Speaker 1: Also media.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's Behind the Bastards, a podcast hosted by a man who is legally a judge and his friend Greezy Will, who is legally greasy Will legally.
Speaker 3: Not allowed to drive anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh really did that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, every time you said colmbs with an L, I took a sip over the last two episodes.
Speaker 4: So now I'm just trash man.
Speaker 3: I hope you've enjoyed this Behind the Bastards drinking game that I have embarked upon.
Speaker 2: Go back in time and just have like, what about fourteen shots? Yeah? Uh So the late nineteen nineties is an era in which Bad Boy Records is growing by leaps and bounds and Diddy is getting rich as buck. We are talking the insane pile, the cash pile so large that you're only op is to either get really into cocaine or start a series of ill conceived small businesses.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, Diddy, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure does both. Actually two choices.
Speaker 2: Wher's gonna sit in that failure.
Speaker 3: While I was gonna make a decision to step out of the darkness and die into the darkness, buddy, He.
Speaker 2: Steps out of the darkness to launch a restaurant called Justin. This is named after his oldest son. He starts the first Justin in New York City in nineteen ninety seven, and he franchises it out to Atlanta the following year. The New York location shuts down after about a decade. Sean claims because he wanted to find a larger location, but he just never opens a new one.
Speaker 4: I think it just failed.
Speaker 3: This is the story of my mom when she said she was going to build the house on top of the basement that we lived in, and then we just lived in a basement for like eight years.
Speaker 4: Good times, Mom.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is Diddy's version that now the Atlanta location hangs on a little while longer. It eventually shuts down in twenty twelve. Why here's a summary from an article in b Et in July twenty eleven. Did he was sued after music executive Tony Austen, a patron of the Atlanta Eatery, was shot in the parking lot. Austin, former a and R for Deaf Jam and the president of Russell Simmons Music Group, says he was in his car listening to music with another man when someone opened fire on the vehicle. Austin alleged that the proprietors of Justin's were aware of dangerous and hazardous conditions at the establishment, but failed to provide warning or security.
Speaker 3: Now isn't that something?
Speaker 2: Isn't that something shocking? Shocking?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: By the time Justin's opened, Sean had split from Justin's mother to date a model named Kim Porter, who gave him his second son. In nineteen ninety eight, he launched a fashion label, Sean John Sean John, Yeah man.
Speaker 3: And it was the it brand. You know, I was the shit. It was Boss and Sean John and foubu Man.
Speaker 2: We can say markedly more successful than his restaurant.
Speaker 1: Also, I need a fact check you on the oldest son thing. He has an adopted son who's older named Quincy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and his adopted son who is older named Quincy. Sure, interesting fascinating name. Now that year, the year that he starts Shawn John, he is nominated for five Grammys. If you want to know what a Grammy looks like, just look behind Will.
Speaker 4: And do a right on camera.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 4: I guess, but I wasn't in the mood to turn it back on.
Speaker 2: I noticed an episode you got it fucking back lit was the first thing you did with that take a shot out of it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely?
Speaker 3: In fact, you know what, to be fair, this is behind the Bastards little we should do this on air because like you know, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, what else do you do when you get a Grammy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So also true.
Speaker 3: I need you to understand that when I got this Grammy, I was about to have a kid. At the time, I had a bad month where my car the transmission dot. It's just basically my point is I had like maybe like five hundred dollars in my account.
Speaker 4: I still spent two hundred dollars on a bottle of Don Julio.
Speaker 2: Priorities are important so that.
Speaker 3: I could take a shot out of my Grammy, because that's the only reason to get one of these things. What kind of like what kind of person gets this to brag to their friends? No, like, this is to take shots out of because it's funny.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to get content like this from the pod Save America.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: You're not getting it from the Bowlwark, You're not getting it from last podcast on the left. Only Behind the Bastards.
Speaker 4: This is basically when Elon smoked a.
Speaker 2: Blood honestly, maybe Joe Rogan, you might get this on Joe Rogan, you would.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie, although we would both be racist and one of us have some sex pest crimes behind.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would be trying to convince my listeners to I don't know, inject bleach into their assholes in order to build muscle masts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eating like six hundred like like worms or silkworms specifically silkworms. Eat silkworms for your colon health.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd be trying. Well, I do actually think you should eat more elk. It's delicious, now, delicious, It's very tasty.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: So that year, the same year he opened Sean John, he gets nominated for five Grammys. Bad Boy pulls in one hundred and thirty million dollars in revenue.
Speaker 4: What year is that?
Speaker 2: That is ninety eight?
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you know what Grammys those were that he won?
Speaker 2: That? I don't know. I could have looked that up, but I'm a hack and a fraud. Now, from this point forward in the story, Sean has infinite money, right, which he still does basically so now, as I noted last episode, he'd always had a knack for throwing huge media driven parties, and now that he was actually a major celebrity himself, he kicked things up several notches. Nineteen ninety eight is also the year of his first white party. These were the events where he'd invite piles of celebrities to his mansion in the Hamptons for what inevitably became the big event of the summer. And part of it is he becomes like the first black guy to move into this very rich white neighborhood. The white parties are in part how he kind of makes his neighbors cool with him is like, hey, you're some like lame bank ceo. You can be at this party with these cool people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is starting to happen in the era of the Internet, right, It's like.
Speaker 4: This is ninety eight.
Speaker 3: This is like the beginning of the internet, where like being seen with all these different like coop hit people that are like being because the white parties, you see the pictures of them, it's everybody's at all of entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everyone wears white because did he thought he looked good and white? And to be honest, like I don't want to be complimenting the man, but he doesn't look bad. That's not a bad look for him.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad The parties like legit, it's like a pair of air ones, Dude, they look good the first time you wear them. And that is white, dude. White is the first time you wear it. It is the most beautiful, pristine, amazing looking thing. Now yeah, then he have what like nine PM that white starts getting kind of groady.
Speaker 2: Well, part of what I love is you can really see the whole like he is, you know, part of the point of these parties is for like people who are rich but not very cool to get to feel cool. Look at some of the people below him, like that guy in the front, Like they're just wearing white T shirts. You don't look like a rap star.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: You get this wild mix of like beautiful people and also sometimes beautiful people looking just like normal weirdos at a party, but which I always think is really interesting. You've got like part of it is because these first white parties are from the era before like there's no social media, so there's no social media filters, photoshop tools aren't as easy to use, so you get a lot of shots of famous people actually looking like normal people at a party, like here's Leo DiCaprio and some other dudes drinking champagne, smoking cigarettes and like not particularly looking like they're crazy rich and famous. Like it looks like a pretty dude for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then Sophie's gonna show you next Regis Philbn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a photo of.
Speaker 2: Regis Philbin and I can only describe the look on his face. He looks like he is smiling like the devil. Like he like like you would cast him in needful things. He is selling you a cursed petrola. That's how Regis looks in this photo. And there's a couple other middle aged white dudes in there, one of whom is grabbing a young woman's arm in a way that I would say looks kind of off.
Speaker 4: Putting to me. But I don't know what was going on. Is that.
Speaker 1: The wedding cross designer? I can't, I don't I can't tell.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's all of these people are rich, some of them are famous. I don't think that bald guy got famous for being a hip hop star.
Speaker 3: The only poor people at these parties were the people catering it, and yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And the people being sex trafficked.
Speaker 1: I look at like I'm not.
Speaker 4: Like the devil. Yeah, my hands are too much.
Speaker 2: I can see both of my hands. I ain't fucking up this?
Speaker 4: Uh was it?
Speaker 2: He wants to be a millionaire?
Speaker 3: At this point? I wish that we could just really see, like if there was a guilt aura around every person that existed in this picture, like like green to red, and in a scale of colors, and the redder you are, the guiltier you.
Speaker 4: Are is a human being, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be a fascinating shade above that crowd there. Everyone's gonna have an aura that looks like the drink of the guy on the left, which is red.
Speaker 3: You are just as likely to be completely innocent in one of those. Well, and here's the thing, as you are to parties complicit in all the bullshit he did.
Speaker 2: There are definitely, especially at the end at the after parties, the night parts which not everyone stays for. There are definitely some sex crimes here. These are not the diddy parties where most of the sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: Happily, he should be mentioned, but these are two different events.
Speaker 2: There's a reason for it. The white parties are his pr This is where he goes to his legitimacy into the rich white community like the Hampton's and all that bullshit. But also, you know, like they're legitimacy into the black community as well, right, right, And that is the point of these and so these are largely less sketchy events for that reason. And it is he has another kind of party with another name that we'll be talking about. That is where most of it. I'm not saying like there's no sex crimes happening here. There's definitely drugs, but the fact that someone was at a white party doesn't mean that they committed sex crimes. So I'm not saying Regis Philbin is a sex pest. I don't know Regis. Maybe there have been allegations against him. If so, then I guess I am. But I don't know that. But these are his show parties, and he's a lot more careful about what happens here. The other parties, the parties you have heard stories about with the baby oil and the sex crimes, are what he called his freak off parties, like a dance off. But you know, with your freak, get you.
Speaker 4: A freak ca, Yeah, I shouldn't laugh there, dark they're dark.
Speaker 2: These are the sex crime parties. If someone went to a freak off, you should assume they did some bad stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, in almost every single one of these stories there is a victim. There is very little willing participants of these things, like even the people who are willing participants might be coerced. Willing partilois, yeah, murky with a lot of the stuff that goes on a lot of power.
Speaker 2: Bird lines, you could say yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah there and again this is definitely the place where we start talking about where blurred lines the.
Speaker 2: Idlnes and people are also just doing lines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: He wasn't explicitly making me do this, but I knew that I could not say no type R shit, And that is very very strong in the Diddy story for sure.
Speaker 2: And another big part of it is because there's different gradients of cases, a lot of these people are like, well, yeah, I said yes, and I agreed, and nobody threatened me. But also I was there because I had just gotten started in this industry and I'm in front of the guy who could make my career, and like, I didn't think I had any other opp Like these are also some of the things that are I mean.
Speaker 3: We're into now the beginning of the Justin Bieber territory, which is like very much the Usher situation between Puffy and Usher and then Usher and Justin Bieber and Justin Bieber, and there is a lot of like questionable interactions, like Justin Bieber spending a weekend at Puffy's house at like.
Speaker 4: What like twelve years old or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like some weird activity that happened that at the time, we saw it happen and we were like, huh okay, you know, like but like everybody now is definitely able to look at those situations and be like, that's actually no, that's weird, you know.
Speaker 4: But the nineties, hey, let's be fair.
Speaker 2: It was the ninety thousands, you know, we're talking about Bieber probably for twelve year old Justin Bieber to be at Ditty's.
Speaker 4: House, Who am I to judge? Who are we We should have judged?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should have.
Speaker 4: We should have been at.
Speaker 2: The white parties. Like, the most intense photo I've seen is Sean Pouring's champagne for what The New York Post describes as two unidentified near naked women. It doesn't look nearly as sketchy as they describe it. The Post and a lot of other tabloid coverage of these events does tend towards sensationalism about the wrong things. For example, this piece from September inside Sean Diddy Combs is Hampton sex parties featuring gay rappers who were high on kenemy. And like you and I have both been to parties with gay rappers.
Speaker 4: High on ketamine.
Speaker 2: That's not the problem. Yeah, not at some gay rappers are doing ketamine. That's not what's the issue.
Speaker 4: Someone say that was the best part of the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, those gay rappers probably not committing sex crimes sometimes, you know.
Speaker 3: But the point is, here's the thing is, like those those white parties, those were those were press events. You don't exactly press at sex crime parties, right, press at the events.
Speaker 2: Where they're committing sex crimes, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unless unless you know that's part of the blackmail, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like not that the two ven diagram circles didn't interconnect. But without it, you know, it's like you don't invite the press to the parties where you're going to do the bad ship.
Speaker 2: No, No, because he's not again, he's not stupid. That's why he got away with this for so long. Now I'm not sure how seriously to take this post article, which has its source as just one anonymous coke dealer, which again not necessarily the most credible people on the planet. But here's a quote. The dealer said, did he opened the door to his former Hampton's mansion while wearing nothing but a robe and brought him to a back bedroom to make a cocaine deal. Weird shit was starting to happen. Celebrity guys fucking each other. There were back bedrooms and it was like the inner sanctum, And this dealer talks about it, like I lost a lot of respect for those guys. He's not talking about the sexcer He's talking about like people having gay sex, famous people fucking each other in a gay way, which is like, fine, that's not the.
Speaker 3: Way like the representatives to be talking about any of this stuff. But Yeah, as far as I have ever experienced inside of like the hip hop culture of America, it has only recently become taboo to say the e F slur. It's not like that was an insult for most of the two thousands, you know. It's like it did not until like twenty fifteen feel like it fell off the radar for that to be part of like your insult to another person is that they have gay sex with a person. So it's like, certainly there is a vested interest in not publicizing this. Yes, people not knowing that it exis could be very being a secret of you because you would be looked at differently, especially at this time, but even now, you will be looked at differently for these types of actions.
Speaker 2: And there's you know, the dealer claims he also saw a mix of female rappers and prostitutes having sex there, And that's kind of where we do get into because again some of there's probably some trafficking at the white parties. And it's unclear to me is he talking about a white party or a freak off it's at the Hamptons. A little bit unclear, but we'll get to that later real quick.
Speaker 3: On that same point, I just want to say, at any event, right, whether you are in fact a prostitute or not, like, there is a certain amount of hiring of females to be at a party, to be overly friendly to the people at the party, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's one.
Speaker 3: It's very good to look like there's a lot of beautiful women here. Yeah, sure, but also for the people that come to these things, they want to feel like there's girls that are there that are interested. This happens all the way from the normal Hollywood club type event all the way up to these parties. So it's not like when you talk about the sex trafficking element of all these things, like it may be somewhat innocent, but there's always an element of like hiring women to be morally available in ways at parties, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely. Now, in nineteen ninety nine, Diddy was arrested on felony charges of assault and criminal mischief. The chain of events began when Diddy was featured in the music video Hate Me Now with Nas. Both Diddy and Nas were crucified on a cross, which did he later decided was sacrilegious and asked to have cut.
Speaker 4: That's his line. That's his liney, that's where he calls it. Hey, man, do not portray me as Jesus being.
Speaker 3: Crucified on a Although I'm not gonna lie twelve year old me or whatever it was, I thought that was the bangingest video I've ever seen in my life. Like I remember that coming out and I remember seeing it was on TRL, and I remember my mind being blown, just like, oh my god, they crucified them.
Speaker 4: That's so sacrilegious. So to be fair, as.
Speaker 3: A Roman Catholic kid growing up in Pennsylvania in the nineties, I did kind of think, Yeah, that, holy shit, that was sacrilegious. Like, perspective is a very important piece of this whole thing, and in the nineties, that was sacrilegious as hell. You know, that was some like Marilyn Manson level of sacrilege going on inside of the community.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So that's what flips him out. And when the he decides like, hey, cut this out, and then they air the unedited version anyway, and when the version with him being crucified airs, he blames the president of Interscope Records, Steve Stout, and he bursts in the Stout's office with some goons and assault him with quote, a chair, a telephone, and a champagne bottle. Stout set of the beating. One minute, I'm in the middle of a meeting, and the next minute I'm down on the floor and Puffy and his guys are kicking and pounding me. One of them picks up a chair and throws it at me. Then Puffy throws my desk over and they just walk out like nothing happened. And his stances, I think they were trying to kill me and I just you know, happened to not die.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. He seems to say it was very serious. Combs turned himself in a few days later and was charged with felony assault. He was freed on fifteen thousand dollars bail and ultimately pled down to a misdemeanor. His sentence was one day of court ordered anger management. Oh o oh, Jesus, that's what hundreds of millions of dollars gets you in life.
Speaker 3: Man. That's the thing is like money is the savior of all problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nearly all. Like as with Epstein, you can't eventually hit a line. Speaking of hitting a line, my line is it's time for ads. So here you go, and we're bad. So three months after he assaults this record executive, Combs goes out to a Manhattan nightclub with Jennifer Lopez, who he was dating at the time. The couple were partying when someone else at the club insulted Ditty and threatened his protege, a rapper named Shine. A rite up in The Independent summarizes what happens next in the kind of voice that you usually use for like the Israeli military or cops. A dispute ensued, shots were fired and three bystanders were injured, including a woman who was shot in the face. Comes fled in a Lincoln Navigator with j Lo, his bodyguard, and his driver, along with a stolen gun none of them had a license for, as cops found out when they stopped the car. Colmes was found not guilty in March two thousand and one a four counts of a legal possession of a gun and one count of bribery, after a trial that doubled as a media spectacle proving what a force the rapper had become. Fans turned up at the courthouse for seven weeks, and workers at the building upon his acquittal threw open the windows to chant his name and leave him alone.
Speaker 4: Must be nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, we have this amazing celebrity worship culture in our country. It's just inevitable all the time, right, It's like, yeah, we will no matter who finds some sort of martyr or savior or just God.
Speaker 4: Didn't whatever exists inside celebrity. They were happy to have that.
Speaker 3: We're happy to have somebody that we can go to a courthouse on our day off of work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and cheer when they get off after probably shooting a woman in the probably someone. It's one of those One of the things that's amazing is that like if you read that, like a dispute ensued, shots were fired. Did he is so rich at this point that he has become included by journalists in the special exonerative grammatical case that only get normally. It's like for cops, right, shots were fired, someone was hit, there was a gun not registered, a legal.
Speaker 4: Gun in his possession.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just so amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole situation, and there's there's still a lot of like what happened, Yeah, the story gets really convoluted. There's stuff coming out right now about it. You know that it's been twenty years and we're still just now getting like the pieces that come out about stuff about like oh, this actually happened or this person was involved. So it's definitely a bit of like you know, lost a time and the whole concept of how unreliable human beings are, like recounting things that have happened to them, even completely sober, with no issues, not at a club at two o'clock in the.
Speaker 4: Morning in New York.
Speaker 2: You know, I have clear procedural memories of about thirty percent of our friendship.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, it's all flashes.
Speaker 4: It's like all flashes. It's lot.
Speaker 2: Turns out, so Combs thanked God after the verdict and made a big show of going to church after. To further separate himself from the event, he changed his name officially to telling Vanity Fair. When I changed names, I put periods on those eras and the P Didty era I love that got off from a fucking club shooting time to become P Diddy. The P Diddy era was lucrative. Indeed, he released more albums, he acted in several movies, and he started producing reality television. He gets that Sakvod good.
Speaker 4: Deal, right, Yeah, this is right?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yep, making the band, yep, making the band. In two thousand and two, he won awards for his menswear fashion line. Sean John did cause a minor scandal for him when it was found that the clothing he sold was made in Honduran's sweatshops. With a terrible record for workers' rights.
Speaker 3: It happens, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you're gonna gonna try and get that.
Speaker 4: That canna be some sweatshots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to sweatshot.
Speaker 2: None of that kept him down for long. In two thousand and four, he performed at the Super Bowl, he started his famous voter Dyke campaign.
Speaker 4: That election, man, that was huge. If you were a teenager in the nineties.
Speaker 2: UD Diddy was telling me to vote yep.
Speaker 4: DP Diddy was recommending people to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Money continued to flow by the hundreds of millions. As the bushyars came to an end, P did he changed his name yet again, this time dropping the P and becoming just Diddy. His white parties remained infamous social events, but he also held increasing numbers of freak offs. These were not for public consumption and acted as an opportunity for him to provide himself and his celebrity friends with endless young women drugs and young women on drugs. Now, this brings me to the story of La Troya Grayson, who had aged twenty three to one tickets via a radio show to attend a ditty party. Her only recollections of the event were meeting Mary J. Blige, having a drink, and then blacking out. Because again she was drugged, She has hazy memories of three or four guys she didn't know taking her out of the room. She woke up in the hospital, very ill and vomiting until she was released several hours later. Quote. I left with no shoes on. My shirt was kind of ripped. I noticed all my money was taken out of my purse except for like twenty dollars. I got robbed for my money. I had just enough to get back to a motel in a cab because.
Speaker 3: So fucked up, Like these people are also not wealthy people. They're doing this because they don't have money.
Speaker 2: Out She what a contest on the radio and then you get robbed anyway.
Speaker 4: Party now.
Speaker 2: She also says she realized afterwards that her vagina was sore. She's not certain what happened because again she was drugged. Drugged almost certainly not a good story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't remember half the things that happened to me yesterday. Half super you know. Yeah, literally they found baby oil.
Speaker 3: With GHB and it. They weren't fucking around up in that place a marble. In the wake of all of this, I've read a ton of stories of people that have recounted like their their Diddy situation, and so many of them like induced with drugs in the most despicable ways, the unexpected ways, not even drinking ways, like the I had a soda ways, you know, like not crossing even a boundary of alcohol, you know. And it's so it's like to see this ship happen to people, It's it's like it's it's targeted and mean and shitty. It's like it's it's just like, yes, it's evil. It is evil. I'm not a god person, but it's evil. It's like going after people that that are just living normal lives and trying.
Speaker 1: To person one a context, one a contest and this is what and this is how and this is how it ended. Like that's disgusting, vile, evil.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's it's horrible. It's like the type of ship that you're like, what the oh.
Speaker 4: And I'm not done with the story, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: I'm going to read next. From an article on MSN. After the incident, Grayson flew back to her home state, Oklahoma, and he claims to have received an unsettling phone call the next day in which a female allegedly attempted to dissuade Grayson from speaking up Regarding the ordeal, She recounted the anonymous woman's warning she had all my information and was basically telling me that I couldn't do anything about it, that puff Daddy was a famous person and I wouldn't get anywhere with the issue if I tried to do anything. Puzzled, Grayson queried, so, I'm like, well, how did you even get my phone number? Do you know anything about my money being missing? She's like, no, I don't know nothing about that. I'm like, well, I mean, how did you even get my phone number?
Speaker 3: Rude, man, It's just so dark, dude. This is.
Speaker 4: The power dynamic.
Speaker 3: As someone who has been in the industry, right, It's like even people that.
Speaker 2: You're like a teenager, twenty year old girl whatever from fucking Oklahoma with no money and he has goddamn p daddy.
Speaker 3: Let me let me put this in perspective for people for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, I was going into the music industry.
Speaker 3: I was a twenty six year old male, six foot tall, hundred eighty five pounds in.
Speaker 2: The pretty decent shape, you know, with combat experience.
Speaker 3: Because I was an ex marine with combat experience who had been shot twenty eight times. I felt pressure from people at times. I felt pressured to do things that I didn't want to do at times. You know, So in perspective of like being just like a naive person trying to get into the music industry like young, like like no real harsh life experience, it is easy to see that you could be asked to do something, to be put in positions as you don't want to be in, and how far people will make you go just because you're afraid, because you're like actually believe that, like, yeah, you have power that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: And we're talking about the people who know something was done to them and who have spoken out about it. For every one of these not only are there obviously there are people who haven't stroken up, but there are also people who maybe years away from like actually coming to Grips with no, actually that was bad, that was like really fucked up what happened? I even thought about it as like a good thing for a while, or at least like a mixed thing bag form of it, Like, no, that was actually really fun. Like, there's people coming to terms with that right now.
Speaker 4: Still, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Grayson is not yet part of any of the ongoing lawsuits against Sean, but her case represents the edge of how women were victimized at his events right in that she's not entirely sure what happened or even if she was sexually assaulted because again drug, but the well lit photos full of celebrities existed for one purpose to burnish Sean's image. In order to keep his famous and wealthy friends happy and to sate his own desires. He also had to bring in cau as you stated, all of these young women to be at the to act as party favors. Right, that's how we bring you have these radio contests. Some of them are paid sex workers, some of them are women. Okay, you've just gotten started in your career, you know, in the music industry or as a model. You're at a low level in it right now. Why don't you like come over to this party? You know, like, why don't you, uh, you know and that, and then you get there and then you get coerced. Some of the women at these parties are paid sex workers, but many of them are like great that women are being poached in one way or another. Right, there's a different method for all of them, and that means did he's not handling this himself. He has a team of people who are using different methods constantly to find women.
Speaker 3: Because these parties are nineteen seventies equivalent of the roadie who picks the girls out of the concert.
Speaker 4: You know, this look like they're down more people.
Speaker 2: Than work at the company Sophie and I run. Their job is just to keep young women coming to these parties as he is spending god knows how many millions of dollars a year on just that part of it, right.
Speaker 3: And it shows even when he was busted in Florida, I believe it was like he had a drug meal with him at the time. It was like he was always employing people to be the bad guy in the situation. Right, you have someone right ahead of you with the drugs. Yeah, yes, you give that shit to somebody else. That's their problem if they get caught. You have accepted you. You are the one that goes to jail. You say yes, this is mine and you go to jail. That's the accepted position of that person for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Precious Muir a former Playboy model, was one of the women who attended a number of his parties. She claims that he provided a car service to drive models to and from the events, and that did he had agents basically picking women out in public and plying them with invites. She summarized the pitch one of these guys gave her as I host these amazing parties. Everything is taken care of if you don't have to worry about anything. We provide accommodation, so when you go to the Hamptons, there is a house you can stay at which is very beautiful, very lavish, very stylish, and you don't have to worry about anything. You don't have to pay it for anything. Everything is covered. At the time she started attending, Precious was new to the industry, without power or connections. Being invited to these parties seemed like the opportunity of a lifetime. You can impress these guys, make your career, and then you're just kind of, as she said, we were kind of thrown in at the deep end amongst all these people that are well established. People automatically knew that we were new faces, we were new talent, and we were vulnerable. We were seen maybe as fresh meat.
Speaker 3: The power of influence, the power of like being able to change your life in a moment.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know, Like we have a thousand of these stories.
Speaker 3: We have a thousand of bone thugs in the studio. One woman came in and sang the hook, and it was the moment of her Like, that's the thing that keeps that shit going.
Speaker 4: Is the dream.
Speaker 2: If you're in entertainment, I can say, like when I was new in my career, if I had had to do something horrible for myself and my brain and body in order to get a break as a writer, when I was a baby writer, like I thought about it, like I was like, yeah, I'll do anything, right, Like, that's where your head is if you're trying to break in, And that's what that's why so much bad stuff.
Speaker 4: Right right, Like it's the hardest.
Speaker 3: I mean, the reward is so great, right, the reward of being like at the top of this industry is so great that it is really hard to deny that. There's like, when you want it that bad, right, you want it bad enough to put in eighty hours, one hundred hours.
Speaker 4: A week doing it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you also want it bad enough to like cross some lines every now and then.
Speaker 2: You know, and it's difficult to those moments what happens to me?
Speaker 4: Right yeah, right, right, everybody goes through that thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, Okay, I'm fine as long as it just fucks me up, right, Like that's really the thing.
Speaker 4: It's just gonna fuck me up. Like I can take some trauma. Yeah, yeah, I can take some trauma.
Speaker 3: That dude. Everybody that's been in this industry for real knows that it's fine if it's fucking me now.
Speaker 4: I have had my own moments of like no, no, no, I won't.
Speaker 3: Watch you fuck somebody else up, you know, yeah, And I won't watch you do this to another person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that the problem is that there's just so many people who don't have that line.
Speaker 3: Right. Of course, the line is also I'll let you fuck me up, like I'll let you ruin me yeah. So it's like, as long as no one else is seeing that, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So because of the nature of how the lawsuits are coming out over there, I have no choice but to jump around. So I'm just going to stay right now. In February of twenty twenty four, a record producer named Rodney Jones Junior filed a federal complaint against Sean, accusing him of running a human trafficking network to stock his parties with women and girls from a write up and Vulture. According to Jones, as he alleges in the complaint, Combs reached out to Jones in twenty twenty two to help him produce songs, but Jones claims the work Comebs required of him went far beyond producing music. He claims in the lawsuit that he was tasked with procuring drugs and soliciting sex workers to perform sex acts to the pleasure of mister Combs. Jones alleges that Combs also required him to tape these sex acts, and that Combs would often threaten to inflict bodily harm on him if he did not comply with his demands. Jones alleged in his complaint that Combs kept specific bottles of alcohol designated for females on hand, and according to mister Jones, mister Combs forced all the women to drink laced de Leon liquor. Upon information and belief, mister Combs laced the liquor with ecstasy. The lawsuit claims. He also accuses Combs of sexual harassment and assault for allegedly grabbing him without his consent and forcing him to work while Comb's paraded around naked. Jones also alleges that Combs once left him alone in a makeshift studio on a yacht with Cuba Gooding Junior. Goddam, I have been twitching with anticipations.
Speaker 4: Where comes in?
Speaker 3: God damn it, Cuba good enginr Oh my god, dude, the fucking Cuba Gooding.
Speaker 2: If he is start to know he gropes the guy.
Speaker 4: Folks, he is the worst.
Speaker 3: Cuba Gooding Junior. If you are watching on YouTube right now or whatever, I'm.
Speaker 4: Here going big twitching waiting.
Speaker 3: For Cuba Gooding Junior's name to come out of your mouth, because goddamn Cuba Gooding Junior, the disgusting piece of ship.
Speaker 4: Cuba Gooding Junior.
Speaker 3: Every read spend ten minutes of your life and read about what Cuba Gooding Junior did to this guy, and then follow that up with a cursory. I mean, the least the Google search of anything else he's done. That guy is the biggest piece of ship that is ever.
Speaker 2: If you've ever wondered like we all did for a period of time after he won that oscar.
Speaker 4: Why hasn't he been him? Because he's a monster. He's a monster, because he's fucking monster. This is my Hannibal Burta's Bill Cosby moment.
Speaker 3: Fucking Cuba Gooding Junior is a monster and we need to connect laws and federal goddamn statues against this person. He is a horrible human being and and what he has done to the world is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Take the sanctions off of Cuba, the country and put them off onto Cuba the guy immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: You know who he did play though radio? He played fucking O J.
Speaker 2: Simpson at that and to be honest, he was king. He played in the in the TV show where Ross from Friends played rock.
Speaker 4: One of your favorite things, one of my favorite.
Speaker 3: Things, dude. It breaks my heart every time I think about that thing, because.
Speaker 4: Like, oh God, Cuba good to June is a horrible human being. He did horrible things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and somehow knocks it out of the park, is Ohjay.
Speaker 3: Not how No, but like has managed to evade all of this puppy like.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, and that's coming to an end now because stuff about him, more stuff is coming out about him, you know, we could talk more about Q, but I think we've we've made our point.
Speaker 4: He'll get his own episode. Give it time, yeah.
Speaker 2: Combs's lawyers have denied the allegations and described Jones as a con man. Subsequent allegations and the federal indictment against Combs seemed to back up a number of the allegations made by Jones. A few months before Jones filed that complaint. In February and December of twenty twenty three, A Jane Doe filed a lawsuit in Manhattan alleging that she was gang raped and trafficked by Combs and Bad Boy Records president Harvey Pierre when she was in the eleventh grade. These allegations comport with the scenario Precious Mirror described in her interview with The Mirror. Apparently, Pierre met this eleventh grader at a lounge in Detroit and used Diddy's name to draw her in. Holmes then approached and told her, Hey, you're welcome on my private jet, which was flying to his studio. Once they were there, she was given lots of drugs and quote gang raped by Combs, Pierre, and an unknown third person. There are a lot of other hideous details.
Speaker 4: You know, yes said term gang rate.
Speaker 3: Make no mistake, this is a story that repeats itself dozens and dozens of times across every so many to the point where it starts to be like, oh my god, we missed Jimmy Saville for like, yeah, sixty years, we didn't see it. He's getting his episode soon.
Speaker 4: We missed it all, oh man, turns out we almost always do. Yeah, yeah, we miss it a lot of times.
Speaker 3: Turns out we're not as brilliant as we think we're.
Speaker 4: The rumors abounded.
Speaker 3: There was tons of it happening, like you hear it all the time, but you just make like you make the decisions to keep yourselves out of those situations a.
Speaker 2: Smaller scale, just being you know, I've been in comedy. I was adjacent. I was never a big stand up guy, but like I did a little and a lot of my friends did. I went out to regular events as I was employed in comedy, and like you just get told by people. You meet someone and they'll be like, oh, we should hang out, and then someone else will be like, don't hang out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't, don't don't hang out with.
Speaker 2: And it's usually usually a woman that you work with will say like, that guy's piece of shit. You don't want to write that guy's a piece of shit. You don't want to know them. That guy's a piece like that, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, And I said that earlier too. It's like that old krusty dude that's like, hey man.
Speaker 2: Don't work with that guy. You know, Like, yeah, you don't want to be new.
Speaker 3: You hear the stories for a long time before you're ever asked to do the things you know and like.
Speaker 4: But the problem comes when you don't hear the stories.
Speaker 3: You know. The problem comes when you are new to town and you're the first person to sit down at YEP and somebody's like, hey man.
Speaker 2: Fucking Oklahoma, right and getting flown in.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All you know is the RepU of that person that exists in the tabloids or on the internet. You don't know the story about hey man, don't.
Speaker 4: Go to those parties because it's not good, yo.
Speaker 2: Bad shit. In two thousand and six, Ditty's longtime partner Kim Porter, gave birth to twins. That was the same year that a friend gave birth to his daughter Chance. Kim considered this a betrayal and broke things off. With Diddy. While all this was going on, he was also starting a quote unquote relationship with a young woman named Cassandra Ventura. He had signed her to his label at age nineteen and started a sexual relationship with her shortly thereafter. He was thirty seven at the time. It was Cassandra's allegations against him that would eventually open the floodgates of legal consequences for Ditty. But before we get to that, I'm going to quote from The Independent summarizing just a series of his trials in the mid aughts. Eight months after his twenty fourteen Howard commencement speech, TMZ reported that he punched Drake in a Miami nightclub because of a viewed over a song, which, in a rare case for these episodes, points for Diddy on that. Six months later, he was arrested and charged in California with three counts of assault with a deadly weapon, one count of making terrorist threats, and one count of battery after allegedly attacking one of his football coaches at u C l A. The assault reportedly involved a kettlebell, but prosecutors ultimately decided not to pursue.
Speaker 1: Because his son, Justin Ye to play football, but.
Speaker 2: You gotta do something real bad for me to be on the side of a football coach. Guys, anyway, speaking of football coaches, coach yourself on over to this podcast.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we've been at this a while.
Speaker 2: And we're back and finishing up the epic tale.
Speaker 4: Epic tale of and.
Speaker 1: Into the stuff we are.
Speaker 2: We're going to get into the Kassie stuff now. Yes, Cassie, who was for a while his in kedu. If we're doing the yogem meshra anyway, whatever, let's talk to after his split from kim Porter. She was the woman largely seen as Diddy's public partner.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: She was a singer and a model in her own rights. Yeah, very talented. The two are generally depicted in media as like a power couple, right. In a civil lawsuit filed earlier this year, Miss Ventura claims that from the beginning, Sean used his wealth and power to force her into a quote manipulative and coercive romantic and sexual relationship. He assaulted her, constantly beating and kicking her and regularly leaving quote black eyes, bruises and blood. Cassandra describes his freak offs in her lawsuit and alleged that he would often secretly film the days of debauchery with his famous friends. The videotapes doubled as fuel for extortion if anyone crossed him, which is part of why his social circle was so loyal and so quiet for so long. Right, he has videos of them doing the crimes. Again, The movie Don't Blink really does cover a lot of this, and as a bonus has Christian Slater and that's never a bad time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Christians is amazing.
Speaker 4: Man, he's fucking great. Yeah, I love, I love Yeah. Yeah, it's dark man, it's like this.
Speaker 3: Do you talk about the fact that kim Porter also dies?
Speaker 2: We yes, yes, age forty seven. That hasn't happened yet though.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a lot of like where it gets to the point where it's like, god, dude, like the people around.
Speaker 1: You, so many things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just too many things.
Speaker 3: The kid cutting explosion, like of his car where he says.
Speaker 2: His car, yes, yes, there's a kid cut it.
Speaker 3: Yes, There's so many things that you're like, oh my god, dude, you are a bad person.
Speaker 2: You're a bad friend.
Speaker 3: There's something bad about you. And I just like every person has a oh did you ever work with this guy type story. It's like it's it's one of those like badges of honor almost sometimes here in the industry where it's like, oh, yeah, man, I spent a week with Diddy.
Speaker 4: Man, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Speaking of which, let's talk about the Kid Cutty story, because you hear about this first. In twenty twelve, gossip blogs report that Cassie, who was dating Kid Cutty at the time, and Diddy, had had a fight in a club. And now in the lawsuit, Cassie claims that did he quote, blew up a man's car after he learned he was romantically interested in Ventura. And here's my favorite quote. This is from the Salon dot com article. The New York Times said through a spokesperson that Kid Cutty confirmed Cassie's account that his car exploded in his driveway. This is all true. He said, Oh my god, Yeah, just a car explosion.
Speaker 4: No way to say who did it? Yeah, man, who knows.
Speaker 3: I was pissing this one dude off, And sometimes shit happens.
Speaker 2: Sometimes shit happens. Yeah, I don't know anything about him, but he's cool and he has one less car than he would otherwise have. We can say that for sure, so true from the New York Times quote. Cassie in her lawsuit said that mister Combs directed frequent freak offs at high end hotels around the country, directing at the events to poor excessive amounts of oil on herself and tell her where to touch the prostitutes while he filmed and masturbated. We're not gonna like go into a ton of detail about the massive amount of baby oil, but there's a lot of it. Some of it's drugged.
Speaker 3: Us. There was a reason why they confiscated like a thousand bottles of baby literally thou Yeah, it was like it was like there's a reason why that that happened, and there was absolutely.
Speaker 1: Costco had to come out and a dog.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't sell that ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't that ship.
Speaker 1: We are not in on that ship.
Speaker 2: The only reason I can think of to drug it is because you are getting it inside people in their mucus membranes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Fucking mbma or whatever. It isn't going to absorb. It's not a bodily in someone's vagina. And so again, like it's just it's hideous, right, Like we don't need to belabor that point. I think you get it right. Cassie says in her lawsuit he treated the forced encounter as a personal art project, adjusting the candles he used for lighting to frame the vis that he took.
Speaker 4: Brothers in our tour sex crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he and Epstein ever a party. They certainly had the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but Trump's the common link, which is hilarious because yeah, of course you say, didd he is a great guy.
Speaker 4: He's my friend and also your best friends with Epstein.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In twenty eighteen, kim Porter passes away. The cause of death was initially listed as deferred, but it was later confirmed that she died of pneumonia. Right, and and a lot of.
Speaker 3: Conspiracy talking. There's a lot of paybe but but to be fair, I know, King Comb's posted dishes son Yeah, Christian, he posted that there has never been any question amongst children that his death.
Speaker 2: People do just die sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's absolutely reasonable to say that people do, in fact just die sometimes.
Speaker 2: But yeah again, people have also said maybe that death should be looked into, and probably not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Take a look, Take a look. JFK's head just exploded. Yeah. I don't just know that. He just did just that. Christians just do that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a pre existing condition, pre existing. In twenty seventeen, did he changed his name yet again. He told the world he would now go by Love or brother Love and really yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, a lot of people missed this.
Speaker 1: Era. Knew this, I fucking knew this.
Speaker 4: This is the snoop Lion era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he legally changes his name because Love is his legal middle name. He tells Vanity Fair at the time. Love is a mission. I feel like that's one of the biggest missions that will actually shift things. But besides that, we the world is different. We have the Internet, we have the power, we have a culture. I have us on a five year plan. First off, yeah, talking like Stalin there. Second, that was more than five years ago. Had the plan workout, did he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, good job broken Joseph Diddy Barria hell Now. During this period, Diddy's public image remained mostly benign.
Speaker 1: In articles from you know he named his youngest baby love right.
Speaker 4: Yes he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happens with famous people. You see it with Elon Muskin X. You know, yeah, just name your kids something else. I don't care what you name your kids? Fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Alberque, Yeah, why we gotta be weird about everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, in articles from the time he was fitted as a genius producer and interviewer, seemed happy to ignore the numerous assault allegations that way, you know, we're kind of in the shadows but not too shadowy to have found, and the very public fact that he had definitely killed people through negligence and had them murdered. He even managed to avoid me too entirely. In fact, in that interview, he tells Vanity Fair the movement inspired him and quote showed me you can get maximum change. Didn't say a word about his friend Weinstein that he's been looking for a project with what seven.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, sometimes people are sucking out there doing the you know, dodge ball equivalent of making it through life.
Speaker 2: You know, I just can't get felt like dodge that bullet. Clearly it's clean sailing from here on out.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy because I mean, Sophie back on this, the Danny the Cane stuff. They talked about a lot of ship that he did so much super adjacent, you know, it's like never sexual assault, but super adjacent.
Speaker 4: To Robert about this because I was one of the first day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Aubrio day comes out for years, like at least a couple of years saying I don't think she sees or has evidence, and obviously you don't want to casually before all this breaks, call him a section.
Speaker 1: He has a lot of money, vocal about him for so many years.
Speaker 2: Yes, she did everything she could.
Speaker 1: But also she said Don Junior was her soulmate, so people like really stopped taking her and had an affair with him. There was like a lot of stuff there, so people didn't believe her, but she was fucking right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think one of the most direct things she said in twenty twenty two, in an interview on the Call Her Daddy podcast, she said that Diddy had fired her because she quote wasn't willing to do what was expected, not talent wise, but in other areas.
Speaker 3: Right, right, brutal, brutal, brutal brutal, very clear what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And here's another quote from an article again this is before Everything Breaks in Varieties is twenty nineteen called Abrio Dat is still recovering from making the band PTSD and making the past the reality show that didn't Oh mab.
Speaker 1: Them suffered so much. It's so horrible.
Speaker 2: Puff is a very difficult person to work with. Everything had to be perfect. I remember times where he looked at my toenails and was like, what is your third toenail doing? Go get that shit fixed before you walk into a room. Or we would be in rehearsals performing an hour and a half sece you get your toenails, and I would walk in for five minutes with a camera and say, Aubrey, why are you sweating? You look like a wet dog. You're the hot one, so you think anyone wants to see that? And again, this is all pretty minor next to all the horrible sections.
Speaker 3: It's like, you understand, it's like somebody that will go to the links of like fucking with your third toe, like the type make you feel powers about who you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, guys, listen. I distinctly remember a clip from that show where all of them were presented to him and he like went one by one critiquing their personal appearance, and the things he said were just horshic and inhuman. But specifically that story is crazy because like Aubrey, like basically you could even see it and it like morphed into like whatever it was asked of her, and then he'd tear that down too, So, you know.
Speaker 3: To Devil's advocate this stupid situation because I hate to do it, but like I've been on the I've been in reality shows for some reason when you want to like hire somebody to pretend to be an engineer in a reality show.
Speaker 4: Because all of these people want to be musicians.
Speaker 3: Like I get hired to do these like stupid reality shows to play myself in a reality show. And so I've had these situations where I see the way it actually goes down, and it is absolutely people pushing the worst narrative. But here's the thing that I think that's really important to understand about it is that some people their worst is not that bad, you know, like in comparative speaking, it's like you see them do these like like like oh, they're trying to ham it up for TV, and they're not really good at being like me and people, right, you can feel the difference between somebody who's capable of actually coming up with shit that makes people feel horrible about themselves, you know, like to really like be a shitty person towards somebody. And that's the type of thing that you see in this where it's like man to like attack your toes like the way your toes look to attack like these like arbitrary things. They know that that's something that cuts deep on a person, that makes them second guess themselves, like deep inside themselves, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, absolutely so. About five years after saying that he was inspired by me too in that article for Vanity Fair, Cassandra came forward with her lawsuit and she was joined very quickly in a flood of lawsuits. Not all of the people charging Sean with sexual assault are women. We have mostly focused on that, but I want to be very clear that he is alleged of assaulting men to not just through Cuba. One man currently incarcerated in Michigan for kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct himself says that did he drugged and raped him in Detroit in nineteen ninety seven. A judgment was briefly issued on that case. But did he's lawyers, because they hadn't appeared in court, uncleared me what happened, you know. But like that's not the only allegation of him abusing a man. To write, I just.
Speaker 3: Want to be clear about that, there's just less of it. Yeah, it's damn near fifty to fifty on the ratio on this. It's like it's pretty even. He he seems to be an equal opportunity sexual assault.
Speaker 2: And he's got famous friends who are gay and creeps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's also just like so many like allegedly things that have happened that like, obviously we can't comment as fact right now, but like as this trial proceeds, I'm sure a lot more will come out. But there's a lot of grooming allegations as well.
Speaker 3: And to be very fair that it would be irresponsible to not mention the amount of people that will jump on a situation because they are themselves shitty people that will like jump on something, Oh this happened to me because they see the wave and it will give them a tiny bit of respect or money or whatever the fuck. But without a doubt, there is allegations that exist inside of this.
Speaker 1: That are horrifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, horrifying and real.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So there are so many of these allegations that we were not going to cover.
Speaker 3: More than them, right, We've done seven part I think this gives you a pretty good understanding of him, and the fact that I've cut out allegations which I've cut out like two for everyone I've included.
Speaker 2: It says nothing about the legitimacy of those It's just a space thing. I should say a bit here about Christina Korum kg R R A M. She was Combs's chief of staff and is a codesfendant in the Jones lawsuit. We talked about the lady from Oklahoma who was like brought into a party and drugged and possibly sexually assaulted and then called by a woman afterwards and threatened. I think there's a decent chance that was Christina Korum. Jones claims that Korum bought a lot of the drugs and actually handled the booking and paying of sex workers for Combs's parties. She was his Gillan Maxwell in other words. And also it's worth noting again I keep bringing up that movie that I didn't appreciate as much until this all came out link twice. The woman who is there's like an older woman who is like the creepy sex CEOs, like like Fixer, and she's Christina Korum. That's who I didn't real sie how directed was there.
Speaker 3: Is always somebody who is adjacent and willing to use their vulnerability with people. You know, their ability to access the vulnerability of people you know, that makes you feel like, Oh, it's a woman.
Speaker 4: I don't have to worry about what they There's always one of those.
Speaker 3: There is always one of those every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's Christina Korum. In this story, we'll see what happens to where Sean Puffy Combs was arrested on September sixteenth, twenty twenty four, several months after the FBI rated his La mansion and seized firearms, illegal drugs, and more than a thousand bottles of baby oil. Homes has been nied all charges and pled not guilty. More recently, a judge declined to set bail for him, noting that he's still posed a danger to the community.
Speaker 1: He's been nied bail like once a week, once a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in the same part of the jail.
Speaker 4: Very recently.
Speaker 3: There's been all sorts of allegations of him, you know, stealing phones or bribing other inmates to let him use their phone time and like.
Speaker 4: To intimidate witnesses. Typically like he's already in jail trying to run ship from what they say. So it's like it's not like he's just chilling out in there being calm. He is absolutely still trying to run an intimidation game from inside prison.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: And that's the episode. Everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I feel really good about money.
Speaker 4: Time to party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I just want to make a lot of money so I can do anything I want.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I think I think we just we build an empire, take it to the FDA.
Speaker 2: We really, and that'll save us, you know, and our reputations will die historic, you know, in again fight with the FDA.
Speaker 4: That's all I want, the way to go down. Yeah, it's all I want.
Speaker 3: Because they say you only die when the last person that remembers your name dies. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like and every one of those FDA agents is gonna remember us.
Speaker 3: Forever, children, all of their children's children, they'll never forget ye.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna have to start selling supplements first, will Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny to me, man, every time I post on TikTok, people would be like, man, you would really like this behind the bastards, And I always.
Speaker 4: Every time with him do I ever?
Speaker 3: And I know that guy so funny yep.
Speaker 2: So this has been Behind the Bastards, a podcast about a guy. I almost named it go for It has been a fantastic time.
Speaker 3: I appreciate this ship out of you man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Appreciating you too. Will let me hang out and get very.
Speaker 3: Drunk, get extremely drunk while listening to somebody that made me feel icky cool.
Speaker 4: That's the podcast e experience.
Speaker 2: I hope they went home or drunk or something to anybody and godspeed.
Speaker 1: Behind the Bastards is a production of cool Zone Media. For more from cool Zone Media, visit our website Coolzonemedia dot com or check us out on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Behind the Bastards is now available on YouTube, new episodes every Wednesday and Friday. Subscribe to our channel YouTube dot com slash at Behind the Bastards.