Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya ret An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. Sure are you're feeling tired today? What's going on?
Speaker 2: The sonsiest vibes I have felt in a while.
Speaker 1: That is so unlike you.
Speaker 2: I know, I have been so tired.
Speaker 1: You were just raged last night? What happened?
Speaker 2: I was quite full, so I was uncomfortable sleeping, which I don't enjoy. I really realized I cannot eat past seven pm.
Speaker 1: Period, just at all seven pm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: What time did I know? It sounds crazy, but I.
Speaker 2: Was eating until like eight forty five, like our last guest left like eight forty five. Then I went straight to bed, okay, And I was ill the whole night, like so stuffed, so uncomfortable, And then we have like a crik in the bed, and so anytime Robbie gets up up or moves, it's like all right time for Yeah, I was up all night.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's a bad feeling. Yeah, So here we are, and you've been going through a lot. You've got an injured pup, injured child.
Speaker 2: Literally it's like so sad. I can't even talk about it.
Speaker 3: So we need to self flatullating herself. Today. She is in mode.
Speaker 2: I keep I'm watching videos of Sonny prediagnosis.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with her and what you thought was wrong with her?
Speaker 2: So I thought my dog was shaking because she hadn't pooped because of the rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you said she won't go outside. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Turns out shaking equals paint when dogs are in pain. And she was in pain. She had a slip disc for three days before I even took her to the vat. She was suffering shaking for three days, and I had no idea. I'm making her go up and down the stairs. I'm like, come on, say, I'm watching videos of myself.
Speaker 1: Come on, Sonny, you've.
Speaker 3: Got it over again. It's very sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: I did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Y'll just like to It's like self punishment.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a form of punishment. It's like your penance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I didn't like, you deserve to relive the pain?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, so okay, So you're making her do Olympic type sports.
Speaker 2: And then after the vet said what it was, she was like no stairs, no couch, no nothing. And I was like, oh my gosh, I'm sitting here think.
Speaker 1: Good job, saidy you got it.
Speaker 2: You can make your way down the stairs. She couldn't even walk down the stairs and her mom is yelling at her to come down the stairs. I'm dark, that's fair. Yeah, I go to you. I go dark about that. Yeah, how's your weekend? Wait?
Speaker 1: So no, there's more to the story. So you get the diagnosis. She has a slipped disc, yes, and you're not. She's a jumper. She freaks out with the TV. She like, that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I was like, okay, yeah, no problem, we'll keep her, you know. But we don't realize when she's sitting on the couch, like we just lift her on the couch, we lift her on the bed and then we put her you know, like we just lift her when we need her to go up the stairs and stuff. But she jumps at animals on the TV like she's this. This is why I think she got a slip disc, because she like attacks the TV every night. Yeah, and so keeping we have to keep her on a leash at all times. We just like hold her on the leash super close to us so she can't jump off of things. It's so sad. It's like really And then we had to put her in a crate last night because we had people over and she gets so excited. We just had to put her in a crate and then I can but I'm also like trying to host and like get like I can't just hold her the whole time. So I was holding her a little bit, but then I had to like put her in her crate. It was it's been really sad, and we have to do it for like two weeks. Shoot, yeah, well that's okay, it'll fly by, Yeah, just flying by All weekend. I didn't get out of my robe because I was felt tethered to her. I was like, I can't shower. My dog is in pain.
Speaker 1: Oh well we gotta you know, there's gonna be boundaries. Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe she'll be okay for a shower in her little great that she loves to go to bed so much.
Speaker 2: I know we got her to the pack and play. Okay, so now when we go to school.
Speaker 1: When we go to school now.
Speaker 2: And Robbie and I go to work, we can leave her in the pack and play know that she's like safe in there instead of leaving her in her grace. So she is a little bit more room. And then I bought her a baby sack, like a baby sleepsack, yes, to watch TV with us. It just came in last night, so I know we haven't. But it's literally like a baby sleepsack, so that she's zipped up and she cannot launch to the TV. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So it's gonna be a it's gonna be two weeks, tedious, two weeks, tedious, two weeks, but we're.
Speaker 2: Here for it, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, my weekend was great. Well, I went to New York last week. That was really fun, fast and furious. You know, jet it all over. Yeah, Jets got some legos, came back, and then it was Super Bowl Sunday. Among I loved it. We sat and watched every second of it.
Speaker 3: I loved it too. I thought a great game. I loved the commercials. Halftime was fun. Just a great love. I also just love the tradition of it. I love that one random Sunday in February, everybody gets over at somebody's house and they eat themselves sick, and they watch a football game, even you don't care about football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very America.
Speaker 3: It's very American. Yes, And I was talking to a British woman who's at the game yesterday, and she is fascinated by this whole concept. They don't have this in other countries.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of it, but I can say I I think I only watched the halftime show and then maybe the last two minutes of the game. Oh wow. But I like the sport. I like the people coming over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I named all my food very fun, you know.
Speaker 1: I like that for the people who didn't see your Instagram. Storry, what were some of your food names?
Speaker 2: Gold Rush walk, Cornelia Street, corn chips, that was a good one, Lavender braised short Wow, how were those? He was very so good? Actually, they turned out really good.
Speaker 1: They looked really good. And you made me feel nervous for him when you were like, let's hope they're good.
Speaker 2: Because he was, you know, like you're your partner's really excited about something and like everybody's gonna eat it. I was nervous for him, but it turned out really good.
Speaker 1: Well. I just imagine he'd be the type that if he tried it and it wasn't good, he would not serve it to anybody else.
Speaker 2: He didn't try first, He just like put it out there.
Speaker 5: Ye yeah, very stressed.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well the game was very fun to watch. And like Haley, I've taught her football stuff throughout our time together, just here and there, but she was so into it, Like we literally sat and watched from beginning to end, and every time there's a play, she was just like hyped and like why did they do that? Why do like why does the guy keep running up the middle into all the players? Like I don't get that.
Speaker 3: That's a good question, And we who have watched football our whole lives were like, ah, what is really question? But half the time we have no idea why they're doing that. What a terrible thing to call until they break through and it works. I actually it never seems to work.
Speaker 1: I know. My brother in law played in the NFL and he he was a run a full back, so like most of his plays were that, and we were always just like I couldn't figure out why they weren't letting him do something more exciting. But when he broke it or like got the first out side, it was a thrill.
Speaker 3: The idea is that your lineman make a hole for your you go go, go, go go.
Speaker 1: A lot of trust you.
Speaker 3: So often that doesn't happen, and then you're just like, what was the point of that? Just ran into a pile.
Speaker 2: I literally have no idea where you're Okay, So you could be talking about you've been watching football. I don't watch it. It's on the TV, but I'm not watching it.
Speaker 1: Oh. I thought you were like interested in the game the Chiefs the trees comes out, Okay, So I haven't watched another football game this whole season. Is that the max amount that they've shown Taylor Swift the whole season? Or did they show her life?
Speaker 3: That's no. I thought it was more than usual.
Speaker 2: Really, I felt like I never heard them say Taylor's on the TV.
Speaker 1: You said you watched the last two minutes and halftime.
Speaker 2: I know, but anytime Taylor was on the screen, Robbie would say like Taylor, so that I would come.
Speaker 3: Look twelve times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't feel like twelve.
Speaker 3: Well it was a lot. I mean, twelve was more than they've been doing lately. That's why the Vegas over Unda was five and a half, because that's right around where it's been the past few weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I felt like it was nothing like I didn't feel like it was much at all.
Speaker 3: So I said, why doesn't Paramount Plus have a special feed? That's just Taylor?
Speaker 2: I would watch that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want that for sure? Not?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't think it's up to her.
Speaker 2: You know what, I need to know.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to come if you have a live stream on my face.
Speaker 2: I need somebody to go through the forensics of like Taylor inviting her friends to the to be in her suite, Like how did that list come about? How did those people get invited? Yea, how did they get chosen? Were some of her friends not available to attend? Like I need to know where these friends fell in the ranks.
Speaker 1: Like I Spice had a commercial, so maybe she was like hey, or maybe there was a connection of like Ice is gonna be at the game, and it was like, hey, come be in my sweet since you're gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Like she saw Ice at Ice. I thought she saw Ice at the Grammys and was like, Hey, if my boo makes it to the super Bowl, I want to come hang And she's like yeah, sure, all right, hit me up.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she was looking forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All I know is that I thought Taylor looked so gorgeous, so like effortly gorgeous. And that's I wish she had worn her hair like that for the Grammys. That's why I loved it. I did this so cute. But yeah, I just was like, Oh, this is what people have been complaining about this whole season. The people who got mad about them showing her. It was like nothing to me. I was like, the barely showed.
Speaker 6: Her double the amount to be honest, me too, but it's just casual need something to complain about always.
Speaker 2: I need your opinion on Travis Kelsey post super Bowl and all the videos we've seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so if you go back to podcast way before or like when they first started dating, or even maybe after the last super Bowl. I think I made the comment like something about him with me there and then I saw him, saw him talking about Taylor, and I saw him on the podcast and I was like, oh, he's so like sweet and like more soft spoken than I realized, and like seemed more less like that. And I think it's just this alter ego of like the player, the football player Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 2: I like, don't hate the player, hate the game.
Speaker 1: No, not that, but more like he's like hyped and like he just won the super Bowl. But let me tell you, when that man started swinging, won it end? It's her after it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here you go cheer When you did that, I was like, this is my man.
Speaker 1: This rules was so bummed. I literally was like, I know the man are going to be like that was awesome. And my girls are like.
Speaker 2: He could have been like so prolific there or like you know what I mean, like he could That's one thing he's not.
Speaker 1: That's not his style.
Speaker 2: So however, you change a little bit of your style when you start dating someone, I don't know, No, come on, you haven't. Yeah, I have a little bit how I don't know, I mean happened subtly, but like you just got to think over time you did, how your style changed a little bit.
Speaker 1: How I speak, know, how you dress, Yeah, but how I speak hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: Oh, t tot tot tomato.
Speaker 1: Tomato thought that she probably had a little bit of the egg maybe, and then she was like, you know what, this was his moment. He's so excited they just won the super Bowl two years in a row. Like it is what it is. Let him sing, let him do that, and I will gently clap.
Speaker 3: Because she seemed she didn't seem to have the ick at the postgame parties, so things seem to be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things did appear to be fine.
Speaker 4: They were dancing the Love Story, yeah, which is cute.
Speaker 1: Oh are you off the train now that you got the egg from him?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. It was the yelling in the coach's face, the Viva Las Vegas, the outfit, it all was a bit much for me yesterday.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, yeah, take what did Robbie think of the Viva Las Vegas moment?
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to him about it. When I realized when we're hosting people, he kind of takes the lead of like game watching, and I kind of take the lead on the other side. Polinized socialization. Yeah, it's more socializing.
Speaker 3: It's true of straight couples.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, So to be honest, I barely talked to Robbie last night, and then Paulina left at like eight forty five. I showered and I got in bed, So I really haven't talked to him about his thoughts on anything.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you were a little thrown off by him yelling at the coach, which and it's just fine. It was fine. The coach was like he just wanted to. He was like, I'll score for you, like put me in.
Speaker 4: It was like football, I know what it's like. I know aggressive, it's.
Speaker 3: Just a lot of and I understand what a turn off that is. But it's kind of the world, right, I get it.
Speaker 2: I guess you have to have that much testosterone to play that game.
Speaker 1: Well here's the thing. Not everyone acts like that, but I'm saying I don't think that people like this is a red flag. And I was like, I don't necessarily feel like this is fair to say this is a red flag.
Speaker 2: It's pink.
Speaker 3: If he does it's pink fleg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's close to if he does.
Speaker 3: The concierge at the hotel, that's a red flash, right.
Speaker 2: But the fine line, it's a fine line. Some may call it an invisible string.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, this is really gone in so many different directions.
Speaker 2: What do you think about usher?
Speaker 4: I was a little disappointed mid mid Yeah, I was like, first.
Speaker 1: Of all, I was confused when he started field level and didn't I mean, I guess last year was just so epic that it was like the stage and everything was so iconic that it was that expectation was a little maybe too high for me, right, and then I was expecting him to start with just like one of his like like yeah or oh my god or something that just got the cry and they said, the people that were there said, I hope this translated on TV because it was electric in there, oh, which I was like, Okay, that makes me feel better because we can't hear the crowd when we're watching on TV. And so to me, I was like, gosh, it feels like no one's into it. But apparently it was really.
Speaker 2: Lit litt lyddy liddy lyddy.
Speaker 3: It suffered in the first half of it because of lower tempo songs, yeah, down songs, but the last half of that was really good. Like when Ludacris was there, I was all in an.
Speaker 2: I feel like his features, his guest appearances really brought it, Like Alicia Keys Her showed up, Yeah like that. To me, that's when that like took it to the next level.
Speaker 1: When he got on the stage again yeah true, yeah, but I think that also his sound. I couldn't tell if he was singing live, obviously, but he was dancing so much that he was out of breast, so it felt like he needed.
Speaker 2: A tracking live. I feel like they all.
Speaker 1: I felt like he was singing live to track. No, he well, if you singing to track, it sounded very low, like it could they could have helped him out by like raising the track so that he could dance and not have to like gas for errors. What it felt like. Anyways, He's his dancing is.
Speaker 2: Like really good, hard to beat.
Speaker 1: But I felt like the first half of slow I was a little bummed.
Speaker 3: And he didn't do did you gut us fall in Love?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He didn't do good good either was song? There were upbeat songs he could have done, which I was kind of surprised by because that would have helped the first half of it very well.
Speaker 2: Scream yeah, why does that go? We can't sing on this podcast.
Speaker 3: By the way, No was too bad. I was really looking, Oh fine.
Speaker 5: That's public domain at this point.
Speaker 1: Shoot, yeah, so that was fine. What about I didn't have any The only commercial that I was like so excited about was the Wicked trailer.
Speaker 3: That was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It looks incredible. It does look really good. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: The USA Today favorite of the people watching in their little annual tracker that they do with the Arnold Schwarzeninger where they made fun of him his inability to say uh er at the end of a world, which seemed a little weird to me that we're making fun of a guy's foreign accent. But I don't know, I feel like if this person was Latino, would we be making these same jokes. I don't feel like we would.
Speaker 2: But whatever, it seems all off brand. It was a little twenty four of the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long, It was a long commerce. They really hammered it in there.
Speaker 2: We almost had like a major moment about an hour before the game. We told people to come over at three, so abound like one forty five. Robi is like, hey, will you turn on the front TV because we were gonna have two TVs going yeah smart, Neither one of our who's were working, And I was like, imagine, we're we just spent all this time prepping the food and d and we can't get the game. Like I was like, we're not going to get the game?
Speaker 3: Why not? Paramount plus it was on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something with the Internet. I don't really know. So we had like step he was like everybody like step away, don't touch the remote controls and somehow it like that.
Speaker 1: The TV felt too much pressure.
Speaker 2: He did something, but I'm saying he was just all like, He's like, nobody touched the remote controls, let me handle it. I was like, no.
Speaker 1: Problem, I felt you hovering TV felt the pressure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. It was very stressful though.
Speaker 4: I was like, Oh my gosh, what was some of the food that you served at this party other than the lavender brace, short ribs.
Speaker 2: Paper ring, pepperoni pizza wow, veggie e e e pizza, cold as cucumbers, no body, no gluten? Yeah, that's basic. What'd you eat yesterday?
Speaker 1: So much?
Speaker 2: Such as well?
Speaker 1: We went on a lovely morning hike, which was great. It was such a gor We've had like torrential downpour and I like, so yesterday it was just like beautiful and sunny. East has been shoveling snow and so we went on a hike and then we got in and out, which was really it was nice. No one was there because the game was kind of like about to start, so everyone had hunkered down. And then we made nachos like sea chips and bees and jalapenos.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Then I had some mazzarella sticks that I threw in the air fryer gluten free.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to get gluten free. They weren't they were fine. Yeah, And then I had to make flurry and I haven't had one in so long, and it was like the best mcflury I think I've had ever, Carmel and oreo, Oh my god, it was amazing. And then I I was like, had so much energy, and I did a walk on the treadmill and then went sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I slept so well.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry you said bad because I had one of those nights sleep. So I woke up at seven thirty and I was like.
Speaker 2: Spry, Wow, damn. I'm honestly so jealous.
Speaker 1: I'm a sleep yeah, but I have a lot of bad nights with Phoebe's like coughing and stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'm like thinking about getting an orr ring.
Speaker 1: I could see you getting obsessive about that, So I don't know if that's a.
Speaker 2: Great good idea. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. Like somebody raiting my sleep every night just seems like so my things that.
Speaker 3: Hurts your sleep, not just the rr ring, any of those sleep trackers hurts your sleep because of the pressure that's about it.
Speaker 1: I know you would be like I have to get a hundred or it's not good, or.
Speaker 2: Like if I got like an I don't know if I yeah, it could be bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's on the table.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we're Is there anything else about the super Bowl we need to talk about? Oh you music?
Speaker 2: You were missed last night?
Speaker 1: You were missing I know, I know I missed you too. Wait. The Sarahvey commercial with Michael Sarah was so funny.
Speaker 2: Miss that one? Oh my gosh, I know, but I did get Beyonce. Did listen to Beyonce song?
Speaker 1: I love the Beyonce song the Country? Are they both country?
Speaker 2: I've only heard that I want to be country album.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, we're going to take a break and we will be right back. Okay, we're gonna get into your no shoes household conversation because I know that's been something you've been working on. But first, you sent me a crucial text while I was in New York, A life changing text I might say about what well it was in a group chat with Robbie, me, you and Robbie.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, guys, I don't know if we've I think we've mentioned it, but all the time that God has blessed me with a fiance that has no sense of smell, and it has been the biggest blessing of my life, honestly, and it is now back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but if you've been taking advantage of with the with the.
Speaker 2: Thing literally everything, because also my farts are not loud, so they're like you could just sit there and just I could be farting for days and he'd have no literally, he would have no.
Speaker 3: It was just like COVID took away his sense of smell.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's like his whole life he's had like a debated septum fixed. No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You may have just let a really bad one.
Speaker 2: Because you get everything now. Like he said, He's like, what is that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm you unlocked you you did something that unlocked.
Speaker 3: Unlocked his septom.
Speaker 2: I did. I straightened the septum. But anyways, I didn't know it was back and I just let one out. We were in bed and he literally was like shook to his core.
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 2: Because what did he say?
Speaker 1: I need to read the text versul. She sends this photo just.
Speaker 3: Robbie covering his nose with the blanket his shirt he.
Speaker 1: Had to get Yeah, he's like, and she goes, Robbie finally has his sense of smell back and nothing has ever been worse. And he says, the fact that you've been doing this for the past six months without me knowing is obscene and Tania puts asterisk corrects him to years, like she's been doing it for years. And I said, that's a huge loss for both of you. And TONI said massive loss and he's just he could just keep saying oh oh. And I was like, was it silent or just in just the smell, or were you prepare and she goes silent. I tried to blame it on Sonny and he goes, oh, he's just like horrified.
Speaker 3: And it's not just gas. You said everything so like body odor like other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, but it was the biggest, like you have to be aware now, yes, And because you know I went through my phase of doing natural deodorant, yeah, I didn't really care so much because I was like, I know I don't smell good, but he can't smell me.
Speaker 1: But you said he he told you your breast smell during the engagement shoot Yeah, so it's been back.
Speaker 2: For a minute. It's been back for a minute. But I just like, I don't know, I just don't think about because I've just been doing it for so long, Like I just didn't even think. And now it's like I have to run to the bathroom when I need to fart.
Speaker 4: It's like ann Roulette every time, every time you want want out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, basically, well, I'm sorry for y'all, both of y'all.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm more sorry for myself.
Speaker 1: I don't know he he's been inhaling it without knowing for years. That's upsetting. I'd be upset by that. Okay, so you're trying, y'all, are trying to transform your home into no shoes household?
Speaker 2: Yes we are, and I I've given up. We tried for about a week and it is impossible.
Speaker 3: How is it about the way? Are you in no shoes household? B Becca No Easton, Yes we are. We are as well in no shoes household. We have a rack in the garage where you take your shoes off before you go in the house. Guests command they take the shoes off in the front hall and then they can enjoy themselves. And if they you know, if somebody walks in, we're not going to be jerks about it. But generally speaking, we're not wearing shoes in the house period, and it would be weird to wear shoes in the house.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. What I realized is we have too many points of entry. So okay, we take our shoes off too. We have three because where we let sunning out to go potty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put little slippers back there. We have that.
Speaker 2: Slippers howning in three places of your house.
Speaker 5: Repairs the crocs, baby, that's how you did it.
Speaker 2: So we know we came up with this whole solution. Everybody has indoor crocs. Everybody has like home crocs, and we're gonna put crocs at the doors right for everybody picks up their shoes and then they find their crocs.
Speaker 3: Why why can't you just have shoes out of the.
Speaker 2: House because our floors already grows from years of flapping around, smudge around.
Speaker 1: Can you mop it back here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so indoor crocks, the crocs are we only wear.
Speaker 3: Why why crosh stock their feet.
Speaker 2: I don't like socks. It's cold on the floor. I feel like I just need to have some separation there.
Speaker 1: But do you not have slippers like house slippers?
Speaker 2: I have house slippers, but I wear them outside when Sani ask for the bathroom.
Speaker 1: But why why well or why can't you have like it such a to do like crocs instead of like indoor slippers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's just what we decided, Okay, Yeah, it was like the family decision. Yeah, cross, So that's what we're gonna do. And then we realize, like we're having all these people over for Super Bowl Sundays, and I'm like, what, We're just gonna have everybody take off their shoes and then and then what we have half the party in the backyard, half the party in the living room. We're gonna make them wear flip flops to go outside.
Speaker 3: Why are you in the backyard it's fifty degrees here.
Speaker 2: Because it's just the way that our house is set up. It's like it just is.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's awesome, y'all are just moving.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try. We're gonna keep trying. But it's like, but.
Speaker 3: Don't you have just I mean, you know the young with the boys, they just track dirt in the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we all do. Yeah, Yeah, it's just gross.
Speaker 3: It's just gross.
Speaker 2: It's so gross. But then like I forget and so like, okay, we're good for a day, and then I'll just like walk down I'll get ready in my room and then like walk downstairs with my shoes on. I'm like, shoot, I totally forgot about the.
Speaker 3: Rule you put your shoes on upstairs in your bedroom.
Speaker 2: Correct, I know.
Speaker 1: No, that's normal to me that I know.
Speaker 3: There are no shoes upstairs in our bedroom. But there's no shoes.
Speaker 5: There's no shoes in your bedroom at all.
Speaker 1: There's no shoes in your closet.
Speaker 3: Well, my wife has like her fancy like going out shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, and she just carries those down right, like just carrying.
Speaker 3: She'll wear them if if we're going out for the night, she'll come downstairs with with heels on it.
Speaker 1: You're just saying sneakers and.
Speaker 3: Like everyday shoes are not up in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: See, we have a spot in our closet that is shoe appropriate. To look in the mirror and make sure it's working with the fit, and then I take them off, carry them through the house, put them on by the door.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm going to invent. Let's hear it, I'm a millionaire. One day, I'm going to invent something that goes up the front door of your home. You put your foot on it, your shoe, and it disinfects it.
Speaker 1: I think they have something like that.
Speaker 2: They do, I think, so we'll find it, yeah and buy it for me for Aton or they have like this.
Speaker 1: The only problem with this, because I was thinking this could be an idea, is like it's not environmentally friendly probably, but you put like something that sticks onto your shoe so then you can walk.
Speaker 2: In and have those booties I was thinking about. I just can't imagine my friends have put the.
Speaker 5: Boot We have a we live in a historic home and where our homes can be on the Home Historic Home tour this year, and they told they're gonna have like four hundred people walking through our house.
Speaker 2: Oh the germs, and we are.
Speaker 5: Allison's particularly freaking out about that. But what they do is they have this like crazy sticky like almost like fly paper pad that you step on outside you stomp up and down. It's supposed to pick up most of the debris off your show before you walk in.
Speaker 3: It was either that or booties, and I could get that. Yeah, I could get sticky pad. I think it's cool I could.
Speaker 2: Have I could ask people to use a sticky pad. Yeah, please use my sticky pad before you enter my home.
Speaker 1: I guess for me, I'm just like when I have people over, they stay in that general area of when you walk into my house, and that leads into the backyard. So I'm like, I can vacuum and mop this area. Like, if someone comes in, their big part of their outfit is the shoes, I'm not going to be the one to say take those off, right.
Speaker 2: And that's I keep thinking too. Imagine somebody walks in with like jeans and then eat heels because they drag along the floor, and like, take your shoes.
Speaker 1: Off, girl. Also the idea of anyone not wearing socks and having bare feet, I'd rather them have their Groce shoes on. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Every time I go in a bathroom, I just think, like a public restroom. I'm like, I don't want this.
Speaker 1: In my head, that's exactly perfect sense. But I also don't want someone's sweaty, crock feet.
Speaker 2: I too, I can tell you crock it.
Speaker 5: They're disgusting. But I do think given like public bathroom floor and just put that has been in Crock like I would like the crockfit.
Speaker 1: Especially especially men's bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a war zone in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what y'all what y'all do in there?
Speaker 5: I don't either a black out of it.
Speaker 3: Every time we've done this topic on the radio, and not just our show but previous radio shows, ever we say which is grosser men's or women's bathrooms, Women's always wins. Always.
Speaker 2: What that is misogyny?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but this is what all the callers always say, is that women's bathrooms are disgusting.
Speaker 1: And there are some gross situations.
Speaker 3: I'm not defend.
Speaker 5: Women can do anything, Okay, can be discussing.
Speaker 2: Women can be whatever they want as disgusting as we want. I'm pretty gross right now. Honestly, Why I haven't washed my hair in so long? Look out, Robbie, what a good man, babe?
Speaker 1: Speaking of what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Uh, we are celebrating on Tuesday night, We're gonna go to dinner, just the two of us and call it a night. What are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: We're doing dinner as well and just gonna low key nothing.
Speaker 2: Crazy, keep it, chill, keep it chill.
Speaker 1: I was realizing last year we were we went on a little vacation and h we watched the Super Bowl outside. It was like the same. Oh, I think we went for Valentine's Day and celebrated early. Oh that makes sense. I was trying to figure out why we were away for the Super Bowl for Valentine's Day, Like how those lined up? I don't think they did. I think we just celebrated early. I just realized that. Okay, anyways, what about Galentine's Day?
Speaker 2: That is Tuesday we're going out for. We're celebrating our Valentine's Day Tuesday because we have the kids on Wednesday, so we're just going to dinner with them on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: So are you doing anything for Galentine's Day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Should we do something now, like you to get our nails done or something?
Speaker 1: I don't need to get my nails?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Really coming together?
Speaker 1: Do you? Do? You all get gifts for yourself for each other on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: So usually not, but this year I got him. I like put all of our engagement photo in a book, like a like I made like a book. Yeah, it's really cute. I kind of did it for myself honestly, So it's a gift. Yeah, it's a good both of you, for the both of us. Yeah, it's really cute. Do you guys do gifts?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We do. And then I had already gotten Haley gift and last antis, can we just not do gifts this year? And I was like, well, I already got you a gift, so I won't buy any more gifts.
Speaker 2: Would you get her? She was like no, well I can't say it because she's gonna listen.
Speaker 1: I don't you would hope.
Speaker 5: See, I screwed myself because I got Alison the Lana del Rey skims like I got it, like the whole set, like when it came out, and I didn't. I was gonna it was for bound Isa, but I was like I just have it now. And she's like, you don't forget anything for Found isay? I'm like, no, no, no, this is a just because I'll get you some for Found. I regret it same I could have gone away with I'm like now I'm like deliver same day.
Speaker 2: I know, but you know what's so relatable. What sucks is that Robbie's birthday is always like a week after Valentine's Day. So I'm always like, to me, that's like the bigger, the bigger load, So like Valentine's Day, keep it like, keep it tight.
Speaker 1: You know. I read something really emotional that sometimes the first time men will get flowers is at their funeral.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay.
Speaker 1: But seriously, I was thinking, like men probably would love to receive flowers, right, yes, but it's just never a thought because it's like men when it went flowers and you know, a bouquet of flowers.
Speaker 2: So should I get Robbie some flowers Valentine Day? Try see what he does with the photo album?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope he doesn't listen to this episode. And I just realized I believe he actually might listen. He's been listening to often late before.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we had a rule, mister, Oh that rule got broken a long time ago. Yeah. No, I love Valentine's Day. It's I'm not like I was never even when I was seeing, I wasn't like, oh I hate you know, I hate Valentine's Day. It makes me feel so sad that I don't have a Valentine. I've just always loved like celebrating love and hearts and chocolate whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's like Hailey's favorite, so would you get her.
Speaker 1: I just got her this like sweater thing that she had mentioned. We were walking and she was like, oh my gosh, I love that. I just remembered nice.
Speaker 2: Nice good God.
Speaker 3: Call back yeah, listening.
Speaker 1: Hopefully she still likes it. Okay, speaking, this isn't really Valentine's Day related, but it is a topic about relationships, which is sharing your location. I guess someone in the Facebook group posted that she shares her location with her husband and her in laws think it's bizarre. What are your thoughts as someone.
Speaker 2: Who I love sharing location. I wish everybody shared location. I wish I could see everybody's location all the time.
Speaker 1: Haley and I don't share locations. Why because she's like, if I ever want to surprise you, I feel like you would look.
Speaker 2: Because we would, you know, if that she's trying to surprise you.
Speaker 1: Like if she's on tour or something, and if she like one time she came home and surprised me and I had literally no idea, and she knew at that time because my sisters loved me. I always talked about checking their location. So I think she knew that it was something I would like frequently look at if if someone was sharing.
Speaker 2: With Like, to me, it's just like a time saver, so I don't have to text Robbie hundred times when are you gonna be home? When are you gonna be home? I can just see his location. Oh he's so office.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like you still will ask me where I am and I just want to be like, we have a whole episode about this.
Speaker 2: I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also, speaking of texting, when you.
Speaker 2: Said you said hogpodge, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know how when they say it's just a hodgepodge of like random foods. Tanya text me and she's like I asked her what they were having for the super Bowl and she's like, oh, you know so and says bring this, I'm making this. And then she's like, you know, it's just gonna be a hogpodge. And I was like waiting to see if she corrected it, and I was like, do you mean hodge podge? And she was like, oh my gosh, I thought it was hog like because everyone's just like eating a lot.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Will justify anything you wanted to justify, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You know, like just like a pigs hog like it is hog podge at all, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Go hog podche and she goes, yeah, just like a mix of all things. And I was like, yeah, I know what that is, but it's hodgepodge, not a hog. And she said I always thought it was like a hog like pigs, like pig out gosh, Okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, we gotta go. Oh we do. Yeah, we gotta go take another break.
Speaker 1: Before we go take another break, we'll be right back. All right, We're back. And to round out this podcast, Mark has created a little quiz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had mentioned this earlier. Becca, you said you should quiz us on football. Now that we've been watching, Tanya has not been watching much, but Robbie's into it and so it's always kind of on. So maybe you've picked up some things along the way.
Speaker 2: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: Becka thinks she has picked up some things along the way.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, I mean I I think there's still things I don't know. But I grew up my dad was a coach, my brother in law. But I feel like I'm semi knowledgeable.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let me ask you this. I'll start with Tanya and then beca can fill it in like for example, Tanya, we'll start simple. How many points is a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Seven?
Speaker 3: No, it's actually six, and then you get the extra point? You kick the extra point.
Speaker 1: Or you get can go for two and get two points?
Speaker 3: Oh, I should have gone to Becker for that one. What's a safety?
Speaker 2: Not me? Oh the player?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's not what I was going for. But that is corrective that one. What was that going for?
Speaker 1: You were trying to go When the offense gets tackled in the other team's end zone, they get two points their.
Speaker 3: Own end zone. But yeah, right, score, Yeah, Tanya. What is the difference between a field goal and an extra point?
Speaker 2: One of them has to go on the goal in the in the prongs, in between the prongs. Right, an extra point can be.
Speaker 3: Outside the prongs, yes, say no.
Speaker 1: An extra point is one point after you score a touchdown, and a field goal is three points, and that can be when you're in the distance to be able to make it.
Speaker 3: They both have to go between the prongs.
Speaker 1: They have to go between the prongs, they say.
Speaker 3: But I enjoy it the prongs, Tanya, I'm going to give you a what's the different between a kicker and a punter.
Speaker 2: One kicks, one throws.
Speaker 1: No, right, wait which one throws?
Speaker 2: The punter kicker obviously kicks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's the difference.
Speaker 1: Well, the kicker does, like the kickoffs, and then the punter does the punt on fourth down, also kicks, but just like, what's the difference, Well, oh, well, one of the he the punter gets it hiked to him and he holds it and kicks it from his hands.
Speaker 6: Right, and the kicker kicks it from his hands.
Speaker 3: Hold, yeah, from the ground. Yeah, I know. You give you a position, You tell me if it's offense or defense. Okay, tight end.
Speaker 2: Defense?
Speaker 3: Carme, is my boyfriend's offense a cornerback, not a quarterback, a cornerback defense? Correct?
Speaker 2: Nice, that was literally just because the first one was offense.
Speaker 3: Nose tackle, Noah's tackle, like the nose on your face nose tackle.
Speaker 2: That feels like defense.
Speaker 3: A full back offensive defense. That's right. I'll give you a city. Is there an NFL team? There is there an NFL team in Jacksonville, Florida?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, is there an NFL team?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No, Jaguars NFL team in Oakland, California?
Speaker 2: No? Well, is that the forty nine ers I.
Speaker 3: Mean there it's the Bay area. But no, there is no team in Oakland because the Raiders left there. Is there a football team in Indianapolis, Indiana?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Correct? The football team in Orlando, Florida?
Speaker 2: Yes, No, Dolpans Miami, Miami.
Speaker 3: Is there a football team in San Diego?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Big job for a football team in Houston, Texas?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is there a football team in Milwaukee?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes? How about Milwaukee?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, Packers are in Green Bay, two hours north of Milwaukee. But I think I did that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a pretty round. The plundering kicker was my favorite.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between because I want to hear your answer, what's the difference between false start and off sides?
Speaker 2: False star is when you don't start right off sides when it goes out of bounds.
Speaker 5: When you don't start truthfully, you.
Speaker 2: Don't do the coin flip the coinlip colip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I had no idea when you said you know nothing, I don't know nothing?
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean I can. The thing is the good thing about football is that you can actually follow along with knowing nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what catches it. You're like, there's definitely a point there somewhere.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything either.
Speaker 5: And we were in Shakeshack last night at the end of the game and Alison, we're watching it, and Ali since I asking me this question, she's super into it. And I'm like, Okay, so that guy's Travis Kelcey. That's Tailors Stress boyfriend, and he is on the Chiefs and she's like, okay, got it?
Speaker 3: Like that that was it? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't find it. I just don't find it compelling.
Speaker 5: I don't like all the starts and stops.
Speaker 2: It's so not for me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's fine for everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's a negative thing. And I think that's what has been the interesting thing with this whole Taylor Swift element to it is that people who have no idea are excited to watch something that they've had no interest in forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Taylor brought a lot of people to that game, especially yesterday. The ratings are not out yet, but boy, it's going to be a monster number and possibly the most watched television show of all time. Wow.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks to Taylor and thanks to overtime, Like it all all kind of conspired together to be a massive number. That's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna be good. All right, Just so happy there's no more football till next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're off. You're off duty. Now you can support the women's sports like you've been meaning to do.
Speaker 2: You can get to wedding planning. Oh yeah, no, you can get to wedding planning.
Speaker 1: Okay. This Thursday, we are interviewing someone very special.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was so hard to get her in the O, but we finally got her.
Speaker 1: We finally got her to come in. We have one of our executive producers.
Speaker 2: Danielle Romo. Danielle Ramo Moreno, yeah, that's right, married name. Gotta get the married name in there.
Speaker 1: I got. Yeah, you're gonna be making sure everyone's got that married name in there.
Speaker 2: I will say. It's gotta be nice to actually just have Tanya, like, you know, when I go to the medical when I go to the medical school, when I go to my doctor's office or the dentist, and it's like, Tanya is not my name. My name is Tatiana.
Speaker 3: You know, is going to change your first name legally? Yeah, I didn't realize.
Speaker 1: Oh that's significant.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be Tanya rad officially.
Speaker 3: Tanya rat Yadagar. Tanya rad Yadigar will be official name as opposed to Tatiana Lady Saviviach, which is your current name.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean hey, if you're going to change one, change it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like Princess Banana hammock. Yeah you are Phoebe I am Yeah. Yeah, Wow, that's a big deal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do your parents feel about that?
Speaker 2: Don't know if they know.
Speaker 1: It's breaking news. All right, you heard it here first. We'll be back Thursday. We love you so much. Have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: I love you by