Speaker 1: Biz is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show, your war room for insider news and draft analysis from deep within the confines of Cowboys headquarters at the Star Infrasco.
Speaker 2: And now your host, Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: Today is January twenty eight, twenty twenty five, and we are officially eighty six days away from the NFL Draft in Green Bay, Wisconsin, as we are live from the Senior Bowl here in Mobile, Alabama. We are at the Mobile Convention Center here for the Draft Show presented by Miller Light, the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys. We've got Nick Harris, Tommy Yarisham, Kyle Yeomans, and our first guest of the day, running.
Speaker 4: Back Atli Gordon from Oklahoma State. Olie.
Speaker 3: First off, thanks for taking some time. And it's a busy schedule here in Mobile. We're just getting kicked off. What's kind of the first thing on your plate throughout the week?
Speaker 5: You know, I feel like today we have the first practice, you know, we had to little kickoff, a little pet Bradley meeting everybody, getting to see everybody.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, you know, we got a lot to be going this week.
Speaker 3: What are you excited about the showcasing your ability and getting to interact with all the players across the board.
Speaker 4: What's the number one thing on your list? Honestly, you know, just practicing with the players.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a bunch of us here, you know, a bunch of great players, and you know we wouldn't be here for a no reason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and obviously you're meeting with a lot of teams too. How much effort and prep do you all put into that aspect of things too, because this is, you know, a really good opportunity to meet with some of these teams for the only time in the draft process. You know, there are some teams you will meet with here that you don't meet with that combine that you could end up getting drafted to.
Speaker 5: I feel like we take a lot of time just off of our free time, you know, talking to our agents, even our free time here, you know, talking to other players, you know, getting some seeing how they feel, getting their perspective from it, you know, being able to get what we know, being able to get what they know, you know, combining our stuff like that.
Speaker 8: When you look back at your time at Oklahoma State, what's something that you did that maybe scounsels say, oh, I don't know if he did this as well that you're hoping to change their minds on here this weekend.
Speaker 5: I would say going from sophomore to junior year definitely being more downhill.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Sophomore year it was just one step going, you know, Junior year was kind of a little behind on that, but I feel like I can stay here.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you were a little behind in your junior year in that regard?
Speaker 5: I would just say it was more of processing what was going on in the box. You know, it was more people in the box my junior year than it was sophomore year.
Speaker 3: You did a great sophomore year in the way that you were able to explode just kind of onto the scene when the dope Walker reward and kind of take your career to the next level.
Speaker 4: How do you get back to that?
Speaker 3: Whenever you were talking to these NFL teams in showcase that that's the guy that you truly are.
Speaker 5: You know, just go out there and just play free, you know, not worry about anything too much, you know, especially now with being not having to worry about school, just being able to go out there and play football.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's how it'd be from now on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that trophy and your trophy case is definitely a target going into twenty twenty four, right going into the junior year. What would you say you've learned from that though? With those stacked boxes and everyone having to account for you coming out of the backfield, do you think that has helped you going into this process?
Speaker 5: I would just say, you know, being able to tune that out and run harder. You know, sometimes it's like, Okay, it's a stack box, but you know in the league is going to be a stack box.
Speaker 6: Can't let that stop you.
Speaker 9: And it's no different at UIs Trinity.
Speaker 7: They were putting stack boxes on you all the way through the fifth ront of the playoffs.
Speaker 6: Yeah that is too.
Speaker 5: I feel like high school I was just able to, you know, outrun everybody was good. But you know, everybody in the next little gets better and competition gets better.
Speaker 6: So when you look at this.
Speaker 8: Running back class from top to bottom is pretty deep. Where do you feel like you stand out amongst the rest of your peers in terms of what's something that you feel like you do better than anybody else.
Speaker 5: I would say catching the ball out the backfield, being able to pick up pass bro you know, just just being a bigger back, you know, the passover comes easier, and you know, more people want to swat and swim and go through music because I'm a bigger back.
Speaker 6: So I feel like that helps a lot.
Speaker 3: Did you learn a lot of that from your time in high school before even showing up at Oklahoma State?
Speaker 4: Because there wasn't a whole lot of passing in Ulyss Trinity. They were running the ball quite a bit. I mean, how much do you have to adjust when you got up there to still water in that regard?
Speaker 5: I would say from my freshman the junior year, I definitely had to just a lot, you know, especially like you said with the past bro picking up passes.
Speaker 6: We didn't really felt like that if we did, it was me throwing it so and it did.
Speaker 5: I wasn't even throwing it, but uh yeah, I felt like freshman the junior year, I definitely had to adjust. You know, Okay, what passing? What was this linebacker gonna do? What does this dlama go?
Speaker 10: Do?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 5: Sometimes we got to pick up d lomba. So I feel like from freshman the junior year, I definitely had to learn that.
Speaker 9: Can you still do the pregame Hawka.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if you know, we got a group of the guys together, I definitely could.
Speaker 7: Do burying your high school experience to the college level and obviously having a good time up in still Water. What would you say, overall the carries that you've gotten, why would that be.
Speaker 9: A positive for a team to have that many carries?
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like it'd be huge just because I mean, it's a lot of carries, but also when you look around the collegiate level, it's definitely not as much as some of the other backside. So I feel like my body and everything is still fresh and you know, ready to go. You got a lot of mallets left on it.
Speaker 7: I think, especially because you look at a guy like Derrick Henry right, and he had a ton of carries in high school, a ton of carries at Alabama, and that's obviously translated well into the NFL, especially for a bigger back.
Speaker 9: Do you think that benefits you at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: I feel like it does because I feel like teams will look at it and be like, Okay, you know, we could put the ball in his hands.
Speaker 6: He knows what to do and you'll know how to manage with it.
Speaker 8: And speaking of managing it, like these guys said, you know, in high school they leaned on you a lot.
Speaker 4: At Oklahoma State they lean on you a lot.
Speaker 8: How have you learned to kind of manage that workload and take care of your body to where when you get to the NFL level you can continue to manage a workload like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, as we're getting older, you know, you know how to take care of your body. You know, some days you need more ice tub, some days you know you got to hit the lift harder. I just feel like it depends on where I am in the situation at the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're going to face a lot of great prospects throughout the week, whether it be in drills or one on ones and throughout these Senior Bowl practices. Who are some of the guys that you've known or faced before that you know are going to bring the heat. And even if if you don't have anybody specific that is going to be here this week, who was the best player you went up against during your college career?
Speaker 5: I would say probably during the week. You know, we practic against our own team and you know, my boy Nick Martin over there. I feel like, you know, he definitely, he's definitely going to bring the heat, and you know, I can't wait to go go against him. You know, it's always good on good, especially coming from Glomow State. The practices are always good.
Speaker 3: So anybody else in the Big twelve to keep an eye on that you've you've faced, whether they're a draft prospect or not.
Speaker 4: I would say the linebacker from Utah.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, Yeah, he's nice, he's good.
Speaker 7: We got a lot of film nerds that watch our podcast. If you had to pick one game to go, tell people to go watch, like this was my best get. Not necessarily stats, just like a game like, hey, I was good in past pro. In this game, I was good out of the backfield, I was good downhill, just complete overall from your career.
Speaker 9: What game would you say go back and watch.
Speaker 6: I would say State knsas State this past year, this past year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, why that game?
Speaker 5: I would say, oh no, no, no, b yu b yu is what I mean. I just felt like they really showcased everything. Me coming out of the backfield, catching the ball, me being able to get downhill on fourth and one and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I feel like that showed my game.
Speaker 4: Joe you mentioned Nick Martin.
Speaker 8: You see one out it and practice a lot who won the battles in majority of the time with it.
Speaker 5: You were Nick sit at the table, all right, yeah, but now you know me and my dog, we were fifty to fifty. It was always good on good.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Of course, this is the the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show. So what would it mean as a Dallas Fort Worth product from you? Was Trinity going to Stillwater and then getting the opportunity if you were to have your name called by the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like it'd be huge, honestly, just just hope of being.
Speaker 6: A cowboy, you know, stand a cowboy, and then I'll.
Speaker 5: Be close to the house, be able to see my mom at any time, you know, my family.
Speaker 6: I feel like that'd be huge.
Speaker 4: That would be an awesome time.
Speaker 3: Allie Gordon joining us here on the Draft show. Allie, good luck this week, go show out. Can't wait to watch you on the field out there at Hancock Whitney Stadium.
Speaker 4: And we'll talk to you again down the line.
Speaker 6: Yea, sir, thank you' I'll tell you later. He gets all short.
Speaker 4: We'll be back with more of the draft show coming up right after this.
Speaker 11: Here we go, Tyler from Dude Perfect your big news. We just dropped our very own Dude Perfect Smoothie with Smoothie King.
Speaker 12: We as strong. It's my recipe.
Speaker 13: Technically, we all came up with it.
Speaker 11: Kobe, I mean you put a potato in yours. I was experimenting how we picked up on that. Guys, this is fruit smoothie perfection. I even heard it recently quoted that it was food perfect.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was want to say that.
Speaker 12: Oh that was funny.
Speaker 13: Oh honey, thank you.
Speaker 11: Anyways, kid, the Dude Perfect Smoothie only at Smoothie King My smoothie all right.
Speaker 14: Drew Pearston, former Dallas Cowboy and now Pro Football Hall of Famer. Here, if you're struggling with your vision and tired of those contacts and glasses, don't throw ahell Mary go where I went. Laser Care Eye Center, the official laser partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 15: Drew, thank you so much for trusting us with your vision correction procedure. At Laser Care Eye Center, we offer six different vision correction procedures to help patients see.
Speaker 14: Check them out at dfwis dot com. Tell them Drew sent you hood.
Speaker 16: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and.
Speaker 2: They snapped the fresh out. Who looks right, it's not there. He escapes left.
Speaker 4: He'll look full a first dot.
Speaker 16: Just like football. When it crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 10: Press Scott's gonna run this him show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 16: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 16: Get started at blockchain dot com Cowboys fans.
Speaker 17: When it comes to navigating the ever changing world of tax, your business needs a partner it can trust to tackle even your biggest tax challenges. Ryan is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusively to business taxes. Our team of tax professionals has local expertise in all areas of tax and can help you uncover savings opportunities you didn't know you had. Learn more about how Ryan can improve your overall corporate tax performance by visiting Ryan dot com. Ryan The official tax partner of the Dallas Cowboys is.
Speaker 2: The Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back into the Draft Show here from Mobile, Alabama in the twenty twenty five Reese's Senior Bowl. We've got our second guest. It's Mike Green Edge rusher from Marshall and Mike, we've just told you you're already an early fan favorite across the board for draft fans at home.
Speaker 4: What is your goal this week?
Speaker 3: What's the number one thing you're trying to achieve over the week of practices.
Speaker 4: And then the game on Saturday.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm basically out here trying to show that I compete with the best guys in the country. And I feel like there's sometimes some talk about competition levels, and I'm basically here trying to show that I could play with these dudes.
Speaker 3: Of course, you guys were Sunbelt champions up at Marshall, had a great year in Huntington, West Virginia. But you talked about the competition element. Why do you feel like that's the case because you guys played some of the top competition.
Speaker 4: You played against.
Speaker 3: Ohio State, you played against some of those other teams in the Sun Belt in and non conference play along the way.
Speaker 18: Yeah, maybe because it wasn't consistent, Maybe because we didn't play the best of the best guys each week, So of course going to be like at least a little talk about it. But I don't really think in most cases that's that's not the factor. I know sometimes it could be like that, but for the most part, like, I still think we played the top notch competition at some points of the season, and there's other barriers that have to overcome, like double team, triple teams, getting uh getting chip blocked, and all those types of things. So I think it was still a challenge and I'm just excited to be out here and showcase my talent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: You mentioned being double team triple team all the time on film. When you get one on one against the tackle or whoever it may be, what do you feel like you do best in order to win there and get to the quarterback?
Speaker 18: Yeah, most of the time, I have a I have a plan of how I'm going to approach the tackles that we're going to.
Speaker 6: Face that week.
Speaker 18: Most of the times I was able to beat them any kind of speed rush or any kind of finesse move, So that was kind of like the thing that I think I did the best at the last season. So it just depended on which opponent we were facing. Some opponents I had to do speed rushes. Some point I have to do power rushes. So it's just dependent on who we were facing that week.
Speaker 8: You mentioned the variety of past rush moves. It stands out on film. You can win in a lot of different ways. What's your favorite favorite past rush move and what do you feel like makes it so effective for you?
Speaker 18: I think spinning because I'll sell either inside or outside very good, and I'm able to get down and leverage and be a little bendy and fast, So I think it's easier for me to sometimes spin around guys.
Speaker 6: So I'll probably say spinning.
Speaker 7: You in this era of college football, nine out of ten of these guys. Maybe that's a little high, but a lot of these guys here the first stop doesn't really work out, and then they find the second stop and it's able to really, you know, help their career. Going from Virginia to Marshall and having to go through that process again, go down to the G five level, but still find your way into first round conversations. How do you think that speaks to your progression.
Speaker 18: I think it just speaks to you, like everything that you need to know about me. I'm a guy that keeps my head down to keep pushing, regardless of the competition level and regardless what challenges I.
Speaker 6: May have faced.
Speaker 18: I was still able to keep my head down and keep going. So I think that just tells you the type of guy that I am and the type of football I like to play.
Speaker 7: I know Coach Huff runs that program like an NFL team. What would you say your experience under Charles Huff and that coaching staff prepared you for the NFL.
Speaker 18: Coach Huff, he's a great guy. He kind of played like the grandfather of the team. He sat back, He lets you figure out things yourself, and he was just able to let us be able to go out there and just play football. And I think he's a great coach because he he's not out there on the field with us, so he let us figure things out and I think that that helped us in the long run.
Speaker 4: And he's a great guy.
Speaker 6: And I love Coach Huff to death.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm not trying to run through questions here.
Speaker 7: I got one more As far as yesterday way and you're one of the big winners getting in over two fifty.
Speaker 9: How big was that for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was, it was huge.
Speaker 18: I didn't know how big it was going to be for me at least, but I knew I was gonna have to come in here a little bit more heavier than I've been this past few years. But I feel like it it was a big accomplishment for me, simply because there was a lot to talk about me being undersized and things like that, and I came in not undersized. So of course people are going to keep coming with things that like arm length and hand size and all those different types of things.
Speaker 4: But that's just challenges that everybody's.
Speaker 6: Gonna have to face.
Speaker 18: And I feel like, regardless what the measurements is, the tape is the tape.
Speaker 3: Mike green Edge rusher from Marshall, joining us here on the Draft Show. Going back to what you talked about with the winning ability and the success rate of a finesse move and a speed move. At Marshall, you led the FBS in sacks, sack yardage, tackles for loss this past year, put together a monster season. You're going up against that competition that you mentioned as well, this week in the Senior Bowl, do you think you'll have to employ more than just one speed move or one uh finesse move in order to get it done now that you're going up against some of the better tackles in the country and then ultimately into the NFL.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: These guys watch tape on me.
Speaker 18: So the same things that I've been doing to get to this point now is probably not the same things that I'm being able to do this week. I'm gonna have to pull out the different things that's in my tool bag and and and show that I could do different moves besides just speed rushes and and and infiness moves.
Speaker 3: You sound like a film buff in your own right. You watch a lot of film.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I watch a ton of film, especially on myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, a little self reflection.
Speaker 3: And you talked about having a plan for each tackle coming into this correct, Do you have a plan for the tackles for this matchup?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: For the Senior Bowl? Who are you going up against and how are you gonna win?
Speaker 18: For sure, I'm going to I'm going up against right tackle from Purdue Miami, Minnesota, some two organ guys. So I think I think it's gonna give me a chance to showcase my talent and and those guys that they're great. All of them have different types of skills set and different types of things that they're good at. So so I kind of got an idea in the back of my head of what things I can do against each and every.
Speaker 4: One of them.
Speaker 8: You mentioned kind of being self reflective and watching a lot of film on yourself.
Speaker 4: What's something that you see in yourself?
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, I gotta get this right, and you're hoping to get right this week.
Speaker 18: I'll probably say bringing out different tools that that's in my bag. Kind of like what I just touched on is like, they know what I'm good at, and they know what I'm best at, so so they're gonna try to eliminate that. So I think for me, it's going to be it's gonna be big that that I go out there and and I show other things that I'm good at. And I think that's going to be very important for me to go out there and and and just show that that that I could just do different things, not just be your rushing and not just just spinning or not just trying to finesse a guy.
Speaker 7: So a big part of this week in Mobile is not only on the field, but also meeting with teams, getting to know some gms, some coaches, and things like that. If you had to explain what Mike Green is like off the field, what do you get into.
Speaker 6: I like golfing.
Speaker 9: Okay, you got a nice swing.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, I'm not too good at it, but but I want to go through that to that phase now, so when I'm like thirty and forty and fifty, I'm able to go out there and put some nice swings out there. And I just like being outside table tennis. I like playing pickle ball. I'm in Arizona right now training, so that gives me a good opportunity to go out there and play pickleball because that's like a big pickleball city. Apparently I didn't even know that before I got there.
Speaker 3: But not very big in pickleball up in Huntington, West Virginia.
Speaker 6: Not very big pickleball out there.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, And like you said, being outside and in the mountains of West Virginia, always an opportunity to go out there and have some fun. Jude, who was the best offensive tackle you went up against throughout your college career.
Speaker 6: There's there's a there's a lot of good ones that I faced.
Speaker 18: I think the most difficult tackle for me at least will be the left tackle from Virginia Tech sixty five. I think he just transferred to maybe Utah or something like that. I'm not too for sure, but it was his an arm length. Like like as y'all, y'all guys probably know, I don't got the longest of arms. His arm length is what is what gave me challenges. But he he was a good football player. He his IQ was tremendous and and I think he was one of the best tackles I faced last year.
Speaker 3: All Right, So, if if you're like like Nick's talked, talked about having that conversation with the GMS, with the coaching staff, if Jerry Jones was on the other side of that camera and you're having to pitch to Jerry Jones why you should be a part of the Dallas Cowboys organization, what would your pitch be.
Speaker 18: I'll probably say, just like my relentless effort to get around the ball, my relentless effort to continue to get better, the type of guy that I am, I'm continuously rising throughout the years, and not just a football player, but as a person. And I think I was just pissed him about how how like Nonsalon I am, and how I'm just able to keep going regardless of what type of situations get thrown my way.
Speaker 3: Absolutely might appreciate you taking some time aspreciate so much congrat asoiation getting to this point in the journey. Go get them this week and we'll talk to you again down the thad.
Speaker 4: Thank you, I appreciate you. It'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Mike Green addresser from Marshall joining us here on the Draft Show. We've got more coming up from Mobile and the Mobile Convention Center coverage of the twenty twenty five Reese's Senior Bowl right after this.
Speaker 19: I'm Darren Woodson, former Dallas Cowboy player and Super Bowl champion. When I played in the NFL at a high level, I relied on my vision to see the field. As I started getting older, I noticed my vision wasn't as good and I was getting frustrated from wearing my glasses all day. I went to Laser Cure Eye Center and doctor G talked about all the options thanks to technology and laser I Center I can see near far in between. Don't fumble your vision any longer. Visit them at dfwis dot com and tell them Darren sent you.
Speaker 4: They got me back on my game.
Speaker 20: Star Sports Tours is the only official fan travel partner of the Dallas Cowboys, offering exclusive game weekend travel packages with pregame, sideline access and photo ops with current players, cheerleaders, and Cowboy legends. You want to stay at the team hotel, attend the best tail game party in Texas, tour the Star and talk x'es and o's with me Everson Wallas. With Star Sports Tours, you can visit cowboystravel dot com to book your travel package.
Speaker 16: Today.
Speaker 11: Here we go, Tyler from Dude Perfect Here, big news. We just dropped our very own dude Perfect Smoothie with Smoothie King.
Speaker 12: We as strong. It's my recipe.
Speaker 13: Technically, we all came up with it.
Speaker 9: Kobe.
Speaker 11: I mean you put a potato in yours. I was experimenting.
Speaker 12: We picked up on that, guys.
Speaker 11: This is fruit smoothie perfection. I even heard it recently quoted that it was food perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I was want to say that. Oh that was funny, honey.
Speaker 13: Thank you. Anyways, kid, the.
Speaker 11: Dude perfect smoothie only at Smoothie King My Smoothie.
Speaker 10: How about them Cowboys or how about them Tyson Cowboys Nuggets? As we cheer for the stars on the field, we love that we've also got some stars on our plate thanks to Tyson Brands Star shaped Cowboys Nuggets pat along with all our other favorite Tyson Foods products, sure make game day special. Score some delicious Tyson Cowboys Nuggets and become a game day star just like our Cowboys as you enjoy your stars on and off the plate. Remember, tailgates and game day have always been Tyson.
Speaker 2: Is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Time for our final guest of the day, Marcus bow from the University of Purdue up in Purdue, Indiana, one of the top offensive tackles in this twenty twenty five NFL Draft class. And Marcus, first off, you've gone up against some of the better competition already throughout your Big Ten slates, some of the best teams, best players. What's so special about the Senior Bowl Week and the opportunity that's at hands coming over these next few days.
Speaker 21: I feel like you know you're getting to go against more NFL prospects, more talent. It's always going to be a good, good time going against some good players. You know, anytime you gets to step on the field for me is always blessed. So I'm excited.
Speaker 3: There's one of one thing about our viewership. They're big film buffs. They love watching film. And we've already had one of our other co hosts bring your name up in conversation. If you're talking to those that have been watching the film this week, whether it's a GM or a coach, what's your message to them on what you're working on and how you're trying to get better.
Speaker 21: I just want to be consistent and win all my reps really for the most part, and show everybody that I can play multiple positions. I mean, in general, I've just been working on playing center, playing guard, playing tackle, being able to play left and right, just working on everything, to be honest.
Speaker 4: And you expect to play all three this week.
Speaker 21: I definitely expect to play some guard. Not sure about center, but yeah, awesome.
Speaker 8: Your Big Ten Conferences known for the physicality at the line of scrimmage and just kind of the mix of the elements up time at times with up North and cold.
Speaker 6: And all that mixed together.
Speaker 8: You know, usually you turn out some pretty good offensive lineman like yourself. How I was playing in that conference helped mold you into the player you are, and especially going up against some pretty good defensive line talent too.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it's it's been great for me. I mean since I've been playing since you know, red shirt freshman year. I started all the games and I was going against some big ass dudes at guard. So it's been It's helped me a lot grow physically mentally, and it's definitely been a challenge.
Speaker 8: You've gone up against some some pretty good defensive lineman in your day.
Speaker 4: Who would you say is the best that you've faced and why? Uh? Matchup wise?
Speaker 6: I feel like Mazie.
Speaker 21: Smith when my red shirt freshman year was he was pretty tough, he was strong as an ox in the Big Ten championship game, he was probably one of the better ones.
Speaker 9: Are trying to appeal the Cowboys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the versatility between inside and outside obviously, there's a lot that you can learn from that, not only in the college level, but also take into the NFL level for any team that would be looking at you potentially at both Why do you feel like either or could work.
Speaker 9: At the NFL level.
Speaker 21: I feel like, I mean, I have the athleticism and the knowledge about ball to play either one. I feel like I'm just I feel like I can do it. I mean, I know I can do it. I'm ready to play wherever they ask me to, for sure.
Speaker 7: I know a big part of this experience here and Mobile is not only on the field, but also meeting with teams and gams, getting to know you, coaches, getting to know you. For anybody who's wanting to get to know Marcus bo, what would you say you're about off the field?
Speaker 21: Off the field, and then I'm really chill. I don't I don't do too much. I stay at home. I hang out with my dog, spend good time with.
Speaker 4: The people I love.
Speaker 21: What kind of dog you got, Staffy Pitt?
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, there you go.
Speaker 4: In a little while, I missed her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what's your name?
Speaker 6: Roxy?
Speaker 4: Roxy?
Speaker 9: You've been training, that's why you haven't seen her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's at back out, gotcha? Where are you training at Dallas?
Speaker 6: So? Dallas?
Speaker 4: Very sure? So you're you're nearby? Of course, a great group over there doing great work.
Speaker 3: What are some of the things that you're technically trying to get better at throughout the training process and then this weekend mobile.
Speaker 21: I'm really working on, you know, hav a good pad level of my past set's kind of just been working on snapping the ball really, that's I haven't really been working on fundamentals of the snapping, but just trying to get comfortable and learning how to snap and learn how to get off the ball, and just really working on my game overall.
Speaker 3: Is there a position between the three that you feel most comfortable at?
Speaker 4: Is it? Is there one that outlines it better?
Speaker 21: I feel most comfortable at tackle. I mean I understand it the most. I know what it takes and you know, in terms of depth and with with the setting and whatnot. But I'll probably say tackle as them.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You talked about being a film buff and kind of getting into the knowledge of the game. How much have you watched guys at the next level NFL tackles, NFL offensive lineman and is there anybody you model your game after.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I've watched a lot of Trent Williams when I first switched to tackle, you know, his his game was. It helped me a lot, to be honest, I like it took a lot from him in terms of what he does with his hands and a lot of things in the run game that he did. But I like to watch a lot of Trent Williams for.
Speaker 4: Sure, A good one, for sure.
Speaker 8: The good thing about sorry to cut you off, but the good thing about this week is you get to go up again some of these top tier guys that you know, defensive tackle and edge. Have you looked through the list at all and are there any guys that you're looking forward to playing against.
Speaker 21: I've looked through the list. I've watched, you know, some tape on most of the edge guys. I wouldn't say there's really anybody in specific that I'm excited to go against, but I'm excited for the competition.
Speaker 7: If you had to go back and tell fans, like, hey, go watch this game, this is probably the game I was most sound in Pass Protection, Run Game Complete overall?
Speaker 9: What game would you say that would be?
Speaker 21: Probably say the Oregon or Michigan State game.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one of those games.
Speaker 21: Just going off with what you said, I feel like I was in a flow, having a good game. You know, I don't remember really getting beat at all that game, So whenever I don't get beat at all during the game.
Speaker 4: It's good for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said you're you haven't necessarily honed in on anybody that's on the list, but there's been some people honing in on you. We talked earlier with Marshall edge rusher Mike Green. He said, I'm excited to go up against Marcus Bow and what.
Speaker 4: You bring to the table.
Speaker 3: So you have the reputation preceding you. We're excited to get to watch you. Final question for me, what would it mean? Of course, the Cowboys have had a rich history on the offensive line. What would it mean if on Draft Day you get your name called and you're.
Speaker 4: Going to get a star on the side of your helmet? That'd be pretty neat.
Speaker 21: I remember our offensive line coach had us watch The Great Wall of Dallas multiple times the past two years, and just like as an offensive line that documentary, But I feel like it'd be cool.
Speaker 6: Man. Dallas is a great.
Speaker 21: Organization, great franchise and has history behind it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Nate Newton is a big friend of the show and a big day for sixty one man.
Speaker 21: He's want to watch him on that documentary time and once we're done, we'll get you some insight before you hit the practice.
Speaker 4: Phil Marcus, thanks so much for taking some time. Good luck this week. Congratulations on getting to this point. We've got more of the Draft show.
Speaker 3: We're gonna preview the three days of practice here in mobile, continuing our coverage of the recent Singer Bowl.
Speaker 11: Right after this, here we go Tyler from Dude Perfect Here, big news. We just dropped our very own Dude Perfect Smoothie with Smoothie King.
Speaker 12: We as strong. It's my recipe.
Speaker 13: Technically we all came up with it.
Speaker 9: Kobe.
Speaker 11: I mean you put a potato in yours. I was experimenting how we picked up on that. Guys, this is fruit smoothie perfection. I even heard it recently quoted that it was food perfect.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was want to say that.
Speaker 12: Oh that was funny, funny.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Anyways, Gid the dude Perfect Smoothie only at Smoothie King My smoothie all right.
Speaker 14: Drew Pearston, former Dallas Cowboy and now Pro Football Hall of Famer. Here, if you're struggling with your vision and tired of those contacts and glasses, don't throw aheall Mary go where I went. Laser care I or the official Lasac partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 15: Drew, thank you so much for trusting us with your vision correction procedure. At Laser Care I Center, we offer six different vision correction procedures to help patients see.
Speaker 14: Check them out at dfwis dot com. Tell them Drew sent you.
Speaker 2: Hood Hoo.
Speaker 16: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: As they schlapper the press scout who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 2: He escaped left. He'll look full a pre style, just like football.
Speaker 16: When it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 10: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 16: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 6: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 16: Get started at blockchain dot Com Cowboys fans.
Speaker 17: When it comes to navigating the ever changing world of tax, your business needs a partner it can trust to tackle even your biggest tax challenges. Ryan is the largest firm in the world dedicated exclusive lead to business taxes. Our team of tax professionals has local expertise in all areas of tax and can help you uncover savings opportunities you didn't know you had. Learn more about how Ryan can improve your overall corporate tax performance by visiting Ryan dot com. Ryan the official tax partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 2: He is the Dallascowboys dot Com Draft Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome back into the Draft Show presented by Miller. Like the only beer of the Dallas Cowboys, taste you can depend on. Back alongside Nick Harris, Tommy Yarshrom Kyle Yewmans. What an opportunity we've had to get the catch up with some of the top players of the NFL Draft and of course here in mobile special thanks to Ollie Gordon, Mike Green and Marcus baal or Bo.
Speaker 4: Excuse me to come and sit down with us. It's been interesting.
Speaker 3: Nick, we talk about these guys and of course the film study and a lot of times this is the first real contact that you have with them through the draft process. From this point forward, we'll have the draft process including Senior Bowl of course.
Speaker 4: Then you've got combine.
Speaker 3: You've got thirty visits in a lot of different elements, pro days, whatever it may be. What are your first impressions on the three guys that we got to talk to today.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a good environment to kind of sit down and get to know these guys. Obviously I knew Ali a little bit from before his time in Oklahoma State, so good to catch up with him.
Speaker 9: Mike Green.
Speaker 7: When he walked away, I think we all three looked at each other like, man, that was a good interview. So I know Mike Green's a fan favorite for a lot of guys, and rightfully so. I mean you're looking at you know, him weighing in at two hundred and fifty one pounds yesterday, coming in here and having those measurements come in. Granted the arm length might be a little short, but I think this is a guy who's stamping his spot as a top twenty pick and if he has a good week this week, that can only continue. But I think you talk about the personal element, and that's obviously I think it's an underrated part from the fan perspective. It's an underrated part of this process here in Mobile or the underrated process of the at the part in Indianapolis for the Combine is when these teams sit down with these guys and get.
Speaker 9: To know them.
Speaker 7: We've heard many times great talents get put off the board because of character concerns or something that was a red flag in a Combine meeting or a Senior Bowl meeting. So you know, getting to know the person is just as valuable as getting to know of a player.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think you were unanimous on Mike Green. That was a really good interview, and you're right. I think the personality portion of it has something to do with it because you think about how much time these guys are going to spend with their coaches, their position coaches, the strength staff, and their teammates, so you know, you want to make sure that everything is a good locker room fit too. But really, all three of these guys that we talked today seem like they fit that. Bill and Mike Green came to me Across is very confident. He broke down his game really well. I appreciated how he kind of went into his different past rush moves because that popped out on film and we can win in so many ways at the line of scrimmage. And then Ollie Gordon being able to explain, you know, hey, here's why my sophomore year to junior year jump wasn't what we expected.
Speaker 4: And the same thing with.
Speaker 8: Marcus bo talking about some of the guys that he's faced, and he mentioned Mozzi Smith as a guy who who gave him some trouble back in his college days.
Speaker 9: So can I say that surprised me, that was surprising.
Speaker 4: That was a little surprised, But that was surprising. But I think he mentioned it is like just brute strength and that that doesn't surprise me at all. But how good he was at Mission, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know a lot of necessarily.
Speaker 4: Twenty he was great at Michigan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me back track, fan, it wasn't necessarily surprising that he said, you know, Bozzie Smith the player, because he again, he was talented the Michigan and he's he's I think he finished the season just fine last year.
Speaker 9: The Cowboys forward for sure.
Speaker 7: If this seemed drafted a one tech in the first round, I wouldn't hate it, because I think you could get better at that position. But you look back at what he was in college, that's maybe not the most surprising.
Speaker 9: But he's just he's.
Speaker 7: Faced a lot of you know, big defenm like that Ohio State defensive front.
Speaker 9: Like there was no guys there. But uh, remember I didn't mean to tell you out there.
Speaker 3: Michigan Cats that are at the top of the too.
Speaker 4: He didn't say either one of their names. He said the one that was drafted.
Speaker 8: And Andrasia Stewart at the edge out of Michigan too, So that there's all kinds. I mean, you look at Ohio State, Jack Sawyer, J T. Twoey MALIAU. Yeah, I mean that's impressive that Mazzie Smith stuck out amongst the rest of those guys.
Speaker 3: I know there's a lot of draft people that are just hitting their head on the table.
Speaker 4: They're like, I don't want to hear about that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But of course, bow was a guy that brought us brought up in the early portions, and you could kind of hear there. The versatility is something that teams covet good offensive lineman. He's at least the tackle or the film that we've seen.
Speaker 4: He's better at tackle.
Speaker 3: But he said he's confident pretty much anywhere on the line, but he still wants to kind of stay there on the outside.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I think it's a fascinating thing we are going to talk about now that there is finality in the coaching search, Brian Schottenheimer being hired. There's going to be a lot of consistency coming over from the previous regime.
Speaker 9: But what do the changes look like?
Speaker 7: And I've written a little bit about that on the Star Telegram, is what exactly can the changes be expected from the Schottenheimer regime? And I wonder how that trickles down to scouting because you looked at, specifically, whenever Dan Quinn was in down as to fit'sive coordinator, he loved the versatile defenders. He wanted the guys that can play multiple positions. I feel like that kind of trickled down with the entire McCarthy staff as well. That's been a Will McClay thing since the very beginning, since way before McCarthy even got involved. So how much do they emphasize versatility with guys? They love guys that can be placed in multiple different positions. You look on the offensive line specifically, you look at a guy like Cooper b b last year coming in as a guard, they move him to center it works out. You look at brock Hoffman whenever there's injuries up front, he can start at center, he can start at right guard, having that flexibility. Tyler Smith started a game at left tackle last year. So I think hunting out these opportunities for guys that are versatile, it's a positive, But I also think there is a negative side of it too, because you also need the guys the same token that can be honed in on one spot and really master that craft.
Speaker 9: And I feel like the Cowboys do have those spots.
Speaker 7: But I also feel like maybe there is a there's a bag of you know, mixed traits with certain guys, and I feel like if they could just you know, hone in. Let me think off the top of my head, you know, find a find a you know, just a downhill running back. He doesn't need to have any receiving receiving NAXX, you know. I feel like you can find a receiving back in this draft. If you wanted to just find that downhill guy that can get you those red zone opportunities, get you those short yardage opportunities. You can look at just a pure edge rusher, you know, just to help seal the edge, you know, to pair with Michael Parsons.
Speaker 9: Granted versatility is fantastic.
Speaker 7: You look at a guy like Marcus Bow, he could certainly help in this this offensive line room.
Speaker 8: I appreciate versatility, especially on the offensive line, because I'm from the line of thinking that you know, regardless of what you've got in your personnel room, you want to put the five best offensive linemen that you can out there on the field, and you got to figure figure out a way to get your five best guys out there. You can't have one of your best five offensive line then sitting on the bench and waiting to come in and fill in and support. So if the Cowboys think that Marcus Bow fits that bill, then you got to find a spot for him on this offensive line.
Speaker 4: Is it at right guard?
Speaker 8: If Zach Martin doesn't return, is it that tackle if either Terrence Steele doesn't returner if Tyler Geyton, you know, just doesn't progress or take that next step. So that's how I look at the offensive line. But no, that versatility, and Nick makes a good point and that sometimes it can be negative because if you're moving around too much, and we kind of saw it with Tyler Smith when he moved a tackle is kind of a little bit different than what he's been able to do at guard. But the fact that you're able to do that and still play at a high level is incredibly valuable.
Speaker 7: Not only not only him, Chauncey Golston. I mean whenever he came whenever he came into the league, he was an edge guy.
Speaker 9: At Iowa.
Speaker 7: They tried to hone him in on the interior and trying to make him that flex piece that can play up and down and a round.
Speaker 9: But once injury forced him to just stay at end. He was great at just the end, you know.
Speaker 7: And some of these guys, I think maybe versatility can get you know, pushed onto them, And I don't think that's a Cowboys problem. I think that's a leak problem. I see it happening around the league with different guys, and you know, I think it's versatility can be a great thing, but it can also be a detrimental thing with the wrong guy.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought up the Schottenheim or higher because of course, this is kind of a an off ball episode here in Mobil, a little bit different than what we've done in the past, and so it is the first episode that we've had at the draft show with Brian Schottenheimer as the new head coach here in Dallas.
Speaker 4: So you mentioned how it could change from a scouting standpoint. We're gonna learn a lot about that, I think this week.
Speaker 3: Schottenheimer did not make the trip and nor will he to Mobile, but the rest of the front office is here and the scouting department is here. We're gonna get a lot of conversations as to what those early conversations have been about building this draft board and building the priorities that they're going to look at throughout the offseason. But one thing I want to mention is, of course, the first draft that Mike McCarthy ran as an offensive minded head coach. Brian Schottenheimer is an offensive minded head coach. You ended up with Ceedee Lamb in that first pick at seventeen. Even if you could have used that selection early, that was kind of a blinking light best player available, they ended up taking him, and that's how it happens. Is there any shift in your thinking with Shottenheim or as the man in Dallas, whether or not the Cowboys will lean offense or defense at pick number twelve.
Speaker 7: I think that's a fantastic point, especially appealing back to twenty twenty and McCarthy getting ceedee Lamb. Granted he fell to them, but a different yeah, remind me who it probably would have been.
Speaker 9: That's okay, yay from LSU that worked out.
Speaker 7: I think I think you're certainly onto something there because you look at the running back position. Obviously Ashton GenZ we're going to talk about ad nauseum. It's just a matter if he gets to twelve, I think. And I keep flipping my thinking on this, because like, some days he catched me and I'm like, yeah, I'd take him at twelve.
Speaker 9: In other days, I'm like, no, the class.
Speaker 4: Is too good.
Speaker 7: I wonder what the scouting department thinks about that, And I think that's probably something the whole closer to their rest up until draft day.
Speaker 9: But I think going and.
Speaker 7: Getting multiple offensive weapons in this draft, whether it be a Harold Fan and I'm seeing it right here on here, Tommy, or a Mecca Buka, whether it be late in the first if they decided to trade back, or you know, a Trey Harris in the second or third around. Jayden Higgins is a wide receiver here from Iowa State. There's some offensive weapons that he could add to this team. I think if he's looking at the offensive side of the ball, he has to be maximizing that going into this draft process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree.
Speaker 8: And you know, really, when it comes to that first round selection, I think you go best player available, just because I think every position you've got on your roster right now, maybe except for quarterback, would I would accept or expect a first round selection from because I think that this team just needs to get right personnel wise, whether that be running back, whether it be wide receiver, defensive line, whatever it may be. But no, I agree with Nick. I think that this offense needs to be built around what Brian Schottenheimer wants to do. And when you think about that, it's running the football. And he was talking about some of the things yesterday, getting the play action game, going motion shifts. Who are some guys that fit that bill And so you've got to this guy in department has got to dive into that. They know who their head coach is now, they know what this scheme is going to look like, they know what Brian Schottenheimer's gonna want, or if they don't know now, they should know here pretty soon so they can go and get those guys for Shottenheimer and kind of round out this offense.
Speaker 3: Anybody here you mentioned Higgins from Iowa State, Anybody here that you've had your eye on that could maybe fit that bill across the board.
Speaker 4: I know Allie Gordon's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Because we've brought him up, We've had that conversation on the Draft Show previously, had the conversation with him today, did a great job on the interview and we'll take some bits and pieces from that.
Speaker 4: That could be an interesting later.
Speaker 3: Option if you want to try and stretch it past the third round or maybe third round, fourth round, fifth round, if you can somehow get back into the fourth and package some picks together.
Speaker 4: But overall, anybody kind of stand out amongst.
Speaker 3: The group of Reese's Senior Bowl guys that you can keep an eye on.
Speaker 8: Well, if you're looking at the offensive side of the ball, I think at the running back position, like I mentioned, Alie Gordon is the guy to keep an eye on if they're looking for a receiving back out of the back, though, I think Devin Neil from Kansas is one of the better receiving backs in this class. And then if you look at the wide receivers, this is a really good group. I think you mentioned Nick earlier from Iowa State. Jaden Higgins, the big X guy, that's something that I think this offense really needs. We talked about it with Trey Harris. I brought us and I went back and forth on Trey Harris. We really like him, and so I think that would be a good option. And you know, Jaden Higgins is another guy to watch for there. Jack Besh from TCU a good option at wide receiver. Then this defensive line class, especially here in Mobile, I mean just fantastic. Dion Walker measured in it like six seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, fifty Wow.
Speaker 4: It's just a big, big, big human being. Walter Nolan.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure if he's going to participate or not, but he measured in pretty well too. I'm a big fan of his. And then some other good options Omar Norman, Lott Nicks guy and I S. Peebles from Virginia Tech, Alfred Collins from Texas. So some really good intriguing options to watch here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, looking at this running back position, I think there's multiple guys to take a look at going into this week. Obviously, we've talked about this class so much and how much talent. There is top to bottom. There's talent you can get on Day three. Some guys that I'm really looking forward to seeing RJ. Harvey out of UCF. He came in a little bit smaller than I expected you yesterday, but I'm still an RJ.
Speaker 9: Harvey backer. I think this is a guy no pun intended.
Speaker 7: I think this is a guy that can really have a good week and explode on draft boards. Damian Martinez out of Miami. He's a big power back. He's downhill. He weighed in I think yesterday two thirty five, if my memory is serving me correctly. He is a big presence coming out of the backfield from Miami, a transfer from Oregon State that had a great career with the Beavers. Six okay, okay, Then he's gotten a little lighter because he played He played probably a two thirty two thirty five at Oregon State, so some weight that he has shed in his time at Miami. And then Woody Marks from USC I think he's gonna have one of the bigger weeks for running backs here. I think this is just an environment that benefits him a lot. Talking about the tight end position. Thomas Fedon out of Nebraska. This is a guy that I'm really watching close this week. And then Gunner Helm out of Texas, if he competes. Some of these Texas guys are still battling their season ending not that long ago, so keeping an eye on that. And then the receiver I'm most excited to get my eyes on this week. Actually, I'll give you two names we've talked about, Saveon Williams and Novach is a big supporter of his. I'm really excited to see what he's got coming down the pipe this week. And then Xavier Rostreppo out of Miami. That is a guy that I think has some inside out versatility. I have some questions, but I'm very curious to see how they get answered this week here in Mobile. I think Rostrepo is a potential second round talent that could sneak into the back end.
Speaker 9: Of the first round with a good week here.
Speaker 3: The only concern I have of trying to get a true read on this running back class and the talent here.
Speaker 4: Is in these practices. It's no secret running back is.
Speaker 3: A tough a tough evaluation because they're not getting hit, they're not actually running through legitimate holes. A lot of the time, it's just thud up and then keep going and you're gonna run through tackles. You got to see the lateral ability, the burst, the handoff, all the different elements there to it.
Speaker 4: But one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Parts about this week are the one on ones outside. Why does your versus corner inside? You've got the offensive line versus the defensive line, and really the different evaluations you can do. There two edge rushers I want to look at. Of course, one of them is probably gonna be out of the mix for Dallas anyways, unless they want to talk about it at twelve, because I.
Speaker 4: Don't think he gets the forty four.
Speaker 3: But Princely Umami Ellen from Ole, miss I think is somebody you can keep an eye on.
Speaker 9: And then you get to forty four you think so, I think, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, I'm here to manifest it.
Speaker 3: But Landon Jackson from Arkansas as well. I think he's a big body, somebody that nobody's really talking about right now. I've had a chance to watch some of his film this past week, and he's a disruptor man, good setting the edge, good and run defense as well, long long arms and able to use that link to his advantage.
Speaker 4: So I think keep an eye on those two guys.
Speaker 3: Of course, we talked about Mike Green and we had the great conversation with him earlier in the show.
Speaker 4: Excited to see what he can.
Speaker 3: Bring as the ATBs leader in sacks and tackles for loss this past year.
Speaker 7: One extra edge rusher, I want to throw in Donovan azer Riaku from Boston College uh Sole production one his past season.
Speaker 9: I definitely butchered it too. I think I think he's got a fun week ahead of him.
Speaker 7: I'm curious to see how he matches up with some of these elite tackles that are here in Mobile. That's a guy that I'm keeping a close eye on because you look at the flash in the pan like one year explosion guys, you see you see donovanzer Riaku, and I think that's a That's a guy I think who could benefit by consistency here and Mobile and then a good combine as well.
Speaker 3: Of course, practices begin today at Hancock Whitney Stadium on the campus of University of South Alabama. Excited for this entire week. We'll be back here on Radio Row in the middle of the week. If you have names of prospects that are here at the Senior Bowl that you want to hear from, tweet at us.
Speaker 4: Of course, Nick Harris, what's your.
Speaker 9: Handle on Nick Harris f WST.
Speaker 4: It changed, it was used to be Nick Harris DC.
Speaker 3: And then you've got You've got Tommy Underscore Yards, got that one down, and then mine's Kyle Underscore Yeomans. But tweet at us if you haven't already, give us some names that you might want to talk to you throughout the week.
Speaker 4: We'll do our best to request it.
Speaker 3: With the Senior Bowl staff that's done a great job of loading us up with great prospects and different conversations along the way.
Speaker 4: Practices begin today.
Speaker 3: We'll have some extra coverage on Dallas Cowboys dot com, whether it's Tommy and I on the.
Speaker 4: Video side or written.
Speaker 3: And then you can of course hear from Nick Harris on four Arth Star Telegram as well. Lots of coverage still to come here from the twenty twenty five Reese's Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama for Scott Purcell and Chris Beam putting this all together, getting us on the year for Tommy Yarish, Nick Harris and Kyle Yeomens. We'll see you next time with more of the Draft show, presented by Miller Lay.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.