Speaker 1: That's great. You don't even know how to use the Superman Box.
Speaker 2: I do know how to use the Superman Box.
Speaker 1: It wasn't it was I couldn't hear anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't turn the levels up.
Speaker 3: Oh podcast, Oh my god, I'm okay that you constantly just bird chirping in my ear.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's bull Chad. That's the intro as requested on our YouTube page. Really yeah, people, I'm telling you the I love the YouTube comments so much, like I could see where it gets addicting for people to become like YouTube influencers. It is so much fun to read like all of that. Do we have that many? I would don't have that many? Oh yeah, we get at least five or six on every video. Oo eh, I'm gonna diminish my way of living by making fun of it.
Speaker 1: You should, you should. It should actually be a separate account, though it shouldn't be under serial Killers for YouTube purposes. It should be bull chat you. No.
Speaker 2: No. If there's one person who I will never and when I say never ever in my entire life I ever take business advice from, it is you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I actually have said on multiple occasions you I think are terrified what I think you're terrified of success? Yes, I think somebody would be like, hey, do you want to do this? And you're almost like, that's not true.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of things in the works right now that I'm very excited for.
Speaker 2: In the works.
Speaker 1: We'll see, you know what we're trying.
Speaker 2: We're trying.
Speaker 1: We are trying. Three steps forward, two steps back. We come together because its attracted. You know, I.
Speaker 2: Thought that I'm just like a cat.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. That's mc scat cat is in the song and he starts rapping. Yeah, doesn't he say like, I'm dress stuff like a cat. No, you know, but it's funny because like the adult contemporary radio stations, they don't play the version with mc scatcat in it. So when the rap part comes up, it's just like some music and the cat do.
Speaker 2: Why did he get banned?
Speaker 1: He raps, he raps, and you know it's it's not okay for the adult stations can't rap there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like the Havana song, the Camille Cabeo one. They take out, uh, they take out that verse in that song. Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like it's something's okay, but then some things aren't, and they're very show contradictory, because you know, we'll say one thing in one song, but it won't be allowed to be said in another song. I don't know. I don't get it. The lyrics.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey just graduated, Oh old please.
Speaker 1: And then we'll be in the car and my daughter is like, I want to play my music, and she plugs her thing, and the songs are awful. I don't want to sound like the old dad, but they shouldn't be listening to what are you doing you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I hold on, I gotta answer this really quick.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Just talk, just talk. It's so important. Do you know that Andrew does so many things throughout the day. He's a very busy guy. You know. I sit in here with him in the morning, and he's over there at his little desk over there, and he's constantly working. He's always doing something, and he has all these little side jobs that you may or may not know about. You know that he I call him mister Podcast because he's a he's a podcast pioneer. Do you know that he not only he not only is involved in serial killers and bowl Chat, but he has many many other podcasts under his belt that he produces and is a part of. And he's starting some new podcast about reality television. He's doing that with a friend of his. And he works with with Honey and Carolina on those caminos who know what? What's it called? Uh Spanish and Spanglish. Yeah, And he does so many things. And now he's a contributor on TikTok and he works, he does.
Speaker 2: Isn't it good to be busy?
Speaker 1: Yes? I want to be busy. I would like to be busy as well.
Speaker 2: Well, remember when I asked you to edit one of my podcast.
Speaker 1: Like you like double and Triple dips. So he'll be sitting in here when he's supposed to be working on this show and doing like seven.
Speaker 2: Hundred Oh what am I supposed to be working on? With this show?
Speaker 1: You should be making sure that that you don't get calls during our show, because you should be handling that prior.
Speaker 2: That's impossible. That is literally impossible. That's like saying, hey, don't have a phone. That's you.
Speaker 1: You know what. Today is not my birthday. I don't care because I'm not a Star Wars guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's May the fourth be with you well, we're actually recording this on the second, but.
Speaker 1: It's the fourth. Today is May fourth. It's five to.
Speaker 2: Four, yeah, five four. Maybe that means that they're going to play that intro soon.
Speaker 1: Can you please flip your phone over?
Speaker 2: Just I really can't because I'm actually so important. It's not even that I'm important, it's just if you know you are doing a job for somebody and they asked for something, usually get it for them.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Well, you of all people should know that, because let's just be honest, I'm sorry, but currently this is their job. Okay, am I wrong? It's a job, yes, but it's also one of those things where it's like what's more important me talking about May the fourth or making sure this person gets something that they need for their job.
Speaker 1: There's something that I need for my job right now, and that is you to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Okay again, once I'm here, it's like I'm I'm locked in with you. This is like four hours of just talking. Sorry, just one solid hour of all of us.
Speaker 1: We never took a picture at the table. Smile Okay, Oh are you hungry? Would you like a little snack? No?
Speaker 2: Yes, save that for a Friday bonus episode. Why because we did a whole episode of Friday Bonus Food. Do that on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want don't look at it, but I want to be first in on this one podcasts.
Speaker 2: This Friday, we will upload it and.
Speaker 1: By then Bill Johnson will have had it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who that is. Sorry, I want to make you more money.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But first in wins, you know that, right, So.
Speaker 2: Two days, not even two full days, you'll see, Okay, and when they post it and it's like, hey, we got it versus ours with like a twenty minute video of us eating the popcorn because we always eat too fast, and then the rest of the fifteen minutes it's just us being like, so popcorn at movies? What do you think? Do you put butter on that? Okay, we'll we melt some butter and pour it on that.
Speaker 1: But that let me tell you, whatever comes out of that little nozzle disgusting. It's not butter.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's popcorn topping.
Speaker 2: It makes me want to vomit it basically.
Speaker 1: It's just it's oil. It's all it is. Like have you ever been in the in the nut aisle where they have the popcorn the loose popcorn, not the microwave popcorn. There's this bottle of oravile Redenbocker. It's like oil to put in the popcorn maker. And I feel like that's what's coming out of the machine at the movie theater. It's just like this.
Speaker 2: It's it's the latinous ooze.
Speaker 1: It looks like dark urine. You know when urine like ferments in the toilet. Someone didn't flush it overnight.
Speaker 2: That oi, you're severely dehydrated.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just smelled it. Oh my god. People are idyot. I hate when people do that. They just leave it in the toilet, sits there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand the no no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: That's different because it has the blue stuff in it that dilutes it. Please, But that's not diluting anything. I'll tell you that much, I know. But at least there's stuff in there that kind of tries to cover the smell. Let's not do toilet talk. That's gross. Save that for Tuesday. Toilet talk Tuesday. We should do that on Tuesday for people that just want toilet talk.
Speaker 2: But the video will just be us in two different stalls. You see the box on the yes, that would be great. You just see our feet and and our pants around our ankles. Love talking the echo is there? That would be nice.
Speaker 1: No pooping though, Is that Dave Coolier? It looks like it is. Yeah, what's going on with him? I don't know, this could be old. Maybe he's talking about Bob Saggatt. I don't know. This might be a repeat, but anyway, Oh so I kind of told you a pr company reached out to us. Yeah, and I will also save this for a Friday bonus episode. I guess not that we're gonna eat it, but they're gonna send us the crocs. You General Mills paired with Crocs and they license these. The Mite's Crunch was the first one that was out there, and now tricks, honey nut, cheerios, and cocoa puffs are all going to have their own crocs. Wow, they're pretty cool. I'm not a Crocs guy by any means.
Speaker 2: Do you know what the thing with Crocs is that they're so um how could I put this trashy? Yes, that they're almost fun novelty items like I have a pair of self admittedly camo crocks and let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Tell me they are good.
Speaker 2: They are good. To wear around. It's better than a flip flop because my whole foot's covered. And I gotta tell you not bad.
Speaker 1: Tell me that's another crutch of yours. That's okay. I'm just pointing. You can point out me. I don't care. I have them too, point them out. I'm sudding I do so you can be a better person. Oh okay, you are the most condescending person I make. You.
Speaker 2: Don't think that you catch them.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The thing is when I attack you attack, like go two episodes back, when I made fun of you for not traveling, you do like you shut down and then you just go.
Speaker 1: But that's not true.
Speaker 2: Though, yes it is, because when I said, oh, you don't travel, you're like you're doing it now.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: But when you make wild accusations against me that that aren't true, I will defend myself. I do travel, Okay, I'm very well traveled. Yeah not lately, yeah, but I'm very well.
Speaker 2: Very well traveled. You're such a true I'm just listen. I'm just pointing it out to make you a better person.
Speaker 1: But you're pointing out a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm not pointing out it.
Speaker 1: You're pointing out an untruth and untruth. Yes it is not true. Yeah, very I'm much more traveled than you are.
Speaker 2: No, really, no, babe.
Speaker 1: Okay, as you said to me a prior episode.
Speaker 2: No you said babe, the way you said it was exactly babe.
Speaker 1: Like, anyway, how is your weekend? I want to hear all about the wedding at your so much fun. I want to hear about your birthday. I want to know everything. Great.
Speaker 2: The wedding was fantastic. I'm so so happy for my friends Brielle and Chris.
Speaker 1: Did you marry them?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, her brother did and he crushed it, like absolutely crushed it. He was so so good and I was telling him like I need some notes because I have a question.
Speaker 1: That was real good. So is that more of a thing now where you don't get married by a traditional priest or rabbi or whatever. Yeah, it's just like a friend that is ordained.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting because he also is able to give them the pre cana.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's different.
Speaker 2: It's like a Catholic ceremony quote unquote, but it's not because it wasn't a priest.
Speaker 1: I think I thinks there must be different rules in every state yeah, but I mean and it was Florida, right, yeah, there's no rules, no rules, no just right. Oh what oh what are you doing? Andrew?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta take something down. I'm going to take a nap over here and keep talking. All right, that's fine. I had a great weekend. I did a weekend of yard work. This was the weekend where it was sunshine and beautiful and your seventy degrees both days.
Speaker 1: And home Depot had this crazy sale on mulch. You don't ever get them this cheap. It was a dollar ninety nine a bag, a giant bag of mulch. They're usually like five dollars. So I went and bought thirty bags, and if you could do the math, it was a little less than sixty bucks. And I still needed more. But I stretched it as far as I possibly could go with my rake. So there's only about maybe an inch of coverage everywhere. Hopefully it doesn't wash away. But I did the mulch, I did the fertilizer. I planted flowers. I got my garden bed ready for vegetables because the vegetables are on I love. Oh my god, I'm such a vegetable guy.
Speaker 2: You're a big summer person.
Speaker 1: I am. You know, at the end of the day, it's probably cheaper just to buy them with the supermarket than dealing with all the work of planting and buying them and toiling in the field, you know, and ripping up the weeds and the bugs and the squirrels eating all your crap.
Speaker 2: I know, like you're painting a picture for our listeners who are driving right now, They're probably like, oh my gosh, I'm picturing a meadow. Oh you should do so, you should do Like audiobook narration, I'll play some some like creek in the background, like.
Speaker 1: Martha Stewart stuff. Yes, but I love vegetable gardening, I really do. I haven't had very successful in recent years. I just you know what, the the dirt or soil or whatever you want to call it around my house is just not good. It's not if you if you dig down like two inches, it's all clay and sand and hard and disgusting. And I've never really had good luck. I mean, I get some tomatoes and i'll get peas and that's about it. But I really haven't had much success with anything else. I always try to grow cucumbers. No, by the way, What does a burpless cucumber a burpless? Yeah, I've never heard of this. Yes, on the seed packet it says burpless. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this ever in my life.
Speaker 1: Do cucumbers burp?
Speaker 2: No? Why would they burp?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I you know what? Hold on? Let me ask Siri? How do I do? Siri? Stupid thing? I don't want to type on a talk What is a burpless cucumber? Okay, I'm done? I hate her? What? Oh? Why are burpless cucumbers called burpless? I don't I just have something to do with the seeds. Or let's say, why are burpless cucumbers called purpless? But it doesn't come up. I hate this phone. At a farmer's market recently, I came across a variety of cucumber called burpless cucumber. Doesn't mean you won't burp after eating these cucumbers? Do you cucumbers even cause burping? H ba ba bah? Seed companies market purpless cucumbers as cucumbers that reduce digestive problems, including reflux, flatulence, and gas producing purps. Did not know that?
Speaker 2: So if you have a normal cucumber, you get acid reflex, I guess it makes you fart more or no. Acid reflex is the moment the throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I tell you something. I have acid reflex. It is the most painful thing in the entire world. Really, it feels sometimes when I get it really bad, it feels like there's fire legit in my throat. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: And what do you do for that drink milk? I mean, what do you take?
Speaker 2: You can get?
Speaker 1: This is so Andrew, You're concentrating only on your phone. I can't. Well, it's not my fault. Fault, it's called being working. Can you just say, hey, I'll get back to your twenty minutes for recording something.
Speaker 2: No, because in twenty minutes I'll say hey, Scott, I have to go do this, and you'll say, our listeners deserve at least forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: Well, you said that you wanted to do this whole thing, mister sister podcast. Well you you need to have the time and the energy for this. This is your job, not little for loozy woozy happy thing ease.
Speaker 1: When you agree to record, then this is where your focus should be. Okay, it should be you should you should carve out an hour on your schedule, and everything else was off schedule.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a schedule to do it on.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do. I get notifications from you all the time.
Speaker 2: That's through the morning show one. I don't send out invites to people saying, please don't talk to me at this time?
Speaker 1: Were you weighing drugs? Why is my Maile scale over there? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Why was I'm wearing drugs? Are the ones who call that a male scale put that you're the one who has a legit scale four drugs and says it's your mail scale.
Speaker 1: That is a male scale from Pitney Bows. I sent packages out.
Speaker 2: Okay, but why is it there?
Speaker 1: Did you use it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Who moved it? I didn't put it there? I did why.
Speaker 2: Because I had to move the table that was filled with crap and we record on this table?
Speaker 1: Correct? Was the male scale on the table?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that this table was filled.
Speaker 2: This place is such a pig sty and a mess, and it's so like hoardary stressful to me. I look at this, It looks great, This looks great. What's under the table, what's on the sides, what's on the walls.
Speaker 1: You have to around you. First of all, this studio becomes a dumping ground for everything that comes in. Whenever packages come in, they come here, they put them here. People that don't want it. It just gets left here, and it's and it's a collection of garbage and stuff, you know. I mean there's t shirts, there's stuff that I send out. There's envelopes, there's packing material, there's tapes, there's bubble wrap because I ship things from here. Okay, so yes, that adds to the clutter, but I slowly wean it down as I send stuff out.
Speaker 2: You used to do the Christmas purge, Yes, the Christmas peras.
Speaker 1: We've been one for two years, dude.
Speaker 2: It was before that. It was way before that. You stopped Christmas purging a while ago. You would come back in and this place would be spotless, right, And then all of a sudden, around twenty sixteen twenty seventeen, the purges they stopped, and all of a sudden, it was like a grab bag of things that was just like ooh, this uh, this little thing that came into Kindereg Cooper might like this, and now we just have piles of things like if I'm really, I've watched a lot of hoarders in my day. I feel like I could coach you through this one and how it's it started.
Speaker 1: This is not a horde. This is stuff.
Speaker 2: But that's what's under your desk right now. You have a random umbrella, just got that today. I'm bringing that home to Cooper. It's from that movie Bad Guys. She wants to see it. You have doctor Schulz things you never brought home right You have the wacky and latable arm flanneling too. I mean when you could go and put that in the closet, which is also a mess close, it's terrible. You have this stack right here. I tried to touch this stack last week.
Speaker 1: And you folders of stuff. I need that.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Tell me there's folders in there that you don't need. And their vehicle folders vehicle.
Speaker 1: They are I take care of your vehicle.
Speaker 2: Storage cabin here. Oh wait, you can't get to it because there's no boxes broken. Also, what is this?
Speaker 1: It's my little pony.
Speaker 2: We've had this for almost like a year.
Speaker 1: And put it out there. Let someone take it. I don't care good, it's it's it's onesie. I don't need it. There that's not mine. So it's scrubs. Some nurse would love it.
Speaker 2: We'll send them to somebody.
Speaker 1: Can you stop pulling stuff apart, please, because this is where I get the shakes.
Speaker 2: This exactly, this is hoarding mentality because you I have touched that box before and you said no, I'm bringing you home to Cooper and then it's sad here.
Speaker 1: I brought. I brought home what I needed to bring home in the rest. Can go.
Speaker 2: I don't care, great because I put everything out on that table out there.
Speaker 1: Put it out there. Let someone else get a sight out of mind.
Speaker 2: I don't care, that's what you say.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 2: Something tells me the box is going to get dragged in.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I don't need it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come in at four am tomorrow. No, it's my little bony box, do there? No, Andrew, I'm sorry, my.
Speaker 1: Child come back anyway? So I did smart?
Speaker 2: What about one of these?
Speaker 1: Can you please stop? Can you just stop? Andrew? Just leave it alone?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Please? Can you stop?
Speaker 2: Why? The cereal of here is disgusting.
Speaker 1: We do a serial podcast. It's a backdrop for our podcast. Can you just cut it out? I'm going to I will, can you stop? Why do you do this? Why? Why?
Speaker 2: No? I thought you said, you know, poke back. I'm poking back. You can hope what happened, but no, no, no, but but I don't, dude. So I did powerwatching this weekend also.
Speaker 1: And that's what you do.
Speaker 2: I know that one perfectly. It's and you go, dude, dude, that's what I know. I did it. I made him crack, folks, anything else, I'm gonna take one of the bags out of there and throw it out.
Speaker 1: Do it. I don't care. I don't care. There are most of them, not most, but some of them are already empty. I don't really care, do it. I don't care. Andrew, do you remember do you remember that day when I had seventeen garbage cans full of cereal bags. The only reason that we keep the stuff is when Greg t comes in here and he records an episode with us and I jam old cereal in his face. Well, maybe it should happen again. People enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: So this is how you're saying we need to keep the cereals. That's right. Do you see what you're doing and how that's a hoarding mentality?
Speaker 1: Okay, but what happens when he comes in and there's no old gross cereal to give him.
Speaker 2: Then Greg T is just Greg T. And I'm sure he'll go off about aliens or about his crypto stocks, or.
Speaker 1: It's much funnier when we make him throw up. Okay, anyway, so please tell me about your weekend. Put your phone down, tell me about your weekend. I want to know about it. It was a great time. I had a great, great weekend. It was talk about your birthday. Please, Well, there's I need to know. I'm catching up to you. It's funny, right, It's funny when you do that, right, Well.
Speaker 2: It's not as funny when the older person's doing it.
Speaker 1: I need a drink. Do we have any drinks?
Speaker 2: You have slim fast that's not that's not refrigerated, and that weirds me out because it's dairy.
Speaker 1: It's not dairy. There's dairy, and there's no dairy in there.
Speaker 2: There's dairy. It's not water.
Speaker 1: Okay, even if it is dairy, there's shelf stable milk. You've ever seen a box of anything?
Speaker 2: You are such a troll seen a box of anything?
Speaker 1: I mean of milk products? Yeah, parme lot, right, I don't even did they make parme Lot anymore? They used to be a huge Remember at the radio station they used to we used to get courtings of parme Lot. I would never use.
Speaker 2: I loved parme Lot as a kid. That was one of my favorite milks.
Speaker 1: As a kid that had parme Lot.
Speaker 2: Yes, really yes. And the branding was so simple. It was like white box with like the nice blue on it. They were ahead of the trend on that. I feel. Okay, very simple, but yeah, I liked parme Lot milk a lot.
Speaker 1: Do they even still make shelf stable regular milk?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's parme lot still a thing?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: It is? Huh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't look. I mean, I see the almond milks and the oat milks and soy milks and all that, and the cartons on the shelf, but I don't I don't know if they have regular milks anymore. Have you ever seen a box before? I didn't mean that, you dumb dick. I meant of milk. I hate you so much, dude, this like my blood pressure is so high from you. I you want to take a break, Yeah, okay, great, I'm gonna we'll get back right after this and we're back. Welcome back to the Calming Podcast.
Speaker 2: Do we want to do like a one minute meditation?
Speaker 1: No, I would mean I'm not into that.
Speaker 2: Let's just listen to like a nice.
Speaker 1: Little okay, Andrew, whatever you want to like.
Speaker 2: Let's let's just let's let's bring some comment too these people's lives, because they're probably listening and they're like, oh they're mad today.
Speaker 1: I'm very easy and I go along with anything, Andrew. So whatever you want to do, whatever you want to do, this is the new me. I'm game.
Speaker 2: I just know the con candy crunch is getting put back into that pox.
Speaker 1: No, it's not I don't I don't care. I don't care. Do you see how many flatten look behind me? There's a stack about two feet to.
Speaker 2: The thing is I think? I do? You definitely like have a small memorial for them, like Scott loves you so much, he just had to put you down, old folks.
Speaker 1: It's not true. I don't care, that's what you say, Andrew. Those are there for show.
Speaker 2: Well, how did I get a target ad already? The video just started? How am I getting target ads like this? Find your calming voice? What do I do listen to your inner voice.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm at the massage place. Yep.
Speaker 2: Just listen. Imagine yourself in a meadow.
Speaker 1: You're talking like you're being me.
Speaker 2: There's a deer in the meadow.
Speaker 1: Deers are in meadows the meadow.
Speaker 2: Oh is that another deer?
Speaker 1: I think more of like a prairie dog or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, there could be berry dogs.
Speaker 1: Too in a meadow.
Speaker 2: Shut out.
Speaker 1: When I think meadow, I'm just thinking like flowing waves of grain. But you're in Sorry, So you're in this meadow and it's sunny, right. Oh there's a sunflower.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, pick the sun flower.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I want to let it stay there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's just keep walking through the meadow. Okay.
Speaker 1: I would like to dry them out and eat the seeds.
Speaker 2: Is there something? Is there water?
Speaker 1: Let's find a is there waterfall?
Speaker 2: This one mean me?
Speaker 1: There's a creek over there? Or creek?
Speaker 2: This is insane. How come they don't have hold on meditation? Might because then these things are dumb zen water music, then that's what you gotta do. I listen to music like this on the plane.
Speaker 1: I bet you do.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna have to pee Andrew, all right.
Speaker 2: We found it. Guys. It's a babbling brook.
Speaker 1: It looks like a waterfall to me.
Speaker 2: We're at the babbling brook.
Speaker 1: You're babbling.
Speaker 2: Let's just take a quick inhale.
Speaker 1: That's a great radio name.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick exhale.
Speaker 1: Her a girl on a morning show. She can be babbling brook, babbling brook in the morning, and we.
Speaker 2: Are calm and we're focused on finding inner voice. Okay, we are breathing in hell. Exhale. Can you smell the water coming off of the racks?
Speaker 1: No, but I smell your armpits. I'm using an all natural deal exactly. I don't think you put the right deodorant on time over this. Me too. Here, I am trying to bring some nice meditation to this show. Andrew, you know what, I appreciate it, but that's just not my jam. It's not for everybody. I think it's not for everyone. I you don't get into it.
Speaker 2: So again, you I feel, are class pranky where it's almost like you want to it's it's not any fault of your own. But I think being quiet like a noise, you feel like you have to fill the space with something.
Speaker 1: No I love quiet. I'll sit outside and just sit there in a chair.
Speaker 2: But with that, you kind of just have to follow along for like ten fifteen minutes. And it's just ten fifteen minutes that you dedicate to that. Because you're not a yoga person either, You're like, it's there, it is, But.
Speaker 1: I don't want to Why do I have to be? You know what?
Speaker 2: You don't have to be?
Speaker 1: The world isn't I mean, who cares? Did you know a study on this? Yes, most of the world does not. But why do Why do I have to want to do that? For me to be a good person?
Speaker 2: Who nobody says it's anything about being a good I don't want to do that. It's just a way to like quiet your mind a little mind. I can just relax and focus my mind myself. I don't need to do that. I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: I want you to come to the supermarket with me and enjoy yourself there. Okay, that's what I do. I go up and down the aisles of the supermarket. That is my peaceful moment. I don't care if there's ladies in the aisle fighting with each other for the last box of cheerios that's on sale. I don't care that there's two old ladies on either side that stop to talk and won't let me pass. I'll just go the other way. I don't get angry. That's my calm place. Okay, it doesn't matter. I'll sit and squeeze a candlelope for twenty minutes, calm. I'll find a ripe avocado. I'll find it.
Speaker 2: He's a candlelope. Yeah, I don't care. You know what white noise machines.
Speaker 1: No, somewhere there there's the ripe avocado. I don't care. I'll wait that I have patience. I have to keep in complete silence. No, but I'm very strange that way. I don't know if there's any other people like it. You strange, I'm assuming do go on. I'm assuming there are some Oh that could be a serial delivery.
Speaker 2: Go check it.
Speaker 1: No, because this is not cereal Andrew, let's wait. But well, I want to talk about this cereal infused stuff. You're like, no, no, save it for Friday. It's a bonus episode. Maybe we'll make it extra three dollars. Anyway, Oh, there we go. What an extra three dollars? That's what you said before. No, I didn't what did you say how much did we make extra on a Friday?
Speaker 2: We need like forty dollars extra?
Speaker 1: Sweet. Let me go back to the sleeping thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So this this is me and it's just it's me. It is what it is. I need to go to sleep with the television on. I'll watch TV and I'll fall asleep. When I wake up at two o'clock in the morning to go to the bathroom, which I do because I just do whatever. There can't be anything on or I won't be able to fall back asleep, so I can. I need to go to sleep with sound on, but I need to fall back asleep in silence. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's me interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I can't be alone. I can mostly just fall asleep anywhere anytime.
Speaker 1: You see. I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try to nap in the afternoon and I try and for an hour later, I'm like, damn it now, and I'm like, I just waste it all that time I catnap. I wish I could.
Speaker 2: It's a twenty minute nap. I recommend everyone do it. Set your alarm and those twenty minutes are my twenty minutes. If I fall asleep during them, great, good for you. If I don't, then I just relaxed for twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: I mean, unless your coffee machine is beeping, you don't have anything to worry about.
Speaker 2: You're so right. I have one ounce of responsibility.
Speaker 1: No problem. Anytime you want.
Speaker 2: You can nap too. You canna do? Your kids are in school, you get home at like one o'clock.
Speaker 1: I have responsibilities. Well, like what yeah, at two fifteen is when she comes home. That's where they start.
Speaker 2: So the twenty minutes can happen when you get home.
Speaker 1: But I just told you I can't fall asleep. I'm gonna be like overthinking it.
Speaker 2: No, they don't overthink it.
Speaker 1: I put on an episode of Chips, and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: It must be nice. My coffee maker doesn't play Chips.
Speaker 1: You know I'm curre.
Speaker 2: Can you go see what I have kids? That's why I can't nap. Can you please go see when I can watch six episodes of Chips? You send me pictures of you watching like show marathons in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: When I could go through my text history where you're like, it's the one where it was the crossover episode.
Speaker 1: This is the one. Okay, that's because we have a thing with Nancy Reagan and she was on different strokes.
Speaker 2: But you're watching shows.
Speaker 1: Okay on a Saturday afternoon, no during a weekday. I was trying to nap, you weren't. Can you please go get those boxes, Scott, please, Well you said.
Speaker 2: You were going to.
Speaker 1: I can get them, but I'm in the inside. This is this, this relationship. I don't know. They're probably not even for us. What is it?
Speaker 2: Everything's playing?
Speaker 1: Everything is playing, Everything just started playing. How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: We got it? We need to do an emergency episode right now that airs tomorrow. Go downstairs. I'm gonna go get apple orange juice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go get this has to dude, Look, we just got it's the Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, can I wait a minute? We may play something tomorrow where we already tried it like. This is an emergency. This is a serial emergency. Nobody has this yet, nobody. You don't understand. Should we end this episode early and just do it? We need to do a TikTok of us opening this box? Okay, do you understand? I don't think that you know the serial importance. You don't even understand we have this before anybody else, Dude, nobody. Bill Johnson doesn't have this.
Speaker 2: Who's Bill Johnson?
Speaker 1: Serial Time doesn't have this. Cereal bro doesn't have this?
Speaker 2: What is this one?
Speaker 1: Do you understand? It's serial killers? But it's all Cereal? My heart, I am having a stroke. I can tell I need to calm down.
Speaker 2: What's in this one?
Speaker 1: Can we take another break? Please?
Speaker 2: My name is on this.
Speaker 1: I need a minute. No, it's a serial killer's podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my name?
Speaker 1: Where's your name? It's a serial kill Oh we've got something from her before? I remember that stamper.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, right, do you really need me to take a break right now?
Speaker 1: No, because our breaks aren't actually real breaks. If we took a real break, then yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I mean we did one ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: No, let's not take a break. I just like my my chest it was pounding. Well, if you don't know what this is? Are we putting? Are we going will be? But this is where this will air on Friday. There's going to be an emergency serial Friday episode and it's going to air on Friday. Okay, we need to get Elvis in on this one. Can he record tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can we ask him?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: He needs to be in on this one, okay, But then again, I have a feeling that he might go gross no matter what, and I don't want to upset our tropic cana friend. If it's gross, we'll say it's gross the tropic.
Speaker 2: It's tropic canna. But it's not orange flavors.
Speaker 1: It's not orange flavored. It's honey and oh it's cereal, but you're supposed to eat it with orange juice.
Speaker 2: Okay, And we're gonna make a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna make a TikTok if us opening this and it's going to be viral. You should do a.
Speaker 2: TikTok with us eating it too, because that'll go viral. We'll do it all, We'll do it all. I'm so excited. We're gonna get on the TikTok game, folks y, Yes, wait.
Speaker 1: But my kids are gonna run it because we don't know we're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you you work for TikTok now, well until July, okay, so you know what's up. Let me tell you something. If there's one thing I've learned, that algorithm is very confusing, and I don't think anybody understands it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Cooper should do it for us. She knows what she's doing.
Speaker 2: She has an insane following she does. It's crazy. Kids are so weird on that app Yeah, not to say your kid is weird. It's just like what kids follow now is so strange. Like watch me pack in order and it's just them throwing things.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, like what she makes me record it something time she's like, okay, hold a record button, Okay, stop, hold it, okay stop, and she's she's like putting this package together.
Speaker 2: Here, help me get ready, Yeah, don't break this.
Speaker 1: You know what it is when stop somebody orders something from her from her bracelet thing, and they'll be like, record a video of you packing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey guys, I got this. I got this wonderful bracelet request. Here's about how I pack up the order. I write you a cardad make sure I get you a bag, right, it goes in this little pouch, goes in the pouch.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, this is just overwhelming for me. This is overwhelming our great listener.
Speaker 2: Look what she said, honey, vanilla cheerios. Dude, this is just no note Oh my goodness, I actually want this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, isn't the Tropicana Cereal Honey Vanilla?
Speaker 1: No, it's Tony a note. Oh okay, I think something's happening inside my body. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: You're not good.
Speaker 1: But see that's the thing. These things are very exciting to me. Okay, I guess that's why we do a serial podcast. But they're not exciting to let me. I have to ask you something I would like to know, Like, what if what thing like if showed up at our door in a box and you opened it, that it would take your breath away? What? What would what would make what would make you so excited?
Speaker 2: Like a puppy, right, puppy that'd be adorable, puppy, that's.
Speaker 1: What you want.
Speaker 2: Puppy would be cute.
Speaker 1: I like, what is a huge, huge passion of yours? This has become a very big passion of mine. It has. I've loved Cereal for years, and I you know, turned it into a podcast. You did, We did, Andrew, we did.
Speaker 2: Let me think. I was really excited a couple of years ago when I got the survivor phone call. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So that's crazy. So if somebody, if somebody from Survivor knocked on the door, well, I mean, I know you have your friends and stuff, But when I.
Speaker 2: Got the phone call to go there, it was like.
Speaker 1: Huh, okay, what if Jeff Probes just came around the corner and waved, I'd probably be or local newspeople, local newspeople. Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's so weird about local newspeople.
Speaker 1: Like, so if Bill Ritter came and knocked on the door, what would you do?
Speaker 2: You're like, oh my god, that's the news right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like them too, Like I used to know all their names, but they've been playing like musical. Well you're friends with them too, now, yeah, well I've been friends with I've been friends with Ken now seven first name basis Well, I mean Ken Risotto on Channel seven here in New York. He got me my very first radio internship when I was fifteen years old. Like I do, have to credit things just all kind of fell into place. Yeah, you know, it all started with my dad meeting him at a butcher shop. It's really weird because the radio station that Ken worked for way back in the early nineties, late eighties, early nineties, it didn't really even come in where I lived. For whatever reason, this butcher opened up near my house and they contracted with this radio station to come and do an appearance with the morning DJ and right. And so I was in high school at the time, and my dad saw the big radio truck, you know, the big boom box up in the air, and he went to this guy and he's like, hey, you know, my son, he loves radio. And the guy's like, okay, whatever, you know, here, give my card and whatever. So they had me in a for an interview and I took a bus to a train to a bus and it was very far from my house because it was not a local radio station. It was way out and they liked me and they hired me. And I was an intern for the morning show at fifteen years old, which is unheard of. Normally you can only get college credit for interning, but somehow I was able to get credits for high school. There was like some work study thing that they had at the time that I don't think exists anymore.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: That's, you know, other than my high school radio station, which was you know, Tinkertoy whatever, even though it was an actual FM station. That's where I got my start in radio. So I do credit Ken Rizzotto from Channel seven. He was Ken Rhodes at the time. It ken Ken Rhodes. Yeah, so so anyway, yeah, he and he is the morning news anchor and Channel seven. So you know, I'm friends with him.
Speaker 2: We'll go to his people every time.
Speaker 1: Right. I love the local news. I know you're a big fan.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 1: So if you got a tour of like Channel seven and you were in the newsroom and you sat at the eyewitness news desk, that would be pretty cool for I would that right, Would you be poking under the table that you'd be that excited poking under the tea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it would be fun to do a live news thing once. I would love that.
Speaker 1: Like Amy and I went to the set and we sat there and we took a picture and it was the coolest thing, like we have a picture of us on the eyewitness news set.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: It was that was fun.
Speaker 2: I got to do that with Channel five because when he would do like when Elvis sometimes does, like, oh good to New York. Yes, that's kind of fun to go too. Yeah, I'd like to sit at the news desk. I think I'd be a terrible news person though, why because I don't think I can read that fast. Here's my thing, Like I almost wish that I could put up a prompter right now.
Speaker 1: And we could. I bet there's something that's some program we could find. But see, I have no problem with the prompter. I can read it and be like today at Brooklyn there was a shooting on Jay Street, Like I could read the thing. But the problem is you have to sometimes those things go out. Yeah, and so when the prompter goes out, you have to be able to add lib. And I don't think that I'm a good ad liber so I would not be a very good news anchor.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think sometimes I don't know where the period starts or ends the sentence, and then the new sentence starts, so it would be like several people.
Speaker 1: Were like perished, and then you would laugh on to local News, Doug. It's funny because at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, I'm always at like the production table in the back, so I see the teleprompter person loading everything in and I watch it as it goes so there Seacrest will be on stage there, and there was one time where the prompter stopped. You know, it was supposed to keep going, but it stopped. Yeah, you know in the headphones everyone's yelling prompter, you know, but he just kept going.
Speaker 2: TikTok has prompter talks. Really, let's see, let's see if I can find one.
Speaker 1: But he's very good, and Elvis is great also. They just he's amazing. They just can keep going, and that is something that I cannot do.
Speaker 2: He's also amazing with what is it like? He's good with knowing how much time in the song there is to talk overa to be like, hey, another chance to win these tickets to go to here, here, and here. And I'm just it's such an art form.
Speaker 1: Because that's called hitting the post. It's amazing to see. The thing is. Now nowadays you can cheat because the computer tells you how much talk time you have. But back in the day, when you know, Elvis was the afternoon DJ here, you just had to know the music. What is this?
Speaker 2: This is prompter?
Speaker 1: Test it.
Speaker 2: I'll hold it out, Okay, can you start it over?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What do I do? Back it up? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you know how to do it?
Speaker 1: Oh? What is this? Now?
Speaker 2: This is them speaking?
Speaker 1: Okay? Here we go three two one before we go tonight. If your favorite part of the day is a glass of wine after work, why not eliminate the work part.
Speaker 2: A winery in Sonoma is offering really good job to someone with a passion for wine. The Murphy Goodwinery is offering free rent and ten thousand dollars a month for the one year position. If you don't know wine making, no worries. It comes with on the job training and even thirty cases of wine.
Speaker 1: Applicant should send a video resume explaining why this would be their dream job. Learn more at Murphy Goodwinery dot com. What if it went out, we wouldn't know what to do. But that's why I'd be awkward to be like, uh wine. That's why they also have the paper thing in front of them, so you see them rustling paper sometimes.
Speaker 2: Let's try this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, here we go. Can you pass the prompter test? I want to roll the prompters. I only went during the show. Blah blah blah. Was this must be some news person, right? Okay? Ready, who starts? I'll start?
Speaker 2: Okay, God, Now to the latest COVID nineteen stories. Governor Gavin Newsom says the California Department of Public Health has administered seven point three million vaccines.
Speaker 1: During his visit to a vaccine clinic in Los Angeles County today, Newsom says the state is committed to getting more people of color vaccinated. According to the data from the state Health Department, just three percent of black people and sixteen percent of Latina went away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, restarted who that got fast towards the end?
Speaker 1: Did it started rolling really quick? You have to wow, wow, anyway, that's fine, it was, but you see, that's the thing. But you also have to be able to do it naturally, like I was obviously reading that and you were reading it. You know, you have to be able to yeah, no, you did, you did. But I think that people will probably be able to tell that we were reading it. You have to be able to talk like this. We could be fun news anchors. We could do the wacky news, you know, like we could be we could probably do like entertainment news or like the fun story, or we could you know what we could be like the consumer person. It could be like Andy on your side and when they have a problem with a bill or someone that got screwed over with a car or something like that. Listen, let's get Andy on our side. Oh, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I'd follow up Andrew investigates, Andrew inverstigat yeah, hell boom yeah, and then it would be me going there. Hi, This person lost five dollars when they brought their dog to this pet care store.
Speaker 1: You know what it is is these people aren't really solving problems. It's just when someone gets a call from a news organization, they crap their pants and they made things right because they don't want to be dragged through the mud on TV. So it like it could be you or me or any idiot making a call and what are you doing? Oh, hold on the over the prompter. We'll be back right after this, and we're back, thank you, Scott onto local news. This reminds me of like my high school had a TV radio stage on TV do TV though a TV station, and it looked like what throw to me. I'll be live in the field, and here's Andrew with the farm report because we're in Cedar rapids of course, John Deere go ahead, hello, and there's always that. I'm live.
Speaker 2: I'm live from the John Deere good Farm Market and it is a woo blesstery day out today. Hope that we can do the butter churning events. It's at the local state fair.
Speaker 1: It's it's chillier than it usually is at this time of year.
Speaker 2: It is chillier. You are right, the forecasters are saying the event may get snow or frost.
Speaker 1: Back to you in the studio, thanks, Andrew. So, yeah, the delays is obnoxious.
Speaker 2: I love it. And my favorite is when they do international like news stories. They'll be like, all right, let's go to a reporter and field and you could tell they also always have accents, especially on like the cable news channels like CNN or Fox or even BBC is my favorite to watch the news, but they'll throw it to like the reporter in the field and they'll be like, let's go to like Tony Snow live in wherever political thing is happening abroad, and they'll they'll go to them and almost be like all right.
Speaker 1: It's funny though, because the really seasoned news people or anchors and i'm sorry, reporters, they they know that that delay is coming. Yeah, so they kind of what's the word I'm looking for for? No, they they pare something for it. They prepare no, Yes, they account for it, and so they'll start talking before the anchor has finished talking, and so it'll catch perfectly. Yeah, but you know, you have to be really good.
Speaker 2: You probably have to have a really good producer with you that who understands that. Like, if I'm thrown out in the field on the first couple of days, I'm just gonna be like, you could start talking.
Speaker 1: I want to open this so bad. Can we end this episode so we can open this box.
Speaker 2: We're live in the studio with the New Tropicanic Crunch. I'm here with serial enthusiasts Scott b.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Andrew. So this box just arrived in studio and we cannot wait to open. I can't believe that I actually even have this in my hand, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Cereal fanatics everywhere are going crazy for the Crunch of New Tropicana Crunch.
Speaker 1: Especially since you can't get it anywhere. You know, we must have been on some special list.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you? Do you remember when I called you? I called you because the PR company reached out to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not sure which one of our people sent this. It's either the one that reached out to you or it's the guy that reached out to me, its pointed.
Speaker 2: It's your hand was so floaty.
Speaker 1: It's probably your Where to come from? Does it say Andrew and Yeah, this is mine Andrew and Scott's serial killer whom? Wow, this is yours? Yeah? Because it came from Oh this came from Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I did this folks Schlamielle schlamazl Hausinfeffer Incorporated. No idea is that the Golden Girls.
Speaker 1: No, it's they worked at the Schlott the the Beer the beer place in Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Open it live on camera? It Milwaukee, I think, So what do we open it live on camera? No, we're TikTok Okay, I forgot that. It's gonna be huge, huge, huge huge. How do we record it when nobody's helping us? I'll just record you doing it. We'll do it like one of A Cooper's jewelry things. Hey guys, this is trappicicana crunch poop. We're gonna open it ploop. Yes, here's what the box looks like.
Speaker 1: You're breaking it.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking it.
Speaker 1: The flakes are very fragile.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no flakes.
Speaker 1: There are Yeah, there's flakes and crunch chunks and stuff.
Speaker 2: To be quite honest, I have zero cluids in it.
Speaker 1: I think we'll try it with orange juice and with milk. Okay, but which first because that taste orange juice first, okay, but then we need lemon sorbet okay or whatever you call it. Well, I'll let you prepare for this episode or a coffee no you smell coffee beans.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. I wonder if I could do an interview with you, but having no prep on it. So with tropic count of crunch and a cereal enthusiasts yourself, do you often this has happened before?
Speaker 1: Are you having a stroke? So?
Speaker 2: Is this an orange flavored cereal?
Speaker 1: Aren't you glad this arrive today? Andrew? That's a wacky news joke.
Speaker 2: And I often also think do those people get along.
Speaker 1: The news anchors? Sometimes they don't on camera like this we're best friends, but off camera, oh no, no, coming to my party, people definitely think that we hate each other. On this podcast, we do not. We love each other.
Speaker 2: These people definitely listen, especially when I almost mean you have a small.
Speaker 1: That's what they listen for. Andrew, You and I are the best of friends, Like if we live closer, we would hang out all the time. You don't think so.
Speaker 2: Or you would drive past my house and I'd be like, there goes Scott again.
Speaker 1: And I would throw banana peels at you banana fields. How many bananas are you going to be eating that you have multiple peals? I would just drive really fast and throw banana peels at your window. The thing is you have tearle hand eye coordination. So I would hit some old lady with a walker. No is there's just an old lady with a walker walking the street down her street. God, you don't think that if you live much closer to us that we'd be friends. I think we'd hang out. We'd go out for dinner.
Speaker 2: We couldn't you have kids. Remember I only have a coffee maker. The world's my oyster, not yours. Right, So we would get a table for four. We'd send the kids out for the night.
Speaker 1: It would be Amy and I and you and your cureg and we would all sit together and we would eat.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm way fancier than a cureg. Oh yeah, curig, I can't do okay, No, so you and your DELONGI maybe, or I'm telling you my brew master my Mocha master.
Speaker 1: Uh huh hm.
Speaker 2: Can I also say something about mocha. No, I always thought mocha was, uh just ice cream. No, it was just chocolate flavored.
Speaker 1: It's chocolate coffee, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, it's just coffee.
Speaker 1: Really, See, anytime I hear some cases, anytime I hear mocha, I think chocolate coffee. Well, I felt like an idiot because I ordered a Mocha mohedo or I didn't get in Mocha mohedo.
Speaker 2: My friend got one and with the beans in it. No, they got this. It was so good, and I'm like, oh, I thought that was just a chocolate moheater. They're like, are you dumb? Well, clearly I am, because.
Speaker 1: Well, Mocha definitely is coffee ish, there's no doubt about it. But I always associated Mocha with like Hoggandaw's ice cream, and it was like coffee chalk.
Speaker 2: Coffee ice cream is topp tier.
Speaker 1: I know you've said that I don't love it. I'll eat it, but it's eh.
Speaker 2: I love that one. That is probably one of the best ice cream flavors.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why I don't love it, because that goes right along with my thing that I don't like cold coffee.
Speaker 2: I don't like iced coffee. Love a good ice coffee every once in a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I will say this and I apologize. I say that I do not like iced coffee. I don't believe I've ever had iced coffee. All I know is that I've had cold coffee. When I drink it. Yeah, sometimes a little bit will stay there and it gets cold, and I'll go yah. Because I don't like cold coffee. So that leads me to believe that I would not like iced coffee. I just feel in my head that coffee should be served hot.
Speaker 2: I mean I would. I don't think you're gonna like it. It's very strong, and I don't think you like strong coffee.
Speaker 1: No, I never pressed the bold button.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you're a fan of that. Plus you do qure egg and like not. We have dunking.
Speaker 1: No, we have the pot at home. We Brew we Brew every morning. It goes off at three fifty five or something like.
Speaker 2: I started making my coffee now, and I have to tell you I'm really enjoying it now. I used to be on the Duncan train, and now I make my own coffee every morning. It's not only saving me money, but I'm also having coffee that I genuinely enjoy now. Because Duncan sometimes no offense to Duncan, you were my brand for the past like nine years. It can be a little hit or miss.
Speaker 1: I will say it is not as consistent as it should be. It varies from shop to shop. And I don't know whether.
Speaker 2: Favorite fast food coffee go.
Speaker 1: I mean I drink dunk in the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same like Mike Cafe coffee. I gotta tell you, they always tom I want sugar or something sweet in it, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I do not love the fast food restaurant coffee that is a last resort for me. I don't care how cheap it is or if it's free. I don't. I don't. First of all, it is scalding hot. Yeah, I don't know how the hell they make it that hot. Yeah, but it's always so hot you can't drink it for two hours. So no, I just I'm not a fast food coffee guy. I do like, I don't know. I'm okay with seven I like, I like seven eleven coffee. Could you make it yourself? Quick Check has good coffee they don't have that in a lot of the country. I like wuah wah coffee, but I don't wa wa coffee. There's not one cost to me. Yeah, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Iowa ice coffee is so good, but not like it's not ice coffee. That's the thing. You can get like actual black iced coffee from them. But then they have one that says it's their iced coffee machine and it just comes out with like the milk and sugar. That thing is like a small milkshake and it's like two thousand calories for a small cup of it.
Speaker 1: So good. That will say I am a fan of do it yourself coffee.
Speaker 2: This is dumb, quo U shin? Because Taco Bell serves breakfast. Now do they give you this coffee an option?
Speaker 1: I would have to assume. So I would say that if your restaurant served breakfast, people want coffee with that, So I would go with yes, huh, don't know.
Speaker 2: If you know this, please tweet us or send us an email. People need to start sending us emails.
Speaker 1: You can also just open your thing and look.
Speaker 2: At serial killers PC oh serial killerspc at gmail dot com. That's our email and a lot of you guys actually do reach out over email to say hi to us sometimes, and Taco.
Speaker 1: Bell have coffee. Come on, see, come on, come on? Why want you to talk to me? She want to talk to me?
Speaker 2: All right? Just this is why you don't do it. They're you do it on Google.
Speaker 1: I just want to talk to people. I like to talk to machines. Do you like to talk to machines? Sometimes they talk back, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 2: Taco Bell coffee. I have to leave soon, yeah, same, I want to end it. Oh yeah, iced, Cinnabond de Lights premium, Taco Bell no no, and they have ice coffee too, and hot coffee.
Speaker 1: No, I can't Cinnabond de Light no, no, no. Yeah, that's what got me here. Yeah, by diamond got you where in the predicament that I was in. That's probably what started a lot of things for you. You get started my snowballing effect, hypochondria, that's what started that.
Speaker 2: Without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Well, you know whatever. When you pass out from eating something, you get nervous again.
Speaker 2: You have a terrible diet and you don't exercise.
Speaker 1: I did have a terrible diet. I don't anymore. What do you make faces for? Okay? Tell me what. I wait now, I want to know what's what's terrible that I had today?
Speaker 2: You're you're here, I don't look at what you eat and a.
Speaker 1: Package of sliced apples, I had a pear, I had a banana, and I had a granola bar.
Speaker 2: How much water did you have today?
Speaker 1: None?
Speaker 2: There it is.
Speaker 1: There's water in the apple and the pear.
Speaker 2: And this is where we just disagree. So I'm going to call this episode that nature's it's okay.
Speaker 1: What do you think that? So if you were on Survivor and you were out stranded on the island and you were able to eat a bunch of fruit, you'd live because there's there's water in there. Your body needs water and you'd be fine. Right, No, really, you would die because you only only die of dehydration. If you smash the apples. It makes apple.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're doing today, but you are so forceful with this poor table.
Speaker 1: Smash apples makes apple juice. And that's liquid.
Speaker 2: Filled with sugars and nothing that's actually hydrating me.
Speaker 1: So liquid is not hydrating. I don't understand. No, why you told me one time you told me that that iced tea it makes me poop like, I don't know if it.
Speaker 2: Does, it's a diuretic. What's a diuretic?
Speaker 1: I know the book from Elmont Hubbard. I understand, but it's dianetics. Same thing. But you make tea with water. You make it with.
Speaker 2: Water, Dude, you can't survive off of tea. You are like someone who's like, I just drink mountain dew. That gives me all the water on need.
Speaker 1: Agree, you would have a terrible diye you would, but you'd live. But you have diabetes, but you'd live.
Speaker 2: You'd be so sick you need water. Water is an essential thing. It helps with your skin, it helps with your everything.
Speaker 1: I watched the episode of How It's Made when they made mountain dew and they use water. They use water.
Speaker 2: Starts with argument is so poor and like it's not even worth arguing because if you're gonna really try and say that, like you want to not drink water, you just want to drink things that have water in it, then go for it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: It's gonna support you.
Speaker 1: Look, I do occasionally drink water. I like, hint is hint, Okay, hint is water? Else No it is not. It is flat. Hint just has is just a hint of flavoring. Yeah, that's water, it's natural, that's water. There's there's no sugar, there's no nothing. Yeah. I like hint water. Yeah I can have that. Yes, Okay, that's like.
Speaker 2: Getting a lemon and squeezing it into your water a little bit. It's not like lemon water. I mean, I don't know. I've never had hint.
Speaker 1: You haven't. You know, I'm gonna bring you a hint. It's good. They're really good. No one.
Speaker 2: I really missed the Bali's with the cream cheese that you would bring in. Oh my god, that was so good. Well, I like a weird combo, and I feel like maybe people would like this is where we talked about this my bally with strawberry cream cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it. But next time that I wake up before my alarm, yeah, I will do that, bring a hint water too. I will because I think I can't. There are times where I'll wake up, like twenty minutes before my alarm and I can't fall back asleep. But I need those twenty minutes to go to the bagel place, just because it's a little bit out of the way.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 1: I get you. I'd be happy to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot, thanks anyway, Well, but.
Speaker 1: I just heard something. Did you just hear a voice? No, I heard something.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was weird.
Speaker 1: Well, oh wait, maybe the microphones are on in there and I heard that. Maybe it's possible.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, another exciting episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Well it wasn't exciting. It was invigorating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very invigorating. You really brought some life to it with the tropicana. Who you're getting the bowl? Early? I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I didn't bring life to it with the tropicana. Apparently you said that. All up.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, serial you know what. I like that. Thank you for thanking me. That's really nice to feel acknowledged. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I do acknowledge you.
Speaker 2: Andrew Serial Killers PC at gmail dot com. If you're a PR company, if you're a marketing company, if you're any type of anyone with influence anywhere in the world, or if you're just a listener who wants to just chat with us, email us there leave us reviews. We love reading your reviews. If you're watching this on YouTube, make sure you hit the subscribe button. Make sure you leave us comments. We love reading those as well. You do understand them, all the things. You do understand that without you, this podcast wouldn't work right, goodness, it's nice.
Speaker 1: No, I just want to make sure that you understand that, because I do feel that way. If anybody else was there, this would be crap.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks Scott, that really is nice.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, and I'm not kidding. I say that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you too, friend, from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: Andrew, thank you. I'd be lost without you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Robin thick One.
Speaker 1: I was thinking more air supply, what air supplies? That will just become like a cabaret. That was terrible performance. Anyway, Thank you for listening to ball Chat. We'll see you on Friday with a special bonus episode where we will eat the tropicot crunch. Yeah. Well wait, should that be a Serial Killers though?
Speaker 2: No, No, let's get that money all right?
Speaker 1: Done? All right? Thank you for listening until we see you on Friday, then again Monday, then again Wednesday. We're just we're a myriad and.
Speaker 2: Then maybe next Friday we'll do we'll try those snacks out.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, we need to that needs to be sooner somehow, we should have done it today, really should have. But anyway, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well until next time. Folks say clank clink.
Speaker 1: Does that take a lot out of you? I see you're rubbing your eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted, I'm tired. I need a nap.
Speaker 1: I cannot drive you home today.
Speaker 2: No, I drove, so you don't have to worry.
Speaker 1: Can you play the meditation music again?
Speaker 2: Not misday fight