Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers con bet five books on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers con bet just five books and get two hundred instantly in bonus bits only on Draftking Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and why, or text hope and Why to four six seven three six nine. In West Virginia, visit www dot one eight hundred gambler dot net. Please play responsibly. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org on behalf of Foothill Casino in resort in Kansas. Must be twenty one or older in most eligible states, but age varies by jurisdiction. See DraftKings dot com slash Sportsbook for details in state specific responsible gambling resources, eligibility and deposit restrictions apply. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. Terms at sportsbook dot DraftKings dot com slash basketball terms.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite. Oh Johannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five Route Runner, Extraordinary Bengals Legend, Chad o Cho, Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that like button. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you very much. We are now at officially eight hundred and fifty four thousand subs, eight hundred and fifty four thousand subscribers, and we want to personally thank each and every one of you that subscribe and been down with us since day one. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We also have a feed through Club shay Shape, but Nightcap has its own feed in which you can subscribe through that. We've also pinned shave by Laportier link at the top of the chat.
Speaker 3: Days Right around the corner.
Speaker 2: You got the Super Bowl, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day, and I'm sure somebody has a birthday. So go out and by yourself a bottle or someone that you love, that specially someone in your life. Grab them a bottle, Ladies, you grab that for your man. He would greatly greatly appreciate it. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit that like button. Oh Joe, let's not waste any more time. The forty nine Ers survive a scare and beat the Packers twenty four to twenty one.
Speaker 3: Heading Intonight.
Speaker 2: The forty nine Ers was zero to thirty under Kyle Shanahan when trailing by seven or more points in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 3: Not a bad time to end the street. What were you? What did you take away from the game, Ojoe?
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed the game. I really enjoyed the game.
Speaker 5: I like the way Jordan Love played. I like the way the receivers played. Aaron Jones played a very very good game the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 1: The forty nine Ers rock purty ed.
Speaker 5: I almost say ed McCaffrey. I'm gonna say ed mca yeah. Christian McCaffrey seventeen carries, ninety eight yards two tds. George Kittle was effective as well in the past game Deebo Samuels, he would out I think the game would have opened up a little bit more for the forty nine ers. I don't think it would have been as close as it was if they had Deebo Samuel's healthy. I think young brother has to learn to make business decisions and stop trying to be tough all the time. You don't have to do so much all the time. It's okay to go down. Other than that, they squeezed one out. They squeezed one out. And I think barring the weather, barring the weather, I'm not saying it played a factor and why they did lose, but I think barring the weather, I think there would have been a pick six in the first half that Savage, that Savage would have had on brock Perty that would have put that game out of reach. Damn near o most And I think there was a field goal that the Packers also missed that would have that would have that would have been ten points right there on the board, and they would have they would have won this game.
Speaker 2: What I look at it, I've telled you time and time again. You kick field goals, you lose game, You score touchdowns, you win championship. Look at green Bay last year, last week, what they did when they got into the red zone, touchdown, touchdown, touchdown. Look at what they did this week. They got they turned the ball over on downs once and they settle for field goal. That's the difference in the ball game. Even with those players. Notwithstanding Ojo, Let's just say Savage does not catch the ball, which he didn't. Let's just say they doesn't miss that field goal. They leave twenty one points on the field. And that's the difference in the ball game. Kicking field goals, especially come playoff time, will get you beat Scordon. Touchdowns win you games, win you championship. I like what Kyle Shanahan did. He took the ball out of party hand in the second half, lot especially in the fourth quarter, and hand the ball off to Christian McCaffrey. You could tell the pressure was starting to get to him because he started to aiming the ball. Jennings climbed the ladder over the middle and made a hell of a catch. Brandon I took one off his shoe tops in the rain. They were they can outstand and catch it because he started to feel it. And I've said this before having played in games like this, Oh Joe, when you're the overwhelming favorite, the longer the team that you're supposed to beat stays in the game. The more you start to feel like, damn, they ain't gone away yet. Why they still playing so hard? Didn't they get the memo, we're the number one seed, We're supposed to be up by ten, fourteen points at this point in time. And you start and all of a sudden, they start getting more confident. Those young receivers from the Packers, there's something to behold. They're only gonna get better because the lion's share of those guys are first and second your player. Give the forty nine ers credit. They did what they needed to do. I think Jordan loved he took some unnecessary risk.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I mean, hell, it seemed like if Greenlaw didn't pick it, the other what's the guy, the live middle linebacker A Warner. He was, yeah, yeah, Fred, if he didn't picket, Fred was gonna pick it. But the first interception he had the guy wide open, he threw it and behind him guy tips it, cams and Greenlaw picks it. Yeah, but Biggase, green Bay is gonna probably not gonna watch the film. You normally don't watch film the last game of the season. But the coaches are gonna kick themselves Ojo because the Green Bay Packers could have easily won this ball game. Yeah, And the difference is they settle for field goals. Early last week they scored touchdown and put the pack put the Cowboys away. Today, the forty nine ers made them settle for field goals and it was able to come back and win the ball game twenty four to twenty one. But give the give the Packers credit. They're gonna be back. They're gonna be back. They're young, they got guys under contract that receiving cords under contract for them a long period of time. They're gonna probably look to do something with Jordan Love, tie him up for the next five or six years.
Speaker 1: You got to, you got to. Oh yeah, you got you gotta get it out the way. He had a phenomenal season. He came on. They had a rough patch, you know, somewhere in the middle of the season.
Speaker 5: Yes, But once they got into their groove and once they got going and Jordan Love confidence started to kick in.
Speaker 1: Man, he was money. He was money from that point on.
Speaker 5: Even tonight, outside of the two turnovers, he was he was he was efficient tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he threw some good balls tonight. Like I said, there, there's a couple of them. You know, you can't sometimes it's okay, uh to throw from a level platform, right right. You don't have to jump and throw everything. Every thing doesn't have to be off your back foot. Everything doesn't have to be a heroic throat. And I think you have to learn pick and choose those because the one, the first pick, threw that off his back foot.
Speaker 3: Also, it's almost looked like he's trying to throw a No.
Speaker 1: Look, yep, it's the fact that he has the arm strength.
Speaker 5: The fact that he has the arm strength, and he can get away with certain things, you know, from a mechanics standpoint, as far as arm angles and what he can do. Now the bad mechanics of well, my arm is strong enough, I don't even have to set my feet to throw the ball.
Speaker 1: And sometimes that can creep in and hurt you.
Speaker 2: And you already know you throw the ball late and behind somebody over the middle of the field, they're gonna get a hand on it. Yeah, it's gonna pop it up in the air and here come everybody to the party rally, and it's gonna end up like what happened. Greenlaw ends up picking it off. But I thought the green I thought the Packers are quitted themselves.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: It also lets you know last week wasn't a flute, because we've seen sometimes OJO teams beat somebody that you didn't think they were gonna beat, and then they come out the following week and don't play nearly as well as they played the previous week.
Speaker 3: The Green Bay Packers are legit.
Speaker 2: I expect them to be back in the very near future if next year add a few pieces. But they're legit defense, I mean offensively with the skill position players that they have at the wide receiver position, the tight end with Craft and Musgrave, Aaron Jones, Dylan didn't play tonight, but I think they running back with Simpson rug or Wilson excuse me not Wilson, Excuse me not Simpson Wilson. I like their running back and Jobs and Reed and Melton, those guys. Christian Watson was that active tonight. But they got a nice young nucleus. Yeah, and the Packers. The Packers are legit. That quarterback is legit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they they're going to be the real deal. Obviously.
Speaker 5: That receiving corps I think it would be their identity. Obviously from the offensive standpoint, that is their identity. Once they get Christian Watson to fix the issues that he's having with his hamstrings that calls him to miss so many games throughout the throughout the season. And then obviously Romeo Dobbs man, he's.
Speaker 1: The real deal. Romeo Dobbs is the real deal.
Speaker 2: He's a rod run extraordinary running. He said that, hey, he's stopping on the diet and everybody.
Speaker 5: Getting in and out. The funny thing about it is he reminds me of Devonte Adams. They're not very They're not very many times a receiver of that caliber goes to another team and you have someone replace him with the same type of DNA in him. He got that same type of wiggle, that same type of ability to create separation and do different things that others others really can't.
Speaker 1: He's the special receiver and he was exciting to watch. He was excited.
Speaker 2: The question is defensively, I like what they have. Defensively, the question is Jaile Alexander. What are they gonna do with him? You know, they had a situation where it seemed like he wanted to be there. Then he didn't want to be there, so they're gonna have to get that situation resolved. Goonikin's the general manager, and so it's gonna be very interesting to see. But I like the Packers. The quarterback, you set it. Quarterback, you set it, the skill positions, bringing a few extra pieces, maybe an offensive offensive lineman because you know, you didn't have probably one of your best offensive linean in bacti Ai.
Speaker 3: You didn't have him all year.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not gonna is his need that bad.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking that they don't going in it several times. So the likelihood if I'm the Packers, I'm not counting on him to come back, although it would be a great welcome degestion if you were to come back, but he's had three or four surgeries on that, on that, on that uh that torn ac towards a c L tried to come back and and they've gone into it again. So I'm not counting on back Pready comeback. It would be a welcome edition if he were to come back. But the Packers are set. The Packers have everything they need to contend.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You see the NFC, the Lions, they're not going anywhere either, you look at the forty nine ers. Their their their core guys. They're not going anywhere either, Tampa. Excuse me. They like Baker Mayfield. Baker Mayfield has acquitted himself. Well, he's played himself into a nice contract. So he does get extended then oh yeah, yeah, well he was a free he only signed a one year deal.
Speaker 5: If I'm not the stake, okay, that's right. So yeahously one question. I mean, you know, we always talk about we always talk about the numbers. So it's Baker Mayfield, one of those four year getting thirty million a year type quarterback.
Speaker 2: He go forty Daniel Jones. See, the thing is the floor is Daniel Jones forty million. That's the floor. That's the floor. Yes, Baker may Fields better than Daniel Jones.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right. So the floor, So the floor.
Speaker 2: The floor is forty million. God damn, yes, that's the floor.
Speaker 5: And then and then you you think, you think of the situation in the circumstance similar to that of the New York Giants. There was nobody else, so you didn't have a choice. You didn't have a choice. But the pen because you had no other answer at the quarterback position. I think for for the Bucks, the way Bakers played obviously.
Speaker 1: With them winning division, they went nine and eight.
Speaker 5: I mean the division in himself really was that good, very you know good, but uh, but what Baker was able to do and getting them back to the playoffs after Brady being gone, I mean it speaks for something.
Speaker 2: Yes, And now the question is what are they gonna do with Mike Cavins. Mike Cavis is a free agent they already are they gonna franchise him or are they going to extend him, give him a long term deal that remains to be waiting.
Speaker 5: Why would you wait? Why would you wait? There's nothing to wait for? I mean wait, I mean obviously, you know how this business goes. You hit ten years, you know, thousand yard seasons, all ten years in a row. But all of a sudden, now it's time to pay him based on the production that he's that he's.
Speaker 1: Done, he's consistent.
Speaker 5: You know you want I mean, obviously, as a receiver, you want to end your career with the team that you that you've always been with. But rarely does that happen. Rarely does this happen and he ain't taking the home team discount. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: I mean, this game was really close tonight.
Speaker 2: O Cho Green Bay had twenty first downs, forty nine Ers had nineteen first down The pack was seven or thirteen, which is very good.
Speaker 3: On third down, forty nine Ers was ten or sixteen. Three hundred and thirty total yards.
Speaker 2: The three fifty six sixty two offensive played for the Packers, sixty four for the forty nine Ers, thirty minutes a little over thirty minutes time of possession a little under thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: Time of possession for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: So when you look at the stats, the difference was one team when they got the ball into the red zone they scored touchdown cord. The other team when they got the ball into the red zone field goals. Yeah, one team is moving on, the other team is going home. So that that explains why what you saw. So the forty nine survivor Scare beat the Packers twenty four to twenty one. The forty nine Ers advanced to the NFC Championship Game, to be played on their home field next week. They take on the winner of the Detroit Lions and or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. They'll kick on that winner. Who you got, who you got? The Lions look good, man, they look good. I mean I kind of I kind of want the I kind of want the Lions.
Speaker 3: You talk about.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, Yeah, yeah, Bucks, Lions Bucks.
Speaker 3: I got man, I kind of I will.
Speaker 2: Man, Look, I want a g Aaron Glenn, the decordinate it for the Lions.
Speaker 1: Lions I got.
Speaker 2: I will take the Lions. I think the Lions is gonna do it. Okay, I think the Lion's gonna do it. At that Bugs debt, the Bugs deep nice, man, they're nice, but man, the Lions have so many weapons.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that game in a minute. Ravens handled the Texas thirty four.
Speaker 2: The Ravens looked like the top seat, looked like the top seed, not the first two quarters halftime as a ten ten ball game. But they came out the second half and they dominated. Lamar Jackson was sixteen or twenty two, one hundred and fifty two passing yards, one hundred yards rush, one hundred rush yards. He became the fifth player in the NFL history to record two touchdown passes and two rushing touchdowns in the same playoff game.
Speaker 3: So The Raveies look good.
Speaker 2: The Raveies look good, and it forced they look The Texas came in with a game plan.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna heat Lamar up.
Speaker 2: But whatever they came in, givet Todd Monkey the offensive coordinated credit because.
Speaker 3: He had to plan whatever they came with. He was ready.
Speaker 2: They brought the blitz and they sneak He'll out the same side the blitz come Lamar, we dump it to it. They go one way here coume Lamar coming out the backsize. Lamar was like, okay, one, two, three, nobody's open. He's gone.
Speaker 1: I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no indecision. He was decisive. He was determined and everything hey guys made played. Zay Flowers may play Bateman. Odell didn't get a whole lot of opportunities, but every opportunity that came to him, he made the play. Give those guys credit. Likely was unbelievable, jumping up, snacking that ball. The Ravens look like the top seed in the AFC.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely, most definitely. I mean, the Ravens look good. But I want to give c J. Stroud his credit. I want to give CJ. Stroud his credit. And I know you're gonna see this by You need to take a bow. You need to take a bow for what you did during the season, and you need to take a bow for the day, even with the pressures that you had to deal with today. Obviously, this is the number one defensive NFL. They are very difficult to deal with, very difficult to deal with. You were never able to get comfortable. You're never able to set into your throws. The running game was non existent, and one of the things I'm not sure why they didn't do is because the pressure was getting to you because the long throws that they're used to have having. He was never able to step up in the pocket and make the throws that he normally does. He was always on the run, always having to make a play using his legs. I'm not sure why they didn't go to the quick game. I think going to the quick game to nullify the pressures that they were using, that the Ravens were using, would help a little bit more until you get until you get the running game going a little bit. They were never able to get in rhythm offensively. Then then the penalties. The penalties the first half was great. The punities killed drives for them putting them in third and longs second and twenty second and twenty one. So it made it made things that much more difficult. And then you know, once it got to the second half, it was just it was overwhelming. It was overwhelming at that at that point, and there was there was nothing they can do. Man, That Ravens defense went crazy. And you know, once once Lamar scored on once it was seventeen to ten.
Speaker 2: After that time like the exhale, and it was over.
Speaker 1: It was it was a rap from there. Now, that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing that the Ravens have. The Ravens have a that they can get to that very few teams can get to. They can step on the gas. They had over two hundred plus yards running the football. They led the NFL at rushing. We know what they represent running the football in factor Ar Lamar Jackson, and you got Heal, you got Gus Edwards. Even Dalvin Cook came in there and Bob Up tied and had a nice run. But this was all about Lamar Jackson. He controlled the game from start to finish. He didn't put the ball in Harm's way. And that's the only thing I really feel that could derail the Ravens if that he were to put the.
Speaker 3: Ball in Harm's way.
Speaker 2: Clean game, clean, not not even a hint of a turnover. And he made all the big time throws. And we know what he is with his legs. He's dynamic, he's dynastic. There have been very few guys in the history of the game that could run the ball like he can. And he when he runs the ball, it's like Steph Curry here in the three. It's so deflating. It's so deflating, O Joe, because we got it, we got it. Damn we don't got him. He got twenty yards what he got him for a five yard loss. But now he has a twenty yard and he's doing a great job now of knowing when the journey is over. And you was talking about with Debo, sometimes you look, you ain't got a proof of your tough anymore. And that's what Lamar is doing a great job of. He's getting down not taking those unnecessary hips because over the course of the game, over the course of the season, those start to take their toes. But I thought Lamar Jackson was fabulous tonight, sixteen to twenty two, one hundred and fifty two yards not the goddess stats as far as three hundred yards passing, but he didn't need that.
Speaker 3: You look at what they did on the ground.
Speaker 2: He had eleven for one hundred, Justin Hill had thirteen for sixty six, Gus Edward had ten for forty, and Dalvin Cook came in laid the ball game and had eight for twenty three. So they were well well over one hundred one sixty six two oh six. So they almost hit two hundred and thirty yards running the football. Well, when you have the when you run the ball for two hundred and thirty yards, that means you're gonna eat up time of possession. Guess what, they had almost thirty eight minutes a possession. And that's the problem that you have when you face the Ravens. If they get you down, good luck, good luck coming they get you down to fourteen points, they can shorten the game by running the air out of the football.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: And you know what they gonna do defensively, They're gonna blitch you. They're gonna pin their ears back, and it's gonna be a long night, especially if you can't run the ball. If you can't run the ball and you can't. You can't throw the ball because they make it stroud uncomfortable. The penalties, the defense, the defensive line was playing so well they had. If I'm not mistaken, correct me, if I'm wrong with somebody checks this last week, I think they might have had three three penalties for what twenty seven yards this game? This game, I think they had what was it, eleven for seventy.
Speaker 3: Eleven seventy and the Ravens with three for fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to win games like that, especially when you playing against the team like that. You need as many advantages as you can. Yeah, penalties hurt them very, very bad, really messing up drives.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only the only thing I will say is the Ravens who was four for twelve on third down. Yeah, that won't get it done next week against either Team Ball Buffalo or Kansas City. Now that was that was the Houston Texas. A rookie quarterback. They did well because if you look at the Ohoe, it wasn't like guys were open. It wasn't nobody to open. I mean, if you look, I mean the first pass he threw got bad at it down. I mean the Ravens almost like we know exactly what y'all want to do, and we're gonna take that away. Yeah, because they they were, they were locked in. Yeah, they were coming, they were they were, they were sudden, they were they were decisive, every every John Harbaugh could not have asked for a better game from his team than what he.
Speaker 3: Got today, on both sides of the ball. On both sides of the ball, Lamar was sensational.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you you four to twelve, I mean, you had twelve third doine opportunities you'd like to be somewhere six or twelve, six or twelve, and who knows, the game gets out of hand. But but when you win the game like they won the game as decisively decisively as they did. Yeah, man, they look good. The Ravens look really really good. And you're like, Okay, no matter who comes out of that game, Buffalo or Kansas City, you got your work cut out going to M and T Stadium.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you got your work cut out.
Speaker 2: I don't care who it is, Josh Allen, Patrick, Mahomes, It does not matter if they play like that, if they don't turn the ball over, you're gonna have I feel to go into Baltimore, and to beat the Ravens, you're gonna have to force them to turn the ball over.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you could play have Lamar play a clean game and beat him in his backyard.
Speaker 3: I don't believe you can do it.
Speaker 5: And what they're gonna do defensively as far as confusing and adding pressure, trying to make Josh Allen uncomfortable depending on who it is, if Patrick Mahomes uncomfortable and get him off his spot, get him running, Obviously they're gonna play. Physicality is their specialty. Everybody plays football a certain way, but something about the teams in the AFC or they play defense a little bit different. I don't even know how to explain it. I don't even know how to explain it. You know, you would have to be in that atmosphere. You'd have to be on that field and say hammel On and your church trapper, and you'll know the goddamn difference. You'll understand the difference.
Speaker 3: It's physical.
Speaker 2: You gotta play physical because everybody pride themselves on like we're the toughest. You know, Baltimore says we're the toughest. Pittsburgh said man brother y'all just got to this division we've been running. When it was the old ALC Central, it wasn't always the North. It used to be the ALC Central. Ojo So and the Texans were in The Texans were in that division, no way, they weren't the Texans at the time.
Speaker 3: There were the Titans.
Speaker 2: The Titans used to be in that division along with the Jags also in that division, So Cleveland, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: And the Ravers. We were all in that division, the AFC Central.
Speaker 2: Now all of a sudden they reconfigured it and you got four teams in each division and they call it the ALC North.
Speaker 3: But they pride themselves on physicality.
Speaker 2: We tried to make you do you know when I was in Baltimore, they tried to make you turn it down. Steelers tried to make you turn it down. Tennessee. You know Tennessee. How they pride themselves. Jeff Fisher, they feel they hey real physical team and coach Comflin team where they were tough, hard nosed, just like his military background. We would think they would be here in today's game. Lamar Jackson was one for three in the playoffs. He's now headed to his first AFC Championship game. Two more wins and you know what the guy that he was supposed to be a wide receiver, Oh, he's a running back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two more wins.
Speaker 1: He a made man super Bowl champ he made.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, he made champs.
Speaker 5: The same one that was available for teams. You know in the off season everybody said, no, we're good, we.
Speaker 1: Don't want it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, even listen, I know I played for the Bengals, but even I understand how special he is. I understand how dynamic he is, how if he was to come to your team, how much he can change that offensive, offensive franchise around a different and different type of individual. Cam Newton was special, Michael Vick was special. But Lamar Jackson during his time right now is different. He's different.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, they not look here.
Speaker 2: The team's not going to upset the Apple Cart. Bro, They're not gonna do that. They're not gonna do that. They're not going against one of their own right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see what you mean.
Speaker 3: No, Bro, they're not gonna do that. Oh Joe.
Speaker 5: I mean, even even for a chance at holding that Lombardy, we're gonna stick together.
Speaker 2: Now, we might disagree, we might not like one another, but when it comes down to it, we gonna ride for thirty two. It ain't nothing coming between the thirty two and so I'm nothing to set that president.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I see you're going with it. I see you're going with it. I see you're going.
Speaker 5: Hey, you rather do that, you don't cut, you know, the spite to spite your face, bite your face. And I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm glad because look, obviously I got a special Ozzie knew from who's the general manager. He still has an office there at the building. But you know, Eric Dacasta kind of runs the day to day. His last pick, his last pick was trading back into the first round getting getting Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: I mean think it's hard to say.
Speaker 2: Look, the man drafted his first two draft picks with Jonathan Ogden and ray Lewis legends. And then he drafted and did he drafted Eded Reid It did he drafted Terrell Suggs and also while defensive Rookie of the Year Peter Boulwear Yeah.
Speaker 1: From Florida State, got damn Peter Bowlwell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drafted Jamal.
Speaker 2: I mean, so man I'm I'm happy for him, and I'm happy for the Ravens. Like I said, I only spent two years there, but my two years there were great.
Speaker 3: I mad made lifelong friend. It was a great atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I know Steve Bushatty, he was a minority owner when I was there, ended up taking over for Art Modell.
Speaker 3: But I'm happy for Ozzie.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for the Ravens and they got an opportunity to go back to a super Bowl for a third time. And they're young points since they came into existence in nineteen ninety six, so they have an opportunity with a win next week, to go to their third super Bowl and basically twenty five, twenty seven, twenty eight years.
Speaker 5: You know what I think. And I hate to I hate to look so far in advance. But because of the Ravens defense, I don't see whether Buffalo comes in there or whether Kandas City comes in there. I don't see them beating them. Boys, I don't see him beating them. I don't think people understand. You know, people that watch the game of football understand it's all about matchups.
Speaker 1: It's all about matchups.
Speaker 5: In personnel and how well, does your defense matchup against this offense even is high, high octane and high scoring as the Bills can be or the Chiefs can be, It's different when you're playing a team like that that has that type of personnel to match up against you, especially being able to add pressures, blitzes do different things from from a formation and schematical standpoint. Because you have the personnel to do stuff to make the quarterbacks uncomfortable, it's going to be a very difficult task.
Speaker 1: Very difficult task.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the thing is. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: It's like when teams had Jordan, they didn't matter where they went, they had Jordan. And when you have one of these quarterbacks, when you have a Josh Allen, when you have a Patrick Mahomes, it's kind of like Lamar Jackson. You feel like you can go on the road in any environment, anything, any condition, and win and get good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so all they want is an opportunity.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, we'll cross whatever bridge we have to cross, whatever that defense might throw at us.
Speaker 3: Because we know the Ravens, they're known for defense.
Speaker 2: They've all always been like that, from the Raids and the Sugs and the air red to Now they got Roll and Quinn and all those guys. Hamilton has been unbelievable on the back end at safety. Congratulations all first Team All Pro. They if the Ravens, you already know what they do. They trying to knock your They try to knock your dick in the dirt. It's as simple as that. Every time they try to drop they try to They tried to drop ink on your ass. That's how the Ravens hit. Look the to man win and they pride themselves on being tough. That's a physicality that's been passed down from the time Ray Lewis stepped in there, and Suggs and and all those guys, Rod Woolson, Rob Burnette when they had Google, Sam Madams, Robernette, Peter bul Ware and it's just always Sugs. It's come all the way down. When you when you it's kind of like a Steelers defense. When you put that black and golong and you played that side of the ball. You know what's expected.
Speaker 1: It's a part of your identity, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: If you are Steelers, you know the seventies you know means yoh, you know man Burke m Joe, excuse me, A Mel Blunt, Elsie free Wood, Ernie Holmes. You know what they represent, Andy Russell, Donnie Shall. So when you play for the Ravens, you know what you're representing. You're representing Ray Lewis and Ed Reid and all of those guys that came before you.
Speaker 3: There's a standard. You know, you're Mike tom To talking about.
Speaker 2: The standard is the standard when you play for the Steelers, When you play for the Ravens and you played that side of the football, the standard is the standard.
Speaker 3: It's already been set.
Speaker 2: So they've got defensive players of years littered on that side of the ball. They got defensive rookie of the years linen on that side of the ball. So when you go into that building and it says play like a Raven, you already know what's expected of you.
Speaker 3: Nothing less would be tolerated or accepted.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget I told you what we call steal a week in raven Week two ten traps. I never forget Marvin Lewis, anytime were playing the Stealers or were playing the Ravens, the motel was, it's a two chin strap game week.
Speaker 1: Because that's what you don't need by the.
Speaker 5: Time you get to the second quarter, third quarter, whatever tis jap you're wearing, you're gonna need a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man, they spoofing me on Saturday Night Live OJO and then Saturday Night Live they got me and the cat Williams. They got me.
Speaker 1: Oh it's on right now, it's all right now. Yeah, ah man, by you boy Saturday Live. Boy, you're big bro.
Speaker 5: You might you quite quiet as cap You like you creeping into the A list of Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel Jackson realm Now.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just I'm just go hold with oo.
Speaker 5: Nah nah nah boy. That's different boy. You different boy? You like you want to you do you A list status?
Speaker 2: Nap bar? That is? That is? I wonder if my sister watch it. She probably watching, I wondered she watched. She ain't called me, so she might be going to bed. She got to go to church in the morning. But uh, I see people in the chat, so they got you. Yeah, I guess. So I'm gonna get when I get off, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna rea.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna catch it and see what's going on. But uh yeah, if think about it all the teams, all the teams that gonna go into the draft and look for a quarterback, and you could have had a guy that's twenty six years old with an MVP that's won the division, that's taking the team to the playoffs several times, and you could have had it, yeah, and your quarterback, and you would have had to worry about your quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And it's interesting to hear what you just said earlier about the thirty two actually sticking together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and rather.
Speaker 3: All thirty two didn't need a quarterback, but that we did.
Speaker 2: If you got Patrick Mahomes, you got Josh, got Joe Burrow or Herbert or something like that. But Atlanta damn sure needed a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they probably believed in what they have right, just want to see it one more year.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: He'll now, man, it must be out of they mind. Well, you see guess what now you got to go. Now you've got look, give me Lamar Jackson at least I know what I'm gonna get. Lamar's a proven commodity. Don't know the hell you're gonna get one of these guys that you drafted out of college. Yeah, just because they had a great seat. This is why everybody wants to go to the portal at least if I get a guy in the portal, I get a guy that's already been in college, and so I already know he gonna do what he needs to do as far as school works. And I know what type of player is because I can go ahead and put him on tape. So I've seen him against other college players as opposed to a guy that's coming out of high school. I don't know, he had probably never been away from home. I don't know how he's gonna respond to go in the class and all that sudden up and playing against guys that are on his level level, Right, that's why guys go to the portal with Hell, Lamar Jackson has already been in the NFL. Hell, he's already won an MVP. To what the hell you expl I don't know what Lamar gonna do? You do know what he's gonna do? He already done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And the funny thing they can't with.
Speaker 5: What I like about what Lamar has done is he's transitioned being a pocket passing now he's not He's not run he didn't have the run first mentality because of the supporting cast that they have around him. We have to listen. If it's covered, he's gonna read, He's gonna go through his reads. He gonna hit one, two, and three. Sometimes, if you have time, he'll come back to one to see if it's freed up, and if it ain't there, I'll high at you.
Speaker 1: He taking off.
Speaker 2: But you know what I love about him, He's like, I'm not Tom Brady, I'm not Peyton Manning. A lot of times we get guys that have legs and they all of a sudden forget that they got leg right, and it says, well, I want to be this because I don't get the credit that the other guys. Damn that credit. Win and see what they give you credit. Yeah, at the end of the day, that's what it comes down to. So many times you get caught up in Peyton Manning. Is Peyton Manning, I guarantee you. If Peyton says, hell, I wish I could run like Lamar Jackson, tom Brady says, I wish I could run like Lamar jacks But they had to use what they had in order to get the most out of their God's give the ability Lamar Jackson. God bless Lamar Jackson with a set of wheels that he didn't give a whole lot of people in the NFL period, regardless of position. And he gave them of the ability to throw the football. So now he blessed them with more than the average quarterback because he can run it and throw it. Yeah, and he's like, you know what, y'all, nothing to y'all, nothing to picture me, y'all, nothing to try to make me feel bad to about. Oh, Lamar running the football. Damn right, I'm gonna take off a running it ain't nobody open. I ain't finna sit back here, sitting up. I got these wheels, and guess what I done. Got smart? Now, I ain't taking no extra punishment. I'm getting down because all I gotta do is go into a slide. If you hit me, I'm gonna look at the referee and go get that plack flags. Yep, And I ain't gonna feel bad either, So hey, stop crying.
Speaker 3: Stop looking for a flag.
Speaker 2: Oh you already know when I'm like, when I go into a slide like I'm going to second base, better not touch me. You better not touch me.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's gonna be exciting. I mean, I'm excited for the games tomorrow.
Speaker 2: God damn, man, I can't believe Saturday Night Lives poof you. Boy, Oh Joe, the dude. The dude had a little had a brown sweat suit, had a brown tracks little just like I had. They had can't can't with a big old necklace on. Man, I should hope my sister to watch this live.
Speaker 1: You famous?
Speaker 5: Now, Man, I don't think you want to be talking about Saturday Saturday. You know what, you know, what's the next step from Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: You you might be hosting the Oscars. Oh? Yeah, yeah, that that's I'm talking. I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: Once you hit Saturday Night Live, the next thing for you, the next step is the Oscars, the Emmys. You know you you you you bridging over and you crossed over into that a list type area in realm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, oh Joe, it's look.
Speaker 2: I mean I watched some of these guys, and now it's hard because of what you can't. It used to be when they come on, they have the award shows and these comedians, everybody's so uptight. Now you can't say this, and you can't say that this, They'm kind of taking the fun out of you, as somebody will come out there and say, hey, and the nominees for Best Supporting Actors or you know, you can't even have fun.
Speaker 5: Everybody all up tight is come on, man, I mean there are a few people. There are a few people that will come out even even at that level. You know that are a listens that are comedians that obviously host shows like that. You know Riggy how you said.
Speaker 1: His last name?
Speaker 5: Oh he don't care, Yeah, you don't care. He's gonna be controversial.
Speaker 1: He's gonna give you.
Speaker 2: What you I hapy to be controversial because I cared for.
Speaker 5: Take listen, he got he got the complexion for the protection. So he can get away with that. He can get away with some of that. Hey they well, Dave, Dave Chappelle is a comedian. David is the one that would really do a host in a host in h.
Speaker 3: But see, here's the thing. They can't.
Speaker 2: They can't take anything away from Dave because Dave is already showing what they had to offer.
Speaker 3: David said, kids told Hollywood to kiss his.
Speaker 1: Ass that first time, that first and with that.
Speaker 2: You can't threaten someone with something they already don't care about, right right. And see that was that was the thing that was a mistake that I made with some of the women that I dated.
Speaker 1: O't Joe talk to me now.
Speaker 2: I was giving them things they already didn't care about. Unbeknownst to me, I'm giving you something. I'm giving you more of what you didn't already appreciate, right.
Speaker 5: So the fact so if they don't appreciate it, and you continue to give it more on your end.
Speaker 3: That's fool on me.
Speaker 1: You preaching where you're preaching the night now.
Speaker 2: So Dave Chapelle, you say, oh Dave, we're not gonna cast you in a movie. Oh Dave you so because guess what, Dave Chappelle can put up a link and hey I gotta show and I'm coming here.
Speaker 1: It sold out easy.
Speaker 2: So you can't. So you can't take something from someone they don't want. So what they so a lot of people like get canceled, Well, you know, hey take me off TV, they take our little shows. YouTube say we're not gonna have you all. Okay, fine, But see Dave Chapelle doesn't need that. And so that's the luxury that he has that not a whole lot of other people here.
Speaker 3: Have because what he.
Speaker 2: What he had, what he desires is not what you can offer him.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know. It takes. It takes.
Speaker 5: It takes a whole lot to get to that point though, the whole life. And you gotta be good at what you do. You gotta be really good at what you do.
Speaker 2: Let me get nine figures, Let me get nae, let me get nine figures in my account.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Maybe I act a fool too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, Hey, that's what that's what we call fuck you money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, But no, I would never I would. I would never be for me like like I joke that, But in all sincerity, I'm never gonna, you know, say something the meaning or derogatory about someone's religion or race or anything like that. I don't care how much money I got, I'm gonna be respectful of people's race, religion, origin, print, you know, whatever the case may be. That's just the way I am. I respect everybody. You do your thing and what you do in your house. Yeah, I ain't got nothing to do with me. Take no food off my tab at.
Speaker 1: All, you know, Grandma.
Speaker 5: Grandma always say, depending on depending on where you're at in the world, depending on where you work, whether it's sports, where it's corporate, whether it's TV. You gotta be careful. And there are three things you don't play with. There are three things, maybe as long as you live, that you don't play with because it's a never ending war between between all three. Race, religion and politics. Race, religion and politics. It doesn't matter what your staying is. Whoever doesn't agree with you, y'all can argue for hours, for days, weeks, for months, yep, and you would never come to a common ground.
Speaker 2: Ever, No, no, mm hmm. And that's that's the sad part. I mean when I hear Nikki Haley say America has never been, has never has was never a racist country. Whoa, whoa, whoa? But stop?
Speaker 3: Who said what she said? Nicki Haley?
Speaker 1: She was trying to be she was trying to be funny.
Speaker 5: No, so how you how you trying to run for the highest seat and you're gonna say something like that? First of all, that automatically should disqualify you in general. How the hell I ain't know about that? That's about you in general, just just even having audacity to say something like.
Speaker 2: That and just ask Nikki, why you change your name? That's not your given name. Remember your father he had to go to an HBC teacher as an HBCU because where you came from and that name you had, you couldn't teach you. No PW, I gotta stop playing, Nikki. Receive here here, I see where you're going. I mean that all you gotta do. Okay, let's just go back. Let's see, uh we go back. Race America has never been racist. Ask the Native Americans what they think about that? As the Blacks, ask about the asked about the the Japanese in the intermittent camp, what they think about that? Betrayal of tears tears? Ask them what they think about that? Yeah, ask them about sibil, ask about civil civil War, ask them aboute segregation, ask them about reconstruction. I'm just saying, I mean, here a race. They can try to race all that day. I mean, but they try to erase history. They trying an erase history. They definitely try. But for her to say something like that, yeah, if you just say something like.
Speaker 5: That when the history on it, it's so rich and right? Are Google is your Google is your friend? I'm not sure who prepped you before you even said that. But you need to fire him. Come on, man, don't do that. Don't be insulting, but you have to write. It's right in your face, and it's still prevalent today. It's still prevalent today.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you have to understand who you're trying to appeal to. The people that he's just trying to appeal to. Agree with her. Come on, now, there are certain people in our community that's trying to appeal And that's what I tell people. Sometimes you will try to appease a base that's never gonna accept you. All they did. All you do is just give them validation because they say, see that black how he says, Oh he'll take on the black establishment, He'll take on the black community.
Speaker 3: But it's like Kim Stott, he up there with.
Speaker 2: Man. He ought to be embarrassed. He ought to be embarrassed the stuff that he says, and how they think from to know what they say about you when they go home and they close them doors. If you only knew.
Speaker 5: They didn't make enough bleach, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't. You couldn't go to Sami's social doctor to make them think of you any other way. But we're gonna, we're gonna move on. Check this out, check us out. Uh No Marita, huh no Marita, no Marita. Nicki Haley is a full name. Why you don't go about no Marita, no Marita nomraada.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well you better ask, but hold on. You didn't have a problem. You didn't have no problem. You didn't have no problem. Your dad didn't have no problem when he need to get employment from an HBCU. Oh, y'all was gonna keep kick everything was on hunky door. And then why'n't you gonna get with them jobs over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Laney Ray asked Chaddon Ojo. If you were offered, would you ever host S and L if so, how do you think you would do?
Speaker 3: Would you crack up laughing during the skip?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, if we hold if we host sn L, I think that would be a great duo.
Speaker 1: Uh. There. There have been some great athletes that have done it. There have been some actors.
Speaker 2: Travel trap, Oh, Peyton Manny comes to mind. Unbelievable crazy work. Tram last year did it? Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I think Drake did it as well. I think that I think Drake did it obviously with his acting background.
Speaker 1: He was he was great. But I think we would we would, we would fare pretty well and be high in the rank.
Speaker 2: I don't think Haley to go back, NICKI. Haley's last name wasn't Haley. It was he had like an Indian name.
Speaker 1: Wait, so she changed first and last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her last name was like, it's like, it's like any your name or I don't want to say I don't want to say the wrong thing, but Pakistani or something. Haley was not her last name. It was not her given name.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh no, I'm a reader.
Speaker 2: What r A N D H A W A that don't say nothing. That don't say nothing about born in born in America. So Haley, she her husband name was was Hailey, But damn she dropped that thing quick. You don't have a choice.
Speaker 5: I mean, to get where you want to go, To get where you want to go, to be accepting the rooms you want to be accepted in. There's certain there's certain maneuvers and tactics you have to do in order to make it happen.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been trying to tell people for the longest. Oh, Joe, there are listens, and I'm gonna stay with me cause I'm gonna give a little history. You see, there there were people that came over and then were able to drop their last name and get an American name. Now you tell me what I can drop to not be black, ship, I can't change nothing about you. I can say porter, I can say kick Lider, I can say dirt, I can say Dasher, I can say spielbird. But when you look at me, you still know what I'm black. So don't give me this all this notion. Well, I don't see color, Yes you do, and I think I think Girarmeo summed it up best. You do see color? You not color, Brian. That's why when you put when when the light turn green, you take off when it turned reds you stopped, just like gotta stop saying. Tell her if you don't, if you color blind, how do you know when to go when the light turn The question is it's not whether or not you see color, what do you do and what is your reaction to the stimuli once you see that color? Yeah, if it just stop playing, stop this notion to me. I don't see color, Yes you do. I'm telling me. First of all, if you know how many black friends you got on your Oh, I gotta stop it, because you see the plank that's going on, and you pretend like you don't. So in other words, you don't have black friends. You know black people. There's a difference between the two. And I don't know how many. I don't know how many Hispanic friends I got. I don't know how many Asian friends I got. I don't know how many friends I got. I can't even even look at it like that.
Speaker 5: If you can count them, if you can count how many you got, then you ain't got enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, they're not cars, they're not possession, they're not think that you're supposed to be able to. You know what, now that I think about it, I got, I got Asian, I got Hispanic friends.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's interesting, that's interest. Would you ever go into politics? Uh No, because you gotta lie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want I want to see where you're gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: I want to You got to make promises that you can't keep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's a part of the game.
Speaker 2: That is, and and I can't. I couldn't. I couldn't lie to the people. You promise them some things and knowing that I'm not going to be able to deliver them.
Speaker 3: So how can I can't do that? Right?
Speaker 1: So I want to I want a better, better question for you.
Speaker 5: Obviously, getting off topic just a little bit, tad a little bit when it comes to president president, presidential candidates, uh, politicians, those that are running for Senate, for office where they're small cities, big cities, and the people in the masses understanding that to win elections, that is, whoever tells the sweetest lie that makes you believe that you were actually in control of the outcome. You're never in control. You know that there are certain things that they tell us. I don't I don't want to call it cause any controversy, but I'm just saying in general, Yeah, whoever.
Speaker 1: Tells the sweetest lie normally wins.
Speaker 5: Yes, let me see how I can fool the masses and make whatever I'm saying believable. The chance of me actually executing what I'm telling you just to get get myself in office, probably not because everything is already set in stone.
Speaker 1: The people pulling the real trigger.
Speaker 5: Let me take a glass off the people that really run the world, that pulled the triggers that get the green lights on what what goes and what's going to go and what's not gonna go, what's gonna pass it, what's not gonna pass You can't even see them. Yeah, you can't even see them. I mean, that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I don't want to go there. That's a whole nother story, you think.
Speaker 2: But I mean I like that. Look, I don't. I don't want to be in politics because I don't. I don't want to lie to the American people to get in there, and I'm not gonna be able to fulfill what I promised them I could be able to do because I'm only one person. And then if you don't, if you're not, you gotta it. So it's just it's just it's no, I don't want to. I don't want to do anything with politics. Uh So, lady Ray, to answer your question, maybe I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I would take it serious and so I wouldn't laugh.
Speaker 2: But it's all dependent on how serious, uh, what the skits are? Right cause you I mean, obviously someone is writing the jokes for you and hopefully they're gonna let me, you know, write it in such a way as something that I would say yeah, or how I would say it, but it would be, it would be. It would be an honor. It's something I really haven't thought of. I haven't I've never thought about being on Saturday Night Live. But obviously what an extreme honor that would be. Now your say, I love it when you talk like that. Power to the people, be one chocolate Teddy Bear. Thank you? Oh Joe, Yeah, I know you. Did you see this CD mom leading Rami reds Rode on Facebook? Dak isn't it? I wish c D would leave. They need to get rid of dak ass. It's guys on that team that want to ring. They work too hard, that don't want.
Speaker 3: To win a ring.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, not family. Family done got involved?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Oh Joe, you for are you sure it was her?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: She one hack. She said, someone come in and tell the young and to come home. CJ would love him to wish remembrance faund the ish. I wish you would see. I wish she would. CJ is great, o Jo. This is what listen. This is what I tell people all the time, even though it.
Speaker 3: Might not be true.
Speaker 2: Any time a family member or a friend or a loved one says something, people will automatically assume it came from sad, even though that might not be true, right they I was very cautious. Now, I didn't even really have to worry about my sister. My sister don't really talk like that. But my mom and I'll you know, hey, and you just remember when you in the stands and you talk about that, sorry, you know what that more folks can't do this. That might be somebody's son you sit next to. That might be somebody husband.
Speaker 5: Mm Odell Cleveland Browns came out. Yes, okay, I remember that.
Speaker 1: That that that that happens very seldom.
Speaker 5: Though, yes, it happens very seldom, but when it does, it makes noise headlines.
Speaker 2: Let me hear rel say man, let me hear rel say man. These Bengals sorry, that quarterback so no good. You know what she got that from? Ocho?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, definitely, definitely definitely came from me. But I think c C got to find a way to nip that that.
Speaker 1: But he ain't going.
Speaker 3: Oo oo oo. We're in the courtroom, you say something. We're in the court room. We're both lawyers.
Speaker 2: My client says something, you stand up and says objection.
Speaker 3: The judge said, sustained. How do you make the jury? Unhere? What they heard?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay? Okay, Hey, that's my mom speaking. I don't speak. My mom doesn't speak for me. I'm my own man. How you gonna make cowboy fans? How you gonna make Jerry? How you gonna make the world? Here and hear what they heard your mama say?
Speaker 1: Now mama talking, that's gonna that's gonna catch him. It was that the day was that the day today?
Speaker 3: It came out yesterday morning.
Speaker 1: I ain't hear about it, unifer. Oh you know what I was? I was traveling.
Speaker 5: I was traveling, yes Why I didn't know I was traveling yesterday? Okay, okay, well that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why why I think she must be really upside really upset? Hold on Michael Brother. Terrence Parsons Junior tweeted, I can't wait because y'all really clueless out here? Laugh, my, you know what off The greatest crime to this man is being done by his own organization.
Speaker 3: Y'all gonna miss miss him when he's gone.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, we falling apart over here, now wait at him.
Speaker 2: Dak's brother, Tad Presscott tweeted Cowboy fans who continue to DM me. Trust me, if I could get Dak to leave Dallas, I would I want him out of the city. The organization have been great to he and our family, but done with this drama? Uh? And they're so so called fans, but he loves this team and he wants to bring it a ring. I mean, I know you don't you don't remember, but there used to be a show called Dallas with Jock Ewan on the southe Fort Ranch and that's what we got right now, we got a drama going on.
Speaker 1: How did you even get to this point? How did you even get to this point?
Speaker 5: Where we have parents, where we have siblings, where we have how do we even get to this point?
Speaker 2: Because what did I tell you all yet to begin a year? Expectations? That's how you get to this point.
Speaker 1: Who is the reason for the expectations? Who? What's the reason?
Speaker 5: Who's the number one or the common denominator that has everybody in Dallas, the media, the players thinking with these type of expectations.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, who, Well, you know Jared be selling. You know, Jared's salesman and he been selling. He's been selling to the cowboy faith. Listen, they America's team, and they've been believing this. And look, they were really good. They were really good. In the seventies, had a little drop off. They were good, they were decent in the eighties, they didn't win the championship.
Speaker 3: But in the nineties it took off again.
Speaker 2: But the two thousands and the twenty tens, and here we are in the two thousands, twenties.
Speaker 1: We can't continue to off thirty years ago, right, we can't do off thirty years ago.
Speaker 3: They do, though, they do.
Speaker 2: Like I said, Oh Joe, you know how it is, Oh Joe, you know when somebody spent something, Reil says something about something.
Speaker 3: Y'all pillow talk, y'all talking.
Speaker 2: That's why you and I told him, how you tell my lineman all the tape y'all pillar talking? Ask you know what's I'm talking so much about what transpirded practice and what happened in the locker room? Oh pillar talking? Ass?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And you know you get a guess what Sharp's saying. You get guess what happened? Bro, And stop about that pillar talking.
Speaker 5: But you know, mama, Mama got to be a little bit more weary and understanding on what that can cause on the back end like it is now, I'm surprised. I obviously I would have known if it hit the mainstream media. So I didn't even know uh Dak's brother. There's certain things that you got to keep in house. You got to keep like that Micah, Micah's brother. There's certain stuff you got to keep in house. If you feel a certain way. You can't say those things.
Speaker 2: When you get mad. Do you give a damn? But the repercussion? You just mad right now? And I deal with the repercussions later. O Joe, Okay, you know how this work. It's the players. The players have to deal with that.
Speaker 5: The players have family members talking, and now the players are going to get the brun That's like you get in trouble. You you out with your friends and you the on that play football and everybody, everybody get in the fights.
Speaker 1: And you don't do nothing. But who name hit the headlines?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, same thing, yes, because and that's you know, I tell I, look, I tell my tell my mom, tell my everybody. Shannon Sterling and Shannon Sharp's sister Sterling and Shannon Sharp's mom my kids Hey, the first thing they're gonna say, the son or the daughter of Shannon Sharp, right right right? Yeah, I gave you, Look, I gave you the last name. I gave you a great education. Don't f up the last name.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 3: So but but that's that's that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: You just have to be mindful, O Joe, because everything that you say, if you're if you're a family member or a loved one or a significant other, people are going to soon what you're saying is coming from the individual own said tea.
Speaker 5: Right right right, the wa and we talk we talk about a mom too. We talk about a mom, so I understand her sentiments as a father myself, you know. And but when I think about what CD has done for that organization, and when I think about what CED has done this year, the type of season he's had, you know, uh that brings truck type of money he's getting ready to go, Oh yeah, for sure, for sure. You know it's just the time he earned.
Speaker 3: C earned that. Here, he's gotten better and better.
Speaker 1: Better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, CD has gotten better and better. And I'm I remember you and I having a discussion. I say, oh yo, I don't know. I say I got him maybe top ten, but he's proved this year to.
Speaker 1: Be a top I remember that conversation.
Speaker 3: Look, they all in the.
Speaker 2: Chat talking about and I'm saying, I'm saying, I'm not comparing Josh Allen to Michael Jordan. But I'm saying, when you have a certain quarterback, be it Tom Brady, be it Peyton Manning, be it these one of these quarterbacks, you feel you can go anywhere, anytime, any conditions and win. That's what I'm saying. I'm not saying Josh Allen with Michael Jordan. I'm not saying any of that, but you need to follow along.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Look, you guys take everything in this literal interpretation. I'm saying, when you have these quarterbacks like that. I played with John Elway, it did not matter where we went. As long as I had him, I felt we were going to win the game. That's why we were able to go on the road and have our revenge tour. We went to Kansas City where we had lost. I got John Elway, I got TV running the ball. We go to Pittsburgh, We go to San Diego at the time and play the Packers when you have that guy. And it's hard to explain unless you play the game and have one of those guys. But I guarantee you everybody that's been on Brady's team will tell you they didn't fear anything. Guy that's been on Peyton Manning team will tell you they didn't fear anything. Just like when I was on seven team, I go anywhere, anywhere, any time, in any condition. I don't give a damn. You got one hundred and ten thousand fans or you got five. I got a quarterback and I ain't hoping. I'm expecting to win. And that's when you got a Josh Allen, you got a Patrick Mahomes, a Lamar Jackson. You expect there's no longer hope. Well, if our defense play outstanding, if we can get a turnover.
Speaker 3: Remember we talked about the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Look at the Cowboys offense when their defense don't get picked six of the scooping scores. Look at their offense when the defense when their special teams don't put them on short fields.
Speaker 3: You see the difference.
Speaker 2: When I tried to tell y'all that all year we winning, I said, okay, but you're not looking see The thing is, you're happy that you're winning and you're looking at touchdowns, But you got to look at the untrained eye. You gotta look at the game within the game. Now, what happened when they didn't get no turnovers from the pack, They didn't get no one turn on from the pack of how they look now now all of a sudden, But we had a great year, we won the division. Look at the Eagles, they just like, no, no, no, no, no, no, that isn't what you was talking about. So when you have these top level quarterbacks, you don't fear anything. You don't you don't someone coming to the Dallas Cowboys are the most successful entertain NFL entertainment franchise in the world. All the fans, the emotion, the drama, truly make it a here series every year they do. No, the Cowboys move the needle unlike any other football team. I mean they're look the Yankees, the Lakers, Cowboys, no matter what you think about them, they move the needle. Hell, I wish after the Cowboys lost, I could call Roger Godell say put the Cowboys back into playoffs so they can lose. If we break another record and put them back, put them back in the playoffs again, and we just keep just keep putting the ass in the play even get to the super Bowl. Cousin, they got to the super Bowl and lost. We did one point five of money, we do ten point five. Yeah, yeah, it is what it is. So yeah, that's that's that's rough. I feel bad that, uh that, you know, because see he's gonna have to answer those questions. You know, people gonna ask, man Cee, what what's going on with your mom? Man? You know what are you gonna say? Man, that's my mom? I love my mom. Yeah, my mom don't.
Speaker 1: Speak for me. Yeah, there's nothing you can't say. And I don't even think you can say that part too.
Speaker 5: I don't think you can say if my mom doesn't speak for me, you always have to back her no matter what.
Speaker 1: The same that the situation was.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not saying not based on what you said, but you don't.
Speaker 1: You don't go against mama. You can't go against Look that's my mom.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love my mom. My mom said what she said, but my mom don't speak for me. That's what you got to see what I see what you mean, I see what you mean. Okay, I see what you mean. Yeah, they're gonna be right, though, they're gonna be alright, you know.
Speaker 1: Ceed don't have that song. Come on, mama, you come on nine, Come on baby. You can't, you can't. Don't. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Hey mama, Mama, go pick out a house and be quiet.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, go to the car lock get you something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, mama, go get a house and go in the new car, mama, and stop talking. As a matter of fact. You your phone, your your only phone number. You will be able to call it nine one one in meet you ain't gonna be able to call it. You're gonna be able to do anything else on your damn phone. Use you get you get your baby in trouble?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dope though that that's good.
Speaker 5: That's good for I kind of like it in the sense for the parents to be like that much submerged into caring and understanding when things aren't going well.
Speaker 3: Right. I like that.
Speaker 2: The Raiders hire Antonio Peers as the head yeah who the interim tag and former Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis is expected to join his staff.
Speaker 5: Then he Marvein Luis would probably be the decordinator. You know they were together or with Arizona State. Yeah, with my son, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well Marven when Marvin came on to help Hern Hearn was the head coach, p A p As the linebacker coach, and then Marven kind of overseas. So I don't know if Marvin wants to be the d wants to be like day to day, but I think he'd be like oversea, have a have a set of eye, set of ears to really help him navigate his way through there.
Speaker 3: But I'm I'm I'm having for ap and this is a job.
Speaker 2: He earned it. Mary came in basically the same team. Treat men like men. You don't have to mofo and and s o b everybody and talk down and be and be derogatory and disrespectful just because you're in a position of authority.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, resonate with that.
Speaker 2: And plus he's able to resonate, Yeah with young with that's what you gotta have.
Speaker 3: That's what you gotta have.
Speaker 1: It may, it may, it makes sense, it goes perfect. The players love him.
Speaker 5: Hell, you heard what, God damn Mason Crosby said, Listen, Champ made my bad.
Speaker 1: Mason Crosby, Mac Crobby. You heard, you heard what he said.
Speaker 5: But listen, man, if you don't, if you don't hire the coach that we as players want, that, we will run through a wall for I'm gonna ask for a trade.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask for a trade. I like that. You don't want you don't want it. You don't want to play with that.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: Don't want to lose your locker room before damn season started twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah behind somebody you won't.
Speaker 2: I would hate to play against a guy like Max Crosby because that mofo don't stop, but.
Speaker 1: Got slow down. He gotta.
Speaker 2: He got a motive motor from snap to whistle. Well four quarters, you already know you're gonna get. Hey, you gotta know what you're getting. You played, you play guys like him, You.
Speaker 1: Already know.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a long day, a long ass day.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a long day.
Speaker 2: Or Alaska day. And you know twenty four hours. Oh yeah, yeah, man, you already know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: He all hell raised.
Speaker 2: I love watching watching them play the Raiders, though, but I love watching him play your bronco. We don't we don't mess with the Ravens. Right, we got Radar Week. We don't like, we don't deal with them. We tried to, like let's just say, uh, Radar Week, come Bronco time. We had like that, we had little something for them. It's like that the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never heard of your rivalry. Now I understand the Saints Falcons.
Speaker 1: Oh it's bad, like it's bad, it's really bad.
Speaker 5: I you know, Bengals, Bengals, Steelers, Bengals, Ravens. I understand Bengals Brown, but Raiders, Raiders, Broncos.
Speaker 2: First of all, the Steelers in the Ravens. We started that back in two thousand, me try and talking mail. That's what really got got that thing jumped off.
Speaker 3: I started that.
Speaker 2: But oh yeah, the Raiders, because you have to understand they both came in nineteen sixty and was in the AFC West, so they were the original af FAIL. They were the original a f C West. Right, Kansas City we don't fill. We don't like Kansas City either, but it's just something about the Raiders. They just nasty. Yeah, so you know they try to hurt you, so you know, they try to send one or two of yours to the hospital. You try to send one or two of theirs to the more. That's the way it will am your hell. Yeah, you think, oh, you think you try to hurt one of our guys and we don't try to get your ass back.
Speaker 1: But he said, you say he's trying to send them to the mall.
Speaker 2: Huh what kind of football y'all playing. I'm they try to Whatever they try to do to us, I try to do it. Whatever you do to me, I've tried to do back tenfold. It's like that. Yep, that's how it is. It's like that today y'all. Mo, folks nasty, We're gonna be nastier. I like it.
Speaker 1: We just say you go lower.
Speaker 2: I go lower. Hey, they go low, I go to the basement, and hell, if I find you in the basement, I go to hell. I'm going lower to you. Yo, you definite are not hell now cause you getting one of my guys. Hey, we like you getting one of our guys. Hey man such and such chief shopping who Now we got the head on him. We got to get him. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but yeah, we got to get you back. Right. Yes, Oh you definitely Now you know if you got eighty four. Oh, I got to get you. Oh is on?
Speaker 3: Oh and if I.
Speaker 2: Don't get you, I'm gonna get your teammate. Uh huh, man, what's that about it? I said, Oh, yo, got cheap shot me? So hey, oh, well got your teammate. Somebody getting got y'all are for the y'all, not for the chief shot me or my teammates. And if they everything, go hey man, good luck shop? Okay? Well?
Speaker 1: Hold, look was the reft doing flags back then?
Speaker 2: No, I can get your ass back and make it look just like a block. Go look at the play. Go look at the play. We played on a Monday night, we played the Tennessee Titans. Pair Phoenix hit me in my knee, I said, I told her, I said, hey, I said, i'mna get your dirty ass back, I said before I said, I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh you Bill, you best will leave. I will get you you back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, that's okay man. Uh who is who is the quarterback?
Speaker 3: Was it girl back? I think girl Bak might have hit him on.
Speaker 1: The path el Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Q caught the ball on one side I was on. I ran across the right. On the other side, I'm motioned, I'm motioning.
Speaker 1: Q to come come this way.
Speaker 2: Q see me at the corner of his eye? Up? Did I line him up? Did I? Did I get him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I almost saw him in half a right there in front of his bench. You gotta talk and ship talking what it's helping. He was looking at the ear holes right here. Oh I twisted it. I twisted Joe. I literally I tried to break him in half. Oh I got his ass. Oh yeah, there's one. By the game of football. Man, you got full quarters. Somebody do something to you.
Speaker 5: You got you never know when it's coming.
Speaker 3: You better get me at the end. And I can't get you back.
Speaker 2: But if you in my division, if you were the Raiders, the Chiefs, the Chargers, or the Seahawks, Oh I will get your ass back. Oh I will get you back. Don't worry about it. If I don't get you back, I'm gonna get one of your teammates that game. But I'm still gonna get your ass back at later day time TV to be continued. Yeah, you're not finna get no lick on me. The only person that ever got a lick on me and I didn't get him back.
Speaker 3: Excuse me with Brian Cox. B Cox caught me slipping.
Speaker 1: Boy, you had a problem with Brian bad No.
Speaker 3: I used to work out with.
Speaker 1: Brian be he crazy?
Speaker 2: What man man? Brian Griesie threw an interception. Yeah, and I turned, I took two steps. Yeah, and I was in the era. I said, be cocks you dirty man, you dirty mother?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: He said about shop? How you doing with me? Because I say, you the only dirty mofo out here? I didn't even see him, but I knew, ma'am. I was straight out. I was straight out. Every time you see me about you, ain't he's about shop. You know you ain't getting me back? I said, I know you the only I said, he the only dirt. He the only one I didn't get back.
Speaker 1: God damn. Brian cutt oh Man be cat throw back.
Speaker 3: Check this out. R G three and Jay.
Speaker 1: Gruden, Hey even they even going at it?
Speaker 2: What? R G three and Jay grew This all started doing the Eagles Bucks game. When Jay Gruden tweeted, if I ever put a quarterback through what Phillys putting Jalen through? I apologize, pick up the blizz. R G three tweeted back, say what, Jay Gruden replied, you weren't preparing Robert. After some back and forth, Grooden said, you weren't good enough, Kirk was better, Cleveland didn't want you. One of them more didn't either quit blaming me. Grooton did tell r G three to go race a pigeon.
Speaker 5: Wow, hey, that There are very few times that a coach, yeah, will tell you how they really feel.
Speaker 1: That's how he really feels.
Speaker 5: And now that, now that r G three is not playing, he's letting them be known. Yes, that that I think that's he tried to delete that right that in that the tweet he tried to delete.
Speaker 1: But you know, once.
Speaker 2: What scene, I don't give that what you do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean that that's just how you felt. That's how you felt, and that's you know, those sentiments. It's how sometimes they feel about many of the quarterbacks in that position.
Speaker 2: You said you put a t on that, you said felt, that's how he feels here, I feel about felt that fast, he felt me felt some type of way. What about feel currently?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: H that's nasty work there, man, Yeah, But sometimes you know, that's what it takes, that's what it takes to get someone to tell the truth. Tell me how you really feel. Don't beat around the bush. Just be straight up the first time. Hell, if you felt that way, you could have told me back then, right, you could told me back then.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's tough, man.
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousins in the game. What else do you need to see? What else did they need to tell?
Speaker 3: Yojo?
Speaker 1: I see, I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 2: I mean your girlfriend. I don't want to be with you, Joe. Yeah, you steal my girl and then you still walking down the street with another dude.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you tell me? I told you I didn't want to be with you. So what if they put the other quarterback in there? What are they telling you? Ojoe?
Speaker 1: We we we don't want you. That's okay, Yeah, that's that's tough. That's tough. Come on, Jay, Jay, you need to apologize the r G three please? Yeah, I think can we all? Can we all be friends? Can we all get along? No?
Speaker 5: It's too late now, yea, yes, already got the damage is already done. I like that and a little entertainment, little entertainment, keep it spicy.
Speaker 1: Ain't that bad? Ain't that bad?
Speaker 3: Ojo?
Speaker 2: My grandfather say, boy, there's two things you can never get back words spoken indeed's done.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you say. I'm sorry you already said it.
Speaker 2: My bad. I didn't mean to do that. It's already done. Remember that, O Joe. Two things you can never get back words spoken in deed's done.
Speaker 1: Hold on, man. Two things you can never get back. Two things you can never get back words spoken.
Speaker 5: Indeed done. I mean, I mean, I'm using I'm gonna use that. I mean you, I don't know how use it on. But I got a book, a book of quotes, got a book of quotes. I'm gonna sell this. I'm gonna sell this.
Speaker 2: Look, I am surprised that he said this publicly. He put this in a public form. I'm sure Jay Grewen is not the first coach that had feelings, felt feel some type of way about a player, but a lot of times they take that to the grade. You never know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe that's a private conversation.
Speaker 5: Right, and it's always had amongst them, amongst themselves, but based on how they feel, it shows through the opportunities you get at the position or said position, since we talked about the quarterback position. They let you know through that do your play. You know, if you get bench all right, you know what it is. They're always having an excuse on why they're doing it. And if your play isn't up the standard, you already know what's what time it is.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, Ojo. He got the job because he said he how to use RG three. Because when you get the job, what's the first thing you got to be able to work.
Speaker 3: With the quarterback?
Speaker 1: Quarterback?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, r G three was a quarterback.
Speaker 2: He was rookie of the Year, obviously in a situation that didn't work out what Kyle and Mike. Mike and Kyle had going because RG had never been a pocket quarterback. He'd never really, I don't think RG three had ever been taking a snap from under center, So you know, to bring him along, r G three, you know, but he wanted to fast track, and he wanted to be Peyton and and and and Tom Brady. So when they remove them, you bringing coaches in, Okay, what type of offense?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do with RG three? Right?
Speaker 2: And he probably told Daniel Snyder, Hey, I got all these great ideas, these great plans. I'm gonna use him like this, this and this, he'll be a pocket quarterback.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the that's the wrong approach.
Speaker 5: You take someone obviously that's special, that one rookie of the year, and you make a build a system around him that works for him, not a system that you want.
Speaker 3: Who ain't here watching tennis talking about Sissy Pause?
Speaker 1: Cissy Who?
Speaker 3: Cissy pause? What's that? He's a tennis player.
Speaker 1: Named Cissy Pass.
Speaker 2: Yes, last name is Cissy Pass. Stephan, I even heard that. You didn't Cissy Pass? Are you saying it the right way? I am absolutely saying his last name the right way. Yeah, but I'm surprised. And then the man told the man to go race a pigeon, because you remember thinking random random the halt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he told the man to go race a pigeon.
Speaker 1: Hey r G r G three.
Speaker 5: Response was funny. It wasn't a pigeon, and he went to the whole explanation that was funny.
Speaker 2: Wow. Man, I'm just I'm surprised. I am surprised. I'm surprised that. First of all, I'm surprised that I'm not surprised because day Gruden was like.
Speaker 3: Jay Grewden was like, Okay, he was.
Speaker 2: Like, he was showing support for Lamar right as I said, stop all that damn scat protection. Stop trying to get five out in the route, Bring the sixth man in, leave the back in, bring the extra tight end in so they can stop hitting your quarterback and stop having him run for his life.
Speaker 3: That's what I tweeted.
Speaker 2: Proba'm looking at him like, damn, how much scat protection are you going to run when you can't pick it up? It doesn't do you any good, oh Joe, to get five out if your quarterback ain't got time to throw the damn ball or he's running for his life. So what good is having five out in the route but your quarterback running for his life if.
Speaker 3: You're getting hit?
Speaker 2: His mouth right, So Jay Grew was like, hey, help the man out, and then r G three.
Speaker 1: He took another shot at him.
Speaker 2: That I mean, look, man, look, I can't save the type of relationship everybody had with their coaches because I don't know, but I've had great relationship with all my head coaches.
Speaker 1: Same rest his soul.
Speaker 3: The man would see me talk to me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see him going to church, I'd be going to work out because his church was right across the street from where I worked out at. I was seeing he come up and talk to me as his wife Ms Pam. His family was always great to me. Wade, Phillips, Uh, Brian Billick, obviously Mike, all my head coaches, all my position coaches, I've always had great relationship with all of them, Less Deckel, Less Deckell still called me to this day, BP, Brian, Wade, Harmon, all my all my position coaches to this day still call me. Les Decker was my position coach in ninety three and ninety four. He knows every one of my kids' birthday. He'll call me every every birthday for Kiari, Kayla, and Kaylen, every last one of them.
Speaker 1: He still text me.
Speaker 2: A He he called me sweetheart to this day. The man, the man ever called me and never called me my name. He called me sweetheart. He say, sweetheart, I see you, I watch what you're doing. Blah blah blah. I love it. He said, I still see you still got that still passion. I still see you work hard to this day, every last one of my position coaches. So to have the type of relationship that maybe r G three and and and and and Jay Grewden to some of the other coaching players. Don't I wouldn't know anything about that, O Joe.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I really wouldn't, So I can't say how they should or shouldn't feel. I probably would feel some type of way if I didn't think my coaches were putting me up, putting me in a situation where I could succeed. But I've always had great, great relationships. I can pick up the phone. I guarantee. I can pick up the phone with Mike Shanahan and call it. Said, Mike, I want to come to the game. I want to come to the championship game. Where you want to stand at eighty four, you want to be up in the booth or you want to be on the sideline go to the super Bowl. I guarantee if the forty nineers go to the super Bowl. Hey, Mike, I need two tickets to go to the super Bowl, guaranteed, right, same thing with the Ravens.
Speaker 5: I said, that's the way I happen with the Bengals, don't I don't know. You know I never take advantage of that situation. Now that you mentioned it, I need to ask I only go to one game year.
Speaker 2: Man o Jo when the the DA had the Super. The last time Lebroncos wanted to win to the Super was at Levi Stadium. Yeah, I call, I called Mr B. Look they got me. They got me potentials on the field, pre game, post game, throughout the entire stadium. So there's like I was like, okay. I was like, damn, I'm It's like, nah, so I'm in a box just me.
Speaker 3: I said, well, we're going to be in the box with me, like right now, nobody's sharping.
Speaker 2: Hell. I called through at my home. But hey man, I'll come to the game out here. I got them passes r mister B. I said, mister B that. I was like, mister B, I want to come to the game. He's like, okay, come on. I said, well, mister B, I ain't got no. He said, your face is your past, that's your id, he said, sharping. As long as I own the Broncos, you never have to pay for anything or show anything. Your face is good here.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that Broncos and the Ravens have been good to eighty four. Obviously. I don't I don't call. I don't I don't do anything now. I mean every now and then, I might like, Okay, you know, I called I call a flip and yeah, I like flip man, uncle's new hell, but let me get one. He'll send me a help and stuff like that. But for the most for I don't. I don't bother. But it's that relationship that you have with people. And so I don't know, like RGI three got this kind of relationship with Jay Gruden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, I can't speak to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they gotta they gotta fix that too, anyway, man, they got to fix that anyway. I mean a simple DM conversation. Listen, this is whatever, whatever workout, whatever they need to be. Again, it is entertaining to see because you don't see anything like that often. You know, we we'll we'll, we'll laugh about it now. But they can fix that actually, grown men.
Speaker 1: Now. But another thing about relationships and about friendships, you gotta be careful. You gotta be careful about.
Speaker 5: The bridges you burn because you never know and you have to go and walk walk back across them.
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all know what I tell you.
Speaker 1: You never you never know the toes.
Speaker 2: You step on the day, they might be on the foot connected to the leg that lead to the but you got to kiss them tomorrow. Yeah, be careful how you treat people. You never know who's in a position that's equal to you, that might be in a greater position to help you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I understand what RG three is doing, and he can defend himself, but you don't know what bridge or gap that Jay Gruden may know something and something you may want to do later in life, and that relationship is the one that can bridge that gap and whatever opportunity might present itself down the line. And you know, I'm just I'm just just speaking in general. So again, you have the right to defend yourself. Yes, to say some things you said, you know, this is fun.
Speaker 2: But RG three opened that up because like he said what he said, and then RG three like say what almost to say it like you were doing the same thing to me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, okay, I see I see, I see right, I see what you're saying. So that's that's entertaining.
Speaker 2: But Red red Hood said, oh, you got to get the gold mass for the greatest dual thread quarterback La Marvelous Jackson. They're winning the Super Bowl. Brock Perdy would cost the forty nine ers against elite teams with an elite quarterback. Man, all.
Speaker 3: I gotta get.
Speaker 2: I'll get a Lamar Jackson, I get they win the Super Bowl, I wear Lamar Jackson jersey on first tape.
Speaker 1: That'll be dope. I like I like to see that, that's what I do. Hey, I like to see that.
Speaker 2: He reserved for gold James at Mahon boy, because so if I weren't for him, I've already warned for Mahomes, I've already wanted for Lebron Lebron. So I have to get something. I have to get something else for Lamar. What man, Man, Baltimore, go group, Man, you know, Man Baltimore, you think Baltimore, we're crazy with flak who warn the super Bowl? Man?
Speaker 3: You're letting Lamar Win win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Man, that's for the culture. That's gonna be different.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: If Lamar Lamar win the super Bowl, they need to start putting it. They need to start putting the statue up right beside Rate. Don't even wait, put it up inside Rate right now.
Speaker 1: Just put it up there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: You're going to put it up there right now.
Speaker 1: That'd be big, that'd be big. And I know who I know who went in the super Bowl next year?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it don't even sound right. O Jo, What don't super Bowl champ Cincinnati Bengals? They don't even sound right?
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question? Yeah? Where's the super Bowl next year?
Speaker 3: Where is the super Bowl Miami? New Orleans?
Speaker 2: Where is it at New Orleans?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Now, let me stay with me. Now, I'm gonna tell you how the script. I'm gonna tell you how the storyline with Yeah what Joe Burrow and Jamar Chase went to school?
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, have mercy?
Speaker 5: You see you see where I'm going. These are the type of stories and NFL likes and loves.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Stay with me now, Joe Burrow, holdo on, Joe Burrow from Ohio.
Speaker 1: I know where he's from. I'm talking about. The storyline.
Speaker 5: Is in New or Is the super Bowl is in New or I just told you stay with me.
Speaker 1: You're not You're not staying with me all over the place.
Speaker 3: I'm even follow I'm following you that writer L s U.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, you're from Ohio, but you played your collegiate ball at L.
Speaker 1: S U.
Speaker 5: Super Bowl is in New Orleans. Pieces together? You see, you see where I'm going with this. That's a great the storyline in itself.
Speaker 2: So where Lamar going. Lamargo retired for a year to let him get let him win the division.
Speaker 5: Oh listen, listen. I love the Ravens. I love what the Ravens are doing. But when the healthy we get healthy, Joe Brow healthy, Well, listen, listen, we get better on the games next year ahead of time, if you want to. When Joe Burrow is back in healthy, we don't see the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, you can't see them all right? Remember l Jack l Jack hit that spin move on that. They're still showing that movie.
Speaker 3: That was nice.
Speaker 2: That He's special, He's special x and then Maxie Square at the same time.
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Uh, Donnie said. There was a report this offseason that Mick Mill with friends with Robert Kraft, told Kraft that Lamar wanted to be a Patriot.
Speaker 3: Kraft said it was up to Bill imagine what could have been.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't that, ain't that ain't happening. Leamar, ain't say that.
Speaker 2: Lamar. Look, Lamar wanted to get paid. He wanted to get what he felt he had earned. I've been on the m v P I've been on all Pro I've gone to the Pro Bowl, I've won division.
Speaker 3: I've led you to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Compensate me like all the other quarterbacks that get compensated. That's done less than what I've done. That was his that was his gright. Lamar never wanted to leave, but he felt he might have had to leave in order to get what he felt he earned. He had earned it. I'm an MVP. I've led you to the playoffs, I've won the division. What more can I do? Because you said, well, Winter super Bowl. There's a lot of guys that have one, that have gotten paid that ain't won a super Bowl, super Bowl? But why is that the criteria for me when it's not the criteria for anyone else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we you know, depending on who it is we're talking about, the criteria always changes. They always find the criteria to go against you based on what the what the standpoint is, or what it is you want or trying to receive. Well, we know, we know that game. We know that game also well, well uh.
Speaker 2: L Jack Lamar, Jackson, la Marvelous, whatever they call him in Baltimore. He's living, he's he's lived up up to what they thought. I don't think they thought this. I don't think because here's the thing. If you thought he was gonna be this, you'd have taken him earlier in the first round, not trade back into the first round. You didn't think you gonna have a two time league MVP and a possible Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Winner on your hand.
Speaker 2: You hope, Like, man, I hope because you know, I thought he could be good.
Speaker 3: I ain't think could be this good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're watching when you watch him when he in his Heisman Trophy winning season, and you watch the way he threw the ball, and you watch the way he run the football. A guy rush through for thirty five hundred, rush for fifteen hundred, You're like, okay, the kids special. Yeah, how's it gonna translate? A two time league MVP of apostible Super Bowl? Now you're talking about, Hey, there's a chance, Hey Lamar Jackson could crack the top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell he was. He going to the top Listen. I putting him in the top ten if he win, If he wins the MVP in the Super Bowl, Lamar Jackson is already top ten quarterback.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ever, he is there a dude threat quarterback in the top five.
Speaker 1: Everything is just pocket past.
Speaker 2: I mean again, Yeah, it all depends where you have l way. Steve Young won two MVPs. You want a Super Bowl MVP. But I don't think he didn't. Steve had a very People don't realize Steve had a very short career. Yeah, because Joe Joe retired. Joe left in ninety three, Steve took over ninety three. Steve only had like six years of like starting. That's it. Yeah, he was a backup. He was a backup all those years Joe got hurt. I think he won the MVP in ninety two. I think he won an MVP in ninety two. I think he wanted again. I think I know he won two mv if I'm not mistaken. I think Steve Young won two MVPs. And he started from what ninety three to ninety yeah four mm hmm because farm one ninety five, ninety six, ninety seven, they tied him. He and Barry they were co MVPs in ninety seven. TD won it in ninety eight, Kurt won it in ninety nine, Kurt Warner Marshall won in two thousand.
Speaker 1: The greatest greatest Sean turf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: Hey, Uncanocho Day one fan, did y'all see MLK mean going viral?
Speaker 3: Rabig gains?
Speaker 2: Doctor King's daughter Burdon Bernane King reposted on Twitter the guys, somebody said, uh MLK the resurrected to witness Lamar Playoffs.
Speaker 1: Basketball at the game. Dude, did he looked just like him?
Speaker 2: He did? He did? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I saw that looked just like him?
Speaker 3: R dr Food, what's up unking Ocho? Question?
Speaker 2: Why do you have think more teams sent their rookie qb like Green Bay? Why don't you think more teams sent their rookie quarterbacks like Green Bay as traditionally? So you got MVP, So what team got MVP player?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have no MVPs in front of you.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no choice but to sit, right.
Speaker 2: Brent Farr was a three time league MVP when Aaron Rodgers got there. Jordan Love was sitting behind a two time league MVP when he got there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I come on.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I mean, all things being equal, yeah, you would like to have a guy be able to sit, But more time than not, you don't have that luxury because normally when you draft the quarterback, you're bad and you got to put him in the game. Yeah, I mean c J. Stroud, he had to play. There wasn't nobody in front of him. But they were a bad team. They had the second pick in the draft. Yeah, I mean you you love to have it. Got set get a year up on this belt. Everybody is not like a Peyton Manning. You see Patrick Mahomes sot for a year, Boom, Tom Brady side for a year. He was about to sit for the second year until more Lewis put that hit Oldrew. Yeah, so Michael Vicks, Michael Vick said Chris Chris Chandler was the starter and then he ended up and then Mike ended up coming in late.
Speaker 1: And season forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, so all things being equal, you would like for your rookie quarterback to see try to learn through os motions. Some people if there's a different rule, some people say throw his ass in the game, and some people say, hey, let him sit for a year.
Speaker 3: It just it all depends.
Speaker 1: On your guy.
Speaker 5: And you know what, you would always want your rookie quarterback for those that you just throw in the game. You throw them, I called it throwing them to the sharks. You would always hope it comes out like C. J. Stroud, like that type of play as a rookie. When you get that, that's that's very promising, very very promising, because now you know you have somebody that you could build around and you set you got your quarterback for the next ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jan Sol I don't know you said this.
Speaker 3: Now you got a lot of rs of your name, bro Philis.
Speaker 2: You could clearly see the frustration on the faces of the package at the end of the game, and I assume it was because of the missed field goal. How frustrating does it feel as a player to be in this position. Well, look, yeah, obviously you don't want to miss a field goal, but you think back to the missed opportunities that you had early on the first, on fourth and the foot you didn't get it, and then you settle for field goals when you I mean and you could have scored touchdowns. So all of a sudden, all that replays in your mind what could have been as you feel the game start to slip away, but still even as the game they still had an opportunity to go down and get a field goal to tie the game or potential touchdown to win the game, so all wasn't lost. Yes, anytime you miss a field goal, especially points at a premium come playoff time, because the likelihood of you, you know, racing up and down the field, the momentum doesn't really shift like it does in the regular season game.
Speaker 3: But if I think a lot has to.
Speaker 2: Do with replaying the opportunities that you let get away early in the ball day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, this is hard for me to talk about playoff atmospheres and missing missing field goals or or not scoring points because I wasn't. I wasn't in those situations very often. So outside of Madden, I don't. I don't think it's appropriate for me to be answering that one.
Speaker 2: Uh nick LEPs it? Hey uncan on Joe as two formal players. Can you experience an emotional drain in one game and come up short the following week or they're just the riding that high?
Speaker 1: Nah? No, I mean.
Speaker 2: I've never experienced that. And I heard like, I mean, I've been very fortunate. I mean we wanted the playoffs. We normally went on in the Super Bowl, So what I think I'm like thirteen and five in the playoffs. H. No, I've never experienced that.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 2: We came back and we ended up beating the Houston Orders when they were in Houston, they beat the Brakes off us in the old Astronome. Man, that place was loud. Oh yall you talk about loud. Yeah, they call it the House of Paint. That was the name of it. And the deepense was really good. And they beat us, but they had to come to us because we ended up winning the division and they had to come to us, and they had us down the whole game, and then Alway pulled out the magic. We ended up beating them and we go on the road. Now, I remember I told you ninety one, I dropped the touchdown the south end zone that would have given us on field right, so now instead of going to Buffalo, Buffalo would have had to come to us.
Speaker 3: We lose ten to seven and we missed three field goals.
Speaker 2: Damn. So I replayed that.
Speaker 3: That's That's one of the few games. That game.
Speaker 2: But the game, the game that we're uh, the Jacksonville game we end up losing in ninety ninety in ninety six that knocked us out. We had the best seat, we had the best team, UH with number one seed and Jacksonville come beat us in that game, and I'm the drop when I dropped the pass against the Raiders.
Speaker 3: So those are That's the game that I replay in.
Speaker 2: My mind over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's it's those games. It's it's games like that, not not you know, I don't you know, I don't. I don't replay the catch that I had in the black Hole against the Raiders without heard Baltimore. I don't replay the third down catch that I had at at uh at uh in three Rivers.
Speaker 3: I don't replay those in my mind nearly.
Speaker 2: As much as I played that that drop that I had in the South theves On against the Raiders, and that Jacksonville game. And that's what that's That's the hard part, O Joe, is that you remember the losses way more than you celebrate the winner wins.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah shit. And speaking of that, I have so many losses throughout my tenure.
Speaker 3: You talk for me, you're gonna be immune to them by now.
Speaker 1: It's just difficult.
Speaker 5: They asked the questions tonight that I really can't partake in because I ain't have no playoff experience.
Speaker 3: But whatever call me ro hey kojo.
Speaker 2: I went to the Lions game last week and it was it was a record for how loud it was. As a player, how much does crowd knows affect the game, especially if you're playing in the dome, it gets loud. But see now everybody goes to the silent snapcount. Yeah, so it doesn't have the impact that it once did because you know you're trying to yell and scream. Uh now you just going to snap the silent snapcount. The guard normally looks back the quarterback like operating, and he'll do that for the center. Center snatched the ball right, So you just get used to it. You practice it with crowd noise everybody you play. I don't know how y'all dido.
Speaker 5: But we had Yeah, they had the speaker that that during that week and they played the crowd noise.
Speaker 3: Yes, practice, yes, that's that's that's how we did it.
Speaker 2: And what helped us is that we were very simplistic.
Speaker 3: Hey, we were audibling to handoff.
Speaker 2: A toss right one or the other toss week, hand off strong, that's what we all do. All that you try to get cued and try to say, oh you run up and down the line of script right here doing all that stuff right mm hmm, toss and handoff, we come and stop it. Yeah, that's it crazy, uh Dre. I think the Houston Texas are the best team out of the out of Texas. What are your thoughts on those young bulls. It's hard to argue. It's hard to argue.
Speaker 1: With singing. It made you sing around round.
Speaker 2: It. I mean, Cowboys a bro At the end of the day, man, you got to you got to be about it. You can't talk about it. They do a lot of talking, not a lot of playing.
Speaker 1: They gonna get it together.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I think next year years I think, I think you know, next year is a Cowboy.
Speaker 5: It's a Cowboys said that last year. I ain't say that they said. I'm just regurgitating what they say.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to get the people hope. Repetition of a lot don't make it truth.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: See, repetition of a lie, don't make it.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely gonna use that on her.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys and Texas.
Speaker 2: Next year, which team would benefit the moost by signing Deack Henry?
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I did say Cowboys. That'd be nice. Lie of thunder and lightning. No Pollard, Henry you nice.
Speaker 2: You see the difference between when Pollard got to carry that Bill got to carry that mail and he ain't got Zeke to spell him and Zeke getting all those tough yards and now they're asking him to cram that thing up in there and get those tough yards. He didn't look he didn't look nice ye like he looked last year, did he, Ojo?
Speaker 1: He not built like that. That's not what he does.
Speaker 5: He didn't have the frame for that, and that he's not your he's not your workhorse.
Speaker 2: And they couldn't blame they couldn't blame Zeke. Zeke wasn't there. But Zeke was getting them tough yardies in New England. You didn't realize how much he was gonna miss. Zeke on the third and short, fourth and short and the goal to go situations right, right. But I think Derek, I think Derek him would be great for the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But here, but here's the thing though, Ojo.
Speaker 2: When you pay a guy that kind of money, you turn you paying him, You paying him forty forty five million dollars to turn around and hand the ball off or to throw the football to the football.
Speaker 5: But you're gonna need you gonna need that running game. It's especially gonna playoff time. Gonna need that running game, you know, to chew that clock up. What else Mike McCarthy told that lie. Mike McCarthy told a lie.
Speaker 2: He fired killing More because they wanted to be a more they wanted to be a more balanced football team. They threw the ball more last year than they did the previous year with Kellen Moore.
Speaker 3: That's fact.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, are you right right? Well, sometime, you know, sometimes you know, you you lie to get what you want.
Speaker 2: It happens to life. I'd like to see d Henry. I like to see King Henry with the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That that that'd be a nice edition, a very nice edition. I like that.
Speaker 2: So please make sure you hit that like button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button where we ask, Hey, what we had eight hundred and fifty six thousand subs I mean in the chat. Wow, we got forty thousand in the chat. Oh, Joe and Chat.
Speaker 1: I love you all, forty thousand of you. I love you. If you need me, call me if you have anything going on. You know, I know that New Year just started hit my line. I got you. I might say no.
Speaker 5: I might say no, but that's not the fact, the fact that I'm here for you in the time of need.
Speaker 1: It says a lot. It says a.
Speaker 3: Lot, guys.
Speaker 2: I know forty thousand, Hey, y'all, hit that like button, hit the subscribe button. I know, all forty thousand. We appreciate you. I don't want you to think that we're not appreciative that you're actually watching and.
Speaker 3: Listening to us in the chat. But hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: I know, I know if we can just get it, we can get like ten fifteen percent of y'all to hit that subscribe button right now.
Speaker 3: I would greatly greatly appreciate that. Now.
Speaker 2: I ain't on the blue diamonds to night man man back. Y'all want your ball them damas all the time.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, that's gonna mess gonna mess up your liver, man, gonna mess up your liver.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just I just hear that all the time.
Speaker 2: I did hear that talk about I did hear the talk about they go, uh, it messed with your eyesight, talk about you might go blind with them diamonds for real?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be that thing like, uh, hey, you're gonna're gonna be gonna you look like Edda James and I ain't.
Speaker 1: You can't sing. You can't sing it.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't see it. Hey, I mean look, hey, he ain't stop Stevie. It ain't stop Steven from doing what they do on shaking the cover. They didn't stop Ray Charles from shaking the cover. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh but Ray Charles for loose with it?
Speaker 2: Hey, so what what what that means? If I can't see play? I know all they do know the other I can see. I might not can see what the other I can see. Man, I'm telling you crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey man, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Ojo?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What's time? What's what?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: That's that's that's funny.
Speaker 2: Uh uh Ryan at HOLDO gave romance? Hey, where can I get them special La Portier bottles to stash shoot for Houston's upcoming Super Bowl run.
Speaker 3: Love the Pard bring on Andre Johnson.
Speaker 2: Uh, hey, hey, we're about If I'm not mistaken, we might be just about out of those The first twenty five thousand was numbered one through uh twenty five thousand, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that run is about out. It might be already out if I'm not mistaken. So, Gabe, I don't know what to tell you. You'd have to.
Speaker 3: Click the link and see.
Speaker 2: But if I'm not mistaken, I think we're out or pretty close to being out. But I appreciate the support. Ryan asked, will Laportier eventually be able to shift to the beautiful subtropical island of Key West, Florida. I like a bottle for the Super Bowl. I think we shift the Florida.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Key West right down the street from me.
Speaker 3: Well, I have your brain, your bottle can drive it down there up. The Lapotier is amazing. I don't I don't drink.
Speaker 2: But after the only thing I touched and O chow that song with what is that John Lejoy, I'm inside of me?
Speaker 3: It's questionable.
Speaker 2: Uh if that's you being a rapper, put your two weeks notice with Apple Music, you was rapping. Oo.
Speaker 5: I think I'm he probably talking about the commercial I just did. Or he said inside me, Yeah, that's what that's from the TV show Long time ago, long, long long time ago.
Speaker 2: Oh you was rapping?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know I do. I do a little bit of everything. I should have want to Oscar. I should have want to Oscar for that appearance.
Speaker 3: But for TV. Now you went Emmy for TV, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I should have wanted to Emmy. You right. I should want to Emmy. I should have want to en Me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a few awards where I should have wanted Emmy, but it just did. It didn't happen. It happen. Okay, Nah, I'm gonna get one though.
Speaker 2: Faith said, Hey, oh, Joy Shannon, I've been researching paid equity and learned sports analysis analysts. Former players make less than their counterpart. Former players are subject matter expert and often increased viewership. What's being done to bridge the gap pay equity? She's saying, Uh, she's been researching equity and learning sports analysts.
Speaker 3: Former players make less than their counterpart.
Speaker 2: They do. Former players are subject matter expert and often increase viewership. What's being done to bridge the gap? So?
Speaker 1: Shoot, the only person that can bridge the gap is the person that's cutting the check exactly. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 5: And the better you are at your job as far as viewership goes, content, the knowledge you do have, the research you do do, and what you bring to the table. Then you create, you create the demand for higher pay. Correct that all comes from within, especially once you're not on the football field.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, I mean yeah, I mean, because here's the thing, these jobs. I mean, there are people retiring every year from the NFL, and if you have one one of these jobs, you try to hold on to it mm hmm because there's so many people that's retiring, and you know names, and you know they love names, especially if there's a quarterback. Yeah, they get first DIBs mm hmm. And then it goes your big your big tear wide receivers, defensive players. Yeah, how it goes now. I don't listen to the sound, but a lot of people say they like Greg Olsen, they like Tony Romo. Normally quarterbacks get those jobs. You see Troy Aikman, you see uh Romo, Don Meredith, dan Fout. A lot of time the quarterback get those jobs. But I don't, I don't really know what like you said, like what you're said, I mean, basically, it's gonna come down of the guys that's cutting the checks. And then what all do you bring to the table? Yep, now entertaining you are, dude, I mean the people. Are you polarizing?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: People like who they like? John RCaMP John R.
Speaker 2: Kelly Carrie said, I need a party, but non Democrat welcome to be fans at Nightcap and Club. Shayshak Absolutely absolutely, we're non political here. But then you'll give it a part. We will give you an opinion. Rob Lee says, hey, uncle, and to Joe, I'm like, just catch it on. Have you been huge for me for years? I wanted to ask for a shout out to my girlfriend Peaches. Love you guys.
Speaker 3: Hey, Peaches, I don't know that your girlfriend real name. I hope you don't want to call her Peaches.
Speaker 1: That's a nickname. That's a cool nickname, got it gotta be a nickname.
Speaker 2: That might be I mean.
Speaker 1: Peaches is Yeah, you're right, you're right, it might be your name.
Speaker 2: Hey you remember a snowfall?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that money and dipped on them found No, they found Peach Peacha were hiding in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he d Ray Davis was hiding and he had none left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right about that. With your nay man, I can't believe Peaches did that. Man, You dirty and listen money will.
Speaker 1: Do that money when money comes involved, When money is involved, it made people do strange things.
Speaker 2: Man, like I had Country Wayne on it, he said, Hey, and somebody hit him up for like fifteen grand, he said, with like a friend whoa fifteen fifteen Yeah, and he said, he said, sometimes you gotta help people not disappoint you by not putting them in situations where they can disappoint you. So you know, he probably had the money out probably you know back in the day when he was you know, had a stash house or something trusting people hit him up. He said, sometimes you got to help people not disappoint you, right, and you you're right, You're absolutely right. Uh, hey, unking on, you're a huge fan. Is it reasonable to break up with someone because they don't have the same ambitions and desire for success?
Speaker 3: Please help your nephew out absolutely, Hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah. I don't know what took you so long?
Speaker 1: You have nobody, boy, had nobody holding you back. You out here busting your ass, trying to make some of yourself. You got somebody who with no drive, no enthusiasm, no want to or you better ship. Tell him to kick the bucket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now they need to kick rocks. We don't want to kick the bucket. We want to kick rock check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up with your k told you? Do you remember your first kiss?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kindergarten. I never forget Amy, Amy Beth, Yeah, Amy Beth.
Speaker 2: Little.
Speaker 1: I ain't put putting, ain't I ain't. I want, I want, I want, I want that experience.
Speaker 3: I want.
Speaker 5: I want that little pop, little pop, and I gave. I gave a little pat yeah in a little jolly rancher. I gave, yeah, strawberry jolly rancher.
Speaker 1: I never forget.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wonder how Amy Beth doing to?
Speaker 2: Oh that's the back man. I can't even remember. I don't, I don't. I'm not gonna lie. I don't remember the first I don't remember. I don't remember my first kiss.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I probably not. I probably a little tong though. I probably put that little baby d on him. I put that baby d on him. Hold on, hold on, the first kiss managed, I would managed, wait, hold on.
Speaker 5: So how when I asked you to do certain things at our big age it's frowned upon, but you was managed back then.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you know we.
Speaker 1: Need that energy you have back then?
Speaker 2: Right now, them young boys ruin it. Them young boys ruin it because they coming in off the rip. They coming in hot, they come.
Speaker 3: From the jump.
Speaker 1: Listen, if the if the young boys coming hot, you got to come in hotter man, let them out. You can't let them out, do you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to keep up. Now, you got to keep up. You acting like old outdated software. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We need you?
Speaker 1: Do you need you to evolve, evolve with the times if.
Speaker 2: I ain't no Better's where them old boys had jobs at the post office licking stamps in the back because they look at everything from the jump, Joe, I mean, I think, hold on, did y'all work at the post office in the back? Look? You know they got the loose thing now that you put the stamp, the young boys coming to that thing hot. I said, oh y'all, they're doing this off the rip.
Speaker 3: That's how you got they doing.
Speaker 2: They doing this off the rip, and they buy cars, paying rent everybody house. Yeah, no one, I got stow me out. You get one of the other.
Speaker 1: I can't all that. You gotta give them the whole package.
Speaker 5: Oh man, listen, you're already a provider you're already able to help. You know, when people ask for things, you might as well once you add the other dynamic to it. You know the toes, you know from head to toe. When you go to the car wash and get your car detail, they touch everything. They hit you from back to the front. Now, give me, I want, I want the job. Get the whole pipe and squeeze. I can't go get the whole detail. Hold your now, y'all, y'all do it too. But the young boys though, the young boys off the chain. Though, I hear about the young boy. You got to catch up, I say, I guess that's why you bore out of gas. That's why nobody want me shake you got. You gotta catch up. You gotta at some point you got evolved. At some point you got devolved, or you're gonna get left behind.
Speaker 3: Left behind.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're gonna be like, oh, we can call you Wilson. I'm gonna call you Wilson, like castaway. You're gonna be Wilson right there by yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm on the island by myself. Yeah, can we work up? I mean, you can't come in from the door. From the door.
Speaker 1: You got it from the dough kick your motherfuck in. You gotta kick the dough in. You got to kick you got listen.
Speaker 5: You can't use the old, outdated nineteen fifty fifty methods in today's society.
Speaker 1: It don't it don't work, but still work.
Speaker 2: But who.
Speaker 1: You know it don't it don't work.
Speaker 2: I don't it don't work.
Speaker 3: I guess. I guess that's why you're old posse over here by itself.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna get you together.
Speaker 2: I'm all alone. There is no one beside me. Yeah, by myself. I said, hell, but there, y'all need to slow down.
Speaker 3: The young boy.
Speaker 2: He young boy, slow down now, man let him fifty five? Ye don't catch up with y'all.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. You gotta step on that. They gotta step on the gas boy, don't you gotta. Don't you got a charger? What's said? You got a hellcat?
Speaker 3: I got a challenger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got a black ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a black ghost. You know how you dry that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You put the pedal to the metal, but not from the ojo. I mean as soon as I got the you know, I collect and it started purring like yeah, you know, I let it build up. Y'all build up.
Speaker 1: Y'all get the straight know damn you ain't got no black ghost talk about you. Let it build up, build up?
Speaker 2: What O yo, how y'all gonna go? Y'all go straight to the track, y'all go straight to the race track and put the call the track.
Speaker 5: Straight to the track. I mean, that's the point. That's why they That's why they built the engine. That's what the injury is built for. That's what the injury is built for. God puts you out here and you.
Speaker 2: Have about wrong a chair. I ain't wrong. Come on, man, you gotta slow down. They speeding. Everybody ain't meant to be in the far left lane, O joe. Everybody ain't meant to be the look at they got six lane on the fall, five to ten to one, ting we got six lanes out here. Everybody ain't in the left lane.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 5: Everybody need to be in the left lane. Hemorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Ain't promise what you're waiting for tomorrow is not promise what you're waiting for while you're wasting time.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody wasting no time on't joe. Everybody's coming off the muscle like that.
Speaker 1: It's wasting time. I'm just telling you it is.
Speaker 5: It's just to waste the time smoking mirrors. It's just smoking mirrors, you know you, it's just cream feeling Hey, fuck that.
Speaker 1: Just give me the donut. Just give me the donut. I don't, I don't, I don't want all of Yeah, your speed, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I got to slow down. I got to slow down.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, I'm working with you.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna.
Speaker 5: We're gonna when we be in Vegas, in Vegas, We're gonna work with you in Vegas and and and try to try to guide you since i'll be able to see you in person.
Speaker 1: I hep you I had I had something for you lined up.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have somebody for you lined up.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't nobody lining up for me because they they ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't young, huh. I ain't young.
Speaker 1: You're not young, but we're gonna make sure you act you act young. We need you to move young. You gotta you, gotta, you gotta do things different.
Speaker 2: The baby, but I ain't young. That baby all work, the baby, all work. I'll be on the divers I'll be on will about your heart hard?
Speaker 1: Mm hm, So I gotta be I'm trying not to wake up bad.
Speaker 2: Hello, what you're talking about? Can you please please speak on the benefits of spanking in the bathroom. It increases blood flow if affectionate, and it's hot when done right, unless you're crazy. It's a it's amazing. Needs to be promoted more. No, hell no, Nigga, ain't with you on that one. You by yourself.
Speaker 1: He wanted to do what in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Yo, No, he'd be watching spanks vision. What's that?
Speaker 2: You know where the movies come on? You know the other movies, the movie come on? Oh oh, I don't Yeah, I don't know. I know.
Speaker 5: Hell no, I'm lost a little bit. Nah he he And you know, give me another clue, Give me another clue.
Speaker 2: So can you please please speak on the benefits of spanking in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: It increases blood flow?
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta, I gotta, I gotta. I gotta keep it cute with that one. Mm hmm, I gotta keep it cute.
Speaker 2: Nah man, I mean all the stuff that you used to be able to do, that you could get away with. Yeah, you know, you know I used to your cop you know, I kept myself cuffs on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: I worked in I work in the system. Couple not no more, not no more? No no, hell no, why not?
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's a good that's a good one right there.
Speaker 2: No, Like I said, a lot of stuff that it used to be to go down on yo used to go down, right, I can't go down no more.
Speaker 1: Thang changed.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's a good one though.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I about to go to the dinners to have all my teeth took it out, take it out, so I can't fight nobody.
Speaker 1: But good mom.
Speaker 2: All just a different time on your band. Stuff that we used to be able to do with, you know, uh.
Speaker 5: Uh listen like you you fighting it and you not understanding you. You talk about it at a different times, but you're doing nothing.
Speaker 1: To evolve with the times.
Speaker 5: Like you know you you ibm everybody else using Apple and you ibm you Hewlett Packard.
Speaker 2: I'm dialogue, I'm a oil Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't.
Speaker 5: Exactly and none of that is compatible in today's society. So you're getting left behind. It makes no sense, It makes no sense. You got to you gotta change, you gotta change your routine up.
Speaker 2: Day, Oh Joe, you know I ain't a little figure, you know, you know old lieutenant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: You know, cowboy, you don't have your little You don't not no more, had Bube. You ain't no fun no more. I'm sorry, baby, Yeah, you don't. You don't want to do that. You can't.
Speaker 1: Don't. Don't let them tell you you're not no fun, because then they go get the young bulls.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't, haven't, hadn't been to the rodeo a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got you, I got you with you when you do.
Speaker 2: You can't do all the stuff that you used to do, Joe, you know I can't. I can't power to you. Plus well, I guess I need to get mad then so I can I can do all I used to do.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, I'm I'm like, I'm ten different ten different people, ten different personalities.
Speaker 3: That's how I used to be.
Speaker 2: Oo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how you used to be. I still like that. You find a ways.
Speaker 5: I'm finding ways to reinvent myself. I'm finding ways to keep that spark, to keep it fun.
Speaker 1: But what's what's another word I'm looking for? You know, it's just it's just it's it's weird.
Speaker 5: Trying to find new ways to fall in love again, trying to find new ways to have fun again. Yeah, try trying to find new ways to make it feel fresh again, even though it's still the same individual. Just that's that sh is worked, man, and I don't mean to be going into all that ship. But that's is hard. Hard, don't it's hard.
Speaker 1: But it's hard. You see my whole, my manners and my whole. Yeah, that's it hard. Make them putting on of them diamond on that shit costs too much, boy, that's all right. Yeah, I saw the price. I saw the price of them for.
Speaker 2: Eight hours in trouble. I like it. I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to send my baby to the e R now. I don't want to. No, it's.
Speaker 2: They forget all about They forget all about what the young boy used to do when them down, when the baby mom come out. You're good understudent, I about the student champ.
Speaker 1: I forgot to show my jersey to night man.
Speaker 2: Uh? Who are Some of the athletes had great potential, but due to circumstances we look back on their lives. What could have been Two people that come to mind of Greg Oden and Brandon Roy.
Speaker 1: Greg really was the injuries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brandon Roy, same thing, Bo Jackson.
Speaker 1: Injuries. Most of the time it's because of injuries.
Speaker 5: I think that's one of the few things that that that's cut players that we've we've we've deemed to be great.
Speaker 1: That were picked early.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, yeah, that's precation and Rob said love y'all man and Peaches is a real name.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so he ches.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe and they say, stop leaving that water, about that label on that water. Try to get free advertisers. Ok. I watched a Hall of Fame speech earlier today. It's one of the best. Got me, uh in my emotions. Your brother still deserves to be in there. Well, hopefully, Jason.
Speaker 3: One day.
Speaker 2: That was that was from the heart. I mean, you know, people have asked, how long did it take me to write that speech? I said, the speech has been writing itself for forty three years. You wanted to get started, but I already knew. I knew the sequence, the sequence in which I was gonna go, and you just go, Uh. Actually, I have a copy. I think I'm I think I'm an give a copy put to Savannah state about Hall of Fame speech.
Speaker 1: I got a Hall of Fame speech too, You got one?
Speaker 3: You got one on dead?
Speaker 1: Yeah, matter of fact, I want music. I want music when I walk out.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna happen. Oo Oh, quick question for oh Joe. I'm a big fan of yours. I think you should be in the Hall of Fame. But do you think you're a better receiver than till? Honestly, no, cap Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm a better receiver than everybody. Huh, talk about man, I'm o choe.
Speaker 2: Man, you know how good I would mean?
Speaker 3: You want?
Speaker 1: You want to know how good I was? I was so good? Stay with me that chat. I was so good? Uh.
Speaker 5: I changed my last name to a number that was spelled incorrectly.
Speaker 1: You're not how good you gotta be to do that?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: And it be accepted. That's how good I was?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: Them boy t Nigga TiO TiO was different man, till different. They ever played the goddamn game? What me, let's call let's let's oh no is that now?
Speaker 3: I was?
Speaker 1: I was from the bug TiO?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Hey that boy? Was? That was that boy? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well hey, I got him? Look for me. You know I've said this, I've told Tyo this me. I've got him, I got him number two behind Jerry.
Speaker 1: Yeah me.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know what's gonna happen in the next thirty years. But but Jerry, I mean, people see, I think the thing is O Joe. People don't realize just how good Jerry was because Jerry ain't got no one handed catch.
Speaker 3: He didn't jump over anybody.
Speaker 2: Right, Jerry was that car that always crank, got you to work for twenty three twenty straight years.
Speaker 1: So like a Honda, like a Honda, Like nobody was like, oh man.
Speaker 2: Look at that car.
Speaker 3: Jerry was just like that.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: You already know what you're gonna get with Jared yet. Yeah, that's a good analogy.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Consistent, reliable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, Edward. Over there, my daughter's birthday. She turns fifteen. Happy birthday. Shout out to Brianna Raina Alvarez. Happy birthday, Brianna, Happy fifteenth. Oh she turns fifteen on Tuesday. Happy birthday, Brianna. Enjoy your day and eat lots of cake. Paisley Jones, what's up, Uncle Ojo? Just want to tell your blessings and today is my birthday, Paisley, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. Okay, Doctor Frank L. Bellam is back. Hey, uncanocho, why don't you post what you eat for breakfast anymore? Them paper plates have me ready for a barbecue. Most of the time I don't eat no but Britos now and plus half the time I don't eat because I'll be trying to get out because I've been trying to get that last little bit of sweep. I'll be trying to get that last little bit of sleep. I ain't got tired to be eating. And first take, though they don't provide breakfast for me when I'm hearing when I'm here in the they do provide breakfast for me when I'm in New York. But somebody else eat the breakfast. Somebody else be eating the breakfast. Jordan be eating the breakfast. Ash is not a breakfast person. She'd just be on the expensive ship, expensive bull jib on my room. That's what ashby doing, coming down to my room. This looks nice. You know they do got that in your room too, That same menu that you got right here in my root, they got it in your room. Yeah, exactly got exactly different credit cards. Michael Cheers said, love the show. Guys been here since they were up. Howard Stern talked about Club sh Shed on the show the last show, the last few weeks.
Speaker 3: Would you ever be a guest on this show?
Speaker 2: I think it would be a great promo all and for night Cap Sure got a problem, Howard Stern man.
Speaker 1: Look that boy boy he started first, one of the originators.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like for him to come on club too.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. You betty that you want some controversy there you go right there.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna I don't think it'd be that controversy.
Speaker 2: Shit, but I saw this movie. I actually I saw this movie when it came out many many years ago. Uh huh. Lad Williams said, my son wants to play football. He's in the eighth grade. Is it too late to start?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 2: About the right age, probably about thirteen, yeah, knowing what we know now, I mean if I had if I had a son, I probably wouldn'tlet him play tackle football to the about thirteen twelve thirteen.
Speaker 1: Let him play flag? Yeah, I let him play flag, but not to get to get the fundamentals, get the basics right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me, but I had a I think I played. I think I was like, I think I was like eight nine, I was seven seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 2: I was, I was.
Speaker 1: So you know, we started four year, four years old out here Liberty City Optimist.
Speaker 2: Thomas said, Gil did all that working out, putting up twelve shots in the gym every day on the score twelve points of the shootout?
Speaker 3: What do you happen?
Speaker 2: He lost? Gil lost the shootout to?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Chat? Did Gill lose the shootout?
Speaker 1: Who he shut out against? What?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: Who he shoot out with?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I'm just I'm shocked. I know Goodwill, I know Goodwell, and I know Goodwell Andy, Goodwell. Gil.
Speaker 3: Ain't lose, ain't lose, no lose the shootout?
Speaker 2: Did Gil lose?
Speaker 1: Who did he? Who did he shoot against?
Speaker 2: Gill lost to?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: Hollo? Now?
Speaker 2: You know bill? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Gil?
Speaker 2: Now you don't talk about you're gonna out shoot all them guys on the Lakers bench. That's getting major minutes. And you got beat by some YouTube Who the hell beat Gil?
Speaker 1: Oh? You gotta beat by YouTuber?
Speaker 2: Who beat Gil?
Speaker 3: Y'all? I need some names, I need footage.
Speaker 1: Somebody sent me to foot this to my Twitter. Please, damn Gil, Who the hell is.
Speaker 2: Gil? If you then you lose to a guy that was in the NBA, I'm gonna tell your ass up on Wendy. I know damn where you ain't lose. What a man name was ash a dude named Anthony Anthony Miracola. So you agent zero? I guess he's special agent. You know in ATF they have what they call a sack, which is a special agent in charge.
Speaker 1: Come on, Gil, I need I need footage. I gotta see this.
Speaker 2: I don't need no footage, Gil Lows.
Speaker 1: Somebody sent me the clip to my Twitter. Please me and Gil got to work on the shot, you know, and I helped him out back in the day during his playing days.
Speaker 3: So, man, Gil, I got some air of Max. Y'all know who these are?
Speaker 1: Ninety five, the ninety five, No ninety six, Hold on that mercy. I I don't wear at Max. So I'm gonna show you my jersey.
Speaker 2: You know you know who that is.
Speaker 3: Xenodins And okay, okay, there we go. Get Yeah, I'll be going.
Speaker 2: There we go, There we go.
Speaker 1: We getting somewhere.
Speaker 2: I like that, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey Gil, Man, you let dude beat you in the first Okay, if you lost in the finals, A I can say.
Speaker 3: You know what, Gil, you've been shooting a lot, Gil. How many shots?
Speaker 2: Gill? Mate?
Speaker 5: Somebody sent me to clip of Gil losing. Man, damn Gil, damn damn damn. Oh man, oh damn, somebody send it to me. That damn fast.
Speaker 2: Man. They cook.
Speaker 1: Get oh listening? Some dude hit like forty three forty two threes? Is that it?
Speaker 3: Well? Hell, the Lakers should sign him.
Speaker 1: Anthony my Racola the best shoot in the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll see if he lost to my guy, Leith a shooter. If you lost to him, Gil, I said, Okay, Jil, chalk down one up eight. It happened sometime.
Speaker 1: Who is lethal shooter?
Speaker 3: He don want to be helping people with this shot?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay? He that he that good or something?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm he's blad to make me courage. So Joe, he been shooting up all into that little lass hoop. The ball can barely fit in that hoop. He be shoot the the goal be spinning around and he drained it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Dude made forty or fifty. Yeah, yeah, you lost that one, bro. I guess he was practicing too.
Speaker 1: Mm hm Oh, I see leethle shooter name right here.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man, you don't want to see me.
Speaker 3: Man, I beat you, Ojo?
Speaker 2: So I know.
Speaker 1: I dodn't told you. My story is on on on prominent.
Speaker 3: Ojo.
Speaker 2: You didn't play basketball in high school? What you mean in high school? I didn't play basketball in high school.
Speaker 1: Yes I did. I dropped thirty twelve and ten a night.
Speaker 3: You talking about?
Speaker 1: What's she talking about?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Here check man check Mimi be senior high nineteen ninety six, nineteen ninety five school.
Speaker 3: But you ain't playing no basketball. You ain't shooting no hoops.
Speaker 1: I just told you what I did. I just gave you my stats. I was a freshman thirty twelve and ten.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, have mercy?
Speaker 2: Oh like that? No, you not all right?
Speaker 1: We'll see me on the court. Then see me on the court. See me on the court?
Speaker 2: Is that rain?
Speaker 3: Oh Lord, have mercy. Them dogs ain't gonna want to go out in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck.
Speaker 2: I'm stuck. My dogs are not going to go out the board. That's Brady. Please make sure you hit that light button. Make sure you hit that subscribe button. Guys, I know a lot of you guys in the chat are not subscribers. Please subscribe because the schedule gonna be a little different once the playoffs are over. Once the NFL regular season in, we're gonna have to get another schedule. We don't want you to miss any of the episodes of night Have so please hit that subscribe button and hit turn on your notifications. So therefore we'll send it out and you won't miss an episode of Nightcap. So because once the season is over, the schedule probably no, probably, it will be a little different, and we don't want you to miss any of the episodes, So please hit that subscribe button, hit the light button, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We've also pinned see by Laportier at the top of the chat. You can go out and get yourself a bottle or someone that you love with all the holidays right around the corner. I'm sure there's a birthday, There's Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's Day. You need that for that Super Bowl party. Come if your favorite team wins, you're gonna want to celebrate, and you need to celebrate with your boys. Shape Although I can't be there in person, I can be there with your spirit and shape. Gon put to set that thing off, So please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you for joining us tonight to read the forty nine Ers win a very close ball game twenty four to twenty one. Break the Street, Kyle Shanahan. The forty nine Ers had been zero and thirty under cal when trailing by seven points some more in the fourth quarter. Great time, great great timing to break that street and the Ravens man handled of the Texans. Baltimore looked really, really really good. Lamar Jackson looked extraordinary. Defense came out on fire and played great, and the Ravens man handled the Texans thirty fourteen. So the Ravens await the winner of Kansas City Buffalo. The forty nine Ers await the winner of Tampa Bay Detroit. Should be a very exciting games tomorrow. The Lions play Tampa the UH and Kansas City travel to Buffalo.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a gonna be a great game. Thank you guys for joining us. I'm your favorite, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, Chad o Cho Senko Johnson rout runner extraord there Liberty Cities Finals, Miami Beach High School matriculated Chad Johnson. We'll see you tomorrow after the finale of the Lions Tampa Bay game.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Good night, guys, I love you.