceptions, not many. The party in power, meaning the party that has the White House, tends to lose seats. We have very slim majorities both the House and the Senate. Uh And so this what makes this year unpredictable and why I say these are uncharted waters is because we've never had a party become this radicalized before. We just haven't had it now. If you want, the bottom line is I agree with Mark Alprin. Republicans can absolutely hold onto the House and the Senate. There are not that many House seats that are toss up seats. In other words, the jerrymandering of the Democrats. Republicans did a little catching up, you know, in the lead up to this election. Basically they've they've allowed Democrats to own that that strategy and not challenge them on it. So this is the first time they're saying, okay, if that's how we're going to play the game. We'll play it the same way. This is, in many ways, I think, going to be a game of inches. I think it's very smart that the Republicans and I will be there, are having a midterm year convention that's not been done before. I think it's very very smart. They can lay out the accomplishments of the Trump administration, and we can compare and contrast the two parties. Usually out of presidential you know, when you when you have the convention. Presidential conventions usually there's a bounce afterwards because people hopefully will watch. But if you look at how many seats are really in the toss up category, it's anywhere between twenty five and if you really want to go to the high side, thirty.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that many that are that are toss up.
Speaker 1: Of those let's say we'll call it of those twenty five to thirty seats twenty Right now, GOP candidates are are up by three points or more. You have, for example, you know, you have some Can's pulling between you know, seven and ten percent. The rest over ten percent of the solidly likely Republicans, which is about one hundred and nineties or so seats and then we get to the So it is very doable. The messaging has to be right and people have to be made aware. One advantage Republicans have this year, and it's never their advantage. They have more money than they've ever had in any midterm election season ever, and it's money that only they can spend on the elections.
Speaker 2: They have more money than ever before.
Speaker 1: So if they do the right thing, they should spend the money now it would be a pretty amazing I mean, so what it means is you have to get to too eighteen.
Speaker 2: That's the bottom line. To eighteen is the magic number.
Speaker 1: And if they win these toss up seats, you know, you want to get as big a majority as you possibly can. Let's say they wont say twenty seven, that would bring them to two twenty five. If they won, you know, thirty, it would bring them to two twenty eight. That that then you have a solid majority. Then it's then you can do a lot more. That's why they all matter. Now as far as the path to the Senate, I'm telling you what states I'm watching and watching closely, obviously Michigan, Mike Rogers, Iowa. You know, Jony Ernst is retiring, so it's gonna be a little bit more difficult, but definitely winnable.
Speaker 2: Iowa should go red.
Speaker 1: Alaska is you know, unfortunately they're playing tricks in Alaska.
Speaker 2: I mentioned about Dan Sullivan.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why they're at least in the polling that I'm seeing is not a bigger lead in Ohio. That is something to pay attention to, and probably areas where the messaging needs to be made right and the message needs to get out more. Then you have Texas and you know, of course you have Paxton running against Telefreco. Uh. And then we've been you know, following Maine and watching that race very very closely. Also you have Graham Plattner two point zero, you know, in Troy Jackson, and I hope Troy Jackson. You know, we keep hearing that he's got a vicious temper, allegations that he threw a water bottle out a woman. One guy said we played it yesterday that he witnessed this guy slap a woman with an open hand. I don't know what the hell's going on with Democrats in Maine, but it's pretty bad. And then on the outside shot, you know, let's see what happens in New Hampshire. I think New Hampshire might be a little bit more in play than people are given a credit for right now. But you know, if you now in the next seventy seven days, you know, but understand, every one of you listening to my voice, whether you live in Michigan, Iowa, Alaska, Ohio, New Hampshire, Texas, and Maine is irrelevant. It's relevant if you live there, then we definitely need your vote. But for everybody else in the country, you have an elected reperive and that elected representative will determine whether or not Republicans retain control the House of Representatives. And that means control and prevention of this radicalized agenda of the DSA that now controls the Democratic Party. So it matters. And then it's a matter of how much of a I mean, I'd like to see a little margin for once. And I know it's hard because you know ninety five percent of incumbents tend to get re elected. But you can't set this out this election. There's too much on the line this election. You know, maybe I've made a mistake in my career. Maybe you know I've said too many times this is the most important mid term in our lifetime. I meant it, but nothing like this. Two hundred and fifty elected DSA members and since twenty nineteen, forty plus new ones on the ballot this year.
Speaker 2: I mean they wanted that.
Speaker 1: They're saying, yeah, we'd like to get rid of the Constitution and the presidents in the Senate and packed the courts, and no borders and you know, no police, and it goes on and on. I give you the list of every day. So yeah, especially Michigan, but especially Iowa, Alaska, Ohio, New Hampshire, Texas and main Now usually in presidential election years, you're gonna and by the way, Georgia and North Carolina, I'd like to see better numbers out of Georgia. I'd like to see better numbers out of North Carolina. North Carolina would be a lost seat to Tom Tillis is leaving. And you know they have a former governor the Democrats do running and he's going to be hard to beat. He's run statewide a number of times. Name recognition is through the roof. You have Mike Watley running for the Republicans, you have Roy Cooper running as the Democrat.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: I wish that that Governor kemp Ran in Georgia, he would absolutely crush us off and his obvious presidential ambitions that he has. So you know, that's where I see it right now. This is the stuff that I go through every day. But I don't want to bore you with but you know, we'll go into a little more detail. John McLachlan's going to join us at the top of
Speaker 2: The hour and we'll talk to him more about it.